tales of love || Ot7 || On Ho...

By tae_ifa_kook

Welcome to the love story of charming korean boy named kim Taehyung and a beautiful Indian girl named naaz, t... More

intro
~Chapter : 01~
~Chapter : 02~
~ Chapter : 03 ~
~Chapter : 04 ~
~Chapter : 06~
~Chapter : 07~
~Chapter : 08 ~
chapter : 09
chapter : 10
chapter : 11
chapter : 12
chapter : 13
chapter : 14
chapter : 15
chapter : 16
chapter : 17
My random thoughts of ff : 1
out with friends 😊
Chapter : 18 💞
chapter : 19 💘

~Chapter : 05~

138 35 5
By tae_ifa_kook

Meanwhile in india
With naaz and tanvi a/n p.o.v

( It's currently 8am and tanvi is still sleeping while naaz came out of bathroom getting whole ready...she look at tanvi and said )

Naaz : tanvi.....wake up.

( But she didn't even move so naaz went near her and splashed water on her face )

Tanvi : argh....kya hai yaar?!....

( She said being supper annoyed while naaz also said rudely )

Naaz : I want to talk with you...get up fast....

( Tanvi understand that naaz is in anger so she quitly sat on the bed and again closed her eyes and asked )

Tanvi : ha...what happened?!....

Naaz : when yesterday I called you....was you with Jimin?!......

( As tanvi was already in sleep so she smiled like idiot and said )

Tanvi : yessss

Naaz : REALLY!!!

( As naaz shout tanvi open her eyes widly and said )

Tanvi ; huh... what?...ha!!

Naaz : you was with Jimin?!... don't lie to me!.....I will tell to dad now.....

( Tanvi hold naaz's hand and said in cute voice )

Tanvi : didi...Jimin asked me to come so I went with him......

Naaz : awwww....my baby sisy......I always asked you to study you ever did?!....

Tanvi : didiii

Naaz : I will ask you one question...

Tanvi : hmm

Naaz : what you saw in Jimin?...why you like him?!

( As naaz asked tanvi shyly looked down like someone is asking about her future husband )

Naaz : fast I don't have time for your shyness......

Tanvi : yes yes...what do you mean why I like him?!....he is cute...I mean so cute... handsome.. caring and his talking way is so sweet......and he complement me so much... unlike you.

Naaz : I think he have problem with his eyes......

Tanvi : yes he has...but how you got know?!....

Naaz : bc he fell in love with this panda....

Tanvi : didi!!....tum kya samjhugi meri beauty........* smirking *

Naaz : ha ha....now come fast downstairs after getting fresh naman is coming...,

Tanvi : really!!....I will come immediately.....

Naaz : hm...bye panda * laughing *

( As naaz said tanvi threw pillow on her which naaz catch and went downstairs while laughing...tanvi took her mobile and was about to call Jimin but she received call from him....she immediately picked it up )

OTP

Tanvi : hello..... good morning....

Jimin : not good...bad morning...

Tanvi : huh!...what happened?!

Jimin : we are going back to Korea....

Tanvi : why?....how?!....and why didn't you told me?!.....

Jimin : yesterday hyung booked tickets in 3 hours we have flight.....

Tanvi : really?!.....

Jimin :..tanvi ...I want to meet you.....I want to tell you something important.

Tanvi : hm ok....I will come..... let's meet in cafe where we yesterday met.....

Jimin : ok...after half and hour I will be there......

( They both bung up the call after saying goodbye to each other )

Tanvi : * to herself * he will go now..... but what he wants to tell me very important?!....

( She was sad and happy too )

Time skip

( After getting ready tanvi Hurriedly came towards dining table where naaz, her parents and naman is sitting doing breakfast )

Tanvi : oh...hello bhai....

Naman : hello tanvi...how are you?!

Tanvi : I'm fine...how about you....btw nice body.....

Naman : * look at his body and again at tanvi smile * thanks...

Naaz : atleast sit tanvi...and talk with him....

Tanvi : no di...I'm going to college--

Naaz : today is sunday....

( Tanvi : * in mind * shit jhut bolne se pehle calendar to check kar leti pagal ladki )

Tanvi : why don't you let me complete my sentence...I'm going to college friend....

Naaz : and would you like to tell me why you are going to your college friend?

Tanvi : to study...papa say something to her....she always scold me.....

Mr.bhatt : beta you go I will handle her...

Tanvi : hm bye ( 😜 to y/n )

( After doing that tanvi left from there while mrs.bhatt said )

Mrs.bhatt : my baby do so much study.....at Sunday she is doing studies with her friend....* Smile *

Naaz : * mumbled * I have to check her studies....

Mrs.bhatt : naman take this paratha....I specially made for you.....

Naman : yes aunty.....

Tanvi p.o.v

- I came and sat on chair.....still Jimin didn't came so I'm waiting for him..... suddenly I saw one car came in road and Jimin came out of it......I smiled and he came infront of me......I immediately took his hand in mine and said -

Tanvi : Jimin why are you getting sad?...... you are just going to your home......we will talk on calls.

- as I was saying he was looking down, but now he lift his head up and look at me with teary eyes which made me shock -

Tanvi : Jimin...why are you crying?.* While wiping his tears * don't cry.

Jimin : t-tanvi..my....en-enga---

What is Jimin going to say?!
Why is he crying?!
Is something bad going to happen?!

See you in next part 😏
Bye

:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:

( Just joking 🤭)
( Back to story )

Jimin : t-tanvi....my... engagement got fixed with other girl...in one week I have my engagement...

- as he said unknowingly a tear roll down through my cheeks -

Tanvi : j-jimin.

- I immediately leave his hand which I was holding but as I did he again hold it and said -

Jimin : but I love you tanvi...

- what will be the best feeling then this?!....that your crush loves you back.....but me this is worst feeling -

Tanvi : * in mind * I love you too jiminaaaaaa...

Tanvi : * to Jimin : sorry Jimin.

Jimin : what sorry?!.. don't you love me?!.

Tanvi : no...I don't love you...Jimin our worlds are different....in this 6,7 days I took you as my friend only and nothing much.

- as I said he leave my hand which brook my heart but I have to bear this.....I show him my brightest smile and said -

Tanvi : your parents must have choose good for you...... don't disappoint them.....

Jimin : it means you never loved me?...

Tanvi : in which language I should tell you this?.

- he sighed and take out one box from his pocket and kept on table aggressively and went from here.....and which tears I was holding back, finely I released it and cried silently -

Tanvi : I love you Jimin....please come back to me.....

- I said while crying but now ther is no use of it -

Meanwhile with
Taehyung

Author p.o.v

Tae and tannie reached to company and as they came on the meeting room tannie jump on the floor and started to run further while tae stopped to talk with one of staff as tannie was running he got stop by jungkook who smile at him and sat on his knees in front of tannie.

Jk was playing with tannie while tannie was getting so happy playing with JK.... They both was giggling and playing with each other until tae came in front of JK..... As JK saw someone in front of him...he looked up and found it's tae... So he clear his throat and stood up properly...

And for tannie he is how he is appa and he started to bark softly and roamed around tae while wiggling his tail....tae immediately lift tannie up while JK asked annoyingly.

Jk : who's dog is this?!.... He is so annoying.

Tae : " smile " tannie..... Let's go from here.... Here is so boring people.

Tae went inside in meeting room while JK glare at him.

All heads, directors, yoongi, ho-seok, jk, tae and their secretary where present here.

Yoongi : so....I will start now..... As we all know V's album-

Head 1 : 1 second Mr Jeon yoongi... First we want to know about jungkook's rumour.

Yoongi looked at JK telling him to give answer to them

Jk : um me--

Head 2 : yes... It's not good.... He didn't even debut yet and he have dating rumours ?!..... Do you know how big loss is this?!

He said this in so rude way which made yoongi so angry.

Yoongi : before talking sea where you are sitting and whom you are talking!!.

Head 3 : how more peoples mouth you will shut like this?!....

Yoongi : Mr jeon Jungkook tell us about yesterday!! * gritting his teath *

JK gulped his own saliva and said

Jk : i-i-i w-was---

Tae : he was with me.

Everyone look at tae who just now sad properly in his seat.

Tae : yesterday I took him to club for his debut party...tell them jungkook.

JK was so shocked to answer now so ho-seok said while shaking him.

Ho-seok : jungkook say something..

Jk : y-yeah.... I was with him..... My car was with my friend so he went there.... And media thought I was there.

Before someone ask one more question yoongi interrupted.

Yoongi : ok... Okay so let's talk about V's new album..... As we all know it's taehyung's concept..... His tracks is about his first love so MV will be shoot like that only....

Tae : hmmm.

Director 1 : in next week we can start MV's shooting.

Tae : that's cool.

Like this day started for the conversation.

After a while their meeting got over.... wishing tae all the best for his new album everyone left now Jeon brothers were here in meeting room with tae.

Yoongi : all the best Taehyung.

Ho-seok : all the best.

Tae : thanks.

Yoongi : jungkook.

he called JK who was sitting little away from them and as he heard his hyung is calling him.....he Immediately stood up and went near them..and wish tae.

Jk ; all the best * approach his hand for handshake *

Tae : * accepted his hand * thank you..... All the best to you too for your debut.

Meanwhile
Tanvi p.o.v

It's almost 1 hour Jimin left from here and I am still sitting and crying....my teary eyes fell on box which Jimin kept on table...I slowly open it and one ring was in it.... I immediately closed the box and look down.

Tanvi : it's all my fault.... I shouldn't have come so closed with him.... We have he is own life and I came between....

I said in low tone being crying mess.....but I stopped crying when I received call from didi...I immediately wiped my tears and picked her call up.

OTP

Tanvi : y-yes...didi.....

Naaz : where are you?!...me and naman are going for lunch so we will come to pick you up too..... Tell me where your friend leave?!

Tanvi : I'm at xxxxx road.

Naaz : okay wait there we are coming.

Tanvi : no di...I'm going to home.

Naaz : come na tanvi...naman want you too to join us...

Tanvi : okay.

After sometime
Author p.o.v

Naaz and naman gave their orders but tanvi didn't so naaz said.

Naaz : tanvi what you want?!

Tanvi was in her thoughts so she didn't noticed that naaz is talking to her so naman lightly shook her and asked.

Naman : tanvi..are you okay?!

Tanvi : huh?!...y-yeah...

Naaz : give your order...we already gave.

Tanvi : " to waiter '' whatever she gave bring one more plate for me.

Waiter a noded and went from there while naaz understood that something happened to tanvi.

Naman : tanvi Got so much change.... Before she was so talkative.... Now what happened to her?!

Tanvi : no bhai... It's not like that.

Time skip

Naman drop them both to their house and went from their while without saying anything Tanvi came to her room and lay down on bed and naaz also came in room and saw tanvi sleeping.

So she went near her and sat beside her while caressing her hairs.

Naaz : tanvi...baby what happened?!... Aren't you feeling well?!.... Shall we go to doctor?!

Tanvi : no didi...I'm ok....* Still closed eyes *

Tanvi put her head on naaz's lap and snuggle more while wrapping her hands around her waist.

Naaz : * patting her head * it's okay.... Everything will be okay..

As naaz said she suddenly heard sniffing sound... She look down and tanvi and widen eyes.

Naaz : baby... Are you crying?!

She immediately make her sit properly and wiped her tears.

Naaz : what happened baby?!.....tell me.... Did your friend said something?!

Tanvi shook her head as no while looking down.

Naaz : then?!... Do you have pressure of studies?!.

Tanvi : n-no didi...

Naaz : then?!.... Tell me na baby..... Don't cry like this.... Your creis make me worried.

Tanvi : * in mind * oh shit.... I Can't even stop my tears.... I should change topic...

Naaz : tell me.

Tanvi : my back is paining.

Naaz sigh in relief and smile.

Naaz : you scared me pagal.... Don't worry.... I will give you painkiller.

Naaz stood up and take out one tablet from drawer and gave to tanvi.

Naaz : hm take it.

She filled glass of water and give to tanvi which Tanvi took and gulped it.

Naaz : now sleep.

Tanvi Layed down on bed and naaz tucked her inside blanket..

Naaz : * in mind * you started lying to me...*sad Smile *

Tanvi : didi turn off the light.

Naaz : hmm

.....❣️.....

DOUBLE UPDATE CUTIES AS I WANT TO COMPLETE THIS BOOK AS SOON AS POSSIBLE BECAUSE MY FIRST ANNIVERSARY ON WATPAD IS COMING SOON AND I GOING TO DELETE MY WATTPAD FOR PERMANENTLY MAYBE I DON'T KNOW BUT I AM GOING TO DELETE IT SO I JUST WANT TO COMPLETE THIS BOOK AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 3.5K 24
Y/n Agarwal is a indian girl studying in Seoul, South Korea. She is 20. Kim Taehyung is a ceo of kim industries in seoul, south korea. He is 24. Now...
230K 9.2K 45
A story where a girl starts crushing on her classmate Kim Taehyung. Will she ever end up with him? When all he ever see her is as his bestfriend. Wil...
57K 2.8K 40
This story revolves between : Kim Taehyung : A rich son who is a criminal and has fallen for you who is a police officer. How will Taehyung , a crim...
157K 6.9K 70
A talented and stubborn young female artist suddenly had a life-changing experience when 7 male singers came to her life. An innocent meeting leads t...