Hard As It Is

By 180Stopthathoe

For Jahmir Jackson life ain't never been easy, dropping out of high school at seventeen, Jahmir had no choice... More

Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Characters 2
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Thank you and Hi ☺️
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
New Story Alert ‼️
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Thank you for Reading!

Chapter 5

980 41 42
By 180Stopthathoe

Amir
"Shit!" This  random bitch screamed out as I fucked her  deep splitting her in two. My date with this nigga was in three hours but I ain't give a damn as my head board bangs against the wall.

"Fuck baby," she moans toes curling as I change the position, bending her legs almost behind her head as I creamed her out.

"I'm gonna cum," she tells me moaning as I pick up the pace.  

"Damn," I say lowly busting inside the condom. 

I slip out of her leaving her twitching as she turns on her side. I thought to kick her ass out but I figured to give her a few minutes to recover.

I  hop out of bed, removing the condom  tying it and walking into the restroom.  No bitch was ever going to trap me. I flush the shit down the toilet saying farewell to all my seeds.

I turn on the shower feeling it and realizing it wasn't hot. I turn going back into my room, walking back out, to grab some clothes from my closet.

"You were so amazing," the woman in my bed tells me as I look through my clothes for something to wear.

"I know I was. You weren't so bad yourself ," I lie to butter her up. Giving her a fake smile, I eventually wind up settling for an outfit casual yet a little flashy. 

I hear the bed creak as I'm looking through my shoes.  

I feel a hand on my shoulder, as this bitch presses her breast against my arm.   "Maybe we can hook up again sometime?" She bats her eyelashes at me. Her peach skin shinning with sweat and painted in her own blush.

I pull my arm away. "Sure." However my response  in my mind is quiet the opposite. I would never sleep with this loose wall bitch again.

She giggles giving me a kiss on my cheek before backing up into my bedroom.

"After you're dressed you can leave," I tell her walking back into my bathroom.  I close the door behind me, locking it. The stem flooded and coated the mirror in condensation. That's when I knew the water was hot enough.

I step into the shower letting the hot water  drown me.  I only had two hours and thirty minutes before I had to act my part. It was getting harder to pretend to be interested in somebody you can't stand.

Jahmir for my good favor was still oblivious so that gave me hope that this could be over with quickly as soon as possible.  Slim hadn't contacted me since I went by Auntie although it's only been a couple of days. I wondered if  Slim even begin to try and take down that nigga Shaq?

I wash my ass, rinsing the soap off before turning off the water and stepping out the shower.  I wrap the towel around my waist going in front of the mirror.

I look into the mirror, my green eyes that I inherited from the bitch I called a mother stares back at me. Making me wish I could take a knife and gauge them out.

I grab my tooth brush and toothpaste, squeezing a little paste on the brush before brushing my teeth. I turn on the faucet before taking my clean and clear and cleansing my face.

I turn on my humidifier the smoke of lavender and aloe Vera fills the bathroom.  I practice self care everyday, it was important for me believe it or not, a nigga tried to show himself a bit of care.

Coming up from an abusive household, I ain't really get much love from the people that was supposed to love me.  My alarm goes off as I slip on my shoes and gold chains. I turn off the humidifier then I take my durag tying it around my head.

I click dismiss  it was thirty minutes until I had to meet this nigga at whataburger. 

"Boss?" A male voice comes from behind my bathroom door.  "What is it Marcell?" I question stepping out of the bathroom. 

"Boss we found out what happened to that nigga that came out here to get away from his debt. That stupid motherfucker got caught by to niggas from Kingpin gambling. Can you believe that shit stupid ass just wanted to die?" Mar tells me shaking his head while laughing.

"Yea but it's the fact that them niggas was brave enough to come to our side to get that nigga is what's bugging me," he continues running a hand through his braids.

"What if they got spies in our gang trying to catch us slipping and shit?" He lets me know looking panic.

I grin proudly, "Them niggas wouldn't try that shit. They trying to keep the peace live up to that bullshit ass treaty." I let him know walking past him to get to my keys.

"Are you still trying to do that suicidal shit?" Marcell questions me looking at me pleadingly. Since I announced the plan to my gang about a month ago he'd been the main one trying to get me to think about what I'm doing.

He lets out a painful sigh, "Nigga you just like Maverick. Y'all both hardheaded can't never listen to reason. I'm telling you this shit going to end up with both you and that boy dead." He shakes his head at me with disappointment and sadness.

"Don't compare me to Maverick! Nigga was weak to August and his ass fell in love and eventually got betrayed by that nigga," I tell him becoming frustrated. I grab my keys walking out of my bedroom.

"The cycle is constantly repeating son I'm warning you now stop this shit while you still got your sense," Mar tells me as we both make our way downstairs.

"Why should I stop when I'm only trying to do what should've been done a long time ago?"  I stop turning to face the man on the bottom step.

"There's nothing that you can say or do that will change my mind." I let him know as he just stares at me with gloomy look. Old man doesn't understand.

"Just play it smart son, don't die out there trying to fight a battle that isn't yours or this gangs to begin with," Marcell tells me placing a hand on my shoulder giving it a tight squeeze.

"You don't have to worry, I'm almost to close to loose now."

..

"Welcome to whataburger! What can I get for you?" The hyperactive voice says to us from the speakers.

I look in my mirror to see Jahmir looking spaced out as he stares ahead. When we do lock eyes, his shy as quickly adverts them back ahead.

"Sir?" The woman comes onto the speakers once more.

"Yea let me get a two whoppers, with large fries, and two chocolate shakes," I tell her laced with attitude in my tone. Bitch could've been more patient.

I'm already aggravated that I'm on a boring ass date with a boring ass nigga.

"Hey there love total is 23.40." A heavyset dark skin woman slides the window open. I motion for my wallet.

"Here," Jahmir tells me handing me a fifty. I don't take it though eventually finding my wallet, grabbing my card, and giving it to the lady.

"Why didn't you take the money?" Jahmir asks me as I grab our shakes.  I hand him his telling him, "I'm taking you out on a date remember, so that means it's my treat."  I shake my head watching him open the straw taking a sip of his chocolate shake.

"The food." Jahmir tells me snapping me out of my gaze. I turn around back towards the cashier thanking her, as I take the the food.

I check it making sure they put the sauces and napkins up in there.  Once I'm satisfied we pull off. 

"So where are we going next?" Jahmir asks clicking through his playlist of music. "You said you was into simple shit, so let's go by the river. It's a pretty day today so we can sit at one of them benches, and hopefully don't get splinters in our asses."  The last part causes him to laugh a bit.

"You a fool."

..
"Why are you stealing my fries?" Jahmir scolds me as I take a few of his fries.  "Because I'm almost out of mines and you barely eating yours. They over there looking cold," I lie to him they were actually still hot but he ain't need to know that.

"Touch my food again and I'll stump you," he threatens me and I wanted to laugh because he actually seem very serious.  Barking at me like a lil chihuahua over kibble.  The sound of the crashing water against rocks is all that can be heard as we eat in silence.

"What is it that you do? Job wise," Jahmir asks me taking a drink of his shake.  "I work at Walmart." I lie to him and he nods his head. Going back quiet making me face the realization that this date was awkward as hell.

"What about you? What do you do for a living?" I ask him even though I already knew the answer I had to throw suspicion. Jahmir looks up at me his dark brown eyes locking with my green ones.

"I don't work at least not right now," he tells me embarrassed. I honestly didn't expect him to be honest with me. Sure he wasn't fully honest but I thought this fool would at least try and lie. 

"Where's Soul?"  I question changing the subject. Jahmir reaches over to steal one of my fries while telling me, "She's with some family."  He tells me biting into the fries he stole.

"Nah what you doing give me back my fries." I reach to grab a few off his plate. It might've been more than a few though. 

"Don't touch my shit!" I feel a sharp pain under on my leg.

"Watch yo foot for I cut that bitch off kicking me," I tell him half playfully. Jahmir gives me the middle finger eating the rest of his fries.

I smirk, "I'm trying to but you playing."

He shakes his head at me, "You always tryna play me." You have no idea is what I wanted to say but I simply laugh at his comment.

I bite the tip of my straw noticing how good he actually looked today. Dressed in a black and red T-shirt, with some black pants, and some black and red Jordan's. He also had one earring in his right ear, with a black durag on his head, and a silver chain hung around his neck.

"You staring so hard," he tells me putting his trash into the whataburger bag. "I can't help but stare at someone so pretty," I butter him up, even though part of me cringed at my own comment, another part felt like what I was saying was the truth.

I catch him off guard again, as he clears his throat, "Whatever nigga."  One thing I noticed about him and this might contrast to what I said before about him being hard to read. Yea he is but, when he slips up like moments like these where he can't hide his emotions I could read him perfectly.

I finish my food moments after him, leaving only the pickles and the onions from the burger as I ball up the wrapper putting it into the bag.

"Sorry if I'm being boring this is actually only the second date I've ever been on," Jahmir tells me shocking me. Second date?!  I tilt my head eyeing him suspiciously, "You lying ain't no way you only ever been on one date in your entire life? Two if you include right now, you must play me for a fool." 

He had to be trying to bullshit me. He looks offended before replying in a defensive tone, "The fuck I gotta lie for, you ain't nobody special that I'm trying to impress. Newsflash nigga I'm not a sociable person, the only girl I've ever been serious with was my ex. She wasn't simple to please either."  He tells me giving me a pout I had upset him. Did I care? Not that much but for the plan I had to kiss his ass.

"I'm sorry it's just hard to believe you only ever been on one date," I tell him and this causes his mood to shift back to neutral as the snarl disappears.  I smile biting down on my straw. He seems to be lost staring at me before adverting his eyes towards the lake.

"Do you wanna take a walk by the lake with me?" He asks me standing up, his back facing and my eyes couldn't help but travel down to his ass.  "Your ass has wood chips on it," I tell him through laughter and he gives me hard look turning to face me while swiping the back of his pants.

"Not you staring at my ass, yours is probably no better," he tells me prompting me too stand up.   I turn my back to him, "Is it  some on the back?"

Jahmir
"Is it some on the back?" Amir asks me and my eyes looks at his ass. Damn was all I could think, wether I like to admit or not that ass was fat.  "Yea there's some chips," I let him know, and watch as he dusts them away.  This date was actually nicer than I expected although I wasn't sure after this if I wanted to think of giving this nigga a chance.

I had never been with another man in my life, so how could I possibly after so many years of dealing with women. Wether it was one nightstands, flings, sex partners, or possible relationships. I couldn't just see myself letting that go for the taste of dick, but did I really have to? I'm confused and I'm not even trying to date this nigga!

"What's up with you? You lost in thought?"  Amir asks me pulling me away from whatever argument I was trying to make with myself. I shake my head as we walk the sidewalks of the lake.   "Nah just thinking how well this date went," I confess to him looking towards him.

He wore that wide as grin breaking it only to say, "So you know what that mean right?" Amir asks referring to our deal and I let out a painful sigh. I break eye contact with him. "I guess we can try, but I wanna take it slow. I'm still trying to experiment with you, so you can say I'm using you to see if I like this," I tell him honestly.

He hums in response, stroking his chin as he stops walking for a moment. "Well let me just say one thing, you don't have to change the way you act to be attracted to me. There's such thing as behaving a certain way when it comes to being attracted to a person of the same gender," he tells me grabbing my chin and my heart drops to my feet for a moment.

"I'm not going to treat you any less of a man unless you're into that and you wanna be treated like a princess," he tells me and I give him a flawed look.

I sigh backing away from his touch. "I don't think I'm gay, but I can say I might be bisexual. I still love women, but you are an exception? And I really hate your ass for making me question myself." I turn away from him.

Amir laughs, "I don't have the power to make you attracted to me Pa. You might've of been feeling those thoughts ever since we meet at the car wash."

He wraps and arm around my chest pulling me closer.  My back collides with his chest.

"Oh one thing I forgot to mention?"  He whispers in my ear, "I'm sadly not a bottom."  My eyes widen as I shake my head, "Neither am I."

Amir sighs tilting my head backwards. He gives me a peck  on my forehead, "Ha we will see."

..
Shaq
"Wait a minute Shaq!" I hear Quez  call out to me as I step out of the trap house. I needed some fresh air, it was hard being around a bunch of niggas hours upon hours. I wonder where Jet was? He dropped off Soul to my house about an hour ago. She was at the house with my grandma while me and Quez went by the Shop to collect some more weed to issue out to the sellers.

"What nigga?" I side eye him as he step onto the porch with me. "What's sup with you nigga? Quez asks me passing a blunt to me, and I take it puffing on it before blowing out the smoke. 

"Nothing just got claustrophobic up in there with all them niggas," I let him know handing him back his blunt. He hums in response before taking a deep ass puff causing him to cough.

"You need to chill some son." Quez tells me through coughs. I guess he was talking about my paranoia. Neither him or Jet understood what I was feeling. Maybe it was just my thoughts driving me insane.

"I'm chill fam, just trying to figure out something's," I tell him watching the cars pass by. Lil kids playing on the sidewalks, and teenagers shooting on the court across the street.

Then I realize one of those boys is Slim, wearing this big as fake as smile while shooting the ball into the hoop.  I narrow my eyes tilting my head watching him something about him and I said this before didn't sit right with me.  I even managed to talk to Lorenzo about him the only thing he was able to tell me, is that the kid comes from a toxic past of abuse, stays with an aunt, and needed a place to really feel as though he was truly accepted.

I guess I got lost because when I come back from my thoughts me and Slim are locking eyes. That treacherous smile he once wore is now off his face replace with something else. I couldn't quite point it out, but it gave me a since of dread.

I return the energy seeing him crack a bit before turning back towards his teammates. Feeling a sharp smack across my head I look towards my side to see Quez  head tilted down at the ground with his eyes closed, as he tells me, "Stop staring at that boy, he ain't do nothing yet, so there's no need to consider him a threat."

I rub my the side of my head, closing my eyes. "You need to stop before Jet beats your ass, the kid clearly just wants to be apart of the gang," Quez tells me and I roll my eyes.

"You and Jet are weak willed people if a person shows y'all a little bit of kindness or humanity? You two will fold like a towel to the persons feet," I let him know and it was true. More so Jet than Quez but still true for both of them. 

"I never catered to that nigga August like y'all did." Quez tells me opening his eyes turning his head towards me.  "He hid so many things from us and expected us to follow his every move didn't even trust us enough at the end of his life," Quez tells me this looking up towards the sky.

"You and August always had a love hate relationship! Wouldn't be surprised if you two niggas was fucking behind the scenes," I joke around with him, and he looks disgusted for a moment before simply saying, "You funny ass hell bruh."

"Say can I get my sack to sell? Lorenzo told me to come to you," Slim calls out to me and Quez walking towards us with a ball in his hand. My face harden s I wait for Quez to take over and go get lil nigga his product. "Shaq go take lil nigga to get his product I'm too high and I might fuck the grams up," Quez tells me brushing the responsibility onto me.

Lazy ass nigga, I think to myself groaning as I stand up.  I motion for Slim to follow me as we head inside.  Rap music blasting in my ears as we head upstairs.  We enter one of the spare rooms.

"Here it's eighty grams sell it however you wanna sell it as long as you don't smoke the product, you should have a specific amount of money depending on how you sell by the end of the gram," I let him know bluntly. He stares at me a while before taking the sack. I started to walk out before my sleeve is grabbed and I'm taken back by shock as I'm thrown back onto the bed.

"The fuck?!" I yell trying to get up quickly but to my off guard I'm pined by heavy weight. 

"What the fuck are you doing?" I question watching the male sit on top of me legs at either side of my waist.  His green eyes peers down at me, with a small smile.

"You know you're really sexy Shaq, but you're attitude pisses me off! It's sad cause I really love older niggas too!"  Slim says grinding his ass on my pelvis, I tilt my head to the side incase this crazy ass nigga tried to kiss me.

"Get the fuck off of me," I sit up  after moments of disgust. This causes him to fall back onto the floor hitting his head. He groans in pain, before whimpering. "Damn you're so mean I'm trying to flirt with you yet you being a lil bitch," he tells me sitting up rubbing the back of his head.

I roll my eyes standing up, steeping over him.  "Crazy ass bitch," I cuss him out some more walking out the bedroom door.   I walk down the stairs, passing by the niggas in the house. 

"Where you going?" Quez questions as I walk towards my car. 

"Home." I say simply getting into my car. It wasn't until I sat down that the tightness that I felt in pants hit me. "Fuck!" Semi hard by a nigga are you serious? Hell nah!

Jahmir
"Hey Soul!" I pick up my lil girl when she comes running towards me. Shaq was sitting in the living room watching Power.  "What's sup with you nigga?" I ask him cause he looked to be deep in thought about something. He shakes his head sighing, "Everybody these days just love thinking that something wrong with me."

He had a lil attitude but I could ignore it my day was to good to be snapping on him.  "Yea I agree Jet nigga been on agh mode ever since he gave Slim his product." We hear Quez  telling us as he walks though the front door.

"How the hell you get in my house?" Shaq asks him as he sits down on the couch putting his feet up on the table. Shaq eyes narrow, "Get Cho damn feet off my table you be too comfortable this ain't Cho house!"

I laugh at the two arguing for a bit before I'm pulled back to what Quez had said. "You did something to that boy?" I ask Shaq and he tenses up for a moment.  "Nah I ain't do nothing to him just want him to stay away from me even more now than ever," he says to me rubbing his head.

I felt like he wasn't telling me the full story, but I wasn't going to pressure him into saying anything when he was ready to tell me he would.

"So anyway what the fuck did you do today?" Quez turns the conversation on me. I shrug my shoulders smiling, "I went on a lil date, nothing special." It was almost as if you could see there jaws hit the floor.

"You and a Date? Oh she must've been a desperate one!" Quez tells me earning a glare in return.

"Fuck you!"

"I agree your stifling ass and a baddie I can't see it not after Tyasha nah," they say teasing me and I roll my eyes playing with my baby's curls. 

I let them think it was a female because I wasn't even sure what I wanted yet. They didn't need to know it was a whole nigga.

"Speaking of Tyasha, Why that hoe went to the daycare  for Soul?"  Quez asks me. 

My mood tarnishes a bit, "Her ass talking about some of anting my baby to come live with her and her nigga as if I want kill he rads trying to take mine away from me?" My face darkens eyebrows knitted together in confusion back on that call I had with her.

"I said again and I'll say it once more, I can't believe your crazy ass wind up getting that bitch pregnant now she causing problems for a baby she lost custody of since she was born," Quez tells me shaking his head in disappointment.

"We cannot help who we fall for Quez you ain't no one to judge considering how Quita be causing you problems yet you still put up with her," Shaq tells him shutting down his judgement real quick and I smile.

I wonder what Amir is doing?

Amir

I'm happy than a motherfucker right now smoking a blunt and laying back on bed. No one can tell me shit so close, to that thrown I could see it. I pass the blunt to the shawty from  the strip club. She takes a hit of it before kissing down on my neck. 

"Daddy, why you only paying attention to her?"  The male that was kissing the other side of my neck says to me and I take another hit of my blunt passing it to him. He takes a hit of it before handing it back. I give him a kiss as he share the smoke with me.

I blow it back into his face as he giggles.

My phone rings as I grab it the nickname Pa flashes on the screen. Why was he calling me now? I turn towards the two telling them to be quiet with my finger.

"Hey Pa," I speak sweetly towards him. "Hey what you up too?" His deep voice comes through the phone. I don't know but something about the way it sounded made my already half harden dick jump. I had to get him off the phone real quick so I can fuck something.

"Just thinking about your sexy ass," I lie to him playing with one of the woman's breast. She covers her mouth trying to stifle her moans.

"Ha, you're so gay but anyway I called cause I was wondering if you wanted to come by my house Friday?" He asks me as i pull the woman onto my lap. 

"What would we do Pa? Bake cookies, watch a movie?" I say jokingly. 

"That's exactly what we're going to do. How you knew?"

I wanted to laugh throwing my head back as my dick enters the tight walls. 

"Yea I'll be there okay," I stifle my moan bringing her closer .  She was trying her best to keep quiet.

"Are you okay?" I hear Jahmir asks me he must've heard her slip out a moan.

"Yea baby I'm fine look I gotta call you back just send me the address," I tell him thrusting into her while covering her mouth. 

"Ha, don't call me baby's nigga that's gay," he tells me laughing a bit. 

I chuckle a bit, "Bye Pa." 

I sigh finally hanging up with him, uncovering her mouth I smile down doing what I do best?

Doing me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

272 47 8
18 year old Jack, a light skinned, curly headed boy with an average height has always been the odd one on his community, he was quiet, lacked social...
471K 16.8K 24
*DISCLAIMER/TW I WROTE THIS DURING A TIME WHEN MY WRITING WAS NOT VERY GOOD.THERE ID A SIDE RELATIONSHIP BSETWEEN A MINOR AND AN ADULT AND I IN NO WA...
354K 14.9K 45
Being a tough guy is all Jaxon knows and understands. He makes mistakes and gets in trouble; the only person he listens to is his big brother Trey. P...