broadway, baby// andrew garfi...

By imawkwardlysoc

He took my hand and twirled me a little before I faced him. I placed my left hand on the back of his neck whi... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Welcome to the one shots
Quarantine with the Garfield-Romano Family (Headcannon)
Will you...
Tonight on Graham Norton
Motion or Morning Sickness
Telling Everyone
Stephen Colbert
A Day Out
Life with a Newborn (Headcannons)
94th Academy Awards
Engagement Party(?)
Say Yes to the Dress
Period/Labor Simulator
What It's Like Filming Mission Impossible (Headcanons)
An Off Day
Italy Trip
Halloween
Holiday Season w/ the Garfield-Romano Family (Headcannons)
Never Grow Up (Lynn's Version)

Welcome to the World

106 6 0
By imawkwardlysoc

Bella's POV

Looking down as I laid down in Andrew and I's bed, I looked at the newborn who was sucking on my breast feeding them. A little over eighteen hours ago Andrew and I went out to dinner celebrating our Oscar nominations while Kara was having a weekend away in Southampton. An hour later we got home, I started having contractions and my water broke a few minutes later. Andrew had been helping me out with my contractions for almost two hours before my midwife and her two assistants came to help us. Like being in labor with your second child, labor goes by faster since your body is used to it. At 4:28 in the afternoon, the newest member of the Garfield-Romano family arrived.

"I can't believe she's here," Andrew sniffed as he rubbed his thumb over our daughter's cheek. "You did so good."

"I'm so sorry for the amount of cursing I did towards you," I apologized as I looked at him.

"It's fine," he chuckled and kissed my lips. "You were pushing a baby out. It's reasonable."

"Well, someone needs to be burped," I announced as the newborn unlatched.

"I got it," Andrew took her from me.

"Are you sure?" I questioned.

"I'm sure," he nodded his head. "You've been awake for almost twenty hours. Go get some sleep. I'll wake you up when the food I ordered comes and we can call our families."

Nodding my head, we kissed before I shutted my eyes.

Andrew's POV

Grabbing a burp cloth, I took our daughter out of Bella's arms and carried her out of the room. Gently closing the door, I started to burp her as I walked down the stairs to see our midwife and her team packing up.

"How's Bella?" Gabriella asked.

"She's good, just resting right now," I replied as I heard a burp come out from my daughter.

"Great," she clapped her hands together. "We're going to head out, call me or her OB just in case something happens. If it gets bad, get her straight to the hospital."

"Got it," I nodded my head as I wiped the spit up. "Thank you so much."

Saying goodbye to each other, it was just the three of us alone now. Looking at the time on my phone, I decided that I could start ordering our food in a half an hour or so. Walking back upstairs, I placed her down on the changing table and started changing her diaper. After changing her, I held her and sat down in the rocking chair.

"Hi there, I'm your dad," I looked down at my daughter. "Your mum and I have been waiting to meet you for a while. You're only a few hours old but I would destroy the whole world for you, your sister Kara, and your mum. You're going to meet your sister soon along with your grandparents."

Letting out a sniffle, I moved a small strand of hair that was covering part of her face.

"Just letting you know, you're going to travel around the world many times as you grow up," I chuckled. "Your mum and I don't have the normal jobs like other kids' parents have. We're not doctors or teachers. We're both actors while your mom is one of the most amazing musicians/singers ever."

"I beg to differ." I looked up to see Bella leaning against the doorway.

"What are you doing up?" I questioned her.

"I slept for an hour and a half," she replied. "Also I'm getting hungry."

"The food's coming in twenty minutes," I told her.

"That's good, wanna head downstairs and call our families and friends as we wait?" Bella suggested.

"Sure," I nodded my head and the three of us left the nursery.

Sitting down on the couch, our daughter laid on Bella's chest as she slept. Pulling out my phone, I started a group facetime call with our parents. I aimed the camera at the newborn to surprise them with the news since we didn't tell anyone that Bella went into labor.

"Hi Andrew," Victoria's face popped up on screen and we saw her eyes widened. "No! No, you're lying! Nicholas, come over here! Bring Kara with you!"

"What's going on?" Dad answered. "Oh my god!"

"Hun, why are you freaking out?" Nicholas' voice entered and he looked at the screen. "Wait, no. Are you serious?"

"Meet your baby sister Kara," Bella told her.

"That's her?" Our eldest questioned.

"Yeah," we answered. "Meet your granddaughter, Lynn Amelia Garfield."

"Oh, she's so precious," Victoria cried.

"Congratulations you two," Nicholas congratulated us.

"Dad, are you okay?" I asked him.

"Yeah," he wiped the tears away. "Your mom would've loved her and freak out that you named her after her."

"That's true," I chuckled.

"Well, we're going to let you enjoy your time together and we'll see you on Sunday when we drop off Kara," Victoria told us.

All of us said our goodbyes and got the notification that our food arrived.

Bella's POV

When Andrew got up from the couch to get the food, I entered the band group chat and started the call with the camera facing Lynn. Surprisingly all of them answered the same.

"Hey guys, meet Lynn," I introduced them.

"Shut the hell up!" Leighton exclaimed and we saw her running to probably where Lewis was. "Lew, Lew!"

"I thought she was coming in two weeks?" Andi asked.

"Decided to come early," I chuckled and kissed the top of Lynn's head.

"Holy shit!" Liz exclaimed and started to cry.

"Wanna meet you goddaughter?" I asked her which caused her to cry more.

"You're lucky I'm not at work or everyone will give me a questioning look," she joked.

"How are you doing?" Andi asked.

"Tired and hungry," I chuckled before Andrew put a sushi roll in my mouth. "Oh I miss this."

"Why did I have to move all the way to LA for some guy?" Leighton groaned.

"Hey!" All of us laughed at Lewis' reaction.

"Aren't you forgetting that we're nominated for an Oscar and performing there right?" I questioned Leighton. "You can meet Lynn there."

"But that's like in a month and a half," she moaned. "That's too long and far."

"You'll survive," Lewis told her and pecked her lips.

"Besides, she still needs to get her shots and everything. She'll be fine when we get to LA," I reassured them.

"Liz and I will stop by the house sometime when you're comfortable," Jack told us. "We'll leave you be."

"Love you guys," I told them.

"Love you too," they reciprocated back.

Hanging up the call, Andrew and I looked down at Lynn who was still asleep. Deciding to put her in the baby swing that was in the living, Andrew and I enjoyed our meal before she woke up to be fed and changed.

"We're parents again," Andrew looked at me after we set Lynn down in the bassinet in our room.

"We are," I chuckled and agreed. "Ready for the restless nights?"

"So ready."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.8K 1.1K 42
I stared at the person sitting on the chair in front of me. That instant I realised that I didn't know this person at all. This was not the person I...
47.5K 1.9K 35
The exact words he threw at my face still haunts my dreams every single night and I think I'm starting to believe him. "Wish I've never met you I...
18K 1K 49
Book #4 in the Bonds of Fate series. "You left me. For 2 years." Killian's voice shook with the force of his emotion. "You chose to leave me." "Leavi...
38.9K 1K 54
"You have to tell me everything," he said and released my hand. Stupid man, he did that on purpose. "You have no power over me. I don't owe you shit...