Y/n and gacha life hated chil...

By imastupididiotuwu

A y/n slander story based off of "the hated child becomes the lost hybrid princess gacha life mini movie" Thi... More

Chapter 1 uwu
Chapter 3 uwu
Chapter 4 uwu

Chapter 2 uwu

51 2 0
By imastupididiotuwu

 real a/n:  Hello! I'm back. With a picture of y/n. I have decided to upload a picture of one character each chapter. 

Oops I forgot the makeup. Oh well. I don't care anymore. Anyways, this chapter is probably the worst one of them all so sorry. Play fight song during this . I also want to thank the people reading this because yeah.  I never expected anyone to actually read this so thank you:) . Next character is Blake. 

STUTTER WARNING :  THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS LOTS OF STUTTERING THAT MAY IRRITATE OR  MENTALLY HARM SOME AUDIENCES WITH CRINGE (like my little brother) SO PLEASE PROCEED WITH CAUTION

EXTRA WARNING: FIGHT SONG AHEAD

Y/n's pov:

"W-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-what?! A p-p-p-p-p-p-pick m-m-m-m-m-me? B-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but I-I-I'm-m n-n-n-n-n-n-not-t a-a-a-a-a p-p-p-p-pick m-m-m-m-me!" I said meekly. Usually, I would let her make fun of me, but Blake was watching, and I didn't want to embarrass myself in front of him! So I decided to stand up for myself.

Fake a/n: Guys please don't make fun of y/n! I have a secret I'm going to tell you about y/n. Y/n is actually me and this is my life story so if you bully her you're bullying me. Anyways, this is the epic part where I stand up for myself and destroy Stella with the best roast ever! >:DDDDD uwu I'm a baddie.

"S-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-shut  u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-up  p p-p-p-plastic f-f-f-f-f-f-fac-c-ce-e!"I yelled at her. "Plastic face?" Stella laughed cruelly "Are you kidding me y/n? You're wearing makeup too! Even more than me! When will you get over your stupidity?" " W-w-w-w-what-t-t?! I-I-I'm n-n-not w-w-w-wearing a-any m-m-makeup!" I thought.

real a/n: The average amount of makeup y/n wears is this much. The whole bottle.

 Blake howled with laughter at that. He turned to me and snarled."Listen here you stupid nerd. Don't ever mess with me ever again. I'll make your life a living hell."

real a/n 2.0: (spoilers) As you can see, Blake is a furry even before he became a wolf. 

 Tears streamed down my glistening pink and green orbs. "W-w-w-w-w-w-why-y-y a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-ar-re y-y-y-y-y-you s-s-s-s-s-so-o-o m-m-m-m-m-m-mea-a-an-n t-t-to m-m-me?!" I said while crying. Then I flew down the hallway and up flights and flights of stairs until I reached the rooftop. I walked to the edge and sat down. The rooftop was empty, and it was my favorite place in the school for that reason. I looked at the beautiful scene below me. I took a deep breath and stood up. I was going to sing my favorite song in the whole world. "No one will notice you, y/n." I thought to myself. "Just do it. Even if they do hear hear you, they''ll just praise your beautiful voice in wonder." "Nothing bad will happen." I told myself silently. So I opened my mouth and started singing my heart out. 

Fake a/n: Omg guys this is the part where I sing Fight Song with my beautiful voice! It sounds better than the original too!😍😍😍🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩✨✨✨✨✨💖💖💖💖💖

Like a small boat🎜~

On the ocean🎜~  

Sending big waves🎜~ 

Into motion🎜~

As I sang, I thought about what happened earlier. Why did I decide to stand up for myself in front of Blake? I felt a pang in my heart as I thought about Blake and Stella liking each other. "W-what is this feeling?" I thought. W-w-was this l-love? Did I have a crush on Blake? I decided to stop pondering on the subject and focused on singing. 

Like how a single word🎜~

Can make a heart open🎜~

I might only have one match🎜~

But I can make an explosion🎜~

And all those things I didn't say🎜~

Were wrecking balls inside my brain🎜~

I will scream them out tonight🎜~

Can you hear my voice this time 🎜~

THIS IS MY FIGHT SONG🎜~

TAKE BACK MY LIFE SONG🎜~

PROVE I'M ALRIGHT SOOOOONNNNGGGGG🎜~

MY POWER'S TURNED ON🎜~

STARTING RIGHT NOW I'LL BE STRONG🎜~

Random teacher with common sense pov:

"Do you hear that, class? That's a wild y/n, singing her mating call!"

Y/n :"I'LL PLAY MY FIGHT SONG "

Students: Yes teacher!

Blake's pov: 

"Oh! What is that beautiful sound coming from the rooftop? I think I'm in love!" I thought. In all my years of being a bad boy, have I never heard such a beautiful sound! Y/n continued singing. "AND I DON'T REALLY CARE IF NOBODY ELSE BELIEVES"

Stella's pov: 

"What the hell?!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Real a/n: 💀💀💀💀💀 Play fight song at x2 speed. That's y/n. Also, more on Stella's pov next chapter.

Fake a/n: ❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥 WASN'T THAT AMAZING?! I'M SO PROUD OF MYSELF FOR SINGING THAT!!! AREN'T YOU GUYS SO EXITCED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER?! I KNOW I AM!!!!!UWUUWUWWUWUWUWUWUWUWUWUWUWUWUWUWUWUWUWUWUWUWUWUWU

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
189K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...