Twisted Love ➶︎𝔍𝖎𝖐𝖔𝖔𝖐

By gcf_minkook

In which Park Jimin pretends to be his identical twin sister and marries a ruthless mafia leader named Jeon J... More

♡Characters♡
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 2

1.6K 106 18
By gcf_minkook

The mafia boss is currently at his mansion. The huge, expensive, dark themed mansion is intoxicating to the naked eye. Its rooms are filled with expensive furniture even though only the mafia himself lives in the mansion. He has many maids to take care of his mansion, and if he sees one dirty spot, someone will get fired.

The mafia's bedroom was dimly lit, giving it an ominous vibe. The room consists of a one king-size bed. On each side of the bed, there is a black nightstand with a lamp on top of it. On one corner, there are two chesterfield chairs and a lavishing couch. A big TV screen is on the wall facing the bed, so anyone can watch TV from the bed. Once you enter the room from the outside the first thing you see is a picture frame of the mafia hung on the wall, to make sure others know it's the mafia's room and you shouldn't dare enter. A big bulletin board leaning against the wall filled with pictures of murders, criminals, and other mafia's. The windows were covered with long curtains, preventing anyone from seeing inside or the light from the outside to get in.

In the dim lighted room, Jeon Jungkook is pacing back and forth while holding his smart phone near his ear. His brows furrow while listening to the person on the other side

"The Lee's escaped again! I went with my team to catch them, but they were gone by the time we came to the crime scene. I'm sorry JK they didn't leave a trace this time." The man on the other side said.

"Those bastards must be partying now. How the fck could you let them escape, Namjoon! What is the need of police when they can't do something this simple!" Jungkook yelled angrily.

"JK, I'm the chief of police not one of your gang members, so don't you dare raise your voice at me. I will assign a team searching for Lee's headquarters." Kim Namjoon, the chief of police said.

You may ask why the police of Chief are talking with a mafia leader?

Well, it's because Jeon Jungkook isn't a mafia who kills for his own will or fun. He and his gang members, The Jeon Mafia, only murder mafia's and criminals who are guilty of a crime. They never harm innocents or vulnerable people. Jeon's never did drug dealing nor did any act against the law, plus Jungkook is a well-known CEO in South Korea.

Jungkook and Namjoon have known each other for a long time, and they tend to help each other even though they are from different worlds. They use code names while talking to each other to keep their identities hidden. Not many know JK is close with the chief of police. The two have worked together many times to solve their matters, and for both of them, it's The Lee's.

The Lee's are another Mafia gang that is the quiet opposite of the Jeon's. Lee's are drug dealers and murderes, the police and The Jeon's are both in search of them and their leader Lee Taemin. So, why not work together when they want similar things? The chief of police wants to catch the Lee's and JK wants Lee Taemin. It will be a win-win, but it's hard to find where the Lee's are.

After discussing their plans to catch the Lee's with Namjoon, Jungkook ended the call. Jungkook turned his toward the pictures of Lee Taemin. The picture was pinned to the bulletin board with other pictures of his gang members and crimes they had done recently. Taemin's photo was circled in red and had a red line traced the pictures and some incidents that occurred in the past.

"I will catch you, Taemin, and you'll pay for what you did!" Jungkook says, gritting his teeth and picking up a knife from his nightstand. Jungkook throws the knife in the direction of Taemin's photo without looking. The knife flew across the room and landed on Taemin's forehead, at where Jungkook originally aimed.

The mafia leader walks out of his room, heading to the living room. He sits down on his favourite grey couch that is located in the middle of the living room facing a big flat screen TV. Jungkook places his feet on the grey coffee table in front of the couch and faces the TV and turns it on.

It didn't take long for someone to come in his living room and disturb his leisure time.

"Boss?" Suga voices out, making Jungkook groan annoyed. Can't he just watch his favourite kdrama for one second in peace?!

"Suga, what brings you here?" The mafia boss asks boredly. After taking a quick glance at Suga, Jungkook proceeds to stare at the TV.

"The woman.." he pauses,"I found her." He completes. This made the mafia boss quickly turn his head toward Suga.

"Hm.. tell me what you found out." Jungkook says, showing interest at what the other male said.

"Actually, I made a file that contains all her details." Suga says, handing it to his boss and continues speaking, "Her name is Park Minji..... She is the only daughter of Mr. Park Minseok and Mrs. Park Hasoo. Her mother Hasoo died from an illness when she was a toddler. Later on, her father marries another woman named Veronica. However, Minji is 24 years old, and she works as a kindergarten teacher. She seems to love kids very much. She still lives at her parents' house, and she is seen a lot with this woman named Soyeon. She is also a kindergarten teacher. More information about her is in the file I gave you, Sir. I even added her home address if you are interested." Suga explains.

Jungkook nods his head and opens the file. He flips through the pages, reading each page thoroughly. Suga has done a great job making the file. Each page had a picture of Minji's beautiful face. Just as he said many information was written in the file. Jungkook stops flipping. Once he sees her home address, he looks at it and then closes the file.

The mafia tosses the file at Suga and gets up from his seat after turning off the TV.

"We are going to her house." Jungkook announces, Suga nods.

Jungkook just wants the beautiful woman who took his breath away to be his, and he will do anything it takes to make her his.

The mafia boss makes his way outside the mansion, followed by Suga. Jungkook enters a posh black SUV that is waiting for him in front of his mansion.

Getting into the back seat of the SUV, Jungkook orders Choi Soobin, his driver, to follow Suga's car. Soobin nods in response.

Suga's car, which was parked in front of the black SUV, starts its engine and takes a sharp right turn, entering the main road, followed by Soobin doing the same.

Suga leads the way while Soobin follows him closely from behind. Jungkook was sitting on the back seat of the SUV staring at a picture of Minji that he took from the file before leaving.

"You'll be mine, Park Minji." Jungkook mumbles, crasing the picture with a smirk plastered on his face.

After a 30 minute drive, the two cars stopped in front of the Parks house, and the three men inside, Soobin, Jungkook & Suga, got off.

They make their way toward the front door and ring the bell. After some time, a shuffle was heard from inside the house, and the door opened, revealing a man in his 50s.

"By any chance, does Park Minji live here?" Suga asks from the old man.

The old man looks at the three men wearing suit & tie in front of him and nods. "Yes, she does." He replies.

Jungkook doesn't waste time and pushes the old man to the side and enters the house. Suga & Soobin follows their boss inside. Jungkook observes the house looking at its designs and all.

"How dare you enter my house without my permission! Who the hell are you people?!" Thd old man, also known as, Park Minseok asks, but before they could answer an old woman same age as the Mr. Park walks in.

"Jeon Jungkook!?" She exclaims, making her husbands eyes go wide. It's Jeon Jungkook, the most dangerous & powerful mafia leader.

"Yes, that's me." The mafia boss replies uninterstedly.

"But what are you doing here?" Mrs. Park asks curiously. She wants to know why the mafia boss came to her house.

"Your daughter, I want to marry her." Jungkook states. Mr & Mrs Parks eyes went wide in shock, Jeon Jungkook wants to marry their daughter?

"You want to marry Rosé?" Mrs. Park asks, her face lighting up with happiness.

"Rosé? No, I'm here for Minji, Park Minji." Jungkook states, and Mrs. Park's face drops, while Mr. Park is shocked once again.

"WHAT?!" A new voice shouts, making everyone turn their heads toward the direction the voice came from and there she stood, Park Minji.

♡♡♡♡

Lovelies, another chapter finished. How was it?

What will happen next? Where is Jimin? Stay tuned and find out!

-AV-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.4K 3.4K 24
A love story of Kim taehyung a shy boy and Jeon Jungkook a soldier But the thing is jungkook is taehyung's uncle Slow updates Ships: Taekoo...
293K 10.5K 38
A TAEKOOK FANFICTION.......🐯🐰 In Which Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook Are Forced To Get Married. But Taehyung Have Already A Girlfriend And He Love...
269K 10.5K 39
When CEO jungkook who is also a mafia leader meets park jimin a normal college student. Destiny has it's plan and so they fall in love, but it comes...
612K 36.8K 70
Jimin is a poor, innocent and gorgeous boy from busan balancing two hectic jobs while trying to survive in this cruel world with his dream of dancing...