ОГ! Кейл в Хвосте Феи | TBOAH...

By tototoriko

The reaction of the characters from the novel "Birth of a Hero" to Cale in Fairy Tail. AU!!! Mostly various F... More

Author's note
1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
Illustrations

7

2.7K 143 21
By tototoriko

" Your guild is big." said Cale, who had to tilt his head back a lot to fully cover the entire guild with his gaze. It had at least four floors, except for the bell tower at the top. He didn't quite understand why someone would need a bell there if this building stands right in the middle of the city, but it looked beautiful.

"And what happened to that fairy?" someone asked, puzzled, because they were never shown this moment. Everyone just looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders, because they didn't know it either.

"Maybe he just scolded him and told him to get out?" someone also whispered softly. He didn't really understand what could be so bad about kidnapping two girls, especially if each of them has very valuable and useful skills.

He immediately shut up when the dragons looked at him with fury, but this man had already sown the seeds of doubt with his words. Many greedy aristocrats, who had not learned anything, also thought that abducting and appropriating these children would be a good investment.

And, of course, they have completely forgotten about some distant dragon who will not be happy if they touch her daughter.

"If only feet first."snorts an Anthropa who knows their child perfectly. Her sisters nodded in agreement. Cale only looks soft and harmless. But just try to touch what he considers his own, and you will regret that you did not die.

The dragons, who heard this and roughly understood the meaning, smiled contentedly.

"Yes, our guild is the biggest and strongest of all that is in Fiore!" Wendy nodded with obvious pride, smiling happily.

"Wow, I'm impressed..." Hanituse nodded, although in fact he had seen buildings much bigger and much more luxurious. But here he was dealing not with the house of aristocrats, but with the guild, so he was really surprised.

He was wondering how big and popular this guild was if they managed to rebuild this building with their own money. Moreover, it was clearly quite new. Moreover, new everywhere. So Cale couldn't help but wonder what had happened to the previous building.

Was it just destroyed?

But who was crazy and strong enough to do it?

"By the way, yes. Who could have done this?" Glenn asks in surprise, puzzled thinking. He's not sure exactly how many wizards are in this guild, but judging by its size, there should be quite a lot of them.

That was why he couldn't figure out who would do something like that, especially if they were opposed by the strongest Fiora guild.

"Alternatively, it could be one of those guilds that are officially banned." Bud says thoughtfully, completely losing all his frivolous look and becoming serious.

"But why do it? Isn't it too dangerous to draw attention to yourself by attacking the strongest official guild?"

"Perhaps the Fairy Tail had something that more than covered all the risks." Bud figured it out.

Something so valuable?

Even the dragons could hardly imagine what it could be. Thoughts of gold and jewels stubbornly crept into my head, but it was hardly what the dark guild could be interested in. After all, given their status, they could take whatever they wanted without much hesitation. Until they were caught and punished, everything else was at their discretion.

Then is there any other secret in this guild that few people know about?

The Moirs shook their heads because they knew the whole truth. These people, pointing a finger at the sky, pointed to the very secret of the guild, which only the master of the Fairy Tail, Makarov, knew about.

However, they will have time to find out about it later.

"And what happened to the previous building?" Cale was puzzled, noting because it really literally breathed novelty. He was still trying to figure out who or what could completely erase the old building in order to erect a new one in its place.

And then his mind completely emptied when one frightening thought occurred to him, which, nevertheless, he absolutely could not get rid of.

It couldn't have been Natsu, right?

He wouldn't destroy his own guild, right?

Right?

That's it... Well, almost everyone shut up at once. No one could have thought of such a scenario, so it was hard to think about it... not difficult, but somehow scary.

Alberu thought wistfully that maybe he didn't want to save the world so much anymore... Okay, he wants to save his world, but he desperately hopes that this is not true. From the idea of future possible destruction, he was already afraid in advance. His thoughts kept drifting away to the treasury, which could soon be rapidly lowered if everything was really so terrible, and he would have to cover the costs of their destruction.

But the dragons, as well as Moirs, mentally giggled, admiring the distorted faces of others.

"Em... Natsu-san, if anything, did not destroy the guild." just in case, the girl hurried to convince him, who, apparently, had already begun to suspect about what exactly he was thinking. 

Henituse still had a blank face, but he nodded calmly to show that he understood. To be honest, he wasn't sure if this explanation calmed him down or made him tense up even more. However, he chose to trust Wendy, and hardly began to deceive him.

" If you say so." he meekly agrees, although his tone does not sound very convinced.

Judging by the way Charlie stares at him, she understands this just fine.

The little girl looked at him excitedly, but didn't say anything else. Perhaps she herself understood that if she continued to convince him right now, Cale would doubt even more.

Well, hardly anyone would blame him for that.

"Son..." Derut was on the verge of tears. He was glad that Kyle was alive and well, but at the same time he did not like that he went to some dangerous place with the first person he saw. And if he gets hurt or offended? And if something bad happens to him?

He somehow completely forgot that he had abandoned his own child for many years, only formally interested in him. Therefore, from the outside, this looked very strange and even suspicious, which is what the Moirs were thinking.

Probably, if someone else besides them could read the count's thoughts now, and also knew the whole situation in the family, they would be no less surprised.

"Well, I would definitely be wary if I heard something like that..." shakes his head wearily to Alberu, wincing. On the one hand, he is very happy that their world will be saved, but on the other hand, he is already slightly (or strongly) worried about possible help. If all these people Wendy was talking about are really that strong... Shouldn't he worry more about them than about the hypothetical destruction of the world so far?

Can't all these scary strong people decide to conquer their country?

"You needn't worry." says Clotho, drawing everyone's attention to himself. They are perplexed, but they are not going to ask anything.

"Exactly. They are not interested in power. Lakhesa nods in agreement.

Only Alberu knows that they are talking to him.

Rosalyn and Choi Hong, who quickly realized who they were talking about, look at the prince, but he shakes his head. He is still quite wary because he has the responsibility for the whole country on his shoulders. He still has the old fears, but they are weaker. In addition, the blonde is going to first see what kind of people they are, and only then make a conclusion.

"Okay, Cale-san, are you ready?" the girl asks him, almost jumping on the spot with excitement. Henituse thinks that Wendy is worried about his reaction to the guild and about his joining much more than he is. He is pleased that people are worried about him, because he has not felt this for too long, even if it is a little strange.

And Charlie looks at him as if his fate is being decided in the literal sense of the word. The guy sighs wearily and rolls his eyes, shaking his head. Cale still doesn't understand why these kids are trying to take care of him.

If someone needs custody, it is more likely for the children, not for him. 

He wants to say a lot, but in the end he just nods his head, showing that he is ready. To be honest, he's not entirely sure what exactly he should expect, but the way Wendy describes her guild... your HOME... really precious. The real jewel that Cale can join.

Of course, he is a little excited, because he is on the threshold of a new life.

"Then are we going in?" Henituse asks, looking questioningly at the children. But Wendy suddenly listens to something and shakes her head. She comes up to him abruptly and pulls his arm aside. He is surprised, but obediently follows her. Very timely, because someone's flying body literally breaks down the door, stretching on the pavement.

What the...?

"What the hell is going on there?"

"Are you asking me?"

"Who else should I ask?"

" How often does something like this happen in adventure guilds?"

Whispers and all kinds of questions are heard around every now and then. Alberu is just watching what is happening intently, and it seems to him... Perhaps the allocated budget for destruction may not be enough? Should he increase the allocated amount? 

Five times, for example.

And judging by the way some other leaders of their countries sigh, they think about the same thing.

And the prince of the Roan Kingdom would even feel sorry for them if he wasn't in exactly the same position.

Before Cale could think what had just happened, the man suddenly jumped to his feet. To be honest, he even scared the guy a little, who did not expect it at all. And considering that he towered over him by a good two heads, it was understandable why he was so tense.

"A real man never gives up!" the white-haired man roared, rushing back. "Fight like real men!!!"

Henituse blinked in bewilderment, then turned his gaze to Wendy and Charlie, who were slightly confused.

"What was that just now?"

"That's definitely a good question..." says Bud thoughtfully, who even dropped his drink in surprise. He shook his head dazedly and looked at Glenn, who was just as surprised.

"Do you think I just imagined it or...?"

"There are no mass hallucinations." the magician cut off wearily, wincing. "So unfortunately..."

But Tunka, who finally saw someone who resembled him both in strength and physique, was delighted. He already wanted to fight with this man to find out which one of them was stronger. However, he still remembered that only wizards were in this guild, so he was trying to figure out what kind of wizard this man could be. Was he just doing magic? Didn't you fight with your fists at all? That would be a complete loss considering his physique.

" I wonder if this is the only migration of the local contingent outside the doors of this wonderful institution in such an unusual way, or will someone else do the same?" Eruhaben was puzzled.

No one knew, and only the Moirs, at whom the ancient dragon stared intently, studiously avoided his attentive gaze.

However, he understood all their silence quite correctly, so he could only exhale wearily:

"Ha.... Poor bastard."

"He can't stay around such dangerous people!" Derut immediately became alarmed and exclaimed excitedly. Violan, Lily and Basen nodded their heads in agreement.

"Isn't it a little late to try to control what he's doing?" Rashil lazily threw, who really wanted to sleep. However, he couldn't do it, and therefore he was angry.

Here the count fell silent, because he absolutely could not argue with this somehow.

"It was Elfman-san." the girl quietly informs, blushing in embarrassment. "Actually, it doesn't happen as often as you might think!"

Cale looks at her calmly, one eyebrow raised. 

"But it's still going to happen more often than I'm ready to see it." mentally he declares, but he doesn't say anything out loud. He doubts even more that accepting the offer to join the guild was a good decision.

But the baby is already on the verge of tears, and he doesn't want to upset her even more.

"Maybe he should have listened and not joined anywhere..." Ron says with displeasure.

And few people can argue with this.

Because the further they all look, the more dubious it seems to be joining this particular guild. Let him choose something calmer and less destructive.

That is why he carefully looks into the doorway to make sure that no one else is even thinking of flying along the old route, and then goes inside.

This time they are not met by another flying body, so they manage to enter without problems. Before Cale's eyes, a rather large but cozy room immediately opened, in which there were a huge number of people.

"What a cozy and large room." Lock appreciated, curiously watching the view that opened up to him. He liked what he saw.

"I agree." calmly nodded Choi Han, who again experienced a very bitter feeling due to the fact that Cale got all the best, and he only got the Forest of Darkness. It still seemed terribly unfair.

"Ugh, a place for commoners..."some aristocrat wrinkled his nose in disgust, thinking that he would never want to be in this place. And why did this garbage even call such a room cozy? Is he stupid or blind? Is he definitely an aristocrat? Or did he drink so much that he was ready to call even such a low-grade building good and new?

Many aristocrats agreed with him in their hearts, but did not dare to say such a thing out loud. They saw how sharply Bud looked at this daredevil. They weren't overconfident idiots, so they didn't want to anger the Sword Master.

Obviously, he took the insult about the Fairy Tail and his mercenary guild too, so he looked angry.

Only a few looked at him curiously, noticing that he had come with Wendy and Charlie. Cale noticed how carefully they scanned him, as if they thought he could harm these children right now.

He was willing to bet that if they had found even the slightest signs that he had somehow injured or harmed the girl and the cat, they would have instantly attacked him. Henituse quickly understood the reason for this behavior. Surely the baby was one of the youngest members of this guild - almost a common child, so everyone looked after her together.

Surely a lot more people would have paid attention to him if they were no longer busy with a fight right now, in which at least ten or fifteen people participated. That man with white hair was also there and just went flying towards the bar, where he crashed into the glass, absolutely smashing everything.

The guy winced, slightly regretting the drink.

There was a joint groan from Cage and Bud, who almost cried, imagining exactly how much alcohol was wasted.

And all those who appreciated the booze were now terribly shocked by such sacrilege.

"Why are there flying chairs and tables?" Cale asked Wendy slowly, massaging his temples and feeling a quick approaching pain.

She blushed terribly and looked away, trying not to look at him at all.

"And do you often have such "fun" going on at all?" Henituse asked rhetorically.

And judging by how she did not relax at all and also continued to glow with her whole face, the answer was obvious by itself.

"Ha... Poor bastard." Eruhaben repeated, shaking his head.

Derut wanted to correct the dragon, reminding him that he was not a bastard, but very legitimately born, but in the end he did not dare to do it.

Perhaps he really should have refused...

"It's too late. You're already in over your ears." Alberu sighs wearily.

"And he's also surprisingly weak in front of children's pleading eyes and tears." Bud shakes his head, smiling a little.

No one says that few people could resist such pleading eyes at all.

The dragons, deep in thought, had to admit that they, too, would most likely agree. Maybe, of course, not on a permanent basis, but for a few weeks for sure. Only he stubbornly refused to admit that he would not have resisted either.

Well, almost everyone loved children and cats. And if they formed a combo...

However, Cale didn't have time to think too much about the fallacy of his recent decisions, because he was immediately distracted by a melodious female voice that sounded from the side.

"May I know who you are and what you are doing next to Wendy and Charlie?" An incredibly beautiful girl with white hair and stunning blue eyes who was smiling sweetly asked him softly. Nevertheless, he clearly sensed a slight plume of threat emanating from her, which literally advised him not to make sudden movements. And in general not to harm the children who were next to him.

Well, as the guy already understood, the children, apparently, were going to be protected from him.

"How dare they treat an aristocrat like that?" someone blurted out, completely forgetting that he had recently called this aristocrat trash. He tried to say something else loudly, but the neighbors hurried to shut him up.

He's probably already earned a lot of problems in the future, so why make it worse?

"Hey, let me tell you!..." he was indignant and fought back, but finally finally quieted down when he was hit by a powerful aura. After that, he was completely crushed and seemed to be on the verge of fainting.

Judging by the fact that she was holding trays of drinks and snacks in her hands, she was a waitress here.

"So who are you?" she asked politely, but her gentle smile took on a threatening tone.

"Mira-san, this is Cale-san! He..." - the girl began to explain something confusingly with Charlie, while Henituse himself watched the fight. It seemed to be gaining momentum, drawing in more and more people.

Another guy flew by, crashing onto the nearest table and smashing it into splinters. Kyle raised his eyebrows, feeling that he was going to have a hard time with this guild.

The ancient dragon sighed sadly again, but did not call the guy an unhappy bastard for the third time. And everything was clear without him.

And judging by the way stifled giggles were heard here and there, they were thinking about the same thing.

"Oh, hello, Wendy." The discarded guy suddenly sat up and waved his hand. Henituse did not have time to really look at him, as his eyes were already covered with small children's hands. And as soon as the girl reached out?

The guy jerked, but hesitantly froze.

The guy jerked, but hesitantly froze. He didn't quite understand why the little girl did it, but the reason must surely be good.

"Why did she do that?"

"How do I know? Do you think I'm a prophet or something?"

"Well, what if?"

"Oh, shut up."

"And yet I wonder why Wendy closed Cale's eyes..." Alberu mused, trying to figure out what could be behind it.

Just then, in response to his thoughts, the girl spoke. Only here her words were strikingly different from everything that the guy could have expected in principle.

"Gray-san, get dressed, please." she sighs wearily. "You're shocking Cale-san so much!"

Henituse thought he had misheard.

And, in principle, everyone thought that they had caught mass hallucinations right now.

Did this girl leave the guy to get dressed?

What?

"What?" sounded very surprised, and then loud. "Oh, Mother, and when did you have time?! Hey, has anyone seen my underpants?"

"What the fuck?!" Cale screamed in his mind, just petrified from shock. However, he did not know whether he was more surprised that the guy, without noticing, manages to undress completely, or still that such a shy child like Wendy does not consider it something frightening.

"What the fuck?!" he repeated this aloud, putting into these words all the emotions that he was experiencing now.

Almost everyone who saw it had similar thoughts and feelings. But there was still darkness on the screen, so it seemed that the little girl genuinely cared about the moral integrity of Henituse. 

Although, judging by the age, it should have been the other way around.

"Ha... Poor bastard..." still Eruhaben couldn't resist shaking his head.

"That's it, Cale-san, Gray-san is already dressed, so don't be shy. Wendy smiled shyly at him, who released his eyes after a while. "Don't get mad at him. Gray-san undresses at the level of reflexes, so he does it completely mechanically and simply does not notice it."

"That's how..." he was still very stunned, but he was already squinting, calculating. He didn't want this strange guy to suddenly undress in front of him and the children. Apparently, they already consider this completely normal, but Henituse refuses to put up with it. So he has several options for what he can do with it.

"And what will he come up with? Clothes that can't be removed without a passphrase?"

"And this is a good option..."

"What?!"

"Well, anything is better than constantly watching someone undress in front of your eyes. Moreover, there are children there."

The entire Hanituse family was on the verge of fainting because Cale was in such a dangerous situation and in the company of such strange people.

And if they teach him something bad?!

If someone had asked Choi Han about this, he would have said that this trashy aristocrat had learned many bad things himself. But they didn't ask him, so he just sat there and even felt a little sorry for Cale. No, he would still like to switch places with him, but not so much anymore.

However, he was ready to endure these constant undressing in order to admire the almost forgotten black hair and black eyes like his.

Meanwhile, Mera standing nearby, who didn't know exactly what Hale was thinking, turned to Wendy.

"By the way, Polyushka-san asked you to come to her as soon as you come." she said with a sigh.

"Huh?" she was really surprised. "Is something wrong?"

"Yes, Juvia dragged some guy poisoned by an unknown poison to her yesterday. You know Polyushka-san. She may grumble, but she always helps. And here she still hasn't managed to develop an antidote. So run to her." Mira explained, smiling a little sadly. However, it didn't look like she was too scared. That's why Cale assumed that even if the poison could not be neutralized, it could be slowed down.

"Got it." Wendy nodded quickly and ran to the exit. Charlie activated her wings and flew after her. In less than a couple of seconds, they disappeared from sight.

Henituse watched her go, then turned to the girl who was still standing next to him, carefully examining him. The recent hostility seemed to have completely disappeared, so he received only a gentle and warm greeting.

"So you want to join our guild?" Mira asked him politely, raising her eyebrows questioningly.

The fragment ended there, and the screen went dark for a while.

All this left them in a surprised and slightly suspended state, as if they were thinking about whether to accept it or not.

-----------------------------

Well, technically speaking, the Paseton really appeared. Well, that is how he appeared... But you know what I mean.

In the future, there will be Wikipedia of some characters, after which the Paseton will appear again. But it will not be earlier than in 3-4 chapters.

I have a lot to do because of my studies, so I can't write as often as I want. I hope for your understanding.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 11.6K 61
Secret Organization. White Star. Sealed God. They are all gone now. Peace has come again to the Western and Eastern Continent. All thanks to a single...
35.7K 715 36
"I can't do it!!!!" "I give up!!!!!" "This is beyond me!!! How can I do that?!" This boy was by no means popular. He certainly isn't confident. He's...
171 14 6
- 𝕊𝕠, 𝕚'𝕞 𝕘𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕒𝕤𝕜 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒 𝕗𝕒𝕧𝕠𝕣, 𝕤𝕝𝕖𝕖𝕡𝕪𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕. 𝔼𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕨𝕖 𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕜𝕚𝕕𝕤, 𝕚'𝕕 𝕒𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕓𝕖...
182K 4K 30
An accident had led one celestial mage to expect the unexpected. An accidental pregnancy did not fit her lifestyle. How will Lucy react? How will oth...