One Night to Forever

By vmommy

Bongbong Marcos,the only son of the wealthiest family in the country accidentally shared a night with a stran... More

A/N
Start of Forever
You Again
Imelda
Sally
Antonio
Kit
Irene
sa susunod na habang buhay
In a CafΓ©
Sky Deck
Brekky, Lunch, and Dinner
hindi pala sapat
Where Are You
Midnights
Everything About Kit
Done Deal
Mangoes, Crib Set, Coffee
Bed Sharing?
Pregnancy Hormones
Wish it was you
Spotted you
I know you
5-course meal
Patient Man
Photobooth Picture
PS:)
Padaba taka
Another Baby
@amasterm1nd
Space for Cookie
Cookie's Mom
Joint Account
Candle House
Viber, Champagne, Marriage
High Infidelity
Closure
Paper Rings
How You Get the Girl
It's Nice To Have A Friend
I Am In This
Five Cookies
We Never Go Out of Style
All Of The Girls You Loved Before
F is for ...
Mine (bongleni version)
Glitch
End of Forever
...Ready for it?
Look What You Made Me Do
Midnight Rain
End Game
Say Don't Go
You Are In Love
Out of the Woods
Haunted
Right Where You Left Me
New Year's Day
Dress
Anti-Hero
The Great War

Cookie

2.8K 55 52
By vmommy

"Amoy alak ka! Maligo ka na nga." Leni frowned at Bongbong the moment they reached their house back in Naga. They were already inside her room, Leni unpacking his luggage while he was giving her small kisses on her face.

He chuckled. "Kanina hindi ka naman nag complain. Ikaw pa nga humalik saakin."

She glared at him. "Maligo ka na para makapagpahinga na tayo."

He held her close to his body. "Ayaw ko pa magpahinga." He whispered.

She clicked her tongue and get away with him. "Maligo ka na, Ferdinand! Isa!"

He surrendered and get his towel quickly. "Okay okay, ito na po boss! Maliligo na."

She smirked as she shook her head. "Kulit!"

He spent his time inside the shower while Leni finished unpacking his stuff and fixing their room. She then went out only to found Charity and Malou chatting while having coffee.

"Kanina pa kayo?" Leni asked. She peeked at Malou's mug. "Hindi kayo nagsabi na magkakape kayo."

"Akala kasi namin busy ka kay Kuya Bong." Malou teased. Charity teased her too.

"Busy nga, inayos ko mga gamit nya." Leni said.

"Wow! Thank you maam!" Cha beamed. Usually, she's the one who's doing the unpacking. "Buti nalang nag-asawa na si Boss."

Leni laughed. "Ewan ko sayo, Cha. Magkakape nga ako." She proceeded to get a cup.

"Maam, bawal ka po magkape." Cha said. Leni frowned at her. "Mapapagalitan po ako ni boss. Mag gatas ka nalang maam."

"Ang OA naman ng boss mo." Leni rolled her eyes. "Talo nya pa OB ko."

Malou and Charity laugh. Leni put down the cup and just sat beside Cha. She get some chips too.

"Len?" They heard Bongbong. He was going down the stairs looking for his wife. "Len?"

Leni was watching him. "Kitchen."

He went to the kitchen, he saw Leni, Charity, and Malou having some snacks. "Bakit?" Leni asked.

"Tulog na tayo." He said.

"Sige." She immediately stood up and get some chips for the last time. "Tara." She crunched the chips om her mouth. "Good night, guys!" She bid goodbye to Cha and Malou.

He frowned at her as they took the stairs going up. "Hindi naman yan healthy."

She chuckled. "Sorry na. Pagbigyan mo na ko."

He rolled his eyes. "Paghinalikan kita mamaya lasang v-cut ka."

She laughed and slapped his arm playfully. "Mag totoothbrush nalang ako ulit."

He laughed with her.

They settled into one bed. Bongbong went to bed first while Leni made sure that all the stuff he used after taking a bath was in proper place then, closed the lights. She lie down beside him.

"Nalasing ako kanina." He uttered as he hugged her close to him.

She chuckled. "Sinabihan kita kanina hindi ka namam nakinig." She ran her fingers through his hair.

He smirked. "Sayang naman kasi, ngayon lang yung time na nakasama ako sa family reunion nyo. Syempre kailangan kong magpabibo kahit papano."

"Ay sus! Yabang yabang mo kasi kanina. Akala mo naman kayang makipagsabayan sa inuman." She said.

He chuckled and gave a kiss on her cheek. "I love you, baba."

She slightly tilted her head to check on him. Quite surprised with what he called her. "Baba?"

"Hmm short for padaba. Kasi nga diba, padaba taka. Mahal kita. I love you." He kissed her lips.

"Hmm Bong" she moaned as she willingly responded to his kiss.

"Mahal na mahal kita." He cupped her face with one palm.

She smiled lovingly at him. "I love you too, daddy."

He gasped. Did he heard her right?

She smirked. "Sabi ni baby."

He chuckled . "Umasa ako dun ah."

She giggled then kissed him again. He willingly kissed her back, giving a more deep kiss until his tongue reached hers. "Pagbigyan mo na ako ngayon, ba."

"Hmm" she moaned. "Basta dahan-dahan lang."

"Yes yes." He whispered then went on top of her.

"Baka maipit si baby." She whispered. "Dahan-dahan lang."

"Yess, boss." He said as he removed his shirt. He went back on top of her carefully. He started kissing her neck, her earlobe making her go crazy. She can feel his hardness as he started dry humping her.

She moaned. "God, daddy!"

He held the thin straps of her dress, looked at her in the eyes, "Tanggalin ko."

She nodded. "Do whatever you want to me. I'm all yours, daddy."

It sent shivers to Bongbong's whole system. In that moment, he wanted to shove himself inside her deeply but he needed to be careful with her and their baby. He didn't want to hirt her in any way either.

"I love you, baba." He kissed her again passionately while undressing her, leaving only her underwear. His kisses traveled from her lips, to her neck, to her breast.

"Dedede na ko habang wala pang gatas 'to." He smirked as he sucked her right nipple while he played with her left.

"Baliw!" She smirked. She raked his hair with her fingers as she feel his tongue on her skin. "Ugh!" She bite her lips.

After sucking and playing with her nipples, his kisses trailed down to her stomach. He caressed her stomach lightly. "Steady ka lang dyan anak ha, bibigyan ka na ni daddy ng kapatid."

She laughed. "Daddy!"

He laughed with her. He kissed her lips once again before going down to slowly remove her underwear. He caressed her inner thighs before licking her wet core. She produced hot moans the moment she felt his tongue licking her womanhood. "Ang sarap sarap mo, ba." He said, closing his eyes as he continued to lick her like an ice cream in a cone.

Leni held his hair tighter, she really love what he's doing to her right now. "Daddy! Ayan na! Daddy!" And she came.

He licked her juices making her go crazy. He toiched her clit using his fingers, creating a circular motion. When his fingers were already wet, he used it to touch himself making his manhood wet as well, covered with all her juices.

"Ipasok mo na, daddy." She whispered, slightly begging.

He smirked as he continued to touched himself. He wanted his manhood to be ready. And when it's already up, he went back on top of her. "I love you, baba." He kissed her lips then inserted his manhood into her wet throbbing core.

"Ugh! Daddy! Hmm!" She panted the moment she felt him inside her. He's so big that she can feel the stretch. "Dahan-dahan lang, dad!"

He nodded, moving slowly on top of her. Although he wanted to go rough and fast, he didn't want to hurt her so he's going to just obey her orders. "Ibuka mo pa." He whispered as he held her thighs, instructing her legs to be more spread out. She obeyed. He moved swiftly hitting her perfect spot.

"Ugh! Ugh! Daddy! Faster!" She said. Her nails are already digging his back but he doesn't care as long as he's making her happy in bed.

He moved a bit faster inside her. He burried his face on the crook of her neck, occasionally kissing that spot and licking her earlobe, whispering how hard he was for her and that how he always wanted to it with her. "Ang tagal ko ng gustong gawin sayo 'to."

"Ugh! Ang tagal ko na din n—nag hmm naghihintay na gawin mo sakin 'to— ugh god daddy! Please!" She was clearly struggling with every thrust and shoving. She can feel his thick lean inside her. She cannot imagine how she can handle that. "I'm cumming, daddy! Faster please! Please!" She begged.

He did exactly what she wanted. He thrusted faster and deeper hitting her g-spot multiple times. Seconds later, he can feel her muscles contracting and her juices were flowing out of her. He checked on her. He slowed down a bit, he was thinking of how sensitive she was right after she reached her peak. "Are you okay?"

She nodded. Her eyes were already closed. "Continue."

He kissed her lips then thrust faster once again. She was moaning loudly and uncontrollably. Few more thrusts and she can feel that he's getting out of control. His thrusts were more deeper and faster. "Ipuputok ko sa loob." He whispered.

She nodded.

Few more deep thrusts and she can feel his juices being deposited inside her once more.

"I love you so much, Leni." He panted. He was wiping her sweat off her forehead.

"Antok na 'ko, daddy." She said.

He chuckled then let go of her. "Punasan kita?"

She nodded. Her eyes were still closed.

He kissed her lips softly before standing up to clean himself. He went out with a clean towel to clean her as well. He then covered her with the thick blanket, tucking her into sleep. He held her close his chest. He smiled as he stared at her face lovingly, he can hear her soft snores. "Pagod na pagod ang baby ko." He whispered and kissed her eyes. "I love you, Mrs. Marcos. Thank you for coming into my life."

---

Leni's sleep was interrupted by the rays of the sun. She slowly opened her eyes. She then remembered that she's in Naga. She looked sideways only to find an empty space beside her. She frowned. She slowly sat up, her limbs felt sore. "Daddy?" She called out but he's not in the shower. "Daddy?"

The door suddenly swung opened revealing her beaming husband. "Good morning, baba!"

"Morning!" She replied sleepily. She was curious of what he's holding.

"I brought breakfast." He said. Putting the tray atop the small table.

She smiled. "Thanks!"

He walked towards her. "How's your sleep?" He kissed her lips.

She giggled. "Sakit ng katawan ko."

He laughed. "Sorry na."

She laughed. "Okay lang. Nag-enjoy naman ako."

He laughed with her. "Kain ka na, ba!"

"Buhatin mo 'ko!" She pouted.

"Hayy! Big baby!" He carried her up to the corner where he put her breakfast. He took out the plates from the tray including her glass of water and a glass of milk.

"Subuan mo ako, daddy." She baby talked.

"Hay naku!" He scratched his head. He can't say no when she talked to him like that. "Say ah." He motioned her to open her mouth as he willingly feed her.

"Hmmm" she giggled as she chewed her food.

"I thought of something." He said.

She frowned. "What is it?"

"We should name the baby." He said.

She frowned. "Of course. Alangan naman hindi natin pangalanan."

"No." He said. "That's not what I mean. Ang ibig kong sabihin is that, we should name the fetus. I talked to Doc Gomez sabi nya mas okay daw na may name ang fetus." He called up Leni's OB to ask some advice since he wasn't there during Leni's last check up.

She nodded. She started to think about it. "Ano naman ipapangalan natin?"

He thought about it too. "Wala akong maisip." They laughed.

---

Bongbong and Leni went down from their room upstairs. They saw Charity heading out. "Saan ka punta, Charity?" He asked.

Cha turned to see the couple. "To the moon po, boss."

Leni laugh while Bongbong clearly doesn't know that reference.

"Char lang boss! Baka mawalan ako ng trabaho." Charity held out a peace sign. "Punta po kami ni Malou sa centro. Bibili ng fishball."

"Cha, bilhan nyo din ako ng ice cream." Leni said in an instant. "Yung cookies and cream ha."

"Okay maam. Bili na kami ng madami." Cha said.

Malou entered their house once again. She was waiting for Charity for a while now. She saw Leni and Bongbong. "Wow! Parehong bagong ligo! Nagsabay kayo?" Malou teased after seeing Leni and Bongbong's wet hair and changed clothes.

Charity and Bongbong laugh.

Leni turned red in an instant. "Umalis na nga kayo! Gusto ko na ng ice cream." But to answer Malou's question, yes, they took a shower together.

Malou and Charity laugh harder. They scooted away.

"Gusto mo kumain?" She asked Bongbong the moment they were left alone. Her parents went to church with her youngest sibling, Boboy.

"Paano kung ikaw ang gusto kong kainin?" He smirked.

She slapped his arm playfully. "Tigil na, Bongbong ha! Nakakailan ka na."

He laughed. "Sinusulit ko lang bago lumaki ang tyan mo at manganak ka. For sure kasi once you give birth, matagal kang hindi papayag na mag sex tayo."

She rolled her eyes. "Dami mong alam!" She left him and went to their kitchen to find some snack.

He followed her, still smirking.

"Oh my god!" She squealed when she saw something on their freezer.

"Ano yan?" He asked.

She brought out a tiny pink plastic wrapper out of the fridge. She waved it in front of him. "May ice cream pa!"

He smiled. "Congrats, Mrs. Marcos!"

She giggled and instantly unwrapped the popsicle. "God! Heaven!" She expressed.

"Right! That's right!" He exclaimed.

"Huh?" She frowned.

He cupped her face. The melted chocolate coating from the ice cream was on her lips. "Let's name the fetus cookie."

She smiled. "Right! That's perfect." She kissed his lips.

"Tamis!" He frowned at her playfully. She tasted chocolate.

She laughed.

He crouched to level her stomach. He caressed her stomach lightly, smiling like an idiot. "Hi, cookie! I'm your Daddy. I can't wait for you to come out."

To be continued...

💖❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.7K 1.4K 15
Congresswoman Leni Robredo and Senator Bongbong Marcos, who competed tightly during the vice presidential race in the Philippines, accidentally sleep...
29.2K 2K 22
As one of the world's top music producers, Min Yoongi didn't have time for relationships and quite frankly didn't want them. To him, they were a wast...
7.8K 709 29
*Synopsis*: Emperor Kim has ruled the Kim empire for over two decades, but he has one problem: he has no son to inherit the throne. Despite having mu...
31.5K 2.1K 21
The starts from the sanyasi track So i have been always thinking that what if Ani wasn't the one who saved bon??? What if bon had to marry someone el...