King Of The Rogues *Un-Edited*

By Makalynn

She would be the one to tame our darkness, our loneliness. She alone would be my one and only love. After her... More

Prologue & Cast
Edited on Radish!!!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
< Chapter 4 >
< Chapter 5 >
< Chapter 6 >
< Chapter 7 >
< Chapter 8 >
< Chapter 9 >
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 - Part 1
Chapter 23 - Part 2
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30 Part One
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ
Chapter 30 Part Two
Chapter 31 Part 1
Chapter 31 Part 2
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37 Part One
Chapter 37 Part Two
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Bonus Chapter
Epilogue
New Books!!!!
2 MILLION READS!!!!!!! (Surprise too)
IMPORTANT Question!!!! +Updated Answer
IMPORTANT Announcement!!!
Important changes!!!
I'm back!!! Important!!

Chapter 29

57.5K 1.7K 136
By Makalynn

I am dedicating this chapter to That_book_freak For making me an Amazing cover ( The picture above) She's the first person to ever message me and ask if she could make a cover. Thank you and everyone else that's reading this and has stayed with me throughout this rollar coaster. # YouAllAreAmazing

IMPORTANT NOTE AT THE BOTTOM PLEASE READ.

Jason's Profile

     A cell door opening and then slamming shut echoed throughout the room as someone stepped into the dirty unclean cell. I refused to look at them, as I was still curled up in a ball from last night. My wolf was silent having no energy from being In control for that long yesterday. Yesterday, it felt like an eternity ago. I couldn't remember much of it, seeing as I wasn't in control.

     But I could remember the fear I felt when Noah struck the vile into my shoulder. Never before in my life had I ever felt that much fear. My wolf was silently begging for me to get up and go to Aroura wanting- No, needing to see if Aroura was okay. I would hate myself if she got hurt from me, or anyone else. It would kill me if I did any more damage.

     Noah cleared his throat obviously thinking it would make me turn. He was oblivious to the battle my mind was going through. But of course he wouldn't understand, he doesn't even have a mate.

      " Jason? " He asks his voice slightly shaking from fear.

      " What! " I snarl and in a blink of an eye had Noah up against the wall with a tight grip around his throat.

      " It's Aroura. " He chokes out clawing at my hands begging me to let go. At his words my hands dropped immediately and Noah rubs his throat.

      " What happened is she alright? " I started paceing in the small cell room. " This is all my fault if I was there I could have stopped it- " Noah cut me off.

     " Jason calm down, Aroura's fine she just tired from the heat. She needs you. " His voice was raspy as he stared at my frantic form. My whole form froze, and my voice rung out with authority that no one could resist.

     " Take me to her. "

----

     He took me to my bedroom where Aroura's scent was stronger. My wolf came forward in my mind at his mate's scent. I stepped forward eagerly, wanting to see Aroura. Wanting to know if she was alright. But before I could step into my bedroom Noah placed his hand on my chest stopping any further movements. I narrowed my eyes at Noah not in the mood to stop my advancement towards my bedroom where my beautiful mate lay.

      " Don't look at me like that. She's in a very fragile state so if you could do anything to just not be- " I cut him off finishing his sentence.

     " Not be myself, I get it. " I sighed as he smiled.

      " Perfect, now go get her. " Noah murmured opening the door for me and holding it open.

      I stepped into the room instantly seeing Aroura curled up in a ball her hair was frizzy and she was only in one of my big shirts that practically drowned her. My wolf whimpered at the sight of her, this was my fault if I would've been nicer to her. We wouldn't have been in this situation we would probably be laying on the couch together, worrying about little things like what we would wear tomorrow.

      While I was deep in my thoughts, behind me Noah had closed the door trying to give me and Aroura as much space as possible. Even though probably everyone in the house was listening in on us. The pack was dying to meet Aroura as she was their Luna, their future leader- but most importantly their friend.

       It killed me to see Aroura like this knowing I was the one who did this. If everyone was to blame someone, the fault would fall fully on me. Frustrated I ran a hand through my hair.

       " I always loved it when you did that. "

      At the sound of Aroura's voice my head snapped up. Her eyes softened when she saw my apologetic gaze.

       " Aroura, I- I just want you to know, I didn't mean for this to happen I know you probably hate but please know I'm so sorry. " By the end of my sentence my eyes were filled with tears just waiting for her words to come, and reject me for all I have put her through.

      I closed my eyes at the thought of her rejecting me, the words probably on the tip of her tongue. Feeling dejected I stood up and wouldn't dare look at her thinking I would see a disgusted look on her features as she looked at me. I turned to walk to the door when I heard a small, confused, voice.

       " What's the matter Jason? Where are you going? " Her voice broke off on the end as if she was scared of me leaving. My head lashed to look at her with astonishment. I looked at her in amazement as I wasted no time in shutting the door I was just about to exit.

     My mate hadn't wanted to reject me, in fact it was the exact opposite, she wanted me to stay! I would have to have been a heartless soul to not grant my mate that.

      " I thought you were going to reject me. " She looked perplexed at the idea of her rejecting me.

      " I would never reject you. " Her voice was angelic. I could listen to it all day and never get annoyed or tired of it. It was my own personal pleasure.

      " Why are you here? " She asked breaking me out of my thoughts.

     " Noah told me you were in need of me. " I said instantly regretting what I said when her face feel and she turned her head over so I wouldn't see the tear run down her face, even though her attempts were seen through.

     " He locked me in a cell when my wolf tried to get to you. I promise Aroura I wanted to see you so bad. " I tried to get her to quit thinking what she was thinking.

      She thought I only came because Noah told me too. Her face instantly brightened, and my wolf scolded me for making our mate think wrong things.

     " Are you okay? " My voice came out in a whisper, while my wolf swore to find a way to hurt me if I had laid a finger on her.

     " I'm fine. Are you? " She asked.

     " No. " I felt loved when her face contracted into worry when the word came out of my mouth.

     " What happened! Are you sick? " She exclaimed looking even more sick when she tried to uncover her self to check If I was okay, but I drew the line when she started to get out of the bed.

      I was over to her in a second pushing her back down softly onto the bed telling her not to get up. But when my skin touched hers sparks burst between our skin and I jumped back when my wolf viciously tried to take over to be with our mate. I stepped back scared he would take over and try to hurt Aroura.

      " Physically, I'm fine. Emotionally, not quite. It's like a constant headache trying to hold back my wolf. " I told her watching her sag in relief. She blew out a breath of relief.

     " Thank goodness. " She said laying back into the foam bed. " Is your wolf giving you trouble? "

      I groaned out loud.  "The worst. "

      She giggled making me want to hear it again and again. I smiled at the sound. I was about to turn and leave the room when her cry stopped me.

     " Wait! "

      I turned back to look at her when she blushed when she realised what she had done.

      " Could you, Uh... stay with me. " A smile crossed my face as I walked back over to her, lifting the covers and slipping into the bed.

     I got comfortable setting my arms around her small waist, as I made a mental note to make sure she got every meal. After a while I could hear her ragged breathing turn into deep and even intakes. I knew I could sleep now so I closed my eyes and let myself drift off into a deep sleep.

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ

So I'm sorry I didn't get two chapters ready I had a very busy week, I am a normal human being too. This week I went too, wait for it.... DISNEY LAND!   I was so excited. So (I'm was so sorry about this) I wasn't be able to update at all last  week. I didn't even take my tablet which is what I write on. I know some of you guys might delete my book, but I have really been looking towards that trip and don't need your angry comments. So please refrain from being mean. Thanks for all of you reading this. Thanks for understanding. I will update on monday and will be on a normal updating schedule, ( Hopefully. #CrossYourFingers. )

- Makalynn

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

519K 13K 36
He had the looks to kill, he had the looks to protect. But he didn't have the looks to love. He never searched for that someone, but deep down he kne...
257K 10.1K 30
Sorshas life has already been written. Before she was even a thought there was a prophecy, a terrible, painful curse upon her family. Her birth broug...
2.1M 51.9K 33
*COMPLETED* He is cruel She is broken Onalee (Ali) has stared death in the face more then once in her 18 years. She knows loss and pain better then...
12.1M 361K 41
[HIGHEST RANK #1 in WEREWOLF 14/10/2016] A girl who had been on the run for eight years had no intention to stop now and having a mate was not someth...