๐˜Š๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ข ๐˜ˆ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ...

By WthNishi

๐˜–๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜‹๐˜ถ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต. ๐˜œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๏ฟฝ... More

๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข
๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿฃ - ๐–ณ๐—๐–พ ๐–ฒ๐—‰๐–พ๐–ผ๐—‚๐–บ๐—… ๐–ฃ๐–บ๐—’
๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿค - ๐–ณ๐—๐–พ ๐–จ๐—‡๐—๐—‚๐—๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡
๐–ฒ๐—‚๐–ฝ๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’ - ๐Ÿข๐Ÿฃ
๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿฆ - ๐–ณ๐—๐–พ ๐—ƒ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹๐—‡๐–พ๐—’
๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿง - ๐–ณ๐—๐–พ ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡
๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿจ - ๐–ณ๐—๐–พ ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—†๐—†๐–บ๐—๐–พ
๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿฉ - ๐–ณ๐—๐–พ ๐–ก๐–บ๐–ฝ๐—€๐–พ
๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿช - ๐–ณ๐—๐–พ ๐—†๐—‚๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—„ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‰๐—…๐–พ

๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿฅ - ๐–ณ๐—๐–พ ๐–ฃ๐–พ๐—‰๐–บ๐—‹๐—๐—Ž๐—‹๐–พ

86 9 4
By WthNishi

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 - 𝟯

Suddenly, the ballroom has been replaced with a scene I couldn't describe. This place seemed endless. We were standing on clear water, reflecting an endless blue sky. "Where is this... Is this magic?" Roshni ask.

"Sisters...please trust us." Adi's voice echoes but it seems like none of us was able to see him. 'Is magic actually real?' everything happen so suddenly. My knees felt weak from the shock. I lost my balance.

"Pia!" I heard Rehan's voice. Fortunately, Rehan quickly caught me. When I adjust my eye sight, I saw Roshni and Drishti rubbing their eyes. "Sorry. I know you all must be shocked by all this. But it's about time you learn the truth."

Rehan said. His serious face seemed to slap us with reality. This is all real. I took a deep breath, calming my mind to accept this new reality. Roshni hurried towards the food table and gulped down a glass of juice while Drishti keeps freaking out. After a while, we managed to calmed down.

We looked at eachother and said together. "All right...we trust you." Everyone was relieved to hear us. "But why did we get an invitation to a magic academy?" Drishti ask. "Exactly, we can't use magic at all." Roshni said. Mother, who had been silent for a long time, now approached us.

"Honey. Do you all remember your favourite fairytale? About the forbidden love between an angel and a demon." Mother ask. We looked at each other and nodded hesitantly. "We remember but what does all this have to do with it?" I ask. "That fairytale is a true story. And it's about your real parents."

Mother said making us widen our eyes. "Our real parents...? An angle and a demon?" Roshni and Drishti yelled together making me flinch. 'I'm still in shock by the existence of magic. But now they're saying that my real parents are an angel and a demon? Do angles and demons really exists?'

My heart was filled with all kinds of emotions. "All of this is real. You can see it with your own eyes." Rehan said and again, another shocking scene unfolded before our eyes. Everyone transformed into black and white figures. 'What is this? What's going on?' I stepped back. My instincts told me to run. But my legs couldn't move at all.

'Mother...Father...They have wings?' Some have white wings like angels while the others have black wings like demons. 'Just like how I read in those books!' All the people who were present in the room, kneeled before me and my sisters.

"Congratulations on your coming of age, young ladies." The servants wishes us. Mother and father came to us. They also had wings. "As you can see. We aren't actually humans." Father said. "Humans call us Angle and Demon." Mother said.

I almost thought this was all a dream. But seeing my sisters by my side, it seemed I could accept this new reality more easily. "Why did you hide it all this time and only tell us now?" Roshni ask. "This is all for your safety." Father replies.

"What do you mean?" Drishti ask. "You are a person of mixed angle and demon blood. Like in the fairytale...your biological mother is an angle and your biological father is a demon. You are their daughters." Father explained.

"Then...did they leave us with you?" Roshni ask on which father nodded. "I'm but an emissary from your real father." He replies. "And I'm also an emissary from your real mother" Mother said.

"We were asked to take care of the three of you until you come of age and recieve an invitation to the magic academy. And since the letter has finally arrived, our task has ended. Now we have to go back to our respective worlds." Father said.

"Then where are our real parents? Are they alright? Did they forget about us?" Mom fell silent at my question. "It's not that they don't want to see you. But, they can't. They left you because they wanted to protect you. They wanted you all to live a normal human life until you reach adulthood."

Mother said. All kinds of thoughts went through my head at that moment. But after a while, I realised there's no point dwelling on what happened. 'The fact that my real parents never met me will never change!' I, Roshni and Drishti looked at each other then at mother and father one by one.

"Okay. We understand." The three of us said together. "We won't dig deeper if you couldn't tell us." Roshni said. "After all, our current family is worth more than the parents we never met." Drishti said. After hearing us, everyone smiles in relief.

"My strong angels." Mother said with a smile. I looked at the letter in my hand again. Now I understand why we got this invitation. "Actually, what is Celestia Academy?" I ask. Mother and father were looking at Rehan now. He smiled at us and said.

"After this, you have to study at a magic academy for a year." When I saw Rehan, I realised something. He didn't had any wings. 'Why aren't you an Angle or a Demon?' I thought to myself starring at him and as if he read my mind, he replied.

"I'm one of the teachers of that magic academy. My job is to guide the three of you, an angel, a demon and a half blood. I want to make sure you all live a normal life before entering the academy." "Wait a minute! What did you say? An angel, a demon and a half blood? What do you mean by that?"

Drishti ask. "It was hard at first but now we know that one of you is an angel, one is a demon and one is half blood." Rehan answered. "What am I, can you tell me?" Roshni ask excitedly. "Not so fast. You'll know soon once you enter the academy."

Rehan replied with a teasing smile. "I'm not sure. Do we really have to go to this academy?" I ask. "Two of you are angle and demon. There won't be much problem but, half-blood childrens often experience instability in their powers. If this continues, they can harm other people. So they must learn to control their powers under the academy's supervision. At the end of the study period, you can choose your life path as an angle, demon or human."

Rehan explains. "But if that's so...Then you can teach the us, right? You said you're a teacher." I said. "No!" Adi, who has been silent for so long finally spoke. I just realised he have little wings too.

"If someone already got the invitation and refused to enter the academy, their memory will be erased. You'll just become a normal human...if your memory is erased...all your memories with Mother, father and me...all will be lost." The three of us were taken aback by Adi's words, then we looked at Rehan for confirmation. He nodded.

"I want you all to learn about Angles and Demons before making your decision. Don't let yourself regret your decision because it was too hasty. Besides, if you manage to become the best graduate of the academy, they can grant you one wish. Celestia Academy is prestigious. It was founded by influential people from the respective worlds of angles, demons and humans. So they can grant almost any request. Plus y'all lived as humans till now, so it would be better if you join the academy. It's for your own good."

Rehan's explaination made us understand why we have to go to the academy. 'This is all too sudden' "Are we going there alone?" Roshni ask. As soon as Rehan heard her, he patted her head. "You're forgetting your brother is an academy teacher. I'll be coming with you."

Rehan's smile soothed my heart. Me Drishti and Roshni held our hands together. 'we know what to do now.' "Okay. We're going to Celestia academy." We replied together. Everyone smiles at our decision. After discussing with Rehan, we agreed to leave tomorrow. 'Somehow, I feel relived after deciding this.'

We then talked about some things. That's when I realised that mother and father have to go back to their respective worlds. "With the end of the agreement, we have matters to attend in our respective worlds." Mother said. "It'll take a while. However, we promise to be back soon." Father said.

"Well then, what about Adi and this house?" I ask. "Just leave it all to me." Adi said proudly. "Adi has been in training for a long time as head of the Sharma duchy. He has everything ready for today." Rehan explained. "Really? That sounds awesome." Drishti said.

At that moment Adi looked really reliable. 'You really have grown up, Adi.' Drishti being drishti, started patting Adi's head while teasing him. "Stop it sis." Everyone laughed at Adi's reaction. After a long day, we all decided to take a break.

Today, the sky was so clear as if expecting our departure. In front of the mansion, Father, Mother, Adi and all the servants were ready to escort us off. "I hope you all gets to know Angles and Demons better. In the eyes of humans, angles is considered good and holy, demons is considered evil and vile. But that's not true. Angles have all kinds of traits, just like humans."

Mother said with a smile. "So does demons. Humans think of us as cruel creatures. Even tho there are a lot of nice and friendly demons too." Father said. We nodded. "I'll always remember that my father is the best demon in the world."

Father laughed at my response. We won't be seeing father and mother for a while. When I realised this, my feelings overflowed. I think Roshni and Drishti were having same feelings as well. "Father, Mother... "

I whispered lightly and the three of us immediately hugged them both tightly. Though surprised, they hugged us back. "Even tho you aren't our real parents..." Drishti said. "You're still the mom and that we love the most." Roshni completed her sentence.

"For us, good memories with you are not mere lies." I said. Father and Mother smiles sadly at our words. "Stay safe over there." Father said. "Sisters..." Adi, who have been silent for a long time, approached us with a sad face. Even tho he was shy at first, he hugged the three of us.

"Don't be lonely because I'm not around." He said. The three of us hugged him back. "We will definately miss you a lot. Am I right girls?" Drishti ask. "Ofcourse." Roshni and I replies together. Adi smiled slightly at us.

"Remember this...Whatever life path you all choose when you graduate, you'll still be a part of the Sharma Duchy. There's always a place to come home for you." My heart immediately felt warm with Adi's words. 'No matter what happens, I still have my sisters and family! I'm truly grateful to be a part of the Sharma duchy.'

"Rehan. Take good care of all of them. If any of them gets into trouble, I'll be mad at you until I get old." Adi said making us chuckle. "Affirmative, young master." Rehan replied bowing dramatically. Adi then took out the twin rings that he gave us yesterday.

"Sisters, this ring is actually a magic device." Adi said making us glare at him with confusion. "Magic what-?" Roshni ask. "If you press the gem, we can communicate with each other. Ordinary cell phones can't be used outside the human world, but this ring can." He explained.

"Don't get tired of calling us every day." Drishti said. "Same to you." Adi replies. Rehan then tapped us on our shoulders. "It's time to go." He said. We nodded then followed Rehan into the car. After saying farewell, all of us set off with a carefree heart.

After an hour's drive, we got off at the outskirts of town. It seemed deserted. Almost no one was around. "Rehan. Why are we getting off here?" Roshni ask. "Are you sure we're not in the wrong place?" Drishti ask. "Nope! Just follow me!"

Rehan said as he got out of the car. He then started to walk down the alleys. We followed him until we came to a dead end. 'Dead end? Where are we actually going?' While the girls and I was still confused, Rehan put his hand on the wall.

Closing his eyes, he started chanting words. A blue mist started revolving around his body. 'The wall...is starting to open?!' "Come in." Rehan said. He pulled Roshni's hand, Roshni grabbed Drishti's hand and Drishti pulled me by my arm. We were pulled into the magical wall.

Inside, when I opened my eyes, I was greeted by a magnificent view of a train station. Drishti smacked Roshni for pulling her and they started bickering. Rehan's fake cough bring them back to reality and they joined me, admiring this new view.

The glass canopy was the highlight of the station. The occasional train whistle attracted passerby. "Wait here a moment while I take care of the tickets." Rehan said "Okay." We replies in unison. "Oh shit-" Drishti whisper yelled.

"What happened to you? Are you okay?" I ask "I want to, no no no! I NEED to use restroom! Like, RIGHT NOW!!!" She silently yelled again. "Hey. I saw a restroom sign not far from here! Come on I'll come with you." Roshni said.

"Ah! My life saver! Pia wait here. If Rehan ask just tell him." Saying that they left. While waiting for them, I sat on one of the benches. But the breeze around me suddenly changed color. 'A black Breeze! Where did this breeze come from?'

It's dangerous! A black Breeze indicates that someone has bad intentions. Without hesitation, I began to follow the breeze towards its source. "Sorry, excuse me." The bustling station made it difficult for me to move freely.

'Over there. That person is the source.' A full-dressed man was surrounded by pitch black Breeze. He stared at a middle-aged woman sitting at the end of the station. While walking, the man pulled out a knife from under his coat.

'I have to do something!'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.2K 2.8K 23
๐๐‡๐€๐๐”๐Œ๐€๐“๐ˆ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐š๐ ๐š๐ง ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐–๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ, ๐ก๏ฟฝ...
43.2K 2K 42
หšโ‚Šยท อŸอŸอžอžโžณโฅ ๐‘๐Ž๐‚๐Š๐˜ ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐‘๐„๐„๐๐€, ๐’•๐’˜๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’“๐’๐’Œ๐’†๐’ ๐’”๐’๐’–๐’๐’” ๐’”๐’•๐’“๐’–๐’ˆ๐’ˆ๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’ ๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’… ๐’‘๐’†๐’‚๐’„๐’†. ๐‘ฏ๐’๐’˜ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’”๐’† ๏ฟฝ...
5.6K 400 26
๐Œ๐˜ ๐ƒ๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐๐˜โ”€โฆโŠฐ ๐‘ซ๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’†๐’—๐’† ๐’Š๐’ ๐’”๐’–๐’‘๐’†๐’“๐’๐’‚๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’‚๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’”? ๐‘จ๐’๐’”๐’‰ ๐‘ท๐’Š๐’š๐’‚ ๐‘ฒ๐’‚๐’“๐’‚๐’ & ๐‘บ๐’‚๐’๐’‚๐’Ž ๐’˜๏ฟฝ...
17.9K 878 30
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐ƒ๐„๐•๐ˆ๐‹ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐€๐๐†๐„๐‹โ”€โฆโŠฐ '๐‘ฐ ๐’‹๐’–๐’”๐’• ๐’˜๐’‚๐’๐’๐’‚ ๐’†๐’”๐’„๐’‚๐’‘๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐’‰๐’†๐’๐’!' '๐’€๐’๐’–'๐’“๐’† ๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’„๐’Œ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’Ž...