[BL] I Became Popular After T...

By xxahjussixx

Title: I Became Popular After Transmigrating Into A Cannon Fodder Star Author: Zhan Si / 惗肆 Chapter: 143+7 E... More

Chapter 0
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144 Extra [Rose Litchi]
Chapter 145 Extra [Jasmine Qingti]
Chapter 146 Extra [Sea Salt and Pineapple]
Chapter 147 Extra Story [Assorted Tangerines]
Chapter 148 Extra [White Peach Berry Berry]
Chapter 149 Extra [Meaty Grapes]
Chapter 150 Extra [Kumquat Lemon]

Chapter 92

1.3K 51 1
By xxahjussixx

Chapter 92

The author of the original book, Cang Hai Yi can be regarded as a leader in the category of "Suspense Detective", and readers affectionately call him "Uncle Cang".

The serialization period of "Night Detective" lasted for four years, and five physical novels have been released in total. The benchmark of the readership is huge.

However, the suspense category is subject to many restrictions, even if the film and television copyright is sold, it is difficult to adapt it properly. The copyright of the first novel of "Detective Night Walker" was sold for two years, and only then did the film and television adaptation start.

Therefore, Uncle Cang attaches great importance to this movie.

All book fans who follow Uncle Cang's Weibo know that the former will report to them about the movie situation every now and then, and he always praises them.

Even two days before the release, he called on book fans on Weibo to go to the theater to support.

In fact, half of the reason why the pre-sale box office of "Detective Night Walker" is so high is because of Uncle Cang's hard work in publicity.

After all, if even the original author thinks the movie is 'very good', then the adaptation must be very successful!

For the smooth filming of the next few films, book fans responded to the call and bought movie tickets.

They rushed to the cinema to watch it, only to be pissed off by the 'mess' movie.

What happened?

Did Uncle Cang take bad money from the producer, close his eyes and brag that he didn't even care about his own hard work?

Just when the book fans were puzzled and resentful, the original author's long accusation was dropped, and he angrily revealed all the dirty truths to the public.

It turned out that when the crew started filming and television, they hired screenwriter Shen Ming .

Shen Ming's reputation in the screenwriting circle is not that great, and his previous script works were all low-cost investment movies.

Shen Ming knew the great fame of the original novel, so he visited the original author, Uncle Cang, and actively and modestly discussed the details of the adaptation of the script.

It is said that the author of the original work treats his own work as if he treats his own son.

Of course, Uncle Cang doesn't want his work to be changed, and he is willing to spare time to discuss with screenwriter Shen Ming's humbly asking for advice.

In this process, he does not charge a penny.

The two worked hard for three months before they completed the first version of the script and handed it over to the film producer and director.

About a week later, the other party made a request for revision. They said that the suspenseful case in the movie was too detailed and bloody, and it might not be easy to pass the trial, so they asked for a slight revision.

After Shen Ming heard the news, he and Uncle Cang carried out a new round of revision and creation.

A total of five versions of the script have been revised before and after. Although some places are different from the original, under the personal control of Uncle Cang Hai, the overall story logic and character images are still standing.

The two parties "happily" reached a consensus on the script. Although there were twists and turns in the casting of the next actors, the overall process went smoothly.

In this way, "Detective Night Walker" entered the shooting session.

During the period, Uncle Cang and Shen Ming jointly expressed that they wanted to visit the film crew, but the producer delayed several times before inviting them.

On the day of the visit, the shooting plots were all based on the content of the script.

Song Qingfeng, one of the two male protagonists in the script, who plays the role of "Front Team", is a powerful actor, and his performance in the scene of visiting the cast was very exciting.

Uncle Cang, who is the original author and screenwriter, was of course satisfied, and took the initiative to share a photo with the actors on Weibo.

The investment is strong, the script is satisfactory, and the casting is excellent.

Uncle Cang took it for granted that his work could appear in front of the public with the best appearance, but he didn't expect that he would be completely dumbfounded watching it in the cinema as soon as it was released!

The plot of the original script has been changed to pieces, the newly added plot is boring, the role of the two male protagonists has been greatly reduced, and the emotional line between the male and female protagonists is out of the sky...

Even the fans of the book feel 'disgusting'. Uncle Cang, the original author's eyes became a pile of shit!

He immediately asked the producer, and the answer he got was.

"We just filmed and edited according to the script? Some parts didn't pass the review, so deletions are inevitable."

"It's enough for the movie to do well at the box office. Didn't you get the copyright fee for the original work? Don't worry about it so much."

Uncle Cang couldn't get enough of this answer, and the screenwriter Shen Ming, who was also shocked by the movie's plot, was also asking for the truth.

Finally, the two got the answer from the former staff of the crew.

"The producer felt that some scene layouts were too expensive and unnecessary, so they planned to find someone to modify the script from the very beginning. Little sweet drama is so good to shoot, and it saves money."

No, after the male protagonist Cai Yishu joined the team and heard the news, he recommended the screenwriter Wang Yongwei, and the plots of the movies that are currently released are all created and adapted by him.

"The reason why I didn't tell you is because I'm afraid that there will be extra problems. Now that the movie is released, no matter how dissatisfied you writers and screenwriters are, you can't overthrow it and re-shoot it."

Good graces!

It's fine if the producer admits to modifying the script from the very beginning. After all, the copyright has already been sold, and no matter how powerful the original author is, there is nothing he can do. It can save time wasting serious revisions to the script.

But while asking the original author and screenwriter to call back for re-editing, and at the same time fooling people with the trash modified script and trampling on other people's hard work at will, will the producer have any shame?

--Petition to refund the ticket, it won't make money for the rubbish film producer!

--@Cai Yishu Get out of the entertainment industry! @Wang Yongwei Get out of the scriptwriting circle! @Zhiwen Movie Get out of the film and television industry!

--So? I invested 150 million yuan to make this kind of rubbish work, where did the money go? It was swallowed up by the producer!

--Let me just say, there was so much publicity before the release, but I didn't dare to order screenings in advance, because I was afraid that some audiences would be disappointed after watching the movie early, which would affect the box office, right?

According to the movie's box office momentum, it would have been able to pay back its cost within three days of its release.

The producers are sure about this, so they dare to be so thick-skinned, but they didn't expect that the temper of the original author, Cang Hai Yi, would be so tough?

The 'trash modified script' was confirmed on the front foot, and dared to publicly denounce the producer on the back foot.

What made the producers unable to resist the most was that the book fans who were furious responded to the overwhelming condemnation and directly rushed # Detective Night Walker Trash Modified Script# to the hot searches.

Ji Li was always paying attention to the news on the Internet, and shook his head, He really hasn't learned his lesson.

Obviously because of the unauthorized modification of the script, the crew of "Time Traveler" has already learned a lesson.

But after only two or three months of work, they made trouble again in the crew of "Detective Night Walker".

This time the producer is the same as them, and Cai Yishu also has a share of the investment funds they want to save.

Seeing the trend on Weibo, Qin Li curled his lips, "In that case, I'll give them a hot search post for free."

Ji Li glanced at him and joked, "Teacher Qin Li is indeed rich."

"With one less competitor, our film will have a greater screening rate and potential audience." Qin Li squeezed Ji Li's soft earlobe, "Baby, I'm making money."

Thanks to Cai Yi In particular, another movie that is most involved with "Detective Night Walker" is their "Time Traveler".

Although it is a bit too much to use peers as stepping stones, this is the case in the film and television industry.

The one who can have the last laugh is the real winner.

At Qin Li's request, Lixing Company secretly spent money to operate, and this topic quickly became a high-ranking hot search.

Seeing that the situation was wrong, the organizer immediately contacted the Weibo official and wanted to remove the news, but unfortunately the price of this 'removal of popular searches' had not been negotiated, and a new incident occurred.

The agency to which Song Qingfeng, one of the movie's leading actors, issued a statement, directly breaking face with the producer of "Detective Night Walker"

It turned out that the producer had invited Song Qingfeng to cooperate with the original script.

After reading the script, Song Qingfeng went to supplement the original work. He liked the role of 'Captain of Criminal Investigation Brigade' Bian Feng very much, so he agreed to act.

The two parties were very straightforward when signing the contract, and the remuneration was based on the consistent market price.

But within a few days of starting up, Song Qingfeng and his team kept receiving script flyers.

An excellent plot takes a nosedive, becoming dry and boring.

After Song Qingfeng discovered the problem, he immediately communicated with the producer and director. Seeing the stalemate between the two sides, the latter made a concession.

The crew said that Song Qingfeng will shoot according to the original script, but there are a few important scenes that must be deleted, because they really can't pass the review, and the filming is useless.

Song Qingfeng has already agreed to act, and it is impossible to break the contract temporarily.

Fortunately, filming according to the original script made him feel that it was enough to accept, and it took a month and a half to shoot like this.

Now that the movie is released, not only the author of the original book and the screenwriter found out that they were deceived, but even Song Qingfeng also discovered that he had been deceived.

Because the crew gave him the same modified script.

What is the main event that cannot be filmed without a trial? It's clear that it's a waste of money and not willing to shoot big scenes!

Let him work hard with the original script, and add a lot of male and female protagonists without telling him.

During filming, from the first 80-odd scenes, it was cut down to no more than 40-50 scenes.

The post-editing continued to be one size fits all, and in the end only 20 minutes of playing time were reserved.

What's the matter?

Even the 'dead' still has ten minutes to appear in the scene!

Although Song Qingfeng is not popular, he has aspirations for acting.

He thought that the producer didn't respect his contribution at all, so he couldn't bear it anymore and chose to let the company explain the situation publicly.

In the end, he said forcefully, "If that's the case, please remove us from this movie! This false leading role, I don't want to be in it!"

What kind of rubbish movie, they have good and capable actors, and they don't want to get involved!

As soon as the brokerage company's statement came out, Song Qingfeng reposted it without saying a word.

Since his debut, Song Qingfeng has always been a down-to-earth "veteran cadre" image. He has played with many actors and starred in many film and television works, and his popularity is extremely high.

A stone stirs up a thousand waves.

--Holy shit, I feel sorry for Mr. Song! The producers don't want to bully people like this!

--I'm not a fan of the original book, but I just read it for Teacher Song! Great acting as always!

--Garbage producers are not human. If there are surprises in garbage movies, it basically revolves around Teacher Song's appearance.

--Do you understand why the ultimate trailer feels so good? Teacher Song's few famous movie scenes are all concentrated in the trailer, and the emotional lines of the male and female protagonists who persuade people to quit are hidden and do not appear.

--Very well, I originally gave the rating of three stars, and I will change it to one star now!

Netizens were outraged, and some actors directly stood up to support Song Qingfeng.

Add drama? Can't bear it!

Change the script? Can't bear it!

The producer is not a human? Can't bear it!

Now that the heat has exploded, the producers can't control it even if they want to. In desperation, the road show promotion scheduled for the day of the release had to be temporarily cancelled.

Netizens attacked and abused the producer, but they also stripped Cai Yishu and Wang Yongwei of their "previous convictions".

The first film and television work that debuted was the male lead in an IP drama, but after it was broadcast, the male lead had as many roles as the male lead.

The second male lead actually had a relationship with the heroine in the play before the male lead?

Cai Yishu's first film in the big screen film industry was temporarily replaced by other actors in the group.

There was an old actor in the production team who broke the news that there was an actor in the same group who was not good at acting but had a lot of plays, and he was referring to Cai Yishu.

The first drama in which he acted as the leading actor in a movie was "Time Traveler", which also changed the original script. However, the investor and the producer saw through his careful thinking at a glance, and they were so stubborn that they terminated the contract directly, and survived.

Then, the next movie to suffer was Detective Night Walker.

Absolutely! Add drama!

Absolutely! Devil!

Fortunately, the car overturned this time, otherwise how many crews and excellent scripts would suffer in the future!

Netizens not only scolded Cai Yishu and Wang Yongwei, but also criticized Jincheng Pictures behind them to the center of the earth.

There was Zhu Xusheng, the hero of the car shock, and Cai Yishu, the "add drama maniac" later. What kind of demon and ghosts are the artists under Jincheng Films?

Cai Yishu's team couldn't stop the netizens from fighting against each other, so they could only lie flat and let them laugh.

On various ticket-buying apps, the refund rate of the movie "Night Walker" surged, and for several hours, the box office unexpectedly experienced negative growth.

Those book fans and netizens who were forced to refund their tickets took this opportunity to leave all kinds of bad reviews, rubbish producers, rubbish male protagonists, rubbish plots...

The comprehensive score of the movie plummeted to below 6 points in a short period of time. It is estimated that the follow-up scores can still break through the minimum limit.

All in all, "Detective Night Walker" relies on its strength to persuade passers-by to retreat.

This is going to be scheduled according to the number of filming sessions previously booked, it must be a blood loss!

Seeing that the situation was not right, the major theater companies across the country notified their theaters at the same time, reducing the number of screenings for "Night Walker".

What about the free time and theater? It can only be a movie that is scheduled to be released at the same time!

The original screening rate of "The Flower Demon" and "The Great Lost Wealth in the World" is not low, so "Time Traveler" with a comprehensive score of 9.3 points has become the biggest profiter in this silent competition.

The film scheduling rate on the first day of release rose directly from 9% during the day to 12% at night.

The increase in film scheduling rate is an excellent weapon to boost the box office.

Compared with the super-long duration of "The Great Lost Wealth in the World" and "The Flower Demon", the short duration of "Time Traveler", which is only 80 minutes, is particularly appropriate.

The most important thing is that there are not only handsome men and beautiful women in the movie, but also a lot of guest stars!

That's right, after the publicity rights of "Time Traveler" fell into the hands of Li Xing, a crazy bombing style publicity model began in the afternoon.

The old drama player Wei Guofu, actress Song Chenxing, powerful Xu Manman... even the actor who play the hero's grandparents are all veteran actors at the national treasure level.

Speaking of which, the cast of this drama is no lower than that of "Flower Demon"!

And it's just an ordinary 2D movie, and the ticket price is not expensive!

"I'm rushing to buy tickets, you can do whatever you want!"

"Buy tickets and wait to enter the theater, I believe that your pursuit of high-quality works is true for the crew who can kick Cai Yishu out!"

"Just finished watching it! Absolutely amazing!"

"For those who haven't seen the movie, please prepare tissues consciously!"

"My dear, I sincerely recommend going to the movie without makeup, so as not to lose off your makeup~"

"Time Traveler" on the first day of release the box office finally broke through the 50 million mark, and finally stayed at 65 million.

In the case of a low rate of filming in the early stage and a mess of publicity, the box office performance on the first day has already reached the extreme.

And most importantly, the reputation of "Time Traveler" exploded after this night!

There are hot searches about the topic of the movie, which are deliberately driven by the crew's official blog, and the discussion of the topic only increases.

--Director Wang Zhang is amazing! The line of time-space switching is handled very well! Ji Li made me a lot of tears again!

--I swear! This is definitely the best youth group portrait I have seen in recent years. Everyone in the five-member group is so plump! Moreover, the image of each elder is portrayed differently, the actors and teachers are too strong!

--I went to see it with my friends. Everyone found their own similar shadows in the movie. After watching the movie, one cried more than the other.

--Let's all go and have a look! The ticket price is not expensive, but the plot and actors are worth it!

Netizens tried their best to count on the bad reviews, and the praises like "tap water" poured in, and the word-of-mouth of the movie spread ten times.

In just three days, the film screening rate surpassed that of "The Great Lost Wealth in the World", soaring to 20%!

Of course, the actor most mentioned by netizens is Ji Li, the male number three in the movie.

--To Suian madly made me cry! Why is Ji Li's crying scene so strong! I can bear it a little bit before, but I burst into tears when I saw the end!

--Although the acting skills of the other leading actors are good, Ji Li's acting skills are amazing! The scene of a family of three makes me so happy to watch it! As a young actor, he was not suppressed at all.

--A passer-by. But I dare to say directly that Ji Li is definitely the top acting among the new generation of young actors!

--Although Ji Li's current works are not many, has the character ever failed once? I can completely distinguish the images of Song Zhao, Xie Yan, and Xiang Suian.

Under this kind of enthusiasm, another marketing account broke the news while it was hot.

"I heard that when Ji Li was in Dream Media, he took a fancy to this script. He was the first actor to sign a filming contract with the crew.

He decided that the male lead and the second male would not be accepted, so he offended the original agent and was used as a stand-in for the crew of "Schemes of the Great Zong Dynasty Youth."

What?

Is this Real?

Netizens were shocked again!

These days, which young actor doesn't want to fight for the first leading role? Don't want to strive for higher exposure?

But Ji Li actually chose the third male lead instead of the easily available male lead?

But after thinking about it, netizens can't wait to applaud Ji Li.

Because after watching the whole movie, everyone agreed that the male Xiang Suian is the most touching and deeply rooted character.

From another point of view, the male third is still the hidden core throughout the whole play.

The vision for choosing the script is really amazing!

The most interesting thing is that Ji Li was looked down upon by his former agent because of this choice, and was sent to the TV drama crew as a stand-in.

Unexpectedly, relying on strength to rise to the top, Xie Yan was created as a perfect character.

Ji Li is handsome, has good acting skills, has excellent vision, and is not bad luck.

An actor like Fan is too worry-free!

Ji Li's fans saw the rave reviews on the Internet, and the villain in his heart was so happy that he jumped three feet high.

Hehehe.

Not only worry free, but also cool!

When their family Ji Li Zai Zai makes a movie, only one character becomes popular and attracts a wave of fans.

Even if there are black fans jumping up and down and cursing, the righteous master can still slap the face severely with his strength, and fans don't need to worry at all.

Do you want to enter the pit?

It's too late to get in now!

Speaking of it, the "box office edge" is quite metaphysical, but it does exist.

In the next week, the word-of-mouth of "Time Traveler"" continued to ferment, and its screening rate rose to 22%, which was almost the same as that of "Flower Demon".

The box office of the movie has also soared from 50 million to over 100 million in a single day, or even more!

So far, the total box office of the movie has exceeded one billion!

From the small investment of the least expected "bottom box office", it counterattacked and surpassed the light comedy "The Great Lost Wealth in the World" directed by Song Yonghui, and its single-day box office was close to that of "The Flower Demon" directed by Xu Cheng.

Although "The Flower Demon" directed by Xu Cheng is still leading the total box office, "Time Traveler" has become a well-deserved dark horse at the box office!

As for the original popular movie "Detective Night Walker", it only earned 130 million box office in the follow-up, and it didn't even get back the original, so it was hastily announced that it would be released.

In the comprehensive score item of the professional website, "Time Traveler" actually soared by 0.2 points on the basis of the original high-quality score of 9.3 points!

You must know that with a broad and diverse audience base, there are very few film and television works that can achieve ratings that do not drop but rise.

But "Time Traveler" did it!

Not only has it become the highest-rated movie during the New Year's Day holiday, but it has also achieved an absolute high-scoring level in the past five years!

With such an excellent public foundation, the popularity and resources of the five leading actors soared.

The first time Feng Cheng acted as the male lead, he got a high box office, and Li Xing helped him take the opportunity to "catch the leak". Cai Yishu lost the endorsement because of the "add drama" scandal. During this period, it all became Feng Cheng's!

Feng Cheng's fans were overjoyed. After being ridiculed by Cai Yishu fan for so long, they can finally stand up and go back!

Wei Lai, who has always been known as the "A Dou who can't be supported by Chaoying", finally became popular with the movie, and the stagnant Weibo fans finally got a substantial increase.

Although the popularity of the two actresses is not as high as that of the boys, they have gained a lot of new fans and affirmation.

Of course, the actor with the loudest voice and the highest momentum is still Ji Li.

He topped the "Artist Network Data" for five consecutive days, and the number of fans on Weibo increased rapidly with exaggerated words every day.

Some media magazines commented that.

"Since his debut, Ji Li has either been filming to accumulate works, or relying on works to accumulate actual achievements!

"Under certain circumstances, he has surpassed 80% of actors of the same level."

"So far, every step that Ji Li has taken on the road of acting can be called a textbook-like progression!"

"Ji Li, completely you already have the conditions to become a top actor in the entertainment industry!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 380 18
"Jealous of me?" ○ ● ○ ● ○ (abt.) Ike Eveland is a well known writer. His girlfriend had been writing for years and is nowhere his level. As a lo...
507K 32.4K 41
Let's see how different personalities mends with each other to form a beautifull bond together. Where the Eldest is calm and cold, Second is aggress...
150K 5.3K 200
Author: Chaos Egg/混沌一颗蛋 Category: Danmei novel Status: 569 Chapter Introducing: Wan Xiangxiang was riding the last subway train when it suddenly dera...
336K 13.5K 102
Dressed as The School Grass' Ex-boyfriend 穿成校草前男友[穿书] Author(s) 连朔 Status in COO 102 Chapters (Completed) Description: He became the idiot "ex-boyfr...