𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒐 𝑩𝒓𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒏

Von angelic_writes

⚠️WARNING ⚠️ This book contains topics like non consensual sex, dark love, violence, toxicity and other sens... Mehr

Copyright
𝟎𝟏. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈
𝟎𝟐. 𝑰𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒅
𝟬𝟯. 𝒜 𝑀𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇'𝓈 𝒲𝒶𝓇𝓂𝓉𝒽 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝒻𝑜𝓇𝓉
04. 𝒟𝒾𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓉𝒽ℯ ℯ𝓃ℯ𝓂𝓎
05. 𝑬𝒏𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒚 𝒂 𝑺𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓
𝟎𝟔. 𝑰𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒕.
07. 𝒯ℴℴ 𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝓉ℴ 𝓇ℯ𝓈𝒾𝓈𝓉
08. ℛℯ𝓈𝓉𝓇𝒾𝒸𝓉ℯ𝒹 ℳℴ𝓋ℯ𝓂ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓈 & 𝒮𝒽ℴ𝒸𝓀𝓈
𝔅𝔢𝔞𝔲𝔱𝔦𝔣𝔲𝔩 𝔞𝔫𝔫𝔬𝔲𝔫𝔠𝔢𝔪𝔢𝔫𝔱!!!
𝟎𝟗. 𝑯𝒐𝒔𝒑𝒊𝒕𝒂𝒍 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒚 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆.
𝟏𝟎. 𝑻𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒔 & 𝑬𝒙𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔.
𝟣𝟣. 𝐸𝓍𝒸𝓇𝓊𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒫𝒶𝒾𝓃
𝑰𝒎𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒕
12. 𝒜 𝓋𝒾ℯ𝓌𝓅ℴ𝒾𝓃𝓉
𝟏𝟑. 𝑩𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒔 & 𝑨𝒃𝒔𝒄𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏
𝟏𝟒. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑪𝒂𝒍𝒎 𝑩𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒎
𝑰𝒎𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒕
15. 𝒜 𝓈𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓃𝑔ℯ𝓇 𝒾𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝓇ℴℴ𝓂 & ℋℯ𝓁𝓁
𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐥𝐲 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭
16. 𝓢𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓶𝓮 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮.
𝟏𝟕. 𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒔.
𝟏𝟖. 𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒄𝒆𝒅 𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒂𝒄𝒚.
19. 𝓐𝓹𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓲𝓮𝓼.
20. ℳℯ𝓂ℴ𝓇𝓎 ℒ𝒶𝓃ℯ.
important
21.
22.
special announcement.
23.
24
25
Burnt Skies
26.
27.
28.
30.
Announcement!
31.
please read this.

29.

804 41 8
Von angelic_writes

- Excuse any grammatical errors.

Please vote before/after you read. It helps.

𝓐𝓻𝓲𝓪

As I lie on my bed, my mind keep going back to what the doctor had said earlier this morning. He told me everything is okay with the baby, and that the child will be here soon. How am I going to take care of a child I feel no connection or whatsoever with?

I placed my hand on my belly and rub in circles, and sighed. I had always wanted to be one of those expectant mothers that will gasp and giggle when the child kicks, but in my situation, I am reminded of how the child came to be. I know it's not the child's fault, but I can't help it.

I happened to fall in love with a wrong person, and have my entire life ruined, simply because I said I was not ready to go further in our relationship. Sometimes, I do wonder how my life would have looked like if I had said yes to him that night. Would I ever come to the realization that, Tyler is a psychopath and a wolf underneath a sheep's clothing? Or the fact that he manhandles people and treat them like nothing?

The doctor wanted to tell me what the child's gender was, but I stopped him right before he could utter a word. If it's a boy, would he turn out to be just like his psychotic father? Or a girl, and turn out to be as miserable as I am?

No matter how hard I tried to keep my off my situation, one thought lead me back to everything, so it becomes entirely impossible not to think about everything.

"Aria. Aria?" A voice startled me. I placed my right hand to my chest and exhaled sharply, and took in deep breaths to calm my nerves.

"Why'd you barge in here without knocking Zayn?" I asked, feeling a bit calm.

"I did knock, but you seemed like your mind isn't here."

I hummed. "Okay. Do you want anything?"

"Well, I've got bad news for you." I felt my heart skip a beat. Does this tragedy ever come to an end?

I felt myself tearing up. "What happened? Did something happen to Grace and her family? If anything happened to her, I'll blame myself for everything."

"No. Grace and her family are fine." my breaths slowed down. "But it's your parents."

I tensed at the mention of my parents, I quickly stood up from my bed. "What happened to them? Are they alright."

He exhaled sharply. "Tyler has them. He kidnapped and kept them in his house. I am sorry."

I felt myself fall slowly to the floor, I felt like crying my entire heart out. This is too much for me. I hear Zayn's footsteps coming closer to me. He came down to my level and rubbed my back gently, but I flinched at his touch.

"Don't touch me!"

"I am truly sorry. I wished we kept them in a safe place, but Grace informed me that your parents knows nothing about what is happening to you-"

I interrupted him before he could speak any further. "That bastard. He wants me back. Take me to him, I need to save my parents." I said sobbing, and angry.

"But that will risk you-"

"I don't care if I am putting myself in danger by doing this. You need to take me back to him."

"Grace made me promise to keep you safe-"

I interrupted him, standing back to my feet. "I do not care what Grace thinks. You both don't know what Tyler is capable of. I have lived and slept with him under the same roof. You have to take me back."

He exhaled. "Why don't you think and sleep about this? I'll come back tomorrow morning and we'll take about it."

He left immediately and shut the door behind him, leaving me in no position to talk argue about it.

I really can not believe Tyler has my parents. He has gone mad, really crazy. What if he hurts them? Or beat them like he did with me? I continued walking to and fro nervously, I felt like I was going crazy.

When dinner came, I could not eat and had to send back the food how it came. I was in no mood to eat, especially when my parents are held captive in my child's father house.

Sleeping was a battle for me, I was constantly turning and turning, eventually sleep came and I slept off. I woke up very early and waited for Zayn to come into my room.

I hear a knock on my door, it opens and Zayn's head popped in before he fully entered. "Figure you'd be awake this time. How are you feeling and have you had breakfast yet?"

"Terrible, and no, I am yet to eat. I don't have the appetite to eat." I answered.

He sighed. "Have you decided?"

I shook my head positively. "Take me to him."

Zayn had a worried expression. Personally, this was a difficult decision to make. If I refused, my parents will suffer in Tyler's psychotic hands, and if go, Tyler will turn me into a punching bag. He will definitely make me regret ever leaving him.

"Okay. We leave in ten minutes."

***

𝓣𝔂𝓵𝓮𝓻

When I woke up this morning, I felt at ease and happy. Perhaps it was the fact that, I have a gut feeling that Aria will be back in my arms this week.

Before she gets back, I have tightened my security and made sure she has no chance of escape this time. I am not letting her leave my side.

And as for her parents, well, we'll talk about that soon.

"Auntie, I feel elated." I say to my Aunt, who is currently eating her breakfast at the dining table.

"That's not a way of saying Good morning, Tyler." She replied not looking at me.

I rolled my eyes. "Don't you dare roll your eyes at me."

I ignored her and sat down. "Good morning."

She smiled at me and softly caressed my chin. "Good morning my sweet Tyler."

She went back to eating her food. "Have you had your room cleaned and sanitized? You certainly would not want Aria and the baby infected all because of your dirt."

"It is clean."

"And the chains? And everything?"

"They are cleaned and sanitized." I replied digging into my food.

"Good. Have her married to you three days after she gets here, she needs to have a ring on her finger and our family name. Also, when she gives birth, get her pregnant immediately. Don't hire nannies, that way she will be busy taking care of the kids and not plan another escape."

"I know. I have everything planned."

"I just don't want you to look miserable ever again. I would do anything to keep you happy. You deserve the entire world."

As I was about to reply. My phone rang, I answered the call almost immediately. "Aria will be with you in twenty minutes."

And the person cut the call, giving me no chance to talk.

"Fuck! Aria will be here soon. No wonder I felt happy when I woke up." I say standing up.

"I told you my plan would work, did I not?"

"Fuck that! I need to look my best, Aunty help me with my hair and dressing. I need to look good. I can't wait to shove my dick in her beautiful vagina. It's been so long I had sex."

"I warned you not to talk about your sex life when I'm close to you, did I not? Go and has your bath, I'll be in your room in five."

I quickly ran upstairs to my room, with a genuine smile plastered on my face. I really cannot believe she will be here in a few.

𝓐𝓻𝓲𝓪

My takeoff from the island in a helicopter made me nervous. Each time the pilot announced how close we are to Tyler's place, made me feel nauseated.

The helicopter finally landed on dry land, and there was a black car waiting for us to get in.

"This is it." Zayn says with a pity look. I hate that. It's not like I have a choice. I can not afford to put my parents in harms way. They have sacrificed a lot to make me who I am.

"Thank you." I figured he would not follow me to Tyler's house, because he would not want a situation whereby him and his men are in danger because of me.

I exhaled sharply and entered the car. And with that, the driver drove me off to hell. I played with my fingers as I saw the family road leading to Tyler's house.

Few minutes later, I am in the compound with several guards surrounding at my back. I noticed the increased level of security here, there is no way of escape this time.

I exhaled nervously as I entered the mansion. I looked around to see a few things had changed. A beautiful picture of Tyler and I was hung on the wall and several others too.

I felt a hand on my waist, holding me tight like I was going to run off. I shook a bit as I realized it belonged to Tyler. He brought his lips close to my ear. "I've missed you so much. Do you not miss me? Cause I really do."

I turned around to look at the familiar face of Tyler. The same person who has turned my entire world upside down. And of course, he had a mischievous smile.

"Ty-Tyler."

"You look so big with that belly, I thought I would miss our child's birth."

"Tyler."

"Come eat, you look like you have not eaten." He grabbed my hand and lead me to the dining. His Aunty, Hannah was in one of the chairs eating.

She smiled at me. "How are you Aria? I've missed you so much" She stands up and hugs me.

"I'm-I'm okay."

She nodded and wiped her lips with a napkin. "I guess it's time to leave. I've done my job helping my nephew, enjoy."

She winked and left.

I felt myself tear up as Tyler guided me to one of the seats. "Where are my parents?" I asked shakily. I hated that I was miserable and could not do anything.

"Eat." He commanded.

"Where are they?" I asked once again.

He clenched his jaw tightly, that one move pushed me to start eating my food. Tyler continued staring at me and never averted his gaze from me.

When I was done. He smiled. "Come let's go to our room, we have so much to discuss."

End Of Chapter 29.

Hi loves, sorry I ended it here. I am going to be super busy from next week till the end of next month. I have exams and I will not have the time to write the next chapter but if I can, I will surely update.

Please wish me luck.

So, what do you think?

Thanks for 46k+ reads, it means a lot.

Please Vote & Comment.

See you soon.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

168K 4K 57
Married to My Master/ Hide & Seek Spin-Off Warning: This story is explicit with graphic sex scenes, foul language, sexual assault, dark romance, chok...
51.4K 848 21
There was always going to be a price for seeking my help... ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ He was the last man Danaë would have sought mercy f...
50.4K 665 20
"P...please stop... I... I can't anymore... S...stop..." "I don't know the word 'stop' baby girl, I am not done yet. I need this so badly right now...
166K 6.7K 87
(18+) 𝙸𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚕 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚡𝚞𝚊𝚕 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚕 𝚑𝚎𝚛. 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚑�...