I reincarnated in Twilight (R...

By marie06red-09

The mc is reincarnated randomly in twilight with wishes to see how she survives in the world which the charac... More

prologue.
intro.
1.
2.
3.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.

4.

8K 271 13
By marie06red-09

DANIELA POV.

I woke up early the next day. I went to Bella's room to see if she's woken up by the looks of an empty bed yes, it seems she did, I went down to see what everyone is doing by the looks of it Bella is cooking and dad is watching a match.

I get a cup of coffee and while I was drinking, I asked Bella, "How do you feel about your first day in forks high Bella"

"You know how I feel in the middle of the semester in a new school, I feel nervous, I guess" Bella replied with a small smile.

I was thinking about how bella in the movie will be the center of attention, boys will be attracted like a moths to a flame. I groan at that. what can anyone blame me? she is my twin sister, I greeted dad with a good morning, I know he is not a talker, so I went to take a shower then came down.

To see dad and Bella having a conversation and Bella was smiling, I guess yesterday's rant worked. I went to them and made a small talk while eating breakfast while dad was already getting ready for work while bella and I were getting ready for high school.
(I wore👇)

I even saw bella telling dad, "Goodbye, dad and stay safe"

I give dad a hug and told him goodbye, I saw dad had a huge smile on his face, I give bella a thumbs up, for which bella smiled at me.

While heading out, I told her " Today whole eyes are going to be on you and I so don't get overwhelmed, and Bella I will be next to you until you enter your class that is"

I get in my car and drive to school. I reached the school it was just like the movie. I park my car and get out and looked around to see most people's eyes we're on me ' man it's really overwhelming when all eyes are on you if you're not use to it, lucky for me I'm use to it by now because of my modeling'

I waited for Bella's truck to come. I was looking in the opposite direction of the school. I can feel a lot of eyes on me, I saw Bella's truck, As soon bella parked her truck. I came towards her I heard a comment.

"Nice ride" A boy snickered. Bella saw that I'm getting angry shook her head saying not to do anything.

'I'm very protective older sister that's for sure' I thought sarcastically.

I gave the guy a death glare, the guy seemed to flinch at my hard glare and back off eventually.

'Pussy' I thought to myself.

I followed bella as we entered the school she was looking through her class schedule I saw Erik just like the movie he was Asian decent-brown eyes, and poor complexion Erik's hair is so long it covers his forehead he was introducing himself to bella and I "your Isabella swan and Daniela Beatrice swan the new girls right, hi I'm Erik the eyes and ears of this place anything you need a tour guide, lunch date, and shoulder to cry on"

I like him in the movie he seemed a funny guy, but now it's irritating.

Bella looked at him as he was crazy her thoughts were 'Are you crazy, can't you see an angry sister next to me'

Bella was awkward and nervous, she has never had guy flirt which is a miracle.

"Uh, I am really more kinda more of suffering in silence type" Bella replied.

"Good headline for the feature I am on paper your news baby front page" he said with slight excitement.

I see that Bella is already uncomfortable.

I slipped between them and introduce myself with a cold glare "Hi I am Daniela Beatrice swan older twin sister of Isabella Marie swan and she and I  will not be in any paper, got it"

Erik backed off slightly scared and nodded his head.

Bella looked at me while whispering "Thanks Dani"

I look at her and told her with a teasing tone "No problem little sis"

She looked at me and grumbled "your older only by twelve minutes"

I replied with a smirk "still older and I will meet you at lunch okay" and glare at Erik while I go to my class.

Walking off, I noticed more and more people looking at me. 'Guess my sister wasn't the only Swan getting attention, huh~?' I thought to myself.

Well, just like with Bella and the guys at this school, I doubt any of the girls here could get my attention. Well, unless they were of the supernatural variant, of course.

My Classes till lunch where as usual boring. Only downside at reincarnation is that I had to go through school twice. Like once wasn't enough torture.

I'm on my way to the cafeteria when I heard Bella's line.

Bella asked  " Who are they?"

Jessica was quick to respond. "The Cullens, their this family of adopted children that moved down here from Alaska. And you know what's crazy is that their like together, together. You see that blonde hair girl over there that's Charlotte she's with that big guy next to her Emmet. I'm sure he's on steroids or something. Then there's Alice the small girl with black hair she's with jasper the tall blonde who seems to always be in pain. Then there's Rosalie she's a total bitch doesn't talk to anyone. And finally there's Edward he's totally gorgeous but apparently no one in this school is good enough for him."

The Cullens made their way to a table at the the corner of the cafeteria and all sat down.

'It surprised me that Charlotte is Emmett's mate . So Rosalie didn't end up with Emmet. It was weird usually in fanfics if Charlotte was present she would always end up being the mate of the reincarnated person. But it seems it wasn't the case for me. So that could only mean Rosalie was supposed to be mine. I just hope so' I thought to myself while walking towards the cafeteria my phone ring and see that it's my friend and business partner Jade.

CULLEN POV.

Edward could be seen looking at bella and Rosalie who is looking at her mate until the cafeteria heard a ringing tone everyone looked at the source of the sound and found themselves awestruck by her beauty.

Rosalie looked towards the direction and she saw her and her breath hitch 6 foot tall lady red curly hair and light brown eyes and her face shape is heart. A stand-out feature of a heart face shape is a broad forehead and cheekbones, which becomes narrow when you follow the lines of your face down to your jawline. Then it finishes off with a cute pointy chin. Her thoughts 'mate'

Rosalie smile at her mate making everyone in the cafeteria gasps seeing her smile to the new girl.

Alice was squealing "that's the girl I'm talking about, she is beautiful isn't"

Rosalie's head snap at her sister and glare at her and said "mine" in a possessive tone.

Everyone in the table laughed at her reaction and looked at the girl again wanting to know more about her.

Until they heard "who is she" Mike asked.

"Ooh, that's my twin sister Daniela Beatrice swan" Bella replied.

"She is hot" mike said while looking at her.

Rosalie smile at her name and then growl at at what she just heard wanting to rip his off.

"I can't read their minds" Edward said shocking everyone in the table.

"Are you sure" Charlotte asked in concerned.

"Yes, Bella's mind is blank and Daniela's mind is a bit complicated" Edward explain.

"What do you mean complicated" Rosalie asked in concerned for her mate.

"There is seems to be a barrier in her mind and is making me feel pain" Edward said while still trying to read her mind and Daniela suddenly turn towards Edward and give him a death glare as a warning and roam her eyes in their table and her eyes landed on Rosalie making her breath hitch and  eyes widened and her eyes glow for a bit making her turn quickly.

The Cullen's saw it were taken back and looked at each other and thinking 'she is not normal'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 3.2K 26
'She is kind but strong, And that is where so many mistake her. They interpret her kindness for weakness And force her to show her strength.' •JmStor...
132K 4K 27
Bella's back, fresh out of Juvie, a plan in her mind. She had spent every waking moment figuring out what the Cullens where and now she was positive...
1.1K 96 7
Rosalie always carried the resentment of not being able to fulfill the image of the perfect family she had in her head. But the universe had set out...
109K 3.7K 15
When a boy meets a vampire, he feels as if he could live forever. 30,366 Words Started- 22/04/22 Rewrite- 18/09/23 Finished- 30/12/23 - Jasper Hale...