Maid's Revange

By roadster123

I'm Elena, 25 years old. I life was perfect with my parents and little brother who is 5 years old. The good... More

Prologue
Elena
First Kiss
Dad's Birthday
Maid
Charlie
pain
Secret Box
Caring
Special person
Truth
Betray
Trust
Give back
London
London- Day 2
Real Truth
Proposal
Author Note

Allergy

160 8 5
By roadster123

Charlie point of view

Wait !!!

Did I just heard Elena saying my name ?

She is under me i can see her frown eyebrows and she closed her eyes tightly.

I just hugged her and let out a tear and placed a small peak on her neck.

This is the one which I wanted. I want Elena to recognise me.

I slowly looked at her and noticed she drift off to sleep.

I stared at her and moved her hair locks behind her ear.

I wiped my tears and about to get up that's when I noticed Elena hold my hand.

That's when I remember how Elena use to hold my hand when were in childhood.

I hope you regain your memories Elena.

I just want to be with her for few more minutes anyway when she woke up i cant get this chance.

I slowly laid beside her. I just started to stare at her.

I'm sorry that I can't able to protect mom & dad.

I will make sure to find that criminal and show him the hell. I know you don't believe me now but... One day I hope you will accept me.

I don't when but I too drift off to sleep.

After an hour.

" Mom... Dad please don't leave me " suddenly I heard to hear the sounds i opened my eyes only to see Elena beside me having a nightmare.

She looks pale and tears are rolling down.

I quickly hold her hand.

" Hey, I'm here "

Elena started to cry i quickly pulled her into my arms tightly that's when she calmed down.

She clenched my shirt tightly and her head is buried into my chest.

I placed a small peak on her head and pulled her more closure.

Elena point of view

I felt so warm and soft.

It felt like I'm in soft mattress and hugging my smooth and soft pillow.

A smile appeared on my face and i moved a little and opened my eyes slowly only to find...

CHARLIE !!!

My eyes widen in shock. What am I doing on his bed and how did we got this close ?

Yesterday I just drift off to sleep just like that ?

I slowly tried to get out of his grip but he even pulled me closure.

The minute i seen that secret room of his one thing is sure he is stalking me.

But... What he want from me ? And what's in that box which steven said it's very important to Charlie

Yes, Box. He placed it on table. I lift my head a little and found the box on table beside Charlie

I have to get it. I tried my best to reach out to the box but my hand can't able to reach it.

Why he is holding me so thight ?

Before i release i just got slipped and collapsed on Charlie

I noticed Charlie is about to get up i quickly closed my eyes and pretend to sleep.

What kind of this awkward situation ?

After a minute i sensed his hand on my head and slowly made me lay beside him. I felt blanket on me.

How he started to pretend to care about me just to get me.

Whatever you do I won't fall for you.

Bastard !!!

I sensed he out of the bed and after few minutes I heard shower sound that when I opened my eyes and gave a quick look on the table.

Wait !!! Where is the box ?

He took it with him. He must've hide it in that secret room again before he done with his shower i have to get that. I slowly walked towards that room and pressed the button which prompted.

Please scan your finger.

In this little span on time he added the passcode too.

But... yesterday I noticed few pictures in this room who is that little kids and toys ?

He looks so suspicious. He is the only one who lives here i never seen his family or relatives or any friends.

Not even a T.V

Don't he get bored ?

" It's a waste of time the door will not open "

That's when my heart skipped a bit.

I turn only to see him half naked.

I can see his muscular six pack body and his body and hair is soaked in water.

Thank God  he atleast wrapped his bottom with towel.

I quickly lowered my eyes. I noticed he is taking his steps towards me.

I tried to move back. That's when he stopped me placing his hands on both sides of me.

My heart started to beat fastly.

" Had a good sleep ? "

What he is trying to do ? I remained silent in fear.

" I still want to give you a chance. Do you want to tell me who ordered you or you want me to find it myself ? "

That's when I gave a look at him.

Water is dripping from his wet hair.

What should I do ? How can I escape from this ? If I don't say anything he will definitely do his investigation and find it.

That's when a spectacular idea strike in my head. I gave a sad look on my face and started up the acting.

I don't wanted to do this but... I don't have any other choice left with me.

" I remembered  everything Charlie "

This is what steven informed me if i face anything where I can't able to escape this just one sentence makes him numb.

That's when I seen his eyes widen in shock. His eyes went a little moist and i seen like he is waiting for me to say this.

" W_hat did you say ? " His voice cracked

How can I proceed further ? Looks like this psycho is obsessed with me that's why he as pictures of me in his room and even might be the reason he targeted my parents.

I should use his weakness.

I quickly hugged him. I hate this but I have to.

" Did you really got your memory back ? "

Memory ?  he is psycho looks like he is madly imagining me as his girlfriend who lost memory.

Stupid idiot. So, this is your weakness. Let's see how I use it.

I gave a nod that's when he hugged me more tightly.

His hug felt so different.

Wait !!! What am I thinking ?

I got out of his arms that's when I seen his eyes went red with tears.

Is he crying ?

Uff... If i known this weakness before i would've used it all over.

But... What's in that box ? I don't think he will easily let me see the box just because I said him i remembered.

It's the box which my dad use to protect always why he is having that ?

I gave a smile to him. He just stared at me for few seconds and took my one hand and placed another hand on my face.

" Can I kiss you ? "

He asked so sweetly and politely.

WAIT ? KISS ?

If i reject this it might ruin my plan.

I lost my first kiss to a stranger already I wanted to atleast save my second kiss for my beloved but... Looks like my fate doesn't want me to.

I closed my eyes after a second i sensed his soft lips on my lower lip.

I clenched my fist tightly in anger.

Control Elena it will be done.

He slowly moved his lips towards my upper lip when the kiss begin to get a little intense.

That's when a blur images strike in my head. I quickly frowned my eyebrows.

I seen I'm in a car and started kissing  Charile passionately like crazy.

Does it mean that night when I was drunk....

IT IS CHARLIE WILLIAMS !!!!

I quickly opened my eyes. He started stalking me from that time and even stolen my first kiss.

Kiss about to get intense that's when I stopped him.

I started breathing heavily. Charlie looked at me in suspicious.

" I... Didn't brush my teeth yet "

He chuckled and patted my head.

" It's fine you don't smell that bad.

" I will get freshed up "

With that I ran out of the room.

Right now I'm in my bathroom in front of the mirror.

I quickly wiped my lips with water hardly.

Ewww.... He kissed me twice. How did I even not remembered that night ?

He even told to steven that he is my husband.

Looks like Steven knows everything about him of stalking and obsessed with me.

That's the reason he wants to say something to me that I kept on avoiding him.

Stupid Elena.

Now.... I will deal with this new Charlie Williams.

I should be close to him as much as possible and spill all this beans from his own mouth.

.............................

I'm in kitchen right now.

I should make something to gain his trust. But... What he likes ? I don't know.

I seen maid litty coming into the kitchen.

" Mam... Why .... " Before she continues. I quickly hold her hand and took her to the side.

" Litty, Do you know what's the favourite food for Mr. Charlie ? "

" Favorite food ? "

" Yes "

" Boss likes all kinds of food there is no particular food that he likes"

" Okay, Thank you "

What kind of a boring person ? Now I'm stuck in impress this stone hearted.

" Let me prepare the breakfast mam "

" It's okay. I will prepare the breakfast today "

" But.. "

" Litty, I'm fine will take care and you can call me Elena "

Litty is around 50 years old she make me remember of mom.

Litty didn't said anything with smiling face she left the kitchen while I'm thinking what to make.

It's good to make it simple.

I quickly took eggs from fridge.

After half an hour. I placed all the dishes on dining table where I noticed Charlie walking downstairs he wore his expensive black coat with pure white shirt inside.

I quickly walked into the kitchen before he notice me.

It's so awkward to face him after he kissed me.

I hurriedly pulled up the knife and hardly chopped the capsicum that's when it slipped and in a second my finger got cut and fresh blood started to come out.

" UH !!! " I yelled in pain.

" Elena "

That's when I seen Charlie quickly ran towards me and hold my hand and gave a look at my bloody finger and placed it under the tap.

That's when I seen his worried face.

I never seen him this worried all this time.

" Is it paining ? " He asked in worried staring at my wound.

The minute he looked at me i lowered my eyes.

I hold my wrist and took me to sofa and made me sit and quickly started to search.

He ran to me holding the first aid box.

He slowly kneeled in front of me and pulled out the spirit bottle.

" It will sting a little "

The minute the liquid landed on my finger a sharp pain it and i hissed.

Charlie looked at me in worried and started to blow on my wound.

What he is doing ? When he is done bandaging i quickly withdrawn my hand.

" Let me get you a cup of water "

" NO "

" Huh ? "

It's better to be in kitchen rather than this awkward situation.

I hate being close to him.

I hurried into the kitchen. Why my heart is beating so fast ?

I'm sweating too. I quickly pulled up the glass of milk which I have to prepared for breakfast and had it in one go.

I wiped my mouth.

I released my breath. You can do it Elena.

I walked towards dining table and seen Charlie picking up the glass pieces of vase.

Yes, i... Just accidentally broken the vase just now while i ran towards the kitchen. I didn't even realise it.

But... Suddenly my heart started beating fast again.

Wait !!! Why it's beating so fast now ? What's happening to you Elena ? He is a murderer who killed your parents.

That's when suddenly I don't know why I can't able to breath.

Why... I can't able to breath it went severe that I quickly tried to breath but no use that I got on knees.

I placed my hand on my chest.

What's happening to me ?

" ELENA !!! "

Charlie quickly ran towards me and hold me.

" What happened ? " He asked.

" I.... Can't able to breath "

I hold his hand tightly to get a grip. My breathing went abnormal.

" What did you drink ? Did you eat anything ? "

" Milk... "

" Did you add anything in it ? "

" P_eanut.... " Before i complete.

" WHY DID YOU EAT PEANUTS WHEN YOU ARE ALLERGIC TO IT ? Charlie yelled in worried.

I got shocked.

Am I allergic to peanuts ?

I too don't have any idea.

That's when my eyes got shut.

Hey guys !!!!

I hope you like this chapter. Please do like share and subscribe.

Waiting for your amazing comments.

Tiyasha603 this chapter is specially for you. I hope you like this chapter. Thanks  for you support it's means a lot to me ☺️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 31.8K 31
"Zachary." I snickered. He growled playfully as I laughed, dodging his attempt to grab me and took off running in a random direction. I ran with Zac...
79.1K 1.6K 27
Complete✔️ *** "Everything I said yesterday was true. You drive me crazy Adrian." Our lips are inches apart. He pulls my head up exposing my neck. "D...
32 11 12
I picked up my phone and sat down on the edge of the bathtub before opening my messages. A single-lined text filled my vision. My heart lurched in my...
17.3K 400 23
"Hi, I'm Noa." Glancing to my right, I realized the girl was sitting next to me. "Um, I'm Delaney." "Nice to meet you. It's nice to finally have an...