FAMILY CRISIS [SLOW UPDATE]

By XHAPPHIER

Satzu family story. G!p tzuyu More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34

15

2.1K 121 51
By XHAPPHIER

"Mama..........you are disgusting." The words that left from minjus mouth left tzuyu hurt. Her own child now thinks that she is disgusting.

"M-mama... i-its not true right?...I will believe y-you...pls tell me..." Hyunjin said tearing up. Tzuyu stood up with her tears falling. She held hyunjins hand.
"T-trust me...I-i did no-nothing... p-pls .." tzuyu said with her voice cracked and shaking her head. She was crying like a child.

Hyunjin was crying but still nodded indicating that she believes in her.
Tzuyu then went to minju. She held minjus hand and plead , "m-minju-yah...p-pls trust me.... p-pls I did n-nothing. " Said tzuyu. Minju was looking at tzuyu.

"How much do you want to lie? Aren't you ashamed tzuyu? Sana caught you once and the other day she saw you with another woman!! And you still are lying about that?!!" Said suho being all mad.
"Would you shut the fuck up?!!!!! I am talking with MY daughter!!!!!" Said tzuyu groaning like a lion.

"What?...you w-were with other womens too?" Asked minju in disbelief. She was disappointed.
"S-sweetie...I can explain ...pls believe me..." Said tzuyu. But minju was already having a doubt. Her eyes became teary and full of hatred. She looked at tzuyu like she hated tzuyu with all of her heart.

Minju took her hands away from tzuyu.
"S-stop it ....mama...I trusted you....."said minju breaking in tears.
"Swe-sweetie....." Tzuyu said with her cracked voice.
"Please stop......stop feeding us w-with lies....I...I don't think I can handle it. " Said minju crying. She then ran to her room while crying.

Tzuyu stood there feeling like a loser.
"I didn't.....do it ..." Tzuyu couldn't even finish her word before minju left.

Tzuyu then went to hyewon. Who was standing there confused. She was in her deep thoughts. She was in the middle of taking a decision. She trusts tzuyu but she also trusts sana too. One of them is saying the truth. But who is actually right here? That's what she was thinking.

Believing tzuyu would be like not believing sana. While believing sana means not believing tzuyu. Her mind was messed up now.

Tzuyu hold her shoulder and asked, "H-hyewon-ah....y-you do be-believe me r-right?" Asked tzuyu stopping her cry a bit. Hyewon looked at tzuyu. She saw tzuyu was so hurt. She looked at sana then. Sana looked emotionless.

"I don't know.....m-mama...I am so confused....I know that you love mom and you won't do it....but...mom...she is saying that you cheated...I don't know....I really don't..." Said hyewon looking down as her tears fell. Tzuyu was hopeless now.

Her hands left hyewons shoulder. She went to the couch and sat there as her tears kept falling. Sana who doesn't want to see this just left the room. Suho followed her.  Hyunjin went to tzuyu. She hold tzuyu's hand .
"Mama... don't worry. I am still here. I trust you. Even if mom doesn't. I know you can never do it to mom. You love her a lot. "

"I have been trying to tell her this for months.....but she doesn't believe me hyunjin-ah.......was the 15 years that worthless? Had I ever done something to reach at this level? Why can't she trust me a bit hyunjin-ah?....it hurts..." Said tzuyu .

"I know mama....be patience , I know everything will be fine. " Said hyunjin trying to confront tzuyu.

Meanwhile, sana was sitting near sick jeongin. He was soundly sleeping. Sana's mind kept on going back and forth to the things that happened a while ago. Sana then stood up from bed and stood near the window. Her eyes were stuck outside.

'she looked so vulnerable....' sana thought thinking about tzuyu. Sana didn't realize but her tears were falling down now. She knows she hurt tzuyu and now she is feeling hurt too. It's not easy to forget a 15 years old of relationship.

"Sana...." Sana got back from her thought and looked at the person. It was suho. Sana wiped her tears immediately. Suho sighed. He went near her.

"You don't have to hide it from me. " Said suho. Without warning he pulled sana in his chest and hugged her. He wrapped his arms around sana. Sana needed a hug at that moment. So without asking any questions she hugged him back.

She closed her eyes and hugged him. It was a warm hug. Sana forgot she was hugging suho. Instead she thought she was hugging tzuyu. She was craving for tzuyu at that moment. She needed tzuyus support. That's why she thought she was hugging tzuyu. Without realizing, words left sana's mouth that made suho feel butterflies.

"No one can understand me like you do ....."

Suho felt like he was in ninth club. Meanwhile tzuyu who just entered the room felt anger. She was mad angry right now.
'so I didn't understand you all this year's?..... really sana....  " Tzuyu thought. Tzuyu was gritting her teeth now.

She went near sana and suho.
"Hey you....get out of my house. " Said tzuyu strictly while glaring.
Sana at that moment realized that she wasn't hugging tzuyu. She was hugging suho. The words that were meant for tzuyu, sana said those words to suho. A great wave of regret came in her heart.

"What kind of behavior is this? You can tell me this in a nice way. " Said suho.
Tzuyu scoffed. "Nice way...." Tzuyu said. Tzuyu then continued, "just leave.......I don't want to see you near my house ever again. " Said tzuyu glaring.

"Why?......" Sana said this time frowning. She went near tzuyu.
"What do you mean why?" Asked tzuyu.
"Tzuyu your son wouldn't be sleeping this peaceful if it wasn't for him .....how can you be so unthankful?!! What you did today was unacceptable!!" Said Sana angrily.
"Can you shut up a bit?!!" Shout tzuyu a bit.

This time sana stopped talking. Tzuyu was now really done with them. Tzuyu looked like she was mad.
"I am done with this shit...." Said tzuyu. The whole room got silenced.

"Sana I will be going now. " Said suho.
"I will walk you out. " Said Sana. They both then got out of the room.

After suho left sana locked the door and turned around to see tzuyu their.
Sana was about to walk past her but then tzuyu hold her hand.

Sana looked back at tzuyu.
"Tzuyu let go off my hand...." Said Sana.
"You did it intentionally, didn't you?" Tzuyu asked gritting her teeth while staring at sana with her sharp eyes. Sana has never seen tzuyu this mad.

"W-what are you talking about?..let go off my hand....." Said Sana. The grip in sana's arm got tighter. Tzuyu kept on staring at sana without blinking.
Sana felt pain from tzuyu's hand.
"T-tzuyu-yah....ahh..i-its hurting...let go ....." Sana said. She was actually feeling hurt. Right at that moment tzuyu came back to reality. She let go off sana's hand.

"Answer my question, you did intentionally right?" Asked tzuyu.
"What do you mean?" Asked sana confused.
Tzuyu scoffed. Her appearance got colder and colder.
"You intentionally said those things so that the triplets can hear. " Said tzuyu.
Sana frowned..
"Tzuyu are you insane? Why would I do that?" Asked sana shouting.
"Why would you do that?!!! You are asking me?!!! Well... I don't know!! Maybe you wanted them to hate me what else!!!!" Tzuyu said shouting.

"You are totally out of your mind...." Said Sana. They both stared at each other intensely.
"You know it was my fault that I tried to hide this from the kids for months. I shouldn't have done that. They should've known your true color months ago. " Said Sana looking straightly at Tzuyu's eyes.

"True color?!! The thing is you never trusted me sana!! " Said tzuyu shouting.
"Oh really?!! I didn't?!! Then why do you think I married you without my Father's permission?!! Huh?!! Tell me!!" Said Sana angrily. The screams got louder.

They were shouting at each other. But then suddenly they heard a loud cry coming from tzuyu's room where jeongin was sleeping. He was crying his heart out. Sana and tzuyu both forgot about the argument and ran to jeongin to see if everythings alright.

Sana went to jeongin and hugged him.
"Sweetie, everythings fine. I am here. " Said Sana confronting jeongin.
"Please dwon't fwight....." Said jeongin in his low voice.

Sana and tzuyu both looked at one another. Tzuyu then went closer to jeongin,
"Sweetie we won't. " Said tzuyu softly.
"Pwomise?" Asked jeongin.
"Promise. " Said tzuyu.

Little later jeongins sobs died. Tzuyu saw her sons face . It looked really pale. Tzuyu felt bad seeing him that way. He looked tired and he seemed to lose weight. Tzuyu got up from the bed.
"I am going out....." Said tzuyu. Sana just sighed. She doesn't want to assume where tzuyu is going now. It shouldn't matter to her.

Meanwhile, tzuyu walking on the street. She was walking to the near convenience store. She reached there to actually make a phone call.

She was making a phone call to chaeyoung. After a few rings chaeyoung picked it up.

"Hello? "
"Hello chae it's me tzu. " Said tzuyu.
"Ahh tzuyu, by the way i have a great news your phone is repaired. "
"Wait really? That fast?"
"Yeah. I told you that I know a great  repairing shop. You can always trust me on this.  Hahaha. "
"Thanks chaeng. That was a great help. "
"It's fine. After all it was my fault. "
"Chaeng I actually called you to tell you that I won't be coming to office tomorrow. I need a day off. My son's sickness is getting worse. I will be looking after him ." Said tzuyu.
"Ohh ok. I will drop your phone at your house tomorrow then. " Said chaeyoung.
"Thanks chae. "
"Hey it's ok. I will hang up now. " Said chaeyoung.
"Ok. Goodnight." Said tzuyu.
"Goodnight to you too. " Said chaeyoung.

Tzuyu then hung up the phone. She went back to home. As it was late a bit she decided to sleep . But instead of going to her room. She ended up sleeping on the couch. She intentionally did it to not face sana.

The next morning:

Sana woke up from the sleep. She looked at jeongin . But then she realized that tzuyu wasn't there. She remembered that she hasn't seen tzuyu from last night. Sana got up freshened herself. Her mind was still filled with the thought of tzuyu.

"Where she could've gone?" Said Sana to herself. Sana then decided to go to the kitchen. But then she saw a figure on the couch. Sana peeked a little and saw tzuyu in the couch. A relieved sigh left from her mouth.

"At least she still came back home. " Sana said to herself. Sana then continued to work in the kitchen. But then a the bell rang. Sana hurriedly went to the door to open. She opened the door. There was chaeyoung standing.

"Uhh...I guess I am in the wrong house. But I remember that this was tzuyu's house ..." Chaeyoung said.
"You are right. This is tzuyu's house. She is sleeping right now.  " Said Sana.
"Ohh...ok can you pls give her this phone back? Tell her that I am sorry for the accident. " Said chaeyoung.
"Accident?" Sana asked frowning.
"Yeah.  Her phone got broke because of me. Thank you very much. I will go now.  " Said chaeyoung.

Sana couldn't say a word now.
'so this is the reason she wasn't able to pick up the phone....' sana thought .
Sanas faced filled up with regret. Thinking about much she has said negative things to tzuyu. She was feeling embarrassed at this point.

'I fought with her for no reason.....sigh it's all my fault ......I should apologize to her.' sana thought to herself. She was in her own world. She felt sad and was ready to cry. She didn't only fought with tzuyu but also made tzuyu look bad Infront of the kids.

"Ummm miss , you there?" Asked chaeyoung.
"Ohh yeah. Sorry. I got zoned out. " Said Sana. She then flashed a smile.
"It's fine. By the way can I ask you who are you to my friend? I mean if you are comfortable enough. " Asked chaeyoung.
"I am- I am her..... F-friend. " Said Sana.
"Ok. That's cool. I should go now. Thanks again. " Said chaeyoung. Both of them then bowed to each other then chaeyoung leave.

Sana then closed the door and went to  tzuyu. She saw tzuyus sleeping face. Sana kneeled down on reached tzuyu's face. She caressed her hair.

"I am sorry.....I might not be able to say this to you when you are awake. But I am sorry. I truly am. " Said Sana softly while caressing tzuyu's cheeks. Sana's eyes got stuck on Tzuyu. Sana moved closer a bit by bit. She planted a small kiss on Tzuyu's cheeks. Another small kiss was placed on Tzuyu's cheeks again.

Sana stared at her for a while. Her eyes got teary. Tzuyu was so close to her but yet so far.

Sana got up and decided to do something as an apology. Actions speaks louder. So she decided to do it on action. She took her wallet with her. She went to the nearest convenient store. She bought a pack of bread. She knows how much tzuyu loves bread.

After that she went back home and saw that tzuyu wasn't in the couch anymore. Sana got curious. A part of her was saying that tzuyu was in the bathroom. At that time tzuyu came out from the room. She heaved a sigh of relieved. As if she was worried about something.

"Where have you been? " Asked tzuyu.
Sana looked somewhere else.
"Somewhere. " Sana answered.
Tzuyu sighed again. Sana then remembered to give her phone back.
"Tzuyu, your phone. It's fixed. " Said Sana handing her phone.

"Chaeyoung was here in the morning? " Asked tzuyu.
"I don't know her name. But I guess that was her. " Said Sana. Tzuyu nodded.

Tzuyu then walked pass sana to the dinning area.
"Don't you have work today? I think you should leave now. I can take care of my son alone. " Said tzuyu.
'somethings changed, w-why is she being so cold?' sana thought nervous.
"I-i told you I took a break to look after him." Said Sana. Tzuyu then walked to sana. Her eyes were cold and emotionless.
"I can take care of him. You don't have to be here for 24/7. " Said tzuyu. Sana's heart was hurting. Tzuyu was acting so cold now.

"Mama!!" It was minju. She came in between sana and tzuyu.
"Stop talking to mom like that. " Said minju glaring at tzuyu.
"Sweetie I wa-"
"No!! You don't have the rights to talk with her like that. " Said minju.
"Ok fine. Just tell her to leave. I can take care of jeongin. " Said tzuyu glaring at sana.
"No. She won't. She would stay here as long as she wants to. " Said minju fighting back. This was the first time minju was talking back to tzuyu.

Tzuyu was quite surprised.
"Ok. Fine. " Said tzuyu then leave them there.

"Mom, are you ok?" Asked minju. But then sana wasn't answering. She was still looking at Tzuyu's back thinking about only tzuyu. She was still feeling sad that tzuyu is now acting cold to her. This is what she always wanted but not from heart.

"Mom!!!" Minju shaked sana.
"O-oh minju , yeah?" Asked Sana.
"Are you ok?" Asked minju.
"Yeah I... I am. " Said Sana.
"Ohh ok. I will go and freshen up. " Said minju and left.

Sana then decided to go back to her work. She cooked breakfast for everyone and placed it on the table.

The kids came along with tzuyu for breakfast. Only jeongin was in his bed. But there was also another person who wasn't there. Tzuyu was looking at minjus chair.
"Wheres minju?" Asked tzuyu.
Hyunjin and hyewon looked at each other. Still afraid to talk about it.
"Why aren't you guys saying anything?" Asked tzuyu.

"W-well m-mama....minju said she doesn't want to eat..." Said hyunjin .
"What else she said?" Asked tzuyu frowning. The both stayed silent.
"I am asking you guys something." Said tzuyu.
"S-she said she doesn't want to eat someone wh-ho is a cheater. " Said hyewon.

Tzuyu felt her heart was gone now. Her kids now are starting to hate her. Tzuyu sigh. She was hurt really bad.
Tzuyu forcedly smiled. At that time sana came from kitchen. She saw an awkward silence.
"Uhm....you guys eat , I am- I am not hungry. " Tzuyu said. Sana stood there with her brows frowned.
"Why don't you want to eat?" Asked sana.
"I don't feel like it. " Said tzuyu. The sadness was visible in her voice. Sana looked at her with her sad eyes.
She then looked at hyunjin and hyewon.
"Wheres minju? " Asked sana.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Sitting on the staircase tzuyu silently cried. She was sniffing and was continuously wiping her tears.
"Mama..."
Tzuyu looked back. It was hyunjin. Tzuyu forcedly smiled.
"Ohh jinjin, come. I was just sitting here. " Said tzuyu.
"You were crying mama. "
"Haha no I wa-"
"Mama I saw it. Don't lie. " Said hyunjin. Hyunjin then sat beside tzuyu. She then handed her the pack of bread.
"Here. " Said hyunjin.
"Sigh. Thanks. "said tzuyu smiling.
"Mama , are you ok?" Asked hyunjin.
"I am-i am good. " Said tzuyu. she started to eat the bread. It was a small silence there.
"You know. It hurts when your kids started to hate you.....first your wife then your kids. Your family isn't there for you. " Said tzuyu looking down.
"Jinjin, when you will have kids, you will understand what I am saying." Said tzuyu. Hyunjin just listened. She knew that tzuyu needed someone to hear her.
"I have a bad luck with me. I can't even spent the rest of my life with sana. The woman whom I still love. The person who got my heart beat rising up till this day. My sana who isn't mine anymore. " Said tzuyu.

"We had so many things planned.....we wanted to grow old together. But now look. She is ready to spend the rest of her life with suho. I guess....we were never meant to be. " Continued tzuyu.

"Mama, I know it hurts. Even I am sad about the divorce. But life goes on . Mom found someone yes. I am sure you will find someone too. After all I know a lot of people are throwing themselves over you. " Said hyunjin. Tzuyu then chuckled a bit. The chuckle was a sad chuckle.

"Even if I do , I would never be able to love her like I love sana. I madly love sana. I still do. It's the crazy love. So crazy that I wouldn't even mind ruining myself for her. She is so precious to me. " Said tzuyu thinking about sana.
"I can see that. We all can " said hyunjin. Then another wave of silence came.
"Sweetie I am going inside. " Said tzuyu. Hyunjin nodded. Tzuyu went to her room. Jeongin wasn't there. He was at the living room watching TV as he felt bored.

Tzuyu then entered the bathroom. But what she didn't know is that someone was already inside. It was sana. She was only in towel. Both of their eyes found each other.

"I will come later..."
"Wait!!!" Tzuyu stopped.
"T-the shower isn't working. " Said Sana. Tzuyu gulped hard. She couldn't stop looking at sana. How sexy and inviting sana looked. She wanted to pin her and do things to her so bad . But still she has to do the work. She walked closer to the shower. She started to look for the damage. She didn't forget to side-eye sana too. She wanted to look at sana so bad.  She hit it for a few times to work. Untill the water actually fall from the shower. Tzuyu immediately got out of the shower.

Suddenly sana saw a spider on the wall. Which made her scream a bit.
"Ahhh..." Sana ran to tzuyu and hugged her tightly. Tzuyu hugged her back. Tzuyu saw the spider. She knew sana was afraid. So tzuyu just hugged sana back. She closed her eyes and felt sana in her arms. Sana also dived in tzuyu's warm. It was different from the way she felt when she hugged suho.

Sana liked it. She loved it. She hugged tzuyu more tightly and didn't care about anything. She was closing her eyes and was drowning in tzuyu. At one point she didn't even care when her towel fell on the ground. She just wanted to hug tzuyu.

Tzuyu was in the same case too. She felt sana's soft bare back. Tzuyus fingers were drawing there. Both of them were in their world. Tzuyus hands were moving on sana's bare back. She kissed sana's forehead a few times. While sana kissed tzuyu's shoulder.

'Why does things had to end up between us like this ?' That was the only thing they thought at that moment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 145 17
Random oneshots. Warning! Grammatical errors ahead. Will update according to my mood. Doesn't accept requests. Other idols will also appear in this b...
14.4K 446 47
Love Story of Nayeon and Jeongyeon. Story flows as the love between them flows and in between their live days there will be sad days as well, Then wh...
1.7K 30 4
just Sana in love with Tzuyu. just Tzuyu being in love with Sana. SATZU
71.8K 3.5K 61
Im Nayeon and Yoo Jeongyeon loved each other too much they've lost control.