ยนREDEMPTION โฅ klaus mikaelson

By Anna6307

๐‘๐ž๐๐ž๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง - BOOK 1 in the ๐˜™๐˜š๐˜œ ๐˜œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ. ๐Ÿ“ผ๏ฟฝ... More

โฅintroduction
โฅgraphic gallery
โฅpart i
โฅcast
o
i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxix
xxx
xxxi
xxxii
xxxiii
xxxiv
xxxv
xxxvi
xxxvii
xxxviii
xxxix
xl
xli
xlii
xliii
xliv
xlv
xlvi
xlvii
xlviii
xlix
l
li
lii
liii
liv
โฅpart ii
โฅcast
lv
lvi
lvii
lviii
lx
lxi
lxii
lxiii
lxiv
lxv
lxvi
lxvii
lxviii
lxix
lxx
lxxi
lxxii
lxxiii
lxxiv
lxxv
lxxvi
lxxvii
lxxviii
lxxix
lxxx
lxxxi
lxxxii
BOOK 2

lix

749 35 90
By Anna6307

CHAPTER LIX

It reminded me of you when I was away.

Rebekah returned almost an hour later by which Lucy had dozed off on the living room sofa, and therefore, was unceremoniously woken up by incessant knocking on the front door.

"Ugh..." she groaned, rubbing her eyes as she shouted out, "Coming!"

Opening the door revealed a slyly smiling Niklaus with his hands behind his back. "Hello, love."

"Oh, look who it is." Lucy said sarcastically, proceeding to shut the door to his face.

"Oh, come on, love," he wedged a foot, blocking the door from closing, "I brought presents."

"What presents?" she narrowed her eyes, keeping the door only slightly ajar.

"Rebekah!" he called out without turning.

The woman in question appeared in Lucy's line of sight, the leash from her hand falling as Charlie brustled towards Lucy.

"Oh, Charls!" Lucy cooed, kneeling down as he leaped into her arms, snuggling.

"The people I sent yesterday told me that the Hotel Management wasn't letting him go unless you appeared, so I went today and compelled them. I also got all your stuff." Niklaus explained, bringing his hands to the front, two bags dangling from them. "And as for your car, love, we'll have it settled when we go meet Marcel tomorrow."

"That's brilliant." Lucy nodded, a bit apprehensive for the meeting though.

"And, more presents to come, love." he said mysteriously, looking behind him.

"More?" Lucy laughed, picking Charlie up in her arms.

"Where are they, Rebekah?"

"I don't know, they were right behind us." Rebekah shrugged.

"Yes, they must be on their way," he mumbled, looking down at his phone, before turning to look at her, gaze morphing into a worried one, "He's not heavy, right?"

"No, he's fine." she laughed, ruffling Charlie's head, " But who are 'they'?"

"You'll know, love," he shrugged, "any moment now."

"Wait, here they come." he said just as a car pulled up in the driveway.

"Alright, who is it?" Lucy asked excitedly with a large grin, stepping out into the cold as the car finally stopped.

"Hey, witch ass." a head popped out, yelling with a grin, "Look who's here."

"V?" Lucy's eyes widened in surprise, squealing as the wolf stepped out, followed by another one, prompting her to add, "Hayley?"

"Yes, Lucy, my dear."

◇◇◆◇◆◇◇

A contented reunion, squealing about the pregnancy, and 'I would have punched you for disappearing like that if you weren't pregnant' by Vaishali later the new pair were comfortably settled in their rooms and the soon-to-be parents couple was back to the confines of their cozy bedroom.

"I was really angry, you know," Lucy said, swinging her legs as she sat on the edge of the bed, "thinking that you were late the very first day. But you were just running errands for me."

"Don't stress, love," Nik laughed, dumping her bags onto the bed as he occupied a place next to her. "Everything I do is for you and our little bean."

"I know." she smiled, pulling her duffle bag onto her lap and unzipping it, "you can be late sometimes, but just sometimes, okay? Only when it's urgent. Don't leave me alone, alright?"

"Will never dream of it, love." he chuckled, following her movements as she began pulling out stuff from the bag.

"Is that my Henley?" he asked with a hint of humor in his tone, raising his brows at the item in Lucy's hand.

"Yeah." she laughed softly, caressing it to her face as she inhaled deeply, "It reminded me of you when I was away."

"You're flattering me now, love." he chuckled, tucking a hair behind her ear before cupping her cheek.

"Come on." she laughed, keeping her hand over his. "I'm not kidding."

"I know." he smiled, leaning forward to kiss her lips gently before she tugged him in, shuffling closer.

She pushed the backpack out of her lap, feeling his fingers pull out the rubber band tying her hair up in a loose ponytail as they continued to kiss, Niklaus climbing over as she felt her back touch the bedsheet.

"Shit, shit," he pulled away suddenly, squeezing his eyes shut.

"What happened?" she frowned from beneath him.

"Shit, I'm so sorry," he screwed his eyes shut in embarrassment. "I forgot I had to meet Marcel about half an hour ago already."

"Oh." she said, her face uncontrollably morphing into a frown.

"I'm so so sorry, love, I actually forgot, and this is the worst time to remember but-"

"It's okay." she nodded even though her face said otherwise, pushing herself up into a sitting position. "You should go. It's alright. You're already late."

"I'm so sorry." he sighed. "Oh god. . . this is- god, I'm really sorry. I just remember things at the worst time possible."

"It's okay, Nik." she assured him with a smile. "Go. I don't mind. But just bring me some ice cream."

"Of course, of course," he nodded, traversing his way to the cupboard to pull out a coat.

"I'm sorry, Lucy, really." he mumbled, bending down to kiss her forehead gently.

"I understand." she offered a reassuring smile. "Now go. You're already late."

"I'll be back around midnight, okay?" he called out before leaving.

"Yeah. I'll wait for my chocolate ice cream."

"Yes." he laughed. "Chocolate with chips."

"Yup." she smiled, popping the 'p' as he finally shut the door, passing her a last smile.

Lucy sighed the instant the door clicked shut.

"Stupid Marcel." she huffed before sighing yet again. "But, it's okay. Nik's doing it to keep us safe. Right, baby?"

She shuffled to the center of the bed, pulling the unzipped bag back into her lap as she began pouring it's stuff out.

"Hey, my little princess." she smiled down at the picture of Brie she had pulled out, the click taken on their vacation to Spain. "Momma misses you, y'know. She misses all our vacations, the way you used to love pancakes only when I made them, the way you smiled, just everything."

"But don't worry, I know you've come back to me." Lucy sniffled, one hand caressing stomach. "Thank you, god. For giving her back to me. Thank you."

A sudden knock broke her ranting midway as her eyes snapped to the doorway.

"Come in!"

The doorknob twisted as a head poked in.

"Why don't we all go outside for a little stroll?" Vaishali suggested. "The fresh air will be refreshing for you and the baby."

"It's almost eleven though." Lucy said, glancing at the wall clock.

"Oh, don't worry. It's New Orleans, always bustling with people. Especially around midnight."

"Alright, then." she nodded, beginning to put all the stuff back in the bag. "I'll just grab my coat and be there."

◇◇◆◇◆◇◇

"It feels like the city is hours away from sleeping." Lucy laughed, tugging her coat tighter as a gust of cold wind hit them, the accompanying two women chuckling at her words.

"You haven't been around the city much yet, it seems." Hayley shrugged.

"Honestly, yes." Lucy shrugged. "But now that you guys are here, I'll enjoy the city."

"The blonde one." Vaishali began. "She's Klaus' sister?"

"Yes, that's Rebekah." Lucy nodded.

"She wasn't home when V came to ask you for this stroll, otherwise we would have invited her too." Hayley passed her an awkward smile.

"That's fine." Lucy laughed. "I'm not mad or anything. It's okay."

"Well, you could have been." Vaishali shrugged. "She's your sister-in-law after all."

"Come on." Lucy laughed, a blush creeping up her neck. "We're not married yet."

"So, when is it then?" Vaishali wiggled her brows with a sly grin.

"Not now." Lucy sighed. "It's better to first sort out this witches' drama. Unlink me."

"Yeah." she nodded. "Sophie, wasn't it?"

"Yeah, Sophie Deveraux. The one I told you about."

"Okay, intrusive thoughts," Vaishali began, pulling a thoughtful face, "you both can feel each other's pain."

"Um, yeah."

"So it means that you'll feel her period pain too. Damn, what's the use of getting pregnant then."

"Oh my god," Lucy rolled her eyes with a smile as Hayley snorted at Vaishali's words, "maybe. I don't know."

"Or," V continued, "what if she's getting super freaky with someone and doing a little painful stuff, will you feel that too? Or what if it's the other way around. I mean Klaus is a hybrid, he's gotta be-"

"Okay, okay, stop," Lucy said loudly, covering her ears as Hayley laughed out loud, "the baby hears everything."

"-oh, okay." Vaishali shrugged. "Sorry, baby, no freaky stuff for you this early."

"Her screw's a little loose." Hayley shook her head in mock embarrassment. "Don't mind her."

"'Her screw's a little loose,'" Vaishali repeated in a mocking voice, "look who's talking."

"I'm talking, who else will be talking-"

"-get your screw checked-"

"-you're the one with a loose one-"

"-I am-"

"-okay!" Lucy interjected with a booming laugh, "okay. It's okay now. Stop bickering like an old couple."

"Old couple." Vaishali scrunched up her nose in fake disgust.

Hayley made a face at her, before stopping in her way. "Wait, guys."

"What happened?"

"You guys wait here, I'll just grab some stuff from this shop." Hayley motioned to a small shop they were happening to cross by.

"Um, okay." Lucy nodded as Hayley went inside the shop.

"What do you think she's getting?" Vaishali asked with a curious brow raised.

"Don't pry." Lucy scolded.

"What? I'm just curious." she shrugged, beginning to tap her foot to pass time.

"Oh," Vaishali straightened up as Hayley returned a minute or so later. "You're back already."

"The shop was empty." Hayley explained as they resumed their stroll.

"Oh, what did you get?"

"Nothing much. Just some usual stuff."

"Oh, alright." Vaishali eyed her suspiciously, but ceased to ask any more questions.

◇◇◆◇◆◇◇

"Won't you let me taste whatever thing you're drinking?" Vaishali whined, looking at the cup in Hayley's hand.

"No." she said firmly. "It'll burn."

"Oh my god, what are you even drinking for gordic's sake."

"Just some burning liquid. It's a kind of herbal concoction."

"Herbal?" Lucy asked, as the women sat down on a side bench, the night's peace of that street calming.

"Yep." Hayley nodded, taking first sip and immediately coughing, holding her throat. "Oh god, it burns."

"I have zero idea which stupid doctor asked her to drink that stuff." Vaishali sighed, looking at Lucy.

"No doctor asked me. I know about it and I want to become used to this herb."

"You mean wolfsbane?" Vaishali tilted her head as Hayley's eyes widened. "You think I won't smell that."

"Then why were you asking me all this time what is it?"

"It was a test." she shrugged. "Which you failed. And why pray tell are you consuming that?"

"To build up tolerance." Hayley pursed her lips. "I thought you would be mad if I told you that I'm consuming wolfsbane."

"No way." Lucy snorted. "She would have asked you to give her some as well."

"Exactly! Now give it to me." Vaishali shrugged, taking the cup from her.

"Wait!" Hayley exclaimed, "It burns so much, V."

"So what. I'm building up tolerance so that it will stop burning."

"Stop." Lucy suddenly shushed them as they looked at her with confusion filled eyes.

"What happened?" Vaishali whispered after a few seconds.

"I think I heard something. Someone's here with us."

The three stood up, alert as suddenly a vampire appeared in front of them.

"Dumb move coming into the quarter." he said, looking straight at Hayley. "You're coming with me, wolf."

She took a step back, the three women huddling together and as he made to advance towards them, Vaishali jumped forward, dumping the steaming liquid onto his face making him yell out in pain.

"Come-" Lucy stopped midway as, on turning, a vampire pair materialized yet again.

"What do you want, bloodsucker?" Vaishali growled at them.

"That wolf's coming with us." one of them said firmly. "Hand her over and you two are free to go."

"Or maybe you could be our midnight meals." the other one smiled wickedly at them.

"In your fucking dreams, asshole." Lucy spitted out as the two laughed.

Lucy let out a patronizing laugh. "You know that I can kill you with a snap of my finger, darlings?"

"Witch, we see your shackles quite clearly." the second one chuckled. "No need trying fool us-"

He stopped midway, his neck snapped to the side as in another gust of wind the other one's heart popped out.

"Now that's no way to treat a pregnant lady." Rebekah mused, looking at the bloodied heart in her hand following by dumping it by the side of the road. "I do hate bad manners."

Lucy sighed, sharing a look with the other two women.

"Well, look who's following us." she said, a fake smile pasted on her face.

"Well, look who gives spineless threats to clearly harmful opponents." Rebekah bit back, a sarcastic smile up her face too.

"I just have to get used to these boundations on me." Lucy rolled her eyes. "Otherwise I assure you none of my threats are empty or spineless for that case."

"Let's go back." Hayley interrupted. "I'm sorry. It's all my fault. They came here for me."

"No, Hales." Vaishali gave her a stern look. "It's nobody's fault."

"Yes, Hayley, don't blame yourself." Lucy assured her.

"Well, Nik will be thrilled when he comes to hear of this." Rebekah shaked her head, pursing her lips.

"Who's gonna tell him? You?" Vaishali raised a daring brow at her.

"Of course not. I'm not that kind of boyfriend's sister." she said firmly. "But, honestly, he'll find out. He's Nik. We girls just gotta stick together."

━━━━━━✰━━━━━━

A/n :

Welp, my exams are FINALLY OVER!
more updates to come<33

Also, yeah, Lucy had started believing that the baby in her tummy is Brie coming back to her by God's Grace. I mean it's okaish to think that your dead child has been kinda returned to you, but just completely believing that it's them only, not healthy at all.

Until then,
Ripahhhhhhhhhh.

Word Count : 2277

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.8K 1.2K 18
Being reincarnated into a new universe, learning about the supernatural, dealing with murder, love and betrayal. Nope..... this was not on my 2023 bi...
13.2K 765 13
*BOOK TWO OF THE 'TIL SERIES* read Dusk til Dawn before reading this book Klaus and Briana's love story has been one full of ups and downs since the...
254K 6.8K 53
"I'm done ignoring how I feel about you.". "And what is that?" "I love you." --- Book 1 TVD seasons 2-4 Finished Jan. 2023 Disclaimer I don't own The...
234K 8.7K 24
โ˜ฝ ๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ž๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง โ˜พ ...