(š™š™€š˜¼š˜æ š˜æš™€š™Žš˜¾)Sassy Sere...

Av SunnySimulation

HOLY SHIT WE REACHED #1 IN #SUNXREADER "š˜æš™¤š™£'š™© š™¬š™¤š™§š™§š™® š™–š™—š™¤š™Ŗš™© š™¢š™š." Quick-burn story. Pacing is at... Mer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
designs
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Valentine's Special (Not canon)
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Help
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
uhhhhhhh (read this please)
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chatper 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
memes/story slander
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94

Chapter 47

170 6 0
Av SunnySimulation

916 words

____

Y/N woke up to her alarm going off. She reached over and pressed the off button. She shifted, then realized something.. She was barely wearing anything! She stumbled out of bed, grabbed her clothes and put them on in a rush. She brushed her hair, putting it back up in a bun, letting small strands fall to the sides of her face, as they didn't fit in the bun. She put her glasses on, pushing them up the ridge of her nose— she realized how she hadn't done that in a while. She knew she felt more secure around Sun and Moon, were they the reason she had stopped feeling so nervous? Y/N walked to her door, unlocking it, and stepping out to wake up Jax.

.
.
.

Y/N walked into the daycare, and Jax ran past her, running around the daycare, full of energy. Y/N, on the other hand, was extremely tired with how late she stayed up with Moon. She yawned, and when her eyes were closed someone suddenly picked her up. She shrieked a little, opening her eyes. Sun looked at her, a little worried. "Are you alright? Tired?"

"I'm fine, Sun. Don't worry about me." She smiled at him and took her glasses off, rubbing sleep from her eyes and then put them back on. Sun made a seemingly upset 'hm' sound, frowning more than he already was. Y/N pushed her glasses up, just like she used to when she felt uneasy. Sun took her hand, "stop doing that.."

Y/N paused, looking away. Sun walked behind one of the play structures with her, then gave her a kiss on the cheek. "I'm sorry, Sunshine.. I figured out why you always did that before.. I just want you to be happy.."
Y/N looked back at him, putting on a smile. "Sorry, Sun.. I'll be happy if you want me to."

Sun frowned even more. "I don't want you to be happy just because I want you to though.. Y/N, do we make you happy?" He suddenly asked. Y/N held his face, "is that even a question, Sun?" She gave him a kiss on the head, and he heated up. "I just want to be sure we make you happy.." He said quietly. They were both quietly looking at each other for a minute, but then there was the sound of a kid landing in the ball pit. Sun sighed, setting Y/N down, and they both went different directions, Sun to the ball pit, Y/N to the desk.

.
.
.
.

Y/N walked into the daycare as her night shift began, and as she turned around, the lights flashed off. Sun had walked off to pick up some barrels, and now he was nowhere to be seen. She walked, looking around. "Moon?" She called out for him, but got no response. She decided to glance around one last time before leaving, but then heard a soft 𝘵𝘩𝘶𝘥 behind her.

She looked back, and up, seeing Moon staring down at her hostily with purple eyes— though not solid this time, his white dots for pupils were still there. His shark-like teeth were bared at her in a snarl (fucking furry). Y/N backed up, and he took a step towards her for every step back. She was backed against a wall now, shrinking back. He brought his arm up, readying to bring his claws/nails down on her. Y/N closed her eyes tight as she waited for the impact.

But nothing happened. Y/N opened her eyes, and looked at him. Moons arm seemed to be trying to go forward, but every time it got closer to her face, he seemed to pull it back halfway. His eyes seemed to glitch out as his arm slowly got closer to her face, bit by bit. Y/N stared at him fearfully. He suddenly screamed in anger, raising his hand back up, and bringing it down. But it didn't hit her, instead he seemed to sway his entire body to slash the glass of the wall, leaving scratch marks in it.

'𝙆𝙞𝙘𝙠 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙖𝙘𝙠!' Glitchtrap shouted in her head. "I can't.." She barely whispered back as she watched Moon try to steady himself. '𝙔/𝙉, 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚!'

"But I need to help him.."

'𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙙𝙤 𝙞𝙩 𝙢𝙮𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣!' Y/Ns suddenly felt an excruciating pain in her head. She screamed in pain in a short burst, grabbing her head. Her body felt weak, and her legs buckled.

Moon heard Y/Ns scream, and he suddenly snapped back to normal. He quickly turned around to look at her. She was on her knees, holding her head. Moon felt panic rise in him, what was going on? She looked up, her irises purple now. Moon backed up. Had he lost her? Had Afton taken her? She stood up, running to the exit, seeming to completely ignore Moon. He ran after her, but she picked up pace and ran out the doors, slamming them behind her. Moon tried to pull them open, but they wouldn't budge.

He slammed his fists on the door, staring at the ground with wide eyes. He'd lost her. Afton took her. She was gone. He hadn't gotten to her before Vanessa put the headset on her. And now she was gone. He screamed in anger and sadness as his colors faded into a deep, dark gray.

Fortsett Ć„ les

You'll Also Like

11.7K 320 25
(discontinued) This story takes place when Moon is fixed and virus free. THERE IS ANGST AND FLUFF!!! (maybe smut idrk to be honest) (y/n) - your/name...
18.5K 1K 18
When you are finally offered a job at the incredible Fazbear Co. Mer Sanctuary you are ecstatic! Finally, after all of these years of hard work, stud...
26.6K 1.4K 100
Art book for this au: https://www.wattpad.com/story/360718862-art-book-for-fanfics Eclipse was living his best life and after chewing on a pen to har...
2.1K 45 8
Requests are currently closed. Pretty self-explanatory; I write (my interpretations of) canon!Sun, canon!Moon, canon!(Ruin)Eclipse, and canon!(Balloo...