Sebastian x Ominis Oneshots

By Ominous_Star83

Some Oneshots about the Slytherin besties More

A party with a little surprise
A morning in the Slytherin Common room
A long night
A look into the Future

Dancing Session

522 15 9
By Ominous_Star83

It took me a while to write this. I did6liked the firta draft I had so I rewrote it. Anyway please enjoy.
.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・

The 7th year of Hogwarts came by fast and everyone was exited. This year Hogwarts was the host for the tri Wizard Tournament. After the Sorting Ceremony Professor Black stood at his owl podest and announced the Tournament and the different schools involving. He also wanted to say more, like ' the only students allowed to participate are pure blood wizards' or 'only house Slytherin can put their name in the Goblet of fire' he didn't came to that point because Professor Weasley gave him a look. At the end of Professor his speech he gave his Students a face smile and retreated, to let Professor Weasley talk.

" I hope everyone had a wonderful evening. Now I must ask you to to your Chambers and get a good rest of sleep because tomorrow another year of Hogwarts starts." The younger students weren't so familiar with the tournament but everyone who new was exited. Even if they didn't plan on participating on the tournament there still was the Jule Ball. For people who already now how to dance, they would have free time while everyone else would learn it.

The lessons also came by faster then needed and of course it had to be Professor Weasley and Professor Black that had to teach them. The Students where sad that it wasn't their favorite Professor Grlick.

"This is so stupid. I rather stuck my nose in a book to learn some new spells." Sebastian said, obviously frustrated because he could be learning something more interesting then dancing.

"At least you won't embarrass yourself at the ball."

"I would be able to handle it." When Thai arrived at Hall the MC patted both boy on the shoulder.

"Well I wish you fun."

"Whoa, where are you going?"

"I'm not going to the class. I already know how to dance so I'm free to go." They said with a smirk, happy they don't have to waste their time.

"That's so unfair." Sebastian said as he watched the MC leave. He then turns around to look at Ominis that had been silent the whole walk to the Hall.

"You seem quiet today, Ominis."

"Dancing isn't something I'm very good at."

"I'm sure it won't be that horrible."

"My parents wanted me to learn it as a child. The teacher gave up on me after my 3rd lesson. I haven't tried it since.

"You didn't had me back the."

"Let's bring it over us." Ominis ignored Sebastian his statement and went through the door.

The Hall was mostly full with all the male Students and Professor Weasley and Black where standing in the middle of the room, waiting for all the students to arrive. After some more minutes everyone arrived and Professor Weasley started to explain the importance of dancing after she was done she asked Professor Black for assistants but he refused. He didn't wanted to be here in the first place because it reminded him of his wedding day.

"Now Professor don't be so shy. Our Students need a demonstration before that can start." Professor Weasley said to him.

"But of course." Professor Black the agreed. After they demonstrate it Professor Black left in a hurry, not wanting to be there anymore and Professor Weasley instructed for the Students to find a Partner and start practicing.

"Here we go. Don't kill any girls feet before we could have asked them for the dance." Sebastian said sarcastically.

"I try." Ominis answered honestly. The whole session was awful for Ominis. He didn't managed to get anything right and at some point he had to change his partner. Sebastian seems to have enjoyed himself a little. He wasn't horrible but he wasn't the best either.

After the class ended Ominis was in a more bad mood them before. Professor Weasley asked him to practice more of class bit he didn't had anybody to ask for. No one would willingly practice with a disaster like him.

The boys got back to the common room where they took a break for the day. The class was more draining than it had to be. The MC joined them when they heard the boys where back.

"Did you had fun." MC asked them.

"It could have been worse." Sebastian said, sitting down next to MC on the couch.

"Speak for yourself." Said Ominis sitting himself down next to Sebastian.

"Was it that bad? "

"Professor Weasley asked me to practice more of class. So yes it was horrible."

"That does sound horrible."

"It was even painful to watch. These poor girls. I'm surprised they managed to exit the Hall after that." Ominis looked in Sebastian his direction, obviously mad.

"I don't even know how I'm supposed to ask. No one would be willing to give me any lesson after that saw how horrible I am."

"Let me teach you." Sebastian said.

"Don't be ridiculous Sebastian."

"No, I mean it, if like you said no one is willing to teach you let me do it."

"Fine."

"Splendid.then let's meet tomorrow in the undercroft, I think we both had enough today." Sebastian was happy to be able to teach Ominis how to dance. Honestly he wanted to ask Ominis to the ball but he wasn't sure. He believes to get rejected.

"Do you guys have anyone in mind for the dance? " MC asked into the round.

"Obviously not." Said Ominis, crossing his arms in front of his chest and leaning back. He was still thinking about Sebastians offer. He was wondering why he was willing to do it but secretly he was happy about it.

"I actually do but I doubt for them to say yes. " MC and Ominis had both the same surprised face and MC nearly screamed the question.

"Who?!"

"I also would like to know. " Said Ominis, trying not to sound jealous.

"I won't tell you."

"What why? We are your best friends. We are here to judge you about your taste in others." MC said desperate for answers.

"Maybe that's the reason I don't want to tell you guys. What about you, MC. Have you anyone in mind." Sebastian said, changing the attention from him to MC.

"Of course, I will ask ( crush name)."

"I guess it's just up to the two of us then Ominis." Sebastian said, looking at him.

"Looks like it."

"Why don't you guys go together, when both of you won't get anyone." MC suggested.

"I wouldn't mind, what about you Ominis."

"I guess we could do that." After that conversation both didn't made any effort to find anyone.

The secret person Sebastian was talking about was obviously Ominis but he couldn't have just say that in front of him. Ominis himself to wanted to go with Sebastian, that's why he was so jealous when he heard Sebastian say he had someone in mind.

The sun was up and all the Students gathered at the dining tables in the great Hall for breakfast. When the three where on their way to for breakfast some girl stopped them. Specifically Ominis.

"Ehm, excuse me. Could I speak with Ominis." She was neorves and she wore a robe from house Hufflepuff. Sebastian recognised her as one of the two girls Ominis danced with, when they practiced yesterday. Ominis seemed to have recognized her voice but wasn't sure where he heard her before. MC just gave a confused but understanding look. That took Sebastian by the arms dragging him sway from Ominis amd the girl.

"Who was that? You looked at her like you were about to kill her." MC asked letting go of Sebastian.

"She was one of the girls that Ominis had to practice yesterday."

"Ohh, if you feel jealous please do so less obvious. I really thought you would put a cure on her or something."

"Maybe I should have." Sebastian said, totally not jealous at all. He told MC about his crush on Ominis a while ago bbecause MC aught him staring at Ominis to many times.

5 Minutes past when Ominis joined the others for breakfast. Sebastian looked at him carefully, trying to find any change of mood on his face but there hasn't been anything.

"So what did she wanted? " Asked Sebastian curious.

"Nothing much." Ominis didn't wanted to say anything further. He wasn't lying that the girl didn't wanted much. She just wanted to start a small talk with him.

No one wanted to talk anymore about the girl. Sebastian would get more jealous and MC didn't wanted to take care of him like that. Ominis he didn't care much. The day past by and it was time for the two boys to meet up. Both were nervous. Sebastian was there first and made some more space for them and when Ominis joined him in the Undercroft he got even more nervous and exited.

"May I ask for a dance, my lady? " Sebastian said jokingly, offering his hand like a gentleman.

"Call me like that again, I will regret taking you offer." Ominis gave his hand for Sebastian to take.

Sebastian took Ominis hand grinding to himself, happy for once that Ominis couldn't see because he didn't had hide his feelings. He lead Ominis to the middle of the room. Their hands intertwined with each other, Sebastian placed his other on Ominis waist bringing him closer. Ominis hesitated before he placed his other on Sebastian his shoulder.

"I find it unfair to be the female in this situation."

"We are gonna switch positions, believe me."

"Fine."

After a while Sebastian lost count on how many times Ominis managed to step on Sebastian his feet but he didn't wanted to stop there. He was determined to teach Ominis how to dance and maybe he did also enjoyed how close their where.

"You better then I thought you would be." Ominis confessed.

"My parents loved teaching Anne and me new things and dancing was one of them. How about we end it for today before you step off my feet." Sebastian let go of Ominis to both disappoint.

"Sorry. Still wondering why you are so willing to go through it."

"We are best friends, we have to rescue each other in difficult situations." Together they sneaked back to the common room because it was already past bed time. Both fell asleep with a soft smile on their faces.

The morning came and seemed somewhat closer to each than they where before but maybe it was just the imagination on how long the MC was shiping them. The two boys meet every second day in the Undercroft and slowly there was some progress to be seen. As the days passed by Ominis also encountered the girl from Hufflepuff. Her name was Scarlett and over the years she too developed a crush on Ominis. By talking to him more often she hoped Ominis would ask her for dance.

Ominis that didn't care about Scarlett so much didn't got the what she always wanted from him. He didn't felt bothered by her too, he enjoyed some company that wasn't his best friends for once. It was another day and it was time for dinner, when Ominis got stopped by Scarlett at the entrance of the main Hall, once again.

Sebastian sat himself next to the MC glaring at both of them from his seat. MC didn't bother to ask, already knowing what is going on.

"If you are so bothered, why don't you finally tell him how you feel."

"Just look at them. I'm sure he doesn't feel the same about me, when he got a good looking girl on his side."

"You two seem closer since you started to gave him dancing lessons." Before Sebastian could say something Ominis got to them and sat himself on the other side of the both of them.

"What you guys talking about?"

"Nothing." Sebastian said, as he avoided to look at him.

"About your dancing lessons. Any progress yet?"

"Yes actually, thought I hoped it could have been better."

"Ohh, really? Then how about you get someone better then, like that Hufflepuff girl." MC gave Sebastian a mad look and Ominis furrowed his brows, not knowing why Sebastian got so mad all of a sudden. Sebastian noticed his outbreak of emotions and apologized.

"Sorry, I didn't had a good day." With that he got up and exited the great Hall without having a proper dinner.

"What got into him?" Ominis asked worried, looking at where Sebastian disappeared through the doors.

"Who knows, maybe he got his period." Said MC jokingly and exhausted. No one said anything and that just ate in silence.

When they got back to the common room Sebastian was no where to be seen. At first that got worried but it was Sebastian he could care about himself. Sebastian didn't got to the common room, he straight up went to the Undercroft. It always served as a comfort place for all three of them, especially for him and Ominis.

On their younger years they always practiced new spells here and learned spells that you can't learn at Hogwarts. This place holds many good memories. Even if they didn't talked much when they where practicing here, they enjoyed each other's presence. Sebastian was worried that maybe Ominis took his advice and found someone to replace him but he was relived when he saw Ominis enter the Undercroft, wand at hand.

"Did you calmed down?"

"Yeah, I'm just happy you actually didn't replace me."

"Maybe I will, the next time you say something like that again." Sebastian gave him a hurt look.

"I'm joking. I know you Sebastian. I could get mad at you for a simple thing like that. You did worse."

"Fair enough. Are you ready?"

"Of course." Sebastian yet again took Ominis his hand and took the lead. It was silent and Ominis did well. Sebastian got lost in his blank eyes and his face, when he didn't notice a box lying on the floor. Ominis tripped over the box falling down, dragging Sebastian with him.

" Sorry" Said Ominis on the floor and Sebastian on top of him.

"No, I should apologize. I didn't pay attention." Sebastian blushed when he saw the position their where in. He got up and took Ominis his hand to pull him up. When Sebastian wanted to take his hand back he couldn't. Ominis was holding him tight not wanting to let go. Sebastian gave him a question look, when he got pulled towards Ominis.

Ominis took his courage and made the first move. He kissed Sebastian, at least he tried. He just missed his lips bearly. Ominis kissed Sebastian on the corner of his lips. Both were now blushing red. When Ominis let go See had to hold himself together not to laugh. He found the situation adorable but he could hold himself together.

"Let me take the lead for the last time today." With that Sebastian gave Ominis a proper kiss on the lips. Still holding each other hands that got closer then they ever could. They stayed like that before they noticed that air was a thing.

"I never thought you would feel the same way. " Said Ominis in disbelief.

Sebastian placed Ominis hand on his chest. Right above his heart.

"Do you feel that. It's my heart and it only beats so fast for you. You make me feel alive. After all what happened, you weren't afraid to leave my side. You where there when Anne got cursed, comforting me and after what I did to my uncle you forgave me. I'm surprised that I deserve a heart of gold like yours. "

Ominis had no words. He was happy and in a long time he found light in his dark world. Ominis wanted to look at Sebastian, he really did but he didn't knew where exactly too look. So Sebastian took his hand placing both of them on Ominis cheeks and put his head up where he could look at Sebastian. That leaned in and kissed again.

Both where vary happy at the moment and they didn't wanted this moment to end but eventually they had to go back and get some sleep. The next day MC noticed something was off. MC two best friends we're way to happy.

"Something is up between the two of you. You seem way to happy." MC said, confronting them.

"Aren't we allowed to be happy?" Said Sebastian.

"I didn't say that." After some more observation MC came to a conclusion and nearly yelled it, when that did.

"OMG, you guys fucked!"

"What? NO." Both of the boys nearly screamed back.

"Why is it that the first thing that comes into your mind is we fucked? It was just a kiss." Sebastian said, turning red.

"Three in fact." Said Ominis more calmly.

"So you did it." MC was now smirking at them.

"Yeah." Said Sebastian happy.

"Good because I can't stand you two being so obviously in love and not doing anything about it." Now Ominis blushed too. They didn't thought it was that obvious but to very observant people it was easy to notice what was going on.

.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・
Word count 2868

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.9K 179 19
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
32.9K 671 79
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~★...
86K 3.3K 7
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
25.8K 22 9
Mature, Sex, Smut