โ™กUnknown Loveโ™ก ใ€‹ใ€‹ A Descendan...

Av wateryguitar

In which the daughter of Cinderella and Prince Charming falls for the daughter of the Evil Queen. ... Mer

ใ€Šใ€ŠCast Pt. 1ใ€‹ใ€‹
ใ€Šใ€ŠCast Pt. 2ใ€‹ใ€‹
ใ€Šunoใ€‹
ใ€Šdueใ€‹
ใ€Štreใ€‹
ใ€Šquattroใ€‹
ใ€Šcinqueใ€‹
ใ€Šseiใ€‹
ใ€Šsetteใ€‹
ใ€Šottoใ€‹
ใ€Šnoveใ€‹
ใ€Šdieciใ€‹
ใ€Šundiciใ€‹
Authors Note
Cast Update
ใ€Štredeciใ€‹
!!Please Read!!
โ‰๏ธ๐Ÿ˜จIm back๐Ÿ˜จโ‰๏ธ

ใ€Šdodiciใ€‹

1.2K 34 0
Av wateryguitar

《CHLOES POV》

Maleficent had appeared in front of everyone. How did she escape? Did Jane do it when she has the wand? Was it Mal?

"Go away, mother." Mal said in an annoyed tone as if she's done this before.

Maleficent chuckled a little. "She's funny. Oh! I'm so... you're very funny. Here. Wand me. Chop chop." Maleficent said as she clapped her hands together.

Mal turned to her mother and made it seem as if she was about to throw her the wand but then threw it to Fairy Godmother. A few of us did scream, thinking Mal had just lied to all of us and was in reality going to help her mother

Fairy Godmother grabbed it and immediately started doing her only spell. "Bibbidi-bobbidi..."

"Boo." Was the last thing I heard Maleficent say before I felt the world go cold and dark.

☆《¤》☆

After what felt like a few seconds, I was able to move as if nothing had happened. Ben ran to where Maleficent was. Where is Maleficent actually?

"What happened?" Nathan asked just as confused as I was. In fact, we all had to idea what just happened. It's like we all froze up.

"Hey!" Mal yelled as a guard put a glass case over a... purple lizard? "That's my mom! Careful." She said.

I held in my laugh. That's Maleficent? A lizard? How'd she turn into a lizard? She was just a human with horns and a scepter.

"Why is Maleficent a lizard?" Krystal asked while looking at her. I shrugged as I wondered the same thing.

I felt as if someone was watching me, so I looked around till I saw Evie staring at me. She quickly looked away when I noticed her. I stared at her a while till Krystal nudged me with her shoulder.

"So it's Evie you're after?" She said while trying to keep her voice down so no one could hear her.

I felt my face heat up, and I sighed. "Yes, I have a crush on Evie. I've only told Nathan, so don't you dare tell Thomas, okay?" I told Krystal with a serious tone.

"Okay, okay, I won't. Just remember, I'll be here for you in case anything goes wrong." Krystal told me with a smile on her face.

Fairy Godmother was able to get everyone's attention to finish off what she was saying before Maleficent interrupted.

"May I present to you, King Benjamin." She said, which followed with all of us clapping and cheering for him. Some started to bow, which then led to all of us bowing down to him.

Jay pulled them all into a hug while yelling, "Well, let's get this party started!" For the first time, everything did start to feel as if it was a silly Fairy Tale.

☆《¤》☆

《NARRATORS POV》

For the rest of the night, everyone danced and partied to celebrate their new king. People finally started to talk to the Vks after they technically saved them early in the day. Chloe and Evie finally got the chance to talk to each other since almost everyone wanted to thank the Vks for saving them.

"So Mal was able to shrink down her mom because she won a staring contest?" Chloe asked, still confused about how that works.

Evie, starting to get a little tired of explaining it to people, just went with it. "Yes, Mal was able to defeat her mom over a staring contest." She said sarcastically.

"So she's stuck as a lizard forever then?" Chloe asked while trying to hold in her laugh.

"It's not funny! She could've won and killed us all." Evie said while Chloe started to laugh.

"I just find it funny how she's a lizard over a staring contest." Chloe began to laugh more, which then caused Evie to start laughing.

The pair didn't really speak for a few minutes and just enjoyed each other's presence.

"Thank you, by the way." Evie said, which broke the silence.

"What for?" Chloe asked a little confused.

"For being my friend," Ouch Chloe thought to herself. "And for helping me feel welcomed even tho everyone else hated us."

"Well, you guys didn't do anything wrong. Just because you guys are from the isle doesn't mean I was gonna hate you guys." Chloe said, which put a smile on Evies face.

"Have you talked to Doug recently? You know he has a huge crush on you, right?" Chloe asked Evie.

"No, I haven't talked to him recently. But yeah, I noticed it." Evie said, hoping to change the subject.

"Are you gonna give him a chance? I know he seems shy, but he's really sweet once you get to know him better." Chloe said. The least she could do is try to help her friend get with the girl that he likes.

"No, I don't think so.. I just have my eyes on someone else at the moment." Evie said, which made Chloe a little hopeful.

"Please don't tell me you still like Chad," Chloe was now a little upset. "I know he's my brother, but he's been a complete asshole to you guys."

"Oh God, no, it isn't Chad. I got over him after the tourney game. It's someone else. What about you?"

Chloe thought about it for a few seconds before responding. "Its someone but I think its just one of those small silly crushes."

"Well if you need help figuring out this crush I'll be here to help you out. I'll even help you figure out how to ask them out." Evie said with a small smile on her face.

"Well as much as I'd appreciate that, I don't think I'll ask them out any time soon. But if I ever do, you'll be the first to know."

They stayed silent for a minute or so. Both of them contemplated telling each other right now. Would it be a good moment to? Is it too soon to confess their feelings? Chloe decided to take the risk. Yes she could be rejected but she rather ask her now before someone else decides to ask her.

"Hey Evie, can I ask you a question?" Chloe said which finally broke the silence.

"I'm not telling you who I like." Evie said which made Chloe shake her head.

"Hey Evie, can I ask you a question?" Chloe said, which finally broke the silence.

"I'm not telling you who I like." Evie said which made Chloe shake her head.

"That's not the question. I just wanted know if you wanna hang out tomorrow?"

"I thought we were gonna hang out together. You know, with everyone else." Evie said a little confused.

Chloe mentally slapped herself as she wasn't more specific. "I mean, just us two. Like a date?" Chloe said hoping Evie would say yes.

Evie started to feel her face heat up. Was she hearing correctly? Was she dreaming?

"You're asking me out, on a date?" Evie asked while holding back a smile.

"Yeah, I mean if you don't want to then we don't have to." Chloe was now starting to regret her decision. What if Evie only saw her as a friend and she was reading too deep into it?

"No, yeah, of course I'll go on a date with you." Evie said with a big smile on her face.

'Holy shit she said yes' Chloe thought to herself. Just then, Jay had came over to drag Evie away and ruin their little moment.

"Evie, Doug's been looking around for you for a few minutes." Jay noticed Chloe was with Evie. "Hey Chloe." Jay said in which he received a small wave and smile from her.

"I'll go right now." Evie said to Jay as he started to walk away. "I'll see you tomorrow Chloe." Evie said and then followed behind Jay.

"Holy shit I just asked her out and she said yes." Chloe said to herself once the other two had left. She stayed their for a few more minutes to process what just happened. Hopefully this date opens a new chapter in her life.

☆《▪︎》☆

Took a while but heres an update🥳. Anyways, this chapter concludes the first movie:).

Fortsett รฅ les

You'll Also Like

76K 2K 55
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐…๐€๐ˆ๐‘๐„๐’๐“ ๐Ž๐… ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐„๐•๐ˆ๐‹ โŽข โ You can either be the fairest or the evilest. You choose. โž โ This shade of blue is just...ew! Fucking...
25.6K 507 30
๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ข ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ, ๐˜ˆ๐˜ถ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ. ๐˜ด๏ฟฝ...
3.7K 70 12
Immerse yourself in the Descendants Franchise and pursue love and adventure with the 5 VK's! Gino Gothel, son of Mother Gothel, spends his time along...
334K 5.9K 30
First of three Carlos x oc Number 1 #Cameronboyce 18/08/19 Number 1 #sarahjeffrey 23/08/19 Number 4 #booboostewart 18/08/19 Number 4 #Mal 29/10/19