VAMPIRE DIARIES: FANFIC: (BOO...

Galing kay castlenovelist97

This is the story about Katherine Pierce from the Vampire Diaries Franchise. Elena Gilbert will be featured i... Higit pa

My Good Vampires.

10 1 0
Galing kay castlenovelist97

This is the story of Katherine Pierce. A warrior and a legend.

He was caught staring at the photo of an extremely beautiful woman. Her name was Katherine Pierce. Katherine Pierce was dead. He remembered seeing a lifeless woman being hauled away in silver-roped chains attached to her wrists. The woman was completely silent as they dragged her away in the soft dirt. Silently, inside, he knew she must've been screaming for help.
Nobody heard her screams.

Except for Damon. He could.

However, he heard the talk of a new girl. Elena Gilbert. She looked similar to Katherine Pierce. And Damon wanted to know how that was even possible.

Were they sisters? No. Elena Gilbert was a human instead of being supernatural. Katherine wasn't. Elena Gilbert lived in a town called: "Mystic Falls, Virginia."

Mystic, Falls, Virginia was a town overflowing with people and vampires. Some of the people living in Mystic, Falls, Virginia didn't know about tbe vampires that had relocated there. They were caught hiding in the shadows; waiting; stalking beautiful girls who were afraid of the vampires living there, too.

One of the headstones in the cemetery read: Stefan Salvatore.

Stefan Salvatore had been dead for over one hundred years. He was rotting in the grave he was buried in. There was a human girl named Elena Gilbert who loved him.

Elena Gilbert was dead, too. But she had had three children with a vampire named Damon Salvatore. Elena and Damon had taken the cure together. Damon was human with Elena.

Damon Salvatore wanted to be with Elena Gilbert.

Their three, young children were named: Stefan, Katherine, and Caroline.

(Miss. Selena Gomez as Katherine Pierce. Face claiming.)

Please watch The Vampire Diaries. You will not regret it. It's an amazing show that I adore, too. It focuses on a young, human girl named Elena Gilbert. Elena Gilbert is shy, caring, and compassionate. She falls in love with a vampire named Stefan Salvatore who has a brother named Damon. They fight over Elena Gilbert. Damon Salvatore realizes he loves Elena Gilbert. And decides to befriend Elena.

(Selena Gomez as Katherine Pierce and Elena Gilbert. I chose Selena Gomez as Katherine Pierce and Elena Gilbert: reasons. I think Selena Gomez looks like Katherine and Elena, too.)

(Elena Gilbert is portrayed by:
Nina Dobrev: IS AN ACTRESS. Nina Dobrev plays Elena Gilbert. She has a heavy following on Instagram, as well.)

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

2.4K 26 1
chodungi toh sirf Umesh se
2.6M 89.6K 45
**Highest Ranking : #1 in Chicklit** [ A WATTPAD FEATURED STORY ] Mabel Carter traveled half way across the country to attend college and get away...
230K 2.4K 74
BLURB After a painful teenage rejection from her crush who happens to be her father's best friend, Sophia is determined to win over his heart at all...
470K 11.6K 65
Emma Barnes is a shy sophomore with a predictable life. Struggling with anxiety and focusing on her parent's aspirations of her becoming a doctor, sh...