both isn't an option..

By el2oh2el

"Ugh! I just- I don't know what to do!" "You have to choose eventually, you know?" "I know... but it's so har... More

cast..
chapter 1..
chapter 2..
chapter 3..
chapter 4..
chapter 5..

chapter 6..

62 0 0
By el2oh2el

:

INSTA

•••liked by thelilithmoss and 3,570,893 others
raquelcampbell my elle belle<33

tagged: tristanpravong , ella_trent

comments...

elle_trent my rocky rocket<33 • Pinned

thelilithmoss MY FAVS
          ^^raquelcampbell OUR FAV

tristanpravong ihy
          ^^raquelcampbell why are you in my comment section😐

random.user1 you guys are so pretty😍

random.user2 my favorite friendship

random.user3 AH CUTEE

random.user4 why's tristan tagged🤨

random.user5 tristan being tagged??

MESSAGES

dumb fucking fart knockers

mr. tristan pravong
ihy rocky

m :))
what

madiii
well that's rude

rocky!
HEY
WHATD I DO

miggs
LMAO

mr. tristan pravong
YOU TAGGED ME IN THE POST WITH ELLA

rocky!
SO??

mr. tristan pravong
ppl are gonna think we're dating

m :))
yea i'd bet you'd like that huh

mr. tristan pravong
shutup

rocky!
sorry tristan😭
it got ella laughing tho
she didn't mind

mr. tristan pravong
she didn't??
are you sure

rocky!
yup

mr. tristan pravong
ok
ig it's alright

rocky!
omg
ihy

REAL LIFE

Ella decided to come out to set to visit me.. and Tristan.. on our last few weeks of filming. I was so excited when I found out that she was coming. I was also excited because she got to meet Tristan in person for the first time. I was scared they were gonna be awkward around each other but they ended up being normal which was a relief.

Now Ella, Tristan, Mason, and I are all hanging out at Mason's place.

"What do you guys wanna do now? I'm kinda bored just sitting here," Tristan says.

"Yeah same. Is there anything to do around here," Ella asked.

We all look to Mason. He thinks about it for a second and then finally starts naming ideas.

"Uh.. there's a 7/11 near by and a park which is a little farther but walkable," he says.

"I don't mind walking to those places," I say.

Mason nods his head and says, "Yeah same."

"Well.. I don't really want to walk. How about I just drive us to 7/11 and the park," Tristan suggest.

Ella nods her head agreeing with him.

"I kinda would rather walk though. It's more fun. Plus, it gives us something to do," said Mason.

"I agree with Mason on this one," I say.

Ella sighs and says, "How about this, you two can walk and we'll drive. We'll just meet you at the park."

I look to Mason and he smiles giving me an approving look. I smile back and nod to Ella and Tristan.

"Okay cool. We'll see you guys there," Tristan says grabbing his keys.

Before they leave, I yell to them, "No funny business in the car!"

As they were walking out the door, Tristan flips me off. Mason and I laugh at his gesture.

I then turn to Mason and ask, "So do you wanna leave now or...?"

"Yeah, we can leave now. But let me get a hoodie just incase we stay out late and it gets cold."

"Okay cool."

Mason walks out wearing a hoodie and holding an extra one. Knowing that hoodie is for me, I instantly grab it out of his hand.

He smiles and says, "Finally getting tired of fighting me, huh?"

I just laugh and say, "It's not worth the fight anymore."

He laughs too and we grab our things and leave.

Every time we go out and it looks cold outside or it's night time, Mason always gives me one of his hoodies. Always. He doesn't give me the hoodie or jacket he's wearing, but he brings an extra hoodie because he somehow always knows that I'm never wearing enough layers.

I live in California so I'm not really used to cold weather meaning I never really bring a jacket with me anywhere. So, you know, sometimes I forget. The first couple times this happened, I actually forgot to bring a sweater and it ended up getting cold so Mason gave me his hoodie. I always tried to fight him about it but I ended up wearing them. After that, I started to like him so I started to "forget" on purpose just so I could wear his hoodie. After about three times of me forgetting, he started to bring an extra one. It's kinda our thing, I guess. I never keep the hoodies though. I always give it back to him. Except for the first hoodie he let me wear, I don't even know if he remembers that but Im for sure keeping it now. Yeah sure.. I sound like a pick me girl. But, you know, sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

"They're so cute," I say.

"Huh," Mason says.

"Elle and Tristan. They're so cutie together," I say smiling.

He laughs and says, "Oh! Yeah, they are. I'm just glad they worked out."

"Yeah, same. Im begging and praying they workout. She really seems to like Tristan. Elle's last boyfriend was a dick so Tristan would be such an upgrade!"

"Who's her ex?"

"Brandon Peters."

"Who?"

"Exactly! Mans was always acting like he was all that when no one even knows who he is."

"Is he famous in anyway?"

"Yeah, I guess. He's like social media famous but he isn't too big. At least he wasn't until he started dating Ella."

Mason laughs. We both stay silent for a bit, thinking to ourselves. Luckily, it wasn't an awkward silence. We both were kinda just looking around, enjoying the nature around us.

I start to think to myself: am I ever gonna tell Mason that I like him? I feel like he should know. Maybe when filming's over. I just can't do it now. It's gonna make things awkward.

"I have something to tell you," Mason says.

I look at him confused and say, "Oh? What's up?"

He stays quiet. I look at him with a well are you gonna tell me look.

He finally says, "Actually.. nevermind. I'll tell you later."

I hit him in the shoulder and say, "No. Tell me now."

"I can't."

"You can't say that you need to tell me something and not tell me!"

"Sorry. Sorry. I just can't tell you right now.."

I sigh and say, "Fine. Whatever."

We continue on talking about other stuff for the rest of the walk there.

MASON'S POV

fuck fuck fuck

That was my chance to tell her that i liked her and i chickened out..

RAQUEL'S POV

We finally make it to 7/11. We walk in and see Tristan and Ella already paying for their stuff.

"Finally you guys are here! We've been waiting," Ella says.

"We were having a good conversation walking over here. So sorry if we wanted to take our time," I say sarcastically.

"Oh yeah? What were you guys talking about," she asked raising her eyebrows.

I rolled my eyes and slapped her arm. She laughs and hits me back. Mason and I walk to the snack section trying to find stuff we want. Tristan and Ella follow us. Eventually, we split up to go into different rows but Tristan comes with me into the candy isle while Ella follows Mason into the chip isle.

"So.. how was the walk with Mason," Tristan asked.

"It was good..? I don't know what you want me to say to that. We just walked and talked."

"What'd you guys talk about?"

"We talked about you and Ella."

"What? Why? What were you saying?"

"We were just talking about how cute you two were. Also about how her ex-boyfriend was and still is an absolute dick."

"Her ex is that Brandon kid, right?"

"Yeah.. but that's a conversation for another time."

MASON'S POV

I was walking down the chip isle with Ella right now. I don't know why she went with me instead of Racquel. But it's whatever.

"So.. have you asked out Raquel yet?"

"Huh? What are you talking?"

"Cmon. I know you like Raquel. I haven't even been here for long and it's obvious you have a thing for her."

I look at her with wide eyes and my mouth slightly open. I can feel my heart beating out of my chest.

oh my fuck how does she know

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Just admit it already. I know you like her."

"You don't know what you're talking about, Elle."

"If you think I'm gonna tell her, I won't. I mean only if you don't want me to. I can seriously help you out with her."

if i tell her she definitely will tell raquel but she could also help me out here.. fuck i can't do it

"Whatever."

"You don't like her?"

"Can we talk about something else?"

"So, if you were to find out that she likes Miguel... you wouldn't care?"

"Raquel like Miguel?!"

"Well I was just saying-"

"Hey guys! I've got all my stuff. Are you ready to pay," Raquel says.

I look at her blankly. I don't know what to do anymore. I really thought she liked me too. But if she likes Miguel... then I don't know. We'll see.

"Yeah, I'm ready. Let's pay."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

970K 36.7K 87
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
482K 17.4K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
2.3M 117K 65
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
141K 4.3K 47
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจ๐Ÿ’Œเญงโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...