Medieval Fantasy Roleplay

By OccasionalDisaster

Exactly as the title says. I will be updating the form soon so watch out for that. None of the images belong... More

Pre-Established Kingdoms
Forms
My Characters
☆ Kidal Kingdom
The Castle
The Village
The Plains
The River
The Lake
☆ Droerym Kingdom
The Castle
The Village
The Mountains
The Lake
☆ Rolux Kingdom
The Castle
The Village
The Harbor
The Lake
☆ Noya Kingdom
The Castle
The Village
The Forest
The Lake
☆ Extra Kingdom
The Castle
The Village
Forest, River, Ocean, ect.

General Rules

452 6 3
By OccasionalDisaster

Rules

1. If it's R rated, take it to the DMs

2. Swearing is ok, but you have to bleep it for maturity rating reasons.

3. Hate the OC, not the creator.

4. Fill out the forms in one comment and wait to be accepted before RPing.

5. You can have as many OCs as you want.

6. No, you cannot tag for your character form. You will need to fill one out so that it can be easily referenced by whoever you are RPing with.

7. You don't have to ask to start a RP.

8. If you want me to RP, than tag me in it.

9. When responding to someone, comment on their comment.

10. No Mary Sues.

11. Don't kill other's characters without confirming it's ok beforehand.

12. Use lit. sentences preferably. (example:  A. don't use *when doing an action* just type what you are doing . B. use "when talking".)

13. Use ()[] or something like that when talking out of character preferably.

Other Good Info

Open:

Yes, this roleplay book is open. You don't have to ask.

Kingdoms:

On the next page are some pre-established kingdoms/places I've created that you are free to pick from for your OCs to be in. If you already have a kingdom/place created for your OC that you want to use there is a separate form for you to fill out about it. These kingdom forms do not need to be accepted, just the forms you fill out for your OCs. Your home-brew kingdom can have whatever laws you want about magic and whatever else, just make that clear in your form for it.

Combat:

I've realized a fun system when RPing combat, however it does require both sides to be truthful. It is no fun if no attacks hit but can be just as bad when every hit lands, so here is the system I use: coin flip. For example, person A shoots an arrow at person B, flips a coin landing on heads, and mentions in sidebar what they flipped. Person B flips a coin and if it matches, in this case heads, they are hit. The hit person can decide how severe the injury is and if not already specified, where.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 452 28
minwon au; where academic rivals Kim Mingyu stops competing with Jeon Wonwoo only when his new (and bigger) competition is Wonwoo's new boyfriend. ...
245K 13.1K 51
COMPLETED Gulf was headed to England for work, but when he opens his eyes, he finds himself in a palace in the desert! Brought to the Kingdom of Madi...
56.3K 1K 25
THIS BOOK IS REALLY BAD, BUT IT GETS BETTER IN THE SECOND ONE SO I SUGGEST READING THIS....... El comes back a year later but Mike is not the way she...
130K 3.6K 25
Warning: 18+ ABO worldကို အခြေခံရေးသားထားပါသည်။ စိတ်ကူးယဉ် ficလေးမို့ အပြင်လောကနှင့် များစွာ ကွာခြားနိုင်ပါသည်။