rwby: jaune arc vs oscar pine...

By Deltarex2000

After jaune got kicked out of beacon but went to atlas. Oscar join beacon to replacement of npr without telli... More

prolong (origins) part 1 of 2
prolong(origin) part 2 of 2
chapter 1 Plasma knights vs npr and 'Al.... oh no! part 1
bio Plasma knights
bio Onpr
bio Umbra
chapter 3 Umbra meeting

chapter 2 plasma knights vs fear flame, Enter Umbra saga part 2

505 11 11
By Deltarex2000

Plasma knights took charge as Fear flame jump on air. Then slam his blade to cause energy burst on field. Pyhrra, Nora and Ren attack fear flame, and Ren try hit it. To his surprise grimm cover in dark aura which he never seen. Audience shock see grimm have aura, and scare everyone. Weiss have meltdown from this information did she best to do....she faint from this. Ruby, Blake and Yang try revive her.

Ozpin: James tell me now, that grimm aura?!

James: ozpin, glynda.....that grimm is umbra, and have negative version aura called Void.

Gynda: void?!

James: Void is strongest dark aura we ever face. Not only have dark aura but have endless aura protection. Plus unlike grimm, umbra have core, which harder to destroy since Void protect them.

Glynda: is their destroy it?

James: their is....jaune is ket to destroy umbra core, and his team help him stop threat.

Jaune: sapphire shield now!

Sapphire: on it!

Sapphire focus her sura to form ball of energy to protect her team. Fear flame try break barrier but bounce back, give jaune good plan for counter attack. But turn attention to npr, it attack them in crazy look.

Sapphire: jaune hurry my aura shield won't last.

Jaune: got it yusei and Selena combo attack!

Selena: right!

Yusei: time to go wild!

Selena charge her plasma weapon, holding her power up charge. Eletric energy form around her gun axe weapon. Yusei got to his animal stance and roar like animal. He focuses his inner animal spirit, and eyes open with reptile eyes color.

Yusei: power of ancient!

(Dont own this, is rightful belong to universal and ludia)
Yusei then put his hand on Selena weapon, allow energy trasfere to her weapon. Combine power of plasma and Selena ready fire her weapon. Full power weapon from two energy allow to bypass void, cause dark aura to stop in few minutes. Jaune took out his sword, ready to decapitate the umbra core. Locate in chest, which is only way to destroy umbra completely.

Selena: 3...2...1.....fire!

She fire full charge plasma cannon, which hit umbra pretty bad. Fear flame drop down and hold its chest. Fear flame has its Void negated and jaune ready finsh it off.

Jaune: prepare for destruction! Moon Shadow wave....

But jaune about finsh umbra, pyhrra thrown her milo at grimm. Fear flame took opportunity as he grab milo and use pyhrra weapon to block jaune attack. Fear flame took chance to recover void and got back up.

Jaune: pyhrra what you done!

Pyhrra: what?!

Fear flame: hahaha great pyhrra nikos, mistrial champion actually help a grimm foolish girl.

Pyhrra: but I don't understand what....

Yusei: only way to destroy umbra it's core itself.

Selena: thanks to you! We almost destroy grimm. But no you have to attack which allow it to counter attack.

Pyhrra look down: but...i...

Sapphire begin treatment on Nora and Ren. Even though they hit them, Sapphire is medical unit, and her job help injured people even though they deserve it. Sapphire shook her head as pyhrra getting lecture by jaune team.

Jaune: I keep telling you to change your style but your stubborn and pride well not work in team!

Fear flame have enough, he attack jaune. Jaune block attack by two dagger blade, and fear flame power up its power.

Sapphire: Jaune!!

Jaune got up as Fear flame strike again.

Fear flame: foolish human you never stop me!

Jaune:'he is right if wasn't for pyhrra we could have defeat that umbra....wait that's it!'

Jaune look at his own power, and felt certain roar in his body.

Jaune: power of darkness hear my cry for power to defeat umbra!

Dark light appears as spear flown in air, and jaune got new plan.

Jaune: Selena ready fire dark a spear

Selena grin: ready boss

Jaune: sapphire Yusei help Selena now.

Sapphire: yes jaune

Yusei: I do love your crazy plan!

Selena reload her weapon but this time dark spear insert to barrel. Yusei and Selena transfer their aura towards weapon, and jaune focus fear flame towards him. Fear flame jump on air ready to use his move again. Jaune active his aura and fire his enegry

Jaune: fire now!

Selena fire her booster cannon, which full charge spear shot through fear flame body. Fear flame scream as his void shatter as his core breaking. Fell down as jaune walk towards him, and ready stab core. Fear flame laughs as jaune look at him.

Jaune: why are you laughing....

Fear flame: why hahaha you foolish you only take down low rank like me!

Sapphire: low rank!

Selena: that's not good.

Yusei: wait that's mean s.....

Fear flame: I'm low rank member but others are coming. More stronger then me and dangerous as well!

Pyhrra: wait if is true then im.....

Pyhrra fall down, just relises she beem struggling against grimm is low rank. Jaune heard enough, stab core and which destroy as fear flame turn into dust, no remains to find.

Speaker: uhh festival close for today for emergency.

In vale, outskirts of village, a large dark castle is spot on cliff. Which have grimms guards outside to protect. Inside dark castle, have dining room for five people. But these are not ordinary people, they discuss about recent events.

Dakota: typical event happen today Rip Fang since you failed mission.

Rip fang: foolish humans keep getting away how i supposed handed this Dakota.

Xio: haha I handle humans well, they scream like pig right summer.

Summer: agree Xio

Rip famg: at least I'm not bug xio!

Xio: take that back f!@#

???: enough!

His dark and shadow aura shut every umbra in dining room. He look at everyone to make sure they are quiet.

Everyone: lord Hazard

He walked in, took sit on first sit, where his throne at. He tap his claw on glass and look at everyone. His eyes are terrible to look at, he made sure he is boss.

Lord Hazard: let's begin meeting and hunt for Crystal Grimm.

Who are those umbra and are they one calling shot. What is Crystal Grimm, and what they want with type of grimm? Can jaune team handle new threat coming to remnant?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 3.2K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
204K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
161K 17.3K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
102K 9.1K 110
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...