Segregate & Dominate [ON HOLD]

By NLT4EVER

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2014 WILL RESUME AFTER COMPLETION OF NLT4EVER- Will not have full story on wattpad, I... More

Intro
Chapter 1/2
Chapter 2/2
Chapter 2
A/N
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Untitled Part 10
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 10

37 5 0
By NLT4EVER

"I'm not leaving, Zoey if you want to find out what happened you'll have to ask him," Shawn says.

"I need to go check on my grandmother then maybe I might consider meeting him," I say.

After a couple minutes of Shawn begging me to take him with me I roll my eyes and tell him he can. I drive home and notice five cars are parked near my house. I guess every day's gonna be something new. I unlock the front door then go inside the living room. I see like eight people hanging out on the couch or standing talking to people then granny walks in the room with a tray of refreshments. Is this like a book club meeting or something. A fair skinned woman with medium brown hair walks up to me.

"You must be Zoey, I'm Valerie the neighborhood watch captain," she introduces.

"I didn't realize any of you lived around here," I explain.

"We live behind you," she says. Okay miss nosy, what does she even want? What do we need a neighborhood watch for?

I turn around and Shawn is no where to be found. Hopefully he decided to ditch me. I see Layla holding Kenny in her arms chatting with a guy but grandma interrupts her. I walk up to them to finally find what's going on.

"Grandma what did you tell them?," I ask.

"Actually it's Layla who brought them over here,"

"What why?" I ask Layla.

"I thought it would be funny,"

"What if they find out our secret, you know how Valerie is. She's as snoopy as her daughter," Granny complains. Daughter? Is it Roxxi? The third muskrat? It heard at school that she's the number one gossip girl.

"Okay I'll handle it," Layla says then she announces "Can I have your attention please, this meeting will now be held at Valerie's house,"

Everyone mumbles to each other and Valerie stands up and says, "No one told me anything about having the meeting at my house,"

"Well no one told you to have the meeting here. They are going through a lot and Zoey just moved in like yesterday we should give them some peace and move the meeting to your house," Layla compromises. Valerie indecisively agrees then people start leaving. Grandma decided to go with them to get them off her back. Great I have even more neighbors than I know of. I'm not that happy about having neighbors, when I was in Tennessee with my aunt we had this very annoying neighbor that would complain about my cousin playing basketball in front of the house, a stupid birthday party being too loud which we could of invited her if we didn't have to change our number every time she called. She's one of the reasons I'm glad to be out of Tennessee. I walk upstairs and see Shawn sitting on my bed.

"I thought you left, " I say.

"Wanna know a secret?," he asks patting the space on the left side of my bed. I hesitantly walk over to him and sit down. Shawn never used to act like this, right now he's being weird. Usually he'd be obnoxious, selfish, annoying, cocky, idiotic, pervy, mean, controlling and inapriopate but in this very moment he's just weird.

"I don't know if Nicholas or any of them told you but,-"

"You're a vampire," I amit for him them he raises an eyebrow.

"I figured if Nicolas is a werewolf and his cousins hate you you're probably a vampire. And your brother ran outta here super fast last night so he probably is a vampire too, and I really don't want to know any of this supernatural crap like how many types are there?," I ramble on.

"There's vampires, witches, werewolves, wizards, hybrids, boy witches I think are werelocks, psychics, demons, ghosts, shapeshifters, witches can perform certain rituals that can enable to see and talk to ghost but they mostly have to be in a group," Shawn says.

"Okay so what does this have to do with me?," I complain but then I remember that Joanna said whether or not I'm not a supernatural I'd be a target just for hanging with one. This is totally bogus, I'm pretty sure Joanna's a supernatural but I doubt her friends know anything so why can't I not be involved.

"Did anything happen last night after my brother ran off?," he questions.

"Uh hell yeah because of him these weird men in black guys where outside my house making there own private investigation. If they're the supernatural hunters your brother put his own self in trouble and my friend Nicolas,"

"When did the men show up?,"

"Like moments after Nicholas chased your brother away, " I tell him. They were probably following Shawn's brother, he seems more of a trouble maker.

"It might be them, " Shawn says.

"What do they do and why," I ask.

"All I know is that if you're caught by them your either gonna be killed, maybe forced to fight in military, or become a genuine pig for scientists but those are rumors I heard,"

It seems to me that they probably work for the government, but nether the less I still have to talk to grandma and Kacey about this.

"Can I tell you another secret?," Shawn asks.

"What?,"

"I really think that skirt can be few inches shorter," he says.
Well there goes pervy, inapropiate, and weird.

"Shut up,"

"Oh come on admit it, I look better than you," Shawn boasts.

Now he's obnoxious, cocky, selfish, idiotic, annoying and mean. Only thing left is controlling.

"Yeah right," I tease then grabs my hand and moved it down his chest.
Controlling Now it's time to end this "party" early.

"Let go," I urge then I broke free of his grasp.

"I'm not in the mood to play games with you," I argue then cross my arms.

"What about tomorrow?," Shawn asks.

"No,"

"Sunday?,"

"Nope,"

"How bout Monday,"

"How about in the 22nd century, you'll still be alive right?," I ask then he frowns.

"Where would I find someone else like you?," Shawn asked then I looked his bright blue eyes. This how I probably fell for him in the first place. I could feel myself somehow getting closer to him.

"You could try LA, white people are pretty much the same," I joke and back away. I'm not just white though, have a diverse background like Irish, Indian, Haitian, etc. Most of cousins are totally different ethnicities.

"Total nonsense, " he mumbles.

"I'm glad we're done playing games now leave please,"

"You have to talk to Caleb,"

"Pick me up later around 7, now its nap time," I say then Shawn smiles. He gets up and walks to my door.

"Lock the door on your way out," I demand then he leaves.

I check my phone, it's 3:04. I shower and get dressed on blue leggings and a white tank top. I lay on my bed then close my eyes, my phone rings. Just when I want to relax. I pick up my phone and check the caller ID, it's my Aunt Kacey.

"Hey Zo, I forgot to call you yesterday. How do you like it in North Dakota?," she asks.

"Fine and I'm in North Carolina," I explain.

"Oh yeah,"

"I have to talk to you," I say. Now here's my chance to finally find out what's going on once and for all.

"What is it sweetie?,"

"Uh, it I think has something to do with what you and grandma are hiding," I say.

"You found out that your a witch,"

"I'm a witch?! What?! Wait what?! I thought the secret was that supernaturals exist and that why were in some type of trouble but I'm a witch?," I complain. This is insane, why would they hide something like this from me and how long did they think they could hide this from me?

"I'm a witch too and so is my mom, your mother, Sable and her daughters, I gotta go," Kacey says then she hang up. This is ridiculous I have to get to the bottom of this, though I don't like doing this often but I'm gonna have to use my psychic power which I'm pretty sure I'm more of a psychic than a witch so. I lay back down on my bed. I concentrate on my aunt's present. I start to see everything in her perspective. She picks up her phone and calls my grandmother.

"Hi Kacey,"

"Zoey knows, I'm not sure how but she found out. You're gonna have to tell her everything," Kacey says.

"I'll talk to her when I get back home, keep looking for him,"

"I will, don't let him find Zoey," Kacey said then she hang up.

Don't let who find me? Things are getting worser than I thought. I knew I was gonna be targeted but Inow I know I am already.

Kacey gets into her car and she adjusted the rear view mirror. Suddenly my view zooms in closer to the mirror and I see an old man with gray hair staring right at me or her.

"You don't belong here!," the man screeches then I immediately snap out of the vision and scream. I realize that my scream was probably the loudest I've ever been. Hopefully I didn't attract any unwanted nosy neighbors. I hear knocking from the front of the house then quickly get up and run downstairs. I open the door and see Nicolas, he has his shirt off. He's so buff , I love his arms, and his abs, and his face and I gotta stay focus.

"Zoey what happened?," Nicolas asks.

"It was just a dream," I tell him then invite him inside.

"About my friends and cousins," he mentions.

"Yeah,"

"I think it would be best if they got to know you better and you get to know them and me,"

I think getting to know Nicholas won't be much of a problem, getting his cousins to like me again might be a lot harder than I think.

"It really would,"

"We should hang out tomorrow,"

"Actually I'm hanging out with some new friends from school so maybe after I get back," I want to hang out with them today but in sure their busy and I have to talk to grandma.

"Okay, I gotta go bye," Nicholas says then he leaves. I close the door then fall down on my butt. Oh his body's so hot, he smells so good, he's... I gotta stop, I have more important things to worry about. I get off the floor and sit on the couch, and a couple of hours later it's 6PM granny's car pulls up in the driveway. She opens the door and closes it behind her.

"I talked to your aunt Kacey and so have you. I will tell you everything you need to know, the people to trust, the ones who are like us, the people to stay away from and you can't tell any regular mortal about this cause there will be consequences," she says.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.1K 2.2K 25
The Salvatore School for the Young and Gifted. The Mikaelson Academy for the Elite and Superior. Two schools. A decade-old rivalry. What happens when...
577 46 10
There was once a time where Caeleste roamed the earth alongside humans to help keep the world in balance. Until fear and greed ruled the hearts of ma...
76.9K 8.4K 38
THIS STORY WILL BECOME FREE ON OCTOBER 9, 2023! |2021 + 2022 WATTY'S SHORTLIST| Face your dark side before it comes looking for you. When Camryn You...
354 1 61
"That's a good story idea, maybe you should write about it? And I can check on it and all that good stuff. Oh sorry, I gotta go; my Mom's calling me...