Scars Within

By ufwkaii

Marinette Dupain-Cheng is, or was, a normally happy girl. There almost never was a frown on her face. But as... More

Chapter One--Chloe
Chapter Two---First Cut
Chapter Three---Mother
Chapter Four---A Move
Chapter Five---Crimson Red
Chapter 6---Late
Chapter 7---Beeansee
Chapter 8---Kitty
Chapter 9---His Job
A Thank You
Disclaimer
Chapter 10---Papa
Chapter 11---His return
Chapter 13---Sleepover
Chapter 14---Red Pills
Chapter 15---Wake
Chapter 16---Hello Again
Chapter 17---To Be Continued

Chapter 12---Hospital

187 5 0
By ufwkaii

Bold/italic writing are notes from yours truly

Chat Noir's eyes were teary from all that he had heard, an abusive mom, fake friends, abusive ex-friend, etc etc. But damn. All she needs now is fucking rape (teehee hint hint) and she's got all you could ever imagine. But he has an idea for one of those problems, the Chloe one. Chat wishes that he could come with Marinette to school, but he's a superhero, he can't do that. Yet one of his close "friends" can, Adrien Agreste.

"Mari, I'm having someone watch over you at school."

"Uh.. no."

"It wasn't a question."

"It's my life."

"Well I'm not gonna let someone hurt the girl-" What was he saying?!, "you, I won't let someone hurt you." Marinette giggled at that.

"Fine whatever, just not too much, got it?"

"Fine."

A new day, they say, but unlike they say, it ain't different. Again, Chloe goes through here morning routine of dragging Marinette behind the school and beating the shit out of her. Where's that "bodyguard" Chat sent? They would really help right now. But of course, that person doesn't want to help, Marinette doesn't blame them, She wouldn't want to help herself either.

But wait, why has Chloe's hits suddenly stopped? As Marinette returned to reality, the only thing she heard was a guy, Adrien? yelling at Chloe.

"Don't fucking touch her, you hear me Chloe?!" Bang, he hits her head on the wall, "YOU HEAR ME? DO NOT FUCKING TOUCH HER!"

"I won't! Stop it!" Chloe yells, and he drops her. As she runs away, he walks over to Marinette, and lifts her up bridal style. He thought that she was unconscious, and she wanted to keep it that way, but she couldn't.

"Put.. Put me down." He stops, "You hear me? I said me the fuck do-" She threw up all over him, not realizing what t was that she threw up.

She squirms out of his arms and immediately starts apologizing, "Oh good I'm so sorry, I didn't-" Then she realized what came out of her, and became dizzy. Then boom, she really is unconscious.

Marinette's POV

I woke up to a white room, in a white bed, with a white gown. White. What does that remind me of? A black figure keeps popping in and out of my head, but that can't be it, it's black. (Why does that sound so racist like goddamn😭) Then the figure goes white, and I still can't place my finger on it. Wait. Ears. Cat ears. Chat Noir? No no no, chat is black, this is white. (Again no racism is intended😭) Wait, is it..? No that can't be, why would he come to my mind now of all times? Then the figure becomes clear, it is him. Chat Blanc, I start to become worried, why would he be coming into my mind now of all times? My breathing becomes heavy and I can hear my heartbeat in my ears. Then he walks out of my mind, and into my hospital room. No, no, no, this cannot be happening. I can't move, I can't breathe, I can't speak. What is wrong with me? Sweat starts to drip down my face. I try to scream, but I can't get any sound out. I cry and I wail and I scream, but no sound releases from my throat, neither does any movement from my body. Help, someone help, please anyone just help me. Wait, he already knows who I am, so I can transform. I call for Tiki to transform me, but she doesn't. Although I cannot physically feel whether they are with me or not, I know that my earrings are gone.

"Looking for these?" And he dwindles my earrings in front of me.

"Give those back!" Sound finally decides to show, "They're not yours!" I don't know why I think he'll listen, but he doesn't, and instead he forms a white orb of cataclysmic power in his hand, letting go closer and closer to my earrings, til they become dust from his power of destruction.

And I thought that it couldn't possibly get worse, but in every good story, it always does the second that thought passes through your mind. Blanc slowly climbed on top of me. There was a look of hunger in his now blue eyes. His hand came to my face, as he pressed his lips to mine. I wanted him to stop, but I still couldn't move. He bit my lip, making it bleed. His hand grazed from my face to my neck, and his mouth followed.

"Stop! Stop it! Stop!" I screamed, but he only became more aggressive. He left hickeys on my neck as he moved from one spot to another. And still, it managed to get worse. He used his to-long nail to tear my hospital gown down the middle, but only down to the center of my stomach. Being in a hospital, my breasts were completely exposed as I screamed and cried and begged him to stop, yet he wouldn't. I screamed again and again. And he wouldn't stop.

"Marinette, wake up!" Someone screamed, and Blanc was gone, "Marinette..!" Adrien. I was sweaty, dizzy, and feeling sick. I could feel the tears that stained my face.

"Wha.. What happened..?"

"First or second?" Said a female doctor, "Oh, my bad. Dr. Lyn."

"H- hi.. Uh.. both?" I asked.

She had a calm but caring voice, "Why you were first in here is due to blood loss, although your.. friend, refused to tell me what exactly happened until you awoke due to, 'privacy reasons', I know that a kid was hurting you, you hit your head on a wall and never had it bandaged up until to much blood was gone."

Chloe, "Yea.. tha.. That sounds right."

"And then just now, you went into a seizure, with it being so recent, we don't have the reason yet, but that was not your first either. Shortly after arriving at the hospital, right after I myself finished stitching your wound on your head, you went into a seizure. And again, I'm not sure what the cause was yet, but we will have it figured out soon. Actually, I was just about to get the results for the reason behind the first seizure when Adrien called me in here, so, I am going to do the normal check for a seizure, and I will get you those results!" She flashed a nice and clean smile at us before going through the check up thing.

The entire time Adren stayed and kept saying things like, You didn't do that last time! Where did that come from? and You shouldn't use things you didn't use before. And every time Dr. Lyn would tell him She was unconscious last time so we couldn't do this. It was pretty funny after the third or fourth time, but not when the shot came in.

"We just need to take some blood to make sure you don't have anything like led poisoning because that is a very common cause of seizures." Dr. Lyn tried to calm me down, but that didn't make it better, it made it worse. Shouldn't my blood stay in my body?

Once she had the results for both the first and second seizure she came into my room again, "Well the first was due to blood loss, that was my first guess seeing as that is the reason that you were here in the first place, and the second is a more mysterious one. Stress, Ms. Dupain-Cheng, how is your home life? How about school? It would take an intense amount of stress to cause a seizure."

Of course the truth couldn't be told, "My home life is fine, probably just school and that girl who hurt me." Dr. Lyn had a look of sympathy on her face. And Adrien however had a look that basically said, Lier, you know your home life isn't "fine". But of course it was meant to send a different message because he couldn't know. Unless. UNLESS, Chat told him in the process of making sure he protected me.

I glared at Adrien, then turned towards Dr. Lyn, "Hey, uh-uhm.. How long ha- have I been out? And what is u- up with this stupid stu- stuttering?"

"Well, I'm not entirely sure about the exact hours, but you went out yesterday morning, and it's.." She glanced up at the clock on the wall, "4:23. And you'll have the stuttering for a couple of days, not forever obviously, but yea due to the blood loss in your head, with it being so close to the brain, you will be stuttering for a little while."

"Alr- right."

"Hey could we get some privacy Doc?" asked Adrien out of nowhere.

"Oh, yea sure." Then she walked out and closed the door behind her.

"Why didn't you say anything?" He almost immediately asked.

"Because it w- wasn't a big deal." Adrien's hands clenched after I said that.

"Damnit Marinette, yes it was. It was and is a big fucking deal."

"No, it r- r- really wasn't and isn't. Plus it's m- my problem not yours, you sho- shouldn't be worried about it."

Adrien was just barley keeping his composure, but when I said that he lost it, "Yes the fuck it is Marinette! I know that you may not think that anyone loves you but you're wrong Marinette. What about Alya, Nino, hell me!?" He raised his hand up and not only did I flinch but I let out a tiny scream, "Marinette.. Why..? Marinette, is there something you're not telling me about your life at home?" (Adrien's thoughts; obviously there is she already told me that but as Chat so it's be weird if I said I knew.) I felt horror rise in my chest, fuck fucking instincts.

"No. As I told D- Dr. Lyn, my home life is fi- fine."

"Well Chloe cannot be the only reason for that." He pointed to my arms. Again, my chest filled with horror. How could he? Shit, my parents. If the doctor saw then they must've called my my parents and know they know and Mom's gonna-

"Marinette!" Adrien caught my attention again, "Calm down, I'm sorry." Then I realized that I was hyperventilating and starting to tear up.

"B- but does Dr.. My mom she- she-she'll.. Do they kn- know? N-n-n-no they ca-cannot know. No no no no no no-"

"No, they don't. I put my sweater on you when I realized them. I took off your sweater to try and cool you down behind the school before I left for the hospital, and plus it was soaked from Chloe throwing you in a puddle, so it was kinda gross to leave it on you. And I wouldn't let the doctor take it off."

"Wait b-but wouldn't they have n-noticed them w-when they put the gown on me be- because that's on me." Then the realization of Adrien's sweater being on me hit me. I felt my face flush red. AHHHHHH!!! Adrien's sweater. On me. Again, AHHHHHHHHH!!

"Uh well, they didn't, I did. A- and I already saw.. Err.. stuff, because you weren't wearing a shirt under your sweater. Of course that's not what I was worried about at the time but.. Yea.." You. Are. KIDDING. HE SAW ME WITH NOTHING BUT A BRA!? Oh my god I'm so embarrassed he saw my fucking body. He probably hates me now.

"I-It's ok.. Thanks for hiding it, do my p-parents know about.. Th-this?" I asked, changing the subject.

"Yea, I called your mom. Your dad is at work but she said she told him and she just hasn't shown.."

"Oh.. Alright."

"Hey, I know how you're feeling. Remember my father?" We both laughed, "But seriously, with the whole, other thing too." The cutting.

"W-what do you mean?"

Then he pulled the sleeve of his black shirt up, showing his own scars, and a couple of cuts that look about a week old, "Other one too, plus a couple on my upper thigh."

"I.. I'm sorry. A- and what are," I pointed to the fresher ones, "these ones from, they d-don't look too old."

"Err.. well, I hurt someone that I love. By the way, changing subject," he pulled his sleeve down, "Were you having a nightmare? Because it went from tossing and turning to your seizure. I tried comforting you, but that didn't help more than a couple seconds."

"Oh uhm.. Y-yea."

"Can you tell me what it was about?" He asked.

"Uh.. w-well, not in complete detail, but yea." Sigh, "My.. friend, they were akumatized, and no one knew tha-that, because it was only ladybug, me, and uh.. B-Bunnix who knew, because they were v-very dangerous, and Chat w-was.. well he w-wasn't able to help, I guess. But he came here."

"Wait so like her in the hospital?" Adrien asked, already looking worried.

"Yea.. and he was threatening t-to destroy my e-.. something I care deeply about. And w-w-w-when he did he.. Uhm.. well, h- he got on top of m-me and uhm.."

"I understand what you mean Mari," He got up and hugged me, "Don't worry, none of it was real."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 294 36
"I've become faded because of what everyone did to me. Nobody loves me, trusts me or wants me anymore. This is where the story of Marinette Dupain-Ch...
184K 3.9K 19
Marinette is a sweet and bubbly girl who has the best firends you could ever ask for.What they didn't know was Chole would constantly bully her when...
2.8K 37 7
Marinette has been hated, disgusted by, and isolated from her very own "friends". Finally, she falls to one of Hawk Moth's akumas. Although she's q...
1.1M 27K 47
[COMPLETED] Marinette Dupain-Cheng starts to fall apart. Being bullied at school and the stress of Ladybug causes her to rethink everything as she's...