'Diary Of A Broken Soul'

By AnkitaShukla7

Love fails when feelings perish with time.You feel as if you have been castaway on the shore.Entangled in thr... More

'A Ray Of Hope'
'Nostalgic Chores'

'Road to Paradise'

29 3 2
By AnkitaShukla7

It was late at night..Fumes of sorrow were exhausting my mind with grief.I called a man at midnight whom I named as 'A Saviour'-a sorcerer in disguise.Talking to him felt so good and my mind was at peace for sometime.We talked for hours and hours and time seem to flew away with reponing my woes.We talked about our likings and dislikings..His positive aura,the way he discussed every speck of his life's insights,those exchanges of humorous banters made me sway away.His transcendent and contemplative spirit made me dance to his tunes as if he was an exalted one.He was no doubt a vocalist,generous and a humble human being.
He was someone who appeared out of the blue and whispered into my ears..."I am in love with you".
His ardent will to be mine unleashed a sort of joy surging in my chest.He coveted the best out of me and we wanted to grow with each other.I just wanted to hear him all day long.Bizzare was the phase when I was swayed off with his perpetual intellectual claim.Inclined towards his generosity,the enticing face he carried tended to forsake my heart and give him mine.Such was our love.
'The two abluted souls' who vowed never to abandon each other..!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

797K 23.5K 63
"Real lifeမှာ စကေးကြမ်းလွန်းတဲ့ စနိုက်ကြော်ဆိုတာမရှိဘူး ပျော်ဝင်သွားတဲ့ယောကျာ်းဆိုတာပဲရှိတယ်" "ခေါင်းလေးပဲညိတ်ပေး Bae မင်းငြီးငွေ့ရလောက်အောင်အထိ ငါချ...
1.3M 113K 42
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
374K 5K 32
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
3.1M 68.7K 81
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...