Hello Wife!

By Ppriyanim

In people's view life as a globally famous korean idol like BTS and BLACKPINK are pure luck, only timely and... More

Introduction:
Prologue:
Chapter 1: Covered in Red
Chapter 2: Our Seol
Chapter 3: Stalker Boy
Chapter 4: First Date
Chapter 5: Whatever!
Chapter 6: Jjimjilbang
Chapter 7: 10 Seconds
Chapter 8: Best Gift
Chapter 9: Limitless Dreams
Chapter 10: Make Music
Chapter 11: I Hate You
Chapter 12: Weekend With You
Chapter 13: To Date You
Chapter 15: Special Protection
Chapter 16: Guilt & Regret
Chapter 17: All Gone
Chapter 18: Real/Fake?
Chapter 19: Bracelet
Chapter 20: Valentines Day
Chapter 21: Too Much
Chapter 22: Get It Over
Chapter 23: Just Wait, Sana
Chapter 24: Give Me You
Chapter 25: The Intruder
Chapter 26: Silence
Chapter 27: An Illusion
Chapter 28: Don't Let Them Know?
Chapter 29: Runaway
Extra Chapter 1.0
Chapter 30: Just Because
Chapter 31: Her Reply
Chapter 32: Moonlight
Chapter 33: Remember That
Chapter 34: Would You?
Chapter 35: Your Dream
Chapter 36: Still The Same
Chapter 37: Test Drive
Chapter 38: Waiting For You
Chapter 39: Nae Nampyeon
Chapter 40: Stars On The Ground
Chapter 41: 4714 Edelweiss
Chapter 42: Their Little Joy
Chapter 43: Name?
Chapter 44: I'll Be Here
Chapter 45: Horror & Happiness
Chapter 46: Hello Wife
Chapter 47: To Wake Up
Mess with Lisa, You Mess With Me
Chapter 48: They Know
Chapter 49: Born Ready
Epilogue:

Chapter 14: Haunting Nightmare

1.4K 67 58
By Ppriyanim

Kcon Los Angeles
Rehearsal

"Thank you BTS!"

"Next to rehearse.. Twice go to the stage!"

Blood, sweat, and tears. Literally their new release song speaks so much about him. Now as he stood up from the stage from overdoing himself to their rehearsal, he was panting hard and sweating to forget what happened before they left the country.

His blood boils in anger and guilt for leaving Lisa like that as if they are done. He wanted to call her and say sorry but his stubbornness couldn't even bring himself to reply to her messages.

It still hurts him so much that she can't fight for him when he was so ready to do anything just to make them official. He was crying that same night, because of guilt and trying to suppress his pride with a little punch in the air because of his madness, he is mad for himself that he couldn't understand her.

"Jungkook what is wrong with you?"
"You're all over the place,"

Hobi, the kin observant to their practice, saw Jungkook over doing himself and even forgetting some of the choreography, thank god he was great in doing adlib if not he would go stop the rehearsal and snap out of him.

"Sorry, I'll do better later, I had too much coffee last night, so I could call Lisa before I sleep," He excused.

All of them look at him as they give the mic to the staff while the twice girls are going up the stage for their own rehearsal.

Hoseok nodded, "Then go get some sleep, you're not performing tonight if you're going to act like that,"

"I know hyung, I can do th—

"Yash!"

They watch as Jungkook cut off his own words and sprint towards the girl group, their curiosity lasted not until a woman he co-hosted with fell on the stage.

"SANAAA!"

"JUNGKOOK!"

"Oh my god! Sana are you okay?!"

Bangtan run off to see Jungkook carrying sana on his arms in bridal style and fortunately both of them are fine if not because he landed safely.

"Ju-Jungkook sunbae.." Sana look up at him and saw him sighing a relief, that both of them didn't met an accident.

"You didn't twist an ankle, or hurt are you?" Jungkook asked her as their members went down to see them up-close.

"Ye-Yes.. I-I'm fine," Jungkook nodded and brought her down, his eyes went back at her to inspect if she's lying or not but when he feels like she's fine he moved back.

"Good, watch your steps, the stage is a meter high, be careful next time.." Jungkook reminded her.

Sana pursed her lips and look up at him, overwhelmed by his sweet rescue, her face blushed, "Of course, Jungkook sunbae.."

Jungkook gave her a small smile, "Sorry, I'm kind of sweaty, go change clothes if you're uncomfortable,"

Sana shook her head in an instant, with her hands as well, "No! No! it's fine, we all sweat, you're so fine.. I mean.. I mean it that it's fine, you don't have to worry,"

Jungkook nodded his head, not minding his stuttering because he's also tired, "Alright, fighting!"

He pulled back and goes back to his hyung, proud of him that an accident didn't happen yet again. He was always the one who oversee someone in danger, and they are very proud that he saved yet another idol from accident.

*click*

*click*

KCON After Party

"Party in the House!"

Namjoon shouted as soon as the whole group entered in the bar Got7, Jackson invited every idol who participated in Kcon in an after party, he initially organized.

"Isn't this a bar?" Jin asked laughing on his own joke, Namjoon just nodded his head with a little sarcasm in his reaction.

"I should be sleeping by now, I'm tired," Jungkook said, yawning, tired of his day and the whole time after their misunderstanding.

"Come on, it's not everyday you'll get to party, Lisa will understand a night without seeing your dumbass face," Taehyung said, hooking his neck to go to the dance floor.

"Right! Stop being clingy with Lisa, you already got her man, we should be celebrating your first real relationship!" Jimin pushed them towards the dance floor.

Jungkook chuckled sarcastically, disheartened by what they said. He just allowed them to drag him nonetheless, they didn't know what really happened anyway. Thank god they didn't ask about it too since they thought it will be how they expected,

Even him thought of it to be a good night, but it turns out a haunting nightmare.

The night went deep as everyone is drunk with lights dancing along with them, they didn't mind what their fans would think knowing it was a private place for them to have fun and get along.

And maknae of BTS is not an exception to have fun and forget all his problems for the meantime. He wouldn't mind enjoying jumping, singing on top of his lungs, along some idols and his friends Bambam and Yugyeom.

He went towards the bar stool to get him some whiskey and sat there while taking a break, he had too much fun with them that his feet felt sore. He was getting drunk too.

"Jungkook?"

Jungkook look over his side and saw Sana joining him to have a drink, "You got tired too?" Jungkook asked her.

Sana nodded with a smile, "Not really, I just saw you alone here for awhile," "You look like you need a little company?"

Jungkook faces her with a little smirk on his face, "You don't need to bother yourself about me, go ahead and have fun,"

"Just give this to me, I want to spend time with you a little," Sana said, blinked her eyes and look back at him, "It's just a drink, please?"

Jungkook stare at her for a brief moment and caught her shivering. The dance floor might be packed and sweaty, but on their side it was freezing cold, no wonder she's like that. With a sigh, he removed his leather jacket and gave it to her, "Here wear this,"

"Uhh," Sana look at his hand for a second.

Jungkook grew impatient and placed it on her shoulder before savoring his whiskey, "You should at least brought coat, winter is almost here,"

"Tha-Thank you Jungkook," Sana blushed secretly as she sip on her drink, "Actually I have my coat in our table," "I'll give this back to you—

"Just give it back later, you don't need to go back too soon," Jungkook said, drinking his whiskey.

"Why?" Sana slowly look back at him, her heart is racing.

"Well, your table is on the other side, you'll need to get past through the dance floor, you'll definitely gonna get mob," Jungkook chuckled as he shake his whiskey lightly.

Sana watches him in awe, he was so so handsome, so charismatic, and so gentleman. It's no wonder why her heart is always racing when he's around. He will always be her ideal boyfriend.

Would flirting hurt them if it's just a little while?

"Or you don't want me to go because you really wanted me to stay?" Sana met his eyes, no one dare to look away.

Jungkook smirked, taking it as a sarcasm, "Nah, i'm being considerate, since you're a female idol,"

"And I do too," Sana smiled, "Cause you look like you need someone.. to talk,"

"Yes, I need someone, but that person was not here," Jungkook answer her, "I need.. I want.. I want to be selfish," "but I can't.."

Sana felt a pang by his words, but she is curious who it is, "W-Who are we talking?"

Jungkook scoffed drinking his whiskey, "You don't need to know,"

"Men are too hard to understand," Sana said but Jungkook differ.

"No, women are way harder to understand," Jungkook creased his brows as he watch her take a seat next to him, he doesn't mind her as he drank his whiskey in one go, trying his luck to be able to sleep easily when he got back.

Sana bit her lips as she watches him drinks, "So it's a girl?"

Jungkook scoffed as he close his eyes and support his head with his hand, his elbow against the island bar, "What else should a man be drinking like a mad man if it's not because of a girl?"

Sana watch his lips talk, hope fulfilled her lungs as she hears his words like a gospel. So he is broken. It makes their time more special.

"She broke you?" Sana asked him, moving her seat closer.

Jungkook couldn't feel her presence moving closer that their seat are inches apart, his head is full of guilty why he left Lisa back there. He could have been understanding, instead he runaway. He should have get rid of his habit of running when he felt suffocated. He did that because he's afraid of the pain but now he's regretting every he had said and done because he's afraid of losing her.

"I shouldn't have left," Jungkook mumbled without opening his eyes.

"Jungkookie? Are you listening to me?"

A very familiar voice made his eyes open but his vision is took him a while to vividly see. And once it was cleared he saw a beautiful woman, her face is as gorgeous as the goddess of beauty, his heart raced, chasing his breathe as he held her cheek with so much passion.

He's enthralled by his view that never though he would see her, even if she's miles away. "I'm sorry,"

"I love you—

*video starts*

Lisa opens the camera and moved it to a better position where she is visible on the frame, she put it on top of a book and lean it over to a glass vase with a dried sunflower that Jungkook gave her as a DIY stand. When she think that her angle is perfect, she stared at the lens of the camera for a solid minute before she looks down on her phone.

It's been 4 days, and yet, no response to her messages.

She can feel that her unnies are getting worried for her, they will be leaving for their debut in Japan the next day but she's still sick. Lovesick. She couldn't get up without crying that she's not getting anything from him.

She tried to contact him, call him once or twice a day because she knew he is busy but nothing comes for her. She was constantly awake for four days she can't get enough sleep, dreaming of the same nightmare that he grew impatient and found someone else.

Someone that brings back the same importance, the same effort, and the same touch. She would wake up crying with the dream too vivid, and she can hear him say that he doesn't love her anymore. That he found someone more deserving to love, someone who never made him wait for so long.

Because she couldn't give him an answer.

Lisa look up at the lens with tears covering her sight, she wasn't saying anything but her eyes says it all. She is broken, she felt abandoned yet also she feels like it was her fault why she's in this position.

He was right, and she's just too coward to fight for him because she was a newbie in the industry. She have seen many idols who had a dating scandal fails their career in an instant, and overthinking didn't do her justice. She was constantly being reminded by the fact that she is a foreigner, and no one knows her yet in the country. She needed to impress them, introduce herself to the market with all things she can do. But no one is still giving her a chance to show herself other than their group schedule. She's basically left out, with nothing for her solo promotion.

She is stressed to the point that she's would wake up in the morning and feel burn out, but still she need to work ten times harder than her unnies, because the country she debut doesn't easily impressed by foreigners.

But four days,

four awful days without his comfort.

four days without his simple yet energizing good morning and goodnight.

And days without seeing his face even for brief minute before he sleep is harder than her career. She felt hopeless as the day goes by without him.

She can't believe she just let go of a person who always motivate her because he said she does it to him as well. He was always the best in cuddle and making all her bubbles pop with a single adoring smile, a worry of skipping her meal in the night, and wouldn't hesitate to skip his practice just to bring her meds because she was sick.

She can't believe how stupid she said those words, she shouldn't have said it! She should have said I love you, because she does. She loves him so much that it pains her to see him go. It pains her that he's disappointed in her, it pains her that he has that disbelief in his tone and face, and shove her hand and left her with the camera that she's using now.

"Uhh.." in few minutes of her realization, she cried her stuffiness, "I-I'm so sorry please.."

"Jungkook please come back to me.." Lisa sobbed, embracing her knee as she sobbed there like she has been totally abandoned, "I-I'll tell them.."

She look up at the camera and faces it, "I'll tell them that we're dating just please come back," "I would even pay the damage for both of us just don't ignore me like this,"

"It's been four days, and you're not even reply to my messages nor answering my calls," Lisa sniffed, "The kcon has already passed and I heard that you all went to celebrate with other idols in LA..."

"Have.. have you forgotten about me?" Lisa's shoulder trembled as tears flow like water in her eyes, "Does let's not talk about dating.. really mean you don't want to date me anymore?"

"I-I ahh.." Her voice cracked and covered her mouth with her palm, "I-I don't want to stop Jungkook.." "I want to date you.. I'm just afraid before but now.. now I can so please.. please don't shut me out like this.."

"You're being too much," Lisa said to the camera.

"Jung-"  *bang!*

The door opened wide, welcoming a very worried Jisoo who looks like she have seen ghost. She turn to Jisoo with her eyes still shedding tears, and there's no way of stopping.

"W-What's wrong unnie?" Lisa removed her tear stain on her cheek, "Is there something wrong?"

Jisoo didn't answer her, instead she went inside the frame and gave her a warm and tight embrace, that she can feel something really happened to make the Kim Jisoo emotional.

"What happened? Why are you like this?" Lisa asked but instead of letting go, she embraced her more.

"I should have known, that the reason you're like this all this time was because you already knew.." Jisoo sniffed, "We are all here for you Lisa.. you're not alone,"

Lisa was confused, nervous, and worried all at the same time. Even more when she saw her other members entering her room with the same expression as Jisoo, "I don't understand, why are you all worried for me? Did something happened?"

Jisoo pulled back to look at her face, "Are you saying you don't know?"

"About what?" Lisa look at her and to Jennie and Chaeyoung. Jennie covered her mouth, shock of the turn of event,

"Why are you not talking?!" Lisa's eyes are disoriented, her heart is about to explode with nervousness.

"Ju-Jungkoo—" Chaeyoung question made her stand up from her seat and panic swallows her.

"No.." "No, don't tell me something bad happened to him?!" "No!" Lisa panicked.

"Lisa.. calm down please," Jisoo hold her still but Lisa was uncontrolled and started packing up her things.

"I have to go," Lisa said gathering her thing in her bag.

"Where are you going? To Bighit?! No! You can't go there, there's too much reporter in there!" Jennie stopped her but Lisa shoved her hand.

"Don't stop me please! I want to make sure he's fine!" Lisa shouted, worried that his four days of absent came into a tragedy, and her imagination is running wild with all possible scenarios in her head.

"You can't go there!"

Jennie grabbed her wrist and faces her, "You can't go there because you're not allowed, YG told us to refrain you from him,"

Lisa fell on the chair, "Why?" "I-I mean why can't I.. I've been going there and it's fine with them, why now?"

"Lisa.. you see.." Jisoo hesitated but she need to know the truth.

"Say it unnie," Lisa said, her heart is racing and getting angry with their silence, "Say it goddamn it!"

Jisoo took a deep breath and nodded, "When Jungkook came here, we all thought both of you.. ended up together, but it looks it.. it's not right?"

Lisa scoffed, so it's because of her. They already found out, "It was my fault.. I made him wait for too long,"

Jennie gritted her teeth, "That bastard, I shouldn't have give him a blessing to come here and ask you to be his girlfriend now he's dating someone else that fast?!"

"This is fucking absurb!!"

What?

Lisa widened her eyes as she slowly and painfully look at her, she was saying things she couldn't understand. All she can hear was her heart, that was pounding like the whole world crash right in front of her.

"Wha-What do you mean.." Lisa paused, eyes twitching as her palm numbed in pain.

"I told you, men shouldn't be trusted that quickly," "Taehyung and bangtan is so dis—

"No.. not that," Lisa eye's stilled and wide before she look at Jennie, "What do you mean he's dating?"

Jisoo, Jennie and Chaeyoung were all silent as their eyes set on her, pity and sympathetic. It was all clear in her eyes that she doesn't have an ounce of idea what they are talking about. It makes them more angry but right now, Lisa is important than their feelings.

"Li-Lisa.. let's calm down alright.." Jisoo hold her hand, her eyes are tearing but she surely doesn't know that there are tears in her eyes.

"Who is it.." Lisa said, as if she's living her nightmare all over again, but this time it was reality. "Who is he dating.."

Chaeyoung took the initiative to make everything easier for her but it wasn't as easy as it was when she took chaeyoung's phone and saw the headline of many news and article with evidences and great praise from the whole community and the fans.

[BREAKING NEW] BTS Jungkook and TWICE Sana was seen on the after party for KCON in Los Angeles, dancing, flirting, and kissing?!

See photos below!

[HOT ISSUE] BTS Jungkook and TWICE Sana are rumored to be dating, BigHit and JYP is yet to confirm.

[NEWSEN] A New Couple Confirm! Photos leaked online with Jungkook carrying Sana on her arms during their rehearsal.

[NAVER NEWS] Dating Confirmed?! JYP and TWICE Sana was seen at BigHit after the dating news was posted!

Lisa read it like a judgement that has bestowed upon her, every word that she reads feels like a hundred needles slowly killing her, Now she remembered very clearly how close that woman is to him, how casual she is to be on the first name basis, and how supportive she is to their comeback nowadays. From co-hosting, to their fans loving her and her group, to shipping her with him.

It's no wonder why people wanted them to be in that devilish marriage variety show.

"They look good together, don't they?" Lisa handed over the phone as if nothing happened before turning her back to them until her eyes caught the camera that he left.

Her eyes are in tears but her lips curved into a smile as if her chest isn't exploding. Anger, confusion, pain, and Jealousy.

"Now I understand why he's ignoring me.." Lisa paused, "He doesn't need me anymore.."

A/N:
A gentle reminder, coming from experience.
Do not drink alcohol if you already consumes too much coffee. Last year, I got got sexually harassed in the bar after I blacked out, thankfully my cousin pulled me back to our table since the man was trying to bring me to theirs while kissing me.

So yeah, be very careful guys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.6K 2.4K 39
[ Completed ] _______ He come back "𝙸 𝙳𝙾𝙽'πšƒ πš†π™°π™½πšƒ πšƒπ™Ύ πš‚π™΄π™΄ πšˆπ™Ύπš„πš 𝙡𝙰𝙲𝙴, 𝙸 πš†π™Έπ™»π™» 𝙺𝙸𝙻𝙻 πšˆπ™Ύπš„ π™Όπšˆπš‚π™΄π™»π™΅ 𝙸𝙡 𝙸 πš‚π™°πš† πšˆπ™Ύ...
173K 5.1K 54
A Liskook Story In which Jungkook and Lisa became best friend after they met coincidentally at YG's office when they're both a trainee. A story of Lo...
28.7K 911 33
As I was about to go to sleep, two messages popped up on the screen of my phone. "I've planned a small one day picnic for us tomorrow. Just you and m...
11.8K 873 25
Have you ever been invested in someone who was once in love with someone else? Have you ever asked yourself, why not me? Or have you ever told your...