Sickening Poetry

By Voidimous

Just a poem book, mostly small, short poems. Maybe a big poem here and there but This is just for fun. Nothin... More

Introduction
Corpse Flowers
Space
Mediocrity to art
Beg
Ashes
Piano
Lighthouse
A lost melody
Kind Hearted Feild
Change
Whittling Wood
Dreams
Lighthouse part 2
Days of the week
Grief
Bruised
Smoking Hazard
Trust
Thieving Angels
Abductors without smarts
Reflection of innards
Love

Broken skin and glass shards

7 0 0
By Voidimous

Broken glass bottles, scattered about the floor. Their reflection of the artificial, fake light that looms above is somehow nostalgic. How it outlines and illuminates the crimson stains that cover and decorate the tiles of the flooring. Bleach white against blood is such an odd combination, yet it's so reminiscent. 

It's so familiar, the glass shards that dig into your flesh remind you of what once was. A piece of you forgotten. The shards of transparency have never reflected you better. They glimmer and shine, sticking and poking out from your skin like stars. 

Only fools would be stupid enough to try and make a constellation out of your shards. These broken bottles remain blankly labeled for a reason. You allow them to shine, the blood only further outlines their beauty, taking home in your wounds. 

It's not even that it's painful. It just feels right. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.6K 1.1K 152
Most of this is sad, any TW will be at the start of them I'm a 16 y/o just wanting to share some of my poetry with people other than my friends :] (A...
20.1K 1K 18
Virat: mahi... Please Mahi: cheeku
2.3K 146 44
Poetry for the broken souls. Enjoy a private glimpse into my mind which is not given even to those closest to me. I hope you can find a friend in th...
1.1K 85 28
Few poems on our beloved Indian Cricket Team ♡ (Requests are welcomed)