Outer Banks Imagines

By 56a3dft

(BOOK IS NOT COMPLETED There is something about wattpad saying that if you don't update, they will delete you... More

Welcome!/Update schedule
Somebody else|Rafe Cameron
Devil doesn't bargin|John B
Y/e/c eye's, Y/c/h Hair|Rudy Pankow
If they wanna leave|Drew Starkey
Maybe you'd be happier|John B
If they wanna leave pt2|Drew Starkey
First Christmas in love|Rudy Pankow
Let go|Rafe Cameron
Maybe you'd be happier pt 2|John B+JJ
A/n|(important)
I lost a friend| Drew Starkey
1k😨
Let go pt2| Rafe Cameron
Let go pt3| Rafe Cameron
Maybe one day|Pope Heyward
2k!!!?
Please notice| Jonathan Davis
Love|JJ Maybank
3k!!!🥲
Sickness pt 2|Rudy Pankow
So what are we?| Rafe Cameron
Let go pt4| Rafe cameron
July| Rafe Cameron
7k!!!???🤯(please read for update explanation)
Always be there| John B
Let go pt5| Rafe Cameron
Maybe you'd be happier pt3 |John b+JJ
Something a little different🫶🏼
We're never chosen first| Rafe Cameron

Sickness|Rudy Pankow

1.4K 12 4
By 56a3dft

TW: sickness, fever, mentions of throwing up

Requested by: maddie_clineee

I hope this is close to what you wanted! Please message me if you want me to change anything! I can always rewrite it. It won't hurt my feelings<3
Side note if you have Emetophobia, don't read this.
------------------

You woke up feeling dizzy and warm, so you went to the bathroom to check you're tempeture.

You sat in the bathroom waiting to see what you're tempeture was, and once it made the small beeping noise, you imedeintly picked it up.

~97F~

'Thank goodness' you sighed before starting up you're morning ruteen.

>>>>>

Once you were ready, you grabbed a granola bar. You locked you're front door before getting into the car, buckling you're seat belt and driving off to work.

>>>>

You were hoping that by the time you'd get there, you'd be feeling better....but that wasn't the case.

You walk over to Jonas as he sets everything up for filming.

"Hey, Y/n." He said as he saw you. "Hey Jonas, is there anything I can do to help?" You asked as you didn't want to sit around whilst everyone else was working.

"Um...not really just go ahead and go relax, and we'll come get you when we're ready." You nodded in response before heading to you're trailer.

'What is wrong with me today?' You rubbed you're forhead as a headache started to form, and you continuously kept getting hotter. 'Maybe it's just couse of how hot it is today...'

You reached you're trailer and got in, imedeintly turning the AC up. As you walked over to the couch, you felt very dizzy, you're heart started to race a bit, and you're stomach started gurgling.

[TW]

You gaged, but quickly covered you're mouth and ran to the bathroom.

Once you sat down by the toilet, you immediately started to regurgitate. Gaging over and over again, and not being able to stop regurgitating made you're throat burn, tears brimmed in the corners of you're eyes as you leaned over the toilet emptying everything you had in you're stomach.

Once you calmed down a bit, you carefully got up and grabbed a wash cloth, wetting it and wiping you're mouth.

You still felt as though you were going to get sick again, so you sat down carefully against the wall in front of the toilet.

You're heart was still racing bit then you're stomach started gurgling again before you gagged and leaned over the toilet, starting the whole process all over again.

'This is going to be a long day'

~ Rudy's pov ~

"Hey Chase, whatchu up to?" I asked as I was bored and hadn't heard back from Y/n.

To be honest, I was kinda worried... I didn't want to be that clingy boyfriend though so I left it alone.

"Eh, nothing much. I'm just kinda waiting around, relaxing."

"I was wondering if you've seen or heard from Y/n?"

"Oh yeah, I saw her talking to Jonas about like....an hour ago? I think she went to her trailer."

"Alright, thanks dude." I said, walking away and heading to her trailer.

'Was she mad at me?'

(Back to third person pov)

You walked out of the bathroom and layed down on the couch with you're favorite blanket, hoping that if you take a little nap, you'll feel better.

But just as you're were about to fall asleep a knock at the door woke you.

"Come in." You're voice was scratchy and you're throat hurt like crazy.

"Hey, Y/n." Rudy said cheerfully, walking in. "Whats u-"

You then cut him off by running to the bathroom once more.

You couldn't breathe as you regurgitated into the toilet. You're throat burning and shining in pain as you're stomach tried to get rid of the food you didn't have in you're system.

"Hey baby, what's...." Rudy trialed off as he saw you leaned over the toilet.

Even with you being sick, he didn't hesitate to kneel down next to you, pulling you're hair up in a make shift Pony tail as he rubbed you're back softly.

"Shhhh baby....it's ok..." he wipsered soothingly to you.

When you were finally done regurgitating, you sat down against the wall, leaning you're head back.

Rudy stood up and grabbed the wet wash cloth, wiping you're mouth for you before sitting down next to you.
He then saw the tears that were formed by you're eyes and immediately went to wipe them off.

But as soon as his thumb touched you're skin he paused, taking his hand away before putting the back of his hand against you're forhead.

"Baby, you're really warm...have you checked you're tempeture yet?" He asked softly.

"This morning I did." You said quietly.

"Have you checked it sence?"

You shook you're head 'no' in response. Rudy got up from the floor and searched the cabinets for a thermometer. Once he found one he sat down infront of you.

"I need to check you're tempeture, ok?" He said hesitantly, as he didn't know how you would react with something being in you're mouth.

You nodded as you slowly opened you're mouth, lifting you're tongue letting Rudy put the thermometer there.

>>>

After a minute, the thermometer beeped, and Rudy carefully took it out of you're mouth before looking at it.

~103F~

"Baby, what was you're tempeture this morning, do you remember?"

"It was...97 I think..."

Rudy mumbled something under his breath before setting the thermometer on the counter.

"I'll be right back." Rudy walked out of the bathroom and to the couch, turning it into a futon and setting up the pillows and blanket.

He also grabbed a small bowl of cracker for when you're ready to eat, and a garbage can so you don't have to run to the bathroom every time you feel sick.

Rudy grabbed a medicine cup and poured some Tylenol to try and help bring you're fever down.

Rudy then walked back into the bathroom handing you the medicine.

"You gotta drink this for me."

You nodded before taking the medicine cup from his hand and slowly pouring the liquid down you're throat.

He grabbed the small cup from you're hand and set it on the counter, before carefully picking you up in his arms.

"Rudy I'm sick-"

"Baby, don't worry about me, ok? I'll be fine. " he said as he layed you down on the couch, grabbing you're water for you before laying down next to you.

He texted Jonas telling him you wouldn't be able to film today and that he wouldn't either because he wants to take care of you.

He set his phone down, turning to notifications off before he wrapped his arm around you waist pulling you against his chest.

"Get some rest, baby. Im not leaving. " His wipsered in you're ear comfortingly.

And he wasn't lying, he didn't leave you...not once.

{A/n}

Hi! Ok maddie_clineee What'd ya think? I can always rewrite it! I hope you all enjoyed this! Thank you sm for all the sweet comments! Remember I'm so proud of you for making it through another day, you are so strong and such an amazing person. I love and care about all of you! You're all beautiful!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 108 30
❝Lai, you're really pushing your luck tonight.❞ ❝Luck is for the weak, J. I prefer calculated risks.❞ ෴⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄෴⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄ ෴⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄෴⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄෴ forget quadratic equ...
517K 5.8K 52
ɪ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴇʟs ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴏғ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ . ✭ ✭ ✭ started: august 14th 2020 status: discontinued * heyy guys this book is currently on hold...
11.6K 197 15
Y/n Routledge---the younger twin sister of John B. Routledge by 12 minutes---and JJ Maybank have been best friends since the third grade. Through thi...
1.2K 90 50
(P.S. This story is all over the place🤣This is my SECOND STORY i've written. but it's okie just roll with it ;) my other stories are a little better...