Naruto: Next Chance

Od Takamiya_Shido

I am intrested in creating a fiction regarding Naruto and Hinata reincarnation in parallel world. But Hinata... Více

Naruto Uzumaki: Meeting Hagoromo Again
Naruto Namikaze: A Merged Soul
Realised Mistakes. Please Come back.
Kurama and Kurahime.A Biju & Youkai Soul Sealed Inside Me.
Beginning of A New Life with Challenges.
In New World Let My Journey Begin Part 1.
In New World Let My Journey Begin Part 2.
Byakugan Princess Visit. Must Learn About My Life
Enter Yasaka Hime. Youkai Leader of Foxes.
Fox Summoner.Here comes Kunou.
History of Sayuri Uchiha
Confessions. Realisatons. Acceptance.First Friend. Goodbye to my other Half.
Family troubles.
Challenge for Naruto by Councils.
Finally. I became the Genin.
History of Youkais. Part 1
History of Youkais Part 2
Homecoming.
My Secret To Makai Princess. Part 1
My Secret to Makai Princess. Part 2
My Secret to Makai Princess. Part 3
Formation of Team 15. part 1
Formation of Team 15. Part 2
Formation of Team 15. Part 3
Why I created Team 15.
Day before the mission. Part 1
Day before the mission. Part 2
Team 15 First Mission. Part 1
Team 15 First mission Part:2
I Accept. Part I
I Accept Part II
To The Land Of Waves: I
To The Land Of Waves: II
To The Land of Waves: III
Adventures in Land of Waves: I
Adventures in the Land Of Waves: Part II

Chapter 37: Reminiscence of Normal Life in Konoha

479 7 2
Od Takamiya_Shido

A Normal Day in Konoha.

When Morning came up, Naruto woke up from his bed. He had completed an impossible mission with a complete A Rank once again. His team came back with the lost Uchiha and training that Naruto has been missing a whole deal. This time his training perspective has shifted from physical to Ocular Techniques. Since he now possesses the Jougan. Unlike his son Boruto, he has also knowledge of some of the Scientific Ninja Tools, Trains, and Heavy Machines. Naruto had been planning to focus the Infrastructure development in the village. Currently, Only Snow Village has access to Rail Transportation. Finding Kaminari Clan will be a priority and Katasuke to work on Ninja Development Tools. He is looking into this perspective as a source of Investment. Because this time he has no intention to either be a Hokage or Sit on that Mantle to say he is someone powerful. He will not take that job of never-ending Paper Signing, Mission assigning, and dealing with Politics any longer. If he is going to create a Harem, then he needs a Cash Cow Source of Income, which he cannot earn from his missions alone. No matter what rank it is.

As an Investor he needs Money and he is going to rely on his Devil's Luck to win the Lottery this time. And this time, he wants to surprise everyone with the ideas he can come up with. Shikamaru and Neji may be Genius but with his future knowledge, he is going to earn money with ease, unlike the other Genin who take missions to take their earning. Naruto decided to think about these things later and be prepared for the Breakfast as today he will ask his father to assign him new missions in the village as he is planning to complete the mission and join the Chunin Exams which are soon going to be held here. Naruto was hoping to get his hands on Scientific Ninja Absorbing Device and he will prove that Konoha Ninja's thinking is very rigid. Hope Katasuke has the same genius to help him develop the tool/device. When he freshened and entered for Breakfast. He saw some admirable looks at the dining hall. Understanding what might have happened, he greeted them.

Naruto: Good Morning Everyone. Where is Dad?

Kushina: He left early for the Office. Is there anything you need Naruto?

Naruto: I was just hoping that he will provide our team with another mission. So that we can participate in Chunin Exams.

Naruko: Oni San. We saw your Memories last Night. You are a Hero.

Naruto: Is that so, Naruko? I guess but I think you might be praising me a bit too much. But I am not the hero you are expecting. Cause, I am just a Normal Shinobi and Nothing more than Kurahime Spirit and Kurama Chakra.

Minami in her shocked state said: Hero, You were a Super Hero in your Past Life. Naruto, you fought a living God, and sealed her. I can bet that you were stronger than our father in the past.

Naruto: Onee San, you and I both know that I don't know my past so please stop talking about it. I don't want to lose my focus from our training or mission we will receive today.

Kushina: Yes. But you are a Hero. I know it sounds ridiculous but the memory we saw yesterday and realized the truth too. No matter what happened to you, you are still my child. Don't ever forget that. Now take your breakfast and leave for the mission. And there is the new notice I suppose you should know. There is a slight change in your Team. From Now Minami is reinstated as Chunin and Obito Uchiha will be your new teammate.

Naruto said with a sigh: So he will be my new and final team member. Great, I will talk to him later.

With that Naruto completed his Breakfast and left to join the meet his team.

At the training Ground, Naruto met his girlfriend Sayuri Uchiha along with Shisui Uchiha and a new character who has been rescued by him. Obviously, Naruto has to pretend he didn't know him but that is also fun on its own. That person Obito Uchiha had a serious look at the village which had developed so much in the region of 4th Hokage, his sensei technically. To break the atmosphere Shisui said

Shisui: Hello Team 15, today there had been a slight change in our team. Naruto, Sayuri as you guys know that due to the recent incidents we had and the truth we have learned we already knew that our Original Member of Team 15 is supposed to be a Hyuga but that change cannot be made very soon. Till that time this team will have support from Obito Uchiha. The best person to be on this team. And once Obito San will get his Chunin Promotion we can have the change of team member we have been seeking all this year a Hyuga.

Obito: Shisui, it will be better if Genin never know who I am. Due to this, I am going to do a gag character till the time I reveal that I am also an Uchiha.

Sayuri: And how do you plan to do that My Brother from Another World?

Obito: Simple, I have to adapt and pretend a persona named Tobi.

Shisui: Tobi, like you did or saw in the past. Don't you think it may become irritating at a point in time? That thing drove Mr. Explosion to drive nuts.

Obito: It is something called have Humor which our Clan don't have. And It's fun when you break the Silence of Fun and turn it into fear when you expect it the least.

Naruto: I guess I can agree on that Point. Just Don't Blow your cover so easily. While pointing at the Mask, This Orange Spiral Mask is going to help you pretend the persona called Tobi.

Obito: Yeah! I bet even Kakashi will be surprised by my new looks.

Sayuri: Show Off. Just don't irritate us too much. So Sensei what is our Mission?

Shisui: Just Some D Rank Mission and catching a cat doing some groceries and Helping a Restaurant as workers. As you all know that we have only had a month to attend the Chunin Exam and many Students are already on their way to join our village. Though I would love to be part of this Mission, I have other responsibilities with securities and especially a new mission which I had learned from your memories and Incidents that happened to you. This is one of the reason I will not be able to Supervise your Missions However, Since Obito San here is more experienced in this mission and mentally older than you guys, he will prepare the mission report. Hokage has already approved your missions and you guys complete them and fulfill the eligibility criteria of the Exams. Though, I would be surprised if you had any Failures. Here is the list of your Mission. Complete it and then you can meet me at Uchiha District. As he left them with their assignments.

Obito: Well, It's our call. Let's do these missions and be done with them so we can focus on our training.

With a nod from both the team members, they went to complete the mission. While Groceries and Daycare of Children were very easy compared to their Near S Rank Mission and their Restaurant Help turned out to be a shift for Afternoon as a Lunch Rush. They were not easy but still managed to accomplish. However, there was one thing Obito was not looking forward to. It was the Cat Mission.

Obito: What the hell is with this Cat? I know I used to do this mission as a genin in my time. Are you telling me this little monster is still alive?

Naruto: For some reason, I am also having a bad memory. It seems like I have been pawed and bitten by this monster. Did I use to chase her?

Obito: Yeah. This bastard has ruined your face and my face altogether. Why don't we scare the hell out of her? Maybe then she won't give us the trouble.

Sayuri: Stop It. Darling, don't behave like that. It does not suit your looks and Oni San, behave like an adult. For God's Sake, you are like 24 years old.

Obito: Yeah mentally but physically I am 14. Honestly, I can't believe I am still a Genin and I had fought many battles. Kanabi Bridge Battle was the last with my teammates and rescuing Kakashi from the Bloody Mist Ninja at that Full Moon Night was the worst battle I ever had. For Goodness Sake, I awakened Wood Style and after that, I decided to Kill Madara. In that sense, I forget that Zetsu is loyal to Madara and he sent a Crystal Style User to bury me alive in Crystal. It was hell. Now that I remember, your father was scared when I showed my face.

Sayuri: Of Course, he would be scared. You were declared dead. Uchiha Clan mourned for you and then suddenly came back alive saying I am alive like nothing happened will scare the hell out of me. By the way, how did you convince about the Sharingan Eye?

Naruto: That Question had been on my Mind. Obito or should I say Sasuke Uchiha. What did you tell them? And what is going to happen to Kakashi Sensei Sharingan?

Obito: I already discussed that Matter and no one is going to take away his Sharingan. Once I found that Stupid Clone and claim back that eye then I will give it to Kakashi Once Again. This time for a good long time. Speaking of Sharingan, I also told about what I received and what had been done. Your father and mother were shell-shocked when I told them about your straight pattern Mangekyo Sharingan and your Abilities. It seemed like they have seen a ghost and Madara War Fan put fear on their face. That tool has been lost by Uchiha for generations and when I told him and give it to him. He decided to keep it as a heirloom until I convinced him to let it be used by him and us Uchiha who are compatible with it. But I hope your mother is going to take matters in her hand. Your mother will look after your training regarding your Mangekyo.

Sayuri: I am surprised. Oni-San. Mother has never trained anyone and I have never seen her use her Mangekyo Sharingan either.

Obito then reconfirmed what he heard from Orochimaru & his Archives record of Uchiha who had Mangekyo Sharingan. He then Said: It is because Mikoto San has a time-related Mangekyo Sharingan Just like Madara Uchiha. Madara can bend time backward for a moment and can copy the precise battle movements of his opponent. She sealed her Mangekyo Sharingan. It is said she is the only Uchiha besides your father who can gain an edge against Minato Sensei.

Naruto: While I would like to have a long discussion. I guess we should visit my dad and earn our pay. We only have a week now left for Chunin Exams. With that, they departed for the Hokage Office.

Meanwhile at the Hokage Office.

Obito Uchiha: Minato Sensei. Team 15 has reported regarding the completion of the mission assigned to us.

Minato: Obito Good Job. With this, the Final Requirement has been met for you to enter in Chunin Exams. Shisui had been keeping his clone on your progress. I guess your team will also be participating in this Chunin Exams.

Naruto: Nice, So we can accept our visitors very soon I guess.

Minato: You are right Son. And Obito about this Tobi persona. You are going to do it.

Obito: Come on Minato Sensei, you know how I am. I haven't had fun for the longest. I promise it will be one heck of a performance.

Minato: I am not worried about you. I am worried about the rookies who are going to participate this time. They will be scared to death if you suddenly decided to unleash your Full Power. Especially that Wood Style you told me about. Obito please for God Sake don't unleash your Full Power on them. Amaterasu & Susano is forbidden to you until you found an opponent worth its use. Which I can see not happening at all.

As for your assignment. Your sensei is going to treat you to yakiniku. Visit that place and send this letter to him. It is your Approval of your Application Form for you to enter in Chunin Exams and within a week it will be chaos in the village.

Naruto: I can see that. Five Great Village coming to fight together in the exams. It is like a war is going to erupt if attention is not paid. Hope it will be enough to calm down others.

Obito then said in a joking manner:- Mostly because they are afraid of Yellow Flash. He wiped out 10,000 Iwa Shinobi in a Single Strike. Most people sent their Jinchuriki to fight him but they tend to forget that Konoha never needed a Biju in the first Place. We have Shinobi who can overpower Biju. And is in our blood. Take a look, Harutora Namikaze, Senju Hashirama, Uchiha Madara, Mito Uzumaki, then Tobirama Senju, and then Kagami Uchiha, and then came Minato Sensei and then I the Great Tobi who can not only control Biju but can enter in the village without anyone noticing.

More like the Ghost of the Uchiha Clan who can cheat death was the reply from Naruto. Everyone laughed at this and Minato said to leave to meet their Sensei. It will be fun to see the reaction of others when they will realize that a monster is going to enter this tournament. Said the Monster of Uchiha is wearing a mask and acting like a fool among the team members.

When Team 15 reached the Yakiniku, they also saw Team 10 and their members having Yakiniku. Choji has his feast like a Glutton and Ino reimparding him for his eating manners. Naruto visited the vacant area along with his team members as he found Shisui had already booked a place for them. As Naruto reached his sensei, a Yakiniku was being prepared by Shisui.

Shisui who was grilling the meat said: Welcome Guys, I have been waiting for you. So, Tobi, it seems from your expression of yours that you guys have completed your missions.

Obito almost in a pouting manner said: Yes, It was a lot of trouble sensei. That Cat is a Devil, you know. I wonder how old is she? But all and all we completed the mission and received this letter from Yondaime. Seems like a letter to me.

Shisui took the parchment and replied to them: It seems like it is your approval to enter the chunin exams. Congratulations Guys, you did it. Even though this team is incomplete and we need a permanent member, I am sure we will eventually get there. Tobi, I Know it is a lot of asking but please consider this team as your family.

Tobi: It is fine. Tobi is a good boy. Tobi will be winning the exam with his new whack-a-mole Jutsu and it will surprise everyone. No one can catch Tobi. Tobi will have a lot of Fun.

Shisui was surprised how Tobi was acting but it is what he chose. But decided not to comment on his act. Though he was enjoying this but knowing his real strength put fear in his heart. No wonder he managed to create a criminal organization in his past and turn true evil as Sasuke Uchiha. But that fear was put out in consideration as Naruto, Sayuri, and Tobi decided to have Yakiniku with delicacy and table manners. They were talking about what was going to happen in Chunin Exams and what encounters they might face from other villages. As the feast was going on Asuma who was listening to the conversation decided to interrupt them.

Asuma: Shishui isn't it too early for them to enter the chunin exams? They even do not have the experience to go against my students.

Naruto: And who the hell are you to interrupt at our dining table without even showing proper manners?

Shisui: Naruto, let your Elder Brother handle it. Asuma San, Yes my team is a bit younger but I believe they are ready. And for a fair warning, it is not my students I am worried about. I am worried about other Genin because they don't stand a chance against my Team 15. Especially, to your team who tend to slack off on missions.

Asuma: Don't underestimate my Genin Shisui. They are my Pride. It's been a while since Ino-Shika-Cho Formation has been handled by a Sarutobi.

Sayuri: To me, it looks like a bunch of idiots who don't even know how to handle Table Manners. I wonder if they have faith in their Strength either.

Asuma: And you think that you can defeat a team that is trained in tactical advantages? Well Shisui, it seems there is some Uchiha-like attitude in your students. Even though one of them is a Last in his Academy Days.

Sayuri's eyes blazed with Mangekyo Sharingan when she looked into Asuma Sensei and said: Watch your Tone, Asuma Sensei otherwise I will not hesitate to show what it means to mess with an Uchiha.

Naruto: Sayuri, Not here. Calm Down as Sayuri released her Mangekyo Sharingan and said Sorry for losing her temper. Asuma Sensei. I know that taunt was for me but if your want to keep your life clinging to your body don't ever taunt me in front of my Fiancé ever again. She is very picky about someone's attitude towards me and will not hesitate to show her ruthless side if someone dared to insult me. As for our well-being, don't bother about it. We can look after each other well. Our team is made up of Neglected One's so there is no need to worry about us. Just Worry whether your team can survive against us or not.

Asuma: No need to be that angry Naruto. But I can see what people can assume. Good Luck with the Exams and be careful about the dangers you may face in the exams. 

Naruto: I will face my challenges with my team. Good Luck for your team anyway. 

Tobi: One Bug, One Pig, One Dear standing with a Monkey. Trying to make through the forest filled with bunch of Idiots. One Tail, Two Tail and My name  is Tobi. Duh Duh

Sayuri: You need to work on your poem Tobi.

Asuma: Did he just?

Naruto: Insulted you. No. Told about your team future. Yes.

Shisui: And that is enough for the Jokes. Everyone is here for their lunch and then free to proceed through their training. Don't get distracted and do not make anyone your enemy. Naruto, Tobi, Sayuri handle yourself like a Chunin. Asuma Sensei be civil with them. 

With that peace finally settled among them and they managed to have their lunch. As they finished and decided to have a free day. Another meeting happened with a rival or enemy. 

To be Contd...........

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1M 27.9K 36
What if Uzumaki Naruto had a sister? That he never knew she existed. Her name is Minako. A Kunoichi, Jinchūriki and the reincarnation of Uzumaki Mito...
34.9K 1.7K 43
In a far off land lives Princesses, Princes, Kings and Queens. The land belongs to the Five Great Kingdoms- The Sunshine Kingdom belonging to the Uzu...
36.9K 1.4K 28
[Regular weekly update] (Friday-Sunday) We used to be close but people can go from people you know to people to don't~ ...
8.5K 305 20
What if Sasuke had killed Naruto after all? The blonde would never become Hokage, he did not marry Hinata, he had no children... Or have he... What i...