Pink Letter

By lilbeyyy

Onika and Beyoncé have been going to the same high school for 3 years and are just finally noticing each othe... More

2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9
10
11
12
13.
14.
15
16
17
18
19

1.

4.1K 189 160
By lilbeyyy

Hard knocks banged against my wall as my mom came into my room. "Bey! Beyonce!" She was so loud, I just wanted to throw my pillow at her. "Bey!"

I groaned, "Mom!"

Finally, she stopped calling my name. "Make sure you get your sister ready for school. I won't be back until 6 or 7 but the house is clean so you have nothing to worry about, okay?"

I nodded, covering my eyes from the light. She had no reason to turn this light on...

"Okay bye. I love you." She shut the door but quickly opened it. "Oh! And I put $40 dollars on your card."

"Thank you mom. I love you, bye."

When I heard the door shut, I slowly got out of bed. My mind knew I should be getting up right now but my body was too tired. Shutting off the lights, I went back to my bed and threw the covers over me.

Fuck this shit.

Picking up my phone, I connected to the alexa in Solanges room and started blasting cupcakke.

I could hear it from here and died of laughter when the moans came in.

Solange screamed out of frustration. "ALEXA!" Alexa stopped for a second, but went back to the music. "ALEXA SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

I laughed as I heard her little feet stomp to my room, groaning when she flicked the lights on. "Beyoncé!"

"Go shower, little girl. You have school."

She sucked her teeth, "You bitch." and left out, slamming my door.

"Your daddy!"

I slept until she finished her shower and even after, it took me like ten minutes to actually get up.

I showered in hot water, cleaning my entire body. Usually I brush my teeth after my shower but I did it in the shower since I was in a rush.

As I got dressed, Solo knocked on my door, not even waiting for me to respond before coming in. Luckily, my uniform was already on.

"Bitch what if I was naked?" I asked, glaring at her.

"I don't want to see your scrawny ass naked."

Solange might be 12, but she was bad as hell. By the way she goes off by the mouth, you would never think she was only in the 7th grade. Plus, she was tall as hell.

"Can I wear one of your shoes?" She asked me, walking into my closet.

She held up my retro's and grinned, "Please can I wear them?"

She was damn near my height so our shoe sizes were the same. "Sure but if they come back smelling or looking like shit, I'm beating your ass."

She put her middle finger up at me before running off.

I picked up my little mirror and put mascara on and vaseline on my eyelids and lips.

When Solo was ready for school, I made her nutella on toast and fixed her hair up into a puff.

We heard the bus from down the block and we ran out. I walked her to the sidewalk and waved at the bus driver.

"Bye Solo! See you when you get home."

I went back inside and packed my bag. My phone started ringing and I knew it Kelly calling.

Her mom should be taking us to school today so I answered, "Hey Bey. I'm almost at your house. Come open the door."

"It's already open."

"Okay. I have so much to tell you."

Here she goes, "Who ghosted you?"

She laughed over the wind, "Shut up! Nobody! I think Azari actually likes me."

I hummed, "Tell me about it when you get here."

She only lived down the block so she walks to my house in the morning and as her mom comes home from work, she takes us to school.

Solo has a bus to bring her so she'll rather go with her friends but for the high schoolers, we have to find our own way everyday.

When Kelly got here, she came up to my room with her skateboard, standing it up on the wall.

She flopped down on the cushion window and sighed happily. "I'm in love!"

I laughed, "What happened?" We definitely had time to talk. Her mom is always late to get us but we don't mind.

"She said her mom would let me spend the night this weekend, I'm so excited. I think I might do some lesbian things."

I raised my brow, "Lesbian things like what?"

She shrugged, grinning. "Whatever you're thinking, might happen."

"Oh you're disgusting." I fake gagged.

"Yeah, yeah." She waved her hand in the air. "But I'll have to tell my mom I'm coming over here, she wouldn't let me go to anybody else's house but yours."

As her bestfriend, her mom loved me as her second daughter.

"Is that cool with you?" She asked.

"I don't really care." I shrugged, wearing my soccer mom sweater that had thump cuts in it and putting on my actual coat over it.

"How far is your mom?" I asked.

"She should be-" We heard honks outside and knew she was here. Oh she was early today.

Kelly was adopted at birth and her parents were Jamaican but I swear her mom is a hood rat with horrible patience. She honked until she saw us come out the door and when we got in, she was already complaining.

"Y'all can never be quick."

I smiled, putting on my seatbelt.

I sat in the front like usual so she turned and looked at me, "Good morning, Beyoncé!"

"Good morning."

When we got to the school, we were a little early so after swiping our Ids we had to go to the cafeteria.

I hated coming early because my friends, are never here and Kelly always ends up seeing her own friends.

I followed behind her and clutched my book bag straps.

She walked straight to this gay boy, we weren't friends but I knew him through her.

"Hey Dolvins!" She damn near jumped on him, being her usual annoying self.

He turned to us and waved at me, "Hey Bey."

"Hey." I grinned

I sat next to Kelly as the table started to get full with people. The whole cafeteria was loud, the noise cancelation in my airpods was started to make me feel overwhelmed so I took them out.

They talked and ate breakfast before a girl with braids all the way down to her calves came walking in, holding her computer and a boy beside her.

She waved, grinning and her dimples popped. Wow, they were deep. "Hey, y'all." She sat and the boy passed her a pink bag before walking off.

She looked at me weirdly, opening her mouth but Kelly stopped her.

"This is my bestfriend, Bey." She introduced me to her and I waved, not really interested in the introduction.

"Hey. I'm Onika."

Nodding, I put my head into my phone.

When the bell finally rang, I got up, leaving Kelly since she was barely paying me attention.

My first period was on the 4th floor, so I had two floors to go up. It wasn't hard, but I really hate stairs.

The bald headed teacher was fixing the desk and I sat all the way in the back. I had just changed my first period, since I hated my original one.

"You must be the new girl?" He came up to me, putting a paper down on my desk. "This is the makeup work you'll have to do. I'm giving you until next week, since it's only 4 assignments."

I nodded and he eventually walked away.

More people started coming in and I put both of my AirPods in, not in the mood for the people today.

I started doing my work while listening to frank ocean and felt someone tap me. Looking up, it was the girl from the table. Annika.

I pulled one airpods out as her mouth started moving.

"You're in my seat." She spoke, crossing her arms.

If she had asked me nicely to get up, I would've, but she didn't. "This seat doesn't have your name on it." Plus, there was many other seats here as well.

"Excuse me?" She asked with a raised brow.

"I'm not moving."

Her eyes squinted as she stared at my face and mumbled, "Bitch." But went to the seat that was on the left side of me.

I stuffed my airpods back in and ignored her, continuing my work.

When the bell rung, she snatched her shit up and quickly left the class. I could tell she was mad but oh well.

As the day continued, I couldn't wait any longer to get the fuck out of here.

By 9th period, Kelly had texted me that her mom was by the front gate already and I literally just walked out of class, even though some of my classmates that I actually fucked with were here, I still didn't want to be around all these people.

I just missed my bed.

I got in the car and Kelly wasn't even in here.

Her mom looked up at me, "You're out early?"

"Yeah, I just left class. I couldn't take it anymore."

She shook her head, "One day, they'll call your mom and she is going to whoop your ass."

"It's like two minutes of class left." If they call my mom, they really are just bored.

When Kelly finally came out I glared at her.

"What did I do?"

"You always take so long."

At the house, Solange was already there, eating snacks in her bed.

"Get out of your bed with your outside clothes!"

She jumped, almost dropping the chips before groaning. "Fine!" She got up to change and I rolled my eyes.

"Nasty ass little girl. When your skin starts to itch and break out don't come crying to me."

She came to me, pushing me out of her room and locking the door.

In mines, I stripped naked and turned on the shower. Ever since we moved, I've been in love with the bathroom that connected to my bedroom. It was just for me, I had no one else to clean up after.

When the room started to fog, I got in the shower and washed all the dirty school air off of me.

I was so tempted to just stay naked when I got out but nobody wanted to deal with Solange running her little orange ass up in here.

Tomorrow

We were early again and like always, I followed behind Kelly. We sat at the same table and it felt like yesterday all over again.

Ugh! I already know today was going to go bad.

Leaning over, I dug my hand into Kelly's pocket and pulled out her weedpen. She knew and didn't care. Putting my head down, I hit it until satisfied, coughing my lungs out by the third pill. Weedpens hurt like hell, I hate and love them.

The girl that got mad over the seat yesterday soon came to the table, this time the boy sat with her. He was real close, that must be her man.

She had her arms crossed and a pout on her face. It only deepened when she saw me and she groaned, still not saying anything.

I pulled out my phone, texting kelly

Bey!👸🏾🌈: Whats up with this girl?🤭

Kelzzz: Shut up! Don't talk about Onika

Bey!👸🏾🌈: Shes over there acting like a kid😭 sorry but she makes me want to kick her

Kelzzz: She's a little!!!!
:You have issues😕

Bey!👸🏾🌈: Fuck is a little? let me look it up

seen 8:24

Bey!👸🏾🌈: omg 😳
: she's kinky

Kelly laughed and slapped my knee. "You're a fool."

My eyes passed Onikas for a second and I saw her mugging me.

"What's your problem?" I asked, huffing.

"If you take my seat again, it'll be a problem."

I laughed, "Okay, little girl."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.2K 4.9K 20
Beyoncé Is A Young Lady Who Loves Her Life Despite The Fact That She Doesn't Really Go Out Expect When She And Her Husband Go Out. But What Happens W...
76.4K 5.2K 33
Onika's a perfectionist. Beyoncé's far from her idea of perfection. But the blonde somehow manages to make the ice queen melt.
61.6K 2.5K 29
They have been Bestfriend since they were kids and Beyoncé has been in love with onika for most of there friendships do you think it will pass them j...
108K 8.4K 93
It's been three years and a lot has happened. Beyoncé and Onika have two beautiful daughters whom they both love and care for. However, their love fo...