Princess???

By sammyisamazzing

Charlotte grew up in a small town in the US. Her parents died a month ago now she is going to be a senior in... More

Princess?
Figuring out who i am
Meeting my parents
The royal house thay Charlotte is living in
Wow
Football game
First date
The interview
Practice as a princess with security
The coming of age ball
Balcony appearance
The game
Pool party and going back
Team dinner
First day of school
Moving to my new home
Movie premiere and exploring LA
First game
Meeting and first state dinner
National day
Opening a musuem
First royal wedding
Heading home
Hike
Thanksgiving
Last football game
Christmas
New Years
formal banquet
College Championship game
School
Kings birthday and cheer
Royal dinner
Spring Break means Royal Wedding
Prom planing
Parlament and touring college
welcoming party
Prom
Grandma Jackson

Homecoming

5 1 0
By sammyisamazzing

          Charlotte POV
It's homecoming week full of spirit themes. We made sure the the paparazzi gets photos. We giggle as Taylor and I dress up as Thing one and Thing 2 on Thursday. I fix my blue wig "It's nice that the cameras don't know which one is me til after the school day ends." I whisper so no microphones can hear us. "I agree I'm happy to help you have at least a normal day," the next day is neon day.

I braid the colorful strands through my hair. Sam knocks on my door. "I'm coming. Are you sure I can't go to the dance." I ask as he enters the room. "Your parents don't want you to. With the notes." He says "But it's my senior year. I'm in homecoming court," I turn around after I finish my braids. "I will talk to your parents" he says "Thank you," I stand up I walk to my car I wave at the cameras as I exit my driveway. I laugh as I pick Taylor up. Henry has been staying with his parents. Taylor gets in "You look amazing did you convince your parents to let you go to the dance?" She asks I check my phone. "They said yes," I hug her. "But we don't have anything to wear," she says. "Leave that to me remember I have tons of dresses. Designers sent me a ton of them for appearances," I reply. "You will let me borrow a dress," she says. "Yes there's so many dresses," I grab my backpack. "Thank you Charlotte" we get out I wave at the cameras give my team mates high fives. "The QB is ready for the game" I hug the center as we go inside. "Where are your tutus?" I push my friends jokingly. "I can't fit a tutu over my butt," my center says. The whole day went fast I go to my locker. My friends on the cheer team decorated it with tiaras. Sam smiles "That is nice," he says as I grab my uniform. We win the game 32-31. The students storm the field celebrating.

(Charlotte outfit above)

(Taylor outfit)
We get ready at my house. "You girls look amazing," Henry said kissing my cheek. I blush "Thank you," I kiss his cheek hugging him. We walk out getting into the limo my parents got us. I climb out keeping my legs together so no one gets pictures. I wave at the cameras. Helping Taylor out. I walk into the school.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144 7 9
Starts at TVD 6x19 and then goes into TO 2x17 and beyond, then goes into TVD 6x20 - S6 Finale and back to pre-TO S3. I Bow To No One Series - Book 1...
689K 20.6K 32
After Charlotte's mother passed away she had to move in with her dad, and his new family. But what she don't know is she is moving to a town full of...
685 28 16
A Mattheo Riddle Fanfiction Starting over at a new school 7th year was not in line with Ines life plans. She loved France, she loved her friends, she...
279K 9.2K 78
ENGLISH An orphaned high school girl trying to live a normal life was caught up in a bullying issue which made her high school life difficult. One ti...