Kunoichi On the Prowl! (Gende...

By StarlightLunaGirl

(SLOW UPDATES) Now, where should I start? Ah, of course! It all starts with a girl named (Y/N), who is curren... More

Bio
Reverse harem (and their genderbend names)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
100+ reads
400+ reads
500+ READS
600+ Reads!
A/N: Question for you all

Chapter 3

43 1 0
By StarlightLunaGirl

I heard this story reached 300+ reads!!! TYSM!!! Anyway enjoy the story
______________________________________
3rd Person POV
'Sheesh. I was totally not expecting all of that to happen,' the (H/C) female thought. As she walked to her room, she took her yo-yo out of her cleavage. She sighed in relief that no one found out. She then puts it on her computer desk. She snapped out of her thoughts when she heard a knock on the door. She went and opened the door to see Asuto. "Sorry for disturbing you. Kiriya-sensei said he forgot to tell you one other thing," he said. "Like what?" (Y/N) asked. "He said that when you're during ninja stuff, you have to call him 'Kiriya-sensei," he pointed out. "Okay, got it," the female said in understanding. "Oh, yeah. One other thing: about your school work, your classes will be replaced by your ninja training," he continued. (Y/N) nodded. "Well, sorry to take up most of your time. Goodnight," the brunette said as he left.

The (H/C) girl then closed the door, walked to her computer desk, and stared at her yo-yo. '"Ninja training," huh?' She thought. 'Either way, I have to stay strong, no matter how tough the training is. I have to!'

Asuto's POV
Phew... That girl looked pretty confused about all this. I'm pretty sure she'll understand everything tomorrow during training. While I was walking to my room, someone else was following me behind. And before I knew it, their hand groped me by the butt. But it wasn't just anyone's hand. That hand was from none other than Katsu.

"Gah! Katsu!" I shouted. "'Sup, Asuto! I saw you talking to (Y/N). So, tell me. Were you trying to seduce her?" He deviously asked. I started blushing. "'S-Seduce?!' Hell no! What made you think I would do something like that to her?" I replied. He snickered.
"You say that, but I bet you took a good look at her tits," he added. I blushed even harder. "WHAT MADE YOU THINK I WOULD THINK OF SOMETHING LIKE THAT, TOO?!" I shouted. We continued our chat during our walk.

(The next morning...)

(Y/N)'S POV
The morning glory came after the night of me doing the usual thing I do at night. I opened my (E/C) orbs and yawned. I tried to get up but felt something heavy holding me down. Actually, someONE. Once I pulled off the blanket, I saw Katsumichi hugging my body. Not only that, he's squeezing one of my breasts with his right hand. The blonde male opened his eyes and looked at me with a pervy smirk. "Morning, cutie. Hope you don't mind if I get a little 'feel', he cooed. I instantly started blushing madly.

"K-K-KATSUMICHI!! WHAT ARE DOING IN MY ROOM?!" I screamed. I tried to get off my bed, but Katsumichi was so heavy, he's starting to wear me down. I even tried to get him off of me, but he didn't even budge. Luckily, Ikugurou came to step in and hit Katsumichi in the head.

The blonde male groaned in pain while letting go of me and putting his hand on his head. "Katsumichi. I knew you would result in doing something like this," Ikugorou said with a mad glare. "Ugh. C'mon, man. You know I can't resist the urge to touch her boobs. They're just so huge and soft, just like a pillow," he swooned. "Well, all the more reason to discipline you!" Ikugorou replied while pulling Katsumichi by the ear. The blonde male wined in pain. "Ow, ow, ow! OK, fine! I'll cut it out!" he shouted. The raven-haired male turned toward me.

"On Katsumichi's behalf, I would like to apologize for his behavior," he said while bowing his head. "So, please prepare for your first training session," he then commanded while dragging Katsumichi by the ear. I did what I was told and did my usual morning thing, but a little differently. And by differently, I mean tying my hair up in a ponytail and wearing a (F/C) t-shirt and some (F/C) shorts with some trainers.

3rd Person POV
To (Y/N)'s surprise, her training is said to take place in a gym that is inside the secret hideout. She looked around to see a bunch of training equipment. "So, quick question: Does this hideout always have stuff like this?" The female asked. "Of course.
But we can't let anyone in school know that we're ninjas. That's why we have to stay incognito at all times," Asuto answered.

'Hmm... Makes sense given the fact they're ninjas,' she thought. Just then, Kiriya walked in. Everyone stood where they stood, awaiting his orders.

"For today's training, you will start with basic combat," he spoke. "Your opponent and training partner will be Asuto." (Y/N) looked at the male brunette who is said to be her training partner. She walked to one side of the gym while he walked to the other. The others were watching on the sidelines. The (H/C) female then closed her eyes to think for a bit.

'Okay. So this is a little sparring match, right? Knowing that, it might be difficult, but I HAVE to do my best. So, all I have to do is try to read his moves so that I can have the upper hand to find the spot where he left his guard down and strike first.'

"Now, then. Are you both prepared?" Kiriya spoke. He raised his hand as a sign that the sparring match was about to begin. His hand was then laid low as he shouted, "Begin!" (Y/N) charged in first and launched her punched, only to have it blocked by Asuto. He then went for the place she lowered her guard and attacked with a chop, but luck was on her side when she quickly blocked it and jumped, and tried a kick. Asuto ducked and dodged it. The males in the background are carefully observing the fight.

Ikugorou's POV
Just as I expected from her. She can read her opponents movement so that she can find the chance to strike their weak points. With that fact, I believe she will be an aspiring kunoichi.

Katsumichi POV
Damn. I thought Asuto was leveling up his skills, but this (Y/N) girl is on a whole different level. Her fighting style is cool and all, but I can't help but stare at her boobs. I slightly grinned at the sight of her.

Yanosuke POV
I'll admit. Somehow, though, I kinda have this weird feeling that she reminds me of someone important to me, just like Himuro. Wiping away the thought, I took my full focus on the battle.

Himuro POV
I slightly gazed at the fight the two are having. Judging by the looks of it, it looks like she was hiding her fighting capabilities the whole time. I guess I'm gonna have to try my hardest, too!

(Y/N)'s POV
Wow! It's hard to believe it, but I'm actually holding my own in a fight, like any ninja should. My attacks, blocks, and dodges are actually going the way I hope they would. Just when Asuto and I were about to charge at each other again, Kiriya-sensei shouted "Thats enough!" We both stopped in our tracks.

"Today's training has been concluded," he added. He then turned to me. "(Y/N). Your performance served you well. Good work." I bowed as I thanked him. "Your next training phase will begin tomorrow. Note that training will not be held on Saturdays and Sundays," he added. I nodded.

(Timeskip)

As soon as we all got back in the shrine, exhaustion struck me. I sat flat on the floor. "Tough, isn't it?" Asuto's voice spoke. I gave him a tired "Yeah." Then, I felt a rumble coming from my stomach. I blushed and immediately covered it. "Sorry. I was so focused on my training that I suddenly got hungry," I sighed. And to make it worse, I totally forgot to pack my lunch.

"Not to worry! That's why I have something to share with everyone," Asuto spoke out. He went and brought out his own lunch. And once he opened it up, there they were. A dozen of a particular sushi roll.

(I couldn't find an image with a lot of the unsliced ones I apologize)

I gasped in amazement. "Futomaki rolls?! Awesome!" Himuro shouted. To me, the sight of them was a feast for the eyes that I couldn't help but drool. The delicious fish and vegetables wrapped around a bed a rice while wrapped around a sheet of nori. Oh, they look so delicious.

"Well, go ahead. Try one," the male brunette spoke while handing me a futomaki roll. I took it from his hand. I took one intrigued bite of the roll and started chewing. Once I swallowed, its flavors hit me every second. There were no words to describe how delicious this is.

"It's... It's... DELICIOUS!!" I happily shouted. "Glad you like it," he said, smiling. I continued scarfing t down until the whole roll was devoured. I sighed in bliss.

"Oh yeah. If you want another one, you have it," Asuto spoke. "Wait, really? Is that okay?" I replied. He nodded. "Asuto, you've already shared yours. (Y/N), you're free to have mine," Ikugorou interrupted. "No way, José. C'mon, let me share with her," Katsumichi joined in, too. And so did Yanosuke and Himuro. Despite the argument, I began sharing with everyone.

____________________________________________________________________________
Hey everyone! Sorry it took me so long. I had to take a break. Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232K 10.8K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
173K 4.6K 40
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
798K 29.8K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
274K 17.4K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...