𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐒 ᡈᡈ ᡒ˒ᡃᡐᡃ

By JAELINSZN

in which, she knows how to keep secrets and he wants to keep π‘‘β„Žπ‘’π‘š a secret. dd osama x fem!oc ( black ) ... More

𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐒
𖀐 1.
𖀐 2.
𖀐 3.
𖀐 4.
𖀐 5.
𖀐 6.
𖀐 7.
𖀐 8.
𖀐 9.
𖀐 10.
𖀐 11.
𖀐 12.
𖀐 13.
𖀐 14.
𖀐 15.
𖀐 16.
𖀐 17.
𖀐 18.
𖀐 20.
𖀐 21.
𖀐 22.
𖀐 23.
𖀐 24.
𖀐 25.
𖀐 26.
𖀐 27.
𖀐 28.
𖀐 29.
𖀐 30.
𖀐 31.
𖀐 notti πŸ’™ .
𖀐 32.
𖀐 33.
𖀐 34.
𖀐 35.
𖀐 36.
𖀐 37.
𖀐 38.
𖀐 39.
𖀐 40.

𖀐 19.

5.6K 108 41
By JAELINSZN

SECRETS - DD OSAMA

"do you know how to keep secrets?"

JAELIN MARIE PAIGE
12.17.22
10:23 pm - harlem , ny .

"bro what the fuck!" jaelin yelled as she threw her phone across her room. she was scrolling through tiktok, very mad because so many edits were spoiling scream 6 for her. she groaned in her pillow as the sound on her phone continued playing.

she got up from her bed and picked up her baggy plaid pajama pants to get her phone. the pjs weren't technically hers, they were dd's but she stole them. she sighed and turned her phone off and got back into bed. she started eating more of the grapes she had when a ding! went off on her phone, indicating someone texted her.

ma heart 💝 .
come ova n do ma hair my heart

jae baby 💙 .
boy it is almost 10:30 dyk how long dats gon take me
i'll do it tomorrow

ma heart 💝 .
no pleaseee
i got us food
plus me n amiri miss you

jae baby 💙 .
..
fine i'll b there soon .

ma heart 💝 .
ightt 🤞🏽 .

𖤐

jaelin took a deep breath and rolled her eyes, her getting up from her bed to put on her stitch fluffy socks, her slippers and her grey nike tech since it was snowing a little bit outside.

she told alexandra and her mother that she was going to dd's and made her way to her car and drove to dd's house. after about ten minutes, she finally got to his house. she knocked on the front door, opening it to reveal his mom.

"hola crimsley," she said, walking inside. "hola, cariño," she answered. "aquí para dd?" she questioned the girl before she went downstairs to dd's room. she nodded her head and smiled. "sí, señora. quería que le peinara, así que." she replied.

crimsley smacked her lips and nodded. "típica," she said, heading over to the couch. "bueno, diviértanse. estaré aquí arriba si me necesitan." she assured the girl. jaelin nodded her head and went downstairs into her boyfriends bedroom to see him playing the game.

she smacked her lips and sighed. she walked over behind the boy and removed his headset. "how you gon' want me to do yo hair but you on the game?" she asked sarcastically. he smiled and brought the girl into a hug. "it'll be quick. maybe," he whispered. "yo chat, look at my girl, bro." he smiled.

she waved at the camera then set her stuff down on the side of his bed, climbing onto it and going on her phone. she was snapping people back, either sending a photo of the bed or herself. she heard stomping coming towards the door, causing her to look up.

"hi!" amiri screamed. he had many attempts to jump on the bed but it wasn't working. she laughed at him and picked him up and sat him on her lap. dd looked behind him and saw jaelin messing with amiri, then looked back at the camera.

"yoo, this little nigga is crazy," dd said, picking the camera up. "y'all seen chat?" he asked. "come on," amiri said, grabbing jaelin and looking at dd. "come on." he said again. "come on." he said once more. dd picked up his camera and laughed at his nephew, setting it back down.

"yo, this little nigga crazy," he said. "he said, 'come on!' " dd said, mocking what amiri had just said. "whatchu doin?" dd asked amiri, going back to his game. dd looked to his left, seeing wendy's that he had gotten for him and jaelin.

"wait, here, mamas," he said, giving her the food and her drink. "thank youu," she said, dragging the word out. "what are you streaming on?" she asked, taking a sip from her pink lemonade. "just youtube." he shrugged. she nodded her head and shared some of her food with amiri.

"i wanna change my outfit, bro," dd said. he went to some kind of shop, clicking through different faces. amiri started jumping on the bed, causing jaelin to laugh. amiri was looking at his uncles computer screen, very invested on what he was doing.

"what are you doing?" amiri asked. dd gasped and turned around. "hm?" he questioned. "what are you doing?" the little boy asked again, lifting his shirt up. jaelin immediately brought it back down just for him to pull it up again.

she brought it back down and held onto it at the bottom to make sure he wouldn't lift it up anymore. "on the game." dd answered. "game?" amiri asked surprisingly. "yup," dd replied, looking back at his screen. amiri said something, but dd and jaelin couldn't make out what he said.

dd turned around and looked back at the boy on his bed. "whatchu say?" he asked. amiri didn't reply and just looked at him. "whatchu say?" dd asked again. "i want to play fort," amiri said. "you said you wanna play fortnite?" dd asked, looking back at him.

"no," amiri said. "i want to do backflip." he said. jaelin furrowed her brows at the younger boy. "what?" dd asked, confused. "backflips," amiri said. dd looked at the kid dumbfounded. "what?" he asked again, removing a part of his headset from his ear.

"i want to do backflips!" amiri said, jumping. "oh, you wanna do a backflip?" dd asked. "okay!" amiri smiled. dd started laughing. "come on," he said. "come on." amiri said again. dd looked at jaelin then turned back to the front of his desk, laughing.

"y'all hear him, chat?" he asked his viewers, pointing at his nephew. he moved his camera to where they could all see amiri. "he wanna do a backflip y'all, look," he said. "he wanna do a backflip." he repeated himself. "you wanna do a backflip?" he questioned amiri.

"okay," amiri said. "okay," dd replied. jaelin scooted to the other side so she wouldn't be in the way in the stunt they're about to pull. dd got up and went to the edge of his bed, having his arms out. amiri scooted back towards jaelin. "come on." dd said.

amiri started counting to ten, reaching ten he tried jumping into dd's arms. "jump," dd said. "jump!" he said again, encouraging him. amiri jumped into his arms, laughing. "ready for the backflip?" dd asked, holding the boy by his underarms.

amiri eagerly nodded his head as dd started swinging him. "okay," amiri said. "ready?" dd asked. "one, two, three, four," dd said. amiri started laughing and screaming some more. dd flipped him upside down, then dropped him onto his bed with his stomach hitting the sheets.

the two did this a couple more times, jaelin recording everytime. she loved how good dd was with kids no matter what. after four to five times of the boys doing that, dd gave a small kiss to his girlfriend and sat back down at his desk.

"hey let's go," amiri said with sad eyes as he watched his uncle sit back down. jaelin grabbed amiri, making him lay down with her as they took photos together and watched tiktok. "hold on, baby," dd said out of breathe. he moved his camera back to its originated spot.

"tio," amiri said, standing up. "yeah baby?" dd asked, turning around. "i want to jump." he said. "huh?" dd asked, removing a part of his headset from his ear. "one, two!" amiri said. "huh?" dd asked again. "jump!" amiri said. "what happened?" dd questioned.

amiri smacked his lips and let his hands fall down to his sides. "the jump!" he said. "jump?" dd asked. "okay!" amiri said excitedly. "nah, nah, no, no," dd laughed. "don't jump." he said, stopping amiri from jumping off the bed. dd grabbed his sprite from wendy's off of his fridge and turned back around.

"who- who- who we talkin bout?" he asked. "oh, you on my dick?" he questioned. jaelin could hear some muffled speaking but couldn't tell what they were saying. "alright," dd said, taking another sip of his drink. "you said why my name is dd osama?" he asked.

jaelin stopped her tiktok from playing so she could hear what the other guy was gonna say. "yes," the guy said. dd smacked his lips and looked at jaelin then back at his computer. "cause i'm dd osama, nigga?" dd said, smacking his lips.

"wait what," the guy said. "you for real?" he asked. "nah i'm the fake," he replied back. jaelin laughed silently in the background. "like- like inn tryna be like him." he sighed. "cause i'm the real dd osama bruh," another guy said in the background.

"like- like she said tonae you do it the best, bruh." he said. dd started laughing and threw his head back, covering his face. dd took a deep breathe in and sighed. "yooo," he said. "yo, folks, y'all niggas is crazy." he said, smiling.

𖤐

dd was still changing his outfit in GTA whilst jaelin was in the back in his bed, asleep. amiri came up behind him, setting some stuff down on his desk. dd's bedroom door busted open, waking jaelin up. dd turned his head to see melz.

amiri gasped and ran to his mom. "were you live?" dd asked his sister. "yeah," she answered. "i'm streamin." he said. "i know they told me," she said, rocking amiri on her hip. jaelin looked between the two and then at her phone, sighing when she saw that it was only 11:34. "they told me they saw amiri."

"yeh," dd said as if it was obvious. "said that amiri was doing backflips?" she said as a question. "that's my baby boy," dd said pointing at amiri. "come on, baby," melz said. "nah my son chillin," a guy said. "my son did a backflip." dd shrugged.

after a couple of minutes, dd's GTA crashed and wouldn't load back up for him. he ended up going to fortnite, that not working for him either. he signed and said his goodbyes and ended his stream and got out his chair. he looked at jaelin who was fast asleep in his bed.

he took all the hair products she had brought for him and put it back in her bag. he threw away their food upstairs and made his way back downstairs. he put a blanket over the girl and a pillow under her head. "sleep well, ma." he whispered to her, leaving a kiss on her forehead. he turned the lights off and went upstairs where the rest of his family was.

jae speaks !

they so cute oma . buttt da reason i ain update yestaday was cs i re wrote dis chapta like 50 times .. but wit dd streaming today since like foeva yk i had to put it in dis chaptaaa .

it's late again but i'll update tmrw . swear . i need to since i got mf school on monday . i fr don't wanna see dem stank ass hoes .

don't forget to comment n vote

#E4N . #E4E .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246K 22.5K 62
❝ Neena Eellante ❞ - The last two words written by a girl with ratty blonde hair and tear stained, blue eyes. Words scratched fiercely into the spine...
99.8K 675 21
πŸ”ž this stories Drugs Smut Drinking Dirty talk Roughnesses When two high school 10th grader by the name of deasia and David (ddosama) merge friend...
89.1K 2.4K 17
π•Ώπ–π–Šπ–—π–Š π–˜π–π–Š π–˜π–™π–”π–”π–‰, 𝖆 π–œπ–π–Žπ–™π–Š π–˜π–†π–™π–Žπ–“ π–—π–Žπ–‡π–‡π–”π–“ π–œπ–—π–†π–•π–•π–Šπ–‰ π–™π–Žπ–Œπ–π–™ π–†π–—π–”π–šπ–“π–‰ π–π–Šπ–— π–œπ–—π–Žπ–˜π–™ There were no female stu...
8.8K 111 9
A new Neighboor moves in this summer. He was originally from New York But Moved to Louisiana to stay out some trouble. When he first layed his eyes o...