๐’๐„๐‚๐‘๐„๐“๐’ แตˆแตˆ แต’หขแตƒแตแตƒ

By notti222solid

in which, she knows how to keep secrets and he wants to keep ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘š a secret. dd osama x fem!oc ( black ) ... More

๐’๐„๐‚๐‘๐„๐“๐’
๐–ค 1.
๐–ค 2.
๐–ค 3.
๐–ค 4.
๐–ค 5.
๐–ค 6.
๐–ค 7.
๐–ค 8.
๐–ค 9.
๐–ค 10.
๐–ค 11.
๐–ค 12.
๐–ค 13.
๐–ค 14.
๐–ค 15.
๐–ค 16.
๐–ค 18.
๐–ค 19.
๐–ค 20.
๐–ค 21.
๐–ค 22.
๐–ค 23.
๐–ค 24.
๐–ค 25.
๐–ค 26.
๐–ค 27.
๐–ค 28.
๐–ค 29.
๐–ค 30.
๐–ค 31.
๐–ค notti ๐Ÿ’™ .
๐–ค 32.
๐–ค 33.
๐–ค 34.
๐–ค 35.
๐–ค 36.
๐–ค 37.
๐–ค 38.
๐–ค 39.
๐–ค 40.

๐–ค 17.

6K 103 115
By notti222solid

SECRETS - DD OSAMA

"do you know how to keep secrets?"

DAVID DASHOUN REYES
11.24.22
12:37 pm - his crib .

dd was laying down on his bed scrolling through tiktok whilst smoking a blunt. he was sending tiktok after tiktok to jaelin, him about to send another one to her before his mother called him from upstairs.

"dd, come here!" she yelled. dd shut off his phone and groaned. he put his blunt out and walked upstairs into the kitchen where his mom was. crimsley was currently cooking thanksgiving dinner.

"¿sigue viniendo esa chica jaelin?" she asked whilst putting together her baked macaroni and cheese. dd shrugged. "bueno podrias preguntar? me gustaria conocerla hijo." she said, looking at him.

he sighed and rubbed his eyes. "sí mamá," his raspy voice said. she smiled at him and went back to cooking. "gracias. avísame si ella es." she said, going to wash her hands. "está bien mamá." he said, annoyed. he made his way back down to his room and called jaelin.

he plopped down on his bed as the facetime call rang. after a few rings, she picked up the phone. her screen showed her sitting at her vanity with her book in her hand. "hi bae," she said through the phone. "what's up?" she asked.

dd rubbed his eyes and groaned. "you still comin' over for thanksgiving?" he asked. she nodded her head and smiled. "ight ight." he said. "are you high?" she asked him. he widened his eyes and smacked his lips.

"that's a fact," he said. she laughed at him and grabbed her phone. "okay well text me when you're in the right state of mind," she laughed. he smiled at her as his thumb hovered over the end button. "okay, i'll see you soon. i love you."

"yo también te amo mi corazón." she said. dd hung up the phone and sighed. "shit i'm finna play the game." he said to himself. he got up and headed over to his desk and started a twitch stream.

JAELIN MARIE PAIGE
11.24.22
3:45 pm - her crib .

jaelin was in trilly's room with alexandra and sam watching love island. it took a whole bunch of convincing for trilly but he eventually gave in and he loves it so it's worth it. they've been watching the show for a good three hours now with no stops.

jaelin picked her phone up from her chest and looked at the time. her eyes widened and she got up from the beanbag she was laying on. "i gotta go get ready," she said, getting up. trilly paused the show and looked at his sister. "why?" he asked.

"david's mom invited me to thanksgiving at her house so i could meet her." she said whilst stretching. he nodded and looked over at his other sister who was leaving as well. "and you, alex?" he questioned. "same thing but ddot." she smiled.

trilly smacked his lips and threw his hands up. "so all y'all niggas leavin' me and sam?" he asked sarcastically. the two girls laughed at him and walked out the room. "sorry, tril, we still love you," alexandra said, closing the door.

jaelin let out a sigh and made her way to her bedroom. she wanted to look presentable but not too showy but also not too.. bad looking? she rummaged through her clothes for the next ten minutes until she decided on nike sweatpants and a white tshirt.

she connected her phone to her speaker, playing 'Keep Ya Head Up' by 2Pac. she hopped into the shower and did all the things she needed to do. after washing her hair, she quickly got out and wrapped her hair up and put her robe on.

she did her skin care and said some reassuring things to herself so things could hopefully go well tonight. she got dressed and started doing her hair routine. she quickly through her hair into a messy bun and did her edges.

whilst the girl was doing her makeup, there was a knock at her door. she closed the lid to her concealer and started blending. "come in," she said. alexandra walked into her sisters room, immediately messing with her outfit.

jaelin looked at her sister through her mirror and stopped blending in her concealer. "girl what's wrong?" she asked. "does my outfit look good?" alex asked, turning to her sister. "yeah. why did ddot say something about it?" she asked, getting straight to the stupid conclusion.

"what? hell no. i wouldn't be worried about what some nigga think about me," she said. jaelin laughed and continued on with her makeup. "i'm just nervous about meeting the whole mom thing, you know?" she said as more of a question.

jaelin nodded her head in response as she was putting her bronzer on. "you'll do a great first impression, my heart," jaelin encouraged. "just don't let ddot say no stupid shit 'bout yall." she laughed. alexandra laughed and took a big sigh.

"ight, you right," she walked over to her sister and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "ima leave. i hope everything goes good, jj." she said. jaelin smiled and nodded her head. alexandra walked out her sisters room, leaving her by herself.

𝐉𝐀𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐒 𝐅𝐈𝐓:

𖤐

jaelin got up from her vanity and quickly put on her airforces and said her goodbyes to her brothers. she texted dd letting him know she was on her way. he quickly responded back as she got into her car and started it.

after fifteen minutes, she finally arrives at his house. she walks up to the door and takes a sigh whilst dusting herself off. after three minutes of standing there, she finally knocked on the door. to her surprise, notti opened the door.

she furrowed her eyebrows. "aren't you supposed to be with jasmine?" she asked. his face dropped at the mention of being with his girlfriend. "yes," he huffed. "she's fucking sick bro." he said. jaelin laughed at the boy as he stepped aside and let her in.

"mamá, dd, jaelin está aquí!" notti called out to the two. she took her shoes off and followed notti into the living room and sat down next to him. crimsley and dd rushed into the living room. with all the running it caught jaelins attention.

she looked at notti then quickly stood up, holding her hand out. "hola soy jaelin," she said as she shook the older women's hand. "la novia de dd." she pointed to the boy who was standing beside his mother. crimsley smiled at the girl.

"lo sé," she said. jaelin cocked an eyebrow at the boy. crimsley noticed this, clarifying herself. "quiero decir, dd solo habla mucho de ti." she laughed. jaelin raised her eyebrows and smiled. dd groaned beside his mother she rubbed his temples. crimsley just side eyed him.

"es bueno saberlo." jaelin laughed. crimsley smiled and sighed. melz and amiri came out of their room, amiri immediately spotting jaelin and running up to her. "jaelin!" he said excitingly. she smiled down at the younger and picked him up.

"hi, miri," melz laughed and gave jaelin a side hug. "ven, la cena está lista," crimsley said, stepping aside, letting jaelin lead herself to the kitchen. she sat down amiri and walked them both to the kitchen.

"ella es muy bonita. mejor que el crystal," crimsley attempted to whispered to her son, which wasn't a very good whisper since jaelin could hear.

she snickered a little as dd smacked his lips and notti started laughing. "ma!" dd kind of yelled. she shrugged. "solo digo. now make jaelin a plate." she ordered. he nodded his head and grabbed his girlfriends hand, leading her to the food.

"whatchu want, ma?" he asked. she tapped her finger to her chin for a little bit, not knowing what she wanted since she wasn't really hungry. "i ain't really hungry so just macaroni and cheese and turkey," she half smiled. dd nodded his head and started walking towards the food before stopping.

"you sure?" he asked. "mhmm." she said. he deadpanned the girl, standing up straight but slouching at the same time. "i'm serious, dd!" she said. he smacked his lips and waved her off. "ight, ma. if you say so." he shrugged.

he got her food and gave it to her along with a bottle of water. she waited for him to get his food as well so they could sit down. everyone was sat at the dinner table in a awkward silence. notti was currently on his second plate, making jaelin laugh.

"entonces, ¿cuánto tiempo han estado saliendo tú y david?" crimsley asked, taking a sip from her drink. jaelin looked over at dd then back at his mom. "casi dos meses," she smiled. "wow, dd's longest relationship," melz said as she gave a piece of turkey to her son.

dd glared at the girl and sighed. "melz, bro," he said. "don't play with me." he said sternly. the three others at the table laughed, causing notti to choke on his food. "espera hermano santa mierda." notti said, going to the bathroom.

everyone at the table laughed at the boy who was choking. "melz, se amable," crimsley sighed. "ella es una buena chica dd se merece que este dure." she said, smiling at jaelin. jaelin smiled back, looking over at dd who was already looking at her. when the two made eye contact, he looked away.

melz sighed and gave another piece of food to amiri. by this time, notti finally came back from the bathroom, putting himself into the conversation. "sorry, mom," she said. "i just remember when crystal and dd would be off and on for months and now he's in a stable relationship."

jaelins smiled dropped and looked around the table. dd and crimsley looked down at their laps as notti was sat there with his mouth dropped. crimsley brought her head back up and cleared her throat. "everyone done?" she asked. they all nodded their heads as her and jaelin stood up.

"do you need help, ms. martinez?" jaelin asked, grabbing some plates as well. "that would be lovely." she smiled. the two girls got to washing the dishes and putting all of the food up. "melz," jaelin heard dd say sternly. "can we talk?" he asked. melz looked around and handed amiri off to notti and nodded her head.

jaelin looked at the two walking off and sighed.

DAVID DASHOUN REYES
11.24.22
6:45 pm - his crib .

dd pulled melz into his room, slamming the door behind him. "bro what the fuck are you still bringing crystal up for?" he asked. melz sat down on his bed, looking at her nails. "i thought y'all was over all that dumb shit?" she questioned him.

he threw his head back and groaned. "we are," he said. "but you knew what you were doing, melz!" he shouted. "i know you saw how her face dropped so you just had to add onto it, huh?" he asked, looking at her.

she wasn't making eye contact with him, which was getting him mad. "melz, nigga!" he yelled. "dd bro shut up," she said, getting up from his bed and heading to the door. "apologize to her bro." he said sternly. she rolled her eyes and opened the door, walking out.

she looked down the hall to see jaelin walking up it. she mugged her and walked into the living room. jaelin walked into dd's bedroom to see him sitting on his bed, rubbing his face. she closed the door behind her, causing him to look up.

"is everything aight, my heart?" she asked, sitting next to him. he nodded his head and brought her into a hug. "i'm sorry about melz. she shouldn't have done that shit word to bro." he sighed. she just nodded her head into his chest, indicating to him that she understood.

"your mom is nice," she said, changing the subject. he smiled and laughed at her. "i think you may be her favorite." he laughed. she nodded her head in agreement. "me too." she said. he layed down, patting his chest for her to lay on it.

for the rest of the night, the two just watched tiktok and movies, enjoying themselves. to dd, this was one of his favorite thanksgivings.

jae speaks !

ntm on da late ass post at 1:24 am . i had basketball practice n shi 🥲 . when i tell yall dat nigga had us RUNNIN LIKE WE WAS A MF TRACK TEAMMMMM BRO .

told him i was gon quit knowin damn well i won't .

anyways , jae n dd >>> melz << 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️ .

also how y'all feel bout dd's upnow music video ? 🤔 .

don't forget to comment n vote

#E4N . #E4E .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.4K 1.6K 26
even with her parents strict rules of staying away, she gets with the boy who they look at as a bad influence. in the end, will she stay with him, or...
19.8K 434 25
Cuz no one made a cj so cool book... NOW IS MY TIMEEEE !!! Read more to find out
936K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
776K 28.8K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...