๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž [๐‡๐ž...

Autorstwa Sailormoonuzumaki

๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜‹๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ... Wiฤ™cej

Oc Diaspro
๐Ÿท. แด˜ษชษดแด‹ส แด˜ส€แดแดษชsแด‡
๐Ÿธ. ส™สŸแดแดแด
๐Ÿน. แด€แด›แด›แด€แด„แด‹
๐Ÿบ. ษช'แด ษดแดแด› แด›แดแดœแด„สœษชษดษข สแดแดœ!
๐Ÿป. sแด‡แด„แดษดแด… แด€แด›แด›แด€แด„แด‹
๐Ÿผ. า“ษชษดแด€สŸ ส™แด€แด›แด›สŸแด‡
sแด‡แด€sแดษด ๐Ÿธ
๐Ÿฝ. ษดแด‡แดก สแด‡แด€ส€, ษดแด‡แดก sแด›แดœแด…แด‡ษดแด›
๐Ÿพ. สŸแด€สสŸแด€ แด€ษดแด… แด˜ษชา“า“
๐Ÿฟ. ส€แด‡sแด„แดœแด‡ แดษชssษชแดษด
๐Ÿท๐Ÿถ. แด„แด€แด แด‡
๐Ÿท๐Ÿท. แด‹ษชษดษข สŸแด‡แด
First time readers
๐Ÿท๐Ÿธ. แดส ส™ส€ษชแด…แด‡
๐Ÿท๐Ÿน. แด˜ส€แดา“แด‡แดคแดคแดส€ แด€แด แด€สŸแดษด
๐Ÿท๐Ÿป. แด„ส€แด‡แด‡แด˜ส แด€แด แด€สŸแดษด
๐Ÿท๐Ÿผ. สœแด‡สŸษชแด€ แด€ษดแด… แด…ษชแด€sแด˜ส€แด แด s sแด›แดส€แดส
๐Ÿท๐Ÿฝ. วซแดœแด‡แด‡ษด แด‡sแด›สœแด‡ส€
๐Ÿท๐Ÿพ. แดแด€ษขษชแด„แด€สŸ แด„แดษดแด แด‡ส€ษขแด‡ษดแด„แด‡ แด„สŸแด€ss
๐Ÿท๐Ÿฟ. แด›แด‡แด€แดแดกแดส€แด‹
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ. แด‹ษชแด…ษดแด€แด˜แด˜แด‡แด…
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿท. ส€แดสแด€สŸ ส™แด€สŸสŸ
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ. สœแด€สŸสŸแดแดกแด‡แด‡ษด แด˜แด€ส€แด›ส
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿน. แดส สŸษชแด›แด›สŸแด‡ ส€แด‡ส™แด‡สŸ
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿบ. แด„สŸแดแดœแด… แด›แดแดกแด‡ส€'s แด„แดแด…แด‡x
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿป. สœแดแด˜แด‡ แด€ษดแด… สŸแดแด แด‡
Important notice (please read)
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿผ. แด›แดกแด แด„แดแด…แด‡x
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿฝ. แด›สœแด‡ แดกษชสŸแด…สŸแด€ษดแด…s

๐Ÿท๐Ÿบ. แด˜แด€ส€แด›ส แด„ส€แด€แดคสœแด‡ส€

7.9K 431 153
Autorstwa Sailormoonuzumaki

Diaspro sighs as she went inside Sky and Brandon's room only to see Sky in a towel who had just came out of the bathroom, he jumps once he saw her.

"Diaspro, really? Knock!" Sky said and she rolled her eyes. "Sky, yes, no!" She said and goes to his closet going through his stuff.

"Why are you even here? I thought you will be coming with the girls." Sky said as he went back to the bathroom to change.

"Because I wanted to be as far away front that new creepy teacher we have at Alfea, every girl is so smitten by him." Diaspro said and grins seeing her spear. "And you're not?" He asked coming out already changed.

He chuckles seeing her look. "Right, can't forget about Palladium." He said with a roll of his eyes.

"You know if you meet some of the guys here I'm sure you will like them instead of scaring them off." Sky said and Diaspro scoffs.

"Hey! If they can't handle me getting their asses beat than I don't need some sensitive guy that gets their ego hurt. I want a guy who can handle my fighting training, knows how to fight well, nice and someone who can handle the life I am in." Diaspro said with a glare.

"You know very well that our life's as princess and prince is difficult. Assassin, food poison and kidnapping." She said and Sky sighs with a frown. "I need to know that my partner can handle that stuff if it ever happens and not go all panicking and fainting."

Sky nods.

"So...is Brandon or Riven here? I wanna train a bit before the girls come." She said and speak of the devil Brandon comes in the room only for him to stop seeing Diaspro.

"Uh, why-." Brandon was cut off by Diaspro pulling his cape both heading out. "Come on! I need to get ready for when Stella gets here." He said and Diaspro smiles back at him.

"Don't worry, if you beat me fast you'll see her but if you don't too bad I guess." Diaspro said making him groan in defeat letting himself get dragged to the training room.

____

"Dude, is that the Diaspro? The one who helped out when the academy got attacked." A specialist guy said nudging his friend who stopped pushing wights.

They both watched her and Brandon fight each other with hand and hand combat.

"Damn, she's a beauty." The guy said with a smirk his friend rolled his eyes. "Don't even think about it Rick, haven't you heard the rumors?" His friend asked.

"What rumors?" Rick asked drinking his water.

"Diaspro doesn't just date anyone and who ever tries to ask her out she rejects them in matter of seconds." His friend said and Jack looks ahead to see Diaspro pin Brandon down on the ground. "Plus, you really think Prince Sky will let you get close to her? They're like siblings even though they're supposed to be married."

"Shut up, Dave." Jack said standing up from his spot. "I'll just have to impress her and I'll worry about Sky later." He said with a smirk pulling his red hair back picking up a sword and making his way to Diaspro and Brandon.

Brandon was the first one to notice him and a frown was put on his face, Rick is the biggest playboy in the academy going out with girls in Alfea and once his was done with them and by that he means having sex he ends it. He knew Rick was bad news seeing how Rick's eyes land on Diaspro but he wasn't worried about her, she can take care of herself and knew she won't fall for Rick that easy but he was worried that Rick won't like being rejected or the word no.

Diaspro stretched herself with a smile and picks up a sword since she was going to go for a second round with Brandon, only this time they will use weapons but frowns when a throat clears behind her.

"Yes?" She asked turning around to see a specialist looking at her with a smirk, his green eyes having that glee that she didn't like. Diaspro could literally feel the smugness and ego from him, she saw his sword in hand.

"I was wondering if you like to practice with a new partner? Fill in for Brandon." He said and Diaspro frowns.

"First of all, I don't know you and..." She was cut off by the guys taking her hand and kissing the back of it. "Rick, pleasure to meet you Diaspro." Rick said and Diaspro pulls away with a glare.

"That's princess Diaspro to you, only my friends call me by name." She said and could see the irritation on his face but was mask with a calm smile. "And secondly, Brandon doesn't need anyone to fill his spot his fine."

Brandon gets up with a nod and looking at Rick. "You heard her, she's fine with me." He said and Rick gives him a look.

"Oh, so you dating a princess and think you all that but I see that having one princess isn't enough is it? Gold dig-." Rick gets cut off by Diaspro punching him right on the mouth knocking him down on the ground, she gets on top of him pulling his shirt up.

"I dare you to finish that sentence because if you do... you'll miss that tongue of yours." Diaspro whispers and Rick flinch feeling the sword she hand on his rib. "Let me remind you that him and his friends are my friends, anyone disrespecting them is also a disrespect to me." She said said and gets up pushing him away.

"Let's go, I had enough training for today." Diaspro said walking away, specialists all went back to do their own work after the whole argument happen.

"Told you it was a bad idea." Jack said coming behind his friend. "Shut up." Rick snapped cleaning the blood off his mouth.

A certain long black hair guy watched the who interaction with a smirk looking down at his art book, a picture of Diaspro holding a sword up with a look of determination while on top of the creature she fought in the attack last year behind her were left dead creatures in pieces.

____

"Hey everyone, welcome to Red Fountain. You all look radiant." Sky said with a smile as he and the group meet up with the Winx, Diaspro was beside him changing into her casual outfit which was a red dress reaching down her knees fallow by red heels.

"You got that right. We outshine all the other girls at Alfea." Stella said with a grin and Tune comes to her side. "Stella, Prince Sky is being very polite here. You could at least return the compliment." She said and Diaspro smiles seeing Zing and Glim flying their way to her to her her cheek.

"Miss you guys, too." Diaspro said.

"Sorry for the delay, Diaspro had to cool off before she kills Someone." Sky said holding a hand on her shoulder making the girls look at Diaspro. "Why? Did something happen?" Layla asked.

"Just some big ego guy insulting Brandon when we went for a small training exercise, nothing that serious." Diaspro said.

"But I do hope you weren't too bored." She said and Stella smiles. "Of course not. I was so busy being admired." Stella said waving a couple of Specialists who call her even some calling Diaspro which she ignores.

"And that makes 26 Specialists." Stella counts with a smile not seeing Brandon get jealous.

"Well, I scored 12 witches plus 17 fairies for a grand total of 29." Brandon said with a smirk and Diaspro smiles a little. "I think you mean 30, one more fairy did ask for your number." Diaspro adds and Brandon gives her a wink.

"You heard her I win, sunshine." He said with a bow making Stella gasp dramatically, the others laughing. Bloom gets up along with everyone.

"So are we going to the arena behind the school for the parade?" Bloom asked and Sky shakes his head. "Actually, the ceremony will take place inside." He said.

"Inside? For once, I'd like to spend a day without seeing the inside of a school." Stella said with a huff.

"Whoa! Stella. You don't really think we'd have a party without a few surprises?" Brandon asked her with a grin as they all started to make their way to the arena, Diaspro walks further away from them in thought.

____Flashback after the battle with the Trix

"Enough already! How many times do I have to tell you to stop visiting those orphans?!" Her mothers shouts slamming a fist on her throne as Diaspro looks down with a glare.

"A princess shouldn't be around dirty orphans, it could ruin our image! What would the others say about-." Diaspro cuts her off.

"Don't call them that! Their sweet kids with big dreams, one of them wants to be a royal guard. Second one wants to be a specialist like Sky and Brandon and the last one wants to be the first male fairy of the empire, which I know they will succeed and I'm going to make sure that happens." Diaspro said and heads out but stops by the door.

"Just a heads up.. Sky and I will be ending the marriage proposal together." She said not seeing the cold glare of her mother.

_____End flashback

"Who's that? He's kinda cute." Stella said and Diaspro was snapped out of her flashback looking at Stella's gaze. Diaspro looks to see a guy seated on the benches his waist-length black hair in a hair tie, his blue eyes gazing at them for a second. Diaspro could also tell he is well-built body even though he had loose clothes that actually fit him and fair skin tone.

"Have I seen him somewhere?" Diaspro asked looking at the guy still which Sky gets in her view waving his arms around. "Uh, nobody. Just some random guy." Sky said.

"Actually, that's Saladin's nephew well technically son since Saladin raised him after his actual son died of sickness and nobody but him could raise him." Timmy said and Diaspro screams in happiness.

"Ha! I remember now, he was there when the whole Trix attack happened in the school. He was about to get attack from one of the creatures when I saved him on time, although he had short hair last year." Diaspro said looking happy to remember something.

"Is he a specialist?" She asked and Jackson shakes his head. "Him? No way. He's a real pacifist, doesn't even like to get his hands dirty."

"Really?" Diaspro asked a bit confused because when she walked away after saving him he was fighting like he knew how to handle himself.

"Yeah, I heard he dropped out of Red Fountain." Jackson said with a nod. "Move." Diaspro said as she pushed a protective Sky out of the way approaching the guy with Brandon calling him out.

"Hey, Helia let me introduce you." Brandon said as the Winx waved at Helia. "Meet the stars of Alfea. This is Stella, Tecna, Flora and-." Stella cuts him off with a smile on her face.

"Hi, I'm Stella. Are you an artist? Can you show me your sketches?" She asked and Diaspro shakes her head. "Here we go." Diaspro said and jumps as Helia bows to her with a smile.

"Please to meet you again, princess." Helia said and Diaspro smiles. "Glad to see that you made out alive." Diaspro said and notice the art book in his hand.

"An artist?" She asked and he nods being carefully with showing the special drawing he had. "Wow, you can tell how much work you put in this piece...wait, is that a Kitsune?" Diaspro asked seeing the drawing of a magic Kitsune laying on the field of grass sun shining down at them.

"Yeah, found one when I was exploring." Helia said smiling seeing her expression on his drawings. "Wow, it's really rare to see them." She said and smiling at him.

Stella nudges Flora with a smirk.

"Do you see what I see?" Stella whispers to Flora who nods with a smile. "Definitely." Flora said.

Sky clears his throat frowning when Diaspro doesn't turn around still talking to Helia.

"We better get going guys, the show is about to start." Sky said and Diaspro waves them goodbye. "Will you like to join us? I'm sure we still have one more room for you." Diaspro asked and Helia nods letting her go first.

The Winx smile behind them specially Stella who was squealing jumping up and down.

_____

"Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, friends of Red Fountain! We have not come here today to lament over the ruins of out illustrious school. Although the historical splendor of Red Fountain has been ruined, the skills and spirit of our specialists remain unshaken." Codatorta said making everyone cheer.

"The time has come to restore the prestige of Red Fountain." Saladin said as he used magic a yellow glowed appear around him. "By renewing the very foundations of our institution."

Diaspro hold on to her seat feeling the arena shake. "Please tell me we're not getting attacked again?" She asked and Helia chuckles looking at her.

"Everything is fine, my father is just making the arena fly in the air." Helia said and Diaspro nods with a sigh seeing the ceiling of the arena open and the seats extend backwards, more seats are made by spreading.

"And now, ladies and gentlemen, a parade for the new Red Fountain!" Codatorta announced and Diaspro smiles seeing the dragons come out and fly around.

_____

"Come on! Kick his ass Sky!" Diaspro shouts as she now stood with the girls since Helia was called over by his grandfather.

Sky and Riven are dueling each other in the arena. Riven throws a gadget at Sky that releases gas blinding Sky making Diaspro groan.

"Use your hearing senses!" She shouts and cheers when Sky dodged Riven's attacks.

"Oh! Was that legal?" Bloom asked.

"Yes and no, as long as the gas isn't toxic everything is fine." Diaspro said. "Then what was that stuff?" Stella asked.

"Probably just a regular smoke bomb, temporarily blinds your opponent." Diaspro said.

Bloom and Diaspro cheer as Sky defeats Riven.

"Now is Brandon's turn." She said and watched her friend a familiar specialist, Rick. Diaspro stands up with a glare and shouts. "Brandon! You better kick his ass to the ground!"

Diaspro said but gasps as a huge monster lands on the arena crushing everything in his path, people run to the exit screaming.

"Magic Winx!" Diaspro didn't waist time into transforming with the other girls helping out.

"This thing must have a weak spot, Tecna." Diaspro said and pause seeing Tecna already on it making hologram around her doing fast research.

Diaspro puts her right hand out a bunch of sharp blue crystals shoot out of her hand attacking the monster but frowns as they don't do that much damage, she moves out of the way when a one his tails snaps at her direction.

Diaspro didn't notice that the monster throws some sticky substance at her face blinding her after getting distracted by the tail.

"Damn it!" She said and gasps feeling his tail wrap around her tightly. "Diaspro!" She heard Sky and Brandon call her in worried.

Diaspro reached for her small sword and cuts the tail off of her earning a painful sound from the monster, she cleans off the substance from her face seeing the monster ready to attack her but wires wrap the monster preventing it from moving.

"Who?" Diaspro asked looking behind the monster to see Helia was the one is holding the wires on top of the arena.

"Are you alright, Diaspro?" Helia asked and she gives him a thumbs up.

"Diaspro, the neck is the weak spot!" Tecna said and Diaspro smiles looking at the monster.

"Gem blast!" Diaspro said shooting a familiar yellow beam to above its head backing away when the monster's face was getting bigger and bigger. "Everyone! Cover." She said and raised towards Helia making a shield and her friends do the same.

The monster roars as its head exploding into millions of pieces leaving behind his half body.

_____

Diaspro sighs as she lays on a tree feeling tired of the day events, she smiles as Zing brings a water bottle helping Glim with it.

"Thanks." She said patting her lap for them to rest which they immediately did with a smile. Suddenly, a paper airplane lands on her lap and she unfolds it letting a surprise sound.

It was her in her fairy form holding a sword up and she was on top of a dead creature that the Trix created last year, in the background was more dead creatures.

"Wow, you look.." Zing said as he also looks at the drawing. "Badass but pretty at the same time." Diaspro said with a smile and notice a number on the corner. "Huh, being bold I see." She said with a small laugh, not seeing a certain Professor looking at her.

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

1K 38 7
apodyopsis โ™ก the act of mentally undressing someone โœฎ แดŠแด๊œฑษชแด‡ แด€ษดแด… ส€ษชแด แด‡ษด แดœ๊œฑแด‡แด… แด›แด ส™แด‡ แด แด‡ส€ส แด„สŸแด๊œฑแด‡ ๊œฐส€ษชแด‡ษดแด…๊œฑ ส™แดœแด› แดกสœแด‡ษด แด›สœแด‡ส แดกแด‡ษดแด› แด›แด แด€สŸ๊œฐแด‡แด€ ษชแด› แด€สŸสŸ แด„สœแด€ษดษขแด‡แด…. ษดแด แดษด...
50.7K 1K 20
๐Ÿ„ท2๐Ÿ„พ ๐Ÿ„ต๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด: ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ด ๐Ÿ…†๐Ÿ„ธ๐Ÿ„ฝ๐Ÿ…‡ ๐Ÿ…‚๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ถ๐Ÿ„ฐ "สแดแดœ สœแด€แด แด‡ แด›สœแด‡ แด˜แดแดกแด‡ส€ ส™สŸแด๊œฑ๊œฑแดแด สแดแดœ แดŠแดœ๊œฑแด› ษดแด‡แด‡แด… แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฐแดœสŸสŸ แด€แด„แด„แด‡๊œฑ๊œฑ แด๊œฐ ษชแด›" ส™สŸแด๊œฑ๊œฑแดแด ษช๊œฑ แด€ แดกแด€แด›แด‡ส€ ๊œฐแด€ษชส€ส แดกสœแด แด›แดแดแด‹ แด„แดษดแด›ส€แดสŸ...
333K 9.8K 25
ใ€ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—…๐—…๐—‘๐—‡๐–บ๐—‡๐—€๐–พ ใ€‘โ”โ” โฌ ๐Ÿฅ: ๐Ÿ’ซโ› แด€ษดษขแด‡สŸแด€; ๐Ÿ“โœ โญ ๐’‘๐’“๐’†๐’”๐’†๐’๐’•๐’”... โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘๏ธถ๊’ท๊’ฆ๏ธถ๊’ท๊’ฆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘ โœถ : ยท โ€ข โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”…โ”โ”โ”โ”…โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฏ๐™š๐™ฃ (๐ŸŒปโœฆ๐Ÿงš) ยท . โ‹† ยท โ”...
16.8K 513 8
โ•”โ•โ•โ•*.ยท:ยท.โ˜ฝโœง โœฆ โœงโ˜พ.ยท:ยท.*โ•โ•โ•โ•— ๐’๐˜๐๐Ž๐๐’๐ˆ๐’ ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’“๐’๐’” ๐’๐’‡ ๐‘พ๐’Š๐’๐’™ ๐‘ช๐’๐’–๐’ƒ ๐’ˆ๐’†๐’•...