Our Promises || Tokyo Revenge...

By SnickersBar69

"Promises are only meant for two purposes." "To keep." "And to break." "Two of these options have different f... More

๐Ÿ’– Prolouge ๐Ÿ’–
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Sorry :')
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
-Update-
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
๐ŸŒŒ Special Chapter ๐ŸŒŒ
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 (Part 2)
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 (Special)
Oops-
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 (Special)
Chapter 13
Spoilers!
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
OFFTOPIC BUT OH WELL-
Chapter 18
Short Announcement 0>0
Christmas Memories
Christmas Memories
Chapter 19
Christmas Memories
Christmas Memories
Chapter 20
Christmas Memories
HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYSS
Chapter 21
Christmas Memories
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
||The Malicous Seven||
2K Views ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
A Small and IMPORTANT Announcement
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
This Announcement is IMPORTANT so pls read :)
๐Ÿ“ข Update Announcement ๐Ÿ“ข
Chapter 38 ๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 39 (Part 1)
Chapter 39 (Part 2)
Chapter 40
ใ€ŽANNOUNCEMENT FOR THE UPCOMING BOOKใ€
Anathar Updateeee

Chapter 29

68 4 1
By SnickersBar69

The Lab||Part 1  

"Mhmmp!"

Yuichi is tied up in a chair with a bag on his head,when the bag was removed,his mouth was sealed shut. In his perspective,he saw a couple guys infront of him.

One man stood out from the rest and went to see him up close. His long hair was dyed black with white stripes going down. He looked handsome though. Damn.

"Is this the one you all maggots were talking about?"

"Yes sir.. We believe he's the one."

"Right. What's his name?"

"Yuichi Nara sir. He works at a cafè."

"I only asked for his name. Not his workplace."

"Sorry sir."

The man got closer to yuichi,who was feeling terrified on they're about to do to him. The man looked at him dead in the eyes,and smirked. He chuckled seeing yuichi tied up this way. He started staring at his scared eyes thinking. What is he thinking about? 

"Your name's yuichi nara right?"

"..."

"Oops. Sorry I forgot to take off the cloth." The man took off the cloth that was covering his mouth.

When it was off,yuichi breathed heavily. Yuichi looked up at the man again,to see him kind of mesmerizing the sight. Why is he acting weird?

"God yuichi.. Don't breathe so loud like that..." The man covered his mouth as he was now grinning.

"You're gonna make me want you more if you keep doing that~.." Yuichi's eyes widened at this man.

'Is this guy horny or something?!' He thought. The man went closer to his face again admiring yuichi's eyes.

"You know.. I've never seen anyone as precious as you,nor have I felt this way before.. Even though I don't know much about you.." He went close to his ear.

"I still want to make you mine~" He seductively whispered.

'W-why am I blushing to what he said?!' A slight tint of blush can be seen on his cheeks.

"Yuichi Nara,my name is Russell Williams. A pleasure to meet you.." He smiled as he rubbed the side of yuichi's thigh and kneeled infront of him.

"I...I-I..." Yuichi couldn't say a word to what this russell just did.

"Hm... Speechless huh?Well,don't worry about a thing yuichi-kun.. You're only being held captive here. We won't do anything to you." He said as he kept rubbing his thighs. Russell noticed yuichi trying to say something.

"Hm~?Something you wanna say yuichi-kun~?"

"Y-your hands..."

"My hands~?"

"C-could you remove them.. Please?" He slightly pleaded. This action alone made russell skip a beat. He smirked.

"Can you say that again yuichi-kun~?" Yuichi hesitated a bit,but he asked it again.

"Could you remove your hands on my thighs.. Please?"

"Sure thing.." Russell removed his hands on his thighs and stood up.

He leaned near yuichi's face again and began to caress his cheeks.

"You look so beautiful right now... So adorable.." Russell genuinely smiled while yuichi began blushing harder,and trying to avoid eye contact.

"I'll see you later yuichi-kun.. Boss is probably mad again beacuse I was late.."

"B-but.."

"I'll be back yuichi-kun.." Russell leaned back and left with the guys behind him.

Why was yuichi so suddenly attracted to that guy?Is it that he's gay too?Or maybe he just wanted someone to love him like russell did. But whatever it is,he knows that he's slightly falling inlove. 

Meanwhile...

"Y/n,you go first."

"Why are you all that scared of the dark?Are you little kids?" You asked.

"No it's because we follow the rule 'Ladies first'!"

"*Sigh* Fine. Bunch of scared fuckers."
You mumbled the last one you said before taking a step on to the stairs.

As you take more steps,the others followed you from behind. You took out your phone and turned on your flashlight as it got darker. The hidden stairs ended and you all stumbled upon a labyrinth. It's still pretty dark,but with the flashlight,it showed old brick walls with burnt out torches on the side.

There seems to be multiple rooms here. Is this somehow a maze used back in history?

"Fascinating.." You said as you began video taping the whole thing.

"Why are you recording this y/n-chan?"

"For research purposes. This labyrinth must be very old because of how the walls were built. Like from the 1900s." You said as you began walking slowly through the halls,videotaping every single thing your camera can see.

"Kaku-chan,can you grab my box of matches in my left pocket?And rin,can you take one of the burnt torches there?" You commanded.

They both nodded and did as you told. Kakucho lit up the burnt torch and suprisingly,it still lit up. 

With the torch lit up,you turned off your flashlight and held the torch by your other hand while the other holds the camera,still recording. As you all come across multiple rooms together,you each decide where to go,and just basically trust your guts. It's not like it would be haunted or anything right? 

After a while of walking around,the others gradually got used to the labyrinth and didn't feel tense anymore. You however,were still not done with exploring this.

"Y/n we've been walking around for atleast an hour. Can we go back to seeing the sun?" Rindou asked.

"Not yet rin. I already know how small this labyrinth is. I just need to find out why people made this."

"This is a small maze?" Ran asked.

"Yep. It's a simple isosceles trapezoid. But it's confusing because we've only walked in squares. So I'm trying to find a secret room if possible." You said looking closely at the walls,for a button of something. 

One detail you saw,was a crack on a certain wall. The weird part about this,is that there aren't any other cracks on the rest of the walls that stretch this long,let alone to a burnt torch. You decided to experiment to do something to the burnt torch.

You went up to it,and held the handle of the torch,gently pushing it down,it worked like a lever. And then... Strange sounds can heard as a part of the wall was being turned around,and showed a door. The others widened their eyes at what you did. You opened the door,to see an actual secret room. Filled with old things. It had a desk with papers,a bulletin board with pictures,and a bunch of crates around the corners.

All of you explored this room,not touching anything at all as it could cause a booby trap to happen. You still held your guard up while looking closely at the ground,ceiling,and the stuff. You looked at the very dusty desk filled with papers full of documents. You read some of them and checked the drawers to see if it has anything. Nothing. 

On the bulletin board,ran,rindou and takeomi took a look at it. It was filled with locations and torn newspaper headlines,along with pins with red colored ropes looped in each one. 

On the crates,they were nothing special. Mochi and koko decided to open them up and they found useless things. The bulletin board however,had more interesting things. 

You approached ran,rindou and takeomi reading the bulletin board. You also started reading the bulletin board,but in order according to the red string. The rest also started reading the board.

After 30 minutes of reading,you understood everything. You took out your camera and pictured the bulletin board,the desk and the crates.

"Let's go guys. We got everything we need." You commanded.

You all left the secret room,the small maze and the room behind the waterfall. While walking to the train station,some of them were confused as to why it ended just like that. Weren't they supposed to find yuichi?

"Y/n-san?"?

"Hm?"

"Aren't we supposed to find that yuichi guy?" He asked.

"Yes,but not yet."

"Not yet?" Kakucho asked.

"Nope. We still need more leads to find his exact location,ehich is why we came here."

"So when are we going to find him?" Kakucho asked.

"After we visit my informant's HQ. Are you excited mr. akashi?"

"Huh?"

"Nevermind. Anyway,let's go back to Tokyo and tell mikey about this."

They all nodded and sat back in the train as it leaves. While the train is moving,rindou sat next to you,who was sleeping with a lonely seat. He gently grabbed your head and placed it on his shoulder. As this was happening,you weren't fully asleep,and noticed rindou do this. Instead,you moved your head on his lap and lifted your lower body. He got suprised,and soon played along. He stroked your hair down to your waist and he did it over and over.

"Their so cute." Kakucho said as he's watching them from across,with sanzu.

"*Fake gag* this is disgusting. Oy,old man." "What do you want haruchiyo?"

"Switch places with me. I'd rather be with those three idiots than these lovey dovey couple." They both switched and sanzu sat next to koko,ran and mochi.
While kakucho and takeomi are watching these two be sweet,they decided to converse for a while.

"So takeomi,do you know where y/n-chan is taking us when she said 'visit her informant's HQ'? "

"I have no clue. I don't even know who her informant is."

"Well,she did mention that her informant is a she. So,she must've been friends with a girl?"

"I don't think that's possible. I've only ever seen her hanging out with boys. Never with a girl. Except senju and hinata."

"Could it be that one of them is y/n's informant?"

"What?"

"Think about it."

"Why do you care so much about finding who her informant is?"

"Because her informant got information and leads faster than we did. Didn't you notice?"

"Hm.. You're right though."

"So I was wondering if either hinata or senju are y/n's informants."

"We'll see when we get there."

"Right."

After 4 hours,the train arrived to tokyo at night. You fully slept on rindou's lap along with koko and mochi. Rindou decided to place you on his back as you kept sleeping,while the rest woke up the others.

They arrived at the mansion and rindou quickly placed you on your bed and gave you a kiss on the forehead. While you are sleeping,mikey and the others discussed about what you all found by loading the camera and transferring it to a computer.

"So these are what y/n-chin found?" Mikey asked while viewing the pictures and videos.

"Yes boss."

They all explained the rest the same night.

Author's Note :3
So I know what yall are thinking;am I adding a gay ship in this story?Maybe

These chapters are obviously all fictional including the secret rooms and the adventures added here. They don't apply to historical japan.

Also,have yall noticed a few anime refrences here?I'm sure I left about 4-7 refrences or more here in the story :3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 279 31
เฐŒ๏ธŽIn which ๐™”/๐™‰ suddenly had the power to wish for anything to come true and suddenly took the attention of japan most ๐——๐—”๐—ก๐—š๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฆ organizati...
987 21 11
"Mother, I am back." "Sano Manjiro...you're that fucker's son too?" It was all just unfortunate, perhaps their bad luck, but it is finally time to pu...
1.9K 103 15
This is a second book of the one I wrote: "The New member of Bonten"! :) Please read the other one for understanding this one!!! <33 หšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกหš โ‹†โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหš...
29K 789 19
"kakucho.. im going to lose it, i miss her so much" I include Izana in Bonten ! Izana x Oc โœจ This is a story where izana & mikey form Bonten together...