Princess???

By sammyisamazzing

Charlotte grew up in a small town in the US. Her parents died a month ago now she is going to be a senior in... More

Princess?
Figuring out who i am
Meeting my parents
The royal house thay Charlotte is living in
Wow
Football game
First date
The interview
Practice as a princess with security
The coming of age ball
Balcony appearance
The game
Pool party and going back
Team dinner
First day of school
Moving to my new home
Movie premiere and exploring LA
First game
National day
Homecoming
Opening a musuem
First royal wedding
Heading home
Hike
Thanksgiving
Last football game
Christmas
New Years
formal banquet
College Championship game
School
Kings birthday and cheer
Royal dinner
Spring Break means Royal Wedding
Prom planing
Parlament and touring college
welcoming party
Prom
Grandma Jackson

Meeting and first state dinner

5 0 0
By sammyisamazzing

               Charlotte POV
     I sat in my office reading a book in my bay window. My phone rings I completely ignore it. "Your mom has been trying to reach you for the past hour," Henry said as he comes into my office. I set down my book "I know I want to have normal life she wants me to move to Zephyr." I look up "Really?" He asks sitting next to me "Yeah but I don't want to. I prefer living here I want to finish my high school here," I wrap a blanket around me. "I get that but I care for you I want you to be safe," he rubs my arm lovingly. "I get it but I want to have a normal life." Sam hands me his phone. "Hi mom," I tuck a piece of hair behind my hair. "Hey, I know this is crazy but there's this royal dinner next weekend it's on Sunday night your game is on Friday, the airplane will be there Friday night after the game." She says I sigh. "Ok I guess since I made a promise saying when my royal duties call I do need to answer." I look at my calendar. "I sent you a email of the names and pictures of the dignitaries so you can know who you are sitting with and who you will walk with into the dinning hall," I stand up grabbing my princess binder. I look and study the section of royal protocol for dinners. The next week flew by we went 2-0.

   I text Henry as I got my hair and makeup done.
M: hey I wish you were here
H: same it's crazy to think that you have your first state dinner
M: I wish I could be with you Im nervous
H: same but I bet you look beautiful like always
I send him a picture of my outfit
H: like I said beautiful like always
M:thank you
H: you are amazing just be yourself.
I blush I stand up grabbing my forest green clutch. I walk out seeing Aela and Nova waiting for me I hug them "Good to see you guys," I say stepping back motioning to the car I get in last. I get out first waving at the cameras. As we go to dinner I hug my parents after curtsying. "Welcome home," my mom said "Thank you I saw we have a national day tomorrow," I shake hands with dignitaries. "Yes, it's a balcony appearance and a fundraiser theater play tomorrow night," my dad said. I nod my head "Ok, I do have school the next day," I said. "Ok, we talked to your school your teachers emailed you all the work you need," my mom said I nod my head. That night was amazing everyone was impressed on how quick I can be one minute a football player the next day a proper lady.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

689K 20.6K 32
After Charlotte's mother passed away she had to move in with her dad, and his new family. But what she don't know is she is moving to a town full of...
213K 5.7K 34
"Oh Cmon London! It's not that bad! She's just there to help and protect you! After all there are people coming after me and I wanna make sure your o...
1K 48 26
Kim lived a normal teenage girl life. She's 16 and just got out of school. Her parents died at a young age and she was raised by her grandparents. Sh...
1.4K 153 48
Everyone. You have to keep everyone at arms length. Never get to close because before you know it... There gone. Amelia has gone throughout her whol...