Mer smp quotes

By Cosmicisthestars

Incorrect quotes from the mer discord server More

#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#7
#8

#6

48 0 0
By Cosmicisthestars

Faye: truth or dare?
Theo: truth
Faye: tell me every crime you've ever done.
Theo: dare
Faye: give Orion a compliment.
Theo: so when I was but a lad I decimated a Coral ree-

Krit:”hey Faye”
Faye:”yeah?”
Krit:”Theo told me to stop giving toy pufferfish”
Faye:”Aw man”
Krit:”but the everything around me said otherwise so I got you some pufferfish just don’t tell Theo”
Faye:”Yeahhhhh”

Elodie: “Do you guys want to see a butterfly?”
Void: “Ooh, yes please!”
Captain, working on something: “I'm not going to stop working to look at a stupid bug!”
Elodie: “It's not a bug though...”
Captain: “...”
Void: “...”
Captain: “Well I still don't want to see.”
Void, realizing: “Please don't throw-.”
Elodie: “Whee!” *throws a stick of butter*

(Plot: Theo just cut his hair off w/one of the many tridents)
Faye, messaging Nel: Nel! Help, I'm being tailed!
Nel: Where are you?
Faye: I’m with some strange mer-person. They won't stop tailing me. Help.
Enderian: I’ll call Theo.
Theo, answering his sea-cell: Hello?
Nel: Where’s Faye? She texted me that she's being tailed by some strange mer-person.
Theo: Faye? What the heck are you talking about? She's right in front of me-
*realises what's going on*
Theo: I’ll call you back. *hangs up*
Theo: **THE NEW HAIRCUT ISN’T THAT BAD!**
Faye, turning around to face Theo: **WHO ARE YOU? AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH MY BROTHER?**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 4.5K 48
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ Λšο½‘β‹†ΰ­¨πŸ’Œΰ­§β‹† Λšο½‘β‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
907K 41.5K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
150K 5.4K 89
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...