Harry Potter, Marvel, Dc one...

By savannacasy1

One shots of Harry Potter, dc, and marvel characters no y/n Fluff Angs More

Drarry
Wolfstar
Parksborn

Snegulus

35 1 0
By savannacasy1

Regulus black never understood why the marauders had to bully Severus snape all the time. He wasn't half bad he was quite an attractive shy fellow. Don't tell his brother, Sirius, though he would think he was under the influence of a dark spell or love potion. He doesn't remember when the feeling for Severus started for he never really payed attention to his emotions or ignored them. He dozed off smiling as he stared at Severus as he mixed the ingredients to their potion. "Are you going to help or are you just going to stare at me?" Severus asked. Regulus blushed and went back to writing about the potion they were creating.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

435K 6.7K 81
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
125K 5.1K 93
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
136K 3.7K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
418K 10.5K 59
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...