It's Still Complicated ☾ z.m...

By Liz_Vega

*This story is the sequel to my Niall fanfic "It's Complicated". If you haven't read the first one you will b... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 (Part 1)
Chapter 11 (Part 2)
Chapter 11 (Part 3)
Chapter 11 (Part 4)
Chapter 11 (Part 5)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Final Chapter

Chapter 9

53 8 0
By Liz_Vega

Niall's POV

"What happened, why did she leave?" asked Zayn and I shrugged before darting outside to find her.

I saw her running towards the beach and the first thought that came to me after what had just happened inside was that she was going to try to drown herself. So I ran as fast as I could but slowed down when I saw her stop some feet away from the water and fell to the ground on her knees.

I jogged the rest of the way to her and knelt down in front of her and lifted her chin which was covered in blood and now tainted by tears too.

I took my shirt off and slowly cleaned her face with it but she didn't even acknowledged my presence, it was as if I wasn't even there.... 

"Liz, babe..." I started.

"Don't" she said quietly and pushed my hand away before putting her head down on her knees.

"Princess...love, what's wro- " I started again but she didn't let me finish.

"Stop okay, just leave me" she said in a tired voice.

"Damn it Liz, I will never leave you... especially not now!" I exclaimed.

She lifted her head up and looked at me like I was crazy.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" she asked me, with disbelief in her eyes.

"No, what the hell is wrong with you? Let me be there for you, to comfort you... that's what I'm here for remember? When we get married its through thick and thin, let me practice, you don't have to be strong all the time, it's alright to break down once in a while and have someone help you pull yourself together.... I want to be that someone Liz, please let me..." I whispered looking straight in her eyes and saw tears stream down her face again.

"Niall.... you just saw the worst of me...my darkest side, how can you still think about marrying me?" she asked while sobbing.

"I don't know what you think happened, but I saw the girl I love protect her friends and risk her life for me and that only makes me love her even more" I said and she looked away.

"Yeah right.... I noticed the doubt in all of your faces when he implied I don't care about you guys, I would've expected at least you and Louis to know what I was doing but no you just didn't know this part of me so you weren't sure if everything we went through was real. You didn't know who was the real me the one you met 2 years ago or the one you were seeing at the moment..." she stopped talking while more tears fell silently down her cheek.

Damn, she was right I did doubt her... for like a split second only but still I doubted her.

"Liz, I'm so sorry I hurt you by doubting you..... I just got confused but only for a moment, I know who you are as a person, I know you and I know what an amazing human being you are, you always put yourself, your life before others and that's who you are and I love you for it" I said and she shook her head as if not wanting to believe what I was saying.

"Liz, please just look at me, please" she slowly lifted her eyes up to me, "I loved you yesterday, I love you now and I'm sure as hell I will love you tomorrow and every single day after that, alright?" she looked down and I took her face in my hands, "you better agree with what I'm saying because I'm not giving you an option" I said and saw a faint smile on the corner of her mouth and I knew I was almost done convincing her, just one more thing left....

I leaned in and placed my mouth on her soft moist lips and brushed smooth kisses on them, the type you give when your trying to persuade and hesitantly she started responding and I knew I had won so I smiled and she pushed me back a bit.

"Stupid" she said but couldn't hide a smile and I grinned even more.

"I love you" I said and kissed her again, this time with more passion, love and tenderness because first I thought I was going to die and then I almost lost her so I needed the connection with her to know everything was going to be alright...

Louis' POV

The whole Eclipse Team had taken care of everything.

They took the Captain's body and arrested his 3 men then they left, everyone except Andrew... I guess he was hoping to have a word with Liz.

I heard Aisah question Andrew, "What are you going to do with me?" and Andrew answered, "I need to consult Liz about it; for now, just wait" he said without looking at her.

"Do you hate me because I was in Shadow?" she whispered and this time he did look at her and before replying he sighed, "I don't hate you...but you're not in my favourite people's list... you almost got Liz killed and..." he didn't get to finish because Alison talked.

"You almost got us all killed, you risked our lives for a stupid mission, you were lucky Liz was one of the best....I'm guessing this was the only reason you became best friend's with me, right?" Ally asked and Ais just looked down at her hands.

"Of course it was..." Ally said trying to sound angry but I knew she was just hurt.

"Ally, babe; I think..." I started.

"Don't Louis, don't try to defend her... you were the one who discovered her secret... Why don't you tell me the first thought that came to your mind when you found out?" she said facing me with flushed cheeks, which meant she was close to crying.

"I... " I started but didn't continue.

"I bet your first thought was, what if Ally is a spy too, what if everything was fake? That's exactly what you thought didn't you?" she said and I could already see tears clouding her eyes.

"Babe, I... I'm sorry but what was I supposed to think? What would you have thought in my place?" She didn't answer, she just shook her head and a tear rolled down her cheek.

I hated seeing girls cry, but what I hated the most was seeing a girl I love cry.

I took her hand to drag her to my room, and she resisted for a moment but then let me lead the way.

Alison's POV

I was hurting bad; my 'best friend' turned out to be a liar and my boyfriend well... I know I shouldn't blame him for having that thought.... because I would have probably thought the same thing if I were in his position but I couldn't help feeling hurt and betrayed.

He took me to his room and made me sit next to him on the bed, then he turned to the side to face me.

"I don't know what to say, what to do to make this better, I don't, but I love you Ally and I don't want something like this to ruin our relationship and our future together" he started saying but I didn't hear anything after the 'I love you' part.

"You love me?" I whispered and his deep blue eyes stared unblinkingly into mine and smiled.

"Of course I do babe... if you think it hurts thinking I doubted you for a bit, imagine me thinking the girl I love faked our whole time together..." he said and my heart skipped  a beat at the word 'love' again.

I stayed silent for a few moments then I took his hand.

"I love you too Lou" I said, and just like that, I knew everything was going to be okay.

We smiled and then he leaned in to give me a kiss which I patiently waited for.

It was different somehow, now knowing what we felt for each other made the kiss softer, deeper and more heart meltingly sweet...

Zayn's POV

I could see Ais was really upset so I brought her a coffee.

Liz and Niall were not back yet so we don't know what will happen to Aisah, I hope everything is okay with them though. I hope Liz is okay, after what just happened...

I sat down next to Ais and she looked up at me.

"Are you the only one that doesn't hate me?" she asked softly.

'No one hates you, Ais; they're just upset about this whole situation, but they'll get over it..." I replied.

"Why aren't you upset too?" she asked.

"I've spent 2 years upset about a girl, I'm done with that... plus, I think that if there is someone in the world that can help me forget that other girl, that would be you...because since I met her I haven't liked anyone until you.." I said honestly.

"That girl you mentioned, that you want to get over her..... it's Liz right?" Ais whispered, and I looked at her and noticed her watching me so I nodded confirmation.

"Welcome to my world" I heard Andrew say without looking at us "at least you've been with this 2 years it's been 5 for me, and now you have hope to get over her, me.... I think she will always own my heart" he finished in a whisper.

There was nothing I could say to that so I just stayed silent and then felt Ais' cold trembling hand on top of mine and I felt a little better.

At that precise moment Liz and Niall walked in and everyone's eyes turned to them, waiting to know what was going to be said and done....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

450K 17.8K 52
[NOT EDITED.] !!!DISCLAIMER: I wrote this when I was young and didn't fully grasp the concept of writing. The books get progressively better as time...
113K 7.5K 100
"Louis. You're my guardian angel. You saved my life." I say shakily. My voice is unstable and I can't even recognize it anymore. I squeeze his soft w...
58.2K 769 56
This is the story of a girl named Y/N and a boy named Harry Styles. They start off as best friends and are close. (But not as close as Harry and Loui...
578K 7.8K 77
After being scared and broken both Niall and Carson have both tried to live lifes seperatly for two years. After the band goes on another tour in Ame...