Honkai Impact 3rd: The Light...

By A-kun_Kaslana

Shiroi Kaslana is the adopted Son from Siegfried Kaslana and the Big Brother from Kiana Kaslana. He was the c... More

Prologue
Bio
Chapter 1: Chiba Academy
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Special Chapter 7 (Hot Springs adventure)
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 9

2.2K 70 36
By A-kun_Kaslana

Shiroi PoV

Alright, let's do this one last time... My name is Shiroi Kaslana, I was bitten by a radioactive spider and for 7 years... I've been the one, and only...

***

***

Yeah... I should stop acting weird in my inner monologue just because I'm bored... 

But back to my situation. I was still tied up in my bed just because I wanted to get some fresh air... and also want to go to a dessert shop... But hey, I really need my dessert after all the chaos in Nagazora and also for my recovery. Dessert will certainly help me feel better and recover faster.

I could break the rope at any time, but I have no interest in breaking it because Auntie would force me to drink the most dangerous drink in the world that mankind has ever made... Theresa's special bitter melon juice.

I don't know how auntie could drink something so dangerous...

*BANG*

I heard a loud bang from the door and looked at the door to see Kiana and Theresa. ''Kiana, can't you just open the door normally?'' Theresa said putting her hand on her forehead and shaking her head with a sigh. 

Kiana rushes towards me, jumps on top of me, hugs me tightly and rubs her face into my cheeks. ''Oniichan! I know you're alive!'' She said, rubbing her face against me even more. 

''Of course i'm alive, Kiana. You big brother is the strongest after all.'' I said with a cheerful demeanor. Normally I would pets her head, but I was still tied up.

Kiana looks at me and now notices that I am tied to the bed with a rope. ''Did that brat – I mean Aunt Theresa play bondage with you too?'' Kiana asks me and I just look dumbfounded, I don't know where she gets such strange ideas from sometimes... But I could imagine from whom.

''I'm not into bondage play, Kiana!'' Theresa screams from the door as she was still standing there. I laugh and could see that the two of them would get along pretty well. 

But for some reason, Kiana is staring at me intently and it makes me feel uneasy. She leaned her face closer to me and I immediately freed myself from the rope and dodged her attempt to kiss me. ''Don't avoid my lips, Oniichan! Accept my love already!'' She said, trying to press her lips to mine again and I just avoided it with ease.

''I love you as my little sister, Kiana. so we should stay in our sibling relationship.'' I said and Kiana suddenly moved faster than usual and pins me down against the bed, which surprised me a little... It seemed like she had gotten stronger. ''But I love you more than that... Shiroi.'' She said my name and that surprised me since she only called me "Oniichan". She looks at me very seriously, without any childish expression on her face, and leans her face closer to me for a kiss.

*Badump*

I felt my heart pounding faster as she leaned closer and closer to my face. Then I hear a finger snap and see chains wrap around Kiana, bringing her next to Theresa. The chains come from the Oath of Judah, Aunt Theresa's weapon against the Honkai and a weapon from the previous era. 

I sigh in relief and don't know why I didn't stop Kiana from kissing me like I always did... Is it because she surprised me with her seriousness or because she called my name? 

''It's sweet to see you love your big brother so much, Kiana. But you still need boundaries.'' 

''Let me go, you little brat! I almost stole Oniichan's first kiss!'' Kiana said and she's back to her childish self... I guess I prefer this Kiana. 

But it seems like she made Theresa angry when she said "brat" to her. Theresa snapped her fingers again and Kiana was thrown around in circles by the chains. ''I guess I'll teach you some manners like now~'' Theresa said sweetly with a mischievous smile and I could swear I saw a devil's horn pop out on her head. 

Kiana screams loudly and her face turns greener as she looks like she's going to vomit. ''Auntie, please stop already... Kiana didn't mean... It's just our father's fault.'' I said, putting the blame on our father since it was actually his fault when I thought about it. It's his fault that Kiana picks up his bad habit.

Theresa looks at me and sighs and snaps her fingers again and the chains let go of Kiana and she falls to her knees, still looking a little green as she puts her hand over her mouth. ''It was definitely Siegfried's fault... Children tend to pick up their habits from their parents... And knowing what kind of man Siegfried is, I'm just glad you two aren't that similar to him.'' 

I walk over to Kiana and gently pat her back to stop her from getting sick, trying to cure her nausea with the golden light that came from my palm. ''If you're here, does that mean I'm out of this boring room?'' I ask my aunt and she nodded at me.

''Yes, we came to pick you up and take you to your and Kiana's new home... You will live with Himeko, just like your other two friends.'' 

I help Kiana stand up and look at my little aunt. ''Then we should go. I don't think Himeko will clean her house since I know her habit of drinking and getting hangovers at every opportunity.'' I suggest it and Theresa nods at me and I help Kiana walk as we walk to Himeko's house.

Timeskip 

Narrator PoV

Shiroi opened the door and wasn't really surprised to see a lot of trash and clothes lying around the room. 

''As expected from Himeko... There are more than a hundred beer bottles in the room and lots of garbage bags and other things like clothes.'' Shiroi said, looking into Himeko's house with a blank expression on his face.

''Yeah... It's like a garbage dump here'' Kiana adds another comment.

''It's been like this for a while. Welcome to the home of a single, angry woman.'' 

''I think it's been more than a while since she last cleaned her house, auntie.'' Shiroi said, closing the door behind him and sighing heavily as he looked at the dump.

''Don't open that closet!'' A voice came from another room and three figures appeared through the collection of things as they were swept out of the room by the collection of things. 

''What's all this stuff?!'' Mei asks the red haired woman as she tries to get up from the floor. ''At least three months worth of things that I couldn't find a use for... Be a sweetheart and help me clean this up.'' 

Mei noticed Shiroi and Kiana and immediately stood up, ran towards them and hugged both siblings tightly. ''Shiroi! Kiana-chan!'' Kiana returned the hug of course and Shiroi was quite surprised when he noticed that she hugged him just as tightly as Kiana did with her bone breaking hug. ''Welcome home.'' Mei said softly to them.

''We're home, Mei.'' Shiroi said, patting her back gently.

''Aww~ What a touching reunion between friends. Well, that's my part of the deal. I am waiting for your response to my proposal, Kiana.'' Theresa said and they broke the hug and Shiroi looked at her with a curious expression.

''So if I sign up, will you tell me where the old man is?'' 

''Do you know where our father is, Aunt Theresa?'' Shiroi asked her, he was surprised that she knew his location. Theresa nods to him.

''Siegfried, came to me secretly a few years ago... I don't know his exact whereabouts, but he told me that he stays there for a few years and does some work.''

''Then could-'' 

''No, I promise Siegfried not to tell you, Shiroi.'' Theresa interrupts him and Shiroi has a somewhat bitter expression on his face. ''But he didn't mention that I wasn't allowed to tell Kiana, so I figured if Kiana became an A-rank Valkyrie, I would tell her about his whereabouts without breaking his promise to him.''

''I see...'' Shiroi said softly, no longer having a slightly bitter expression on his face. ''I guess it's my little sister's turn to take the lead in finding our father.'' Shiroi strokes her head and Kiana smiles brightly and turns to Theresa.

''Hah! This will be easy! I'm going to do some serious Valkyrie cosplay.'' Kiana said confidently.

Shiroi snickered and found it amusing that Kiana thought she was going to do a Valkyrie cosplay. Shiroi told her about Valkyries and knights, but apparently she only remembered knights because Shiroi and Siegfried are knights and the House of Kaslana also plays a role as knights against Honkai and demons.

''Kiana is an Idiotka.'' Bronya commented and Mei giggled. 

''In any case, I think we haven't introduced ourselves yet, Raiden Mei and Bronya Zaychik. I am Theresa Apocalypse, the principal of this school and also Shiroi and Kiana auntie. Of course, I'm also the No.1 cutie in the world, as you can see.'' Theresa said sweetly while striking a cute pose and trying to be very cute.

Shiroi sighed as he heard his aunt introduce herself. He still can't believe that his aunt, who is more than twice his age, would still introduce herself like that. 

''The Bronya is Bronya.'' Bronya said with her usual monotone and stoic expression. 

''I'm Raiden Mei, Miss Theresa.'' Mei introduces herself normally, without thinking too much about how Theresa introduces herself. 

''Can you stop already, Aunt Theresa? It's always embarrassing when you introduce yourself like that.'' Shiroi said.

''But your auntie is really the number one cutie.''  

''Anyway, we should start cleaning up this landfill called "home".'' Shiroi ignores Theresa while roasting Himeko and she suffered emotional damage by him. 

''My home is not a landfill! It's just a bit messy.'' Himeko protests and Shiroi just looks at her dumbfounded that she just calls it "messy". 

''I think we should start cleaning up this landfill.'' Shiroi smiles at Kiana, Mei and Bronya and they nod, ignoring the other two.

''Don't ignore me!'' Theresa and Himeko said at the same time.

-----------------

''Why do I have to help with cleaning too? I am the principal and have many responsibilities.'' Theresa said tiredly as she lay exhausted on the couch after Shiroi forced her to stay and help clean up.

The other girls were also sitting on the couch tired after spending hours cleaning Himeko's home, except Shiroi, who was still cleaning up the kitchen and making sure he had everything he needed to cook in the evenings.

He opens the fridge and sighs at the sight. It was full of beer and ready meals that just had to be put in the microwave. He wonders how Himeko can live with such a beer-filled lifestyle. Shiroi closes the fridge and goes to the front door. 

Mei noticed him and saw Shiroi about to leave. ''Where are you going, Shiroi?'' She questions him and wonders where he is going. Then the other girls also look at Shiroi.

''I'm going buy groceries because a certain 26-year-old single woman only has ready meals that will be served soon and beer in the fridge and thinks she'll find someone special just by drinking constantly, at every opportunity.'' Shiroi responded to Mei and Himeko suffered even more emotional damage at the hands of Shiroi.

Theresa and Kiana laugh at Himeko and find it funny how Shiroi roasts her. Himeko just sulking and tried to deny his word, but she couldn't. 

''I'll go with you, Shiroi.'' Mei said, getting up from the couch. 

''Sure, it's always good to have one more person who knows about groceries.'' 

''I want to come too, Oniichan!''Kiana said loudly as she got up from the couch. 

''Nope, you stay here, Kiana. I don't want you to cause problems like last time when we go grocery shopping together.'' Shiroi said and Kiana pouted, sitting back on the couch. ''Just stay here and play some games with Bronya.'' After a few seconds she nodded.

''Fine... I'll beat up Bronya in the game while I wait for you and Mei-senpai.'' Kiana said, looking at Bronya smugly.

''Idiotka don't stand a chance against Bronya.'' Bronya said and they both stared at each other and lightning came out of their eyes as they seemed to have rivalry in many things.

"See you later." Shiroi said waved to the girls and went out with Mei to buy groceries.

--------------------

''I didn't know you had a motorcycle license, Shiroi.'' Mei asks Shiroi as she holds Shiroi's waist as he rides a black motorcycle he rented before driving through the shopping street of Soukai City.

''I got my motorcycle license a year before I entered Chiba Academy. I just didn't ride or buy a motorcycle in Nagazora since our home is close to everything.'' Shiroi replies and sees that he is there, parked in a vacant lot. 

Shiroi and Mei get out of the motorcycle and put the helmet on the motorcycle. It was the largest and most popular mall called Big-A in Soukai City because it had everything there. 

''Welcome to Soukai City's largest shopping mall, Mei, where you can find literally everything from toothpicks to RVs.'' 

''Not even Nagazora's largest shopping mall is as big as this one.'' Mei said surprisingly since it was more than twice the size of Nagazora's largest mall.

''Anyway, let's go, Mei. I think the others, especially Kiana, are probably already starving.''Mei nodded at him with a smile and they both walked into the mall, getting a lot of looks because of their appearance.

Mei was amazed when she entered the mall and saw how many stores there were. ''Wow... There really is everything here.'' 

''The last time I was here a few years ago, the grocery store was on the second floors... is most likely still there as I don't think it will be transferred to another floor.'' Shiroi said and they both took the escalator to the second floor. 

The two chatted while walking to the grocery store. After the whole event in Nagazora, the two have a lot of fun talking and feel that normal everyday life is returning. The two no longer have to fight for survival and can now breathe, relax and have fun. 

Shiroi and Mei stroll through the supermarket and buy supplies for the whole week since they're already here. Shiroi often teases Mei when they both stroll through the market, with his teasing causing Mei to make a short, loud, cute noise that attracts other people's attraction, causing her to feel embarrassed and stare sternly at Shiroi, while he simply avoids her gaze and whistles.

''Stop it, Shiroi! People stare at us because of you.'' Mei said while looking at him sternly.

''But it's fun to hear lots of funny and cute noises from you.'' Shiroi said teasingly with a smirk. ''Besides, we can now relax a bit and I want to enjoy my time again as much as I did before the outbreak.'' Shiroi smiles cheerfully, making Mei sigh as she can't really be mad at him. 

''You and I are also best friends, so it's normal for us to tease each other.'' Shiroi said, reflexively trying to put his arm around her shoulder like he always did, but he backed away as he subconsciously realized that Mei was a woman and couldn't really treat her like his other male friends anymore.

Mei noticed and smiled when she saw that he didn't put his arm around her shoulder like he always did at school. She could see he was blushing and wanted to tease him to get revenge for his teasing earlier. 

''Why are you blushing, Shiroi~?'' Mei said playfully, leaning her body closer to him. Shiroi was startled and surprised that Mei was acting like that. Mei was bold enough to caress his chest with her finger. 

Shiroi was speechless and completely nervous. He enjoys teasing others, but he can't handle it himself because he has no resistance to it. ''M-mei, please stop it, other people are watching us.'' Shiroi said stuttering and blushing. 

''Hehehe~ You seem to enjoy teasing me, but you can't handle other people teasing you, right?'' Mei said, grinning mischievously at him as her eyes seemed to glow, and leaning towards his ears. ''Now I know some weaknesses that I can use against you~'' She whispered, causing Shiroi to flinch and move a few feet away from her. 

Shiroi composed himself and sighed. ''Alright, you won this time, we should now checkout and return to St.Freya.'' 

''Sure, my blushing sweet friend.'' Mei said teasingly with a smile that made Shiroi blush slightly before sighing as Mei now knew he was weak to teasing.

Shiroi and Mei go to the checkout and Shiroi pays with his credit card, which has enough money to buy the entire mall. Afterwards, Shiroi goes to the toilet alone with the bags full of groceries to put the bags in his pocket dimension.

Mei sits on the bench and waits for Shiroi. Then she saw some men come out of the men's room and looked at the sign and were confused. Mei giggled, knowing they were confused because they saw a girl walking in the men's room.

''Shiroi probably doesn't have it easy with his looks either.'' Mei said quietly as she waited for Shiroi.

''Hey beautiful girl!'' Mei heard a loud voice a few meters away, but ignored it as she was just waiting for Shiroi. Then two figures stand in front of her, blocking her view. The two figures looked like typical thugs who have nothing better to do than hit on girls.

''Can I help you with something?'' Mei asks without much interest in them. 

''How about you go with us and have fun?'' One of the thugs said as he checked Mei more closely, looking at her lustfully as if he felt like he had won a jackpot by finding a beauty like Mei alone.

''Exactly, a beauty like you should come along and have fun together. We promise you a wonderful time.'' His friends add further comments.

Mei looks at the thugs disinterestedly, as if they weren't worth her time. After being rejected like a criminal by the people at her school and the people in the town, she finds it difficult to trust people. 

She only trusts Shiroi and the others and also the people Shiroi trusts. 

''I'm waiting for my friend, so please don't bother me.'' Mei may have said it politely, but her tone was cold and monotonous. 

''Come on, beauty, leave your friend and go with us. We can show you many great experiences that your friend certainly cannot offer.'' He said arrogantly and tried to grab her arms. 

Mei clenches her fist tighter and even her eyes light up a little as she looks like she's about to punch the thugs. 

Before that happens, someone grabs his wrists and stops him from touching Mei.

''Shiroi!'' Mei said his name happily as her tone changed 360 degrees. 

''You should have said that your friend is also a beauty like you... Both of you should come with us and we will make it worth your time.'' The thugs said as he inspected Shiroi. The other thugs who were stopped by Shiroi try to break free, but Shiroi only tightens his grip, causing pain in his wrist, and then releases his wrist after a few seconds

''I'm sorry, but we don't have time for idiots who have nothing better to do than hit on girls... Maybe you should both try hitting on a trash can instead, maybe you'll have better luck there~'' Shiroi said playfully with a smirk, making Mei giggle. The thugs just look at Shiroi angry and annoyed.  

''What did you say?!'' 

''Oh! I'm sorry, I didn't know you also have an ear problem. What I said before was... Even the trash can is too good for you two Dumbass~'' Shiroi said with a mischievous smile while also laughing at them. Shiroi wants to vent a little of his frustration because he was questioned in the toilet and he was a little annoyed to explain it to them.

''Y-you Bitch!'' He shouted and tried to punch Shiroi in the face, and Shiroi sighed, easily dodging the punch before it hit him in the face. Mei wanted to intervene, but Shiroi gave her a hand signal not to intervene. 

Shiroi continues to dodge with ease and even yawns to taunt them. Some people came and watched the commotion and also recorded it. 

The two thugs try again and again, but they fail to hit Shiroi. The two thugs are already sweating and breathing heavily and stand still for a breather.

''What's wrong, tired already? Even my aunt, who is half my size and over 40 years old, can throw 100 times better punch than you guys.'' Shiroi mocked them with a relaxed attitude. 

The two thugs saw that there were many people there and filming them. One of them clicked his tongue and looked at his friend before looking back at Shiroi. ''This isn't over yet.'' He said and walked away with his friend.

''How cliché'' Shiroi commented, grabbing Mei's hand and walking with her out of the mall. 

''What a day'' Shiroi said, stretching his body out next to Mei.

''After all, a lot happened today.'' 

''Too much for my taste... Anyway, let's go back and feed some girls.'' Shiroi suggested with a smile and hopped on his motorcycle, putting on his helmet and handing Mei her helmet.

''You're right.'' Mei put on her helmet and sat on the motorcycle, holding Shiroi by the waist. ''I'm having fun today, Shiroi.'' 

Shiroi chuckles and smiles. ''Me too.'' Shiroi then starts the engine and drives back to St. Freya with Mei to cook for four hungry girls who were already starving for food, especially a loud, horny Tuna.

---------------------------

A-kun: St. Freya Arc officially begins in the next chapter YATTA!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.4K 2.6K 36
Shiroi Kaslana is a woman who has always desired more out of life than the humdrum reality she finds herself in. To her, the world has always seemed...
39.8K 1K 25
This Story is heavily Inspired by : @ReusKrispies Im Following the main story here, and maybe some flashback chapter too This is a story about a youn...
21K 422 9
Everything she had was taken away just because of a stupid reason making a powerful soldier fight the spirits. One day, a being grant her the power t...
21.1K 601 17
I can't really come up with a good description so this is just a placeholder. This book follows a couple of the Mangas' events. DISCLAIMER: This book...