You call that a hero? (A MHA...

By ooga_booga16

"..." "...He beats them to a bloody pulp--do you think those are the ... More

Chapter 1: First contact
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8: A sure loss
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 5

1.3K 53 51
By ooga_booga16

"Ma, did you hear? The U.A. festival is about to start! I can finally sell my own self-made products!" exclaimed a teenager no older than 15. A visible shine on his eyes was evident.

He had short black hair, dull brown eyes, and a skinny figure. He lived with his mother in an apartment where rent was low but the surroundings were rather tarnished. They lack electricity since they're unable to pay for their electric bills, and they don't have any water since the faucet is rusty and broken as well the fact that they lack the money to pay their water bills, and they wore the same clothes every day since they can't afford any, which eventually led them to rock bottom. If there was a triangle based on what social class they were in, they'd be at the very bottom of that representation. The very, very bottom. The poorest of the poor. Albeit he lives inside a rusty ol' dirty box filled with the sins of the past and the curses of the present, he'd still call it home no matter what.

His mother, a skinny woman with strands of gray hair, dull brown eyes, and a ragged and worn-out dress no older than 45 smiled somberly at her son. "I'm sorry...I don't think they'll accept any strangers in their school to sell at this time...It's all because of that villain attack that happened months ago."

Then the shimmer in the teenager's eyes dissipated as quickly as it appeared. The boy's head drooped down facing the broken deck. A sudden aura from this boy enveloped the entire unit, every corner, every inch, every spec of dust gets trapped as it happens.

His mother quickly noticed this. 

"B-But don't worry! You can sell your products maybe just outside of U.A! I'm sure a lot of people will buy...!" the mother quickly reiterated out of pure instinct.

As quickly as the boy beamed from his mother's reassurance, the aura faded away. "R-Right! T-That works too!" the thankful boy said, hugging his mother. "You're so smart as usual!"

The latter chuckled and smiled as she hugged him back. "No problem, sweetie. Now go, start your business."

"Thanks mom! Love you!" 

"Love you too, honey."

With that, the boy grabbed the pouch that lay in the corner of their unit and stormed off, leaving his mother with a wide smile.

The mother on the other hand, still with a fixed smile, immediately faded away. All that was left now was a dead expression, her eyes half open and her lips on a neutral straight line.

She stood up, left her unit, then her apartment, walked past 7 other buildings, and trudged into an alleyway on her left where she met a man in a trenchcoat. The transition was clear as she walked past certain areas. The more she trailed off, the more the poverty-stricken area was being exposed. The homeless are becoming more often spotted, plastic bags flew from one area to another, a mother begged on the sidewalk for medicine in order to save her dying baby, and a dead body just laying there on the sidewalk as men and women passed by as the said corpse's flesh was being torn away by rats. The said alleyway was dark, very dark. It was like walking down a path without any source of light at all. All one could see was nothing but pitch darkness.

It was that man's quirk.

"Kill him," the mother uttered with no hesitation in her tone.

...

The man in the trench coat said nothing in response and trudged out of the alleyway.

---

The boy's name was Haga Jun.

He was an obedient and loving son that loved his mother with every fiber of his being. He loves her. He really does. That's the only reason he's selling his products to gain some money to keep himself and his mother alive and in stable condition.

"Buy these self-made bracelets! Buy these bracelets! Buy for only 250 yen!" 

The teenager was seen sitting crossed-legged just across the street from U.A. academy. A cloth was spread wide on the sidewalk floor as his products were displayed. Said products were handmade bracelets, handmade bags, handmade pillows, and some souvenirs made from trash and scraps. However at that time, he noticed a certain blonde with a toned figure and cartoony blue eyes, a girl probably no older than 6 or 7 with gray hair, and a greenhead all waltzing toward the School's entrance.

"Hey!" he called out to a certain massive individual. "Hey, sir! Do you have a minute of your time?"

--Sometime before the event started--

While everyone else was preparing for the inevitable festival, Y/n decided to waltz to the cafeteria to get some honey-glazed donuts. They were his favorite. He ordered it through the chef hero who instantly baked the donuts, fresh and warm, with the latter's cherry on top, an extra layer of sugar. He grabbed the 4 donuts she ordered through a neatly backed plastic bag that was conveniently right at the end of the counter and walked away.

Though, coincidentally, as he trudged deeper into the cafeteria, he noticed Izuku and Mirio just sitting there. But the thing was, there was a child in between them.

Oh.

It's Eri.

The girl that looked like...her.

Y/n would've just walked out of the cafeteria straight up after he got his meal, but nooooo Mirio had to acknowledge his existence.

"Oh! Y/n! Hi!" the blonde said his name cheerfully. "Eri, that's Y/n! He's an awesome guy! I think you can both get along well!" the man said, pointing his palm at the latter.

Izuku on the other hand, greeted him with a smile. "G-Good morning, Y/n! H-How's your food?"

"..." the latter was silent for a bit. "I guess it's good. Always gets me going for some reason. You?"

The greenhead started to stutter. "G-G-Gaa-ah...I-I-I du-dunnoo...W-Well..Y-Yo-ou-u...S-S-See..."

"Mirio, does that kid always stutter like that?"

The blonde lightly pat Eri's head as he responded. "Nope! Just now! He's just really nervous around you!"

"I see..."

"Come! Sit with us!" the blonde cheery hero uttered as he patted a seat on his left.

The latter took a bite of his donut. "Can't," he uttered in a monotone voice while chewing. "I'm practicing on my Sax for the music show-off at the festival."

"Whaaat? I thought it was the "male flexing" competition?"

"That? Yeah, Ms. Midnight took it down, disapproved it."

"Really?"

"I was surprised by that too. Flabbergasted, actually"

"I thought ma'am would be the most excited about the event."

"We thought wrong. She also said it was 'immoral.'"

"Immoral, huh? I didn't know ma'am had some morals..."

"Me too. From the number of times she groped me, I thought she'd approve of the event instantly. She's quite hypocritical."

"Ma'am has once again exceeded our expectations!"

"Indeed."

Izuku, just listening to their conversation, found it absolutely bewildering by the fact that his exhibitionist female teacher, Ms. Midnight groped Y/n. He was even perplexed that the man hadn't reported it yet.

He doesn't want to imagine where Y/n was groped.

'I-Isn't that...sexual assault?' the greenhead thought to himself.

"I-Isn't that...like...sexual assault?" the teenager decided to voice out.

"It's not sexual assault if I consent to it," the latter replied bluntly, biting on his donut.

Now both Mirio and Izuku's eyes were as wide as saucers.

"Y-You consent to that?! T-That's like the illegal relationship...r-right?" the greenhead uttered, perplexed.

Then Eri, between Mirio and Izuku, frowned, not understanding the conversation. "Uhm...what's sexual assault...? And...illegal relationship...?"

Y/n placed a hand on his hip. "Well aren't you two some awesome companions," he uttered sarcastically and sassily. "Now she has two words in mind."

"E-Eri-chan..." Mirio started. "You can think about them when you are older, alright? Focus first on how fun the festival will be!"

"T-That's right!" Izuku added. "The festival will be fun! Just..erm...think about that! Imagine how everyone's hard work will pay off!"

The gray-haired girl stared at the latter's cartoony blue eyes for a moment before answering. "Okay."

Right then and there, Mirio turned his attention back to Y/n. "But like...are you serious?"

"Nope. I was lying."

Both Izuku and Mirio let out a heavy sigh of relief.

"But the groping part is real."

"WHAAA-"

"She gropes my thingy and says, 'hmmm...those are some heavy naturals, huh?~'...then she'd slap my ass and leave," he said. "She'd squeeze and grab for a solid 1 to 2 minutes."

"Y/n!!" Mirio whisper shouted, "There's a kid here!"

The latter just shrugged. "Then cover her earsss."

Mirio did as told, making the child whimper softly and meanwhile, Izuku's entire perspective on Midnight was changing.

"I mean, she ain't a pedo cuz I'm 18. That's a valid excuse already."

"So..." Mirio continued. "She'd...just go..straight for it?"

"Yeah, well, not just her."

"Wha--"

"Y'know, that one girl hero that increases her size, the dragon hero, the bunny hero--especially the bunny hero, she's wild, I tell ya...she's bold...very bold...and...uhm...I know there's more--I'm still a virgin, by the way, and--"

Mirio shook his head, "Stop it. Shut up. Shut up! I don't wanna hear any of it!"

Y/n let out a small smile and scoffed, "Sure. Imma go now. Practice on my Sax and all that," Y/n said as he finally trudged out of the cafeteria, taking another bite of his 2nd donut.

"That guy..." then the blonde just remembered something right then and there. "HEY! Y/N!" he called out.

The latter heard his name and turned his head.

"Nejire is in the beauty pageant competition! You should check it out! I heard she's gonna be really cute on that day! Isn't that awesome?! That's why you should be there!"

Y/n let out a thumbs up in response as he trudged deeper into U.A.'s hallway. "I always do!"

"You better! Or else Nejire's gonna hunt you downnn!!" 

With that, Y/n finally fell deeper into the crowd of students.

Hearing mumbling on his left, Mirio slowly turned to Izuku who was mumbling gibberish to himself.

"Don't worryyy, he's always like that! Saying that weird and perverted kinda stuff is the norm coming from him."

"Ms. Midnight is a pervert...Ms. Midnight is a pervert...Ms. Midnight is a pervert...Ms. Midnight is a pervert...Ms. Midnight is a pervert...Ms. Midnight is a pervert...Ms. Midnight is a pervert...Ms. Midnight is a pervert...Ms. Midnight is a pervert...Ms. Midnight is a pervert...Ms. Midnight is a pervert...Ms. Midnight is a pervert...Ms. Midnight is a pervert...Ms. Midnight is a pervert...Ms. Midnight is a pervert...Ms. Midnight is a pervert...Ms. Midnight is a pervert...Ms. Midnight is a pervert...Ms. Midnight is a pervert..."

"Izuku Midoriya!" Mirio yelled at his ear to snap him out of his trance, making the teenager yelp in surprise.

"Y-Yes?"

"Let's go!" he said with a blinding smile. "We've still got a lot of stuff to show off to Eri!"

--Now--

"Ah...Sure, I'll buy that bracelet over there," Y/n uttered, humming as he pointed at the left corner of the handkerchief display. 

"Thank you! That'll be 250 yen!" Jun said joyfully as the payment was handed to him. The boy beamed as he noticed the huge foreign man started waltzing away back at the school's entrance. "E-Excuse me sir...!" the teenager called him out once more, in effect, the latter turning back at him just at the sidewalk of U.A. "Thank you! Please, come again!"

Y/n couldn't help but let out a small smile in response, nodding at him before continuing his walk to U.A.'s entrance.

But.

Something was off.

By instinct, Y/n turned his head back to where the boy was selling his products and--

He was gone.

It was an empty sidewalk as if the boy was never even there to begin with. Not a trace was left.

It didn't make sense. For a mere second, he was there, then a second later, he vanished...

At that moment, it was already evident.

Grumbling, Y/n activated his quirk.

/̸̸̵̷̵̴̴̷̸̷̴̴̵̶̴̸̸̴̶̵̴̵̵̵̷̴̡̧̡̨̡̧̨̧̢̨̡̨̨̨̢̧̨̢̧̢̨̨̡̛̛̛̛̛͈̪̫̳̳̞̱̖͙̙̬̙͎̦͓͉̰̩̯̫̖͉̘͕̮̻̙̱̱̹̩̰͕̫̻̭̼͙̩̯͖̱̟̭͍̗͈̜̥̗̳̖̝̠̩̭͍̬̬̠̰̬̱͚̺̻̗͍̜̟̱̗͇̖̩͇̟̟͕̩̤̰̯̱̦͍̩͎͍̩̮̹̟͔̭͈̟̦̺͖͕̙̱͕͚̗̣̟̟̪̳̻͇̝̘̙͇͕̩̣̪̣͔͎̞̗̼͉̘̺̫͈̳̠̯̩̱̞̫̰̹̠͕̣̝̖̭͖̬̙̱͚̘͖̹̮̖̙̖̟̙̥͎̜̳̬̻̗͕̣̺̲̞̞̯͇̰͕̜͚͎͔͙̱̫̠̙̪̀̈̊̈̉́͂̈͑̎̏͐͛͌̅̋̾́͋̃̅̍͗́̽͒͛̒̒̏̂͋̇̒͆̆̇͆͂̍̇̐́̋͌͛̈̐͋͆̓̍̐̋̀̏͊̇̑̇͂̎͛̄͐͌͒̀͊̉͒̅͆͛͆͗̀͗̿̎́̾̊̈́̉̓͌̾̔́̈́͐̀̿̈͛͛̇͗̅̈́͒͊̍̍͒̔̈́̾͂̐̉̉͂̌̎͗̈͐̾̔͋͊̊̾̽͗́̊̆̆̉͌͒̄̔̑̃̍̇̈̾̀̈́̅̒̿̊͆̃̓͂͗̓̈́̔́̓̍͊͆̇̿̒̑͑̐͘̕̕͘̕̕͘͘͘͘͘͘͘͘͘̚͜͜͜͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅ/̶̴̸̷̶̧̨̨̢̢̛̱̯͚̤̪͎͉̖̰̬̗̙̠̪̼̣̠̬̩̠̤͇̳͉͎̞͎͈̫̝̠̰̪͇̠͙̈́͂̀̊̀͌̐̈̃̓̏̍̆͑̔͐̄̾͛̏͐́̃̅́̅̚͠ͅ/̷̶̴̵̵̵̶̵̶̵̸̶̶̸̷̸̷̸̷̸̸̴̴̵̸̵̴̷̷̸̴̷̷̵̵̷̵̴̸̸̴̷̴̸̴̶̵̷̷̶̶̸̷̷̵̵̴̵̷̷̷̵̷̵̶̸̴̷̴̶̵̷̷̴̶̵̶̸̶̶̷̴̷̴̵̶̶̷̶̶̸̶̷̵̵̸̵̶̶̶̷̷̵̵̴̸̶̶̷̷̵̸̴̸̷̵̶̶̷̸̶̸̴̴̶̸̸̶̴̴̶̸̴̷̵̷̶̷̷̶̸̵̸̵̵̷̷̴̸̶̵̸̴̵̴̵̷̶̶̵̸̵̴̷̷̵̷̷̵̶̷̶̶̸̸̶̴̷̶̸̷̶̴̵̶̷̷̷̸̵̴̵̸̶̴̶̷̴̴̸̷̶̶̴̶̸̶̶̵̴̷̸̶̷̸̵̶̸̶̵̶̸̸̵̵̶̵̷̴̴̸̴̸̸̷̸̶̵̷̸̸̵̵̸̷̷̴̷̵̴̴̸̷̴̶̵̵̴̷̸̴̶̶̸̶̸̷̸̸̸̴̷̴̴̷̸̵̷̵̸̴̵̷̵̸̷̶̶̸̷̶̶̵̸̷̵̵̸̷̸̷̵̴̶̵̷̴̵̸̵̸̷̵̴̶̴̵̶̷̶̷̵̵̶̷̵̴̸̷̸̷̶̴̵̵̷̷̶̷̴̵̷̸̷̴̴̸̴̸̶̶̸̵̴̷̸̴̷̶̴̵̴̴̷̷̸̸̵̵̴̵̴̷̵̶̶̵̵̴̵̸̴̵̶̷̶̷̴̷̴̶̷̴̶̷̶̶̷̵̷̴̴̸̵̴̴̸̷̶̴̶̸̴̸̴̵̸̵̴̵̶̴̢̢̢̧̢̢̧̨̧̧̨̨̨̡̢̢̢̧̨̧̢̧̡̨̧̡̢̧̡̨̨̧̧̧̡̡̨̨̡̧̨̢̨̡̢̨̢̨̢̧̨̢̡̨̧̡̢̨̧̧̡̨̢̧̢̧̧̡̧̡̡̢̨̨̢̧̨̢̨̡̨̡̨̢̡̧̧̡̨̢̢̡̢̡̢̢̡̨̡̨̨̨̢̢̡̡̡̧̢̨̢̧̨̢̧̡̨̡̧̡̡̨̡̨̧̢̡̧̢̧̢̢̡̨̡̢̡̨̨̨̢̨̧̧̨̢̧̡̡̡̨̨̧̨̨̢̨̧̢̡̨̢̨̧̢̢̨̧̧̨̡̡̡̧̡̢̨̧̧̨̢̢̧̧̢̢̧̧̢̡̡̧̨̨̢̧̨̨̧̨̢̨̢̨̧̢̨̢̢̡̨̧̡̧̧̡̡̡̡̧̡̧̡̡̢̢̡̨̢̧̡̡̡̧̧̢̧̢̡̧̨̧̡̢̨̢̡̢̨̨̨̢̧̨̡̧̢̢̧̡̢̧̨̡̧̧̡̨̨̡̡̢̧̨̧̢̢̧̢̢̧̨̡̧̢̨̡̨̨̧̧̧̧̡̧̢̡̧̡̧̡̧̡̡̨̡̨̨̡̧̢̡̡̧̧̨̧̧̡̢̧̡̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̗̖̬̮̮͎̻͖̱̖͍̱̩̪̫̟̳͔͖̱̱̜̩̼͔͎͕͙̬̠̟̲̦̦̖̗̹͓͔̣̜̟̺̠̼̬͍͖̜̙͙̣̞̘̞͖̝̥̘̱̜̙̼̥͎̝̹̪̮̩̟͔͙͖̼̪̣̠̻̦͙͓̗͇̯̰̦̳̖̯̼̺̣̱̞̙̘̰̗̥͚̤̬̱̠̼̰͙̝̱̙̠͖̻͖̱̯͍̲̠̟̤̯͍̻̗͎͕̗̹̼͉̰͈̠̫͚̠̬͙̳̹͓̙̳͉͚̝͖͕̥̖̱̹̖͔̩̖̲͓͕̺̫̹̱̘̰͈̳̖̺̣̥̹͇̮̦̤͍͕̼̫̠͙̟̹͇̜̖͇̣̱̺̫̮̭̼͇̦̙̜̯̞̟̦̩̼͇̼̼̣͕͖̟̩̻̯̪̗̪̺̰̫̳͓̣̮̝͉̲͕͎̰̯͖͚͎̤̺̘̹̝͕͉̮̙̜̜̳̼͓͇̭͕͖͕̠͉̱̙̱̮͉͓͓̠̟̰̭̻̹͙̳̱͚͈̞̪̤̦͔̦͈͙͍̹̘̩̗͚̳̞̯͚͔̟̮͓͕̰͙̮͍̬̗͖̪̱̗̝̺̜͉͉̥̺̲̟̝͎̹̺͈̞͈̣̮̥͚̹̳̙̗̼̫̹͓̫̤̻̭͔̹̝̹͚͚͓̤̺̤̬̙͙̦̳̳̖̬̟̱̗̣͖̗̘͉̦͇̲̺̯̠̗̗̥̪͕̹̱͉̤̤̖̻̞͙͖̬͚͕̤͔͈͖̤͈̮̳̰̗̦̙͚͈͔̬͚̘̺̹͖̣̻̯̦̺̹̜͙̻̯̗̫̩̥̘͉̩̪͓̮̱̞̤̩̫̩͉̙͓̺̙͓̺̮̦͈̯̦̙̩̦͍̥͚͉͙͉̣͔̳̞̤̳̝̣̘͉̯̗͇̤̗̻̭̠͕̠̪̖̗̠͉̘̞͎̻̖͔̦̝̟̯̟̱̰̼̱͎̰̥͕̹̬̭̦̰̪̳͍͕̙̥̱̼̫̞͓̬̦̮̠̖̝̱͚̞͎̗̬̯̙̬͉͔̯͍̪͎̖̹̘̝̘͍͓͚͕̱̟̣̬̘̦̮̲͖̙͍̱̤̗̳͕̟͚͖͕̩͕̜͈̯̪̩̭̱̘͇̱̯̞͓̺̘͇͚͉͕̝̠̹͙̩̹͈͕͔͚̗̰̠̟̫̰̫͔̼̰̱͙̥̦̪̻̣̹͙͚̠̠̹̞̺͕̝̳͙̰͉͈̞̙̙̺͙͙̩̗͓̼̖̙̟͚̙̺̪̖̜͇̮̮̤̥̦̪̗̳̝̭̟͓͓͚̟̼̺̼̣̤̩̦͈̼̜̘̹̦̹͎̘̗̜̞̫͈̯̰̩͖̣̻͙̗̞̫̠͖̤̬̮͙̹̯̭̬̦̞͔̦̱̩͇̤̗̤̱̠̼͕̭̥̫͚̜̪̤̹̹͈̤̞̭̰̦̦̰͔͔̜̰͓͙͉̱̪̠͍̠̜̗̺͓̝͉̠̘͔̟̹̜̲̰̬̭̖̺͙̗͍͇͕̥̮̦̝̜̤̣̜̖͙̯̼̲͈͚͍̺̖̜̱̰̲͇̙̳̠̯͉̭͍̻̦̰̗͇͍̳͕͍͍̭͚̩̜͎̠̞̘̭̱͙͎̮̹̠̙̻̤̫̤̲̗͖̗̭̩̘̦̺͕͖̱͓͖̯̰̟͓͈̝̺̻͈͚̮͉͚͎̳̳̹̦̘̳̹͉͍̪̩̘̺̭͕̩͖̰͍̜̟̞͔͓̬̠͚̤̠̪̼̙͍̘͉̰̲̭͇͎̰̤̣͈͉̻̭̖͈͈̝̫̱͙̝̱̦͙̩̫̭̜̳̙̰̗̞̝̦̤̤̦̯͇̥̼̝͚̘͕̮͈̱̦̻̩̜̱͙͕͕̠̭̹̝̯̲͍̳̰̝̞̯̬̳̩͕̣̪̻̜͍̪̤̺̫͈̮̭̪̻̻̟̦̲̮̹̩͎̺̫̮̗̦̯̫͓̻̤̦͖͚̪̙͚̘͉̭̘̱̟͚̖̻̟̼̰̮̹̫̯̻̫̥̤̞̥̘͚̘̱̭̪̣͍͍̟̲͖͕̟͔̘̺̻̦̥̳̰͓̭͓̟̠̫͍̣̯̪̫̱͚͎̻̳̟̝̭͍̞̘̜̘̱̠͎̤̼̺̞̣̲̦̖̻͓̺̤̰͇͇͔̤͖͔͖͍̜̙̩͈̱͖̟̭̠̬̠̗̙͈͈̼̘̜͚̻̭̝̠͚̯̺͚̝͎͍̥͓̻͔̫̻̺̦͉̤̟̱̩̭͓̯̺̹̟͙͈͉̟̩̤̫͇̠̖̤͚̻̖̱̗̪͓͚̜͉̰͉̺̮̱̰̥̱͎̪͖͚̣͉̺̬̩̲̪̹̫̱̼̯̻̘̲̮̙̦̠̬̘̹̭̝̹͈͎̦̹̝̣̖̠̺̤̺̫͉̭̺̗̮̮͍̱̺̪̙̞̟̥͖̜̖̰̙̲͉̮͉̻͚͖̘͍̯̤̯̻̰͉̯̲̖̝͉̖͈̲͚̞̯̠͈̘͍̺̫͍̦͓̹̖͈̟͈̤̣̼̖͍̥̟͍̙̙̩̭̠̹͕̤̹̘͉͉̼̱̼̜͍̹̤̙̳̝̘̯̤̻͇̩̱̥̱̞̼͔͖̹͎̤͔̳̜̞͖̝̺̬̠͇̻̭̜̜̺̣̥̲̺͙̩̪̘̖̭͚͎̟͕̭̳͈̹̻̙̺̫̝̣͇̯̥̖̤͇̙͔̰̦̳͍̗͖̠̜͓̦̥̯̫̭̙͎̱̯̼̺̰̙̘̱̺̥̪̲̠̖̥̻̟̱͕̜̗̯̖̹̥̼̭͎̝̹̼͚̩̼̺̹̠̭͎̰̮̬̼͕̩̭̹͉͈͇̺̪͙̟̰̝͚͚͚̦͖̙̥͈͕̼̥̖̟͔͓͓̥͉̼̮̞̦̹̱̤̫͕͇̮̲͎̥͓̙̗͔̼̮̪̦̖̪̳̯̭̘̬͚̲̱͚̰̜͙͙͉͕̠̻̮̫̦̦͍̟̤̠͍͕̲̥̳͎̣̱̗̖̯̟̘͈̟͖͔̮͓͎̱̳͍̘̲̳̜̺͙͚̼͚͔̪̪̬̼͓̰͈̘̲̩͎̪̟̗̖͔̼͔̣̤͖̞̩͚̹̪̱̻̺̥̥̘͇̬̳̜̺͉̭̝̙̟͉̦͎͉̻͎̤̱̪̫̱̳̙̖͍̥̹͙̥̤̪͓̟͉̗̲͔͈̜͍͎̤̩̱̦̹̖̞̙͔̙̠̹̖̱̲̝͖̳̺̖͔̪̻̲̤͍̰̙̲͔͕͔̙̟̮͙̙̭̳̞̜̝̯̝̥̼̲͈̖̯͕̗̙͔͇͎̦̩̯̝̤͔̪̤̮̬̭͍̘̘̬̪͍̜͉̞͉̭̟͕̳̺͖͈͖̥̙͕̱̣̱͍̝̦̳̦̗̺̦̫̳̹̼͔͉̬̼̙͎̳̘̳͇͎͓̠̰̣͈̱͕͕͖̟͎̩̬͔̠̙̥̜͉̫͍̲͉̘̹̼̲̜̭͖̬̺̞͕̟̯͍͚̠͍͙̱̮͍̺̣̦͔̳̝͎̳̬̺̭̩͎̫̭̙̦̦̟͇̫̮͖̜̘̭͚̹̗̳̖̘͚̹͉̟̤̞̱̻̱͖̩̺̫͖̺̺̩͙̭̰̺͕͓͓͉̩̖̲͖̘̻̺̤̘̩̪̻͙͚̦̜͔̜̰̭̙̱̙̦͇̬͖̮̞̜͖̩̗̪̟̟̫͓͙͔͓͙̮͈͇̭̟͕̥̭͓̯̪͇̖̮̠̱͚͉͈̞̭̪̣̪͙̗͓̣̳̦̰̣̱̦͇̟̳̱̘͇̩͉̺͈̟̯̥͉̮̘̥̦̰͙̠̣̙̼͖͈͈̯̖͚̟̱̣̫͍̳̠̺̮̳͖͙̭͎̺̘̬͈̝̗̜͎̲̺̼̲͚̙͚͓̼͚͕̱̩̭͎̟͉̬͎͉̭͉͚̪̭̤̜͖̭̹̰̲̭͖͚̹͙̪̤̣͈͍̝͚̖̭̟͎̼̱͙͖̞̭̣̹̝̻̠̘̘̻͉͍̘̻͚͇͙͚̦͙̯̰̻͔͖̺͇̣̹̙̙̬̣̥͉̮̻̯͈̗̬̣͍͉̱͔̗̤̰̗̦͉̪̺̝̮͓̺͈̗͇̠̠̟̭̣̼̻̺͍̪͍̟͉̣͈̙̝̥̲͓͈̘̜͖͕̖͉̣͍͎̥̦̗͈̫̪̬̬̻̩̗͓̯̤͓̥̖̫̺̘̠̜̫͙̙̙̟̙̥̠͈̜̱̥̤̗̝̝͔̣͚̪̥̼͔͙̗̤̻̫̯̠̘̰͖͙̠͉͔̤̮̠̻̬̲̜͕̩̗͉̘͚͓͕͓͙̺̼̮̼̦̯̹͈̜̘͓̜͚̬͓͕̹̯̣͍̱̣͍̬͔̞͇͍̫̥̫̻͚͙̤̹̼̞̬̝͙̝̝̥̙̥̰͈̳̬̮̯͇̘̥͈̩̣͓̭̫̫̤̹͕̯͖̟͙͕̗̼̙͓̩̪̣̺̲̰̪̫̰͖̞͍͔͓̪̰̖̱̮͍̭͚̱̩̭̲̻̹̻̜̮̣̞͇̞̭͈̩̪̯̥̪͓̗̖̖̬̦̝̹͉̪̥̩͖͕̣̩̦͎̠̝̦͙̞̝͎̰̦̼͔̲̗̬̟̗̥̺̗̻̞̥̱̮̯̺̩̞͙̻̰̝͇̰̺̱͓͚̫̜̠̹̭̩̦̟̠̹̫̹̺̼͕̰̜͇̳̟̦͎̮̥̘̠̩̖͙̱̲͕͓̯̦̟̮̗̻̰̪͈̳̝̩͚̦̬͚̼͎̘̭̟͉͉̜͇͍̮̫͈̣͇͈͙̦̼̙̰̦̣̺̮̪̬̬̙̪͍̞̲̹͉͕̠̯̞̤̭͇̭͖̣̻̫̜͙̳͍̰̖̪̣̖͉͓̰̰̦͎͙̞͙͇̦̖͉̙͎̜̯̗̫̤̬͍̱͙̘̼̭̤͍͈͓̥̟̪͖͖̙̼̥̫̻̜͙̩̰̭̺͚͖̟̹̯̬̼̠̯̻͎͖̤͖̦̙̟̳̥̺̜̺̣̺̱̼̯̲̫̦̼̗̭͖̖̪̦͔̪̙͕͍̮̬̙͉͈̻̱̼̞̫̯̠̼̝̺̞͇̫̟̖͈̜͍̖̫̠̻̲̼̻̫̗̦̩̲̹̪̲̩͈̻̩̫̯̯̹̩̞̗̞̭̖̺̲̝̩̲̥͖̭̜̤̜̼̺̤̞̫̰͎̦̳͖̙͖̯̰͍̯̘̖̯͖̫͉̟̭͈͖͖̝͓̮͕͚̞͔̻̱̖̬͇̳̰̩̼͎͙͇̟̞͍̲̝̻̩̖̱̱͕̥̬̯̜̲̳̮̳͙̥̱̫͇̘͓̹͍̰̝͉͕͈̥̟̳̻͎̞̼̱͙̦̳͓͔̖̼̹̹͓̞͚̦͎͇̦̠̖̗̱̞̙̯̰͉͙͓͇̲͈͎̠̟̣͉̦̙̻̯͙͇͙̞̤̘̰͙͕͉͔̭̠͚̲̹̘̖̹̦͔̱̘̫͍̯̫̲̲̺͍͙̺̹͕͈̪̹̗̯̭̹̖̗͈̫̲̫͈̪̙̟̯̰̝̗̗͎͖̜̲̳̗̭̱͙̘̱̜͖̼̪͚̣͕̥͓͎̮̻̣̰̬̩͎͚͙͎͎̩̦̜͕̱͈̮̺̱̦͙͇͖͔̺͇͈̗͌͒̈̾̌̓̈́̐̆͋̒̓̑̈́͌̄̏͊͗̔͒̉́̎̒̈́̏̇́̋́͋̃͂̌̓̉̎̓̄̌̈̓̏̄̈́̉̆͂͒͛̀̈́̏̋͋͛̑́͒̏͑́̉͂̑̃̈́͌̽̾̋̑̉̂̅͊̏̔̔̈͛͌́́̀͑̀̀̉̈̅̃͂̊̎͒͐͌̆̽̈͌̂͒͒͊̽͗́̉̀̅̃̈̍̎̇̏̆̽̋́̀̀̓́̀̊̎̆̏̅̃͋͗̋͛̏̈́́̈́̈́̓͛͒̀̆̄̄́́̇͐̀͌͒͛̽̀̐͆̔̑̍͌̐̌̊̈́̑͊͐̀̄̓͋̆͊͗̒̍̀̔̆͂̈́̎́̔̆͗̈́̑̐̿͒̉͊̑͌̐̆̿̅̇̀́̽͌̇̏̐̀̅̓̈́̈̾́̈́͌̀̍̌̇̂̄͂̅̿̉̿̅͗̄͑͗̌͂͒̄͂͆̐̌̍̄̊͒̇̄̊̓̅̓͑͑͂̇͌̋̉͛̏̿̾͒̎̍̃̂̓͑̊̅̽̐́̾̆̅̋͗̅̅̓̿͑͑͑̈́͑̃̓̿̉͂̀̏͆̀̿̄͒͑͋̆̎̀̍͌̅̆̒̃̐́͌̐̾̋̐̓͗̀͂̂͗̑͆̑͌̓͊͗́̏̂͋̽̍͐̀͒́̀̿̋̆͗͂͗̋͂̄̎̊̔̾̀̋̀͐̀͌̋͊̋́͑̌́̈̽̏̍̂̽̎͌͆͗̊̅̈́̾̉̈́̈́̒͑̀́̈͌̑̅͆̋́̈͌̅͗͐̊̌̆͂͂̀̆̔̔̈́̋́̑̉̒̊̍̐̏̿̍̍̎̏̑̿̈́́̔̏̈́̀̓͌̈́̊̓̒͐̀̀͐̂͊̅͒̔̑͗̉̒̉̀̀͐͐͗̀̏̋̇̋͑͑̀̍̾̆͗̉̑̀̂̅̇̿̾̈̍̓̽̓̿̓̔̈́̌̾̊̎͑͗̀̉̍̓̅͊̎̅͐̆̎̋̏̏͂̔̀̍͊̅̓̾͌̆̊̄̿̀̀͐͊̾͊͐͐̄̔̌̍̀̓̓̉̋̔͗͂̈̂̀́̇̃̔̽̊́͂̋̏̓͋̈́͋͌͑̀̈́̑́̀͊̋͗͒̓̊͊̋͂̈́̓͂̍̉͂̾̔̒̅̑͗̉̄͋̏̐̾̈̉̃͆͂͛͂̽̔̃͌̎̍͛̋͑̃̈́͊̈́͂̐̃͑͒̀͊̀̽̂̾̔͋̍̾̈́̇̑̿͊̅̋̓͛͐́̈̆͋͑̑̆̆̉̆̀̈́̍͑̀͋͂͊̈́̀͒͌̅̿͆̅́̈́͊̏́́̒̑̄̔͂͋̈́̂́̉͊̾̓͗͗͐̈͐̃̈́̈́̅̌͌͐̅̐͊̄͋͋͂̀̍̍͐̂͑̇̾̀͋͐͑͑̑͊̀̍͋̂̊͆̔̈̀͛̐̍̽̓̀͌̃̿̋̌̇͆̾̌͆̓͆̍͛͆̂̊͒̎̓̇͊̐̿̔̽͊͊͂̈́̈́̇͂̋̐͛͑̀̐̍͛̓͗̈́̄̈́̎̄̃͌͐̂͂̓͛̓͌̉̆́̑͋̾̂̎͂̃̄̈́̿̊̉́̍̽̽́͊̋͂̐͐̒̽̽͌́̑͛̌̽͗̏̆̓̽͂̏̄̎̑͋̑͛̿̈͂͂̈̂̒̓̆̿̀̅͗͛͂͗͐́̾͊̀͑́͗̅̐̓͆͛̊̑̾͊̿͑̓̃̉̂̔̍͒̇̓̋̉̅͐̉̔̿̀͊̀͌̾́̐̅̀͋͂͆̓̑̌͒̎͋͆̇́̋̎͋̈́̇͌̓͂̿̿̈́́͊̔͛̏̅̈́̀̓̏͊́̒̋̓͑̈̾̿͊̉̉̾͗̅͐̏̈́͛̈͑̓̈́̂̅̒͌̋̄̈̉͋̌̒̈̃͋̌̐̿̂́̾͒̀͊̓́̏̍̈́̆̋͐̉̃̊͆̂̃̐̔͋͋͋͐͗́̇̔̌̈́̂̾͛̌͛̌̉͗̀̍̐͊́̿̒́̄͗̎̃̽͛̐͐̒́̂͐͂̔̈́̔̆̓̍͑̇̈́̃̆̾̓̇̏̒͋͊̌́͒͂͛̏͑͗́̐̒̊̏̾̉́̎̉́́̇̌̍͊͌̿͐̀̋͂͋̓̀̍͛͆̍̆̈́̃̂̆̆̄́͛͋̓̽̅͂̒̈́̈̈́̋̃̏̓̃̂̀̿̌̇̌̂̊̐͗̊̓͛̐͛̓͊̀͗̎͋̔̎̈́͑̊͊͑̿̓̉̎̓͐̅͌̏̌̔͗͂͊͂̃̏͌̓̈́̅́̋̂̽̑̋͑́̄̂̈́̑́̽̂͂͒̀̆͂̎̎͒́̌̿͒͌̐͒̾̔͛͗͛͌̈́̐̓̄́̉͗̀͋͆̑̈́́͆̈́͑̋̈́̂̉̽̽̈́̆͗͋̀͂͐̍̈́̃̈́͒̈̓̈́̔͋̐̈́́̅͒̅̉̉̃̃̇͗́̈͆͛̀̒͒̒̅̑̋̀̔̿̏͐̃̽͂͗͗̿̿͊͌̉͗̿͐̃̈́͌̽̐̒̄̄̈́͆͆̒̀̌̂͒̅̊̉̾͗̈́̃͊̐̽̈͑̔̔̈́͐͒̌̅̌̓̔̅̑͆̋͂̓̔́̑̓̈̄̽͒̔̀͑̏̄̈́̾̑̓̽͋̂̀̎͑̈́͗̿̈̈͊̅̂̓͛̆̐̇͑̐͌͊̈́̽̀͐̃̑̂͂̏̎̂͊̆̎͒̌̓́͂̀̿̏̾̎͌̐͂̂͆͊̒̾͋͊͌́͆̒͌͑̏͗͋̇̈́̍̍͐͌̄̾̂̓̐̃̽͂͊́͌̿̈́̅͆͐̈́̽̐͒̓̈́̈́͗̈̓̌̏̌̀̋͋̇̀̑̔́̌̒͒͊̏̆̍̏̇̓̎̅̅́͂̑͂̎͛̂̇́̈́̐̊̍̋̊̌̈́̾̈̓̈́̆̀̈͗̑̿̀̿̅̔͛͑̓̇̿̔͗͛̂̈͌̉̓͐́̆̿̾̀̑̃̈́̎̉̾̽͋̀͊̍̍̀̃́͗̈́̉͆̅̿̏͐̐̔̓̈͛̈́̔̈́̈͛̃̄̇͂͆̊͛͛̋̍̉̀̅̾͒͋̅̊̅̇̐͂̄̿̆̇̈́̓̆̿̃̌̽̋̀̓̀̈́͒̈́̓́̋̓̅͒̍̊̆̋̉͒̋̃͒́͆͒͒̀̓̈̓̌̈́͌̀͗̊́̈́̍͌͂̈́́̀̐̇̉̋͂̋́̿̉̄̓̀́̿͑͆͂̓̎̑̀̆̓͆̀̀͆͐̌̃̏͛̄͑̎̋̽͆̓͒̀́̓̈́̀̈́͋̿͐͊̈̿̾̿̋̄̓̾̈̓̅̋̒̐̈́͌͋͒̆͐̅̀̔͒̇̈́͌̑̈͐̉̈̊̎̄͊̏͊̑͒̔̐̀͂͊̀̈́̌̊͂̈͂̄̐̈́̅̆͛́̒̊̂̑̌̀̋͛̀̃͂͛͂͐̍̊̓̓̆̌̍̓̒̔̋͛̍͛̀͑̍͑̐̊̽͌̀̂̓̎̈͌̀͌̔̽̔̽͆͒̽̽͂̉́̿̉̔̾̉̉́̿͗̋̓͒̎̅͂̀̒̄͋̄͐̿̊̉̐̈́̀̑͐͛̓̈̏̎̉̆͛̏̍̇̽̾̇̃̀̀̋̇̓͌̄͆͊̋̃̊́̎̏͒̿͛̓̆̓̽͛͂͂̀̔̎̏̐̒̀̒͆̍̏͗̑͐͊́́̔̃̒͆̉̈́̈́̌̈́͂͊̅̉́̌̓̐̋̀́̈́̃͋̎̎̽̊͊̾̆͂̑̓̆͒̑͑͆͛̂͛̀̈́̓̄̋͗̀̿̄̀̔̽̅̅͗̓̀̔̂̈̽͐̋̀̆̂̋̆̇͆͂̋̉̎́̉̀͗̓̔̾͋̊̓̓̏̔̇̿̒̀̍͛̀̎̎͗̀͊̈́̄̈́̀̉̔́́̃̈́̒͊̾̈̽͗̐̂̒͐̅́́̽͛̿̽͋͒̀͌͌̂̀̽̋̎̃͛͊̈̆͆̆̂̂̀̿͗͋̓̑́̒̈́̋̽͂͌̔͗͆͛͒̋̃͑͂͛̌̽͐̋̐͗̀̇̔̄́̅͛̿̉͗͆̈̏̃͑̋͗̾̃̊͂̽̊̈́̓͐̾̈̾́̓̄͌̄̈́̿̎̓̇̍͋̑͊̂̿̒̇̊̐̆̃͒̒̃̒̇̉͂͋̍̋̉̒̽̈́̈́̾̈̈͋̔͛̃̒͒̆̓̇͂́̔͌̐̇̆́́̿̈́̌̓̓̈́̈́̇̈́̾̾͂͐̏̂́̀̀̒́͒͌̾̇̅̎̆̃̉̓͛͋͒̔͗̐͗͛̇͂̃͒̂̔̀͆̎͌͋͒͋̉̋̊͐̈́̽̉̊͌̃͌̔̓̃̍̀͆͗͌̀͑̀͑̓̆̄͑͂̑̀͊̑́̊͐̏̄̄́͐̏̌͆͊͗̄̐̐̿̍͑̍̇̒̉͑̽͊͂̆̈̿̂̽̔̓͗̎̈̽͗̅̔̓̀̏̃́̈́̀̄̐̑̒̎̎̊̊͑́̆́̍̿̉͋̂̆̽́̆͗̾̐̓̂͂̉́͗͐͂̈͑̏̐͌͐͆̇͊̾̏̉͛̆͐͂̾̒̽̀͒̓̉̿̔̌̑́̓̍͌̑͊̽͛̾̋̽̐͆͌̔̈́̿̈͑̃̈́̌̈́̀͗̒̆̀̈̈́̽͒̇̀̓̄̈́̈̌̑͌̄̋͋̓̏͐͐̇̈́̎̓̈́̈́͛͐̂̐̓͐͛͆̍͒͑͐̒̏̌̊̓̎̿̑͒́̓̀̽̋̋̉͊̈̈́͐̽͛̽̋͒͆̑̈̅͌̓̍̓̋̔̈́͆̾͗̈́̍͒̌̌̍̀͛̑̋̑̅̆̎̽̇͋̿̒̏̂̉͆̌͌̍͆͒̒̓̎̈́͂͆̌͛̂̂̍̊͂͂̄̆̔́̐͌̀̀͑̓͂̓̍́̋͐̌͆́͋̋̿̀̿̅͋̅͌͂̇͋͐̏̓̔͒̎̏̄̍̒̔̔͌͆͌̔̉̄͗̃͂̀̂̋̈̈́̈́̾̐̓̿͐̏̈́̇́̂̊́̔͋͛͂̅̿̔̊̄̎͐̏̒̾̿͒͊̓͗̈́͌̈́͑̆̓̉̍͒̌̒̂̽̍̔̔̒͗̆̃̓̇͂͒̊̆͌́̏͂̍̒̆̔̆̿̾̂́̍̆͂̈́̆̌̾̔͑̆̌̉̎̔̊̀̇͆̌͛̽̔͊̽̌̈́̅͒͑͆̆͋́̽́̒̐̂̅̍̎̿̓͆̔̈́̓̒̈́̒͂́͂̿̎̃̅̀̏̊͛̑̾̒͂͋̓̄̈̀͆́̂̇̂͊̓͂̊̏̿͒̀̾̎̇̃͆̈́̉̄̃͛̈́̂͑̂̉̇̾̀̐́͋̂̏́̏̿̽̑̍͌̓̿̍̎́̇̈́̎̏̽̇͋̃͂̔̐͐̊̍̃̐͂̑̈̂̽́͆̀̿͗̾́͂̊͐͋̏̀̽͗̈́͐̈͋̽́͋͂̎̓̈́͆̈́͒͋͂̄̈́͋͒́́̓̎̎̔̉̎͗̐̏̅̋̏̈́͌͐̓͛͘̕̕̕͘̚̚͘̚͘͘͘̕͘̕̚̕̚̚̚͘̚͘̕̚̚͘̚͘͘͘͘̕̚̕̕̕̚̕̕̚͘͘̕͘̚͘̕̕̚̕̕̕͘̚̕̚̕̚̕̚̚͘̚̕̚͘̕̚̚̕̚̚̕̚̚̚͘̚̚̕͘͘̕͘̚͘͘̕͘͘͘͘̕͘̕̕͘̚̕̕̕̕͘͘̕̕͘̕̚̚͘͘̕̚͘̚̕͘̕͘̚͘̚̚̕͘̚̚͘̚͘̚͘͘̚̚̚̕̚̚͘͘̚̕̚̚̕͘͘̚̕͘̕̚͘̚͘̕̚͘̚͘̚͘̕̕̕͘̚̚̚̚̚̕͘͘͘̚̕̕͘̕͘͘̕͘̚͘̚̚̚͘̕̚̚̕̕̕͘͘̚͘̕̕̕͘̕̕͘͘̚̕̚̚̕̕̕͘̚̕̚̚̕̕̕̕͘͘̕̕̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͠͠͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͠͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͝͠͠͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͠͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅ/̸̵̶̸̵̴̸̸̶̶̸̵̵̸̷̶̶̵̶̶̵̸̴̶̶̷̴̴̶̶̸̷̸̶̷̶̶̶̸̶̴̴̵̵̴̷̷̵̵̷̷̷̵̶̷̶̸̸̴̵̵̶̵̸̴̷̴̵̷̶̵̸̸̸̶̷̴̸̸̶̵̵̢̧̧̢̢̢̨̧̧̡̨̨̧̢̧̧̨̧̢̢̢̢̢̢̡̢̨̧̡̡̡̨̡̢̢̨̡̢̢̢̢̢̢̢̡̨̢̧̡̨̧̡̢̧̡̧̨̢̨̧̡̡̢̧̢̨̢̢̨̡̧̡̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̹̯̥̦̭͔͈͉̟̻͕̹̻̙͓͖̮̺̙̟̺̩̣̣̗͈̖̩͇̘̤̲̯̼̙̣͖͔̺̠̮͙͇̰͎̦͙͖̜̖͈̠̮͙̜̟̬̤̦̟͙͕̱̪̗̗̞̪̭̘͉͈̪̟͔͕̦̱̝̲̥̳̗̪͎̬̘̲̩̥͔͍̮̜͓̝̺͓̜̼̥̲͈̟͓̜̳̱̤͖̖̮̞͕͚̻͍̼̠̹̼̥̼̫̪͉̖̹̻͚͈̼̦̭̜̻͇̣͚̟̮̪̳̟̯̘͙̞͎̰̣̻͓̥̠͚̫̥̻̪͍̲͍͕̫̣̳͎͎̰̣̦̮̪̥̫̖̫̘̺̳̰̘̞̭̫̖̤̬̥͍͖̲͕͍̲̣̯̳̩͍͉̼͇̲͖̟͓̰̻͔̜͎͔̠̫͇̼̻̩͔̺̥͚̘̘̱̹̙͚̜͉͎̻͈͙͎͚̱̰͙̯͎̙̯͚̜̩͎͖̝͎̬̺̲̪̩̞̙̻̻̘̼̦̟̭͕̭͕̹̺̤̦̺͇̘̦̼̰̟̞̙͇̺̝̱̳͖̲̯̻̯̗̘͚̖̠̬͓̰̝͚̯̹̩̼̺̝̱͉̙̮̟̰̻͉̲̪̮̻̤̻̩̠̲̱̦̖̼̮͍͎͚͙̫̲̫̻̣̫̜̙̖͙̦̭͉̠͈̜̟͎̞͎̙͖̦̮̙̜̱͍͕͇̫̰̹̪̲͙͈͓͕̙̭͉̖̝̫̗̗̥̝͙̮̜̦̪͎̬̭̹͎̳̣̝̳̲̺̼̤̺̙̩͇̱͕͓̟̭̳̟̫̫͍̻̫̯̪̣̜̯̮͎͖͙̦̭̻̘̹̮͈͈̫͙̞͎̦̤̣͎̹͈̱̖̹̟͙̺̹͖̩̩͍̤͓̼͈̪̬̯͈̪͍̪̭͔̯̝̠̥̬͍͕̘͍̻̳͈̥̲͙̠͓̘̘̝̻̱̘̬̺̪͓̳͚͚̹̳̼̯̺̳̟̙̺̘̩̯̗͇̤̠̮̝͙͓̞͉̭̞̥͍̱̗̙̻̗̭̠͎̩̬̞͚̈́̏͊̓͛̈́̔̍̈͆͗̈̆̍̀͗̊͊̎͋͒́̇̅̇̽̽̾͑̉̐́̅̈́̃͆͂̃̃̏̆̎̃̑̃̈́͑̈́̈̐̆̀̄͑̄̈́̀͋̉̅̊̅̍̎̒͂͂̿͆̋́̒͐̊̍̀͛̋̿̉̿̒̈́̓̑̍̀̐͛̇̒̊̌͂͐̅̂̇̽́̍̋̽͊̔̅̉̂͒̈́̀̒̍̃̔̅̎̈͐̅̾̐͂̈́̈̿͊̂́̐̐̅́̔̈́̀͊̿̀̈́̌̈́͂̾̂̓͑̈́̐̑͆͊̂͛͑̓̆̆͗͑̇̓̂̃͒̿͐̓͆̋̿̍̓́͌̔̈͊͌̽͛́͌̀̇̏̊̈̀̎͛̈́̈́͛͌̓̀̆̆̔̈̄̌͂̈́̐͛͒͂̍̀́̅͌̿̈́̄̈́̊͑̌͑͗̑̄͊̀͋̈̒̀̉̃̀̋́́̀̄͂̾̓͊̆́͋̉̏̐̾́̽̌̎͛̈͒́̈́́̒̓̄͑͊͑͊̾̾́̓͒̿̈̀̑̈͒̒̅͊̍̓̊̆̓́̊̔̂̋̎̆̎̑̋̀̈́̍̂̇̒̀̀̅̍̋̈́̊̉̈́̃͂̅̀̂̄͐͌͐̀͌̊̎̈̅̌̾̇̆̐͊̄̓̍͒̌͛̾̽͐̉́͑͗̾̊̈̒͒̔́͂̂̂̒̓̆̇̒̃͌̔̅͋͊̓͋͐̂͒̾̈́̓̊̾̍̈́̎̓͌̓͛̇̏̈́̊̓͗̓́̅͆̋̃̓͛̌̓̃͌̎͐̿̔̑̃̐̉͌̉̔̓̅̽͛́́́̔̍̾͑̀̈́̓̆͆̓͌͛̾̇͗̅̋̓̍̈̂̈́̈̊̈͑̏͌̽̌̋̄̅̀͑̂̋͑͊̊͊͌̊̌̇̆̈́̄͗̋̉͆́͋̔͊̽̃̒̂̄̀́̅̉́͒̉̂̽͑̌̔̾̂̑̍̀͐̓̈́̂̔̉̉͌̆̑͂́̌̿̈́̔͛͑̐̊̂́͂͗̅̂̄͐͌́̄̀̐͗̔͊̇̓̈́́́̽̈̈́̽̽͑̀̈́̊̾̂͌͆̍̕̚̕͘̚͘͘̚͘̚͘̚̕̚̕̚͘̕̕̕̕̕̚̕͘̚͘̕͘͘̕̕̚̕̚̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͠͠͠͠͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͠͝͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅ/̵̵̵̵̶̶̷̵̶̷̴̶̶̸̶̶̴̸̵̸̴̷̴̶̸̷̷̷̶̴̵̴̸̴̶̸̴̷̷̷̶̸̸̶̶̷̸̴̸̷̶̸̵̵̶̶̶̶̴̶̸̵̴̸̸̶̶̴̸̶̵̶̷̸̸̷̵̶̵̴̶̷̷̷̴̵̵̸̵̴̶̸̶̵̵̶̶̷̷̷̶̴̶̶̵̶̸̸̵̶̶̷̶̸̷̷̷̵̵̵̶̴̶̵̷̵̵̵̴̴̶̶̵̷̴̷̸̵̸̷̷̵̴̸̵̴̷̵̴̸̶̷̸̶̴̴̵̶̴̴̵̷̸̷̶̷̸̶̴̸̷̶̶̧̢̨̡̨̡̧̧̢̢̧̨̧̡̧̢̨̨̨̡̢̧̧̢̢̡̡̢̨̧̧̢̧̡̡̨̢̧̢̢̨̨̢̨̨̨̢̧̧̡̡̨̢̨̨̨̡̡̨̡̢̨̢̧̡̧̡̢̨̧̡̡̢̨̧̢̨̢̡̨̡̨̧̨̧̡̡̢̢̢̢̧̧̨̡̡̢̢̧̧̨̡̢̡̢̢̢̧̨̧̨̧̧̡̧̨̨̢̨̨̢̧̨̡̢̡̨̨̨̢̨̨̨̢̢̧̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̥̩͕͈̩̳̤͙̭̪̮̹̼̤͓̟̱̳͓̳̟͎̲͙̩͉̲̤͈̳̹̭͉̗̹͍͖̜̙̗̼͎͕̤̯͇̹̩͎̹͇͙̞͖͖̹̜͕̻̝̫̲̙̱̬̼̬͙̬̲̤͈͈̮̦̻͖͈̥̱̬̼̤̘͔̲͈̮̮͍̪̥͎̬̘̯̘̩̖̭̣̤̩͎̭̟̟̘̲̗̮̮͕̹̳͉͔͙̳̠͇̭̺̹̯̯͎̼͖̭̬̺̭̦̜͓͓͈̥͙̗̥͔͕̳͇͎͖̦͙̜͙̮̮̬͉͚̹̫̗̬̖̼͎̜̘̥͎̟͓̺͉̰̣̘̙̮̰̱̭̪̝̦͙̣̠̗͖̭̬̦̹̳͇̖̮̙͔͇̤̫̗̲̯͓͙͔̲̯͕͔͈̳̙̮̘̠̹̳̮̥͚͓̗̥͉̤̭̯̟͍̭̯̪͓̞͕̭̮̗̰̮̟̫͈̫̱̩̻̠̫̩͎͕͙͚̥̥͇̲̼͓̖̺̱͎̥̜̞͖̫͚̫͚͈̤̫͎͙̤̟͖͉̲̘̘͓̗̖̜̜͎͇͎͔̩̖̜̗̞̤͍̦̘͖͕͖̝̤̼͇͎͉̦̗͉̮͚̜͙̣͔͕̲̩̫̭̺̪̣̣̗͔͓̥̳̻͍̠̩̝̩̦͈̜̲̪̳̦͕̣̮̠͚̥̜̣̝̟͔̣͎̤̣͈̝̜̘̘̜̠͕̜̰̳͚̝̣̬͍̼̱̫̭͇̲̼̟̹̪͈͎̭̬̟͎̙̮̤͖̼͖͎͕̫̹̲̹̠̙̩͙̟͚̯͚͙̥͈̗̺̲̰̳̝̦̱̗͈̫͚̲̹̠̪͔̫̻̳̗̫͇̼͙͚̟̗͓̭̙̗̞̤͍̹͚̟̼̻̝̲̤͔͙̟̠͈̹̰͕̦̝̺̺̰̻͉̘̲̰̞̫͍̩̫̲͔̙̗͎͔͓͇̻̠̲̫̥̼̹̳̼͈̜̳̤̠̳̲̻̹̲̘͉̘̫̘̰̗͓̺̘͕͎̳̤̣͖͖̦̩̗͈̰̯̘̖̻̼̮̹̤̘̣̞̻̮̙̟̬̟̙̪̖̯͖̹͔̖̳̪̠̮̣̳̫͈̘̮̺̩͉̟̘̠͙͈̫͙̪̦̮͖͔͙̮̘͖̖͚̮̠̠̗̣͇̼̩̜̣̘̯̻̦̰̮̘̹͇̮͎͇̬͙̲̠͍̺͕̣̻̖͍͕͉̬̗̝̜̘̳͚͙̻͉͚̘̰̰̪͔̙͕̙͚̣̣̺͚̙͎͈͎̻̺̗̹̫̞̹̮̖̥̖̝͙͖̳͉̬͎̖̮̬̪̭̟̹̠̝͓̳̦̗̥̼͉̖̼͇͎̝̭̼̗̮̱̙̹̮͍̹͚̖̞̣͔͎͍̮͕͙̙̭̗̰̖̲̯̮̳̣̭̦̖̠̼̖͉̩̪̳̘̲͉̯̝̲̦͕̪̳͖̩̰̣̜͖̝̠̬̲̱̟̘͙͍̘̘̜̼̦̥͔̫̺̱͙̟͖̳̝̱̞͍̠̲̲̦̯̦̫͎̻̩͓̝̗̱̘̱̪̰̭̞̹̤̫̠͚̤͓͈̹̩̹̝̪̗̲̠̣̞̣̟̞̫͇̥͎͇͕̜̹̩͖̳̮̣͖̩̩̱͓̹͕̬̯̗̥̣͔͉̭̺̺̣̞̞͖̪̪͙̱̹̟̜̹̫̤͕̖̣̳̖͔̬̜͚̙̺͔͉̭̳̰̪͙̩̺̜͙̲̫̖̝̮͖͉̘͍͖̘͖̭̫̫̜̮̬̟̤͇̤̟̣̯͚͎̪̜̰͖̩͍̮̝͎̠̝͙̘̩͓̺̠̹̻͖̱͚̙̩̯̩͙͚͍͙̬̮̙̺̩̞̰̫̰̩͍̟̝̘͖̻̪̟̗̼̦̜͇̺͉̩͇̙͖̦͚͍͕̩̭̬̼̪̪͓͈̰̣̜̝̝̱̠̰̦͇̝̫͎̹̭̳̳͖̳͍̖͖̲̪̜͙͚̯̹̫̫̟͔͈̼̖̯̬̺̰̝̠̠̼͙͓̻͚͙͎͖̫̹̙̠̗̬̤͔͎̠͔̘̺̗̙̹͔̮̤̳̟̼̞̟͔̫͔̟͉͖̥̼̰͎̥̦̺̪͎͈̯̬̝̗̙͉̼̼̹̪̳̝̱͇̜̜̲̣͇̖̮͙̰̭̻͚̭̞͓͔̱̺͙̲̖͇̦̝͇̯͍͔̜̩̺͍̹̞̤̪̠̬͔̣̦̰͕̖̯̯͇̺̖̰̝̗̜̝̥͈͗̐͊̉̀̾̒͆̏̐͒͆͋̓̓͆̂́̿̈̓̿̐̅̌̆͒̃̽̇̌̄̆͛̽͆̄̾̄͋͆̎̎̈́͒̐̐̓̾̓̂͐͊̇͌͐̉͊̽̋̔̉̓̓̐̊̍͛̇̊̇̊̈́̋̐̆̋̔̃͒̊̓͒̔̋̀̑̓́̈́͌̅̒̓̓̍̾͋͗̋͊͐͗͌̾͛̽̉͋̋̎̀͒̈́̄͒̐̉̽̇́̇̊̉̀̓͋̊͌̌͐͋͐̊̅͛̿̂̆́͐̿͆̽̉̎̀̄̄̓̈͑̔͑͂̈́̈́̈́̍̏̀̓̍̾͐̿̎̿̒̍̈́̈́͊̀͐̓̀̔͛͑͌̍̉̎͆͆͒͑̒̐̏̓͂̿̍̿̓͆̾̅̌́̓̿̈́͑̈́̈́̋̄́̈́̇̔̓̂́̒̽̓͐̔̒̃͗̐͋̍͗̏͛̾̇̊̂̊̍͂̎͊̉̔̃̋̓͆͛̈́̒̈̄̔̋͌̐̽̓̐͐̾̇̀̆̅̏͐̾̇̍̉̾̀̂̏̇̌͛̓͆̎̽̀̀̀̆͑̄̈́̓̍̀̇͒͑͗̾͋̾̐̊̈́͆̋͐̑̀̐́̽̃̉́͐́̅̄̐̽̈̉̊̀̓́̈̈́͐̎͂̒̉̋͆̎̑̀͒͌̽̓̃͗̏̓̏͛̃̓͆̾͛̾͗͋̾͋̇̅́̈́̽́̓̑̓̉̂̐͂̀̄̋́͆̎͒̃̈́̆̽̏͊̍̆̈́͑͑̆̈́̂̄̈́͒̽̃͐͆̀̒̑͋̈́͌̌̀̍̔̈͋͌̏̉̇̈̍͒̓̿̓́̒̾͒̂̃̇̋͊̿̋͑̐̀͂͋͛̈͑̈̉͐̐̓̑͆͌̈́̎̏̈́͑͛͛̌̄͆̐̌͆̉̔̾̔͂̔̈́̈́̏̑͗̒̀̈͂͊͗̋̑͆̋̅̽̾̆̈́̋̌̾̓̿̓͂̒̈́̋̃̄́́͑͑̀̒̂̏͌̽̃̀̊̈́̽̀͋̾͋̆̽̏̅̈́̿͂͑͆͋̐͂̃̾̿̾͆̇͗̑͋̍͒̊̍͊̈͛̊́́̃͛̎̓́͋̄͂̀͛̑̐́̊̆͌̈́̅̋͛̍̀̄́́̈́̅͒̀͆̃̍̎̄̈͆͊̉̈̓̎̽̈̎̑͗͌͛́͌̽̉̌̓̀͒͒̔́́̐̃͆̾̀̈́͌̿̅̊̐̒̃́͌̅͗͋̓͗͐̀͋̐͋̀̐̑̈́̆̎̎͑͗͑̃̊͛̑̏̉̽̾̅̈́̋̅͛̎̒̀̔͑̍̊̌̾̾̀̑̓̐͋̉̊͆̈͂̀́̈̋̈̏͆͌̐͋̓͆̿̐̔̐͒̒͌͗̀͛͆̐̄͒̍̔̾͑̊̃́̃̅̈̐̈́̀̀͒̀̓̏̌͋̀̉̓̃͒̃̌̐̃̄̍͌͐̈́̾͋̈́̉̈́̎̒̈́̐̃̐̇̌̿̊͐̑̍͐̈́̓̋̂̑̃̇͋̅̓̀̋͌̎̈́͋͑̍͒̾͒̄́̅̒̇̾͑̊͊̾̎̈́̇̉̃̿̊͛̂̈́̀̉̃̐̄̀͒͆̓̓̈́̇̔̄͊̈́̆̿͑̊̔͋̈́͋͊̎̐͐́̆͊̓̅̈̋̑̈̆̒̈͗̈́̈͒̈́̈̀̋̒̈́̓͂̄̅͂́̍̑̎͒̈́̏͒̈̌̈̍́̊̎͌͌̔̂͌̃̇̐͌͌̀̊͐̽̅̈̎̀̀̃́̆̎̐̅̿̂͋̾̀͋͑̈̀̅̋̆̔͋̅̐͛́̋͆̒̊̉̇̿̅͆̎̏͑̅͆̇̿̍̏́̆̀̓̎́͐̌̉̾͌̏͋̃̀̎̂͗̋̃̆̄̋̒̔͌̾͋̓̾̔̓̓͐̈́̾̽͊̏͆̃͗̈́̎͆̃͑̈̀̀̄́̐̉͌̃̃̈́͗̋̐̊͛̂͆̾͗͛̅̽͌͋̅̌̓͆̒̅̒͊̈́̉̂̒͑̑̏͐̆̈́̔̈́͂̂́̓̀̀͑͋̉͋͂̒̿̑͒̅͂̑̀̈̋̋̽͒̐̌̓͒͑̀̂́̎̆̾̒̆̿́̉͊̇̿̏̾̈́̈́̾̽̓͐̃̑̀͆̓̊̈́̑͌̍͑͊͆̽̔̌̿̍̉͊̃̏͂̐̽̿̾̀̎̾̐̌̅͛̽̈́͗̿̊̈́͛̈͌̈́́͋͂̈̎̏̆̉͒͂́̏̀́̽̅̈́̈́̐̃͐̃̔͒͊̀̾̌̊́̅̎̈́̃̊̐͌̆̿̇̿́̀̀͛̒͐͛͒̆̾̾̆̌̓̆́̒͑̕͘̚̕̚̕͘̚̕̚̕̚̚̚͘̚̕͘̕̕̚͘͘͘͘͘͘͘̚̕͘̕̚͘͘̕̕̕̕̕̚͘͘̕͘̚͘̚̕̚̕̚̚̚̚̚͘̚̕͘͘̚̕͘̚̚̕̕̚̕̚̚͘͘̚̕͘̕͘͘̚̚̕͘̕͘͘̚͘̕͘͘̕̚̕͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͠͠͠͠͠͝͠͠͠͠͠͠͝͝͠͠͠͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͠͝͠͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͠͠͠͝͠͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅ/̵̷̵̸̸̴̸̷̸̸̴̶̵̶̶̷̴̴̸̸̷̷̶̷̵̶̴̶̷̵̵̴̴̵̵̴̸̸̶̴̶̸̴̸̸̷̵̴̵̶̴̴̴̴̸̶̷̸̸̸̸̵̸̶̶̶̴̷̴̸̷̸̴̴̵̵̸̷̶̵̸̴̷̸̸̴̵̸̴̸̶̵̴̷̵̴̸̶̴̷̵̵̴̸̸̴̴̶̶̸̷̴̶̶̵̷̶̴̵̶̵̴̴̶̸̶̷̵̶̸̴̸̵̶̵̴̷̸̵̴̴̶̷̶̵̶̴̵̷̸̵̷̵̵̸̸̵̸̴̶̴̷̵̶̷̷̷̵̵̶̶̵̵̷̸̴̸̵̵̸̸̸̷̸̷̸̸̴̸̴̶̴̵̴̸̴̷̴̵̷̸̵̶̷̷̴̶̸̶̵̶̵̴̴̴̷̶̵̸̵̸̷̶̶̴̶̴̴̸̴̴̵̴̴̴̸̷̵̵̷̷̸̵̵̶̶̸̶̸̶̸̵̸̶̵̵̶̶̸̵̸̴̷̶̴̶̷̷̵̶̸̸̷̷̶̵̷̵̶̴̴̴̷̴̴̶̵̴̴̸̶̷̵̵̷̷̶̸̶̵̴̸̷̴̶̵̵̶̶̷̸̵̷̸̸̷̴̷̴̸̵̵̸̷̶̶̵̸̷̸̸̵̵̸̵̸̢̢̧̧̢̢̨̢̨̧̧̢̡̧̧̡̡̡̢̢̨̨̧̡̡̨̢̢̨̧̧̧̨̢̧̡̨̧̧̨̧̧̡̧̨̡̨̧̨̨̨̡̡̨̧̢̢̨̨̡̧̧̨̡̡̢̨̧̧̡̧̢̨̡̨̢̢̡̢̢̧̧̧̢̨̨̧̢̨̨̡̨̨̧̡̨̢̧̡̧̡̢̡̧̨̢̡̧̧̢̨̢̢̧̢̢̡̢̡̨̨̨̢̢̡̧̢̢̢̢̢̧̧̡̧̡̡̨̡̢̧̢̡̧̧̢̡̧̡̢̡̧̡̢̢̢̢̨̡̢̨̡̢̨̨̢̡̨̢̡̡̢̢̨̨̧̡̨̨̧̢̨̢̡̨̢̨̢̢̡̧̧̢̨̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̝̥͓͖̩̺̥̤̫̲̜̲̭͓̞̥̲͇̱͍̹͕̬͇̦̗̭̜̰̰̹̠̭̩͓̘̯̰̲̥͓̗̟̫̘͎̘͈̟͓̼̭͓̼͙͎̘̙̝͉̩̼̻̤̖̪͍̭̞̻̻̦̼͙̫͙̞̝̠̠͙̲̮̗͔͔̪͈͓̥̟͙̻̩̜͇̯̹̝̗̭̻͙͕̳̥̟͓͇̞̝̼̹͚̠͉̮̜͔͓͚͇̮̩̝͇͖̩͍̳͇͉̤̦͚̞͔̥̪̰̠͕͈͙͙̺͓̪̺̦̹͓̗͔̰̭̻̯̯̙̜͓͈̰̰̩͎̙̭̹̳͕̥̮̤̥̝̲̰̭̤͚̞͔͍̹̘̙͎̙̠̝͔͖̣̪̲̝̣̩̩̱͖̬̬͖͍̘͇̻̳͕̪̭͙̳͚̝͖̼̰͓̘͎͙̠͉̰͍̥̙͉̩̹͈̮̪͉̝̮̜̦̙̥̩̬̪̖͓̝̺̯̪͚̜͕̭̺̞̜̰͍͖͚̰̻͕̳̤͍̩̘̞̱̥̳̣͙̳͓̯̙͔̮̞̘̠͕̜̱͈͚͈̲̹̩̥͕͚͎͕̼̘̝̳̜̥̥̟̣̞̫̯͇͖͍̜̭͍̮̰̺̺̱͓̤͙͖͓̯̱̻͈͉̝̺͓̲͕̹̪̹̭͈̖͚̺͉̮̙̱̺̗͙̞̪̮̲̗̺͙̼̥͇̱̻͕͓̟͙̻̼̝̯̦̬͍̦̠͖͍͍̝̻̥̣̙̫̖͈͙̯͕͉̺̝͓͚̫͕̪͕͖͓̪͙͚̮̮̻̘͎̮̜̣̞̻̻̮͇̯͉͎͚̬̻͚͔̱̞̗̠̪̫͔̬̤̖̥͔̻͓̺̤̺̞̘͙̗̗̼͈̻̱̪̪̭̞̤͙̹̘̙̰̩̝͚̥̜̠̳̳̹̺̱̜̱̞͍̙̙̯̞̫̟̯̘̙̰̜̩̜̰͔̘̜̜̭̮͚̠̖̭̞͕͚̝̭͖̯͕͉̻̠̼̣̰̲͓͕̳͕̣̯̯̜̦̹̻̗̲̱̞̦̙͇̜̱͕̼̤̭̩̣̼̰͖̜͇̜̲̬̜̙̙̹͓̣̜̩̙̜̣̖͈̻̝̪̻̘̺̬̲͎͍̞͚̯̼͙̞̖͚̣̰͎̘̪̻̹͉̼̝̝͓͙̪̖̰̦̖̩͖̖̳̘͚̘̫̮̼̥͉͚̜̪̹͎̦̭̟͖̻̠̳̗͙͙̳̠̝̣̤̖̙̙̝̮̗̻̠̫͎̥̘͙̞̗̯̮̟̟͈̩̤̭̖͚̰̼̮̳͕̻̩͓̹̮͈̠̻̘̮͎̬͉̠̜͔͎̼̤̞͇͈̗̭͇̝̜̫͇͍̺̺̙̳̙͈̯̼̲̦͔̯̯̳̰͙̜͚̥̱̤̹̫̠͓̗̠̺̭̠̭̥͓͖̤̪̞̻̰̰̣͉̬̞̜͓̠̞̻̤̱̫͎̟͉̩͍͕̟̖̝̝̦̦̣̰̫͇̰̖͈͍͎̪̹̪̭̬͙͚̞̣̜̱̝̲̜͖̲͖̦̹̟̲̤̖̞̩̩̗͔̰̘̺̟͈̠̹̹̟̬̥̰̖̤͉͇̯̝͇͔͔͓͓̱̩̤͖̰̯̮͎̩̥̫̪͔̘̯͉̱̘̝̫̺̣͔̲̝̮̟̝̞̺̯̣̙̬̤͍͚̞̯͎͓̯̞͚̜͎̳͕͎̭͓̟̹̱̭̦̞͖̬͎͖͈͓̤̟̣̦̯̙͕̬͉̖͇̫̺̟̟̥̥̙͓̫̼̫̜̭̠̪͉̹͇̖̲̘̩͍̰͚̗̗͉̠̦̭͚̣̣̟̺̩̲͇̹̖̱̝̯̪̤̳͖͓̻̮̬̙̻̮͈̦̣̭̣̠̝̲͙͎͔͕̠̥͔̞͖̹͎͕͈̟͚͍̫̗̝͔̯̖̭̯̻̩̜̩̜̠̥̪̙̭̦̘͕̖͎̭̗͖̦̭̭̫͙̦̪̝̬̲̫̪͚̮̥͍͈̯̣͙̝͎̜̞̥̳̪̳̱̠̳̖̻͖̘̦̹͇̫̦̗̳̠̱̜̺͖̙͈̙͕͕̟̳̰͇̬̞̖̞̜̫̗̮̻̺͚̥͓̹̭͎̙̞̣̰̤̻̩̣̺̙̺͙̤͔͈͔̝̭̯̬̤̘̜̹̖̻̝͙̗͖̦̖̪̗̺͍̬̙͉̜̱̣̯̞̱̙͖̠͉̠͖̗̝̺̦̤̦̭͓̣̯̤̫͙̞̞̣̳̝̟̠͇̣̭̻̼̹͓͓̜͇̣̥̺͕͖͖̩̞̖̤̰͓̰̣̗͔̗͓̳͓̞̜̤̞̗̪̰̮͇̦̰̤̗̲͚̯̳͈̜̹̮̥̰̻̣̫̼͖͙̬̺͔̲̺̻̻̭̠̙̠̪̱̜̲̭̞̩̦͕̦̗͈̟̞̖̹͕̮̭͖͎̦͎̹̩̮̬͕̮̱̳͈̞̗̩̲͔͔̭͍̼̖̞̼̪̭̦̫͉̞̟͇̺̝̥̮̘̥̘̣̥̟̙͉̫̻̬̥̗̤̦͓̲͈͖̳̠̭̙̦̰̬͚͈͙͚̳͎͕̝̤͇̗̝̝̺͉̪̹͉̙̦̝͍̯̲̫̠̺͉͙̟̬̙͔̣̘̰̻̺̗͓̺͖̹̳͕̪̭͖̟̥̠̻͕̖̙̫͚̝̱̥̬͔̱̥̤͉̯̫͙̳̰̺͈̥̬̙͚̫̗̮͇͇̪͎̞̩̼͕̗̥̳͖͇̥̖̳̺̠̣̗͚̳̳͉͓̹̟̣͚͓̖̦̝̝͎̪̰̺͍͕̙̹̪̠̱͇̤̖͈̺͕͙̱̺̫͖̥͔̠̣̬̞̘͉̖̦̙̟̞͎̩͚̯̠̯͓̟̭̟͇̥̳͖̻̱͔̪͓̯̪͈̩̮̻͕̰̖̪̟̜̣͍̱̼̪̤̰̝͍̰͉̖̖̤̺̘̦̗̙̟̥͚̹͍͔̠̟̤͕̪̭̳̻̦̦̜̺͉̝͈͈̦̹͈̙̙͖̬͖͖̳̠͚͓̪̤̤̳͎̫̻̹̝͉̘̭͈̣̱̫̺̠̭̳͎͚̱̹̲̳͈̩͖͓̠̥̟͈̩̙̩̹̹̱̲̰̥͉͇̠̰̞̖͚̬͉̝̫͇̞͈͍̣̯̤̳͎̼͓̯̻͓͈͚̩̣̪̳̩̝͈̥̤̫̜͕̬̯̤̖̖̙̹̭̰̤͎̪̭̯͎̺̭̺̬̠̪̲̰͓̬̟̦̙̜̖̻̣̘̙̱̝̦̞̞͓͔̱͉̩̗̖͔̦͚͙̫̠̹͍̻͕̲͕͈̰͖̹͙̙̗͇͎̫̹̤̠͕͎̯͎̭̥̝̱̦̦͖̘̪̭͇̞̞̣͚͕͔͇͉̖̻̟̲͙͓̮̘̭̯̙͙̥͙̖̻͚͇̻͚̩̫̝̙̬̝̖̳̙͔̮͕͈̫̦̬̲̹͕͍̰̪̥͙̩̩͙̤̲̲̥͔͓̯̖͍̜͕̺̳̰̗̫̪̬̝͍̦̠͕̩̣̟̺̥̺̗̯͔̲͔̼͇̯̪͈͕̗̺̲̬̭̞͚͔͉̰̦̯̺̜̜̤̮͙̱̼̗̠͍͎͖̖͈̠̹̹͍͖̦̝̻͔̜̣̠͔̪̣̦̣͔͉̯̰͉̦̮̻͈̲͍̞̮̞͈̞̤̺̲̳̥̯͓̮̹͎̞͕͔̰̣̝̘͓͍̠̰̙̠̰̟͍̦͎̲̻͙̞͖͓͎̜̳͔̱̠̱̟̫̺͍̫̯̻̪̣̗̯̣͕̮̟͎̩̲̖̫̤͔̜͙̳͇͔͔̩̖̗̳͙͓͔̣̻̘͖̮̝̙̬̼̭͍̳̘̬̲̬̞͖̰̣͕͈͇̤̫̭̖̫̝̯̯̥̜̠̹̱̙̮̤̪̺͓̩̦̬͇͉̹̺̫̪͚͍̭͕̭̖͕͙̺̭͎̥̰̤̳̯̝̙̞͔̩̺̯̤̻͈̞̬͚̤̩̘̼̖̫̣͙͔͚͚͚̙̩̝̗͔̲̫̼͔͕̲͔̱̻̘͉̳̠̥͍̰̤̣͓̭̖͚͈̞̟̪̘̰͕̝̪̳̝͈̬̱̫͕͈̜͔͓͖̗̖͉̼̪̱̥͍̮̘͚̻̯͈̰̣͔͙̟̰̩̟̮̟̭͙̰̠̦̮̯͔͕̬͓̠̼̜̼̝̖̮̮͈͓̲̝̳̯̩̙̯̤͕͉̬͕͈̬̭̹̘̖̪̯͉͓͚̭̠̘͙̰̱͉͍̳̘͙̠̫̗͚̻͓̫̳̣̼̹̳̘͉͎̘̼̺̪̤̝̗̠̪͖͉̝͉͈̯̪̱͙͉̞̭̭͓̮̘͈̭͇̼̗͍̔͊̊̀̈́͌̍͐͆̔̆͊͛̓̍͗̊͋̔͐͑͋́̑̍̇̓͑̂́̌̀͊̈̉̔̿̏̾̀̈́̈̾͌̒̋́̌͊́͊̀̓̍̏͗̉̅̈́̿̌̍̑̿̆̎̈́̈́͗̈̈́̉̄̍́̑̋̅̍͂̓̄̓̔̓͊͌̉̀̅̐̈́̐̑̑͒̈́́͒́̇͊̎͐̓͊̅̓̈́̔̇̓̋̈́̆̈́̐̈̑̎̾̑͌̈́̍̋̏̏̉̈́̋͑̌̈́͑̀̅͂̎͆̋͗͌̈́̐̐͑̄̍̓̍͗̈̊̉̓̿̏̽̐̽̄̓̾̓̂̒̂̓͗͛͌̔̓̆̑̍̂̎̐̾́̀̾͒́̊̉̽̾͑͋̂̋̂͂̌͋͛̈́̈́́̐͗̐̀̌̋̀́͒͒̒̅̀̈́́̈́͛̿̌̀̇̇͂̏͛̈́͌̏̈̿͌̓͂̆̽͊̅͐̌̋̔́̉̆̔̏͐̒̃̍̌̾̋̔̎̏̎̄̏̃̇̐̊̎̔̑̿̓͑̉̆̽́̍́̎̀͛̄̅̀̂̂̊͋̓͒̈́͐͋̽̏̄̌̂̉̔̀̓̃̅̈́̓̂̆̈̌̈́̌̽̊̊͌̂̑̌͊̿̃̍̈́͗̀̅̓̈́̆̏̾̂̄͛͋̄̓̈́̅͒͌̈̓͆͐̇̊̎̔̿̀̉̽́̀̀̾͊̋͂̐̑́̆̉̐͊́͗̈͊̇͊̓̈̒̀̌̊̋̌̉̆̂́̉͛̒̾͐͗̔̇̈́͒͒̀͒͑̃͐͗͋̈͋̀̒̾͛̒̈́̋̎̒̄̒̂̍̿͂͆͆̊̑͊̾͒͋̀̔̀̀̈́͐̏̐͋̓̎̃̅͂̔̅͑͊͒͌̈̽̽̔̊̈́͆͑̅͐́͑͊̇̉͗̀̓͊̾̋̋̈́́̏͒̒̍̍́̒̓̀̿͂͌̀̇͒͗̆̋̋̇͒̒͛̓̓̐̐̓̋̇́̿͛̎͛̔́̌̇̇͛̌̀̆̇̅́́̄͑͂͂̉́͋͋̓́̄̐̋͗̅͑͂̓͑̆̍͑͗̏̑̋̈́̋̉̏̐̐͑̽͂̎̉͒̾͐̑̅̾̐̑̌̐̿̿͊͑̑̅͋͛̊̆̋͊͗̓́̈͒̏̿̆̿̄̌̀͊͛͌̅̓̀̏̏͋̓̋̓͛͑̏̽̈̏̓̆́̋̓̌̿̊̐̉̎̒͑͛̇̒̐̾́̆̀͗̎͒̅̈́͂̔̅̎̋̔̍͑̇̆̀́̓̈́̿̂̒̀̐̆͛͆͌͗͌̉̏̐̍̅̊̿͗̇̀̅͋̈͑̾̂̌͗̿́̿̆͗̂́͑͌̊͆̐͒̊̆̾́̎̔̂̅̂̋͊͆̈́̀̋̀͛̀̇͊̓̒͒̉͗̊̅͌̊̒̔̀͛͆̏̽̅̀̿͑͑̎̆̎̃́͆̆͛̓̓̍͋́͆̈́̂͑̀͊͌̆̐̓̾̓̔͛̓͌͊́̂̈́͐̆̋̒̐̐̌̂̽̋̀͗͆͋́͛̉̅̋̔̽͂̂̈̇̓̈̈͗͗̍͆̉̉̈́͐͋͌̆͆́͊̾̇̃̋̆͐͆̆̌͌́̀́́̓͗̂͊̓̓̋̈̈́̅͛̎͗̈́̌̂̓͐͑͗̊̀̇̌̽̇̄̑͗͊͂͌͗̋̿̑̆̿̏̔́̉̃͂̏̂̾̉̎́̊͛̽͊͌̏̊͌̀̐̈̀͑̄̈́̑͆́͆̃͊͊̃̋͂̐̐̊͐̃̊̄͋̓̈́͒̌̐̊̿̂̈́̍̈́́̐̓̀̾̍̆̀̐̓͑̏̏̾̂̈́̐͒͌͂̈́͂̈́̀̀͛̈̈́͗̒͑͒̒̀͂̂͒̾̈͗͒̍̉̔̿̓̄͑͐̅́̐̀͋́̀́͆̐̐͌̑͛̉͆̃͗̇̎̆̑̔̾̀͑̔̋̽̆̍́̍̏͊͐͛̈́̒̄̆́̈̐͐͊̐̑̈̽͐̃͋̾̊̔̎͒̀͂̈͒͗̌̿̃̆̄̒́̑͐̒̒͐͂̉́͛̿̍͐͑̓͌̈́̓̒̆̏̀̋̀͋̆̂̍̂̿̈́̿̒̄̎̏̾̆̾͋͒́́̿͊̈̈́͐̈́̏̃̽̂͌̅͌̓̂̾́͒͂̀̆̈́̅̏̏͛̄̐͋̎͋̃̈͋͋̅̔̑̋̈́́̂͌̈̅̆̿̈́̀̑̔͛͌̅͒̏̔͗̽̓̌́̔̿͗̀̀̓͑̉̆̍́̀̄͑̈́̇͗̽͑̈́́̇͑̄͐͋̇̆͛͒̀̆̃͂͋̄̂̅̆̓̂̋̒̃̋̎̓̌́̐̋̏̋̅̐̂͊͐̆͛͆́̾̈́̓́̃̆͐̀̌̑̄͊̾͒͋̅͒͗́͊̀͛̃̅̅̀͌̓̒͋͒̈́̊͐͌̂̿̓̋̊̍̂̇̂́̀̀̈́́̒̒̈̃͊͊͛͐̒̓̓͛͑̏̀̽̿̄̒̆̾͋̽̿͆̈́̈́̈͌̐͑̀̔̇̽̑̃̎͆̽́̀̉̐̓̆͋̂̒́̎̃͗͗̾́̆̃̑̆͂̒̾͌̉̽̈́̌̎̏̿̐̏͌̓́̒̊̑͛̈́̂̃̀̾̋̊͊̓̀͂̑̑̌̅̍̀̊͗̈̒̏̔͛̂̓̂͒̌͗͌̈́̈̐́͑͐͊͋̐̆̍̐͂̋̑̏̈́͊͐͛̅̑́̓̈́̇̌͊͌͆͊̋̍̅͆̈́̀̓̉̆̇̍͛̈́̑́͊̓̅̀̇͋͌́̈́̑́͌̓͋̍̆̾͆̍̀͆̂͛͂̐̋̓͋̀͆̅́̈̏́̓̈͋̏̀̅́͂͌́̾̔̾̌̑̏́͒̓̌̓͊͆̾̔͛͂͒̀̈̀̽̊̏̾̄͊̔̒̒̿̌̈́̓̿̈́̑̂̇̓̓͊̋̋̉̈́͑̀̍͐͛̍͊̆͗̾͐̔̑̂̃̌͊͋̌͐̎̈́͛̌̂͑̏͛̐̊̍͛̏̄̂̂̑͌̂̔̇́̿̀̏̉̂̂̇̍͑̋̔̏͗̍͊̈́͂̌͗̍̿̓̌̐̓͋̉́̿̄͗̂͂̆̎̑̐̌̃̈́̉̀̈́́̏̔̊́̌̈́̌̂͆̽̈́́̈́͆̎̈́̉̂̊́̈́̅͋̏͒͑͂͌̀͌̇̄͋͌́̍͐̂͐̈́̆́͛̒̂̀̂̈́̎̈́͆̑̑́͑̒͐̇̀̓̈̽̔̿̈́͋̊̈̄͗̊͂̉̌́̍̋͂̋͌́͒͆̋͋̾͌̑̐͐͗̇̽̓̑̈́̈̄̌̂͐̄̔͒̎́̆̓̋̍̋̊̽̓̀̄̋̈́̍̀͗̃̔͆͐̍̓́̽̔̆͆͗̂͋͐͂̈́́͌̐̊̎̇͂́̒́̈́̽̋͗̾̆́͌͆̎̀̑̄̄̉̑̿̽́͑̌̆̎͂͌́̅̔̔̀̽͊̈́́́͐̓̆̒̂͛̌͗̔̉̓̐͆̂͆̓̒͊̔́̇͒͒̀͛͋̊͐̊̈́̆̈́̅̌͗̓̎̈́̏̆̿́̈́͊́̇̂͋̏̈́̔̈́̒͂̃́̍̀̐̄̓̽̊͌̐̈́̌͌̈́̿̈͌̊̉̄͌̀̄̈̅͂̎̓̇̇̏̆̂̿͋̇͂͐̓̅́͗̅̽̐͌̑͗̿̑͗̊̎̌̈́͗̃̿̋͆̆̈̌̆̓̀́͒̉́́͌̅̏͗̎̄̏̇͂̾̈́̅̿̏̊̔͗͐̍̈́̒̎̅̐̇̒́͒͗͋́̍͂̿͒̓̍̀̏̅͐̃̾̆̌͗̓̂͒̒͑͗́̔͌͗̓̌̉̐̒́̎͒̑̉̈́̀͊̌͌̄͒͆͗͗͒̾̅́̀̏̉͌͋́͑͐͑̑̃̂͌̂̊̅͋̃̀̄̒͐̑̓̿͒̇͊͒̂̃̉̒̎́̾̃͑̑̈́̇̿̉̾̅͒̊͒̌͌̋̆͗͂̔̐̉̃̅̀͋̾̈́̑̀̊͌̈́̈́͋́̍͗̓̇̔̎̇̾̈́̅͊̈́̌̓̀̍̉̽͛̀̀̀̽̀͐̄̇̀̆̊̿̄̔͗̎͌͌͑͌́͑̅͋̔̾̎͗͛̌̀̀̋̎̐͐̊͐̏͌̂̃̓͛̀͒̀̉́͗́̅̒̅̿̈́̌̈́̐̌̇̈͋̃̂̂̑̄̍̇̿̽͌͊̈́͂̍́͌̀̇̆̍̎̔̎̌͑͂͌̃̽́͋̔̿́̎̽̏̾̈́̒̾͆͒̈́͆͆͌̈́̄̌̉̉͗͑̇̀̿͊̓̈́̀͐̋̒͗̆͂͑̉̂́̀͒̈͂̿̋̇̎̐͒̀͆̉̐̄̔͒̈́̇̒̒̄͂̎̆̒̆̐͋͑͌̏̓̏̋͋͆͋̑̈̒͊̽́̉̓̓̀̒̇̑͗̾̏͑̑̋͆̂̉̏͊̊͆̊̾͆̈̑̀̔̋̐̀̊̚̚̚̕͘͘̚͘̕̕͘̕̕͘̕̚̚̚͘͘̕̕̕͘͘̚̚̕͘͘̚̚̚͘̚̕͘̕̚͘̚̚͘͘͘̚̕͘̚̕̚̚̕̚̕̚͘͘̚̕̚̕͘̕͘͘̚̚͘͘͘̚͘͘͘̕͘̕͘̕͘̕͘̚̕̚̚͘̚̚̚̚͘̕͘͘̚̕͘̕͘̕̕̚̕̚͘̚̚̕͘̕̕͘̚̚̕̚͘͘̚͘̕͘͘̕̕͘͘͘͘͘͘̕̕̚̕̕͘̚̕̚̚̚̚̚͘͘̚̕̚̚͘̕̕͘̚͘̕͘̚̚̕̕͘̚̕͘̚̚̚̚̚̕͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͠͠͠͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅ/̶̴̸̴̶̴̶̵̴̵̵̷̵̵̶̸̷̵̴̸̸̵̴̷̴̵̸̸̵̸̶̵̵̵̴̷̵̵̷̵̶̴̷̸̴̶̵̷̴̷̸̷̴̶̴̷̴̵̴̴̷̷̶̴̶̸̸̴̶̴̷̸̶̷̵̴̶̴̴̵̷̵̷̵̸̴̸̸̶̴̸̴̵̷̴̵̸̶̶̷̷̴̷̴̸̷̸̷̷̷̵̵̴̶̵̸̷̶̶̴̶̷̸̶̸̴̴̷̶̴̸̶̶̷̸̶̶̷̵̴̷̴̵̸̸̵̶̶̶̸̵̷̸̶̶̴̷̸̵̴̸̷̶̷̷̷̴̷̶̴̷̷̵̷̵̴̷̵̷̵̵̵̸̷̴̵̶̵̷̷̷̴̸̷̴̷̸̶̶̷̶̴̵̸̵̶̵̸̶̵̷̵̶̸̷̶̵̶̷̴̷̴̷̴̷̴̸̸̷̸̶̴̸̷̶̷̸̴̶̸̷̵̴̵̵̷̸̴̴̶̶̵̸̷̷̴̷̴̸̴̴̵̵̶̴̵̸̷̵̸̶̶̶̸̷̴̴̸̵̵̴̴̴̸̷̵̴̸̷̸̸̶̴̶̸̶̷̵̷̴̵̷̶̶̶̴̵̷̵̵̴̶̸̴̸̸̷̶̴̴̸̶̴̵̶̷̶̷̸̵̶̴̶̴̸̶̵̷̸̴̴̷̴̶̸̴̴̸̵̸̴̴̵̴̶̸̶̵̷̸̴̵̴̵̸̶̷̴̷̴̴̶̸̴̴̷̴̶̶̶̷̸̵̸̸̶̵̵̵̴̴̸̴̴̷̶̸̴̶̸̴̴̴̴̴̵̸̵̷̵̸̸̵̸̸̵̵̴̸̵̵̴̶̴̷̴̸̴̸̴̴̷̸̴̶̵̸̷̵̸̷̵̴̸̴̸̴̶̴̴̴̴̷̸̴̶̷̸̵̴̡̡̡̢̢̡̧̡̢̢̨̡̨̨̡̡̧̡̨̧̨̡̡̧̨̡̧̨̢̨̡̧̢̢̧̨̡̢̢̨̢̨̡̧̧̨̨̧̡̡̧̢̧̧̡̧̡̧̡̨̨̧̨̧̢̨̧̡̢̨̢̧̧̧̡̢̢̡̡̡̨̧̨̢̨̧̨̧̢̧̧̢̡̢̨̨̨̢̨̡̨̨̧̢̡̢̨̧̨̨̧̨̨̢̨̡̡̨̨̢̡̨̢̧̨̡̡̨̧̡̢̡̡̡̨̡̨̨̢̧̧̡̧̨̨̢̡̢̧̧̨̧̢̨̡̡̡̡̧̨̢̢̨̧̡̧̨̡̢̡̡̢̨̡̢̧̧̢̧̧̨̡̢̢̡̡̢̨̢̨̧̧̡̢̡̡̢̨̡̨̨̡̢̢̡̢̧̢̧̡̨̧̧̧̨̧̨̨̨̢̢̢̢̧̢̢̡̨̨̡̧̡̢̡̨̢̨̡̢̢̨̢̨̨̡̨̨̢̡̨̢̧̨̨̡̢̧̢̢̧̢̧̡̡̢̢̢̡̢̧̨̧̧̢̨̨̨̨̡̢̡̡̧̨̡̧̧̨̨̢̡̨̡̡̧̡̧̢̢̧̡̧̡̢̨̡̨̧̨̨̨̨̢̡̨̢̢̨̨̨̨̨̧̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̜̤̠̰̟̠̟̠̝͙̜̣̱̩̮̗̝̬͕̠͎̼͖̝̣̟̖̗̤̭̗̻̜̤̤̬̪̩̻͈̲̫̱̜̤͎̹͓̟͍͓͔̼̯̙̜̖̝̳̩̮̗̖̘̻̤̮͕͍͙̪̮̰̩̬͓̲̮͎̟̟͎͉̠̪͙̜͖͕͕̘̟͕̘̯͚͓͔͔̹̞͚̭̠̠͎̝̫͕͇̥͍̻̱͈̟͓̺͉̘̟̦͔̙̣̫̠͕͇͙͓̹̜͇͔͖̳̻̙͙̥͕͈͕̻̬̹̥̪̞̪̼͍̖͉̠̞̬̲̥̟͕͈͓̙̰̼͔͓͇͔̬̩̮̫̖̳̠͕͍̞̬̺̙̲̺̻̫̤̦̠͚̣̤̯̥̻̝̞̼̲̗̯͇̰̬͉̜̰̭͓̤̩̥͚̰͉̭̭͎͉̲̪̮̳̭̙̱̯͔͓̗̦̯̱̟̹̝̞̝͇͓͔̤̫̝̼̼̳̱̙͚͚͚̮̥͇̼̳̫̗͚̞̱̯̺̬̠͉͔̟͙͔̳͉̟̳͔̲͙͇̜̹̼͇̰̞̲͓̺̜̬͉̻͍̹͚̙̳̮͚͈̗͚̤͈͓͎̤͓͇̲̻̦͕̞̺͔̞̩̪͉̫̥͇͍̩̭̱̦̝̖͕̼̞͇̳͓̦͚͉͇̠͖̟͖̜̻̗͍̥̜̠͎̹̲̰͖̪̖̜̭̬̘̝̣̺͈͖̭̯̤̥̝̺͓͚͇̣̬͎͇͈̜̠̤͈̭͈̞͇̩̺̝̯̜̲̣̞̖̰͕̙̰̤̳̳̦̲͎̥͙̙̮̘͙͔̣̳͇̻̳̞͍͖̬̠̩̼͍͈̯̝̪̣̩͇͔̥͖̮̲̮̥̲̭͎̬̝̼̦͙̤͖̪̻͓͖̝̰̩͓͕̹͕̙̱̬͙͔͔̭̗̮͚̗̪̫̳̱̱̯͖̳͓̖̻͍̦̳̝͕̮̼̳̱̮͎̮͈̤͇̙͕̝̠̜͙̝̤͇͉̞̺̭̲͎͔͔̼̬̳͖̺͖͔̻̲̠̣̳͚̤̱͇͇̱̣̤̹̺̗̖͇̣̫͎̹̬̘̺̤͕̳͕̱̠͉͔͉̳̣̫͖̜̝̪͎͚̞̗͓̟̜̙̼̯͚̱̞̖̦̼͇͚̦̳͕̣̰͕̝̫̣̻̼͓̞̠͉̝̖̣̙̗̗̯͔̝̹͍̟̮̲̪̻̘̰͖̠̻͎̦̯̺̮̹̺̱̰̣͉̞̱͈͎̦̲̘̼̮͚͎̭͍̖̭͉̟̺̰͇̼̜̫̲̪͍̰̱̟̱̹̳̳̤̻͕̻̬̩̙͎̥̥̱̩̮͙̗̤̘̮̲͓͚̝̬̻̙̙̖̰̻̖̳̺͈̤͖̝͚̠̤̜̘̼̯̘͎͓͇͈̖̥̠̖̠̣̼͍̮̟̱̙͚̬͈̭͎͚͙̥̱̹̼̣̮̮̫͕͍̻̳̩̖̼̮̞̝͚͖͍̰͚̫̪̪̩̰̻͚̻͇̳̥̬̖̥̥͖̭̪̘̱̳̺͕̰̟͇͎̳̞̰͖̮̭͎̖̺͚͇̩̥͖̮̲͍̫̪̜̼̗͇̯̜̯͖͎͕̖̜̞͙̞͙̭͙̮̼͙̟͚̥̻̻̠̖̥̭̞̳̖̖̼̙̻̙͈̫͓̗͉̥̹̱̠̳̙͙̠͙̻̩̤͈̹̻̗͚̠̝̝̣̬͍̫̺̲͖͈̯̼̟͍̝̲̞̜͈̗̲͓̥̝̪̬̻̞̻̩̙̼̩̳̘̺̫̲̗͔̩͔͈̭̞̳͈̣̳̦̱̻͍̹̙̥̹̯̹̦͎͉̖̦͕̜̣͓̪̼̯̱̻̰̠̘͈̭̳͕͍̞̻͕͎̭̣̣̦̦̼͓̤̘̠̪̘̞̝̻̱̼̭͚̣̦̠͇̯̣̲̮̞̜͖̝͇̗͈̦̩͉̬͉̪̺̘͙̰̦͉̥͖̳͕̳͎̟̻̠̘͇͈̰̫̘͖͇͔̬͉̩͈͕͈̻̮̜͎̲̮̲̺̲̫͈̝̟̬̖̱̯̙͙̺̥̤͓̺̙͇̞̱̘̫̦͍̣̝̱̹̺̩̮̭̠̬̝̩̱̫͉̦̯̞̭̘̱̠͖͓̭̞̲̱̗̮͍̥͎͓͖̪͚͇͉͈̫̜̗̗̠̼͖̱̝̮͙̙̘͇̻͈͔̬̥̙̤̟̬̗̖͕̯͕̝̠͙͔̣̘̞̘̝̤͎̗̠̠͉͇̭̪̦̱͚̯͈̹͍̜̹͈͉̼̰͚͉͙̤̪̳̣͖̦̣̫̲̞͚̲̳̙̥̗̘̫̦̻̮̰̺͍̦̹̮̬͉̻̱̥̠͇̝͇̭̜͈͓̮͎̮͕͙͖̬̟̪̹̱̮̻͓̝̙̲͓̮̭͚̭̮̩̼̤̗̰͎̩̯̗̼̰͓͍̮̙̹̪͍̻̙̬̺̥̗̰̥̰͈̱̬͓͈̗̘̗̗̞͍̪̩̼̳̜̣͎̱͓̖̘̹̪̖̝̱̯͎̬̠̩̥̙̖͓̫̮̮̗̣̠̗͙̩̫̘̼̣͈̙̺̫̘̹̻͇̭̭͇̲̗̠̜͚͎̳̬̣̱̰̖̗̰̘̜͉̦̥͔̯̙͚͙̼͈͔͚̺̣̘͉̗̬̙̝͓͔̗̜̜͚̩̻͈̮̖̙̭̟̝̤̘͕̹̮̼͈̘̪̫͉͙͉̙̗̱̱̻͎͚̰̖̩͉͎͈͕͓͕͓̬̙͖͎̯̫̜̰̱̝͉̯͔̭͍̯̘͇̣͖̲̠̪̻̱̠͈̯͇͇͍͎͇͇̪̮̪͎͙̹̠̰͓̮͕̬̠̹̯̦̻̪̱̠̠͖̞̩̭̱͎͖͉̱̫̻̯͕̬̝̻̩̲̯̯̮̙̰͓̞̟̼͙̤͍͖͕̮̻̯̣̠͉͉̥̭̥̟̼̳̪̤͓̹̤̬̳̱̣̫̰͎̩͙̜̥̦̭̤͓̻̞̘̫͎͖̮͍̱̪͙̼̥͖̫̲͕͍̦̝͖̠̦͙͖̫̞̭̺̗͇̟̥͍͕̻͍̙̠̠̪͉̰̤̱͇̮̞̮̥̘͚̼̻̯̯̳̘̗̙͇͓̱͚̗̩͍̩̼̫̱͇͕̻̖̫͍̘̬̠͚͙̮̪̠̻̝̹͍͙̭͈͕̺̪̟̞̮͉̬̫̱͖̫͓̤͕̠̪̗̪̭̜̫̫̦̟͇̮̭̣̙̮͎͕͔̺̬͔̗͈̞͈͖̝̗͓̻̖͖̲͇̰̼͔̮͙̯̲̥̫͎̖̥͔̼̫͈͓͍͖̖̥̣̪͚͇̺̮̳̼̘̱͎̙̳͚̪͇͍̥͕̯̳̼͚̥̻̳̟͖̪̟̦̭͉̗̯͍̥̳̬͚̙̤̣̱̗̹͓̭̣̥̟̬̼̮͔̰̲̺͉̰̥͙͍̖͓̭̰̣̱̭̮̪̰̱̜̜̠̭̦̥̜͔͔̫̦͓͇͉̳̜͚̠̻̖̫̺̣͉͔̯̟̦̳͍̭͍͎̤̜̤̖͎̹̭̘̤̘̯̩͈͍͓͔̩̦͈̘̦̳̼̳̬̜̠̫͕͓͔̬̝̣̪͖̝̺̰̦̟͕̖̼̰̼̳̙͓͍̜͕̮͚̬̦͍̘̭̳̠̯̗͉̖͚͕͈̭͎̯̱͎͎̮͍͙̗̩̟̦͇͎̥̤͈̰̤͎̫͔̼̫͈̞͎̯͖̠̘̪͍̳͔͓̣̥̙̜̳̩̰̟͎̼͎͖̩̟̮̹̦͎͈̗̝̰͚̙̟̝͇̬͍̙͚̟̝̖͙̠̻͍̜̩̗̜̭̠̭̹̦̰̮͚̰̤͕͙̫̪̼͔̼͚̟̘͉̞̬̠͖̳̳͎̺͕͈̟͕̣͕̮͇̲̦̪͇͇̩̤͕̬͎͍̖͙͕͈̞̩̦̬̥̱̗͕̫̱̞̯̥̬̮̼̝̹̰̝͈̞̳̪͚̣̩͙͈̬͙̗̺̥͔͕̬̜̲̮̱̮̟̝̯̭̬̞̳̣̦̺͚̹̝͕̹͚̞͙̳͚͚̯̭̖͕̲͇̩̹̯̳̳̘͎̗̼̪̰̤̲̭̯̻̫̥̪̥̙͙͉͔̟̩͈͚̬̞̪̻̹̣̣͍̠̥̫̟̘͚̦̤͍̥̫̖̰̞̲̰̩̺̮̯̩̱̱̳͓̻͎͖̪̥͍̮͇̼̙͖̞̲̳̝̞͎̘͇̳̥̳̠͇̤̰̗̜͍̼̗̼̰̯̳̩̲̦̫̠̰͚͉̼͔͍͔̰̻̦͕̦̲͈̥͉͎̱̝̝̲̣͕̼̻̹͎̘̖͚̬͎̮̩͈̯̠̪̰͕̙̥̼̫̯͙̲̞̗͙̹̭͚͚̘̲̻̻͔̯̺̳̠̰̝̞̭͙͖̞̱̼͍̫̩̱̘̦͎͖̼̩̩̼͉͈͉̞͕̪͔̠̺̥̝̙̥̼̟̱̼͇̞̫͚͖̞̼̘̟͉̬͎͇͈͚̗͇̞̘̥̭̣̳̲̱͍̮̖͍̯͇̟͍̝̯͉̥̥̫͕͉͍̪̲̺͍͍͇̦̱̙͇̮͔̭̼̫̜͔͉͖̝͚̫̮̲̖̹̼͉͖̩̦̠̜͎͎͓̗̬̤͚̦̰̥̻͓̣̬̯͙̟̥̘̼͖̩̰̰̦͍̬̳͈͎͉͉̹̞̘̻̞̖͙̙̻̬͚̱̙̤̘̙̞̖̺̩͎͓̩̝͚̗͚̘̗̤̳͚̩͕̙̹͍̣̣̗̤͚͖̣̗̳͈̲͙͈͍̟̗̦̮̼̗̯̯̳͓̳͚̼̝͎̮̦̻̙͖̲̻̼̟̦̳͔̬̺͔̗͍̠̪͉̺͓͉͚͓͔̖͕̝͈̖͍̳͉͉̮̦̺̤̮͔̦̥̙͇͓̣̜̜̟͉̝̲͕̱̰͈̞͙̹̥̱̯̩͙̩̯̻̳͉̰̞̦̱͖͓̺͉̱̤̗̹͈̤̮͉̘̬͓̻͖̬̙̬͔͚̘͔̣̤̹̗̺̻̞͇̖̪̼̮̗̰͈̤̙̱͎̰̫̥̙̭̱̩̺̮͉̳͕̳̖͍͚̪̝̬̳̤̪̮̝̣̭̙̼̤̠̫̯͕̲̯͈̞̠̳̣̙̬̤̩̮̟̩̭̩̗̺̯̟͖͔͕̤̖̲̪̳͚̯͙͉̘̙͓̲̗̱̯̼̘̯̤̘̘̪̰͈̗̺̖̩̖̭͚̮͖̙̰̲̩͚̤̫̺̭͍̼̬̮̞̫̩̗͇̻͓̙͍̖̟̺͚͓͎̰̮̭̺̹͇͍̼͕̤̥̖̮̳̪͉͔̘͇̤̩̟̟̟̥̦̦̪̮̣̠̥̦͙͓͕̩̞̗̗̺̤̟͈͉̲̥̩͚̜͚̺̳͕̩̰͇̙͔̳̙͔͇̱̞̼̥̯̗̺̱̦̼̰͓͉̤͈̜͔͔͉̖̟̹͈̥̤͈͕͍̠̜̪̫͚̩͚̖̲͎̹͖̼͈͙̩̙̲̻̪̩͚̣̬̩̭͎̹̱̥͖̜͎̺͓͈͉͖̰̞̟̝̗̩̩̰̜̮̜͔͖̟̟̣͈̬̥̭͕̭͖͔̯̮͎̰̯̹̹͖̦̻̣͔̭͇̱̖̼̯̞͍̞̖̰̤̲͉̠̫̣̟̞͎̬͙̤̟̝͍̻̥̯̭̹̫͖̲͉͙͈̥̻̙͍̳̻͇̙̙͚͇̯̹̮̩̥̩͈͍̲̰̱̫̦̟̱̪͙͇̭̤̣̞̫͔̫̣̰͇̼͔͙̤͚̤̳̹͕͈̬̟͓̯̣̮͓̤̲̥͔̼͕̣͓̮̗̞͈̳͙͚̯͈̘̝̥̫̭̠̥͓͙̮͔̭̯̣̠̯̖̻̰̹̫̲̳̝͉̞͕̲̦̥̗͚̦͖͚̲̦̲͚̗̬̬̥̠̰̮̘̹̟̬̜̺͚̞̳̮̙̠̝̦̻̫̱̠̮̺̼͎͖̠̯̜͕̞͉̖̪͓̙̫̭͕̪͇̣͚͕̦̜̪͚̱̹͓͖̻͓͍̫͚̰̙͈̞̤̰͔̟̯̰̗͎̥̯̭̲̯̫͈̪̻̼̼̺̮̺͕̯̪͙̺͙͈̮͈̯̻̳̰̻̻͔͇̤̖͕̥̣͚̫̪̲̥͍͖̫̮̪͙̗̺͇̬̖̟̖͚͖͔̭͕̠͕̗̗̹͕͍̱̣̪̰̹͇̲̯̙̭̯̠̝͈̲̻͓̪̪̹͚̮̻̹̳̼̥̮̥̳̣̹̥͙̤̠̰͙͔͔̜̫̹̳̘̱̜̥͚͉̟͙̗̥̭̱̞͕͔̠͚͇̤̲̖͎̩̩͔̲̟̼̝͙̲̱̺̳͙̻͔̩͈̠͈̘͉̫̞͇̗̻̲̗̮̤̥̥̦̝̪͖̥͚͍̘̞͓̊͑̒͂̍͂̓̓̔̇͑̀͛͌̓̊̊͑̉͋̆̈̓͑̆͂͗̒͌̽̏̉̅͂̐͛͌̀̂̎̃̉̈́͋̑̿̇͗͛͂̀͒̀̓̍̑̓̂̀͑̔̈́̇̀͂̅̋̆̅̅̀̃͑͐̄̏̎̀̂͆̀̽̉̄̀̏͋̉̒́̌̋̓̿͂͛̅̾̉̍̾͐̀̊̃̂̓̒̑̅́́͋̎̍̓̈́̆̈́͒̐͊̎̊̈́̎̄͗̄̆̃̿́̈́̅̇͌͊̓̀͆͊̊̃͐̒̇̓̇̐̈́͆̐̐̽̌͌́̉͌̑͂̓̓͆̿̂͆̓͋̓̐̈̃̈́͂̎̑͑͆̀̿̓͐̌̓̇̃̃̏̍̀̔͂̉̓͐̃̅̌̅́̋͊̋͊͆̾̍̈́̈́̇̉̏͒͂̒̇̀̾̔̾̿́̑͊̋͑̔͒͗́̈̂̔̌̓͛̔̓̈́͛̓̓͂̈́̿̏̆̏̽̓̽͑̋̉̃͂̿͐́̈́̑̏̉͌͋̅̈́̀̅́̅͛̅̈́̆͒̅̓̆͑̿̔͑̊́́̔̑̽̍͒̽̀̏̏̔͒́́̆̓̇̄̀̀̓̇̽̃͒͑̓͒̒̆̾̎͛͊̇͂̐̇͊̓̏̀̉̒̊̓̓̂̓̈́̊͒͌̑̈́̀̅̂̾̓͛̀̀̅̈́̒̍͂̆̉͑̈́́́̔̄͊͋̀̔̍̅̾́̓͒̔̑̅̑͋̉̾̒̏̽̅̅́͂̈̋̉̐͊͆̈̌̀͑̇͂͐͐̐̉̐̆̓̒̑̔̑̔̊͂̄̌̈́̎͂̒̒̑̔̉́̉̎͌͂͋̊͛͐̅̽́̏̋̓̃͐̈́̔̊̎̇̇̃̌̈͊͊̾̈́̎̈̃̽͊͗́͒̃́̌̌̈́̀͗̃̈̈́̀͐͑̇̎͌̃̌̿͗͑͒̀̉̅̂͑͒̎̉̌̐̐͊̆̈͌̅̀̀̉̐̿̔̿̔̀̔͒̿͊́͌̔͗̀̈́̎̃̅̈́̄̉̈́́͒̇̉̽̓͂͗̋̓̿͋͒̏̿̀̊̎͌̊̀͛̿̀̿̇̾́̍̉̈́̑̽͂͊̊͊̓͊̋̈́̿͊̎̅́͒͛̈́͊̂̐̈̆̇̍̋̇̍̽͑̐̎̿̐̈́͑͋̀͋͑̇̑̍̈́̽̓̾̈́̃͊̑̔̅̑͆̉̿̂́̈́̒̑̓͂̒̾͑̔͑͒͑̀̒̅́͛́̾͛͗̀̉̓̉͗̂̎͂̀͋̀̎͊̃̋͒̃̑́͒͌̎̑̔͊̈́̂̀̉̒̾̏͋̈́͛͒̓͂̌̓́̂͋̀̇̇̅̇̂͌̈́̓͋̊͐͐̂͗̈̿̀͑̌́̑͑̍͑͑͊͋͌̏̊̆͛͆͐̐̅̑͑͆͂̔̈́̃̐͗̑̈́̊̈̀̑̄̾̽̂̊̽̇͊͆̑͒̈́͊͑̃̈̊̈́͗̎͑̂̒̍͂̊͒̅̀͛̒̓͌̑̾̋́͗͂̉̂͛̿͗̽̂̒̒͆̒̃̽̆̉̉̊́̾̽͗̈́͋̒́̆̔̀̎̈̓̽̈̀͋̂̑̉́̇̇̆̅̌̾̊̀̏̇̂͛̈́̌̾͛͋̒̄̃̌̈́̐̇̃̇̋̀͐̾̋̅̊̎̈́̈͋̀̀̀̈́̃́̄̑̏̇̓̇̎̌̓̔̅̓̇͑̎͌̍̌͊̓͌̀̐̋͊̽̓̓̅̇̓͆̇͊͑̏̅̽̇̈́̎̎͋͗̎̇͂̌̇͗̽̊͌́͆͊̊̐̃̈́̃̂̽̏͋̈́̍̒̀̀̓͆̓̆̋̉̂̄̒̓̓͗̐̂̔͂͊̓͂̍͋̏̆͊͆̈̉̄̓̐̅̓̊̏͆͌̅̒̀́̂̓͆̉̀̓͂̃̉̏͊̒̍̂̂̎̄͋͌͑̒̀͐͆̀̌͑̎̈́͗̂̄͂́̉̌̓̅̒͒̇̂̌̑̆͂͌̈́̍̀̓͂̈̄̎͆͊̆̐͛́̈́̄̿͑͆̓̅̌͆́̒̅̑̓͊̂̒̍͆́̒͋̾͑͋̊͐́̔̀̒͑̆͆̐̉̐̈́̓̓̈̌̈́̉̒̔̿͌̍͛̄͋͋̓̐̓̾̄͌͌̂̌̊̈́̌̌̀̈́͋͌̂͐͒͒̀̈́̄̅̈̑̓̆̾̌̀̊̀̀̌̄͒̾͂̐̍͆̒̅͋̏̎͂͗̐͑̋̓̐̒͑̌̒̄͆̽̃̿̃̽̓͗̈͆̓͌͌̄͛̀̈́̌̑͋̾̑͋̄̏͐̀̿̒͒̀̑̀̆͛̎͊̍̀͐͑̀͂̒͂͒̓̓̃͗̂̄̌͌͛̓̏̀͊̀̏̏͂̉͐̇̂̋͛͒̈́͌̌̑͆̒̒̀̃̆̈́̽̾͑͛̉̎̆͐̈̏͗̃͋̇͋̒͗̏͒͊̽̈̏̎̿͐̓̋̀̎͋̈́̊͗̽̊̄̀̅͆͌͌̂̍́́̎̏̊͊̑͗̏̿̅̌̂̔̽̎͗̌̒̈́͂̽̑̍̋̍̇͒̀̍̅̿̿̓̀̂̂̀̐̄̅̓̏͆̓̆̾̌́́͛̇̋͊̀̎̐̏̓̓̈͛̂̎̂̔̀̌̓͗͒̋̑̋̓̅̑̓̎̓̾͆̽͆͌̈͂̽̒͗͆̉̈̔̊̈́̆͂͛̄͐̓͊̔̀̂͐̽̓̍͗͌̍̋͌̅͆̂̅͑̋̇̈́͗͒͂̽͛̾̂̿̍̋̓͐̑͋̒̂̊̊̉̏̈͒́̉̐̎̀͆́̄̉̐̋̆̒̇̍̆̈̄̑̆̂̽͗́͂̐͒̂̊͂͋͒̊͛͗̍̑̔̍̄̓̉̎̄͌̿̇̔̌̊́̏̅̈̅͛́̏́̑̅̑̆̽̇͂̅͊̎̂̓̐͊͐͒̈́̊̑͒̋̈́͌̋͌̓͐͛̂̾́̋̇̉̓̆̂͒̄̈́͐̈́̀͛̊͗͋̎̇̈̀̏̓̽̾͐̆̌͗̂̏̏̀̏̑̏̇́͂̊̔̑͐̇̓͌͐̿̀̈́͒͌̈́̎̽͆͊̏̀͊̏͛̓͐͂̉̄͐̅͋͒̍̑̇̅͆̉̈͋̽̈́̄̾͗̈́́̈́̒̑̊̄̈́͑̈́̽̇̉̀̔̾̐̍̿̄͂̊͗͂̌͊͗̎̃̆̈́͊̂̔͒̐̓̊̊̿̃̒̓̿̓̊͑͌̐̏̈́̑͂̾̈́̽̇̓̉͐̎̉̇̈́̀̐̂̏̏̏̎͂͂̈́̀̏̆̿̿̈́̍̀̒̀̇̐̉̃̑͛̍̾̉̑̍̀̒̅̈͊̽̐̍͂̄̆́͗̐͑̒̍̾̿̏̒̀́̈́̅̀̒͆̆̃̀̅͊́̔̄̈̈́̉͒̏̈̌̿̑̂̀̽̊̄́͛̂̓̽̔̅͌́͗͗̾̋̌̋͊̄̊̎͐̍͛̄̄̈́͒̾̓̀͋̌͐̀̍͗̒͗̌͗̓̄͑̓͌̆̓̑̈́̽͗̋̄̽̽͑̀̀̔̊͒̌̎͆͂͑͋̌͂́̈́̀̈́̀͑́́̽̐͌̎͋͑́̿̈́̄͌̉̂͑̋̓̌̃̍͌̎̋̓͋͛͛͐́̋̓̉̍̃̇̈͊͋́́͒̈́̔̑́̈̌̎̒̈́̅̆̄̄̌̄̿̄̃̽̃̀̓͒̊̉̅̔̌̄̀̓̀͗̊̉̏̈́̂̓̾̽̔̀́̍̈́͆̈̏̓̓̅̔̊̽̿̓͋̿͒̌̉̅̀̌̄͊̅̑͂̌͛̓̊̀̔́̎̆̏̽͛͂͆͆̀̽́́̎̅͂̅͊͂̀͗͑̔̇̔͆̏͂̏̾͆̀͒̓̒̾͂̑̂̊̂̈́͛͒̓͂̉̾̐̂̐̂͑͐̃̂̋͗̾̑̅̄̒̿́̎̇̎̔̈́̉͋̓̃̀͛̂͊̑̑̋̀͛͂̎̍̾͊̈́͌͐̾̎̽̌͂̇́̇̿̓̑͗̿̈́͋̇́́͐̌̏̿͌̀̿̂̅͛͌̏̉̓̂͐̋̈́͋̓̉̓̓̅̆̿̓͒̽̽̇̍̿̂̐̎̈́̏̃̍̒̾́̓͊̄̈́̓͌̊͗́̃͒͂̀͛͐̄̑̈́̽͋͗͛͌͒̇̒͑͆͆̃̊̀͗̆̑̄̔̋̅̆͑̓́̄̏̀̓̊̔͐̒̈̋̓̌̉̉́̅̅͆͗̏̑̓̐̄́̈́̊̈́͂̌̓̏́̃̈̍͒́́̊͂͌͌͋̆̒͌̈́̀̋͂͌̒̋̋̈́̄̄̂̄̎̽͋̈̽́̀̎̾̈̾͌͐̎̆̓̐͂̃̓̆̄̓͛͒̉̏͛̎̈́̏̏̏̄͂̄̊͆̓̍̅̌̅͒̈̀̎͌̿̈́͒͑̌͊̀̓͛̋̓͐͆̈̀͛͆̾̂̔̒̇́̇͊̐̂̓̾̓̇̿̀̍̃̈́͂͛̂̈́̋̌̾͗́̄̐̒̊͋̄͂̒̈̋͐̍͂͒̾͌̇̊̋͌̑̿̀̈́͂̒̒͗͑̐̐̇̈́̔̈́̾̿̒̽̍͊̇̈́́̓̿̐̎̉̍̋́̓̋̃́̐͑͂́̀̆̽̂͗̃͑̀͆́̏̔̔̅͗̋̿̾̽͗͐̎̈̓̽̆̔̅͗̆͊̏̓̀͑̓͒̽̐̇̓̈́̒͋̓̑̏̔̃̑́͆̀̅̑̆͆̃̋͛͌̐̋͌͋̈͆̈́̒͊͑͋́͌̌͐̃̾̒͛͋͑͐͗̌̆̐̐̅̀̆̃͑̊͗́̋̏̃̀̈̉̋̎̊͊̉̍̿̄̆̐̏̇̒̀̈́̑̀̑̋́̇́̽̎̆̓̌̇̀̍̊̄̌͊͑̽̈́̒̔̿̃͛̐̉͗̅͑̊̈́͑̿́̀̊͐̎͊͂̓͋́̄̍͋̀́̆̉̈̋̀̽͋͒̋̄͑̾́̓̒̄̾̈͛̂͋̄̒̉͑̌̍̓̐̇̓̈́́̄̿͋̂̔̑̊̔̄͋̃̀͆̈́̃̈́͋̆̃̀̈́̍̓̈́́̊̏͐̎͛̌͛̾̀̍̂̃́́͋̆̉͂̏̆̑̀̀̌̋́̍͆̽̔͌̎͋̇͑̅̏̔̌́̓͊̒̅͋̂͒͊͑͐͛̌̐̅̇̋͛̑̂͒̏̐̏̑̿̋̈́͐̀̍̾͌̒͑̀̔̓͗͗͗͂̇̈́̆̓͌̉̐͑͑͊͋̒̋̊̈́̐͂͊̿̓͒̂̄̅̌̉̄̌̒̽͆̀̔͊͆̔́̌͊̎̋͗̂͛́͛̌̍͋̊͂̽̑͑̂͑̾̉͗̒̀̈́͑̀̍̇̄͋͛̾̈́̓́̓̆̉̊̐͗́̓̊̎̽̀͂͒̀̇̀̄̍͑̎̅̽̀̀̈́̏̈́͒̉̿̀̊͒̊͋̒̓̋͐̽̀̌͋͗́̿̋̽̇̆̍̀̑̽̎̊͌͊̓̔̒̇͆̾̈́͊̅̇͆̓̈́̑͐́͒̊̓̓͑̍̑̋̎͒̅̀́̒̉̿̄̔̆̆̅̓͒̉̊̿́͐̓͐̉̉́̑̈̏̿̓̃̈́̐̑̆͆̽̉̅̍͒͐͂̂͐̾͌̌͌͆̂̿͋̈́͌̒̌̍̿̒̓̑̒̄̓͌̑̑̾̾͋̈̀̓͑͛̊̈̂̃̂̔̍̔͗̃̑̄̀̍͋̒̔͋̒̀̔̈́̓̈́̅̆́͐̄͛̄̒̈͋̿́̾̀̓̈́́̀͗͗̅̔̓͌͌͒͒͐̈́́̽̌̇̈́́͐̒̀̎̽͑͛͛̌̑̒̌̅͌̀̓̔̃̓̈̅̏̿̐̎̈́̑͒̆̿̈́͛͗̀͛̑͂̌͒͒̔͆̾̽̈́̇͒̆̉̈́̋̋̈́̂̆͋̃͊̅͐̈́͋͊͂͛̈̂̈́̃͗͑̈̅͒͒̽̄̔̈̇̌̈́̀̔̅̃͒̆̂̀̆̇̈́̊̎͌̆̋̆̏̀́̈̓͐͗̈̈̋̒̀̔͆͂͂̑̾̾̈́̽̾͗̐͐̏̀͊̏͛̎͂̒͆̊̃̍̏̌͛̅̀̔̌̑̀͗̈̾̂͗͛͆̀̿͌͊̾͂̊̽̓͊̊̃̑̇̉̊̄̑͒͌̐̏͆̉̍͊̓͑̍̊͒̅̒̃̃̉̌̆͛̑̋̀̆̆̂̔̋̓̏͐̎̽̀̂̇̈́̌͗̈́͊̌́͑͑̅͋͌̒̓̇̉̓̋̓͒̄́̿̍̏̆͛͌̍̋́̌̉̒͒̿̿̆̆̉̍͆̈́̾̌̋̃̐͋̇̓͐̑̍̿̓̊̓̔̔͆̅̈̎̈́̓̈́̆͗̆͑̾̂̓̿̿̍̉̇̐̀̎̽̎̊́͆̀̐̇̀̽͐̿̂͗̍̿̊̾̏̀̄̈́̅̓̇́͋̏̎̒́̓̓̔͂̋̂̍͐̒̐͆̏̿́͒͒̓̈̉̆̎́̆̅͌̾́̌̔̐̊̋͒̎̂̍̀̍̑̿̾͒̓̆̄̈̚͘͘̕̕͘͘̕͘̚̚͘͘̚̕̕̕̚͘̕̚̚̕͘̕̕̚͘̚͘̚͘̕̕͘͘̚͘̕͘̕̚̚̚̕̕̚̕̕̕̚̕̚̕͘͘͘̚̕̚͘̕̚̕̚͘͘̕̕̕̚̚̚͘̕̕̕͘̕̚͘̚̚̚͘̚̕̕̕̕͘͘̚̕͘͘̕̕͘̕͘̚̚̕̕̕͘͘̕̚̕̚͘͘͘͘̕͘͘̚̕̚͘͘̕̚̚͘͘̕̕̕̚̚͘̚̕̕͘̚̕̕̚̕̕̕̕̚͘͘̕̕̚̚̚̕̕̕̕̕̚͘̕̕̕͘̕͘͘̕̚̚̚̕͘̕̚͘͘͘̚̕̚͘͘̚̚̚̚̚͘̕̚̕̚̚̕̚̚͘̕͘͘͘̕̚̚̚͘͘̕͘͘̕̕̕͘͘̕̕̕̕̚̚̕̚͘͘͘̚̚̚̚̕̕̚̚͘̚̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͠͝͠͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͠͠͠͝͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͠͝͠͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅ/̶̷̴̴̴̴̴̵̶̴̶̴̷̴̷̷̶̷̸̸̸̷̷̶̴̸̸̶̸̸̴̸̴̸̷̵̶̵̷̵̸̵̸̸̸̷̸̶̶̵̶̸̸̸̴̶̸̵̷̷̴̴̸̷̷̸̵̷̷̶̸̴̵̴̷̶̴̸̷̵̸̸̸̷̷̵̵̶̷̷̵̶̵̴̴̵̷̷̶̶̶̵̸̵̴̴̸̶̷̸̷̷̶̸̸̵̸̸̴̷̷̸̶̸̷̴̴̶̴̸̵̸̴̸̵̶̴̴̵̴̷̴̶̵̶̵̶̴̶̸̶̴̷̶̸̷̵̴̶̵̵̶̶̸̶̸̷̸̷̷̷̶̶̴̷̶̸̴̴̵̷̵̶̴̶̸̴̷̴̷̵̸̷̷̸̸̷̸̸̶̷̷̸̸̶̷̶̸̶̴̷̸̴̶̷̸̸̴̷̴̸̷̸̷̶̵̵̴̵̶̸̶̵̸̸̴̶̸̷̴̵̸̵̶̴̴̸̶̷̶̴̷̶̶̴̷̶̷̴̴̴̸̶̷̶̸̸̶̵̵̶̷̷̶̴̶̶̴̶̷̶̸̴̶̸̶̷̷̸̸̵̸̵̵̶̷̴̴̷̵̶̸̸̸̵̵̴̸̸̶̸̶̸̴̴̴̷̵̴̶̷̶̸̵̴̵̴̸̸̷̴̢̨̢̢̡̧̧̧̡̧̨̡̢̧̨̢̨̧̨̧̡̧̧̡̨̨̨̢̡̡̧̨̨̧̢̧̧̡̡̧̧̨̨̢̢̡̧̧̡̨̡̧̡̢̧̡̧̨̧̡̨̨̨̨̨̨̨̡̨̢̨̧̢̢̨̡̨̡̡̢̢̧̡̢̧̡̨̧̡̧̧̧̢̡̨̧̢̧̢̡̡̢̡̢̧̧̢̢̢̧̡̢̨̨̢̧̡̨̨̧̧̧̨̨̨̨̧̡̢̧̨̨̡̧̡̨̡̢̨̢̨̢̡̨̢̧̨̢̢̧̨̧̧̨̡̡̨̧̢̨̨̧̧̡̧̡̧̡̡̢̡̧̡̧̢̡̡̡̢̡̧̡̧̡̢̡̡̡̧̡̨̢̡̢̡̡̡̡̡̢̨̢̢̢̧̨̡̧̨̡̨̡̢̨̨̧̨̢̡̨̢̢̢̨̡̢̨̢̢̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̠̩̱̭̣͉̬̭͔̯̥̖̰̙̳̖̯͓̟̳̫̖͓̻͇͙̳̣̠̥̭̭̜̮͔͉̼̲̟̮̹̩̭͍͉̻̭̬̗̖͓̹̳͉̹̬̤̰̣̬̲̦͇̣̜̺͙̖͎̤̳͉̰͓̯̙͈͎̭̼͚̖̘͖̝̮͎̯̦̖̖͔͔̠̩̗̠̜̟̣̖̱͉̣̫̘̤͙͉̠̞̤̱̭̝͎̣̳̳͉͕̬͚̪̺̠͙̗̩͔͖̪̘͖͔̩̬̭̖͓͓̼͔̜̝̝̟̝̗̞̠̠̦̟͇̜̝͕͉̺̘͕̯͕̩͎̞͖̳̞̤̜̩͚̣̪͈͔̣̘̤̝̬̫̜̖̘̹͉̞̦̖̬̤̬͉͉͈̬̥͕̼̩͕̮̮̬͖͕̰̯̻̠͈̩͖͕̞̞̟̫͍̪̰͔̪̻̪͇͔͓͔͔̖͚̼̱̗̻̝̗͇͕̺̦̯͎̣͙̫̖̝̝̭̳̲̙̗̙̣̟͔̠̥͙͓̺͈͙͎̖̺̖͔̻̭͓̙͖̦̦͉͍̪͎̳̠͚̙̩̠̥̖̺̭̗̗̭̱̦̱̙͔̭̝͍̠̩̤͕̘͎̜̣͉̜̘̗̼͎̭͚̪̱̬̭̹̹̭̻̞͓̞̲̖̹̣̙̤̙͉͕͓͈͓̤̩̦͓̜̞̠̪͎͎̺͈̫̦̖̟͓͎̪̪̯̩͓̗͈̥̩̙̦̳̲͖̳̙͎̣̦͎͕̬̟͈̱̤͔̜̞͔͖͖̲͍̣̬̥̣̣̩̤͖͈̥̻̹̥̭̗̣̼̭̥̙̖͔̦͍͔͎̹͙͎̭̦̭̰̙̳̼̗͙̭͔̦̱͈̻̬̰̟̖̙̟̞͕̰̳̤̗͉̬͙̦̪͙̻̟͎̫͓̮͇̗̭̜̲̥̤͈̫̥͓͇̥̹̜̖̺̗͖̺͇̣͍͚̗̗͕̺̺͈͈͕͚̪̲̬̟̼͉̞̤͖̟̪̝̝̬̳̼̻̮̼̲͉̯̘̤̦̣̞̭͈̮̥͉̗͓̬̦̙̪̗͕̲̯͚̜̖̻̼͕̮̮̫̩͎̬͖̙͈̘̬̱̺̩͕̺̱̭̼͔̜̲͖̫̭̯̬̭̮͔̖͚̜̠̹̮̳͕̖͍͉̪͈̖̥͎̗̳̙̯̮͓̞̭͉̫̖̮̩͍̮͖̳̣̜͎̗̩̬̞̟͔̖̥̙̟̦͕̹̲͕̘̯͉̼̺̻͍̝̤̬̣̲̠̝͔̮̹̲̠͉̺̘̞̬̪̬̘̝̬̥̫̞͙̹̜̫͙͔̺̦̭̲̯̭̗̲̦͚̭͍̺̙͈͔̫͍̤̝̠̥̭̘̰̮̺͇̻̠͙̱̤̝̣̣̻̣͉͈̪̙̜̞͙̪̰̳̦̟̪̠̟̜͙͉͉̜̮̳̬͕̫̝͓̺̯̯͔͈͔̠̭̻̤̮̳̯̤͚̻̰͇͉̯͖͓̣͎̝͍̫̱̣̼͖̫̗̭̞̫̫̹͎͔̭͇̳̝͕̟̘̳̠͉͕̜͉̦͙̹̲̰͍̲͕̫̤̲̫͍͚̗̻̞͙̮̜̗̰͔̖̣͈̘͖̫̳̹̗̬̬̹̳̖͉̺͇̗̜͈̣̥̺͉̳͙̩̰̰͕̞̞̪̟̰̹͍̺̹͉̦̳̯̰̩̘̥̫̼̣̜̠͇̬̖̥̗̱̬̻̺̲͚͓͚̭̥̙̪̜̣̯̰͓͉͖͓̟̼͇͔̳̣͓̭͚̦̰̫̩̘͇̜͉͓̖̮͓̪̠͚̤͍̭̺̼̗͈͎͍͕̙͍̪̥̱̱͎͈͉̦͚͈͚̫̰̯̥̝̤̣̤͓͚͕̤̥͚̫̙̳̯͎̟̗̱͇̞̘̳͕̼͍̪͔̬̩̠̭̙͇̟̝͓̦͎̣̹̭̥̩͔̻̙̝̖̫̺̼̝̦̹͎̥̳̦̭̰̤̦͍͓͕̭̣̤̭͇̮̦̞̜̗̫̻̖̳͓̠̳̹̫͚̻͇̮̻̪͉̖̠̻͈̤͙̲̳̞̖̖̞͖͈̻̻̮̫͓̫̲͉͈̯͙̰̺͈̥̯̦̰̘̠̫̟̬̭̠͖̞̫͎̲̪̭̺͍̞͉̤̗͇̟̯̹͉͉̰͖̜̜̗̲̯̖̞̫͚̠̼͈̭̫̭͎͚͍͕̮̯̳̬͇̳͙̙͔͖͖̙̙͔̬̼̜̟̞̥͙̮̬͓͔̬̤͕̩͇̮͎̞̝̭͙̱̲̭̞̦͓̫̟͉̣̲͎̻̻̪̪̥̩̭̺̩̭̗̥̥͍͎̻̱͉͎̰̫̯͚̠͎͉͙͓͍͍̲͔̤͇̝̻̞͖̱̮̖̠̞̤̦̯̱̜̦̘͍̪͓̪͇͙̦͕̼̪̯̪͉̭̘̗̺̙̭͔̤͎͖̮̫͚̺̣̮̣͙̟̯̳̬̯̫̬̠͙͙̞͖͓͚͉͎͇̥̠͎͈̜̭͎̦͔̝̞̦̮̲̤̦̦̬̮̝͓̬̖̜͇̤̫̩̭̗͇̰̪͉̩̭͔̠͎̻͚̙̗̠̜̥̲̯͖̼͓̥̳͔̤̠̮̼̞̻͖͓͇̳͈̯͉̥̜̰̳͔̭̫̰̣͕͙͇̟̼͙̘̱̯̟̱̥̟̰͎̬̦͇͓̩̭̞̳͖͓͚̱̭̖̜̖̦̳̳̝̲̰͍̘̙̙̲͇̺̼͓̲̙̗̫͚͓͕̞̺̬̘̬̘̠͉̦̩̥̠̮͈̺̣̰͕̱̲̗̞͉̘͔͍̖̱̭̘̺͙̙̞̱̦̣̼͙̘̯̯̜̟̼͖̥̜̙̥̻̜̳̺͚̘͈͕͖̗̺̜̳̭̲̬̗͕̮͕͕̹̯̱̪͕̬̰̹͈̼̝̞̼̜͉͈̰̹̭̲̩̭̯̬̙̮̭̝̣̞͈͉̝̹̘͈͔͙̪̗͍̼̪͎̯͕͈̙̫̻̝̝͈̺̫̞͖̠͓̟̖͇̪̼̭̦̼͈̞̻͚̗̺̙̩͈̱̮̥̦͙̪̭̜̙̻̞̜̦̩̱͔̺̹̳̙̱͉̫͖̲̱̣̦̩̮̲̝͎̤̻̩̘͓̻͖̪͚̰̯̻͈͔͙̘̘̻̫̞̘͇̹͚̠̲͍͉͖͖̗̟͍̰̻͉̼̦̥͖͕̳̫̻͕̙̖̤̭̬͓̞͓͎͓̫̝͈̼̠͇̖͎̥̟͖͓̱̗̺͙̹̗̼̩͍̳̰͙̳͚̪̖͔͔̗͍̝͎͖̘̦̫̮̥̯͍̣̦̩͙̟̳͚̱̻͔̙̟̬̺̙̼̤̘̬̰͓̩͇͍͈̗̘͙̥̝͇̹͉̘̰̜͇̲̥͓̳͎̞̥̤̼̟̠̤̬̣͕̻̩̘̤̫̲̗͇͎͎̪̖͙̬̪͕͚͉͇͖̰͕͇̼̺͉̗͔̲̩̪̭̳̱͎̠͍͚͓͈̹͈͓̗̣̘̜̦̯̟̘͍͍͔̘̣̺͇̣̠͓̹͈̯̥͎̲͇̲̗̗̺͚̺̖̭̞͉͖͇̱͉̝͔̣̜͕͍͎̤̼͍͎̘͎̬̝͕̣̹̮̯̫̱̖͈̼͈̙͇͓̻̠̺͈̮̣̪̳̟͎̪͔̱̠̙͙̠̠͈̝͕̳͖̹̱̘̭͉̮̥̫̹̹̣̗̹͈̝̤̺̲̗̺̜̞̤͓̖̜͎̪̞͍̳͍̩̰͉̘͍̳̮͎̤̦̫̻̩̮͔̫͍͎̥̫͇̫̘̦̠̠͓̝̪̼̖̹̞͕͍̜͔̥̭̱̤̲̩̼̗͈̘̗͚͙̗̼̘͔̙̪̫̲̩͉̞̺̟̻͍̖̮̮̟̠̱̦̞̩̞̳̠͔̯̩̞͕̺̳̤̯̥̩̖͔͉̼͚̗̩͕̩̖̦̦̪͕͉͈̟̩͓͇̖͚̝̖̼̘͍̥̩̯͉̣̙̺͉̖̭̯̟̮̥̮̞͓̩̫̲̜̬̣̭̹̤͔̥̦͉̫͖̝͇̣̦͖̞̦͔͎̠̼̝͉̱̱̤̣͖͎̬̺͔͈̳̖̤̝͖̱̺̳̪̤̱̻̳̟̩̟̹̣̞͈͕̖͇̮͖̱̫̩͓̟̝̯̠̤̠͈̜͍̲̖͚̭͓̮̩̲͈̘̤͎̻̜̝̤͙̦͇̤̜͚͇͕̺͈̜̦͕͔̲̝͇̣͙̩̭̦̻̲̮̫̹͓̝͚̮̲̙͎͕̣̩̦̤̝̼͙͉̥̼̭͇̬͙̩͖̮͉̘͕̟̜̣̤̼̲̥̜̘͍̬̳͙̬̲͙̮̭̘̥̦͖̖̙͎̞̟̳͚̮͕̼̤̭̲͚̼̘̙͕̱̭̖̲̮̜̞̺̙̗͈̟̳̥̮̬̆̔͌̈́͆̏͗̆̐̓̅͊̇̿̏͐̌̓̽̽̀̑̈́̉͐̾̄̈́̿̏̀͊̑̌͛͂̊͒͋͊̂̒͒̀̉͆̓͌̀͛̌̍͊̈́̈̌̓͗̄̀̔̎̈́̅̂͂̓͗̀̌̈́̉̓̂̅͛̽̆͂̒̐̉̃̇́̋͛͛̎̓̍͒̊̏̈̈́̄̀̉̿͌̌̿̽̄́̅͌̔̅̑̒̓̀́̊̒̄̋̔̅̇̓͂̎͌̓̅͂̄̍͂̿̅͆́͆̍̌̀̔̎̐̎̄̏̓͆̆̍͛̈́̎̈́̌̂̈̿͊̑̏̏̊̈͒̈͐̐̅̉̈́̇̈́̄̃̀̎̆͗͊͑͊̈̓̌̏̏͂̇̄͂̎̃̊̌̄̓͒͒̿̄̒͂̎͌̐̂̔̿͒̊͒͋̾̏̐͊̃̃̌̉̓̑̇̌̒́͂͗̾͂̋̇̅̐̏͂̾̾͊́̌͊̉͆̄̅̄̀̾̀͗͗̿͛͗͒̑̇͂̌́̅͊́͗̓̈́̄̊́̌̉͐̈́́́͐̀͐̊̏͌͛̎̑̊̑̐̈͛̀̑̈́͂͆̿͑́̄̀̍̀̈́̄̊̃͌̌̔̀̀̌̑̄͌̓́̿͋̑̾̎̀͌͆̽̍̀̇̉́͛̈́̄̑̒̃̂̔̔́̎̃̑͛̓̀͊̃̔̍͛͛̾͊̏̑̽̋̈͐͊͑͑͌̿̾̒̇͛̄͒̑̅̄͆͑͛̈́̋̎̏̀̃̈́̀͆̐̔͛̒͂̇̓̈́́͐̈́̌͊̈́̒̊́́̾̔̓͛̃̈́̈̐̀̄͛͌́̒̇͂͂̽̌̉͌̓͊̑̅̈́̐̏̽͋̆̓͂̑͌͑͐͗͑͐̏̎͑̓̽̿͑͆̾̇͌̽̒͗͒́̐͋̅̔͗͑̐̊͋̏̍̔̒́̏̈͆̂̈́̆̈́͒͛̀̒͌́͌͒̾́̆́̃̋̃͗̀̔͂͂́͛͋̏̒̓͂̈́̿͒͗́̿̽̽͂̔̆̆̅̾̔͊̌̀̊̽͂͒̈́͆̃́͛̓͗͑͑͋͒͑̽̌̋͛̋̃͋̒̄̋̑̒̐̃̑̽͑́̂̓̍͆̐͆̏͛̄́̒͗́̇̇́̌́͌͆̂͂̓̍͌̽̌͆́̐͒̒̎̈́͛̈́̇̑̒̾̆̓̂̓͌̀̔̌̀̀̀̈͋̆̐͌̈́̈́̄̓̾́̈́͗̂̏̈́́̌̂̑̇͐̈̓͊̌͋͛́̆̓̓̏͒̀̅͒̊͂̋̊̊̌͂͛̀͂͛̄̅͊̌͋́́̀̋̑̾̎̂̈́̈́̓̅̏͆̈͌̏͆̔̈̍̏̒̇̄͐̅͊̀̐̐̌̓̉̈͑̋͒̓̅̍̂̄̀͒͐̈́̾͐̎̋͊̽̒̈́̾̅̏̉͒̎̂̒̈͛̏̓͌̀͌̍͊͑̓̈̒̐̿̀̋͂̉͒̑̍̄̃̇̀̈́̈́̋̈́̈́̀́͑̄̌̀̂͛̽̅̀̍́̓͂̿͊̒̊̄̐͊́̽̑̽͑̾̉̋̔̈́̏̉̆͂͛̾͛̂͆̒̍͋̐͛͋́̎͑́̒̈͋͆̀͗̉͂̈́̏̊͒̾̎͛́͌̀̿͆͊́̈̓̂̒̉́͒͆͆̍́̄͆̎̎̍͛̋̏́̾̉͂̑̄̆̈̿̏̓̆̇̔̔̑̏̑͂̃̽̈́̋̇̈̽̊̀̉͆̈́̆͒̂̇̍̏̀̋͑͗̌̏̈͂͐͒̍͆̉̆̀̍͑̊̄̒̓͋͌̈́͂̓͒̊̓̈̈́̄͒͑̂̋͛̋̈́̐̑̃́͆̈́̎͆̌̆͂̄͐̅̈́́́̂͗̌͌̽̊̔͌̏̍͛͒̿̀̓͆̋̀̈́̅͆͐̆͑͌̋̆̄̋͛̀̍̌͌̾̃̂̈́̂̎̀̄́̾̉͒͐̿̍̋̌̒̔̀͊͊̃̇̎̀̂̃͌̅̆͛̓̾̂̆̄̑͆̀̃̔͊̃̓̓́̔͐̂͒̾̈́̉͗͒́̓͐͒͐̾̀́́̏̇͒̔̃̒̐̿̏͐̐̈́̆̐̎̍̾̒́̐̔̍͐́̌̅̀͐̄̃̍͐̉̒̈́̈́́̋̈́͗͛̈́̔̂̔̽͂̀͋͛̓̈̐̌̈́̓͌͊̃̏͊̂͆́̽͋̀̈̄́̓̐̊͛̃̉͆̆̽̎̀͆̆́̀̋͂̀̋̌̇͐̏͋̽̂̎̈́͒̽̆͑̽̿̎͐̃̊̽̏̃̄̐̽̑̀̑͐͛̉̃̀̒̂̓̃̋͒̆̊̈́̌̇͒͆̈́̀̋̓̎̋͛̆͌̓͑̍͊̇̃̈́̃̃̀̍̀̂̊̋̂̈́̆̌͛͋͑̿̈̊͒́͋̿̀̍̈́̔̂̈́̇̑̈́͛̀́̌̈́͒̈́͗̍́͊̆̆̆͆̉͒̈́̈́̎̿̄̿̐̈̑̈́̐͑͊̒̔̔̍̈́͆͂̋̊̓̊͐̒̓̑̍̃̆͑̉̊͂͋̂̅̄͒͒̆̂̊̈́̋͒̌͊̓͊̐͑̒̈́͒͒̍͑͗̓̾̐̉̉̐̓̏̔͋̒́́̈̏̓̍͊̃͗̉̿̐̏̍͋͂͑͗͌̄͑̍͗͐́͋͐͗́͑̓́͋̑͛́͑̊̓̿̀̐͌͛̀͂͆̄̐̒̋̊̀͌̆̑̌̈́͂̓̍͐̎̓̂̈̑͂̌̈́͛̈́̔̀̉͒̀̅̃͑̂́́̄̏̈́̏̔̀͐̀́̀́̎̇̀̇̿̄̀̐́̽̑̉̃̄̊̿̊͛͌̌̀͛̆̅̈̅̆̈̊͗̓̌̓̉͌̌͗́̂̅͗̈́̄͑̓̍̍̓̆̄́͐͐̏͌̋̀̃̑̊̍̃͂̌̂̌͒̊̽͑́̿̀̿͐̇́͆̄̽̐́͛͒́̓̐̂̏̓͑̊͛̉̉̈́͑̅̂̾͌̆̈́̂͑̋͂̉̊̇͒̀͊͛̈́̉̎̋͌͋̇͋͑̊̓̓͗̉̀̿́̔̈́̊̃̔̏̐̓͊͛͂́̌͗̍̔̐̓͆̐̃̈̈́̿̿̌͑͋̀͗͋͌̈̽̋͋̿͊̏̅͆̎̃͑̈́̃̍̌̆̈́̓̓̑͐̏̄̈̍͌̋̍̋̿͗̌̄̇̀͐̇͆̌̆̅̓̎̿̿̓̓̈́͛͌̐̉̽̃̆͌̎̐͊̀̈́̅̓̀̄͐͛̾̏̍͛͆̿̅̄͌͐̈́̊͆͆̽͌͋́̆̽̏̑́̀̀̔̓̄̌͒̎̑͋͐̎͛͋̂̇͊̾̌̓̐͆̄̈́̂̈́̿͛̾̽͒̔͒͂͐͗̈́̏͂̈́̿͛͆͌̓̌͐́́̊̔͛̔̎̔͛́̋̓̓̉̀̔̏̈́͛͌̀́̾́̍̓̎͗̀̉̌͊̀̌̈́͂̋͑̌͛̑̀̓̐͑̓̅̒̈́̀̓͛͒̾̈́̉̄͗͊͑́͋̄̏̀̌͗̔̒͋̏̿̍́͂̈̆̑̄̓̌͊̍̏̓͗̈̎̓͑̔̾̿̍̉̑̿̃̊̏͋̓̄̂͂͂̍͆͊̿̈̋̊̔́͂̅̈̈́̀̐͐͛̈̋̏̄̿͆̏̅́͒̉̇̊̑͑̿͌̇̀̏͐͊͛̎͋̿̄̀̃͑̎͗̏̒́̓́̉̾̾͂̋̃̍̈́̃̅̔͆͂̀̓̎̆͐͒̈́̿̃̾͊̏̒̽͒̂͛̐̊̓̊̀͆̊̽̄̾̒̄̌̀̈́̄͗͊͛̽̓̀̄̀̽̌̀̔͆̅͆́̐̇͌͌̅̑̐̓́̒̍͆̐̔̌͊̊̔̓̀̂̔̀͂͆̎͋͂̉́̑̐̌͆̾́̎̄͗̓̔͊̽̀͌̾̎̄̅̂̅͒̋̀̓͗͊͛̓̅͆̈́̏̿̆̍̊͆̔̿́̂̂̿̊͋̀̊̎̅̏͑̎̀̾̅̇̎̈́̎͆̅͋̽̅͌͛̄̅̌̀̉̏̔̃̾̋̿͑̽̊̽̇͂͌̽̈́̿͒̓̋̑̈́̋̆̎̇̀̆̊̐̑̂̐͆̐͐̄̿̋̃̄̌̐̅́̑́͒͛̈̅̏̅̀́̐͊͛̂̓̒̄͌̀̈́͒͗͑̌̾̏̎͋͗̅͆̈́̾̋̅̏̔͗̎͐̇́̎̾͌̔͛͐͊̓̉͌̒̈́̌̓̌̀̀̽̓͛̊͑͗͋̌̇͂͆̉̊̓̃͗̀͛͋̋̎̍̾͂̿͒̍͌́͌͒̆̃͑̇̿̿͒̈̾̈́̂̋͑̀̃͑́̉̐̓͒̆͂̽͛̈͂͒̊̎͌̄̑̅̐̎̑͌̉̒̌̐͊̒͐̐̑̊̑̎̓̀̿̽̄̍̀̓̀͋̿̎̏̅͗̓͌̃̄͊̌̃̈̓̾̄͋́͐͋̎̊͐̂͒̇̅͆͒͆͂̏͒̒͐̉̊̽͋͊͆̽͋͑̓̉̄̆̓̊͋̒̓͊͛̃̿̅̃̓͑̀̿̎̀͑͆̈́̇̓̐̿̈͛̕̚͘̕̚̕͘͘̚̚̚̚͘͘̕̕͘̕̚̚͘̚͘̕͘̕̕̕̕̕̕͘͘͘̚͘͘̕̚̕̚̚͘̕̕̚̕͘̕͘͘̕̕͘͘̚̕̕̚̚͘̚̕̕͘͘̚̚̕̕͘̕͘̚͘͘͘̕̚͘̕͘͘͘̚͘͘̚͘͘̕̕̕̚̚̚͘͘̕͘͘̚̕̕̕̕͘͘̕̕̕͘̕͘̚̕̕͘̚̕̚͘͘̕̕͘̚̕͘͘̕̚͘̕̕̚̚̕̕̚̚͘͘̚̚̕̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̕̚͘̚͘̕̚͘̕͘̚̚̕̕̚͘̕͘̕̕̚̚̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͠͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͠͝͠͠͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͠͠͝͠͠͠͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅ/̴̴̸̸̸̴̴̴̴̷̷̸̵̴̷̸̴̷̸̴̵̷̴̷̷̸̴̶̵̴̵̵̶̵̸̵̷̵̵̶̵̸̷̸̷̶̵̶̵̷̷̸̸̷̷̶̴̵̸̵̴̴̵̶̸̸̶̴̸̸̷̷̶̶̶̷̵̴̶̸̵̶̴̸̸̴̸̶̵̶̷̷̵̶̶̴̴̷̸̵̷̸̵̵̴̶̶̸̷̵̷̴̷̶̶̶̴̸̴̴̷̵̸̴̵̴̵̸̶̴̵̸̵̴̶̸̵̷̷̷̷̶̶̸̷̶̵̷̶̵̷̸̶̷̸̵̴̶̴̸̷̵̵̷̴̴̸̷̴̵̸̴̷̶̶̷̸̶̷̷̸̶̵̸̶̶̵̸̶̷̷̵̵̷̶̶̶̴̸̷̴̸̶̵̸̴̵̴̵̶̵̴̷̴̵̶̵̴̵̸̵̸̷̸̶̸̸̵̶̸̵̴̸̵̸̴̵̶̵̸̶̴̸̵̶̸̸̶̶̵̵̸̷̶̴̷̷̴̶̷̶̶̷̵̴̶̵̵̸̷̸̸̶̶̶̶̶̷̶̢̨̢̡̡̨̨̧̨̨̧̡̧̨̧̢̢̡̡̡̢̡̢̢̨̡̧̨̨̡̨̡̧̢̨̡̧̢̡̨̢̧̡̡̨̢̨̧̨̨̡̧̡̡̡̨̢̧̧̧̢̨̡̧̨̢̨̡̨̧̢̡̨̨̧̨̧̢̧̡̨̡̢̢̧̧̨̧̧̧̨̧̨̡̢̧̨̡̧̡̨̡̧̢̨̡̢̧̨̧̧̨̡̢̧̧̡̡̢̨̧̧̧̧̨̡̧̡̡̧̨̧̨̨̡̢̧̧̢̢̡̡̧̨̢̡̧̢̡̨̡̡̨̡̡̨̡̡̡̢̧̧̢̡̧̡̨̧̧̡̨̨̢̢̢̡̢̧̨̢̨̡̨̧̢̢̧̧̡̡̢̨̧̡̨̧̢̨̨̧̢̢̧̧̡̡̢̧̨̢̧̧̢̡̢̨̨̧̨̧̨̨̨̨̢̨̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛͇͍̯̜͙̣̻̳͚̫͙̭̲̖̖̘̣̙̗̩̼̭̣̭̬͙͎̜͇̼̞̱̬͍̞̝͚̥̹̥̭͍̞̱̱̻̥̣͔͈̘̞̜͈̠̩͓̗̩̹̗̙̰͖͎̯̝̻̟̠̯͎̤̣̠̩̗̝̪͖̟̞̳̬̦̤̩͈̲̪͎̱̝̞̪̻̠̟͚̤̳͙̯͍͍͕̞̣͍͖̥̥̱̖̤̫̲̰̥͕͈̦̰͚̭͇̺̮̦̝̪̬̮̩͓̳̰͇̦͖̘̲̥̲͈̗͕̩̬̫͖͕̜̬̠͎̰̙̞̥̞͔̳̬̻̫̲̼̲̳̭̯̤̣͈͖̭̝̲̤̥͕̱̜̺̻̺̞͖͈͇͓̞̲̣̩̼̦̙̪̙̗̤̜̱̜͎͕̟͚̩̖̱͚̹̝͓̙͉̗̜̦̙̬̻̱͈̫̝̦̯͚̦̳̗͙̩͚̖̝̙̳̮͓̮͔̺̮̰͕̞͇͎͓͎̲̗̥̝͕͖̰̤̱̰̬̲͈̼̳̮͎͖̪̝̖̟̣͇̜͚͇̼͉̰̟̮̩͖̩̩̝̺̙͖̹̪͇͕̻͙̯̟̙̖͚̻͓̟̹̞͖̠͙͇̬̬̜̙̱̲͉̠̗͚̗̖̭̞͚͖͇̞̙͍͔̲̺̼͔̭͙͔̦̯͈͚͍͖͚̞͚̣̪͇̭̳̹̝̜͇̩̱̱̗̲͈̫̹̭̪̦̭͖̟͔̪̰̯̻̫̹̪̗̘̲̯̭̫̝͈͕̞̩̟͇̞͙̥͖̤̯͇̗̭̣̘̟̺̩̙̣̺̩̗͚̠̱̮̖͇̤̱̣̝̼̝̣͉͙͙͍̝̙̲͎̳̗̯̦̘̱̠͖̠̜̮̥̟͉̣͉̲̹̼̫̱̜̫̬̻̳̜̘̻͎̩͚̻̰͖͕͉̱͚̰̹̬̫͈̰̙̻̻̠̜̥͕̘͈̤̞̗͈͓͓̫̘̗̜̼̩̰̱̯͍͇͇̝̙̝̖͍̮͇̼͉͕̺͎̥̩̪̳̥͇͎̲̻̲̫̭͇̻̹̞̝͓̯̗̪̝͇̹̠̭̥͖̤͚͓̖̖̦̤̭͕̪̬̼̻͇̼͖̻̝̼͓͇̭̼̦̪̫͍̼̭̲̳̤̥͎͍̳̹̼̠̹̜̰͔̫͎̞̤̫̩̩͕͇͔̬͚͓͎̜̪̟̯̜̙̗̗̟͎̞̜͉̰̰̙̠̝̘̖͙̝̩̠̠̜̤̳͉̠̣̭̣̹̯̙̘̟̭̮͇̙̬͕̫̲̼͚͈̫̥̭͙̮̟̙̘̯̻̻̥͙̮̯̝̞̭̦̗̟̘̞̫̼͓̗͕̰̖̯͖̰͖͖̩͎͓̮͎͕̼̤̙̠̯̫̣̱͔̲͎̰̝̞͈͕̳̘̞͙̪̥͕̜̦̤͖̬̠̗̬̲͎̟̬̜̣̝̟̠̺͚͈̖̗͎̹̙̝̤̳̲̟̰̱̤̥̬̹̣͙̟̗̙̘̞̠̙̳̤̮̱͍̠̣͔̪͖̮̼͉̤̻̜̤͉̫̫̰̼̰̼̘̘̜̩̘̦̪͉̘͈̯̣̘͉̥̺̯̫͔͖̬̟̞̙̙̖̪͖̳̠̠̲̩̪̼̱̞͍̙̣͇̭͙͓͕̣͚͔̞̪̠͙̱̥͙̪̖̳̩̭̲̝̼̮̹͖̺̜͕̫̞̙̮͙̥͇̥̫̜̣̟̙̮̭̳̲͎̻͚̤̯͙̫̜̬̳̥̫͚͉̟̗͎̫̩͍̥̖͉̠̪͍̪͖̭̝̮͔͇̳̜̤̗͈̟̪̭̬̯̹̣̠̖͓̘͕͈͍̟̪̪͓̲̩͙̭͈̘̩͇͎͖̬͖̪̪͓̖̻̭̺̦̟̳̬͙̖̼̼̭̖͚̥͙̪̞̪̞̺̙̠͙̬̗̦̬̲̠̖̫̞̭͖̙̤̘̤͉̗̻̻̣̪̩̞͚͓̥̱̤̼̖͔̙̟̼͕̗̘̩͉̳̝̖̝͇̖̳͎̠̭̭̮̞̹͔̺͕̬͍̭̳̦̼̹͉͍̠̼͔̠̟̳̜̻͙̘̺̱̬̠̫͈̗̭͔̳͉̝̬̗͙͙̬͎̘̦̪̰̲͉̠̪̞͚͇̞͉̭͔̺͍̼̝̙̜̲̞̥͇̪̫̤͇̲͖͇̟͔̼̯͓̝̪̹̞̥͙̺̳̣̩͇̣͎͔͉̭̳̺̫̱̻̬͉̯͚̥̫̞͇̤̳̩̰͍̥̝͚̗̜̫̮̹̼̣̱̦̭̰͕̭̖̞͈̪͎̺̖͚̫̺̩̗̱̺̪̘̩̯͍̺̭͎̮̗̟̳̹̠̙͈̟̟̦͕̦̦̞̲̙̘̜̝̺̤͔̹̗͙̠͉͓͖̹̟̮͓̘̭̦̼͙̗̳͎̱͙̱͍̜̻̙̹͖͈͖̣̗̙̱̦͖̩̝̩̪̜͕̰̯͎̺͉̭̗̤͍̪̫̦̰̟̞̯͎̣͓̖̲͇̮̹̪̪͕̼̤̗̹͚͚͎̯͉̞̘̥͖̻͔̖̱͚̤̩͇͈͖̦̤̭͍̻̲͎̪̟̺̗͇̙̹͈̠̜̣̠͖̠̼̖̪̣̮͈̫̹̠͙̜̬̪̗̠̟̲̤̪̩̗̥̳̦̩͕͙̙͚̳̞̝̩̜̻̙̣͖̲̟̜̺̗̼̥̼̠̫̟̩̥̮̬̻̭̗̗̰͍͇̗̣̱͖̫̪̣̘̲̖̯̝̙̩̭͕̠̪̝̼͚̤͈̻̻̣̻͕̠̖͖̤̭̫͔͉̤͓̠̟͔̼̳̼̗͔͍̠̹͉͙̩̮̻͙̙̥̰̱̲̼̮̭͙͈̞͈̺̻̪̰͉͖̻̞̦̥̯͙̗̞̬̻͙̩̗̝̰͍̠̳̘̰͎͎͎͈̺̼̺̹̗̜̺̬̱͈̺̼̗̬̠͎͚͓̭̣̣̦̘̣͔̪̩͙̙̗̯̬̮̳͔̹̻̜̬̖͓̬͎͖̖̱͕͇̘̲̰͍̲̼͙̻̹̪̣͔̞͚̗̟͈͖͔̭͉͙̲͔̫̖̝̘͚̺̳͎͍͎͙̝̮͚̩̺̗̮̤̭̥̺͙̯̮̦͉̼̮̘̬̬̠̫̖̯̠͖̰̞̳͎̘͈̖̭̝̘̪͔͙̟̯̪̮̳̱̥̪͙̥͈͇͙͍̞̮͇̬̩̝̠̺͈̥̟̼̖͈̣̙̞̫̦̼̰̻̦̗̜̖̘͍̤̻̖̠̮̲͇̥͖̹͔̱͈̹͚̠̪̝̖̲͓͙͓̳̰͉͈̳̼͖͓͓̪̼̫̟̘̘͕̰̖̮̙̘̗͔͖͚͈̖͎̮̩̭̺̙͙̝̠͍̟̙̫̹̯̞̲̻̪̦̙͍̙̯̻̣̻̱͎̩̪̘̜̪̙͇̹͔͇͙͈̥̗͓̜̣̫̪͍͉͍̺̮͙̪͍͙͇͓͔̳̝̠̞̰̲̰̙̲̠͔̙̯͖̗͇̯̮̼͈̳̞̮̞̪̫͔͕͙̜͙̫͔̪͔̰̼̙̘͓̼͇̮͎͇̥͍̟̯̻̻͎̝͇͉̳͔̭̞̞͇͉̙̪̘̝̲̭̼͕̠̺̺͕͉̟̠͇̠̦̱̪̫̞̣̦̪̬̱͓͍̠̰͎̺̲̫̥̱̰̼̖̗̭̳̖̜̼̹͍̜̭̞̙̥̹̯̳͈͉̻͍͎͖̪̣̟̻͚̣̝̟͇̻̙̜͎̥͚̞̮̳̼͔̞͚̻̺͕̻̜̰̟̯͈̠̟̘͉͉͉̰̰̲̪͇̦̩͔̹͕͉͍̠̘̩̜̦͙̘̝̪͎͈̮̠̠͕̩͚̞̭̹͓̯̟̬̱̝̭̻̯̯͖͕̼̘̯̪͓͔͓͕͖͖̤̹̖̱̱̪̦͔͇̜̼̩̜̞͕̬̼̜̜̰͍̦͍̹̦͍̭̰͙̟͇̹͔̟̪͔͖͓͍̟̠̠͎͈̞̝̳̲̠͓̝̱͔̟̤̗̩̤̝̗̦̝̠̙̠̥̥̘͙̙̮͓̻̞̫̟̫͇̳̱̫͎̣̗̟̤̰̠̞͐͋̃̓͂̿̿̌̅͋̿͛̃͋͋͐̄̉̈́̓̌̈̔̔̈͒̒͐̈́̿̾̈́̍̽̽̾̍̇͗͂̈͂́̇̿͛̿̆̓̓̎̓̓̔̒̍̂͂̆̿̊̂̄͛͂̓́̔̔́͊̐̂̅͗͂̒̄̈̾̔̌͋̎͒̋̓̈́̓̍̒̎͊̓͛͑͌͋̅̅̈̒̈͌̔̃̓̋̌̇̅̍̽̈́͆̂̎̂̋̾͋͌̿̑̎̄͊̌̏́̓̐̃͂̈̔̉̏̈́̆́͐̏͗̊̑̔̊̇͌̌̾͋̃̎̄̓̌̎͑̀͊̎̽̈̃̽̔͂͗̅̄̍͒͑̌͋̔̐̓͌̾͐̔̈̍́̏̿͂̔̆̅̑̓͒͆̽͊̊͑͋̒͆́̈́̔͗̊̋̍́͂̒́͗͑̊̈́̊͗́̎̊͆̈̈́̄̇̊͛̓͗͛͒̌̋̈̀̀̓͆̀͐̎͑́́͊͛̀̉̉̋̿͋̅͗̎̇͐͑͒̿̆͐̊̂̊̒̂̀̓͐̓̃͗̃̊̈́̑̒̍́̐̂́̅̽͛͛̇͆̽̃̅̽̊̀̑̿̾̍̃͌͌́̔͌̈́̾̎̒̄̏̀̋̎͌́͌͒̃͌̂̎͆̽̂̌̋͑̒̀̔͌̐͌̋̎͗͌͋̈́̅̆͋̈̔͆͐̎̑̍͌̾̌̈́̓͋̉͗̌͗̆̐̆͂̅̒̊͂̈́̓͌̎̇͋͆̇̀͑̾͋̎̔͒̐͑̇͗͌̃̔̀̆̔̿̇̊̃͊̅̐͂͐͆̔͛́̇͌͒͛̽̆̆̔̈́̀̔͂́̄̓͋̉̈́́̐̆̆̀͌̋̾̀͋͆̍̆́͌̾̇͊̌̎̑̅̔͒̈̽̀͐̈́̆̄̋̎̃̒̅͑̊̒͌̃͐͛̈͋̒̂͋̿̈́̄̌̿̉͐͗͌̂̀͌͑̈́̀̽̀̒͑͗͌͌̈́̿̾̎̀̋͊͒̍̒̇̽̾̑̎̀̈́̈̓̎̏͆̋̔͊͂̇̋̎̏͆̓̓̽̔̿̓̅̊̄̏͗̇̋̓͒̂̊̄̾̿͆̐̑̐̈́̃̇̽͊͊͋́̋̅̅̆̊͆̀̄̓̔̾͗̏̽͋́̏͑̆̇̿͌͋̈̾̉̆̅̀̊̓̾̂͑̄̽͒͒̇͐̒͑̆̀̎̋̑̃̔͋̓́̆̓̃̒̋̑̒̀̂̑͆̌̀͛̉͌́͋́̅̽̏͂͒̊́͆͆̌̓̃̄͗́̾̏̾͂̆͑̅̉̋̍̔̓̍̀͌̓̑̋͆͂̏̑̋͂̈̊̍͗̊̈̾́̔́͂̀̑̉̃́̐͒̀͌͑̈́̽̇͌̅̌̒͆̆̈́̃͂̌̂͊̽͑̀̓̃͋̿̉͗̄̍̓̀̎̌͂̄̈́̓̏͂̆̎̆̽̓͌̅̓͋̀́͗͗̑̀̽͊̂̂̽̋͌͒̋͗̎̈́͋́̈́̆͋͒̋̀̋̄̄̓̄̋͂̍̿̋͋̋̃̑̽̃̄̾̿͛̈́̂͌͒̉͋͆͋͗̇̂̑̄̽̿̐̀̽͐͊͂͋͛͊̈͆́̀̾̄̓̀̌͒͐͑͊͂́̈́͂̈́̋̄̄̀̑̃͆̇̾̎̊̐͗͗̀̂́̒̔͌͛͆̊̊̍͂̀̌͛̏́́̔̌̀̔͂̀̇͊̆̋͒̄͑̽́͑̊́̓͐́̀̀̓͂̍̇̃̃̇̄̀͊̔̈́̿͋́̿͋̈̈́̽̀̇̍̈̿͂̀̎̍͂̈̅͛̉̄̎͑̅́̈̔̉́͐̍͐̀̂̌͒̓̿̐̂͛̔̅͆̓̒̋̿̀̿́̄͌̈̒̒̐̀̀̆̅̔̌͛̏̓̋̀̋̿̒͒̉̎͗̏͗̏͐͊̅͊̆͊̒͌̈́̄̈́̈́̐͗̀͋͋̂̈̐̾͛͊̅̍̊̍̅͌̆͐̍̽̓̐̆́̎͆͑̓̓̾͑̐͒̈́̂̅̉͑̈́̀̓̇͂͆͒̉̎̊̈́̃͛̒͂̋̆̂̽͑̉͌̑̀̈́̈́͐̾̌̊͗̐̌͗̓͒̅̌̈́̓͑̀̇̈́́͌̔͋̏̿̒̀̎̓̾̇̽̾̿̒̾͋̆̏̓̅̈́͗̄̈̀̏̒̉̏̂͋̀̎̊̿̾̾͂̒̈́̐̆̔͋̇̏̋̈́͂̿͋̂̃̄̍̾͂̑̍̃́̎͋̊̅̏̈́̆͂́̇̌̎͌̐̔́͌̃̄̄̏̐̉́̍͗̂͒̎̈́̊͒̔̋̎͛͗̏̀͌͋̅́̆́̾̊͛̃̂̓͋̈́̈͌̄̎͗̀̐͊͛̐̍͂̏̈́̔͂̀̆̓̈́̈́̄͐̎̑͋̓͂̇̈̑̾̄͌̍̍̊̇͒̓̽̆͒̆̑̀̾̑͑́̍̄̇̐̓͐͌͋̒̂̓̆̔̊̊̔̃̾̊̒̾͌̀͋̿̆̍̽̏́̐͐̈́̇͋̾̏̇̄̈́͒̔͑͑̍͛̂͆̀̓̆̑̓̅̈̎͑̍̓̐͊̐̅̇̉͑̇͆̂̈́̔͆̂̿̋̽̅̈̌̒͒̂̈́̓͒̅͆̊́͑̍͒͒́̎́̀͒̒̅͂̈͌̾̓̉̿̎̀͂͒̀͊̀̏̎̋̊̇̔̊̉̑͆͆͂̔̿͆̑̔̑͌̃̈́̂͒̅͛̔̀͆̀̄͊̆͒́̓̌̈́͒̑̾̾̆̒̍̉̄̊͐̔̒̅͂̂͛̀̀̃̾̿͊̒̊̋͛͊͑̈́̾͋̄̑̂̋́̿̓̔͋̊̒̌̂̃̌͐͑̀̍͑̽̾̑̀̊͗̀͋̈́̾̒̓̊̊̏̀̑̂̇̐̊͛͐̾́̈́̐̄́̃͌́͋͊̈́̿͆̊́͛͒̿̒̍́̑̌̌͌̋̈͛̈́̒̈́̈́̌͒̇̅̈̇̔́̿̑̿̐͋̾́͆̽͛̂̍͐̉̈́̂̏̅̏́̈́͂̊͑̒͐̉͐̒̒̃̃̾̎́̊́́̓̅́̓̒͐͒̍̏̂̍̓̿͆̌̈́̒͗̋͆͒̍̍̔̓̾͋́͋̈́̈́̉̈́̿̀͗̉̎̆̆͂͛͑͛̀̈́́̈́̂̈́̑̓̔̏́̒͊̑͂̓̇̓̿͋̇̊̉̑́̈̈́̄̍̓̔̆͆̓͆̓̔̅̾͂̈͐̈́̀̌̇̇͛́̅͆̅̉̇͗̅͐̊͐̽̍̓́͐͑̃̅́͂̂̑̍̀̽̓̄̀̈́̓̃̄̔̍̃́̀̍̊͗̋̋͌̓͆̉́̋̇̃̽̄̎̀̓̊͆̑͑̇́̅̇̃̀͆̈́͊͐́̆̉͆͌͐̈͑̈́̄̅̽͂́̑̓͑͂̿̅̑̅͒̏̉̉̉̽̉́͂̾̍͊̀̈̈́̐̉͌̔̇̌͐̉͒̃̀̆͗̅̃͆́̆̅̒͌̅͗̀̾̌͒͐̽̓́̓̉̌̋̒̏̾̌̑̅͌̅̈́̓̊̌̐̇̑̎͂͋̉̂̂̍͑́̈́̋̽̒́̏̊̑̎̐̽̐͑̈́̃̋͆̾̄͂͗͆̌̊͆͂͆́͗̈́̾̿͊̀̄̆̂̾͒̀̃̓͗̒̀̾̋̓̇͂͋̑̒͌̋͑̈́̑̊̍̈́͂̅̿̂̌̈́͌̅͗̂́͑͑̅̔̅̆̈́̓̾̓͒̾͆̈́̐̃̊̍̌̊͊͆̅̆͒͒̂̀̈́́͋̂̾͛͑̌̇̏̾͛̈́͊̋̍͂̎̈̉́̔̈́͘̚̚̕͘͘̚̚̕͘͘̚̕̕͘̕̕̕͘͘̕͘̚̕͘͘͘̕͘̚̚͘͘̚̕̕͘̕̕̚̕͘̚̚̚̚̕̚̕͘͘͘̕̕̕̚̚̕̕͘͘̕͘̚̕̚̕͘͘̕̕̚̕̕͘͘̕̕̕͘̕͘̕͘͘̕̚͘̕̚̕̚͘̚͘̕̚̚͘̚͘͘̚͘̚̚̕͘̚͘̚͘͘̕͘͘̚̚̚̕̚̕̕̕̚͘͘͘͘̚̚̚̚̚͘̕̚̚̕͘̕̚̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͠͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͠͝͠͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͝͠͠͝͠͠͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅ/̴̷̴̸̷̴̸̵̷̷̵̴̷̷̶̸̷̴̷̴̴̵̶̷̴̶̷̴̸̷̸̸̶̵̸̴̴̴̵̷̸̵̴̸̴̶̸̴̶̴̵̴̶̵̵̸̸̸̸̷̸̶̸̷̴̴̴̶̵̴̶̸̴̵̶̴̷̶̴̴̸̸̶̷̷̴̷̴̴̵̵̵̶̴̵̶̵̴̸̶̵̵̷̴̸̸̷̸̷̷̷̴̴̷̵̵̴̸̷̴̷̸̴̵̸̴̵̷̵̵̷̸̴̶̶̷̴̷̶̶̷̶̴̵̵̷̸̵̴̶̶̵̶̴̴̵̸̶̵̴̴̴̷̵̸̴̴̵̶̵̷̴̸̸̶̴̴̵̵̴̸̸̷̴̵̵̴̸̶̷̵̸̸̶̸̶̵̸̷̴̶̴̵̸̸̴̸̸̴̵̶̵̵̶̶̵̴̶̷̸̸̴̶̵̵̷̶̵̵̴̵̵̢̧̨̢̧̨̢̧̡̡̢̧̡̨̡̧̢̢̡̡̧̡̡̨̡̧̢̢̨̧̢̨̡̨̢̨̢̢̢̡̡̧̡̧̧̢̡̧̢̢̡̨̡̢̧̡̢̡̧̡̡̨̨̢̡̧̨̧̡̨̨̨̢̨̨̧̡̢̨̢̨̢̡̧̨̨̧̢̧̨̨̢̡̨̢̧̨̧̡̢̧̧̡̧̧̢̧̧̡̧̢̨̨̧̧̢̧̢̨̨̢̢̡̡̨̡̧̨̧̢̡̢̡̧̡̢̧̧̨̧̢̨̧̢̨̧̧̢̨̨̧̨̨̢̨̨̡̧̡̢̧̧̧̡̡̡̧̨̨̡̡̡̢̨̢̡̡̧̧̡̡̢̨̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̖̯̝̘̭̞̞̼͔͉͕͓̟͔̼͕̦̻͚̲̲̥̺̹̪̞̱̞̬͙͉̘̣̘͙͇͎̝͈̬̼̝̦̼̝̘̩͔̗͍͕̥͇͉̜̱͔͕̳̼̩̠͈̹̼̦̜̘͓̟̱͙̖̭̤͈͍̪̖̲͕̬̹͎͍̫͖̭̤̪͙̘͖͙̯̤̘̼̻̘͎̰͉̬̳͈͙̜͓͙̤̫͖̱͕̝̭̺̫̪̣̳̤͓͕̣̻̟̙̯̖͓͔̞̻̞͉̣̤͔̖͚̪̲̙̩̱͇̟̱̪͍̩̹͚̞͔͎̥̘͖͉̥̞͔̺̬͎̙̼̟̻͔̮̯̺͔͉͎̮͈͇͖̘̜͔̪͕̦̱̜̪̯̜̯̳͓̦̝̬̲͉̜̯͔͇̟̤̥̪̱̫̥̫̝̞̱̦̣̼͓̭̮̫̼̹̬̥̩̟̦͙̙͙̤̬̼͙̗̝̯̗̦̜͕̭͉̣͙̖͕̱̦͍̹̯̦̻̫̙̠͓͔͖̦̘͓̟͈̝͈̫͚̠̹̻̬͇͙̙̳͙̳̤̬̩̮̩͔͈͇͚̳̻̤̤̹̼̪͔̙͎̱̪̫̯͎̙̭͙̯̬̲̟̭̹͎͓͈̠̣̘̗͈̫͖̮͍̞̟̗̝̥̱̜̫͎͓̗̯͇̹̩̦͔͈̘̦̠̥̥̫̙̫̱̗͕̟̰̜͙̥̘̜̠̠͓͖̦̗͙͙̮͈̹̬͖̥̬͍͇͖̤̠̦͈̠̥̰̟͙̝̜̯͎͍̯̻̭̻̰͓̳̳͚̘̩̦̥̳̝̗͉̹͕̩̩̫̮̳̟̭̞̤̫͈̟̩͍̦͓͇̻̳̘̗͉̳̹̟̝͚͍͕͇̥̥̜̬͚̦̣͔̟̜̪͇̪̖̪̖̻̪̻̰̯̳̰̠͉͚̟̥̦͚̲̬͍͔̱̦̱͔̯͎̜̰̯̬͓͕̩̣̯̣̤͖̬̤̲̦̭̜̻͎͎̣̼̼̳̼̦̣̮̖̖̩̰͔̫̗̗̳͕̝̝͎͇͍̙̳͎͎͖̯̜͔̺͈̫̖̺̱͖̝͍̼̮̩̘̻̱͔̝̟̫̖͉̩̰̰̦̞͓͖̰̙̫̰̫̠͚̩̙̥̤̭̳̱̤̹̝̤̲͙͎̘̼̲̲̙̺̪̟͉̜̻̤̰̟̜͍̹̱̱̠͚̩̞̱͔̣̭̠͇̥͔͉̳̗̪̤̜͚̬̼̤͔̖̼̦̦̰͈͔̱̣̭̯̮̗̭̼̝̣̼̦͓̙͎͇̮͎̻̰̼̗͕̟̫͓̝̙̺̖͚̦̲̱̩͕̙̞̣̦̩̝̹͕̯͎̝̥͇̬̰̥̲̗͎̯͔͚̰̖͚̖̬͓̭̣̻͎̹͉̮̦͔̞̱̗̪͎͈̦̜̻̞̱̟̻͚͙̥̤͚̼͎̬͓̫̺̘̻̞̻̝̼̟̱̜̜̦͎͇̩̬͍̮̟̹̼͙͇̙͚̪̯͚̞͚͈͉͚̩͚̹̹͕̹̥͔̞͎̗͖͚̼͍͎̗͍̻͎͕͍͓̟͔̘̟̫̟̩͕̠̖̪̫̤̣͙̖̤̣̻͉̻̜͎̰̘̹̝̺͈̝͉̼̤̜̠̰͖̤͙͉͉̜̲̼̰̭̯͍̪͍͚͍̗͖̞̦̱͎͖̺͉̬̠̫̱̳̳͎̦̞͓̺̮̯̖̻̜͔͕̝͉͍̰̬̜̺͍̳͙͈̺͎̯̱̰̬̭̻̥̥͎̹̰̝̬̗̙͓̻̭͓͖͚̦͉̼̹͉̰̝̩̙͓̘̰̺̦̠̹̯̼͉̪̮̖̥̣͉̭̮̞̮̬̟͚͈̖̞̮͎̤̞̦̙̦͓͉̥̝͔̦̖̝͇̘̺̲̮̞̹̙̦͚̖̬͕̤̩͚͍͖͖̝̦̳̭͍̥̗̳̝̣̭̟̱̭̮͍̳͚̖̬̟̠̝̦̦̝̟̺̻̥̟̝̝̞̝͍͚̮̗͔̳̙͎̼̦̞͖̹͉̞̦̯̝̙͍͎̤͓̟̬̯̖͖̺̻̳̫̻̻̠̙̬̟̼͈̹̳̹͍͎͎̼̹͓̯̲̼͇̹̥̹͖͓̭̲͓̫̝̤̮̙̞̱̭̗̩͓̬̩̻̲̦̗̜̟̻̗̣̖̖͇͕̰͓̩͉̖͚̰̭̯͍̞̠̞̰̘̼̠̘̟̙̯̠̬͖̲̠͕̻̼͙̞̥̩͚̣͓̟̭̺̺̯̩͚̯̤̣̱̹͉̦̰͇̲͙̩̟̤͔͎̟̯̳̮̼͔̗̲̝͕̪͍͔͇̯͈̜͈̳̼̥̖̘̖̖̰̗̼̖̪̱̘̱̯͙̥̹̙̺̭͙͕͇̱̫̥̹̦͉̯̩͇̝̭̫̰̩͈̪̼͈͖̫̭̤̩͈̼̼̫̟̟̮̣̦͕̰̩̜̹͖̳̦̥̠̗̦͍̞̞̖͚͔͍̞̥̮̼̹̦̬͇͉̲̲̩͎̤͖̝̲͖͚͇̖̺̥͈̙̹̟̫͖͙̬̞̰̫̥͓͇͕̲̣̠͔̮̻͈̙̱̗̪̲̩̲̮͕̜̻̘̹̙̙̲̗̟͎̻͓̻͓̜̼͙͍̝͓͔̪̖͖̖̜̮͔̞̙̫̜̹͕̳͍̼̟̻̻͇̰̹͚̜̗̼̲̘̙͈̩̮͉͇̼̞̦͍͙͉̭̣̤͉̤̻̩̟̟͔̱͔͖̺̳̹͈͚̠͉̫͚͕̺͍̜̤̙̥͎̙̮̖̩͍̦͓̟̬̠̮̤̜͓̟̮͈̼͖̺͖̼̫̰͚̯̩͚̻̱͎͓̥͎͔̥̖͍̲̫͓̘̙̬̖̯̫̖̺̮̱̦͎͉̤͕͔͓̜̦̖̳̙͔̖̦͉͕͕̫͎̟͔͇̝̹̗̥̟̗̯͚̣͍̥͍̼̞̖̤̰͔̮̖̭̝͕͍̦̙̺͚̺̖̜͕͈͇̥̪͇͙̪͎̙̤̖̣̻̤͉̥̰̝̯̳͈͔̘̙͕̳̳͕̬̜̠͓̬̳͖̹̟̠̻̱͓̙͖̦͈̝̟͉̝̦̻͎͓͖̤̣̬̭̟̗̬̙͇̳̥̝̳͖̱̩̠͔̦̙̼͍̮̠̰̬̮̰̬̮̰͍̹̙̦̥͍̳̣̳̜̘͕̗̮̫͔͎̜̥͍̘̹̣̳͕͈͚͕̺͖̭̮̲̭̰̮̯̖̫̝͔̥͎̙̪̞̖͕͈̻̺̝̰̬̘͙͚̜̥̝͚̹͕̦̯̦̹̦̼͉͔̟̭̖̫̭̰̣͓̲̪̟͓͙͙͖̫̮̰̺̩̣̼̝̘̳̳̳̼̠̫͔̮̯̝͎͚͔̝͇̃̊̈́̎͊̑͑̔̑̓̓͂̂̀̈́̆̽͋̌́̓́͐̿̑́̿̍͋̏͑͌͊͌̊̈̈́̆͆̿͋͗̀͋̏̈́́͛͂̉̒̄͗̈́͐̃̂͊̅̊͛͗̈́̿͋̀̾̊͆͑̃̅͑̍͑͐̂̓̎͛̒̀̓̈̂̓͌͆̇̉̾́̎̍́͊͑͆̽͊̀̅̓̾̂̆̑̽̀̑̇́̔̅̀̒͂̂͗́͆͗͐̈́̂́̈͗̈̅̉̔̎̀̄͌̐̄̾͐̑̿̓̾͌͛̽͛̇̈̎̐̍́̔͆̃̈́̾͊̍͌̾̐͗̐̎͑̈́͂̀͊͊̉̍̈́̐̈́̆̄̈̈́̍̍̊́̌̆̈́͋̌͌̏̉̿̈́́̏̿̀̓̅̊͗̎̃̓̂̌͂̽̆̏̈́̓̅̔̍̃̈͛̔̀͑̂̿̅̄̋͐̂̐̍̍̓̑̍̌̌͂̿̈́̐́̅̑̌̈͊̍̌́̄̔̀̍̃͊̊̔͗̾̈́̏̉̊̇̾͒͌̆̓̂̍̅̇̈́͒́͒͒͂̾̈̅̋̂͛̇̑̇̉͊̍͆̄̾̆̒͊̐̈́́̓̀͋̒̽̇͑́̇͑͋͑̌̈̒͛̈́̓̃̈́̏͒̾̇̔̑̐̈́́́̇̉̒̎͂͒̋̀̏͋͋̓̈́͐̊͆͛͛̀̍͒̆̓̀̈́̐̏̽͛̊̄̿̇̇́̓͛̊̽̽̀̈́̓̂͒̾̓̓͌͐̌̽͐̐͂͌͌̄̍́͒̎̌̂̌̍̃̿̏͑̒̀̔̈̈̔̀̒͋̊̐̾͑̔͒͗̀͛͗̀͋̓̾̊̈́̈́͊̃͋͊̃͗̇̃̑̐͗̈̀̔̔̿̇͆͆͆͑̿̽̇̊̅̈́̌̓͆̈́̆̈́̐̎̈́͗̀͐͂͗̈́̓͗̀͛̈͊͐͂̋̑̂̇̑̅͒͌̄̾͒̓̑̓́͛̌̂̈́́̆̒̌͐͆̑̅̀̾̅͛̇̆̀̉͑̆̈̾̽̄͌̈́͛͊͆͊͌̏́͗̈́͌̒̔̓͊̌̽̃͛̓̈́̈́̐̅̊͗͗͗̈́̾̾̋͊͌̈͛͒̄̊͌̽͑̾̉̅̏̈͆͗͊̏̃̓́̋͑̐͂̈́̆̇̈́́̓̃̋̌̊́͒̀̈͊͆̅̉̓͒́͑̊̍̐̀͊̋̀̌̔̉̒̄̌̈͋͐̿͂̆̈́̐́̉̌͋̈̽̀͂̌͋̽̐̉̆̒́͂̇́̅̇̓̀̅̅͌͒̊̆̾͒̉̈́̉̽̆̓̊̌͆͆̈́̄̈́̌͂́̊͌̌̃̈́͂̀͐̃͂̽̎̀̓̃͐̀̉̃̈͛̈́̒͐̿̓̋̂͑͌͒̅̽́̌̌͋͋̑̉̑́̓̂̾̋̏̋̇͑̃̊̀͛̒̌̍̔͗̐̌̀̅̆́́̈̋̅͐̆̔̔̒͛͋̌̃̈́̋̂̇͑͊̒̏̎̇͗̾̔̄̔̍͒͂̋͊̈̒̌̅̑̔͂̋̍̽͗̊̆̂̃̈́̎̉̌̈̐͂͆͌̃͒̇͋̋̏̈́̆̈̾̑̾̏̐̎̐̅̇̄̍̄̄͗̄̈́͂̒̌̒͗̊͗͌̋̉̈́̉̈̓̑̏̽̿̈͋̃͑̏̓̎͋̂̂̂̿̈̃̾̄͐̊̈̿̉́̂͛͑̒͂̇̌͐̈́̓͂̇̅̎͒̿̿̓̐̍̈́̀̃̐̌͂̔̉̅̂͌́͐̀̈̈̎̒̂̍̊̓͗͊̂̂̓͌̋͗̍̈́̔̓̅̿̔̀̅̔̋̆̇́̒̽̓͂̉͒̓̏̒̊̆̿̾̉̉̏́͒̑̽́͑̀͌͐́͗̊͆͆̉͒̇̊̿̿̅̀̈͛͂̐̈́̿͐̓͗̅͗̉͑̆͂̂͗̂̾̏̿̐̀͌̓̃̏̒̽̅̀̏͋͊͆̊͊͂͛̆̇̔͒́̿͆̍͑̐̍̏́͒̇̇͐̍͆̔̂̀̀̉͒͗̉̿͗͗̈̋̇̂́͛̅͊͛̀͛͗́̅͒͗̌͊̒̅̽̇̓̾̎̏̅̈͛̏̆̑̋̌͆̌̀̂̑̅̊͊̋̽͗̈́͋͋̋̏̎̆͗̽͌̀̆̄͋̊̓͌̒̽̓̔͌͊́́͂̈́̈́̊̀͗̿͐̒̓̆̈́͒̈́̓͆̾̈́͂̌̄͋̊̄͂̋̆̀́̀̅̒͑̀̉̓̍̒͌̄͆͂̇́͋̈́̽̀͗̆̋͊͐̇̈́͆̂̇͒̿́̋̈́̋͐̈́̍͊̋͛̽̈́̈́̉͆͑̆̾͋̌͗̓̂̑̂̄̑̑̿́̽̒͛͑̈́͛̈́͒̈́́͊̑̏̂̾̄͑̆̀́̌̎́́̏̽͗̍͑̃̋̉̀̓̇̆̽͒͌̂́͂̋͆͌͌̀̒̄̐̈́̄̍̆̓̿͒̍̀͆̎͌̿̎͆͗̆͋͗́͆̇̾̆̽̽̍̽̈́̄̊̈́̏͑̈̒̇̆̈́̌͋̃̅̏͐̔̀̉̊̈́̔̒̋͋̀̃̀̈́̓̈́̀́̎̊͗̄̃̾́̉͂̇͊̃̇̅͐͋̒̇͊̈́̈̇͆͑͗́̈͛̓̿̓̂̀̀̋̄͑̆͋̈̐̓̐̈̃́͂͒̀̍͒̓̒͛͆͛̂̈̈́͋̌̓̋͛̉̔̀͑̀͌̇͛͌͊̆́̈̒́̿̀͐̋͊̂͐͌̍́̾͆́̐̇̎͗́̋̄́̔̌̆̏̾̈́͒̓͐́̓̈́͒͌͛̎́̋̇̓̃̍͛̊̏̾͒͑͐̀̃̈́͊͂̄̓̿̊̑͌̃͌̿͒̇̋̑̄̋͂̋̊̾̀̈̊̊̈́̀̅̇̀̎̃̉̓̎̒̀̒̆̈́̋͋͌̉͑̑̂̒̒̿͐̀̓͂̄̓̈̊̈͐́̅̈́͆̾̔̃̃́́̽̄͐̓̿̋̉̆̓̔͒̾̒̉̃̄͐̿́͌́́͛̽͐̓̇̓̂̃̒̀̓̅͛́̏́̓̇̉͊̈́͐͌̏͋̓̈́̈́͑̄͆͂͆͗́͊̽͂̈́̋̒͒̓͐̋̉̎̿̈́̐̊̍̒̍͂́͂̒̑̚̕̚͘̚̚̚͘̚̕̚̚͘̚͘̕̚̚͘͘̕͘͘̚̕̚͘̚̚͘̕̚̕̕̕͘̚̚͘̕̕̚̕̕̚͘͘̚̕͘̕̚͘͘̕̚͘̕̚̕̕͘̕̕̕͘̕̚͘̚̚̕̚̕͘͘̕͘̕̚̚͘̕̕̕̕̚̕̕͘̕͘͘̚̕͘͘̚̕͘̕͘̕͘͘̚͘̕̚͘̚͘͘̕͘̕͘͘͘̕̚͘͘͘̚͘̚͘̕̚͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͠͠͠͠͝͝͠͝͠͠͠͠͠͝͝͠͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͠͝͠͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅ/̴̸̶̵̷̸̵̴̷̸̶̶̴̸̵̵̵̸̴̸̷̸̶̸̷̴̷̶̶̴̸̵̵̶̵̴̶̵̸̶̷̴̷̷̸̴̵̵̵̷̷̴̸̷̸̵̴̶̸̶̵̶̸̵̴̶̴̶̵̴̴̷̴̶̷̵̶̴̴̵̴̵̵̴̶̶̸̶̴̸̵̷̷̷̶̵̷̴̵̵̷̸̸̴̶̶̷̸̵̷̶̷̷̸̶̸̷̴̷̵̸̵̷̸̷̴̴̵̵̸̸̴̸̴̶̶̷̸̸̵̷̴̸̴̵̶̷̴̷̷̵̸̵̵̵̶̷̶̵̸̴̷̸̸̷̵̴̵̶̷̶̵̷̵̸̴̴̶̵̵̸̴̷̸̶̴̸̷̴̴̴̷̵̵̷̷̶̵̸̵̵̷̷̸̶̷̷̷̸̷̸̷̶̶̵̶̵̸̷̶̸̶̶̸̸̷̷̴̸̷̵̵̷̴̵̵̵̴̴̵̶̸̷̸̷̷̴̵̴̷̵̴̷̸̵̵̶̵̴̸̶̷̷̶̶̷̴̸̸̸̷̶̷̷̴̷̸̴̴̷̸̷̷̶̸̸̶̷̵̶̷̸̷̶̴̵̷̶̸̸̶̸̸̶̸̸̴̸̷̵̸̷̸̶̵̸̸̵̴̨̨̡̡̢̨̡̡̧̢̧̨̧̨̢̡̧̧̡̨̨̧̡̧̨̡̡̨̢̡̢̡̧̧̡̢̢̨̨̢̧̨̡̧̧̧̧̡̢̨̢̡̧̢̧̧̧̨̨̧̨̢̡̨̨̨̨̨̡̡̨̨̧̨̧̡̧̡̨̢̢̨̡̧̢̡̡̢̨̨̢̨̧̢̡̢̨̡̧̡̡̨̨̨̡̧̢̨̧̢̨̧̧̧̡̧̢̧̢̨̢̡̡̧̨̡̢̡̧̨̢̧̢̨̢̢̨̡̡̡̧̧̧̨̨̧̢̢̧̢̨̧̧̨̨̨̢̢̧̡̨̢̧̢̢̢̧̨̨̨̧̢̨̧̢̧̨̡̧̢̧̢̨̡̨̧̧̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̝͈̦̼͔̗̺̗̺͍̜̲̣̗̘̫̦͈̱͔͕̜̖̜̩̳̫͔͍͕̜̳̮̹̪̙͔͕̣̗̖̘̣̲͚̱̗̬͕̣̬̮͓̼̤̣̺͓̙͈̠̝̤͉͇͚̪̯̥̫͚̫̜̳̜̼̮̘̼͔͖̦͔̞͎̖̝͍͔̪̮͎͖̠̲̠̜̫̦̳̲̙̭̗̪̠͚̖̰͎̟̗͎͙̙̪̲̝̖̖̼̖̼͉̠̬͎̭͉̪̥̫̘͈͎̙̺̺̼̱̭͇̠̱̯̝̞̬͚͙̫̟̥͎̮̳̲͙̗̤̝̮͉̝̗̤̫̰̣̩͔͈̭̺̬̣̞͈͈͓̺̤̠̰̥̠̬̘̯̹͇̬̺̣̬̫͔̦̗̟̙̭̖͙̩̰̻̯̖̤̥͓̠͎͙̩̦̲̱̗̲̣̩̹̭̙̤̤̱̻̜̫̰͍̥̤͍̲̩̻͕͉̩̰̯̖̳̰̤̲̟̬̯͙̣͍͕̝̜̮̱̱̳͓̫͇̻͇̜̝̘̤̳̳̥̜̰̣̰̭̲͖̯̬̻̳͕͔̞͕͍̭͙̖͓̟͔͉͙̦̘̞͇̯͈͈̜͉̘̰͕̩̞͓̤͍̗͙̭͎͕̭̮̹͕̞̣͖͈͎̪̥̮̯̺͓̯͓͕̹̟̹̣̮̳̝̮͚̱̙̱̦̮͇͍̬͕̺̮̩͓̯̲̦̟͙̩͖̯̯̗̱̝͕͖̜̣̲̟͎̞̖̤̮͚͙͎͖̖͎͇̙̙͙̟̗̱͙͙̗͚̫̖̪̺͍̗̲͓̜̩̲̯͎͎̦͎̳̲̭̰̭̼͉̤͈͈̩̱̼͖͚͚͔̜̰̣̳̮̘̯͎̬̳̖̬̼̘̮͚̪̯̗͕̦̝̟̘͓̺̣̪͍͚̣̥̦̦̰̙̹̞̖̤͔̯̮͍͕̼̝̱̜̦̟̦͖͔̘͕͎͙̫͍͉̻̲̺̯͎̦̦̮̤̤̪̰̰̖̲͎̤͓̝͙̪̻̦͚͎̗͉̩͚̲͇̤̜͇͖͙̭̞͔̻͙͖͚͕̺̮̜̜̰͉͈̘̗̗͎̫̣̬͓̬̪̰̩͓̮͍̝͚̭̠̭̱͖̞͚̥̦̮͉̞͙̩̖̼͇̬͇̘̼̜̯̖̯̬̠̮͍͉̗͍̰͔̪̗͚̼̩͚̟͖̭͙̥̜̜̦͉͉̩̯̞͔̘̰͎̣̭̣̣̺͚̬̖̭̭͚̙̫̰̤͈̮̻͇͕̻̗̦̞̤͉̰͎̼͙̗̟̼̬͉͔͎̳̟͉̯̙͍̳͖̬͚̦̺͖̱͉̩̱̪̮̳̙͈͕̝̪̙̣͖̟̲̙̙̻͎̦͈̹̬͍̻̜͙̝͉̰̖͕͓͖̟̟̹͍̲̠̟̙̹̱͙̜̻̙͉̠̗̲̟̩̖̖̭͇̖̘̳͍͉̭̻̲̳̦̱͍̭̬̘̮͉̩̱̘͖̪͎͔͈̰͎̯̺͖̩̠̘͉͓͇̠͈̗̩͚͔̮̣͇̺̮̥͈̖̬̼̤̳̻̫̻̺̼̗̝̖̳̱̪̝̺̠̝͎̥̹̝͉̺̹̣̠̺̠̻̭̯̥̹̪̱͓̱͔̳̯̻̘̻̖̦͙̬͕͇̖̲̙̹̪̠͉̲̗̣̮̫͇̹̬̝̺͚̞̥̬͖͎͍͍̻̳̲͚̤̻̼͎̝̬͉̥̯̖̹̺̞͙͚̰̺̼̖̙͍̼̬͖̳͎͔̟͈̻̞̝̻̲̝̝̝̜̟̠̬͉̙̳̟̠̫̻̞͉̝͍̮͙̩̜̲̺̖̤̲̭̼͕̭̜͍̮͚̜̰̙̞̞̩͍̖͖̠̮͕̜̭̬̥̫̝̻̼̙͚̤̣͎̗͔̭͙̜͓̗̜̳̗͙͍̘͔̤͓̳̣̼̬̩̠̝̻̣̲̝̠͉̼̖̞̩͇̠͓̰̘̗͚̹̤͉̺͕͕̪͉̲̥̞̰͔̮̖̫̺̦̻̼͕̫̼̟͈̣͍͓͎̦͎̘̺̗̼̟̪͙̫̬̣̫̮̟̹͉̫͚͍͕̙̺̭͙͇͎̮̰͈̺͉̯̗̪̖̜͈̲͖̥̼̤̭͕̳̯̥̬͙̳̬͉̫͚̻̩͎̘̹̣̟̠̱͕͙̜̗͈̝̪̪̲̪̺̹̬̤̯̼̹͈̗̻̳̮͍̥͔̳̺̝͇̙͎͉̜̞̥̹̦̹͔̭̼͔̞̪̰̺̳̗̺̬̗̜̱̱̝̪̬͕͇͚͕̟̥͇͖̫͙͓͉̟̯̟͍̩̥͚̤̫͍͖̱͔̰̱̙̯͉̣̲͕͓̬͔͕͚̱͔̻͇̥̗̞̞̹̗͖̪͓͙̲̳͍̯̺̝̺͇͉͍̳̪͓̙̝͎̤̪̭̙͕͖̪̠̯̹̼͓̞̭̟͔̳͖̲̠̥̗̙̲̥͙̫̬̰̦̲̟͈̻̥̤̹̗͚̺̣̗̜̯͍̹̲̖͔̝̞̘͚̹͉̞̗̤͖͈̙̦̝͚̘̥͎̜̠̖͔̘̺̪̙͇͎̦̬̰̤͓̭͕̘̬̪͍͈̟̥͙̮̭͖̱̙̼̮͈̺̘̪͙̫̤̯͍̦̦̮̬̟͍̜͈͚̳̫͚̦͙̭̜̖͈̫̰̜̣͚̼̺̺͇̳̫̗̠͉͓̬͈̪̞̥̻̟̠͔̲̺̳̝̤̦̻̺͓̘̗̠͈̠̩̻̹̤̮̻͈̭̺̯̬͎̲̝̩̠̞͍̝̙̮͎̪̼̘̠̰̥͓̹̦̣̲͔̼͙̬̲͉̟̪͍͚̼̻͙̩͉̙̠̰͖̰͙͎̠̘̙͈͖̦̲̠̭̮͓̩̝͔̝̭̺̗̩̱̼̫̠͉̺̼̞͖̳̩̞̝͈̫͉̲̙̦̪̫̥͖͉̬̰̬̣̝̘͔͓͔̲͎̳̝̪̦̝̬͈͓͔̪͖̻̤͉̘̟͎͉̱̩̭͓̦̬͕͓͍̺̹̘̼̤͓͈͓̠̫̝̦̦̬͇̖̬͚̺̺̣̩͓̼͇͔͉͙̰̺̹̮͈̞̞̣̯̻̝͔̱̝̜̭̺̮̻̼̪̺̯̭̮̠̻̻̪̞̟͓̖̫̼̹̠̬̙͓͇̟̣̤̱̻̝̦͚̬͈̺͓̦̱̹͓̠̝̯̩̗̳͔͇̦̦̬̗͚̠̝̘̺̮̬͓̞̻̤͉͎̮̤͉̱͔̥͔͕̼͕͓̦̣̠̟̭̼̘̱͕͕͎̜̦̯̯̩̗̞̜̬̬͓̱͓̯̯̘͍̳̲̗͈̱̞̤̞͔͇͔͓̥̭̭̩͖̱͔̣̠͖̙̯̼͔̬̼̙̖̩͚̱͓͔̣̞͖͕̳͎̮̥̻͎͇̞̼̫̠̗͚̞͎̟͕̘̞͍͕̠͍̤͈̣͔͓̺̳̱͙̞͖̼͔͉͈̠̮͙̜̺̳̳̬̩͖̹̭̳̱̱̝̬͉̞̥̦͚͍͕̞͍̘͎̯̺̤͙͕̻̖̱̺̫̤̹̱̳̗̼̻̻̬̭̟̹͕̥͈̰͖̖̗̳̼͍͍͎̲̹̼̞͍̹͔̞͍̦̼͉̝͙̭̤͕͕͈̟̘̫͉̠̙̟̤̞̙͔͚̫͕̺̲̘̮͖̼̦̘̬͈̰̜̪͎̭̱̯͎̞̗͇̙͈̞̥̗͇̹̤͇̗͖̞̜͉̰̯̲̟͖̭̲̬̺͉̠̖̘̮̤̘̱̲̳̩͚̖͎̘̭̹͖̤͈̞̟͈͙̦̜̥̟̘͔̱͔̹͎̹̫͈̗̪̲̥͎̲̟͚̬͖̻̬̙̯̜̦̞̣̹̹͕̤̪̖̼̞̬̯͔͔̯̟̘̰̙̤̱̣̖̜̰̣̗͍̟̹͇̫̣͕̼̟͎̠͍͔̫̘̦̣̻̠̳̯̜̞͚̥̺͚̮̲̤̰͙̝̣͖̞̳͔͎̩͕̻͕̟̼̥͎̮̳͓̣̬͖̫͉̞̯̺̹͔̥̝̘̮͖̞̹̞̯̭̯̭͉̩̫̯͖͈̩̬̻̱͕͈̝̝̱̬̭̘̟͚̞̦̖̣͖̳͙̖̫̫̪̱͕̰̝͔̟̻̺̯̪̞̯̫͕͇̫͈̳͉̙̝̟̟̪͇̦̰̱͎͇͔̦̟̮̖̭̯̟̱̟̯̱̦̻̬̻̘̹͉̭͎͓͎̬́͑̾̈́̏͛́̑̽̂̒̔̀̾͂̎̔̿͂̈́̋̽͌̓̀́͒̍̀͑̃̈́̃̅̓̀̍̆̎͊̒͛̑̔̀̂̔͐̐̇̋̾͂͒̇̃̄͋̌͌̔̅̄̈́͆͒̆̔͋̈́̅̏̓̀̒͗̎̀͂̇̃́̿̽̊̆̃̊̆̑́̐͌̽͗̎̃͗̍̄̈̾͒̀͊̈͊͛͑̑̈́̓̀̄͒͑̔͒̿̏̎̃̎̐̔͛̎̽̈́͂̈́͗̈́̽̎͛̉̏̾̊͋̈́͋̅͗̓̃̿͊̏̓͆̊̑͒̈́̒̉̊͑̀̊͗́͐̓̒͂̀̄̿͂̐̃̿̓̀̃̾͒̂̍̉̌̍̃̋̑̆̇̿̆̌̎̄̊̒̈́̑͗̆̋̄̈́̐̑̈́̍͊̑̒͒͛̑̊̐̇̏̋̔̑̎͑̄̋͌̋̿́͒̂̒̿͐̐́̎̇̈̿͛̐̽͒̾̅͆̀͂̈́͗̉͛̓̈́͂̿̾̈͂͑͗̄̈́͛̽̒̀̒̈͛̊͐͂̆͆̿͆̿̈́͂̓͛̏͆̏̈́́̋̇͗́͐͒̈́̑̃̑̀̇̍̒̀̓̇̐́͆̂̓̈̄̈́̾̽̀͋͐͋͛̉̄̐̐́̋͆̍̓̋̍͐̅̇̉̒͗̿͛̈́̏̊̏̂͋̓̇̇͆̿͌̄͂̿̑̂́͛̀̏̒̐̀̔̈́̓̂̽͑̔̆̀̇̈́̄̇̆̌̃̈͑͑̇̏̽͊̿̂̋̎̀̓́̂̾̒́̈̓͌͑͛̂̒̈́͛̽̊̇͛͑͐̐̇́͒͊̏̐̉̊̅̂̀̏͛͐̀͑̂̾͒̇̆͋͋̅̓̈́͂̈́̊̌̃͒͐̔̍͛̒͋̂̉̀̽̌̓̏̔͋͂̉̉̂̒̑̍̉̔̋̿̑̏̽͊́̊̒́͗̎̑͗̈́̇̃̑́̌͐͑̎͛̈̈́̂̒͗͋͋̄̈̊͊́̓̊̌̊͗͒͋́͌̄͆̌̽͛̓̿̈́̔́̈́́̇̌̾̋͆̓̄̀͐̔̔͐̓̂̔͗̅̄̿͌̀́͂́̄̌̐̉̃̀̂̀̀͋̏̀̋̏̓͌̄̆́́̿̈́͌̄̽̽͆̃̐̓̈́̂̒͌́̍͆̓̈̌̆̊̋̌́͊͒̈́͆̑̔͆̾̓̔̂̽̇͂͑̍̎̃̂́̿̓͌̍̇́̀̓̎̉̐͒̈́̀̂̋͋̂͗͒͐̃̋̾͋̒̂͌̇̂̃̈́͒͋̽̆̑͛̃͆̑̂̍͂͗̑̀̓͛͛͒͆̊̊̋͂͑̈́̂̔̽̑̃̐̑́̆̾͌̂̔̋́̅̎͆̂̂̋́͗̽͊́̑̎́̓͒̇͗̂͒̽̐̀̈͗̉̓̊͒̌͛͋̌̃̄̂̊̓̈́̆̈̎̈́̊̍̅̆͑̈̀̆̌̒͛̋͑͑́̑̇̇̅̂͋̀̊̿̈́̑̄̉̂̇̑̐̌͌̀͒̉̐̐̊̊̐̇̿̈͒̈́́̅̑̈͂̂̊̄̊̊͌͂͗́̀̾͑̓͐̃͛̎͌̀̀̄̓̾͑̓̔̾̎̌̊̀̒̉̑̈́̒͛͐̍̈́̄͆̈̍͆̊̀̿̔̏̀̓͊̇̈̅͒͗̿͛̃̌̎̈́̋̀̾̃͌̂̐̄̓͆̋̒͂́́͋̓͐͑̉̒͑̃̔́̉͌́̄̏̎̏̽̈͑͒͊͌͊̆̉͗̌͑̃̀̆̀̍̓̔̏̑̈́́̓̐͌̐̂̽̈̈́̏̇̿̆̏̏̇̅̆̿̇̈́̽̂̓͗̄͂͋̅̐͐̔́̃̈́͊͛͌̀̎̎͌̑̿̈́̋̇͛̓̔̐̌́͛͐͌̐̔̊́̒̽̽̌̊̆̌͂͂́̆̒͑̇̃̿̾͋̅̓̌͌̽̀̀̍̈́̾̿̽̾̄̎͑̃̿̊̈́̓̓̅͊͌́̋̐͒̓̍̃͋̓́͊͗̉̓̀̅̽́́̄̏̄͒̾̎͛̈́̽̽̈́̈́̔̍̓͗́̌̋̈́̀͐̂̑̌͂̓͊͊̒̊̿̃̆̍̏̊̈́̋̏͗͊̊̑̐͗́̓̌̆̓́̓̓̔͐̈͂̉̂͛̔͂̑̇̈́͑͆̇́̂̉̐̑͒͌̈́͆͗̄̂̔̑̎̏̈́̈́̈̄͂͂̓͐́̌̾͑̈́͛̉̈́̓͆̇͛̋̈́̒͌͑̓̒͌̏̄̓̉̄͂̅͒̉̈́̋̔̑́̈̽̋̈́̆̌̏͊̿͐̉̊̈̃̿̽͋̀̃͑̾̽̌͆͋̉̿̾͛̄̂̒͗̊̈́̀̿̈́́͂̿̉͑͛͋̊̏͗̑͛̌̆̇̽̿̀̂̈́̂̐̄̂̉͐͊͐͒́̑̾͊̔͒̓̊͗̀̄͌̉͐̉̊̿̌̿̄̽̍̇̋̊͒̐̑̓͒̋̉̋̑́́͆̾͐͊̒̎̽̈́̍̋̌̌́̋̓͂̈́̈́̍͒̇̀̔͐̆̅̈́̒͗̐́̓̔͒̃͒̆̓̄̐̽͑̎̍̽̈̈̀̌͂̽̈̑̊͛̓͑̀̄̊̆̀̈́́̑̉͛͂̅̊̓̑̑̋̈́̈͆̌̓͐͆̒̍̈́͊̈̓̀̄̈́̍͊͒̐̅͛̉͋̋̉̾́̈́̈̓̅̈́̌́͛̈́̆̎͐́͐̀̌͂̃̒̿̃̿̈́̍̃̂̽̑̍̾́͌̌̔̐́̾͑̌̽̈́͐̒̈́̈̍̈́̓̋̆̄͋̈̃̓̌̒͂̔̏̽͋͒̉̏͊͌̓̈́͒̔̓̈́̔̓͋̈̀̉̈́̔̔̋̓̈̀̐̒̀́̉͆̒̈̎̑̓͛̈́̎̏͂͐͌̐͂̑̐͂̀̃̌̍̅̿̄̐͐̃̄̔̓́̄͐̔̈́͗́́͑̌͒̌͗͑̉̿̒̍̈́͗́̀͂̅̓͐̂̓͗̔̔̒̏͗̍̽̅̎̈́̂́͛̀͆͗͋̉̓͂̑̂̎̓̓̂̿̎̃̓̀̍̐̍̂͌̇̈́̒͛̍͗̑͑̄̆͌͒̍̒̔̏̍̔͒̒̌̿̓̎͊̄̐͆̀͊̑̓̓͆̓́̿̉́̂̃̉̌́̓̓̾͋͆̈́͑̀̂̒̃̓̅͒͆̿̅̃̾̌͒̎͂́͊̈́̈́͒̒̄̂̿͌̽̈́͊̽̑͛̅̿͐̂̃̔͑̀̑̊̇̋̓̓̄͂̍̈́͑̋͛͋̇͂̇̀̓͐̉̐̇̈́̈́͒̋̏͂̏͑̎̐̍̃̆̈̍̌̇̌͛̏̂̍͊̓́̀̃́̒̂͒̆̿̿̎͛͌͊̅̓͐͆̊͊́̆̋̈́̄̓́̀̽̒́̓̀̈́͆̿̒̑͛͌̈́̋̆̒̂̇̌̍̽̏̂͋̅̋̒͆̀̊̓͂̈́̆͆̏̇̎̉́̏̃̾̋͒̂̊̀̈̅̂͐̀̂̈́̔̍̊̀̇́̈́͌̃͂̃̾̿͋́̀̈́͒̄͗̏̍͐͆̊̽̓̓̉͊̊̅͆̔͋̒̃̿̉̎̈́̂͒͊̂̋̍̾̔̏̾̈́̍͒̽̀̐̎̑̾́͒̔̇̐̄̎̽̑̂̃̄̃̇̇̔͆̀̈̿͐̑̉̌̋̈́̉͒̎͋̅͒͋̀̄̉̔̉͋̌̽͌͒̄̅͐͒̈̊͐͒̈́̂̔̉̇͂̽̆́͛̇̑̀̾͑̎͛̿̎̿͊́̈̊̽̉̈́̉̾̊̈́̃̂̍̍̓̃͛̈́̎̍̾̔̊̈̓͗̏̒͆͑̎̌̓̓́̉̊̍́̔̃͑̆͂̅̔̐̅̋̽͆͗̓̀̀́̂͊̃̒̓͂̄̈́́͌͐̎̃͗͒͛̉̓̽̉̈͊͆̈́̾̂̋̍̈́̌͛̏̇̈́̽̈́̐̇̾̂̓̍̎͊͐͋̊͛̏̓̍̃̈̂̆̈́͑̅̇̈͒̑̽͋̀͑̾̏͊͌̔͂͑͛̆͛͑̾̄͆̐̎̎̉̔́̈̔́̅̑̊̎̋̍̽̈́̒̈̄́͒̉̈̓̃̂̉͌̈́̅̒̒̃͋̂͛͗̏͊͊̈̀̍̃̂̈͆̈́͒̏͒̀̿͊̀̑͗͋͌͒̽̏̇́̈́͆͌̅̽̀̂̃̒̈́̆́͆̇́̎͐͑̈́͛̈́͌͋͛̀̎̉̾̓̂͗̂̈́͂̋̌̏̊̄̈̍̽̀̇͋̽̈̊̆̃̈́̎̿̿̓̿̀̄͛̀́̓͑̂̓͌͋̓̄̉͋͐̀͑͋̈́̋̾͌̐̊̍̍͆̒́͛́̉̈́́̋̓̆̅́̄̅͆͐̾͑̿̑̆̅̈́̎̽́̍͊̏͐̇́̑͊̊̆̈͑̽͗̿̄́͆̍̅̿̓͒̎͊̾͐̾̑̀͆̉͐̽̈́̌̇̀̇̒̽̿̍̅̌͂͆̎̕̚̚͘̕̕̕̕̕̕̕̕̕͘̚̚͘͘̚̕̕̚͘͘̕̕͘͘͘̕̚͘̕̕̕̚͘̕̚̚͘͘̕̕͘̚̕̕̚͘͘̚̚̕͘̕̚̚̚̚̕͘̚̚͘̚̚͘̕̚̕̚͘̕͘̕̕̚̚̕͘͘̕͘̚͘̚̚̚̚͘̚͘͘̕̚͘̚̚̚̚̕̕͘̕͘̕͘̚͘̚̚̚͘̚͘̚̚̚̕̕̕̚͘͘͘͘̕̕̚̕̕͘̚͘̚̚͘̚̚̕̚̚̕̕̚̕̕͘̕̕͘͘͘͘̕̕͘̚̕͘̕̚̕̕̕̚͘̚̕͘̚͘͘̚̚͘͘͘̕̕̕̚͘̕̕̚̚̚̚̕̚̕͘̕͘̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͠͠͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅ/̷̴̷̸̷̵̶̶̴̷̶̶̵̵̸̵̵̸̷̶̴̶̶̷̴̸̷̸̸̸̴̵̶̶̵̶̵̶̸̵̶̵̶̸̷̶̷̴̸̵̶̴̴̸̸̶̷̴̴̴̴̵̴̴̵̵̴̵̴̸̵̴̴̷̵̸̷̴̵̸̴̴̵̶̴̵̴̴̵̸̶̴̴̴̶̴̶̸̷̸̴̶̶̸̸̴̸̸̶̷̷̸̸̵̷̵̴̷̵̷̵̴̸̶̸̸̴̷̴̴̶̷̶̵̵̵̴̶̴̶̴̸̸̷̶̷̵̵̸̷̶̸̴̶̵̶̸̴̶̸̷̷̷̶̴̴̷̵̴̴̷̵̷̸̵̵̴̷̵̴̵̶̵̷̷̵̵̵̸̶̶̸̶̶̸̷̵̷̶̴̴̷̸̷̵̵̵̶̶̵̶̶̴̸̴̸̷̸̷̷̵̶̸̵̵̷̶̷̶̢̨̨̢̨̢̢̡̡̧̡̨̧̧̡̡̢̨̧̨̨̧̧̨̡̨̨̨̨̢̢̢̧̢̧̧̡̢̢̢̧̢̡̡̧̢̨̡̨̨̨̨̡̢̨̨̧̢̨̧̢̢̡̨̢̧̨̧̧̧̡̢̢̧̧̨̢̧̨̧̧̧̨̢̧̡̧̨̧̢̡̧̢̧̡̨̧̨̡̢̨̧̨̨̡̨̢̡̢̨̡̨̡̢̡̢̢̨̢̢̨̨̢̨̨̡̡̨̡̢̧̡̡̢̢̧̢̨̧̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̮͓̮̟͓͕͉̺̳̺̤̩̗͚͎̖̠̻͈͉̺̹͇͔͍̗̹̭̫͔̗̤̦͚͇̻̠̭̙͈̖̭̯̙̲̺̩̳͚̬̬̜̩̖̝̥̩͔̫̘̲͎͉̝̮̥͎̪̻͓͙̗̪̯̮̺͙͍̝̭̺̠͖̪̺̦̫͉̦̝̱͔̯̫̟͓̮̣̥͇̩̩͚̮͚̥̘͕̟̯̘̺̖͚̖̟̤̯̖͈͍̗̲̻̥̮̞̯͉͙͙̟̼̗̙͓͈͓͚̜̼͚̣͇̭̲͎̗̩͚̣̩̹̯̱̩̩̪̘̱̝͖̺̪͖̖̝͈̯͔͓̯̲̘̼̹̬̜̜͇͕̖͈̰̝̝̭̣͍̞̬̭̖͙͍̬͕̙͎͈͓̳̬̰͖̥̮̺̘̥̘̣͎̠̻͕̱̯͍̘̩̭̖̝̱͓̹̫̘̙͔̫͖̭̘̣̟̜̳͕̘̺͙̲̠̱͓̬̩͖̣̝̱͉̪͓̮̰̥͈͉͖̻̹̣̟͙̜͉̘̝͓̯͈̹̭̳̼̪͉̯̼̹̪͔̼̰͚̥̮̼̯͇̤̝͎̱̮̣̗͚͎̜̯̩̩̠͍͔̹̮̱̙̹͙̰̼̹̩̟͉̣̰͚̩̤̼͖͚̩̟̻͉̙͍̯͚͔͕̣̹̻̤̭̩͈͇͖̜͙̺͕̙̞͔͎̬̭͉̣͓͉̪̻̱̣̺̥̝̣͕̝̻̝͍̹̱͍̜̰̮̞̠̮̩̝͓͎͉̹̥̟͍̱̥̜̟̜̣̱̞̱͚̹̻̭͖̼͙̫̠̻͉͎̳̣̹͓̞̻̪̱͔̲̗̠͔̼̙̻͕̮͇̘͓͚̪̱͍̦͕͇̗͇͚̲͖̘͔̯̣̣̗̞̠͍̝̦̪͈͇̳̟͕͎͉̭͓̻͈͎͓̩̜̯̭͓̩͈͕̦̟̱͉̪͙̭̖̙̥̲̳̼͈͍̩̫̖̱̪̫͙̺̩̼̠̺̞̬̦͎̳͕̦̟̪̤̘̩̫̼̝̬̙̟̗̖͚̩̗̫͉̪̤̤͎̳͇̭̘̱̣̰͇͕̺͍̮̱̭̯̦͈̺͇̜͚̗̳͇̙͈̲̯̱͉͉̖̭͔̹̹͎̱͙͕̩̭̯̯̻̝̹̪̻̹͓̤͍̤̙͇̻̭̤̫̱͈̺̜̣̱̲̲̲̼͔̮̙͙͎̥̣̻̞̞̻͕̖͖̣͉̩̙͙͍̭̖̰͚̬̦͖͙͈͎̻͉͎̪̙͍͍͇̥̤͖̳̝̜̹͓̙̣̖̞̰̘͙͚͍̞̭͖̮̪̗̼̫̥̳̟̟̼̟̲̘͙̼̫͎̳͉̺͕͎̬̗͚͉̺̪̪̥̫͇̼͕̙̮̹̘͖̣͓̜̳̦̲͖̱̗̤̻̝̗̤̻̰̞̲̘̩͓͕̱̬̻̭̰͍͉͓̟͍̭̩͖̹̬͇̻̘̙̪̳̣̬͎͇̣̳̖̖̭̘͍͓̝̲̠̗̼͕͇͔̼͙̺̯̗̙͈̲̪̥͉̯̰̬͈̤̬̗̠̤̗̙̰͓̪̭͎͓̩̣̗̹̖̺̬̩̭̰͎͙̬͕̲̬̣̰͇̜̰͔̥̝̝̪̤̗̣͔͈̜̥̠͍̻̩̫̦͉͔̻̥̬̲̞̲̩̗͙̪̤͉̬̫͈̼̲̞̬̤̞͙̠̫̰͉̹͉̤̜̗͈̯̟͔̖̬͓͙̯̺̬̘̪̦̳̝̩̺̪̲͈͙̩̥͈̞̣̥̟̮͇̻̬͎̻̥̳̤̺͙͔͈͎͉͍̝̟̮̜͙̟̻͎͔͍̼̪̱̩͖̰̯̤̬̹͎̞͙̫̺̥̲̹̞̩̲̝̫̟͓̻̥̝̗̤̱͔̪͈͇͉͉̮̥̟̦͓̳͍͇͇͍̘͓͔͉̮̖̗̣̖̼͕̘̩̗̲͇̩̳̯̭̖̦̠̘̭͎̗̗͈̻͉̦̺͈̥̣̫͙͙͈̱͉͈͈̺̻̺̭̞͇̘̬͎͖͍͚̲͍̤̥͚̱̝̟͍͔̞̹̮̲͕̙̯͍̙̫̞̮̲̙̺̖̖̼̗̼̥̮̳̮̤̝̳̙̼̼̞̮̣̞͍͔͖̻͈̗̰̹͙̩͉͙͕͚̘̩͍̰̙̫̦̣̹͓̖̲̞͓̗͇͚͔̮̖̱̩͓̺̦͕̪͖̬̳̱̰͈̖̩̠̫̲̯̺͕̼̞̼̼̟̙̲̠̣̮̯̳͚̹̣͍̗͎̙̞͚͚̼͍͍͔̯͉̺̣͕̺͎͇̝̦͍̦̝̣̣̻̣͎̲̠̦̮̞̮̭͍̭̞̤̣͉͎̣̘̙̘̩͎̺̠̞͙͔̜̣͉̼͙̞̺͔͖̰̺̤̺̥̹̩͖̮͈͉̖̭̥̭̻̹̙̮̬͉̳̲͉̭̭̮̤͔̥̮̼̬̠̩͕̻̬͕͎̖̖͚̻̪̼̰̳͖͔̪͖̖̲̗̱̘͖͕̞̬̭͇͎̰͓̮͎̝̲̬̜̼̳̦̳̝̦̦̬̫̣̗̗̪̦̫̼̗̹͕̺͓̲͖͈̙̟͙̯͎̹̭̪̗̜͎̱̖͓̖̞̜̙̜͕̫̩̗̗͎̲̘͙̺̗̻͇̤̦̦̖͇̝̮̻͓̬͙̜̹̤̣̱͎̣͖̥͉̤̫̝̰̤͈̖͔̲͍̙͇̳͎̠̟̤̫̪͕̱͍͔͓̠̩͚̻̪̦̭̟̰̝̭͎̥̫̣͚͓̗̗̗͙̲̹̖̝̜̹̝̦͍̼̱̟̦̰̭̦̬͕̘̱͙̞͕̘̥̦͎̻̯͔͎̱̖͔̹͈̠̳͈͖͍͈̻̳͚̥̫͉̗̗̱̹͔̣̝̺̹̝̱͖͔̘̪̝̼̤͙̙̖̫̼͖͖͖͇͙̠̻̬͓͈̻̠͙͔͔͙̼͈̗̭̥̫̟͇̭̲̝̥͕͇͉̙̬̱͇̳̯͈̤͙̲̝̩̤̺̹͕̦̹͈̙̱͍͚͇͇͔̭̺͕̪͎͈͎̜̩̰̙͓̗̠͈͖̯̩̬͇̹̬̝̞̫̗̰̮̪̜̙̻̤͔̻̲̠͕͕̫͖̗̪̥͕͖̳̞̼̯͖̰͉͖̮̪̟̝̮̦̬̪̠̣̬͔̭̦̻̼̠͙̮̫͚͚̟̣͚͉͖̠͉̹̲̮̦̮͉̗̯̼̳͕̦͈̹͒̃̓̋́̾̔͌͌̽͊̇͆͑͐̒̏̆̽̃̒̓͋̈̂̑̆̍̑͒́͊͒͗̓̾͌̈́̓̀̈̓̃͗͊́̒̿̀̃̓̀͆̅̑̈́̔̀̀̓͌́͛́̉̄̀̂̆̋́̀̿̈́̔̎̂͛́̅̂͐̀̈́̋̈̉͂̀̔̿̀͂̌̑̿̅̔̓̾̽̀́́͐̆̉͐̔͂̀̋̐̇̌̀̌́͊̓͐̽͋͊̃̓̈́͗̿̍̓̾̽͂̎̈́̒̑̏̎͆̇́͒̽̀̌̇̓̒͂̇̋̂̄̎͋̿̓̋͂̂́̐͆̓̈́̋̉̓͑̅̓̆̓̔͂́̋̋̔͐̽̓͗̓̍̅͂̅͗́̈̾̐̍̾͐͌͗͑̇̎͊̉̈́̀̆̈́̃͊͌͌͊̀̅̌͂̂̋͌͑̈́̋͌̏͂͂͐̀̃́͛̏͛̇͑̃́̔̀́̃̑̈͋̐̔͊̽͆͋̓́̾̀̑̂́͛̀̀̌̈́̆͂̈̀̀͊͐̔̉̇̀̐̑̈́͊́͐̈́̽̃͊̐͐̎̊͗̇͑̓̌͆̅͋̽͗͗͑̊̾͐̀̀̓̍͋͐͆̉̆̿̃̊̐̉̄̍́̿̈̏̓̾͌͑̽̇̍͒̔̅̉̽̈́͋̊̽̐͊̎́̌̃̀͒͂̓̔̓͋̾̀̈́̇́̿͗̋̀͐̂̌̌̌̆̿̄̊̏̇̒̊̋̓̋͒́́̈́͒̉̀͋̄̎̔̓̏̅͒̒͛̇̽̇̽̋̍̍́̄̐̏̈́̏̉̃̂̉̽̌̓͒́̃͛̉̾̋̅̅̍͐͒̒̃̔̅̿̈́͆̏̒͆̐̎́̆̈́̓̆̍͌̿͆̆͂͒͂͒͋̔̈́̋̀̒̀͛͒̓̃̃͌̒̏̿̈́͛̄̉͆̃̄̉̎͌̅̋͆̑́͗͗̄̽̇̈́̍̓́̄̎͊̊̑̀̓̾́̃̿͋̾͆̓̏͑̿̈́̂̎̿̐̂̓̋͋̃͑̓́͒̏̉̀̂͂͂̃̃̉͌̊̎͌̐̋́̎̎͑̈̐͊́̌̅͒̈́̎͛͂̊̄̀̓̓͌͒̎̐̄̅̉̾̅̾̊̃̎̑͛͆̐̂̿͊̇̈́͂̽͑̂̄͆̎͌̎̉̀̍̄̅́̀͂͊͛̊̽͛́́̀͋͛̄̐̾͆́͗̽͆͌̐͐͌̂̉̍̀̐̿̂̓́́̂̎̂̒͌̀̏̅̀́̑̉͑̀͂̾̑͛͛̈̉̒͂̓̿̒̌͊̓̍̈́̃̈́̋̿̇̐̐̍̉̊̒͋̀̓͌͊̀̆̊̓̾̒̈̿̐͋͒̽̄̅̂̌͌̀̓̇͋͆̎̏̾̇̉͐͆̈̉͗́͒̓̓́̑̋̀̓̅̋̏͌̂̀̎͗̾̈̀͗̊͛̅̇͗̀̔̓̿̀̀̎̓͒͛͗͋̑̊͆̉̎̂͑̓̊̄̄̎̃͌̓̈́́͂̽̍̈́̿̈̋̅̒̆̾̊͊̿͑̋̊̿̏̂͊̇̂͛͊̍̆̊́̒̔̊̅͌̄̽̇̎́̎̈́̀̓̈́̂̎̊͑̀̈́̀̋͐̋̌̏̈́̈́͗͂͌̈́̀͋̈͒͑̋͊̓͛̈́̇͊̈́͆̋̓̆͑̈͐͌̋̐̿̒̉̂̏̍͂̔̃́͒͗̓͒́̀̈̏̑̀̔̌̂̈̀̌̽̐̓͛̏̃͋͊̇̈́̒̈́͂͑̏̈́͑̐͆͂̾͋̋̓̋̋̍̈́̅̉͛̒̓̒̇͌̐̌̆̆̇͛̾̎̒̊́͑̍̑͌̔̏̿̏̓́́͒̏̔̎̈́̈́̐̐̿̉̐̈́̒́́̍̓̿̒̾̔̋͑̉̆̓̄͋͗͗̈́̍͂̃̆̓̓̃̃̎̎̐̎͊̄̐̍̾͋̏̂̌̂̑̍̎͑̓̇̂̒̈̏̅̔̒̀̀͗̊̓͐̔͗́̿̉̿̀̈́͂̾͂͌̿͑̉͑̎̒̃̂͒͑͛̒͊̿͛͒͗͂̔͌̂̑̆̋͋̍͑̄̍͌̑̈́̔̎̇̔͑͌̀͊͆̈́̾̓̇͒̎̏̈́̅̿̑̆͂̐̍͆͋̍͑̉̈͂̽̿̔́͋̏́̃͒̇̎͗̇͂̄͂̽̿̏͌̍͗͗̂̈́̀̋̑̈́͗̾͐̃́͛́̆̑͗͑̑̆̆̊͌̾̾̈́͋́͑̒͊̍́̏̊̍̿̊̀̋́̓̍̔͗͌̄̓̓̍͑̽̋̄̈́̈́̏̐̄͂͑̀͂̾̍̈́̈́́̇̀̿͑̄̾̂̉̆̔͆̒̇̈́̀̒͂̂̀̈̋͗͋͛͐̓́̀̈́̂̎̿́̄́̃́̃̋̅̽̓́̃̀̇͛̍̃̾͑̓̇͑͛̿̑̊̏̓͑̿̊̆̉͋̾͛̓̒̔̋́̀̐̂̉̏̄̓̀̐̊̍̂̑̐̍̽̽͗̓̾̓̐̍̽͑̿̆̊̈́̈̓̈́͑̿̆̾͊̅̉͐̇̋̂̽͆̓͑͋̔͊̃̋̈́͊̔̌̊͂͌̀̀̄̆̂́͛̄̎͂̅̀̆̅͋͗̔̽͐̾̾̀͆̀̊̍͋̈̈́̋͒͑̿̋̈́͛̎̀̓̈͌̎̈́́̐̏̉̀̓͗̈͊̑͂͒̉͒̇͒̈́̐́̑̇͋́͒̀̐̐̍̎̂̎͆͛̏͛̈́́̾̋̄̐̽͊̐̈́̾͋̒͌̏͛̋̑̐̐̇̃̄̓̄̂̐̑̍͐̌̈̍̈́͋̅͂̽̌̑̾͋̉͐́̐̀͌̃̃̂̐̾̉̀̽̈́̀͌͐̌̃́͌̓̇̽͂̇̉̂̑̔́͒̓̈́́̅̀̂̃̀̆͋͆̿͗̓͊̿̎̂̋̿͆͊̎̀̔̏͒̽͌̒͊̿̾̀́̋̋̀̈́͗̍͑͛̈́͋͐͊̓̌̿̄̿̈́́̉̓̾͛͗̑̀̍̀̿̅̾̓̽͛͋͑̉́̎͆̋̽̐͛̎̔́̈́̍͒̎̅̃̽̚̕̕̚͘̕̚͘̚̚͘͘͘̚̕̚̕̚̕̚̕̕̕̚̕͘̚̚͘͘̚̕̚̚͘̚̕̚̕͘͘̚̕̕͘͘̚͘͘͘͘͘̚͘̕̕͘͘̚̚̚̕̕̚̚͘̕̕̚̕̕̚̚͘͘̕̚̚͘̕̕̕̚͘̕͘̚̚͘͘͘̚͘̕̚̚͘̕̕̕̚͘͘̕͘̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͠͠͝͠͝͠͝͝͠͠͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͠͝͠͝͠͝͠͠͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅ/̸̵̸̶̷̴̴̸̷̸̷̷̸̵̵̵̷̶̵̴̴̶̸̷̵̵̷̸̶̴̴̴̵̶̶̶̵̴̶̷̶̴̴̷̶̶̴̵̶̸̴̶̴̷̷̵̴̸̶̶̸̴̵̵̵̷̸̸̶̶̶̶̸̶̵̴̶̵̶̷̵̵̵̴̷̴̷̷̸̵̴̶̵̴̷̶̸̶̸̷̵̷̷̶̸̸̶̸̷̵̷̷̴̶̷̸̶̵̴̷̶̷̵̴̸̴̶̷̸̵̴̸̴̴̴̵̷̶̶̶̴̴̶̷̷̵̵̷̶̶̴̶̸̶̴̸̴̵̵̴̵̴̷̴̵̵̵̷̴̵̷̷̷̴̸̴̴̸̶̶̶̴̸̸̸̷̷̴̧̡̡̨̡̨̧̧̧̧̧̧̡̨̧̢̡̧̨̧̢̢̨̨̧̡̢̨̨̧̧̨̢̧̢̧̡̧̢̡̧̡̨̨̢̨̨̢̢̢̢̧̧̢̡̡̨̨̨̧̢̢̡̨̨̢̧̡̨̨̧̢̨̢̡̧̢̧̧̧̧̨̧̨̨̧̡̢̡̢̢̧̨̧̨̢̢̡̧̢̡̢̡̢̧̢̡̡̧̧̧̡̡̨̡̢̨̢̢̡̢̧̨̧̢̧̨̧̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̺̱̫̰͓͓̥̱̹̫̺̖̗̱̙̫̞̥͙̰̰͔̭̺̣̠̺͈̝̤̪̲̺̻̻̫̦͙͙̗͕̣̩͇̦̞̗͈͇̠͉̘̤̰͓̮̟̦̞͕̻͙̬̤̺̼̲̠̤̮̥̟͈͔̻̭̭̯̙͍͇̰͎͍̥̦̰͉͈͔͚̞̻̤̣̞̩̲̟̪̤̤̼̘̫͕̮͓̻̙̱͓̪͖̲̮̰͎̘̗̗̼͉̠͖̮̳̹̝̞̥̬͓̜͔͇̪̰͇̯̹̮̺̜̟͚̞̤͓͓̰͖̣̱͍̜̣͓̞̯̞̖͕̤̞͎̼͙̺̲͈̦̞̰̝͈̖͇͔͕̝̗͎̙͔͔̝̱͈̩͕̻̗͓̩̤̫͔̮̤͉̦̩̹͈̪̤̭̥̩͓͖̪̮̝̬̙̤̙͈͍̯̠͉̗͇̻͔̟͖̪͓̻̝͎̗̝͓̦̫̩͍̙̞̱̪͕̦̝̮̮̱̟͔̰̩̝̩͙͍̙̫̦̱̠̱̞̝̣̳͇̼̲̬̥͈̫͙̺̬̗̩͙̠̝̟̥̤̠̣̲̘̬̹̜̯͎͖̪͚̠̲͉̼̺̮͎͙̬̳̱̩͙̝͚̬͎̦̙̹͙̬̰̞̼̪͓̠͔̞̝͎͕̬̲͍̰͕̪̼͕̝͚̪̯͙͕̥͙̱͉̼̟̫̩̲͇̣̫͚̤̰̫͚̼̙̥͍̫͙͚̳͕̝̻̦̻̠͈͓͖͓̠̥̳̝̯̤̮̫͇͔̹̪̟̠̜̪̟̯̫̦̩͚̙̗̹̞̼̰̹̼̼͕̺͕̩̯͉̜̲͙͓̼̭̝̰̣̭̤̭̗̣̪̜̙̝͕͈̗͕̼̥͖͎͚̥̦̮̦̦̣͙̖̙̰̖͇̜͍̯͎͕̝͕̹̣̯̲̝̜̟͔̯͎̱͓͚͎͚̖͇͚͈̝̬̜̣̱̞̤̭͎̟͖̪̘͖͙̩̺̞̫̮̪̳̲̦̰͓̖̝̝̟̭̪̮̼͎̼̗͉̦͕̟̜̭̘̟̯̰̙̤̪̹̮̮̗̟̹͇̦̮͓͎̭̲̙̻̥̹̩̹̱͓̳̩͚̪̱͇͍̻̺̣̹̮̮̺̪̦̱̠͈̰͚̙̥̟̻̗̠̯̳͇̟̮̟̳̤̰̬͙̹̻̤̙̗͇̙̱̣͖͓̤̦͎͓͈̬͉̫̪̯͕̯̬̱̯͚̠̝̩̱͇̼̫͉͕̠̯̗̜̦͇͎̪͍͇̘̹̪̻̰̠̫̜̘̱̙̜̭̼̙̺̺̫͈̝̪̥͓̞͙͇̗̼̻̪̥̪̹͇̪̗̦̳͉̞̻̙͖̙͓̖͉̟̟̱̪͖͓̼̟͕̩̞͕̩̣̲͖̳̯̤̝͓̰̺̖̟̳̙͕̱̗̤̜̲͈̬͖̠̳̯̩̤̖̠̙̥̟̦̙̭̳̥̤͓̲̝̱̣̠̳͔͓̜͚̗̪͚̭̙̰̗͔̹̣̞͎̳͚̗͔̞̥̘̻̣͇̫͉̣̻̝͇̺͎̫̰̻͇̰̤̼̯͖̲͙͖̪̞̝̖͓̙̥̞̞͕̱͔͉̠̞̞̲͍͕̠̯̼̟͓̙̝̝͉̙̰̮̗̫̱̦̤͍̻̻͓̺̖̻̫̟̬̳͎̯̳̮̹̥͖̬͉̺̤̙̣͓̹͚̫͓̞̹̖̤̗̗͓̥̣̟̺̤͈̩̜̺̺̜̠̟̟̹̺̺̗̤̯͙̲͖̙̥̬͎͉͙̩͓͍̘̳̺̗͖̲͚̥̲͕̯͉͚̭̭͙͓̫̪̝͙̪̲̳͇̪͈͍͓̼̪̪̩̯͚̩̼̱̻̳̖̖̠̘͔͖̤͉̟͕͙͙̺̝̫͕̞͍̳̮͚̳̘̬̻̳̞͈̜̫̣͕̭̹͕͚̖̘̩̹̪̞̯͙̣͔̺̱̲̻̺̰̳̤̳̮̗̤̙̫̬̙̫̮̱͖͎̹̱̫̩̗͉̻͚̩͙͙̱̯̝̦͍̰͙̮͔̰̻͍̪̻̠͈̝͖̼͉̗̪̫͙͕̙̱̬̟̮̭͕̫̞̮̙͍̙̟͕̝̹̝̟͕̞͍̦͓̲̦͔͕̱͓͚̲̞̯̣͎̹̦͕̭̙͇̹̺̖̱̗̗̮̖̱̖̦̠͙̬̬̻̼̗͎̬̬͈̬͍̺̺̞͚͉̻̹͇͉̱̼̟͔͉̗͇͎̙̙̰͓̺̗̪̹̟̻̤̝̥̮̰̣͖̫̘͇̲̹̦̼̙̮͕͈͙̠̮̹̪̺̩̺̲̯͔̘̲̣̗̝͕͈͚͔͙͓̮̥̯̖̪̪͈͈̞͖̪̣͔̦̟̫̬̪̟͈̠̦̤͓̬̬͓̹̤̣̠͇̗͇̼͎̣̻̤̘͚̤̘̩͎̥̺͍̬̩̝̯̙̥̥͔̟̖̪͎̳̲̩̺̦͎̣̭͔̦̪͎̺͉̝͕̥͉͉̳͙̺̱̤̮͎̲̻͕̫̩̙̳̠̭̰̝͕̱̙̻͇̼̳̘̣̠̙͓͕̥͙̼͇̺̲̟̘̭͙͖̤̤̲͔̹̣̥̹̖̫̗͙̗̺̤͎̻̙̩͙̤̖͈͓̝͔̘̹̺̹͍̜͉̟̼̮̥̞̼̘̮͉̘̜̰͇̟̦̥̣͙̻̙͎̱̬̜̥̜̖̖͈͋̓̑͋̂̀͒̌̓̈́̎̐́̎́̓͑̄̌͆͂̈̓́̀͛́͑̇̆͐́̓́̔̅͑̈̓̂̾̾̊̍͌̉̄̀͂̆̊̊̓͋̍̅̈́̄́͌͌͑́́̑̍́̈̂̏̎̀̆̆͊̈́̐̈̓͛̒͒͌̇͂̔̊̓̃̆̆́́̏̄͂͂̃͊̉̄̈́́̒̀͊̑̋́̓̀͑͆̇͆̏͒͆̀̓̿̀͗́̌̾̿͗͒̐̽̎̎̊̓̍̊̈̌̊͋̂̅̐̍̍̀́̊̈́̐̑̏́̂̈́́̎͗̈́̄͊̇̄́͐̓͛͆̆̿̽̆̽̑̓̊̍͆̄̆̑́̋̈͑̑͌́̆̐́̾̆͗̇͋̂͗͛̈́̋̓͋̑̊̇̓̒̈́͑̔͒̔̇̇̏̏̑͆͋̐͆̍̄̔́̍̿̂̽́͆́̑̋̓̀͛̐̋̐̃̋͒̒̃̃̂̌͊̆̑̐̒͗͆̅̇̒͋̀̉̈́̏̐̀̽͆̀̈́̐̃̐̑͛͒̈́́͆̀́̎̎̈͒͋̀͛͆̏́͊̑̃̄̍͗͂͑̈́̅͗̃͋̈́͒͑͑̉̽̓͗͊̄̈́̆̈͆̓̆̋͐̍̀̾̈͋̊̐͋̎̔̐̋̍̾̐̿̂̾̏͌́̄̊̃͗͌̄̎͌͗͐̒̑̏̈́͌̀͑̅̀̀̄̀̄̒̆̒͐̀̎̄͐̑̿̓̎̇̔̉͒̈́́̊̋͋̉̀̆̅̈́̿̽̓̽͋̀̍̋̿̊̿̀̈́͂̊̎̿̊̔̐̒̊͂̑̒͂͌̑͛͆͌̎̍̈́̉̊̽͌̆̊͗̅̀̾̿̌̄͑́̓͋̈́̀̽͊̀̋̑͒̋̅͊̓̑̔͗͆̇̈́̅̂̐̍̒͋͋̎͐̂̈̽̌̄̓̏͌͂̔̿̆̈́̋͌̅̈́̋̂̅́̀̆̊̑̔͆͆͑̀̑̐̉̌̌͑̌̽͌̊̉̈́͛̐͗͊͌̂̅́͋̅͊̓̓͑̀͑̅̃̀͑͋̅̈́̒͊̑̿̂́̋̄́͒͆̓̊́͂̇̋̽́͐̐͒͊͆̒̑̇͊̉̿͗̉͋͗̈́̾̎̀͂̅̆̈͛̄͊̾̽̈́͆̎̆͆̅͂̀͒̆̍͒̅̎̍̽̓͌̆̇̈́͛͑͛̈́̈̑̈́̌̀͊̾̈́́͂̊̓̀̏̈́̈́̑̉̏̄̇̈̂̅̾̌̈̔̔̇̍̿̌̃̂̋͐̿̉͌̑́̔͊̔͗̀̇̎̐̀̈́̓͋̓̀̀͂̌́̍̐͒͑̃̾͒̎̀̋̆̊̑̋̓̒͗̌̈́̏͛̇́̂̎̓̽͐̇́͋͌̃̽̍͑̄̏́̇̿̍͌̔̆̔̓̄̃̓͂͒́͛̾̂̑̽̑̍̀̀̀̓̂͒͌͋̽͗͒̅̏̂́͐̀̐̓̾͗́̂͐̈̀͂̉͗͌͊͒̇͒͒̀͗̀̒̎̎̋̍̔̔̌̅̾̃̄̈̈͑̈̏͒͋͑̓̀̑̒͑͋̏͌̐̈́͒̈́̈́͗͊̍̀̋̓̀̍̍̽̉̊̈́̈͑̓̄͗͂̃̏̿̽́̀̃̃̿͋̎̿͋̊̎͌͆̈̈͊̉͐̈́͒̾͋͐̊̌͒́̒̀̆̍̽͌̓̓̈͛̐͒̒̑̀͐̌̃͗͂̇͗́͒̑̏̒̓̓͌͛͋̀́̌̂̈́̇̆͌͊̔́̔̿͒͋͗̂̇̽̔̈̉̿͂̿̂̓̒͆͂͊̀͒͆̏̌̊̍̔͒̀̅̄́̇̆̋͐̊͗̿͒̑̔́̐̀̾̌̑̋̍̒̃̓̅̃̈̂͊́̀̋̒̓̐͒̾̑̐̏̈́́͊͑̊̅̈̿̊́̉͑̇͗̎̓̏̅͂̀̋̆̋̾̈́̊̊̀́̏̅̅̄̎̐̽̒̈́̽̌̾̓̀̈́̉̋̇̆̆̀̈́͌͐͗̉̀̉̀͑̾̌͐̈́̌̉̓̈́̓̽̒͛̿͑͆̉̿̈̎̑͋́͑̑̾̍̋̾̀̿͆́͒̾̈́̈̐́̀̍̓̀̾̄͊͌̈̀̔̽̆̀̔̑́̃͋͒̔̃̏́̔̌̂̀̋̃̃̀̈͒̑̐̀̐̈̊̽͑̍̿̐̌̔͒͂͊͋̔̊̓̑̄̉͋̈́̉̄̿̌̂̿́̅̔̿̀́͊̊̓̋̎̍̓̏̿̐͆̀͌̅̇̏͂͂̀̊͗̈̋̑̒̉̉́͋͊́̾̓̔̈͆̆͒̃̆̒͗̾̓́̋͋̒̇͒͋͊̅̏̊̉͂̊͋̾́̊̌̾̃̍͌̅͑̑̋̂̎̊̊̍̿̀́̇̈͐͒̆̿̀̎̃͛̆͆̇͂͛̒̅͌̏̃̓̃̀̀͐̀̇̍̇̈͊̕̕̚͘̕̕̚͘͘̕̕̕̕̚̕͘̚͘͘͘̕̕̚̚̚͘̕̚̚͘̕̕͘͘͘̚̚̕̕̚͘̚̕̚͘̕̚͘̚̚̚̚̕̚͘̚͘͘͘͘̕͘̚̕̕͘̚͘̕͘̕͘͘̕̕͘͘͘͘̕̚̚͘͘̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͠͠͠͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅ/̶̶̶̶̵̷̵̸̶̵̵̴̴̵̶̴̷̸̶̴̴̶̵̸̵̴̸̴̴̵̷̸̴̴̸̵̵̷̶̵̴̶̷̵̶̷̴̸̶̴̷̸̵̶̶̶̸̵̷̵̷̸̵̶̸̶̸̴̵̴̸̸̸̴̶̸̶̶̷̸̷̶̵̴̴̷̴̶̸̴̵̶̴̸̷̷̶̷̴̶̷̶̵̶̵̸̴̵̵̵̴̷̶̶̴̵̴̴̷̸̶̵̵̶̸̴̷̴̸̶̵̸̶̶̵̶̷̴̷̶̷̶̶̵̶̶̷̷̶̶̴̸̶̵̵̴̷̴̴̶̷̴̵̵̵̴̶̵̸̴̶̵̸̴̸̵̸̷̵̵̷̶̷̵̴̶̵̴̴̸̸̵̴̸̷̶̶̷̶̶̷̶̸̴̴̸̷̶̵̵̸̷̶̸̵̵̵̵̴̴̷̶̷̶̴̷̷̶̵̶̵̵̵̴̷̸̵̴̴̴̸̶̶̷̵̷̴̷̵̵̵̴̸̶̶̵̴̸̴̸̴̴̷̴̶̴̷̴̷̵̴̴̸̴̸̷̸̵̷̵̴̶̴̵̴̸̶̶̴̷̵̡̨̧̡̡̢̨̡̨̢̢̧̨̡̨̧̧̨̧̡̨̧̢̡̡̧̡̡̧̧̡̢̡̢̡̨̡̢̧̡̢̢̢̢̧̧̧̡̢̢̧̧̢̧̨̧̢̡̢̡̢̧̨̢̡̨̨̢̧̨̡̧̧̢̡̡̨̡̡̨̡̢̢̧̨̨̢̧̧̢̡̨̨̧̡̧̢̡̢̢̢̢̨̢̢̡̢̧̢̢̨̧̢̢̢̨̨̨̧̡̨̨̨̡̢̢̧̧̢̢̧̡̨̡̧̨̡̧̨̧̡̡̢̡̡̧̧̢̢̢̡̡̢̨̨̢̡̧̨̢̡̡̢̢̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̖̭̭̜̟̦͕̞̠̤̯̥̖̩̠̪̰̳͖̙̻͈̖̬͙̫̫͎̮̬̣͎͔̱̹̟̫̻̙̘̭͉̲̣͔̬̮̞͙̠̹̣͓͕̟̤̘̝̮̞̯͉̼̫̞̫̭̥̮̝̣̟̩̠̰͇̻̟̪̞̖̗̤̘̱͓̻̱͈̩͈̖̫̰̹̞̬̙̩͕̼̞̬͍̝̮̰̯̤̤̦͎̖̻̻̺̺̫͙̱͔̖̟̣̙͔͈̖͎̬̥͎͇͉̘͓̻̖̬̗̮̗̹͇̮̲͎̮̞̖̭̞̘̼͉̤͔̜͕̟͚̱͕͍̭̜̫̝̠͎͈̻̹̝̪͕̫̻̘̥͉̳̹̪̟̘̹͇͙̭̬̫͕̩͖͚̮̣̻̱̙̙̙͙̲͓͙͇̮̞͙͙̖͎͈̘̞̗̪̥̣̳̫̯̳̦͚̟͔͕͍̼̺͉̘̳͉̖̤̤̤̗̯̼̖̣̩̩̙̮̣͍̣̪͚̫͍̰̹̪̦̼͇͈̞̺͙͍͉̭̠͉̳̜̹̗̱̣͓̻̣̬̰͎̼̩̙͉̭̬̟̺̯̮̯̞̳͓͉̰̣̪̹͚͔̱͍̘͈̭̜̰͕͓͉̝̞͇̼͕̞̳͓̼̤̹̤͉̤̬̥̹̤̻̰̲͔̪̥̲͔̝̤̞̘̲̬̻̪̪͖̘̮͕̰̥͍̼̱̳͈̲̙͙̹̬̺͕̭̞͉̖̳͚̳̻̭͎̻͎̲͍̬͕̦̜̖̲̱͔̻̜͚̖̳̮͔̫͎̦̖̹̥͙̖̥̤̱͚̜͓̠͇̟͍̗͕̤̥͖̳̣̜̭͇̻̮̞̲̣̖̫͙̹͕͔̼͙̭̞͎̗̥̖̗͔͙̬͓̳͉̫̣̜̯͓̰̩͍̤̘͙̱͓̪̯̭̙̩̞͉̩̗͙̘̥̙̞̘̮̗̬̠͈͕̰̪͕͙̣̝̻̠̟̘̺͕̥̯͉͉̟͙̜͖̫͈̣̬̟̮̯̻̹̞̫͇̟̱̹̗̮͔̹͈̫̩̺̗̲͖̼̰̩͔̖̞̙͚̭̣̥̦͖̲̯̤̯̥͎͎̪͍͔͙̺̭̜̗̰̮̭̼̰̮̥͙͚͍͇̟̣͓͈̣̣̬̪̳̻̹̭͉̘̺͎̘̪̫̦̻͙̝̬̺͙̫̞͚̥̠̺̮̩͕͍̤̲̮͖̱̠̜͙̘͙̭͎͕͕̼͕̥̼̳̯̼̘̺̰̻̺̩͍̘̫̞̜͙̗͖̗̰̮͖̯̰͕̩̣͚͙̻̮̩̗̠̘̮͚͍̠̱͓̯̞̟͚͈̘̲̠̩̲̹͎͕̣̻̘̥͈̗̻͖̫͕̪̲̣͙̫̺̝͙̱͍͎͎̦̤̘̲͍͙͈͙̹̤̞̻͓͓̰̮͓͖̣̙͍̲̘̹̮̘̺̖̭͕̘͔̥̱̯͕͖͇̬̤̞̖͖̠̹̫͍̟̻͚̭̫̲͔̺̝̪̣̻̻̩̟̱̦͎̟̻̗̥̗̬̦͔͇̝͔͎͎̳̭̭̙͔̞̼̦̣̲̫͚͉̼̞͎̹̤̩̟̠̣̺̬̰̪̟̦͉̝̻͇͕̖̣̰͙̹͔̝͚̫̘̭̰̦̣̙͚̖͔̤̩̙̞̤͙͈̩͎̟̖̪̞̼̠̥̻͇̝̩̫̩̫͓̮͇̰͔͖͉͔͔̺̼̪̮̘͔͔͙̭̦̹̖̙̱̜̝̠͓͚͔͇̰̙̤̳̻͖̪̞̟̤̮̝͙͇̰̹̲͙͔̞̜̼̝̞̠͇̪͚͚̩͙̯̫̳̘̜̗̺̜̭͉̯̭̯͍̞̺͙̹̼̳̘͉͍͔͓̖͉̳͕̩̤̤̪̤͈͔͚̝̝͕̗̜͚̠͉̝̰͖͚̳̱͇͍͖̪͓̼͕͙̟͚̙̼͈͍̺̮̲͉͔̜͖̹̣͖͎̗̣͕̞̤̩̪̟̰̻͔͖̩̗̙͔͉̺̜̠̱̞̯̮̰͇͕̯̙͚̺͔̲̯̞͔̹͉̫̖̭͙͚̞̖̼̦̱͉̫̯̟̖̫͍͎͍̼͕͔̥̦̮̟̤̺͓͚̫̗̱̣̤̝̟̣̳̫̘̯̝͈̰̰͕̭̣͕̥̟̥͚̝͓̺̤̫͕͇̻̻̫̫͉͙̱̤̙͚͔̖̰͖͈̬̗͙͎͉̤͓͇͎̭̩̼͕̪̝̲̟̥̫̤̰̣͖̩̹͚̜͈͈̪̘͈͖͍̮̪̙͔̯̰͖͎͙̖̠̮̪̟̲̦̱̹̩̮̲̥̪̣̜̼̪͕̰͇̠̯̻̮̜̖̙̲̥̪̻̮̙̤̫̞̜̺͍̬̹̙̦̠̬͖̻͉̗̖͇͙̹̱̭̟̤̰̩̰͓̗͈̦̻͉̞͉̹̦̗̳͇̦̝̲̬̪̯̲̪͙̦̠͈̼̠͓͔̩͕̝͈͚͚̤̜̗̫͇̪̪̦͔͚̥̤̰͈͈̰̻̣̥̳̹̠̭̟̻͈̠̣͙͍͓̫̮͕͚͚͖͖̙͖̬̗̘̪̠̘̬̳͈̮̰̦̹̲̫̼̺͉̹͔̺͔̳̭͔͕͈͇͈̤͈̼̗̼͓̖̮̩͍͓̞̦̻͇̻̺̗͍̯̯̦̯̩͈̻̼̪͈̺͚̼̼̜̘͔̯͇͎̥͉̤̖̰͎̞̘͇͓͚̩̤͍̤̬̫̺̟͇̰̤̮͇͕͖͎̬̜͚̠̻̗͓̝͔̮̖̥̘̘͓̩̮̖̗̮̭̬̘̮̦̣̳͕͖͇͍̦͉͉̰͈͔͔̩̣̞͖̟̹͖̼͍̘̹͎̗̰̳̹͈͚̞̺͓̞̼͓̹̞̜̝̻̞̻͙̠͉̜̖̥̮̱̖͔̦̰̫̜͉̠̩̲̲̱̥͙͇̤̜̯͚̹̤̩͓̤̤̬͖̜̣̱̹̫̥̩͈̲͙̠̥͖̖̠̺̫̙͖̦̖̟̫̟͙͚͈̪̯̯͙̱͓̼̜͚͍̭̦͖̖͇̟͇̮̼̼̪̙̳̝̝̮̼̜͖̠̥̦̖̟͍̤͎͓̥̻̣̞̩̖̦͙͇̻̹̮̙̥̗̠̻̣̦͓̱̮͈̠̜̮̫̦̦͙͇̮̼͔͚̥̬̙̱̮̝̻̬͈̦̳͖̼̣͇̦͔̱̮̩̥̻̼̭͖͖͖̞̰̯̥͙͉͍̲̞͇̠̲͓̮̪͚̞͉̝̭͉̥̮̫͙͕̟͎̲̳̱͉͎̟̯̺̣̙̫̞̞̬̩̘̳̩̲̩̙̫͕̫̬̠̘̩̳͇̟̤͙͓̝̪͖̘͍̗̟̞̺̹̞̭͍̱̘̼̖̤̩̳̯̦̘̥̰̙͓̮͈̲̦͍̦̺̝̦̭̗͕̣̥̮͉͙̭̠͔͈͚̘̝͔͚̬̤̰͙͔̲̦̥̝͍͔̼̤̟̙͇̣̮͍͉̼̦̪͎̭̩͎̮̻̪̠̹͎̦̲͙̙̩̹͈̤̝͙͇̼͉͎͈̠̜̱͎̟͍͇̞͔̼͍̞̦̟̥͕̪͓̘̜͖̟̞͕̬̳̱̝͔̟̗̼̥̘̗̟̘̟͚̰̲͕̤͔̩͍̜̩̣̲͔̤̲͓͙̙͎̺̳̜̰̞̖̦̺̻̯̰̩̫̳͙̰̳̻̠̞̣̙͎͉̩̯̪̮͍̣̥̟̻̪͉̙͓̮͚̼̺͈̲̲̳̬͚͉͎̲͖̙̣͓̫̟̮̫͕̻͈̮̰̟͕͚͉̦͉̥̳̼̣͉̤͔̫̣̤͈͉̟̮͓͓̦̩̲̮̜̳̜̙̭͙̘̠̹̯͔͎̹͙̗̺̤̗͐͑̈́͒̔̒̾̂͆̍́͆͂̓̄̅̀͊̋͑͛̇̊̽̈̔̓́͗̐̊̓̄̏͛̄̋͗̉̒͌͑͗͒͆̌̂͂̇̃͋̀́͐̾͛̇̃̈́̏̈́̋̀̍̇͆̓̈͊͊̑̂̈́̋̍̂͆̂̀̑͗̏͑̾̄͗̎͂̅̄̍̒̓̀̏̐͋͒̑͌̾͌́̽́̏́͐̎̆̎̀̀̀͛͆̈̈́̃͂̄͂̿͂̓͐̒̿̈́̇́̈́̐͋̇̎̀͐̓̌̀̂̃̒̈̈́̄̔́͛̉̆́̀̐̉͛̆̇̒͋̔̆̈́̐͋̒̐̎̀͊͗̔̆̎̈́͑̑̽̎́̀̎̊̀͌̏͗̿̐̓͂͗̅͐͊̆̃̓̒̏̐̈̅̂͊͐̇͑́̎́͌̃͆̏̑͂̎͛̅̅̃̑̉͐͂̄̉͑̃͌͌̾͊̃̋̍͒͑͂̌̀̊͗͛͂̆̓̒̔͌̋͑̑̐͛̊͗̒̐͌̿̀͗́̎̓̑̿͌̿͋͑̏̃͐̆͐͊̾͛́́͑̄͑́͐̅̂̃͐̑̂̊̿̆̾̀̍̂̊̊̽̆́̀̈́͂̓̎̍͊̓̎͗͒̈͐͂̒͛͊̈͋͆̍̿͌͑̔̈̃̑̈̍̄͋͛̑̿͐͋̒̊͗̎̒̑̄̓̇̈̈́̊̍̓̈́̄̀̾͐̓̈́͋̌̂͐̈́̿̓̅͐͗̔̑̓̈́̀̏̆̅̽͑̑̎̓̄̑͂̓̔̆̿̀͊̓̈̃̑̈́̊̾̓̅̈̽̈́̄͐͑̾́̀̉́́̋̑̈́͛͌́̋̒̇̌̈̅͐͛̂̐̈̾̂͗̄͊̋͗̎͆̓̾̄̅̀͒̈̎̂̈͂́̓̿̃̈́͑͗̃̋̓͂̅̔͒͑̓͐͑͑̈̍̑̌̀̌̓̀̈́̓̀͒̔̑͒̔̀͆̿̈̏͋͆̄͌͊̂̓̄͌̀͊̎̂̈́̒̀̿̓̓̆̈̀̉̉́̄̓͛̈́̾̈́͗̊͌̽͆̒̏͗̐̈́̀͌̑̀̾̑͆̔̑̓͗̐̃̌͌͑͂̇̇͊̆̂̓͌̀̀͐̉̌̍̋̒͂͂̐̽́͒̄̾͒̃̀͂̀̂̂̔̇͋̓̊́͊͆̔̓̅͌͊̅̊̈́̐̀̆͌̿̈̇̌̓͆̂̎̈̈́̈̆͒͋̏͐̽̂̿̀̐̌͊̊̅̇̿͑͑̾̀̓̔̿̀̈́̅̉̆̔͛̽̅͊͑̌̉͛̌̽̌̓̾̌̓͋̅̃̾̔̀̂̃͋̈́̓̊̇͆͊̀͗͂̂͑̈̎̄͛̀͑̂͒̅͐͛̒̓͛̈̊̉͛͆͋̓͋̏̆́̎̍̒́̃̂̅̐͛̃̔̓̒̍̈̈́̏̾̃͋̽̈́̽̔̊̌͒͋̊͋͐̿́̽̓̿͊̋̊͂̊͑͛́̀͆̐͑̿̇̋͒̍̉̆͐̐͌̏̀̎̊͊̈́̔̍͗̄̎̎̃̇͂̅͑̈́̓͑̽̈́̀͗̈́́̿̀͑͌̀̐̀͒̅͌̃̈́͛̂͌̅͒̃̀̐͒͆͗̍̈̀̌̓̓̏̉̌̓̑̈́̈́̅̊͋̂̅̇̓̅̓̈́̈́̉̇̀̾̇̅͋̿̉̇̾̑̃̑́̒̎̿͒̅̔̊͗̍̀̈́́͆͑͂̎̆͋̐̓̈̑̈́͗̂̂̓̓̇̀̀̿̍̈́̈́́͌́̈́́̂̓̌̐͋̑̓̀͐͊͑̓̀̋͋̈́̎͒͐͐̿̊͊̇̓̃̔͒̓͒͋͌͋́͂͋̏̓̑̊̐͒͗̌̓͂̊͗̑͆͑̓̑̈̿͗́́̉̂́̌̆̈̊͋̈́̐́͂̂̾͛͂͋́́̐̃̈́͂͑̑͒̋͒̌̋̒̓̀͆̾͂͗̏̎̑̐̋̓̿͐͑̈̑̓̒́͂͆̉̓̌̑͊̒̏̆̄̽̾̽̈́͂̏̿̊̈̂͆̀̈́͋̓̓͛͗͊̒̌͗̋́̽͆̎̈̄̇͊̍͆͌̀̔̌̄̔̊͗̅̄͆̐̐̓͒͐͒̍̈̆̂̏͐͋̒̀̈́̎͂̑̓̊͒̈́̆͋̋̌̀̅̒̈̊̀̇͑́̈̒͂̈͗̌͋̾̽͛̈́͌̂̽̂̃͐̒͌̊̎̄̎͊̈́͊̀̿̈́̋͑̔̀͐́̑̌͂̑͌̒̔̍͐̊̏͑͂̓͑̈́̄͆͒̂́̓̈́̅̃̂̈́́͌͂̾̉̓̽̋̈̌͆̄͆͆̍́̑̎͆͗̃̄̏͗̿̆̐̓̈́̈́̾̊͌͐̊͐̐̿͛̀̿́̇̉́͋̅̔́̔͌͂͒͑̽̈́̀̊̿̑̑͒̈̌̏̐̓̔̒̌́̀͌̀͛̋̄̀̂͛͐̉̽̉̾̾̌̎͒͛̍́̋̿͐̎̋̿̈̔̓͗̊͌̍̈́̓͊̈̈̊͐̀̍̋̿̊̋̒̓͐̃̈̑̇̒̌̐̎͐̀͊͊̃̌̀͗̑̈̒̇͛̃̃͂̑̏̍̍͑͑̊̇̀̈́̾̉͒̈́̓̋̏̿̎̿́͗̆̐̓̈́̈́̒̈́̂̎́̑̅͒̊͗̔͋̉͛͛̔̅̿͑̀̀̓̆̊̾̊͗̒̂͌͊̉̽̐̍̔͐͐͌́̒̎́̈̈́͛̇̈́͛̑̈́́͋̄̾̌̉̌̌̀͑̓͆̐̋̓͗̿͗̎̀̄̐͑͂͛̇͂̊̈́͋̓͐̀̇̏̈́́̉͐̈͆̃̓͌̌͆̾̆͆̉́̾̀̏͐̓͐̈́͌͗̎͆́̏̍̉̾̎̂̐͛̆̇̑͒̄̅̄̆̒̊̎̾̋̍̆̊̌̽̎̅́̓͆̌̋͐̎̀̎̔̄͒̑͋̈́̊́̿͐͊͐̅̓̒͂͑́̅̾̄̅̾̌̀͒̾͛̒̿̈́̀̒̊̌́̃̏͗̄̔̑̀̈̾̈́͑̄͋̿̾̔͋͗̉͂͑̀̍̇́͛͑̋́͌͒̏͛̃̂̀̐͑͂̂̃̈́͒̐́̉̓̏̎͌̅̿̊̓̊̀́̎͐́̌̍͆̾̑̎̈͗̈̿̂̊͑̓͊̎̿͂͛̄͌̅̑͆̀͛̑̅̅̅̀̏͂́̋̀̀̃̋͆̈́̆͊̑͂͆͑̋͌͊̈̐͛̈́̌̓̈͒͌̆͊͒͑̃͒̌̂̄̾̂͆̈̔̾̋͌̉̆͐̈͂̊̈́́͗̈́̐̓̈͐̎͌̈́͒̓̋̀̉̍͌̂̿̓̒͑̽͛̎́͌̊͑͐̎̆̽̊̊̎̒͑͆̆͂̐̏̏̇̓̽̐̑͛͋͛͗̇̐̊̊͛̾̀͑̒͋͒̾̿̄͆̓͑͗̂̏̑̌̐͛̑̒̓̏̆̑̀̎͋̏̎̏́͆̄͗͆̀͂͛̓̆̆́̿̍̇͒̃͊̒̈̑̏̊͆̈́́̐̌̽͆̓͛̇̓͑͗͋̅̇̌̓̂̔̓̈̏̋̉͆͐̄́̏̈́͑̾̇͛̋͒̋̈́̌͊̄̉̓͐̌̔̏͂̌̀̓̿̇͒͋͗̾̾̃̂̽͆́́͂́̀̍̅͊̆̈́̀́͊̔̈́̏̋̈́͂̈́̌̃̇̊̉̓͆̌̃̓̀̎̓̊͛͛̒̆̏̍̍̔̀͒̀̽̎̔̓̐̂͊̀͒̋̔̉́͂̿͂̆̽́͂̑̐̔̈́̅̔̉͑̀̀̔̓̐̿̃͐́̂́̍͆̀͗͊̿̀̈̏̋͗̍̒̈́̇̑̄̀͛͐͋͒̋͊̏̈́̊̿̔̔̎̀͗̑͒͆̌̓̌̍͌̓͒͛̈̈́̋̍̈́͊̄̊̒̇̃̄̈́̚̚͘̕̕̕͘̕̕̚͘̕̕̕̚͘͘͘̕̕̕͘̚̚͘̕̕̚͘̕͘̕͘̚̚̕̚͘͘̚͘̚͘̚͘̚̕̚͘͘̕̚͘̕̚̕̕̕͘̚͘̚̚̕̚̚̕̕͘̚̕͘̚͘̕͘͘͘̚̕͘̕̕̚̚̕̚̚̚͘̚̚̚̕̚̕̚̕͘̕͘̕̚͘͘̕̕͘̕͘̚͘͘͘̚̚̕̚̕͘̚͘͘̕̕̚͘̚̕̕͘̕̕͘̚̕̚̚̕̕͘̕̚͘͘̚̚̚̕̕̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͠͠͠͝͠͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅ/̵̸̵̸̷̴̷̸̵̸̵̴̸̴̴̸̷̷̶̶̴̴̷̴̷̴̴̶̵̶̶̸̴̴̵̶̴̴̴̶̴̵̴̷̷̴̸̴̶̵̶̷̴̴̶̴̶̸̸̴̷̴̵̷̶̶̶̵̸̷̶̵̶̷̵̷̵̸̶̵̷̴̴̸̸̴̷̵̸̴̵̵̵̶̵̴̴̶̶̷̵̶̸̶̴̴̸̴̵̵̵̵̵̴̷̸̷̸̶̸̸̸̴̵̶̵̷̵̵̷̴̸̸̴̸̶̴̸̵̶̶̴̶̶̴̶̶̴̸̵̴̵̷̵̸̶̶̵̴̶̶̵̴̶̴̴̶̴̵̶̵̸̵̶̷̴̵̵̷̶̷̵̸̸̵̷̷̷̷̶̶̷̴̸̶̶̴̶̸̵̵̷̸̴̷̴̵̶̶̸̵̷̸̷̸̷̷̴̸̶̸̴̷̴̵̸̸̷̴̸̸̸̴̴̷̵̵̷̴̷̶̵̵̷̵̵̷̵̵̷̸̵̴̷̶̸̴̴̸̴̴̶̵̸̶̴̵̴̴̶̴̶̶̴̷̶̸̴̴̸̵̴̶̵̷̵̷̵̵̸̷̵̸̴̴̷̶̶̸̵̴̵̴̴̵̷̸̶̴̷̵̵̶̷̵̸̴̸̶̶̸̶̸̶̸̴̴̷̶̴̶̶̷̵̶̵̴̨̧̧̢̡̢̨̨̨̧̧̡̢̨̡̢̧̡̨̨̧̡̧̨̧̢̡̡̨̡̡̡̨̨̨̡̧̡̨̢̡̡̧̢̡̨̢̧̨̡̨̧̡̡̨̢̢̨̨̧̧̢̨̧̢̢̧̡̧̢̡̨̢̡̧̧̧̡̨̢̡̢̧̨̧̡̡̨̧̨̧̡̢̨̡̨̡̢̢̧̨̨̧̨̨̢̢̨̡̧̡̨̨̨̧̡̧̡̡̢̢̧̡̡̡̧̡̢̡̢̧̢̧̧̡̡̢̨̢̧̢̧̡̨̢̧̧̨̧̧̨̡̡̨̡̡̡̨̢̨̧̧̨̨̡̢̨̡̧̧̢̢̨̨̡̡̧̨̨̨̢̢̢̢̧̧̧̡̨̢̢̡̧̧̧̧̨̧̨̢̡̧̧̨̢̢̢̨̨̢̡̧̡̧̨̢̢̨̢̡̨̨̢̢̡̨̨̨̢̡̡̢̨̡̧̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̬̩̗͈̲̞͇͉͕̩̹̲͉̻̪͔͖͔̫͔͙̖̦̹̥͖̹̠̫̠̻̹͎̻̰͔͚̬̤̹͕̣͕͖̼̭̳̭̹͓̙̣̬͖̲̣͙̯̤̫̠̫͎̪̞̰̪̥̪̱͓̘̤̰͙̼̣̠̬̬͓̮̭͔̦͔͚̣̭̺̞̻̟̟͈̰͕̙̥͇̺̳̰̖̥̟͎͔̦͙͖̙̹̗͙̦̹̯̺̺͚͚͖̗̪͎̬͉̭̪͈͈͕̠̬̳̝͉̻̭͔͙̬̲̘͉̥̩̼̣͉̤̟͓̬͚͖̞̮̩͔̜͔͚̲͕̱̝̳͍̮̮̦̣͙̥̤͎̹̮̤̩͈̝͚̖̹̗̹̖̱̯̪̘̥̳̤͓̟̲͔̘̥̜̩͔̮̘̥̗̻̠̪͖̗̯̻͕̺̥̗͕̗̜̻̪̥̰͈͉͕͚͈̱̞̖͍͍̺̯̳̭̳͈̝̼̰͔̣̟̝̻̟̖̰̪̩̭̖̯̟̱̳̮͕͇̦̩̘̥̗̥̬̤̯̜̩͓̫̹̺̦̦̼̼̱̠̠̳̤̻̳͔̰̺̲̟̠͇̯̠͕͈̱̝̤͎̰̙̙͔̭͓̬̞̯̼̣̗̪̠̣̝̰̘̠̰̮̻̯̜̫͈̳̻͖͖̤̮̝͇̫̭̦͚̞̥̥̺̹̻̫̫̭͙͔̗͇͉͕̲̜͈̮̳͎̩͇̞̖̥̦̼̱͍͉͚̬̝͖̜̩͖̘̯̙̼̻̝͈̙̺̝͔̙͚̥̥͇̼̖̖͇̖̻̫̻̠̩̠̻̥̪̪̠̦̘͍̻̤̘̥͖̹̳̩͓̭̫̜̟̟͚͖̞̟̼̮̥̬̗̥̳̳̼̠̜̯̹̥͉̼̯͎̱̪̲̞͚̝̫̞̫̤̘̥̞͍̲͖̪̹̭̠͔̼̱̤̳̘̼̙̦͙͖̤̗̯̮͎̖̭̼̭̖̥͕̥̜̹̝͚̼̩̮͉̹͎͎̞͚̗̩̻̦͖̟̜̖̘̞̼̜̥͍͕̦̻̼̞̝̖̝̙̠͈̝̱̗͙̖̥̪̯̰̝͖͚̼͍̰̟̜̪̟̣̩̥̖̤͕͔̤̯͕̗̯͇̤̩̫̼̣̯̩̙̪̘͚̟̙̫̤͙͈͎̬̲̹͚̳͈̲̟̭̝̣͚̱̰̞̬͔̖̤̺̥̖̖̖̘̭͓̲͚̱̻͈͙̬̳͙͔̠̯̭͈̯̟̜͎̼̣͍͍̞̩̭̞̬̗̠̗̱̹͙̫̺̫͎̯̲̩̦̳͖̱̯̼̺͉͇͎̪̰̪̟͖̯̦̘̮͎̜̘̺̪͍͎̮͍̩̟̲̭̜̮̰͓̱̭̹͈̲͈̝͈͈̝̟͉͉̳̻̣̭̤̘̲̩̝̹̳͙̘͈͉̮̖̬̙̰̮̳̙̗̭͖͈̖͇̼̲̠̦̥̹̰̺̗̘̘̜̪͍͖͇̝̭̜̱͔̺̺̰͉͕̞͍̗̫͖͕͖̙̘̱̻̮͚̮͎͇̬̲̫̤̟̦̺̰̥̙̜͈̣̟̰̠̙̘̜͕̣̞̻͇͔̙͖̟̺̩͉͖͓̩͙͉̤͖̼̝̦̥̠̪͙̭̪̖̲̥̼̲͔̜͉͍̥̝̼̫̬̹̟̩̣̯̗̪͙̟̻̫̙͚͖̖͖̗̟̩͕͖̗̞̙͚͓̙̪̖̝̳̟̝͓̭̳̭͔͈̭̭̘̦̙̞͚͙̭̻̳̖̠͎̘̹͓͚͓̤̼̳̼̙͖͈̘̦̭̮͇̻͎͎̗̩̟̯̪̘͔̹͇͔̜̗͚̺͖̬̠̱̟̻̞̜͎̬̥̼̫͉̳̗̣̠̰̗̗̦̥̙̞̖̗̼̖̟̩̟̲͚̮̥̺̭͓̹̘̼͉̪̜̝̭͍̩̜̩̟̙̜͎̣̦̪͔̟̻̹̫̞͓̦̪̟͚͔̝̖̻̼͕̖̙̬͓̩̖̗̟͎̩͉̯̼͖̗̠̤̺͔̯̘̳̯̻̦̞̙̥̬̦͙̞̤̥͔͙̣̲̺̭̤̜͉̫̞̥̭̗̳̭͍̭̝̪̰͈̳͕͙̤̝̤̖͙̯͔̗͎̼̠͚͎̳̪͙̮͚͉̣̝̟͇̻͙̜̹̰̬̳̗͔͓̭̦̤͙̼͈̙͓̻̪̯̦̬̙̯̰̱͉̰̠͇̙̙͕̼̺̝̗͔͚͍͇͓͖̘͇̙̣̼̥̫̦͍͖͈̣͚͈͈̜͓͕͇̫̝̘̳͓̺̝̻̞̭̟̱͙͔͍͇̲͇̰̭͍̫͔̘̙̥̼̜͎͖͖̪̲͚̥͖̻͈͔̫̜̳̙̳̬͓͚͇̜̲̥̯̲̯̦̦̩̳̲̠͖̝͕͔͈̩̱̟̮͉̫͈̗̪̱̝̹̰̤̦̹̰̠͚̫͎̤̘̹̪͙̦͎̩̬̤̣̰̮͉̯̤̝͔̱̰͔̠̻̝͖̝̲͎̜̯͈̠̗̰͎̥̞͙̯̙̙̤̦͍͇͈̥̗̲͚͎̰̩̪̖̖͚̞̲͇̹̻̜͖̱͕̰͖͓̘̞̞̯̹̩̥̠̭̻͚̠̯̜̝̱̜͙̺͔͍̯͈͈͔̰̺̤̩̬͇̬̳͈͉͕̟̞̝͕̳̠̪̭̟͇̲͓̖̺̻̳͎̮͉͖̼̮̺̼̘̭͎̝̻̪̺̖̘̦̤̤̠̖̪̥̬͇͔̠̙̲̮̬̘̣̥͔͙̭̖̫͓͕͇̟͉̤͕̯͈̭̜̗͍̼̟̰͔̹͖̤̱̣͍̜̻̟̙̗̙̟͚̝̳̮̦̜͈̩̤̗̙̯̭͖͈̥̠̯͎͔͇̯̲͍͈̦̗̺͕̯̞̺̗̦̫̙̖̞͔͚͕̻̞̱̤̼͍͇̙̲̤̱̯͇͖̜̲̩̝̫̯̱̹̠̼̣̦̬̜͈̺͙͎̣̮͙̟͔̦̜̜̫̤͎̮̘̟͖̣͓̯̺̞̟̝͔̯̮̠̖̥̣̟̲͉̜͚̝͈̥̩̪͍͓̜̱̬̯̟̜̙̻̞̰͍̩̟͍̲̫̘̠̩̫̪̦̗̣̫͉̠̭̣̗̟̣̺̼̤̠̤̜̪̰̟̭̠̬͇̭̻̱͔̳̣̹͙̺͚̥͍̟̮̙͙̙̭̰̠̖̬̖͚̲̺͔̺̯̺̮̮̦̱̮̳̗͔̦̫͔̙̻̯̪̤̺̖͓͇̣̣̖̱͓͕̤̼͎̺͖̫͎̝͈̪̰̱̞̥̘̺̦̻̻̻̫̮̳̻̯͖̱̳̮̖̱̗͖̫̣͔̺̤̲̯͓̳̪̱͓̤̭̦͉͉͙̬̣̟̘̘͉̘͇̖͓͚̭͇̙̲̞̼͎̜̼͙̗͉̬͚͉̟͖̩̰̳̫̹̹͈̗̝̘̼̭̬̯͖̦͎͇̮̯̠̱̻͓̼͍̟̠͍̹͚̹̠͍͎̠̫̰͓͓̼̼̗̖̯̠̞̣̱̟͙͍̳̘̭̗̙͓̬̻̥̲̯̪̝͇̝̣̖̺͖̗̻͓͇̟̰̖̙͕̲͔̘͕͕̱̣͎͇̤͉̬̬̯̖̣̞̪̟̲̖̬͖̙̗̖̹̟͚̝̪̬̖̙̳̖͎͇͍̤͔͉̜̗͙̤̱͔̖̪͇̝̬̣̳͙̼̜̥̣̰̻̥̻̠̪͙̰͈͕͍̥͎͎̪̺͕̮͍̝̥̣͉̬͈̳̱̮̻̝̤̣̘̥̞͖͍̹̩̬̘̣͈̮͍͖̝͔͖̳̻͇̻̪̻͈̻͇̤͉̤̗̮̤͙͉̺̹̝̼̺̣̝̖͍̰̯̥͕͍̬͉͍̹̞̱̟̘̤͎̯̘͉̦̥̱̥̺͓̻̻̬̲͓̞̘̻̟̺̳͙̠͔̻̖͔̜̺̬͚̥̗͕͇̰̞̱̖̥͔̟̻̖̳͉̘̺͚̲̞̙͍̙̥̪͍͉̠͕̻̪̞̲͚̠̻̞̬͖̲̟̤̺̰̭̠̲̘̥̣͉̺̞̹̱͉͉͈̮̭̟̯̦͖̠̗̮̺̖̤͉̤̣̰̝̭̖̦̲̱̦̫̪͔̜̩̰̱̤̩̪̩̰̗̗̺̦̻̼̘̳͕̗͉̜͚̲͙̙͎̮̺̘͕͈͎̤̙̘̬͖̥̗̯̖̹̠͈̺̖͈̞͉̘̯̹̬̙̗̞͖͔̲͚͇͓͚̥͕̼̥̙̜͓͖͍̱̬̱̟̞̣̬̱͕̼̦̭̳͎̗̱̱͓̫͍͙̭̫̪̼̗͈̳̥̮͇̲͙̝̠̳̟͓̤̙̤̗̥̫̝͎̞͎̗̙̜͍̜̠̯̺̙̲̼͙̥̗̬̱̣̙̱̫̭̟̖͕̬̟̠̙̫̯̹͇̫̼̣̙̯̗͕͙̳͕͖͖̰͔̞̜̖̯̥̣̪͚̩̫̳̬̜͓̘̲̲̞͕̤͚͍̞̯̫̘̞̜͎̩̹̗̟͙̞̺͚̹̯͖͙̺̦̟͚̬͎̝͇̬̠̖͚̰̼̘͓̖͈̻͉͍̻̻̜̝̩̫̻͔̗̯̗̩̣̞̙͈͍̝̦̺͔͖̰͖̗̼͖̱͙̳̗̟̯̮̠͖͎̠̝͓͚͙̱̳̖͕̺̹̞͎̺̦̻̺̯̻̻͎̝̩̮̭͙͚͇̼͍̩̘̯̫̮̫̟̮̳͉̱̭̹͕͎̅́̾̈́͋̽̀̑͒́̾͊̾̋̀͊́̈́́̔̎͆̓̐́̓̅̽̾̀̏͋͆̏̀̎̈́̔̃̈̾͑̎̑̈͋̐͗͛͆̋̽́͐͒̔̽͑̍̈́̔͌̓̄͒͐̓͗́̎̒̃̈́̈́̽̋̔̈́̎͌͊̇̽̇͊͛̒̔̌̽̈̓̏͑͆̀̈̓͗̈́̿̌́̏̓̋̈́̑̽̌̅̾͋͊̊͛̊̀̃͐̒͆͑͒̆͂́̈̎̆̽͂͆̍̑̓̒̈́͗̂̒̀̊͛̇͑̂͒͐̈́̒͗̑̋̊̍̈̐̔̾̀͑̑̅̔̄̾̋̌̆̃̈͆͑͌͐̉̉͛̒̎́̀̏̆̄̆̊͐̈́̈̓̏̊̀̽̓̑̿͂̂̃́̔͛̔̈̋͊̎̔̅͆̇̏̉̔͌́̈̃̊̀͒͆̇̔́͗̂͋̔̀̌̒́̌̔̃̆͌̃͋́̿͛̎̎̎̊͑͑̀͂̈́̌̇̏̀̎̇̋̑̏̍̒̈́̾̎̆͗̿̉̆͐̓̓͐̓͒̀͐̐̿́̌͊̈́͒̉̿̈́̅̈́̐̎̓͆̈́͆̆́̾̏͒̊̋̈́͐̽̈́̑͐̈̾̂͗̉̊̾̃̒̀́̊͂̓̽̂̊̓͆̄͗̑͗̾̽̍͛͑̔̈̃̾̍̀́̑͗̿́͆̒͑̀̆̒̓̽̿̾͆̐̍̿̀̊̌̾̌͂̐̎͌͆̆͂͒̀̔͆̂̔̇͋͛̈́̀̏͑͐̌̇̃̌̿͊͑̅̈́́́̔̓́͌͒̈̈̎̂̈́̍̀͌̓̀̆̐̓̂͐̀̏̐̃̈́͗̊͗̂̅͗͐͆̽̀͌͐̈̓̅͑͒̅̓̌͆̍̀̉̎͂̈́͛͌͋̑͗́́̆̀̃̔͑̂́̍̊̈̒̓̃̓̒̋͋̓̏̏̆̈̏̉̃͆̊̽́͌̋̂̐͐͛̂̈́̀̂͌̽̏̈́̉̃̒͊͂̉̈́̑̈̿̓̔̑̀͗͑́͌͗̑̂͑̊̉͊̿̂̅̀̍̂̌̅̄̈́͗̌̊̊̾͂̀͑̈́́̉̆́̑̏̔̔̈́͒̏̀̑͋̏̐̓̂̓́͆̀̊͌́̈̉̊̿̉̅̈́͑̋͑̽͐̈́̍̈́̑̿̂́̅͂͊͗̓̐̽̇͑̇̃͗͊͑̍͛̐̂̾͊͐͑͋̄̀͂̋͒̊͌͗̇̓͛̑̓̔̅̀͐̾̾́͐̇̽́̃̃̀͆̋͊̀̔̅͐͆͒̏̆̀̏̈́́͗͆̋͊̈́͒̓͂͐̈́̌̆͂̌̌̽̄͛͌͐̂̏̿̄̆̄̽̆͊̑͒̌̑̉̏̉̈́̒̊͑̾̇̀͂̿̆̌͌̋̃͐̅̎̈́́̉͂́̑́̐̈́͋̐̾͋̅͒́͛̐̅̔̊̊̋̈́̔̉̀̍͒͂̽̇̓̑̀͊͐̓̀̌̀̎̇͐͐̐̂̈́͆̈̑́̃̈́̔̋̓̎̔̋̄͛͂̒̇̀̾̾́͌̀̆͒̃̊̈́̈́̾̇̅̓̿̐̅̀̽̒̀̌̽̏̀͂̅̐̾͊̓̏̈́͐̉̄͂̓̍́̾̾̽̊̉̾͐͂̎͗̒͗͛̏̑͊́̍̋̃̊̏̃͗̿͑̿̆̾̃͐̀̿̅͗̅̿́̉̍̓̉͊͌͋͗̌͑̎͌̇́̈͋̈͆̅̾͒͗̒̄̃̇̊̓̈͂̍̇́͂͒͗̌͛̓́͊̋̅͂̇̈́͛̇͋͗̏̿̐̈́̒̒̀̇̀̂͌͒͐́̿̂̀̓̆̊̎̓̆͂̈̍͛͑͑̿̇̾̏̾͂̀̈́̎̇̿̒̍̎̑̃̂͗̈̉̐́̾̈́̇̽̍́̊̆̀̌̆̀̐̔̀̈́͒͌̐̾͛̿̄̈́͒̏͋̓̓̆̀̈́̎̃̊̉̔̿̈̐̌̈́͐̓̿̂̊̅̽̓̈́̑͆̎͊̀͋̍̄̿͋̈̒́̀̄̃̇̆͊̃̈̄̈́͋͒̑̓̈́̈́͋̐͒̇̔̉̍͒̈̔̓̽͆̆̈̿̉̊̔͗͛͗̌̿̊͗͂̃͑͊̿̈́̐͛̋̒̀̊̂̊̃̆̒͑̿̏̇̈́͗͊̊̇͌͒̋̋̌̌͂́̑̽͛̓̅̈́͗̽́̆̓́̅̓̎̑̂͌̊̄͊̍̋͗͋̿͆̈̀̇̎̈́̐͋̄̓̾̀̽̋́̿͒̀̃̋̓́̒͋̈́̏̽̿̓̽͂̈̀̾̑̇̀̉̐͗̌̿̑͛̅̓̎̅͌̀̅̈́̇̀͋̈́̆̃̀̉̽͋̉̿̒͐̆̈́̔̓̾̓̍́͒̿̀͊̌̈́̑̀̆̓͆̽̄̍͑͒̒̓̊̓͑̃̀̄̉̇͊̇͊̽̂̀̅̐͋̆͂̄̃̌͆̐͗́̄͆͆͑̓̈́̈͋͒̄̀͑̎̈̀̈̈̃̎̄͌̈́̑͐̊͐̅̐̈́͋̌̈̆̇͛̍̃̆̋̎̑́̋̄̿͌̎͊̏̅̌̿̈́̄̆͑͌̀̇̂̒̉̒͐̅̀͊̒̐̀̓͛̓̂̄̈́̿̅̉̒͌̓̇̅̈̔̍͋͒̋̋̓͐̓̐̽̋͆͊͐̽͂̄́͛͐̓̍̐̈́͆̓̅̒̽̀̽͗̈̈́̓̄̍̌̓́̈́̊́͊̋̀͊̾̾͐͂̓̀͛̀̄͛̽̂̃́́́̄̽͋͒̈͛̓͑͗͊́̏̐̇̏̽̒̑̂͗̍̓̃̅̓͗̒͌͆̉̊̈̋͒̂́̆̇̃̓̾́̅̌̈́̃͒̀̄̈́̾͌̆͐͐͌̽͗̈̿̀̎̏͗̆͊̿̒̈̃̌͒́̐͑̅͗̎͒̏̽͆̌̂̆̌̎̍̃̈̌͗̉͗̋̑͆́̏̽͒͒̆̈́͒̌̓͛̿̈́̆͐̒͌̋̍͂̄͋̋́̉̑͐̂͌͒̏̅͒͋̀̐͑̓̉̀͊͂̿̿̈̍̑͂̿͊̏͑̀̎͋̽̄̏̈̊̂͂̇̅̉̾̀̊̇̾͌̄͗̇̉̒̈̒͆̆̂̑̍̍̅̈́̈̄̀̿̑̊͒̍̓̈͑̆̎̈̏͛̔̒̑̏̀́̇̎̔̑̍̐̌̋͊́̆̇̉́̈́̅̓̈́́͂͑́̎̾̀̂͒́̽̾͒̓̇̏̊̍̍̌̾͒̐̆̀̓̌͌̃̀̈́̏̎̉̀̐͌̒̈́̅̂͒͆̌͒͋̃̏̏́̑̏̈́̉͊̃͋͆̓̓̏͂̒̃̐̇̂̑̌͊̀͆̆͋̏̎̈́͆͑̂́̿̈́̾̀̾́̎̆͐͌̓͊̉͋͐̌̀͊͋̑̋̉̍̐͊̅̈́͆̇̿̇̐̅͒̾̐̆̾̊͗̈́̒͌͂̀̿́̆̈̆́̉̽̋̏̏̾͆̓̾̈̈́̓̽̂̀̆͋̋̊͑͌̉̇̾͊̑̇̉͊͊̎̌̍̽͒͋̃̉̔̏̓͋͑̌̉͐͗̓͆̓̈́͗͒̀̿͋̇̓̃̂̃̀̈̉́̊͌̇̓̏̈́̀͑̉̓̆́̆̑̊͌̈̈́̍̎͗̂̀̎͋̽͆͛̒̐̄͌̔̌̈́͑̔̇̽̀̈̐͋̓̓́̅̐̉͒͂̊̆̈́͒͑́͋͑̋̀̀́̇͗̓͊͑̂̃͑̽̿͐̅̏̾̾̒̈́̈́̈́̽͌̆̾̀͊͑̅̂͑̍̅̀͒̽́̒̂̇͛̈́̒͑̎̀̈́̐̉͒̾̂̆͐̄̀̆́̒̑́̈̈͗͂̅͗͌̈̃̾̿̐̑̿͊́͆̌̃̑̅̈́̌̾̊͌̊̎̓́̍̽͗̒̌̿̽̌̃̎̽̓͑̉̃̓̓̊͆̑̔̏̍͐͐̀͐͂̀̌͛̈́́͂̈́͋̔̐̋͂̿͐̐̾̈́̂̂̓͊̋̀͛͐̍͗̈́͂̄̂͂͊̎̃̄̓̌̈̄̌̈́͋͋̈͛̄̓͐̇̽̊̽̋͒̒́́̾͒̐̆̾̄̽͌̈́͂̐̌̈̄̇̽͋̄́̀̄̓͌̊̀̍̒̋̈́͋͊̌͑̌̔͐̾̎̎́̉̉̅̇̌͑́̂͑̓̑̋͑̒͋́́̓̃͒̀͒̂͂̃̀̋͛̏̃̀͒͂̂̿͐̋̆̍̇̍͛͗̈͌̊̓̅̐̇̀̉̎̈́̄̃̅͆̂̀͐̀̓̔̓͂͐̓̾͑̄̈́̋̈́̔̑͐̄̃̿̈́́̏̇́̂̒͌͒͑̌̈́̀̿̽̂̐́́̓̽͌̊̅̅̃̾́̏̆͑̈́̃͑̒͆̓́͐̈́̄́̀̓̐̒̓͆̓̂͑̂̍͒̑̕̕͘̚̚̕̚̚͘̕͘̚̚̕̚͘̕͘͘̕̕̚͘̕̕̚̚͘͘̚̚͘̚̕̕͘͘̚̚̚͘͘̚̕̚̚͘̕̚̚̕̕̕̕̚̚̕͘̚̕̚̕̚͘̕̚̚͘͘̚̕̕̕̕̚̚̕̚͘̕͘͘̕͘̕͘̕͘͘̕͘̕͘͘͘̚̕͘͘̚͘̕̚͘͘̚̚͘͘̕͘̕̚͘̕̚̚̕̚̚̕͘͘̚̚͘̚̕̚̕̚̕̕̕͘͘͘̚̕̚̕̕̕͘͘̚̕̕̕̚̕͘̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͠͠͠͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅ/̴̶̶̵̶̶̷̴̵̶̷̴̷̷̴̷̶̸̴̵̶̶̶̸̶̸̵̴̴̷̷̷̵̶̷̷̵̷̶̶̶̸̸̵̶̷̵̸̸̸̶̴̶̴̴̶̸̸̵̷̸̸̶̶̸̶̶̶̷̸̵̴̴̸̸̴̷̷̴̸̸̷̸̸̵̷̵̷̷̷̸̶̵̶̸̵̴̴̵̴̴̴̵̵̸̸̵̸̶̵̴̶̵̴̴̷̶̸̷̶̸̵̶̶̴̴̷̵̴̷̴̶̷̴̷̴̴̸̴̶̸̸̵̶̶̶̵̴̷̴̷̸̸̷̵̵̸̶̷̶̶̶̴̷̶̶̷̸̶̷̸̵̶̸̴̵̴̸̵̸̷̵̸̶̵̴̴̸̶̸̶̴̵̷̸̵̸̵̷̵̴̵̸̸̸̶̴̸̸̵̸̸̴̴̶̴̷̴̸̷̶̷̴̶̷̴̵̶̶̶̶̶̷̷̴̵̵̷̴̴̵̵̵̸̴̵̶̵̴̸̷̴̵̵̡̧̡̢̨̡̨̢̧̡̡̡̡̧̡̧̨̡̡̢̨̧̨̡̧̧̡̡̨̧̨̨̧̧̢̡̧̨̨̨̨̨̧̨̨̨̢̨̧̧̡̨̧̨̧̨̡̢̢̢̡̢̧̢̨̡̡̧̨̡̡̨̧̢̨̡̡̨̧̢̢̨̢̢̧̡̡̢̨̨̡̢̡̨̧̨̡̧̢̢̧̨̧̡̢̡̧̧̨̨̢̡̢̡̡̨̨̧̨̢̢̡̢̨̧̧̢̡̢̢̢̨̢̧̨̧̢̡̢̡̨̡̢̡̢̡̢̢̡̨̡̡̨̨̧̡̢̢̧̡̡̡̡̡̡̢̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛͙͎̤͕̪̦͙̥̬͓̥̫̞̙̠̣̺̪͕̪͍̗̩̪͖̱̳͈̦̫͉̜̙̗̟̮̰̼̖̰̯͚̪̪͎̯̮̬̘̪̭̱͓̟̼̟̦̞̬͔̟͙͉͉̳͚̣͙̯̲͓̲̳̯̪̱̫͓̻̩̳͇̺̘̣̩͉̻̝̩͖̳͓̤͍̣̼̻͈̲͇̺̮̣̦͇̥͎̖̖͙̘̼̘͙͈̩̩̟͙̜̰̫͇̬̣̬̹̺̤̝͖͉̗͚̘͇̠̦̘̖̮̗̤͍̖̠̱̬͖͎̣̹̭̲̗̬̜̬̤͉̼͈̥̠͍̗̗͚̰͖̫̙̻̲̪̭̲̫̯̥͔̮̘̺̻̩͈̘̮̘̦̺̩̫̤̮̪̞̼̗͈̗̙̦͈̘̼̬̻̻̟͇̜̦̟̞̙͚̭̗̟͚͔̰͙̹͎̭͕̖͉̦͓̫͕̠̜͎̖̺͇͇̱͙͈̜̥̝̠̟͉͎̤̭̮͔͙͕̫̤̤̺̰͙̜̣̟̫͍̘̯̦̞̜̣̺̙̠̘̼̖̜̗̥̞͎͔͎̠̺̤̗͈͖̰̗͇͍̯͇̩̜̹̩̣͔̪͚̘͍̬͎̥͇͚͈̟̟̱͕̞̤͍̮̪̟͔̺̼̟̫͎̠̝̰̫͖͇̬̮̻͍̩̘̖͉̦̬̬̙̫͎͇͈̳̦̰̘͓̝͇̯̺̣̬̖͎͙̥̖̙̟͈̙̯̝͙͕͍͖̯̺̺̥̼͍͉͙̦̮̳͇͓͓̺̼̣̟̰̙̜̪͖̰̰͇̞̞͚̹̺̰̩̪̲͇͓̬̹̰͈̩̯̜͈̩̟͙̬̫̮̯̱͖͓̮̯͔̦̤̩̖̪̗̥͈̦̮̹̝͓͔͓̫̺̦͖̳̠͎̪̟͇̜̯̞͉͖̼̙͈͔̟͈̘̳̘̥͔̤̥̻̟͍͈̯͈̣̣̱͕̤͓̞̞̝̺̺͈̥̯̺͙̣̲̲̱̙͇̠̬̥̥̹͇̘͎͕̦̮̥̜̩̘̹̪̘͚͓̲͔̲̭͇̫̘̜̞̝̼̯̠̖͙̫̙͍̟͓͍̺͎̟͙̪͔͍̮̘̞̳̼̲͎̝̮͚̗̩̱͇̰̯̩͓̙̙̩̝̝͇̼̹̪̘̬̺͍̩̯̟̗͈̝̘̘̭̱͇̻̤̭̗͇̤͖̤͍̲͙̮̱͓̞̝̠̤̱̺̦̟͔̬̗̗̬͇̫̙͓͍͎̰̫͇̬̰͖͖͈̹̰̘̦̗͍̖̰͍̮̫̠̹̠̟̥̘̫͙̭̰̠̤̼̜̻̖͖̩͓̼̟͖̥̼̻̣͔̟̲͍̻̻̺̪̲̮͍̙̻̮͉͚͎̥̱̹̖͚̥͈̯͎̞̗͉̭͕̘̥̹̞̠͍̰̻̻̬̦͙̼̻̭̪̮͔̱̜̙͚̹̘̪̥̦̻̼̞̗͇͉͔̤̙̲͚̱͓͇̩͙̘̱̬̦̰̙̰̱̣̙̭̰͙͎͈̣͚̰̭̘̟̫̞̱̥̩͈̣̳̜̱̩̭͕͔̭̣͉͕̝͉̰̝̮͔̟̘̞̦̤̟͓̭͔͕̗̻͍̤͓̟͓̰͎̜͓̗̣̮͙̙̻̱͕̮̼͎̲̮̻̝̩̗̙̞̖̠͇̲̰͇̞̼̮̗͈̖̖͔̖̠̥͙̞̳̘̯̩̫̰̘̳̻̤̜̳̥̹̮͔̯̼͉̳͕͍͚̮͇̳̦̯͙̼̭̲͉͚͇̙͚̥̝͍̳͚̤͓͖͉̰̰̯̜̙͉̟̝̟̤̼̞̰͉͔̝͈̣̤͓̪͕̞̯̘̞͍̺̻͎̬͈̗̥̖̰̪͈͖̝͔̞̲̣̹͕͚̖͈͔̱̪̮̦̺͍͉̪̖͙̫̞͉̮̗̪̞̲̻̭͔̰͕͔̪̦̹̳̼̣͈͈̮̲͍̹͚͕͈͕͇͚͔̟̱͉̲͔̖̠͓̯̺̗͔͓̪͇͕̝̺̹͔͕̞͇͚̤̹̼̠̟̫͖̭̝̳͓͖͇̻̖̥̠̤̙̻̣̰̗̳̙̦͔̦̯͎͙̞̥̞̬̘͔͚̦̙̼̥͍̻̪̟̻̗͔̻̪̥͇̹̘͔͎̪̞̳͔̤̹̰̲̞̥̦̹̳̰̲͇̪̦͍͓̝͚̼̱̞̩̞͖̜͎̻̰̺͈̯̫̙͎͇̳̠̘̬̩̘͚̙̫̞̫̘̞̬̦͈͓̞̝̳̟̹̹̺̜̪̗̬͓͕̘͚̭̠̘͕̠̯̤̣̪͍̩̦̥̦̮̩̠̯̪͈̳͖̤̼͓͙̮̲̲̱͎͎͇͙͎̦̗̜͓̹̹̭̯̮͈̩̫̤̞̤͙̤̰͕̼̰͔̤̖̝̺̭̭̯̠̺̖̝̬͙̹̝̯̗̫͈͙̥͙͔͔͖͍̲̘̲̫̤̹͍̜͇̳͙̗̬̠̗̝͎̳͕̮̝̠͎̹̫̩̥͍̰̦̭͍͇̭̼͔͕̯͇͕̤̬͚͚̼͓̲̮̖̙̯̭̪̰͈͚̖̗̳̰̼͔̯̟̺͖̬͙̦̖͉͔͍͎̗͚̫̦̤̪͈̳̦̝̲͓͖̝͔̖̳͖̳̖̦͎͚̬̱̫̖̞̳͕̯̠͈͙͓̻̤͓̯̰̹͍͇͓̰̙̥̰͔̳̖̣̩̮̯̫̻̯͎͕͖͖̯̻̰̰̥͉͍̥̙͓̞͖̦͕̻̠̤̣̭̠͕͓̥̦̳̖̩̞̮̰̼̼̠̲̗̬͙̟̼͎̳͍̝̲̦̦͔̬̭̻̖̬̤̙̗̙̥̤̙̹̲̮̮͚͕͓̝̤͔͎̫̻͚͎͙̖̭̤͍͔̩͓̪̹̦̟͎̪̝̼̱̠͓̼̟͖̭̲̤͍̬̱̞̯̙͉̯̫̻̫̞͍͙̯̙̰̼̤̹̯̣̗̝̜̰̼̻̫̗̱̘͖͎͇̗̦̮̩̺̺̞̘̩̮̟̗͉̗̫̣͈̥̰̜̬̳͔̭̻̖̱̙̫͔̱̫͍͈̯͕̣̭͖͎̘̮̪̲̬̙̲̞̪̤͇̘̤̟̖̪̮̙̯̰̹̣̥͎̜̲̙̮̺̮̳͔̖̪̦͔̳͓̭͍͍̰̦͎̗͇̺̘̳͍̜͓͉̝̯̥̟̩͍̯͕̺̮̳̜̙̮͈͙̮͓̠̟̜͕̩̻̬̬̤̠̤̖̣̙͔̖̺͖̼̭̘͙̣̲͙̫̰͖̘͙̗̝͈̝͔̖̖̼̙̼̮͖̥̩̳̼̞͉͖̮͈̱̱̰͈̝͎̞̞̙̦̰͚͎̯̘͙̤͈̙͉̬̘͓̤̮̼͉͕̮̼̻̞̝͉̥͚̜̣̻̰̫̤̬͕̯̫̫̪͙̟̼͉͓̟̪͙͍͖̤̖̦͖̯̮̻̠͙̳͚͎̹͔͉͖̦̟̼̠̻̤̜̯̮͔͍͉̀̅̌͋̀̍̇͂͒̑̈́̈́̍̈̅̓̋͆̈̓̑̄̎͆̽́͛̈́̅̅͆̀̓͐̈́̿͐̀́͆̒̎̏͌̆͗̇̈́͑͒̈́͌̇̌̍͊̊̔̄̑͑̂̋̇̀̈̑͂͊͑̉̈͂̃̈́̂̈́̊̽̑͋͑́̔̌̐̉͐̽̀̍̐̎̒̿͐͗́̅͂̂̊̋̒̈́̄̾̑̐̏̎̊̽̓́̈́̋̀̐̈́̾̒̔͑͐́̌̍̿̆̽̆̽̍̄̽̌͛̈́̂͌͊̌͂͒̓̊̈̈́̍̊̓͛̎̋͆̅͌̇̽̏͒̈̊̋̓̇͊̃́̈̀͌̀̃̽͗͗̌̀͂̇̇͋͒̈́̄̑̓͆̑̂̋͑̇̈́͊̄͑͐̀̈͐̀͂̋͐̎̄̃̓͑͗̒̍͊͛̅̔̀͆͌͒̂͗̉̂̿̀͊̄͗̓͊̊̒̐̽̅̉̇̔̽̽̀̎͛͌͋̓̊̀͐͗̔̊̀̀͂͌͂͆̔̔̉̈́̽̾͂̈̎̈̑̒̅̉͋͗̎̒͒̿̓̈̈́͛̂̈́̓̍͒̓̅̿̾̋̅̐̋̾̽͋̆́͐̌͆͌̐͒̓̈́̿͛̾̈́͐͛͋͗͆̏̇͑̾̿̆̆̊̿̑̓̎̇̈́̔̅͊̃̿̌͒̋́̏̇͑̈́͐́̓̐̈́̾̿͆̅͋͛̇̀͗̽̏͐̈́̏̑͊̀͊̌̓͛̓́͒͗̈̋̋̎͛̏͊̎̄̅͑̑͂͊̌̈́̓̂̓́́̏͐́̔̀̍̂̓̌́̅̇̽͗̒̀̃̉́̌̿͛̎͑̃̽̐̋̐͋͌̓͋̽̽͌̊͛̄̒͒̾̋̅͛͒̃̊̊̽̉͗̅̀͗̋̍͌͆̈́͂͊̊̔̿̄̂͐̌̈́͛͛̈́̒͐̾͂̾̌͛̎̂̑͒͌̅̀͒̇̐̾̈̆̈́̈́̏̓͋́̌͑̓̽̀̄̾̌̾̐̓̃̍̇̏̄͂͋͊̃̄͊̄̉̽̌̂͋̿́̅̅̈̒̐̂̒̑́͂̍̒͒̏̍̒͆̊̈́̏̈́̿̂̇̃̍̊͌̈́̆͒̓͗̅͒̉̊̍̍̓̌͒̓͊̐́͑͑̌͆̔̈̓̌̇̈́̐́͌͛̄͐̈́̒̽̊̇͛͂̉̈́̍̑̿̏̔̾͐̇͒̎̅͆͌͋̒̿͒̽̀͆̒̍͐̾͑͒͑́̂͊̒̎̉̿̇̿̇̿̈́̊̎̑̐̐̾̂̍͛̈͆͛͋̈́̌̈́̀͆̔̊̊͑̀̉̈̈́̒̀̆̽͛̈́̒̉̏̄͒̀̽̄͂̓̉̊̅̉̽̔̐́̎͋̆̾͐̓̂́͊̿̈́̃̈́́͊̂͗̇̈́̀̾̈́̈͊̔͗̆͌͗͗̃̓̈̀̔̈́̾̾̈̎̿̌̾̓̽̓̎̏̇̀̀͂̽̈̀́̽̆̃̊̒̽̓̐̄͊̍̉̓̅̅̃̌͂̏̾̄͊͂̀͑̀̈̓͋̋͛́̈́͊̀̔̈̾̈́̍̒̋́͐͌͊̄̓̉̽̊͊̎́̂́̃͌͒́́̑̍̾̉̅̽͊̂̊́̒̈́͆̾̇̑̿͛͆́̅̌̊͌́̉̆̂̊͆͑̿͆̓̏̊́̍̌̀̋̀͌̌̄̑͊̏̿͑̒̾̌͊̽̏̾̈͗̄̏̿̅̈́̍̀͊̂̎̄̂̄͋͒̿̽̊̿̄͌̅́̅̍͆̐͌̊́̐̊̈́̃̆͂̊̃̆̃́̊̓̾́̽̈́͆̽̈́͒̌̅̒͒̌́̑̋̿͊͛̾͊̋̇̌͆̿̈́̃̑̔͛̇̇͑͛̀̎̍̅̀̑̈̀̀͒̿̄̓̈́̄̂̍̓́͐̄͒͗̈́́͊̿̈́͒̋͐̆̄̽̍̆̾͑̅̑̎̃̈̓̋̓̌̔̀̇̀̈́͛̄̐̌́̎͋͂͐̈̌̄̎͐̒̊̓͐̂͒͑̈̎̈͐̏̎̏̀̈́̀̒̽͛̇̏̉̓̏͂͑͋̄́͛́̓̃̉̑̓̃̀͋͋̃̇̉́̀̃̏̈́̆̈́̆͋̓̿̄̌̎̂͌̽́͑͂͌̋̏̏̈́̃̎̈́̈̏̈͗̀́̍̂̃̄̄͌̏͐̆̇̔̆̓͛̎̉̃̾̍̅́͗̔̃̑̈́̄͂͑̃͋̾̃̈́̔̌̂́̈́͐̃͂̓͋̾̎̎̄̒̃̄̂͗̍̅̀̐́̈́̔̐̏̐̈́̊̽̀͆͂̌͗͗̉̉̊́͛̏͊̉̉̂̽̎̓͛̈́̽̾̒̆̀͆͆͌̈́͒̀̈́͊͗̍́͒̊͒̌̇̍̐̈́́͒̆̀̏͆͂̃̑͗̒̄́̾̓̃͐̐̊́͑̿̋̒̐̆̈͐̈́̈̔̄͑̌͑̉̓̀̿́̍͌̆̑̈́͗̍̈́̇̽̄̐́̆̌̏͐̓͌̔̉͑̄̀͆͆̄̽͗̏́͛̀͌̊̇̒͌̐͂̿̊̾̂̈́̈́͗̍̈́̑͐̾́͋̈̃̀́̏͐́̈́̋͌̃̃̆̐̊́̽̔̾̃̀̾͌͌͛̋̓̈́̀̍̏̑̾̐̌̐̾͗͂̈̎̔̇̀̋͐̂̃̓̆̀̐́̆̈́̃̑̉̊̑̀͆̏̈́̀͗̂̍̉̒͆̈́͂̋̋̾̽̉̇̀̎̾̎̊̈́̆͛͗̎͂̓̎̍̇͌͐͒̒̓̉͌̅͛̔͋̀̆̑̋̃̔͑̀͊̔̄̇̅̀̎̋̂͆̾̄̂̒̋̆̈́͐͗̓̈́̊͒̃̽̽͒̏͐̋͛̊̈́̅̾̿̿͒̀̊̈́̈́̾͗͌͐̈́̅̈́͛͌̓̓̈́͆̽̑̾͒̑̆́͑͛͋͛̈́̓̑͛̂̓̀̐̊̂̿̑̈̓͌̀̀͒̃̈́̋̍͒̄͋̑͋͑͋̾͂̓̓̒͌̆̋͛͗̓̏̈́́̑́̿͊̀̓̅̊͋̎̉͐̆̂̓̋̓̃̋͐͛̂̀͑͐̀͊͂̎̀͆̎̏͑̽̉̈́̃͒͒̀̔̋͒̈́̂̈́̅̏̓͋̋̊̏̓͌̽͗̀͒̀̓̂̽̆͋̿͂̎̍̀̑̂̓͋̑̔̃̀̈́͑̄̍̈́̈͂̀̂̓̔̅̊̊̌̒̽̽͑́͌̀͒̌̇̽̔͂̅̀̏͌̒͋͛͗̐͑͐̈́̈́̀͂͂̓̉̉̎̉̃͆̊̍̒̎̊̈́͐̄̓̀̔͛͐̽͒̏̔̋̈́̃͒͊͒̇̑̈́̎̈̍͗͆̿͒͗̿̽̈́̅́̈́̂͊́̆̋̉̒̀̀̽̔̿͐͆͗̔̈̓̑́͋́̍̀͆̈́̓̎̒́̓͐͛̇̌̂̈̈́̈̊̂̃̔̒̔̍́̍̄̅͐̓͐̏͘̚͘̚̚͘̕̕̚̕͘̚̕̚̕̚͘̚̚̕̚̕͘͘̕͘̚͘̚̚̚̚̕̚͘̕͘̚̕̕̕͘͘͘͘͘̕̚̕̕̚̚̕͘̚͘͘̕̚̚̚̚̚̚̚͘̚͘̕̚̕̚̚̚̕̕̚͘̕͘̚̚̕̕̚̕͘̕̚̕̕͘̚̕̕̕̕̕̕͘̚͘͘̕͘̕̚͘͘̕͘͘̚̚̕̕͘̕̚͘̚͘̕̚͘̕̕͘̕͘̚̚͘̚̕͘̚͘̚̕͘̚̚͘͘̚̕̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅ/̷̷̵̶̸̷̶̴̸̴̵̷̸̴̴̷̴̴̵̴̴̸̴̷̵̵̴̶̷̶̵̴̷̸̴̸̶̸̸̵̸̸̴̴̵̷̵̵̴̴̸̸̸̵̷̵̶̴̴̶̷̷̷̸̴̶̶̸̵̴̴̸̶̸̵̶̴̴̷̷̴̷̷̴̷̵̵̵̸̷̸̴̶̶̸̸̷̶̴̸̵̸̵̴̸̴̵̸̴̸̴̵̵̵̷̶̶̴̷̷̵̶̷̴̴̵̸̷̵̵̷̸̴̸̶̶̷̵̴̴̸̷̶̴̷̵̴̴̷̴̴̷̸̶̷̴̵̶̴̵̸̶̵̸̵̵̵̷̴̵̸̸̸̷̷̴̴̷̷̷̷̷̴̷̸̴̶̷̷̴̴̷̴̵̷̴̴̵̷̶̵̸̸̶̸̷̸̷̶̸̴̶̶̸̵̷̴̴̵̴̴̶̶̸̶̶̵̶̵̸̷̸̸̴̷̵̶̶̶̷̴̴̵̵̵̶̴̸̴̴̴̶̴̶̵̵̷̸̷̷̷̶̶̵̷̵̸̷̸̶̴̶̶̷̸̴̸̴̵̸̸̷̸̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̶̴̸̴̶̷̵̴̷̶̸̷̸̴̸̸̵̸̴̶̷̵̷̸̷̷̷̵̶̷̵̷̸̷̸̷̴̶̴̶̸̷̵̵̷̸̸̷̵̴̵̶̸̸̸̷̶̶̷̴̷̵̵̵̸̵̴̸̶̸̶̵̷̶̸̴̴̷̴̸̶̶̷̵̶̷̷̶̷̴̶̷̶̴̴̴̵̸̴̵̶̴̶̵̶̵̷̸̵̶̷̶̴̶̴̸̷̷̵̴̶̷̶̵̷̷̴̶̸̵̶̵̸̶̸̴̶̵̴̶̶̴̷̴̴̸̶̷̵̴̴̶̵̴̴̶̴̸̸̸̴̵̷̵̷̸̵̶̵̵̸̸̷̴̶̶̷̶̷̴̵̸̶̸̵̶̴̵̸̴̷̷̴̶̷̵̷̸̸̴̵̴̸̷̸̸̸̸̵̷̶̶̶̶̶̴̸̷̵̷̡̧̨̧̡̧̢̢̡̨̧̨̢̧̡̧̨̡̧̢̧̡̡̡̧̡̡̡̧̨̧̢̡̡̧̧̡̡̡̢̢̨̨̢̨̢̡̢̡̡̨̡̡̢̨̧̡̢̨̢̧̢̨̨̧̡̡̡̡̧̡̨̡̢̡̢̨̨̡̢̨̢̧̨̢̨̧̢̡̢̧̨̡̡̡̡̧̡̨̡̧̨̢̡̡̢̨̧̧̢̡̧̡̡̡̨̨̧̧̨̡̡̢̨̨̢̢̨̧̨̢̧̡̨̡̢̧̨̧̧̧̡̡̢̡̨̧̡̢̡̧̢̧̨̧̨̨̡̡̧̨̢̨̧̧̧̡̢̡̡̢̢̧̧̧̧̧̨̡̡̡̨̡̡̧̡̡̡̢̡̡̧̧̡̨̨̢̧̧̡̡̧̡̧̨̨̨̢̨̡̢̧̧̧̡̢̡̧̨̡̢̨̨̨̢̢̨̡̧̨̧̢̨̢̢̢̡̨̡̢̨̢̢̢̡̢̨̡̢̨̢̡̨̢̧̡̢̨̡̧̢̧̨̡̢̧̢̢̧̡̢̧̡̢̧̡̢̡̧̨̨̨̧̨̧̢̨̨̢̢̧̧̧̡̢̨̢̧̢̧̨̡̡̡̢̨̡̧̨̡̨̧̡̨̨̢̧̡̨̨̢̡̢̧̡̨̢̢̧̡̧̨̢̨̢̡̨̧̧̨̧̡̢̧̡̢̨̨̡̨̢̨̡̡̧̡̧̡̡̨̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̙͔̼̻̗͍̠̟̫͚͕͕͍͓͙̯̯̖̱̹͎̟͇̞̙̣̮͙͓̳̩̝̗͓͓̭̱̞̼̳̼̜͇̯̮̹̱̹̟̝̱̞͔̣̲̹̫̰̣̥͈̲̟̣̲̺̝̦͖̣̬̥͕͎̠̼̭̻̮̜̼͚͙͎͕̙̟̝̻̖̮̫̰̳̭̦̭̭̹͚̤̣̱̲̠͎̮̮̳̰̥̺̫̗̹̹̙̟̩͓͓̺͕̞̥͚̘͚̭͈͕͚̜̩̪̼͔̼̗̬͈͔̤̳̱̦̝̜͈̖̩̩̰̦̠̱̰̪̞̰̰͍̭̞̘̞͈̖̪̩͉͔̺̗͕̱̙̜̤͕̰̳̹̩̰̜̝͉̗̼̦̺͚͉͇̦̭̰̩͚̭̻̩̮̟̺̳̳̯͖͕̺̞̖̥̺͕̠̣̩̝͚̥͙̝̺͉͓̜̬̗̼̘͕̥͓͕̪̣͈͔̙̞̖̱̭͓͉͖͖̤͈̳̻̺̖͉̲̺̫̟̳̥̞͉͎̰̖̮̥̩̥͉͔̤͉̮̮̘̻͉̠̙̟̰͚̹̮̠̮͚̲͕̮̝̪͓̟͓̫̠͍̤̗̤̖̞̬̼͙̟͚̳̲̮̹͙̩͓̘͚̟̰̖̱̝̭̥͉̹̣̫̭̠̬̙͇̺͈͕̤̭͕͓̙͙͔̫̘̥͈͎̬̱̮̺͇̗̪̦̯̠̲̯̮͈̝̞̭̙̼̭̦̥̩͎̫̝̟͍̟͍̰͍̩̖͍̤͍̗̖̜̭̱̤̟̙̜͈̭̖̹̠͇͈̟̼͚̥̥̝͖̯̦͙͕̟̭͚̪̲̝̰̖͉͈̹̹̠̖̙̬̥͙̝̜͖̙̜̠͖̤̭͍͍̪͚̪̦̳̱͉̻͍̳̞̠̣͎̞͇̬̺̮̪̞̘͎̜̼̳̻̟̦̼͕̰͖͉̱͙̰̣̲̬͚̻̫͚̩̬̭̤̲̳͎̠̫̜͙̠̤̳̼̺͙͇̖͇̳͔̗͉̩̟̦̮̝͚̣̥͖̘̜͉̺͚̳̩̙̻̜͓̙͎͈̮͚͕͙̫͕̩̯̖͉͈͕͉̭̤͚̖͈̞̮̫̩̰͔̮̲̹̺͉̭̞͙̩̝̺͓̤̤̣̯̙͓̜͉̘̼̜͔͍̻̤̩̭͈̗̫̯̜͈̳̭͔͖͓̰̥̳̟̩̰͈̥̝̮̺̖̳͕̫̜̺͍͚̩̥͈͔̼̹̞͓͔͙͙̗̭͉̜̯̣̠̰̭̩̦̤̯̲̻͈̪̤̝̩̞͈̙̠̭̣̞͈̩̪̟̲̲̣̟̟̳͈͖͙̫͓̹̝̳̩̭̰͍̯̣̬̥͉͓͎̞̼̥̮͕̝͕̭̥͙̜̻̱͙̱̠̖̲̫͖̤͍̹̻̜̪̱͔̘̟͇͖͙̪̖̗̙̳̫͎̫̜̝̳̪͙̜̩͕̖̖̩̘̭͖̼̳̮̪̲̞͓̭̬͕̺̘̙̞̼̮͍͇̦̦̬̣͉͕̤͈͓͍͚̭̯̦̖̦͈̟̹̗͖͈̟̮̝͚̝̞͚̠̠͔͉͔̲̮̝̺̠̼̻̘̤̤̝͔̤̳͉̰̙̼̹̠̰̰͍̙̦͈̩̗͔̗̯̱͖̝̖͚̜̜̱̲͓̣̯͚͇̮̬͙̲͓͍͔͓̹͚̯̣͉̗͍̟͚͙͔̞͓͕̤̩̱͍̪̰̳̳̺̪̬͔͕͚̦̮͍̲̩̳̘͙͖̥̪̮̻̯̥͇̬̦̝̬̩͙͇͓̜͕̦͚͍̳͙͇̙͖̙͚̯̤͈̙͙̰͍̤͕̩̹͈̮͓͖̫̰̫̗̻̭̤͚̪̙͉̞̗̘͙̥̭̗͉͕̹̦̜̯̲̳̗̩͔̤̣̯̗̤̖̩̤̗̘̻̥̮̯̮͉̞͓̠̟̻̲̫̲͈̙̪͕̱̹̳̠͔͙͍͎̖̞̹̙̠̺̝̟̙̩̻̰̩̺̦͓̙̮̜̯͉̲̬̺̗̺̻͓͔̬͓͙͇̣̥̭̗̩͓̬̱̲͙͚͔̰̫̩̤͓̬̗̗͕͇͕̲̻̬̮̙͖͓̪̤̖̘̜͙̖̝͚̹̜̜̟̖̭͚͙̜͚̯̱̣̪͔̲̗̬̩͇͚͕͉̟͓̪̹͚̻͉͓̟͓̤̣̤̝̠̻͕̦̖͙̻̝̭̩̼̣̼͇̳͙̟̩͖̼̗͚̲͙̪͔̼͍͇͈͓̟̜͉̭̲͈̭̰̼̭̭̩͉̰̩̘̱͓̳̦̺̜̪̜̯͚̝͕͚̮͓̬̩̯̯̗̫̣̥̱̯͍̪͉̹̹͇̠͓̲̞̠̙̱̪̳̬͙̖̥̬͎͓͍͍̳̼͉̘̠͉̤͎̹͉̺͈͖̦͉̮̣͉͚͔̞͇̩̘̞̜͖̗͖͔̗͎͉̱͇͓̩̪̟̰̺̞̘͈̱̰̖͙͙͍̥̼̮̬̦̭̜͉̰̘͙͓̖͕̟̦̰͍̟͚̺͖̦̭̳͔̲̪̼̣̱̠͕̫̺̲̺̗̱̮̯̥̗͚̙̘̳̟͔̥̭̲̥̥̘͈̺̞̝̺͙̱͙̯̮̗̘̝̩̜̪͎̺̲̖̜͉͓̬̯̰̬͕̝̹͎̩̙̣̥͓̻̮̭̬̠̟͈͍͎̫̺͎̹̣̣̝̫͇̳̞̝̻͉͍̖̬̘͍͉̟̞̲̼͚͉̙͉̯̥̥̗̫̖͔̗̟̭̤̤̗̱̗̩͇̖̬͎̤͔̟͚͇͈̗̗̦̞̲̪̜͖̱͙̖̪̬̫̝̙̮͎̤͙͙̩̪̲̩͇̦̖͇̭̺̳̪͎̜̱̼̟̤͖̼̪̟͚͙͙̣̩͈̤̭̭̬̳̺̻̤̹̝̱̱̣̪̖̤͈̤̲̜̭͓̬̳̩̼̻̻͕͇̥̺̫͓̼̘̗̱̱͕̞̣̜̜̟̥̪͖̱̹͚̖͈͇̖͇̰̬̦͖̩̝͎̝̗̼̱̬̥͎͔̞͇̪̱̙̩̯̱̼̺̫̯͕͎̹̟̼̟̤͇̳͙̺͖̖̘͖̥̦̺̩͚̞͙͉̜͉̻̣̜͚̯̳̣̲͓̪̪̰̩̫̹̩̯̫̮̘̘̳̼̰̙̖̣̯̰͔̬͈̭̪͔̺̫̺̪̪͍̻̟͖͈̺͍̝̤͙̞͍̟̬͔͉̘̭̥̝̟̠̱̹͍͕̤̜͉͎̥͇͎̘̮̬̞͖͙̞̖͚̱̬̭̯͖̜͎̩̲̠̰̹͔͍̫̻̳̺̭̱͖̼͚͇̖̲̱̜̤̦͈̭͙̟̭̲̗͙̰̭̹̮̱͖̞̘̻̭̮̦̯̰͎͇̯̯͚͈̺̗̜̹̤͓̙͓̥͕̟̼̳̝͇̘͓͈̟͇̞͇̣͈̘̼͖̻̻̟̻̭͈̲̤͇͈͙̘̟͎̻̫͔̳͇̙͔̘͙͕͕̹̝̹͔̳͍͖͉̬͔̣̝̹͚̯̼͔͔̰̯̪̩̯͈̙̦͈͙͕̺̮͎̹̫̲̭͖̱͚̣̪̖̙͍̞̰̣͉̙̯͈̺͓̯͎͉̦͍͙̫͉̲̘̫̲͇͕͙̥̠̪̮̜̫̖̙͕̥̰̗̱̖̤̹͙̖͉̗̲̜͖̲̞̟̩̯̹̼̙̰̺͉̫̯̘͖̗͖̰̤̭̦̦̜͚̲̼̟̰͍̝͉̗̪͚̪̝̬͉͕͇͉͖̰̯̙̱̫͎͍̪͍͔̭̣̞̻͉̘̲̼͎͙̹̮̙̝̱̗̱̼̺̺̖̠̜͙̗̹̖͙̰̘̮̩̣̙̱͍̱̰͈̥̤͕̪͚͕̩̫̥̩̹̜̭̝̣͓͔̗̩̹̣̰̟͙͈̠̬̱͓̮̘̠̮̖̫̥͓̠̙̦̩̗̖͔̣̪̦̥̳̱̦̳͎̫̟̪̗̻͚̻̳̞͉̣̪̞̭̟̼͙̰̙̞̜̙̲̞͈͇̞̱͎̝̺̺̜͚̜̭̼͔̞͙̩̫̼̭̜̝̦̮͈̥̹̝͈̭̜̹̠̝̯͇̱̤̠̗̺̫̹͕̘͎̯̞̤͙̪̟͚̪̫̫͇̯̬̳̺̻̣̝̺̬̮̥͇̠̝͇̗̘̮̪̝̘̝̭̲͎̬͔̹̟̹͚̙͉̻͉̤̭͍̖͔͈̳͓̣̗͍̯͚͕̙̭̭̝̫͚̞̼̤̘͕̼̳͎͈͔̮͉͙̣̮̭̻͚͔̦͓͖̩̟̖͉̪͎͚̦̲̩̩̫͖̯̺̫̣̰̥͓̜̺̯̟͇̩̤͈̯̼̖͔͚͖̹̲͕̖̯͕̝̥̭͈̤̪̜͙͍͔̣̥̱̭̭̩̝̟͈̙̞̳̯̙̯͚̲̗͎̖̯̭͉̥̜̱̞̼̹̱̙̥̦̞̞͚͇̯̳͍͙͎̠͈͓̼̳̜̩̪̙̠͎͕͎̥̟̲͓̠̻̲͔͖̩̘͔̬̲͉̞̖̰̬̟̰̮͎̻̫̘̣̞̲̫̟̯̻̳̞͙̭̣͖̰̟͔͖̻̪̻̮̻̖̘͓͔̣̲͇̣͇̟͖͈̼̹̰̱͓͕̝͍͙̺̻͓̬̠̺̻͚̬̱̯͚̳̠̩͔̗̝̗͍̝̤͈̺͖̺̠͚͔̪̹͖͇̲͓̫̲̻̳̼͉̼̹̹̮͇͚͚̙͔̦̳̥̻̣̮̻̜͙̤̙͙̠̮͉̞̞̠͇̰̮̺̲̹͚̱̟̻̗̟̬̰͖̹̹̪̻͓̤͕͔̲̣̘̭̲̭͎͉̪͎̰͈̼͍͍͓͔̜̮̮̭̟̤̠͚̣̼͙̬͚̜̭̼̫̣̭̥͓̹̙͙͈͇̱̙̲̲̰̫͍͈̙̩̰̤̲̱̲͓̮̼͔͚͙̬̪̤̼̺̥̺͇͙͈͈̗̼͇̪͍̬̼̬̩͖͔̬̞̞̙̮̗̯͍̻̥̳̪̭̠̼̦̘͚͉͉̫͓̮̻̪͈̖͈̮͙͎͈͕̮̩̗̰̥͇̳͇̙̻̱̺̱̺͕͈̦̬̖̰̫̘̝̭̪̺̮͍̥͈̱̣̹͖͕͓̱̘̟͉͔̼̦͕̪̻͎͈̬͕̜̝͍̮̠͕͈̖̥̙̩̲̖͈̰̩͈͍̦͕͈̖̺̼̩̹̜̜͕̟̲̥͓̯̙͍̙͉͙̣̗̰̝͚͈̦̼̩͍̹̳̰͔̻̩̘̻̜͈̟̖̣̞̻̻̯̪̟̳̖̗̻̪̩̦̮͕̲̪͈̗̭̣̗̻͔͎̣̩͙̰͓̣̮̘͇̘̮͎̮̙̼̱̬̩̥̜̲͎̺͕͔̠͕̤͇̗̹̟̤̫̗̣̭̻̻̤̺͔̻͓͉͈̯̰̖̭̱̪̖͚̥̳̤͕̦͍͉͉̮̝̟͍͇̺͇̥͎̟͉̖̪̗̣̜̭̠̤̼̯̠̪̮͎̬̭̠͕͇͕̤͉͚̤̤̪͕̻͍͚̙̹̥͔̰̼͚̪͉̞̞̬̪̗͎͖̥͍̟̣̖͇̯̼͇̩̬͈̳̰̺̬̜̼̪̞̺̬̺̟̣͍̳̮̭̝̳̖̹͉̩̻̟͓̳̙̹̞̝̠̲̱͍̱̦̪̫̘̞̞̲͎͈͍̘͍̦̳͙͖̫̤͔̰͎̼͖̭̱̖͈͓̲̻̘̖̫̺͓̖͓͔̳̤̼͈͙͓̫̗͎̫̟̙̦͉̙͖̭͔͚̻̣͈̘̪̟͖̮͔̤̭̝̱̩̫̰̬̜͖͚̜͉͔͚̲̙̩̭̱̙̠̥̥͚͈͎̺͙̥̫̺̜̗̯̟̪̺̖͎̬̠̻̱̯͙̦͚͇̝͙͇͕̹̤̣͚̮̺̤̜̗͙̟̝̗̗͖̼̻̗̦͔͈͍̙̻̭̬̹̤͇̲͉͕̦̩̣͚͇̤͉͎̹̞̹͓͔̩̠̤̲̝͓̭̫̪̱̲̘̭̪̦͎͈̙͚͚̜̰͉̮̟̪̘̞̳͈̥̟̙̻͚̹̣̩͓͙̞̪̹͇͔̫̣̼̙͕̹̠̼̪̹̫͚̝̣̦̤̙͖̮͍̪͚̤͔̟̭̘̥̜̭̲̭͉͚̯̥̟͎̭͔̱̳̜̗͎̹͚̘͎͙̦͖͙̩̯̝̼̞̭͓̝̰̟̦̱̺̻̪̯̠̫̥͉̰͖͚̖̲͙͙͖̘̮̞̦̪̙̙̮͚͚̣̝͍͙̮̖̫̭͍̥̺̖͓͕̘̦̳̠͖͍͚̯̣̘̼͉̜̻̜͖̰̳̳̱͇͚̝̪͉͚̲͓͖̮͎̭͓̪͎̯̳̯̜̦͉̩͕̞̞̬̙̦͍̪̤͇͉͖̫̥͓̞̭̞͙͖̼̞͇͉̭͙̪͔̼̦̫̗̰̻̞̫̜͙̜͔͔͕͚̫͇̱̹̩̘̞̭̳̭͈͍̳̺̫͇̺̳̰̹̙̲̯̳̖̤̙̗͚̯̰͕̦͚̹̠̮͚̭̤̦͙͇̲̠̗̟͈̳̗̙̤͔̜̹̖̭̩͈̫̜̱̹͙̹̪̩͖̺͈̪͇̜͙̤͖̭̤̪̯̪̳͕͉̼̝͍͔̰͔̟̘͍̣̟̗̯̟̫͈͈͉̳̪̖̙̘̟̤̮̫̥̥̘͙̹̦̹͍͉̝̟̲̞̹̲̦͕̝̙̰͍͚̬̫̯̮̲̥̳̹̹̫͇̻̰̥̲͚̮̼̤͇̟̣̜̮͔͖̖̫͓̼̳̘͎̠̗̫̥̥͉̫͚͖͎̳̝̮̣̳̩̹͓̰̯̞̘͓̼͚͍̯͕̗͚̮̺̗͙̖͖̫͙̝̥̱͈̗̝̟͚͈̼͍͖͚̻̖̼̮̫̰̞̩͈̩̞̜̻͍̳̞̗̫̟̝̞̦͕̪͎̰̩̹̟͙̰̺̦̟̥̭̘̩͇̩̜̫̖̻̹̗̳͕͚̻̲̪̮̫̘̰͈̼̫̥̘̣̼͙̫̻̬͔̟̙͇̰̹̖̠̘͎̮͚̘̯͈̺̠̦̜̙̺̞̪̦͖͍̪͋̈̀͊͊̃̓͂̐͊̓̉̿̂̑̒̃̑̿́̄̈͛̐͊͆͂͒̆̈̏̆̎͋̿̀̍́͋̔̋̍̈́́́̉̃̒̎̑̌̾̆̈́͒̍̀́͑̀͗̽͊̃̇͛̈́̈͂̎͐͑̿̾͗͋͛̃͛͐̈̈́̋̀̅̍͋̎̉̐͂̄̈́͛̌̀̏̊̓̃̈́͂̓̈́͑́͐̈͒͂͗̅̅̑̈́̔̿̔͆̄̐̃̿͑̄̋̏͆͑̅̓́̌̒͛̈́͒͒͋̊̿̄̀̔͆̅͗̏̔̐̽͆̈̄́̏̀̓̊̋̾̇̌͒́̈́͊̀̐͊́̈́̅̀͂̃͆͋̀̇̓̇̐̉͌̊̐̆̆̔͋̑̈͊͒̍͋̏̂̈́̀̆̀̍̏͗͑̈́̾͒͗͊̃̏̋̎̅͑̐̓̈́͆͑̓̀̐̾̍̈́̈́͛̈̎̉̀̎̐̀̈̓͒̄̈͒̇͗̂̌̍̍̇̊̈́͆̀̇̒̀̌̎̎̆͆̄̅̋̏̅̊̅̐̎̊̈́̀͆̓͛̒̉̊̌͊̅̈́̈́̉͆́͊̏̀͒͌̂́͌̑̍̓͊̀͊͑͛̄͆͗̏̀̓̾̅̔̽̇̏̎̄̀̍̓͌̓͗̀̆͂̅͊̋͊́͊̍͑̅̽̐̂́̐̀̉̐̓̽̈́̄̈́̀͂̾̊̃̒̀̽̊̓͋̇̆͑̒̈́̒̔̊̓̏́̉͆͋̔̀̒̑̄̑̄̅̓̾͒̇̄͐̈́͋̆̌͗͌̋̎̀̇́̑̎͂̔̋̏͌͒̽̒́́̊̈́̊̿̒̒͒͗̀̅̊̐̆͛̋͒͛̂̀͗̍̇̃̍̃͌̂͑̂̅̂̂͑̓̈̈́̃͊̂͊͑̃̀͊͗͊͛̇̒̂̀̽͒͐̃̆̂̒̏́͆̅͒̇͒̎̃̿̑̏̊̌̔́̏͊̒̇͒̋͊͂̓̈́̏̒̌̆́̌͛̈́̓͌͂̊̽̀̽̉̀̈́́͛̋̑̇̈́̄̔̾̎̀͋͗͗̀̃̈́̓̒͌͌̌̌̀́͐́̇̆̓̈́̈̎͗̆̅̔̀̈́͆͑̈́̒̏̒̃̃͒͋͑́̀̅̅̄̀̏̔̈́͗̃͌̀́̿͛͛͊̅͗̅̈̃͗͆̅̍̑̓̾̈́̃̑̊̋͂͋̈́̏̈͒̓͆̊͌̏̈̃̂̊̄͆̆̀̑͋̎̎͗̔̓͛̓̓̌͌̌͐̊͐̽̽͑͐̃̀̀͗͆̏̇̾̔̈́̒̓̓̄̆̌́̓̅͑͋͋̌͗̃͊͌̎͊̄̏̇͑͐́̍̊́̈̃́̎͐̐̏̂̏͆̋̈̅͛̈́̄̂͊̋̍͐̄̑̓̐̇̿̆͐̊̈̀̀͗̃̿͊̋͌̈́͗̔̾̈́̏̈́͊̋̐̀͛̎̊̊̆̀̌̑̍͗͐̍͋̍̇̾͊̌̈́̐̾͑̈́̃̊̽̀̃͂͗̊͆̆͂̑͗̎̋̐̋͐̐̈́͋̌̅̊̈́̓̈́̈́͗̀͋̐̍̆̐̊͌̐̌́̔̓̀͋̽̐̆̿̋́̒́̏͒͛̇̔͗̆́͛̏͋̂̉̇́̌̈̌̒̌̇̎̃̂̉͋̇̐̑̅͐̎̄͌͊̔̌͐͒͒̒͊̉̽̎̂͛̿͋͑͆̉̑̌̅̏̃̈́̾́̆́̄̃̃̌̈́̓̑̿̈́͂͒͐̒̈́͆̈̈́͌̅́͒͑͌̊̆̉̌̋̽̇͆́͌͊̎̅͐͌̇̾̅̏̾̐̀̈́͐̔̅͊̃̐̄̅́̈́̋̑̃̓̉̌́͗̒́͛͛́̏̆͂̇̅̅̔͂́͋̎̈́̂̈̐̎̃̈́̋̈̑̈́̓͂̽͂̽̾̄̍̿́̃͛̃̒̋͛̈́̄͌̓̓̀̀̄̀̓̄̂̍̑̏̒͋̌͋̿͌̉̇̓͗͂́͐̓̀̑̒̈́͊͛̈́͌́̋̅̃͋̑͂̃̅͋̂̓͐͆͑́̈́͛͂̾́͆̂̆̅͐̈́̀͌́̋̔̔̀̄͋̏͋̎̈́̍̌̓̑̓̋̽̈́͗͛̾͗̈́͂͒͆̽̃͗̽͑̂̎̓͋̋͗̀̐͆̈́́͂̓̐̾͌̊̈́̀̒̌̈́̊̑́͌́̐̑̊́̋̌̋̎̀̔̇̃̽͐͂̾̈́̿́̒̄̏́͗̋̈̓̓̅̈́́̄̌̈́̃͑́͆̾̔̊̎̈́̇͛̃̊̋̂͂̈́̎̓̋̍͛̄̿͋́͋͒̑̂͗́͛̈́̀̈̾̏̄̓̎̈́̃͂̍͑́̾̽̇̓̒́͛̓̂̌̍́̄̉̀͑̂̓́̾̈́̾͗͐̿̋͑̏͆͐͗̑͆̐̾̽̏̔̍̌̐́͒̾̓̊̈́͌͂̽̈́̒͌̄͆̔̀͗̈́̀͆̽̃̏̂̎̏͒͑͒̒͛̽̇̓͑́̊̈́͌̉̏̌͋̈́͋̔͋̍̅̉͗̂̊͌̈́́̓́́̅̈͒̏̐̃̀̓̇̈́̉̈́̉͂̏̈͋̉̀͐̈̿͛̆̈́̈́̔̽̍̂͛͑̑̀͐̄̏͗̇͋̃͒́̋̿́͆̏͂̓͋̾̊̆̄̓͂̿̄̆̽͆͆̋̆͌̽͂̏̐̅͑̿̄̓́̅̑̅̾̀̽͒̓̈̓͛̈́̓̍͋͑̾̌̄̒͒̐̎̔̔̓͒̏̔͐̈́̾͑͗͐̒̔̇̏̊͆̅̂̓̔̓͒̐͐͑͆̐̈́͊͐̓͆̓̀̏͑̿̃̿̉̃̑̊̇̍͒̉̈́̑̇̊̑̍̇̊̊̾̾̾͗͊͛̎̋́̓̀̇̀̀͂͒̈́̽̓̒͊̽̆̋̒͒̓͋͆͗́̿̈̓̐̋̑̈́̀͗̇̓̄͆͆̆̐̏̅́̾̈́͒̿͋̃́̂̉͑̀̂͆̀̒̄̅̒͆̽̂̀̎͌̅͊̎̓̾͐̾̀̿̄̃͊́̓͛̾̒̂͂̾͊́̉͛̋̄̀̊̎̉̏̋͑̏̋̽̑̎̋̇̄̉̏̔̈́̈́͂̌͗̓̎͛̉̔̑̏̄̈́̇͌̊͂̑̒̈́̾̂̔̍͑̊̽̾͋͛͌̇̿̇͑̈́̉͗̈̅̋̀̃͛͑͊̏͗̇͆̅̈̐͗̂͛̀͛͑̍̈́͂̓͗̊̉͋̍̊̆̎̒͑̔̌̆̾͌͗͌̑̐̊̎̀̎͌͌̍̑̔͛̓͆̈́̓̑̃͂̓̈́̉̐̋́̾̽͋̋͐̔̆̀́̉͊̈́͒̃̈́̍͌̃̈́͌̅̌̎̍̅̓͐̈́̊̈́̾̈͐͑͑͂̌͑͗̎̎̑̾̃̈́̔̐̉̒̓̈́̓̈́͂̓͆͊͑̂͑͑̂͂́̈́͗̍͛̾̏̎̆́̈̈́́͑̈́̒̏͐̒̑̽͋̑͗͒̀͆̽̓̔̈̽̀̎́̑̅͂͒̈̂͋͂͒͊̏̎͌̈́̆͒̀̍̋́̈̍́́̇̅̏́̏́̆͋̋̌̉̅̎͆͌́̃̀̋̑̔̾̃͆͌̂̆́̏͆̓̏͗̐̐͊͂͂̿̓̑̇́̄̃͊̓̾̒̍͐̀̓͛͌̈́̑̔̽͒̍̋͗͛̄͗͐̄͋̉̔̂͆̆̏͑́͛́͌̐͑̽̋̈͛̅͑͌͊͋̌́͗͛͌͂̍̍͂̈́̀͆͋́̎̑͑͒̃́͌̓̈́̄̋͂̐̔̀̌͐̈̔́̅̎͂̉̓̾͛̆̆̊͐̇̓̀̌͛̾̇͗̽̉͂̃̓͒̅̔̍͆̔̈͐͛̾͂̅̈́̔̑̐̔̇̀̍̏̎̽͛̾̎̂̋͑͒̍̂̀̽͒̊̾͛͌̀̏̇̒̈́̋́̊͐̌̈́͒͌͒̏͐̍̾̑̾̐̃̓̃̂͋̾̑̂͊̅̎̋̅̿̏͆́̀͛͊̃̎̀̾͗̒̏̑̋̈́̔̋̂͛̑̃͗̄̍̈́̓̊͌̇͊̎̉̈́̽̒͗̍̍͛̎̅̍̈̀̓̈́̓̍̓̀̋̔̈́̊́͗̏́̇̓̀̀̉̉͊̽̋̌́͒̀͐̈́̒͐̌͛̎̐̇͌͆̾̓͊̀̓̇̿͗̽͊͆̂̐̾͆͆̐͊̓̽̎̆̎̑͛̋͐̊̇̀͒̽̋̊́̋͑̈́̔͋̇̏̊̾̋͒̅̐̾̀̎̊̀̎͑̒̀͛́́̅͊̃̈́̄͆͌̄̀̃̓̈́̋̉̑̈́̃̀̇̾̀͒̈̊̓̋̉̇̌̋͆̐͑̊̓̒̀̍́͆͆͑̆̍̿̃̈́̏̂̊̈́̍̍͂̍̓̾̎̿͗́́̽̅͐͌̌̅͒̒͛̌͌̀̏̄̑̔̍̈̈́͗̓̌̃̔̓̽̉̈́͐͆̈́̒̆́̍̐̎̋͌̒̅̇̉̉̓̍̈́̈́̈́̈́̋̒̑͑̋̽̀̍̀̽̊́͛͆̀̍̀͒̅̒̑͐͑̿̈́̈̽͂́̔͗̄̂̆̂͗́̽̍̌͂̐́̈́͐͆̇͌̅͑̓̌̈̀͌͒͐̒̿̏̄̑̂͌̃̎͐̌̔͊͗͋͑̅̒͊́͐̎̿̂̌̐͂̿͌͌̆̿̀̐̈́̊͐̃̌̌̿͑͑̾͋̉͂̾̏͒̓̌͂̈́̈́͌́̑͂͐́̔́̽̇͆͌̓̑̐̿̈́̔́̄͂̋͑̂̈͗̌̽̑̄̉̉̿̓̍̑̇̿̃̎̉̆̾̈̈́̍́̀̋̾͑̊̀̓͗͆̇̍̽̎̈́̒̊̾̋̓̓̂͂͂̑̌̅̐̒͒̊̀̇͊̀̎̒̓̌̉͐̽̀͗̂̍̃̇̈́̋̊̿̂̉̀͐͊͐͋̄͒̍̅̋̍́́̈́̐́̌͒̀̓̓͂̑̅́͆̇̀̀̎͆̓̉̎̾̋̉́͂̉̽̓͋̃̾̏̾͊̊̀̎̏̋̌́̐̾̍̒͋͐͐̈́̾̔͋̽̀́̀͗͆͋̎̓͛͋̽̓̒̈́̿͌̍͌̏͆̆͛͒͒͆́̽̆͗̓̓͐͑̏̑̀͋̽̄͆̆̃̈́͐̒̊̀̉̓̍͗̄̅͗͛̉̇͐̑̂̿͂͒̏̈̽͛̿͐̀̇̔̐̃̑̓̇̏̂͑̐̄͛̏̿̃̈̋̈́̇̋̄̽̋̈́̔̇̀͛̋̓̐̈̈́̀̈́͒̊͐̏̑̍̍́͂̆̑́̍̑̉́̈́̄̓͗͑̄̏́̎̒̑͆̀́̍́́̀̒̍͊͋̏̀͑̔͂͛̌̾̏̃̑̇́̀̉̿͗͋̐̿̍̑͑̀̾͌̈́̍̐̎̾͋̄̄̾̀̂̈́̓̐̀̿̉͋͛̃̋̏͐͐͐͑̀͛̀͛͂͆͊̄̀̐̿̓̎̍̓̀͑́͋͋̒͑̂͑̽͂̈̈́̔͊̄̀̀͒̀͐́̓̅̓̍̀͛̇͊̓͒̑̅̊̈́̽́̍́͗̿̈́̃̋̆͊̋̂͆̽͒̔͂͑̂͑̈́̌́̈́̿͋̆͂̂̐̏͂͗̑͛̄̔́͊́̒̾̌̎̄̀͌̉́̽̂́͊̽̀̀̈́̀̍̒͋̏̓̌͌̈̇̔̓͆̉̉͛̇̈̽̽͆̉͐͑̿̉̐͌̓̈́͊̂̋͂͌́͌̎̎̇́̈́̅̊̇̀̔͂̊͐͐͒̋͋͗́̀̎͂̋͌͋̎̔̽̍̒̿̍̅͌͛͋̒̑̄͗̀̂͆̄̂̃͛̍̑̄́͛̈́̂̓́͐͒͒̓͑̉̀̍̓̂̓̈́́̄̋̇̈́̀͑́̏̌͑̿͑̀͊̃͛̈̃̓̓̀͋̀͌̓̓̐̊̒̈́͌͊̑̊̊̀̈̓̏̉̐͗͒͋̈͗̍̇͌̊́̓́̆͊̍̃̆̀̋̂̍͛̿͊̓͂̐̀̉̌̔͗̋̈́͗̎̔́̀̈́́͒̃̽͑͒͒͑̂͊̉̿̈͒͂̏̾͑̄͋̈̂̐́̆͛̏̉̌̓̋͗̑͗̇̉͗͋̓͆͂̅̽̄̌͐̿̓̏͂̈́̏̈̆͋̒̅̍̆̉̃̎͑̍͛͊̌̐̈͛͂̈́̊̒̈́̀̇͊̒̎̾̽̈̓͒͒͑́͆͊̀͊͒̃͑̆̊̓͐͐̌͒̄̈͒͋̋͂̌̐͌͊̒̎͐͆͑̈̓̎̂̃̿̎͌̉̐͛͐͋͆̌̉̐̀̒͋̎͋̄̽͒̎̌͊́̽͌͐͆͛̾͒͛̋̏͒̏̈́̓͋̅̃̊̈́̋͛̎́̓͗̈́̋͌̔̈̋͌̈́̉̍̆̈͑͊͒͛̃̃̓̓̓̔̄̔̀̌̈́̾̋̑̍͂̐̓̊̌̍̂̽̓̈̿̐͐͗̅͐͆̑͐̓̓̒̎̿͗̂̒̈́̈́̊̄̆͑͆́̈́̎̑̂̏̽̽̌͊̿̒̓͌͌̍̈́̊̿̓̐͒̈̑́̌̑̀̈́̀͋̓͌̒̄́͗͆̈͌̓̔̉̍̆͗̀̋̍̂̊̅̋͒̒̈́͑̈̿̆͒͌͂̾̃̇͊̍̈̈́͊̊͒͊̎̽̓̇͒̎̐́̉͊̄̏͛͌̈́̈́͆͋͛͊̀̾͊͐̑͒̃̆̓̓̉́͌͆̔͌̒͐͑̀͒̃̑͂̿̚̚͘̕̕̕̕̕̚̚̕͘̕͘̕̚̕̕̚̕̚̕͘̕͘͘̕̕̚̚̚͘̚͘̚͘̕͘͘̕͘͘͘͘̕͘͘̚̕̚̚͘̚͘̚̚͘͘͘͘͘̕̕͘̕͘̕͘͘̕̚̚͘̕̕̚͘̕͘̕̕̕̚͘̚͘̚͘̚̕͘̚̕̕̚̕̕̚̕̚͘̕̚̚̕̕̕͘͘̕̚̚̚̕͘̕̚̚̚͘̕͘̚͘̕͘̕̕͘͘̚͘̕̕̚̕̕̚̚͘̚͘̕͘͘̕͘̚̚̕̕̕̚͘̚̕̚̚̚͘̕̕̕̕̚̚͘͘̕̚͘̚̕̚̚̕̕͘͘̕̚̕̕̚̕̚̚̕͘̚̚͘̕͘̕͘̚͘̚̚͘̚̕̚̚̕̚̕̚̚̕̚̚͘̕͘̕̕̕̕̕̚̕̚͘̚̚͘͘̕̚̕͘͘̚̚̚̚̕̕͘͘̕͘̚̕̚̚͘̕̚̕͘̚͘͘̕͘͘̚̕̚̕̕͘̕͘̕͘̕̚͘̕̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͠͠͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͠͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͠͠͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͠͝͠͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅ/̶̵̷̶̸̴̸̴̷̶̴̷̵̸̸̸̷̵̸̸̴̷̴̴̴̴̴̴̶̵̵̷̶̷̶̴̵̴̵̶̴̷̶̸̵̷̸̴̵̶̵̷̷̵̷̷̶̴̵̵̵̷̴̶̴̶̶̷̴̷̴̷̸̷̵̶̵̴̶̶̶̷̷̵̴̶̵̵̸̸̷̸̶̵̴̴̷̵̵̵̶̷̵̵̸̷̵̸̷̷̸̵̸̴̵̴̵̶̷̴̵̷̵̸̷̴̴̷̸̷̶̵̴̴̴̸̶̴̸̷̷̸̶̸̴̸̵̵̴̴̷̵̷̴̷̷̷̸̶̸̴̴̴̷̷̶̴̶̶̶̴̶̶̶̴̴̸̸̵̶̶̷̶̵̴̸̷̵̷̸̸̴̶̴̶̴̷̵̸̴̸̷̵̸̶̶̶̸̶̶̴̷̵̴̸̴̴̴̴̵̸̵̷̴̴̴̷̴̷̷̴̴̶̸̸̸̸̵̵̨̡̧̡̧̢̡̨̡̧̡̢̢̨̡̢̢̧̢̧̨̡̨̡̨̡̨̨̧̧̢̧̨̢̡̢̡̨̨̧̢̡̧̨̡̨̧̡̧̧̨̢̡̧̡̢̢̨̨̨̨̡̡̢̧̢̢̧̢̡̡̡̧̨̢̧̧̢̧̨̧̧̢̧̢̧̨̧̧̧̧̢̧̡̨̨̡̨̢̧̨̡̢̢̧̧̨̢̡̡̡̡̨̧̨̢̨̧̧̧̨̢̨̨̡̨̨̧̨̢̡̢̡̧̧̢̢̨̨̢̨̧̨̨̡̨̡̢̨̨̧̧̧̡̨̢̨̨̨̢̡̡̡̡̡̨̨̢̢̡̧̡̡̡̨̧̡̨̧̧̧̧̢̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̭̪͈̬͍̯̹̳̻̘̗̺̹̤͎̱̺̹͖̝̘̮̰͈̱̥̦̭͈̞̖̱̗̼͎̹̲̬̲͔͔͎̩̙̻̰̥͓̪̺̦̦̝͚̜͙̖͈̠̞̬̹͓̝̹̰̥̬̮̦̙̝͔̝̫͕̰͙̭͚̝̫̤̱͙̟̭̬̠̬͙͈̺͉̝̗͇̬̗̪̫̝̳͈̯̞͍̰̖̤̩̜̼̯̞̘̻͍̳̤̖̺̗͓̹̰̫͎̯̥̣̳̳̗̩͖̼̼͍̺̤̦̤̯̣̭̱̙̱̰̱̲̬̺̖̟̯̳̖̙̱̯̗̯̠̦͍̫̱̤̲̟̱͎̞͈͖̖͓͈̪̳͚̟̙͍͙̗͎͈̼̩̼̲̯̖͙͉̮͔̩͍̯̞̱͉̦͚͉̬͚͕͇̫̖̺̣̞̭̯̬̹̗̣̪͉̱̠̬̬̖̰͕͉̥̫̤͍͍̙̪̲̖͍̘̻͍̜̩̮͍̥̜̲̥͕͖͈̖̤͕̮̲̺͓͖̣͓̗̹̖̤̺̹͚͈̣̲̰̩̝̻̰̼̳̭͇̖̥͇̖͎̪̜̹̠̗̻̥̭̳̫̬̲̩̝̝͚̬͈̣͍̠̖͕̲͍̗̬̗̦̺̤͍͍̬̱̳̣͕̟̤͎̜̳̺̼̜̬̜̯͖͍̰͚̰̱̳͕̯̪͕̙̩̜̭̩͓̫͔̰̮͚̦͍̟͕̤̺͕̜̣͎̣̦̫̼͚͍̤̤̯̱̣̼̥̳̤̼̜̺͈̦͓̟͇͎͚͚̣̞̜̬̺̩̘̣̯̭͓̭͚̣̝̗̠̠͔̜̱̯̣̼͚̰̬̘̯͍͎͖̲̝̗̙̻͕͈̗̞͓̠̖̳̠̩̗̩͈̭̮̬̞̜̞͖̬͇̗͇̹̥̺̝̠͇̹̭̳̣͓͍̹̙̰̳̼̖͍̫̟̭̪͓͎̰̖͕̝͎͖̙͕͎̖̝̻̘̦̰̜̣̳̣͖̞͓̤͍̝͈̻͓̙̳̪͕̲̻̝̳͎̘̘͚̳̤̤̞͚̙̭͈͓̣̮̲͍̮̻̫̪̲̮̟̯̫̹̲̗̣̭̬̳̦̪͍̦̜͖̼̹̹̞͈̱̝͉͚͈̮͎͓̫̱̝̦̗̻̭͔͎͇̻̝͇̺̳̼̯͔̲͕̖̩̙̤̰̻̻̜̰̙̹͚͓̤͕̺̰͙͖̻̹̦̲͕̱̹͖͕̼̪͍͔̖͕͍̘̤̱̗̰͉̱̣̪̼͙̠̬͚̥̣͕̘͙̭̹̥͈͕̮̘̹̬̹̙͔̬̭̲̠͚̣͙͙͙̟̙̠̮̦̼̹̱̖͎̥̰͔̠̩͕̙̗̖̳̙̻̮̬̹̙̦͍̭̞͔̹͙̭͓͉͓̬̭̱͙̱̮̯̜̳̦͔̜̙͈͕̮̗̺͍͈̭͓̼̰̟̳̞͈͕̳͇͎͖̙̝̠̪͖̞̤͇̝̥̝̯͚̞͎̩͍̝̗̯̪̦̲͕͔̳̙͚̱͍̬͙̘̲̭̥̻̮̼͓̤͎̖̥̟̪̬͇͕͉͇̣̯̹̩̼̦̹̼̣̞̼̪̫̻͇͕̺̟̖̖̣̼̜̙̼̠̺͕̠̠̱͎̼͚̹̲̜̯̞̳̹͇̱̫͚͇̰̜͔̯̻͈͖͉͕͖̼̩̦̰̯̭͉͔̩̺̝̤̞̟̳͇͔͓̳͕̤̙̲̼̲͇̥͕͕̙̝̭̬̩̹̝͖͓̜̖̥͎̙̲͓͖̹̠͖̗̤̙̹̞̘͍͇̻̠͉͔͍̤͚͕͍̲͚̦͎͈͖̠͕̱̥̰͉̣̫̙͍͔͇̣̟͎̼̮̫͈̮̠̬̻̲̝̹̦̳͖̹̞̱͎̫͕̝͇̻̭͖̟̳̣̹͎̻͈̱̞̜̹̹͈̝̟̣̠̯̘̳͙͈̗͙̭͇̱͕͔̖̪̜͈̳̳̞͈̯̬͕̥̬̙̻͉̘̜̦̮̲̝̠̹̯̗̜̜͈̜̙̘̮̠̪̖̣̪͓͇̣̱͎̰̬͖̝̣͕̣̲̖̦̻̮̙̲̻͕̣͖̰͙͉̭͍̮͖̼̭̥̤̮̦̬̹̪̳͉͎̭̱̬͈̲̣̮̺̮̬̬̰͎̫̱̹͓̙͚̥͚̖̖̬͇̼̹͎̪̝̥̪̹͉͍̘̦̖̝̳̜͔͕͈̺͚͕̙̱̻͔̼̼̪̰̜̼̞̱̬̻̬͇̭̬̯̫̘̟̥͖̗̦̣̤̻̦͈̗͙̮̺͓̜͎̳̭̰͚̭̠̩̝̫͙͍̣͓̣̫̩̣͓͉̖̖̦̠̝̥͓̱̞̰͉͇͉͉̤̲̣̤̦̰̬̘̲̭͎͔̫̲̮̤͎̤̫̣̺̣̰̮̗̠̥̝͉͎͚̱͚̯̺̱̠͙̜̙̹͍̳̱̼̞̘̬̱͎͇͇̣̬̗̖̫̫͕̼̮̺͉̪͓͓͍͖̥̭̖̖̠̞̖͇̣͙͉̘̯̜̝͓̪̟͙͕̘͍͉̟͙̦̖̗̺̭̣̘̻̝̩͕̖͎̼͉͓͖͙̹̥̬̩͕̗̮̗̞̝̫̯̘̻̳̹͍͕͇͕̝̬̮̺̯͕̥̗̺̰̻̼͖͕̤̟̰̞̱̠̙̻͚͇̭̜̩̲͕͇̪͈̻̤̻̟̯͉͇̘͖̣͔͓̲̲̞̼̰̪͇̰͇̥̺̯͚͚͕̹͙̠̥̩͔̹͔͇̤̞̼̭͙̙̖̠͖̻͖͔͍̭͍͓̤̟͔̫͓̟͕͉͙̦̫͇̲̙̙͔̪̮̩͔͚̱͈̺̼̺̙͈̙̱̟̤̝̝̖͍̘͓͎̤̞͇̹̬̰̳̺̮̲͍̗͕̙̘̘̤͖͍̥̦̲̖̮̥̱̮͎͎̝̰̤͙̦̬̻̼̣̗̗̝͔̦̥̣̥̻̮̙̖̝͖̰̭̺͎̟̥͉͎͓̩̭̘̗̦̲̗͍̻͖̟̪͕͙̪̗̣͙̠̹͎̝̦͔̥̩͙͔̣̱̭̣͖̯͍͖͕̥̫͙͚͚̥͈͎̹͕̫͈̤̪̲̫͚͈̻̘͍̫̫̘͕͉̣͕̮̥̯̰͉̼͔̤̬̳̲͖͎̼̞͚̝̩͕̜̘̩̹̰̭̣̮̖͕̖͕̠̮̫̹̟͖̙̠̺̜̖͓̭̯̳͓̥̬̣͕͖͓͍̙̻̰͉̳̰̰̮͔̼̠̖̜̭̺͕̟̺̺̞͚̩͙̗̠̣̗̟̣͓̟̭͚̼͓͉͍͇̣̰͓͕͍͙̳̝̟̹͓̺̜̖̗͚͚̳͔̲͈̖͉̳̥̝̭̞̗̰̠̪̜̥̟̦̮̩̯̝̬̳̺̝̗͖͔̙͉̟̜̪̰̠̩͇͓̟̱̥͍̣̖̫͉̣̠̣͉̘̫̣̪̃̓͑̔̒͌̈́̀̐̆̇̎̐̒̿̽̈́͆̂̓̎̐̈́̓͂͌̃̎̂̍͗̅̀̈́̿́͒̏̇͗̈̋̈́̏̆̂̊́͗̃̀͐̌͗͒̂̿̀̾̂͒̄̆̓̇͋͑̌̾̓̎͂̂͌͐̿̋̂̏̓̇̀͊̉͒̇̇̍͒̂̎͒̄̍̔̑͌̊̈͋̐̑̎̀̈̀̓͛̀̌̌͆̂́̎̓̄̀̈́̄̉̂͊̎̂̌̃͑́͒̍͂͋̂̍́͂̈̇̄̐͗̈́͐̆́͂̐͌̑̈̍̇̋̑͊̅̋̽̃̊͋̀́̑͑̑̓̐̉̃̀̐̊̂̄̏̄̿̽̊̔͌̏̈͑̀̅̑́̈́̎̿͌͐̓͆̓̔̇̒͐̒̀̓͗͛͛̅̌͆̉̾̎̌̔̓̑̔̉̐̔̈̔̆̅̇̈̿̈́̐̎̊̽̄̽̑̊̾͑̓͐̃̈͑̒͆̈̈́̌͊͊̌̐̅̍͐͆̀͑̑́̆͑̀̇͂͐̅̏͐͛̇̐̇̐͆̈́̎̈̃͂̉͆͌̆̓͒͊͗̐̀̎͒͛̎͋͆͑̅͛̌̿̈́̑̍̔͛͋̂̾̋͊́́͒́̓͛̐͛̃͛̃͐͑̽̑͒̏̂̈̈̊͗͌́̆̈́̍͋̽̇̊̋̐͋̃̈̎̈̃͑̆͆̏͊̅͆͋͋͐̓̈͌͗͋̍̀̏́̆͊̎̈̏͑̆͛͛͒̍͒̄̉̃̉͌̔̈́̉̉̂͌̐̍̓́͒̐̎̃̒̎̎̊̀̈̉͛͒͆̽͂͛́̌̔̀̀̔͆̓̔̆̓̈͊̀̑́͗͋̿̆̿̄̇̌͊̾̔̓̏̊͆̍̐͆͐̾͆̂̿̇̽̌̑̈́̔̍̓̽̃̈̈́͗̇̽̈́̂͆̔̍̋͆͛́͊̀͗͗̈́̃̀́͊̿̂̍̓̽̍̒͐̍͋̏̿͋͛̀̐̃̉̈́̀̽͑͐̾́́͌́̊͌͋͌̈́̈̊̋̀̎͐̉͛̍͑͋̋̓͋́̅͛̄͗̇͑̃̊̈́̃͋͊̄͌̂̃̆́̈́͆̑͑͊̆̓̊̀͗́͗̔̔̃͑͒̔̀̇͂́̑͑̎̃͆̀̑͗̌͌̊̍̎̈́̈́̎̅̍̃̀̏̅̋̆͑̓̄̓͆͆̾̽̄͐͑̒͂̌̋͑́̓̽̅͐̆̉̓̔͆̒̓̈̓́́̿̋͊̅̎̓̈́́̍̽̌̄͛͆̔̇̂̃̃͋̋̇̍̿̂̓͌͊̈̅̑͌̆̑̂͂͗̈͒͌̃̍̿̈́̑͐͆́̒̄̐̊̄̿͂͋̐̃̏͂̏͑̆̽̽͋̇̂͋̍̏̍́̀̈͛͗͗̊́̌̃̐̈́̈́͂͒͗͗̋̓̋̈́̇̌́̓̌̑͋̀́̓̂͑͑̀̎̀̈́̔͒̆̓́̽̇̋̌̓̄̀̔́̓̀́͑̍̎̈́̏̽͐̈́̈͑͛̑͒́̽̒̿̆́̌͛̄́̏̃̓͂̾̎͆͗͊̏̋͒́̈̽͂̇̀͑̓̈́̂̑̎̑̅̔̿́̐̑̓̈́̊͑͆̂͒̏͒̽̀͑̿̾̏̓̉̔̽̀͛̂́̈́͋́͗͆͛̋̂͛̈́͑͑̐̐̇̉́̋͂́̑̒̎͑̔̊͂̽̅̉͑̈́̂͊̉̋̃̌̑̿́́͂͂̌͛͗̈́̎͐͊̓́̄̇̓́̋͛̎́̎͋̉̏̈́̌̾̅͒̂͆̈̎̈́͗͂̃̎͗̌́̀̅̌̀̈́͑͑̎̈́̈́́̆͌̋͐̒́̌̒̆̈̋̿̈́̿̑͒͒͊̏͆̄̌̍̉́̓̅̐̄̂͊͛́́̈́̋̒̎̂̊̾́̏͋̿̇͆̔̍̓́͐͂̒̔̃̈́͋̔̆͗̆̈̈́̾͐̋̎̑̄̍̇̎̎̆̈̀̄̊̈́̏́̈́̌̑̀͗͒̌̓͐̅̒͛̿̌͐̎̀̾͛͐̀́̒͊̀̄̃̆͂͗͆̿̍̑̀́͑̉̇̈͐̀́̊̄̾̈́́̉́̊̒̾̈́͌͊̄̎̆͌̿̒̂́̌̈́̄͐̽̾̐͑̃̀͋͂̔̍̈͋̋́͑̊͌̎͌̌́̓̃̂̿͆̑̇̾͛́̀̔̆̾͗̿̂̍̔̓͋͊̎̓͋̀̌͆̋̎̍̀͌̂̇̒̃̌̆̐̒̀̈́̍́̄̃͛͐͆̋͌́̍̉̀̐̀̈͆̒̆̓͌̈́͊̾́̀͌̑̍̿̔̔̾̌̆̂̅́̒̈̂̇̐̍̀͗̓̿̂͒͌̓́̾͂͗̆͒̌̊͂͌̀̈́̈́̑̈̿̉̉̑̏͗̀͐͒̋̍̉͛́͊̍̀̓̒͛̇̽̊͌͒͑̋̎͆̒̐̅̐̀̽̾̏̂̎͐̋͒̿͋͊̔͆̂̂̈́̎̓̒͆̆̈́̀̎̑̃̃͂͌̌͒̓̀͋̌̽͗̓̅̎͛̓͗̓̍̍͗̃̏̿͒́̃͐̐̎̎̓̈́͌͊̐̂̂̽̊͆̾͐͂̆̇́͊̈́͒̇̅̎͋̈́̏̀͂̈́͂́̃̄̂̓͌̐̽̂́̃̐́͗̅̿̈̄̌̄̌̈̀͒́̊̈́̍͛͆̏͂̓̎̒̀̒͆̓̑͂͗́́̒͐͐̉̓͛̈́͑̓̀̾͛̉̈̽͂̒͒͋̾͊̍̅̋͂̊͑͒̈́́͊͒̽̀͒̀̔͗̓̀̎̈́̿̉́̽̓͂̇̓̽̏̾̄͐̀͆̿̏̋͑̌͂̊̀͑̋̊̾͋̍̆͂̋̉̃̊̎͑̆̂̾̍̐͒͋̑̄͂̃̓̔͒̊͊͗̈̈́̑͋̋̀̀̎̆̈́́͑̂͌͛̈́̽̏͋̓̌̏̂̍͆̊̈́̏̋͛͑͆̓̅͑͊͆́̆̓̌̊̽̂̏͛̋̔̌̊́̓̃͗͌͗̈́́̓̐̇̓̿̑̏͐̍̆̾̀̾͆̆̆͂͂́̀͊̚̕̚̕͘͘̕͘͘͘͘͘̕͘͘͘̕̕̕̚̚͘̕̕̚̚̕͘̕͘͘̕̕͘͘͘̕͘̕̚̕̚̕͘̕̕̚̕̕̕͘͘̕̚͘͘̕͘̚͘̕͘̚̚͘̕̕̕̕͘͘̚̚͘̚̕̚̚͘͘̚̚̚͘̕̚̕͘̕͘̚̕̕̕͘͘͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͠͝͠͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͠͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅ/̵̵̶̸̷̸̵̶̵̷̴̴̶̶̴̴̴̴̸̶̴̸̵̶̷̷̴̷̸̸̷̶̷̷̷̷̷̴̸̸̴̴̷̷̵̶̵̵̵̴̶̵̷̷̵̴̸̴̷̴̷̸̶̴̵̸̶̸̸̶̴̴̴̵̷̷̶̷̷̵̵̵̷̶̷̷̴̶̵̶̵̸̶̷̴̴̶̸̶̴̸̷̷̸̶̷̷̷̷̵̸̷̷̷̸̶̵̵̷̷̷̵̴̴̵̸̴̸̷̴̶̴̴̷̸̷̷̸̶̸̸̶̵̴̷̸̷̴̶̶̸̵̷̷̸̵̵̵̶̴̷̴̸̵̷̵̴̶̸̷̸̶̶̴̢̨̢̡̡̢̡̢̨̢̧̢̨̧̨̢̡̧̧̧̡̡̧̨̡̢̨̡̨̡̡̧̢̢̢̧̧̧̧̨̡̨̧̡̨̨̡̨̨̢̨̡̧̡̢̢̡̢̧̡̧̧̧̨̨̧̡̡̧̢̡̨̡̡̡̨̨̢̡̨̢̧̢̡̢̧̨̧̢̨̢̡̧̡̢̨̢̧̨̢̧̡̨̢̨̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̗̦̖̤̪̪̹͓̱̞̞̮̳̟̰̫̬̞̳̳̻̣͉̮̦̱͉͖̟̻͍͇̜̭̜̹̣̜̜̼͍̰̠̥̺͍̬̪͓̻̻͇̟̳͖̹̩̻̹̲̙͖̥̼̞͇̬̹̩̠͕̥̖̥̻̲̼͖͇͍͙̬̪͓̺̜̳̠̙̲̭̳͓̣̣̠̹̱̰̳̣̟̪͎̙̞͔͍̲͚̖̩̳̮̘͙̺̫̺̫̥͇̝̮̹̺͍͚̪͔̞̩̞͚͓̥̘̲̙͍̤̲̲̤̬͍̱̱̯̼̣̝̬͓͓̝͎̲̥̦̗͓̼̣̮͕̝̝̱̰̤̺͈̼͕͇̗̟͓̘̭̲̤̤̦͚̠̰̪̪̥̝̼̰͓̞̼̱̝͇̻̖̭̜̬͔͉̠̭͉̦̲͖̫̭͕͈̱̭͓̦̻̙̙̻̦͖̜̟̺͚̩͎̮̺͍͔̼̬͎̠̘̣̙̦͉̺̱̫̥̖͚̞̣̼̘̺̦̭̱͓͈̣̻̤̟̘͓͈̰̜̺͕̰̫͍̺̘̠͉͕̞͉̻͈̗͉͎̭̣̻͇͕̘͓͈̖̪̩͓̫̜̬̘͚̻̫͎̫͇̳̥͎̗͈̬̫̘̗̯͉̥̞͍̞͚̱͇̣̱̺̯̫̪̙̟̬̭̞͔̥̳̗͔̣͍͚̞̹̠̦͙̦̲͕͉͇̪̟̩͇̩̬̦̲̩̳͇͎̝̼͕̦̥̝͎̹͕͙̘͖͚̙̖̩̫͙̘̝̫̗̺͖̲̫͓͚̹̯̥͚̬͉̯̣̪͎̖̺̹̭̗̖̪͈̳͙͔̖͍͉͎̺̮̥̭͚̹̙̗̗͖͈͉̟̮͕͖͖̺̲̲̞͔̰̼͚͈̜̗̝͕̥̪̻͉̥̲͔͍̦̮̦͙͕̜͖͙͕͙̞̦̝̘͈̗͍̤̱̬̼̩̰̮̪͕̠̭̺̝̤̪̲̙͖̬̣͈͇̝͎͕̼̤̤͕̼̯͓̞̝͓̬̪̬͇̥̲̩͉̖̺̲͓̰̩͎̹̖̮̫̙͇̲͙̭̬͚̞̘̬͙̠̭̬̝̘̘̜̜̰̬̟͙̣̭̬̤̙̼̥̺̦̼̺͉̖͇̥̣̟̖̪͕̰̜͍̙͕̺͈̭̩̘̩̠̜̦͈̥̙͚̜̮̼̬͎̘̬̻̼̫͔̯̹͙͎̗̱̬̻̺̬͙̟̗͔͉͍̥̤͇̟̳̺̼̞̼̩̲̫̗̬͉̺͎̝̻̗̝̹̞̥̠̭͔̻̤͇̣̳̪͈̪̳̜̹͙̜̳͓̗̙͖͉͖̤̝̝͓̲̗̖̘̫̮̠̻̥̹̯̺̱͍͚̟͖͎̤͓͍͖̳̰͔͈̝̦̳͇͈̮͕͓̣̬̥̠̣͕̮͕̻̺̙͇̣̖̦̖̭̭̬͕̠̜̗̞̙̤̯̮͙͔͚̰̙̪̣̟̥̩̘͉̜̻̖͍̣̜̳̙̞̼͕̪̖̦͉͎̪͎̥̲̯͕̝̠̱̱̼͉̫͈̹̗̰̮͓̳̭̳̯̘̻͖̩̹̪̼͙̥̖͉͕͙̭̼̻̰͍̱̗̳̲̘̠̰̮̯̖͇̞̺̰͚̻͈̺̯̮͈̱̲͍̯̲̱͍̤̖̫͕̫̻͍͍̮̦͎͕̥̟̼̻̦͔͇̩͙̭̝̳̪̤̞͓͖̯̠̭̤̪̟͈̖̥̻̗̼̫̦̖̲̖̺̣͈͍̤͖̠͎̻̟̪̖̯̦͍̬̖̭̝̗̗̬͍͍̱̺͔͎̳̪̮̱̫͉̘͔̫̙̳̖̯̥̮̦̯͎͇̱̟͉̖̝̤̘̼̙̦̜̦̥̙͇̪͍͓͓̹̥͔̻̯͖͉͔͇̱͇͚͈̞͓͍͙̗̭͖͖̰̰̩̣͍͕̠͖̳̰̬̫̱̼̱̺͚̲̣̯̙͕̥̦̮̻̼̼̯̭̠̠̩̫̻͕̰̭̲̹͍̹̭̲͔͎͙̮͉̻̱̠̥͕̭̫̟͈̰̳̲̙͍͎̤̜̬̟̺̘͇͈̯̘̹̼̩̮͙̪̜̝͈͍̝̥̣̘̫͎̺̪̜̝̜͈̮̭͉̝͎̪͈̥̩̗͓̞̺̞̖͚̥̙̯̦̥̹̟̦͖͕̫̖̣͕̤̺̗͔͕͙̰̱̺͚̗̥̘͚̝̘͇̙̖͔̻̞̮͈̘̺͉͔͓̲̼̟̱̬̭̜̠͖̻͙̤̣͙̤̳̗͎̰͇̠͉͔̫̪̦̯̣̝͓̳̬̬̣̝̙͕͈̠͎̼̤̤̳̱̥̬̙͎̼̺́̑̏͋̊̈́͊̌̿͛́͗̿̈̊̈́͑̏͌́̒̓̿̉̂̀̓̐̒͛͒͗̑͂̎̽̿͋͂̾̏̂̈͊͐̀͒͆̎͋̀̋̄̽̅̓̐̌̈́̍́͋̽́͛̂̒́͗́̈́̐̀̉̓̈͊̐̂̈͋̒͒̌͗͗͐̆̃̽́́̊̊͆̊̂̉̀̾̈̎̐̍̈́̀̊̎̈́̐̈̓̍͆͐̎̓̔̓̈́͗̾͆̈́̂̓̐̿͂̂̇̀͗̎̔̓́̈́̈́̀̀́̍̔̈̑̈̓̍̊̅̏̋̽͛̂̅̅̑͗́̐͊̐͗͐͗́̿̿̏̏͒̉̄̓̆́̈͌̓̀̌̀̽̅̀̅̒̈́̈́́͆̒̀̄̈̐̀̈́̈̾͒͂̈́̉̅̃̈͒̽̿̂̑͐̏͌̏́̓̏͑̒̉̈́́́̃́͑̋̂͛̀̓̍̒̔̔̈́́͋̈́͌͆̀̆̄̑͂̌̀̎̍̊́̔̐̽͛̆̑̐̌̌̎̀́͛̐̾͋̐̉͒̽̏̎̏̏̃̉̂̊͌̾̈́̊̋͊̓͋̅͌͛̅̈̑̀̃̑̀̀̾̈͛̈́̄͑͑̅͒̄̅͆̑͋̈́́̃̄̀͛͊̾̓̋́̿̃̽̅̈̔́̄̂̀̎͋̀̅͋͒̌̍̌͊̌̊͐̅̈́̔͛͊̀͌̏̄̌̏̀͐̈́̔͒̔͋̉̓̀́̃̿͒͆̒̂̑̎͐͂͊̏̐̈́̓͑̂͒̀̑̄̀̃̂̆̈́̐͐̄́̾̾̐́̑͛͋̈́̒̒̎̾͑̏͊͐̾̌̆̍̆̎̈̅͆̂̉̏̂̀̃́̊͛͐̌̅̎̓̿̒̒͑͂̾̎́͗̓̿͛͌͐̑̆́̔̀̌̓͂̍͗̈̀͑̅͒̎̌̾͒̓̂̈͐͛͌͑̋̂̑̆̋͒̊̅͋̇͑͊̌͆͑̆̌̋͗̐̓̆̆̓͑̀̉̂̽́̐͂̍͐̄̂͊̓̓̅͂̆̅̏̈͗̇̿͒̈̒͌̿̀̔͗́̓̃͊̎͌̾̾̌̎̓̐̌̔̆̄̓̇̄̆̀͊͂̈́̅̿̉̈́̓͊̄̓̀̃̈́̈́̀̒̿͌̿͗̋̋͒̀̈̔̇̏̇͋̆̃͋̀̆̅̊̆͊̀́̃̅͌̌̉̄͛͒͆̓́͗̃̏̄̏͂̿̈̓̄́̊̽̌̀͂̈̿͗͒̌̏̿͒̆̅̐̋̓̓̋̔̐̍̔̇͛̀̇̈́̈́̐̑̓͐̈́͐̔̒̎͐͆̀́̾̊͌̒̊́̽̒̀́̉͌̀̈́̓̆͋̀̏͊̌̀̈́̆̌̊͛͂̂͐̽͊̃̎̈́̎̆͗̓̂̅̃͌̀̀̄̒̅͆́͌̒̄̌͆̔̑̅̂̆̋̌̒̆̋̇̉̆̎́́͌͐̿̌͗̀̄͌̏̃͆̀̒͆̔̿̅̆̈́̿̔̄͂̌͛̉̆̈̂́̎͊̆̈́̈́̆̾͐̀̈́̓̿̓͂͆̒̾͗̽̑́̔̆̓̂͂͑͆̈́͌̉̑̍͂̅͌̌̒̀̿̔̂͒͒̓̑́̎̆̽̑͗͑̄̀̄̇̓͆̏͑̍̊̄̐̾̈́̀̑͌̂͋̊̇͗̐̇̊̈̒̆̀̇͊͗̀͋̾̅̀̎̒̊͑͌̊̍̏͊̀͑̓͂͛͐̇͂̈́̓́̑̂̈͋͋̓̑͒̀̋̉̾̑̎̈́̾́́̂̓̓̔͂͛̓̽̈́͗̐̊͗̀̃͋̉͒͛̃̆̄̃̐̑͊͋̈̈́̋̄̿̍̅̄͋̎͒̔̑̃̉̏͌̓̃́̏́͒̈́͐̽̒̀͗̃̓́̇̀̓͐̐́͋͛̀͆̅͆̀̏̂̄͌͊͐̀̈́̈͛̽͌̎̂͑̐̎͛͑̿̏̎̋̈́̐́̊̍̋̍̽͂͌̀̓́̌̏͂̀̑̌̓̑̓͊͒͒̿͌̎̐̈́̏́́̌̏́͒̌̓̃̓̈́́̂͛͌̉̃̑͋̈́̓͛̈̍̑̇̉̇̄̍̍̄͂͑̓͊̐̐̓̈́́͐͐̈́̈́̓̋̑͂̃̈́̈́͒̎̓̍͌̀͗̈́͂̎̀͗͛̅̐͒̅̐̏͐̑̔̈́̓̂͗͌̑̉͆̅͒̚͘̚͘̕͘̕̚̕͘̚͘̚͘̚̚̕̚͘̕̚̚͘͘̚̕͘̚̕̚̕͘̚̕̕̚͘͘͘̕̚̚͘̚̚͘̕̕̚͘̕̚͘̚̚͘͘̕̕̚͘̕̚̚͘̕͘̕͘̚͘̚͘̚̚͘̕̕̚͘̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͠͝͠͠͠͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅ/̴̶̵̶̸̶̷̵̸̸̷̶̸̶̶̴̷̸̸̶̵̴̵̶̶̶̸̵̷̷̸̷̵̷̸̶̵̷̶̶̵̷̷̵̷̴̵̸̷̶̵̷̶̴̶̷̶̴̵̷̸̷̵̶̶̷̵̸̴̵̵̴̶̵̶̷̷̵̸̵̵̶̵̵̷̷̷̶̸̸̷̶̴̵̴̷̶̸̶̵̷̴̵̵̷̴̸̴̶̶̵̷̶̶̸̴̷̶̶̵̶̵̶̵̸̵̵̷̴̵̷̴̶̴̸̶̸̷̴̸̵̶̵̴̸̴̸̴̸̴̵̶̵̷̷̵̶̶̷̶̷̶̴̶̵̴̶̵̷̸̸̶̸̵̴̷̵̵̶̷̵̶̷̸̶̵̸̸̴̶̶̶̷̸̷̷̴̷̸̴̸̴̶̷̷̴̶̵̷̴̵̵̶̸̴̵̷̷̷̵̴̴̴̸̸̶̴̵̶̸̸̸̴̶̵̷̴̸̸̸̸̷̶̶̷̷̸̵̷̴̶̷̷̵̸̴̴̷̷̷̶̵̶̷̴̶̸̶̷̴̵̶̶̷̶̸̷̴̵̷̴̴̷̵̷̷̶̵̷̸̶̸̵̵̶̶̸̷̶̵̵̸̵̷̴̵̵̸̴̵̵̵̴̵̶̶̵̴̴̶̸̴̷̧̢̧̨̢̧̧̡̧̨̢̨̨̨̡̡̡̨̨̢̧̨̧̧̨̨̡̡̡̢̨̧̨̨̧̧̨̡̧̧̨̨̨̧̡̡̧̡̡̨̡̨̡̡̨̢̢̡̨̧̡̢̢̧̨̨̨̡̧̨̨̢̨̢̡̧̢̡̡̢̨̡̢̢̧̧̧̡̢̢̢̡̧̧̧̨̡̨̡̡̨̢̧̢̧̡̡̨̡̧̨̢̡̡̧̡̨̢̨̢̢̨̢̨̡̢̧̢̢̢̢̢̧̧̡̧̨̧̡̢̧̡̨̡̢̢̡̢̢̡̨̢̨̨̢̧̧̨̨̢̢̨̡̡̢̨̨̢̨̡̢̡̨̢̧̡̧̡̨̢̢̡̧̨̧̢̢̨̨̧̨̡̡̡̢̢̧̧̨̢̨̧̡̧̧̡̢̢̢̨̧̡̡̡̡̢̨̧̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̫̟̳͇͈͖͈͚͕̠̲̩̱̜͉̫̘̣̺͓̘̻̠͔̯̭̙͔̫̘͇̭͖͉̙̼̤̲̼̪̭̼̯̟̼͈͇̭͖̬̲͕͚͉̗̥̩͎͙̟͚̟͉̩̭̼̫͍͍̬̮͖͉͔̱͍̮̞̠̗̗̣͙͈̝͚̣͉͚̠̗͖̘̫̯͖̮̮͇̬͔̺̙̹̖̪͔̰̩͙͚͈̦͙̞͈̤̱͈͚̪̖̠̯̩̗̫͈̘̖̮̘̯̞͕̪̻̺̺͔̝͉̰͚̫̘̥͍͓̱͙̹̣̼̻͔̦̙̥͈̹̫̱̮̜͉̞̳̥̳̝̖̰̮̩̙̹͔̣̳̣̤̤͎̼̗̹̞̗͚͖̤͕̹͓̗̪͖̜̬̟̬̼̜̺͓̘͔͇̳͎͙̝̗͓͖͓̼͖͔͎̣͓͚̰̰͎͉̯̺̭̖̱̬̩͎͙̲̯̻̻̗͔̩̝͈̮͓̙̮̖̤̪͉̯͎̺̲̻̰̠̞͕̯̫̬̪̟̭͖̰̟̻̻͍̺̣͎͈͔̘̮͇̰̰̟͉̜̼̪̩̗͉̯͉̦̹̭̣̱̻͎̣̮̻̗̲͖̭͚͇̣̖͓̟͎͙͎͖̝͙̠̯͔̻̰̹̳̭͇̟̥̠̦͖̟̤̻̜̗̲͈̫͇̩͕̖̳̗̘̖͉̦̻̞̤̼̫̭̗͖̬͕̝̺͔͇͙͕̟̟̗̣͎̥͔͎̞͎͓̙̣̺̘͖̙͇̮̦͚͎͓͍͔̗̟̲̞͎̮̭̮̗̣̲͕̬͓͍̰̜̹͍̬̫̳̹̰̥̮̞̭̼͍̝̺̟̫͔̙̻̜̬̻̠̜̟̩̘͔̠̻̦̘̗̣̼̻̱̺̺̠͎̦̼̤̞̤̯̱̼͖̩̣̙̱̤͈͇͇͇̦͍͖̬̭͔̰͍̰͇̫̟̮̞̲̮̹̺͔̼͓̩͈̭͚̩͕̳̦̯̩͖͍͎̱̼̬͚͉̳̤̥̫̥̲̹̮̟̜̫͈̮̟͎̺̹̩͖̻͍͚̪͎̯̟͚͔̞̭͎̥̲̲̪̤̩̝̥̞̟̱̺̣̦̩͓͙͇̞͙͇̫̰̻̭̮̜̣̖̹̮͕̝̯̭̞̮̺̮̝̲͙͓̯̞̰̞͔̥͇̙͕͖͙̜̯̰̹̪̻̗͓̳͉̩̼̲͖͉̭̗̺̻̗̩̳̼͇̬̜̬̟̹͇͔͍̥͉̖̰̞͈̳͚͉̗̥̜͙̲̼̯͕̥̰̩̳͇̮̞̠͉̙͉̯̲̥̟͎̹̩͈̮̞͖͎̥͎̥̩͔̗̗͉̦̥̰͙̫͕̲̹͈̘̹̯͓̯̤̱͍͍͎̩̝̫͖̳̜̦̰̘̘̬̰̖̘̞̰̘̟͎̳͍̮̭̯͓̥̻̹̪͈̹̳͈͇͙͎̙̩͇̰̺̖̬͕͓̙̻̖͕̞̝̞̲̤̼̝͈͓̯̥̳̮̮̖̹͓̗̬̭̟̠̩̻̬̯̹͖̬͔̰̳̭̝͔̰̳̩̱̖̖̰̱̺̖̘̠̥̗͖͉̠͚̖͇̲̬̲̩͈͔͙̪̮̲̞͙͓̟̦̹̮̬̫̮̮͓͖̗͕͈̗̙̟̣̮̣̩̠̥̜̫̘͙̰̜̦̟͉̻͉̪͔͇͎̮̜̱͕͖̖̳̮̭̹̲̺̘̮̟͎̫̩͕̙̻̳̭̳̣͖̪͓͖̟̭͎͍̭̖͖̝̝͎̯̮͕͈̳̮͙̤̜̙̻̮͎̱͍̬̲͚̥̻͇̣̪̬̘̪̣̼̗͙̤̫̠͎̮͍̥͖͍͖̩̠͍̯͖͈̻̥̬̠̙͖̲̰̳̱͔͇̼̬̭̻̦̻̥̣͚̲̙͎͇̪͕̯̝̹̲̺̦̪̞͉̖̰̭̺̘̖̘̮͎͔͍̳̜̳̼̘̩̗͙͚͈̹̤͕͙̻̦͇̝̼̦̪̳̗̲̪̜̯̠̼̭̘͚͎̹̮̭͚͉̤̩͍͙̙͓͇̻̺̼͈̟̝̻͈̺͇̮̫̮͈̝̫̜͈͉̳͚͔̗̻̲̦͈͎̰̙͈̰̙͖̟̱̗̹̝̖̟̘̟͈̼̪̺̜͓̪͚̞̘̲̙̙̩̳͕͍͓̥̰͙̰̩͈͇̗͙̟͎̤͍̬̠̘̠͉͙̹̼͎̝̲̳̩͔̭̙͕̗̘̦̯̗̤̬̞̜̻͎̤̯̳͍̦̪͎͈̤̲̯̝̟̻̩̤͚͔̩̘̯̫͔̻̹͉̟͓͚̭̲̲͕̙̥̱͖͖̲̥͎͇͍͉͚͙͍̲̖̻̪̜̖͉̫̤̱̣̺̲̭̼̥͉̰͍̤̭̝̯͍͚͇̫͙̰͎̥͚̩̤̲͔̟̼͓̲̝̣̫̭͕͓̟̖̦̻̭͇̥̩̦̺̭̪̺̳̗̘̬̗͔̙̪̞͉͍̲͙̼̣͙̻̙͎̘̝͉̫̥̝̩̝̺̲̣̙͕̟̯̤͔͓̭̱̮̥͕̱͉̰̲͇̪̺͉̼̳͖̻͙̠̹̝͚̮̘̳͓̤̝̖̘̲̘̺̱͎͔̪̪̞̳̣̫̠̩̹̹͉̼͕̭̪̙̥͓̫͉͚̜̗͙͍̻͎̫̖̗̬̰̹͕̰̦̠̰͇͔͎̥̘̝̰̙̪̮̞̗͓͍̣̜̤͙̺̬̦̹̞̺̜̠̫̪̫̠̝̤̫̜͍̱̝̻͓̥̰̠̟̘̮̣͖͈͇̦͓͉̟̻̲̖͎̘͍͕̺̙͎͙͚̦͕͔͉͖̤̥̺̭̟͙͖̟̹̭̠̞̰͕͙̘̗̱̰̮͖̞̯̱̼̝̦̫̳̯̞̫̗͈̠̻̺͚̻̺̼͙͈̫̹̲̥̰͔͚͈̘͎͖͕̪͕͇̲̫̣̙͖͕̞̻̻̰̘͍̣͙̝̠͈̣͚͈̥̭̥͓͔̫̩̬̗̘̻̙̜͙̳̥̩̟̟͖̣̘͎̱̻̯̗̩̦͍͍̜͓̺̗͔̼̹̩̟̜̯̱̻͖̳̰͇͕͇̥̻̱͉̳̭͍̥͉̞͍̦͚̮̠͉̻͈̝̦̞̪̮̝̯̖̪͔̥͈̠͓̦͍̤̦̠̱͎̭̩̺͇͖͖̯̳̖̗̻͕̭͖̠̳̦̟̯̹̼̬͇̤̻̲͙̖̞̘͇̞̳̩̦͍̳̞̯̹̗̞͔͍̠̥͖̦̗̜̣̖͈̮̺̦͕̭̲̹̠͕̟̳̹͚̱̩̮͖̮̻̹͖̺͈̦̥̖̮̳̺̮͚̝̲̯̯͚̩̘̼͉̝͈̣̩̗͍̳̭̹̦̥̜̣̦̮̪͎̜̟̲̰̞͍͍̖̖͖̮̞̥͈͇̞̤̫̳̤̬͈̥̩̩͙̫̟̳͚͖̜̣̤̼̖͙̯͚̰̙̬̣̜̝̮̦̭̤̭̖̟̹̥͙̫̟̜̩̳͈̪͈̳̩͓̱̣̠͔̲͉̜̥̠͙̘̖͚̳̼̠̲͔̻̘͉̗͙̳̙͍̲̯̞̼̬͖̖̖̪̯̳͙͖̟͍͇̝͔̞̥̖̳̱̭̻̼̯͖̣͉͍̲̼͕̮̼̯̙͇͉͖̦̗̬͉̬̝̣̳̞̹͔͕͕̪̳̳͎̖̼̮̹̪̦̯̼̲̞̣̮͇̰͕̤̱̰͎̣͙̪̲̭̥̬͈̖̼͖̝̘̰͖͉̜̲̥̞͈̗͔͎̗̙̬̹̙̦̝͈͙͚̮̮͇͉̝̺̞̻̪̯̭͈͉̳̼̞̹̪̮͇̱͕̭̝̱̗̹̻̝̞̺͕͙̠̟̱͇̝̫̜͉̘̥̰͉͓̰͇̫̬̼̬̣̼̖͖̗̻̻͙̫̦̪̜̖̬̘̻̫̠̰̣͉͓͕̜̣̘̝̝̻̟͉͎͎̦̪͈̲̺͍̣̥̩͚͖͉͇̟̥͉̬̦̩̞̰̲̟̪̞̙̯̗̥̩͔͙̣͓̲̪̤̘͖̫͕͓͖̙̪̳͕̘͎͇̗̝̟͉̰̣̹̘̣̮̟̱̱͖̫͕̝̳̙̝͕̺͎̰̭͎͕̫̩̳̝̫̙̫͖͉̮͙̜̰̯̻̞̟̣̘̳͎̥̟̱̹̰̙̠̟̦̝̘͍̯̟̣͇̜̘͕̖̞̦̮̖̞̮̹̼̻̟̫͕̘̮̟̻͇͍̣̗̹̣̖̘̪͍͓͔̘͈͖̫̭̪͕͍̹̼̠̦̦͚̙̫̠̗̬̤̪̘͍̠͎̳̺̥̻͈̬̖͎̮̮̥͎̤͍͙̝͖̞̫̺̦̻̻̝̳̩̬̩̤̳̞̞͔̮̣̻̦̗̫̤͓̠̞̼͖̼̖͔̫̞̹̹̤̹̪͔͇̞͙͖͙̙̭̗̬̭̦̰̱͉̙̥̹͕̣͚̹̗͖̘̱̲̫͎͈͉̹̺͎̪̰̫̠̳̬͓̠͎̟̦̭͔̙̪͓̘̝̭̗̻̰͔͇̞̳̟͓̫̠̤̝̹̯͔̱͍̗̘̬̞̮̥̹̩͓̺͉͓̖͓̞̦̦̹̖͉̱̭̼̜͉̪͓͍̘̙̙̣̹̙̖̙̥̤̣͇̮̹͙͇͖̥̟̹̯͖͕̤̣̹̇͂͛̿̄͒̂̃̑̄̑́͑̽̈̈́́̾̎̈́́͊̈́̂̓̎̍͋̐̒̈̽̋̑̌̍̒̃̋̈͒̓͐̔͐̈́̍͂̐̓̈͂̊͒̒̊̆̍̐̇̽̉̇͗͛̇͌̊̊̈́̈́͊͐̓̈́́̌̆̑̃́̐̇͛̀̽̓̽̃̈͛̂̑̂͊̅̐͆̒̀̔̀̈̽̑̄̓̋͐̾̅͂̿̃̓͐́͒͊͑̈́̂̊͌̈́̑̃̓̍̌͐̓̀̾̏̋̐̄͐͒̀̅͐̄̐̒̒́̿̑̌̑̂͐̍͑̐̇͂̽͊́͗͛̓͊̃̍̈́̍̾̿̿͋́̏̑̿̾͛̇͑́̃̇̓́̒́̅͑́́́̑̀͌̈̑̂̿̈̍̓̇̀̇̂̅̉́̓̑̒́̈́͆̊̐̊͊̾̆̇̽̑̂̓̓͋͊̇̋͒͗͑͐̄͒̆́̐͋̒̌͋͐̒̐̂̓̓̓̃͐̊͂̓̐͆̒̾͗̄̎͆͆̔̆̒̔́͑̃͑́͛̀̊̎̈̒̈́̌̈́̀̔̈͌͋͊͐́̾͐͆͛̊͌̃̊̽͌͋̔̊̂̈͆̌̏̾͑̉̍͑̍̑̒̉̌̏̋̃̎̿̓͛̆̒̒̈́͒̅̒̽̽̃͒̇̈̈̀̄̓̀͆̾̃́́̿̐̈̐̿̉̈́́̇͌͐̿͛͆̓̈́̿̅̈́͂̆̀̽̋̇͋̈́̂̒͐͋̍͛̿͗̌̈̍̊̇͑̈̐͗͐̈́̆̄̋̉̒̈̿͐̒̄̈́̀̉̔̍̅́͋͐͒̑̔͆͐̉̽̇̏̂̂͂̃̔̍̅̉͊̾͆̀̉̌̀͆̓̅̀̉̈̂̋̽̈́̇̅̈́́̾̂̾͑͋̄͌͋͗̓̔̔͗̂̒̅̎͑̄͒́̈͗̈̌̄̑͋́̒̉̊̂͆͊̀̍̈̍̎̀̎̒͊͋̄̑̇̈̍̀̽̏̈̍̏̂͑͗̾̅̋̈́̈́̓͆̑̃̄͆̋͐͛͋͐̀͆͊̈́̎̒́̾́̋̓̅̏̾̎̈́̇̏̿̓́́͌̊͗̒̋́͂̎͑́͒͑̈́̀͋̉͐̿̄̀̂̈̑͛̑́̿̓͗̅̉͆̎̈́̋͆̆͌́̓̑̾͊̋͊́̆͛̂̅̎͐͌́̒̓̃̾̋͒̓͑̾̈́̉̊͌̀͑͛̌̀̒͛͗͋̒̔͋̈́̿̔͗̊͛̈́̔̿̐̐̐́̽̑̉̀̈́̀̇̏̎̑͛̌̄̀̿̓͒̽͆͒͒̿̆̅̓͗̓̈̔̈́̃̃̀́͆̉͗̊̑̊̈́̿̍̇̈̓̎̿͌͂̈́̑͛̅̾̑͗̆̋̔̉̐̐̎͑͋͌͊̒̓͌͋̈́̈́̔̔̑͂̓́̌̓͂̑̈́̈́̌͛͐͊́̆͒̍̂̈̉̒̌̎̔̐͒͌͂̃̀́̊́̄̓̏͛̓̇̑̔͗̐͌̓̍̂͌̀̏̂̐͐̄̈̀̐͊̂̈͗̄̋͊́͒͊̊̆̅̊͋̍̆̎̍̇̔̊̓̈̊͒͗͛̆́̈́͗̏̈́̌͒͌̈͂̋̃͐̃̃̿̓͊̆̌̓͑̎̑́̂̉̑̓̽̔͂͑̂̾̍̔̎̅͒̎̓͂̉̄̀̋̋̊͒̒̓͂͒̎̓̓̉́̐̉̽̓͊̃́̂̓͂̒̆̑͂͋̏̍̎͆̓̑͊͗͛̄́̉̃̽̃͛̆̐̓̃̂̔̄̔̉̀̿̋̂̃̀̎̃̾̂̀̍̏̃̀̅͐͂̊̉͋́̿̋̍͑̂͑͛̀͌̿͑̒͒̈́̈́̾̋̅̈̾̐̈͗̑̿̃͑̄̿̌̐̋̌̃͋͐̿̄̃̿̈́͌͛͋̈́͗̍̈̓̓̐̈̈́̃͊̊͗͐͑͋̔́͆̽̈͒̀͋́̊̄͛͑̿̑̊̏̒̒͌͒͂́͆̀̈́̅̒̽́͊̏̽̅͛̄́̉͋͂͛͆̐̃̋̽̊͂͊̉͂̓̋̂̀̍̿͒̈̉̆̑̀̀̇̓̌̒͊̂̃̆̊̏̽́͛͒̓̎͊͒͑́̽̈̔͋̀̽̇̔̉̒̈̑͊́̒̈́̐͊͋̾̈́̎̅́̀̋́̔͌͂͆̏̄̿̋̌͆̉̓̌͐͋̽͑̉̓̉̈̈̔̀̒̓͑̓̄͋̈́̆̐͐̇̃̿͑̒̈́̐̋̆̈́͆̃̑͂́̃͑̏̈́́͊̐͌̑͐̉͑̊̋̌̉͊͛̅̈́̈̏̎̈́̑͋̃̉̀͂̇̀̊̔͆̂̋̌̏̃̎̄̽̄̅̾͒̄̏̑̉̿̉͑̉̊̓̑̓̑̀̈́̒͑̂̇̒̏̂̄̅͒̏̍͒͊̈̄̾͗͌͗͐̈͗͆͂͆́̏͊̈́̈́̊̔̀͗̉̄͋̄͐͋̃̿́͗͐̀͌̒̇͑͆͋̽̂̋͗̔́͂̆̃̈̈͗̅̄͛͛͊̌̔̈̿̌͑̎͊́̓̈́̀͆͆͑̋͐́͆̎̓̒́̑̓̌̿̈́̐̿͋͂͋̊̊͊̈̊͛́̂͋̎͂͑̂̀̎͑̆̂̽͗͊́̎̅͒̔̿̓̊͊̓͌͒̽̆̊̄͛̇͛͌͂̈́̊̽̓̅́̊̃͋̌̋̿̆̂̿̀̾͋̊̅̈̊̈́͐́̃̍͛̑̊̈́͗͂͑͐͋̀͂̇͌͊͒̓̿̍͑̑̃͊͗͊͋̽́́̈̆͋̑̀̓̐̑̓̈́͋̿͗̂̇̋̀̄͑̔̓̋̌͆͛͊͊̅͑͆͂̊̑͋͐̂͆̎͑͛̊̄̐̈́̒̄̀̈́̍̄͋̈́̃̉̄̒̃̾̏͆̀͆̋̆̂̿̒̌͂̃̌̅̿̍̆̊̎̆̔́̄͌͛͑̎̐̄̿͊̎̒̈̈͗͐̅͒̄̀̐̓̂̒͂͛̊̔̀̿͊̄́́͋̑̉̀͂̍͛̈́̈͋̋̀́̌̇̃́͆̂͌́͐̉̍́̓̈́̂͒̐̊̋̋͑͛̇͒͂͂̂̿̂͆̄̐̆͒̏͒̉̂̈́̄͗̓̔́̔̉͆͊̂̆̒̀͊̒̍̈͋͆̋̄̈́̄́̎͛̈́̊̈́̾́̅̾̎͒͋̄̈́̏́̎̇̆̈́͋̈̂̾̅̆͋̏̓͆͊́̃͐͗͊̽̃̄̓̎̽̔̀͆̈͑̎́̊̓͛̂̇̍͋̌̉̐̅̅̓̓͛̌̎̾̀͒̀̈͊̌̌̀̓͗̀̀̇͑͊͑͒̽͗̅̿̈́̀̍̓̅̌͆̿͋̊̈́̓̊͋̾̏̊̎͌̓́͐͑̎͌̌̐́̃̋̉͐̇̓̀͒̓͂̈́̐͐̐̀͂͌̓̿̓̄̉̔̑̈́́͋̍͋̈́̉̄̎̏̋͒͒̉͑̓̓͒́̓̓̋́̎͂̆̈͆̀̏̓̏̈́̑̀̿̿̎̓̈́͊͂͂̏́̊̉͐͐̈́̉̃̈́̄̃̈́̔͑͛̌̆͆̇̾̋͊́̒̿̄̆͗̔̏̋̀̀̓̂͌͆͗͒̉̋͆̋̔̿̈́̀̎̉̅̒͋̌̄̽̅̾͆͛̈͛̈͑̿͌̒̈́̃̒̋̑̌̔͋̓̿͂̆͑̋̿̎̀̉̄̄̃̂̅̓͆͌̈̍͂̈́͛̈́͗̀́̆̾͛̔̂̀̅̃̑̓̈́̔̊͌̊̌͂̾̽͛̔̊̆̏̊͊́͑́̃̒̽̿̅̏́̃̋͛̄́̌͋̐̀͐͛͒͐͋̓͒̉̌͗̿̍͗̊̎͛͌͋̋̂̾͌̇̾́̈́̈́̒̐̎̔͊̉̈́̓̾͋͆̿̐̿͑̒̓̈́̈͐͐̂̓̉́͒͐̎̓͗͛̽̄̀͒͛̽̈́͛̏́͌̓̓̿̅̅͗̓͗̊̂̾͆̇̄͛̃̏̃͆̐͊̉͐͒͑͆̾͊̋͛̓̍͐͋̊̄̓̀̆͗̓̏̀̉̀̽͐̄̄̑̿̅̀̾͛̈́̓̈͊͆̓͐̎̄͐͋͗͊̀̉̄̒́̀̀̍͆̍̋̈̔́̔̉̔̍̊̆̔͒̐͐̐̉̀̒͗̉́̀͑̍̅̈͐̈̓̇̏͗͑̒̈̈́̂̄̚͘̕͘͘̕̚͘͘̕̕͘̕̕̚̚̕͘̚̚̕͘̕͘͘̚͘̕͘̕̕̕͘̚̕̕̕͘͘̕͘̚͘̚̕͘͘̚͘̕̕̚͘̕͘̚̕͘̚̚͘̕͘̚̚̚̕͘̚̚̕̚̚͘͘̚͘̕̚̕͘͘͘͘͘͘̕̚͘͘̕̕̕̚̕̕̕̕̚͘̕͘͘̕͘̚̚̕̕̕͘͘͘̕̕̕͘͘̕̕̕̚͘͘̚̕̕̚̕̚͘͘̕̕̚͘̚̚̕͘̚̕̚͘̕̕̚̚̚̚̕̕̚̚̚̕͘͘͘͘̕̚͘̚͘̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͠͠͠͝͠͝͠͝͠͝͠͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͠͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅ/̴̴̶̵̵̶̶̵̸̵̶̵̶̷̵̶̷̸̸̸̸̶̷̷̷̴̵̷̶̵̵̷̸̶̵̵̷̴̶̵̵̷̶̶̴̷̷̸̵̸̷̴̸̷̶̶̷̶̶̸̵̷̷̶̵̸̵̷̸̴̴̴̵̸̴̴̷̷̵̶̶̴̵̶̶̷̶̶̶̸̵̵̷̴̵̵̸̸̷̴̵̷̴̷̵̸̸̷̷̶̴̷̵̸̸̶̶̸̴̵̵̸̶̶̴̸̷̷̴̴̸̵̵̷̴̴̶̶̶̵̷̴̸̴̷̵̸̶̵̶̷̷̵̷̴̶̸̸̴̸̵̶̸̵̶̴̷̵̷̴̷̵̶̸̵̵̶̵̷̶̴̵̷̷̵̷̸̷̴̴̷̴̵̵̶̵̸̶̸̶̷̸̵̶̶̷̷̸̴̴̸̴̷̸̸̶̶̶̸̴̷̵̷̷̵̵̷̶̸̴̴̴̷̸̴̸̷̵̵̴̶̷̷̴̵̴̵̴̵̶̴̸̴̶̸̸̷̷̷̸̴̴̶̸̷̵̶̴̷̷̸̵̸̸̶̴̶̵̴̴̸̵̷̴̴̴̴̶̶̷̷̴̷̴̶̶̸̵̶̵̷̵̵̴̵̸̸̸̵̸̸̵̴̶̷̵̶̶̶̶̶̵̶̸̵̴̴̷̸̸̸̴̷̶̷̵̸̵̸̴̵̸̵̵̵̷̵̴̴̵̸̷̷̸̸̷̷̴̷̶̸̵̷̴̶̷̵̴̵̶̵̴̷̷̴̵̴̸̷̵̷̶̵̵̶̸̵̶̸̷̴̸̶̴̸̶̷̶̵̸̶̷̴̸̶̵̷̶̶̵̵̴̶̶̷̸̴̵̶̶̷̶̶̵̷̷̵̵̵̴̶̶̵̶̶̸̴̷̷̵̶̴̴̵̶̸̴̷̶̵̶̸̴̶̶̨̡̨̨̢̡̨̨̨̨̢̨̡̨̨̨̨̢̧̡̨̧̢̨̢̢̧̧̧̢̧̧̡̡̨̨̧̢̢̨̡̨̡̧̡̡̨̧̢̨̡̢̧̢̧̢̢̧̧̢̡̢̧̨̡̧̨̨̢̧̢̧̧̨̡̢̡̨̡̧̨̨̧̡̧̢̧̨̨̧̢̧̡̡̡̧̨̡̧̨̢̧̨̨̧̡̡̧̡̧̢̨̡̨̡̡̢̡̨̢̨̨̧̧̧̢̡̨̡̡̢̡̢̢̡̧̡̡̢̡̨̢̧̧̡̢̡̧̢̧̢̧̢̡̡̨̡̧̢̢̧̧̨̧̨̡̧̧̨̧̡̡̢̢̢̢̨̧̢̢̧̢̧̡̨̧̡̢̡̡̢̨̢̨̢̨̢̡̨̧̢̢̨̧̧̢̧̡̡̡̡̢̨̨̨̨̢̨̢̨̨̧̢̢̨̧̡̢̡̨̡̡̢̨̧̡̡̧̡̨̢̨̡̡̨̨̧̨̢̡̧̡̨̢̨̡̧̨̧̨̨̢̨̡̡̧̨̡̧̢̧̡̨̧̨̡̡̢̨̡̧̡̢̨̡̧̡̢̡̧̢̨̡̧̨̢̨̡̧̢̨̡̡̧̢̧̢̧̧̡̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̣̖͇̖̫̜̖͈͉͉̜̠̜̥̗͉̙̭͇̭͖̺̟̟̻̹̤̝̬̟͓̗͉̲̦̹̪͖̞̦̥͓͕̜̞̺̞̫̣̮̫̙̮͔̬̙̟͈̖̤͈͙̯̠̮͚̹͎͇̱͖̘̮̳̬̱̱̤̱̦̤͓̞͖̫͔͎̖͕̪̺͈̙̤̘̥̗̣̠͇̫͙̜̳̫̞̤̦̠͈̭̖͙̟̣̝̖̞̙̜̤̖͖̙͚͔̰̖̼̥͖̳͕̭͈̹̦̣͎̭̩̭̬̼͎͔̮̣̬̩̳̤̬̭͔̰̥̪͉͍̹̟͈̪̯̤͈͖̥̝̪̬͕̬͍̰̠͙͓̪̙͉̩͓̝͚̯̥͈̮̺̱̟̖̞̻̦̣͙͚̱͓͇̳̻͕̼̼͓̬̰̼͉̫̗̬̭̟̼͓͔̥͖̤͍͈̩͍̝̞̫̘͖̲̭͔̳͓̬̣̱̜̙̙͕̟̪̙͚̯̦͕̗͕͍̯͓͖̮̙̙̘̥͎̮̯̺̳͉͖͎̠̫̬̩̠̝̳͈̯̠̳͓̝̮͓͙̲̮͉̩̤̝̭͕̥͎̜͉̩̺͇̫̹͖͇̬̖͓̭̺͙̩̜̯̟̘̫̣͕̹̜͎͖̲̻̫̬̤͙̠͇̺̳͎̘̼̫͖̯͎͇͕̩͖̺̯̥̥̩̺͖̳͈̺̲̹̗̙͚̘̼̥̬̮̠͙͎͎̫̳͍̙̠̲̜̙̰̼͈͍͎͍̟͖̯̖̥̜̗̠̮͉͙̼̜̳̖͕͓̭̠̟͖͖̬̞̯̲͉̖̪̳̠͈̤̥̮̳͔͇͓̭͍̦͔͎̺͚̮͍̫̤̫͇͈̭̲͎͈͎͕̫̻̺̜̖̼̙̹͕͚̞͕̦̳̭͙͎͉̬͈̳̝͔̜̘̫̩͎̖̦̗͔̺͈͍̼̝̝̞̝̭͔̙̪̹͍̬͍͍̫̲̟͍͎̜͔͍̖̗͓̝̠̲̣̰͙̤̲̲̫̪̮̗̝̙̖̲̩̟̟̪͖̘̤̙̠̦̘͇͕̗̜͉̥̥̙̦̪̞͉̫̼̬̮̦̟̝̝̯͇̺̘̦͈̬̟̜̱͕͚̻̩͙̳͍̖̱̳̹̦͈̺̩̤̼͔̱̘̙̹̪̝͈̪͇̪̼͕̙̮̤̯̲̲͎̦̣̣̺̲͖̣͔̳͇̜̺͓͍̩̩̦̰̦̗̫͎̟̝͓̦̻̮͙̹̭̹̩͕͈̩̞̦̝̮̖͍̜̬̖͙̮̥̞̺̠̝̗̥̥̙͕̖͓̘͇͎̣͉̰̥̺̱̭̮̪̜̼̩̥̮̯͎̱̤̖̰͖̻̹̣͉̰̤͍̼̥̘̺̣̭̘̹͉͉̭̰̗̜̗͇̗͉̫̩͙̱̖̼̱̖͙͓͖̟̮̹͍͔̺̯̻͔̯͚̮̟̬̖̞͍͎̗͓͎̮̣͔͓̖͚̥̭̠̺̮̬̬̘̗̩̫̫̫̩̝̰̝̣̻̝͙̭̗̠͕͎̹̪̰̯͓̹̗͍͚̹̲̬͇̯̦̯͎̟̩͚̩͇̜̮̘̼̝͓̝̠͙͓͔͈̳̱͔̫͍͉͕͇̙͍̳̩̭͖̣͓̳̘͕̣̺̞͕̰̬̹͈̻̗͖͎̥̩̤̞̭̙͎̳̞̞͖̠̞̬̼̬̠̙̖͖͉̭͙̰̝̜̫͚͕̫̰͍͕̪͕͓̟͉̗͚̱͎̣̱̯̻̫͎͎̫̥̣̩͖̫͈͕͈̘̱̙̠̘̺̩̜͕͙͉̥̤͚̘̜̘͍̲͚͙̖͙̠̹͇͙̬̻̮̥̹̩͓̺̻͈̙̳͉̱̪͎̻͔̘͕͙͎̮̥͇͔̣̳̖͓͇̜͙̟͇̮̺̞̰̻̠͓͈̭̬͍͚̠͙͔̪̻̟̬̭̠̤͕̹̠̞͈͕̤͉̥̲͉͔̤̯̲̭̘͔̯͓͎̪̥̻̖͚̟̫̙͙͇̘͍̼̫͔̱͓̞͓̻͚̠̮̗͉͖̝̖̪̳̲͖̬̤͔͇̫͙̤͎̦͈̳͉̟̞̪̠̞̠͍͎̘̭̯̳͈͚̯̰̯̳͇̠̱̻̲̮͕̞̬͍̟̺̱͙͈̮̳̝̥͕̼̟̪̳͕̖̝̖̣̗̰̗͎̥̥̹͇̞͇͇̮̲̭̺̘̦͈̬̠̻̞͚̣͎̙͓͎̗̤͙̘̰̤̭̘͎̫̹̱̬̯̜̟͎͇̗͈͖͍͇̲̺͓̣̣̘̬͇̳̫͈͉̗̣̮͍͉̼̩̤̺̮͚̩̩̖͍̣̩̭̣̹͖̺͈͍̭̩̱̻͍͓̜̭̦̲͍͇͎̦̰̣͈̼͈̝̦̠̰̹͇̰̖͙͈̯͎̰̮̩͔̹͎͎̣̘̝͉̜͔͚̣̣̳̱͔̱͖̙̼͍̗̪͕̪̪͕̫͍͎͎͍̤͉͚͓̘̩̳̞̣̹͈͕̞̟͕̺̬̜̞̻̜͈̬̰̘͖͙̣͖̝̪̭̺̜̹̲̻̣̯̹̲̹̗͇̦̤̘͈̲͎̞̝̫̬̜͇͕͕̬͓͚̝͚̩͇̝̜̜̘̪̝̤͔̙̦̥͓̳̟͍͙͉̪̳̘͈͈̫͓̖̹̯̤̖͖̱͎̦̙̼̝͎͚̰̭̦̖̺̹̬̥̣̠͔̳̟͖̤̺̰͚̮̫̱͉͙̲̝̹͖͖̰̥̝̼̖͔̥̘̩͉̤͎̠͇̯̲͎̮̹̟͎͚̮̹̺͍̹̘̩̦̪̩̟͓̙̙̻̹̰̖͈̠̣̲͇̩͓͎̝̤̬͙̘̫̜̬̯̺͉̭̖̩͔͕̲̩̪͚̺͔̝̟̰̲͕͓̥͙̺̣̙̺̮̮̼̫̟͍̫̤̳̖͍̳̪͓̩̮̘̘̹̻̲̰̠̱͈͖̬̥̘̲͕̲̤͍̲͍̙̟̲͇͎̲͍̝͎̯͉̣͖̣̭̗̣̳͚͇̘̼̯͙̪̹̻̼̟̰͔̞̱͕͍͔̬͍̖̩̣͕͙̭̠͔̩̥̞̪̪̟̺͈̠̦͈̩̻͍̩̺͇͍̪̗̭̖̞̖͔̻̗͇͎̟̰̪̙̩̟͈̹͇͕̹̼̟͚̮̘͇͓̞̖̝͚̮̥͔̼̰̜͖̬͍͚͎̙͙͎͍̹̹̦̞̭͎͎̰̻̲̬̖̖̬͖̤͕͔̦̗̻̙̘͈̗̘͎̳͈̠͉̱͕͔̺̦͔̯̹̯͚͈͙̪̩̺͖̠͙̙͍̹̰͈̗̮̮̜̣͍͈̦̮͚͎̫̠̜̯͕̝͙͙̠͕̝̮̖̭̜̮̲̹̬͎̦̟̼̦̝͚̦̬̠̺̺̬̣̪͔̠̻͚͕̳͖̬̝̫͙̼̯͇̩̦̳̰̟̤͖̹̺̫͈̠̘̦̪̤͍̖͙̰͓͇̮͔̻̭̻̤͉̘̩̞̯̦̪̱̞̦̫͙̘̻̬̩̟͔͙͓͈̮̠͉̤̺̮̜̗̰̞̙̝͕͍̪͓̞̣̟͙̯̝̯̱̠͙̬͖̟̞̟͕̪̰̮̦͕̰͈̹̜͖̰͇͚̦͕̘̮̟͎̬̯̹̼̘̩̣̙̞̤̯͕̱͖̰̥̻͎̬͙̲͚̺̖͎͍͖̼̦̘͔͖͇̪͙͓̣̺̱̼̮̰͚͙̣͔̠͚̯̣̥̭̙͙̭̣̘͍̼̦̯̼̪͇̻͈̪̭̙̜̟̬͕̯̦̻̝̫̱̞͈̟͎̪̘̳̥̯͇̤̮̞̯̖͙͍̻̲̙͉̼͉̹̪̠̙͇̫̘͉̘̫̞͎͕͔͚̠̣̥̖̮̠̜̠͕͉͔̰̫͈̳̖͎̝̦̘̳͚̥̱͉̮͚̗̖̩̰̫̹͔͙̜͇̼̰̣̘̺̮̤̞͉̝̫̙͍̱̼̭̳̭̟̬͙̲̖̼͙͇̮̟̭̭̣͓͔̪̦̝̘͉͇͍̥͇̻̫̜̝͙̖̮̞͖͙̬͇̰͈͕̺̰̦̳̲̪̹̤͙͖̗̺͎̤̦̙̺͕͉̘͓̮̝̠̜͙̜̟͓͇̘͓̯̫͉̦̯̤̯̠̱̰͕̠̯̪͎̯̲̠͔͙͈͕̣̦̗̝̯̯̯̮̱͈̮̮̮̯̤̺̗͕͍̭̲͚̞͍̤̤̗̭̳̻͈̟̲͉̪̳̻̝͖̘̥̩͓̜̟̹͓̥̞̳̺̻̘̭̲̙͕͇͈̫̺̭̦̮͖͕̘̭̟̮͖͙͙͔̬͇̗͖̘͔̲̟͚̪̦̫̮̱͔̙̰̪̱̬͈̝͈̮̞̻͇͙̝̙͓̲̰̺͙̳̟̣͕͚̞̹͇͙̲̟̮̜̼̲͍̜̞̬̹͚̰̠̠͙̪͍̮̹̣̬̠̰̜̥̰͉̼̞͙̲̻̞̱̲͍̭̺̤̳̖̙̦̖̘͉̪̜̳̟̜̲̤̤͕̣͈͔̲̰͎̳̹͙͖̳̫̭̣̭͍̘̜̬̤̗̞̯͈̬̮̩͔̮͉̤̥̗͍͎̣̳̪͎̪̮͇̰̺̲̲̦̯̘̭̝̲̟͇̯̹̮̭̝̳̱̗͇̲̘͎̪͙͓̟͈̠͚̳̜̥͙̖̜̲̭̤͖͉͙͚̙̙̻͇̞͔͕̩͇̫̬̹͓̼̜̼̰̩͇͓̮̯̝̦͉͓̗̰͓̝̻͔͇͔̤͚͉̙̤̝̝̬͇͙͕̲̪̤̪̩͚̙̯̯̫̖̖͇̥͉̻̞̮̠̻͍͙̜̮̮̻̱̮͍̟̟͙̦̻̱̩͉̯̘̲͕͔̮̺̮̰̥̺̰̳̖̤̹̟̠͎̳͍̭̗̩͈̩̙̳͖̰̩̭̺̯͕͔̰͈̫͚͎̤̜̣͚͇̣͍̱͕͖͙̮̼̤̱͔͓̜͉̭̯̯̪̘̺̳̳̪͙̖̖͔͍̘̟̝̖͉̫̝̪̤̰͕͇͚̣̘̖̤͖̬͚̼̟̹̱̜̘̳͇̮̣̻̦͓̮̦͚͎̗̟̗̰̮̩̦̲̞͚̱̤̱͔̮̜̝͎͍̠͚̺̜̱̠̪̫͚̹̱̟̞̘̱̩̝̲̯̭̼̙̭͙͓̜̼͙̬̪͎̲̠̼͓̪̫͈̟͉͈̳̗͔̺̙̫͖̲̻͖̘͎͕̼̣̤͓̤̲̮̗̜̥̰̺̻͉̰̟̮͍͙̬̙͍͙̜̩̱̰̰̠̠̪̻̺̺̹͖̹̱̞̤̤̘̝̭͖̤̣̪͕͙͕͎͔̣͖̫͉̼͇̥̥̮͓̺͉͕̰̮̞̼̻̹̦͙̲̩̫̮͖̮͔̱̜̯̝̞͉̤̪̼͕̥͈̯͍̻̻̤̹͇̜̪̗͚͈̙͍̫̟̳̼̥͈̥͓̘̲͈̫͕̼͖͇̰̭̗͎̹̜̻̣̜̪̦̺͕̹̰͕͈̦̯̳͇͖̘̦̪͚̤̲̱̩̼̳̮͎̖̪̹̘̻̰̻̜̯͈̝̙̪͍̰̳̖̼̜̤̹͎̯̪̫̦̣͍̮̖͓̗̭̰͕̞͉̻̙͖̻͙̺͚͖̯̺̹̤̱̪̞̫̱̫͙͕̠̮̯̟͈̲͉͇͎̝̰̠̯̤̯̙͕̻̰̣̬̫̠̘̼͉͖͍̼͙̲͉̩̯̦͉̭̟̪͍̼̣̰̮͔͍̘̠̺͍̭̳̜̩̼̟̺̘͎̤̱̣̥̳̥̠͉͚̱̤̮̬͉̺̗̦̭̣͓̰̯̺͚͉͍̭̩͖̬̠̲̩̼͈̥̪͙̰̺͓̘͈̬̱̗̬̲̱̦̻̮͚͙̲̹̩̖͈̼̻̻̝̟̱̖̦̼̖̜̦̦͎̠̩̮̫̫͍͙̜͎͈̤̱̗͚̺̗̹̭̖̜͎̹̭̩̙̬̺͎͕̻̠̗̟̳̗̜̯̥̰͚̱̹̭̙̦͇̣̹̥̥̪̻͍͙̝͕̘͚̟̤̠͚̞̰͔̜͓̜̥̪̞̩͉͖̝̞̺͍͖͉̮̝̩̼̪̭̺̪̖͚̩͚̻͚̪̟̪̀̀́̈́̇̀̀̿̂̍̃̓̓̿̾͌̒̑̂͋͒̃͋̔̃̍̏̿̏̌̆͂̏̑̉̇̓̋͐͗̽͛͗͐̆̑͋̾̀̈́́͐̍͂͊͋̍͌͛͐̓͐͌̋͛̔̀̉̈̍͗́̆̉͆́̎̇̅̾̑̃͂̃̓̾̊͆̃̂́̌̐́͗͗̓̉̒̍̍̊̂͋̈́̽̂̾̉̇̐̋̾̓͋́̇̀̆͐̎́̏̀̏̇͒͊̋̑̅̽̎͂͑̓̅͋̈̇̈́̈̌͌̌̇͗́̈́̆̾͆́̅̏̋̋̈̆̋̍̂̋͊͐͊̀̈͆̐̎̈́̾̂̂̏̽̊̋̑͊̏̏̓̃͗͆́̿̑̓̾́͑͑̾̋̿̓̀̔͌͑̉̉̐̆̔̈́͂̈́̊̒͆͆͛̓̂̐̃́̀̉̇̅͒́̀̈́͌͛͛̀̅̓̀̇̀͌̈́̋̿̒̍̏͒̓̅̄̿̐͊̄̆̂̎́̈̅̔̀̋̇̓̌̔̂̀͊̓̎̏͛̅̋͐̓͑̂͋́̓̍̇͌̒̄̐̊͌̉́́̓̽̍̈̽͑̀͐͒̆̽̈́̋̈̏͒̎̐̾̈̽͆̾͐̈̈́̓̓̔͗̃̎͌̀̏̋̑̀̒̂͛̈́̑́͊̈́̀͑̐͆̊̂̇͆͌̈́̐̊̌̍̑̀̿̈́́̋̊̀̈́͗̂͊̈́̆͐̄͂͊͋̓̽͐̿̒̈́͆̈́̆͋͛͆̍̌̉̐͋͒͋̅̀̌͐̅́͋͂̐̆̽̈́̑̈́̃̈́͂̐̄̓̑̽́̿͂̈̀̍̌̿̉̍̓̋̅̈́͛́̀͑͆̈́͒̃̎́͗̽̈̆̊̾̈͊͛̀́̌̒̏̏̎̄͆̑͗̈́̂̏̒̿̒͛͂͒̾̊̅̓̀̾̉̈́̈́̈́̈̈́́̂͆̆͑̑̆̒͋̀͂̓̅̎͑̐̀̓̈́͆̾̅̓̽̀̽̾̅͛̇̒͐̉͒̆̀̅͑̈́̓̄͐̌̿̿̿̏͌̂̾͂̈́͆̍̐͋̃́̅̋́̔̾̑͐̑̓̌̌̂̄̈́̍̏̃͊̔̈́̿̋̊̾̈́̊̈͊̾͌̎̿̎͆̂̉̍͛̓͊̓͆̈́̋͆̓́̅͊̓̆̇́͒̽̋̊̓͗͊̅̀̎̋̊̔̈́͂̄̅͐̇͂́͐̾̀͑̔̈́̒͐̍͌̌̅̃͊̏̂̊̽͗̀͒̃̿̈̓̑̄͆͌͆̀͒̄̽̃̀̆̑̀̀̓̓̄̍̈́̎̓̔̎̅̈̀͋̀́̾̋̆͐͛̈́̂͒̈́́̋̅͌͑́͐́̈́͗̈̅̃̈͋͆̂̂̓̎̒̏͑̈̈́̿̍́̽͑̓͂̅̇̈́̓̓͒̽̏̈́̈͑͋́͐̒͗͐͒̓̍̈́̃͆̓̂̈́͋̒͒̽̓͆͌͐̎͛̽̎͐̐̀̈́̑̇̂͊͋͗̌̌͛̐̄̎̎̎̇̈́̏̀̄͂̈́͆̇͒͋̉́̌̅́͊͊̔͊̔̌́̇̋̓̃̓̈́̐͛͌̒̐̂̃͛̄̏͂̀̅̃͌̉̓̀͆͊̈́̏͑̂̓͗̄̊̀̈́̍͑́̽̈́̃͐̐͆́̅̃͆͊́̀́̒̀͂̏͊̈̋͊͛̎̒́̌̑̎͂͒̐̓̾̀̈́͌̇͛̀̒͒͒̏̅̈́̍͐̓́͌̍̎͑̊͒́̓̌̈͊̈́͐́̽̓̃͆͒͑̊̾̑̈́̀͒̐̈̅̾́̿̈́̾̄̎̎̐͒͌̂̽́̂̈́̊̾̃̈́͛̐̾͑̓̾͂̈́̑͗́̎̉̌͋̆͗͋̐͂̃̂̅͆͆͊̿̈́̀̀̍̒̿̾͒̅̈́̎͌̿̀͊̉̿̆͗̑̔́̆̇̾͛̓͐̇̀̉͑̅̈̒̈́̾̈́̾̃̔̃̇̒̇̆͂̇̓̉̅́̑̅̈́͌̊́͌̂͒̍̾́͂̆̇̊̄̎͑͂̑̈́̀̆͂̂̑͛̀́͗͋́͆͗̆̾̐̀̏̈́̇̑̆̿̈́̄́͑̂̈͐͗̇̀̏̈́̎͌̒̆̈́̀̇̈́̒͂̔͒̿͐̄͑̈́͌̐̈͐̑̔̅́̇̈́͑̓̈͋̔̍̔̇̏̀̍̃̂͋̉͊̌̃͌͐̀͐͛͑͊͒́͗̑̊̀̿̈́̂̾̅̂͗̽́̈́͑͒͋̓͒͌͗̆̽͐̌̅̾͒̈́̒̾̈́̓̐̈̽̀͌̒͌̔̊͒͑̓͗̇̀͆͛͆́̀́̋͋̏̃͐͐̂̎̏͗̎̂́̃̀̅̍̆̂͒͐͊̓̆̀̊͊͆̑͗̌̍͒̀̎͆̀͆͊̈́͑̐̀̅͋͌̒̀̈́̽̾͂͛̌́̀̀̑̊͆̐͑͒̑̇̋̅̏̇͒̊̾̊͑̄̃́̓̉̈͐̅̈́̅͗̾̉̔̑͋͒͂̿̈̎́̎̂̎̿̾́͌͂̄̎̾̌͋̿͊͌̉̃̂̾̋̄̀̉̓̆͐̈́̃̄̈́̈́̈͗̏̒̋̑͐́̍̀̑̀͌̎͒̀̌͊̌̋̽͐͐͛̿̆̌̐̆̓̇̿̑̆͑̃͆̃͂̽͂̇̉͆͆̂̂̍̊̿̌̄̓̽̍̋͐̊̆̈͊̊̾̓̍̅͊̆̃̄̍̈́͑̑͐́́̓̉̈́̀̀̌̉̔͋̈́̉͐̈͒̀́̀̏͌̎̃͑̎̍̉͂̓̇̔̆͌̋̈́̆̊̀̔͛̊͂̍̈́̀̀̽͋̿͂̒͋͑̓̈́̀̌̆͌̈́͒͆̎̉͋͐̆̔̈́̃̓́̔̇̃͛̓̽̑̽͛͒̊̋̈́̂̈̾̇̈́̾̈́͊̂̏̇̍̀̉͒̃͗̈́̉̃̇͋̐̀̍̿͂̄̄͌̄͋͆̓̉̐͗̇̌͑̉̓̉̐̾̀̆͊̈́̍̐̋̀͊̑̈́̔̌͗́̀̀͊͐̌̐͒͐̂͐̿̆́̿͂̆̍̊̋́̊̈́͛͋̊̏̀̆̒̍̃̃̿͊̽͐́͆̿̀̓̑͑̑͐͒͌́̈́̓͆͋̇̓̈́͊̏̐̂̀̄́̏̓͋͒̉̇̐̂̿̎͛̿͂̏̍͆̌́͂͒͐̎͛̍̑̋́̊͛̏̈̊̾̋̽͗̌͌͆́͋͌́̓̂̐͗͂̾̉̌͗̆͐͂̿͌̑̆̌̉̍̆́̓́͛͗̆̆̓̒̽̂̈́͋̌̈́̄͌̈̓͌̓̌͊̌̓̓͋́̾̏̒̃͂̌̊̏̈́̅̃̋̈́̈́́̆̏͌͋̑̈́̈͒̎̒̇͌̌̆̏͌͑̌̑̌̌̍̊͂̋̇͐̓̔̓̀̽͂̊̄̍̐̏͊̀̈́̈́̍̀̅̀͊̾̀̃͗̀̑̌̓̃́͐͌̂͆͗̏̒̽̔͗́̽̈́̂̐̋̈́̐̂̄̑̈̐͆͛̋̑̐̆̊͗̅̈̒̿̉̿͛̽͋̎́̀̔̅̿̓̋͂̓̓͂̆̽̔̊̃̇̓́͆̓̽̃͊͋̽̑̅͐̋̓́̒͌̉̔̉̆̒̔̀̈̏̆̊̂̈́̀͑̓̍͛̊̍̈̈́̈́̅̔̒̿̋̃̑͐̃̀̓͒͑͑̇͊̌̒̊͑̔̀̀̌͐͑̽̑̈́̄́̋̀̌̈̔̉̓̊̆̌̒̀͗͒͋̔̂̒̽̓̌̑̿͗́͗́̌̐͋̄̈̊̑̇̉̇̐̑̽̎̀̆͊̾̐͐͆͑́́̓̾̐̿̐̉̇̌̈́̈͌͋̆̽̊̆͋̀̆̑̈́͒͛̎̉̈́̅̓͊̎̿̅̀͗͗̒̓̅̒̽̂̎̓́̉̈́̅̃͂̎̊͒̊̇́̊͂̾̊̔̆̌͗̓̑̊̆̆͒͌́́̔̓̑̃̀̉͒̄͛́̋̆̿̿̑̋́̽̎̃́̏̈́͌̉̿͗̓̑͋͒͑͐̎̎̉͆͒̐̍̌̊̈̍̆̈́͋̂́̊̈́́͋̋͛̍̎͌̂̈́̈́̾̑̋̐̐͒̍́̊̉̓̈́̾́̄̒̒̓̂̀̎̋͛̓̅͑̍̾̑̐͆͊̄́̈́͂̂͑͂̏͐̿̀́͊̌́̔̒͋̒̀̌̌͋̆̍͑̓͗̒͗͆͛̈̅͗͌́̓͐̏́̒͋̋̂̽̑̉͑̈́͒͌͛̀͊͂̅͊͌̈́̾̈́̈́̍͗̈́͑̾̽̽̈́͗͂̈̃̒̂̏̅̊̀͊̾͂̄͊̂́̌̇̋̋́̍́̋̍̿̾̈́̔́̃͆́͂̅̅͂̍͋̒̈́́̇̉͊̊̎̔͂́̍͌̉̈́͗̾́̍̀͐͒̎̂͊͆͐́̓̀͆̉̊̓͆̍̔́̉̏̊̐̾̌̓̎̈́͑̽̓̅̑̍̒́͆̀̓́̈́͌̓̈͌̈́̽̀̀̀͋͑͑͌̾͌̍̽̎͆͛͋̾͛̄̒̇̐̈́̓͒̀̄̈́̿͌̅͑͒͒̃̈̆́̆͗̉̃̌̂̎̽́̾̎̒̎͒͂̄͐̌͌̀̀͐͂̒͌̇̾̽͂̄͛̾̊̏̓̓̾̌͌̈̐̇̆͆͐̿̈̏̊̑̈̍̄͆̐̽̆̇́́̊̐̔̓̍̂̄̆̆́̌̇̉̍͗̋̏̈̓̿́͌̑̾͊̔̉̊̄̓͊̅̌͒̈́̔̓̍͗͑̾͐̽͆̓̔́̔̋͗̒͂̒̀͐̍͑̏̔̀͆̀̿̅̎̃̈́̐̽̀͛̒̈̌̀̍̓̔̍̈̂̈͛́͋́̓͋̿̅̾̆̏́͛̏̾̓͛́̾̈͒̌̈́͐̈́̒̀̈́̔̂̀̑͑̒̔̓̊͌̿̽̓̾͌̌̊́̈̉͋̂̑̽̀̿̂́̾̇̒̇͊͂̈́́̏͂͊̎̃̎̈͗͋̉͛̏̈́̊́̾̆̌̈́̑͑͗̔̓͑̉̽̋͆̉̔̏̔̓̈́̃̄̇̈́̓̔͊͂̒̿́̇͒̓͌́̿̏̒͌̈͒́̊̋̉̔͛̂̅̅̊̀̆̀̽̒̆̈́̂̀̾̇̊̈́̈́͌̒̀̒͊̐̉̈́̀̌̃͑͒̀͆̽̃̑͐͊͋̏͐̆̂̌͋̉̌̊͌̃̽̀̓̀̒̉̈̑̽̄̂̃̈́̇͛̎̽̾̎̅̉̈́̐̈́̅̆̊̓͐̐̈́͗̔̅͗̆̀͋̍̄̉̀̌̌̋̂̆̔͋̅͗̉̒͐͌̓͐͂̉̈́̓̎̊͛̽̽́͗̒͐̇̐͌̓̓́̑̏̋̂͒̆̊̊͛̂̉̊̏̀̅̄͌̍̐͋͂̀̔̀̊̈́̈́̈́̊̉̂͒̀̓͒̽̒̓̔̈́͐̄̀̌̿̍̾̆͌̒̓̏̑̑̈̆̎͗͋̏̈̾̔͌̋̽̒͊͛͒̔́̅͊̒͋̓͂̒̍̂̌̈́͐̅̆̆̑̈̑̆̎̏͑̀̀̌̌̎̂̓̈́̿̓̔̽̐̀͒̽͋̒͆̆͊͆̉̔̀̀͗̅̍͐͆͊̔̀͒̎́͐̐͛͊̈́͋̅̌͒́͋̉̉́͋̈́̄̃̌̇͆͊̋̀͒͐͂͂̅̓͌̏̈́̋̀̋̇͊͂͆̓͒̈́͂̽͒̉́͊͒͑͗̿͋͐̾͐͋͗͗̏͂̑͒̌̇̔̇͌͐́́͒̈́̓̂̌̋͐̑̔̋̂͌̔̓̀͌̓͌͋͌̇̎̈́͛̿͆̔̈́̀́̉̍͑̓̎̆̔͒̓͗͌̐̎̒̃͌̂́̽̈́̑̈̀̑̔̋́̋̾̿͛͑̌̄̄̑͆̊́͗̈̄́͗͐́̑͗̓̊́͌̒͛̏̾̂̿̏̐͌͛̅̏̿̊̇́̊̂̾͗̾͂̅̆̓̏͌͗̃̀͛̓̃̈̿̽̄̀̍̊͆̍́̿̄̊̅͑͒͊̍͐̿̋̑́̆͋̿̃̋̑̏́̀͋̈̍̂̎̓̆̾̄̀͊̑̀͛̄̉̄̇̏͌͌̅̊͌̊̈́͆̈̒̽̈͊̈͐̈́̈́͑̓̈́̈͑́̓͑͑̈́̉͒̌́̆͑̄͆̿̾̅́̌̒̍̈́̈͊̈̍̋͑͗̑̽̎̿̽̆̊̊͗̐͊̍̉̐͐̀̆̎͂͐́̋̉̇̓͘̚̕̚̕͘̚̕̕̕̚̚̚̕͘̚͘͘͘̚̚͘̕̚̕̚̚͘͘͘̕̚̕̚̚̚̚̚̕̕͘͘̕̕̕̚̕̚͘͘͘͘̕͘͘̕̕̚͘̕͘͘͘̕̕͘̕̕̕̕̕̕̕͘̚͘̚̚̕̕̚͘͘͘̕̕̚̕͘͘̕̕̚̕̕̕̕̚̕̕͘͘̚͘̚̕̚͘̚͘̕̕͘͘͘̕̕̕͘̕̚̚̕̕̚͘̚̕̕͘̚̚̕͘̚̕̚̚̕̕̕̚͘͘̚̕̚̚̕̕̚̚̕̕̕͘̕̚͘̚͘̚̕͘̕͘̚͘̚̚͘̚̚̚͘̚͘̕̚̕͘̕͘̕͘̕̕̕̕͘̕̕̚̚͘͘̕͘̚̕̕̚̚͘͘̚͘͘͘͘͘̕̚͘͘̕̕̕̚͘̚͘̕͘̚̕͘̚͘̕̚̚̚͘̚̕͘̚̚̕͘̕̕̚̚͘̚̚̕̚͘̚͘͘̚̕̚̕̚̕̕̚̚̕̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͠͠͝͠͠͠͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͠͠͠͠͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͠͝͠͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͠͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͠͝͝͠͠͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅ/̷̶̶̶̷̴̶̷̷̴̸̶̷̵̶̸̴̴̵̶̷̸̷̵̸̵̶̸̴̷̷̴̶̷̷̵̴̵̷̶̴̶̴̷̵̷̷̴̵̸̷̶̵̷̴̵̸̵̷̵̴̸̶̴̴̵̸̸̴̵̷̸̷̸̸̵̸̴̷̴̷̸̷̷̷̶̸̵̵̷̷̴̴̵̵̴̸̷̴̶̷̶̸̷̵̵̴̶̴̴̵̸̵̸̷̵̵̵̶̵̵̸̴̵̶̷̶̷̸̸̷̵̷̴̷̴̷̶̸̸̶̴̸̴̶̷̵̴̶̸̴̶̸̵̷̵̶̴̵̵̸̴̶̸̶̶̴̵̴̸̵̸̵̴̷̶̸̴̷̶̷̶̴̵̷̵̵̴̴̵̶̶̶̶̵̵̷̵̵̶̷̷̴̵̶̸̷̴̸̷̸̶̶̶̷̷̷̴̸̸̷̷̶̸̶̶̶̷̵̴̵̸̸̷̵̶̵̷̴̵̷̶̶̷̴̵̵̴̴̵̸̴̵̴̷̵̴̷̷̸̵̵̶̶̶̶̸̵̵̷̸̴̷̴̸̸̵̴̵̶̸̷̷̶̶̷̴̷̵̴̸̵̴̸̶̴̶̷̷̶̵̵̶̵̶̷̷̶̷̴̸̴̸̸̴̵̶̷̶̷̵̶̷̸̶̶̷̷̸̴̸̷̷̵̸̷̵̶̸̶̴̷̴̶̶̶̷̷̸̴̷̵̵̴̷̵̸̶̷̵̴̸̷̷̶̴̷̸̵̶̶̴̶̶̴̶̵̸̵̴̷̶̷̶̸̶̵̴̴̴̶̵̷̷̷̴̵̵̶̵̸̵̵̵̵̷̶̵̵̷̴̵̵̸̴̶̴̴̵̶̸̴̵̴̷̸̴̷̴̴̶̵̸̶̵̶̷̸̵̸̶̸̴̶̷̷̷̶̸̷̶̴̵̵̸̸̶̶̶̷̵̸̸̶̵̸̸̵̶̷̸̶̴̵̸̶̴̡̨̢̨̧̨̢̢̨̢̧̢̧̡̨̧̢̨̢̡̡̧̨̧̢̡̨̧̧̧̧̨̡̡̡̧̢̡̨̨̧̧̢̧̡̢̧̢̨̡̨̧̡̨̨̢̡̡̡̧̧̢̨̢̨̡̨̢̡̡̧̢̢̧̢̨̢̨̨̨̡̢̢̡̡̨̢̡̢̧̢̢̨̨̡̢̧̢̢̨̧̨̧̡̨̨̧̧̢̧̧̢̧̨̢̡̧̧̡̨̡̨̢̡̧̧̢̡̢̧̨̧̢̨̨̡̨̢̢̧̧̡̨̨̧̨̢̢̨̡̡̧̢̨̡̡̧̢̡̡̡̡̨̨̢̨̢̨̡̡̡̢̨̧̡̢̧̧̡̧̡̨̧̡̧̧̧̡̨̢̨̨̧̧̨̨̧̡̡̡̢̡̢̨̧̨̢̨̢̡̧̡̨̡̨̡̧̨̧̡̨̢̨̡̢̡̧̡̡̢̢̧̧̨̡̧̨̧̨̨̢̨̨̡̨̧̧̢̡̧̡̨̡̢̧̧̨̨̧̧̨̨̡̨̧̧̨̡̡̧̧̧̢̧̨̢̧̧̢̨̡̨̧̡̡̡̢̨̨̨̡̢̨̡̡̨̡̨̢̡̡̨̢̢̨̡̨̧̢̧̨̨̧̨̢̧̢̧̧̢̧̧̢̡̡̧̧̡̡̨̢̧̨̨̡̡̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̣̜̰̝̬̞̥̪̫̣͍̦͍̙̱̬̣̭̳̻͚͙͙͍͙̘͙̘͇͚̰̫̖̫̠̠͔͇̺̝̯̜̖͖̙̻̩͔̬̯͚̫͉̥͔͉̭͖̪͎̥̱͇̖͓͚̭͕̮̜̖̬̪̠̱͇̬̞͍͙̬̬̯̗̯͍̥͇̠̙̹̻̖̺̱̗͉̖̼̖̙̦̲͍̼͇̪͙̪̳̪̼̘̬͙̪͈͓̰̤͈̱̪̱̯̪̠̳͈̬͍̦̺̝͕͍͍͎̜̱̞͎͇̯͚̘̖͎̜̪̼̗̥̯̼̜͓̹̫͚͕̟͍̞̻̬̻̦͓̗͈͓͙̰̞̗̭͓̦͉͕̳͉̺͚̼̟̮̻̟̭̜̘͇̖̮̠̖̭̫̖̭͉̱̯̯̘̞̭̺͍͚̮̙̺̫͙̼͙̠̘͉̣̦̪͓̮̘̤̲͚̼͕͖̩̹͓̖̪͕͓̱͓̺̦̺̣͚̯̦̗̦̩̘̩͇͇̙͙̦̫̳̙̗̻̪̻͉̺̬̹̤̺͔̰̩͍̙̣̺̦͖̖̫̙̜̮̦̖̜̺̪̖̰̭̫͍̬͍̤͍̱̤̦̹̳͔̞̖͚̮̠̼͎̠͉͕̬͍̩͓͓̰̬̟̭͎͖̯̬̪͔̘͓̞̻͚͚̳̙̗̟̹̹̲͉̘̠̩͇̺̞͎̗̺̫̥̻̥̬̺̙͉̤̩͉̫̖̮̟̜͙̺̘̟͍̥̹̞̥̣̰̻̠͉̭͉͎̭̠̭̰͖͖͔̩͈̼͙̩͔͙̘̠̪̬͔̺̬̗̭̥̘̲̟̩͙̭͇͕̝̫̮̙̲̳̞̫̠͕͍͈͈̹͖̩̘̬͈̩͙̩̫̙͚̰͇͓͍͎̱̳͉̥̟̩̥̦̮͔͖͈͍̜͖͉̲̤̺͔͓̬̻͖̞̟͔͕̹̰͍͍̣̹͈̰̭̳̠̠̜̩̫̱̟̩̯̘͍̺̖̹̬̘̲̩͙̳̭̘̮̺̻͍̯̰͕̥̫͍̳̼̯̟̮̖̳͔͔̥̯̗͔̰͎̳̝̼̗͙̪͇͍̘̥̭̻̤̯̳̫͙̮͚͉͔̭̺̞̻̭̦̹͎̫͓̣̘̝͉͕̭̰͍̙̯̱̺̳̥͓̝̜͎͔̜̰̬̘̼̥͇̻̲̤͚̰̭̩̟̗̯͖̗̫͎̦̱̥̦͎̘̲̱̻̗̝̳̗̥̹͕̠̞̲̼̜̞̜̠̩̪͕̘̲͈͓̮̣̙͎̹̼̘̘̩͎̭̞̣͇͙͎͇̺̹̼͎̠͓̘̬͚̣͔̼̱͇̝̦̪͇̭͖̗̝͍͉̬̬̹̗̺̞̖̙͙͖̳̺̯̹͓̼̬͚̰̣̘̬̬̼̜͕͖̬͓͈̩̬̥̤̰̘̖̻̙̠͍̖̫̦̳͕͓̙̫͈̬̰̪͙̮̗̲͙̻̫̯̘͔̟̜̭̮̩͈̦̥̪̺̞͙͉̦̺̤͙͇̣̙̻̙͔̘̹͉̦̘̯̩̞̩̠̟͈̟̩̹͖̯̯̳̰̲̺͍̯̫̺̮͍̜͙̣̼̞̳̹̣̹̰̗̬̰̳̩̤͉̤̩̗̟̮͍̮̙̙̫̩͚͙̠̣͈͚̰̣̞̳̥͈̝̼͍̯̠̖͕̱͙̟̯͚̩̳͍̱̣̱͙͔͚̘̙͕̬͚̤͔̟̗̳̳͕͍̱̱͈̯̣̰̗̖̟̦͇̬͖̟͍̖͙̪̞͎͕̟̤͕̩̭̤͎̬̹̞̼̞̬͕͉͙̺̬̞̟̭̠̥͔͔̤̮̞̥̭̳̭̤̳̥̦̫̜͎̳̺̮̼̱̻̭͉̦̲̳͙̤̖̮̠̬̠̜̤̦͉͍̼͎̗̪̼͕̜̯͎̦̰͙͍̭̼̝͔̳̣͍͚̥̜̩͈͍̤͚̰̲͈̰͓̙̯̫̱͉̩̱̝̯̦̺͇͚͈̥̣̻̳͎̘̩̯̤̮̭̗̫̯͇̩̙̺̥̥̲̻̞͙͚͇̩̻̪̘͈̬̬͙̥̪̦̬͙̙͔̱͚̝̫̮̩̭̝̼̝̦͕͕͍̰͇̥̟̲͎̪̰̭͍̝̰͍̙͙̞͕̹͔̬̪̤̩͙͙͍̲̫͓̻͈̤̺͇̺̳̳̯̩̗̮̰̗̘̺̞̫̥͈̜͕͔͔͈͙̩̣̹̺̖̪̯̱̼̥̯̥̩̬̩̤̳̬͕͓͓͕̙̠͕̜̖̭̭̞̹͓̘̠̟͕̬̪͇͍̩̠̠̥̬͔̣͚͙̣̭̲͓̫̝̩͙͕͖͓̭̦̗͔̟̦͉̞̤̲̦͍͍͉̳̱̙͖̻̘̞͍̗͔̞̟̮̱̬̫̱̤͓̬̦͚̘̘͎͇̺̰͖̘͎͉̰̟̞̖̱̟͍͇͓̦̻̳͙̖̰̘̪͖͈͎͈̭̬͓͉̳͍̩͙̫̟̙̬͚̗̘̹̹̬͈̫̩͓̩̤̯̲̼̠͚͍̮͖͇͎̻͕̣̙͍̥̥̰̼̹͈̥͍̪̼̲̤͍͖̱̗̜̱͙̬͉̫̱̤̩͈̠̺̝̞̬͔̞̖̞̙͙̤̩͔̞͎̙̣̙͇̘̟̳̘̮̝͎͚̟̞̳̣̺̭̦̙̗̜͙̞͙̯̼̲͔͚̩̳̗̙̝̹͎̯͍̼̜̹̤͓̘̟̼͖̻̺̳̥̬̘͕͈͙̯̝͈̯̳̱̦͙̺͕̺͉̩͍̞̞̦̳͕̯̰̣̥̠̫̥̺̘̭̭̮̩̙͕͍͙͚̜̣͈̭͉̝̱̥̻̟̙̣̗̗̱̤̬̥͙̱̹̞͍͉̤̯̘͚͇̭̪͇͉͓̠̣̘̖͉͓̟̬̦̖͍̥͔͕̣̻̟̫͍̙͔̺̲̮̹̖̝͙̬̹̗̺̱͎̪͚̝͕͓̫͍͙͚̖͕̥̞̠̗̫̪̗̼̮͈̣̗̮̟̻̠͈̼͙͔̘̠̯͙̦̫͙̻̞͖̗̟͔͎̬͕̼͇̙̗͎͇̖̣͉̣̙̱͍̻̙͓͙͕̪͔̖̳̜̝͕̝̟͇̮͕̭̱̰̰̰̯̭͓̻̼̼̺̟̘̣͖̱̣̭̳͎̰͙̣̩̹͚̰̠͖͔͓̰̲̪̞͔̝̱͓͉̪̹̘̗̬͚͖͙̠̭̲͕̯̖̮̜̯͇̲̞̳̤̘̣̮̹̦̫͉̤̼̤͕̯̹͙͇̩̯͎̼̲̙̦͚̟̲̳̙̳̪̖̩̠̤̱̮̙̗̫̟̭̪͍͎̲̘̫̫̟̯͎̤̺̝͈̟͓͈͔͙̭̬̘͎͈͉̙̪̼̻͇̯̝̺̰̲̗̮̠̟̻̭͖͉͈̝͔̺͓͈̪͓͚̰̪͉̘̟̤̤̱͚̰̯̰͚̟̰̗͈̯̣͓͙̖͔̪̦̮͎̺̩͈̯̣̘̘̘͚̫̮̦̬͉͙̮͎̗̤̝͉̺͇͍̥͚͕͉͈͙̳͕̪̬͙̠͔̳͖͍̬̗͇̰̪͔̦̪͎̩̖̬͍̤̠͍̜͔̞̩̻̖̖̗̤̞̦̳̖͍͕̬̯̪̠̱̪̲͓̜͔̤̰̱̫̤͍͎͉̝̤̤̯̳̱̘̬̳̭̩̫̥̖̞͎̳̞̻̖̜̳̰̺̤̠̰̼͇̟͉͈͔͎̦̩̫̤̪̹̮̤̲͖̱̘̣̻̭̬̻̣͓͍̝̫̼̺̲̗̙̥͈̯̟͕̺̞̤̳̘̞͔̹̘̼͕̦̭̖̤̝̜̗͙̩͚͔̖̪͍̝͓̘̝̙̬̗̮̣̘̞̹͙̩̼̟̝̤̪͚̱̰͔͍͕͓̭͔͖̫̥͖̘̟̜͖̘̭͕̙̰̮̝̜̪̤̻̝͓͚̼̣͙̜̗̰̬͍̟͔̼̼̰̦̹͇͖͔̬͚̣̞͚̻̘͔̣̘̘̲͈̝͈̝͚̰̙̪̣̬͙̫͓̻̱̠̫̗̫͍͈̦̩̭͕̗̣̯̱̲̮̥͓̯̹̺̫̲̥͉͙̞̰̳̖̘̮̮̣̫̤͍̫̖̦̹̣͚̹͖͇̱̖̝̠̣̮̻̳͍͉̥͇̦̜̦̗̜̦̖̥͉̯͍̼̬̗̬͉̠̝̦̱̭̻͖̠̟͔͕̲̲͖̗̟̩̮̯̬͉̠̞̩̬̲̝͚̱͕͉̫̳͍̙̬͚̘͕̺̳̞̟̥̣͉̲̬̯̮͖̼̖̥̠͓͍̦̜̬͖͓̹̜̹̤̭̭͇̟̭̠̦̰̠̞̘͓̼̹̘̜̟̘̥͙͙̬͕͓̬͉̰̦̠͕̣̪͈̜͈͉͙̜̠̖̦̦̪̘̣͓̰̣̠͎̠̬̫̟̯̼̘̭͇̹̥͓͓̹̠̦͍̤͕͙̞̘̙̳̙̲̘͇̟̰̪͓̥̩̪̝̭̮̱̗̤̹̬͓̭͇̱̩̬͈̳̫͍͖͔͕̭͇̥̼͔̖͚͇͔̘̠̗̬̦̘͉͙̘̝͉̠͍̙͈̹͈̼̠͓̘̺̭̹͓͇̻̞̦͕͍̜̺̯͎͖̻͖̻͉̮̖̦̙͕̬̟̲͖͈͙̦̞̮̹͔̮̳͚̩̟̜̩̳̪̜̤̮̜̯͔̦͉͓̣͍̦̩̹̘̲̲̥̼̳͖̼͈̯͖̰͔̤̫͇̪̤͎̰̭̼̱̳̬̭͚̹͎̮͔͚̮̺̭̜̲̲̩̞̩̗̻͕̣̘̤̯͇͎͈̝̰̭̮̭̪͓̤͚̼̬̠͉̦̩̮̭̺̪͍̼̠̪͓̦͈̪̦̹̹̱͚̗͎̺͚̺̬̮̤͓̼͙̯̗̖͈͕͚̮̼̭̘͎͓̳̠̰͉̰̬̻͚̪̩͓̘͇͙̹̮̹͚̝͙̹͎̤̜̲͍̱̞̹͈̞̖̖̙̗͕̲͇̠̗̤̗̹̖̫͓̙̠̦̤̮̬̜̮̙͇͈̞̣̖͉̼͕̫̳̣̖͉̲͇͈͇̻̟̠͈̪̞̘͍͚̩̦͙͉̝͇͇̭̝̼̖̝̲̳͙͈͓̯̱͍̖̬̗͖̫͙͇̖̪͙̞̘͕͎͚͕̝̥̪͙̥̜͚̠̯̭̤͍͕͖̗̩̰̗͕̙̻̞̜͓̩̗̘̺̜̹̠̞͈͙̭̦̹̜̞̙͚̫̜̻͖̭̳̭̗̥̤̘̱̦̳̝̣͉͔̼̮̮̝̰̥͚̭̻̩̼̗̝̯̣̤͚͍̼̪̤̭͚͔͍͈̘͚̯̖̞̬̟̝̖͕͔͔͉̮̰̯͈͇͖̞̮̫̙̪͎͙͓̬̱̯̮̜̼̲͚͓͓̞͈̦͍̭͚̬͕͉͚͔͙̺̪̼͕͔̞̩͇̤͙̙̟̖͕͙̖̙̞̺̟͍̙̗͍͉̗͔̙̗̻͇͚̦͎̞̦̮͉̯̟̰̳̥̗̮͖̹̠̹̣̰̝͈̲̗̫̗̞̺͎͔̬̩̲̭̘̼̘̪̞͎͖͕̻͚̭͈̱͓̹̥͖̲̻̬͈̘̩̪̻̩̱̥͍̭̯̞̲͈͕̟̝̬̲̩͙̮̩͙͎̝̳̦͖͕͍̟̭͇͕̤̪̙̼̺̹̝͙̲̰͕̝͕̝͙͇̖̥̠͉̪̪̲̬̳̭̞̟͓̙̼̳̣̰͈̹̝̘̙̗͓̻̲̻̠̙̼̘͇̟̹̦̜̱̟̺̪̮̤̞̺͍̱̫̯̖̠̺̤͍̪͍̭̜̬̗̠͍̰͚͈͓͈̫͕͕̜̩͚̣̙̭͍̩̼̤̰̲̟͈̳͙͔̹͈̱͕̦̯͔̰̼̝̭̱͚̤̳̙̹̟̦̙̺͇͍̪̘̞̯̤͔̻̫͔̤̼͕̹̜̲̩̝̰͎̲̳͉̩̠̞̟̘̳̳̦̙̠̥̬̹̯͕̣̤͓̲̹͕̝͔̘̙͈͓̜͚̰̦̺̣̞̜̥̠̭̬̳͚̻̙͕̯̖͖͙̫͙͚̙̲̼͔̙̗̝̹̖̮̰̬͍̲̙͕̩̥͉̬̪̼͇̘̣̠͔͎̣̬̜̠̱͙͍͎͙̗̠̳̙̭̗̱̦͈̬͔̪̼̤͉͈̪͖͎͚̼̹̼̬̝̦̯͚͕̺̥̼̱͔͈̮͎̖̺͖̠̜͇͙̝͔̠̲̟͚͙̲̟͚̳̞̰̻͚̥̲͕̯̘̰͉̩̟̰͙͍͔͎̣̜̦̞̩̰̗̞̣̝͇͉͔͙͕͔̺͙̟̝̱͖͉̭̗̠̳̬͙̱͔̩̤̪͚̗̲̯̲͎̦̟̩͚̯̪͕̹̗͔̲̝̺̭͕̙͇͖̻̣̰͕͚̱̹̲͖̝̻͙͖͓̮͍̜̣͉̭͚̺͎͖̜͎͙͕͖͇͚̳̮̻̝͕͖͎͖̻̩̲̺̞̗͎͙̳͈͔͚̤͇̹͎͎̲͖̺̮͖̘͙͕͍͍͓̝̳̝͕͖͖̟̭͖͈̦̘̫̬̳̝̠̬̮̯̲̘̰͚̼̦͖̪͕͎̝̫͖̯͈̹̗͇̦̥̤̝͈̤͉̱̗̤̩͙̼̞͖̖̩͈̱̤̼̭̠͔̜̼͍͓̱̜̰̱͕̦̳͔̬̹̦̙͍̮͇͓̪͈̮͈͍̣̘̮̥̲̺̣͈̻̦̩̪̟̩̲̖͓̮͚̗̭̺̝͖̰͔̙̳̣̰̐̑̽̏̋̀̐̂̈̈́̈̏́͐͗͂̇̀͂̀̇͆̅̈̾͑̆̊̃̀̆͋̇͒͌̀͌̎̈̈́́̈́̇̔͋̓͂͛͂̎̒̒̇̄̓͆̇̈́̍̊̿̃̐̓̍͌͌̈́͆͒̐́̊̋͊̓̾́͌̄͆̈́̊͋̿̒̎̒̆̇͐͊͒̂̑̽̐͛͐̃̅́͛͆͌̎͗̿̈́͊̂́̅̔̃͗̿̀̓̔̒͑͆̀̑̊͐̒̀͛̄̍̈́̊̈́̌̏̈̐̀̿̃͂͂͂̓͂̌̈́̿̆̍̓̆̿̿́͑̎̎͌̂̐̉́͐̈́̐̆́̔̈̆͊̏͂̅̃̒͒͋́͑̂̓̓̈́͆̃͗̆̔̽͗́̂̽̓̑͗̎͆̐̋̆̄͛̀̒̑̿̋͊́͌̓̽̋̈́̃̔̈́̋͋̌̑́͛̀̽͑́̿̉̂͋͐͊͊̿̀̀͂̃̒́̌͂͒̉̓̏̈̐̅͗́͒̈́̈́͒̐̃̌͆̅̇̆̅́̌̓̈́̾̓̀̅̅̅̎̌͋̓́̀̈́̃̿̈́͊̈́̈͂͛͋͗͆͋͗͗͐̒̒̌̇̏̈́̇͋̏͋̃̈́̐̑̐́̄̊̇͋̉͂̔͐͑̆̀̈́͊̆͐̋̀͊̈́̿͂̈́̾̄̅̂̒͆̀̊̀̂̓͊̒̿̓́͌̉́̊͐̌́̈́̅̽̾̌̍̓̅̑͛̈́͌̾͆̍̈́̔̋͋̀͒̅́̈́̒̿̈́̐̾̑̿͋̿͗͒̆̆̿̍̾̊͗͑̑̐̆̏̅͋̔̂̇̔̉̏̓͗͒̽̏̐̈́̆͐̀̅̈́͆̽̊̀̋̾͑͛̂͗̈́̂͊̎͛̔̏̈̊͂̏̿͆̎͑̅̿͗̍̈̏͑̉̍͆̈́̉̀̈́̾́̀̈́͒̿͛͛̄̿͌̿͌̓̅̃͆̈́́̃̃͆͗̂͒̆͐̅͛̒̆̈́͛̄̾̈́̊̉͌̈́͂͐̑̀́̈́̒̏̈͛̿͐͊̊̀̅́̇̽̃̿̑̂̍̅̿̊͋̊͌̌̆̐̉̌͆͑͋̎͐͌̔̏̓͒͑̆̀͒̂̋͂͆́́̏̾̃́̏͑̈́̽̔̽͋̃̎́̔͒̏̓̅͗̊́͑͋̌̊́͌͒́̉͒́͌͂͊̈́̈́̾̿̃́̒̏́̾͐̐͊̅́̌̽̀̀̄̋͌͊͑͐̓̔͐́̈̒̃́̆͊͂̈́̀̇̂̈́͑̽͛̈́̈́̐́͗͊̌͂͆̈̄̉̀͆͊̀̓͊̎̾̈̄̀͛͒̈̓͛̿͊̓̓͛̈́̌͛́͆́̊̂̽͑̄̽̑̍̃̐̍̀̂̐̽͋͊͑͛̄̎̓̋͆̽̾̆͛̄̍͗̆̾̆̑̃̔̆̾̌̐̓̿͆́̍̌͊̇̉̋̊̂̂̃͊͊̉͛͒͂̽́͛̂̈͊͋͋̄̓̒̿̊̏̀̀̀̈́͋͛̔̈́̈͛̉̂̉̔̅͆̿̒͗̓̄͆̄̏͐̿́̌́̾̎̎͌͌̈̅̈́̏́̽́̑̿͑̆̾͆̽́̃͋̊̿̽̄̿̃͋̍̉̈́̔̐̔̒̊̔́̔̇̒̀͐̒͒̒͐̃̐̐͌͒͋̑͗̃̓̏̈́̉͋̀̏̋͑̏͗̿̈̃͊̈̋̈̀͐̔̒̅͑͐́͆̃̂́̐͛̂͆̐̒̉́̔̑͆͋͛̀̃̑͑̈́̅̉̽̏͊̐̉̿̅́̃͋͌̊͋̏̏̀̾̍̊́̎͗́͂̐͒͛̃̌͆͐̌̑̎̏͛͐͊͗̂̌̂̔̿͐̾̓̃̄̐̌͗̔̍̀̈́̋͒̀̿͊͒̓̓͆͋̅͛͆̍̓͌̇̎́̓̍̽̍̃̓̈͋̎̂͑̊͋͌̍̏̆́͋̊͛͛͒͋͗̇̓͋͛͗̍̈̆͗͆͑͂͂̔̾̓̃̆̿̆̍̋̋̆̈̒̉̿̀͂͐̽͆̈́͒̔̆͐͗͛̈́͆̒̀͑̆̎͑̆̊̒̈́̎͊͒̆͆̓̓̔̃̽̀͐̈̿̂̋̄̐̽̎͌̊͐̒̈́̉̃̈́̄͋͛̅̂̃̃̌͊̃́̉̾̈́̆͌̅̎̽̈́̓͊̀̈́̍͑̌̏͑̔̂̈̀̄̾̈́̈́̈́̓̀͆̏͐́̃̋̉̒̿̆̓̋͗̎̓̂̓̎̐̉̄̏̑̑̆̔̒͋̌͋̂̾͒̿̈́̎̈̾̈̋̾̇̽̎̎̓̈̓̾̌̃̀̊̓͂̏͆͛̍̆̂̃̏̀̋̈́͋̾̎̏̾̄̓̂̒͋͑̑͑́̅͒͌͗͑̈́͌͗́̂͐̽̍̓͛̿̄̑̂͛̈̿̊̈́̂̿͛̋̉͊̿̎̃̀̎̍̀̈́̌͗̑̾͋̈́̆̾̽͐̑͑͛̿̍̄̓̊́͋̽̈̑̈́͊́̓̊̎͐̅̒̉̈́̀̒̀́͛̽̓̉̿̽̍́͆͒͌͌̉̇̔̈͂̀͗̈̅͋͑̍̐̃͆̈̾̐͛̏͑̆̊̆͛͑̂̎̍͒̊̈̈́̅̿̋̋͋̐͐̓͆̓́̽͛͂̀̑́̐͒̎̊͂͐͂͆͂͋̌̀̎̃́̐̾̽̒̓̀̎̂̒͒́̿͋̈́̍̎͆͊̓́̑͆̿́͑̂̈́͐̿̽̊̓͐͊̈̋͊̓́̏̑̀̿͊̇̿̾͒̊̂̔͊̉̂̆̿́͌͋̋̏̌̌͛͒̅̿͒̃͋́̀̓͊̔͒́̏͌͋͋̑̓͆͑̾̂͛̈̈́̽͛̒̀͗̂͆̇͋͂̓͛͆͛̏͊́̊̿͛͑̿́̽͆̎͆̽̍͛̓̉̌̑̄̅͗͗͌̏̋́̽͊̓̂͋̄̾̀̊́͊́̑̓̐͌̓̋̈͌́̆̈́̈́̍̄̉̒͐͛̋̅̐̃̄͆́̈́̆̇̆̑̆͑͆̂̓̉̔̆̇́͊̈́̉͗̓́́̃̌͋̏̀͗̂̓̀̾͗͒͆́̇̿͆̓͛̎̎̊͒̈́̎͋̋̋̆͒̈́́̅͆̈̄̿͗͒͂̎̓͌͂̐͋̃̓̂͊̀̈͐͆̔͐̋̅̓͛̉͒̈̃̒́̂̂̓̆͊̊̌̋̆͐̓͊͂̈́̔͆̽͗̊̂̏̆̀̈̀̊̈́̓̔́͑̏̋̽̅̑̈̏̆̈̈́͆̇̉̓͐͌̊͌̈́̅̐̔̋̎͑̄̒͒͌̈̓́̃́̄̿͆̈̒̐͆͊͋͛̉̆̐͗̂̓͗̍̐͑͗́͂́̆̏͛̂̓̾̈͐̊̇̊͆̇͐̈́͊͂̈͋͛̃̅̀̐̉̅̈͂́̂͊̅̑̈́̎͆̑́͆̿̉͌̏̈̇̐͋̃̽̆̈́̓̓͗͊̉̔̽͂͑́̅̇̅̑͊̎̃̓̌̓̊͌̽̿́̏̾͋́̈́̇͒̔̐̓́̋́͐͆̿̌́̇̔̍̏̋͌̒̿̌̅͛̊̅̃͑̃̈́̏̾̇̈́̿̀̃̑̔͋̓͐͊̈̀̈́̇̈̍̀̀̌̀̒͛͆̓͛̅̄͆̋͌̌̀̿́͌̈́̋̂̽́̅̋̉͆͐̄̇̈́͌̐̈́̄̓̀̌̈̅̈́̍͊͋̃̄͒̓̾̀̌͊̈́̌̄̎̌̋̏͊̅̀̈͌̓̃̃̋̀́̔̈̈́̒̊̈̂̆̃͋̇̑͐̈́̄̾̃̈́̇̎́̏͐̃͐̈́̐́́̍̌̊͆̔̈́̓͛̈́̓̀́̈͂̓̎̽͌̈́̈͌̓́̊̔̓͂̑̊̾̀͌̾̈́̓̿̈́͆̉̓̌̋͌̈̏̽̈́͒͆̇̿̇̓̀̓̃͗̍͑̄̇͐͂̔̓͌̈̃̾͆̉̂̀͊͛͊͊̓̄̅̅͛̅͛̊̀̾̅̀̈̔̏̂̅͑͗̀̉̇̈̅̊͊́͂͗̅̅̽͌̇̐̍͗͑̓̀̀̎̂̽̐̏̐̋͌̀̎̽̾̌̉́̂̐̓͋̄́̒̏̄̉̓͌̒̋͋̾͂̈̄̃͑̎̒̉̒̓́̌̐̎́̈́̊̃̾̎͑̄̌̽͊́́̈́͑̍̈͛̔̋̇̽͊̐̈́̃́̋̓̓͂̿̆͆̊̑̈̂̎̍̒̈́̒̓͊̎̈́̓̉̋̃̇̈̆̋̂́̇̀̒̌͊͆̽̽̏͒̉̾̎̀̽̈́̂͗̐̾͒̿͊͂̓͐͐̎̒̑̈́́̎̑̐̄͛́̓̒̾̂̔̾͌͛̇̓̉̈́̇̓̍́̈̽͆́̈͂̈̎̔̔̓̊̄̅̎͌͆͗̄̐͆͗̀͆̈́̿̈́͆̏́̆̓̑͊͌̌́̋̿͊̍͗̓͒͆̈́̂̅̓̈́̂́̋̇̒́̏̾͊͐́͂͊̓͗̈́̂͐̒̉̽͊͒͆̉̒͛̋͒̏͗̾͋́͑̄́̓͋͛̎̐̒͛̏̎͗͌̏̎͆̽̀́̍́̒̎̈́͗̊̏̍̎͂͌͗̔̎̄̐͗̿̓͗͆̐͑́́͗̅̈́͑͛̃͐͂̅̐̋͂͆̉̇̈́̒͌̽̉̒̽͋͂͒̎̿͋̈́̐̿͒͐̌́͑̉͗̀̂̈́̒̑̂̑̃̀́͌̑̄̏͋̀͒̌͑̀̊̾̅͂͑̉̂̈́͊̍̃͆̀̈́͆̍́̎͛́̔̊̈́̃͗̄͗͒̓̽͊͗̎͒͂̃͗̈́̐̋̓͑̽͗͂̋̉̂͐͑͛̉̓̓̎̇̾̋̌̇̃̓̅̆͂̉̊͂̾̏͊͗̓̐̇̅͐̿̃̀̂̏̄̈͋́͗̓̏̍̾́̀̄̌̀̉̂̾͋͗̊̄̄̀̓̈́̔̉̎̂̈́̇͛̄̅̍̃̅́̉̒̓͆̀͆̒́̂̀̈́̄̃̒̂̇͐̄̾̀̑͆̊̓̊̒̆̔̉̂͒͛͛̃̑̿́̈́̋͂̿̇̔̃͒̋͌͑̆͂̓̌̈́̆̍̊̉͛̉̀̄̈́̂̍̋̿͑̂̍͑̓̈́́̓̋̂̀̅̾̔̽̀͆̎͑̿̍̏͌̾̒̎̒̉̅̽͗̐̎͋̈̌̿̉̽͋͒̓̃̊̈́̏̓̈́̃̎͂̃̈͒́̏̀͐̒̈́͂́̏̅͂̔̈̀̃́̏͐̍̅̍͋͂͆̀͒̆͐͛̄̉̃̅̔͑́̂̎͑̈̄̑̍̂͒̑̄͛̇̾̀̎͑̎͋͆̈́͗̓̍͐͋̈́̿̾͌̏͌͑̉́̒̀̊̽̓̑̇̽̒̃̏̏̀͐͐̐̈́͋̀͊͂̀̈́̾̇̂̆͊̊̈́̓̾̒̓̇̅͑̋̑̉̆͊̀̿̋̈̎̿͐͂̂̀͐͂͒͛̃͋̂͋̄̊́̄̈́͒̋̄͋͂̃̀̍̆͛̾̆̑̽́̿̔̈́͌̉̈́̈́̏͒̈́̅̌̍̊̔̑̈́̉͊̇̓͗̎̈̈́̊̿̄̈́̐͐̓͗̓̅̑̈̀̇̋̀͒̃̓͊̉̑̓͆̊̋͛͛͆̓̈̊̍̆͒̃̀͛̈́̆̉͑̀͛͐̌̀̔̽͆͂̓͋͛͗̽̒̍̏̽́͋̋͊̓͐́͑̃̀̈́̅̿̈́͋̈́͋̎̉̈́̿̿̉̑͑̀͊̒̇̃̊̓̍͛́̑̾̒͑̃̂̑̓̆͑̅̄̏̓͊̓͐̂̀̓̈̍̈́́̃̒̍̄̓͂̓͑͗̾̂̒̃͊͗̀̌͗̎̓͆̆̃̿͌̽̒͋̀̒̋͌̎́̀͛̓́͊̃̀̒̉͆̑̊̈́́͊̾̉͋̂̃̉̈́̂̋̽̈͌̾̇̄̈͗́̒̏̔̅̀̑̓͊͗͑̍͐͆̀́̇͗̿̂̈̽̉̄̉̃͋̒̿̋̀̈́̐̀͛̅̀̈́̔̓́̀͌̃̏̌̉̂͒̏̑͂̑̈́͐̆͂͑͂̅͌̄̏͆͗̿̾̐͋̈́͑̓̒̒͊̂́̀͛̅͗̀̓͐̑̐͆͋́͐̊̉̈́͊̎̏̔͑̇́̽̐̅͋̿̀̒̃͐͊̀́̊̓̿̀̄͛̏̊̒̌͒͛̒̾̌̏̇̌̉͌̎̉̒͋̃́̌̓̒͆͒̐̓̌͂̏̈́́̓̈́͂͑̓̀̈́̑̃͐̇̾̎̌͒̈̈̿͘̕͘̕̕͘̚̚̕̕̕͘̕͘̕̚̚̚̚̚͘͘̚̕̚̕͘͘̕̕̚̕̚̕̚̕̚̕̚̕̚̚͘̕̚̕̚͘̚̚͘̚̚͘̕̚͘̚̚͘̚̕̚̕̚̕͘̚̕̕͘̚̚̚͘̚̕̕͘͘̚̚̕̕̕̕̕̕̚̕̕͘̕̚͘͘̕̕̚͘̕̕͘̕̕̕̕͘̕̚̚̕̚̚͘̕͘͘̚̕͘̚̚̚͘̚̕͘͘̚̕͘̚̕̚͘̚̕̕̚̚͘̚̚͘̚̕̕̕͘̚̕̚̕͘̚̕̚̕͘̚̚͘͘͘̚̚̕͘̕͘͘͘̕̕͘̚̚͘̚͘͘͘͘̕̕͘̚̚̕̕̕͘͘̕͘͘̚̚͘͘̕͘͘̚̕̕̚̕̚̚̚̕̚͘͘̚͘̚̕̚̚͘͘̚̕͘̚̚̚̚̚̚̚͘̚̚̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͠͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͠͝͠͠͠͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͠͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅ/̴̶̵̷̶̷̷̵̶̷̸̸̷̵̸̵̸̶̸̷̸̴̵̴̴̵̷̷̷̴̴̶̶̵̴̴̵̷̴̶̸̴̶̶̷̷̴̸̵̵̶̶̷̶̸̶̶̴̵̸̵̶̸̵̸̶̶̴̶̵̸̵̷̶̸̶̶̶̴̸̶̴̵̴̴̷̷̷̸̵̷̵̷̶̵̶̷̵̸̶̵̶̵̸̸̸̶̸̷̴̸̸̵̷̸̸̷̷̷̵̶̸̴̷̴̶̵̵̸̸̶̸̵̸̸̵̶̵̴̸̶̸̶̸̴̷̵̵̸̵̶̴̵̶̴̸̸̶̵̸̷̵̷̸̴̴̴̴̷̶̵̶̴̶̴̴̴̴̴̵̵̸̶̵̵̶̸̴̴̶̶̴̵̵̸̷̵̸̴̷̸̸̸̶̴̸̵̴̵̶̵̴̸̷̵̶̸̸̶̸̵̴̷̷̴̷̵̸̴̵̴̵̴̷̵̵̵̸̵̸̸̷̵̴̵̴̶̴̵̷̶̸̴̵̵̶̷̷̴̵̵̶̸̵̴̴̷̴̸̴̵̴̵̶̴̸̴̸̶̸̷̷̸̷̵̵̵̵̴̸̷̶̷̸̸̴̵̷̷̴̷̷̷̷̸̶̸̸̸̵̸̷̷̷̷̷̶̸̴̵̸̶̸̷̵̷̵̶̷̶̴̸̸̵̵̷̷̵̸̵̷̶̶̶̸̸̵̶̴̸̷̸̸̸̶̵̵̴̵̸̶̵̵̸̸̷̷̶̸̷̵̸̵̸̸̵̵̴̸̵̶̴̷̴̷̸̸̵̵̴̵̸̷̵̷̶̶̷̴̸̸̴̸̵̷̷̷̴̸̸̶̷̴̸̷̴̶̵̷̸̷̷̷̸̶̷̡̧̨̧̡̨̢̨̧̡̡̡̧̧̡̧̧̨̧̨̡̧̢̡̨̧̧̢̨̢̢̡̨̨̨̧̧̡̧̨̢̨̢̢̡̨̧̡̨̧̨̡̢̡̧̧̡̢̨̧̢̢̧̢̧̡̡̨̡̡̨̢̨̨̡̢̧̧̧̧̧̨̢̡̢̨̢̨̢̡̧̡̧̡̢̢̢̧̧̢̡̨̨̢̢̢̢̨̢̢̧̢̧̡̨̢̧̨̢̡̧̡̢̢̡̢̨̧̧̢̨̨̡̧̨̧̡̧̢̢̨̨̨̧̨̨̢̡̧̨̢̧̧̢̧̢̧̨̨̡̧̨̡̨̧̧̧̢̧̧̢̢̢̧̨̢̡̡̧̢̨̧̨̢̢̧̡̧̧̡̡̨̡̨̢̢̢̢̢̨̢̢̡̢̢̨̨̨̢̢̡̡̢̡̨̡̨̧̡̡̡̧̢̢̧̧̡̧̨̨̢̧̡̧̢̢̨̨̡̢̡̡̨̨̨̨̨̡̡̡̨̡̨̢̧̢̨̡̢̨̢̢̨̧̡̡̨̧̨̢̨̨̨̧̧̧̡̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̯̫̥̱̩͚͙͓̹̝̹̜̣̻̬̖̞͚̠͓̞͙̣̪̟̩̗̱̬̩̭̣͉͔̺̥̯̻̟͎͉̟̝̟̥̻͉̙̞̮̱͚̫̥̣̫̹͚̠͔̦̞̱͙̜͕͙̜̱̣̝̻͇͉̰̯̮̖̹̺̝̼̯̦̣̘͎̘͚͓̠̥̮̥̙̖̥̟͕̬̤͉̖̞̦͎̰͖̱̣̮̩̫̝͓̻̯̻̞̦̘̱̭͙̤͔͔͖̲͇̬͉͎̭͙͉͍̺̬̱̯̬̙͇̘̪̪̦̘̹̯̱̭̖̗̫͎̯͍̗͓̪͖̫̙̯̦͕͚̫̫̲̫̱̣̰̜̜͇̖͙̩̳̳̭̝͔̞̜̟̪̭̪͕̼͍̪̼̟̪̝͓͙̝̳̙̹̪͕̯̺̭͓͍̫̭̰̥͙̭͍̞̪̻͕̹͍̹̯̱͓̫̲͚̞̳̣̤̩̼̥̮̭̼̬̹̬̖͚̼̱͕̣͔̘͈̺̦̗͉͓͍͖̝͍͓͍̞̝͚͙̤̖̝̯̼̩̜̤̠͉͙͙̰̻̳͖͔̤͎̦̣̞̦͙̬̞̲̻̳̩̘̟͈̲̪̗̪̘͚͉͍̠̲̪͔̩̱̜̥̞͚̞̯̱̜̮̜͚͇͍̘̻̤̹͍̘̮̲̻̜͚͚̫̖̖͈̠͕̺̯̤̗͔͈̹̫͍̭̻̙̻̭͔̠̞͍̪͕͍͓̩͓̗̹̰͈͓̯̱͎̥͓̫̯͎̳̘̭͉̦͚̘͚̦̼̗͍̦̞͈̠̗̻͕̥̱̻̠̘̳̖̦̻̬̹̯̥͇͉̭̤̖̝̝̠͉̼͓̠̼̜̝̦̥͙̻͈̥̙͍̤͕̪͔͈̥͙̟̙͍̬̭̮̺͖̼̼̟̱̣̥̘͈͎̦̫̺̣̬̯͎͍͙̼̮͕̗̭̤̤̖̻͈̭̝̤̥͙̖͎̯͇̳̖̮̙̲̠͓͚̭̞̥̭̳͚̙̖̟̺̣̼̳̼̱̺͚͈̘͖̯̻̹̦̣̰͓̤̣͉̙̭͉̖̦̟̻̖̜̬̰̦̪̜̼͓̠̱̮̮̟̥͕̺͕̠̭͔̭̩͙͚̞̫̩̗̰̮̦̺̖͙̙͍̪͎̹̝͚̩̰͈̦̗͚̻̘͔̺̩͍̩̣̪̼͚̤͖͔͖̫̝̜͓̜̜͕̤̰͇͚͙̖̼̥͙̗̲̼̠̖̖͉̦͚̝͔̮̩̟̫̝̖͙̠̤͓̞͔̯̪̞͖̖͉̯̝̠̭̳̳̼͈̤̞͓̠̲̗͙͕͇̰̮̙̯̻̝̯͉̹͖͖̭̯̖̺̣̝͍̞͚̦̬̪̩͓̺̪͍͓̞̲̠̪͚̭̲̘̣̜͕̥̲̮̼̞̫̺̺͉̥̜̱̱̙̝̼͈̰̪͈͇̹̳̞͚̞̤̤̣͇̰̼̻͉͙͚̩̘̩̰̜̗̭͍͎̪̳͈͖̠̞̼̳̺̭̯͉̞̭͉̞̘̦̼̪̥̲̩̼̗͍̞̩͔̦̖̜̩̪̯͓̻̥̳͈͎̳̳̣̳̜̼͕̳̪̦͙̜̟̱̣̭̞̘̰͔͙̦̻̬̻̗̞͉̖̲̼̙͔͕̮͖̟̗̼̼̳̖͇̟̦͙͍̭̜̭̻͓̩̝̣̜̺̖̣͙̠̩̤̺͇͎̳̪̰̻̱̜͍̬̲̰͉̦̟̣̯̖̦̮̳͈͉̠̗̬̱̼̳̖̘͇͉͍͉͙̗̼͔͕̟̙͚͉̠̝̳̬͉̣̺͚̯̭̭̬͚͖̥̬͎͔̭̩͉̲̺̘̠̝̥̯̥͔̻̻̗͉̺̣͖͍͎̮̰͉̫̳̼̯̺̫͖̜̻̫̮̪̲̱̤͔̥̱̱̗̲͈̳̭͉̟̟̠̞̝͚̜̩͕̥̹͍͓̞͎̫̜̳͍̰̗̘̙̟̜͕̝̺͈̫̳͇̙̠̺̥̫̱̝̣̺̰̥̞͎̱͍̪̩͈̭̹͙̜̻̲͕͙̻̩̬̮̦̖̫̱̝̟̘͔͉͈̙̩͚͓̺̠̲̘̼̦̣̤͙͉̝͇͈̭̜͙͍͉̰̰̭̳̱͚͖̞̺̝͍̩͍͈͓͔̭͍͇̠͈͍̣̭̯̣͕̩̯̪͇̟̖̱̮̻͖̼̫̞͕͔̘̝̻̣͕͙̬͎͔̭̗̮͔͍̪̭̜͉̰͕̪̘̯̝̝̮͈̯̜̳͍̞̱̞͈̖̥̹̣̹̞̘̥̟̪͇̳̰̝̥̥̖͚͕̲̞͍͈̬̙̝̜̜̟͕͉͙͖͕̟͍̞̳̯͖̮͔̥͖̼̭̝̫̣̺̘͕̘̮̳̤̼̤̳̻̳̞̪͖̭͓͈̺̯̼̖̣̬͈̲͖̦̜̼͔̘̝̯̜̯̲̱̘̻̬̝̞̝̤̜̮̱̟̘̮̞̯̳͕̱͕̣͙͓̱͔̞̗̞̲̲͍͕͍͇̪͍̝̫̜̲̳̤̣͔̖̹̰͖̻͖̥̜̝̹̗̖̪͓̦̙͚̻͚͍̤̝͓͉̰̙̪͔̮͕̬͇̺̣͙̞͔̖̯̯͎͕̤̝̺͖̙̻͎̲̙̘̟͙͇̪̮̥̪̭̜̼͎̘̭̭̤͇̠̣̖͈̭̲̼̰͇̪̹̝̫͔̰̦̰͓̻̟̤̹̱̩͕̩̪̺̦͓̮̫͍̣̺̦͙̫͖͇͎̼̫͓̙͕̟͉̳͖͔̻̦̻̺̘̳̣͓̩͕̟͙͖̥͈͔̳̩̺̲̲̯̲̱̫̳̬̺̭͎̰̲͍̺̜̖̲͖̬̝̣͓͔͉̳̤͓̲͍̫̲̥̭̗̫̻̠̤̳̱̟̩̯̖̻̥̥̼͓̟͉͕̩̫̭͈͚͕͔̥̤͔̝͔̰̝̥̟̫͙͚̗̣͔̹̺͔̰̫̗͇̤̜̼̯͓̼̩̞̼̭̰̙͚̲̦͈̤͎͉̣̦̮͎͓̺̹̭̬̟͙͇̫̟̟͙̞̪̫̥͓͖̻̻͇̯̮̪͚̥̟̜̣̹̘̥͖̞̤̠͕̖̥̘̯̪̬̭̺͉̞͚̫͕̦̞̺͎̯̱͓̙̻͖͓̩͈̭͔͎̲̜̫̥̱͓̠̱̳͉̳̜̬̻͇̭͇̻̩͚̥͓̖͎̱͖̖̮͎͕̯̭̞̞̗̗̭̥̝͔̝̤̳̣̥̲̗̠̙͙̝͚͓̠̺͕̦͕͙̻͚͕̠͈̩̦̞̩̥̭͈̗̟̙̣̠̦͉͉̙̥̫̦͕̙͖̣̲̼̳̱͖͕͎̥̹̭̜̼̬̣͉̤̥̻͎͎̖̼̼̫͖̟͙̪̗̦͖̠̞͔̻̘͙̥̪̬̤̝͈̞̦̭̰͓̙͎͖͔̳̮̭̭͍̮͖̦̦̭͚͉͈͕͈̗͔͈̬̞̲̭̞̼͖̙̼̰̟̬̰̥͍̝͈̣̥̻͎̝͎̦̱̺̤̤̯̭̩̙̬̰̭͈̪̪͚͕̲͍̦͈̺̥̤̣̮̖̤̺͎̤͖͚͕̗͔͎͕̗͖͇͉͇͎͇̥͕͈̞̰͍̜̲̺̺̼̰̤̹͈͍͓̩̺̭͉̭̗̪̺̦̦͉̲̩̟͕̮͍͙͓̣͉̯͍͖̤͇̳͖̼̗̬̟̞̩̯̥̞̬̬̜͔̭̥̤̟͚̱̮̖̯͚̮̮͉͙͙̼̥͍̘͓̖̮̭̣̺̮̥̬͔͎͖̖̬͈̮̥̬̩̻̼̞̘͙̣̪̻̱̜̖͕̗̩̫̖͇̼̣̮̦͇͉̼͇͍͍͈͎̫̖̠͚̬̞̥̻̩̩̳̤͍̺̱͇̝̥͈̞̘̪͈͇̖̹̖̰͕̼̜̞͔͙͚̙̥̦̗͍͖̪̯̦̙̳̩̼̫̪̺̞̦͎̳͍̰͇̞̹̣̻̖͇̫̲͎̞̮͓͈͉͈̖̞̯̭̱͈̰̙̪̞̮̜̣͙͙͕͔̘̼͚̬̦̮͙̻̣̪̮͉̟̫̺̟̜̺͓̻̗̙̮͍̩̭̘̞̺͈̣͖̘̹̺̜̜͖̺̠̩̖̬̙̠̺͚̯̠̳̘̝̮͖̼̩̹͙̠̱̱̝̠͈̰̻̯̦̥̤̪̠̖̣̥̭̪̪̩̺͚̳̟͍͈̘̭̺͎͕͚̰̪̰͈͓͉̱̱̞̰̭̲̲̞̪̻͚̤̫͕̝͉̦͔͎̬̳̲͇̖̠̼̮̘͕̬̞̖̦̫̬̤͎̰͙̳͉̮͈̦̼̻̲͍͕͎̹͖̩̻̼̟̥͍̺͙̫̯̰̩̘̣͇̙̝͙̰̫̝̩͈̲̫͓̬͍͓̮̹̩̜̠͚̣̟̫͙̪̩̗̠̗̫̩̞̟̹͇͉̹̻͕̳̯̯͓͖̯̘̳̬̖̥̠̹̫͈̯͈͕͈͕͕̞͈̟͇͚̮̯͔͖̜̮̥͕̫̱̰̲̬̤̮͍̯͕̗̺͙̻̘͉͕̠̜̟͎̖̝̩͎͉̙̯̖̱̤̟͚̪͇̩̖̦͍̫̳̲̥̣̪̼̙̻̩͕͓͈͕̻̜̲̜̪̪̪̭̩̥̱̲̫̰̜͖͖̥̮̞̺̲̠̻̦͈͍͇͓̜̙͓̺̟͓̖̟̭̯͍̳͈̺̭͎͔̮̫͚̝͔̳̺͍̫̺̳̹̝͔̞̤͇̟̲̻̝̲̼̲̰͈͔̰̙͎̘͓̞͚͚̼͙̯̻̥̹͙̘̼̳̠̺̳̲͈͓͖͎͎̫̣͉̼̜̘̮̥̭̩̹̝̬̣̟̠̞̙̜̤͎̘͎̣͔̪̳̮͍̗̖̠̫̣̭̠̫̲̤̟̜̟̝̝̭̞̫͙̺̤͓͔̹̲̹͓̦͉̖̘̹̞̻̫͇̟̹̼͔̗͚̥̬͖͕͔͚͖̬̳̪̯͈͙̪̣̮̮̝͈̰̺͍̲̖̞̥̱̤̳̬̫̮̬̖̪̪͔͔̫̟̖͍̦̲̤͉͚͍̦̘̩̹̫̻͙͍̞̙̤̦̱͍̳̼̺̥̫̣̯̲̭̪̲̱̤͚̦̰̣̱̬̪͕͈͚̘̪̺͖̬͎͇̬͚̩͖͉̟͔̯̝̙͕̰̪͈͕͚̜̠̝̬̬͖̻̭͓͇̺̺̖̙͕͓͇͕͖̞͓̬̣̼͇̲̤̖̩̯̝̝̹̦̱̯͙̗̳̜̞̟̰̬̺̥͚̞̬̬̟̯̟͕̮̱̲̤̗͈̺̤̤̥̖͈̫͎̜̙̳̟͖̰͍͉̠̬̯̟͖̝͔̭͓̻̩͇͈̼̼̯͙͚̭̪̝̺̩̖̳̬̗̪̬͎̙͓̮̬̗͎̠͔̖̦̫̹̺͖̱̱͕̮̤̙̯̖̙̹̮̼̰̺͉̹͍̥̩̟̺̫̘͉̤͓͙̤̰͍͍̻̼̞̺͚͇̗͙͈̳̻̲̜̣̩͎̜̣̫̗̼̤͖̥̬͉̤̰͍̮̜͖̩̯̙̻̖̻͈͕̦̞̝͎̦̬̹̗̮͖̮͈̠̺̖͍͈͙̺̱͕͇̖̮͉̻̫̥͙̺̜͓̦̙̭̯̺͔̫̻̮̣̫̰̪͓͔͔̘̰̟̳͚̞̺͈̯̯̣̣̟̫͇͈̳̻̖͎̣̠̯̱̖̯̻̖̮͕͉͎̹̱͎̳̳̳̣̜͉̖̞̗̭̝̝̹̖͙̠̻̤͆̌̐̊̊̏͂͌̎̌̄̊̎̓̀̈́̑̎̎̑͒̒̒̍̓͛̊͊̈́͛̈̈́͒̀́͆̋̈́̆̃̉̓̉͌̂̽̎̉͒̾̽̍͆̅͒̋̊͂̐̇̿́̄̃́͆̇͗͗̒͗͌̈̈́̈̇̓̋̇͑̀̄̅͛̒̽̓͒̿̿͋͌̅̀͆͗̏̀̀͊̒̔̋̈̀͂̊̏͛̉͒̐́̌̂̏͐͊̈́͆̑͆̍͋̉̂͛̄̏̄͑̔̈́͂̈̃̂̿̈̿͗̑͛͑̆̍̓̽͌̔̓͒͗͒̀́̈́͆̄̉̿̐̒̀̐̑̋̽̎͊͑͆̓͊͂̑͛͂̌̄͆̋͊͐͐́͆̌̽̓͛͐̽͒̈́̏̆͂͗̈͗͋̌́͗̐͑͋̂̋͋͑͗̎́͂̎̎̈́̔͗͂̾̎͐̃̌͒͊͛̆̀̃̏̒͛̃̆͋͆͆̈̃̓́̌̑̅͋̍̋͌̌͒͐̐̌̄͗̌̌͌͐̽̉́͛̓̏̒̎̋̒̓̏̍͌͒̿̿̓̏͒̆̾̆̋͊́̔͋̎̓̋̏͒͌̏̈͌̓̂̈́̐̓̋̃̽́͊̃̅͊̐͆̂̾̆̅̊̈́́̋̽̃͊͊̓̈̓͑́̓̓̀̐́͑͒͆́͋̓͊́́͂͂͊̈́̌̐̆̍̌̂͂̔̊́͆̒̅͌̉̅́̅͒͗͑͛͊̉̀̏̐͑͑́̓̏̌̏̌̈́̐̀̅̽͛̊̄͑͆̍̓̈̅̉͆͑̈̈́̆̽̈̂͊̋͊̒͂̈́͋̐̈̍̇̀̐̓̔̋͊̿͂́̌́̍̄̋̆̓͋̏̑͊̃̌̎̓̊̈́̈̌̋͑̄͗̀̋͆̐̓͋̏̌̇̇͌̀̏̌̉̀̓̐̈̇̿̏̄̅̄̈̅͑̈́͐̃̍͐̾̉̒͑̀̀̉̓̒̓̽̑̂͒̍͂̓̍͆̌̔͆́̊̀̓͐͌̃͛̀͑̀́̏͒̎͑̉̾̄̒̈́̏͛͆̅́͊̅͒̉̃͒͒͐͛̽̋̇̀̿̈́̈́̃́̐̿̿̃̃̂̉͆͒̌͋̊͛̽̂̍͂̓́̅̋̓̅̾̽̊͐̄̆͑̀̅͛͑̔͐̎͐̾̓͌́̌̏̋̔́̀́̓̇͆͋̀̓̓̂̂̀̽̈́̇̓̇͗̋͛͋̓̏̽͆̈́͗̎̽̎̆͌̅͐͂̍͊̑̒͑̈͊̓͛͌̄́͐̇̿̍͑̇̓̉͆̿̀͒́͌̍͊̍́̀̅́̈́̽́̈̽͗͗̾͒̐́̽̇́̅͂̇̈́͌͂̑͋̓̇͌̀͂̂̇̾͒̔̇̍̌̏́̊̏̀̌̒͊͊̏̈́́̂́̃̍́̃̾̏̋͊̐̇͌͛̈̀̆͊̂̓̓͛͑͒̅́̈̂̀́̇͛͛̂̆̃̑̊͌̊̀̿̅͑̒̉͆̈́̈́̂͗͐̈̀̅͒̓̊́̾̇͛̋͛͒́̈́̽̒͐́̈́̀̀̀͆̉̔͊͗͒̇́̓̇́̅̐̀͛͂̋͂̔̅́̇͗̄̍̽͛͌̉̎̈͌̌̋͛̔̏́̔́̓͋͒͋̏̇͒̌̈́̂̉̇̿͋̎̇͂͌̋̏̾̓̑́̈́̽͑̾̊̔̈̌͑͛̎͋͛̅́̈́̓̆̀̓̈́̀̿̆̄͒͛͑̈́̒͗͗̎͊̏͌̍́̔̒̇̈͋̌̑͋͑̀̉̓͌̍̑͑͗̾̍̀͂̾̆͂̈̉̌̍̓̄͆̔̾̄̉̽̐͌̈́̃̾̂̈́̊͐̏̈́́̓̑̆̄̓͋̌̎̔͐̆̿̒͗̒͛͗͌͒́̆̓̍͂̉̽̀͂̾̈́̂͛͊̾̿̿̀́̉̉̐̉͐͊͋̄͐͋̀̌̋͂̂̆͒̔̇̏́̈́̃̓̄̒̓͆͆̈̇̾́̆̒̔̆̾͐̒̍̓̔̐̃̌̋̈́̅̆̀͛̉̒̅͆̈́̏̂͛͌̆̽̐͆̐͆̂͗̇͊͗̿̇̏̒̈̓͊̒́̈́͗̈́́͋̉͗́̌̀̔̏͐̄̾̅̔͌̔͛͐͂̅̈́͛́̅͛̓̌͑͌̀̊͒̋̈̍̽͑̒̊̏̓̑̌̍́̍͌̐́̀̀͆̒͋̇̑̿̈́̈́̿͛̈́̅̈̍͂͋̈́̏͂͊̿̃͂͛̒̉͊̓̔̆̋͐̀͛̋͑̒͗͌̄̋̃̓͐͒̈́̅̾̏̾͗̌̌̍̅͂̑̊̿͆̈́̈́̐̂͑́̽͋͒̇̈́͋̔̄̎̋̈̎̉͋͛̈̾̍̂̓̍̋̀̑͂̇̊̅̔̂̆̐̈́͑̏́͒̓͋̀̑͊̄̍̓͂͋͊̍͌͐̇̐̈́͛̽̈́́͑̍̍̓̊̍̀̆͋͊́̈̆̔̍̑̈́̊̋́̏͒͌͂͒́̈́͐̇̀̑͒̋̈̀̉͑̔̆͋̓̎̓͛͐͑̃̆̌̈́́̔͊̔̋͂̂̒̄͒̿̆̄͂͗͂̾̏̒̽̈͒̓͆̄̂̓̈̆͊̈̍̋͛͑̉̀̅̓͂̿̿̈́̾̿̏̑̔̃͂̉̒̂́̋̀̊̑̄̆̃̾̿̂̅͂͐̇̈́̈̓͑̍̎̋̂̇͊̅͂͂̋̊̀̈́͋̀̐̓͑̌͌̐͆̎̍͊͐̓͋́̅͊̈͛͗͂͑̒̓̇̋̾̉̒̎͗͌̌̎̈́̌̈̈́̎̽̏͑͊̆́̂̈́̌̽͌̓̔̀͒͐̓͋͂͋͗̌̀̃͒̔̅̽̓̅̔̽̋͑͂̇́̓̿̄̉͒̄̑͐̍̌͐̈́̂͛̔̃̾̽̓̈͛͆͐͑̆̔̓̀̒̑̾͗̿̄̍͑̈͒́͛̈́̑͛̓̈́̓̄̃̔̀̽́͂̊͒̂͛̊̋̂̊͌͌̀̽̅͗͂͐̄͊͂͐͒͐͛̓͗́̒̇̉͑̍̑̈́̎̇̍̄̐̌͊̀̍͒͌͋͊̌͋̀͐͆͆̍͆̒̎̾̀̾͊̃͐͆̋͗̉͗͆̿͐́̃̀̒͋̈́̿́̒͂̍̌̾̔̔̈́̅̅͊̃́̇̆̂̀̀̎̃̋́̊̊̂͌͌͐̏̓̒̍̀͌̒̉̿̈́͌̿̇̃́̆͌̍͛͐͐̉͊́̏̀̋̔̓͊͒͋̐͛̈́͋̿̉̇̍͊̍͛͐̒͊͌͐͋͆͊͒͒̎̔͛͑̑̀͗̋̅̂͑̐͋̓́̅̈́̅̓̂̈̿̍̾͂̃̍͛̀̌́̈́͒͑̄͒̏͗̊̄̃̈̽̂̋͌̉̽͐̾̽̓̏̂̈́̋͊̀̆̌͌̓͑͛͑̀́̀̽̉͐̀͆̅͂̈́̋̎͗̉̇̾͋̒͆́́̈́̏̍̒͗͂̌̑̀͒́̈́̆̔̂͋̈́̈́͋̔͒̃̊̆̅̿͑́́͊̆̊̾͆̔͒̑̌̒́̌̾̀͑̑̈́͊͒͂̎̔͆̐͌̓͆̏̓̌̀̉̄͗̃̎͆̐͊̔́̽̉͋̀̓͗͛͒͆̋̈̾̒̾́̊̇͋͌̿̀͐̅̈́͒͗̆̇͌̀̉̾͂̐̆͊̀̊̽̄̅̎̄̂̔̐̓͊͋̾̉́̈́̍̌́̽̽͂̉̐̓̃͌͂̀̀̑̔̂̏̐͂̑̈́̍̏̆̋̍͒̀͐̈́̂̐̏̀̾̂̎͌̒̑̽̅͋͂͋̂̌̋̓̐́͆͊͊̈̅̀͒́̀́̀͆̐͂̇̇́̔̀̌͑̓̓̌̄̂͐͋̏̆̎̐̌͗͛̔͂̏͆̉͐͒̊͑͊́̈́̓̈́̓͛̓̅̓̀̓̾͒̽̿͋̐̒͊͗̉̊̎̐̀̔͛͑̉̉̈̉̉̃̍̓̽́̏̍͛̏͒͗̀͌̀̏͗̾̽͂̇̏̒̑̓͒̉̃̔̓͋̃̿̀͆͗̎̃̆͒̂͒̋̒͛͌̿͗̿̅̇͐͆͒̈̀͆͗͐̃̂̇̂͊̆̈̾̿̐̿͒̏́̀͆̄̀̈́̋̑̃̈́̇́̉̀̏̉͂̌̑́̈̈́̆̀̈́́̓̈́̏̏̈́͐̇́̌̈́͋̔͆͆̓͒̿̈̑̔̑̍͂͂̑̎̌̂͑͐͆̑̊͋̾́͌̉̊̌́̂̂̀́͊̒́͒͑̽͊̔̇͒̒̓͊͂̓̈́̑͆̾̍̌͐͛͗͊̊̒͛̒̂͋̓͆͛͛́̋̅̌̆͋͊́̈́̽̃̐̆͗̃̾͌̀̐̂̓̐̈́̇̃́̔͗̾̽͂̊̊̈̇̌̑́̔͗͑̀̋̂͋͊̓̆̀̏̑̅͐̒̌̃͋̑̍́̏̈̌́̒͊̃͂̉̋̾̔̿̓̃́͂̅̅̈́̔́̄͒̍͐̈́̓̐̄̄̈͑́̑̃̂͗͐̍͂̑̿̍͂̒́͆̾̅̔̓̈͑̓̔͊̌͐͋̈̾̄͌̍͊̓̈͂̒͂̂̇̈̏̀̂͊̉̃̀̃̃̌̎͗́̈̈́͌̑͌̀͐̌͌̊̍́̈́̇͐͗̈́͗͌̌̿͂̐̂̋̏̊̒̅̿̎̓̔̀̎̈́́̋̌͊͛̐͛̈́̎̈͂̓̌̅̐̉͗̌͑͆̾̆̎̍̓̀̀͆̄́͊͐̓͋̍̊̃̔͗̇̐̍͆̐̒͌͑̆̓̏̃͂̃̾̓́̑́͂̈́̐̒̾͌̈́̇̋̾̒̿̍̈̒̈̉͛̎́̎̃́̆́̈́́̓̋̈́̍̀̊̆̎̑̌͋͊̑́̇͗̃͊̐͊̍̂͆̀́́̋͂̑͆͌͆̓͌͋͑͐̔̎̐͋̾̄̓̽͛̈̐̍̔͒̌̂̇͂́̋̔̍́̎̓͗̎̅̓̄̎̊̍̍͛͂̓͒͛͒̐́̌̀̅̅̈́́̂͋͌̿͊̏́͑̏̂̈́̃͌̽̈́͒͋̆́̓͂͋͊͌̔͆͋̀̿̄̔͂̋͛̍͊̈́̊̈̂̄̍͋̐̎̌̌͒̈̒͗͋̔͑̈́̃́̅͊̿͒͆̾͐̈́̇̎̈̇̂̍̅͌̽̐̐̽͌̈̽̓̒̓̓̉͋̀̇͂̓̓͛̍̾͂͌̍̐͛̍͛̀̉̃̋̾̾̏͒͑̀̄̀̑̈́̏̾̔̇͂͗́̆͐̈́̓̆̆̑̄̈̑́́͗͊̿̓͂͋̍̃̽͒͊͊̓̾̒̍̉͗͆͗̈́̇̓̏̋̎̎̅̍̈́̐̌̾̔͂̄̃̎̈́͒̿͆͂͐̇́͐̔̃̈͛́̈́̒͆͊͛́͋̆̿͊̎̿̃̃̓́͛̈́̒̋̎̀́̆̈̉̓͋̈̅̌̍̏̑͛́͛̾̊̓̾̋̓̑̈́͛́̾́̃̐̈́̇̋̃̃͂̽̏͑̀̈̽̾̍͋̔̂͂̈̅̎̀̃̀̀̾̈͛̈̀͐̈́̈͑̊͑͒̽̄́̂͗̈́͐́̓͌͐̓̿̍́̎̾͐̃̔̀̉̍̔̔̀̔͑́́͋̅̈͊͆̃̓͆̄͒́͒̍̀̔̊̈́͑͋͑̌̿̾͂̈̽̚̚̚̕͘̕̚̕͘̚͘̕̚̚͘͘̕̕̚͘̚̕̚͘̕̚͘͘̕̕͘̚̕͘͘̕̕͘͘̕̕͘̚͘͘͘̚̚̚̕͘̚̚̚̕͘͘͘͘̕̚̚̕̚̕͘̕̕͘̕͘̚͘͘̚͘̕̚̕͘̕͘̕̚̕̕̕͘̚̚̕̚̕̕͘̚͘̚̚̚̚̚̕̕̕̕̕͘̕̚͘͘͘̚̕̕͘̚̕̕͘̚̕̕͘͘̕̕͘͘̕̚̚͘͘͘͘͘̚͘͘̕̚͘͘͘͘͘̕̕̚̚̚̕̚̚͘͘͘̚͘͘̚͘͘̕̕͘̚̕͘̕̚̚͘̚̚̕̕̕͘̕̚̕̚̕̕̚̚͘͘̕̚̕̕̚̕̕̚̚͘͘͘̚̚̕͘̕̕͘͘̕͘̕̚̕̚̚̕̚̕̚̕͘͘̚͘͘̕̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͠͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͠͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͠͠͠͠͠͠͝͠͠͠͠͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͠͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅ/̵̷̴̶̵̴̸̶̸̷̸̸̷̸̴̶̵̷̵̵̷̶̵̴̷̷̴̴̵̴̷̸̶̸̶̶̵̴̷̵̵̵̴̸̸̴̴̷̷̴̵̷̸̵̴̸̷̷̴̸̴̷̸̵̸̵̴̶̷̷̷̶̵̴̴̴̷̵̴̶̸̶̵̵̷̶̴̷̴̶̴̷̴̸̴̶̶̸̶̸̶̷̷̵̵̵̶̶̶̶̶̵̶̷̶̷̴̷̸̶̶̴̷̸̵̴̸̸̴̶̶̴̵̶̵̴̴̸̶̸̸̶̸̷̴̸̷̶̴̸̴̷̵̵̷̸̸̸̶̶̷̶̴̴̷̴̴̶̵̴̴̴̴̴̵̷̵̴̷̸̴̵̸̴̷̵̸̶̸̶̸̶̵̴̷̷̵̴̶̵̵̸̷̴̶̶̷̷̵̶̷̴̵̶̶̷̸̴̵̵̴̸̴̶̴̷̸̷̸̸̷̷̶̷̸̸̴̴̴̴̸̸̸̸̴̵̴̶̵̷̸̵̵̸̶̸̴̶̷̵̸̵̸̴̷̶̸̷̶̵̴̶̶̵̷̸̶̷̵̴̸̶̷̶̷̵̴̵̷̷̵̸̵̴̷̵̸̶̸̷̸̶̷̸̴̴̶̴̶̴̷̵̵̵̷̴̶̸̷̷̷̵̶̴̷̸̶̸̵̵̷̵̶̸̵̵̸̴̶̶̵̸̸̵̸̵̶̸̵̷̸̸̴̶̵̴̵̴̶̴̷̶̷̵̷̷̸̵̷̵̸̸̷̸̸̴̷̴̶̴̶̶̷̷̶̷̵̶̵̶̸̴̴̵̷̸̸̵̷̵̶̴̷̷̵̷̶̸̶̶̶̸̵̷̴̵̴̸̸̵̵̴̸̶̵̸̵̷̴̶̸̵̷̸̴̵̸̴̸̴̴̸̷̷̸̴̸̸̴̶̷̸̷̸̶̷̶̶̴̴̷̵̴̷̶̵̸̴̶̷̸̴̸̸̵̶̶̴̶̵̶̶̸̷̵̷̴̷̵̷̶̴̸̵̵̴̶̶̸̴̸̶̶̸̷̶̶̵̵̴̶̴̵̶̶̶̶̶̵̵̸̴̷̵̶̷̷̷̴̴̶̶̸̸̸̴̴̶̸̸̵̷̷̷̷̶̷̵̵̶̵̶̵̶̵̷̴̴̴̴̷̸̸̷̸̸̷̵̸̴̶̵̵̶̶̴̶̴̸̸̶̴̴̴̶̸̸̷̷̷̷̸̷̶̵̵̶̴̵̵̸̸̶̸̶̷̸̶̴̷̵̵̶̴̵̴̴̧̡̧̡̧̨̢̧̧̧̢̡̨̧̢̨̨̧̡̡̡̡̡̢̢̨̢̨̧̡̢̧̢̧̢̨̢̨̨̨̢̡̡̡̧̢̡̢̧̧̧̡̡̡̢̧̢̨̢̨̢̢̧̢̢̡̢̧̧̨̡̧̡̨̨̢̨̢̧̡̡̡̧̢̧̨̢̢̨̧̡̨̧̡̧̡̡̨̡̡̢̢̨̡̨̢̢̧̨̢̡̨̧̧̨̨̢̡̢̢̧̧̧̡̡̧̧̡̢̨̧̧̡̧̢̨̧̡̢̨̢̢̡̨̧̧̨̢̢̡̢̨̧̧̢̨̡̢̡̡̧̡̧̨̢̨̡̨̧̢̧̡̨̨̧̨̢̡̢̢̨̨̡̨̨̧̡̢̧̡̢̨̢̧̡̨̧̧̢̨̧̨̨̢̧̧̢̢̡̧̧̨̡̢̨̢̢̢̢̨̡̨̧̢̡̨̡̨̡̧̢̨̢̨̢̧̨̡̢̧̨̢̨̧̡̡̡̨̨̨̧̢̧̧̢̨̨̢̢̧̧̡̢̡̧̧̨̡̢̡̢̨̢̧̢̧̨̢̨̡̢̨̨̨̢̧̨̧̨̡̡̢̧̢̧̡̧̧̢̢̧̧̢̢̡̢̧̡̧̢̧̨̨̢̡̨̡̧̧̧̨̡̡̢̨̨̨̡̨̨̢̢̧̧̢̧̡̡̨̨̧̡̧̢̨̧̢̨̨̨̢̡̧̢̨̨̧̧̧̡̧̢̨̧̧̨̡̧̧̡̢̧̧̡̢̨̨̡̢̨̢̧̡̨̡̡̡̨̢̢̡̨̢̡̢̨̡̢̨̧̨̢̧̡̡̡̨̢̨̡̢̧̢̢̧̧̢̡̢̨̨̡̧̧̢̢̧̢̧̨̨̧̨̢̨̧̧̧̢̧̧̢̨̧̨̡̡̡̢̢̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̻̹̻̦̫̯̬͙̜̜͇̮̺̱̯̣͓̼̭̙̬͎̠̹̞͕̭̣̯̦̹͍̺͚͎̳̤̼͕͉̦̱̭̱̥͕̞̝͉͙̭̹̼̗̳̮͉̣̤̼̖͚̣̱̪̗͙̝̮͍̗̦̠͚̟͉̦̩̟̪̫̤͕͚̝̱͓͍̺̠͍̟̬͕̰̥̜̰͇̻̲͖̗͍̟̙̘̰̤̖͙͎̙̫̝̩͍͍̤̳̳̦̤͇͖͎̰͓̯̩̙͈̘̥̝͕͚̼̥̟̬͍͚̰̩̹̙̫͈͇͖̪̰̺̰̤̳̝̖͇̖̹͇̫͈̝̜̘̘͍̜̤̩̺̞̩̲̻̝͍̥͔̤̘̩̬̟͓͇̘̝͕̠̙̙̹͉̪̮̤̼͔̮̩̺̠̞͚͕̜̲̗͕̠͓͍͖̗͕͈͓̞͓̖̝͕͓͔̟̣̞͕̳̜̟͖͚̖̥̩̠̥̝̝̟̳̼̬̤̰̤̻̭̪̫͖̫̬̺̠̫͍͇̣͖̬̹̤̬̹̬̝͓̠͙̱̮̘̤̻̮͕̟̹̰̬̫̪͔̪̤͉̩̝̺̝͉͈̞̱͙̥̦̹͕̻̯̘̟̻͇̬̖̮͖͓̳̫̱̤̻̜̼͍̻̬̫͎̺͉̫̣͕̰̯̘̺̹̮̦͓̤͕̜͎̼̼̩̩̦͓͓͚̗̲̠̮͈̻̠̥̥̖̬̹͕̲͖̣͕͓͖̪͚̮̖̺͔̫̯̤̘͔̟͙̤͎̟̤̖͖͔̘͈̱̣̠̼̠̹̜̤͉̘͎͍̮̬̞̫̮̜̼̮̦̙̯̻̺̺̖̣̝̙͍͉̲͔̯̬̳͎̙̰͚̗̼̙͍͖̬̫̼̠̲͙̫͙̮̰̣̺̼̣̖̳͓̞̲̪̜͍͎͖̘̟̟͓̹͙̝̻̜̪̟̱̘̳̲̼̪̼̼͔͎̲͎̬͇̯̤̺̻̼͍͓̳̣̘̰̺̫̳̫̟͔̩̭̘̲͈̱͓͇̹̻͈̠̩̤͈͙̦̮̗͔͍̪̻͎̘̭̤̬̰͓̮̱̩̪̠̦̳͙̩̹͉̬͇̠͈̹͚̺͇͔̬͉͔̰̖̦͔̹̹̩̣̯͎̱̝̱̙̜̤͎̪͇͔̞̩̩̩̘̝̥̹͓̠̗̤̩͇̝̘̠̩̹̯̦̩̪̠͎͍͉̺͇̰̙̭͇̥̺̖̮͇̟͓̳̝̪̱̭͔̳̫̗̖̻̤̪̠̙̞͕͍̱̝̪̜͇̳͍͙͇̗̱͎̖̩̻̪̯̥̣͚̹͎͓͖̪̪̝̻̝̼̻̜̩̪̲͇̲̺̰̝̤͉͍̯̰͓̻̙̣̗͖̞̞͍̮͉̰̻̮̝͖͇̟̫͉͕̞͖̳̬͉͙̺͙̯͍͎̭̹̯͍͍̙̟̻̰̬̹͎̻̤̤̳̬̤͇̩̼̭͓̲̟̼̳̮̗̯̺̭͎̝̰̣̥̦͓̻͙͍̮̮̼̻͓̰̠͍̟̭̞̰̰̭̣̪̫̗̼̫͎̺̝̩̣̹̣̩͇̥̗͎̞̬͉̗̮̦̤̹̪̺̯̯̗̺̲͎̰͓͖̩͓̙̟̥̪͉̩̩̙̩̭̪̠̖̟̥̩̬͙̘̻͙̲̯̪̦̱͚̝̙̰͍̫̥̪̖̣̙̖͔͕̙͔̲̥̞͉̗̩̦̩͖̪͇̯̪͎͇̳̤̪͔͎̞̰̼̟̞͎͍̝̘̠̣͔̗̰͇̟̰͇͙͎̹̰̰̘̪̦͈̺̖̜͚͓͔̪̫̙̟͍̠̪̖̬̺̥͚͓̘̳̗̫̭̫̝̤̹͈̼̥͓̙͓̰͙͓̱͇̦͔͓̮̗̞̪̲̩̩̗͔͎̣̗̫̻̥͙̘͎͓͇͈̲̞̺̣͎̤̭̮̫͓̠̘̜͇͚̲͚̖̙͎̘̳͙̯̻̲͉̤̭̣̘̫̫͈̹̭̗̯͉̳̟̙͍͔̲̘̹͍̯͈̰̫͔̗̤̬͚̲͉͇̩̝͎̘̺͍͎̩͓̞̬͕̟͇̫̮͉̣͔̲̝͔͖̝̣̬̩̱̣͕̼͎̻̻̠͙̦̯̰̜̮̥͉̤̬͈͇̰̱͎͖̼̹̩̥̼̟̳͉͓̠̼̤̦̮̝̠͇̗̤͉̤̠̟̲̞͔̝͇̱͎̦̼̭͎̞͚̟̜̱̯̬̝̗̲͕̮͇̙͖͖̰͎͕̖̪̠̤̲̼̻̗͎͎̦̟͚̗͍͓̤͇̤͈̳̼̳̝̫͇̥̪͎͇͚͉͕͓͚̳̖̣̭͚͉̣̳͉̯͍̳͕͍͔̬̲̻͖͙̼̺̺̬̹̝̺̙͚̠̥͕̮̟͍̜̖͇̮̩͇̥̞̜̜̻͕̬͓̜̯̪͈̟͚̝̣̼̫̬̞͍͕̻̳̭͖̥͈̘̺̥̦͕̞͇̰̱̬̞̦͍̩͓̪̘̺͉̟̖̲͔̺̭̪̠͈̞̠͎̗̫̝̲̗̮̞͇̹̤̺̙̗̯̤̜̱̘̞͎̠͎͇̜̺̝̠̻̜̬̱̗̳͇̠̲̝̼̟̝͈͇͉̯̟͖̖͔̥͔͚̪̞͕̲͕͉̺͉͈̥͚̪͓͚̪͕̭͓̥̯͇͙̞̲̭͕͓̫̠͇̹͚͉̞̜̱͚̠̠̙̦̳͍͉̙͍̙̜̰̤̠̮̙̼̫͙͇͕͉̮̤̭͉̤̪̰͖̼͙̺͚̹̟͇̗͖͖̖͓̥̪̥̠̣͚̖͉̥̹̘̝̜̠̙̝̤̺̫̦̟͍͓̖͉̣͓̜͙̣̭̫̪̝͎̖͚̳̝̮͕̥̜̟̱̼͕̖͉͍̩̹͙̻͕̖̣̝̯̗̖͎̰͕̲̦̺̗̻̮̪̙̰̬͍̝̯̘̞̺̭̬͙̠̤̬͍̬̬̹̬͈̭̬͎̗͍̭̮͎͚̯̩̞̫̘̜͖̲̯̘͚̞̠̩͇̰̜̘̮̲̰̻̩̖̣̳̹̟̯̲͉̰̪͕̳̭̭͚̹̣̦̻̗̜̰͔̥͙͖̮͔͙̝̘͇̻̪͖̤̥̥̖͓̖̭͚͖͇̲̥͚̬̣͖̙̼̺̺͔̩͔̯͕̜̙̱̭̬͙̟͍̗͕̞̠͉͍̠̻̜̯͖͉̫̩͚̝͇͚̗̝̥̝̻͙͖̠̖̰̫̬̣̜̝̗̝̞̯̣̣̪̥͎̼͉͙͙̥̦͔̠̹̪̯̮̩̞͍̜͕̣͍̮̞̜̠̣̩̘̙̰̟̠͉͉̩̤͎̰̳͉͍̤̪̥̱̯̠͉̭͙̻͔̖̦̦͖͕͔̣͙̺̫̣̖̺͇̞̟͚̯͎͚͖͍̣̼͕̦̤͍͈͉̺̜͖̺͓͎̱͍̹̰̲̮͖͍̗̻͓̹͍̭̟̱͚̳̱̬̖͙̳̺͎̹̟̩̗̭̻̫̜̖͙̙̞̝̳̤̪̰̳͔̤̠̙̮͉͇̪̭̬̗̥̟͉̰̖̭͇̭̲̰̙̲̩͚̦̬̰̜̩̜̘͔̮͕̦̟͚̗͉̗͈̦͙̫̬̖̳̣͕̲͇̟̩͇͉͎͈̞̠͔̻̬̘͚̣̪̤͓̙̬̤̪̣̫͈̬̫̙̝͖̻̬͎̬̼̠̲̬̗̲̤̻̯̺̺̤̺̣̪̪̗̪̳̻̦͈͔̗͕̺̤̯̱͍̠͈̰̫̺̠͎̯̳͚͎̜̙̜̮̱̖̹̪̻̜̜͔̗̘̮͈̙͉̲̤̣͇̦̙̩͇̟̰̟͇̙̦̲͈̮̣̭̮̪͇̱̜̦͈͕̟̝͓̳͔̭̬͈̤̦̞̟͇̟̠̯̞̣̖̮͇̖̝̳͇̩̜̤͎̝̦͚̲͔̙͍̱̳̮̙̭̗̳̲̮̼̯̗̯̙͔̟̺͈̪̘̥͈̘͈̮̼̻͖̘̩̖̮̠͙̯͓̻̳̻͕̺̞̖̭͙̗̹͕̖̪̥̼̝͈̜̜̖̤̬̦͓͕͚̫̰̻̦̖̻̫̱͖͍̬̮̘̩̫̩͉̣̰͔̠̣̰̝̭̥̝̰͔̞̠͖̫͇̱̣̮̙̝͕͎̱̺̝̻͖͉͖̯̺͕̻̝͉̖̪̫̮̩͉̲͙̝̜̟͇̹̥̫̜̦̼̞͖̼̪͉̱͇͔̰͓͖͇̬̹̺̬̺͙͈̘̬̲̥͙̟̥͔̱̮͓̱͈̥̫̗̳͖̪͉̠̤̬͇͇̝͚̜͚͉̤͉̳̥̥̘̭̦̤̩̰͕̝͇͈̙̠͈͎̣͇̘̙̼̲̭̦͓̬̖̘̥̬̮̬̼̣̪̥͈̹̣̖̥̮͎̥̘͍͍̤̟̖͎̼͉̟͈̲͈̟̻͖̗̣͕̪̩̬͔̮̳̪̘͎̯̙̱̫͚̝̲̯̬̻̻̖͙̭̟̘̟̪͇̰̘̤͍̠͙̜̰̟̗̱͓͖̗͉̼̙̩͎̤̲͎͕̲͉̟̟̩͚̲̝̳̙̲̠̜̩͓̼̳̤̱̟̗͔͖̥̱̘̰͉̫͉̠͔̫̰̣͎͔̖̮̮̭̰̼͚̪̥͍̳͍̦̲̬̱̫͕͎̮̞̪͚̣̗͖̻̜̗̠̟͕̮̙̮̭̦̩̖̯̗͔̟͉̜͙̜̱̻̼̝̙͇̘͇͖̤̟̬͓̮̙̳͕͕̤̮̭̦̱̤̼̹̼̰̟̬͈̗̜̠̞̠̙̣͖̗̬̗̞̯̟̬̪̬̱̫̖̳̗̹̹̘̝̲͚̬͈͍̰͉̞̭̪͙̭͔̩͉̤͉͇̺͓̤̼̲̟͍̻͇͉̲͉̖͉͉̲̯̱̣̜͍̙̖͔̬͇̘̭͓̪̼̳͓̣͍̦̦͉̟͎͎̩̼͎͇̲̖͖̪̟̟̻̣̤̗̖̥͙̟̜̳͚̙̥͍͍̪̬̮̹͇̱͉͙͓̼̹͙̤̫͉͉̠̳͉͔̜̜̟̩̠̼̤̩̫͍̖͔͈̤̖̯̻̱͙̙̰͈̩̝͓̬͔̹̱̯͖̘͇͈̰̤̭̳̜̺̦̺̻̖͍͓̖̖̣̥̝͚̤͖͇̰͕̰̤̞̰̹͚̘̮̦̺͙̲͉̞̣̞̼̼͇̭͈̗̩̜̜̲͇̩͓̗̦̺̘͙̮͍̩̥͇͈̳͈̯͔̹͔̜̻͚͓̞͇̖̹̬͍̺͓̪͓͈̟̦͔̻͉͈̼̼̼̯͖͍͉̗̜̜̺͕̮͓͔̠̩͕̖͍͖͇͖̟͔̙̫̙͕̭̰̦̖̭̼͚͖̲̹̼͖͔̣̱̣͔̲̼̟̼̻͙̲̬̳̺̟̪͓̙̹͚̪͍̘͚̟̗̘̖̘̺̯̺͕̥̼͇̭̯̬͓̭̦̺͉͖͚̠̭̲̻͎̫̙̟̙̫̥̹͉̻͈͕͎̬̬͉͚͓͇̝̠̩͎͎̫̥̳͚̼̰̫̱͈̼͈̝͈͈̞̪̤̦̼̙̩͉̘͙̥͇̗̗͎̻̜̟͓̬͕̯͇͉̖̫̟͔͙̫̠͔͖̖̝̝͍̰̞̟͍̳̺͔̳͇̦̟̤̞̼͖̮͎̜̳̯̳̻̯͙̥̭̯̲̼̙͔͈̭̦̲̹̪̖̤͇̯̹͕̫͍͖̟̪͈̭̤̱̣̩̮͖̟̳̝̤̳̼̯͙͇̞̺͍̺̪̘̬͕̹͔̦̳̼̤̻̮̦͇̟͉̬̤͓̣̘͓͕̞͍̮͙̦̝̦̮̲͈̱̬͇̱͇̖̼͉̘̰̤͇̭͈̭͉̦̜̩̗̼̘̟̯̠͔̱͕͖͉̼̼͓͍̙̯͉͖̯̹̳͍̣̣͔̲͙̯̲̞͈̜̦̲͉̼͓͕͈̬̳̙̭̣͓͉̞̩̣̟͉̣͕͍̬̘̼̝͕͙̞͇̜͍̱̤̳̬̜̻̠̟͇̦̥̦̻̥̗̼̟̗̰͈̩̹͕̗̰̼̼̮̜͓͍̯̫͎̜̹̟̱͚̰͇͙̪̰̝̹͓͔̱͔̳̰̼̞̝̠͕̖̳̖͎͇̺̣̙͔̮͍͔̦͈̬̜̲̟͉͙̝̯̘̜̙̰̟̝̗͙͍͎͈̦̼̩̱̫͈͕̼̪̣̙̬͉̜͉̺͇̖̦͓̙͔̫̠̬̫͖̙̥͖̱̙̙̥̼̦͇̟̜̪̰̼̦͚͓̬̫͓͍̺̫̥̯̳͚͍̻͓̩͖̮͍̠͖̼͓̙̟͙̮̹̦̯̬̪̲̲̞̜̼̗̜̭̩̤̥͕̬̙͕̤̼̠̙̩̰͕͉̻̟̠̦̱̼͕̖̣͕̩̹̩̯̻̱̤̲̗̩̗͚͔̣̩͍̯̗̭͎̗͓̲͈͕͓̭͕̲̯͓͍͖͎̭̟͈͕͓̦̮̲̩̙͔̟͓͈̱̱̻̬̮͕̳̘̭̲̲̯̜͙͇̺̥͔̯̜̮̪̣̲̬̭̩͚̪̗̜̺̗̘̲͉͔̬͔͓̱͈̯͍̼̠͔̯͍̪͇̞͉̬͕͎̗̗͎̘̦̞̲̲̬̪͉̞̳͍͇̭̬̬̮̙̘̠̮̜̭̘͖̤̖̯̳̺̳̙̙̗̫̝̼̤͚̥̦̭̪̭̗̫̼͖̳̦̝̣̮̺̣̤̮̦̜̠̮̖̭̩̟̥͔͔̥̦̼̖̙̪̫̗̪̦̲̼̰̰̪̙̮̻̻̖̱͔̖̭̰͈̩̟̟̲̘̙̰̞̪͕͎̺͔͓͉̮̠̩͙̺͚̣͇͔̖͙̝̜̞̰̹̲̹͈͉̣̟̰͈̺̠̲̰̗͍̫͈̦̪̜̖̭̙̬̮̣͇̹̝̗̘̫̬͖̱͍̹̗͓͓̯̮̬̞͉͈̱̮͍̦͚̫̹͓̗̥̝̪̰̮͔̠̰͍̳̣͕͉̜̭̫͙̳̻͈̜̬̲̝̩̞̠͇͍̝͚̰̦̭͉̗̟͎̣͔̫̭̬̙͚̦̞̝͚̜͈̳̳̤̖̲̻̞͍̺̫͕͎̲̺̠̰͉̫̣̺̤̗̦̭̯̩̦̘̯͍͓̟̣̟̟̬̜̠͕̻̺̣̪͕̤̺͕̱̝̭͙͚̦̜̹͍̭̤̬͉̦̝̣̖͎͙̬̳̝͓̤̫̞͙̯̼͈̠̣̥͚̞̹̼̯̰̺͈̪͖̮̺̟͙̘̯̖̭̠̭̦͖̰͔̜̜̻̺̫̭̞̗͍͖̦̭̣͙̹͙̜̮̼̖̰͚̻̜̱͎͚͔̖̜̼̞̱̠͖͈̝̞̲̭̙̣̭͈̗͇̟̳͎̪̹̫͕̠̼̻͕̜̩̞͖̳͚̱̥̠͍̜̮͚̝̹̣̟̝̮͍̜͕͔̯̣̼̤̥̻̞̣͖͖̝͙̬͚̼͇͉̭̹͖̼̦͙̟̘͎̫̺͎͎̭̟̲̝͖̲͙̦̤̹̜̬̣̞̖̭̙̻̻͖̣̪̤̙͎͖͓̞͕̥͍̼̯̻̜̫͎̬͍̪̝̻̯̙͕̳̘͈̥̻͈̫͈̲͓͙̙̙̼̙̼͍̳͚̯̘̳̯̞̫̠͇̤͕̬̙̣͓̭̬̬̲͍̦̝̼͚͙̳̳̲͕͖̜̻͉͎̖͍̣͉͚̘̲̟͔͉̘͈̫̭̮̥̙̳̳̳̰̜̗̮͖̘̹̠͍̲̬̫̬͖̣̱̤̣͔̯͈̪͖̪̺̮̯̪͙̝͎̘̪̜̻̞̹̤͉̠̫͙̺̮̘̥̙̜̺̥̠̝̲͈̟̳̬̱̝͉̜̥̥̖̙̺͖̼̲̠͇̰̲̟͇̲͕̰͔̙̹̻̻̳̜̦̣̬̯͇̞͕̯̤̬͓̖̖̭̘͚͙̟̻̪͙̳̲͉̳͇̣̜͇̜̣̭̩̣͓͕̼͈͎̭̗̲̳̺̦̫͚͎̬͕̠̥̜̫̲̙̺͈̲̘͔̣̭͙̺̰͍͇̱̦̻͕̬͚̖̭͖̺̭̳̞͍͍͔̝͔͖̮̯͙̜̭̦͍̮̪̦̥͔͓̫͚͔̯̣̟̲͚̤͚̜̤̹̥͕͙̤͍͙͓͉͎̣͉̬̱̼̠̞̪̤̞̥͓̟͔̙̞̰͇͍̣͍̻̬̬̗̙͚̜̙̭͖̲͔̲̤̺̳̳̠͇̯̳̠͕̙̦͖͓̫̗̩͇̫͎̜̘͎̱̰͙̳͍̦͇͈͍̮̝̠̭͓͔͕̱̹̻̰͎͕̙͓͖̞̙̺͈͈͓̱͚̞͖̭̤̟͎̖̬͚̣̮̣̬̯̘̞̙̠̙͇̳͔͙̻̦͎͉̼̫̠̬̻͈̦͎̣̖̟̟͓̈́̀͒̐̀̆̄̿̈́͊̀͆̀͑̈́͐̋̊̆̊́͒̋́̃͐̈̄́͗̓̒̓̽͐̀͑͛̍̏́̾̌̇͆̋̌̃͑̅̊̈́̾̌͑͒͆̀̈́̿͊̄̆̔̏̃̿͂͗̇̿̿̋́̃̂̈́̐̑͒͊̍̇̽̾́̂̆́͌́̌̒̔͒̄̀͂̌͊͌̃̐́̊̓̓͋̄͌̀̌̈̈́̉́̇͌͑̔̏̆̇̓͌̓̾͊̌͒̈̍͛̀̇̈́́̑͗̂̿̎̒̎͗̍̈͒͌̆̓̉̓́̊̿̆̂̎̾̃̈́͗̀͐̇͆́̈́̀͛͂͊̋͆̆̊̍̀͑͋̏̑̿̑͑̓̉̈́̂́̅̅̾̆͆̔̈́̈̒̋̐̃͂̇̋̇̆̽̈́̽̎̆̋̌̽̎̽̉̀̑̏̈́̈́̅̓̓́̾̍͋̋͒͌̿̄̏͐̈́̀̓̀̓̄̉̀͗̀̍̋̿͑̈́̀́̑͆̑͒͛́̓̋͊̿̽͊̈̈́̄̍͆̈́̽̒̏͋̆̌͒͂̑͐̔̎̅͆̾̆̿̈́̓̏͌͊̐͌̈́͂̈̅̑́̆̈́̈́͑̍͆̎͛̓́̓͆̿̓̅͆̈́̓̐̔̅̿̂̓̎̀́̾̈́̋̀͗̈́̒̑̐̐̽͌̆̏̿͆͑̈́̀̒̽̓̂̎͋͛̓̈͛̆̓͗̈́̅͂̀̓̇̅̂͋̿̆̿̆̎̉̇̈́̿̿̀́̇͊̊͌̄̌̊̎͗̏́̄͛͆̾͌̓͒̈́͆͆̈́̅͛̽̾̌̑͋̒̌͗̄̋̈́̈́͐̄̎̓̈̀̍̓̅͐̍̎́͂̎̓͌̅͊́̔̈́̄̈̽̂̽̽͐́̇̆̀̃͑̈͛̔̃͆̍̽̓̋̃̎̽͌̀͊́͒̉͗͊͗̄̔̒͒̽͗͂̓̊͆̔͆̐̐͑̐̏̈́̄̂̅̎̏͌̄̀͛͊̈́̀̆̽͑͒́̅̑̽̅͗̿̃̒͑̌̀͆̏͆̋͂̑̑͗͆͗͑̃̊͋͂̽̔̋́̌̑̐̆̈́̈́̓̓̑̂͛̽͛͛̀͐̈́̒̆̎͒̆̿͑̽̒̓̓̇͋̀̾̐̓̈̽́̃̏̀͌̌̇̈́̑̉̈̅͋͆͒͐̓̂̾͑̉͛̈́̊̏̋̑̌̄̎͌̓̓͛̆̾͑̅̑͛͒̓̽̈́̑̇̿̄͑̾̽̆͗́̈̍̎̄͋́̅͑̈́̍̊͋̊͊̆̃̔̊̓̈́̋͑̂̃̀̐̆̍̒̍̾̆͌̂̓͂̓͒̽̿̃̈͊̊̓̍́͌̀̓̅̀̐͌͌͛́̾̄̾̊͂̌̾̓̍̋͌̈́̈͒͒͛̍̊̈́̾͊̀̌̏͑̉̓̋͒͑̏̒̽͆́̓́͊̃̐͋͐̿̄̓̀̊͐̀͛͑̀̉͗̈́̊́͛̓̔͐̈́͊͗̀̐̊̄͐̒̊͊̃̒̒́̿͗̎̓̈́̔͌̓̔̎̍̋̇̿̋̓̽̈̌͌̌̃̇̏̋̑́͒́͐̾̈́̇̏͛͛̂̋̌̅̑͐́̎̂̄͂̒͊̈́̂͂̃̂̎̒̅͒̍̓̉̑́̾̽̆̏͑̈́̀̇͆͂͛͗͊͋͆̀̈́̋̍̌̊͌̓́͆̏̐̀͐͋͆̌̿̊̌̃͊̎̑̈́͛̀̔̏̓̏͗̆̍͊͊̎͑̀̄͊̆̄̊̾̆͛͗͐̽̈́̉̔̈́̀̓͋̾̽̊̐̏̆̊̽͗̋̏͒̿̓̅͋̍͌̒͌̈́̃̓̀̓͆̆͂͐͂̇͌̆͆̉̇͊̏̄́̀̅̎̈́̿̔̒́̂̒̃̉̆̂̅́̂͗͛́̾̉̋̈́̒̍̋́̇͗̔͂̾̉̊̈́́͒̔͛͒͑̇̏̍̓̓̾̈́̌͑̇̑́͂̈̈́̏͌͋̂̉́̿̆͑̽̊̔͗̉̎̔̏̾͐̽͐̇̑́̾̂̑̑͐̈̎̇̊̓͗̉̈̉̏̆̓́̒̂̽̽͌̉̈́̆͒͋̐̽̿̎͛̉̓̄̔̎̏̃̋̎̊̆̒͂͑̾̋́̍͆͒̀̐̇͌̌̅̈́̿́̈́̈́̈́̊́̒̎͐́̈́̋͐̆́̏͑͛͌̏͊͑̈́̅̓͋̃͋̃̄͋̀̈́̇̂͑̌̾̉́̽͒̀̈̆̏̄͐͗͗̌͐̏͛̍̀̾͋̄̀̏̈̀̇̉̏̎̒̈́́̾̃͂̍̈͋̂̏̿̇̊͆̒̿̑̿̒̄͑̈́̔̄̈̏̑̅̔̃̄̔̑̽̎͛̑̈̅̿̓͆̂̈̍̊̂̿̉͗̇͗̑͆̌̀͌͗̅̐̿͗̒̿̿͛͆͒̽̓͂̃̀͋̐̊̍̊̿̀̏̎͌͑͆͒̿̈̓͂͗͛̑̆̀̽̉̊̐̂̉͆̓̋̇̽́͌̔̈́̐͛̀̓͌̅̉̄́̽́̀͑͗̈́̍̉͛̉̐͋͛̀̀́̎͐̉̆͗͒̓̈́̑͊̈̃̎̃̒͆̓̋͗̓͊̆̀̈́̅̓̀͗͒̇͑̂̎͋̆̂͛̈́͊̍̎͆̒̎̊̍͒̎̈́̊͊̔̃̅͑͛̔̏̉̿̑́̓̓͋̋̇̿̉͂͒̒͒̆̽͑͆̏͑̈̍̿̃͆̐̎̈́̏̏̿̒̈́͌̋̾̏̏̾̒̀̈́̂̄̉͂̀̐͒̈͐̾̐̃́̆͋̆͆̌̋͋͊̏̈́̂̆̋̍͗̈̂͊̎͒̾͒̐̓̈͌̿̓̒̉̉͗̔̎̇̅̊̎͆̎̇͋̄̔̓̓̈́̍͗͌̃̍̇͋͑͂̄̔̌̀̀͂͑͒̂̂͑̔̽͆͆̊̀́̒̑͒͆̐̅̅̿̔͑͑̀̆̈́̓͆̎̄̅͐́͂̾̏̿̏̇̀̾̒̆̓̓̓͌̍̈́͑͋̏́͌̒̌̌͊̏̽̋̃̋̒̽̑̂̌̀͑͊̽̎̆͒̈́͛̈́̏͂̍̄͌̽͛̏͌̃̈̂̾̎̄̈͐̒͐̽̎̏̉̇̀̂̑́̀̎̆̂͋̿̎̆͑̎̎͌̍̑̓͒̂̉͐͛̒̋́̑̐̇͊̓͒̒͋̅̅͑̇̈́͌̈́̃̎̍͒̅̐̓͆̍̍̿̋̄̏́̀͒̉̈̌̿͊̈́̂͋̾̎̾͒̋̌̎͑͂͑̈́͛͑̔͋͛̓͌͛͛̍̾̋̌͊̈́̾̒̈́́̀̃͑̓̓̓̊̍̈́́̍̓͐̒̓̃̈́͛̈́͒̿͂͆̃̀́̎̉̌̇̓͌̇̾̏͗̈́̆̎̾̈́͑͐̓̈́̋̒͒͒̀͊͗̔̀̔̈́̀͂̒̌̅́̉̉̑̔͗̆̑̊̑̃̏͂͊̑͛̀̓̿͂̌͑̀̃̆̀̋̓̾̅̔̔̏͂̀̑̇͋̓̆́͌͐͋̐̄̋́͊͆͋̋͆̐̑͌͒̓͒̈́̾̐̃̿́͒̌̌̓̿̔̓̆̈́͂̏̋̎́̐̑̂̾́͑́̍͂̃͋̊̈̈́̋̐̌̅́̀̒̐̈́̒͊͆̾͗͗̔̇̀̔̇͛͛̓͂̾̂͗̊̐̈̈́̏͊̀͆̅̇͌͆̆̇̈̃̔̋͐̈́́̇̂̽̏̎͛́̄͌͗̀͐̽̓̋̈́̍̽̌́͂̅̓̈́̉̅̔̋̀̇̐͒̽͊̉̈́̈́͆̄̾̆̂̅̍̎̃̐̃̍͑̀̌̅̈́̃͑̈́̄̋͂̂̓͒́̔̅͌͑̒̃̓͒̃̈͊͋́̀̀̆͐̄̂͛͑͂̅̀̈́̽̇̅̈́̃̓̏̒̅̎͊́̏̊̅̉́̿̍̄̈́̓̎̃̉̽̅̈́͊̔̈͐̈̇͒̑̌̂̏̓͛͛̾̔̐̓̇͂̓̋͛́́̊͒̐̒̽͒̈́̓̈́̔̌̑́́͂͊̀̋̏̽̌͊̂͆̌͊̉͛͑̐̅̅́̀͗̾̄͐̎̏̅͊͛͊̓̊̂̋͒̊͌̂̊͑̊͑̊̔̈̑͛́͂̎̾̓̇͂̈́̍̾̍̃̆̌̑͗̈́̈̄͗̓͛́̒̈́̊͗̏̐̉̾̾̍̂̀̄̏̀͂͐̍̓͌́͆̈́̅͋̇̃̋̊̾͆̋̐̋̑̌̈́͋̋̽̈̐͆́̅͆̓̇̋͊̐̈́̏̂͂͒̀̌́̒̈́̏̆̇͑̋͌̈́̋̍̅̊̈́̈̐͒̆̊̔̀̅̆̿̾̂͗͒͂͛̇͐̾͛̈́͆̓̀̔̒̅́̈́͌̈́̌̊̓̒̓̃̓̈́̓͛͋̋͐̐̅̀̂́̓̎̽́͛́̎̓̊̂̂͗̐̔͗̄̆͋̊̅́̈́͆́̑̄̂̋̒̉͑̒̀̀̌̉͒͌͛̀̓̎̔͒̑͛̆́͆̆̉͑̿̏̈́̅̄̎̋̍͑́̑̍̎̈̀͌́̈́͒́̌̐̏̄̑́͛̐͊͌͑͗̅͐̋̃̆̔͊̀͗̿̈̄̓̍̑̒̐̃̅̾́̓̇͐̀̈̉̌́̆̀̄̐̌̀̑͒̌̈́͆̑̐͐̃̀͆̓͌̽̌͂̑̅̽̑́̄̒͛̏͗̇̊͒̀͑̽̇̅̎̂̉̓͑̓̈́̈́́͆̑͆͌́͛̅̀̑̅̾̓͛͋̿̀̔̈́͆͑͂͗́͆͐̋͌̉̔̔͋̆̂̿̿̈́͊͊̅͆̓̾̒͋͋̆̑͑̋̊͌̆̅̑̔͆̓̃̈̉͗̂̈̓̐̍́̆́͌͂̍̽̒̆́́͆̎͑̎̉̽͌͛͗̈́̊́̃͌̂͒̿̏̍̇̂͋̈́̌̆͛̒̍͋͆̄̉͛̽͗̃̿́̉̉͌͒̀̎̄̓̓̄͊̒̆́̎͂̊̑̽͊̒̄̾̎̾͂̍̃́͌́̉͐̉͊̆̊͆̍̀̄͌̍̅͐̏̈͋̉͗͗̀̏̽̅̑͌͑̒̎̈́͋̎̈́̀̋̎̀́̏͒̈́̿̋̅̅̊̈̿̾̈́̓̇̍̂̎̈́̀̾͆̆̑̿̌͋͒͊̂̓̍͗̋̿̋͋̇̈̿̉̅̋̀̓͊̋́̄̈̈̇̒̐̈́̾̏̑̒̍̎͆̽̇̈̀͒̋̍͐̂̓̀͑̒̉̂͛̄̌͂̅̂͌̏͐́̎͒̈́̅͊̃̉͛͛̎̾̏͐̂̽̓̃͊̑̀̀̔̍̆͂̏̃̽̏̄͂̋̋̓̿̓͌̍͌̂́̂̔͆̌̃̀͋̇̑̽̇͊͒͌̃̈̀͋̈́͊̃̈́͂̓̈̃͋̈́̽̒̏́̒͗́̈́͆̐̃̀̂͒̄͌͒͋̇͊̽̍̂͑͒̓̃̒̂́̓́͂̽̃̈̊͆͗̀͗̄̀͋̌͛̆̄̿͂̌͌͌͆̑̆̈́̔̍̊̐̏̒̄̓͊̑͑͊͑̓̎͋̈̓͗̏͊̎͐̈́̇͊̓͛̓̋̐̅̽̐̓͂̌͋͑̈́͌̉̓̑̆͂͑̃͆͌͑͑̋̀͋̽̑́͐̄̎̄̊̿̽̃̇̄̏͂̅̈̊͐̈́͆͆̀̋͐́̏̀̆̄́͂̈́́̌̎̓̀͊̓͋̈́̓͒̈̒͋́̀͆̈́̄̐̐̿̐̾̽͌̈́͆̓͛̾̃̈͗̾̊̇̾̀͐̅͗̽͐̑̔̀͐̓́̉̑̏̓̐̏̐̃͑̿̈̎̔̓̍̔͋̈́̈́̒̈͂̍̇̐̿̈̓͑̈́͊̀̑̅̈̑̂̓̆̋̿͑̒́̏̌̏̋̏͌͒̉̔̉͆̀̇̓͛̀̇́̀̈̃̌̓̉́̔̇̑̉̂̎̍̄̇̒̈́̂̊̆̉̿̈́̃̍̿̉́̈́͐͗̿̅̔̄̍͆̀̈́̇́͌̆̿̔̈̐͌̍̇̍̽̅̃͆̀̂̒̒̑̓͊̎͊͗̐̾̉̒̍̂̀͗̽̊̅̿͛̔̆͌̉̅̔̓͑͌́̃̋̏̄͒͗͗̌̿̑̓̊̈̌͐̋̓̒̔̋̆́̏̐̀́̈́̌̑̓̃̀͗̆͂̾̐̿͋͒̈̐̂̃̉͂̈́̇͂͑̊̔͛̉͆̆́̋͗̂̽̅̊̋̈́̐̀́̑͐͐̉̈́̑͌͂̌̈̑̋͊̀͌̾̔͌͑̇̀͂̌̄̀͌̂̈́̆̂͐̈̎̄̈́̌̿̊̓̉̐̑̽͊̒̀͑̐̀̿̋͛̀̓̈̋̒̈̓̃̓̉̄͐̅̈́̈́̅̄̓̎̉͂͒̈́͒̍̔̂́̾̿̈́̌̐͒̍̉̋͋͗͗̎̀̿̔̽͊̌̔͗͊͗̽̊͑̂͋̒́͂͑̃͐̌̊͆͆̑̏͐̌̓̆̀͌̐́̅̂̏͂̿͊̄͗̈́͒̀̇͗̐̐̈́͌̅̅́̎̐̇̃̑͗̓̈̂͊̾̑͗̓͌́̽̋͗̇̂̍̃̎͆̂̽͛̉̊͐̓̒͂̾́̓̓̽̒̏́̎͂̀̆̃̒̄͆̈́̊̈́̅͗̄̅̉̎̈́̒̐͋̀͆̈̾̔̈́̅̊̔̌͂͗͗̎̐̆̃̅̄̌̃̀̂̊̐̌͌̈́̾̔̉̈́͆̓̃͌̂̏͊̀̑̊̐̊́͌͌̍̑̐̅̒͗̏̽͌̍̉̅̆͛̊́̓̄̿̑̅͐͛͂̿̉͐̑̒̑̀͒͋͛͂̀̂̇͆͊͆͌͑̒̃̋̇̓̏̂̃̏͐̃͑͐̉̾̒͐̈́̊͐̐̈́̋̏̎͋̂̑̎̄̌̀͌̒̄̑͋̆̅̓͊͆̈̀͑̅͛͐̌͛͌̄͊̑̃͐͋̈͐̌͗̃̈́̈́̏̋̀͛̓͆́́͛̋̆̀͊̉̏̽̈́͊̈́̔͑̂̾̽̇͂͂̇͂̍̇͊̓͊͒̊̈́͆̌̅̉̀̾̏̋̏͒̏͐̋̅̐̑̇̄͛̈́̊̂͛͗̐̏̉̍̌̇͂̆̇̓͂̈͛́̆̆̐̇͆̅̈́͌̿̈́̎̀́̌̑̐͛̈́̾̓̐̊͐̃̄̒͊̄́̊͐̈́͆́͑̈́̋̌͗̀̈́̅̅̍̑̀͗͗̃̀̊̿̅̇̿͛̐͐̏̽̓́͛͊̐͛͂̈̈͆̆͋̑͑͊͑͛͑̔̋͗́͒́͗́̽̿̉̈́͗͂̾̀̋́̑̍͊͒̿̑̅͑͛̀̈́̔̀̿͛͗̆̑̈́͌͑̏̓̉͗̽̉̽̀̋̈́̉̏̀̍͊̈̇͒̍̈́̃̏̊̒͛̔͛̐̑̈́̂̀̉̆̀̓̂̀̃͂́̎̂̏̓͊̋̀͊͊̿̏̂̃̃́̍́́̌̂͆́̒͒͂̇̔̊̄͂͂̃̅̉̊͋̇̈̽̍͆́̋̓̓̓̾̅̋̎͗̃̌̊̓͛̊̊̿͗̀͐̎̒̌̓̿̋͌̀̓̒͗̀̃͒̇̓̅̈͐͗͆̄̊͑̍̋̈́̈́̈́͊͌̈́͌͌̆͋̎̊̆̎̒̀͗͐͑̈́̎̔̓͊̑̊̎̌̍̂̅̄̏̾͛̃̍̎̀͐̅̈́̎͑̽̔͋̋̈́̍͊̅̔͆̐̒̋̓̂̾̈́̌̀̓̂͑̌̆̔́̅̅͂̂̍̀́̉̓̑̍̃͒̈́̀̍̓̄̒͐͐̉͛̄͌̇͂͗̎̎̑̅̑͂̽̌̓͊́͛̓͌̂̇͋̊͛̎́̈́̿̀̿̓̍̀͐͌̈́̀͗̇̃̐̓͊̿͋̈́͗̌̑͌͒̉̑̔̀͋̒̈́͊̓̓̽͆́̈́̅̿͆͒̑̈́͗̔̂͂̑͌̍̀̍͑̋̏̿͆̑͊̂̇͊͊̏̐̈́͌̎̀̒̆̒̏̈̓̂́͂̉͋̆̊̏̔̌͌͒́̀̀͆̀͂̽̉̅̈̋͛͛̐̋̽͐̎̍́̔̒̂͊̑͂̅̎͛̓̃̉͊̈̅͒̎̏̌́̏̎̀̈́́́̑͂̄̄̊̌̍͂̃̽̾̎͑͂͗͆̇͛̿̎́̽̽̓̔̽̉̀̾̒͑̄̀̀́̽͂̂̀͐̉̈̀̄̍̑͂̄̈̋̅͆̏̽̇̔̈́̊̍͊͑̆̀́̉̔̇́̃̌̈́̏̋̃̏̇̅̋̇̇̂͌̿̓̾̒̌̇́̒̍͗͐̌̓͂̈́͒̄̃̃̀̃͛́̐̆̑̐̓͆̂̊̌̑̃̅͊̿̔͊̎̽̐͒̐̎̍̾̈́͐̅͌̀̃̽̂͊̆̍̿̏͒͗̕͘͘̚͘̚̕͘̚͘̕͘̕̕͘̚̕͘͘̕̚͘̕̚̕͘̚̕̕͘̕̕̕͘̚͘̕̕̕̚̕͘͘͘͘͘̕̚̕͘͘̕͘͘͘̕̕̕̚̚̚̕̕̕̕̚̚̚̕͘͘̕͘͘̕͘͘͘̕̕̚̚̕̕͘͘̕̚͘̚̕̕̚̚̕̕͘͘̕̚̕͘͘̚̚̚͘̕̕͘͘͘͘̕̕͘͘̚͘͘̚̚̕̕̕͘͘̚̚̚͘̕͘̚̕̚͘͘̚̚͘̚̕̕̚̕̕͘̚͘̚̚͘͘̚̕̕̚̚̚̕̕̚̚̚͘̕͘̚͘̚̕̕̕̕͘̕̕̕̕͘̕̕͘̚͘̚͘͘̕̕̚̕̕͘͘̕͘̕̚̚͘̚̕̕͘̚̕͘͘̕͘͘͘̕̚̚̕̚̕̕͘͘̕͘̕̕͘̕͘̕̚͘̕͘͘͘̕͘̕̕̕͘͘͘̕͘͘̕̕͘̚͘̚̕̕̚̕͘͘̚̕͘̚͘̕͘͘̕͘̚̕̚̚̚̚̕̕̚͘͘̚͘̚̕͘̕̕̚̚͘̕̚͘̚͘̕͘̚͘̚͘̚͘̕̚̕̕̚̚͘̚̚͘͘̚̚̕͘̚̚̕̚̕̚̚̚͘̕̚͘̕̕͘̚̚̚͘̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͠͝͠͠͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͠͠͠͠͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͠͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͠͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅ/̸̴̷̴̶̸̸̵̶̶̶̸̸̸̶̸̷̷̶̷̴̵̸̸̶̴̸̶̷̶̵̶̷̸̸̸̵̸̷̸̴̸̸̷̷̸̸̴̴̷̵̸̶̷̴̸̸̴̷̷̵̷̸̶̸̸̴̶̷̸̶̷̸̶̷̸̵̸̷̴̸̵̷̸̸̸̶̴̶̷̴̵̶̸̴̸̴̷̶̴̵̷̶̸̵̶̷̷̴̷̴̵̴̶̴̴̶̵̷̶̶̸̶̸̴̶̵̶̸̵̶̵̵̵̸̸̷̸̵̶̷̴̴̸̸̶̷̶̸̸̴̵̵̸̵̴̸̸̴̵̴̴̶̸̶̷̵̵̶̸̶̸̶̵̶̴̸̴̷̶̶̸̵̵̶̸̶̸̷̶̷̶̶̷̴̷̴̷̸̴̷̶̷̶̵̶̴̵̵̷̶̸̴̸̷̵̴̶̵̸̵̸̵̸̷̷̷̵̶̷̶̴̸̸̵̵̴̷̵̴̶̵̶̸̷̴̴̴̵̸̷̸̵̶̶̸̸̶̵̸̵̴̶̵̴̴̸̴̵̶̶̸̷̴̷̵̵̶̸̵̸̵̵̸̸̸̷̷̴̴̷̷̶̸̵̷̵̷̸̶̴̸̶̶̶̸̴̷̴̷̴̶̶̵̶̷̷̵̷̸̸̷̶̸̶̴̴̷̷̴̷̶̵̷̷̷̵̵̸̸̷̸̵̷̷̶̸̸̵̸̵̵̵̷̵̷̵̷̵̸̴̴̸̸̵̷̶̴̴̸̸̵̵̶̶̴̴̵̷̸̸̴̵̴̵̸̶̵̸̸̴̷̴̸̵̸̷̶̷̸̸̶̵̸̶̴̶̵̸̴̴̵̶̵̸̴̸̷̴̵̸̸̸̸̸̶̶̵̸̶̴̶̷̸̸̷̷̴̶̸̶̷̵̵̵̵̸̷̧̧̢̢̨̧̢̡̧̧̡̡̨̨̡̧̧̡̨̡̢̨̡̨̡̡̢̡̢̢̢̧̡̢̡̡̡̢̢̡̧̡̧̧̡̨̢̧̡̧̨̡̨̡̡̨̧̡̧̧̢̡̢̨̨̡̡̧̧̧̧̢̧̡̧̡̢̨̢̨̧̨̢̨̢̨̡̢̡̨̨̧̡̢̧̢̨̡̡̢̨̧̡̡̨̢̨̢̧̨̧̨̢̧̢̧̧̢̧̡̨̨̨̧̢̨̨̨̧̡̨̧̢̧̧̢̢̨̧̧̡̨̡̡̨̡̡̢̨̢̨̡̢̡̡̢̧̡̨̨̡̢̡̢̨̨̡̨̨̡̧̨̧̡̡̨̧̢̢̧̧̨̨̡̨̧̨̢̡̧̧̨̧̨̡̡̡̧̡̨̧̢̧̧̡̨̢̡̧̡̨̢̢̢̨̢̨̧̢̡̧̧̧̡̧̢̢̧̡̨̨̨̧̧̨̢̨̨̢̧̧̡̡̢̨̧̢̡̢̡̢̨̡̢̧̡̡̨̢̡̡̡̨̢̧̧̨̨̢̨̧̧̡̨̧̧̢̢̡̢̧̢̧̡̢̧̨̨̢̨̧̡̡̡̧̧̨̨̨̢̢̧̨̨̡̧̡̡̨̨̨̡̡̧̡̧̨̨̡̨̨̡̧̨̨̨̢̡̡̧̡̡̡̧̧̧̡̢̧̧̢̢̢̨̧̡̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̮̟͖̞̫͈̜̬̙̯͈͓̼̼͍̖̬̜̘͙͈̹̜̘̮̝̳̭̩̭͙̥̼̝͓͎͕̜̭͔̬̞̪̼͎̣̜̲̮̝͙͉̟̮͚̹̪̤̩͔̝͎̹̻̫̼̺͉̤̲̻̗̖̰̤̞͇̥̭̰͚̼̰͕͖͉̟̘͖͕͔͉̥̖̜̟̞̝̫͓̘̠͈̠̪͕̱̠̹͓̳̼̣̫͈̖̮̼̖͎͇̩̻̱͚̬͇͙̞̙̺̯̪̝̥̟̥̺̦̥̳̻̱̘͔̥̺͔͕̼̘̯̭̤͎̖͕̭͚͙̩̹̤̣̲̻̻̹̼͕̼̝͍̹̬̗̳͖͉̥̻̱̜̺͈̮͚̱̼̭͔̤͕̠͖̳̩̜̗͖͔̮̳̱̲͙͖̻̺̦͙͓̰̙̖̯̥̙̟̫̮̭̣͚̞̺̗̱̰̹̥͚̺̫̲͇̩̻̠̖̝̤͈̲̮̯͍̙̮̲̮͉̞̯̱̖̺̜̬̦̹͍̜̠͉̲̯͓̫̱̤̻͕̙̠̯͙̗̜̤̤̜̺̭͍̲̗̖̪̬̘̤̱͖̫̝̗͍͔̩̗̖̫̹̣͍̗̞͙̮͕͖̫͍̲̞̣̬̠̦̯̞͔̲̣͖͉̘͉̻̭̠͉̞̥̺̣̫̭̳̭̦̖̙̙̘̥̗̮̞̩͖̯̱͚̦͈̖̘̮̼̦̞̞͇̟̬͔͙̲̲͙͎̼̺̫̳̲̤̼̫̫͕̣̪͉̪͕̥̳̲͇͈̜̰̻̮͓͇̝̮͍͚͇̳̗̮͖̗̰͔̭͈̰͍͖̤̮͕͈͇̻̥̙͖̘͇͉͚̮͚͙̰͔̖͙͈̥̼̰̞̙͔̘͕͔̲͇͇̭̺̭̥̣̭̯̟̳̥̻̰͇̯̝̜͓͓̫̫̪̯̗̫̥̬͚͍̣͍̪͙̱͈͇͕̘͔͈̣̰̥͉͔͇̳̗͇̺̠̠̝̩͍̗̦̺̰̹̫͓͙̻͖̝̮̼̼̣̪̞̜͚̼̦̬̩̮̟̫͈̹̗̙͎̤̫̮̤͔̯̱̤̬͎̝̣̜͈̞̠͓̮̰̞͚͕̣̖̭̣̝̟̟̤̪͚̘̦̣͉̰̻̙̼̦͈͙̦͔͓̺̘͉̠̬̱͕̼͍͔̱͈͕̞̥̪̻͙̟͖͉̻̤̟͔̫̼̦̝͔͖̰̟̤̹̥̮͍̭̪̩̘͉͙͔̗̝̰̺̳͍̠̪̭̗͇͉̮̬̭͉̼̗̲͙̲̘̤̹̪͉̹͍̗̻͔̮̪͖͎̠̠͖̟̘͉̭̞̝̥̥̩͖̞͓̬͓̪̺̭͙̟͙̤̜͍̦̮̜͙͈͙͍̺͈̥̙̥͈͇̠͍̲͇̻̬͈̗̙̱̟̞͉̻͉̰͚͙̗̭͉̖̯͍̳̟̩͚̭͎̤̙̪̦̣̠̹̤͈̣̻͚̟͍͉̼̠̬̜͖̘̰̙͖̹̘͉̳̦̮̱̠̼̱͕̣̜͚̹͇̲͙̻̭͔̤̹̯̼̥͙͔̗̙̣̪̝̺͎̝͙͇̪̖͔̰̖̭͚̲̹͚̯̻͔̳̣̭̰͓̪̟͍͖̰͖̼͙͎̮͎̬̪̰̙̰̱̞͓̹̜̖̺̜͇̘̥̣̖̳̘̞͎̙̙̖̯̮̝͎̻͔̗̮̞̪̜̭̹̬̻̜͎̲̪͚̯͈̰͈͙͙̼̬͇̪̙͔̹̖̬͉͈̹̣̙̣͉̼̠͉̫̰͙̤̼͚̗̱̘̦̥̗̻̝͖̩̥͖̖̹̫͕̮͚͚̲̖̟̹̣̭͇̝̻̪̯̤͔̬̘̝̠͙̥̙̙̪̞̟͉̣̙̗͕̗̝̟̹̠̙͉̝̳͕̙̬̝̣̙̣̦͙͕̗̯̹͚̭̟̭̱̙͍̮̹̮̞̺̻͇̙̱̮͔̣̣͖͓̲͙̮͙̹̭̮̣̪̙̦̼͖̱̣͔͉̲͎͉̫͚̲̼̰̥͙̖̰̫̹̱̩̲̳͚̻̳̩̼̥̰̪͎̫̗̟̟͍͇̟̻̘͇͍̣͎̲͓͉͔̻̱̥̯̪̤͎͉̠͔̩̱̖̭͔̟͔̜̟̗̹̠͎̲̮̦̦̼͕̟̼̱̬̱͚̼̱̲̠̻̣̙̮͙̹̦̼̲͈̲̘̣̮̗͇̫̮̱̱͓̹̹̗͕̪̜̱͍̫̫̯̪̖͔̥̮͇̖̬͇̠͓̯͉̜͙͔̪͎͙̳̫͉̺̥̬̗̙̰̯̠̯͔̪̭̜͖̣̝͎̤͚̪̤̖̞̲̤͍̲̤̬̰̰̝̣̮̺̺̜͖͙̯̝͙͖̫͓̤͙̖͕̗͔̼̹͖̮̖͚͇̠̟̣̘̞̹̣̹͎̟̹͇̤͈̫̙̼͉̟̜̥̺̩̥̗̦̪̜͓͍̣̘̦͚̫̱̼͍͇̺̟̞̬͙̠͍̮̳͉̯̬̱̹͚̰̙̱̭̦̪̖̥͕̯̺̣̩̞͙̟͖̜̺̼̦̹̯̟̩̙̹̤̯̫̱͙͉͔͈̳̺͎̻̭̮̗͓̥̱͔͎͓̬̦̭̼̜̻̰̬̘̼͈̠͚̥̳͈̭̘͙̻͚͔̞͔̝̲͙̬̳͇̯̪̦̣̞͈̺̬̫̤̥͈̝͚͎̤̞͎̼͔̩̥͚͙͍̼̘̩̥̤̥͎̝̮̜̦̖͉̮̩͚̖͔̪̦̦̲̤̠̻̬̻̗̺͉̫͖͖̯̭͍͖̲̼͎̬̜̯̲͚̣̲͕͉̣̠͈̖̝͔̳͙̹̭̣̫͓͉̤̲̗̦̠͓̩̝̲̪̻̰͎̜̟̯̫̯̮̺̠̲̳͇͔̫̳͉̙̲̣̬̣͓̞̻̫̭̰̻̮͔̮͚̘̱͚͕̫̥͓̜̣̹͇̙̮̣̰̩̗̣̘͔̘̺͙̦̠̠͍̭̘͉͎̦͖̖̲̩̯͔̯͍̘̩̙͕̬͕͇͈̺͉̮̰̙̣̜̘̹̹̩̞͔̤̯͕̫̳͇̙͇͖̼̘̩͚̩̺̠̟̯̪̠̦̩͇̳͓̲͙̖̳̩̭̼̞̝̖̳̺̜̥̟̗͔͍͓͓͉̥̩̹̖̻͚̯̯̲̰̮͙̹̯͉̘̪͔͔͚̦͇͔͚͖̬͚̲̫̘̫̻̥̪̠͓̠͉̤͍̹̠̻̣̩̮̼͉̠͖̤̫̪̬̣̻̗͎̝̭̗̞̹͕̠͎̼͖͚̳̱̹̤̖̖̩̰̪͓̦̱̣͎͕̻̫̹̦̘͇͉͇̗͈̠̟̲̣̮̳͍̺͔͍̤̙͚͙͎͍̹͕̞̟̼͕̪̰̜̫̼̠̦̥̦͔͉͈̺͔̳̰̼͚̰̬͕̣͎̘̞͚̱̞̙̤̗̥̗̭̭̳͔̙̬̞̻͔͚͉͉̠̫͇̙̼̫̠̣̰̖̻͍͙͈̻̘̩̮͖͚̜̼͇̬͕̖̦̼͓̼̭͙͉̘̩͈̼̤͔̘̬̜̼̪̫̯̗͉̙͉̺̩̬̗̜̼̹̜͎͍̝̟͍̜̣͖̣̬̘̫͚̪̻͎̩͈̤̯̮̹̳̱̝̬̘̼̫̱̺͓̭̪̮̯͔̗̩̗̥̠͇͚̠̥͖̗̪̟̘̜͖̞̖̜̝̻͔̩̪̼̙̤͙̟̜̟͇̼̩̰̼͚̰͙͉̼͔̫̤͍̰̠̹̲͍̺͙̖̼̞͔̯͎͈̼̹̰̰͖̙̱͓͇̭͕̫̜͍̻̗͈̳͚̼̳̙͎̺̳̖͔̘̫̠͉̙̜̦̮͎̦̯̲̳̱̯̼͉̦̰̻̺̟͙͔͓̜̟̫͍̹͈̟̝͉̫̱͚̦̫̟̮̪̥̬̞͎̩̪͙̭̩̳̭͈̦̰̟͍̝͙̼̲̮̯̬̩̩͎̮̫̠̝͙̞̯͓̗̤̰̯͖̠̻͍̟̘͇̗̩̮͔͉̜̹̲̙͈͈̜̯̻̣̘̤̗̱̺̫͙̹̫͍̮̬͎̣͎̩͙͙̙͔̪̖̤͙̲͎̰̰̫̯̹͇͎̲̝̠͇̪̞͎͎̗͉̹̱̫̞̮̬̳̠͈̭̝̤̖̳̣̻̗͔̯̤̜̘͖̣̣̻̯͈̩̣̭̳̠͕̯͓̣̖͍̥͙̲̪̯̪̙͚̲̠̦̖̠͈̝̟̗̮͉̫̮̬̭̝̰̻͎̙̖̬͍̗͓̟̰̣̞͈̮͍̳̯̪̻̫̥̝̟̳̭̻͉͓͕̬͕͉̩̝̼̯̝̤͖̟̩̭̘̪̳̗͙̱̮͙͇͙͚̣̘̜̱͇̲͓̫̘̘̦̣̗̙͇̫̪̭̖͓̣̦͈̟͓̙̠̜̩͙̹̘̼̥͇̣̗̬̝̹̥͓̫̮̦̭͙̪̻̻͇̙̣͙̤̰̹̻̘̹̼̟͖͖͓̪̥̳͔̖̩̫̝͕̠͙͙͚̫̤̳͚̬̘̤̖̳̤̜͉̮͍̹̣̣̭̫̬̟̥̙̪͖̪͍̦͔̫̩̪͖̮̞̻̬̺̝͓̥̪̟̺̟̹̗͕͍̗̠̟̙̩̼̪͎̹̩̫̭̖̣̻̬̱͕͖̱̺͈̖̪̘̘̬̜͈̗̯̝̬͙͚͕̘͔̟̯̠̠̼̪̖͔̻̳͈̩̝̺̜͖̖̪͈̟̭̱̬͉͓̤̫̭͔͓̻͔̭̜̙̪̪̯̹͚̹̼̙̼̤̯̦̪̜̩͖͕̰͉̘̮̥̻͍̭̼̟͓͔̟̟̗̥̳̺̳̫̺̻̟̱̯̰̺̦̰̬̗͔̟͇̱͍͔͇̼̥̪̼̩͎͈͓̹̲̦̳̥͎͖̝̗̹̳̩̤̪̞̞͍̰̗̘̫̤̩̜͖̭̣̠͍̮̬̥̳͖̹̹̮̬͔͔͍̺̤̣̻͕̩̪̪͔̦̘̭̦̮̤̘̲͙̳̰̦̟͍̮͈̜͈̞̺̯̩̹̭̤͚̬͓͈͙̘̣̙͎̥̗͚̺͉̤͖̗̯̟͖͚͍͙̼̝͙̰̗̪̙̖̩̥̣̜̪͎̹̣͖̬̟͎̯̦͎͇̘̲̹̙͖̻̰̟͙̬̹̜͖͉̟͍͈̱̳̳̻̟̙͔̫̬͇̱͇̜̭̮͍̝̪̝̞̗͇̺̥̫͔͍̳̼͖̯̹̮̭̟̣̪̫̱̼̮̳̠̹̣̗͉̜͙̗̥͙̖̩͔̮͔̯͍͈͎̟̟̻̹̪̻̫̫̠̻͕̩͓̯͍̙̥̤̯͚͍̗̞̭͈̗̝͇̲̺͇͉̫̭͖̮̟͕͓͙͕̘̟̠͇̘̼̪͕̠͉̥̱̘̭̻̲̰͖͇̭̥͔͖̻͈̘̤͈̱͎͎͉̠͈͔͉͔̟̣̗̭̳͚̜̦̦̙̣̲̪͈̥̦͙̲͔̤̫͚͎̬̫̝͍͔̬̟̖̩̤͖̟̜̰̩̥̣͍͇̲͙̻͍̣̪͔̤͈͈̖̭̯̞̠̼͕̜̺̭̲͎̞̮̻̱̥̲̳̝͕̱̫̱̝̞̠̼̹͇͉͖͍͈̬̲̞͉̜̤͇͔̣̦̼̤̥̙̠̺͇͚̺̼͓̩̳̯̜̣̤̮̣̫̱̻̰̱͈̼͕̜̹̞͎̼͈͉̱̻̩̳̩̬̻͈͕̬̙̲̼͉̖̺͉̟̘̮̦͓̻͖͚͓͙̬͎͖̻̜̫̤̜̪̤͔̻͚̪̮̞͓̘̠̙̩̬̳͙̦̘͚̦̫̞̖̥̭̯̦̠͓͇̘͎̤̲̩̪̲̪͇̺͚̙͖̘͖̤̼͚̖͇̰̰̼̙̥͓̤̺̼̱̣̠͈͙͔̰̞̤͕͍̯͈̜̝̞͚̻̭͕̖̤̰̤̝̳̻̞̣͈̯̞̖̤̫͓͎̜͚̻̳͇͙̭͔̯̭̫͚̲̞͓̝̞̫͓͇̯͖̰̫͙͚̤̝̜̥̭̮̖͕̣̗̙̳̻̗̝͔̯͎̠̣̘͈̜̹̠͕̞̝̞̥̳̘̻͔̠̰̫̬͓̘͈̟̫̳̝̥̟̠̟̮̟͖̬͕̜̥̮̤̞̼̪͔̜̟̩̫͕͕̖̣͔̘̹̮̄͆̽̅̅̈́̊̋͗̾̉͒̆̄́̈́̇̔̅̇͑̍̔̔̓͊͌͋̔̏̍̑͋̓̾̏̒́̀̀̆́̓͂̍̒́́̈́͛͒̇͛̓͂̿̓̊̍̊͊̎̊̅̇̀̌̎̋͋̈͛̇́̏̀́̊͆̃̅̈́͆͐͑̒̈́̂̐̎̿̋̈́̇̌̀̃̃͒̈͂͑̒͊̀̿̅̂̑̈́͆̇͆͐̋̐͆́̀̑̆̇̂̿́͌̀͒̐͛͌̈́̀̀̾̾͊́̓̑́͌̃̔́͊̓̿̂̏̈̀͑̈̑͊̇̋̽̓̈́̉̉̅̐̀̀͋͗̋̂̔͊͌̀̓͌̏̒̔̈̈́̎͌̆̇̿̈̈̽̇̉̽̂̿̏̊̾̈́̒̐̿͐̓͛̃̈́͊̎́̄̆̾̇́͛̈́̆̄̉͗̏̒̉͛̅̆̋̀͒͆͆͂̎̇̂̌̆͆̏̔͌̎̃͛̿͗͋̎̓̍̃̃̎͋̑̈́̾̅͐́̌̐̃̈̓̏̉̉̀̍͛͑̂̉͆̌̂̒̉͆̽̈̍̾́̅̃́̓͌̉͊̈́̽̾̐̽͐̄̒̑́̎͛͋̏̔̊̎͊̃̽͂͌̾̆̊́̂̂̋̂̿̈́̈́̀͗̿̌̃͋̐̏̄̿̾̉̔̀̈̑̏̽̽̍̌͒͂̈́̌͆͐̈͛̀͊̏͒̉̓͆͒̈̆̾̿̏͆̀̓͋̔́͒̉͌̍̀̃̃̈́́̌̈́͂̈́̅̌͗̐͂̽̏̐͑̀̀̊̔̈́̀̇̾̅̿̄̀̏͒̔̆͒̅̆̑̋͗̋̅̊̋̓̓͒̈́̾͑̑̏̀̒̎͒̉̃̎̾̌͒̈́̔͊̈́̉̽̾͒͑̐̊̒̒̋́̅̆̍͑̈́̅̽͒̽͂́̋͋̐̑̏͑̂͛͒́̓̈́̃̿̈́̑̔̉̐̆͛͑́̓̀̓͌͆̊̇̌̃̃̈́̆̇̈́͋̅͌̿̒̑̆͐̆̌̓͊̄̇̓̊͗̑̈̀̍̈́́̎̌͆͛̿̃̐̂͑͒̏̿̐̍͐͗̑̒̆̔͂̐͗̂̉͋͐̓̾͊͌̊̒̉͛̎̈̎̈̎̈́́̐̒̑͐̏̋́̇̒͗͐͋̈́̀̇̍̂̍̀̌̈͌̀́̈́̅̅̍͂̀̀̿̇͆̐̀̾̎͂̌̇̒̈̓̇̔͛̅͋̽͛͐̄̾̿̒̇̇͛̂̒̑̀͋̐͛̀̓̇̏̅͐̀̄̃͗̈́̋̄͂͋͊̈́͐͑̑͛̔͆̍̉̎̓̓̍̀̈́̈́̏̿̎͐̋̏̈́͛̈́̓̎̾͋̓̄̐́̌͗͛̆̀͋̀͋͆̊̑̐̑͂̆̈́̓́́̃̎͛̆̓̀̄͑̋̈̀͛̏̀̾̏̽́̇̿̔͐͂́͛̃̑̾͂͐̋̐̂̌͗̂̂̏̑̽̌́͆́̑͒̒̆̋̓̔́́͛̔̇͛͛̓͐̅̂̎͂̽̎̓͛̃̿̈̉͑̆͒̇̿̒͗̈́̈̾̿̔͂͌̑̅͗̅̎̅̿̔̔̽̓͒́͌͋̀̉͊̋̒̾̄͆̔̈́̽̾̔̊̈̀̍̓͑͂̂͋̿̔́̂͌̿̐͂̔̍̏̽̈͑͂̇͒̐̄̈́͑̀̈͗̔͋̌͌̈́͊͒͋̄͐̆̊͋̆̌́̈͌͊̄̊̂̀̃̍̄̈́̔̀̉̄̋̀̃́̑̓̀̓̌̅̉̀͒̈́̑̿̆͗̆̇̅̐̍̀̔͂̾͌́̓̌̓̂̈́͒͛̔̏̓͋͐̇͂̈́͋́̋̽̀̇̑̍̏̒͊̏̍͌̂̿͒̄̌̂͊̐͂̎̀̇̒̇̽̅̋͆̈́͋̀̀̋̄͆͒̾̅̑͐̍͊́̈́́̀̽͌̉̀̅͋͂̊̒̏̍͒̾̾͋͌̍̔̌̑̀̄̃͆̈̀̓́͐̍̄̔̽̎̏̀̒̋̆̓̐̍͋́͛͊͊̎͛̄͋͐̉̆̄̅̾̈́̒̆͑͋͗̅̎̐̐̇̃̊̒̂̄͋̾̅̇̐̄̄̎͋̓͛͋̄̈́͑̽͗͌̉̽͒̍̃͒̏̎͛̇̅̃́̆͋̀͒͒̐̑̂̋͗̈́̑̏͌̐̌́̊̈͑̂̆̐̂̾̈́͊͐͐͂̂͌̊̈́͂͆̐̔̓̽́̂̐̏̉̿̔̒́̆́͗̐̈͋͋̈̽̀̒̅̂̀̍͑͂̈́͆͑̽́̈̄̓͗͆̅͂̌͆͗̀̓̈́̈͆̅̈̀̈̇͌͗̓̐͗̉͂̆̎͂͌͑̀́̿̄̿͒̓̏̒̿̿̈́̓͑̂̈̒͐̂̌́̾̈́͛̓͂́͛͋́̀͋̌́̔̏̏͆̅̇̔̂͑͛̈́͊͗́̈́̋̉̑͐̋͑̅͐̈̋̊̔͋̓̄̾̐̄͊̋͌͌̈́̄̒̌̊̓̅͑̍͛̾̓͑̑̆͗͋͋̑̇̿͌̽͌̈͐̿̅̈́͌̿͂̄̑̆̾̀͂͌͆̃̎̀̂̌̿́͂̌̾̈́̾̀̇́͒̂͗̇̓̓̉̉̑́̿̔͑̈́̄͆͌̌̎̈̊̿͛̒͒͌́̎͒͑̓͌̒͗̍̄͂̀̔̈́́̊͐̽͐̋͐̉̽̾̂́͐̇̈́̂̅̐̂̆͊͆̓̍̓̈́̆̃͐͊̔̊͑͋́͐̀̓͑̈́̔̾̾̿̑̈̅͒́͋͂̎̀̌̆̉͆̎͂̀͐̑̋̆̂̈́͑̌̀̒̾̇͗̉̈́̈́̈́̂̃̇̃̃͋̽́̈́̆̍̃͌̍͗̂̿̈́̽͛͑̆͐̌̔̈́̆̽̈̄̌́͌́͋͂̓̍͌͗̈́́̍̋͂̓́̇̏̾͗͗͆̾͐̄̅͐̈́͋̔͗̿̒̇̅̈̇̒̇̆͋̌͗̈̉͐͋̈̈́̈́̿̈́̀̒́͋͌͋̃̐͐̾͌̓̉̄̓̓́̉̋̌̅͂́͆̏͛̋͊̾͊͒̏͆̓̉̆͆̓̊͂̆̾̒͛̍͊̊͊́̔͌̏̊͆̉͐̐͗͛̊̋̓̎̆̂̊̊̂̿́̑̈́̒̎̍͒̒̀̉̈̾̓̈͋̋̍̑̑̈́̇̈́̔̈́͛͒̈́͛͂͆̄͑̃̀́̾̉͋̀̅͂͂̽͋͆̔̐͛̈̂̽̾̐̐̅̈́̆̈́̈́͐͋͆̔͛̈́͊͊̃̐͌̈̃̍̓̓̾̆̀̃͛̀̄̈́̀͒́̐̄͐̒̇̀̀͐͋̒̑̊͒͊̋̾͊̈́̓̿̔͗̈̑̒̿̇̀͆̑̾͐͛̈́̃̽̽́̃̀̾̊̄́̔̇́̒̌͐́͂̉͑̉̇͋̀̀̎̋̎̋̀͌̈́͊̓̓̃̾̃̉̂̋̑̏͛̇̓̍͑̌́̃͋̏̉̈́̀̾̒̋̾̓̉̅͛̄̀̓̓̈́͛̿̐̅̂̉̽́̎͛͑̒͋̉͌̌̿̌̇́̈̎̊̓̈́̒̋̎̓̎̊̓͛̂̐̆͂͌̋͗̌̿͒̇̏͌̅̂͊͒̄̓̍̿̃̇͗̔́̐͆̈́̾̓͑̃̓̓̍͗̏͌̈́̇́͌̓͒̔͒̽́̾́̈́͛̿̀̃͑̀̏̓͌̎͂͊͛̋̆̐̎̾̀͊̊͒̀̔́̆̓̿͋̒̽̔͆̇̓͋̅̉͂̆͆̀͂̎̎͑̓̄́͗̓̓͗̀͂̂́̊̏̿̌̎̆͂̍͑̐̔̀͐͋̏̋̉̍̀͐͆̈́̏͐́̾̓͊̄̇̉̽́̌͊͛̄̉͂͗͆̾̾̐̅̈́̂̈́͌̔͂̈͐͂͗̊̃̈́͋͑̈́̅͆̇̅́̅͒̂͐͗̄͂̒̈́͂̉͊̓̒͗̒́̓̈̏͌́̄̿̌̌̏̽̑̍̍̀̉̎̊̿́̽̀̉̂͂͊̅̃̔̀͛̇̍̓̀̅͌͑̀͛̈́̎͛̐̂̑͛́͐͊́̊̇̈́́͑̒̿̋̊̀̔͐̔̈́̂̓̈̄͌͌̒̄̆̈́̈́̐̈́͆̽̿̎͊̊̽̐̍̿͌͌̆́̓̍̑̾̒̊́̄̄͐̊̿̌̿̓̌̀̉̋̎͋̃̾̈̔̆̎̀̋̓̽̍͑̊̀̆̇̍̿̏̀́̍̈̅̅̓͗̒̉̎̉́̾̒̓̃͐̽̓̓́̒̾̍̒͌̐̆̾̌͋̾̊͑̾́̏͛͌̄͌̍̆̑̐͊͐̊̑̎̆̈̏̿̃̿̓͂̾̈́̊̓́̐̍̋̏̑̂̈́̃͂͂̔̍̀̌̽̓̐̌͆̔͐̓̊́̄̋̑̄̾̋̿͐͐͗́͛̌͋̃̆̿́́̾̋̓̇̒́͂̅̎͐̑͛̐̓͊̊̑͌͂̿̊̂̈̇̉̋̎͌͌̇̔͒̊̆̐̈́̾͒̎͋͒̈́̂̓͊̒̈́̍̉͊̈́̈́̉̅̓̂̈́̔̅͆̐̈́̋́͑̓͌̆̏̍̅͆͊̋͌́͗̒̈̾̀̌̇̓̏͌͛̒̓̑̌̑̑̉͋́͒̂̊̑͒͆̀̈́̽̑͊̈́̏̓̏̊͊̓͐̓̾̍͋̋͑̔͂̎͐̌̍̈́́̌̊́͒͑̑̅̈̏̀̎̇̑̒̽͂̿͂̽̿̑̒̈́̇̽̽͑͆̍͋̾̍̈́͆͒̾̓̑̈̉̈́͌͌̓̌̎̋̔͐̃͑͛͒̽̓̅̔̽͊̓̆̆̓̋̉̂̑̇̒̔̔̓̾̉̃͛̉̈́́̑͌͑̐̋̓̈́͊́̔́̈̂͛̍͆͒̂̇͒̇͋̓̊́̓̓̎̏̂̔̌̔̀́̈́̓̈́̑̀̓̎̋̋̈́͋́́̉̂̌̓̈̊͊̎̿͊̽̏̃̌̉̿̇͑́̔͗̉̿̈́́̑͂̌̊̈́̈́̓̄̾̇̽͗̑̀̇͋̔̔̑͆̉͗͛̐͂͆͐̂͌̎̍̏̐̎̽͋̃͗̉̀̔͒̏̍͂̅͗́͆̾̀͂͂̿̍̏̉͋͛̽́̃̄̽̒̓́̅͊͒̓̊̈́̄͋̍̓͒͛̓̿͒̈́͛̾͐͐͑̅̆̉̇́͐́̔̆̔̓̔̀͗͌̓̈͐̈́͛̉̈́̅͌̌̓̎̑̀̇̔̀̑̈́̌͂̂̊͋̍̎̋̎̓̿̑̉̈́̀̂̀̊̐͛̉̈̐̑͊͌̒́́̑̒͌̈́̀̈́̿͐̔̐͂̃̍̽̀͂̈̔̅̉̌̌͂̏̀͛̒̋͑̓̔̓͆̊̔͂́͑͗̅́̇̃̔̓̅̐̿̊́̽̾̀̃͛͗̄͌͛͋̓̉̓̐͌̆̎̊̍͂̃̈́̾͛̌̋͆̋͆̄̓́̇͂̇̏́̔͗̌͂̒̓́̓͆̔̈́͆́̒̇̌͒̈́̊̇́́̈́̆͒̽̇͆͂́͐̈́͆̑̒̾͐͒̓̔̄́̀͑̔̾͆̍̾̍̂̍̽̈̀͑͐̽̉͊̐̇̋̊́̄̀̂̈́͑̓̽̀̓̑̎̄̓͛̈̉̄̍̋̅̽̔̎̓̋̀̍̏͛̀̿̎̀̐̅̒̅̿̈͌̿̍͋̂̾̈̌̍̽̇̍̑̋̔͒̈̇̈̑͌̎͌̓̂͐̈̉̀̐̓̓̓͂̆̀́̎̐̂̽̉͗͋̉͑̔́̄̄̌̃̓̒̓̈́̐̒̒͋̌͋͊̇̆́̒̉́͊͗̈́̓̀́̏̒̌͊̄̆̂̋̈́̔̅̄̿̌̈́̃͛͌́̀̀̓̀͒́̏̓̾̏̇̀͐̓̇͒̇̾̀͑͆̇͗̊̽̆̈́̆̍͂̐̑̎̍͛̈́̂̑̎̂̑́̐̀͑̊̐͋̑̉̄͂̈̑̎́̒͌̓̍͋͗̂̂̏̐̋̈́̂́̌͐̈́̆͆̐̾́̏̎̍̈́͋͒̈̔̑̾̑̑͌͌̆̐̃́̎͋͂͑̇̅͆̓̓̿̽̐̄̂̈́̍̇͋̏͐̽̃͑͆̾̈́͂̀̊͋̃̽̂̂̂͋̆̏̓̽͂͒̀̑͛̈́͗̐̽̔́̊͆̾͑͛́͊̐́̓́͑̅͗͂̋̉͑̓̅̈́̂͒̃̾̍͂͌́́̇̒̂́̀͋̽͑́̊͛̈́̃͋͗͒̀͂̈́͆̉̍̔̏̀̌͗̚̚̕͘͘̚̚̚͘̕͘͘̚͘̕̕͘̕̚̚̕͘̕̚͘̕̕͘̕̕̚̚̚͘̚͘̚̕͘͘͘̕͘̚͘̚̕̕͘̚̕̚͘͘̚̕͘̚̕̚̕͘̚͘͘̚̚̚̕͘̚͘̚̕̚̚̕͘͘̚̚̕͘͘̕̕̕̚̕͘̕͘̚̕̚̚͘̚̚͘̚̕̕͘̚̚̚̕̚̕̚̕͘͘̚͘̕͘̚͘̚̕͘̕̚͘͘̚͘̕͘͘̚͘̕̕̕͘͘͘̚̚͘͘͘̕̚̚̕͘̚͘͘̚̕̚̕̕̕͘̚̚̕̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̕̕̚̕͘̕̚͘̚̕̚͘͘̕̚̕͘̕̕̚͘̚̕̕̕̕̚̕̕̕͘͘̕̚͘̚̕̕͘̚̚̕̕̕͘͘̕̕͘̚͘͘͘̚͘̕͘͘͘̚̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͠͠͠͝͝͠͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅ/̷̴̶̶̸̷̸̸̵̸̴̶̵̸̴̶̵̸̶̸̴̸̴̷̵̶̵̷̶̵̸̵̷̵̶̵̸̶̶̸̴̵̶̶̶̷̷̶̵̵̴̴̸̶̴̷̴̶̴̶̴̶̴̵̸̶̷̷̴̸̵̴̵̶̴̵̷̸̸̸̸̶̷̶̸̵̷̶̴̶̴̸̵̷̵̸̷̷̷̸̴̷̵̴̷̷̴̷̵̷̵̷̴̴̷̶̴̵̴̴̴̸̸̸̵̶̴̶̶̴̶̶̷̴̶̶̸̷̷̵̴̴̴̸̷̴̴̴̴̶̵̷̷̷̵̵̴̴̵̸̸̴̵̸̶̵̵̶̸̶̷̸̴̶̵̴̶̵̷̷̶̶̴̴̸̵̸̸̷̶̴̸̷̸̵̷̴̷̸̸̴̷̸̶̸̵̵̶̷̴̸̸̷̴̴̸̷̶̷̶̴̴̶̸̴̶̷̶̷̸̸̵̶̸̵̶̸̵̶̶̴̸̵̸̶̸̷̵̵̵̴̵̴̴̸̴̴̵̷̵̴̴̵̷̸̷̸̸̸̵̴̸̸̶̴̴̸̵̷̶̵̵̸̷̴̴̵̴̴̴̶̶̸̴̴̢̢̨̡̧̨̧̡̡̡̡̢̨̧̧̨̧̨̢̡̧̧̨̢̡̢̧̨̡̡̧̢̨̢̧̨̨̢̨̡̧̧̧̨̡̢̨̧̡̧̢̢̡̢̧̨̢̢̡̢̨̨̢̢̧̢̡̡̨̨̡̡̧̧̡̡̧̢̡̢̧̡̨̨̧̡̡̧̢̨̢̢̧̢̨̡̨̡̧̧̧̨̨̢̡̡̢̢̨̧̧̨̨̨̡̡̧̧̢̨̡̨̢̡̧̨̢̢̨̨̧̢̨̨̧̡̢̡̢̨̨̢̨̨̢̡̧̢̢̨̡̢̨̧̢̧̨̡̨̧̧̡̡̧̧̨̡̡̡̡̡̡̡̢̡̨̨̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̺̲̼̦̤͔̗͎͈͉̬͔̭̣̤̦͖͙̥̠͖̭̘͕͉̳͇͓͍̺̗̝̝̻̪̭̪̘̭̼͈̘̻̻̖͇̹͔͙̟̰̥̟̭̤̲̬̼̬̞͍̭̪̠̺̙̙̜̙̯͚̼͚̼̘̘̥͖̫̟̠͙̞̲̺͓͖͚̖̝̗̜̠͇̰̹̹̪͇̻̼̬̙͕̙̞̰̺͚̪͉̙͍͕̭̝̝̫̹̺̰͕̼̱͔̘̮̻̲̝̱̙̦̱̞͔͔̞̺͎͈̘̻̱͎̥̠̭̺͎͍͕̫̞̪͉̜̙̘̟̭̫̲͖̰͈̱̖̥̭͙͈̯̝̙̼͖͔̦͙̺̗̤͖̣̫̟̱̺̻͉̱̲͙̤̭͔͍̪̙͕̪̘̗͈̦̜̙̦̙̼̲̱͓͎̹̯̩͈̬̟̖̲̣̻̬̮̠̼͈̗̰͇̯͈̩͎̱̠̜̝͔̬̞̮̣̥͚̲̞͎͙̮̞̬̝̝̦͙͓̱̜̥̝͉̪̞͔̮̙͇̼̩̝̖̰̞͎̤̱͈̜̣̼͕̙̻̫͖͇͖͙̰̼͈̲͚̫̯̭̼͕̼̤̜̱̠̳̱͙͓̙̹͔̺͔̜͚̪͚͔̰̦͕̩̙̫̘͉͓͍̟̜͎͖̰̪̤̱̝̦̙̘͎͖͚̘̜͖̳̺̞̗̜̬͕̬͈͚͍̣̤͖̩̤̯͍̖͙̠͖̺͓͉̻̘̣̝̻̖̜̤̟̦̩̳͖̺͕̤̲͉̺͙͇͙͖̜̝̳͎͔̼̥͓̝̝̟̖͉͔̱̭͓̤͓̻̳̗̦̣͈͍̭̞̗͇̘̫͉̼̻̩͚̥̤̱̺͉͖͈̬͇͉̮̬̫̭̯͍̘̲̥͕͔̭̤̜̘̫̲̤͓̩̬̻͇̖̤̟͍̲̞̘̻̲̖͚̹̲̮̩͎̱̘͇̦͓͖̟̠̠̮̦̹͍̘̬͎̖͖̰̝̲͖͖͍͇̟͕̩̩̫͇͍͕̳͇̫̗͈̙̱͕̰̳̦͕̞̘̯̞̘͚̘̘̙̩̺̟͇̳̙̥͉̳̮̣̪͙̫͉̘͖͔̫͓̱͚̠̪̱͚̩͇͚͈̰̹̺͉̞̭̻̫͍̭̮̜̱͇͇̳̣͔͉̩͉̘̯͉̜̗̘̗̹̯͚̲̣͔̻̯̰̖̺̬̣̦̥̯̖̥̠̣̖̲̙̦͇̫̟̭̭̺̰̙̺̤̝͔̘̻̳̹͎͇̼̟̤̫̥͚̩̻̳̩̣̼̮̦̪̞̬̦̼̗̣̹͉̳̱̱̥̬͉̦̹̳͕̮̯̟̺͓̮̺̻̣̳͎̟̰̘̘͇̰̬̲͓͍̤̦͖͇̺̝͕̟̭̞͙̺̣͎̪̠̹̤̞̭͉̲̪͍̠͉̳̣̗̝͉̗̩̫̫͇͈̪̻̤̜̻̩̫̘̗͎̗͈̼̙̹̙͕̩̜̹̭̹͓̝̬̳̝͍̱̮̙̹͚̪͍̦͖̯͉͔̭̰̜̣͓̝̭̞̯̜͙̙͎͍̻̞̱͖̩̻̳͔̜̼̰̪͚̫̪̞͎͕͇̦̪̰̜͈̜̙͚͚̱̣̺͎̰̙̰͉͓͔͙̳̻̼̮̼̗͎̙̻̖͈̜͈̖̠̲̹̟͎̬̙̼̱̟̺̤̲͔̠̮̠̬̗̰̰̟͔̦̻̣̤̗͈͙̳͔͓̫̥̣̩͇̖͉͚̺̦̫̺̰͖̬̱̠͎͈͔̗̲̩̱͚͎̣̭̜̲̩͈̝͙̙̹̰̣̼̪͇͕̯̜͚͓̹̳̺͓̦̳͔̘̙͍͙̼͎͇̯̙̗̲̘͔͎̪̲̩̼̜̞̟̱̣͕͍͈̜̩̟̲͔̼̤̟̦̗͓̝̗̣̭͚̰̼̰͓͚̝̤̦̞̖͚͍̭̻̖͙͍̱̠̖̰̻̮̟͍̩͕̬̪̖͉̞̰̜̲̬̘̻̖̪̠̭͚͍͈̣̞̭̦͇̼͕̥̮̭̺̮̼̞̣̳͔͖̺͓̙̝͖̺̞̞̜̳̲͈̖̼͍̩̦̜͇̹͙͈̟̝̞̮̥͖̞̗̰͈̼͍̺͍̖̱̲͙̦̤͙͔͚̙͇͙̼̪̖̠̮͍̭̝̝͈͕̱̖̮̠̲̱̱̫̫͓̼̰͈̰͇̩͕̼͉̞̰̞͈̦̻͙̲͎̳̣̻̰̰̲̺̦̼̥̳̞̯͙̰̻̪̬̜͔̖̖̹̼̖͚̝͖͙̯͖͖͇̠̰̹̪̖͈̭̻̦̫̭̰͇̦̜̱̯̲̺͎͎̮̬̺̪͙͕̘̱͓̱͉͉̻̹̱̲̻̗̟̬̰͓̘̰̳͇̗͈̥̖̬͎̪̰̼͎̪͇̼̱͔̮̞̟̙̲̯̻͇̻͎̠̭͖͖̥̗̲̜̮̹̘̞̤̼̰̻̩͓͔̜̝͔̺̝͖̲̰̟̺͖̱̲̠̮̮̝̣̻̯̪͎͔̰̰̥̞̲̻̲̜͚̯̝̺̤͇͖͚̲̗̦̣̯͙̱͍̘͚̼̘̤̳͈̙̼͚̱͉̲̦̘̳͔̦̣͍̤̤̲̝͎̬̠̪̝̬̣̖̻͚̖̹̖̙̺̯͔̰̹͓͍̖̹̮͕͉̻̹̯͇̬̦̘̩̱͖̥͓̩͇̜̪̼̗̥͕̳̳͍͎̞̘̫̹͎͉͉͙̭̮͈̬̹̺͔̖̫̱̞̻̱̘̭̪̯͚͎̳̺̖͓̭̮̤̰̞̺̦̠͇̣̰̼̖̙̱͈͚̪̬͉̗̰̟̣̳̥̫̱̖̺̖̜̻̗͓̬͓͍͖̫̪̞͔͖͙̟͍̳̣͓̟̫̫̝̫͙̪̘̦̪̻͔̞͍̱̪̮̦͚̙̥̻͇̗̰̬̘͓̪͙̩̭̮̼̦̳̖͇̲̜̻͈̲̤̖̬̠̝̜̤͎͙̝̠̙̼̗̱̟͎̤͍̯̣̭̩̲̹͓͚͙͙̹̹̦̹̦̙̭̰̟̯̺̘̭͔̘̲͙̟͇̲̙̻̳̬͚̹̞̗̦̖̩̙͍̙̤͍̘̪̤̭̼͕̻͚͔̰̰̣̫̣͉͉̰̟̼̩̻̪̼̙̱̘̭̜͔̤̝̯̩̤͈̘͙͓̞͍̺̞̪̦͈̘̙̘̦̱͎̯͉̘̞̳̥̮̥͕͚̣̞͉̞̰̲̼̙̟̣̭͖̖̬̙͖̜͇̝̱͕̟̖͙̦͕͚̮̥͙͕̟̺̯̖̠̣̥͕̦̥̩̭̠͈͖̖̻͚̻͙͉̭̫̞͔̜̺̦̭̣͖̰̘͉͎͚̟̲͕̱̬̳͎̱̩̻̠͉͎̟͈̫̝̹̺͙͓̳̟͉̭̖͚̗̜͙̬̭̙̝͖̪̖̩̦̺̙̼̭̱͚̘̞͉̯̺̜̲̱̪̯̲͉̼̹̰̻̙͍͍̮͓̳̳̙͓̫̼̻̼̳̖̭͍͈͎̗͍̺̲̩̰̖̱̯̱̰͖̤̳̥̥̳͖̗̜̜̠̳̜̦̠͙͚͙͇̘̟̳̞͖͎̼̥̬̙͓̭̲̯͎̠͇̦̦̳͔̟̹̬͎͓͕̮͇̥̖̲̲̼̯̯͇̻̟̲̩͓̪̞̟̣͓̲̻̼̙̰͉̜̝͙̠̺̠̭̖̰͚̟̻͕͔͈͕͍̜̳̬̳̝͎͇̫̬̘̼̟̫̻̩͍̟̹͍̝̼̣͓͉͍̹̠̗̬̠̖̮̺̤̪͙̗̤͇̦̝̲̼̬̟̗̖̪̼̳͈̰̙̜̼̖̗͇͖̫̱̭̮͓̲̰̺̫̞͇̝͇͇̻̙̳̣͖̤̮̘̼̺̲͔̥͎̩͈̲͙̦̱̯̺̮̮̖̱̳̬̼̼͍͎͚͉̮͖̥̩̱̬͖͇̠͈̖̗̦̻̗͇̯̜̠̣̘͇̣̳͚̺̮͕͍̮̗͓͉͓̙̗̗͍̱͙̞͇̘̲͙̪̰̬͙͎̠͈͓̤̮͎̝̭̩̻̝͍͎̺̝̭̩̦̙̤̬͉̩̮͕͖̱͚̲̯͓̤͇̳̙͕̪͔̼̪̺͓̟̞̖̲̪͍͎̭͚͕͈͉̩͚̮͓͚͔̙͚͓̹͚̪̝̭̟̜̻̲̪̝͓̌͌͒̌̔͆̈́̋̅͗́̇͒̏̂̀̓̒̀̈́̂̿̓̿̾̀̄̓́̀̂̒͐̈́̐̅̌̆̈́̋̐̿͛̍͑̃̿́͊͐̽̐̓̈̈́͛̄̾̓̉̔̒̊̔͒͂̔̔̌̀̆̉̇̿͋̌̎̾͊̐͂́̀̈́͊̈̎̓̏̒̉͌͗̈́͒̒͑̃͋̈́͑̄̌̇̒͊͛̿̈̏͑̋̈́̉͂͐̎̔͋̽̔̊̂̐̾͊͌͗͛̌̔̈́͗̃̅͛̏̂̓̽̔̑̾̋͋̃̈͒̓́̽̆͛̀́͛̒̅́̈̆̔̾̈́̂͐̍̀̈́̋͛̋͆͂̍͊͋̓̃̔̿̿̒̋̃̌̿̆̅̆̍̽̃̋͑͌̑͛͆͑͒̂͌̏̐̃̄̽̊̄̇̍̂̏̃̀̓͗̑̏̽̔̀̇͛̍̽͐̍̆͆̑̀̽̽́̀̏̓̈́͑̒̀̿̀̋̾̏͌̿͂̽̅͌̉̈́̔̉̓̽̏̄̊̃́͑͐̈́̍̃́͒̈̅͛̆̾͊̔̓̏͛̈́̑͐̈́̈̽̃̓̏͋́̉̊́͋̾̀̊͛̉͂̄̃̑̄͛̃͑̃̅̒̀͋̆̋͗́͑͛̇̄́̐͐̅̽̂̃̽͋̽̓̉̈͐̿́̐̿̾̔́͛̃̒̂̓̔̀̆́͐̉̋̀̈́̈̃̿̓́̄̈̈̒̐̃͊̿̎̊̒̑̊̒͗̏̑͂̿̐̇͑͛̌̏̀̐̍̔̆̐̓̈̓̋͊̍̐͛͌͋̋̓̆̿̊̅͆͆͋́̃̊͑̾́̅̀̀̒̂̍̆́̽̄͆͂̌̍͒̈́͒̐͛̄̀͛̅͐͌͂̉̈́̆͛̽͛̏̈̐̆̉͊͆̊̌͒̈́̿̄̽̉̎̄̇̄͐̉͑̋̄̏̿̒̀̍͗̋͌́͒̋͂͑̈́͌̍̽̒͌͒̓̓͐̈́̊͛̈͌̆̈́͒͒͑̊̉̅͋̑̑̊͗̾͛̾̂̎̈́̀̀̈́͒̇̆̔̂̈́͒̇͆̇̊̎̆̊̊̎̍́͆͒͗͐͗̑́̒̐̓̇̄̍̊̍̊̎̾̎̓́̂̋̈̈́̉̉̈́̒̐̊̓̀͋̆͐́̌̋͐͒̅̀̀͋̿͛͂̄̅͋̌̍̀̃̔̔͌̈̔͌̓̔͋́͛̒͆̐͛̓̑̾́̋͊̐́̋̒́̈́͊̒͂͐̆̒̽̅͑̇̄̾͆̄̑͐̽̋͗͗͊̄̄́͗̊́̒̌̓̒̄͌̒͑̋̋̏̉͋͊̌̓̆̋͐̋͛̆̀͛͗̾̊̂̓͋̒́̓́͌̈́̀̐̆͆̔̄͂͂̉́̐̋̀̄̉̂̌́̎́̑̉͑͛̉͗̈́̿͒͂̇̈́̂͋͌̋́͐̔̇̀͗̊͂̂̐͛͛͋̑̔͆̄͌̋́̏̌͌̀͆̽̉̏́̆̋͊̌̎́͂͛̌̔͐͛͂͊̀̒̍̑͊̿̈́͌́̿́̑́͒́͛̌̊͒̿̑͐̊̎̊̀̓̌͐̑̋̃͒̍̈́̅̀̊̄́̓̃͐́͒́͆͊̃͛̽̏̐́͛̾̑̽̍̊̐͑̃̍́̃̍̋̋͑̊̎̏͌͒̈̈́̈́͑͌̉̏̄̊̎̅̃͋͛͂̽̅̀̆̀͊͊̀͐͆̐̓̓͂̀̈́̈́́́̓̆̈́̍̆͆̃͌́̌̿̿̋̎̑̎̍͆͊̅̈́̓͑̒̊̄̓̔͆͌̆̓̿͆̍̃̉͑̽̎̈́̾̄̇͆̊̿͗̊̓͒͋̑͗̽̓͐̾̂͑͐͆͆̈́̓̑͌̑̐̊͋̍̍͊̔͌̑̋̈́̊̋̃̊̌́̔̑̋̂̈́̍̓͗̎̀͆̎̈́͊͗̒̿͑̍̅̽̂͒̏̀̊̐̔͒̅͋̿̿͊̀̍̏̍̉̉̄̒͑͋̂̓̽́̍̈́̃͊̾́̐̊̑̂̒̎̾̃̀̐͗̈́̉̓̃̀̀̀̿͂̎̆̋́̒̾̒̓̓̒̿̀̓̑̓̽̌̀́́̾͊̾͊̒̀͆̾͊̓̈́̀̎̉̍̈̀͑̈́̾̄̋̃̂̿͌̀͒̈́̾̆̿̒̀́̏̒̿̈́̅͗̑͛͊̑̏͌́̀̋̓̈́͆͛͗̃́̂̈̒̅̋̉̑̊̆̔̀̾̎̈́̌̆̑̒̄̃͑̏̐̎̓̄̊́͋̊͛̎̅̽̇̽͗̔͒̎̉̂͆͆̅͌̀͑̾̓̀̋̈́̄̆̓̊̐̉̈́̎̈́͑͒̀́̆̿̍̓̆̀́̎̀͌̂͌̌͐͐̔̈́̇̇̋̾͂͗̈́̈̔͌̂͛͌̀̋͑̇̄̋̄͊̀͑̉͗̇̔̏͛͒̅̈́͌͛͑̃̍̃̂͛̈́̿̾̅̿̓͌̎͛̀͐̈́̈̀͌̋̾͑̍̍͆͒̄̉͒̈́͒͋̄̈́̈̊̄̃̿̉̈͑̽̈́̌̔̔̃̌̎̒̿̄͋͊̉̾̃̓̓̈́͒͐̐̒̂͋̓̈́̈́̄̓̒̇̇̈̈̃́̑̏̐͑̃̇̍̅́̔͗̔͌̓̓̋̀̋̈͗̑̓͆͂̑̓̏̊̃͒̽́̾̿̈́̂̍̽́̅͊͋͌̉̉̑̎́̈́̀̅͑͗̉̇̿̂͊̃̐̍̈́̌͋͆̄̽̈̋̒̐́̐͐̉͊͋̓͛͒́̅̿̈́͐̓̾̽̀̒̄́̃̈̆̂̍͑̐̎͌͋͂͆̓̔̃͗͋̌͒̔͂͋͐̓́̓̐̓̀̽͑͒̊̅̎͒͑̉͒̽̈́͌̅̐̒͌̿̄͗̉̆͑͗͂̏̔̒̅͌̍̐̒́̈́́̿͂̋̇̇̐̍͐͗̊͒̀̂̂̒̀́̌͊̓̊̆̎̐̑̊͂̈́̄̀̏̉̿̔͒̎̔́̃͛̋̇̽͒͛̐̃̏̇̔̇̓͌͛͗̋̈̍̑͋͑͋̍͊̏̏͛́̍̊̾͌̊̏̔́̽̑̉̀̀̄́̉̊̄͊͗͑̇̆̂̊̊͒͋͊̏̈́͋̃̂̓̾́̉̆͌́̒̂̈́̆̄̃̎͌̒͛̀̆́̋̈́͐̐͛̃́̎͆̑̈́͒͑̂͛̓͊͗̊̍͊̌̈͗̓̀͌͑̅̾̍̀́̌̏̀̏̃̀̈́̏̈̉̃́͑̎́̈́̏͑͒́̀̌́̽͑̇̋̈́̌̃͒̊̑̒͋̒̌̓̓̇̀͗̈́̋̋̔͑̍͒͊̆͌̾̂̎̐͆̃̐̏͗̿͐̋͛͊̔͊̀̓̑̐̑̈̊͌͐̑͋̋̂͗̄̓̈́̓̅́̇̾͒͑͋̓̒̔̌̎̎̽̽̔͊̔̊͒̾͆̿̆̎̇̑̒̔̂͛̃̔̓͆͒̏̆͛̒̎̆̉̃͌́̌̒́̂̔̎͂̑͂͆̂̅̉̈́̎͂̈́̋̀̓̏͒̉͛̑͆͋̑͐̀̄͒͂̒̋͆̌̍̑̽̉͆̄̐̒̍̏̂̏̂̅̍̓͋̓̾̀̈́̋͌̆̋̓̽͐̔͗͗̍͛́̌̆̐̒͒̈̎̀͗́͛͑̇̂̅̎̅̈́̏̏̍͛̎̓̑͌̓́̍͊̽̈́͂̑̆̎͋̐̃̏̽̉̎̐̈͑̉́́́̿͒̈́̈͐̋̏͗̈̋͆͂́̇̉̍̿̽̇͊̓̊̏̆̅̓̄̔́̀̂̀̄̉̿͂̀̊̈́͑́̆̿͊͆̿̇̀̐̏͒̒̓̑͆̋͛́̓̓̾̈́̓̈́̃͗̆̏̇̈́̃̿̈́̈́̊̈́̎̾̀̈̔͗̈́͆̉̇͛̎̂̈́̏͗̀͆̋͌̔̄͒͐̇̔̚͘͘̚͘̕̕̕̕̚͘̚̚̕̕̕͘̕͘͘̕͘͘͘̚͘̚̕̕͘͘̚͘̕̕̕̚̚̕͘̚̕̕̚͘̕͘͘͘͘͘͘̚̚̕̚̕͘̚͘̚̚͘̚̕̚̚̚̕̚̚͘̚̕̕̕̚̕͘̕̕͘̕͘̕͘͘̕̕̚̕̕̕͘̕̕̕̚͘͘͘̕̚̕͘̚̕͘̕͘͘̕͘̕͘̚̚͘̚̕͘̕̚̚͘͘͘̚̕̚̕̚͘̕̕͘̕̚̕̚̚̕̚̕͘̚̚̚̕̚̕͘̕͘͘̚͘̕͘̚̚̚͘͘͘͘͘̕͘̚̕̕̚̚̕̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͠͠͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͠͝͠͝͠͠͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅ/̶̵̷̶̵̵̶̴̴̴̷̸̵̶̴̸̶̴̴̶̷̸̵̴̷̶̸̵̴̵̸̷̷̷̸̸̸̶̶̴̵̵̶̸̷̵̷̸̷̷̷̸̴̴̴̴̸̷̸̷̶̶̸̶̵̸̷̶̸̷̶̴̸̶̵̷̸̴̸̸̵̸̶̵̷̵̸̵̸̷̷̸̷̶̴̸̵̵̸̵̷̷̵̶̵̷̵̸̷̸̶̷̴̶̷̶̶̸̵̸̵̷̸̶̴̸̷̸̶̶̸̸̷̴̸̵̷̷̸̶̷̶̴̷̴̵̶̵̸̸̷̴̴̵̸̷̵̵̴̴̵̶̷̴̶̶̴̴̶̶̸̴̴̴̶̸̸̶̸̸̵̷̶̵̶̸̵̴̵̶̸̴̴̷̴̷̵̴̴̸̴̷̷̵̴̴̶̵̶̶̸̴̴̵̴̶̶̵̸̸̸̷̸̴̶̸̴̶̵̸̵̷̵̵̶̵̷̷̶̸̸̷̷̷̷̶̵̷̸̶̸̷̴̵̴̴̸̷̸̴̶̴̸̸̴̴̷̵̵̶̷̷̷̵̶̸̶̸̷̶̵̵̴̴̵̷̶̸̶̸̷̶̸̶̸̵̸̸̸̶̶̵̸̸̨̢̢̧̡̡̡̢̡̡̧̢̨̧̢̨̨̢̧̨̧̧̨̡̨̨̢̢̡̧̡̢̨̡̨̨̧̨̡̢̢̨̨̡̨̢̨̡̨̧̨̨̨̧̨̨̨̡̨̡̢̡̡̡̢̨̨̡̡̨̧̡̢̨̡̨̢̢̧̢̧̡̡̧̧̢̨̧̧̧̢̢̨̡̡̢̧̡̨̢̡̧̢̡̧̢̢̨̧̨̡̢̨̧̡̢̨̢̢̧̢̢̨̢̢̡̢̧̢̨̨̢̨̨̢̧̨̨̢̨̧̡̧̨̨̨̧̢̧̧̢̨̧̨̨̢̡̢̨̢̡̨̨̨̡̢̡̨̧̨̨̨̡̨̨̡̢̡̨̢̡̧̡̧̨̨̨̧̡̡̢̨̨̢̢̡̡̡̧̨̡̧̡̨̢̢̧̡̡̢̨̧̢̧̢̡̧̨̢̢̨̧̡̡̢̢̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛͔͍͖̖̫͍̺͖̩̖͕͇͉̪͔͚͔̬̱͈̩̥̫͕͙̭̳͎͎̦̪͎̫͚̹̯̘̯̪̤̗̘̰͙̤̥̠̮̼̰̹͕̦̜̮̺͎̘̥̦̟̘̥̠̖̮̪͕̜͕̘̫͖̞̟͓̣̝̣̗̲̣͇̟̞͚̝͎̥͖̮̳̟̪̺̖̺̻̠͕̱̤͓̜̞̼͎̘̘̠̜̦͇̲̦̠͕̭̹͚̩̗͙̪̰͉̟̞͉͕̣̩̬̮̯̬̘̭͈̪̰͓͇̞͚̬͙͔͈̬̹̲͓̮̠̼̳̪͎̮̖̼͇̝͎̗͈̰̘̫͓̭̟̻̦̞͚̳̻̜͓̗̺͍̰̮̥̘̱͚̞̹̲̻̣͍̙̘̰̘̺̣̻͓̘̘̖͖̩̦̱̠̻̳̣̫͍̯̹͕̫̝̦̘̤̬̩͕̗̣̻͖̫͓̠̜̲̪̥͍͎̝͉̻̲̲̭̱̞͙̦͈̙̟̪͉̮̤̫̫̭͔̪͖̺̘̳̳̥̜̤͈̺̥͖̙̟̲̱̙̹̳̣̣̫̮̣͖̖̘̼̟͍͎̟̩̟͎͙͉̗̱̘̲̳̪͓͕̼̣̼͖̣̪͇̗̤̤̰̦̬͍͓̙̺͕͎̩̪̲̼̟͓̣̰̳͕̳͇̲̞̮͕̝̘̝̖͙̗͈̝̺͕̝͓̹͙̹̠̘̺̠̹̘̳̪͓͖̳̗͓͖̖̞̳̜̻̮͎̳̣̻̲͍͈͉̩̝͎̙͍̱̤̗̙͇̭͓̫͓̯̠̻̭̩̖͉̭͖̙͇̫̳̗̘̹̘̣̞̟͇͚̼͕̥̱͕̱̙̹̥̮͉̤̻̫͙̫̬̰͓̙̤̝͔̝̘̫̼̹̖̲͕͉͕̜̪̯͇̮͎̘̪̠͖̰̼͍͈͖̤̦̺̙̹̗͇̩̟̭̮̘̩̬͇͎̥̥̼̖͖̼͓̱̰̞̹̼͔̜̫̼͚̦͈̘̲̞̞̹̟͍͚̥̤̯̣̱̦̼̤͈̠̦͍̙͉̤̰͈̭͕͚͎̼̖̙̥̺͚̦̩̝̞͙̖̪̦̠̙̱̠̼̣̞̩̮͇̼̳̪̪̭͉̬̜͍͖̳̫̼͔̥̩̰̳͕̻̗͓͚͚͙̩̣̰̱͙̦̭̤̞̘͖͓̰͔͎̱͚̰̹̫̰̲͔̟̰̫̙̻̻̪̜͉͙̩̙̬̞̜̻̦͇̫̜̲͚̯͍̱͙̹̞̹̰͓̝̰͓̜̦̥̪̼̞̺̣͈̙͎̮͖̗̰̳͙̮̙͉̼̪͖͈͔̯̤̗̮̯̯̹͎̬̤̦͉̩͍̙͇̻̠̯͇̹̟͔̳̰̥̱̪̹̝̟͓̠̯̰͈̰̟͕̻̣̪͎̭͍̼̗̗̣͈̱̫̹̲̰͕̼̯͉̭͇̝̟͇̗̗̙͎̤̩̪̯̙̖̱͈̟̪̦̺̬̜̫̟̫͎̮̮̳̻͖̬̻̥͇̖͕̣̳̫̗̮̟͓̳̖̟̞̯̞̻͕͖̘̻̼͎̤͕̫̥̰̰̠̥͖͕̤̱̮͕͕͔̹͚̳̪̘͇͔̳̯͖͈̥̹͙͖͍̬̪̙͎̖̩̲̹̦̤̣̝̠̥̻̹̲͓͔̭̲̠͔͉͎̤͔̩̲͓̬͓̣̜̬͍̼̝͚̘͍̙̳̘̦̰̭̹͈̗͕̹̱̩̫̖̫̣̙̲̥̹̝̘̦̫̮̤̺͎̹̫̹͚͉̤͈͕̦͍͔̠̖̯̯̣̪̘̼̠͚̗̰͙͉̘̤̹̼̮̘̩̺̥͙̘̯̮̲̖̭͓͕̮̱͖͓͉͙̜̫̫̜̭̳͍͚̘̺̳͉̺̩̜͔̦̺̭̘̩̪͕̰͎̥̤̠͓͔̙̱͍̯̥̠̣͍̙̲̖̺̣̺̳̻͈͈̮̞̘̱̻̼̤̞̹͙͔̙̞̝̝̯̺͈͉̭͙̳͔̟̝̟͔͚̗̖̲̻̹̯̜͍͎̹̹͇̣͙͎͓͙͇̤̗̪͈̣̫̩̫͓͎̥̺̬̞̭͖̝̜͖̟̳̱̝̖͙̺͍̥̟̤̬̣͍̭͙̹̲͔̜̞̤̟͖̻̜̫̲̯͕͔̝̗̤̥̣͚̩̙̱̥̠͙̞̥̳͉̼͉̙͉̬̼̥̣̪̼̬̟̩̦̪̣̯̭̥̱̣̺̭͖̫͎̫̫͓͈̯̬͖͚̤̮̫͖̗̺̪̗͚͚̹̮͎̬͕͓͕͚̜̟͎̯̟̼̤̩̮͕̼̭͇̪̣͈̬͕̖̝̮̩͈̝͉͕̩͈͎̹͇̬̩̩͔̩͈̖̝͚͉̪̟̼͍̫̖͎̗͙͔̺̩̼̠̹̩͉͓̟̠͙̹̜̠̠̦̭̭̰̹͔̲͎̥̙̮̟̱̭̟̯̠͎̤̦͍̜̖̮̗̝̮͙̩̥͔͍͍̮̺̫̥̖̼̤͍̮̟̗̰͇̥͚̺̜͕̱̣̼̬͕͎̹̦̬̩̱̫̗͉̜͈̣̺̮͖͍͙͎̖̫͔̠͙͉̞͔̞̘̘̮̝͈̭͈̖͎̗̫̤̲̺̖̥̰̼̩̖͎̞͍̝͈̪̖̳̣̺̮͉̭̞͇̼͔̩̮̬̠̱͔̺̥͔̲̥̦͙͇̪̣̳̹̖͖̤͍̖͍̤̯͉̖̙͉͙̜̞͍̱̬̦̮̬͓̜̯͙̖̬̫͓͇͕̩̥͙̩̲͉̲͍̯̠̖̭̖̬͙͕͇̮̭͎̳͙̣͙͔͚̠͖̼̘̥̠̼̪̬̜͍̝͚̣̦̭̯͚̜̯̳̱͖̞̱̯̙̥͉̻͙̘̭̼̠̺̗͙͙͍̥̜͚̠͉͖̙̝̖̦̭̗̺̘͖̮͔̤̰̭̤͈̙̘̲̥̳͙͍͇͚̮̥̬̤̦͈̖̟̜̻̘͇̫̪̤̟͖̹͖̹̥̻̺̯̣̦̱̻̪͓̮͙̘̙̮̹̝̯̠̼͈̣͍͕̘̳̬̰̹̗̪̳̬̮̙͙̼̤̼̟͎̼͙̲̦̣̼͕̩̱̺͚͚͓̘̼̼͉͚̦̬̳̠̜̩̼̲͎̹̖̭̩̪͔̜̱̫̟̗͍̣̰̩͇̠̙̲̲̗̮̤̭͔̲̟̹̤͇̬̦̬̤̭̟̰̙̳̦̳̣͉̺͉͎̥͇͚̙̻̟̥̤̠̯̠̮̝̳̝̝͓̗̩̯̫͇͇̺͈̺̻͓̹͓͎̬̹̜̻͉̺̭͈̖̳̩̭̜̫̲̗͓͈̜̥̼̯͔̣͖̗̳͈͓͖̬̤̙̻̠̳̰̠͉͉̣̰̹͍̻̻̼͚̙̭̘͖̯̣̳̖͓̹̦͉̦̗̣͚͕̞̬͈̞̰̪̼͍̜̥̝̫͙̲̲̳̬̩̤̬͍̣̫̫̗͕̬̰͖͉̫̰̱̳̘̦̬͉̭͍̦̭̯̘̞̹͉̲̠̳̺͙̙̻̣͍̗̯̳̝͔̪͎͔͇̱̖̠̫̬͙̜̞̳̰̭͕̟̭̙̱̤̘͙̮͓̯͙̪̩͔̬̖͈̣̼̬̼̯͈͓̭͍̮̼̤̫̬̻̞͕͚̞̗͚͖̙͎̹̥̟̝͔̩͖͎̞͎̬͍͖͓̮͕͓͚̠̥̗̥̗̣̣̯̘̰̮̗̠̳͔͇̥̳̲̖̻̥͔͚̦̹̱̗̩̮͍̻͚̱̰͓̪̹̪͈̬͍͔̥̦̘̰͕̥͓̝̫̫͚͔̦̥͔͖̭͇̪͓̥̣̤̺̳̟͕̲͕̺̺̘̤͍̯̼͚͇͚͕̹̤̟̟͈̭̣͔̝̦͍̜̤̮̼͉͉̬͕̬͇̠͕̺̝͙̘̠̠͍͚̳̻͉͈̬̣̮̠͚̻̠̪͔̱̬̲̮̲̮͉̳͓̠̯̦̪̭͉͍̳̭̳̺̼͍͙̣̙̬͚̲̻͖͙̜̺̜̹̱̙͔̟̰̻̺͙̬͔̬̪̥̯̳̗͇̻̦̘̬͓͓̟̥͚̰̖̩̭͓̞͚̯̲̞̤͉͈̞̗̥͚̗̺̩̖̰͎͕͖̱̱̬̦̙̬̱̫͙͔̦͕͍̻̭̥̹̖̠͔͎̙̠̫̠̪̭̘͔̠̻̣͉͍̼̬̲͈͚͖̜̝͉͎̭͕̟̳̫̲͔̣̰̰̠̺̣͚̙̤͖̺̬͍̹̥̪̥͇̞̮͍̮̭̟̜̼̙̘͇͍̘̠͎̤͙͇̣͖̠͖̱͇̘̻̱̯̖͎̟̖̦̜͓͎̻̙̳̪̱̮̟̞̝̜͈̺̘̻͕̮̗̜͍̻͎̘̱͇̥̹̙̥̦͔̥̯͈̙̲̖̱̖̹̼̥͙̤̭͇̬̪̎͊͗̈̾̌̈́͐́̒̉̅̄̽̋̂̊̈́͋̽͗͆̅̾̃̋̍̾̇̌̈̅̇̑̅̊̌̓̎̆͑̅̾̓́̐́̈́̒̔͗̉̎͛̾̏̍̽̀̽͆͑̎̒̀̈́͆̄̀̎̈̅̿̄͒̓̾̄̾̽̾͌̉͌͑̑̈́̎̆̌̓̉̒̎̐͗̒͋̂̑̔̑̑̔̀̈̀̊̈́̂̓̊̏͌̀̈͑̈́̐͊̓͌̑͋̈́̀̾͐͗͂͑͑͛̈͛́͊̀̿́̿͆̊̉̍̉̑͆̾̒͑̄̔̇͐̿͛̉̓̍̐̔̑̊́̍͒̇̄̈́̎̂̈́̀̑̿̊̓͐͛̿̄͌̆͋́͗̈́̈́̂̈̽͗́̌̓͑͒͗̍͊̔̂̈́̈́͐͌̐͒̔͆͋͌̄́̑̀͒͐̏̊̌́́̆̈́̌̐́̏͛̈́̓̔̍̇͑͂̊̆̒͌́̃͛̈́̽̑̏̄͆̃̓̉̍͋͌͊̑̀̇͊͑͂̓̈͋͐̏͑͂̍̂͛̒͑̎̿̔̏͑̂̆͋̽̈́͂͌̈̔͒̽͛́͆̈̒̉͂̆̇̆͛́̿͊̌̍́͆́̈́̒̒̐̍̆̍͒̅̀͆̈́̈́͆̑͒̒͌̄͐̾̎̉̿̾̒̈́̂͌̽̇͌͆̌͂͑̓̋̌͌̀̿̅̋͆̂̉͗̐̐̈́̈͗͛̉̋̈́̾͋̽̈́̅́̇̈́͂̾̏͗͆́̈͂̐͗̈́͑̒̈̂̅̆̓͗̆͑̄̀̀̍̾͛̿̍͊̈̿͊̀͛̃́̈́͊͗̒̀͛̈͋̆̄͑͋̆̌̀̊͌̇̋̍̀̾̏́̒̃͊̋̈́̋̀̔͂́͛̿̈́̔̓̔͋̓̓̓͛̃̃̽̉̔̐̈͌̇͑͑̓̓̇͛̾̈́́͛͑̄̐͛͐̃̒͗̆̓̍̓̊͑̀̃̐͗͑͆̆̎̽̓̓̅̿͗̑͂̃͑̉͒͑̽̍̋̒̔͒̈́̇̍̔̉́̓̈́̑̋̿̉̈̿̀͒̔̀̽̑̈̀̌̈̿́́̐͐̅̊̐̍̎̽̋̎̌̈̅͋̈́̅͂̋̈́͗͂̆̓͒̋͋̆̔̈̓̇͂͌̂̍̉̌́̋̈́́̈́̈͑̈́̏̃͑̾͛̓̈́̾͒̇͗͑̈́͆͐́̿̀͊̓̒̊͛̍̓͛̀̓͋̒̐͒̆͒͊̎̂̂͒̅̓̈́͆͌̆̽͑͂̋̆̽͆̑͒͂͒͒̀̍̌͋̈́̈̀̀̅̒̔̓͐̎̓̐̉̐̌͛̽̂̋̀̾͂͋̾͑̔̿̍͋̀̾͛̒̔̍̍̇͌̀͑͌̈́̀̾̈̔͛͌̔̆̄̀̎̅͛͗̏̎͋͛̏͋̈́̇̈̓͒͛̒̔̈́̈̌̇͂͆̏͌̓̔̉́̆̔̅͌͒͗̂̋̈́̈́̈̑̃̅̃̊͑͊͒̇̅͌́̊͐̊͐̾̆͗̀̈́̔̀́͛̂̒̾̍̾͂̐̂̈́̉̈́̐̾͐̊́̌̾͐̂̒̄͒͋͌̑͆͒̿̅͛͗̄̆͂̄̈́͑̾̐̒̎͒͊̀͐̀̓̒̾̾͊̎̏̈́̋̔̑́̓̒̐̽͒̀͆̀͒͗̀̆͒͗̂̀̐̓̒̌̽̈̋̒̀̄̈̊̒͒̂̉̑̈́̾̂̔͂̈́̐̐̈́̈́̂̾͐̍̇̌̆̐̎̿̑̉̋̽̽́̓̎͌͗̓́́̒͊̿͗̋̀͂̀͂̑̿͌̔̔̐̔̋̃̋̽͂͛͒́̎̑̌̈́͒̀̈̿̽̒̓͐̅̃̌̍̄͑͂̔̈́̄͆̄̌̄̾̏̊́͛͂̋̏͂̌̏̀̔̉̋̃̽͐̎͋̉̈̂̄͊̔̋͗͂̉̈̈́̎̔̄̾̌̑͊̿̏̅̂͒̑͌͋̑͋͑̈́̐̌̈́̉̏̒̔̓̒̉̌̀̾̄͂̃͛̂̎̍̎͐͂́͌͋̃͛̈́͌́͐͗́̈͗̎͂͂̌̈́̉́̌̍͌́̌̓̐̓̆̽̈́͛͂̈́̐̅͌͒̈́̿͊͂̑̑̊͒̔͛̇̑̎͋̽̉̄̓͋̂̓̇͌̐̉̈́̀̒͛̋̍̃͊̃͗̑͗̎̎̍̍̑̋̄̽̄̈́̈́͆̇͐̈̏̀̊̅̆̂͑̎̓̎̅̈́̀̌́̄̈́̆́̀̇̆́̄́͑̓̔͂̽̒͒̌͆̊̾͆̅͂͑̾̇̑͌͂̈͆͂̽̑̐̈́̐̃̀̋̋̏̐͒́̀͋̒͌̐̍̃̇͛̅̏̔̈̊͂͒͊̐̀̋̌̔̐̆̂̌̅͌̊̑̓̾̽̒̔͌̍̈͂͂̽͋̍́̉͊̌͛́͌͂̽̎̊̂̾͒̑̋̍̑̌͗̑̿͆͛͛̇̏̃̅̉̓͋͛͆̌̂͆̓͊̂̍̈́̑̈́̅͋̃̀̋̊̈́̾̂̍̈́͂̏͋́͐͐̌͐̈́̑̎̈̆̐̀̀͑̀̅̾̽̀̄̂͂͋̃̈́͋̈́͛͑̄͊͌͂̽̄̿̀̈́̈́͑͐͆̈́̆̈́̍͂̽̂̈́́̈́̂̾̈́̈́̑͆̏̀̋̔̓̆͐̈́̓̓͐̍̐̓͆̿̓̌̔̎̋͛̇̌̀̅͐̓̈́̉͐̌̌̓̈́͗̊̐̇̄͂̒̓͗̾͆̈̅̋̐͑̈́͊͐̌́͆̓͛̀̅̓͂̒͒̀̔̉̏͒͗͗͗́̀̑̅̃̇̂̐̑̅̃̏̐̂̀̐́͊̑͐͌͋̉͒̊̅̉̾̑̉͛̾͐́̑͗̇́͑͂̄̅̽͆̂̃̄̅̌̎͌͆̂͌̾̋̿̈́̋͌̊̑͊̐̅̆̎́͒͛̐̎́́̌̔̏͗̉̂́̈́͐͐́̀͑̈́́̀͑̈́̽̿̿̽͛̈̌̎̽̒̑͗̄͋̊̈́̀̉̒̀́͗̇̈́͂̿́̐͐͒̔̃͌̈́̌̉͒̾̒̄̍͆̆͑̓̋̅͗̇̂͋̂̀̔̿̒̆̓͗̍̀̂͛̈́͂͊̀̏̌͂̾̽̏̒͊̈́̇̊̓̑̈́̒̽̊̌̓̆̈́̉͒̀͑̀͌͛̈́̑͑͊̓͆̈́͛̅͑̈͆̇̈́̄͆͋͒̽̀̐̊̓̄͌̿̌̑̂̐̏̄͑͗̇̾̈́̌̅̒̐͒͑̽̑̉̄̎̊̃́̌̓̎̀̀̄̓͌͐̎͌̄̒̇̐͛͑́̉̄̾́͛͗̀͗͊͌̈́̎͗͌̈̇͛́̐̏͑̌̎̊̄̑͛̿́͆̇̾̍͛͋͐̎͌̾̍̽͋͛̒̂͌̄͌͐͋̈́̃̔̀̓̀̎̈̀̒̂̉͊͂̐̄̽̀́͌̅͆̉̋̏̾̔͛̑͗̄̍͛̊͊͆̀͂͐̂̎͋͋̓̅̋̓̊̉̈́͆̌̐͗̍̃̆̓͊̅̓̀̋̌̈́̽̅͆̀͂̍̈́̎̒͗̓̽́̈́̄͗͌̓̂̒́̐̏̔̑́͂̎̐̾͛̈́̈́̔͑̾́̈́͛̌̉̔̇̑̑̍̍̏́̌̇̓̽̓̆̓̀͂̾̿͛̃͋̏̔̅͒͂͛̋̽̈́̋͋̎̇͛̔̎͒̋̅̄̎̄̌̈́̔̓͛̓̎̀͆̀̄̽́̽͆̋́͆̑̊͛̐̇̌͒͆͆͆̆̅̓͒̈̄͛̏̋̏̀̄̇͌͗͑͑̐̾̀̍̊̓̔̔̆̓̊͌́͘͘͘̕͘͘͘͘̕͘̕̕͘̕̚͘̚̕̚͘͘͘͘̕̚̕̕̕̕̕̚̕̚͘̕̕̚̕̚̕͘̚̚̕͘̚̕͘̚̚͘̕̕̕̚̕͘̚̚̚̕͘͘̚̕̕̚̚̚̚̕͘̕̕͘̕̚̕̚͘͘̕̕̚͘͘̕͘̚̚̕̚̕̕͘̚̚̚̕̚͘̕̚̚͘̚̕͘̕̚̕̕̚̕͘̚̚͘̕̕̕̕͘͘̕̕͘̚̚̚͘̚̕͘̚͘̚̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͠͠͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͠͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅ/̶̶̸̸̴̶̴̶̴̵̵̸̸̵̸̸̸̷̷̵̷̵̵̵̷̷̵̷̸̶̴̶̸̷̷̷̸̸̸̴̴̸̶̵̵̴̶̴̶̶̵̴̸̸̶̵̷̴̵̵̶̷̷̵̷̴̴̸̴̵̵̸̷̶̸̸̷̸̴̵̸̶̸̸̶̸̴̷̵̸̸̷̴̸̷̵̷̸̶̶̵̴̷̴̵̸̵̴̶̴̸̶̵̷̷̵̶̴̶̸̷̷̷̶̴̸̸̵̷̴̴̸̶̶̸̶̶̷̶̸̷̶̶̸̷̴̷̵̷̵̸̷̸̶̸̸̴̸̴̷̴̷̶̶̴̶̸̷̴̸̴̵̶̵̸̵̶̸̸̸̶̷̴̷̴̶̴̷̸̸̸̴̸̸̷̴̷̶̶̶̸̷̵̷̵̶̷̴̶̸̴̸̷̷̷̶̶̴̵̸̴̴̴̴̸̵̸̷̷̵̴̶̸̷̵̸̴̵̸̷̶̴̷̶̸̶̴̵̷̵̷̸̸̵̴̶̸̷̸̴̷̵̶̶̸̵̴̷̵̶̶̸̷̴̵̴̷̴̸̸̸̶̸̵̵̷̶̴̷̴̶̴̴̵̶̴̸̸̷̷̴̸̵̵̵̸̷̸̸̷̶̵̵̴̶̵̸̸̴̷̸̷̵̵̷̸̵̴̸̷̶̸̷̷̴̵̷̶̸̵̴̸̴̴̷̴̶̵̵̷̵̸̶̵̷̷̶̶̷̶̴̸̶̶̴̵̸̴̷̶̴̸̴̶̸̶̴̷̷̶̷̷̷̷̸̴̴̵̶̸̸̴̷̶̶̶̶̸̴̴̶̶̵̸̴̴̸̶̴̸̴̴̸̷̸̵̶̶̷̸̷̵̶̷̴̸̸̢̢̨̢̢̡̢̨̢̡̧̡̢̡̢̢̨̡̨̨̢̢̨̨̨̢̡̧̡̨̡̧̢̧̢̡̧̨̨̢̨̨̨̧̨̡̨̨̧̢̢̡̢̨̧̧̨̢̧̧̨̡̨̢̨̧̡̢̡̡̧̧̨̡̧̨̡̡̡̢̧̧̡̧̡̧̡̢̧̢̧̡̡̨̢̡̨̧̡̢̢̧̢̢̢̨̡̨̢̧̡̢̨̢̧̧̧̨̡̧̧̡̢̧̢̢̨̢̢̢̨̧̡̧̧̨̧̧̨̨̨̡̨̨̢̨̧̢̡̨̢̢̡̧̧̧̧̡̡̢̡̢̧̨̡̧̨̢̡̢̢̡̨̡̢̡̢̡̢̢̧̡̡̧̧̢̢̢̢̧̢̢̨̡̢̡̨̢̢̧̨̨̧̢̡̡̧̢̨̢̢̢̧̢̢̢̢̡̡̧̨̧̨̧̨̡̧̢̢̡̧̢̧̨̡̧̧̡̢̡̢̧̡̨̡̢̧̡̡̡̨̨̨̧̨̡̡̧̧̨̨̢̡̧̨̨̨̧̧̢̢̨̢̢̨̢̧̡̡̢̧̧̢̡̧̡̢̧̢̨̢̡̧̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̖͚̝̲̰͔̩̗̺̺̭͍̺͕̺̠̦͈͍̯̩͈͔̲̮̲̖̥̦͖͖̞̻̣͕͍̫̳̭͉̩̝̳̪̙̭͇̜͙͕̯̺̘͕̪̞͕͈̳͇̖̹̭͙̪̰͕͔͚̼͕̦͇̮̭̠̞̣͈͔̦̤̥̱̥̬̤̯̬͙̠͕̪̺̜͉̭̭̣͙͈̞͇̰̲̪̤̥͕͉͓̭̮̜͇̫̯̪̝͔͚̯̩̠͇̳̭̰̺͖̲̙̻͉̟̪̙̝͕͇̜̞̘͕̼̼̭̗̣̫̣̝̣̯̣͙͖̖̠̜̻̤̪̙͎͓̝̭̭͎̳̳̹͔̹͎̪͓̗̱͉͚͔͚̜̟̖̜̼̹̹͓̗̱̭̝̱͈̠͎̼̭͉̟͎̟͔͇̺̰̝̘͓̰̙̱̞̭͖̜̙̳͖̟͖̱̠̩̼̱̫̭̺͙̹̘̤̹̳̦̬̳̘̘̞̩͍̲̗̘͍̘̮̹̙͚̤͈̤͙̹͈͚̞̟̜̝̜̹͉̖̮͇̯̱̝̘̠͈͔̦̗̻̜̤̤͚͈̭̘̟̗̭̰̟̟͎̬͖̙͖͖̠͕̟̩̩͎̮̟͍̥͉̠͙̲͍̳͖̜̠̮͉̫̩͕̗̯͖̯̳̮̣̬̬͎͍̰͖̝̠̯̠͚̹͚̺̻̹͇̜̬̟̲̙̤̟̯̤̠̯͈͍͔͈̠̥͓̱͕͖̩̱̭̗̻͍̰̗̲͔̹̟̖̮̬͎̩̗͚̻͖͍̞͚̫̜̣̣̪͇̣͍̱̫͕͙̟͖̪̝͔̩̯͇̳̺͍͓̲̫̥͓̣̠͍̟͉̟̺̥͎̯͉̗̜̳͎͎̯̣͉̞̼͎̦̝͎̣͓̯̖͙͉̖̜͍̼̦͉̲̞̻̺̱̩̮̠̤̞͖̩̝̲̙̭̞̮̪̟̠̼̻̫̦̜̖͍̠̼̩͚̹̝̠̰̠͓̗͓͍͔̘̘͓͕͙͉̮̗͕̤͚̣͎͖̦̱̜̠̺̹͈̬̟̱̳͍͉͔̠͈̭̩͓̞̮̟̣̤̟̣͔͈̯̝̦̙̬̭̟͍͎̘̹̹̜̙͙̱̞̳͙̻͔̲͖̳̳̮̼̦̹̺̜̜̣̮̩̪͖͇̤̘̤̝̯̺̗͕͍͚̲̣͇͕̥̞̘̻̣͍̭̗̪̲̝̱͙̜͕͖̦̪̠̹̳͎͙̲̳̦̙̦̣̜͚͎͖̺̪̪̺̤̙̰̝̤̣̬͓͓̦̥͓͍͔͔͈̹̦͎̤͓̩̤̫̳̻̩̖̠̼̗̰̯͈̘̱̲͈͍̦͙̪̣͚̫̭͍̪͇͓̤̰̣̲̲̹̰̳̠̦͍̳̰̖̤̪͓͚͇̱̳̮̝̫͍͇͈̯͙͇̻͉͍̗̦̲̹̙͔̭̮̬̺̻͈̲̫̥̮͖͙̩̖̜̞̻̯͎̥̺̞̥̘̥̻̝̳̼͎͎̲͖̣̘͍͔̺̫͕̤̯̙̲̣̝̼̬̣͔̥̤̯͖͎̫̭͇̱̠̦͚̪̮̪̘̗͕̦͕̭͙͙̳̺̪͇̯̥̙̯̝̳̯̜̻̞̙̘̙̰͈͎͇̹̤͖̬͔͍̳̭̗͍͍͈̰͖̣̖̫̗̜̺̥͓͔̺̬͙͉̤̲̦̳̱͎͍̜̣̜̙͓̰̲̻͔̟̟̠̮̹͎̠̜̻̗̯̘͇͔̺͉̪̦͙̺͍̰̟̳̝̠͍̖̪͚̫̫̠͚̲̟͚̜͈͖̳̹̭̬̣͉̗̘̱̲̹͔͈̥̠̩̘͈̣̣̘̘̟̞̻̜͙͇̫̹͖̜͓̱̤̣͎̩̗̭̬̫̩̞̭͚͎̞͖̪͎͎̺̣͓̺̗̹̝͚̩̺̤̮͖̖̦̻͓͓̭͍͕̭̞̪̗̣̘̟͇͇̺̼͙̠̼͕͚̘͕͔͇̤̹̲̰̦̟̝̦̝͙̟̯̖̣͖͇̹̯̤̪͓̭͉̩̦̯͕̺̗͕̯͚͎̙͎͍̺̘͍̮̤̘͇͈̺̼͚͙͍̰̯͈̼̲̖̫͎͕͍͔̜͈̲͓̙̖͈͖̘̬̩̮͉͖͕̱̠̟̳̗͚̠̱̹̥̖̲̟͓̮͇̬͍̗̯͔͍̮̣͚͔̠̻̪̱͓̠͇̣͉̬͔̠̩͈̖̼̝̻̮̮͓͙͉̩̳̖͈̥̤̰̜̙̺̮̻͈̜͔͉͕͓̳̳̦̮͎̲͔̙̳̻͚̙̣͓͎̤̻̝̖̮̱͓̬̼̱̠̰͍̮̳̩̮̗͖̱͖̮̝̖̪̖̲̻̻̳͍̙̰͎͈̰̥̱̱̘̝̖͙͎̟̟͈̼͇̣̩̰̘̯̭̠̤͖̘͕̜̺̯͈̭̱͚̞͎͍̙̫̻͉̠̝̫̞̞̭̠̺̘̗̞̥̲̺̲̲͓̻̲̱̹͕̯̦̞͓̦̞̦̹̱̪͎̻̳̟̮̥̩̖̩̤̥̺̯̘̯͙̥̺̦̙̯̪̳̩̥͓̣͈̹̜͇͙̫̝͙̗̣͕̤̠͚̟̠̬̠̖͖͔̝͓̟̬̰̙̠̭̩̦̺̜̮̺̼͍̲̹̲̠̳͓̻͙̟̖̘͈̮͙̹̮̣̲͙̭͚̜͙̼̩̳̰̣̺̮̙̝͉̺͙̦̳̝̗̠̞̗̹͉̻͚̪̬̗̙͎̞̬̣̭̪͕͎̥̗̬̣̦͓̰̩̱̰̮̦̮̻͈̤̲̹̰̥̤͓̺̱̥̬̟̯͎͉̬̹͈̦̖̖͕̙̺̯̦̼̟̞̥̙̫̲̜̜̗̘̰͈͉͍̺͕͍̱̦̹̙̪̦̲̩̪͍̙̣̰̯̦͎̟̟̠̱͉͖̠̹̲̣̳̲̬̣̝͖̘̳͖͍̗̰̭͖͈̠͍̹̬͈̯͍͕̹̣̪̭͈̝͕͖̟͕̩̱̣̯̗̟͙͇͕̬̣̟͚͍̤̖̝͇͈͇̳̭̯̖̖̯̳̹̰͍̫̫̜͚̤͕̺̺̥̬̙̯̤̣̞̻͖̪̼̫̠̖̝̳͇̟̮̘͕̩̟̰͇̮͙͇̠̞͉͍̝͉̮̹͖͖̼̫͕̭͖͔̮̩͈̱̩͓̲͓̬̟̼̝͖̮͎̩̠͔̦̙̩͙̮̺͕̬͚̰̗͕̲͎͎̮̹̩̦̙͙̤̻͍̥͈̖̫̝̻̣̫̦̙̗͚͉̭̭̺̼̱̘̞̦͇̣̦͖͔̤̹̣̱͖̺̼͖͓͙͚̙̪̖̦̱̣̫̻̯͍̰͖̰͍̗͍̠̟̜̱̪̜̮̩̪̺͚̣̬̯̟̭̪̙͙̝͎̥̙͕̖̻̟̠̥͇̟̜͎͉͖͍̳͔̬͎͓̥̯̩̰̜͇̘̙̬͚̫̮͎̞̝͙͕̯͎̣̱̭͚͕̪͚͚̞̺̜̳͚͇̪͎̳͎̫̹̥̰͎̣̲̪̜͙̱̫̱͎̯̖͍̤̻̝̤͉̖̩̬̖̺͙̮̲̞̰͉̝̖̰͙̱̭̼̲͉̞̮̫͈̬͖̪̱̪͈͓̖̤̯̤͇̻͚̠̖͚̟͎̟̮̬͙̲̯̳̦͔͍̪̺̙̳̰̱͇͉͈̠͇͚̺͖͉̩̤͚̰̪̲͍̳͚͖̟̯͈̰̫̞̩̝͙̠̥͚̠͙̭̦̤͔̰̞̞͇̦͎̠͕͚̬͈̬͓̳̠̞̗̙͇͈̩̰̝̩̯̻̳͇̥̝̬̜̻͚̬̙͔̝̠̣̙̞̭̟̗͚̖̼̤̜̲͈̬̼̩̞̹͕̠̪̙̫̱̣̩̞͓̗͙̖͎̘͖͔͎̲͈̰̥̖̬̥͉͍̯̟͔̦̩̘̺̰̟͉̰̤̞̬̪͖̲̻̜̩̟̰̺͙͖̯̘̩̫̟͇͙̦̝̝͚̙͎͈͍͓̙̱̘̦̩̳͉̣̝̲̜̯̪̱͍̼̬̠̭̼̼̰̞̩̳̬̺͖̭̼̱͔͈̰̱̠̤̬̙̫͖͓̩͔̥̯̫̬̗͇̺̤̖͔̻̖͍̳̭̼͈̘̼̲͕͖̹͓̻̻̯͇͓̹͔̞̙̺̲̳͉̰̠̱̩̞̲͓̥̹̯̱̣̥͖̥̼͎̲̗̖̪̱̳̘̫͇̞͚̬̜̞̣̬͚͖̱̻̞̥̮̞̹̭̖̣̹̦͓̹͚̝̹̝͉̟̼̥̬͇͚͈͎̼̖̥͚̗̦̼̱̮̥̤̞̙͎͔̲̻͚̺̰͚̺͙̠͚͍̖̥̭̠̞̗̮̞͖̬͈̪̜̬͈̖̗͖̭͔͕͙̱̻̣̭͓̮͓̖̖̮̫͍̟̪̙͔̙̘̪͈̭̘̫͕͚̹͙͕̘̗̼̜̯̦̤͚̬̙̼͉̣̜̼̮͙̗͎̳̤̹̙̦̘̼̤̫͎̤̪̳̲̖̟̰͇̹̯̦͍̫̮̙̝̙̦͍̮̱͈̖͓̲͔͕̼͖͇̱̘̘̦̦̥̞̫̩̝̦̥͉̯̝̗̼͈̘̲͉̝̖̣̥̗̜̰͚̺͚͎͓̼̫͍̫̪͉͕̜̥̦̤̯͖̮̜̹̮̪͇̥̟̱͙̫͔̟͉̗̠̮̩̱̲̬̱̦͚͔͎̜̤̮̰̖̤̘͓̫̮͓̺̰͎͈͙̙̘̤̟͔͉̪̳͙̠͕̘̲̲͎͚̩̭͍̟̮͚̠̺͎͕̬͙̳̞̞̣̗̺̣̳̬̟̹͕͚̪̺̮͔̞̦̠͖͍̹̜̟̝̼̬̻͚̘̳͚̠̼̭̜̯̱͙͇̬̲̖̳͖̗̙̦͔̜͕̪̝̪͓͉̞͓̻̟̤̞̘̬͖͕̫̠͕̺̥͚̼̹̫͚͓͕͕͕͎̯̻̦̖͖̘̫͚̬̼͚̭̪̖̯͈̙̝͙͙̞̗̭̘̩̼̜͖͔̞̣̲̳̺̼͕̲̜̲̟͈̻̦͎͙͚̤͎̫̲̺͓̻̦̖̰̦͙̙̘̼͕̩̟͍̮̝̘̲̥̭̠̟̳̰̙̟̭̟̳̪̜͔̖̮̳̣̪͙̯̮̱̼̗͉̯̲͖͚̙̘͙͙̲͇̭̘̙͔͔̙̲͍͎̫̤̯̣͚̦͇̠̺̰̘̭̺͙͍̝̗̣͖̯̝̦̬̱͔̬̻̙̪̪̹͍͇̯̯̩͇̮̱̙̠͍̦͖͎͇͓̯͎͚̣͓͎͇̬͉͓̮̹͎̭̬͖̩̫̪̰͍̙̫̪̬̝̬̪̺̦͈̠̘̳͇̞͕̗̜̲͚͙̤͍̥̜͕̣̦̞̼͓̱̯͔͇͍̤̘̼̱̰̤̤̼̹͍̰̫̗͚͈̦̰̩̰̼̟͎̭̭̼̠͇̟͖̖̻̭̤͈͎͚͉͎̪̭̼̪͔̭̟̪̹̳̰̲͓͇̰̠̯̹̭͚̺͈̟͙̝̰̲͙̜̞̻͇͉͎̖̥̺̬͍̜̭̫̪̙̥̳͕̰̖͙̪̜͈̟͓͙̯̗̠͉̳̰̲̻͔̖̙̱͔̩͎̳͎͎͈̰͓̠̱̠̭̻̼̲̲͍̩̭̱̪̘͚̱̙̠̬͚̠̙̮̱̟͕̫̺͕̫̲͎̠̹̙̱͓̗͕͖̟̠͔̮̥̝̭͓̳̣̝͈̠̣̗̘̝̩͚̻̻̻̺̜̞͉͙̬̙̠̞͖̩͚̘̙͓̫͖͉͙̞̼͎̻̼̪̜̙̹̪̣̹̗̘̫̻͉̜͔̪̪͔̼͙̲̰͕͖̭͖̦̜̬̯̩̭̜̰̯̪͓͍̟̹͖̳̳͓̪̪̞͉̪̤̺̝̲͇̙̥͚̫̜̝͖͑͊̑́͂̏̽́̋̃́̇̈́̑̓͛͐͑̒̇͌̉͌̔̉̋̆̽͂̓͗̒̆́̄̉͊͐̿̆̆͗͗͊̽̋͌̃̋̆̏̑̂͐́̄̉͛̈́̈́̽́̏̈́͐̅͊̿̈́̆͂͊͂̈́͋͛̐̂̊̽͂̈́̃͋̃̈́̅̿͂̈́̑̀̆̍̽̄̈́͛̑̿̌̓́̒̋́̍̇̿͑̔̏̋́̿̌̃͌͌̈́̂̈́̂̀́̿̓̈̄̈́̈́̉̇̒̀̏̓͒͂̈́́̊̉͗̿̾̃̔̍̀̽̏̈̋͌̓̔́̍̽̏̈́̔̇̍̀͒́̄́̽̍́̈́̎̄͒̔́͆̀̄̏̏̈́̇́͗̈̎̈̈͗̂̀̓͊̿͂͑́̐̓̓̂̀̎̆͗̌̃̂͛͂̉̓̽̇͒̀͆͐̌̎̋͆̽̓̒̉̊̌͋̃̀̂̌̍̿̒̉̉̀͋͊̒͑͐̊̏́͗̈́͛̄̇̇͂̓̊̏̍̉̑̇̀̌̀͗̇̄̍̌́̌́͋̅͗̍̍̑̽͊̑͌̐̂̑̑͗̅̋̆̌̂̆͋̈͌̈́̐̆̈́̆̈́̇̏̉̈́̄̽̎̓̅͒͋͌́̉̅̈́͐̏̂̎̔̅̽̓̀͗̉̀͐̎̀͑̆͆̄̓̓̐̏̋͊̏̿̍͌́̈́̉̓̾̔̔͐̂̂̽̏̉̿̆͗̾̅̄̍̃̔̋̈́̈̀̇́̓̀̅̐́̆̊͌̃̀͆́̌͆̏̎̌́͆͆́͑̈́̏̀͗̈̉̃̃͌͐͗͒̀̈́̾͌̃̓̌͊̇̈̇͆̉̾̇͐̂͛͒̽͂̏͊̉̈́̑̏̎̒̃̑̊̓̑̈͋̓̌̾͊̀̊́̂̈́̅̓͑̿̾̉͑͐͋̒̂͐̊̈́̈́͑̾̄̓̉͐̀́͋̽̾̏̓̂͋̏̑͐̽̍͌̈̐̒̽̓͗͊̄̆̈́̈̀̂̄̾̂̉̈́̀̀̏̃̎̈́̽̎̈́̅̎͊̒̐̽͌̇̊̓̽͂̀͆̓̽͗̏̓̓̽̓͒͂͆̏̒̈͊́̓̈́̓̈̀͌̎̆̒͑͆̃̀̈́̅̑͋̂̂̄́̇̽̀̅͒̿̑͋̓̒͗͛̉̌̿͌́͛̿͊̄͒̈́̾͒̂̂̏̈͗̔̇̒̆̀̽̅̍̾͂̇̾̈́̇̏̋̀͛̈͐͆̌̇̓̃̈́̃͌̇͆̒̏̍̀͒̑̈́̄̆̒͋̉́̾̉̀̀̽̓̄̍́͒̈́̇̄̆͑̅͐̒͛̌̄̃̀̑̂́̆̈́̃̍̄̈́̈́̐̋͒̆̿̑̌̽̓͊͐͗̓̊̈́̈́̇̃̉̓̈́̇̈́̍̈͐̎͛̈́́̐̀͋̿͗̒̄͒͒̈́̇̃͋͑̑̇̆̈́̒̊̇̒͛͗͂̓̔̌̆͊̀̈́͆̈́͐̐̆͐̇͋̄̆̿̽̍̊̈̂̑͆͑̄̎̈́̈́̆͊͆̏̈́́̀͂̿̓̂͗͐̀̈͊́͋̓̾̀͊̈̆̋͐̓͋́̒̒͗̽̾̋̋̆́̔̓͛̌̈̀̄̓͌̒̒̓̾̌̄̌̂͑̄̃̓͗̉̾̅̀̂̑͑̈̒͊͐͐̉̿͑̉͂̂̒͑̎̽̆̈́̐̉̈́̅͐̈́̈́̒͋́̀̐̄͒͌̄̇̈̽͋̅̎̽̈́̆͊̀̈́͐͋́͋͂̈̆̅̈́͊͗͑͆͂̓̇͋̈͑͐̏͌̐̉̒̎̏̍̊̈́͗͐̐͒̈̔͋̂̏̎͆̊̇́̈́̐̀̈́͊̽̆͌́͐̾̈̿͛̿́͐́͒̈̄̇͌͛̐̏̌́̈́̿̏͗͛͌́̋̍̓̐̓͐͐̉̓̓̌͌̎̒̐͛̓̔̀͛̒̇̀́̀͐̅̍͒̌́̈̽̍̈͑̏̏͒̒̓̆͑̂̔̓͊̊͑͆̈́̔̈́͛͌̌͒͋̄͒̎͂̓̎͌͂͑́̄̋͆̀̊̽̆̑͛̋͑̆̉̍͑̂̀̊̀̅͂͊̈́̏͐̇̓̓̋͗̎̽͌̔̓̀̊̉̆̈́̅̆͐̎͑̂͊̑͒̈́͑̈͋̑́͌̉̄͐̀̉̉͗̍̀̀̊̂̈̃̓̉̅̇̽̊̊̔̀͌͑̀̏̌͒̽͛͊̇͐̇̍̋̃̃̑̅̊̏̈͛͊́̓͒̇̏͋̍̄̎͆̀̋̐͗̀͗̈́͒̋̾͆͒̓̽͂͌̊͐́̔͗̅̀̆̊͗̇̓̈́̾́̾̀̆̽̀̅̾̽̃͂͂͊͂͗͂͒̎̔̈́̈́́̎̾̈́̏͑̾̆̿̿͂̓̏̔͌͊͛́̆͌̌́͑̅͑̂̎̑̈̔̽̓͊͆̐͛̾̍̀̅̏́̑̂̈́̀̆̓͆̿͊̈́̋́̀̋̋͛͐̊͋͆̍̑̃̈́̅͆̋̃͗́́̅̿̾̒̎̀͌̑̀͊̀̈́̈́͛̊̓̇̉̀̿̑̾̆̈́̎̇̓͒̑̎̈́̍́̍̅̏̃̑̐̾̅̈́͑̓̔̎̀̑͒͊̿͑̑̏̿̃͑̂͒̇̈̅̾̀̑̌̅͒̀̀̓̄͂̌̄̓̈̀̑̈́̓̑̓̈̉́̅̓͋̃͛̈́͑͌̏͋̎̀͌̈́͛́͒́̄̇̆̈́̏́̍͛́̈̈́͒̍͒̂͌́̂͒̐̆͌̔̉̾̑͛̌͌̄̂̍̾̈́̂́̂́́̅̍͛͂͒͗̌͂͑͋̃̿̀̒͊̎̇̐̽̑͆̓̒͂̒̇͊̉̓̑̌͗̏͗̊̔͆̉̃̈̓̾̓̾̀̍̄̾̄̀̎̉̃̆̒́̀͗͑͌̐̎̓̃̓͋̓̍̽̽̌͗̓̈́̋̇͑̍͂̆̏̂̊̿̉͗̅͌̎͒̍̋̒̀͗̈́̀͌̃̀̈̅͌͂͑́͆̂̔́͑͑͂̏̎̐̌̽͋̎͂̾̓͐͐͛̎́̉̓̒̊̾̑͊̎̓͐̊̓̍̏͊͋̎̇̄́̇̇̇̽̃̌̈́͌́̊̂̾̍̑̋͒͒͆̓̓͗̉̍̿́̆́̐͒̈́́̈̅̂̆̒̂̿̍̈́͆̆̀̓͌̌̀̋͑̅̿̈́̂̍̂͆̀͆͗͑̑̈̑͂͋̌̋̋̏̿̀̎̒́͗̔̏͑̆̀͑͌̒͂̒̊͒̈̈́͂̌̈́̊̑̊̽͋̅̀́́͗̊̆͑̽̊͆̉̂̑̿̐͂͒͒͑͂̈́̀͂̀̋̊̏̒̃̍̈͂̿̈́̈̈́̏̓͋́̏̍͆͗̔̀̇̅̾̂̏̈́̽̈́̇͑̇͗̀̿̆͒̇̉̃͐͑͛̈́͛̇̎̀͗̅̋̈́͊͌̊͑̔̾̑̿͑͆́̍̋̈́͗̀́͆͊̈́͑͒͆͛̄̒̀̄͂͆̅͒̆́̏̐̀̾̎̈̄̆̓͂̊̇̐͌̅̅͒̈́̄͋̏̊͋͒̂̂̑͐̓̓̒̃̃͆̍͐̌̈͌̀̀̆͊́͗̀̈́̈́̑̊̇͌̓̒̂̾͛̓̎̓͂̌̊͑͋̅̈́̄̐͗̎͑́̈̆̃̈́̆́̈̂̌̾͗̇̾̌͗̆̂̌̑̽̇̒̆͐̇̔̅̅͌͒̍̀̃̈́́̃̈́̍̈̎̓̏̇͊̒̓̑̑̒̑͐̄͆͐̊̈̍͐̃́̆́͐̃͐̐̆̀̓̓͒̒̏̓̒̂̾͌̌̈͌̽͐̂̂̃͑̄͌͒̅̈́͒̐͌̄̉͗̒̌̿̈́̀̈̃́̃̒̑̅̓̈̔̂̈́̈͗͌͆̈́̆́̍͌̈́͐̈́̍̈́͗̅͌̑̿̈́͗̋͆̈̑̄͒̄̓̉̓͌͑̐͑͊̋̋̈͆̃̃͑͌̅́̈́̏͐̒͛̓̆͗̌̈̌̎̔̐̄̋̒̀͑̾͒̈̈̀̾́̆̓̀̽͑̑̅̈́̋̈́͑͐̂̌̇̿͛̍͗͊̔͐̒́͋̾̄̔̀̐̋̒̂̏͒̂̊̔̑̈́̉̈́̏̐͊́̊̓̈́̔̔̂̓͊̍͗͊́͋͌̀̆̃̀̆́̇̈̅̃̐̈́̆̈̈́͋̀̾̆̍̄̑̂̍̈́̌́̀͐͗̈́͒͆̂̋̑̿́̄̿̔̓̒͒͌̇̀̂̍̾̋͂̀̏̋̔̍̈̔̑̂̄̅̀̊̔̽͛̍̈̌̑͗͌̅͌͂̀̇̓̽͒̀̋͌̽́̆̅͊̿̓̂̈̈́̅̑̉́̉̎̈͐̾͒̿̃̈́̉͛̇̓̓̃̆̄̐̏̈̄̀̅̌̐͊͗̓̍̇̈́͆̒̈́̉͐͗̓́̍̅̒͋̑̉̂͆̾̉͗̍̇̾̈̉̅̍̀̌̓͋̓̆̆̈́̀̊̈́͒͐̉̓̿͑͆̎͗̌̌̊͋̏̈́̅̏̈́̿̆͌̒̒̊̿̇̀̈́̏̐͐́̋̓͑̈́͌̏͒̋̈̿͗̈͗̾̈́̐̂̇͊̀̎̈́̿̆̽̄̈͆̎̿̇͋́̋̍̀̾̔̆̒͗̄̾̿̀̄͊͐̑̿̌͌̔͌͛̈́͛̊̀͌͊͒͊͒͗̄̓͌̒͛̿̎́͋̒͒̅̓͆̈́̾̔͋̍͌͐̏̀̒̎̿̀̒̋͒͑̈́̽͗̈͑͋̈͋̽͗͐̄̽̀̃͌͆̐̍̀̒̂̾̏̊͒͛͂͑̈̅́̀͌̾̓̂͂̄̓̑́̄̓̓̈́͛͌͆͆̈̃̉̑́̃̑̈́̋͐̊̿͐́̈̈́́̓̄͑͐͌̊́́̈̐̉̋͒̐̋̀̌̀̌͌̋̋̂̓̑̆̎̑͗̈́͒̔̉̓̎̆̐̽̔̈̌̏́̾̃̀̈́̈́̏̐͗̔̄̓̋͂͒̽̽̈́̆̀̂̃͋̈́̎̋͌̑̈̇̌͌͑̈́̽̔̓̇͛͑̏̈́̏͛̿̌̄̑͛͐͆̏̃͊̈̄̌͐̀́͋͌̇͊̾͐͒̄͑͋̾̀̊̅͊̅̓͐̒̐̀͆͋͗̌͌̋͌̔̇́̾̊̀̽̅͋́͛̽͗̅͋́͒̏̐̄͛̾̑͊̆̋̄̏͒̅͌̈́̌̉̄̈́̆̿́̈́̿́̂̍̽̀̈́̎͂̉͂̀͋̊͆̽͒̐͗̂̓̑̃́̌̃̎̅̀̐́̓̃͑̂̽̑̂̔͆͛̈́̾̆̉̇̃̑̔́́͂̔͐̎̆̽͋̆̍̂͊̉̇͋̇̓̓̅̔͋́͛̆̎̒̿̿̓̒̈́̂̾͒̌͛̆̾̍̏̏̔͌̿̂̊̈́̊͑̌́͌̃́͛͆̔͐̿̑̌͛̍͛͛͗̽̌͌͛̋̓͊͌͊̍̅̔͑̅̉̈́́͊̅̀̈́̇̒́̓͆̅͑̎͌̎̊̀́̏͌͌͋̿̀̓͛͗̓̂̒̇̆̀̔̏̈́́́͑̇̅̅̓̓͐̉̔͒̎̔̂͒̈́̾̋̃̐̆̇̀̋̇̅͋͋̃͋͊̈́̋̄̓̉̈́̈́͘͘̕̕̚͘͘̚̕͘̚̚͘̕̕̕̕͘͘͘͘̚̕̚̚̚͘͘̕̚̚͘̚͘̚͘̕̕̕͘͘͘̚̚͘̚̚̚̕̕̚͘̚͘̕͘͘̚̕̚̚̕̚̕͘̕̕̚͘̚̕̕̚̕̕̕͘̕̚̚̕̚͘̕̕͘̚̚̕̕͘͘̕͘̚̕̚͘͘̚̕͘̚̚̚͘̚͘̚̚͘͘̕̚͘̚̚̕͘͘̚̕͘̚̕̕͘̚͘̕̚͘̕͘̚̕̚͘̕͘̚͘̕͘̚͘͘̕̚̕͘̚̕͘̕̕̕͘̚͘͘̕̕͘̕͘̚̚͘̕͘̚̕̕͘̚̕̚͘͘̕̕͘͘̕̕̕͘̚͘̕͘͘͘̕̚̚̕̕͘͘̕̕͘̕͘͘̚͘̚͘̚̕͘̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͠͝͠͝͝͠͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͠͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͠͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͠͠͠͝͠͝͠͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͠͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅ/̸̸̶̴̷̶̷̸̵̶̷̶̶̴̴̸̷̸̷̴̶̸̸̷̷̷̵̷̸̸̵̶̴̴̴̶̸̵̵̸̵̵̵̵̵̶̴̷̵̷̶̶̷̸̷̵̶̵̶̶̸̸̸̸̸̵̸̸̶̶̶̴̸̴̶̸̶̶̶̷̸̶̸̵̵̷̸̴̴̴̷̴̷̶̴̸̸̶̴̵̶̶̷̶̵̵̶̷̷̷̸̸̷̷̵̶̷̷̴̸̷̴̸̴̶̷̷̸̶̸̴̵̶̸̸̴̴̴̶̷̷̷̷̸̸̷̵̵̶̸̶̵̷̸̶̸̴̶̶̸̷̷̸̴̸̸̷̶̷̸̷̸̵̸̶̷̸̶̶̷̴̵̵̶̷̶̷̸̸̷̴̶̶̴̶̴̷̴̴̷̸̶̸̷̵̵̴̷̸̴̶̸̵̶̵̸̶̴̴̴̴̵̸̵̵̵̶̶̴̶̴̴̴̴̷̸̵̶̶̷̴̴̶̶̶̵̸̶̸̵̷̶̵̷̴̷̴̶̷̵̷̷̷̷̴̷̴̷̸̶̴̷̷̴̴̵̷̷̷̴̶̴̶̶̴̸̴̷̵̷̸̵̶̵̴̶̶̵̷̷̴̸̴̷̷̵̶̵̶̸̸̶̸̶̸̵̴̵̸̷̵̴̶̴̸̸̸̴̴̶̶̶̴̵̶̵̴̶̸̶̴̶̶̴̸̸̸̶̵̸̷̴̸̴̸̷̵̵̶̸̴̴̵̵̴̵̴̴̸̴̴̸̸̸̵̴̴̴̸̶̵̵̵̸̴̸̴̷̴̵̴̷̷̴̴̷̶̵̶̶̶̴̷̸̵̵̵̶̷̸̸̵̷̸̴̴̵̵̷̴̶̴̵̵̵̷̸̵̡̧̡̨̡̢̢̢̨̢̨̡̢̧̧̢̢̧̧̢̨̢̧̧̧̡̧̧̢̧̧̡̡̡̡̡̧̨̧̢̡̨̡̧̡̢̨̨̧̨̨̧̧̨̢̢̢̧̨̢̡̡̢̨̧̨̨̢̡̡̧̨̡̢̧̨̢̡̢̢̧̨̢̨̡̨̧̨̢̡̧̢̧̢̢̨̡̢̢̢̨̧̡̧̢̨̢̧̡̨̨̢̧̡̨̡̡̧̧̨̢̧̧̢̢̢̢̢̨̨̨̢̧̡̢̨̧̡̢̢̢̧̢̧̢̢̧̨̨̧̡̡̢̢̢̨̢̡̨̢̢̧̧̧̡̢̧̨̡̧̡̢̡̡̨̨̡̧̡̨̡̡̢̡̡̧̧̨̢̢̢̢̨̢̢̨̧̨̧̢̧̨̧̢̧̨̨̢̨̢̢̡̧̢̡̢̧̧̡̨̧̧̡̢̧̨̧̨̢̡̡̧̢̧̧̨̧̧̡̡̨̡̧̢̨̨̧̢̧̧̡̡̧̨̢̧̧̨̡̡̢̧̧̢̡̡̡̧̧̡̧̡̨̨̡̧̢̧̨̧̡̧̡̢̢̢̡̧̨̧̢̡̢̡̡̨̨̢̢̢̧̧̧̧̧̧̢̢̢̧̧̧̨̢̡̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̘̪̙̺͓̼̤͇̯̰̖͎͕͙̫̤̰̞̼̬̮̪̬͚̰͉͇̜͍̯̭̯̖̠͚̮͉̣̻̱͓̹̱̟͍̞̘̙̩̲̦̠͖͚̼͖̘͚̺̞͕̫̣̰̭̖̹̲͈̬̥̞̤̝͍̩͉̞͕̘̥̞̼̥̠̣̪͔̮̥͕͖͉̙̩͉̫̯̣̖̗̯̳̪͇̬̝̗̻̣͕͉̣̣͖̰̥̙͈̣̲̱͈̤͕̲̯͓̗̟̫̺̫̻͉̥̪̙̞̪̝̼̦̩̥̰̦̰̯͙̝̘̯̺͓͈̣̪͈̦͓͈̬̼̠̙̯͚͖͕̺̠͉̣̥̗̪̬̖̣̳͙̟̟̪̮̥͉͙̮̲͍̯̻̤̭̪̝͚͉̠͇̻̩̼͎͙̪͍̭̝̲͕̞̜̻̭̟̼̗̗̼̙̪̭̤̼̯͎̤̪̭͎̙̭̭̰̺̲̻̖̤̱͔͔̩̗̻̦̘̫͈̺̫̘̼̮̖̝̞̠̥͖̞͙̙̪̖̲̪̻̞̩̘͙͇̝͍̹̮͉͉͚͔̲̺͔̗͚̩͈̮͇̝̫̮̜̠̣̠̱̗̤̻͖̤̙̣͓̰̼̱̥̣̮͔̳̜̣͉̗̻̱͎̤̠̯̯̳̠̖̬̠̬̹͓͓̝̳͖̯̰̣͎̺̘̫̜̝̘͉͓̗͚̞͎̣̺̼̯̼̣̼͚̠̞͓̱̳̤̩̠̰̳̝͓͓͔̻͍̩̳̟̙̺͎̣̳̼̪̞̼̙̯͉̖̠͚̮̮̰̹̤̳͎͇̟̜͙͙͎̞̖͇̝̦̩͈̮̩̘̱̩͔̥̮̝͓̪̗͔̖͚͔͔̤̘̖̫̦̹͕̟͚̞̖̤͎̖̪̖̟̤̼͎͎̤̲̼̘̳̱͓̠̯̠̟̖̤̫͔̮̳͙̘̟̻̩̱̟̗̲͔̩̜͕͍͕̲̮̦͎̪̰̖͔͚̰͖͈̙̻̞̘͎̱͈͍̭̻̟̗̻̖̣͕͈͓͍͖̻̙͍̩͔͖̩͖͉̣̜̤͙̦̥͍̭͕̭͇̘͚̣͍͈͓̞̪͈͔͕̝̳͓̗̺͚̥̪̠͔̪̥̱̗̣͕̯̟̲̩̯̖͎̺͉̙͍̳̟̹͔̗̙͕͚͕̖̖̝͉͙͚̙̘̯͔̙̞̯̹̣̺̼̗̩̰͕̝̗͕̥̭̜͉̗͍̣̦̬̠̬̦̙̟̮͇̖̜̝̜̣̳̱̙̹͍̻͇̲͚̘̬̳̮͓͇̲̭͈͎͉̼̠̘̥͍̮̤͍͉͔̲͈̣̫͔̦̭̗̟̻̟̘̦̠̜͉̲͚̮͔̟̻͍̩̼͚̺̳̣͙̤̲̠̻̳̪̟̯̗̜͕̜͔̲̞̥͉̘̹̗̟̥̻͙͉̪̮̩̰͕͚͓͎̼̯̞͚̲̘̠͖̭̱͍̺͓̺̮̭̦̘̘̹͚̰̬̱̭̱̬̺̝͖͚̤̣͇̖̺̩͇͖͕̜̱̰̘̟̗̣͇͈̪̟̳̼͔̼̯̺̞͕̗̭̳̗̗̘͉̱̣͚̲̩̙̹͔̳̬̤̩͙͖̭͖̼͕͔͈̞̭̺̯̲̞̣̩̼̥̙̦̞͙͚̘̠̘̱͇̫͎͖̘͈̞͍̟̥̱̻͉͇͉̘̫̰̖͚̺̖̤̳̤̹̩̺͙̪͖͓̥͎̪͇̲̣̜̻̠̪̩͇̬̮͚̗̙̺̤̼̟̞̠̝̳̞̞̳̣̪̼̼̲̭͔̦̼̮͙̩̗͚̫̫͉̝̩͖̮͈̠͉̰͔̣̞͖̖̜͔̠̺̼̲̤̰͔̙̪̯̲̝̥͉͎̦̭̣̘̠̤͉̠͖̫̰̥̭̼͈̮̱͕͓̼͙̺̣̲͖͇͓̦̪̥̮̖̲͓̜̦̱̫̠̬̹͉̺͕̗̤̘̳̦̗̹̜̘͙̲̗̳͙̪̣͓̟͉̗̹̻͚̺̙͈̤̱͎͙̩̗͔̫͈͎̲̣̺̞͍̘̩̣̟͎̯̘̝̪̙̩̥͚͓̼̫͕̲͎͈͍̻̥̳͍͚͔̝͔̺̩̟̻̳̝͈̙͇͉͖͇̗̪͕͖̯̝̠͈͎̘̞̲̜͇̰̩̟̬̖̗͉̪̝̭̟̝̬͖͚̤̟̬̭̼͙̜̬̣͎̞̹̱̘̣̥̘̜̞̲͖̤̱̱̼͈̯̫͖̗̪̘͉̼̜̘̱̗̤̳̤̭͉̬̩͚̩̝͓̩̩̱͍̥̥̟͙̺̖͇̹̟̩̝̭̬̳͈͎̥̥̖̪͕̗͕̹̻͍͚̖̜̗̺͍̳͎̼̪̙̮̞̬̞̝̬̝̜͍̤̙̤͖̮͈̝̝̲̱̜̤̺͚̠̥͍̱͔̼͔̦̘̹͎̼̝̝̞̗̳̩͔͖̣̩̞̺̜͉̱̗͖̹̮̬̖̲͔̟̗̺͓͕̠̫͕͕̙̘̗͈̼͙̣͈͓̦͉̼͖̟̩̫̣͎̼̣̳̤͈̭̟̳̭̘̟̥͔̤̥̫̺̤̜̟̯̥͎̻̮̠̲̳͚̹͍̪͕͓̦̠̲͔̤͔̩̰̞̼͔̣̰̗͇̦͉̰̼̮̩̤̬̠̻̖̦̥̼̘͖̱̰͖̫̙̜̫͇̱̰͕͉̟͔̼̩͔̰̫̰͕͖̬̤̼͔̙̖͍̘̜͖͕͚̩͓̪̥͙͉̝̺̼̹̤̦̞̤̙̞͕̘̬̬͖̬̞͍͓͎̹̺̮͚̻̤̗͎̮̻͔̯͍̟͍̞̣̼̥͕͓̩͓̯̩̪͓͖̳͎̼̱̲̯̗̭̜̳̘͎̰͎̟̪̟̳̖̺̰̟͔̥̩̻̪̦̳͍̠̝͚͙̟̫̼͖̠̜̯̤̩̞͉̹͙͙̤͈̳͕̗̯͉̺̖͉̲̜̥̟͓̳̺̤̮̘̻̭̭̙̫͎̥̙̤̺̮͖̹̲̖͉̤͇͚̞͈̣̰̭̮̰̣͔͓̪̥̮̭̜͕̪̩̤͇̯̱̳̫̦͇̰̻̭̰̥̗͉̙̯̻̻̖̳̞̣̦͎̖̙̲͔̲̜͇̖̱̖̲̩͚̥͉̤͎̯͙̯̗̫̖̗̲̹̮̩̪̝̗̤͉̰̜̫̟̥̲̲͕̯̮̲͍͖̞͈̯͕͍̠̲̱̫̜̮̹̞̟͓͕̼͚̪̤̱̮̭̘̹̦̘̮̹̝͔̬̯̩̤̝͉̠̣̟̭̙͔̭̖͚̪͚̫͚̫̯̦̘̱̥͍̦̼̙͉̯͇̩̹̝͈̥̫̥̬̱̳͓̫̜̳̳͕̗̤̙̣̖̪̱̘͙͎͇̺̪͕̫̼̯̪̪̹̟̗̲̥̝͔̺̺̫͕̳͉̳͉̙͎̝̥͙͇̠̜̲̟̲̪͎͖͖͕̟͖̬͎͈͚̯̩͚̯̠͈̥̭̘̫̦̟̗̗͙̣̤͉͖̖͖͔͙̭͓͕̱͓̯͍̟͓͙͈͖̖͓̱͇̩̯̹̪̪͈̱̤̘͙̲̣̳͖̜̺̥̩͚̘̼̖̮̱̘̝̗̤̫̻̟͓̤͈̟̻̱̲͕̙͍̺̦͇̥̭̙͎̣͚̘̠̬̫̻͇̳͔̠̟̲̭̭̣͈̙͈̥̰̤̱͙̦̖̤̖̮̩͙̼̘̼̝͈̻̬̘͉̻͓̟̣̪̯̪̲̹̬̝͓̼̳͚̗̭̮̹̟̦̦͔̲͕͍͓̭͔̼͙̼̘͚̰̟̣̩̤̘͚̟͔͇̹͉̞͙̠̪̣͕̦̭̫͔̮͍̖̜̼͈̳̰̝̫̰͉̞̯̗̟̖͓̦̥̞̣͓͙͙̟̱̤̰͓̹̼͖̥̺̤̪͍͖̺̹͓̜̺̻͚̦̪̹̯̺̩͙̻̱͎͕͍͍̭̪̟̹͎̲̬̘̗̣̠͖̘̳̲̪̭̹̩̜̼̘̪̱̖̪̱̭͍̲͖̥̜̖̳̺͍͕̫̳͖͔̞̰͇̗̤̗͚̣̣͖̩͕̜͈̬̪̲̮͖̝̳̙̣̮̗̱̹̠͕̺̹̘̖̮̮̩̤̝̤̩͇͔̯͍̝̠̹̣̰͕̩̭͉͎̣̘̺̜͈̮̙͖̦̹̰̭̭͖̞̼͍̝̻̟͚͇̮̭͎͈͙͙̭̤̜̣͕̣̩̻̙̝̮̖̱̰̮̻̖͉͈̜͔̗̖̹̠̪̼̰̮̘̦̰̭̞͚̘͉̘̠̹͚̣̥̲̳̯̘̖̜͚̩̮̦͇̞̺̘̪̹̖͓̬̱͚̹͉̜͎̲̹͎͕͉̗͎͈̦̩͔͎̘̜̣̣̤͍̭̦̫̼̬̝̗͉̤̹̮͕̤͇̩͖̫͕̖͈̮̮͔̗̳̖̮̙̞͔͙͕̟̺͚̱̦̟̗͚̬̤̱̘͚̳̗̫̩̳̞̥̼̟̮̱̞̹̭͕̘̜̤̞͓̺̗̠̭͕̺̻̬̞̹̜͎̫̻͈̰̤̻̥̥̝̱̰͍͍̬̜͓̼̲̥̱̠͕̩͉̰̞̭̟̜͔̪̮̪̲͔͓͈͎̞̯̰͖̳͈̘̙̠͇̣͚̺͔̻̦͔̳͔͓͚͈͎̲̬̮͈̭̪͈̝̲̜͔̲̜͇̣̖̼̗̟̙̼̞̰͓͕͈̥͎̜̟̹̣͍͖̪͇̮̦͔͍̠̪̖̳͈̳͙̺̮̫̪̬͉̼̳̗͇̗̼̘̙̰̣̤͕̳͇̮̬̣͍̱͔̻͎͈̳͓̼̮͖̼̣̯͉̝̜̻̻̯͖̼̪̮̪͔͇̠͍͇͓̬͈̭̬͍͇̠͍̦̼̭̯̱̪̜̫̪̞̞͙̳͇͎̬̖͓̺̫̩̲̖̖̙̹̩͎̻̪͙̜̥͙͓̤̳̭̞̟̰͕̳͚̙̞̲̮͉̥̻̩̳̟͔̣͇̱̻͙̩̗̙̯̱͈̲̤̫̳͇͕̣̖̺͍̳̣̩͚̫͔̙͈͓͕̮̙̣̼̩̜̜̼̗̰͙̹͙̟̙̝̻̮̲̳͚̺̙̭̳̣̝̥͉͖̱̹̤͚͙͎̳̫̤̝̦͍̘̻͉̤̥̦͙̲͙̲̠̝̙̲̯͙̤̰͕̱̯̯̪͎̘̫̹̤͚̖̗̱̲̻̠̖̹̭̤̤̱̥̳̺̖̹̠̯̪͔̥̞̫̲͉̝͇͔͓͚͔̣̥̥͓̫̥͕̹̺͎̻̝̮̳̼͉̫̠͚̜̰̣͔̫̩̪͍͎͉̦̻̜͍͍̞̭̺̟̥̲̲̩̯̳͖̼̠̺͖̗͍̤͔͎̹̯͖͎̺̙̥̩̫̮̘̤̖̺̯͈̝̘̝̰̱̱͎͖̫̦͈͚̤̩̝̩̗̗̝͙̤̼͔̼̖̤͎͇̖̝̫̭̬͙̜̘̜̰̟̬͔͈̟̼̩͓̠̻͎͕̘̱͎͕̩̳̫̟̼̖͎̻̝̦̺͓̞̯̤͈̘̻̣̮̺̼̣̲̘̟̖̯̰̯͉͚͓̗͇̬͇̞͎̝̩͎͍̥̻̖̖̮͖̳̭͕̟̗̻͇̫̯̭̟̼͇̤͕̻̮͔͉͔̭͙͔̮̟̞̙͓̰̻̤̱͉̲̥͍̲͇̫̰̘̫̖̦̥̲̩͈̪̣̩͎̻̠̪̪̘̩̮͓̹̪̤͕͈͖̤̗̹̦̠̯͍̜̱͙̖̥͍̙̹̬̯̰̟̖̞̦̞̦͓̲̗̳̣̮͎͈͉̱͖̣̞̹͚͔̫̻̼͇͔̘͍͍̣͙̤̘̫̺͎̬͉̯̮̹̳̬̳̲̞̯̰͚̝͇̫̳͕̺̪͔͓͚̳̰̠̯̲͔̣̲͓͉̟͕̰̋̐̑̅͛̏̇̏̈̑̔̓̇̎̽̎̾̿̀̐̃̈́̊̈́̉̂̅͂̾̐̓͆͂̔͌̍̿̓̿́̏̐̌͐̑̽̃̓̅̎̅͌͂̑͆̾̾̈́̈́̅́̓̒͌̇͗̾͌̄̎̍̍͌̈́̓̈́͗̇̓͒̾̄̿̈́͌̔͗͊͗̉͐́͑̔̔̃͑̅̈̈͆̄̓̓̆̓̍̈̀̊̂̂̎̌̏̒́̉̓̍̆̍̐̉͊͋̉̋́̊̉̽̐̍̐͊̒͆̏̃̅̈́̿͂͛̅͑̄̍̎́̎̿̇̆̆͋̃͂͆̾̿͂̊̆͗̎̎̓͒̌̀͂̑̾̌̌̓̋͗͆́͗̆̌̈̓̒̈́̋̅̋̓̌̓̔̀͆̓̾̌͋̋̃̄̀̓͒͆̊̔̋͊̉̊̒̊̇́͌̽́͒̐̊̈́̀̏̓̄̍̃̅̒̒́̒̄̀̈͑̈͒̎̋̽̋̒̐̐̃̃̎̊̄̌̅̓̓̾̈́̍͌̍̈̽̽̊́͐̿͆͊͋̏̃̏͊̆̌͒̌͌͋̈́̇̈́̉̿͋̿̃̉͐͂̑̈́̒̈́͛̈̌͌͋̐͗͗̀́́̿͊̑͗̒̎͆̔̍̓̆͂̌̐̈́́̄͂̓̂́̾̔̂̀̓͒̓̏̑̈́̃͆͐̀̒́̈́̆̅̀͌̉̂̾͐̍̑̿͛̀̂̿͐̈́͋̉͂̈́͆͋́͆̽̋̅̓̿̆͐͑̓͛̍̈́͋̈͌͐̀̔͒̓̾̈́̀̔̽̓̏́̌̇͛̃̃̔́͊̂͒͐̄͗̇̓̋͂͋͊͊̈́̉͋̃̓͗͛̃̆̃̐̔̾̑̾̈́̽̏̅͊̂͑̊͊̂͗͒͒̂́̋̔͑̋͗̔̐͐͋͌̊̔̂̀͂̈́͌̋͗̂̐͋̈́̆̉͗̀̅̾̔̈̉͗̄́̿̈́̍̓̆̿̐̆͐̈́̆̍͐͑̀̿̒̽͂̋̑̾̃͛̓̋̀̂͐͂͊̊̃̈̈́͗̾̀̀̈̏̂͊̐̒̏̀͊̍͐̽̋͒̉̈́̅̑̿̿̇͑̄͗́́̀̀̅͋̇̃̈̈́̅̀̐̈̊͐́̔̊̑͊̋͋̈́͗͑̉̒̔̃̏̽̽͐͐̑̎̐̄̋͆̊̔̉̀̈́͂͛͒͋̾͊̈̋́̐͐̆̂̊̆̈́͂͆̒̂̀́̈̒͐͂́̒͛̆̆͂́̇̿̈́̔̍͋͗͑̊̎̐̀͛̿̒̔̈́̉͂̄͐̒̌̆͌̔͊͛̏̒͑̊͐̅͐̈́̄̈́̿̋͐̉̓̾̾̇̄̾͋́̽͆͆̓͐̀́͗̾͊̊͂͆͋̀̃̒̀̾̒͂͊̐̓̏̇͂̐͒̑͒̃̑̓͂̉̽͆̿̌̽̏́̅̌͌͐̀̔͑͒̇̉̎̈́̒̇̐̐̀̽̿͗̆͂̏͌̂̉͐̋̌̍̏͊͒̇̌̇͊̍̓͋̾̀͆͐͌͐͒̏̀̔̂̏́̇̆̽̏̽͒̇͛̅͂̄̐̈́̅̌̊͐̓̊̈́̒̈́̅̑͋̑̆̿̾̓́͐͌̀̋̔̓̓̄̌͆̓̐͊̏̐͊̇́̍̾̾́̑͒̏̿̔͋̒̌̀͗̈̅̇̃̄̂͑͐̈̏̇̏͒͊͆͂͋͆͌̂͐̊̍̂͐̊͂́̂̒̀̋͒̈́́̃̊̂̅̾̂̀́͒̔̃̀͌͋̀̆͆̈́̈̄͒͊̔̑̋́̐̿͆̓͊̽͒̽̂̀͆́́̀̍͒͌̎̅̿͒̿̂̈̈́͐̅̒̿͆̊́̎̿̔͛̀͋̄̀́̽̃͐͑̋̎̈̄̀͑͗̿̑́̀̀̑͌͛̿̑́̇̊̈́̋̓̃͋̐́̄͊̋͑͂̍͆̔̑̽̄̔͒̈́̌͑̊̉̆̓͒̐̇̍̋̈̃͑͋͗̈́̍͆̓̂̐̈́̐̋͌̊͆̐͌́̊̐̃̽́͛̒̈̋͋̋͊͛̽́̂͑̈́͛̄̆̈͂͗̊̍̿̅̀̐̍̓̀͂̾͊́͐̎̉̃̏̑̅̐͒̏͂̋͑̓͛̀̌̋̒͂̾̀̎́́́̆̒̌̓̽́̐̂͗̄̽̅̊̈́̍̆͛͐͌́̾͊̄͗̈́̽̊̑͋̇̋̓̀̍̈́͗͆̎̐̋̒̐͐̈́̑͒̽̀́̋̎͋̋̃̐̈̀̇͌͊͂̋͋̐̑͒̆̏̐̔͐̓͂́̒́̅́͌̊̓̐́̊̈̈͛̇͐̅͒̅̓͊̄̅̂̈́͒̈́̏̄͐͋̾̒̐̍̀̋̇̋́̅̿͛͐̅̃̂͋̃̎̿̈́̄͋̾̃̌̈́͆̈́̀͒̈́̐́̂͗̓̌̓̀̏̏̈̀͛̎̿̈́̌̿̄͐̇͌̐̔͊̄̍̀̃̿͒̈̽͒͋̈͊͌͑̄̽͑̑̊̆̏͒̑͋̀͂̈́͆͛̋͛̈͑͐́͛̈́̂̐̈́̓̃̽̓̀͌͑͗͐̇͂̋̀͊̀̀̅̅̒̈̏̏̇̓̔͂̈́̎͐̏̀͒͗̽́͋̅͊́̋̋̊͑́̋̓͂͆̌̀̅͛̈́͊̌̾̐͗́̍̄̉͋̄͌̈́̈̀̌̏̇̓̑́̏̅͌͌̔̑͂̋̽̂̉̑̊̓̏̿̆̓͛̅̄̇̊̽̐̐̒̍͋͋̽̄̈́̄̔̉̈̋̍̉̐̍̄̂̔͐̍̀̈́̇̉͗̒̓͂͐̂̃͐͐̑̔̎̍̆́̂̅̐̀̓́̎̀͌̓̑͑̍̆̑͆̀͒͊̆͆̐͆̄̋́͂̐̃̀͐̓́̅̇́̉̈́̇͗̎̋̈́̄̾̀̃̋̽͋̇̎̈͂͆̆̓͆͂͐̃͛̈̈́̽͋͂͗̾̒͑̑̾̉̒̅̍̔̐̌͗̒̃̋̆̎̊̄̀̑̑̃͆̍̐̊͂̏̋͌̄̾̇́̒͌̏̎͗̉̏͑̔̔́͆̒̃͊̈́͌͂͑̌́̈́̈̆̑̒̔̊̉̆̆̎̔̉̍̓̿̇͗̆̄̓̃͐̈́̓̈́́͛͆̋̒͐̍̈́̀́͒̓͒̌͋̿̓͗͑̂̽͆͛̊͗͑̑̈́͋̔͋̿͗͊̌̒͛́̄͛͂̀̒̉̈́͗̑̓̔̓͊̈́̒̍̄̓̈̓͆̃̒͒̎͐̔͌͑̃́͊̋̾̈͒̎̄̏̉́͂͑͌̓̂͒̆͗́̏͒̐̾̐̓́̿̀̐̌̀͗̆͑̿̒̄͒̍̐̏͂̊̎̒̿̌̈́̒͑͌̑̅͋́̈́̓̾̌̐̏̍̅̊̄͌̆̍̂̍̿͛̓̑̓̆̓̔̒̉̇̋̋̎̀̊̉̒̇́̇̉̋̌̄̎̑̂̀͑̐̆̊͂͒̎͌̋̇̿̿̇́̌̑̊͒̈͂͒̌̅̉͐͋̌͆͛̈́́̋̈́̎̈́̊͛͊̈͋̀̍̐̓̓̇̃͋͋̃̽͊̌̈́̈́̐͆̊̈̐̎̏̀̃̔̈́̐̾̂̆̉̒́̊̉̓́̉̒̎̀̒̆̃̇̎̿̄͋̆́͂̃̃͐͌̅̈́͆͑͐̓̎̊̽̈͗͗͊͑̇̆͛̈́̔̿̃̓̀́͊̀͊̂̑̓͌͛̇́͐͒͌̎͑̓̓͗͛͒͛͒̈́̀̃͒̇̍̐̅͛͂̅̾͐̆́̽̀̎͒̓̄͑̄̇̔̌̈́̒̂͛͆̔̅͂̇̈́͛̂̑̑͋̋̽̅̿̈́̀̄̈́̔̿̂̆͛͋́̋̿̊̂̎̓́̋̿̽̐̄͌̂̆̏͋͋̇̉̊́̆͒͒̈̀̀̈́̾̿͋̑̎̈́̉̅̓͗̒̏͂́̄̔̂̅́͛̀̄̅͆̂͒͊͒̈́̌͋͗͊͂͊̿͐͋̿̓̔̿̈́̑̈̆͐͂̽̑̊͊́͑̓̈́͂͊́̒͒͐͐̿̽̔̉̍͊̽͗͋̈̅͌͊̽̇̆̍͋̀̾̇͑̒̃̐́̋̂̃͐̈̋̇̄́̈́̑̽̀̈̔̔̐̒̍̄̈̽̊͊̈́̈̋̑͑̄̇̔͒̓̽̊̄̆̍̄̃̈́͒̃̓͂͊͆̐̂̃̈̑̽͆̆͗̈́̈́͌̈́̓̂̋͑̉̍̃͐̆̈̔͑͗̎̌̿͗͆̍̌̍̈́̄͆̑̎͂̾̌̈́̈̏̈́̄̀͊̔̒͂͒̔̿̐̔̿̒̾̌̽̏̍̀͋̿̀̄̄͌̔́͆̍̌̈́́̓̑̑̈́̈́́̈́͐̌̊̑̾͂̇̏̎͗̊͌͗̈̄͆̾̅͌͛̾̐̓̾̓̐̓̅͌̒̈́̐̂̒͗́͑̓̈́̔͆̈́͐͒͒̅̈̀̒̍̿́͑͊́̾͊̇͂̅̐͐̐̏́̓̌͛̄̈̆̋̋͛̄̂͌́̓̏̿̈̑̒̀́̈̽̊̃̂͊͗͊͒̈́͌̓͒͑́͒͆͋̓̽̾̽̋̓̂͌̌̑̇̃̀̏̈́̏͗͗̾̀͂̅̇̇̑̊̋̿̈̎́͌͋̓̀̄͊̄̀̈́̃̾̓̌̉̏̐̆̍̍͑̉͋͗̊̓̓́̈́͊̅͋̊̈́͌̐͆̐̊̋͒̌͌̄͋͛͑̊͒͋̇̎̔̂̇̅̐͂͗̂́̑́̀͗̀̉͒̎̀́͒̈́͗̀̄͌̔͌͋̈́̈́̑̾̈͆̍̈́̈́̈́̔̐̔́̀̒͊̀͑̽̉̍͆̒͒̔͒̔͌̓̔̃̅͆̐̒̑̈́͛̔̒̔̔͂̈̊͆̎̓̀̂̌̅̔̇̈́̂̀͗̍̎͛͐̀́͑̉͛͐͂́̽̿͊̊͒̀̇̎̿̓̅̔̓̀̐́̍̎̒̔̔̈́͗̅̐̈́̄̿́̈͊̈̄͛̎̈́͐̒̐͋̏̿̈͂̇̈̆̌͐̃͌̒̎̑̋̂̿̑͗̆̉̈́̇̾͑̐̂͊̋̓͗̾̎̍̔̓͛̉̀̌͂͋̂̽̾̓͆̈́̅̔̌͊́̓̆̔̿̽̏͛̂̓̽͗̀̔̎͂̅̆̿̎̐̏͆̆̈̈͋̈́̆̒̎̈̓̇͆͊̂̄͋̔̍͗̾͛̒͗̈́̾͂̀̃̔̅̇̌͐̑̾̂͑͂̑̑͐́̊̄̇͗͊͂͊͌́̑̂̿́͋͂͆̈́́̅́̎̓̈́̋̉̐̊̆̂̓̽́́̀͒̍̽̓̆̎̅̊̿̓͊́̂̑̐͐̍̈́̔̽̅̓̾̅̇̒̓̇͗͑͂̐͗͒͒͋͒̉͂͒̾̂̄̈́̈́̓͋͂̎̍̑͒͌̓̆̈́́͂̽͛̾̿͂̀̀͒̉̇̈̑̒̀̇̌̆̊̏̄̓͊̆̿̃̐̂̍̀͑̈̍͒̿̀̃̅͐̀̽̅͆̑͋̆̍͗̌̀̈̀͋̆̔́̏̉̉̏̾̃́́͑͑͑́́̓̔̈́͌̈́͑̊̑͐̓̒̏̈̎͂̒̀̎̎͌̈́̃̌͂̓̓̊̓͆̾̈́̐̀̃̍̾͐̿͐̆̐̀̀͒͒̂̇̏͋̂̀̾͐̓̀͂̊̓̀̈́̉̊̄̈͐͊͒̌̂͑̓́̔́͑̓̈̊̀̋̀̆̈́͊͋̄̽̽̿̌̓͛͂̔̏̉̑͌̃̎̌͆͑̀͌̋̈́͘̚͘͘͘͘̕̕̕̕͘͘̕̚̚͘̚͘̚̕͘͘̕̕̕͘̚͘̕̚̕̕͘̕͘̕̕͘̕̚̕͘͘̚͘̕͘̚̚̕̚͘̕̚̚̕̕̚̕̚̕͘͘͘̚̚̚͘͘̚̕̕͘̕̚͘̚̕͘̕̚̚̚̚̚͘͘̚͘͘͘̕̕͘͘̚͘͘̕̕͘̕̕̕̚̚̚̚̕̕̚̚̕͘̕͘̚͘̚̕͘̕͘̕͘̚͘̚͘̚̕̕̚̚͘̚̕̕̕͘͘̚̕̚̚͘̚̕̚͘̕̚̕͘͘͘̕͘̕͘͘̕̕͘̚̚͘̕̕̚̚͘͘̚̕͘͘̕̚̚̚̕͘̚̕̕̕͘̚͘̕̕̚̚̕͘͘̕̕̕͘̚̚̚̕̚͘̕̕͘͘͘̕̚̕͘̚̕̕̕͘͘̕̚̚̚̚̕͘̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͠͠͝͠͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͠͠͠͝͠͠͠͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͠͝͠͝͝͠͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅ/̶̵̸̸̷̸̷̴̶̸̵̸̸̶̴̴̸̸̵̷̴̵̶̸̵̶̸̸̷̴̸̴̷̶̸̴̸̸̷̵̸̷̴̴̸̶̵̴̷̶̵̸̴̷̶̸̶̴̶̶̵̵̴̴̵̴̸̸̵̸̸̴̸̴̷̷̷̶̴̵̷̷̶̴̴̴̸̷̶̷̶̵̶̴̸̶̶̴̵̴̸̸̸̴̷̴̶̴̷̷̵̷̷̵̵̸̷̵̵̶̴̷̴̵̷̵̵̸̷̸̷̷̶̶̵̷̴̸̶̴̴̸̵̸̸̸̶̸̴̸̶̴̴̷̴̵̶̷̷̶̴̷̴̷̵̶̶̷̸̷̸̷̷̵̷̷̶̸̴̷̷̵̶̷̷̸̸̶̴̷̸̶̷̸̶̵̴̸̴̴̵̴̴̸̴̶̵̵̴̶̵̵̴̵̴̶̴̴̵̷̵̷̷̸̸̵̷̵̴̷̸̷̴̷̸̴̶̶̷̶̵̵̴̵̸̵̷̸̶̸̶̶̵̶̴̶̸̴̸̶̷̶̶̴̸̸̵̴̵̸̷̷̸̵̴̷̷̶̸̶̴̷̸̴̶̷̴̸̷̴̵̸̴̶̶̴̷̸̸̵̸̶̷̵̷̴̷̸̴̵̷̡̢̢̨̢̡̨̧̢̧̡̨̧̨̢̨̨̢̡̢̡̧̢̨̨̨̢̢̢̧̡̧̧̢̢̢̢̨̧̨̧̢̢̧̢̨̧̧̧̧̧̧̧̨̧̡̨̨̨̡̧̢̢̧̧̨̡̨̨̧̧̨̧̧̡̡̢̧̡̧̧̡̡̨̨̨̨̡̢̨̧̡̧̡̧̨̢̢̧̨̡̧̢̨̡̧̧̧̢̡̧̧̡̡̡̧̢̧̧̨̧̡̨̧̨̡̨̨̧̨̡̨̡̨̡̨̢̨̢̨̢̢̢̢̨̡̧̡̢̢̨̧̧̢̡̡̧̨̨̡̨̨̢̧̧̧̧̨̡̢̢̡̡̡̡̢̨̧̢̡̡̢̢̧̨̢̢̧̧̢̡̡̢̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛͓̖̮̠̪̯͉̙̜͓͕͍̘͔̲̬̝̘̰̝̠̠̪̺̙̪͓̠͉̖̘̼̥͙̳͖̱͍̩͚̜̙̤̟͎͙̥̤̱̟̖͚͇̰̗͎̖̼̭̣̖̤̰̹̻̞̬̙̟̪̹̯̱̱̥̬̦̭͇̪̹͉͇̲̩̯̖̖̮̘̥̭̙̳͈̲̖̜̩͚͈̤͇̻̲͉̬̝̖̖̼̝͚͉͎̥̤͈̰͖̗͙̹͈̱̲̝̱̬̱͍͙͍̠̯͙̟̱̠̼̮͈͈͈̤̹͕̣̠̱̝̦͍̳̮̜͇̞̪͎̞̩̻͓͓̝̬͍͎̱̣͈͚̺̼͇̥̼̘̝̟̟̱̲͖̝̘̻͔͓̞̟̲̘̳͓̲̺̥̜͖̮̺̮̙̪͎̟͎̱̫̦̣̬̺͓̝̭̼̼̫̤͍̘͔̹͓̟̥͖̰̖̗͈̟̩̤̺̬͈̣͇̞̤͈̺͚͕̼̖̼̬̤̜͖̯͚͔̺͙̺̭̜̞̦̳̼͔̯̬̳̞̩̺̠̬̲͉̠̻̙͈͍̬̦̩̮̱̥̣̭̩͖̜̮̤͉̜̱͍̱̮͖̰̹͉̻͔̼̠̬͎̥͕̘̮͇̳̹̱̥͚͚͖̖̖̪̲͉͍͓̦̹͕̹͉̜̞̩̖͚̪̙͙͓͙̤̗͉̫͙͎̹̳̟̮̠͔̼̫͇̲̮̰̝̱͖̭͚͚̦͍͚̩̫̝̠̼̹̻͕͉̳̤̮̼̟̳̳̹͖̣̘̰̼̮̤̟̙̻̤̗̮͍͈̖̤̤̰̫̞͍̟̹̮͍͖͕̼̟̫͉̺͍̼̰͓̩͉̮̥͓͓̹̻̻͎̬̣̬̘̰͈͉̼͔̦͖̖̘̪̮͍͎̙̹̥̠͙͎͈̬͚̪͚̩͕̲͇͍̝̦̱͓̦̙͉̤͔͈̮̜̣͇̗̥̪̟̩͙̬̬͓͎̹̟̼̖̲͎̟̼̭͔̱̪͓̗̳̙̖̝̜̥̥̫͈̮̣̳͙͓͍̫̗͉̮̖͚̭̭̳̼͙̮̖̩͖͕̠̬͓̱̫̝̜̗̤͉͉͇̳̥̯̰̬͖̬̤̺̫̞̱͈͚̳̦͖̞̗͔̙̫̟̣͎̞̟̺͎͍͍̯̻̼͍͙̤̤͎̫̮͎̩͖̰̩̪̬͍̰̰̤̼̪͙̳͍̰̗̟͓̫̞̞̻̘̯͓̞̘̭͚̣͇̗̖̻͇̟̞̹̦̯̱̣͕͔̭̯͔̭̲̘͙̩̱̘̜̝͉̖̹̭̯̖̞̠̰͔̣̳͖̳͎̠̖̞̭͓̪̫̻̻̱̣̯͎͔̠̦̰͓̦͙̙̼͚̣͔̖̠̞̪̠͉̮̜͉̠̼̲͖̺̺̞̼̖̙̣̻͓̲̤̤̦̟̞̱̬̰̫͉̖̖̥̲̤̫̣̤͕̦͈̣̹̟͇̩͓̙̭͉͙̪̻̙͚̫͈͈̣͇͓̜̮̺̝̹̮̮̪̭͈̹͚̰̯̜͇͎̣̙̤͈̯̪͉͕͔͇̺̻̦̹̟̣̲̪̜͕̜̻̞̥̼̣͚̯̫̹̤̫̘͍̲̳̣̼̩͚͈͈͈̭̞͍̠̣͓͉̗̼̲̮̝̫̱͎̜̘͇̺̜͎̱͇̘̩̝̖͔̳̲̺̫͇̯̳͓̘̭̳̗̼̜͈͖̭̰͎̝͇̤̖̥̞̹̠͍̱͎̝̞̳̼̹̹̟̩̭̲̟̜̖͖̟͎̲̺͔̬̜͔̬͎̹̲͓̜̤̠̠͇̙̺͔̤̝̦̜̯͓̭̮͍͙̦̠͖̤̼̠̗͎̞͉̥̙̮̜͇̤̟̜̟̙͚̱͎̙̩̳͈͇̟̤̥͙̫̦͚̯̖̗͖̠̲͚̱̥̗̺͕͈̺̯̟͇̩̲̹̳̜̩̦̘̰̦͈͓̗͙̮̯͉̫̜̦̳̣̦̜̳͎̩̗̠͚̺͉̮̘̱̟̯͉͙̳͍̞̜̪̠̼̳̣̺̲̖͙̭̹͎̮̜͙͔̣̦̫̭̫̻̺̪̫͖̥̖̰̰͔̤̮͉̬͖͎̜̼̞̳̫͙͚͈̯̬̺͍̫̟̩̞͖̤̹̣̠̹̯̺̦͓̤͖̖̰͙̖̪̭̱̝̺̥̱̗̼̤̠͙̥̘͕͙̻̦̻̫̮̰̖͉̯̜̮͕̙̯̦͉̗͓̝̜͔̰̺͙̫̪̳͇̝̬͖̼̠̞̟͇̪̹̯̺͍̟̰̠̰͈̖͕̳̖͓̝̘͈̗͍̻̞͉̮̻̖͖͉̘̝̬̠̮̺̼̼̲͙̫͓͇̝̠̙̥͔̮͙̪͖̹̱̠̺͉̮̝͚͍̗̲̦̦̱̦̱̬̭͕̟̼͇̙̗̞̟͈̣̙̦̫̥̜̼͚̪̩̥̱̹̗͕̤̮̲̣͓̦̞͈̟͙̟͈͉̣̼̪̫͕̤̫͙̺̥͓̖̯͉͕̟̬̠̪̬̫͕̼̟͙͉̘͓̥̫̗͇̝̰̙̞͚̘͖̯͔̠̖̖͎̖̦̣̩̬͓̻͉͍͎͔̖̻͕͈̯̖̟̞͈͓͔̪̺͙̫̙̳͍͖̗̫̦̫̺̩̣͙̣̝̫̻̻̘̯̠̩̮̘͉̖̘͔̺͚̠̤̦̱̙̳͙̱̩̩̖̱̘̞̝̻̠͈̗͇̝͔̺̭̙̗͔͙̲̣̗̝̱̣̫̯̝͚̼̮̹̯̹͓͖̹̠̱̳̞̫̣͕̬͙̞̪̤͔̠̞̝̲̦̝̺̖͇̪̺̺̗̞̰̦͎̦̠͚̥̝̖̼̯̦̤̘͎̲̭͔̬̲͖͔͇̰̺̰̮̳̗̺͙̝̗̜̳̞̘̘̞̼̖̞̹̮͎̣͇̮̫̖̪͔͖̦̞̹͈̜͎͓̩͕̳̜̖̙̞̥̦̯͍̘̥͙͓͈̥̼͚̗͖̱̟̭͙̫̖̤̗̩̗̫̰͙̗̣͎̤͔̮̭͖̣̣̱̯̘̭͙͇̜̩̼͎͈̙̼̹͓̬͇̯͚̻̮̠͍͚̰̦͇͔̭̖͚̙̠͖͙͉̦̬͍͓̳͎̥̥̱̹̩̱̯̰͔͍̳̘̩͇̣̭̗̻͍̪͈̜̦͍͎̭̖̹͖̺̻̖̟̮̖̭͓̙̹͖͕̻͇̪̯̗͈͙̭̺̺̪̮̯͕̬͔̜͓͈̠̱̲̭͈̫̳̤̩̰͍̖̙͍̜̝͍̝̤̮̤̳̪̼̟̺̠̳͎̬̫̥̞̜͙̙̯͚͈͚̟̤̯̯̙̰̱̮̜̟͎̻̳̻̟̱̱̤̰͍̼͓̭̳̣̭̘̲͉̯̝͖͉̙͉̬̙̫̪̞͇̬̤̟̣͓͓̘̯̘̺͙̟̭̬̼͇͎̙͓̬̤̰͍̯̮͓̫̹̫̥̼͙͍̗͙͚̮̟̖̗̜̲̗͙̣̗̬̜͇̬̬̘̞̜͙̣̞̻̼̰̱̮̥͙̼͍̤̤͍̩̙͔̘̻͉̪͍̣̦̪̙̱͕̫̻̙̞͉̭̟͖͖̥̰̙͕͙͇̪͉͚͕̮͉̘͙̤̺͓̯͍͍̳͕̘̫̼̳͈̖͙̭̩͔̺͔͖̣͖͈͙͉͔̦͉̙͖̗͕̥̙̭̮̰̼͈̦̥̺̣̫͚͓̪͚͚̮̪͓̣̮̝̤͈̞̘̦̣̪͙̰̙̰̜̩̝͈̠̻̰̩̣͕͙̘̬͉̝̣̖̟̰͖͎̻̜̯͉͙͖͚̥͈͖̺͖͍̻̠̹̼̺͖͙̬̩̘͖̘̫͍̺̫̳͕̠̦̲̖̳̤͍̥̣̮̝̗̯̞͚̻̪͍̥̜̤̦̻̱̮͕̠͖͍̣̣̞̟̫͉͓͈̭̳̯͕͈͈̦̰̱͍̙͎̰͇̰̰̱̘͖̟͎͔̜͎̹̫̙͓̣̳͍͖̘͙̻̠͍̳̘͈̣̞̞̠̝̖̺̰̱͕̞̹̫͚̟̻̩̼̬̳͈̝̖̗̘͔͖͕̙̝̯̮̼̦͍̺̮̙̳͙͇̘͍͍͎̘͚̣̥̮̘̲̟̻͈̰͓̩̘̹̱̤̹̳̮͙̹̱̮͎̗̭͔̠͈̮͉̝͔̯͍̣͖̺̦̖̫̖̬̪̱̩̖͉̥̭̫̟̼̯̺̬̯͙̻͍͔̺̱̖̙̩̬̼̮̩̘̲͚͕̖̩̰͕̮̖͓̤͇̖͙̗̯̥͙̳̪̮̳͉̗͎̞̩̰̤̪̻̳̲̩̯̥͇̫̠̜̦̦̬̳̟̤̘̝̱̪̟̮̫̫͍̺̙̬͎̫̻̹̣̼͇͔̻̤̥̬̟̪̣̬̯̗͇̺̼͉̼̲͉̱͕̺̰̩̲͕̰̹̗̲̥̜̠̩̻̫͎͙̠͖̻̠͎̼̮̫͚͓̣̖͆͒̂̎̐͑͋̓͒̈́́̔̋̏͗̆͂̔̌̈́̀̓̊̅̀̈́̃͆͛̊̄̎̀͌̋́͐̂͂͒̾͋͐̀͐͒̉̐̆͌͆̽̆̈́̿͐̀̎̓̆͛̀̑̉́̓̔̎̄́̑͆͌̑̊̐̌̓͑͊͛̉͌̍͗̉͂͒̅̉̊͒́̃̀̀͊̿̒̊̐̉̐̏̓͑̋͒́́̌̋́̑̄̐̽͛̈́͋̅̒̋͐̿̀̌́͊̀̐̓̉̈́͊͋̒̇̇̽͗̏̍̇̓̏͒͑͛̈́̀͌̎̐͑͒͛͌͆̒͛͊̈́̎̀̉́̔̓̅́̄̃̀́͌̓͊̐̑̍̍͐̌̽̋̇̔́̅́̓̀̓̇͋͐́̆̋̌̈́̊̀̃͆̀͊͑͑̓̇̅̀̔̀͋̔͌̾̃̋͗̽͆̓̍́͑̽̀̃̓͗̇͛̏̒́̈́̿͂̒̅̾̀̍̈́̐̋̍̌̿͊̒̋͂͋̏̅͌̂͋̋̉̃͒̂̅͛̇̈́͋̍̎͋̈͗̌̀̍̐͑̎͊͊͌̊͗̽̍̍̌̋̈́̓̏̿͛̆̒̽͋̿̎̈́̿̂̀̓̀́̄́̎͐̿́͛͛̅̿̍͌̉́̀̂̈́̅̄̀̅̓̎͛͆̋̑́͌̄̿͒͒̋̊̊̓͗̎̑̀̀̅̌͗̈́͊̅̍̎̿̾̑̾͋́̀̔̆͌̋̐̂͑̎͛̄͛͋̉̍̀͒̽͋̀̓̋̆̃̒͛́̄͌͑̀̂̾̒́̐́͊̀̑̓́̅̇̾̐̂̑̇̏̇̄́̆́͑͗̂͂̌̉̏͗̌̐͗̇̾͆̓͑̒͗͂͂̌̉̋̾̐̈̅͛̿̆̆̀́͂̾̎̓̾͐͊͐̀̅̀͗̈́̀̒̐̏̑̅̐͊͐́̿̑̀̑̾̀̈̀͊̄̽̊͌̋̅͒͋̑͋̈́̈́͛̆̉̓̈́͒̈́͋̉̔͌̑̂́́̈̅̒͗͗͋̐̌͒̊̔̽̈́̿̑̉̒̌͐̉̓͊̀͗͆͛͗̇͊̈́̽́̏͛̂̍̑͂̍̀̐̀̋̆̐̌̃̋͊̆͐̉̓͑̌̈̑̎͐̈͌̊̈́̇̎́͌̊́̆͆͂̄̊̈̅̈̀͌͊́́̌͗͛̌́̇͌̈́͛̄̍̑̈́̌͊̈́̀̉̂͆̍͑̑͛͛̿̎̽̔̌̈̈̀̋̈͋́̀̂̄͐́̓͆̉̽͆̽̔̏͊̍͌̒͌́̈́̓͂̈́͗̊̐̈́̈́̈̔̐̈́̓͆̀̂̎̃̏̽͂̒̓̽͗̓̍̋̎̀̐̐̀̍͆́̈́̊̆̅̓͂͛́̈́̀͑̈́͋̒̇͌̊́̽͗͂̑͊̏͊̏̂͐̀̐͊͂͆̄̋̏̂̄̏̃͂̿̃͊͆̆̉́̅̇̂͋͆̍̓́́̋̄͗͂̎̂̋̿̉́͗̊̓̊͑͑̎̓͌͐̌̃̎͐́͛͋̎̓̈́̉̐͊͂̋̓̍̃͐̈̂͐̃͛̑͋̈́̓̃͑̒̃̄̑̀̏̊̓̑̂̒͑̽̈́͒̿̀͐͐̄̎̌̅͒̏̌̍̌̓̿̅͊͊̀̀̿̒͗̾̂̄͌͛̆̑̾̍̀͋̉̅̈̓̇̋̽̿͗͛̾͛̌̄̑͆̀̍́̒͑͌̔̔̏̀͂̉͋́̅̂͑̈́̃͊̈̎̈́̈̆͐̏͌́̀̅̉̌̆̌͒̔́̈́͂̆́͛̑̏͋͐͆̊͐̉̿͋͗͆͆͑̈́̄̂̋̋̎̀́̆͗͗̈̈́̎͑̌̓͑̒͐͛́̃̆̈́̉͋̌̀̉͌̇̓̐̆͐̎͑̈́̒͗̓̓̀̈́̊̒̇̈́̏̀͛͗̓̽͂͐̒͊́̍̔̿͒̉͆͆͊̂́̀̋̍͊̽͗́͂̂̓͒͛̀̈́̂̾̑̎͒̏͆̈̅̂͑͌̀͌̎͌̔́͋̇̿̂̈́̈́̉̄̓͂̉̎̈̈́̊̀͂̿́͊̾̇͒͆̍͆̒̂̀̉̈́̂̇̊̇̔̍͆̈̅̔͆̌̽̉̏̐̓̏̅͌̾͐̀͊̋̽͋̐̓̀̀̾̓̓͊̊́̽́̎͋̋͊̅͐́͑̎͑̆̍͊̈́̈́̔͐̊̽̑͑̉̓̃͑́̒̀͌͌̅̍̀̇̃̾͛̀̈́̓̇͑̈́̑͂̀͑̈̂͒̈̄̿̐̎̀̋͋̌̃̃̑̔̽͆̅͆̆͂̔̄̄̎̔̑̈͛̌̂͆́̉͆̄͊͛̎͑͗͂̍͒̉͑̋̆́̈́̾̀̈̎̀̑̈́̊̈̋̀̐̓̀̂̄̐͋̑͂̓̀́̍͛͌̅̀̏̇̊̈́͛͂̒̆͐̄̎͑̋͑́̑̓̾͂͂̿͊̇̃̓̏́͌͌͌͛̀͌̓͗̊̋̾́̽̑̀̈́̈̈́̏̂̌͂̌̇̃͂̾̇̓͌͐̉́̔͊̅͂͊̃͊͋̀̽̓̋͋̈͐̾̿͆̀͂̽͊̑̿̆̅͂̃́̀͂̿̑̎͌̈͌̎̈͛̈́͌̈̓̀͛̋̊́͛̇̀́͂̾̎̔̈̽̈̃̿̈́̒̍̏̄̔͂̓̋́̿̀̄̾͒̄̍͐̋́́̎̏̆̎͑͌̌̎͌͆̒̽̊̋̀́̋̇̋̀͋̈́̀͐̄̀́͗̀͊̃̋̌̐̈̅́͊́̇͗̆̆͒̅̾͐̊̂́̏͗̃͗͌̉̈́̀̿̋̉̌̓̾͒͂̋̂̓̈́̀̅̈́͛̓̍̃̈̃͐̈́͂̍́͑̿̒̋̐̍̀̓̌̉̍̆̈́̂͂̽̈́́̾͂̅̏̋̎̑̊̏͐̽̇͗̌̔͐̒̾̈́̈̔̓̎̌̓́̌͒̿̇́͒͗̅̓̂̂̅̀̇̀̌̑͗̒̽̍̀̈́̊͗͑̀̒̇̈́͑́̂̄̎͂͊̏̀͂̍̏̿͗̾̑̈̽̈́̑̊̄̾̂́͆̋̓͂̀̿͑̆́́̿̋̇́͂͛̅̉̑͐̒̊͗̑̔̇̊̑̒̈́͑̽̏̽́̔̀̄̏̇͆̐͆̀̈́̽͊͑͌̅͆́̌̔̈́̑̀̔̑͛̓̇̋̾̏̍̀͋̓͂͌̆̈́̋̍͛̇͂̍́̿̆̋̎̈́̅͐̔̄̈́͒͆͌̑̊̈́̓͒̋͒͆̄̅͂̋͑́̈́͛̾̀̅͌̅̓̅̌͑̈́͑̈́̏́̋͋͊̋̿̂́̍̆͌̋̈͛̑͗͆̐̀̄͋̒̇̓̍̔̎̏̒̄̊̎̓͂̆͑͒̈̑̅̾̓̀͌̇̈́̄̋̀̾͆͛̉̈́͗̾̉̂̿́͛̋̿́͂́̃̆͊̐̀̈̈́̂͋̄̈́͑̌̏̂̓̈͂̆͆̃͐̀͂͆͋͑͋̔̽̑̾̀͑͑̊̍̓̀̂̃͂̃̂̾̔̎̀̂̂̽̈́̓̅̑̾́̈́́̈́͗̆̏̾́͌̀̽̿̒̍͐̂̅͑͗͂̋͊́̈́̏͂̏̿̆̽̈̒̽̂̅͆̅͂͌̏̌̌͌́͂́̉͗͒͂̍̋̃͒͌̐͆̎̓͂̓̓̈̇͆́́̈́͊͗́̿͛̄̐̉̐̄̓͂̍̍́̀̔̂͑̈́͂̿̇͗̽̿̂́́̽̆̂̆̊̒̾̽̊͊͗́͛̔̐̇͌̿͊͂̅̇̆̎́̓̂̂̾̀̂̏̅̎͆̀̒͒̀̂̃̑̓̂̈́͐̇̅͒̀͆̌̎̀̂̊̔̉̑̉̇̆̃̿͒͛̊̓̋̎͊͗͛͗͆̓̐̂̊̿̍́͒́͌̈́̑̑̈́́͆͋͐̊̽̃͋̒͑̍͑̈̆̎̓͋̆̈́͛̿̔̋̈͛̈͐̈́̽͂͑̐̐͑̾͌̄̿̏̊̏̂̋̉̿̊̒͌̈́͐́͗͗͋̎̒͆̆̾̿̊̿̋̈͐͛́̈̓̋̑́̽̒͊̊̈́̎̕̚̚͘̕̚̚̚͘͘̚̕̚̚͘̕͘̕̚̚̚͘̚̕̕̕͘͘̕̚̚̚̚̕͘͘͘̚̕͘̕̚͘̚̕͘̕͘̚̚̚͘̚͘̚͘̕̚͘͘̚̕̚̕̕͘͘̕̚͘̚̕̕̕͘̚̕̕̕̕̕̚͘͘̚̚̕̚͘̚̕͘̕̚͘͘̚̕̚͘̚̚͘͘̚̕͘̚͘͘͘̕͘̕̚̕̚͘̕̕̕̕̚̚̕̕͘͘̕̚̚̚͘̚̕̕͘͘̕̚̚̚̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͠͝͝͠͝͠͝͠͠͠͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͠͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͝͠͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͠͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅ/̴̸̸̵̶̷̵̷̵̶̵̴̶̶̴̵̸̸̴̴̴̴̵̶̶̵̶̴̵̸̷̴̵̴̴̶̸̷̴̷̸̴̵̸̶̸̷̵̵̴̴̶̵̴̴̸̴̵̸̶̷̶̶̷̷̶̶̷̸̷̸̴̵̷̷̵̸̷̶̴̸̷̷̷̶̷̴̶̵̸̸̶̶̵̵̵̸̵̷̵̶̸̴̸̷̸̴̷̴̵̴̵̷̷̷̸̵̶̷̴̸̶̵̸̶̷̷̷̴̶̴̶̶̶̴̴̷̶̴̷̴̸̵̸̸̶̶̷̸̵̴̸̴̸̸̸̴̴̶̴̷̵̵̷̶̴̶̷̷̵̶̴̷̶̷̸̸̴̵̵̷̷̶̴̶̸̸̸̵̵̵̸̴̸̷̴̸̵̵̶̴̵̴̴̴̷̵̸̸̶̷̵̶̸̴̵̷̶̵̶̶̷̸̴̶̶̵̴̷̷̶̴̷̷̵̵̷̸̵̴̶̵̸̸̷̸̷̶̶̵̵̸̵̷̵̶̴̶̷̶̷̸̵̸̶̸̶̵̵̶̵̷̴̵̷̸̷̴̴̴̷̶̴̶̸̴̴̴̸̵̴̶̵̴̷̷̶̶̶̷̵̶̶̴̵̸̴̸̶̴̷̵̴̴̸̸̶̵̴̴̶̶̴̶̸̸̸̸̵̴̵̸̷̶̴̶̸̵̷̸̷̶̶̷̵̷̸̶̸̷̷̶̷̷̴̵̷̷̷̸̶̴̸̴̸̷̵̷̸̵̴̸̴̴̶̵̶̸̶̴̶̸̷̷̴̵̶̵̴̴̴̸̴̷̶̴̷̴̸̶̴̸̶̷̷̶̶̴̸̡̢̨̡̨̢̢̧̢̧̡̢̢̡̧̨̡̨̧̨̡̧̡̢̨̧̢̧̨̡̨̡̡̨̢̨̢̧̧̢̡̡̡̢̢̢̢̡̡̧̨̧̡̧̡̧̡̨̢̡̧̡̨̧̡̢̧̡̡̢̨̡̨̡̧̢̧̧̢̡̧̧̧̢̡̧̢̢̧̡̧̢̢̡̢̢̧̢̧̢̨̢̧̢̨̢̨̢̨̢̧̧̨̡̢̨̢̡̧̧̡̢̧̨̢̧̧̨̨̢̡̨̨̨̡̧̨̢̨̡̨̡̡̧̧̨̨̢̡̧̢̡̨̢̧̡̡̧̡̨̢̧̢̨̢̨̨̨̡̡̢̢̢̢̢̨̢̧̡̧̧̧̡̢̨̧̨̨̡̨̨̨̢̧̡̨̧̡̢̧̨̢̧̧̨̢̨̡̡̡̨̡̧̧̢̡̧̡̢̡̢̡̢̧̧̨̢̨̧̨̧̢̢̨̡̨̨̡̨̧̡̨̨̢̡̨̨̧̨̡̢̧̨̨̧̨̨̧̢̢̡̧̨̢̡̡̡̨̡̧̧̨̨̡̢̧̧̨̢̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛͚̗͕̝͈̗̻̣͉͉͎̝̣̞̜̭̹̳̹̼̜̣͓̩͉͙̙̫͔͉͙͇̟͕̲̘̰͉̖̗̫͉̱̼̯̺̣̪̠̖̖̱̻͚͈͚͍͍̼̹̲̰̱͙̜̠̳̖̺̲̥͕̹̫̯̹̺̰̼͔͎̼͍͉̺̮̯̣͈̜̰̦͔͓̬̹͓̯̮̦̞͍̪̣̪̹̝̳̞̠̦͉̼͕̙̺̭̻̟͍͕̮̙͕̠̙̩̥̞͙͚̥̺̣̲͔̝̙̠̱͔̦̹̞̝̖̱̖̗̟̦͖̱͔͚͉̹͕̠̺͉̞̼̮̳͇̹̺̟̮̞̙͙̲̳͇͉̱̝̠͎͓̰̝͉̱̞̗͎̰͎̰̞̭̫̹̰͖̼͍̣̦̗͙̺͕̘̰̜̝̯͎̻͈̭͇̻̙͇̗̮̩͕̻̥̙͙̰̮̖͚͍̭̤̰̘̺̱̹͔̣̫̗͍͈͓͓͙͇̪̘̼͈͚̣̰͚̫̥̠̦͖̙̠̫̣̤͉̻͈̟̺̣̖̪̥̮͎͚͖̮͓͔͔̠̠͕̯̘̹͔̫̦̟̩̦̺̦̦̟͙͎̹̗̮̬̙̮̫̙̮͎͇̩̦̦͎̮̫̻̲̖̫̣̳͙͓̠̠͉̠̦͖̺̣͉̺̗͕̜̯͙͓̠͇̘̮͍̝̖͖̜͕̠͙̮̯͖͈͈̱̙̭͈̦̯̞̪̙̹̣̝̣͖̘̣͚̹̘̱̜̤̜̜̪̲̮̻̰̫̻̬̹̲̬̱̘̹̻̺̦͎̠̻̱̤͓͖̞̣͍͕̜̲̼̗̘͉̮̲͍̤͔̰̻̜̼͚̥̗̺̝̖̥̯͓̳̞̜͚̫͎͙͕̜͕͍̱̟͈̗͉̱̭̱̯̺̮̟̞̰͈̖̮̯̖̭̺̝͓̮̗̮̬̠̳͚̪̘͉͍̲̭͚͓̜͖̯̝̘̜̦͇̯̟̝͕͖̜̼͙̝͎̖͇̱̰̝̣̝̞̱̬̖̲̤͖̣̠͎͙̘͖͔͖̜͍̦̖̰̳̦͇͖̗̼̝̫̻͔͙͓̜͔̳̰̲̠͍̖̞̻̱̳̣̲̦̲͈̝͍̙̻̳̱͙̠̮̻̰͕̩͈͚̻̺̺̬̬̗̣̤̼͍͎͖͕̳̭̠̮̺͍̣͍͕͎̟̣̰̳̰̮͖̜̞̞̳̳͖͖̘͍̘͈͍̫̩͙̗̙͉̘̟͖͎̬̗͉̗͕͇͖̗̲̙͇̩̲̮̱͖̼̪͓̮̹̣͇͙̱̟̗̝̫̱̝͍͓͙̹̜̰̜͖̺͕͙̬̜̩͎̝̖̙̙̝̯̼͕͙̻͚̖͎͚͚͓̰̭̗͎̗͉͚͇̠̻̝̥̣̪͙͎͎͇̘̥̘̹͓̼͕͓̝̼͚͇̬̭̥͔̫̳̻̻̹̮̻̹͕̹̱͎̩̭̻̦͚͕͉̰̝̫̮̮̱̲̻̖̹̭̥̭̮̖̬̹̥͔̹̭̭̮̪̗̝̘̱̺̯͙͉̙̼̖͖̳̻͇̱̱͇̻͔̪̗͙͔̝̪̯̞̼͇̬̙͍͓͓͙͈̼̤̣͉̮̲̫̜̰̱̱̣̩͙̻̫̣̗̹͚͔̝͓̗̬̝͈͚̜̣͈̲̰̜̥͓͇̲̳̱͕̲̥̥͙̠̗̙͈͕͍̻͔̘̰̗̖̪̥͚̤͕̩̭̼̟͔̩̖̟̹͉̘͈̗̺̬͓͕̼͓̣̣͎͓͚̯̮̭͍̤̞̼͇̹̥̜̟̟̜̱̠̹̲̗̜̥̖̥̱̥̳͔͓̫͉̩̪̰͔͉̱̰̯͕̞̮̪̼̟̗̱̜̠͙̙̫̹̼̘̞͓̖̰̳̜͖̳̙͇̘̻̹̱̜̹͍̟͖̙̝̭̭̺͇̙̘̘̬̹̗͔͕̦̣̠̯̱̞͚̣̞͖̯̫͕̠̙̯͓̱̮̼̹̰̹͇̞̟̠̭̣̲͍̱̪̯̤̼̤̘̤̺̘͈̼͍̪̹̳̦͕̯̖̫̣͍͉̖̜͓̱̻̬̬̰̮̺͉̪̯̩̪̞̰̠͎̩̹̮̬͕̫͇̫̗̬̤̺̬̹̹̹̩̻̥̩̹̠̻̰͕̼̪͇̝͙̙̬̫̞̳̫̬͚̩̥͈̦̫̦̳̫̣̘̘̫͍͚̯̲̻̺̰̖̦͙͚̳̲͉̬͖̝̫̺̼͉̟̟̻̘̹̩̖̼̞̪̩̟͉̩̼̤̙̣̗̭̗̮͎̯̦̖͖͙̪̹̟̖̳̟̺͓͕̼̺͓̭̟̠͚̭͙̻̦͕͍̭̟͍̦̮̣̼͖͕̳̥̼̳̻͕̱̹̤̜̻͈͈̰̬̥̪̤̤̬͚̱̼͉͈͎͖̲̜̼͙͇̺̯͇͍̣̝͈̙̦͕̲͖͓̬̠͓̩͙̙̥̲͙̤̯̬̭̝̪̭͇̣͉̫̜̤̣̪̻̣͍̮̲͕̻̱͙͉̫̗̳̣̯̩͔̟̖̥͍̖̥̼̯̜̰͕͉͍̹̹̼̫̻̘̜̲̳̜̮̰̮̻̝͖̭̹͎̻̘̼̣̪̘͖͉̞̞̳̥͓̪͓̮̥̠̯̲̭̩͙̹̻̹̞̹̙̤̱̩͈̭̩͔̩̘͈͓͓̥͓͎̜͙͎̬͙̣̩̬̪͔̘̭̤͓̪̥͓̰̦̳̟̭̝̳͚̰̪̝̤͙̗̼͍̟̝̬̲̥̼͖̞̗̬̞̠̬̩͖̲̼̯̩̗̳͈͕̤͈̙̺̫̼̠̣͎̣̺̰̰͙̣͓̘͕͍̦̜̳͍̜̭̝̰͎̩̲̟̟̯̣̠̥̯̩͍͕̘̮̥͇̘͍̖̦͕̯̲͖͍̜̰͎͎̦̙͔̮̫͙̹̱̻̥̯̲̝̣̠̹̥̭̪̭̩͙̥̤͍̞͇͕͕̼̥̭̞͖̜͓͈̩̖̼̺̦̯͙̼͖̥̤͙̫̺͎̣̹͎̣͍̘̙̻̹̼̺̮͎͚̙̮̤͓̫̮̣̞̹̙̭̼̠̣͖̩͈̭̭̤͖̹̱̬͚̟̙̥̘̲̜͈̻͓͓͔̻̤̺̮̩̼̪͙̰̤͔͈̻̰͈͍͇͈̞͇͙̹͇̯͙̣̹͓̬̲͖̫̹̱͇̯͎̼̪͔̱͍̣̜̪̼̲̰͓͎̥͙̰̬̰̪̣̘̙͈̣̹̜̤͍͍̫̝̬̣͚̠̰̰͍̹̦̭͓̳̫̰̙͓͖̳̩̺̙̱̳̯͍̺̙̟͎̲͈̺̼̠͚͖͙̮̰͕̗̝̣̠̰̰̙̮̭͓̖̞͓̱̠̮̟͚̳̗̮͓͚̦̙͚̙̠̟̮̖̳̩̲͎̗̟̲̜̗̙̳̼̬̦̼͎̘̖͖̻̙͉̻͎̳̻̲̻̫̗̼̣͇͓͚̳̥͈̻͓̫̗̘̤͈̻̖̟̥͇͉̯̘̜̝̞̯̼͙̯̤͈̙̰͔̹̻̝̮̖̱̼̜͔͕̗̩͙͎̰͇͉̠͕͙̣͓̰͖̫̻̰̬̝̪̞̲͔̩̝̥̪̫͔̪̩̦̤̰̻̞̻̥̮̞̝͔͇̞̩͖̥͙͎̼̝̪͇̩̘̫̰̤͇͇͕͇͍̪̪̜̞̭͙̹͎̫̮͔̙̲̜̩̭̠͍͉̹͈͎̰̻̱̯̣͉̖͙̱͇̠̙̖̩̦̤̠̯͈̻͖͔̲̠͉̬͈̱̳̳̫͈͔̞̱͇͕̪̝̫̪̖͓̥̲̮̠͍͓̦̼͖͕̹̖̦̩̪̤͙̼̝̬̻͉̦̤̟͖̠̬̞̳̻̙̥̲̦̬͕̫̼͙͍̝̞̠̙͇̲͙̘̰̹͇̰̣̜̙̫͉͈̤̹̞͓͉̤̮͔̺̤̯͕̝̙͕̘̰̲̼̲͕̰̪͖͇̠̗͔͍̳̖̩̫̠̠͕̙͉̬͈͔̹͖͚̣͚̖͕̘̝̜̪͈̱͕̭̱̫̠̺̹͖̟̜̯͍͓̭̝̦̼̺̣̱͔̝̖̖̜̞͉̼̜͙̠͈̦͉̣̬̥̫̜̻̠̬̼̘͉͇̝͔̝̱̲̦͖̜̲͓̯͇̬͓͙̮͕͍͚̮̫̮̰̙͍̟͍̹̤̬̞̣͓͔̲̹͈̘̯͎̜̱͎͎̬̦͓̳̝̬̟͖̮̙̬̙͈̹̱̩͖̜̙̘̼̳͉̭̠̬̣͉͕͓̦̟̼͙͓͔̞̜̝͓̪͍̯̤͖̜͔̗͚̤͕̮̜̣̣̹̪̩̯̺̙͓̟͖̺͈̳̮̰̞͈̥̯͚̗̙͓̤̩̰͕̙̺̼͙̫̖̹̪̮̹͚̜͔̲͕̭̭͉͚͖̦̝͈̪̬̹͇̯̟̠̹̣̱͙͍͚̻͕̙̭̭̱̰͇̮̟̮̞͈̹͚̙͖̺̟̣̗͖̫̗̹͇̬͔͚̼͍͕͎̣̘̬̻̜̱̪͓̩̙͓͖͇͉͔̙̤̳̼̩̫͓̘͕̳̹̮͖̳̙̙̥̯̖͍̺̤̯͉̦͕̞̱̞̪͖͎̼͇͎̩͓̪̝̥͙̖͎͚̟̲̯̮̭̘͓͓̠̗̦̙̝̬͍̪̫͖̞̣̣̝̜̮̹̜̹͕̦̙͍̺͈̺̮̮̰̫͙̘͇͙̤̟̰͓̺̜̣̳͔͖̦͕͚̜̦͓̗͙̟̘͎̘̘̭̻͈̤̖̳͔̬̯͍͚̝̜͖̼̤̲͔̻̖̞̬͔͙̮̰̺̯̜̭̩̪̣̠̬̗͚̰̪̲̯̯̳̩̝̘̞̩̖̗͚̼͙̻̣̗͚̻̮̦̠͍̬̯͎͇̯͉͔͍̪̘͔̻̠̖̤̻̹̯̫̖͍̱̖̦͇͚̦̙̼͔͖͔̣͍̲͍͔͙̪̳͙͖̬̟̯͈̹̤͖̜͖̟̖̻̲̤̫̳͚̜͇̭̹̬̝̤̜͚̹̖̰̪͈̙̬̞̱̠̠͉̩̟̬͇͎̹̭̻̙̰̱̣̗̗̗̲̤̬̘͚̤̞̣̙̖̟͖̖̠̥͓̮̖̳̤͈̝̤͈̟̦̦͍̙̝͎͍͇͖̦̳̖͎͍̣̝͉̙͎̺̭̟̗̩̯̖̦͇̝̫̯̣͙̻͚̗͉̫̮͕̬͈͍̱̪͎̹̳̲̻̦͙̬̣̳͎̻̲͚̠̣͚̰̤̰̹̫̦̤̙̤̤͕͙̗̖̘̳͖̪̱̹͔͇̱͙̻͇͚̥̲̘̥̦̻̭̩͈̺͇̥͚͇̦̻̪͙̝̠̺̟̣̹̞̼͉̜̲̠̪̟͕̠̯̩̝͍̼̣̣̯̬̻̬̦͖̻̝̤̫͓̰͍̫͚̺͙̞͇̘̟͓̪̼̯̖̱̲̭͇̱̠̟͎͚̖͕̮͙̟̩̮̣͍͎̮̳̤͕͈̭̺̰̠̬͎̼̺̖̺̻̲̼̪̱̲̟͖̟͚̫͕̪̮̱̱̳͓̯̹͚̪͔͇̯̝͖̫̼̞̬͕̙̞͍͎͕̰̖͚̜̗̘̠̹̥̥̟͕̗̙̖̱͍̬͙͖̻̹̟̼̭͚͔͇̯̘̪̤̗͎̝̮̗̟̬̻͚̻͓̥̝̱̯̗͎̣̙̝̙̰͔̤̳̘̭͔̮̩̣͖̙͙͈̦̫̯̘̗̦̟̻̠̳͎͍̗͎̹̩̦̔̄͐́͋̌̿́̑̈͌͊̐͛͋̆̆̋̋͑̐̿͂͂͋̉̇͆̈̿͊̍̋͂̓̆̂̃͗̈́̃̽̓͐͊̔̐̀̀̏̀̄̀͗̑̂̍͛̀͌͑̓͋̅̐̎̽́͑͑̂̿̒̐̾̀̉͌͑̌̏́͑̽̅̓̈͂͂́̋͒̍͐͗̒͋̾̿̈́͌̾͑̎̊̔͂̓̿́͂̇̔͐͐̀̃́̍̿͒͑͑̍̒͌́̍̎̄͊͗̌̐̈͆̿̓͊̌͊͐̅͛͛͗̎̆̄͋̐̄̉͆̌̽̔̔̀̄͒̋̓̾̔̀̉͑̾̅̐̌̎̂̀̀́͋͆́̔̉͛̓̃͗͂́̉̊́͆̒̂̆͗̈́̆͌̒̇̄̓̈́̉͗̿̂͐̃́͊͋̆̿͑̃͋͐̓́̈́̃̏͆͋̊̅̉̂͆́͒͂̃̂́́͛͐̓̐̿̎̀͑̽̈́̔̄̏̓͗́̈̇̍̑̓̈́̀͂̈́̑̊͗͗̈́̂̃͆͒̉̽̑̒͛̌̊͊̃͒͌̃̊̀̈́͛̄̊̈͑̀̄̀̽̌̀̐̓̇̎̑́̈̓͊́̒͌̽́̌̊̿̅͐͑͐͛͂̽̿͌̇͑̆͗̽̆̐̇͐̽̾͌͋̿͛̾̆̔̑̏͛́̏͂́̈͗͑̇̓̄̓̄̌̀͛̂̀̑̿̓̄̓́͑̏̋͂̊́̔͌̒͛̈́͑͛͗̂̔͋̇̿͊̋̽̌̆̈́̆̔̓́̒̀͗̽̾̈̃̇͌̓̇̒͋͛̓͗̅͆̌͌́̾̈͂̋̌́͊̾̀̽͂̂͋́͌̏̈́̈́͒͌̾̈́͋͗̈͌͆̃̈́͂̊̈́̉̎̏͌̋̀̈́̀̀̌̈́́̑͊̈̿̾̓͌̋̎̌͛͒́̽̾͑̓̔́̄͂̂̃͐̔͋̀̾́͑̍̉̔̿̅̀̀̅͂́̉̊͋̓̀̃́͌̑̉̂̿̅̅̄̈́̈́͂̾̽̎̊̈̈́͊͊͌̉̌̔͌̓̊͌̋̾̐̎̆̔́̀̑̅͆͒͌́͛͐̋͆̿̃̾̏̐̓̈́́͋͑͒͑́̓̔̍̉̐̎͆̌̀̈́̍̊̋̈́̃̆̅̀̿̅̈́̃̍͛̐̍̏̽̉̈́͒̃̔̿̿̃̌̿̎̊̈́͛͛̾͑̌̔͛͋̂̓̏͒̇̑́̀̊̾̂̉̊́̆͌͛̌̊͆͆̅͊͑̿̾̂̆̂͊̀̌̅̈͛͛̑̊̏̎̒̀̆͂͑̏̄̇̓̀́͋͆̑̊̓̈́̏̒̉̌͑͌̽̇̄͛̍̔̔́͛̈̿̓͌̃̒̊̽̆̑̾̀̾̽̂͑̋̀̃̒̀͋̑̆̍͋͋̂́͒̌͂̊͗̒͆̈́͒̌̀̿̏́̉͑͂̈̄̈̓͂̅̎̊̎̈́́̐̏͂̈́͒̎͒̍̍͌̎͗̇̑̃͋͋̍̄̃̒͌̊̈́̍̈͊̆͌͊̄̂̀͊͗̇̈͂͆̅̓̉͊̀̄̿̈́͂̃͆͗̓̅͒͐͗̔͊͗͊̿̀̒̐̑͂̅͋̑͌̑̌̽̾͋̌͗͐̀̆̂̏̔̄̇͑̓́̅̅͑̂̽̉̓͋̓̈́̒̀͒͂̽̆̄̔̔͐͆̏̽̏̐̀͗̀̑̿̐͑̄̀̔͗̒̿̉͗̈̉̈́̾̅̿̓͒̋̽̏́̈́̂͐̓̿̈̽̑̆̇̓̍̐͒̓̏̌̉̀̓̂̽̿͗̔̒͊̏͛͋̅̉́̀͆́̄̅̓̓̄͛̃͗̈́̽̈͑̌̔̿͒͆́̈̂̄̈́͐̋͑͒̾̑̇͆̍̋̑̇͑͋̑̎̏̎̈́̓̏̒͊̌̈̈́͐̊̑͒̋̆͊̂̌̈͒̓̒͆̌͊̊̈́̔͋̅̈́̓̓͐̌̓̊̒̊͋̒̈́̈́̈́̂̀̀́̔͑̐̑́̽̎̑̈̋͗̌͛̈́̇̔̈́̂̋̓͌̈́̇̈́̌͛̆̾͊̈́̂̀́̒̈́̽̎́̽̅̂̏́̅́̓̔͒͌̅̓̍̃̂́̋͂̃̽̏̋͋͂͑͊̈̊͐̀̈́͌͌̈́́̽̔̔̎̈́̊̂̒̇̓̀͂́͐͌̌̔̓̄̉̾̌̈͂̾̅̄̔̒̾̈̽̀̇͆̾̓̽̐̇̔͐̅́̊̎̅͂̾͋̓̀͗̾̒̈́̋̉̓̊̑̂̌͌͂̌́̍̈̍͆͋̑́̎̾̉̒̏̈́̒̄̊͒̉͆͋̓̓͂̓̑̐͆̀̏̎̊̃̑̾̆̉͆̊̊̉́̋̓̅̑̎͋̂͋̋̔̅͑́̍̽͊̈́͊̄͗̓̃̋̌̿͛̄́͊̆̃̂͂̋̆̾͋̃̈̓̔͆́̏̒͛̿̓̓̊̈̐̾̂̽͌͒͊̇̽͗͒͐̂̽̉̐̀̃͑̇͛̂̿̇̀̈́͑̓̐̇͐͑̐͑̃͌̓͗̓̈́͑̾͑̈̉̃̂͆̍̋̈́̏̽͂̅̊͗͒̈́͛̑́̎̽̀̔̈́̇̌͗̈́̾̃̈́̍͒̔͑̉̄͊̇̊͐̀̔͗͆͂͊̍̉͒͂́̉̾̏͑̓̋̐̃̀͌͋̀͂͋̑̍̃̿̓̍͐́͌̋̀̅͆̐̏̆͒̎̓̐̒̽̊̈̀̔͛̀̿̔̃͊̋̆̾̓̔̇̓̇̒͐͋́͒̊̑̔̊͐̐̄̅̐̂̄̀̓̍̏̌̆̈́̈́͌̿̔͋̍̐̑̄̓̈͛͐̏̉̇̂̎̈́̋̀͋͗̋̌͂̉̾̾̽̀͋̓͂̓̋͋͂́̆̃̍͌̋̂͌̆͆̉̾̾̅̆́͆̋̄̌̾̍̊̒̑̄͆͛̊͌̀̈̆͊̀̈́͐͋̓͗͛̒̓͋̾͒̈̓͂̿̌̉͐̾͐͋̑̂̒͗̀̀̉̉́͑̓́̐̒̇̏͗̽͆̇̾̓̀̓̀̿͌̓̑̿̓̃̃̉͐͂̄̿̐̃͂̀̊̅̎̊́̐̀̇̌͗̄̉͛̍̈̇̓̍̊͑̅͂͑̔̽̌́̎̉̉̎́͐͐̊̍̒͗̈́̿̐̃͒͋̀͋̏̑̒̇̎̃̓̉̑̈́̒̏͑́͐̆͌̑̃̇̓̒̄̑̑͆̀̈̐̍̋͛͒͌͆̌̍̀̀͑̂͌́͒̐́͗̾̏̔͒̆̏̌̈́̋̀̐̌̀̅͗̉̓̍͂͗̀͌͆͆̐̏̆̊̆̉̋̀͐̾̎̋͑́̽̄̏͌͊͑̂̾̐̇̏̈̾̒̂̈́̊͑̈́̆͊͆̈́̍͌̄̀̿̄͐̋̋̒̐͊̿͛̂̈́̇̄͛̌͛̾̒̾͋̇̄̽̃͐͛͒͂͊̋̌̓̇̿͆̄̋͐̆̅̅̑̐̎͌͑̿͋̉͆̍̒̆̆̽́͋̄̂̓̐̊̄̈́̐̏͒͒̋͐͑̋̎͗͛̒͒̄͐͐̏̐͌̄̇̓̀̃̃̿̓͂̿̅͑̿̓̉̉̀̀͒̑̒͛̑̃̆̆̀͊͊̌̈̑͊̎̒̀͑̑̒̽̀̌͑̇̋͐̎̽̀͋̈͋̈́̑̑͆́̈́̽̾̔̉̂̉̂̀̓͂̍͆̓̓̀̋̋͗̽͛̀̏̎̃́̇̌͂̓̂͗̏̾̔̅̿̓̈́̀̊̏͗̔̌̂̐̿̏̅̂͊͋̒͂͛̏̐̏̾̋̇͋͑̔̈͊̀̄̐͐̏͑̅̽̏̋̉̋͊͛̔͐̽̅̈́͗͛̓͛̈̀͗̓̐̏́̋͂̋̓͆͗̋̈̈́̈́́̉͛̀͛͐̿͆͐̈́̓̈̓̏̏̔̄̓̀͒̽̎̇̍̎́̾̑̅͛͆̎̏̋̊̃̒̓͊͋͋̎͗͂͐̄̈́̑̋̈́͛̆͐͋̅͛̌̓̀͛͐̄̍͂̒͆͆̒̈͑̊̈́͑͌͑̂̀̅̆̈́̈́̈́̀́͗̈́̂͛͛̈̉̓̈͌͗̒̅̈́̾̀͗́͑̀̈͋͆͐̽͗̈́́̂͒̈́̾́͊̐̂̾́͂̀̂́̍̒͊̉͐͒̀̔̓́̔̎̀̽̅̄̐́̅͊̿̎̽͛̒̿̽͌͗͌̐̎̑̍̀̍̔́̋̂̅̏̎̈̑͂͌̓̽̔́̓̈͆̔͂̍̌̎͂́͗͒̑̑̓͊͒̓̿̔̈́̇̔̏̒̀̈́́͗̑͂͂́͐͌͌̆̃̐͒̄͌̊̽͒̂̊͐̉̃̄̉͋͐͐̋̐͊̄̉̄͆̿̈̈́̍͒̐͐̈̌͗̃̐̀̌̊̈́̀͂̈́́̓͑̄̄́̀̉̅̊̇̀͑̑̿̑͐̀̊̽̀̿̓̉̋͑̎͂̍̓̀̒̃̓͂͒̈́͊̒̐̆͊́͌̈̿̑̿̃̈͋̃͑̎͆̌̄̿͂̈́̽̈́̀͒͐̀̎̓̓͑͊́͑͛̓̋̓̌͊̀̉̆̂̉̅̔̔̋͌͊̒̈́̈́̃͒̋͆͗͋̀͆̈͐̍̈́̒͒͌͑͂͐͌̄̈́̄́̓̊̾̿̾͌̽͑͐̍̑̈̍͋̿̓̿͌͌̉̓̂̍̾̎͒̊͗̑̐͆́̃́̊͑͛̐́̔̐̅͋̀̆̇́̂͛̃͒̑̑͊͐́̓̾̊́̇̇̂͊̾̅̈́͆͒̐̑̆͂̐̃́̇́͛̊͑̎͆͌̅͛͋̆͌͌̈̋̄̔̿̌̂̍̆͗̽́͐̐̈́̈̂̇́́̋̄̑̈́͊̿̈́̄͌̏̔̈͗̔̉̉̇̀̇̄̂̒́͛̾̄͑͊̀̇̅̀͛̊̔̌̓̏̈́̍͐̈́́̃͊̈͌̿̑̂̇͆̀̀̌̈́͑̂̏̃̔̈́̎͂͑̐̄̔̓̄̍̄̍͋̾̋͌̅̅̾̂͂͋̐͌̉͊̈́̑͗͊̓͂̓͊̒̒̿̎̔͒͂̊̒̋̈́̀̀̿̈́̓̌̽̇͌̎̏͌̉͌̾̌̎̾̓̓̅̅̓͌̏̅̈́͂̍̈́͐̈͂͑̋̀̆͌̓͗͆̾̃́̈́̋̈́͌̈́̆͋͗́̏̋̈̎́̆̈́̊͊̌̐̌̓̅̊͆̈͋͂̑̃̀̂̂͒̄͊̈́̀͊̈́̿̐̄̌̀̈̔̽͋͆͋́̃̅̆̉͌̾̿̐̓͌͋̅̓̑͑̿̑̐͂̄̓̓̄̈́͒̈́̍̉̅̀̄̈́̀̉̓̍̄͛̀͂̎̈̊̏͐͗͊̒̈́̎̋̂̃͑̐̐̄́̉͊̀̓̀͛̇̑̎̇̀͌̈́̈́̒͊̿̎̄͐̽͑̍̍̎̄͋͊͑̄̀̿̊̏̿̑̈́̅͗̈̈̋̔͛̇̀́̂͐́͐̑͆͒̑̈́͊̍͐̆͂̽̄̎̇̓͑͊́̏͂͑͐͑̄̀̓̇̏̀͌̈́̍̋͛̒̔̓̔̆̊͐̉̒̾̆̏͛́̿̃͑̏̃̈́̂͆̈̃̅͂̈́̌̋́͐̂̒̿͑̈́̇̀̏́̊͛͌͋̏̀̇̀̀̐̂̆̋͛̇͐͒͗̃͐̽̑̌͋͂͊̂̃̓̃͑̓̀͌̃͌̅͆̓̈́́̍͋̊̈̊̈́̈́̈̿̓͊͐̈́̊̀̈́̇̍̈̍̂̀̂̄͒̋̑̆̏̄͛̇͌̚̕̚͘̚͘̚̕͘͘͘̚͘̕̕̚͘̚͘͘̕͘̚̚̕͘͘̚̚̚͘͘͘͘͘̕̕͘̕̕̚͘̕͘̚͘͘͘̕̕̚̕͘̚̚̕̕͘̕̚͘͘̚̕͘͘̚̚͘̚̕̚͘̚̕̚͘͘͘̕̕̕̚̚̕͘͘̕̕̚̕̕̚͘̚͘̚̚͘̕͘̚͘̚̕͘̕̕̕̕̕̚͘̕͘̕̚͘̕̕̚͘̚͘̕͘̚͘̚̚̚̚̕̚̕̕̕̕̚͘̚̕̚̕̚̕͘̚̕̕̕͘͘͘͘̕̕̚̚̕̚͘̕̕͘̕̕͘̚͘̚͘̕̕͘̕̕̚̕̕̚͘̕̚̚̕̕̕͘̚̚͘͘͘͘͘̚͘̚̕̕̚͘͘̕͘̚̚̕̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͠͠͝͠͝͠͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͠͠͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͝͠͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͠͝͠͝͠͝͝͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅ/̸̷̷̶̴̶̵̶̷̸̶̸̷̴̶̵̵̶̶̵̵̸̷̷̴̵̶̴̸̶̶̵̵̸̶̴̴̶̴̸̶̵̶̴̸̴̶̵̶̶̵̴̵̴̶̶̴̴̸̴̸̴̷̸̵̷̷̵̷̵̸̶̷̷̴̶̶̸̶̵̴̵̴̴̸̵̴̶̶̷̸̷̷̵̷̸̶̷̷̵̶̵̶̵̴̴̶̶̶̷̶̸̸̶̴̶̴̷̵̵̵̶̶̶̶̵̵̶̶̴̷̵̸̶̵̵̶̴̷̴̸̴̵̵̶̴̸̷̶̸̵̸̸̶̶̴̴̶̸̵̸̶̷̷̴̶̶̷̵̴̴̸̸̶̶̸̸̸̶̴̸̵̵̶̴̵̸̵̵̶̵̸̸̷̵̷̴̸̵̶̵̸̴̶̵̵̶̷̶̴̵̶̶̵̶̵̴̵̷̸̷̶̷̵̶̶̸̴̷̴̶̵̷̴̶̶̴̸̷̸̴̷̸̸̵̶̵̴̴̶̸̵̸̸̴̴̶̷̶̶̴̵̴̶̷̢̧̡̧̢̡̨̧̡̧̨̨̨̢̡̨̢̧̨̨̨̡̡̡̧̡̨̧̧̧̢̡̧̨̢̧̡̡̡̧̨̧̨̡̢̢̧̨̢̢̨̨̢̧̡̡̨̨̧̢̡̧̧̧̢̡̨̡̨̧̧̡̢̨̧̨̧̡̨̨̡̢̧̡̧̢̡̧̨̡̡̧̡̨̡̡̢̧̧̧̢̡̧̧̢̨̨̧̧̢̨̨̡̢̡̧̡̢̧̨̨̨̧̡̢̡̢̨̨̧̡̧̧̨̧̡̡̢̧̡̨̨̧̧̨̢̢̨̧̡̧̡̢̧̡̡̧̨̢̢̨̧̡̨̡̧̧̢̡̨̡̢̧̨̢̨̨̢̡̧̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛͎̘̦͚͎̘̲͖̤̫̞̱͚̯͓͔͈͖̦̟̞͈̣̰͉̼̦̻̬̖̰̰̘͉̠̤̞̟̜̞͔͔̙̘̻̫͖̠͓̺̻̳͓̘̱̭̪̫̖͙͈̗̲̠͓͕̣̬̯͚̮̰͖̫͕̱̯͎̣̭̮̤̭͙̱̭͈̩̭̙̜̻̟̘̮͉͈̫̪̤̫̭̠̘͈̤̝̬͍̰͎̲̙̟̗̮͈̩̭̠̫͖̜̱͚̲̲͈̹̯̪̥̩͉̝̞͉̜̖͍͔̻̮̹̜̝̻͙͚̱̗͈̤̗̳̻̖͈̖͍͔̯̮͔̫͍̻̺̼̜̪̞̝͇̦̻̰̗̥̜̝̲͕̪̼̰̮̳͕̣̟̫͕͕̼̬͉͖͚̥͓͓͓̝͉̱̫̳̜̠̳̞̜̝̹̲̲̟̮̰͔͖͚̪̹̫̳̲͚̳̻͎͉̖̼͖͉̥̹̺̬͚̮̘̟̖͓̠͖̦̯͙̤̩̣̗͔̜͔̻̜̬̠̺̭̥͎̝͔̗̱̙͍̭̫̜̟͈̰̠͖̖͙͎͉̫̳̹̻̣̟̮̫̦̝͇͖̼̥̩͎̙̩͖͍̱̝̞̩̘͈͈̲̜̙̯̲̬̖͇̙̺͎̮̗̱͇̟̱̭͎͈̜̰̱̼̪̻̥̗͕̞̜͕͕̭͎͔̫̯̪̯̩̖̹̪͇͎̟̜̼͚̦͚̳̝̫̥̝̜̘͔̟̠̖̠̥̺͎̳͚͈͎͎̤̮̜̤̝̞̞͈͇͚̣̺͔̼̝͚̲̞͎̳̭͚̻̫̼̝̱̹̼̦̗̘͔̮̭̪̥̪̜̩̟̦̳̝͓͔̫͓̟̙̘̩̰̫͕̫̱̗̼͈̜̰͍͎̙̥̫͙̦͈͖̞̖͙̭̺̱̙̼͕̝͚̜̠͍̞̯̥͍̥̤͈̻͈̺̱̼͎̫̖̞̫̭͎̜͙͍̰̫̣̺͈̦̫̤͉̝̤̬̻̯̙̲͚͚̰̩͍̞͚͚̯͇̜̥͇̺̼͖̗͍͈̭̬̮̣̻̲͈̟̖̹̤̜̱͔͎̘̙̠̹̞̩͉̤͎͔̬͚̟͇̥̯̖̤̲̬̘̭̪̘͈̰̬̫͚͍̟̰͇̻͈͍̖͍̗̗̹̼̮̝̘͚̝̪̹͖͓̺̼̫̠̺̝͍̱̲̱̭̯̖͓̹̹͔̖͈̜͙̤̖̞̞̝̻̦̪͉̩̮̮̦͇̗̠̻̘̱̫̳̜̩͍͙͇̬̺͈͖̰̹̗̝̫͚̥͚̲̞͔̩̘̲̮͚͉͉̼͎̲̖̱͚͕̳̗̟̤̣̺̣͇͖͔̖̤̼͕͕͙͚̣͎͉̣͈̺̘͖̩̦͕͈̱̥͇̰̜̪̲̣͙̫̳̮̗̲̙̫̻̭͇̱̰̜͙̰̪̙̫̻̘̺̼̤͙̦̘͓͇̲͖̬̭͍̳̻̟͖̲̳̺͍͓̰͇͈̩̖͔̹̜̗̜̺͕͔͚͇͙̪̱̺̖̺̗͖͎̳͉̰̮̬̺̖͍̝̠͚͈̦͚̦̗̫̻̳̘̮̖̥͍̼̞̹̜̤͎͙̯̺̥̰͈̙̬̻͉̼͚͚̠͖̫̰̗͇̖̮̙̝̞̬͉̪̦̹̟̞̹̯̜͚̻͇͕̱͓̖̦̖̳̟̱̙̟̺̜͉̖̱̞͔̱̹̱̼̠̯͙͎͕͖̬͙̥͓̪͖͕͉͍͎̺̫͔͔̯̣͚͖̗̙͍̥͍̭̥͍̦͙̠͍͍͕̹̙̣̤̠̥̦̫̘̟̱͍̞̭̝̫͚͓̜͖̥͇̥̖̜̥̻͉̳̞͕̹̝̘̖̬͚̫̻̞̙̦̭̲̮͎̪͙͇͚͖͓͔̳͍̰͖̠̝̮̱̯̜̘͍̥̲̱̦̱͖͚̣̹̱͔͙̺̯̩̼̳͓͓̬̩͇͚̘͎͈̦̗͈̮̹͕̭̼̣͚̙̩̻̭͔̫̮̝͍͈̻̟͚̤̩̯̬̰͇͖͖̣͚͔̪͉̹͕͖̺̟̜͍̪͔͎̭̬͙̟̲̝̬̻̻͎͔̖̜̙͖̮̜̯̮̪̩̙͈͔̳̤̩̰̮̪͈͙̖̻̗̤͓͔̻̠͔̮̰̤͎͎̪̲̰͈̞̞̘͙̗̼̲̦̺̮̬̠̥̰̞͈̖͚̯̹̻̲̤̯͈̤͕̹͔̱͙̹̙͎͕̼̬̬̣͚͉͚̭͉̠͕̙̣̙͍̳̘̬͍͚͚̖̦̯͎̖͙̝͉͈͕̣̮͙̻̲̜̫̲̲̯͕̘͙̖͈̱̝̦̙̱̪̳̥͔̳͚̲͈̻̳͚̪̘̹͇̝̯̠͈͈̲͎̦͔̯̥͇͖̼̺̗̥̙̟̪̱̯̙̖̳̱̰̹̤͇̱̪̪̪̘̫̘̣̙̬͍̣͕̘̯͉̗̮̜̜͍̱͓͚̬̱̺͉̣̪̹̬̣̮͎̝̩̳̖̘͖̥̠̣̫̬̗̮͓̗̻͍̜͓̭̜͙̭̙̠͖͙̩͔͖̹̗̰̤̬̞̲̜̳̘͕̺͎̮͖͚̫͉͖̘̪͔̰̫̱̝̯̤̲͎͎̣͇̭̻͍̭̰͍̟̦͙͙͈̮̖͖͍̩͍̩̲̩̺̗͔͕̠̮͉̩̻̲̟̖̜̥͕͓̫̹̭̟͈̞̰̩̜̤̟̬͖͉̤̻̗̬͉̺̹͉̙̳͕̦̲͕͕͖͎̘̣̯̩͕͚̫̤͈̼̦̻̮̖͎͍̲̣̰̭̺̳̬͎͍̟̟̖̹̼̦͉͇̦̥̳̘͙̜͔̹̤̪̼͍̭̺̩̬͎͎͍͉̰̪͚̤̞̤͍̝̙̹͖̰͖͔͇̯̲̤̮̦̖̦̠̤̩̭̩̖̩͉̠̜͉̦͙̟̩̝͎̞̳͖͈͚̙͚̠̯̩̣̝̪͓̬̻͚͙̟̞̤̝̱͖͓͎̟̭̫̭̙̦̘̣̼̱͖͍̙̖͙̤̜̻͈̰̥͎͍͙̞͓͎̬͎͚̻̗̯͇̘̭̟̭̣͈̞̩̣̭̟̙͚͎̘̻̯̟̲͔̖͔̠͎̤̮͚̟̰͇̥̥̯͕̤̞̦͍̙̞̖̜̪̹̺͓̱̬̳̬̭͕̬̫̣͈̗̪̘͎̪̪̮̞͕̣̗̦̳̣͍͔̫̖̩̜͎̩͔̦̘̣̘̞̮̜̙͔̯͈̘̥̫̮̖̼͚̻̹͈̥̣̰̘̜͇̯̯̥̣̠̯͇͙̜̲̲̣͓̻̖̗̟̼̻̗̭̙̻͙͈͔̣̼̘͉͈̻̬̻̥͚͓͓̩̜̦͈̙̞͎͔͕͖̫͇̠͉̗̤͍̪̼̝͉̗͇͉̳͉͓̼̬̙̫̤͔͚̪̝͚̖͓̻̠͇͚̜̳̠̮͔̺̠̤̟̹͉̹̦͕̫͍̭̰͎͇̗͖̫͎̭̪̣̜͙̖̮͉͍̙̳̹̞͎̲͎͖̪̲̰͉̦̻͍̗̘͉͕̣̼̘̣̠̩̠̫͕̦̙̦̫͚̳̠̲̘̮̗̣͈̖͇̙͔̖̜̫͕̠̪̠̻̖͙̣̟̺̹͉̜̻̠͉̦̞̲̥̥̟͚͖͈̲̳̬͔̣̦̮͎̟͔̺͕̗̠͓̲͕̦̝̰͖͙͇̲̜̻͉̰̲̹̖̹̳͚̺̖̼̭̘̰͇̭̖̪͉͔̖̗͈̩͙̪͙͕̘͈͕̫̫̩̗̻̮̠̳̼͚̱̪̘̗̠̫̜̟̖͕͓͔͓͇̥̥͍̲͈̘͉̝̺̱̬͉͍͎̠̬̦̠̱̯̜̞͗̇̆̔̅̀̏̾̀̉͌͛̄̅̐̈́̌̐̿̎̈́̈́̄̆̊̎̐̊͛̓̈́̎̎̈́̿͗͗̅̾͆̀̂̆͊̌́̏́̍͋͆̅͛̅͌͌͊͌͗̽͐̃̑̆͋̂̎̐̉͛̀͆͒̈́̌̅͌̔̃̾́̍̍̄̀͆͊̎́̾̇̈́͗̀̀̎̓͑͊̀́̋̐̀̈̾̄͋̉͊̾͐̌̄̂̑̽̊̀̃̉̒̂͊͐̀̑̓͛̂̇́̎̿͊̀̎̈͋̆͋͌̌̓̽̒̎̆̒̓͆͋̿̍̈́̄̊̐̾͐̀̑̆́̅̏̏̊̋̈̉̈̍́̋̍̾͐͂̐̈́͐̉̈́̔̓̈́̅̊̾̓͊̌̂̏͋̂́͌͗̓̆͆̿̑̌̽͆̉͊̊̍͆̉̈̍̌̀̊̒̊̈̅͛̋̅̎̃̀̏̈͊̂̔́̎̈̉̈́̒͑̈́́́̈́͗̈̇̈̎̀͗̃̾̂͒̑̃͐̔̋̓̎̀̍̋͛̃̌̔͊͌̀̿̅̄̀͋͂̾̈͗̏̈́͗͗͋̑͆̽͑̀͋̅̍̾̀̇͂̏̒̓͗͆̽̉̈́͗̂̔̄̽̅̒̉͂̂̀͒͂̄̊̒̓͂͛̉̈́̈́̒͛̄̍̆̈́͐̈͛̿̿͑̓̓̃̈́͛͗̿̋̈͌̇̑̑̌̂̄͑͒̍̀͊̉̍̾͂̒̀͗̿̀̆̓́̂͌̔̄̌̄̀̿̆͐̇͐̈́̉͑̆̀́̈̏̑̏̀̓̽̄̌̿̀̇̎̇̉̐̀͋͒́̔̆̈́̈́̃̎̑̓̇̓̽̋̃̎̏͗̈̅̈̽͐͐̊̂͐̈́͒͊̃̓̋̆̓̂́̋̐̎͐̓̇́̑̆̍̒̈́̾̒͌̀͂͑̉̔̈̐͊̀͌͊́̌͋͒̊̃́̽͂̓̊̾͆́̂͒͌̐͂̐̐̋̐̈́̑̒̏̀̈̅̂̔͌̓̀̎̾̆̈́̔̍͆̈́̾̓̈́̑̈́͗͒̒̌̅̂̀̐̃͑͌̇͆̃̊̏̋̓̐͐̍̇̔̏̓̑̈͆͌̌͗̇̽̉͂͋̏̒̔̈́̐̾̔̄̐́̃̊̍̊̉͒̾̾͋͛̆̓̐̈́̈͋̎̉͑̽̀̋́̈̋̇̌̔̈́̓̾͑̃̇͒́͊̑͐̽̈́̈́̿̅̔͂̇͆̍͐̈́̆̐̈̆̔̔̅͌̋̋̈́̓̓̌͛͊͗̿̿̃̑͂͐̽̔͋̾͑͋̋͑̆͂̈́͊̓͒̊̊́̃͛͊̌̑̒̉̾̂̉̿͒͂́͑̄̍̿̇̔̋̎͋̄̎̒͂̏͋̌̍̂̾̊͒͒̓̐̄̈̈́̀̈́̇̏̈́̃̋̅̈̋̈́̐̏̎̄̈́̑͆͗͑̆̿̋̅̄͗̄͗͛͂̃̓̒̇̊́̓̍̋̎͒̒̿̉͗̈̋͆̎̂̈́̌͆͑̽̐̎̔͌̃͒̔͂͑͑͛̆̓̽̾̾́̎̃͛̽̄̏̽̎͛̋̂͗̊̈̇̔̈̍̂̓̉̒̽̈̊̅͌̀͑̈́́̀̅̎͆̓̐͂͆̊̽̽̆͑̈̓̈́͐͌̔̇̐͊̍̈͂̔͌̃́̉̒̐̈́͗̉̄̑̈́̔̂̈̈́͊̓̓̔͆̄̇̀̅̄̀͆̀̀͛̾̂̆̑̉͂̌͋̈́̽̈́̐̏͒̉͆̓̑̀͊̍̔̾̐̆͌̂̿̿͋̾͌̌͋͐̽̄͐̑͛̑͛̆̐̈̊͋͋̂̈̑͐̈́̏̓̒̈́̈̈̓͊͌̑̈̾̉͒̀͌̏͆̄̉̏̎͑̅̔̈́͊̅̀͊̍͌̈͂̓̇̐̄͛̅̆̉̐̍͋̓̀́̃͊͆̔̑̄̐̿̾͊̃͛͂̐̾͐̍̌̋̊͊̉̌̀̊͒͌͂̓̍̒̈̋̎̈̆̐̔̅̽̒̓͛̈́̇̀̈͛̏̄̎̃̈̽̉̂̌͐̄̽͋̀͛̒̒͂͋͊͊̋͐̌̒̈́́̂̓̑̐̐̂͐̅͐̉̅̒̈́͋͛̊̉̅̓̈́̄͗̎̈́͗̍̀̀̑̐̽̑̋̈́̾̽́̍̓́̂̄̃̎̓́̂͊̓̆͋̉͗́̀̈́̽̍͗̅͋̓͆̊́̐̾̾̇͛̋͑̑͊̽́͒̇͋̃͋̍̾͗̆͑͆̐͆̓͂̔͆̓́̿̊̍̾́͐͌͒̿͊̃̒̍̎̍̐̂̐́̑̌͗̓͋̏̂́̌̋͆̒̔̄͑̆̒́̈́̂̌̒̅̈̊̽͆̓͐͑̈́̀̂̀̑̆̀̃̓̂̑̒͂̈̾͋͒̅̈́̎̂͐̒́͒͗̈́͋̿͂͋́̾̊̂͂̉̀͒͆͛̓̎̅̏̔͑̌͋͋̔͒̂̈́̓͛̑̔͌͒̀̏́̿̾̓͐̋͂͂̃̔͊̽́̂͗̒̑̈͒̀͗͌͒̎̅̋͐̒͋̐̃̌̀̎͂̔͂́̒̈́̍̈́̃́̍̓̒̿̂̀̈́̍̊̀̊̿͛̄͌͗̈̎̐̀̒̊̀̒͆́͋̎̓̓͂̂̓̄̏̔͋̄̊͛̒͑̑͆̈́̏̇̿̃̇̀̑̊̌̎͒͛̂̉̔͐̆͑̔̉̌̈̋̌̀͆̂͑́̓̊̂̉́̄̎̀̏̔͒͑͐̔̓̏̄̋͂̾́͒͌̈̏̂̉͌̐̇̏͌̃́̇̌̑̅̈́͆̓͗̄̀͂̿̾̾̓͌͆̐̏͌̒͒͑͊̋̀͆͂͒̂̀̌̉̄̈́̃̈́͛́̉̾̍̑̐̈̃̈́̈̄̿̉͋͌͐͗̉̆̈́̑͗̈́̈́̍̂̇́̐̽̏̈́̀̐̑̅͛͂̐̿̇͒̾̏̔̀̊̾̌̇͋̀̌̏̉̽̉͑͊͑͐̾̿̓͛̓̏̃͊͌͌͂͆̿̌̈́̇͌̔̅̌̑͌̃̐͑͌̓͒͑̐̀̌̐̎̔͛̒̅̄̌͂̔̇̒̋́̏͋̎̽̈́̽̓̀̍͛͌̑̾͑̔͒̋̃̈́́̑̒̍̉̓̄͊̈̑́͑̋̊́̃̀̓͒̿̃̆̿͛̃͗͛͒́̂͒̈́̔͆̉̅͋̂͋̄͗̈́̔͐̉̈̈̽̃͆̀͗̔́̃͑̓̿̃̂̊̉͋̏̓͗̂̇̎͌̇͊͆̀͒͆̿̄̄͗̾̓̃̋̇̑́́̽̑̋̀̐̇̂͒̍̄͛̑̎̑̈́̎̊̂̃͂́͑̿̑̀̅̃̂͐̉̓̓̃̈́̓̀̆͐́̿̃̔̓̃͐͒̒̀́̈̑̊͌̀̓̋̍̆͛̈́̊̈́̆̑̅͂͂̎̉̃̂̉̑͋̈́͋̑̽͌̏̅͒̒͑̔̆̋̂́̈́̈́̏͐́̌͌̍̈́̾̏͌̔̆̏̅͘͘̚͘̕̕̚̚̕͘̕̚̚͘̚̕̕̕̚͘̕̚̕͘̕̕̚͘̚̚̚͘̚̚͘͘͘͘̕̚̕̕͘̕͘̕͘͘͘̕̕͘̕̕͘̚̚͘̚̕̚̚̚̚̕͘̕̚̕͘͘͘͘̕͘̕̚͘̕̚̚͘̚͘̕̚̕̕̕̕͘̚̚̕͘̚̚̕̕͘͘̚̚̚̚͘͘̚̚̕̚͘͘̚͘͘̚͘̚̚̕̚̕͘̚̚̚̚̚̕̚̚̚̚̕͘͘͘̚̕̕̚͘̕͘͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͠͠͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͠͠͝͠͠͝͠͝͠͠͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͠͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅ/̶̵̵̸̸̷̵̷̵̵̴̷̸̴̸̸̸̸̷̵̵̶̴̵̵̵̷̶̶̶̷̷̴̵̴̶̷̸̵̷̴̵̶̶̸̸̸̷̴̸̷̸̵̵̵̵̷̸̵̸̶̵̷̶̸̵̴̷̵̷̸̷̷̵̴̷̸̶̶̴̸̷̶̴̵̶̶̴̵̶̷̸̷̸̵̵̴̸̴̸̶̶̸̴̸̵̸̸̸̷̷̶̵̵̵̵̵̷̷̷̵̶̴̵̴̴̸̶̴̶̸̸̸̶̵̵̶̸̶̸̷̸̶̵̸̷̶̸̷̷̸̷̵̶̶̷̸̵̶̴̵̴̵̷̶̶̴̴̵̶̵̴̵̴̷̴̴̸̵̶̷̴̷̷̶̶̴̵̶̵̴̸̷̵̵̶̷̵̵̸̴̵̷̷̷̴̸̶̶̸̴̸̶̴̸̴̶̸̸̶̵̷̴̸̴̶̶̸̴̷̶̶̴̴̵̵̶̸̶̶̴̵̶̸̴̷̵̷̶̸̴̴̵̴̴̵̸̶̵̷̵̸̵̷̷̶̵̶̵̷̶̵̷̸̶̶̵̷̷̴̸̶̷̴̴̷̷̸̵̴̷̵̸̸̴̴̶̷̵̴̴̷̸̸̴̵̸̸̴̶̶̷̸̴̵̶̷̴̷̷̸̷̷̸̴̴̸̷̶̵̵̶̴̶̷̵̴̷̵̶̶̢̨̡̧̨̢̢̧̨̨̢̨̡̧̡̢̢̡̢̢̨̨̢̡̧̡̨̢̧̨̢̨̨̧̡̨̨̧̢̢̡̨̡̢̡̡̨̧̧̧̧̨̢̧̧̢̡̢̨̡̢̡̧̡̡̧̧̧̡̨̡̢̧̢̢̡̨̧̧̧̧̨̨̨̨̢̧̢̢̢̧̢̧̡̢̧̡̡̡̡̨̢̨̢̢̨̢̧̧̧̨̡̢̨̧̢̧̢̡̧̨̨̧̧̨̧̧̢̧̨̢̨̨̡̡̡̨̨̨̨̡̡̡̨̧̧̧̡̡̨̧̧̡̧̨̢̨̢̨̧̡̧̧̧̢̡̡̡̨̧̧̧̧̢̧̡̢̡̧̡̨̨̨̢̡̡̡̡̨̨̡̨̡̧̧̧̧̧̡̧̡̡̢̢̨̢̡̡̨̡̡̢̡̨̧̨̢̨̧̧̡̨̧̡̡̡̡̨̨̨̧̧̢̡̨̢̧̢̧̨̢̧̨̢̨̡̢̢̧̡̡̢̢̡̧̨̨̢̢̡̨̡̡̧̧̧̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̝̭̩̻̞͙̮̩͉̫̘͖̻̻̦͉͚̝͖͈̺͇̻͙̝̹̗̣̹̫̼͇̤̙͎͉̰̫̤͎̤̫̯̖̬̜̬͚̜͈̲͔̹̮̤͈̖͍̫͔̯͍͍̟͈̟̘͉̮͙̩͔͚͓͚͉̝̺͉̝̩̙̞̻̺̤̱̺̞̰͙̝̤̺̠̙̱̱͚̬͓̙̙͉̻͈̫͔͙̯̤̩̼̹̯͇͎͇̯̲̥̰̜̰̮̫̖͍͍̝͚̫̲̘̲̩̙̥̖̜͈͇̗͓̗̤̠͉͔͍̥͔͍͉̭̦̠̘̟̮͖͈̼͈͉̬͕̦̰̳͓̣͍̗̙͖̭̫̱͇͍̮͕̩̱̝͉̫͉̦̞̞̪̯̙̹̙̻͈̹̲̗̥͕͖͍̠̠̥͕̻͙̩̬̭̼̲̼̯̯̘̫̤̤͎͉̦̥͇̞͓̼̖̲̳͓̥̜̱͍̺͈̥̠̤̱͚̪͍̱̭̤͚̺͉̙̲̟̗̭̭͖̘̦̙͓͔̤͙̣̳̪̗̜͉̫͙̘͈̝̻̝͚̯͔͔̜̪̣̞͈͇̟͍̘͍̳̪̤͙̪̦̣̪͔͇̞͎̯̝̮̝̞͈̠̻̜͚̘̟̰͈͎̖̺̮̯̖̟͔̖̝̝̣̻̖̦̗̳̹̠͇̖͍̤̖͍̲͔̠̞͈̮͓͔͉̬̺͓̣͕̠̲̳̬̺̲̘̠͚͈͍̯̦̞̗̗͙̬̫͚͖̝̙̜͉͇̙͔͈̙̥̜̼͖̲̘̼̳̙̱͇̻̬͈͈̩̙̝͙̪̝̳̺͉̮̩̙͎̝͎͕̳̖̜̜̙̝̞͙̲̪̜̣̭͇̖̪̘̬̜͔͍̭͉̥̟̲͉̳͕̱͇̳̹͉̗͔̙̠̹̜̻̜̘̗͖̜̘͇̼͇̞̥̼̞͔̩̣̹̠̳͓͖̣̯͈̦̥̹̟̮̝̝̤̞̫̖͇͚̤͇͔͙̝͎͍͎͍̼͙̬͇̼̦͚̝͇̮̤̗͇̱̞̭̺͇̬̥͔̪̖̗̟̙̖̠̻̱̙̬̫̖̘͉̫̝͍̳͎̻̺͇̹̝͍̻͔͙̩͕̪͍̭̙̣͇̱̲̤̰͇͚͇̜͍͉̣̮͇̞̥͙͖͇̳̦̯͙͈̫̞͚̦̟͉͙̳̘͍̫̖̬̹̗͔̱͕̼̣̭͙͈̤̗͖̦̼̪̜͍͉̬̮̭͚̺̫̫̺͎̦̲͇̥̹̤͖͔̭͉̟̙̰̳͖̦̹̳͓̩͙̥̪̘̜͉̪̮̺̥̲̮̮̗̙̥͚̗͖͎̹̭̩̼͈̤̼̘̻̻̦̝̦̩̤̭̣͍͓̻̝͓̗̬̖͎̳̬͙͈͉̜̗̞̩̦̣͈͓̰̲͚̗̟̪̙͎̱̬̞̟̦̥͉̬̯̻̭̙͓̥̭̮̝̟̻̹̩̗̰̼̤̘̪̝͉͓̟̰͈̖̝̻͔̹͔͙̻̬̜̮̝̘̪̮͈̭̥̳̺͎̤͓͉̳͍̞̯̪̣̰̻̠͖̙͖͉͇̹̗̪͎̲̖̦̘̘͔̘͍̤̜̜̱̤̳̤̙͕͎͍̗̜̩̱̰̯̲̱̮̬̤̼̭̳͚̻̦͎̯͎͕̼͓͖̞͕̱̦̪̲̘̦̜̰͍͎̺̟̹̼̣̘̜͓̭̟͚̲̳̯͈̳͇͈͈̳̙̭͈̺̦̯̻͔̮̣̖̳͓̯̺͓̳͓͈̘͉̣̦͙͓͇̫͖͔̜̝̣͚͇̟̪͇̜̖̬̱̭̦̪͙̜̟͖̞̝̝̘̩̫̙̫̱͍̠̺̪̟̥̱̖̙̤̲̣̤̠̗̮̹̯̯̟̬͚̳̟͉̞̖̱͇̣͉͚͇͚̰͍͖͓̙͎̟͉̥͈̻̪̻̫̝͎̜̣̤͍͙̘̺̗̠͈̰̼̝͕͔̘͉̤͎̼̰̼͇͚̘͈̰͈͔̪̱̻̙͍͕͉̱̺̹̺͉͚̮̬̻̜̜̩̣̬͕̞͔̯͈̻̖̘̤̻̣͈̭̰̼̜͙̯̦̮̪̫͕̣͚̟̗̭͔̭̥̤̥̞̻̞͚̥̭̼͚̝͓̣̖͎̭͉͇̬̘̣̺̗͎͎̼̲͓̬̪͚̼̗̜͙̮͚̖̻̺̫͚͔͎̞̲͕̱̜̗̘̱̖̳͎̣͕̱̭̘̝͍̥͎͍͉͙̺͚͎̱̣͙͖̤̘̙͍̥͕͕͕̯̭̥̜͇͇͔̦̯̫̺̭̫͖̱̝̰̬̩̥̠̮̼̳̗̫͙͚̬̘͙̼͇̼̳̥̲̤͎͔͔͉̠̺̦̝̤͕̻̹͖̬̝̼̫̫̪̲͉̹̝͔̙̜̬̺͍͇̫̰̩̹̝͍̰̘̠̱̮̦͖̹̱͔̹͎̟̙̦̥̥̭̥͍̘̲̼̞̥̼̪̜̬͖͖̞͈͙̞̙͍̖̲͕̤̳͙̲͖͉̠̱̼͇̜̭͍̟̱̰̝̻̺̠̠̹͕̟̘̼̙͙͉͉͓̤͖̩̖͔̪̣̹͎̮̰̭̺͚͖̙͖̩̜̻̝̺̟̜̟͈̼̘̟͈̤̟̗̟̤̭̯̝͖͙̬̱̭̼̣͖̭̥̗̼͎̮̫͔͎̱͚̯̖̯̦̰͎̱̳̺̯͔̗͎̻̲̰̠͇̬̦͈̞͓̜̟̥̤̱̪͇̻̰̪͔͓͎̰͔̺̪̝̼̫͎͖̖̞͈̭͇̱̦̯̘̤̖͙͖̺̪̗̦̻̳̦͔̹̞̖̭̩͍̱͎̥͓͈̘̹̲̮͚͎̱̼͎̝̩͙͙̩̰̳͓̹̮̻̞͉͖̞͓͓̱͚͉̟̤̼̩͓̱̖̻̫͎̜͙͔̱̰̤͔̦̩͇̞̺̦̜̠̰̝͎̻͈͓̰͚̦̥̬̣͔͚̭̣͉̹̯̱͉͔͈̺̫͙͈̞̺͖͙̰̺͎̼̞̣͚͙̠͔̬͉̥̳̟̹͍͉̣͚̖͓̲̯̱̣͈̟̥̗̰̟̻̬̗̖̳̥̺̠̝̬̭̟̮̟̬̭̲̳͍̥͉͕̮̻̫̩̮͓̜̞̲̟͚̹̞̗̠͎͕̟̹̰͉̱̲̗̦͇͎̬̤̜̻̜̝͔̥̣̜̮̠̙̺̠̯̯̱̗͖̞̜͙̣͎̣̤̭̹̙̮̯̥͚̗̝̹̱̻͙͚̞͇̖̣̘͈̬̺̖̹̭̱̳̲̠̫̼̻̟̬̭̪̤̪͕̜̟̘̼̩̟̲̲͚̱̦̺͖͚̞̺̺͍̝̫͚̤̣͕͍̮̩̼̣̳̲̠̪͈̰̺̘͎̹̙͎̙̯̖̫̳͇͓̯͓͉̙̝͖̬̦̳̦̗̭̮͙̖̼͖͈͉̣͕̜̼̭̼̥͓̖͙͍̼̗̗͖̼̰͖͓̦̘̺͓͈͕̼̮̜͚̠̺̼͍͇̱̬͙̭̭̯̦̗̹̹̞͓̩͔̮̜͇̖̺̩͖̪̼̖̗̰̘̣̞̼̺̮̱̠̝̙̫̖̦͉͍͙̤̩̘̰͍͚͈͍̝̺̩͓̜̤̺͉̠̩͓̻̻͉̜̲̘̳̬̥͉͔͖͍͙͎̗͈̰͍̟̺̝̲͇͚͍̬͔͈̺̩͙͖̳̙͍̤̟̜͙͇̩̣̤͉̪͉̝̭̺͉̫͔̭̥͙̭̟̰͈̲̪͕̝̦̠̯̹̹͔͎̙̣̙̻͇͙̮̺̺̟̙͖̞̣̖̳͎͕͖͔͈̖̹̠̺̬͚̹̼̹̞̜̹̱͓̞̹͉͓͇͚̤͖̲͈͇͕̩̲̦͚̺̣͓̖͎͇̺̮̭̙̙̜̠̩̙̺̟̦̣̺̱͙̱̞͉̲̯̪͔͈̝̞̤̘͉̟̖̞̰̫̰͕̝͍̜͎̥͍͓̝̮̤̣͍̬͇͙̦̯̲͉̮̫̱͖͚͇̘͇͔͉͍̩̥̥̤͉̲̺͙̞̱̯̞̦͕̺̬̞̗̩͔͎͈̘̭̯̖͇̮͍̫̫̪͍͓̜̠̤̟̤͙̗̦̲̘̝̞̰͓̬̞͈̗̥͉̗̝̝̤̖͓̱̘̺̙̘͙̟͔̲̫͇̻̳̝̜̰͖̝̦͉̥̻̲̮͔̱̦̩͓̰̺̖̤̪͇̩̹͈̘̲̻͖̗̺̳͍̹̱̤̘͎̘̬̰̙̳̟̘̪̠̞͕͔͍̲̲̤̜̺͙̖̥͚̟̩̬̦̲̝̭̠̹͓̣͇̰̗̱͓͈̟̟̘̗̮̪̫͕̮̠̬͎̭̹̗͕̭̘̮̗͓͔̬͚̦̖̩̯̱̠͈͎͎̯̱̰̲̯͕͈̞̲͍̟̳̫̥̤͚̫͇̰̰̺̗̼̣̩͍͓͕̪̥̠̞̲̹̫̹̘̳̗̘͚̺͉͈̙͚̭̻͖̟̳͇̦̖͙̫̳̥̙̱͎̠͙̹̱̰̬̤̮͇̝̳̜̖̙͈̙̼͉̤̮͉̘͕͈̖̝̪̳̳̱̠̦͍̱̯̝̲͓͎̹̼̲̙̫̝̫͔̳̼̥̗͉̻͖͓̯͓͕̺͓̟̪͔̘̝̭͕̬̝͕̻̪̪͈̯͎͔̰̼̱̲̥̮̣̰̖̦̠͖̻̯̪̹̖̮̪͍̗͎̯̲̲̯̖̠̹͖̣̱͈̫̠̺͕̤̣̣͓̗̗͚̼̩̙̤̯̖̲̟̦͔̣̠̩̼̤̗͓̞̻̰̞͔̹͖͙̖̹̖̱͖̲̮̳̘̰͎̘͚̮͚̱̫͕͖̹̻̟̻͉̬̣͉̻̫̺̹̰̪̗̮̤͔̼͓̼̭̻̪̻̞͔̗̭̑̽̽͑̂͊̉̈́̄͆̾̍͌͒̂̏̒̓̂̅͂͛̈́̇͛̅͛́͒̿̂͛̍͛̃̅́͛̌̄̒̅̃̉͑͑́̀̎̀̌́́̓͆̾̓͊̇̉͗͌͒́̊̈́̀͗͌̔̒͗̃̾́̃͂̉͆̈́̇̂̂̀̍̾̌͑̇͛̽̏̒͒̑͗͆́̅͛̂͂̑̈́̌͋̑̓̍͐̿̅̈̓̆̀̀̀͊̍̉̾͛̇̅̈́͑̑̍̊̌̊͒̂̈́̽̓̋̓̿̍̀͛̓̔̏͛̋̾͗͋́̓̏̈̒̽͌̊͐̒̄̓͒̃̈̇̓̔̑͛̓͛̃̒͑̀̃̓̍̂̈̀͊̈́̃̂̏̍̋̋̀̆̈́̐͋͌̍̈́̎̈́͌̎̍̌̈́̌̃͂͌̋̌̾̄̐̔̌̀͑̐̓́̔̍̈͒̈́̓̃̀̽̿͛̎̍̔̄͆̈́̒̂͒̍́̑͊́͋̈́̓͋͊̑̊̃͊̾̋͂̽͆͊̉͆͆͗̿͊̈́̏͊̀͗̋͗͑̃͛̾̃̇̋͊̿͗̍͛̏͒̒̐̓̉́̈͂̄͗̆́͆̈́̏̎͐̋̈́̽̊̀̅͋́̍̓̓̆̿̓̏̈́̋͆̈͊̈́̾͋͛̒̎̓̈́̓̎͗̏̏̌̒̄͌͑̿̎͛̽̅͛͐̍͒̏̎̏̈́́̍̔̐̈͒̅̅̒̈́͊̒̌͋̾̃͊̐̇̑́̃̓͆́̐̑̏̐̓̀͐̈́́̑̔̿͋͂̉̑̋̈́͊̿̾̾͌̊͌̿̀̋̎̃̓̅͗̉̆̔͋̓͑̀̔̍̊̄́̒̄̔͛̔̈͆̇̈́͋̄̈́͌̾̍́͋̌̈́̅̅̊̓̑̂͊͛̆́̑͂͐̑͋̔͌͗͌͆̌̿̈́̌̐͛͑́̑͋̇̓̔͋͋̂̃́̏̑̈̿̊̐̀̔͑̃̄͌̑̀̾̈́͑́͛͑̑̈́́̌̉͒͗͋̂̍͊͑͐̔̄̉̓͊͊͆͒̉̓͋̓͂͂̃̒͌̌́̌̾̓̽̆̌̌͒͑̒̌̍̀͒̇̈́̐̂̈̑̓̒̎̆͗͆̽̂̔̅̍͂̅͂͑̿̌̄͂̋͊͊̊͊͌͌̊͑́̂̎̊̀̈́͆͋̈̓͊̐̓̔̿̓̒̀̓̀̎̒͑̂͒̄͂͒̀̌̀̄̔͋̾̅̓̈́̀́̑͆̏̓͐͛̑͋̃̂̓́͂̽͒͋̀̀̋̽̐͗͂̇̈́͋̈̎͋͂̈́͐̾̓͑̓̌̆̃͌͗̾̋͗̑̏̽̒̐̅̓̏̍̿̀̈̀̇̒̈̾̈́́̂̋̈̿͋̆̔̂̔́̌͗̂̋̽͑̈̃̏̂̀͑̐̈́̂̍͐̓́̃̈́́̄́̉̌̓̐̏͊̋̈́̌̌͂͒̏̏̎͗̇̀͆͌̊̄͋̽̆̋̎̈́́̈́̈̆͌̄̀̈́̏̌͋̑́̔̈́̐̃̑̏̿̽̋̒̏́̌̈́̀̋̿̾͐̈̈́̓͋͂̐̏̄̑̿͒̈̿̀̃̽̓̅̆̀̃̅̀͊̋̂͒̓̔̆͂̋̾͐͋͊͋̐̈́̓̒̋͋͐̓̒̅̃̓̋̅͋̌̈́̅̿̆̊̈́͆̆̿̓̔̍̾͆̈́͂͋͐̆͗͒͆̓̓͛̓̂́̋͊͌̀̏̍͋͛̑̀̉̓̓͑͛̂̆͆̋̈̈́̏̿͗̓̀̾̂͆̈́̒͌̈͛̊̓͛͋̈͆̊̎̆̀̅̆̈̿͊̽̾́͐̒̓͂́̑͆̑̓͊̀̅̄̾̎̏̂͗̓̔͌̃̎̀̑̂̈́̑̑͑̍͊̏̄̍̉͐̔̈̆̋̌̔̽́̿̾̃̓͐̈̃̾̈́̋̏̽̀̈́̀̈́̾͌̓̔́̓͆̑̅̓̓͛̋̒̐̉̓͛͊̓̌̽̇̍̉́̄̀̐̈́͋̅̃͛̇̾́̌̍̈́̏̓̓̓̑̆͆́̎̈̉̂̅̅̿̊̉͋͗̾͋̿̈̈͛̿͑̅̾͐͊́̇͐͑̂͒͛̾̆̅̇̒̈̊̽̈́̾͐͐̋̿̐̈͊͐̃͌̿̊̎̈́̓͒͆͛̄̈́̈̌̍̾̆̆͒́̋̀̾́̃̈̃̈́̓̅́̏̽̆̅̈́̀͛͐̏̾̈́̋̌̆̀́̐̋̌̃̈́̒͒͋͌́̎̄͑̈́̈́̀́̇̊̋̈́̈́͋̽̓̊̋̏͛̎̏̍̏̏̅̑́͒́̇́̊̽̓̅̅͗̃̅̅͐͌͒͂͊͆͋̍͌͌̾͌͊̇̋̓̑̒̔͐͐͛̊͐̂̅͗̿̽͌͒̉̏̈́̑͛͑̏̉̆̾̃̂̑́̌̔͐͂͂́̉̿̃̈́̂̂̒̂̓̈́̑̎̌͐͐̓̾͆̍̐̇̂̔̆͛̈͐̀̏͛̾̀̾̓͒͒͗̃̃͗̓̄̐̄̈́̔́͂̄̆̅̅͋̉͛͆̈́̌͆́́̿̏͒̾͑́̃̀̂̍̈́̔̈̔̋́̀̈́̄̔̐͗̄̑̃̈́̃́̂̾̃̌̍̾͂̈́̽̑́̋̎̀̏͒̏͛̄̇̎͒̓̌͊̇̓͒͌͂̽̓̈̄̂̅̎͊̌̃̊̏͋̋͐̑̓͛͗̒́̎̐̆͂͆̀́̅̀̇̈̄́͑̂̒̀̔̂̅̀͊̈̆͌́̈́̓̿̓̏̔̎̈́̉̇͋͆̈́̓̐͌̋̾́͆̆̀̆̉̋̍͌͊̈́̆͆̄̓̅͑̽̋̒̓́̊̒͑̍̿̆̈̉̈̽̀͗́̿̾͑̏̎͋͐͆̋̉͌̌͛̇̀̌͑̄͑͒͋̎̏͒̊͊̉̃̄̈́̓́͐͋̓̉̊̉̇̑̔̅̍̀̿̔̀́̑̑͗̐͋͛̏̄̇́̓́̅͛̄̀̈̆̑̒̓̅̎̆̾̂̓̈́͒͛̃̉̏̎̈͒́̊̍̓͌͂̒̃̈́̋̉̀̄̄͋̎͆͆̓̊́̃͒̈́̀̓̋̒̈̓́̐̑͋͗̋́̔͑̇̃̐̄̉͗̓̿̀͌͂͑̓͋͑͗̂̒̊́̋͊͑̈́͆̿̒̐̄̈́̊͆̾͛̊͐͒̄̄͊̋͊̓͆̿͗̍̽͋͑̇̓̽͆̅̆̒̄͆̊̍̀͆͆͗̃̒̌͊̂̾̔̈́͂̓͑̐̾̍͊͛̐̐͑̉̂̍̈́͂͛͂̄̌͑͗͊̋̀̄̐̈́̎̿͐̐̀̀̐̾͂̍̅̓̐̒̔́̈́̈́̏́̈́͑͂́̊̒̔͑̃̐̓̓̍̽̅͛͊̐̍̌̇̀̑̽̊̇͂̿̿̃́͊̈́̌̂̋̈́̇̈̌̒̓́͑́̑̃͂̾́̐̃̈́͐̊̀͐͌͌̄͑̌̒̆̔̑͌̍͌̅̎͛̂̊͑̑̅̀̑̅͒̓̔̌͌͂̾̈́̆͆̋̋͑́́̄̃́̆̃͌̅̍͂̈́̐̍̌̈́͊͂̂̐̈́̒̂̊͗̃̒̈́̌̈̔̍̓̓̎̽͂̉͆̉́̐͋̀̀̅̃́̒̂̐́̍̑̍̑̊͋́̅̍̈̇͐͗̀́̌̈́̐̆̉̈́̅͊͒̏̈́͆̀̆̀̃̿̊̐̿̏̌͂̓̃̉̊͗̔̿̈͆̈́͒̍̂̊̈́̀̀̑̎͂́̈́͊̔́̓̔͑̊̇̊̉̊̃̊̅͒͆͊̊͊̏̐͐͛̇̔͐̊̽̍̿̈́̌̒̔̐̄̌̌̐͑̽͐̋͑̎̎͌́̃̾̋̓̾̂͊̈́́̓̉͗̉͗̆́̈́̂͗̍͑̈́͒͒́̏̄̔̏͌͂̒̈́̊̿̽̈́̓͊͋́́̄̉͗̂̽̀̓̿̈́̍́̆͒̀̈͑͒̒́͂̌̿̅̈̓̓͊̿̏̎͑̒̏̑̓͒͊̍̌̽̀͐͂̔̍͌͗̽͑͛̅͐͑̈́̊̈́̀̉̒̿̓̔̉̍̆͋̿̇̌̂͗̽̒̔͛̀͆́͆̈́̒̅̒̽̒̿̊̏̌̏̈͒͂̒͂̍̀̇̎̓͒̐͋̃̇͛̄̄͑̒̆̅͋̉̾̊̾̋̍͊̈́̆̐̐͂͑̄͗͑̾̏͌́̀̈́̊͗̅̐̌͛͒̐̈́̅̀̈́̓̈́̔͊̉͋͂̓̀̽́̒̄͊͊̈́̀̽̅͐̑̋̓́̈́̓̈́̇̔̇̃́͆̉͑͛̊̑̇́̀̋̓͑̑͆͋̉́̽̉̄̒̈́̅͋̂̆̂̐͑͊̀̐̄͌͛͒͌͊̄̋͊̑̓̂̊̂̔̉́͒̀̃̔͋̍͆̍̄̆̃͛̂̈́̿͌̐́̈̓͂̿͊̍̅̅̈́̋̅̾̎̈́̀͗͐̍͂̇̽͌͋͒̓̈͑̄͂̄̄̉̀͛́͗̈́̀̍̈́͛̋̓̍̄̆͗̂̅̍̈́̈̋̇̓̂͋͗̈́͐͌̋̓̈͗͌̉͒̓́͋͋̃̉̒̊͊̈̐̀̓̈́̀̿̀̎̑͒͊̅͗̏͐̊͋̆́͊́̍͒̎̂̽̔̄̂̃̑̎̓͛̑͛͗͌̑̄̈̊͛̌̊̎̌̕̕͘̚̚̕̕̕̕̚̚͘̕̚͘͘̚̚̕̕̚̚̕͘̕̕̚̕͘̕̚̕͘̚̕̚͘͘͘͘͘̕͘̕̚̕̚̕͘͘͘̕̚̕̚͘̚̕̚͘͘̕̕̕̕͘̚͘̚̕̚̚̚͘̚̕̕͘̕̚̚͘̚̚̕̚͘̕̕̕͘̚͘̕͘͘̕̚̕̕̕̕̕̕̕̚̕̚̚̕̕̚̕̚͘͘̕͘̚̚̕͘̕̚̕͘̚̕̚͘̕̕̕̚̕̕͘͘͘͘͘̚͘̚͘̚̚̕̚͘̚̚͘̕͘̚̚͘͘̕̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͠͠͝͠͝͠͝͠͠͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͠͝͠͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅ/̶̴̶̴̶̷̴̴̸̵̴̵̵̷̶̶̷̶̸̶̷̶̸̵̴̵̶̵̷̵̴̴̸̶̷̸̴̸̷̵̸̴̵̴̴̵̴̶̷̸̴̴̶̴̵̷̶̵̴̷̵̶̸̶̶̶̷̶̵̴̵̵̵̸̴̷̸̸̷̵̶̸̶̵̸̶̶̶̴̷̶̸̷̶̸̸̵̴̷̷̴̴̸̴̴̷̴̷̵̴̶̶̶̵̵̸̵̷̷̴̷̸̵̷̷̴̸̵̶̵̴̶̸̴̴̶̶̷̸̷̴̵̷̸̶̷̴̶̵̴̷̷̴̴̷̷̸̵̴̴̷̸̸̷̵̵̸̷̵̸̵̶̸̷̶̴̷̴̷̸̵̵̴̴̵̴̸̸̸̶̷̴̴̸̸̶̷̸̷̸̷̴̸̶̶̴̶̸̸̸̵̴̵̶̶̶̷̵̷̶̵̸̸̵̸̷̸̷̵̴̷̸̷̸̷̸̴̵̸̷̷̸̴̶̴̶̷̶̴̴̶̷̷̶̵̵̶̸̷̶̵̶̵̸̷̴̸̷̵̶̴̷̵̸̸̷̸̴̸̶̸̶̶̷̸̴̷̴̶̵̸̸̴̵̷̸̴̴̶̷̸̵̶̴̷̴̵̵̵̷̵̵̴̷̷̴̷̶̷̶̸̴̶̴̶̸̸̸̴̷̵̴̴̴̸̷̸̴̷̶̸̵̸̵̸̴̶̶̷̵̵̷̴̸̴̶̶̶̸̷̶̸̵̵̷̵̵̷̵̸̷̵̶̴̷̶̸̴̸̶̵̶̴̶̴̴̸̵̴̷̴̶̴̸̸̷̵̶̷̵̸̴̴̶̵̸̸̵̵̷̴̵̸̶̴̵̴̴̵̸̵̴̴̴̶̸̶̴̶̶̷̸̴̶̶̵̴̴̸̶̵̷̷̵̸̵̴̸̸̷̷̸̶̴̷̶̸̸̷̸̷̸̷̷̸̴̷̸̴̶̶̸̶̷̸̴̵̵̸̸̶̴̷̴̸̷̵̴̶̷̴̸̵̴̶̷̴̵̵̷̶̷̶̶̷̸̸̸̵̵̶̵̷̷̷̧̨̧̨̨̨̢̢̧̨̧̧̧̧̧̢̨̧̧̧̨̢̨̢̧̧̨̢̨̨̢̡̢̨̢̢̧̨̡̡̧̨̢̡̢̧̡̡̡̨̧̡̡̨̧̨̢̧̡̧̨̨̢̢̢̢̨̧̢̢̡̡̧̧̨̨̡̧̢̨̧̡̢̨̢̡̧̢̨̡̨̢̧̨̢̢̧̡̡̨̨̡̨̧̨̨̡̢̡̧̡̢̢̢̨̡̡̧̧̨̧̨̨̡̢̨̨̧̡̡̢̡̧̨̢̧̡̧̢̢̧̧̧̡̢̡̨̨̧̡̢̡̧̧̢̧̡̢̢̧̢̢̨̡̢̨̢̨̡̧̢̡̧̧̧̨̢̢̧̧̨̡̡̨̡̧̧̧̡̧̧̧̢̨̧̨̨̧̢̧̡̡̢̢̧̢̨̨̢̨̨̡̢̨̨̢̨̧̧̧̡̢̧̡̡̢̢̢̡̧̡̢̢̧̧̧̢̡̧̨̨̧̨̧̡̨̧̡̢̢̡̡̧̧̢̧̢̡̨̧̧̢̧̧̡̢̧̨̢̡̢̢̨̨̧̨̡̡̧̧̧̢̢̢̡̢̡̨̢̡̧̨̢̧̢̡̧̧̨̡̡̢̧̧̧̡̧̧̡̨̡̡̧̧̨̨̨̡̧̡̢̨̢̨̡̨̡̧̧̧̨̨̧̧̧̧̧̨̧̧̢̡̡̡̢̡̢̨̨̢̢̡̧̡̢̧̨̨̨̡̧̡̧̧̡̧̢̡̨̨̡̢̧̧̡̧̧̡̧̢̢̧̨̨̧̡̢̢̢̧̢̨̢̢̨̧̧̨̧̧̨̡̡̨̡̢̡̧̢̢̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̬͎͔̣̬̲͓̠̬̰̬̻̰̫͈̼̜̗̲̲͇̳͈̭̦̞̱̹̗̩͎̳̰̙̻̺̯̙̻͚̟͙͓͙͇̯̮̩̳̙͉̺̖̰͔̟͉̥̼͙̼͎͓̬̜̰̥̣͔̙̞̟̭͖̦̥͍̠̲̣̗̹̟̫̠̯̦̺̳͎͇͈̘͍̳͍̘͔̞͙͇͓͓̤͍̱̻͉̠͕̜͇̫̬̮̙̣͖̟̻͕͓̣͙̤̻̳͈̥̟͈̘̝̖̫̙̯̩̬͈̯̘̗̺̫̹͙͍̝͖̼̼̲̜̟̱͓͉͇͓̮͇͕̻̫͓̼̱̜̪̼̻̮̥̤̝̼̘̯͍͙̼̠̰̗̱̯̰̬̞̺̥̖̥̣͓͎̦̞̭̫͍͍̲̞̝̦̻͓͖͈̟̟̬̬͎̺͕̫̜͙̰͙̠̳͓͍̯̭̫̫̠̣̖̘̖̮̣͚̯̣̭̝̠͓͎̻̪̱͚̣̜͖͙̭̲̣̘̼͇̭̤͚͖̝̫͔̹̩̮̺̗̲̳̫̺̳̤̹̥̩̦̰̠̣̜͕͚̪͍̖͇͕͙̯̲̹̹͔͚̝̰̝̗͎̲̜̮̬̦̻͔̬̝̲̼͈̝͙͙̱͓͔̹͉̹̪͚͕͎̖̣̞͙͇̳̞̹̞̟͔̬̟͙͙̲̙̖͇͙̻̤͈̬̰͇̠̙͚͉͔̱̻͚̖̝̳̤̭̜̤̣̟̲̙͎͎͙̙͈̟̞̗̙̟͓̥̱͓̼̞̣͈̳̘̘͙̮̝͓͎̗̪͕̩͎̯͔̤͉̘̖̭̣̭̗̤̝̠͉͚̖̥̜̫̲͈̬̟̪̬͔͈̻̱̟̝͙̙̣̠̘̞͖̖̬͉̳̘̯̤̠̩̩͇̫̜͓̤̜͍̺͙̠͉̲̗͎̮̟̲̳̩̺͖̩̱̮̱͍̹̠̤̘͓̺͙̫̣͓̞̣̖̙̩̬̪̞̘̮̝͖̪̲̱͖̣͔̖͔̖͍̮̙̥̘͈̠͈͕̜̳̻̼̺͕̣͎͖̹̦̮͚̘̹̤͕̝̬̲̳̲͚͓̻̥̭̗̬̯̘̼͚͉͖̮̞̙̦͇͕̫̳̖̰̗͎̫̻̱̹̳̤̼̯̺̫̣̮̘͈̝̥͈̞̼̪̯̭̻͕̺̜̞͉̠̣͕̝̤̗̱̳̬͇͔͍̙͉͕̫̝͓͉̬̜̩̦͔̪͙͚̫͖̳̭̘̯͚̫̤̺̱̯̫̬̦̳̪̺̣͓̘̞̺͍͍̰̝͕͓͉̲̞̭̣̖̹̻͉̘̣̗̠̳̣̜̣̺̱͕̺̺̹̣͇͙̺̘̱͕͙̥͔̙̣̼̝̠̼͍͔̙͙̦͕̼͉͍̪͈̰͔̗̘̪̜̮͖̙̣͙͇̫̻̭̠͓̟͍̥͕͕͕̬̖̹͕̖̗̜͍̬͎͇̣̹̥̱̫̠̖̩̗̝̩̱̱̜̖̖̟̹̩͚̬̥̼̱̖̪͉̖̬̫̖̰̯̳͕̙͙̝̯̻̻̖̞̙͓̮̘̣̣͎͙̰͔̳̭̼̗̙̺͚̞͇͓͕̰̙͔̞̯͙͉̦͈̦̘͙͈͍̰̻̫̹͉̝̩̪̝̟͔̹̙͉̜͚̳͇̟̳̮̞͔̳̫̟̲̟̣̘̜̬͎̫͖͙̼͇̘̠̬̗̩̩̱̲͉̼͓̤̣͓͇̹̠̤͕͖̻̝͈̮̝̗̤̮̥̮̗̫̩̤̝̟̤̳̻̻̺͍̰̙̼̗̹̖͈͓̟̻̹͚̺̳̦̮̼̞̪̖̲̫̪͚͚͕̻͓̭͍͚̫͓̯̠͈̥̦̥̬͍̺͚͕͍͕̤̮͔̱̭̻̖̬̠̯̙͈̩͖̹̜̟͙̪̻̠̲̘͖̙̟͕͖̻̦̱͚̗̖̤̜͍̹̰̖͖̝͉͈͈̞̣͚͔͉̲̖͈̮͓̭̗̱̜̗̝̲̮̞̭̝̭͎̫̘͍̼̠̬̘̲̟̬͚̻̬̳͚̞͎̟͙̞͙̰͕̮͉̘͖̻͓̳̭̤̳̘͉͉̭͔̳̣͍̩̹̣͙̫̠͖̱̘̠͙͉̜̬͉͎͕͙̳͓͔̥̦͇̯̜̰̜̭͕͉̣̘̼̟̗͚̠͈̬̪͉̤̩̠̩̱͎̞̯̯̫͖̜̙͇̹̦͕̰̩͈̫̞̳̩̩̙̼͈̘͓͓̖̣̭̣̜̦̙̹̙͖͙̭̻̭̥̦̲̭̖̬͚͇̣̣͙̣̙͉̦͓͕͈̹̺̰̪͍͉̩̙̣̞̯̲̜̪͖̤͔̺͔͍͈̭̗̳͍͙̖͉̼͍̼̭̞͍̯̗̰̼̗̘̜̬̟̮̘͍̜͚̪̘̠͇͚̪̝̗̙͖̖̠̱͉͚̲͈̹̰̺͎̤̤̫͔̱͓̹̞̗̺͎͍͙̞̜̬̜̳̟̗͍̩͈̩͍̜̗̤̯̟̩͙̗̠̯͇̹̫̻̘̠̞̫̭̦̻̖̜̜͎̗̗̖̜͎̺̜̫͎͓͖̹̻̦̙̻̙͎͍̩͕̝͍͉̖̼̰̲̮͉̥̯͖̠͙̠̣̤̪̱̻̖͍̝͚̗̭͚͓̱͙̱̦͉̩̠͍̜̺̙̟͉̙͇̮̗͉̩̱͓̩̠̤͙̪̘͖͉̪̫̣͕̺̣̺̙̲̗͎̗̳̳̭̮̼͈͔͖̠͙͚͇͉̭̹̤͖̳͔̹̦̼̣͉̣̰̬̠̤̜̞̳̼̹̼̠̳͔̻̮͚̠͍̝͙̻̩̲̲̬̠̼̳̲̬̫̻̭̺̩͈̺͖̹̯͉̲̬̘͔̠̫̦̜̮͙̝̜͉͙͍̝͚͙̖̺̭̞̗̥̫̖̻̹̣̻̺̲̳͉̻͚̲͈̰̺̞̮̩̺͍͙̻̭̗̹̰̼̳͉̤̣͉̥͍̦̪̪̝͇̩͎͔̱̱̠͖̹͎̪̣̦̥̜̼̟̫͕͕̭̞̹̬̳̞̺̭͙͓̟̺̗̞̮͕̼̳̭͎̱͕̤͈̹̗̝͚͙̙̙͕̤̼̻̻̻̜͓͉̹̬̰̫̤͓̗͔̗͔͉̩̦̻̙̭̻̠̞̪̺͍͉̤̺̦̲̫̜̻͎͖̯͓̗̖̲̝͕̟̻̭̬̻̳̪͓̦͙͎̟͕̥̗̬̼̳̬̲̹̹̲̭͈̭̰̻̦̗̯̟͎̙͎͇̤͙̯̯̬̰̘̖͔͇̙͇̥͙̝̖͎̦̺͇̳̥̰̟͇̜̰͖̥̦̩͇̳̤̤̭͕̺̭͍̟̞̟̱̝̗̦̠̞̳̪̭̟̣̠̭̯̼̺͚̖̞̩̫͇̹͈͓̲̠̹̯͍̝̱̖͓͎̞̮͈͓̯͚͉̮̗̭̠͖̲͚̰̣̦̝̺͓̝̬̱̘̱̠͍̘̦͓̮͉̬̪͎̲̣̼̟̳̗͈͕̯͎͔̘̮͉̘̰͖̼̯̼͍͇̯̪̰͔̖͓̼͇̯̺̥̳̖̱̰̜̪̣͙̳͖͇̯̫̤͉̞̺̗̠̣̪̬͔̳̰͔͉̜͖̳̟̠͈̝͖̣͚̲̫̖̙̜̱͙̮̱̣̩̩̣̭̲̣͉̮͈̼͎̮̟͕͈͖̝̘͙͙̦̖̘̩͕̣̘̻͉̦̥͈͇͚̼̬̼̩̹̝̼̞̤͈̝͕̩̟͍͇͎̪̫̤͓̼̼̫͕̻̖͍̜̳͇̳̳͚̰̖̹̦̯̼͇͕̩͈̪̘̜͓̮͉̦͙͓̲͈͇͕̜̖̞̻̗̠̯̭͈̦̤̘̻̪̳̺̜̬̹̭̲̝̯̫̻̹̟̤͖̣̦͍̩͇̹̮͈̮̝̺̤̫̫̼̞͕̩̝̭͈͖̳̣̖̳͓̖̠͉̜̘̟̳͎̬̖̯͉̜̹̫̟͍̭̝͍͇̩͈͈̦͙̠͇̜̖̰̪̗̺̳̼͍͇̣͓̲̠͔͔̺͓̤̼̱̗̙̼̣̥̣̩͚̦͎̼̳̫̟̠̹̱̥͙̯̯̥̮͍̙͓̥̣̖̟̠͔̫͓̫̪̳̪͚̮̯͓̙̳̖̭̜͕͖̱̥͓͚̥̬̗̼͍͓̱̝͙͕̣̦̳̼̰͉̹̣͓͈͚̳͓̫̹͉̦͚̜̖͈̝̻̯̳̲̘̫͕͔͕̤̟̫̳̗͓͍͇̹͓̗̼̫͓̳͚̣̖̹͉̗͙̜̼̭̠̳̪̥͈͉̟͙͎̭̹͔̞̩̝̙͔̥͎͖̜̝͚̱̞̙̼̳͍̱͚̦͚̝̣͙̪̤͉̥̼̙̩̟̘̖̺̤͎̰̲̼̰̱͓̹͉͇̟̙̯̗̠̟̭̹͈̝̹̳͍̻͚͓͙̩̯͉̯͖̘̞͖̞̝̼͎͕͍͍̲̬̲͉̣̙̖̦̺̯̦̹̗̞͓͍͕̖̜͇̪̫̥̻̝͎͔͔͉͎̥̜̳͖̫̺̤͔̜̻̤͕̩̬̬̝͖̳̣̜̻̟̺̬͓̬̱̗̮͓̫̜͎͎̲͉̯̮̼̘̬͇̜̠̜͚̳̜̘̖̺̳̲͓̜̝̜͎͙̠̩͔̥̭͎̩̘̲̻̹̭̤̥͙̤͕̣̦̜̩̪̟͕̱͖̪͓̻̞͚͚̱̹͇̩͖̹̝̼̩̬̠͕̠̥͕͍͙͙̠̖̩̻̺͈̰͖̠̘̤̭̯̯̣̦͖̹̱̮̤̝̮͎̠̗̦͎̫̞̥̠̙̖͇̯̫͇͈͓̮̝̠͇̜͚̠̬̬̙͓͇̱̗̞̜̟̞̟͕̟̖̦̼̜̙͚̼̙̺͖̤͉̻̜͈͔͓̠͚͉̬̤̹̳͖͎̥̬͖̪̝̗̠̠̰̳̰͙̲̳̝̞̘̞̘̯̘͖̻̬̞͖̼̰̪̗̭̯͚̬͙̰̟͇̫̥͙̞͎͚̭͓̥̠̮͙̠͈̻̜̙͉͉͎͔̯̮̹̼͔͓̱̬̙̼̤̮̰̻̘̹̟̭͍̲̣͈̫͚͉͚̪͎͔̬͖̦̦͈̜̞̭̞̳̞̮̯̲͓͈̣̻͔͈͍͎̫̱̜̜̳̙͙̻̱͚̱̳̤̞̥͇̱͖͚̠̗̥̞̠̼̦͕̜̦̝͙͚͚̜̺͕̗̮͙̮͈͈̠̙̝͍̝͇͔̲̟̺̺̞̩̯͚̣̱̝̫͈̥̼̻̫̟̮͔͎̮͕̯̳̗̦̻̭̰̳̻͚͚̣̤̞̼̖͚̬̖̪͚͕̣̝͔̺̫̫̤̥̝̠̮̣͎̯̳̥͎͓̺̫̗̭̳̝̣̠̟͕̜̩̟̲̮̦̦̮̝̖͉͇̣̹̩̟̞͎̦͍̲̘̼͓̞͕͙̮̹͈̜̳͖͚̯̟̻̭̣͓̜̯͓̘̩̝͎̜̫͎̱̠͉̙̝̺̼͚͎͖͇̙̱̻͎̪̯͚͇̩̪͕͔̤̲̫̖͈̹̙̫̫̣̜̼̠͉̞̤̞̳̤͙̩̜͔̻̪̣̤̗̪̝͍͓͖̹̼̜̪̳̫̬̯̣̠͍͎̣̲̰̰̠̣͎̻̮̰͕̥̪̙̫̱̗̳̗̗͔̭̘̭͎̜̦͉͇̫͔̯̜̫͈̯̗̘̣̭̼͔̩͉̦̗̱̤̘͕͔̱̘̼̣̜̠̹͙͍̼̱̻͎͕̗͖͉̼̟͔̟̟̻͖̼̙͎̘͖̟̫̙̝͍͓̦̯̭͇̪̱̤͎̙̻͓͎͈̭̠͙̝̘̖̰͙̟̹͈̰̣͕̞̠̲̞̹͕̫̱̖̠̰̘͚̺̳̮̳̜͖̜̰̜̘̗̝̻͖̫͍̮̩͙͎̯̤͉͙̭̙̞̤̜͇̮̙͕̪̣̭̩̪̥̼̦͎̣̼̥̰̟̬͎̫̻̤͕̰̻̦̖̪͇̫͓̯͚͓̻̺̳͉̳̰͉̬̮̤͍͓̦̭̲̹͓̗̮͚̜͈̺̯̺̣͕̯͔̦͕̗̗͖̮͔̩̠͉̫͚͇̪̰̤͕̜̹̞̣͖̗̥̪̲͎̩̹̲̼̯͇͉̗͚͉͎͚̩̱͓͖̙̭̬͓̘̖̞͎̝͔͚̬̱͈͙̣͔̜̮̺̤̪̜͔̦̻̗̘̮̗͓̤͖̭̹͕̺͎͇͎̱͔̲͎̘͇̗̩͚̺̻̲̯̤̪͉̯̹͉̩̺̩̭͙̟͚͙͓̰͎̜͔͍̤̲̼̖̬̼̱͖̼͔̦͓͙̫̩̠̥̦̦̼͙͙̩̥̱̻̳̪͙͚̳͇̻̼͚̪̟̘͓̻̦̘̜͎̪̩̹͚͓̝̼̲̥̪͉͈͉̣͎̱̬͖͕̯̜͈̗͍͓̟͓̮̭̥̪̤͓͕̮͔̺͓̘̺̣͕͍͉̪̙̗͔̟͔̥̟͓̭̞̳͔̤͔͉͕͙̺̤̙͔̳̤̖̹̰̼̯̳͙̭͍̩̫͕͙͙̩͙̹͇̙͓͎̲̪̣͔̞̮̱͖̩̼͙͕̠̼͖̲͍̱̖̮͇̥̹͇̺͎̯̮͉͍̮̪͎̯͈̫̹͕̲̫̻̼̟̺͖̼̙̥͉͚̠̗̱̦̠͙͇̻̲̦̖̲̺̣̠̪̜͖̠̹̤̦͔͕͎̹͚̠̜̳̱̥͖̞̱̳̙͇̹̟̜͉̲͖̼̼̟̻̟̦̫̦͖̜̱̲̭͉͓͔͍̜͖̘̖̜̲̪͕͍̭̜̥͙̜͔̤͚̫̘̙̝͚̤̩͔̝̫̤̻̤̯̮̜̝̱̟̜̞̠̥̣̫͎͎̠͔̤̤̥͍̩̟̼͉͎̩͍̤͍̱͇͕̹̹̰̫̱͍͚̣͈̳̮̠̯̥̝̭̥͈̮̩̬͇͙̱̘͓̩͖̠̫͖͕̗̥͙̺̰̲̼̘̘̳̗̖͎̲͙̜̭̠̜̫̞̭͙̜̝͚͚̫̝̫̝̣͙̞̬̺̮͉̳̞̯͇͓̖͔̖͔̦̬̳̯̙̟̲͚̰̗͚͖͙͈̙̱̣̙̮̰͔̲͖̩͈̩̝̭̹̤̦̪͎̣͇͇̝̞͈̤̭͎͕̻̼̳̦͓̰̞̣̝̣̰̘̼͇̜͚̭͓͔̹̟̩̙̦̜͈̗̻̱͔͙̰̼̬̟̤͍͕͓͕̼͖̰͙̘̩͚͙͖̥̻̦̣̣̱̳̱̖̼͇͖̼̝̳̙̻̺̻̣̝̟̣͖̲̰̰̻̦̘̞̼̯̞̫̬̬̝͖̱͙͕̤̦̦̱̙͍͍͚͙̬͍̗͉̰͚̺̯̘̰̮̿̑͐̓̈̊̇̈́̿͂̎͐͒̓̋͌̒̽̅̌̆̽͊̑̔́̿̒͆̃̊̈̇̃̉̽͌̑̀̿̋̀̄̊̈́͑̃̄͆̐̀͆͌̐͗̐͒̓̇͌̑̑̔̀̓̏̊̈̂̍̉̽͛̆̎̎͑̊̇̓͂̎̎̍͆͋̿̐͛͊̽̈́̾́͛̓̉̇̋̄̐̔̎͆͗̔̾͗̉̄̌̄͑̇̎̋̓̃̃̅̈̒̾̊̊̊̒̒̅̒͒͗̉̂̋́̔̿̌̇̾̀̓̆̽̿̈́̏͌́͒̽͊̓́̽̉͐̀̾̋́͗̈̐̀̓͊͋̓̇̓̾͑̾͒̊͐̂̈́́̈́̔̅͂̿̿̇̇̈́̋̌̏͗͛̑̓̓̃͒̈́̈̒̂̌͂̍͋̏̂̒̏͑́̽͒̀͂̾̿̅̑͋͋̽͒͋̏̏̆́̿̽̍͊̌̊̆̇͗̐̀̓̏̂̏͐̈́̐̏̈̿̾̄̐̽͌͌̈̈́́̒͐̽̑̉͋̈́̐̓̄̏͊́̐̈͋̃̓́̋̍̃̋̄͊̋͑́͋͒̇͊͛̄͒́̋̆͒͛̏̌̎͆̇̾̔̿̓͛̂̌͑̑̉̔̆̓̓̓̈́̓̽̈́̎͐̋̿̂̀̌̂̊̓̋̽̓͗̃̊̑͆̆͂̆̓̀̍̌̾͌̑̇̓͂̋̈́͛̈̾̾̀̋̈̇̂͒͐̒̏̅͋̒̈̆̀̊̉͊̂̎̄̐̈́̅͆̾̎́̓̌͒̄͛͌̊̃̀̈́̓̍̀͒́̿͒̋͒̓̈́̔̉̓̆̓͒͐͌̃̐̈́̍̏̅̒͗̒̇̓͋̄͆̅͊̀̎̑̌̊̈́̌̐̍̑̑͌̆̀̉͊̆̀̂̾͒̿͗̀́̔̃̃̾̊̈́̅͋͗̓͑̓̂̅̔͐̉̀͗̂͆̔̆̾͑́̎̏̀̇̈́̑͐͆͛̎̃̒̈́̍̅͊̾́́̉̄́̎́͗͊́̎͋͊͊͋̂̑͗́͂͛̆̈́̄̌͊̽̀̈̎̊̈́̍̐͗͑͗͐̈̅̍̋̋̏͌̇̈̀̎̾́̏͐̂̽̊̓͐͐̈̽̃̄̊̏́͆͒̌̇̇͒͂͆̈͆͂͑̈́͊̂̓̾̎̃͗̓̀̈́̒̋͌̔̅̃͛̋͆͗̎̌́̏̃̈́̉̌̉̂̓͐͒͋̓̑̑͋̀̉̇̆̐̌̈́̐̐́̊̓̈͆̓̃̿͋̑̈́̋͛̽̄͋͗̋̂͗͛̈́͒͛̈́̌̈̊̈̑̽̒̽̎͐͐̓̃͂̓͗͑̌̓́̔͊̓̍̾̍́̊̓̿́́͂͊͋̄́̉́̊̐̌͌̍̆̓̈́̅̿̌͋̆̃̃͂̔̀̽̌̒̈́͆̓̈̓͒̎͊̅̑̌̿̔̌̊̄̌̇͌͌̽̑͒̈́̌̈́̽̀̈̆̂̒̊͊̽̽̅̄̓̈́̾̓̉̈́́̉͆̍͋͆̿͊̔̊́̒̈́̽̒̂̎́̾́̇͋̂͊͂̔̽̽͑̆̈́̃̂̈́̽̋̿̉̃̂̍́̑̀̽̀̏͐͂́̊͑̇̍͛̍̃̿̉̋͐̒̂̓̒͐̆̓͋̂̄̌͛̅́̐̑̊̿̿̑̉͂̔̽̓̐̀̄̄͊̇̓̏̄̌͗̇̾͛̂́̅̆̎̍̔̈̔͋̓́̔̇͗̎̊̅͛͌̈́̀͂́̽͛͋́̋̀́͗̃̒̎͌͂̌̋̄͆̋̃̈́́͋͋̔̀̅̄̆̎̌̈́̆̈̒̔̅̊̍̓̐̿͌͆́̈́̌͂̑̈́̐̇̇͆̋̏͐͊̆͛̐̀͊̆̏͂̾͗͌̀͑̊̈͗̌͆̍̾̿̐͆͋̎͛̒̊͂͆̈̈́͒̂̈́̀̍̆́̄̇̽̋̋͆̓̿͆̃̓͌̈̈́͋̾̔̀͌̌̉́̈̏̈̒̆̄̑̆̈̿̏͗̋̅́̈́͌͋̅̉̍̂͋̍̔̾̔̂͛͂̿̓̀̐̀̈́́̎́̃̇̋̈̓͂̾̈́͊͑͋̅̔͐̾͛͑̆́̆̔͌̆̂̆̊̇̏̂͊̐̇͛̈́̓͒̽̀͗̈́̀̊̊̀̾̇̑͐̔̈̽̃͊̍̍̈́̽͐̀̀̃̊̋̎̓͊̂̃̒͌̓̅̆͑̌̔̓͑̀͒̿̓̈́̊̉͛̿̾̈́͛͂͋̂̓́͂͑̀̈̀̽̎̃͌̓͑͆̑̈́̆͗̋͑̈̌̀̆̓͗́͒̒́́͌̌̈́͒͗̉͊̎̓̋̽̆̾̓̌̈́̀̓̂́͒̀̂́́̽̓͌̎̈́̆̑̓͛̈́͒̌́̊̈́̀͂̐̿̅͛̽̍̄͋̉͑͌͊̇̅̽̿̐́͐̆̐̂͗͆͆̍̔͐̉̔̂̉̽̂̈́́͊̂̓̀̊̃͑̓̆̊̒̎͒̓̽̒̂̐̃͛͆̊͗̀̔͗̐̄̀̃͆̃̓͊̋̓͂͆̀̈́͌̿́͗̇̈́̓͗̿́̈̌͗͑̌̌̉̎̊̅͋̉̅͆̅͗͐̎̒́̽̈́̇́̀̓̓̇͊̓̊͂̔̌̀̄͗̀̌̓̔̋̂͌͋̑̏͂̓͐͊̉͐̔̄̿̀̂̐̈́̊̂͊͐̈́̎͐́̔̎̿͂͐͛͋̓̊̇͐̉̊̈́́̒̐̇͒͋̽͆̓̋͒̎̓̀̾̉̂͑̈́̆́̄̒̽̾͂̊͆͒̀͆̈̐̇̽̊́̔̈̀̏͒͗̒̽̓̔͒̅̐̉̑̊̿͌̀̃̓̈́̀͆͊̽̋́̈́̂̾͐̏͋̍͋̏̃̓́͌̽̐͋̆͊̉͑͛͗̂̈́̊̎̈́̈́̀̊͛̈́̽̉̋̊̀͊̀͑̂͗͗͆̑̅͋̆́͐̒̍́͆̀͛̈́̽̾̾̋͂̈̈́̈́͌̒̎̀̍͐̌͆̇̔̍̃͆͂̈́̓͒̾͌̌͆͂̓͂̒̂̐̒͌͗̈́͌͛̇̉̌͌̊̅̆̍͌́̂̔̑͋̈́̓̔͒͛̏̄̀͂̐̃͆̅͐̃̂̃̎̓̎̒̋̈́̆͂̈́̓͌̃͑͌͛̾͑͗̿͌̓͆̿͆̀́̾͂̉̆̒͑͑́̃̄͐́̎̿͆̓́̌̈́̋͋͂̆͒͋̈́̀̎̓̽̑͗̿̆͌̄̾͑̄́͆͋͋̄̃̃̇̅̓̌̿̍̄̔̾̐͋̎̂̊̽͛̔͂͒́̾͋͗̈́́̓̓̓̐̋́̑̐̍̒̌͐̒͂͑̏̊̐̉̈́̒̀̅͛̒͑̅̈́̐͆͒̏̌͂͌̑̄̐̆͌̄̔͋͌̑̾̔̍͛͆̆̔̏̽̆̈̂̍̀̐͗͊̔͛̄̀͛̾̿̉͂̅̋̽̅̅̊͗̔͋̾̈́̈́͐̀͋̒͋́͋̐̒̇̈̍́̆̋̇̽̈́̌̌̃͂͑̎͛̇̈́̔͌̀͗̾͑͒͑͐̌̇̌͌̈́͑̽̋̈́̂́̊̓̅̓̃̇̄̈́͗̈́͌͆̔͑̍̉̀̆̌̉͂̍͛͆̒̋̊̂͂͋̿̈́̉̿́̒̃̎͗͑́͗̌͑̊̀̎̃̔̊͋̎͒̅̇̿̾́͆̏́̋̅̊̿̍͆̿̽̑̊̀͊̍̑́̃̈́̑̀̀̒̀̿̔̈̏͋́̃̏̎̀́͂͂́̈́̆̋̀͛̅͛͐͂̏̀̈̊̈́̂̉͑́́͌͐̉̀͒͋̆̏̄̅́̓͆̔͛̇̇̈́̅̀̀́̅̔̇͐̃͊̓͆̽̋͆̔̏̈́̇̑͛̈̄͊̿̓̉́́̀̓͊́̍̌͒̆̂̃̋̽̎̂̆́̾̈́̏̊̌̓̔̐͋̇͋͆̓̈́̎͑͋̐͌̄̎̊̀͐̽̿̀́̄̅̈́̒̎̈́͛̎̿̓̑̄͊̓̊́̾͋́̋̄͋̎̃̿̃̐̈́͛̿̿̀́̽̎̓̈́̔̈́̎̐̍̀͆́͑̾́̈́̃͊̆̊̆̐͒̊̄̓͂̎̅̈́͂͗̉͋̀̿̆̐̐͛̽̑̃̐́́̔̈́̾̀̇͆̽̃̈̀́͂͒̅͒͂̋͌̍̈̈̊͊̓̑̈́̊̋̓̓͂̆̈̍̃̀̔̎̅̑́͋̑̈̏̏͌̈́̓̀͐̓́̉̐̏̊̒̈́́̾̂̿͑̾̎̋͗̓̐̓́̓̏̑́̀̃̏͛͋̑̐̏̊͊̑̆́͋̾̋͆͂͋̈̓̋̽̀̎̽̈́͆͆̈́́͋͗̿͌̈́͊̋̀͗́̓̎̂̀͒́̎̔͑̀͒̓̈͌͊͊̒͒͊́͌͑̂̎͊͒̆̎̓̽̓̉̏̆̀͊̒͒̌͊̈́̊̽̀̃͌̆̏͗̈́̈́̓́̔̄͊͛̀̾̏̌̽̌̍́́̏̓̀̎́̇̆̔̉̉̑́̎̒̓̾̔̑̉̈́̾̿̅̑̿̈́͒͛͋̓̽͆̓̿̎͋̏̆͛̂̆̆͒͗̅͗̂͌̀̀̇͋̂̏̋́̉̇͒̈́̈͊͑͛͆̓͌́͑̍̆̊͋̒͆́̈́̓̀͑̃͗̀̆͆̽͐̅̔̈́̈́̀͛̋́́͋̅͗̉̀͐̈́͒̀̐͂̇͆̒̀͛̂̂̐̍̏̉͆̐̐́̋͆͊̽͆͌̆͌̆͐̌̃̾̊͒́̽͊̈́̽̎̀͛͋̏̍̔̿̍̈̀̐͌̓͌̓̍̋͛̄̂̑̈́̓̉̎͊͌̑̏̋̃́͋̈́̓̌̅̌̈́̏̄̂̆̽̈́̈́̑̊̔̑̿̈́̎̏̏͊̂̃͛́̅̊̆͌̇̌͒̅͊̏̒̇͐̓́̒̅̊́̋̔̾̅̓̒̈́̏͐̊͒͊͑͒̂͛̍͊̎̎̋̓̍̃̊̃̈́̏̏̊͋́̓̐́͛͑́́̓́̽̀͌̋̀̂̀̀̎̇͑̓͑̾͆́̍̊̉́͊̂̌͑͊̍͛̔͆͂͆́́͑̀͆̃̈̈́̍̏̈́͆̄͋̈́̏̈́͑̒̀̍̐͋͒̏̾̍̈́̄͐́̒̾͐̊̎͋̀͗́̌̓́͋̾̌̆͑͆̎̓̊̾̓̏̒̒͌̀̌̓͐̅͊̍́́̍͌̏̿͆̓̀͂̄̈͗̄͑̀̒̍̎͛̑͆͂̒̇̄͌̆͋̓̏̌͛̂̉̈́͂̈̋̈́͋̃̉́̂̑̑̿͌̂̂̔́̍͆͑̐̀́̄̒̓͆̀̔̈̓͋̒́̅̉̂̈̄͛̾͋͒̐͐̂̈̋̏͒͐̈́̏̈́̂͐̌͋͌̏̌̊̍̅̆͗̒̆̃̀̈́̀̐̓̔͑̍̽̀̅̿̓̍̈́͂̀̎̋̈͌̋͊̍́͂͐̐͆͂̆̉̃̌̒̃̓͒̔̈̂̇͗͗͊͆̒͑̀͋̾̈̀̂̍͆̋̋̒̉̓͐́̒́̅̓̔͆͒́̀̔̍͛̃́̋̈́̒̀͌͒̌̎̑̇̈́́̓̌͆̾̀͑̈́̀́͑̀̍̄͌̃̓̀̉̀́̐̊̐̇̀͆̓̌̓͂̔̀̎̾͌̀̄̀͛̅̃͆̌̈̾̀̐̂͛͂͗̆͒̉̽͌̃̑̎̌͒͐̂̊̉̇̀̇̈́̉͗͋̒́̎̎͆̀̀̿̈̑̂̌̇͆̾̈́̐̀̀͑̓͆̈́̿̔̓̔͂̋̆̒͑͛̽̊̀͊͌̀̈́̄̐͐̃̃͂̂̄̽̐̿̓̍̏͋̒͐́̾͆̈́̽̌̑̅̌̉̓̐̀̄̀͗́̿͋͌̆̓̿̓͌͊̌̔̈́̎͛͂̔͆͐͆̑̈́͌̀͒̆̀̍̅̀̄̋̋̒̐̃̽͒̋̈́̎̀̆́̆̈́͐̾͒͌̎̋́́̊͆̓̓̂̈͊͛̏͗̈́̆̒̔̔̿̓͂̐̔̈́̈́͌̀͗̄̑̍̌͊͗̂̓̿̍̍̄̊͊̈́̂̏̋̈́̏̿̄̾̌͌͌̃̑̉̾͐̈̾̇̒̍͛͛̍̓̉̓͌̐͋̽̋̾̉͑̎͋͛͋̋̒̄̽̉̄̔̏͂͂͋͒̏̔͑̃̈̅͑͊̽̀̽̌̌̈́͑̋͋̈́̔̎̎̋̏͐̅̐͛͊̿́͊͂͊͐͋͆͛̈̏̽͛̊̂̔̐̍̀͊̏͋͊̈́͛̈́̔̆̾͊̇̍͐͊̏͒̑͋́̾͊́̆͂̈͆̾͑̊̽̎̌͑̀̓̂̒́̑̃̔̈́͂̈́̿̐͊̽͑̋̂̈́̑͛̄̊̑̾̍̀̉̈́͋̈̽̑̍̏̓̀̆̐̃̄̐̾̇̈̐̽͑͛̾̉̿͗̾̊̎͗́̋̇̅̂̏͋͌̒͊̿̎̀̋̽̔͆̌͊͋͑̒̉̌̋͗̑̊̂͐̌͆̈́̆͐͋͗̃̈͑́̿̌̄̒̉̇̿̿́̏̓̏͆̇̃́̉̈́̆̃̉̀͗͗̿̒̃͛̅̐͋̿̏̃͐̈́̂̂̓͗̌̔̍̆͐̽̎͐̇͛̄͋̒̃͑̌̽̾̋̅̑̀̈́̆̌̂̽̊̈́̌̈͋̔͂̽̍͒̍͊͋̏̓̂́̄̏́͂̍͌̈́̒̒͆̃̉̀͆̓̉̍̏̀͂̓̈̉̒͛͂̇̀̔͋̑̈́̈́͛̌͑̃͂̔̆͂̿͛̒͛̎̅̈́̽̔́̈̐̀̓̒̊̅̒͐͐͌̀̽͑̏͊̂̀̈́̍͋̓̓̈̾̾̍̀͂̏̅̇͌͐́̾̅͂̑͆͐̌̂̀̈́̎͛͒̓̌͋̌̔̈́̍̈́̾̍̐̍̑̊͑̏̀͊̑̌͒͗͌́̿̈́̆́̀̋̂͐͑͐̈́̒́̋̊͒̎̇̎́̓̾̈̇́̄̃̒̆̅̉̏͐͊͛́͑̏̃́̈͊̍̊̂͗̈́̊̓̈́̒̇̚͘͘͘̕̕̚̕̕͘͘̕̚͘̕̕͘̚͘͘͘͘͘̕̚̚̕̕͘̚̚͘̕̚͘̕̕͘̚͘̕̕̕̕͘̚͘͘͘͘̕̕͘̚̕̕̕̚͘̚̕͘̕̚̕̕̚͘̚͘̚̕͘̕̚̚̕̚̚̕̕͘̕͘̕̚͘͘͘͘̕̕̚̕̚̕̕͘͘͘͘̚͘̚̚͘͘̚̚̕͘͘͘̚͘͘͘̕̕̕̚̚̕̕̚̚̚̕̚̚̚̚̕̚̕̕̚̚̕̚̚̚͘͘̕͘̚͘̚̚͘̚̕͘̕͘̚̕͘̚͘̚̕͘̕͘̕̚̚̕̚̚͘͘̚͘̚͘̕̕͘͘͘̚̚̕̚̕͘̚͘̕̚̕͘͘̕͘͘̕͘͘̕͘̚̚̚͘̕̚̕̕̕͘̕͘͘͘̕̚̚̕͘̕̚͘̕͘͘͘̚̕̚͘̕̕̕̚͘͘͘̕̚̕͘͘͘͘̕̕̕͘͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͠͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͠͝͠͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͠͠͝͠͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅ/̷̸̵̵̵̴̵̵̴̴̶̶̸̷̶̵̸̶̴̴̷̶̴̶̴̷̷̷̸̵̴̸̸̴̷̶̶̴̶̴̷̷̸̷̵̷̷̴̶̶̴̶̶̴̸̸̷̵̵̴̸̵̴̵̶̴̸̷̷̴̴̴̸̵̵̷̷̸̵̸̵̷̶̷̴̴̴̵̴̶̸̶̴̸̸̶̶̴̴̷̶̸̷̸̸̵̷̵̷̴̷̵̶̶̶̷̴̶̷̵̶̵̵̵̶̶̸̷̵̴̡̧̨̧̧̨̡̡̢̧̡̧̢̨̡̧̢̢̡̢̧̨̢̡̨̡̨̢̢̡̡̧̢̧̨̡̡̡̧̡̡̧̡̡̢̢̨̢̧̧̨̨̧̨̨̡̢̧̧̨̡̨̧̧̢̨̢̡̡̡̧̧̨̨̡̨̧̧̢̡̨̡̡̡̧̨̧̡̢̨̧̧̨̨̡̢̢̡̧̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛͍̖̞͙̦̩̠̰̞̻̫͖̭̠͈̲̜̥̘̘͕͉̪̠̖̠͎̭̼̻̼̰̯͕͙̗͖͔̤̦̩̱͈͖̩̯̭̜̙̥̞̝͈͔̹̠̝̫̲̟̦̝̰̹͚̱͕͚̪̱͚̩̼̗̥͇̫͇̮̯̫̫̝̩͔̮͚̤̲̼̗̙͍̭͍͓̜̭̳̣͕̟̳̤͕͚̮̮̥̪̺̮̰̦͍͔͚̼̘͈̼͍̻͙̱̼̯͓̜̳̦̦͍̹̙̖̯̣̯͚̼̗͙͍̳̻̲̝̺͙̬͔͙̣͖̭̺̞̙̺̘̙͉͙̰̞̳̭̺̹̣̰̖͎̜͚͈̞̻̟̗̗̩̠̪̳̟̻͓̞̞͚͇̤͈̦̞̳̰̱͉͉̼̼̼̫̖̮͖͓̙̫͚̺̝̥̟̭͖̭͎̝͓̜̟̱̯͓̩̺͔͈̣̦̭͎͉͇̖͓̹̖̺͖̞̠̪̫͇̬̣̳̭̮̫͈̫̺̙̦̦̮͙͎͕̮̞͔͖̤̯͓̼̝̹̪̺͉̰̥̻̘̗̲̯̤̰̭̤͙̬̠̹̖̤͉̘͔̜͔͈̦̗̯̰͔̥̮̫̬͕͖̤̫͎̠̮̹͕͓͍̩̹̹̰͉̱̬̫̩̯̺̙̫̗̝̘̤̞̪̫̞̟̟̙̯̩̭̮͎͉͇̲̹̜̮͍͇̖̬͕̗̟̥͓͎̹͎̺͓͖̞̜̮͈̱͎̝̘͙̹̩̦͔̟̹̤̹̺͖̻̹̬͍̦͓̙͎̳̘̮͍͖̪̠͉̖͚̩̬͖̼̠̟̱͖̦̖̮̹͎̯̙̘͚̮̲̪͕̮̠̪͚͚̯͚͔̬̤̪̮̜̗̠̩̮̯͙̦͚̰̜͎̪͎̠̮̭̙̻̦͖͖̩͔̲͎̩̹̜̞̟̤̮͈͍̞̲͉̭̲̫̺̦̝̰͙̲͙͔͇̟͍̺̲̤̝͍͎͎̟̗̟̳͓̲̝̩͉̳͍͚̣̬̗̱͎̜̲͓͙͙̻͕͎̻̲̟̗͖̗̭͈̰̤̳̯̭̤̰̞̫̱̩̻̥͕̼͕̖̥͇̳͔͕̦̙͕̳̮̯̺͚̖̦͈̯̠͍̻̜̼̺̪͎͚̻̦̥̮͚̜͙̺̹̥͚͍͖̟̳͈͖̣̟̫̮̥̠̫͙̫̺͔͔̞̻͚̫̟̭̜̜͉̭̩̹̭̱͖̫̭͉͔̜̘̙̭͉̰̩̺͔͚̖̝̗̜̦̣͈͖̩̗̤̼̞̣͖͔̫͍̗̠͖͎̦̼̰̮̻̭͈͈̺̻̯͍̰͇̞͉̹̻̤̠̩̙͙͈̬͕̳̭͎̫̭̼͉̖̰̝͎͉̤̖̟̫̣̳̭̖̩̟̖̻͍̣̙̮̝͖̼̻̭͇̮͙̺̠̙̳̬̖͔͎̠̦͓̱̞̘̩̟͍̯̮̫̖̲̮͇͓̥̮̼̹̯̝̗̠̬͕̦͍͉͖͓͚̝͖͎̝̼̘̪̣̫͙̹͕̖̙̳̭͉͕̲̙̬͉̪̭͕̮̼̜̣̦̟̣͍̗͇̟͈͙͍͙̦̣̮̪̟̹̫̮̙͎̞̲̱͓̯̖̭͓̞̣̜̯͇̳̗̹̤͕̜̠̣͈̟͖̲̻̹͖͇͎͇̣̥̱̱̩͎̦̣̫̩̟̲̙̇̇̍̉̐̒͒̄͒̊̋̿̃̏̍̑́̀̓̒̀́͒̋̀͌̓͌͒̇̓̂̑͌̏̒̀̅̓̊̄͐̄̐̎́̍͂͊́̽̊̓͒͐̇̾̒̐̀̑́̃͐̂͆̂̃͌́̽̄͒̿̎̃͂͌̓͗̾̐̽̀͌̀́̄̌̏̐̑̊́͂̐͆͆̎̓̏͑̒͊͛̽̃̔̏͌̈̂̒̇̆̉͆̇̀̈̓́̓́̓̉̍̈́̒͌̈̏̊͋̃͐͗͋̈̉̊̈́̈̉͋̏̊̇́̽͗́̎̽̈́̀̀͐͐̓͗̈͐̾̑͊̎͊̉̅̐͗́̑̓̍̿́̊͆̿̍̿͊̒̈͛͗̓̂͂̾̑͊͊̒̽̀̇̓̆̇̅̾̌̎̂̀̈́̂͑̈́̐̍̆̈́̌̿̀̍̀̽͑͌̀͐̒̾̏́̅̈̈́̿̉́̃̾̀͗͐̅̿̽̄̋̎̔͐͆̿͑͂̃̄̇̅̈́̾̌̒̇͛̂̈̒͗͊̽̓͑̎̿̆́́͊̀̊̐̋͐̆̔̈́̉̾̑̀̌͛͂͆͂̾̈́̓̆̒͐̌͋́͗̂͆̃̀͂̓̾̌͆̂͌̈́̀̃͊́̉͌̆͛́̏̒̎̄́̆͌̑͊̄̌̌͛̓͛̃̃̅͐̀̆̏͆̿̏̇͌͛̌̓̐̓̍́̇̈́̿̄̋̈́̏́̏̇̔̿̈́́̆̑͛̒͒̅̄̌̅̑̅̈́̔̾͛̀̒̈́̓͛͋̀̇̾̂́̊̊̌̀̀̿̿̔̐͊͋̈̀͂̏͐̀͊͌͋͌̀̈̿͗̈́̑̇͐͗̾̏̉̒́̄̉̾͋̎̽̅̋̈́̂̏̿̈́̍͌͋̅̓̈́̅̄͗͆̽̀̑̈́͋͒̐̀̉̀̆̓͂̋̅̄̓̑̓̆̀́̏̋̇͗̍̓̔̓̇͑͑̃̅͐́̉̂̀͗͗̽͂̎̉̊̿̂́̽̏͒̅̊̋͑̂͌͗̌̈́͊̃͛́͐͊̌̽̈́͂̊͆̓͗̒̊̋̍̾̓̈̾̏̎͑͌̉̀̈́̅̆̀͐̃̓͛̋̊̑̅̆̿̽͂͗̃́͒̋̃̏̀̈̃͐̊͋̅͌͐͗̉̍̊̔̔͑̽̇̋̔͊͌̾̃̈́̀̈́̎͆́̆͌̉̒̃͛̀͑͆̉̈́̎̊̾̽̇͗̓̈̏̏́̔̒́̎̂̑͐͛͑̿̍̀͗͊̓͛̽̿͂͑̔̅̆̓̈́̔̍̋̐̌̾̔̅̅̓͋͒̇̾̈́̄̾́͂̽͊͆͐̂̋̈́̍̃́͒̊̊̓̊̅̂̐̈͊͒̆̈́̒̆͂̈́̒́̋̾̑̀͒͂̈́̌͌͗̇̓͊͆͗͋͑̍̏̐̉́͊̀̀̉͑̒͑͋́̈́̑̆̏̐̐̏̔͑͗͌̇̌̑̆͗̈͊̽̿̉̓͒̀̌̓́̅̾̑̿͊̀̍̐̏̿̓̉͌̎͒̆͆̂͛͊͋͛̆̊̉̈͆̅̑̓́͆̏̓̾̆̅̈́̾́̎̆̾̀͋̀̍̓̌̌̒̏̂̇̈́̀̃̓͊̀̈́̓̎̊͛͗̈́̏̇̃̂͒̋͗͌̿̔͂̎͐̈́̾̌̊̔̊͂̀̑̓̐̉̾͑͐̆̏͊̍̀̈̍̇̔̂̀̂̆̆̑̓͋̆̐̽͆͛̓͌͆̐͗̋̓̾͗́͋̏̊͘͘̕̕̕͘̚͘͘̕̕̕͘͘̕̕͘͘̕̚̕̚̕̕̕̚͘̕̕̕͘͘̕̕̕̚̕̕̚̕͘̕̕̚̚͘̕̚̕̚̚̚̕̚͘̕͘̕̕̕̕̕͘͘͘̚̕̕͘͘̕̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͠͠͠͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅ/̸̴̵̴̷̸̷̶̴̸̸̷̶̸̵̴̴̶̵̶̴̸̸̶̸̴̶̵̷̸̴̶̴̴̵̶̶̴̷̸̷̸̷̴̶̵̴̶̷̸̵̷̶̵̷̷̶̵̶̸̶̶̷̶̴̶̷̶̵̵̷̶̵̴̴̶̷̷̸̸̶̸̶̴̸̵̵̷̸̴̵̵̸̵̷̷̴̴̶̸̸̸̸̴̶̷̴̷̸̴̶̷̵̸̷̷̴̸̵̷̵̷̷̵̶̶̴̷̵̷̶̷̶̴̶̶̷̴̶̵̶̸̵̷̸̴̶̶̴̷̷̴̸̶̵̷̷̶̴̸̷̵̴̶̶̡̨̢̡̢̡̨̡̢̨̡̧̡̨̨̧̢̨̨̨̢̢̢̧̧̨̧̧̧̡̡̡̧̨̧̨̡̢̡̨̧̢̧̡̧̢̧̧̧̧̢̨̢̧̨̨̨̧̨̧̡̡̡̡̧̨̨̨̧̧̧̢̨̢̧̧̡̢̡̧̨̡̡̨̢̢̢̢̡̢̧̧̢̡̨̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̳̠̩̩̫̼̹̜̬̞̺̫̮͉͚̳͓͖̟͇̥̺̖͎̥̮͚͓͓͕̯͉̜̖̼͇̳̤̪̲̹̻͕͙̥̜̖͚̠̩͉̟̟̯͓͈̜͚͈͇͉̖̺͙̳̖̠̰̗͕̦̯̫̜̜̖͖͇͔̜͉͔͍̫̤̠͖͓̲̤̪̠̝̜̣͉̤̭̲̭͓͖̥͖̘̝͈̠̺̯̹͕͕̣̙̮̹̹͇͈̠̻̹͈̘͔̼͔͙̞̭͓̫̘̤͓͈͎̺͖̙͕͓̬̼̫̖̮̫̝͙͈̞̥͚̱̟̼̩̪̲̥͍̘̭̞̬̳̭̥̤̪̜͔͎̰͔̭̼͕̭̝͚̙̦̝̱͙͕̯̲͇̭͔͈̬͇͓̥̠̬̜̜͓̭͕̘͓͔͓̘͎͈͈̝̺̯̙̥̝̦̫̫̙̪̘̼͎̻̱͈͙͈̙̬͈͉̘͖̱̯̥͙̣̮͎̣̳̬͈͍̭̫̠̺̤͖̠͖̳̗͖̱͕̭͕̯̪̳̱̞͈̠͓͖̩̰͓͓̗̗̼̳̼̥̮͉̙̮̩̬̩̥͔̬̯̟̖͙̖̭̦̝͖͔̹̖̖̭͚̦̞̰̮͔̖̙̤͖͈̲̬̰͉̖̯̻͓̯͖̪͔̩͇̙̣̝̻͚̖̯͇͔̜̜͔͈̳͇̰̯͎̞̻̜̼͚̙̩͎̙̯̲̬͚͚̼̺̙̟̜̦̘͎̮̖̣̫̟̖͎̩̲̰̤̖̠̤͈̤̜̰̻̹̜̱̹̞̪̬̤̻̰͚̗͎̺̦̯̜̻͓̩̰̳̦̻̻͕͚̘͖̺͚͚͕̤̟̤̦͙͕͔̣͈̘͎͕̞̹͍̖̻͈͚̼̜̥̥͓̪̪͕͙̙̫̞̦̭̰̳͙̜͚̭̜͎͚̠͔̜̠̰͈̮̯̲̼̯̹͖̻̼̫͙̰͓̭͈̠͓̹̲̭̱̺̙͕̗̻̠̩͇̙̟̩̩̥͔̯̜̲̮̩̯̳̲̟̱͕̦̳͔̪͍͇͎͖̟͈̝̠̫̫̗̥̠͖͇͍͙̤̘̲̣̹͕̭̰̥̭̺̙̲̥̠̭͎͍̖̝͖͈͚̩͖̟̻̯̙̬̯̭̺̠̖̫̥̠̖͍̫͖̫̮̝̮̯͚͓̹͇̩̜͔̺̘̱̼̭̭̞̯̰̲̥̜̝̪̳̲͍͔̹̖̘͉͇͔̬̺̱͔̦̗̙͓͍̙̤̙̦̙̳̘͉̬̗̣̬̥̞̮͖̣̹̞̥̳̹̝͕̞̳͚̩̤͉͕̥̝̪̝̭̻̩̺͉̱͖͓̹̲̱̟͉̬̖͙͍̜̜͙͔̠̱̳̰̫̠̦̟̠̣̺͉̺̼̞͇͇̭̝̦͎͚̳̭͚̙͍͚͚̫͉̯̱̱͙͕̮̙͔̱̳͓̘̥͚͚̲̟̲̮̥̭̖̮͔̰̲̘͕͓̺̰̟̠̭̯̼̻̘͚͉̤̳͇̠̯̦̭̳͓̞̞̟̻̩̜̹͎̦̣̱̤͔̟̩̥̭̰̙̘̳͚̙͇̱̦̦͍͓̱̝̪̲̬̮̟̮̘̻̙̮̪̜̙̖̦͖͈̮͙̠͍͎̲̪̩̼͈̠͎̙̭̠͔͙͖̱͇̦̞̻̟̤̼͍̮̞̬̣͇̣̲̙͕̟̩̠̥͈̳̺͇̪̖̦̱̱͍̥̤̼̙̜͇̩̠̳̳̣̤̱̦̲͇͔͇͔̟̦̯̩̝͙̞̝̩͔̜̦̣͚̟̙̩̖̼͇̹͙̗͙̻̦̪͎̩͔͉̼̯̬̥͚̦̝̳̫̼̭̫̯̥͕͍̳̙̪̟̙͉͎̫̖͎̹̠̭͉͔̞͉̥͖̭̼̩̦̦͍͉͚̮̭̺̫̖̰̺̬̯̰̠̻̣̟̞̥͎̦̙̼̜͓̝̯̪̱̬̦͕͖̤̬̜̼͓̻̜͉͔͚̘̦̼̲̞͕̫͎̩̳̳̯̩͇̘͔͕̮̖̻̪͕̙̥͙̯͎̻̜̟͉̰͚͙͙̹͙͓͔̩̩̦̬̙̟͍̦̣̗̹̥̬̲͕͍̞̜̫̮̲̯̣̜̺̬̹̩͔͓̜̯̪͙̱̠̯̣̲͉̝̘͒̏̐̽̎̑̋̆̀̑̉̿̔̔̎̃̎͛̄̉̓̄̈̇̾͊̑̈͋̋͆̇͆̐̈́̊̌͌̄̊̀̆́̏̓͐̈́́̒̾̌̊̀̈́̓̓̓̀̑͆̈́́̿͆̿̇̓́͌͆͛̈́̽̊̊̆̓̈́̂͂̑̃̈̒̒͊̈́͊͐̈́̓̆̃̍̔̈́̀̈́̊͛̓͋̑͋̎̽͐́͆̏̇̏̏̓̐̅́́̽̉̆̏̃͂́̌͌͂̑̄̆̅̈̎̒̅̔̉̊̈̄̉̀̀̓̀̆͋̄̌̓̈́͆̅́̎́͌̆̆̉͆̌̾͊̓͑̒̂͛̍̌̀͋̐̄͒̓̂̿͗̊̏̉́͐͒̇̋̑̍̔͗̄͂́̀̏̀́́̿́̋̎́͒̑̅̓̿̓̽̊̅̄̃͌̐̊̎͂̔͒̄̔̆̐̈́́̐͐̾̎̒͂̓́̿̒̐̅̽̓͗̈́̊̒̿̃̏̎̽͑̈̃̈́͋̍̉̄̈́̒̿̍̊͑̓̀̓́̀̂̏̄͒̈́̉̈̓́̏̉̂̇̌̊̿̅̍̓͌̿́͒̋̇͑͑̋̈̍̐̈̆̌̓̆̏̿̑̐͑͂͋̔̐̐͊̔̓͂́͑̀̑̎͛̈́̃͌͒͒͑̎̏͑̒͌̋̌̐͌̐̆̔̃́͑̃͐̓͌͂̐̌͊͒̔̎́́̀̋͛́̈̏̒͗̓̈́͗̊̊̔̽́̃̌͐͌̈́̅̍̽̊͑͗͐͒̂̽̓̔̇́̓͐͛͌̅̎̎̐̐̿̄̒̾͌͂̔̒̇̆̌̾͌̆͋̊͗̅͆̈́̄̓͑͗͌̾̋͋̃͒̓͑̽͂̔̉͋̔̈́̓̅́̉̾̊̓͌́̆̐͗̃͆̓̀̑̊̉͛̐͌̀̊̇̈́̉̈́͑͋͑͒̅̈́͆͐̀̑͋͊̀̆͂͛͆͂̆̎̀̄̀̈́̊̽̿̅͒̎̈́͒̽͛͗̿̓͂̓̈́́̆̿̈̐̈́͒͛̑́̈́́̒́̈́͋͗̄̎͋̈́̀͐̄̍̎͂̀̌̏̒̊̽͌̄̉̂̾̽̄̄̐̀̓́́̓́̄̔̔̿͐̍̀̒͆̔̔̈̇̂̍͊̔̎̂͊̐̓͂̾͐́̄̐͌̐̽̾̒̃́̅͛̊̏͗̈́̄͐̽̑̓́̉̂̒̄̒̋̇̊̐̒̓̈́̑̃̅͗́͑͒̆͐̃͂̈́̋̽̍̋̌͒̾͌͆̈́͛̈́͛̀͒̾̎́̊̑̇̎̈̏̊͋͌̍̍́̃͊̐̈́̌͗̄͛̇̓̽͊̍̍͗̈́͗͂͊̈́͋̅̽̓͒̔̈̽̈́̇̉̋̈́͐̎̇̌̈́͑̀̿̓̏́͒̏́̀͋̓́̍̈́̽̒͂̂̈́͂̓̈͑̎́͌͌̈́̿̒͛̄̃͛̀̂͛̉̾̏̈́͂̈́͂̈́͆̄̒̿̉̒̑́̐̊̔͂͗̊̅̄̾̅̇̎̓̄͌͐̀̄̔̃́͋͂̌͋͛́̃̾͂̐̉̅̉̌̆͋̋̃̍̿̆̐̄̓̔̿̏̍̒̀͋̇̍̅̅̿̓̇͋̓̀̊͂́̆̔͂͒͗̃̊̐̓́̊͂̎͊̂̓́̐̏̎͗́͐̾͗̏̔̋̾̀̽͒͊͋̇̏̃͑͆͌͊̈̄̂͐̈́͊͊̈́̀͊̍̆͒̓̂͂͋̆̆͒̄̌͑̆́̇͊̂̂̓̉͐̑̾̆̐͗̽̿͑̈́̃̐̄̑́́̓͛̀̑͊͌̒̈̽̆͑͂̈́͌͑̐̒́̀̾͒̅́̿́̽̉̿̾̿͋͂͑͛̐̆͛̍̓̎̾͊̾̆̌̓̌̂͊͛̍͐͂͂̀̂̏̉̂̾̐͆͂̀͆̔̓̓̌̈́̇̾̄̈́͛́̂̃͌̒̀̓͛͒̐̓̏̍̃̇̓́́͛̄͗̅̎̍̈́̓͛̈́͒͌͊̾͑̔̏͂̈̀̓̄̂̔͐̌̃͆͋̒͆͂͌̓́̓̑̅͑̈́̈̈̈̉̆̅̄̓̊̅̇̾͋̔̒̎͋̈́̏̒̾̎̍͊̈́̐̇͑̑̾̑́̉͋̓͌̔͛͛̇͛̆̊̇̒̈́͆̋́̿͊͌̆́̃͛̒̃̂͑̽͒̅̓͋̂͊͛̂̅́̈́̿̐̈̽͋̿̏̏̎̂́̀̈́̽̒̒͆́̀͗̈͌̈́̎̀̑̋̽̓̎̈́͌̈́͗́͒͗̅͛̉̉͗̆͋̍̏̈̾̄̏̌̅͒̀̄̏̄̍̾̓̅̄͛̐̃́̍̈̄͑̔̏̇̔̑̂͐̚͘̕͘̕͘̕̕͘͘̚̕̚̚̚̕̕̕͘̚̚̚̕̚̚̕̕̕͘̕͘̚͘̚̕̕̚̚͘̕̚̕̕̚̚͘͘̕̚͘͘͘̕̚̚̕͘̕̚̚̚͘̕͘̕͘̚̚̚͘̕̕̕̕̕̚̕̕̕̚͘͘̚̚͘͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͠͠͠͠͝͝͠͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͠͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅ/̷̴̵̴̷̸̷̵̶̷̸̴̴̵̷̷̸̸̵̴̸̶̵̵̴̵̸̷̷̶̸̴̷̷̵̷̸̸̷̸̵̶̵̶̷̶̸̷̴̶̴̷̸̵̸̴̸̸̷̸̸̶̵̶̴̷̵̶̸̷̶̴̵̷̵̴̴̴̶̶̷̷̸̴̷̴̵̷̷̷̵̴̸̵̸̶̶̵̸̷̸̵̴̸̸̵̴̴̸̴̸̷̷̷̸̸̵̴̸̸̸̶̵̶̵̷̵̷̸̸̵̸̶̷̵̶̵̷̵̸̸̵̷̶̷̶̴̸̷̵̴̸̶̷̴̷̶̶̶̴̸̵̵̴̵̵̶̵̸̴̶̶̵̸̵̵̵̴̷̸̴̷̸̸̸̷̴̶̷̷̸̷̶̴̶̷̴̸̴̷̸̷̴̸̷̵̴̸̸̸̶̷̸̸̷̵̵̶̴̵̵̸̵̸̵̴̴̷̸̷̶̵̵̶̸̸̶̸̵̶̶̶̷̵̵̴̵̸̶̵̵̴̷̸̴̷̴̶̷̷̵̷̶̵̷̵̸̵̴̶̴̵̷̵̶̵̵̵̴̶̸̴̷̸̷̵̵̷̸̵̴̶̵̶̴̶̷̶̴̵̷̴̴̸̸̵̷̴̵̶̸̸̵̸̶̸̸̶̸̵̵̸̸̷̴̶̷̸̸̷̸̷̴̵̶̶̶̵̸̶̷̸̶̸̷̴̴̶̷̷̵̴̸̴̸̷̸̴̶̸̸̷̵̵̴̴̵̵̶̵̴̸̸̶̸̷̸̴̶̵̵̵̵̸̷̨̧̡̧̧̧̨̡̧̨̧̨̢̢̢̧̡̨̡̨̢̨̨̧̨̡̢̨̢̢̧̨̢̢̢̢̧̨̨̢̧̡̧̨̧̧̧̡̨̢̨̢̢̨̧̨̢̢̨̨̧̨̧̨̧̧̧̨̨̨̧̡̨̨̡̢̡̨̢̧̨̢̢̡̢̢̨̧̧̢̨̡̨̧̧̢̧̨̢̨̡̧̨̢̧̢̡̧̡̧̨̢̡̢̨̡̨̡̧̡̧̢̧̨̡̡̢̧̧̡̧̨̡̢̢̢̧̡̨̧̧̨̧̧̨̨̡̨̡̢̧̡̨̧̨̧̧̡̢̧̧̧̧̧̨̡̡̢̨̧̧̧̡̡̧̨̧̧̢̨̢̢̡̨̨̨̡̡̡̨̨̨̧̨̢̢̧̢̧̢̡̢̨̨̧̢̧̢̢̨̨̢̢̧̡̢̧̧̧̧̧̨̧̧̧̨̧̢̢̨̧̧̡̨̧̨̨̨̧̢̧̨̡̨̧̧̢̢̡̨̡̨̢̧̨̧̧̧̢̧̨̧̧̢̢̡̡̨̢̧̢̨̨̨̧̡̨̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̫̬̮̩͓̤̹̣̝̣͎̞̦̹̹̰̟̥̠̦̖̺̜̝̘̲̭͚̩̬͇̰̦̙͇͈̘͓̪̠̯͓̳̭̩̯̳̲̟̜̺̬͚̟̦̜̠̭͎̣͈̻̖̻̣̣̥̮̹̞̟̱̺̣̖͉̯̗̮̰͇̹̦̤̣̟̬͓̪͎͖̫͎͉̗̣͈̫̟̼̪̰͇͓͕̺̘̫̻͇̮̗̲̣͓̪̱͈̯̣̹̜͙͙̟̫͔͓̙̩̖͇̭̪̞̭͍̬͓̗͇̣̲͕̦̣̪̯̖̖̭͔͓̩̝̜̪̮̰͉̲̹̫͍̩̮͓͉̣̩̠̦̲̯͎͕͚̯͚̗̼̱̣̻͙̭͚͉͚̯͙͓͓̝̗͉͇̝̰̯͓̭͎͓͖͇͖̺̣̟̰̭̼̪͍̹͎̻̘̗̤̣͍̲̫̝̱̰͙͇͈̜̥͚̘̩͚̪̙͕͈̤̭̥̻̦̯̬̖̹̜̙̳̭̠͚̱͉̬͙̫͚̬͔̩̣̘̱͍̖̲̻̞͎͇̲̜̣̗͓͍̥̯̳͇͚̙͚̘̲͎̯͍̫̱̳̯͎̮̖̯̮͔͓̱͍̗̦̰̭͇͚̞̜̗̹͉̱̹̲̻̖̮̬̪̼͔͇͈͎̤̘̘̭̟͉͎̙̖̝̻̼͉̙̮̳̜̤̟̯̭̞̩̩̘͉̺̝͕̬̮͈͉̦̹̹̩̻̳̖̹̩̜̟͕͇͔͖̩̥̹̖̻̘͈͙̖̙͔͇̞̭̙͖̘̲̝̺̖͖̱̱͉̯̰̝͚̖͉̤̰͎̮̱̘̣̫̰͓̟̜͕̩̪̭͇̟̫̦̞̰͚̦̜̗̲͇̪̠̠̫̦͈̯̮̫̻̪͕͉̬̟͚̯̳̻̙̼̬̩̮͖͙͈̯̘̲̻͍̱̰̳̻͎̱͉̭̪̻͚͙̝̦̜͎̞̤͉̟̯͔͍̰̹̩̦̯̖̩̳̜̺͓̜̥͙̩̫̗̖̪̣̗̼̭̹͙̗̞͉̻̱͉͕͈̺̼͙̳̜͉̼̬̮̰̞̘͈̯͔̲̙̟͚̫͎̲̼͔̘̞̤̥͕̲̰̣̲̲͙̗̳̥̫͎̖̖̪̻͙̻̳̞̝̦̦̦̲̻͍̩̖͖̭̩̺̺̼̜̩̺̜̬̥̩̲͚͇͙̣̜̳̬͎̺̦̦̤̬̭͙̘̲̗̲̩̬̰̜̫̥̜̜͙̩̫̮͖̭̠̙͕͕̻͚̞͔͚̣̝͚̰͍̣̘̝̰̖͙͎̠̥̝͍̣̗̬͔̖͕̪̦̗̦̰̞̬̹̰̙̣̦͙͍͕̳̰͖̩̱͇͙͍̙̠͔͓̝̬̝̻̹̳̬͎̩͎͉̪̮͓͕̯͕͇̦̩̳̘͔͉͈̲͖̬̖̖̼̝̺͚̜͖̗̻͎̱̣̝̞̥̱̬̗̱̖̠̲͍̖̘̯̟̝̟̝̖̳̮̺͎̠̦͇̺̠̯͍̩̦͕̭̼͈̜̞͔͍̲̭̯̳̹̞̳͔̮͈͉̻͙͓͓̼̘͇͍̜̳͙̖͉̲̜͎̭̖͔̰̙̘̭͎̱̩̙̘̼̣̖̘̥͍̜̟͙̙̭̙̦̙͙̖̬͕̮͚̖͎̖̖̜̹͉̻̥͍̞͈̙̙̱̬̺̗̺̠̞̗̹̰̯̩̝̻̗͔̖͚͈̰̻̼̬̭͚̺̘̬̖̮̣̹͎͓͇̬̯̟̩̰̻̞͙̲͓̣̦̤̗̜͇͉̮̫̖͍̤̪̩̰̫̞̤̺͙͔̳̳̦͕͙̥̪̳̝̬͕̺͚͍̘̗̗̤̬̞͖̳̺̱̗̦̪̼͙̮͉͈̼͙̜̥͇̮͈̯̭̞̲͙̙̩͓̯̙̗̣̙͈̺̺̻͍͖̼͔͖̫̣̭̜͓̞̤̻͕͓͓͇̗̘͉͔͍̪̦͙͈̬̣̺̟̭̥̫̜̘̭̪̭̯͍͙̱̗̺̩͖̪̪͓̼͇̱̘͕̖̮̦̼̠͎͍͎̬̘̫̹͚͎̜̞̬̤̺̖̼̥͖͍̺͉̲̻͔̹̮̗̻̯͚͉̯̟͚̦̮͍̺͎͍̬̝͎̞̦͙͍̫̰͔̺̫̺̣̳̣̼̘͇̞͉̬̠̠̳̼͎̹̮͚̱̫͚͈͉̙̬͔͚͕̖͔͙̘̞̣̘̗̙̬̼̤̲̘̙̼̰̭̟̻͉̻̫͔̩͙̪̬̮̦̙͙̜͍͕̤̟̖̖͕̮͇̙̥̺̜̝̲͓̠͔̤͔͇̘͍̠̩͉̱͙͖̺͓̗̠̗̟̻̮̫̫̝̤̥̙̠̮͓̘͖͎̝̳̮̜͍̭̩̹̣̙͎̰̩̝̰̝͚͍̖͎͓̘̞͉͕̠̗̻͕͇͚͈͍̰̳͚̤̭̫͖͖̙̮̮͇͖̙̺̣̣̙̗̳̗͖̼̟͇͔͈̘͉̙̘̝̬̖̘͈̙̟͍͕̩̝̹̤̥̠̼̝̥̣̣͓̜̥̘͔̖̣̫̩̥̻̬̺̜̗̟͔̝̜̥̻̟͚̘̗̤̥̞̠͚͕͕͓̰̪̫̣̯͓̯̖̩̲̻̯͙͚̯̼̮͚̤̱͉̰̼̻͖̤͕̰̠̥͈͈̜̦̭̫̞͓̪̮͎̘͎͍̪̙̰̝̱̟̹̩̪̞͚͎̱̻̜̜̬̜̗̤̱̩̺̦̠͖͈̼̤̥̗͎͙̯̻̣͈̥̟̖̥̻̗͈̹̪̯͓̪̜͇̳͍͔͔̮̗͔̪̝̭̙͓̩̭̦̖̫͇̖̖͖͈̗̠̦̰̰͎̱̺̼̣͚̥̹̬̝͓̣̜͓͓͖͚̜͎̗̠̳̤̙̯͓͉̦̭͈͍͍͔͙͍̫̯̤̬̙̤̯̯̥̻̳̻̮̝̦̦̫̘̼̙̖̜͈͎̬̲͍̣̼̝̮͔̭̳̼̖̪͎̫̩̪̞͓̮̠̟̘̻̮͇̟͓̮̳̮͔͙͈̰̰̤̦̣̭̬̟̺̠͖̖͈͙͚̞̯̜̥̫͕͖̖̼̥͇̫̳͍̫͇͙̜̞̘̞̰̖͕͈̮̪̩̼͙̘̝̜̹̫̝̻̙͎͓̱͚̙̱̲̠͎̮̲͇̬̩̯̱̞̟̠̳͎̖̩͍̻͎̯̣͙̥̗̮̟̗̣̤̝͈̬̝̝̦̞̩̯̝͙̣̯̝͇̲̜̙͙͕̩̦̝̫͇̱̭͓̮͙̦͓͉̝̺̠̦̟̪̥̝̮͖̺͓͚̖̖͇̺͓͕̖̹̦̠̬͓̜̞̪͍͕͈̼̳̜̮̬͕̦̰͓̻̤̗̗͕͇̪͉͍̳̗̝͈͍̟̼̙̠̜͚͇̮̳̜͉͙̤͎̜̝͇̱̖̙̜̫̤̺̱̦̳͖̘̳̟̱͚̳̠̻̙͇̤͚̤̝̪͕̹̘̤͎̝̮̠̰̰̼̜̜͖͈̣͕̖͈̮͖̩̪͈͇̜̬̬̪̘̭̹̰̥̣̟̻͍̝̩̟̯̖͕͚̤͓̣̪͖̦̖̮͉̥̩̤͚̲͇͍̜͇̲̭͍̤̘̘̖͈̳͈͎̝̱̜͉̠̰̙̙̬̤̣͓̠̬̼͓̰͚̩͎̟͚͓͎̱̱͇̺͈̭̲̱͚̬̳͖͔̪̗͇̭̣̥̥̠͓̥͓̪̘̘̻̤̺̩̦͙̳̳͉͎͓̱̰̬͙̜̠̥̦͖̣̫͈̰͓̫̫̞͚͉̖̜͖͍̟̳̙͇͍̻͈̘̺̗͇̰͕͉͈̲͉̮̲͙̣̠̝̣̹̳̥̗̮̝̺͖̻̟̗̫̤͖̫̮̪̲͔̼̩̜̣͉͍͇͚̣͎̘̥͙̠̜̦͔̘͖̗̰̩̤̮̝̲͉̻̩͇̖͓͍͇͚͚̖͈̝͔̦̰̗̳͎͙̺͚̳͔̱̟͇̘̹̥̹̲̗̫̩̲̱͈̩̜̻̙͓̝̳͚̠̰̦̱̱̙̯͍̫̥̤͖͕͕̰̞͇̞̻͈̙̪̙̮̭̖͕͖̠͖͓̪̖̤͓̖̫̜̤̼̞͇̼͚̜͕̳̫̮̖̳̣̗̱̟̼̪͍̗͎̬̭͍͙̗̪̻̟̗̟̳͓͚̻͖͙̺̲͇̦̩͖̼̬̞͙͔̜̹̰̲̙͕̣̺̺̠̰̠̙͙̱͍̯̠͍̟̳̲̱̦͚͇̻̣̲̟͖̖͔̩͉̝̼̙͇̘̲͙̝͎͕͔̼̩̖̠̞̪̖̤̪͙̼̥̫̞͚̝͉̯̰̱̱̦̻̘͖͖̺̥̹͉̠͚̹͓͍̣͖̠̫͈̮̻̖̬̥̖͈͔̘̺̹̱͉̤̖̞̲̯̮̤͎̖̹͓̤̰̞͈͕͙̟̳͖̩̭̰͙̙͇̳̯̮̠͇̥̱̼͙̘͓̲̼̳̳̣̥̘̬̣̪̭̭̩̬͓̫̟̪̞̥͕̟̺̟͓̙̙̪͙̮̯̤̤̘̻̼͇̮̗͚̲͔̤̖̯͈̘͓͚̞̻̻̩̫̫̞̦͓̲̪̳̘͇͙͔̥̺̪͍̜̖̳̝͉̘̹̣̬̝͉͙̣̼̝͇̳̤̤̜͈͓̤̩̯̥̙̝̱̦͇͕͎͔̞̼̬̘͖̳̟̹̹̹̞̭̗̗̟̙̯̳̖̪̩̩̥̩̘̘̫̝̭͓͉̠̹̺̰͙̗̺̺̖͈̳̩̠̼͖̥̜̘͍̗͇̤̳͕̪̖̺̖̦͓͈̪̭̲̫̝̠̟͍̘͔̜̳̩̜͚̲͓̗̳̩͇͚͉̥͖̩̪̹͙̘͈͔̣͈̪̻̞̭̳̥͉̳̬͎͉͈̫̰͍̠͈̤̟̝̳̯͚̫̳͕͖̲̮̞̻͍̘̺̪̝̻͕̤̹̪͈̱̟̟͇͓̰̹̮͕̬̙̙̰̼̥͈͍̹͕̲̭̯̙̞̫̙̩̦͓̜̻̳͇̮͕͖̖̟̦̪̹̱̱̘̙̗̦̠̼̝̤̯̻̺̭̪̭̪͍̠̙̬̬̯͚͎̣̪͎̥̗̼̗̹͈͇̮͖͓͔̟̲̯̫͔̞̹̙̞̣͔̮̻̥̞̱̩͉̝͔̼̙͕̤̭͙̬̤̤͓͙̮̱͖̜̟̱̜͉̭͉̐̊̎̍̂̐̌̀̈̏͑͌̿̌̌̍̇̄͆̀̈́͛̈́͆̓͑́͛͋̑̾̊̉̈́̓̎̋̂̐̓̀̌̐̉̽̆̏̌͛̑̂̀̂́̐̃̔͗̊͊̾̌̋͗̒̇̉̑̏̒́͛̉̍̆̑̋̒̏̑̍́͒̌͐̐̑̌̊͛̎̄̊̏̈́͛̍͊̈́̀́̓̌͗͋͒̈̔̂̒̌̊̈͐̅̐͆͑͗́̿̾͗̏̒͋̐͌͒̈́͆̌̈́̃̍̓̒̾̅̏͒͐̽́̂͒͆́͑̂̈͛̀͐̈́̓̄̓͊̒̅̈̏̃͋̂̓̂̂̓̄̈́̔̈́͑͋͂̌̽͆̇̍̈́͆̒́̾͊̐̒̊̀̎͋͐͑̀̒̄͊̿́̈́̂͗̿͐̌̏́̐͗̊̓̏͂̈̃̌͑͐̀͛̃͂̈́̑̍̇̎̽̃̏̀̏̾̿͛̿̂̿̓̽́̏̒̃̈́̓͌̋̎̉̄͑̆͒͗͊́̈́̆̀̊́̃̅̈́̆̿͐͊̓̌͂̈̒̈̊̌̈́͊̒̿͌̉̌̎̾͊́̔͋̓͂̋̃̍͑̉͒̅̍͊̆̌̀͒͑͂̀̉̂̾̈́̂̊̀̋̂́̍͐̇̾̋̾́̋͑̔͆̋̃̍̌̏̃̎̏͋͂͊͛͂̽͛̓̓̌̍̏͗́̾͋̄̽͗͐̌̋́̿̆̓͋̅̈̃͗̉͒͐̓̀͌̒͌́̀̈́̀̍͑̈́͂̈͊̀̉́̄̾͂̓̓̿͒̊̓͌̏̐̅͊̓̊̈̓͊͌͗̂͆̿͒̔̃̊̂͊̑̏͐͂͊̐̃̆́̊̉̈̔͆̓͂̀̃̂͗̔̍̀͆̀̃̃͒̅́̊̍̂̑̑̆͒̃̂̿̃̐͗͒̇́̓̆͗́̾̀̽̅̈́͌͑̔̈́͂̈́̏̆̈́͗̐̐̇͌̾͆̂̿͑̔̓̉̏̊͌̅̌̀̆̈́͗̋̒̾̅͋̈́͛̈́̐̿̄̒̉̓̏͂̄̒̉́́̉̅͗̈́͐̀̈́̿̏͂͂͑̂̈̈́͗̉͋́̒̇͑̅̄͂̈́͊̇̊̒̃͋͂̌̅̂͋̎̇̾̽̈̓͐̓͋͊͐̍̓̀̽̅̋̃͋̓̍̑̇̑̾̀̍̽̌̔͗̃̌̈̋̅̀͐͗̈́͌̽̐̉̅́̀̏̉͌͛̎̋́̑̔̂̋̍̄̉̃̍͛̈́̀̈́͆͊̓̔̌̑̓͂͐̒̑̎̈̋͋̇̾́͛̆̅̋̋̅̔̾͐́́̑́̐̏̒́͊̿͌͐̽̽̎̽̀̐̎̀͆͐̾̐̅͗̏̆̆͒̑͛͗̾͊̇̀̿̑͊͋̒̄̑̀͊̋̅͆̃̍͂́͋͑̀̎̀͗͆̍̀͗̓̏̏̇͛͌̏̇͒͌̓̎͑̀́̄͋̽̄̍̊̀̈́̀͛̂̓͌́͛̀̐͛̏̓͗̑́̍̾͆̊̌̄̒͛̊͛̊͆̀̅̍͂͋͛̃̈́̍̍̈́̽̇͆̓̀̐̓̾̀̀̃͗͊̃͋̊́͑͆̈͋̌͐̂͛̉͛̅̽̃̍̉̄͒̇̊̒͛͑̃͋̓̍̑̊̐͐̌̔͌̎͆̎̀̈́̐̌̊̏̽̉̅̈́̔͂͒͗́̈̀̾̽̍͂̒́͂̈́̈̋͐̏̋͐̾̄̀̃̓̔̾͒̀̌̊̓́̈́̈́̆̽͆̄͐̾͊̋̑͗̉͒̀̒͐͋̅͆̏́̈̔̀͗̊͐͂̈́̌͊̃̅̓̔͊͊̀̃̌͋̇̈́̄̽̓̉̃̌͂͗̈́́̄̔̍̓̎̽̅̅̏̆̐͌̌͛̉͑̂́̈́̓͋̈́̀̆̊̾͂̒͑͌͂͋̂̌̓̈̈́͐͛͑́̒͑̏͊͆̑̇̐͐̾͒͐̒͂́̍̏̿̓̂̌̓̍̈́͑̂̂̊̊̉͒̑̈̓̽͗̓̿͐̀͐̈́͐̓̐̿́̃̂͑̀̎̏̄̀̆̅͑̆̓̒͌̆̈́̋͊͑͗̽̐̐̇̍̽̈́̈́̇̀́͆͆̋̑̊̀̑̏̊̔̃̓̾̈̂̊̊̉̂͒̅̽͑͋̉͐̈́̈́̿͒́͌͌́͂̋̓̋̀̋͋̂͆͗̏̓͗͐̋̍̑̐͑͋͆͆̌͐̈́̓̃͋̓͒̆͆̊̀̓̓́̿̓͑͂͛́̃̌̓̔̿̋͋̊̅̿́̂̅͊̄̽̽̀̐̓̋̈́͊̽̇̍̾͂̋̔̈̀̐͊̃̒̈́͌͋̄͗̐̈́̔͊͌̒̊̇͑̐̈́̈́̍́͊̄̾͗́͂͆͛̾́̆̋̐̍̐̈́͂͂̾́̾̈́͂̍̆̋̓̀͆͆̓̈́͊͌̈́̾́͋̎̋̌͊͆͂̑͑̽̊̊̈̃̊̐͐̌̎̒̎̇̀͋̅͊̆̿̂͊͒̽͋͊́̈͒͛̓̎̎̿͌͌́̽͆̿̋͛̎͒̊̉̋̏̾̐̔̓̑̍̅̆̾͗͒̈́̊̀̑̋͐̀̇͐̈́͋̏͐̉̆̅̈́̍̅̑͗̎̂͂̈́̾̒̊́̉̈͋̓̐̑͊̈́̀̀̒͌̍̋̋́̽̐͆̇̆̌̿̃̆͒̿̓̎̈́̉͐͗̂̆̃̐̀̑̈́̂͂̒͋̌̊̌́͛̽͊̈̐͆͗̀̒̑́̋͐̌̈́̍̿̀̀̔̒̎̽̈́̊̏̈̀̿͐͐̃̊͛̋́̅̀̏̊̋̀̈́̐͌͐̄́̈́͆̋͆͒̀̍̓̿͑̏̽̓́̔͑́͑͊̈́͛͑̆̀̀́̅͛͗́͛͑͊̎̌͊̄͗͗̈̆̏͑̎͋̈́̀͆̊̽̇̃͊̈́̿̆̈́̏́̓͆̓͂́̀͋̿́͐͒̈́̉̀̄̒͗̊̀͋̇̐̇͊̌͆̽̓̌̊̉͌̓͊͌͛̑̊͑̊̄̀͊͑̔͒̈̔̇̋̍̓̍̓̈̽͂̓̀͒́̈́̾͊̽̒̀̆͋́̌͌̐͒͆́͐͊̓̍̄̔̍̓͌̋̽͗̿̂̽́̈́̑̇͑͊̐͋̇̿̌̈̋͒̈̽͂̈́̂̈́̀̏̑̈̈́̈́̋́͂͂̈́͆͂̒̒̈́̀͐̓͊̃͆͛̐̈́̓̿̃̓̔͗̿̈́̓̉̐̄̓͒͛͊̎̔̄̂͐͛͐̐̉̈́͗̆̽̍̅͋͗̈́̆͐̏̑̆̔̎̃̃̌̅̋̉̃̓̌̈́̅̃́̈̋̈́͂͛̿̆̒̿̈́̈́̈́̂̈́͐̍̏̈́̒̍̿͗͂̈́̓̒̇͌̌̍̂̀̔̾͐͋͌̽̄̔̇̆̑̊̐̈́̈̽͂͒͒̊́͗̋̾̃̆͛̃̀̒̆̀̎̌̈́̉͗̊͂̄̃̋͐͗͒͋̔̇̋̐͆̎̃̈́̋̊͛́̌̈́̾̑̽́̅̌̐́̈́͌̏̈́̄͊̂͂͒͗̏̐͛͊̅̀̽̂̀̇̋̈̔̉͆̌̇̔̀̑̾́͑̑́̅̈͋̀̓͒̃͌͐͊͐̐̏̾̔͗͗̿̉̓͐͐̓̊̒̆͛͑͊̏̒͋̓̈́̿̉̿̎̉̌̽̄̓̑͑̽̾̇͐͂̔̈́̊̔͒̆̈́̀́̓̊͑͑́́̓́̾̾́͊̐̅̀͋͂͛̾̐̀͐͋̍͛́̀͌͌͑͌́̋̽͒̍́̓̎̇̃͆͛̄̆̈͗̈́͗̄͆̂̀̈́́̍̍̈̅͆͋̎̿͒͊̾̇̌͋͌̈͐̐̈́͆̑̾̀̈́̿͗̃̓̔̋̽́̀̌́̄̑̌͂͋͐͌̊̎̑̒̌́̒̅̏̽̀͂̆̿̓͆̃̅̎̆͆͑̓̓̑̎̊̃̀̎͛̑͊̒͒̋͗̊͂͗̾̈́̅̐̋̌̐͛̆̏̐̃͗̋̅̽̑̊̈̐̈́̀̋̑̀̔̈́̆͊̑́̆̓͂́̉̃̐̂͛͋̏̏̀̊̋̊̄̅́̿͌̿̈́̏͋̏̀͌̈̈̉̿̈̃͒̀̉̌̿͆͗̅̎̈͌̽͛͋̿͑̍̃̿̃̄̆͌̏̓̏͑̇͆̐̐́͗̍͋͆͛̉̎̍̂̑͒̓̄̔̿̔̀̌͛͗̀͗̆̏͊̉̃̽͆́̾̉͗̍̄̌͐̃̆̃͒͒̂́̉̎́̈́̐̽̄̈́͒͌̊̓̈́̐̆̀̈́́̋͋͒͋͆͐͒̀̄̆̾̓͂̇͌͒̎͊͆͒̓̿͐͛͗̑̓̈͋͐͂͌̎̈͒͆́͒̐̐̾̀̓͐̓̅̓͛̅̃̃͋͑͆̒͛̋̈̅͑̋͑̎̏͊͋́́̓̿̓͂̈̿͋͒̈̏̂̈́͛̌̔̿͑̔͋̃͂̃͊͗̽̀́͛̈́̓͊͐͒́̓͛̽̀̎͂̈́̉̓̈́̈́͐͋͐͋́͆͆̿̽̓̎͂͛̈́̈́̋́͋̇̉̈́̓̈́̄͋́͐̏͋̀̐̾̆̀̀̈́͌́͆̽͆̒̄̒̆̾͛̅͆̍̂̄̿̈͒̒̿̾̃̿̍̈́͂̂̓̉̂͌̃̅̑̆̉̉͆̃̑̋̆͊͊̓̆́̓̌̾͋̑̍̇̓̎̂̽͊̓̄̽̿͒̐̀̀̔̅̽̅̊̽̿͐̈́̀̿̌̅͊̈́̿́̓̾̌̌̿̋̂́̓͂̋̅̾͌̇̌̎̒͋͗̎̈́́̿̒́̅͂̑͒̄̃͛̑̑̂͂͛̎̊̎͐͌͛͗͗̀̽̾̐̊͊́͗̈̋̈́͂̎̄͛͌̄̏̿͌̏͒́̋̌̀̑̈́͊̌͊̓̇̏͐̽̋̓̋͌͛̀̆͋̓̾̈̎͒̆̑̀͋̋̽͑͐̈́̐̈́͗͛̉̉̐̈̏̓̾̈́̏͑̓͑́͛̐́͌͛͆͂͑̄̈́̃́̓͌̒̄̊͛̓̐̐͌̀̈́̍̌̃̂̓́̋̇͋͛̈́̇̽̅̓͒̀̈́͗̏̐̄͘̚̚̕̕͘͘̚̕͘̚͘̕͘͘̕͘͘̚͘̕̚̚͘̕̕̕̕͘͘̚̕͘̕͘͘̚̕̚͘̚̚̚̚̚̕͘̕͘̕̚͘̕̕͘̕̚͘̕̚̚͘̚̚͘̚̚͘̚̚̚̕͘͘̕͘̚͘͘͘͘̕̕̕̕͘̚̕͘̕̕̕̕͘̚̚͘̚̕̕̚̕̕͘̕͘̚͘͘͘̚̚̚̕̚̚͘̕̚͘͘̚̚̚͘͘͘͘̚̚̕͘̚̚͘̚͘̚̚̕̕̚͘̚̚͘̕͘͘͘̚̚̕̚̕̕̕̕͘̚̚̚͘͘̕͘̕̚̕̕͘̕̚̕̕̚͘̕̕̕͘̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͠͝͝͠͝͠͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅ/̸̶̶̸̵̵̶̷̶̸̶̸̸̷̸̵̴̶̷̴̶̷̵̷̶̴̸̸̴̸̶̷̶̵̸̸̸̸̸̶̸̶̷̶̵̵̴̴̵̸̵̷̴̷̵̵̴̵̴̴̵̴̷̷̷̵̷̶̸̵̵̷̴̴̵̴̸̵̵̵̸̶̴̸̷̴̴̵̴̵̴̷̴̴̴̵̵̴̶̶̷̵̵̴̸̵̴̶̴̸̸̸̵̸̷̷̴̷̴̴̸̶̸̶̷̷̶̶̷̸̵̵̴̸̵̴̴̸̴̴̵̵̸̷̶̵̴̶̶̷̴̵̸̶̶̵̶̴̸̵̷̴̵̴̶̴̴̷̴̷̸̵̴̴̸̶̶̵̵̶̷̴̸̶̷̴̶̶̸̵̵̵̸̶̷̸̶̸̷̵̷̵̷̴̷̴̶̴̷̴̶̴̶̵̵̴̴̸̸̵̵̴̸̴̴̶̵̴̴̶̴̴̸̷̷̴̸̵̷̵̸̵̵̵̶̸̷̵̵̷̷̵̵̸̶̴̸̷̶̵̵̵̷̵̴̵̸̸̶̵̵̷̶̵̴̴̸̷̶̶̶̷̷̸̴̴̷̶̴̵̶̴̶̶̶̷̶̨̧̢̢̡̡̧̡̧̨̨̧̡̢̧̧̡̧̧̧̡̢̡̨̨̧̧̢̧̨̢̧̢̧̧̨̧̧̨̢̢̨̧̧̡̧̧̧̧̡̡̧̡̨̧̢̧̡̢̡̡̡̧̢̢̧̧̧̧̨̨̡̧̢̢̨̡̡̨̧̢̧̢̡̧̧̨̨̢̡̧̨̧̡̡̧̧̡̡̢̨̨̢̡̧̡̨̧̨̢̧̧̨̧̡̢̢̡̧̢̡̢̢̢̢̢̢̨̧̨̡̡̧̨̢̡̨̡̢̢̢̡̧̢̨̢̧̢̧̧̨̨̢̧̨̨̢̨̨̡̧̨̨̧̨̧̡̨̨̢̡̧̡̢̨̧̨̧̢̧̢̧̡̧̨̧̢̨̨̢̢̡̢̨̢̨̨̡̨̢̡̢̧̧̨̢̡̧̢̧̧̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̱̰̺̯̻͙̮̬͙͉̟̩̲͎̣͔͓̼̩̤̦̤̜̩̼͓̹̜̠̜̖̻̯͓͉̱͚̗̟̬͇̗̫͈̣̱̩̹͎̞̞͕͚̜̠̱͎͕̥͖̯̻̼͇̣̗̥̮͕̩̹̠̘̤̺̠̩̼̜̭̱̰̼̦̭̪̖͔̞̝̥̪̪̗̟̯͈̘̹͔̹͈̟͙̙͖̥͙̻̞̠̰͚̹̪͖̱̤̘̘̖̙̮̠͚̥̹̮͖̣͔͉͈͕̤͖̜̹͈͎̫̬̬̩͍͔͓̻͖͚̻̞̝̯̯̞̻̰̳͔̹͓̹̜̪̙͕̜̠̰̞̥̼̫̯̫̜̻̦̤̠͎̬͔̮̹̝̻̞̖̟̻̟̖̭̬̩͎̦̫̫̼͓̣̤͚̜̻̫͙̳͙̬͙̗͕̬̯̖̩͇̖͍̩̫͈͈̟̭̦̤̬̬̰̣͍̪̦͕̝̫͇̟͙̘̦̖͔̟͍͎̼̙̙̘͍̟̳̹͕̗̭̮̖̱̭̦̦̩̞̰͚͎͇̣̜͇̜͔̱̣̬̮̰̟̗͖͖͔̣̝̻͉͕͈̞̬͙͚̙̤͎̭̰̟̤̭͖̻̲͖̩͙̭̙͕̖̝̙̺̣̪̞̘̮̬̜͉͕͖̜̠̤̪̝̫̬̜̼͖͕̭̯͚̙͚̭̣̪̘̜̹̘̱͕̤̯̗̳̱͖͓̗̺̟͇̤̠̳̹͔̼̞̤̺͙̲̻͎̫̝̼͚͎̭̥͕̜͖̱͓͇͔͇̫̮͕̩̤̙̮̱̣̠̟̯̬̣͈̗̝̪͎̺̖̣̗̻̤̣̥̘̰̠͍̝̼͉̩̺̝̜͚̫̳͙͙͎͔̻̝̟̯̤̭͎̻͉̖̜̼̭̬̯͚͖͎̳̞̫̲̦͉̫̰̩̣̫̼̪̘͉̟̹̞͎̻͔̠̻̭̖̰̞̙͎̞̤̱̞͉̳̯̳̬͖͓̯̝͔̪͔͉̥͍̤̫͉͚̼̲̩̥͓̘̳̤̭̤̳͉̝̱̤̤̝͕͍͉̙͉̙̮̪̻͖̬͚͈͙͖̼̺̲̩͇͖͎͖̰͇͉͕͔͕͔̜͔͔͓̥̱̻̩͔͖͉̟̺̙̦̘̱͎̩̤͉͍̠̘̠̙̦̥͓̰̙̙̪͚̠̤͎̤̲̠͍̩̙̰̝̬̗͓͍̻͕̤̼̥̠̟̙̰̤̜̤̳͕̺͕͕̰̗̻̻͇̩͓̣̮̱̫͚̯̦̬̳̥̯̣͖͍̱͉̣͓̟͕̲͚̥͚̠͕͙̳͙̻̤̜͈͙͇̘͙̝̻͓̻̝͙͓̦̥̺̫̦̳̗̰̞͉͚̮̩̙̱̤͕̙͓̼̱̲̲͍̪̘̟̦̩̺͉̻̙͍͈̣͇̞̟̜͉͈͈̭̪̗͖̗̬̣̘͚̣̹̼̜̥̲̭̙͇̜̠͚͇̱̰̘̪͈̲̖͖͔̠̼̦̞̦̮̫̹̰͈͙̪̥͍͈͚̰̜̼̮͎̗̬̗͓͕͇̥̣̹̯̰͚͇͖͈̦̤͙̮̫͍̼͓͈͙̰̩̦̣̣̘̝̤̝̺͖͖̦̬̲̝͈̳͙̟̳͕͉̭̜̫̤͚̺̝̙̪̙̬̱̖̱͙̳̦̬͔̩̗̗͈̰̰̞̼͖͙̹̞̞̪̥̪̗͔͖̪͔̱̩̣̞̖̜̺͚̖̝̫̜̻̟̜̻̰̤̪̣͔̺̤͓̩̩̭͎̳̩̲̞͓̯̜͖͔͉̻̣̭̗̲͈͖̜̘̗̤̪̱̗̥̼̜̦͈͉̝̠̬͖͕͔͎̣͍̲̠̖͈̰͉̟͙̦̼̯̳̹̘̥̝͈͓̟̬͉̮̘̟̯̦͕̰̼̣̻͔̮̪̗̼̘͖̣͖̭͖̙̞͚̳͔̖̻̯̩͈̗͉̬͖͍̻͈̜͈͚͙̖̼͕͚͙̳͚͎̝̳̹̜̰͕͕̣̖̙̘̙̭̻̤̹͇̪͙̝̺̺̰͖͉͕͙̳̯͍̤̰̲͍͔͙͇̗̦̬̪͕̙̳͕̯̭̭̹͓̯͇̺̘̪̟͙̞͓̘̪̟̯̬̝̫͍̦̻̯̜̫̝̦̰̺̰͕̜̫͎̮̗̲̳̗͔͙̖̭͉͍̭͇̣̞̳̭͔͍̯͙̯̺͉̪͇̣̮̥̣̯͎̟̫͕̬͕̼͕̦͎͇̯̪̻̭͓̪͉̖͉̱͇̣̳̺̠̤̞͚͎̤͉̫͇̦̜̩͉̠̝͔̺̙̩̗̬̳͖͔̝͈͈̩̰̣͉͚̯͕̩̹̟̘̬̫͇̙̝̤̰̝̣͈̙̘͕̘̙̳͚͉̰͍̫̭̺̥͙̙͎͇̯̣̹͉̖̤̦̬̥̞̗̪̩̠͖̝̞̜̠̹̗̜̹̲̬͇̣͈͖͙̠̟̦̣̳̣͔̭̖̱͖̯̭͔̬̠͖̥̮̯̪̝̯̘͚̭̗̹͓̞̩͇̤̰̰̙̥̮̘̳̣̭͈̣̣̜̰̼̫͉̖̰̼͕̥͈̬͔͙͙̭̯͓̯̖̟̭̙̜͈̞̜̜̥͓̗̤̯̥̘̥̭̯͇͖̘̖̻̞̺̲̮̥̘̫̯̳̝̱̦̝̳̹̳̠͙̲̙̯͙̥̫̭̹̭̩̫̥̟̪̪̱̝̠̩̟͉͙̟̙̗̗̙̼̘̪̭͕̗͕̥̩͚͕̹̺̗͚̟͓͔̺͎̗̮̟̳̹̳̜̦͔̥͙̭̘͉̦̮͎̹͔̩̲͔̪̘̱̠̳̼̖͔̝̫͓͍̭͈͙͎̭̮̣̰͕̤̤̦̖̣̜͎͎̜͖̬̗͚͖͉̗̣̟̗̩͖̲͉̟̘̖̼̙͇̮̬͙̮͍̻͙̝̮̳̬͖̺̮̗͚̳͙͈̥̞͈̫͖̼̱͙̺̳͓͇̭̼̝̪̞̠̺̤̼͎̲̦̝̖͖̰̥͎̖̰̺̭̟̞̫̘͓̳͇̻̩̖̬̥̤̞̥̻͇͎͕̫̺͇̥͓̮̱̤͎̩̞͕̖̮̻͍̟̣̟̭̤͖̙̝̫̩̪̺̝̥̻̥͇̠̦͎͍̼̲̟̦͙̼̦̟̞̱͉̼͈̲̟͓̞̮̞̟͓̱̳͈̼͓͙̼̬̱̙͎̩̱̺̼̠̙̣̠͉̗̰̣͓̳̼͙̥̗͈͔͔̤͚͕̦͔̪̱͇͔͍̱̜̹̖͕̠͕̼͉̩̻͓̳̥̮̼̳͕̲̗͔͖̻̘̘̫̰̬͇͇̝̤͚̦͔̖͚͈͓̜̹̼̺̥̞̬̬͔̭̜͓̘̯̯͎̦͔̟͇͎̹̖̰̜̫̜̜̺̩͖̘͖̻̣̰̗͎̰̺̤̳̟͈̘̯̭͔͓̘͚̙̫̤̯͎͖̜͕̤͔̖̖̜̥͎̺̹̦̲̖͉̬̝͚̹͙̯̱̪̤̮̩̰͇̱̮̝̘͙̪̖̪̦͚̙̗̪̙̗̦̖͚͔͉̼̪̺͇͈̥̘̻͍̭͍͖̞͈̥̹͔̫̰̹̜̦͓̙̗͇̜͕͖̣̖͍͚͇͖̰̖̞͍̘̗̺̥̹̯͔̣̭͎͔͖̰̯̺̘̣̰̥̮͚̰̻̬̼̞͓͉͙̣͎̰͓̙̥̪̝͚̲̟͍͚̙͙̯͙͙̤̗̲̻̝͚̦̼̳̬̥̠͔͚̦͖̙̗̦̻̳̱̦̫̘̣͈̟̭̮̩͇̮̖̜̪̩̹͈̼̩͍͒̈́̍̄̈́͑͑̋̿̀̈̿̈͂͌̊͌̄̐̂̀̿̉̈̽͌̈́̂̂͗͒̈̐̀͒͗̾͗͊̄̈́̂̿̾̓͊̇̏̋͑̆͌͑̾̄̇̎̍̓́͐͆̒͋̓̃̃͆́͌͂̈́̐̉͆̓̐̉̆̎̐̃̄̃͂̐̔̿̑́̋̽̐̆̔́̈́̑̎̋́́̃͐́͂̀̀͛̍̉̈́̾̐̈̈́̅̀͑̋̇̋͆͗̎̿͂̈́̓̈͒̍̈́̾̏̃͑͆͆̅̔͂̍̿̎̀͛̎̐̾̋̊͛̂̇͂̓̽̾̈́̒̌̔̈́̄̀̌̒͊̾̈͋̎̔̀͌̉͊́̈͑̆́̽̃̀̽͒̿̑̔͛̏̔͗̈́̌̋̓̉̈̈͌̀͊͐̎͂̈͗̒̽͗͋̌͆̎̄̈͐̓̊̃͛͛͆̓͆̈́̑̆́͛͊̿̓̎̔͑̿̑̀̐̊̆̈́̇̀̎͋͗͂͗̃̌͆͗̐̈́͑̓̉̂̇͆̀̄̀́̅̄̔́̏̈̉͒̈͋̓̅͂͂͑̾̈́̒̓̾̓͛͊̔͛̌̿͒̍͛͋̋̂̀͋̽͐̿̇̈̈́̏͒̒͌͑̽̍̃̾́̈͋̈͋̌͋̃̽͒̈́̈́̅̔̊͌̂̏̾̀̆͗͐͒̈́̀́̅̊̋̌̆͆̇͑̓̂͂̀̿̊͌̄̅̉̈́́̆͌́̃̈́̿͗̿̀͑̒͋̔́̈̑̌̃̇̓͂͐̋̐́̓̾̾̓̓͋͛͌́̍̍̅̈́̎͌͗̀͊̓͆̃̔̾̋͛̇̋̓̀̑͌̒͂̌͊̏̓̉͋̈͛͊̅̓͒́̈́͐̔̃̑͐̇̍̃̊̆̄̂̑̈́͒̈́̈̓̃̆̑͐̑͑́̌͌̈́̈̇͋̀̋̈́̊̋́͌̍̾͌̈́͛̈́̌́̈́̈̍̈͂͗̆̄͛̅̓̏͊̈́͗̂̂̓̈́̓͛̐́̔͂̈̌̽͋̇͂̏̇̌̐̽̒̑̓͗̂̉͌̃̊̋̅̌̀̍̀̂̐̈̋̐̏͆͐͋̆̆̀̏̊̈̓͆̉͒̀̉͒͒̉͑͑͛͋̉̋͌̇̃͗̀̈́̋̏͛̌̇͊̂͗̏͛̅́̆̍̇̋͆̓͋̄͆͂͌͐͊͒̀̍̄̆̉̅̍̓̊͌͐̒̇̂̍̾̏̐̾̏́́̑̓̄͐̃̍̈́̐̅͆͗̀̾̓̉̆͂̂͗̄̎̏͌͌̀̉͌̇͆̋̄́́̅̿̂̏̽̓̇̋̈́̎́̉̇̂͛̈́̈͑̆͂͑͗̈́̽̓͋͗̓̒͆̆͋̆͛̔̆̂͊̀̈́̔̔̾͋́̅̓̎̏̑͗͂̐̊̈̂̌̃̌̌̈̈́̂͋̿̏́̀̔̇̿͂̽͑̿͋̐̄̂̒̍́́̿̈́̔̃̉̀͊̃̌͂̄͂͂͌̌̀̈́̓̆̓͐͋̉͌̓̒̆́͋̎͗͊̅̋̐̂͆̃͋̑̎̊͋̿̇̔̆̎͂̽̆̓̋̏̒̍̽̍͆̈͆̂̂͑̌̽̇̅̏͆̋̾́͗͒̀̎̀̋́͛̆͑͛́́̿͛͋̄͗̉͂͐͌͗͂̄͆̈́̌͗̽́̀̃̍̽̉͐̈́̌͒͌̑͊̂̄̉̍̈́̆̌̓̋͆͋̂̇͒̃̏̂̓͗͐̈̀̔̋̿̉͒̈́̔̄̓̀͊̄̃̔̔̅͛̈͊́͋͒͆͒̆͂̉́̇̄̇̆̀̀̆͆͛̽́̈́̾̃̀̾̀͆̃́́̊̈́̃͐̎̀͆̀̓̾̊͒͌̑̎̍̊̐̇́͋͆͛̿̐̈́͒͒́̈̍̈́͛̈͌̈́̃͑̄̔̔̋͋̍̈́͐̀̏̀͊͌̆̔̈́̈́̐̍̾̒̀̐̏̍̽͆͑̈́̈̇́̎̏̓̋͊̉͌̿̌̂̅̃̈̔̓̌͆̈́́́͆̏̏̒͊̎̈͊̇̔͊͑͛̈́͊̄͐͊̈́̇͆̃͑̊̓̾̌͗̆̀̉̓̆̾͂̍̊̄̀͐̓̔̍̆̋̂̓̾̓͗̀͐͌̓͗̇͊̐̿͑̽̓́̀̊̿͑͛̋͊͂̈́͆́̋́̂̂̈͂̇̓̀̇͒̓̎̉̈́̈̒͌͊̇̇̌̍͌̽̈́͗̅̈́͒̂̉̇̀̾̂͂̂̔̅̆̈́̀̂̓͌̈́̎̿̐͒̋̉̓͑̓͑̊̂̋̀͐̋̊͋̋͗́͑̾̒̏͆̋̏͊̀̀̈́͑̍̔͂́͋̒̇̔͐̀̌̽́̿̆̀͗̄̍͐̂̓̒̉̋̈́̊̄̋͆̐̉̾̿̾̎̎̓̈́̄̅́̇̓̀́̐͆̈́̎͂̃̀̓̅̿̎͗͌͐̑͐͑̐̆̓̈͋̅͂͑̿̍̍͗̒̿̾̀̍̀̾͗̂̀̈́̀͛̿͐͆͗̈́̊̃̀́͋̆̋́̋̂̍̈͋́́̋̀͑͗̈́̎̉̏̂̊̽͑̓̍͊̏͗͛̓͗̓͋̆̋̔̾͆͊̾̂̽̂̔̏̃̄̃̆́̾̋͐̄̍̇̄̽͐̈́̔͒̅̒̋͊̽̅͆͐̌̀̆͂̑̅̽͛̓̓́͊̈̓͌̏́̿͒̀̑̾̈̉͑̒͂̈̈́̔̎̅̀͗̽͛̉̽͋̊̐̿̈́̽̾͛̌͒̉̓̏́̆͐̐͒̽͑̈́͂͌̉̉̓̋̾̃͑͐́̄̉̃͐́͗͒̅̈́̋͑͆̈́̐͛͗̔̈̋̒̂͋̎̈́̔̐͊͊̈́̎͒̀̉͑̈́͗̉̎̔̀̔̍̏̈́̈̍̓́͂͊͑́̑̈́̏̃̀́̉̍̎́́̉̏̅̑̐͌͗͂̏̑͂͗̔̓̎̐̓̊̎̓͛̔̉̇̔̇̀̄̋͆̆̒̄̓̈́̎̈́͗͌̍̂̉̍̌͊̓͊͌͆͋͂̌̏̓͒̅̃̑̔͑̍̾̒̉̄̾͐̒͌͒̓͊̀̄̔͒̔̓̎͌̐̿̀͊͌́̂͐́̄̇͂̆̓̃̂̂͋͛͛̂̉̀͛͆̈́͑̈́̈́͋̔͂͐͑͗̃̉̎̄̏͑̍́̉̉̑̀͒̉̔͂̓̎́̈́͊̓͂̄̉͒̈́̇͂̐̂͗̈́̿͛̃̒̍̋̊̏̽̽͌̊͋̏̎̃͑̒̎̈́͂̽̓͑͛̓͋͐̏̂̋͆̔͗̋̓̀͐̅̾͊͐̉̓̐̊͑̋͛̿̎̇̒͊̿̇̿̈́̾͂̆̃͂̊̇̔̔̓̈̋̊͊̄̒̾͂̀̐͊́̏͒̌͑͛̽̎̐͌͊̅̀͊̈̀̍̒̾͂͊̑̌͊̂̾͑̊͒̑͛͐͛̽̎̏̽̈́̐͗̇̃͆͊̒̽̍̊̽̈́̅͋̐̋̈̿̈́̅̀͌̽̑͗̇͛̅̑̄̓́̔̈̒̀̽̈̽̋̂͂̉̐̅̀̈́̂̓̒̐̅̈́͑̂͊̈̀̉̽͂̔̂̏̊̅͑̅̀̈́̍͗̋͐̐͒͌̊͂̊̂̓̔̇̈́͌̓̒̅́̔͊̍͗͋͂͌̈́̉̈́̏͋͌̒͌̏́̎̉̀͐̆̿̄̊̈́̏͛̆̈́̀͒̄͗͆̐̂͆̓̄͂͛͆̋̇̄̐̅̅̾̃͗̅̿̉̇́̐̂̉̓̐̎̎̐̆̐̍̿͛̊̄̔̈̇́͒̈́́̊̐̈́̆̏͒̒̐̊͒̈́̾̃̓̋͗̀͋̀̒̔̀̀̈̇̽̋̀̿̾̋̆͑͒͛̿͋̎͂̓̔͗̒̾̈́̔͗̇̋̂̆̽̿̅̈́̍́̔͐͋̓̋̉͑̓͛̄̅͒̎̈́̎̇̏̈̔̆̐̀̓͗̓́͋̌̑̏͗̄͑̊̑͌̃̌̂͂̏̈́̑̉͋̇͑̋̈̒̇͒̑̀̓͆͐̒̈́́̾̍̀͐͊̓̓̅͌̀̆̏̾͗̈́̍̿̓̉͋͐̈́̓̌̊̉̇͐͂̓̽̇̅͘̚͘̕̚͘͘̕̚͘̕̚͘͘̚̕̚̕̚̚͘͘͘͘̚̕͘͘̕͘͘̕͘͘̕͘̕̚̕̚̕͘̕̚͘͘͘̚̕̚̕̚͘̚̚̚͘̚̕͘͘̚̕͘̕͘̚̕̚̚̚̕̚̚̚͘̕̚͘͘͘̚̚̕͘͘͘͘͘͘̕̚̕̚̚̕̕̕̕͘̕̚͘̚̕̕͘̚̚̚̕̕̕̕̕̚̚̚̚̚̕͘͘̕̕̚̕̕̚͘̚̚̚͘͘͘̚̕͘̚̕͘͘͘͘͘̚̚̚͘͘̚̕͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅ/̷̶̶̷̶̴̸̴̵̷̶̵̴̵̴̷̶̷̵̴̴̶̶̶̶̵̸̶̷̴̴̴̶̶̸̵̴̶̸̵̴̵̶̴̸̶̷̵̷̵̷̵̷̷̸̶̷̴̵̷̵̶̸̸̵̴̸̸̵̵̶̴̴̵̷̵̵̶̴̵̸̵̵̸̸̵̵̷̶̷̴̵̷̸̴̸̴̶̸̷̸̶̶̶̸̶̶̷̴̸̴̸̴̴̴̸̶̸̶̴̸̴̵̵̶̸̷̵̵̸̵̵̷̸̴̴̵̸̴̸̵̶̶̶̵̵̸̶̸̶̷̵̶̵̵̵̶̷̶̸̸̷̸̷̷̵̸̴̵̵̶̷̵̵̶̷̴̵̴̵̶̵̸̷̷̷̷̴̶̷̸̷̸̵̸̴̷̷̵̸̷̷̴̴̷̵̷̴̸̶̴̶̸̵̴̶̵̵̸̴̸̴̴̶̴̸̴̸̷̴̶̵̸̷̶̸̵̷̵̵̷̸̸̸̷̴̸̵̶̵̷̸̸̷̷̸̴̷̸̷̷̴̴̶̷̵̶̶̸̵̷̶̴̷̵̸̷̶̴̴̴̴̷̷̸̷̷̴̴̸̷̵̴̶̴̷̶̵̸̴̶̴̴̴̴̶̵̸̴̸̵̸̴̸̶̴̴̶̵̵̸̶̷̵̴̴̵̵̴̸̶̵̵̶̷̴̷̶̵̷̴̴̵̷̶̶̸̸̸̴̴̷̷̸̵̸̷̨̨̡̡̡̢̨̨̢̡̢̨̧̧̡̨̨̧̡̡̧̢̢̡̧̡̡̡̧̡̡̧̢̡̧̡̡̨̡̡̡̨̧̨̢̢̨̡̨̡̧̡̧̢̡̨̢̧̡̨̨̨̡̧̧̢̨̢̧̡̨̨̧̨̢̧̧̡̢̡̧̡̨̡̨̨̢̢̡̨̢̨̡̡̧̡̡̡̨̡̢̧̢̨̡̡̨̢̧̨̡̡̡̡̡̢̢̨̨̨̧̨̧̢̨̢̨̡̡̡̧̡̧̢̨̧̢̨̡̡̡̨̢̢̡̢̨̡̡̢̧̨̡̧̢̧̨̧̡̡̢̧̢̨̨̨̡̨̨̡̡̢̧̧̢̨̡̨̧̨̡̢̢̢̧̡̢̧̡̨̡̧̧̧̨̧̨̧̨̢̡̡̡̧̧̧̢̢̢̧̨̧̨̧̨̧̢̢̢̨̢̡̢̧̧̧̨̧̧̡̡̨̧̡̧̢̧̧̡̡̧̧̨̧̧̧̨̡̨̧̨̧̡̢̢̡̨̢̧̢̧̧̨̡̢̨̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̦͍̬̻͔͇̭͍̪͙͕͎͉̞̦̭̲̟͚̜͕̭̼̬̙̞̩͉̱͕̯̲̝̪̠̟̠͚͈͙͚͍̫̩͕̹͖̙̙̺̠̮̞̥̟̹͍͖̥̮͈̳͔̳̳̯̦͖͈̻̰̩͉͙͈͍̟͔̤̫̜̰͙̦̤͚̯̖̘̰̯̖̝̩̠̙̜̰̦̳̯͓̞͕̯͇̪̥͎̞̘̼̬͕͖͇̝͕̻͚͙̯͖̬̹̖̮̻͕̻͉͕̼̬̖͕̗̰̤̙͓̘̻͚̪͕̬̜̹̞͈͎̬̙̤̳̫̯̯͇͇̺̗̠̘̞̮̼̰̤̬̗̳̤͎̦͖̖̯̙̱̼͈͔̻̗̪͙͉͍͎̫̮̹̪͈͍̞͇̞̭̠̝͍̹̩̠̞̭̩͎̣̮͚̭͉̰̩̰̞̼̲̭͎̮͓̰̮͖͙̼͖͚̤͉͖͚̫̲͚͇̖̞̭̪͔͓̩͖̤̠̘̮͖͉̗̫̘͖̗̩̣͇̜̥̪̙̤̫̫͕͍̲̼͚̞͖̟͈͎̠͕͙̠̝̯̜͎͍̥͙̝̟̝̙̖̼͎̜̮̬̥̜̖̺͙̫̤͔̱͎̩̰̻̻̹̠̹͖̝̣͎̜͕̝̜͙͓̺̱̙̗̖̭͉͕̥̱̺̥̮͍̠̠̰͕̬̥͍̘͔̝̖͎̩̩̭͓͔͔̮̰̙̖̠̘̭̼̞̯̣̘͈̜̲͉̝̯̗̯̙͙̭̳̬͉̰̣̼̻̪̠̫͎͓͓͙̜͔̥̝̘͍̗̩͉̼̫̦̰͉̪̳͎̬͙͇̻͔̲͚̫͖̖̙̘͕͓͔͍̗̞̪̻̬̗̩̪̼̪̭͉̳̞̘̞͓̩͚̲̟͈̰̦̭͍̗̩͉̜͔̤͙̯͇̝̗͉̮̯͎̞͈̹͕̯̻͚̺͎̞̟̜̲̪̣͙̭̗̩̱̭̱̘̝̯̖̫̤̠̟̭͈̣̫͎̮̟̟̮͖̞̭̥̪̟̘͍͙̲̪͕͍̟̖͕̹̜̯͎̼͇̣͚̮̰͚̘̥̠͉͓̖͇͓̤̘̘̣͓̘̱͈̙͔͇̟̗̱̟̪̜̦̦̟͇̣̩͔͈̹͍̜͓̟̖̹̪̤̫̯̖̙̜͙̗͉̠̹̖͖͕̝͔̝͙͕̩͕̰̹͓̠̮̟̟͙͈͕̫̩̠̭̞̰̘̼̦̞̦͍͙͈̠̩̙͙̱̲̟͈̱͓̖̼̱̘̭̭͍͈̤͖͈̫̺̰̝̲̗͇̪̤̠͉͈̹̱̻̺͉̯͙̙̯̫̭̫̭̦̺͕̬͙̗̩̯̙̯̬̖̙̠̯̳̟̗̼̹͔̼͔͓̰̳̦̣͇̮̟͕͖̘̞̺͈͍̞̯̙͎͍͖̣̬̫̬̥̹̻͔̟͎̭̤̰̳̻̟̖̬̟̝̰̤̺̫̺̮̬̪͕͈͙̠̻̲̗̦͎̙̳̼̳̳̰̘̼̜̩̹̥̯̼̮̝̫̰͈̳̜̟̠̬̙̝̰̰̭̦̰͙̜̖͇̩̣̰̟̩̪̣͍͈͚̱̙̰͔̼̜̭̤͖̜͉̖̜̩̮͙̞͈͍̺̖̯͔̻̼̻̫̘̗̭̜͚͉͈͍̫̟̩̻̺͈̜͚̝̮̙̟̮̫͖̦̥̘̯͉̣̰̬̥͈̰̠͉̗͕̟̰̱̩̱͉̙͈̼̗̼̣̻͕̘̞̞̫̜̰̫͕̠͖͈͎̦͔͚͇̗͖̱͈̟̝̫͉̥̫̦̮̭̲͈̩̬͎͚̭̘̠͕̣̮̠̥̯͉͍͓͕̫̥͔̭͔̹̻͈̰͖͚̫̰͈͚͕̯̳͉͈̼͙̲̠̝̩̟̤̝̭͔͉̩̫̤̣̫͖̺̳̜͇̻̹̩͎̲͚̰͚̭͕̺͖͓̙̲̪͚̦̝̪͕̖͚̝͉̥̥̝̻͔̰̪̘̺̗̺̘̪̺̜̩̖̭̻̺̱̖͓͙̼̤̜̫͇͕͇̺͙͔͖̼͈̻̻̱̲̦̣̣͈͈̘͉̲̻̘͖̹͙͎͈̪͓͍͍̖̖̤̜̬̼̠̣̺͍̫͔̘͚̺̻̱̺̤͎̗͓̱̮͈̙̜̱͖̣̮͓̭̝̟̹̩̣͚̤͇̜̼̪͖̝͉̬̱̙̼̗̖̼̭̗͓̮̼̺̬̼͙͖͕̺̻͚̹͔̣̩̤̩̭̜̭̤̳̣̤̞̗̦͍̯̘̜͔͓͙̬̫̠̤͖͓̤̩͈̳̩̗̭͓̥̟̰̤̦̙͎̤̰̗̰̞̦̗̲͖̠̜̬̱̮̟̯̫̗͕̗͖͕͚̥̭͓̜̼̥̯͚̘̺͍̻̜̖͇̲͙̣̱̺̜̩̠̼̥̼̝̞̳̘̹̼̘̝̱̣͕͍͎͚̲̻̪̝̬̫̻̬̘̻̯̬̬̣͈̼͓̮͔̖̼̩̪̣̝͉̝͈̙̰̣̼̬͔̖͚̩̙̮̟̩̫̹̣̦̥͖̮̱̯̝͕̝͚͙̻͈̤̣̯̣̬̭̘̤̹̜̭̯̫̞̮̰̖͍̪̠͈̦͍̪̟̤̟͍̗̲̦̜̺̭̲̞͙̠̣͔̣͎͍̘̝͇͉̭̻̞̼̜͚̭̯̘͉̻̰̤̳̻̰͉͖̭̺͇̘̫̬̲̭̠̪̫͉̪͍̩̟̟̜̫̟̦͈͓̬̘̙̦̺̗̣̮̱͙̬͓̳͙͖̖̞̖̬̱̳̟̤̩̜̲͚̠̝̺̫͈̗͇̱͇̺͈̻̼̜̩͔̪̯͚̼͓̠̻̟͉̦̼͙̦̻̲̤̙͈̹͓̩̰͎̞̠̬̻̺͍̱̻̺͚̲̘̲̤̣̗͈̝̻͇̣̜̣̪̠̗̥̖̰̭͉͎̭̬̹̹͇̥̖̻͎̬̖̤̥͙̙̫͇̙̟̤͇̠̘̝̬̰̗͙̼̞̺͎̭̬̳̣̼̙̝̺̖̜̞̥̹̖̣̼͓͎͇̞͔͙̼̹͓͓̤̖̺̻̞͓͕͍̖̬̺̠̘͎̰̲̤̯̱͓̙̠͙̠̳̱͈̣̖̹̤̩̠̰̦̗̙̩̙͍͉͚̥͈̪̯̺̦͎̦̲̫͈̟̘͕͓̼̳̮̥̝͙͇̮̭̳̬͙̲̭̗͍̘͕̰̻̞͕̝̤̜͚̭̺͇̮̹̥͈̱͕̞̠̳̺͉̬̳͇̲͈̲̖̱̦͉͚̭͔̠̩̥̼̞̩̭͕̗̬͇̳̘̺̩͔͈̺̦̺̹̺͍̫͖̣̟͔͖͈̞̯̬̪̝̣̹͈͚͕̘͎͓̰̪̰̤̞̘͔̭̲̻̗̲̠̼̯̥̟̤̣̙̺̭̻̪͓͍̘̪̪͈̦̦̦͙͍̬̫͉͖̦̮͇̰͔͈̯̤͙̙̖̤̬̺͈̜̠̲̜͓̭̗͎̗͚͔͖̞͓̠̬̻̫̹͈̠̙̤̫͖̺͚̦͕͉͚̣͎͎̭̞̗͙̝̭̲͔̪̤͚̗͖̳̜̤̪̗̼̣͕̤̯̠̟̼̲̯͇̱̳͎̹̩͇͔͔̺̻̠̮̲̠͙̞̤̩̦̖̘̻̮̻̯̹̞̬̩̹̯͇̜̳̹̼̹̺̥͔͈̻̪̲̩̝̼̮͉͉̗̼̤̙̯͈̦̱͓̗̻̬̟͓̫͚͎͇̭̣̲̹̣̠̺̹̝̮̞͇̘̞̗̥͕͓̙͉͎̭̝̬͇̠͕̖̺̗̲̜̫̲͚̹̖̯̻̹̮͓͔̬͎̦̲̺̜̩͎̘͖͚̖̬̪͇̟͎̻̤͓̳̖̲͙͔͖̳̠̱̦͇̘͚̘̹̥̬̝͉͙̭͙͙̜̙͔̻͎̤̫̥̞͍̩̱̙̲̮̙̜͇̼̘͓͖̼͉͉̫͖͈̘̟̯̰͕͕̞͙͖͈̼̲̠͎̫͉̩̻̦̜̬͚̘̫̬̘͎̯̖̘͖̬̖̜̤͚̥̮̣̪͕̭͈̠̪̺͚̪̲͔͖͉̙̹̮̮̖̮̦͇͓̪̦͈̰̙̖͉̻̼̮̤͎͓͚͚̺͙̠̝͈͈̲̣̭͔͙̖͖̩̠̖͔̳͉̻͓̥̣̻̻͚̫̯̭͈̣̭̬̮̞͉̮̭͙̠̝̲͖̙̞͕̫̬͈̗̙͕̱̘̼̙̟͕̯̤͎̤̳̻̬̘̟̮̖̗̲̖̪͈̰̣̣̟̞̮̮̪̫̩̬̗̟͎͚̗̭̭͖̝̤̯͚̺̪̼̤̗̺͖̭̣͍̹̦̜̥̼̮̦̬̤̮̟̪̦̤̤͚̞̥͍̗̜͕̗̲̣̠͕̫̺̘͇̱͔̳̭̻͚̝̪̜͇͖͚͉͇̞̻̠͖͎͈͍̦̞͍̼̣̥͉͉̩̮̬̩̦̞̗͖̹̻̫͙̹̥̝͉͇̻͎̦̩͙͉̞̮̫̖̼͓̱͚͕̳̲̭͈̦̖̥͍͕̥̟̲͈͎̲̻̳͖̯̳̥̟͙̮̟̼̤̘͓̗̫͈͙͍̩̹̰͚͚͚̜̲̺͎̝̖̦̯̲̺͔̖͎̤͙͚̹͔͖͓̬͈͈̩̣̤͙͚̞̲̣̩̬͎̝͚̭̘͔͉̰̘̖͖͖̫͇̦̩̙̠͙̮̹̗̮͇͇̦̺͉̘͓̝̗̤̣̦̠̮̣̻͖̟̘̞̙̬͕̺̥͇̦͙̭͉̻̺̟̺̣̜͕͙̝̗̘͓̻̘͉͙͇̥̳̯̺̣̹͈̹͇͍͈͖̖̬̤̭̭̖̬̠͔͙͕̗͉̫͇̥̞̭͉͚̹̖͓͕͕̮͚͉̯̜͙̣͚͎̗̬̖̬͕̖̩͈͙̖͍͖̝̦͓̭̭̻͓̟͓̲̥͇͕͔̣̭͈͎̰̹͚̯̩̪̣͔͙̯͚̹̰̹͉͔̗͊͑̇͆͆́̄̊̈́̄̆̈́̿͆̋̓͒͆͂̇̓̿̄̈̈́͋̈́̈́̂̆̀͑͛̈̀̇̏͛̍̔̀̌̇͒̋̋̏̀͊̉͒̽̍́̓͑͋́͋̿͂͋̈́̀̑͊͌͋̍̋͛̑̉̌̂́͑̑̑̈́́̍̀̄͆͂̈́̋̌̆̏͛̓̀́̂̀̓̾̐͋̈́̈̊͒͊̔̀̃͑̀̓͗̄̀̓̐͗͋̽̔̓͋͌͒͗͌̈́͐̀́͊̔̏̈́̈́͛̀́̒̀̅͒́̐̋̐̑̂͂̀̾̈́͐͛̒̈́͒̋͋̿̋̈́̋̈̈͊̂̾̽̄̒͗̀͆͊̋̅̈́͌̀̃̏̈́̈́̐̋̿̈́̍̈́̀̔̂͌͊̐͗̂͆̓͐̓̋͑̌̍̎̈̂̏̅͆͌̉͆̐͋͒̀̆̅̓̓͌̆͂͂̀͐̊̏͌̀̎͑́̀͋̂͋̂̒̅̒͗̃͑̈̐̅̒̉̀̃́́̅̾́͌͋́̇̔̀͌͂̇̈͌̂́̈́͐͛͑̽̐̈́̐̈̃̀̿̂̔̍̾͆̒͑̓͌͐͆̐͑̂̈̐̏͛̀̏̊̆͛͌̿͌̉͛́̑́͊̽́͆̃̑̈́́̍̀̌̍̌̃̾̾͒̃͂̒̅̓͗̿̋͗̐̿͂̎͊̈͗͂͂̑̀͊̿̒͆̈́̓̇̐̓͆̈̓̌͌͒̌̈́̃̄̍̎͆͋̊̄͐̐̑̎̏̀̋̑̄̈́̓̈̎̀̈́͂͗́́̎̋̎̇̐̓̇̇̓̋͋͒̈́̈́͗̽͐͛̑̀͛̀̍̾̋͆͊͋̃͛͗͗́̆͋̇͋͗̆̒̃́̔̐͌̓͋͆͛̔̍̓̒̏̅̾̅̓́̊̃̌̾̈͐̃͑̊̓͒̉͑͑̉̎́̓̒̌̓̇̄̊̈́̓̆̽͊̐͒͛̍̿̉̈́̀̊͐͋̏͐̇̆͒̌͌̓͐̂̇̈̑̔̎͑̽͋͊̈͌͛̊̽͛͌̆͂̄̔͂̓̄̔̑̃͗̍̃̽̾͆̀̄̏̓͒̓͒̽̓̃̑̀̅͌̆̎̃̅̉͂̄́̂͐̈́̿̊͛͗̂̿̉̂̍́͆̍̓̌͐͐͆̈́́͌̌̎͆̉̑͐̔̆̑̈̃͊́̽̈́̿̏̅̔̈́̉̍̄̑̑̈̂̎͆̎̈́̽̈́̀͊̃̀̂͆̅̅͐̈͗͑́͒̍̎̎̀̓͊́͋́̊̽̓͑̐̌̈͛̏͂̋́̋̒͑̉͊̔͆̋͊̃̓̔͂͆͗́͐́̊͑̈́͆̆̂͐̔̽̃̈͆̈́͑́͌̊͋̀́͗͌̐̊̂͑̄̈̓͛̃̄̌̾̐͆̓̔̇̐̋̍̋̅̿̍̐̎̒̂̍̔̆̈̽͐͒͋̎̊͑̌͑̐̋̈̅̂̔̆̋̑̎̏̅̒̅͆̐̇͗͒̈́̉͆̌̊̊͊͗͛̉͑̓͛̎͛͐͊̿͌̽̇́͐̌̃̈́́̿̀̌̎̐͊͋͊̄̃̅̓̋̿̑̎̈́̆́̏̒̾̊̈́̽̀̊͆̈͌̄̈́̈͗̂̒̀̓̈́́̀̽͋͋͗̔̐̃̄̊͑̋̅̋̓̂̄́͑̈́̏͛̓͋̾̄͂̌͋̉̿͂͐̎͗̍̈̈́̂͆͐̓͛̾̎̔̇̅̂̀̓̑́̾͛͛̔̀̃̀̌̽̌̌̄̌͗̐͂͂̈́̇̀̽͑̑͒̾̇̽̐̅̒̒͛̿͌̽̄̃̒̈́̉̓͆́̐͂̉̔́̑̀̃͐͋̈́̊̑̈́̓̃̈́͒̇̾̈͂̀̋̂̍̔̌̂̔͒͂̑́̾̍͛͌̃͆̂͐̊̐̈́͋͗̅̄̒͆̋̇͌̑̑̉̍̾̔̐̈̌̃͗̍͂̅̀̊̿͆̏̂̈́̇̒̃͋̔͗̉̿͌̀̅̈̊͆̾͐̀͛̽̑̈́̀̌́̃̂́̀̓͋̃̉̈́͐̏̎̒̈́̈̍͗̈́̓̂̐̒̓͆̈́̈́́̍̎̈́̽̈́̌̊̉̂̂͛̾̀̂̄̆̈́̃͆̏͑̌̔́͑̄̑̇̿͋͋̈́͗͌̈́̎͑̿̇̓̌̅͒́̒̂̈́̅̏̏̀͐̈́̽̔̓̐͋͂̂͛͐̉̎̓̓͌̓̈́̈́͗͋̓̈́̋̈̊̇͂͂̅͛͐͗̔̋̔͆̈́̑̀̾͑̎̾̐̓̈́͊̑̈́͆̔͂̉͐̃̉̊͒̄̑̈́̽͆̑̓̇̈́̈́̊̐̊̉̓̏͂̎͊͗͛͂̓͊̾͆͌̑͑͆̄̍̿͋̂̆̔̂̿̅̎͊͗͗̾́̏͊̓͐͑̉͌̅̑̄͌͂̃͑̎̈́̈͂̌́̑͆̈́̿̎̔̑́̎̂̃͐̊̊̆͊͑̑̃͆͌̎͊͂̿̈́̓̔̔́̌̍͋́̂̒̑̈̉̈̂̋̾̃̀̌̅̓̔̃̈́́́̈̏͋̅̽͒̊̏̽̉̽̓̌̓̿͂̃̊̋͆́̊̏͊͊͛̒͋̆̑̓̓̐̍́͊͒̐͌̓̈́̉̔̔̌̉̊̓̐̎̏̉͑͛̀̀́͆̈́̈̽͆̄̈́̽́̉͂̆̃͋͋̅̌̉͒̆̒̔̌̇̂̔̈̉̈́̂͑́̔̅̇͊̓̎̉̀͛̋̇͐̔̆͗̇͗͋̈̆͆̀̀̏̒͌̂̌̓͋̓̃̓͒̇͋̈́̇̈́̈́͛̈́͛̏̅̐̔̿̈́͂̇̍͂͛̐̎̄͗̄̀̆̈́͆̍̔̈́̌̓̿̑͌̉̾͆̐͐̋͛̾̀̑̋͛̊͂͑͊̏̽͂͋̀̐̉̿̍̍̈́͛͗̆͌͊̉̔̂̌̀̄̎͑̌̄͗̏̔̑̓́̅̈́̔͋̓̓́̉̽͑̒͂͒̓̓͂͌́̾̊͌̈̂͐̅͌̓̈́̍͛̓̓̈͒̿̄̈́̎̄͐͌͌͒̇̎̃̍̈́̊͒͌̐̉́͛̈̏̈̎͋͂̂̒̊͋́͐̆̈́͛̎͗̓͆̈̏́̓̍̃̄̿̆́̀̇̍̌̽̑̅̏̐̽͑͛̐͐̒͛̐̔̋̓͊̿̈́͗͒̇͆͌̔́̓̈̊̿̂̍̽̑̃̆̅͆͂̌̂̾̔̇́͆̔̔̓͐́͗̓͂̎̎̏̑̍͊̒̉̉͋̿̄̔̉͗͒̈̏̓̋͆̉͐̀̌͛́̈͗̐̑͒̈́͐̓̏̋̎̉͆̈̓̓̃̂̌̈̉͒͋̐̋̎̒͆́̃̀̇̊͑́̒̀̓͗̅̈́̓̄͑̈̃͒̃̓̄́̎͒̈́̉̾̍̈́̊̌̈́̀̃̃̌̏́̑̽̎͛̈́́͒̾̉͛̈́̐̈́̀̿͒̀̒̉͗̆͆̈́́̄̈́̅̐̊͒̍̇̄̊̌̀̇̈́͑̏̓̿̀͆͛̾̐̀̅͑̈̇̒̈́̊̈̄͛̐̐̃͊̂͑̄̉̎̃͒̎̾̀́̈̈̍̎̈́͒͆̏̀̏́̈͌̾̅̽̊̅̓̏͒̀̓̔̉͛̔̑̿͌͂̅̇͋͒͐̓̅̔̒͒̾̀͑̍͋̈͒̆̂̈́̽͋̒̄̇̅̽̉́̒̆̐̿̔̊̋́̉̔̋̿̃͋̐̀́̒̓̈́̽̋́́̒̏͂͗̿͆̈̓̀̏̃͌̍̑̐͗̈͒͑̊̔̇̏͂͋͂́̓̄̓̈́̉̓̍͑̆͌͗̈̃̈́͛̿̆́͗̓̿̾̅͆̅͛̑̿́̎̾͐̎̿̓̔͆́́̀̓̔̃̎͊̒͛̐͌̽͒̄̈̅̈́̋́̂͌̊͐̓̓́́̅̈́̆͆͛̾̓͒͐͋̀̽͂͌͗̆͛̾̒͆̈́̆̉̾̑̑̊̈́̾͑̄̌̓͒̐̎͑͆̇̔̎̌̂̈̒͆̄̓̾̋̀̋̎̈̌̓̃̉́͑̆̆̋̌̌̀̉̇͒̓͑̐͊̄́̎̌͆͆̆̈́̀̊̍̋̾̄̋̿̓̓̇̇͑͒̇̽͆̈́͂̓̾͗̀̎́̽̐͐͌̑̍̈́̏̀̅̈́͗̑͌̾͑͆͆͒̀͋̐̀͒̂̆̍̇̆͌̽̈́̀̿̒͛̀̔̐͒͗͒̓̊̇̀͊̏́́̆̊̒̌͛͑͂̈̏̈̈́̾̈̈́̀͛̇͒̔̐̂̔̋̅̔̈́̈́̔̎̑̋̋͌̊͒͊̌̒̑̇͆̾̊͐̓͛̿͋̀̎̊͌̒͗̈́̇͒͐̄͋́̃͗̆͂̏̎̈́̎͒̓̾̈́̍̐͗͊̅͛̀̌̾̉̉͑͐͑̽̒͛̈́͂͋̀̏̽̔̿͌͗̋̋̓̿̏̇̾͆̎̏̓̍̏͐͋͊̏̈́̈́̑̑̀̈̆̒͊͂̆̈́̽̌̈́̔̍̓͑̒̀̐̅͋͆͒͂̅̇̅̆̿͆̄͆̐̐̋̀̇̄̋̈́͐̿͋̈́̅͒̇̍͒͛̀̋̓̅̀͒̆̓̈̈́̅̔̐̿͛̈͊̉̀̆̈́̄̓̎̎̾̌̓͑̽͋̈́̔̌̑̊͊̉͑̀̇͊̑̈͗͛̀͊̎͒̌́̅͐̐̔̀͆͗͋̇̏̈͌̈̅̎̌͗̂̊̊́̍͂̽̇̃̾̀͊̃̏͗̑͑́̿̾̓͑̊̊̑͊̃͐̑̓̑̊͛̀̒͒̑͐̋̀̈́̐̀̅͋̿̔̍̇̽̂͐̋͊͂͐͋͋͊͊͌̿͐͂̋̒͋̒͋̋̈̊̒͑͊͌̈́͒͊͑͗̒̽̿̆͊́̃̏̊̔̊͐̋̀̂͂̚̕͘̕͘̚͘͘̕̕̕̕̚̚͘̚͘̚̚̚͘̚̚̕̕̚̕̚͘͘͘͘͘̕̚̚̕̚͘͘͘̕͘͘̕͘͘͘̕͘̕̕̚̕̕̕̚̚̕͘̚͘̕͘̕̕͘̕̚͘̚̕͘̚̚̚͘̚̚̚̕͘̕̕͘͘̕͘̚͘͘͘̕̕̚̕̚͘̕͘̚͘̚͘͘͘̚̚̕͘̕̚͘̚̚̚̕̚͘̚̕̕̕͘̕͘͘̕̚͘̕̚͘̕͘̕͘̚͘̕̕̚̕̕̚̕͘̕͘̕͘͘̕͘͘̕̕̚̕̕̕̚͘̕͘͘͘̚̚̕͘̚̕͘͘̕̕̕̕̕̚͘̚̕͘̚͘̕̕̚̚̕̚̕̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͠͠͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͠͝͠͠͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͠͠͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͠͠͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅ/̶̸̷̶̶̴̸̸̴̷̸̴̶̶̶̴̵̸̸̴̷̴̸̸̴̵̷̶̸̷̶̵̴̵̷̵̶̴̶̴̴̵̸̸̵̴̸̴̶̵̴̵̵̸̴̴̶̶̴̴̴̷̶̶̴̶̸̴̷̸̷̵̷̵̵̵̸̴̶̷̸̸̶̵̵̴̸̸̵̵̷̸̸̵̵̸̷̴̵̵̶̸̷̵̸̶̵̷̷̶̷̵̶̵̶̴̸̶̶̷̶̷̴̷̶̶̷̵̴̸̴̵̸̶̸̷̸̷̸̶̸̶̸̷̴̶̸̵̸̸̶̸̶̶̷̸̶̸̸̵̸̷̵̴̴̷̵̷̷̴̶̸̴̶̶̶̷̷̷̵̴̶̶̸̷̶̶̷̷̸̷̵̸̴̸̴̵̵̴̵̸̷̷̸̸̸̶̴̸̷̴̵̷̸̵̵̵̷̵̷̶̴̸̷̴̵̷̸̴̷̸̶̷̴̶̵̵̷̴̶̷̴̷̴̴̴̸̴̵̷̶̴̴̵̵̸̶̶̵̵̶̶̵̷̶̷̸̵̷̶̵̴̴̸̴̸̵̵̴̴̷̴̵̵̷̸̵̷̵̷̶̷̸̵̷̶̸̵̸̶̸̴̸̴̴̵̸̴̸̶̶̷̴̴̷̵̵̶̴̴̴̴̶̶̵̸̷̶̸̴̶̷̷̴̴̷̵̷̴̵̵̷̴̷̷̶̴̷̸̶̴̴̵̶̷̴̸̴̶̸̸̶̵̴̶̸̶̷̵̶̴̵̴̵̵̸̸̶̸̶̶̶̸̸̷̴̶̵̷̵̷̸̴̸̵̷̵̴̵̸̶̷̵̸̸̵̶̵̷̴̷̴̶̵̶̵̵̷̶̶̸̴̵̷̷̵̸̸̸̴̵̴̶̸̷̷̸̸̶̵̷̵̵̵̴̵̷̷̶̶̵̶̸̷̵̴̷̶̸̴̸̵̸̶̷̵̶̶̸̶̵̵̸̶̸̷̷̵̴̴̴̶̴̵̷̧̨̡̧̡̨̧̢̧̨̧̨̡̧̢̢̢̨̨̢̢̧̧̧̢̨̧̡̢̨̢̧̧̡̢̡̧̡̢̢̨̨̢̢̡̢̢̢̨̢̢̢̢̧̨̧̢̨̧̢̨̡̧̢̨̢̧̧̨̡̨̡̢̡̢̢̡̢̡̧̢̡̢̡̢̨̡̢̨̨̡̨̨̡̢̢̧̡̢̡̡̢̧̡̢̧̨̡̡̨̧̢̧̡̨̨̨̡̨̧̨̧̨̨̧̢̨̨̨̢̧̢̢̢̨̢̡̨̧̨̧̡̧̢̧̧̡̧̢̢̧̢̨̢̡̧̢̢̨̨̢̧̢̡̨̧̧̢̧̢̨̡̡̡̢̡̨̧̢̨̨̧̡̧̡̧̢̢̨̢̢̧̨̡̡̧̡̡̨̨̡̡̢̧̡̧̡̨̡̨̧̨̨̡̢̨̡̧̡̧̨̧̢̨̨̧̧̢̡̢̢̡̢̡̢̨̢̡̧̡̧̡̡̨̨̡̨̧̨̢̧̡̨̢̢̧̢̡̢̨̧̨̡̡̧̨̧̨̢̨̡̨̡̨̨̡̢̢̡̢̡̡̧̧̢̧̢̡̡̡̢̡̢̨̨̢̡̢̡̧̨̧̢̢̢̢̢̢̢̧̧̡̧̨̡̢̡̧̡̧̡̢̧̡̢̡̢̧̧̨̡̡̨̨̨̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̝̼͓͎̼̻͇̞̣̹͕̯̩̺̝̺̪̳̬͖̘̪̹̺̗̞̮̙͈͍͍̥̱̘͎̫͎͉̜̣̜̦̦̬̖͍̣̩͇͎̬̩̙̻̖͇͇̪̙͙̭̘̠̟̝̯̦̫̠̞̻̙̗͉̗̺̪͎̘͔̯͍͚̮̻̱̜̬̥͎̘̰̤͚̻̟̦̹̫͔͈̣̗̠̗̳̭̭̻̦͍̺̙̟̘̖̤̳̹̠̠̮͍͉̱͖̰̥͓̭̙̤̞̙̺͓͕̥̞̱̻̝͍͈͇͕͉͍̻͖͇̱͚̯̩̥͕̖̲̜̜̜̲͈̲̣̻̯̖̫̞̗̬̠͙̩̤̯̻̥͖̫͎̺̲̞̬͙̲̗͇͖̻͚̙̦͍͉̹͉͉̭͓͍̰͚̻̪͕̖͕̬͇̣̰̱̲̞̦̦̦̝̺̤̰͙͔̮̜͈̹̮̤̩̫͈̪̣̖̹̤̝̦̟̺̞̤͔͓̪̤̦̻̹̬͇͇̣̱̠̜͎̞̺̣͙̱̪̗̘̮͙͇̤̲̻͚̣̘͎̬̪̯̣̺̲͚̙̬͈̹̥̩̠͉͈͍͎͇͎̘̺͉̠͎̮̰̪̻̭̝͚͍̟̜̹̻̼̠̗̮̠͈͔̯͍͖̱͚͙͓̮̝̗̣͇̣̪͍̱̘͖̦̘̫̩͙̱͖͖̺̘̣͕͖͇̻͔̳̫̜̜̣͚͖̥̞̩͉̦̘͕͙͇̯͙̗̗̳͇̗̪̖̻͓̩͎͖̳̯͖̟͙͓͙͕̩̰̜͚͔̙̬͈̝̫͕̗̹͕̼̳͉͙̖͙̖̟̠̪̙̝̘̫̰͇͈̦̘̱̮̼̥͙̭̲͕̘̺̳̰̼͈̦̪͓̦̥͙̰͈̰̹̮͓̩͉̳͇̼̰̼̯͖͍̗͙͖̳̺̥̲̹̯͙̳̞̝͍̱̬̯̗͈͙͇̩̟̳̯͓̻͇̙͉̼̙̳̭̬̯̙̖̻̝͓͍̣͚̟̰͚̬̹̰͈̪͙͉̫̬͕̤͕̼̞̺͎̠̺̹͔̣̭͓̱͉͍̙͇̲̭̯̥͚̰̝͍̠͓̥̹͚̬̦͓̥̣̟̼̙̟̜̳͇̫̖͔̳͕͔̥̗̦̰̠͙͍̺̖̝̠̬͕̭̹̦̘̤̭̤̗̪̼̤̟̠͕̭͓̫͈̭̻͖̳̳̖͉̟̱̹͈̬͉̩̣̯̙̜͙͙̫̼͍̟͓̫̖̘̳̻̻̝̘̣̲͕̣̺̮̩̖̣̖̤̣̗̱͎̯͈̪̱̣͉̭̞̫͓͔̺͚̮͙̥̹̮̱̫͙̝̺̲̩̱͓̮̳͈̹͇̼͖̮̤̭͖̻̘͙̗̤̫̳͔͇̜̪̱̦͔̻̣̺̻̦̫͓͍̦̱̗̟̦̟̥̖͈͔̙͇̩̩̬̟͍̲͖̟̤̘̻̹̥̟͈̞̯̝͕̮̦̩̫̦͚̭͎̯̪͇̭̠̙̫̰̜̫̜̯̖̬͚̼̬͕̯͓̝̬̤̺̞͉̗͓̼͕̯͇͇̖̦̙̳̣̟͍̖̠̻̻͉̟̣͙͉͕̯͕͉̦͎͍̞̹͔̼̙͙̼̙͓̫͔̘̞̬̗̱̱̣̠̘̜̞̰͍̥̥̰̦̪̱̦̮̙̣̬̮͎̫͇̳̗͔̪͎̥̙̪͚͙̗̜͈͕͎̲̫͙̗͙͈̙̻̖̻̤̮͚̯̺̰͔͙̹͙̳̘͈̟̹̹͉̲̯͈̱̲̺͎͎͚͉̥̼̯̻̗͇̟̠͙̝̥̝̥͔̱̱̘̰͎̼̰̮̤̦̳͓͙͎̬̘̞͚̩̙̝͖̲͍̣̱̞̭̬̠̘͇̘̤͇̠̮͚̯͍͉̥̖̺͇̤͍̭̼̪̬̝̜̙͍̭̼̜̲̼͓̫͓͙͚̭͓̞̺͎̖̰̫̬͖̟̭̗̜͔͔̰̙͇͇̺̳͈̝̥̺̘̻̝̝̝̟͉̣̩̭̣̫̺̣͓̲̟̼̜̼̬̜̣͔̤̞̫̠͙̺̟̥̙̩͈̥̥̮̩͙̭̼͍̝̯͙̲͇̱̗̦̪͕͇̘͇̲̞̞̞͇̘̹͓̫̺͎̩̜̰̪͙̖̦̖͙͓͔͙̱̙̰̻̙̯̺̞̦͖͔̻̪̞̜̝̝̹̰̮̖̖͓͚͓̬͉̯͉̫̬͕̲͖̱̖̜̙̥̬̰͖͍͙̞̲͖̙͓͙̫͎͍̯̗̯̱͇̪̙̖̖̻͙̯̝͔̰̥̤̤̝̹̯̺̮̣͉͕̼͔̫̬͓̬̟͇̻̙̱̼̺͕͈͓̖͓̘͕͇̳̘̘͖̪̬̼̟̘̱͕̙͓̤̪̼̜̬̞̪̬̝̮̦̖̦̞̣̬̱͍̳̜͙̟̟̦̗̯͍̻̬̫̖͕͇͈̥̹͙̙̫͇͉̝̮̜͕̲̠̘͚̩̘͈͉̯͓̲͎̹̩͎̱̻̫̰̳̠͍̬͇̯̘̳̲̝̹͇̳͈̳͔͓̲̖̼̣̰͖͈̻̥̯͈̻̞̥̱͖̯̪͖͍͈͈̼̠̘̩͓̙̥̣̠̩̰͖͇͍̩̼̫̯̤̟̩͖̦͉̗̰̩̣̬̗̙͎͍͓̥̻̠͇͔̜̲̤͈̘̪̞̫̞͎̰̼̥͓̫̤̻͉̗̰͎̠̠̣͓̯̤̰̫͎̲̪͇͍̖̣̪̭̮͍̻̼͎̲͔̘̙̠̙̝̪͔̲̝͖̬̠̬̠̭͉̖̮͇̖̮̟̻̺̻͎̖̫͔̗̦̣̬̦̟͇͍̤̫̘͔̼̬̩̺̘̯̰̹̻̺͍̝̦̘͕̝̟̲̳͓̪͔̯̳̝̙̱̯̼̼̯̹̪̩̘͓̖̹̻͚̝͍̼̜̝̯͔͈̯̜̦̖̺̲̱̥̰̫̰͖̺̜͇̪͓̯̤̲̳͙͚̰͉̪̩͙̙̼̣̼̝̥̱̪̫͙̲͓͕̻͚̞͈͖͙̼͍̩͉͚͕̯̯̘̖̭͈̺̖̮͉̪̤͍̜̦̥̲͍̰͇̝͈̝̞̝͍̞͕̖͚̺͚̗̻͓͚͖͓̝͔̗͈̟̻̥̩̙̳̞̹̣͓͕̙̯̼̙̘̱͙͍̞͕̣̝̼̞̫̻͔̳̣͎̠̭̹̜͍͔̣̹͖̼̗̩̣͎̟͔̫͚̟̩̦̬̺̭̻̝̘̹͚͕̤̮͔̻͉̬̱̗̝͉̙̥̱̣̪̣̟̦̯͎̝̝͚͕̱̦̩̘͙̜̘̻̜̜̖̭͓͍̻̺̝͎̟͔̜̭̦̟͎̜̭̼̤͕̟͓͉͖̞̞̟̲̪̬̗̤̪̘̰̯̝̭̙̺̦͍͍͇̹̘͕̟̖̣͉̩̜̯͖̱̯̩͙̤̹͎̫̘̺͔͍̳̲̳̯͎̱̼͈̺̠̝̗̪̻̠̠̳̞͇̩͎̞̲̼̳̰͕̫̞͈̱͎̩̝̖̰̥̪̫̜̪͇̗̝̝̤̘̘̙͉͖̠͙̠̹̰̯͉̯̰̰̥̭̫͇̦̮̝̮͙̲̩͎̥͙̮̙̦͕̹̝̯̫̰̞̜̣͕̲̗̜͕̻̯̯̗͇̦̗͎̘̻͍̩͚͍͙͉̻̹̟͎̭̥̲͍͚̟̪̪͇̟̣̖̝̮͎̙͚̦̰̻̭̦͔͎͔̻̞͔̳͓͚̯̖̪̩͔͍̦͕͚̟̥̳̯͖͖̘̲̘̣̹̩̟̪͇̙͍̫͚̗̬̩̹̫̦͇̯̠̥̩͔͓͍͔̩̰͉̖̟̼̲̹̭͓̫͔̹̳̲͓͕̦͇̯̭̰̣̬͔̥̺̝̼̠͈̤͔̩̥͔̗̬̙͇͇̰̖̟͔̠͕̰̟̼͓͇̟̭̗̞͕͎͚̤͓͉̣̣̣̦̠̞̗̗̭̘͔͖̹̫̞͔̱̘͙̦̺͙̬̮̦͉͙͈̞̲̱̟̘̥̱̣͚͖̙͎̪̹̳̜͖̤̘̼̺͔͙̪̣̝̫̥͎̜͓̗̰̞̭̱͕̦̪͙̘̠̪̞̪̘̜̳̟̻̦̣̺͕͔͙͇̰̫̘̙̹̫̝͉̳͚̳̙̟̤̘͈̲̺͈͎̰͇͕̩̖͍͚̦͍̦͎̰̦̺̻̣̤̳̼̠̗̘̮̣̬͉̣̱̖͇̠̖̗̺̖̹͇̱͍͔̰͚̘̤͖͈̗̬̲̫͉̙̟͕͈̮̫͕̭̥͕̣͎̣̠̝̼̲̼̣͖̻̖̤̹̲̻̬̥̪̭̝̺̝̤͇̟̟̝̫̮̟̩̫̘̘̫̭̦̯͕͍̫̻̺̥̹͈̭͇̞̹̰̼͇̤͔̻̻̦̲̪͓̣̥̲̣͇̬̹̖̫̮͍̩͎̤̖̲̜̹͖̺̱͉̘̦̤̜̗͇͕̯̫̺͍̰͈̜̼̞̩̪̦̼̗͙͚̺͈͚͈̙͙̪̥̼̠̖͉̟̟͓̯̬̲̼͎̫̞̲̹̙̩̗͎̹̠͈̖̲̮̞̫͖̭̜͓̯̝͔͕̗̖͇̯͔̻̙̰̳̮̜̳̮̮̥͓͙̥͓̖͎̠̩͉̳̲͓̠̗̻͙̞̻̬͍̗̤͕̦̦̱͚̲͉̖̯̱̳̖̞̻͕̙̠̫͇̹̼̘̭̯͔̞̯͓͕͔̭̖̣̰͚͔̳̼̰̘͇̰̗̦̦͖͔̗̪͕̮̳̩̤͈̥̯̞͈͉͇͎̳͙͔̳̟̝̺̜̬̺̙͔̳̤͖̥̤͕͔̟͚̜͎͉̘̖͎̹̳͎̞̣̦̲͙̟͇̖̝̺̰͙̤̬͖͕͍͓̣͓̦̻͚͎̳͇̖̰͇̟̳͕̼̮̺̪̳̼̟̫̰̬̫̦̳̼̱̖̝̮͖̺̖̰̖͎͈̘̘͍̮̗̘͔̥̞͇͓̞͇̱̮̞̗͈̹̗̻̝̣̩̟͚̼̼̗̙̤̝̜̝̯̫̩̪̜̫̬̲̰̩̲̮̩̰̹͈͚̤͓̭͎͉̞̣̻̪̫̟͍̦̣̤̼̬̖̙͕̟͖̬͓̼͚̪̱̦̦̤̮͚͇̙̜̬̝̪͕͉̼̥̠̰̥̟̭̰̞͕̗̘̯͙̳͎̜̗̮̗̟͓̯̮̲͈̝̰̰͖̩͔̙͈͎̪̳̖͕̺͍̭̮̟̹̙̙͇̫̻͔̫̣͚̰͖͈͉̠͙͖̤̪̭̗̩̙͉̝̘͙͉͔̬̦͖̫͈̺͈͔̥̞̯̝̖̞͖̬̘̺̰͍̬͈̪̪̠̰̘̖̦̺̰̜̹͙̱͙̜̜͖͈͚̱̥͈̘͎͈̙͚̙͙̗͈̦̪͎̠̖͓̦̺͚̗̞͎̬̰̫͓̱̘͓̲̟̹̥̠̗͖͙͎̬̯̘̜͓͇̣̤͚̱̭͔͖̳͚̙̻̳̜̫̤͍͚̞̣͍͉̲̠̳̹͉̻̪̜͕͙͈̹̳̬͉͎̮͉͈͇̺̱̺͚̘̪̣̘̖͕̰̙̙̹͍̟̫̭̼̮̬̗̟̙̣̤̜̠̹̰̹̹͕̝̯̦̣̪̣̜͎͉̭͍͕͓̬͕̪̰̪̖̠̘̠͍͚̫̱̪̜̗̹̥̭̱̻͙̝̭̞̖͉̫͈̮̘͎̼̬̺̱̮͖͎͙̳̣̰̩̯̤͚̮̟̫̦͇̦̰͔͚̮̲̮̱͕͔̭̦̼͇̯͉̜̭̪̘̝̙̖̠̤͔̱̻̭̻͚͙͙̗͔̤̯̻̯͖͎͔͈͚̹̳͇̬̪̦̘̞̥̤̻͕̗̞̦̱̤̲͔͍̝͙̭͈̙̪̜̝̫̪̻͉͎̝͖̩̹͙̬̺̯̟̫̳̗̣̪̙̤͇̩̜͇̻̜̬̜̝̗̜̹̬̪̥͎͕͖̗͙̹͈̥͓̝̙̥̳̣̟̬̦̳͈̪̰̱̘͔̖̼͓͖̜̟̻̹̺̥̱̟̖̳̱̱̘̼̬̰̮̙̩͎̖̭̝̳͓͈̹̹̲͈̞̩̬̞̮̺̞͈̹̣̭͕̺͎͖͖͚̺̙̖̩͚̟̫̜̣̼̠͙̹̙̻̬̞͙̮̗̟̘̬̱͙̣̪̭̘͇̦̻̻͖̠͇̦͔̼̯͎̫̼̳̜̥̜̘̭̱̳͔͎̗̞̞̦͕̭̙̟͇̤̜̲̲̙̻̤̯̲̰̘̮̩͓̺̳̪͚͎̺͓̖̰͕͍̤͉͓͍̳͖̱̲̹̮̫̞͓̗͖̗̲̱̘͙̬̙̣̩̱̼̠̠̳̟̭̣͚̗̥̬͕̯̰̲̳̭̻͚͎̬̞͈̹̜̝̖̠̞͇̮̝̖̪͕͈̩̲͍̙͙̝͔̹̱͙͖̪̩̘̰̣̼͔̩̮̹̪̘̞͚̗̮̣͕̙̟͎͍̙̥̪̰̟̜͈͈̯͉̟̱̝̰͖̱͈͈̞̭͕͇̳͉̻̭̯͔̜̺͍͎̗͙̪͚͇͕̜̮̫̻͖̲͈͈͙̦̫͇̠̙̜̱͕̱͍͖̠̘͓̱̤̮̼̻͈͖̰̪̻͍̙͔̠͉͖̗̜̼̼̞̱̮̯̳̬̹͙̠̹̱̯̤̱̳̥̦͍̩̩̟̯̮̳̫̹͚̪̩̳͚̯̲̲̲̼̠̟͖͕̦͕̰̟̩͉̖̻͍̘̣͇̺͍̠͎̮̄͆͋̔͂̓̂̇̈͋́̄͛̓͛̋̎̓̏̈́̍̒̐̈̽̈́̋̏̓̋͂̑̄̍̃̒̇́͗̇̑͑͊̉̔́̀̅͌͂́̏͑̒̈́̋̉̀̏̑̂̄̓͛̈́̀́͌̍̀̀̾̌̌̈́̃̍̌̎͌̊̍̔̅͌̄̅͒̓͑͑͗̍̊̌̽̐̆̊̒̇̎̄̔̂͐̿͆͆̓̋̈̂̐̾̾͂̐͗͆̈̈͌̄̐̂͗̌̅͑͋̒̅͊̊̍̓͂̋̈͒̽̈̑̽̐̊͛̾͊̓̍͗̉̌̅̈̒̾͛͗͋͐̆̄̎͑͗̉͗̒̄͂̈́͊̓̀̍̾̓̋̋̅͂̃̋̂̾̿̌̈́̇͑̏̍̅̃̀͂́͆͒̑̆̍̉͆́̈̏̈́̽̍̌̉̄̔͆̔͑̇̂͊͐̿͛́͐̐̑̈́̔̿̾͗̔̈́̈́̿͋̈̓̆̀̋͂̇͐̓̇̄̑̌͗̈́̓̋̒͆̆̓͊͋̃̃̑̏͐͛̔̏̂̈́̔͋̎͆̅̑̉͑̅̓͛̽̓̏͗̂̃̎̇͗̅̀̇̉̍̏̀̒͐͆̇̎̈́̏̔̀̑̂͌̾͐̀́͗͊̆̑̄̑̄̋̀̾̓͗̐͒͛̏̋̋͛̓̂͐͌͗̂̐̓̋͛͋͂̅̇̓̑͗͌͗̒͆͂̍͊̾̀͛͋͆͒͆̄̾͌̈̃̏́̈̿̀̄̾̓͐̃̽̑̐̄̑̌̄͒̅̃̀̐̉̎̐̈́̑̇̆̉̀̉͗̎͌̓́̒̅̈́̔̈́̔̉̊͗̓͊̔̉̋́̑͆́͆̎́̈́̂͗͑̉͆̑̈̎͋͋̓̒̍̈́̃̃̈́̾̈́́́́̊̓̓̀́͛̃̒͊͌́͂̿̊̒̈́́̎͋̋̓̂̐͑͂̂͑͊̑̐̆̑͒̅̔̔̎̔̿̿̊́̉̀̽̀̍̑̄̂͆̈́̄͗̽͂̏̊̈͒͆̊́̄̋̅́̌̍̍͋̆̀̍̋̒̔̾͒̿͐͆̽͛̇̑͋̄̑̒̀̀̋̍́͂̊̈́͗͒̾̋̌̀͌̈͐̅̄̌̑̋͑̇̊̋̀͊̾͊̀̐̆̅̈́̒͌̾͒͛̿͊̅͆͊̀̂͂̉̂̋̈́͋̌̅͌̉̋̾̇̈̉̏̀̄̀̀̓̏͛̈̀͋̽̒̓̋̈́͋͗̌͛̿̈́̋̐̀̎̽͐̔̽̄͋͆̈́̈́̓̅̽̈̅͛̄͑̿̈́̀̓̒̓̈́̃̃̉͂̋̓̌͋̐̀͗̔́̾̅̊̉̔͆̐̌̉̔̎̾̾̾̔͗͋̎̂̊̊͑̀̃̇̿͌̾̾̌̇̄̑͑̊̉̄̋̽̎͒̅̈́̃̔̈́̑̂̀̓̽̾̋͆̄̾̎̓̌̍͐͐̌̿̈́̒̊̂͑́̋̓̈̏̈́͛̀̒̇̐̊̿͋̓̎̐̍̈́̽̓͂́͊̌̆̿̆͂́̄̒̀̀̎̔̊̈́͂̔͐̐̎̂̎̈́̿̌̊̒̆̇̃̀͗̈̀̓̽̒̏̓͗̅͒̋͗̈́̍̉̈́̓̆̅̈́̅́͋́͛̍͊̏̓͊͑͂̋̀̎̍͗͌̒̀̿̂̐̽͆̀̉̐̔̓͛́̆̓̈́̏͛͗̔̉̆̀̏̀̏̀̅̋̌̌̔͐̍͆̂̿̔̽̉́̏̑̌̅͒̍́̍͑͆́͐́͌͛̔́́̈́̌̑̒̊͛̍̋̈́̏͆̉͗̅̎͛͛͐̆̀̊͊̔͑͂̉͊̏͐̈́̍͌̈̄̿̀̎̌̐͋̏͊̾͛̋͐̋̊͒̄́̀͊̋̊̽̽̾͂̌̓̂̿̐͒̆͒̀͛̃̎́̔͑̍͑̏̌̾̒̇̑̄̑̂̈̈́́̿̄́̽̋̈͒̌̾́͑̃̊́͂̄̍͑̅̐̈́̉̈̽̊͌̉͆̂́͛̆͌͊̐̇̌̂̌̆̈̋́̾̔̓̉̀̀̿̃̀̈́͗͌́͑̃͌͐̒͌́̀̇̉̋̾͌̅̾̃̓̉̑̍̒̈́͐̀̀̀̀̅͗̔͌̇̓͒̇̇̾̍͋̈͐̽̃̆̒͊̂̓̉̒̂̎́̀͑̏̈́̆̆͐͆͊̍̊͋͌̽̀͗̈́͒͛̑͑̔̀̾͊̎̍̈̀̾̅̌̈́̊̈́́͑̋̂́̀͐͂͐̽̅̈́́̾̽̈̅̍̌́̀͊̀̓͛̀̌́̓̔̄͑̈́̃͂̔̓̑̌͒͒̏͌̅̀̈́͊̀̑̀͑̔̋̎̌̒͊́̂̈́̐̈́̓͗̓͗͋̉̂̿͛́͌̓̾̈́̾͋̊́̾̈́̏̆̈́̿̂̀̈͐͊̾͌̃̃̈́̽̽̉̌͑͛̀̂́̾̍̀͋͗͐̑̈̾̇̄͑̿̒͊́͊̈́͛̓̉̑̂͛̀̍̀̎͆̾͊̒̿͗̾̍̈́̐͊̈̈̽̔̄́͌̀͗̇̃̊̾͆̓́̏́̊̈́̈́̀̄̓̽͗̂̇̄̈́̍̄̈́͐͑̊̇̑̆̒́͑͑͋̄̐̋́͆̽̐̈́̓̂͊̀̍̈͊̈́̇̄̃̓̅̈̃͐͆͌͗̒͐͌̈́͊̓̇̓̀̔̇͊̽̀́̆̉̈̂̄̈̍̍̑̇̍̌͆̂̿̊͒̇͒̀̏̊̾̍̿̒̎̒̐́͆̾̀̔̓͌̽̈́͋̂̆͒̉͐̓͂̎̄͊͑͛̍͗̉̊̿̔́͑̌̒͆̈́̉̇̒͐͗̐̆͊̿́̎̆̈́̿̎͒̓̓͐̀͛̅̈́̉͑͛̈̆̀̒̓̽̇̌͐͆̌́̉͂̎̈́̇̑̈́͊̀̈́̒̽̉̂̒̃͒̃̅̓̌̈͐̐̽̌́͛͆́̐͛͌̎̈̍̿̓̏͐̌̎̽͑̽̓̓͊̔̎̿̂̾̈́̅̌͗̽̆͛͒̔̍̿͐̍̂̅̅̈́̀̒̿͗͂͛͆͆̃̋͑̈́̆̈́͛̈́̓̾͒̈̈́̑̉̓̒̎̀̅̑̈́͒̋͊̏̔͐͐̿͒̉̊̂̃̿̄̂̂̒̾̉̈́̌̓̀̿̈́̽̍̈́̉̃̈̿̄̃̎̈̋̐̔̾̐͋̋̀̂̋̑̊͋̐̽̓̏̈̾̍̽͒̀̍̾̈́̓́̔̃͛̉͂́̂̑̊̉̈́́͊̈́͋͐͒̀̂͌̾̀̿̔̓̇̑͆̋̈̈́̈̀͛̅̊̌̾͆̌́̾̊̈́͋́̽̏̏̂̏̃͗̇̋̌͋̏̂̏̎̋̓̾̎͋̈́̽̈́̒͑͊̅̆́̇̎͗̌̇̉̊̎̓̋̾̃͒͑̀͛̆̓̏͋̑̔̓͐̃̈̈́̏̐́̓͑̀̀̐̏̏̏͆͗̾̃͋͂̇̍̀̈́̍̂̐́̃̈́́̈́͐̏́̏̐͊̽̅̓̾͆̅̋̏̽̄̈́̅̈́̓̈̔̊̂̒̆̓̓̂͆̀̆́̀̓́͊͊͌̏̈̉̉͛̄͌̊̂̿̓̔͊̈́̌̋̀͗̇̃͐̈̓̑̊̏͆̔̑̀̀͆̊̂̈́͗͋̌̽͒̄̓̔́̏̊̈͒͆́̾̂͊̏̈́̑̾͗̓͐̂̾̆̉̆̄̽͗̊̏̎̉͐̇̏́̀͊̆̒̅̈̿͛́̇̎̂̔̂̑̄̈́̋̽̀͂̑̿̐̍̃̎͐̈́̀̓͛̐̔͆̓͂̐̓̔̀͆̑̎͋̊̋̈́̈́̓́̂́̓̄̄̈́̈̐̄̍͌̓͋̍̂͌̈̄̀̅́̊̒̉͂̅̀̊̋̽͗̀̾̇̇͊̑͛̈́̿̄͂̀̑̌̒̌̑̽͒̒́̈́̾̃̍̇̐͋̓̎̒͐̒͊͒̎͌͂̇̽̅̇̃̐̓͒̑̇͒̐̔͑̉̍͂̒͂͋͒͛̓͌͋͋̃̍́̋͂̊̏͂͗̀́͐̄̒̈́̈̈́̃̽̃͗̍̽͒̎̓̓̌͂͐͗̒̉̏̓̂͊̈́͊̆͗̀̓̓̍̌̍̿̒̌̃̑͒̉̿̄̓́̓́̓̋̾͋̉͂̈́̑̎͛͋͐́͌͂̄̄͋̂̆̓̀́͂̆͑͛̿̆̐͐́͆̏́̀̃͂͋͊̽̎̆̉͗̾͋͋́̈̓̄͂͛̈̃͒̊͒̂͐̈́͋͒̏͂̋̍̈́̈́͌̀̆́́͒̃̂̓̍̐̅̀̄̈́͋͗͆̄̆̇̆̈́́̓̂̎̔̈́͒̅̊̃͋̓͊̓͌̒͐͑̾̌̿̈́̀̆͌̋͒̈́̓͐̾̅͂̇̈́̿̓̈́̓̏̍̓͂̀̊͐͌̎͐̑̍͊̈́͛̄̌͛̋̈͐̇̿̈́̉̔̈͂̽̽̂̓͌͂̑̀̇̐́͆̃̑͛̉̆̇͑̓̇̆́̇̒̈́͛̈́́̌̀̽̊̂̅͗̀͆͊̆͊̉͊̽̅̇́͑͛͋͑̒̏̿̈́̃̒͂̒́̑̀͒̀͂̂̑͛̅̒̈̇̐̇͒͛̔͛͑́͌̉̏̃̈̐͌͑̿́͗͛̀̋̔̈́̊͋͂͌͑͒̿͋̋͑͊̒̉̆̈́̀̍̃̃̋͛̉͒̂̓̓̀̊́͋͌͌̓̄͐̿̃̊̏͊̊̉͑̅̍̍̔͒͐͑̉́̌̈̍͒̏͗̍̆͛̽͂̑̈́̓̐͐̇̎̀̂̌̅͂́̈͆̀́̍̃̇̿̂̋̈̿́͛͌̔͆̀͒̉͛̂̋̉̅̋̋̆͆͌̋̓̓̂̆̔̈́̓͐̽̓̐͑͛̀̒͛̈́̿̄̑̂͌͒͑̎̀̆͗̄͛̆͌̂̈̈͒̀̾̊́̈́̊͆̇̃̀̂́̅̍͗̽̈́͒̇̈̄̋̀̎̄̈́͑̈̐̔͋̆̈̈́̑͂́̑̀͂͗͛̂̀̈̓̀͌̆̍̑̏̊̔̽̔̋̓̅̂̉̅̄̐̈́̐̊̒͒̀͑͊̎̈́̊̆͂̄͒͊̅̅͋͑̽́́̀̉͑̽̊̅̀̽̅͐͆̎̈́̾͂̊̒̆͋͐̑́̊̄͗̈̉̑̀̐͐̈́̿̈́͗̓̋̅̍̍͆̊͗̐͌̈́̀̀̎̅̔͒̉̾́̈́̂̿͒͒̌́͐͌͋͋̈́͗̓̂̍̓̒͋̔̏̆͂̔͗̀̒̓͗̽̅̓́̏̀̍͆͋͒̒̈́̎͐̒͐͋̎́̓̈́̓͋̂̏̈́̈͗̑͊͛͛̊̋͌̑̍̂́̈̂̓̈́͋̀̂͋̎͂͂̐͛͗̈́͑̈́͐̅̀̂́̽̾͒̈́͂̋̊̎͊̃͑́̽͐̏͑̀̇̇͐̏͆̾̈́̑͊̀́̅̏̎̀̐͒͌̓̓̍̐͒͊́̒̊̎̆̇̔̌̈́̋̾̔̃̑̐̒̃́͐̽̿̐̾͗̔̆̀̃̾͑̒̈́̍̅̂̍̔̋͑̈́̍́̌̈͒͑̂́́̍̄͂́͂͑̽̾͐̉̇͒̀̄̇̆̂̓̓͆̓͂̈́̏̂̔̊̋̀͆̑̈́͗̈̌̃̀͊̆̋̉͛̽͌̾̽̃͐̔͑͛͂̃́̿̿͂͆̒͌̍̈̆͆̀̍̆̆̀͑̓̽̈̎̈͌̈́̅͑͑͂̐̋̌͌̍̍͑̌̈́̾̌̾̃̈́̂̈́̏͂̆̃̒̔̈́͑̽̇̓͑̏̀͌̾̓͑̔͊͛͗͊̅̐̐̊́͗̋̈̀͐͐̄̃̋̀̃̔̊͑͒̊̋̔̌̓͗͗̃͊͐͆̋̓͋̉͑̀̉͂̂̈̎̑̈́̋̄͐̈͋͆̋̄̇͛̔͋̐̔̍́̔̑̒͂̾̀̂͂̓̋̉̐̎͐͗͗̂̋̏̌̈́̃̀͆̄̍̆̒̾͌̍̈͆̈́̊̒́̌̈́̀̑͊̇̀̽͛̎̇͋̿̉̌̔́̇̎͗̏̏̃́̋̓̏̃̐̔̈̐̏̃̈́͌̿̋͑͂̀̋̄̄̿̈́̏͆̈́̊̎͂̈́͋̔͛͗͊̋̈́͑̿͊̃͆̿͑͋̈́̔̐̐͒̒̓̎̔͒͒͋͊͗͆̎̈̍̾͐̉̋͑̃̈́͌́̎̃̔͗̔̒̿͊̀̄͛̆̋̅̒͆̓͛̒̊́͌̈́͐̍̍̇̆̌̓̏̽͒̋̓̍͛̋̔̆͌̓͌̅̌̔́̀̐̉͂̈́̀̀̃̒̎̓̀̈́̂̋̅́̓̉̂̔͋͑̒̍̔͊̍͌̈́̏̂͛̈́́̽̈̅͗͊̈̈́̽̈́͋̈́͆̏̽̏̆̊́͑̀̿̀́̔̔̆̎̄̉̓̈́͆͐̏́́̐̈́͐̽̄͗̉͒̉̈́͊̎͐͂͆̍̓̆̊͂̎̄͒̒̌̌̈̈́̇̄̐̀͌̓̈́̊̀̅̈́͂̍͋̽̈́͐̌̐̀̊̈́̑̽̃̃̋̉͒͛̀̽̒͐̔̒̿͐́̒̈̆̇̍̌̃͋̑͗͂͛̽͆͑̈́̐̓͂̃̚͘̕͘͘̕͘̕͘͘͘͘͘͘̕̚̚̕͘͘͘͘̕̚͘̚͘̚͘͘̕̚͘͘̕͘̚̕̕̕͘͘̕͘̕͘̚̕͘͘͘̚̕̚̕̕̚̚̚̕̚͘̚͘͘̕͘̕̚͘̕͘͘͘͘̚͘̚͘͘͘̕͘̚̕͘̕̚̚̕̚͘͘͘̕̚̚̕̕̚̚̚̕̕̕̚̕͘̕̕̚͘͘̕̚͘͘̚̕̕͘̕̚͘̚̚͘̚̚͘̕͘̕̕͘̕͘̚̚̕̕̚̚̕͘̚̕̕͘͘̚̚̚̕̚̚̚̕͘͘͘̕̚̚̚͘̚̕͘͘̚͘̚̕͘̕̕͘̚͘̕̚̕̚̚̕͘͘͘̕̚̚̚̚͘͘̕̕̕͘͘̚̕͘͘̕̚̚͘͘͘̕͘̕͘̕͘͘̚̚̕̚͘͘̕̚̚͘̚̚͘͘͘̚̕̚̚̚̕͘͘̚̚͘̕̕͘͘̚̕̕͘̚̚͘̕̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͠͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅ/̶̴̸̴̴̶̶̷̴̴̵̴̶̸̷̸̴̵̷̸̴̸̷̶̸̸̷̴̶̵̵̴̴̴̵̴̶̶̸̴̴̷̵̴̸̵̷̴̵̵̸̷̸̷̴̸̴̸̶̴̶̶̴̶̵̶̷̸̴̸̵̴̴̶̴̷̴̷̸̸̵̸̶̷̴̵̴̴̴̸̶̶̸̶̴̶̶̵̵̸̷̸̴̶̸̸̶̴̸̸̴̶̸̸̷̴̸̶̴̴̵̸̴̴̶̸̸̴̴̷̶̶̵̵̶̴̶̸̷̶̶̸̷̵̵̸̵̶̵̷̶̵̴̸̵̵̷̵̴̵̸̸̴̴̵̶̸̵̶̷̶̷̶̴̶̵̷̴̶̵̸̵̴̷̷̸̶̷̴̷̵̷̸̵̴̵̷̸̵̶̶̶̸̸̶̸̵̴̵̸̵̵̶̵̵̴̷̵̷̶̸̷̶̴̴̷̸̵̴̵̴̶̵̶̷̵̵̶̶̵̷̶̸̴̵̴̸̵̶̵̷̷̸̶̸̵̸̴̵̸̶̶̸̸̸̶̵̵̵̸̶̴̵̷̵̷̶̴̸̴̸̸̴̷̴̷̸̸̴̷̷̷̵̶̷̷̶̴̵̶̴̴̵̶̸̸̵̷̷̶̷̵̵̵̵̸̷̸̷̷̵̶̵̵̵̷̴̵̵̵̶̴̡̨̨̨̡̨̧̨̧̨̡̨̧̡̢̧̨̢̧̢̢̧̨̡̧̢̨̢̡̡̢̧̧̡̢̡̢̡̨̧̧̨̨̡̡̧̧̡̡̢̢̨̡̢̡̨̨̡̢̡̡̨̧̡̧̨̨̧̨̧̧̢̡̧̡̢̧̡̧̢̡̡̢̧̧̢̢̧̧̨̨̡̨̢̡̨̡̧̨̢̡̡̡̧̧̢̡̧̧̡̨̡̢̨̡̧̡̢̨̧̡̧̨̡̡̨̢̡̢̧̧̨̢̧̡̢̢̢̢̧̡̢̧̧̢̢̨̨̡̨̢̡̨̧̡̡̡̨̧̨̡̢̡̡̢̧̧̢̨̨̢̢̨̧̧̧̧̢̢̨̢̢̢̨̢̡̨̨̢̢̧̧̨̧̧̡̡̧̧̢̧̡̧̨̡̡̢̨̨̧̢̡̨̡̧̡̧̡̡̢̧̧̡̡̡̢̨̡̡̢̨̨̨̧̡̨̨̧̡̨̨̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛͍̜̹͕̲̹̬̠̗̻̖͈̦̙͔̦͈̻̹͍̣̳̺̘͍̣͓̣̤̫̠̦̼̟͉͓̟͉͙̺̠̤̱̬̱̭͉̘͔͓͙͕̮̗͕̻̯̰̫͎͚͎̰͚̘̦͕͇̱̼̗̰̱̭͙̱̠͕̜͇̳͇̫̣͔̼̝̺͓̘͎͙̝̟̱̤͓̬̤̰̹͙̭̯͚͇̞͔̞̼̙̞̜͎͚͍̼̬̺̤͈̰̬͚͎̟̪͎͎̪̤̳̣͙̯͔͕͔̲̺̞͙̻̹̝͚̹̻̙̫̜̱̭̬͔̘̫͖͇̜͔̪̳̺͓̠̰̩̝̖̤̭͍̣͖̼̤̱̖̗̠̰͈̯̖͎͍̘̟̯̼̥̥̰̱̱͍͙̝̘̲͕̜̩̜͖͓̱̩̭͇̟̞̲̫̻̟͚̱͙̘̘̹͚͕̝͖̩̭̩̱̣̪̳̫̩̟͍͕̘̺͉̖͍̤͓͓̟̦̰̙̗͎̗̲͈̙͖̘͎̤͍̠̞͔̣̬̥̥̞̲̙̫̞̳̠̙̝͔̝͔̬̯͈̩͈̞͍͖̭̼̫̹̩̻͍͔͍̙̗̳̻̙̯̭̻̺̹̺̳͉̳̣͚͉͖̙͈̖̳͍̮̻̦͎̪̼̱̠̟̹̩͕͍͓̼̗̬̭̭̯̲̜̤̦̟͖̲̰̠͕̖̪͖͍͎̬͎͖̯̮̼̬̺̮̝̹̟̰̬̻̣̦̩̪͍̥̦̻̰̩͚̗͕̻̭̟̙̖͓̪̱̪̬͉͈̟̪̜̲̼̻͇̙̙̜̹͉̙̙̦̼͍̰̫̱̥̟̩͕̦͚͎̦̜̞̰͓͎̭̩͚̝̭̣̱̻̰͙̣̻̥̹͔̻̜̹̣̟͙͕̯̥͈͔̝̗̰̗̹̟͖̭͙̼̺̣͓̥͉͈̼͔̝̼̱͚̱͕̩̰̬̞̖̲͈̬̜̗̜͕̪͙̦̘̬̫̼̭̗̰̜̥̜͕̹͎̬̠͙̙̮̺̺͎̰̫̣̖̻̘͕͙͚̱̩̮̫̬̰̖̹̭͕̖̦͚̗̗̺̦̥͚̲̫͖͉͖̳̪͓̮̰̱̘̥̣̘͔̘̖͇͉̣̺͔͎͍͔͎̬̱͓͓͖̘̪̱̩̼̺̱̙̫̩̼̲͚̠͖͙̠̝̩̜̳̳̯͚̱̺͈̖̻̦̯̠̗̳̹̯͉͉̣̞̼̯͕̟̠̻͙̞̰͎̯̫̤̙̦̘̤̪͈͓̯̤̯͚̻̜͙̥̬̦̗̞̝͔͖̻̹͉̪̱̝͇̟̻̭̻̗̬͍̖̠̘̳͙̩̺̤̺̗̝͓̭̦̘͖̝̼͙͚͔͔̯͖̫͈̹̯̟̥̜͇̰̹̝̩͕̦̬̮̰̗̰̙̖̘̪͕͍͕̹̟̞̮̞͇̙̯̠̥̤̪̣̣͇̲̬̩̞̦̖̙̗̜̝̺̺̩͈̖̝̯̖̺̫̖̲͚̻͖̗̙͇̠͇̻̤̣̯̫͎̻̯̘̦̩̞͕̥̠̗̟̟̻̥̙̱̪̬̰͎̤̭̻̮̙̘̲̤̮̬͉̳̭̳͉͔̥̰͍̻̜̞̞̖̮͖̲͈̝͔̠̫̺̗̳̺̼̺͈̰̫̖̹͎͉̻̦͍͍̘̩̞̜̞̲͇̳̳̞̻̳̼̘̩̮̱͇̘͎̯̥̞̦̬̩͙̫̦͚͉̙̦̠̥̬̬̣̰̤̠͙̩͍͍̥͕̫͖͙̮̫̻̤̲̳͚̖̯͎̱̼͎͚͖͙̫̝͎̼̠͚̪̱̠͎̺̥͚̱̙̫͉̤̭̟̪͙̼̰̯̩͈͓̰͕͍̞̘͎̰̦̩̮̦͈̻̝̠͎͖̦̥̤͇̻̥̻̣̗̥̪̺͉̩̰͕͖͔͚͇̜̘̗̩̻̮͚͔̖̱̫̼̘̘̮̝͈͈̝͙͚̝̳̹̹̹̟̪͓̜̤͇̱̩̯͎̺͍͚̺̱̲̝̘͔̹̲͚̗̝̗̝̼̩̦̩̟̲͉̗̲͍̩̳̟̺̞̘͚͇͓͖̬̫͓͍̣͖͉̭̻̻̤̠͍͔͇͚̦̯̼̤̻͇̤̳̼͚̹̗͉͎̻̭͍͔͕̲̥͇̳̞̹̯̲͉̩̩̻̮̟͖͙̥̟̺̙͖̫̳̭̹̻̱̭̰͎̠̟̞̩͉̱͓̜͈̼͕̲̭͖̗͕͖̭̖̣͖̞̫͎̻̫͙̫̘̲̝̲̪̱̪̰͍̥͔̬̠̦̦̝̞̙̣̟̪͚̬̠͉̗̺̬͉̳͓̲̯̪̪̻̪̻̠̮̰͔̹̮̲̠̤̗̱̣͙͎̻̙̝̪̗̖̹̦̱͉͓̤̬̯͙̻̹̹̰͚͉͉̥̲̭͈̞̠̟̳̼̱̳̯̤̪̜̙͉͔̝͈̱͔̳͓̪̘̝̰̺̥̺̟̜̞͇̗͓̫̯͖̮̞̩̤̟͓̲̥̹̥̺̯̰̣̠͈̳̟͈̘̜̲̫͇̰͖̤̜̺͕̭̞̯͕̰͇̻̭̜͉̪̱͇̗̺̲̗͕̙̘͎̺̲̪͖̪̞͉͓̮̥̝̯͍̩̼̪̫̥͖̰͓͈̪̼̫̦̹͕͓̱͉̘̪̹̖̤̱̣̰̮͔͓͙͔̹̖̠͉̣̤̰͔̩̳͕̬̫͎̫̪͇̞̞̘̲̙͉̭̦̯̼̻̦̺̫̞̰̺͙͍̭͔͚̥̠͉̩͈̞̯͍̼̻͇͎̮̖̱̹̭̞̭͎̞̖̹̭̭̠̤̭͖͕͓͕̥̙͕͎͔̝͕̰̩͉͉̺͎̗̺̰͉̜̦̮͍̰͈̺̖̻̞̲̣̯͎̦͉̤͔̬͔̙̬̩̜͙̩̺͚̻͉͖̥͍͎̤͓͓̼̫̙͈̰͈͉̗̮͕̣̟̝̳̪̖̞̤͈̜̠̩͚̜̝̝̞͉̼͚͎̼̰̞̮̼̺͙͓̮̥̩̬͇̞̺̬̩̗̬̳̲͕͎͕̱̠̟̗̖̯̞̖̬̯̜͎̟̤̖̺̣̥͎͚͇̺̦̫͔̙͎͈̫̞͈̖͖̫̤̗͎̘̱̜̘̩̪͎̤̙̰̖̞̱̜͎̰̲̮͓͕̫̻͕͍̹͚̱̘͇̯̙̩̬͍̝̫͍̤̭̣̜̤̬͎̩̺̫̹̞̼̭̰̲̰͓̣̳̦͎̫̬̲͈͍̮̣̪͖̗͔̞̩̯̝̺͕͉̞̩͉̯̟̭͕̣͖̬̭̯̠̱͇͚̯͇̻̖̯̫̠̣̠̗͇͙̩͔̗͔̘͎̻̼̞̥̘̟̘̙̘̩̟̘̼͎̹̱̫̮̦̳̹̭̳͈̻̱̹̯̮͕̜͓̹̤̝̱̝̖̼͖̻̖̦̘̩̻̖̞̭͉̜̳̪̣͈̬̯̥̙̥̺̤̯̳̠̖̞̞͇̝̳͍̭͕̘̭̦̥̮͕̱̫͓̙̮̹͉̯̣̗̝̩̰͚̺̯͓͍̫̰͇̠̫̲̻̲̯̟̹͍͙̝̟̪͓̣̘͎̯̣̯̞̼̳̮͚̫̗͍͙͕̩̟̗̫̠͇̗͓̯̦̠͈̙̦͎̘͖̱̪̭̫̘̲͈̯̖̣͎͕̪͕̱̰͕̙̜͍̝͓̲͚͕̱̥̮̯͖͍̤͔͍̭̱̞̟̠̪̯̟̬̳̺̬̤̥̲̟̣̹̟͇͇̲̘̟̣̰͖̪̬̞͍͖̯̣̪̟͉͔̞̠͔̟͍̙̯̞̣̬̹̼̟̯̣̲͍̜͎̼͙͙̮͚͓̪̠̰͖̱̺͖̥̬͔̪̳̠͔̺̹̣̤̬̘͍̪̥̪͍̥̗̩͔͖̣̣͖̜̳͕̳̩̻͉̣̯̥͖͉̗͇̮̹̟͖̞̲̠̠̟̬̲͇͚̝̘̼̟̦͖͙̱̭̠̜̟̣͇͕̪̘͉̗͖̱̰̳̹̥̝̘̻̱͍̭̻̬̗͖̩̥̥̖͓̪̠̞̘̺̥̘̬̤̠͕͙̥̬̖͙͕͉̝͚͓͙̳͎̪̼͉̩̦̥͈̰͈̣̹̬̤͔͎̹̩̞͈̣͖̤͍̦̜̙͎̩̠͉̰̯̻̜͚̱̹̖̥͖͙̰̬̻̺̺͔̮̝̥̠̭̥̟͉͚͎̠̣̤͓͕̣̝̺̗̗͎̤̤̭̲͕̣̗̥̟̺͇̣̯̤̱͕̭̼͍̬̟̥͈͈̳̗͓͖̤̪̞͔̞͈͕̻̩͕̥͚͚̺̙̫͎̦̝͓̳̖̦̮̬̝͇̠͈͚͕̟̺͕͈̬͕͈͇̤͉̩̣̹̮̰̦͈̖̗͖̲̹̦̮̰̱̫̗̻͔͉̺͇̘̦̤͕̜͇̯̮͖̼̟̜̝͖͔̼̝̭̘̗͔̦̘̜̱̤͔̜͓̮̜̣͎͎̰̮͙̦̥͖̯̝͔̺̥̠̖͎̺̦̯̮̲̹̪̥̥̘̫̜͓̘̣͎̣͍̻͚̱͙̟̫̻̰͔̠̣̯͕̭̤̮͍̥͈̹͚͔̜̳̱̹̩͇̫̭̳͈̦̥̪̰̣̯̖̞̠̙̭͍͙̘͙͖̲͓͍̥̘̮͖̺̝̲̹͉̖͙͇͈̆̅͐̀̈́̔̌̀̿̆̈́̏̂̄̔̓̈͐̆͑̓̾̌̐̇̋̓͗̽͂̄́͑́̌̓̅͛̐̾̊͌͋̉̒̉͌̓̾̐̃̂̉̈́̒̽͊̽̈́͋͑̍̍͆̓̆̾͐̾̈́͆̈̅͐̅̾̈́͗́̓͆̽̍͗̒̓̑̔̿̀̽̑̽̐̓̑̽̔̈͐̈́̀̓̒̂̊̐̔͂̄̀̉̓̊͒͂͐́͑͐̎̅̈́̇̾̓̎̉̈́͛́͌̏͌̈̈́̐̑̄̅̀̌̏̒̊̅́̓̾̍̆̅̔̽̏͑́̀͒͒̔͊̄̊̂̔̈́͌̂͂̾̾̊̈́̄͊͗̋̈́͒̾͋̄̔͆͒͂͌̊̄̂̀͑͒̽̔̈́̈́͌̃͋́̾̆̔̓̓̏͐̈́͋͂̑̔̒͒̈́͌͆̋͐̇̂̈̽̾́̃͗́̎̈̈́͌̈́͐̾͌̉̓̿̽̔̍͑͌̂̿̑̎̂̈́͋̇̌͆̑͒͂̔̐̐̍͒͂̌́͗̊́͋̐́͐͆͋̌̄͆̏̓̎̃̾̽̔͐̊̾̎͒̀͛͂̂̆͆͐̔̐́̏̀̂̐͆̏͑̏͋̂̈́͐̂͒̅̓͐͊̋̆̂̅͗̈́̇̽͊̂̃͑̏͌̆͂͑̐͌͋͆̓̀̄̈́̉͋̉̓̎̉̉̃͛̂̋̀͊̿͂͛̀́̆̑̉́̀̂̍̇͗̈́̈́́͛̒̀͆̊́̈̃͂̐̿̊̐͗͋͆̄̿̀̍͒̒̔̾̆̓͗͂̆̊̓̔̄̓̆̏̌͆͂̊̄̎̎͆̽͛̌̋̋͆̈̎͗͂̈́̓͐͑͆̎̑͆͂̈̏͗̎́̎̍̉̉͆̋̓̌̌̓̂͒͒̋́͛͊́̀̉̇̀̉́͛͌̌̂̏̾̽̈́͊̔̇́̋͒̓̿̈́͐̈̓̋̾͛͆̿̾͂̀̒̾̀͆̉̌͑̈́̀̓̄̀̑́̌̉̈́͑̂̓̃̊̆͒̎͑̆̍̇̃̾̅̒̉̋̄̈́̂̀̇̉̔̾̌̏͆́̏̈̆͌̂́̊̍͛̈̌͛̇̅̈́̎̇̊͑̇̿̂̐̀̆̉̐̿̏̍͗͂̿͒̅̓͌͊̑̽̿̋̋̅̒̉̆͋̀̒̽̈́̋̈́̈̔̾͗̊́͋͂̆̎̎̓̃̌̌̎̈́́͒͐͛̊̀̌̈̿̋͌̈́̾̽̐̄̉͐̀̏̊͂̐̋̾̀͋̑̂̇͂͋͐̋̓̔̀̾̒͊̿́͐̈́̒̒̈̑̈͂̃́͋̀̂̑̔͗̄͐́̉̌̂̾̓͋̎̋̔͑̋̈́́͗̔͐̒̒̍̄̃̅̃̃͗̓̀̓̓̆̀̈̽̈͛͗̂̇͑̔͌̔̃̈́͑̿̓̑͂̋͛͑͐̽̈́̂̀͌̒̊̀̆̒͊̍̔̌̑̀́̈́͂̀͑̔̐̀͆̌͛̎̿̉̓̓̅̌̅̒̉̎̈͐͋͆̂͗͑͌̔̌̑̋͐̓̉͋̐̑̔͑̑̓̔̎̐̓̉͌͐͋̓͐̒͑̄̍̂̑̊̓̈́̆̔̌̓̽̌̋̈́̉͛̈́̈́̄̈͛̈́̑̋̆͑̎̅̃́̂̿̊͆̿̈͆̃́̃͛̊̆̀̐́̓͌̐̀̈́͂͋̂̉̓͋̈́̈̎͒̏̔̃̽͒̇̃͂̏̈́̓̓̿̿̂̍͌̈̊͌̽͂̑̈́̎̃͐̎̉̅̆͒̈́̈́̓̑̑́̃͛̿̈́̈́̽͊͗̃̈̓͌̀̓̐̌̐̆̀̆̑̈̎̀́̋̋̆́̓̒̀͆̊̎͗̈̓̓̑̀͑̾̔͊̔̾̊́̎̿̆̂̑̾̑͌́̐͒́̆͐̈́͊̃̐̉̋̂̔̈́̊̐̃̍͛͌̀̽͋̎̌̒́̿̀͐̐̆̏́̍͒̏̎͑̏̽͐͂̽̏̈́̓̔̈́͐̊̉̾̀̐̔̔̈̀̇̈́́́̎̓̎̾̿̾̎̈́̔̄̓̅̏̃̏͛̉̿̐̅̌̆̆̈́̓̿͌̋̇̀̌̿̽̓̃̅͆͊̈́̔̆͌́̄̅̈̈́̀͒͒͆̄̓̑̓̂̓̀͂̽͛̈́̅̍̇̅̍̇̎̈́͌̒̀̎̆́̌̿̍̄͊͆̂͆͆̇̄̓̀͂̔͊͆̂͋̒̑̓̋͋̓͑͋͛̓́̂͗͋̒̈́͋̽̋̈́̿̑̈́̉̊͐͆̐̐̾́̾̆͂̓͂̅͐̅͌̋̈́̽́̉̆͑̿̎͑̀͛̋̾̓̾̈́̒̒̇̽̓̈́̈̃͛̆͗͋͆̎͊̐͐͊͗̏̂̆̀̈́̃̏͋̆̂͋̓̈͂̌͆͛̀͗̑̾̈́̇́̃̀̎͐̓͑͗͂͋̾̃̍͋̔͒̓͑͋̓̊͗̓̂͆̿̌͛̍̈́̂̈̈͗͂̓͆̉̈́̈́̽̽͒̽̿̓̔̓͒̓̅́̐̀̒͒̌͋͑͛͆̆̏͊̔̀̈̆͊͂͒̔̀̔̐̆̃͆̈̈́͒̂̏̇͂͐̍̀̿̓͐̔́̾́͋͒̌͛̄́͑̈́͋̽̏̎̃̓̄̽̔͛̆̿̋̌̌̓́̊̎̌̄̑͗̍̌͆̉͗͑̐̑̑͐͑̆̅̓͗̍́̊̊̾̄̄̏͒̒̒͌̂̊̎́̊̑̈̀̉͂͋͌̋̅̑̓̃͒̆͗͐̒̂̋̅̋̽̆̀̔́̎̇̊̊͂͋̃̈́͗͆̈̏̄͆̍͗̈͆̌̓̋̑͗̈́͛̃̊̓́̀̿̽̐̍̎̀̓̽͑͐͑̾̆̿̅̈́͗͑͂̆͆̈́͗̊́͊͑̒̆̃̏̍̍̑̉͑̓̀̐͊͊̈́̂̀̊̔̂̇̍͌̈́̈́̑̐͑̊͂͂̃̏̄̋̒͊̅̓̇̒̈́͛̊̔̓͗̓̂̑̀͗͊͑͐̽̌̈̿̊̍̅̀̓͋̏̽̒̓͊̍́̅̆̓̆̔̈́̈̒̿͂͗̍͊̿̉͗͂̇̊͑̽̇̋͆̃̓̍̂̈́̏̓̓͒̾̑̏̋̋̃̿̉̿͑̅̔͒͋̀̊͌̆̇̇̌́̋́̐̿͑̋̀̽̈͆̓́̂̾͋̊́̍̈́̑́̒͌́́̓̂̅͌̀̉̀͆́̄̔͒͂͋̌̇̄̐͆̇̓̓̿̍͐̇̾̀̐̌̇͛̑̆̒̃̂̃̓͐͐̑̅̌̀̆̍̈͊̊̿̎̋̑̎̈́̍̀̓̾̈́͆̀̓̓́̂̍̿̇͐͂͒͒̽̿̇̓̏̿̄̇̿͗̄̂͋͊̆̽͋͆̃̐̽̐͋̉̉̍͋̾͂̍̊̏̏̾̇͛͐̓̿̔̿̔̀̈́̃́́̍̾̈̓͐̈́͑͋̈̈́̏͂̎̓̆̈̐͌͂̊̀̀̀́̄̔̉͌͗̍̆͗̂̽̑̄̅͋̉̄̈́̒͊̌͛̒̒̌̐́̌̉̀̈͗̿́͗̿̉̍̏̾̉̈́͊̑́͆̒͑̌͐̑̑̑̽͒̾̒͌̒̀̉̇͆̅͂͌̿͐̉̃̐̿̈́̎̓͛́̄͒̔̍͌̀̈́̓̈́̋̎̈́̎̍̊̓̓̓̐͛͐̈̎̈̎̏̓̄̈́͛̽̃̇̔̑̀̅̔̄̏͛͂̇͐́́̌̄̃̈́͗̂͑͋̅̆̉̈̎̂͛́͆̊̽̀͒̈́̑̓͒̑͒̈̈́̔̍̅̏͌̆́̾͊̄͛̌̃̈̓̄̿̈̏̃̓̃͊̾̅̓̃̎̔̔̃̌̌̆̈́͌͐̑̉̎̊̃̅́̋̀͒͒̑̔̈́̾̈́́́͌͋̀́̅͒̎̀͋́͆̀͑̂̀͂͐̋͂̍̔͐͐̀́͒̂̿̐̅̊̿̋̾̍͂͌̓͂̈́̾̃̅̓̔͗͊͐̎̈́͒͐̂̈́͆̊̾̒̊̐͌̏́̋̇̉̓͗͂̄̅̌̌̈́̈́̆̊͗̅̈́̏̓͊͆̐̃̿͂̑̿͛́̿͑̉̀̊̾̓̄͛̆͐͗̄̀͒̋̎͐̊̎̅̊̃͗͐͒̀̐̀̋̍͒̈́͌̌̈͒̈̏̀͋́̾̔̎͌͒͑͆͛͒̍͒̊̿̉͆̇̃̈̓̂́̀͐̆̓̂̚̚̕͘̕̕̕͘̚͘̚̕̕̚̚̚̕̚͘͘̚̚̕̕̚̕̚͘̚̚͘͘͘̕̕̕̚͘̕͘̚̕͘͘̕͘̕̚̚̕̚̚͘̚͘͘̕͘͘͘̚̕͘͘̕͘̕͘̕͘͘͘̚͘̕̚͘͘͘͘̚̕͘̕̚̚͘͘̕̕̚͘͘̕͘̚̚̚͘̚̚̚̕͘̚͘̚̕̕̕̚̚̚͘̚̚͘̕͘̕͘͘̕͘̕̚͘̕̚̕͘̕̚͘̕̕͘͘̚̕͘̚̚̚̚̕̕͘͘̕̚͘̕̚̚̚̚̕̕̕͘͘͘͘͘͘͘̚̚͘͘͘͘͘̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͠͝͠͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͝͠͠͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅ/̵̷̷̶̶̷̸̸̷̶̶̶̴̵̴̴̶̷̵̶̸̵̸̷̷̷̵̵̶̴̶̵̷̵̵̷̸̵̷̶̷̵̸̶̴̶̷̶̴̴̷̸̷̶̷̴̶̸̴̶̵̶̸̴̷̴̶̶̷̶̸̶̷̸̷̴̷̸̴̸̷̷̴̸̸̸̶̷̶̵̵̵̴̷̷̵̵̸̵̴̵̸̴̷̴̷̶̸̷̸̷̶̴̸̸̷̷̵̷̴̶̴̸̶̵̷̷̴̵̶̴̷̷̶̵̷̵̵̶̷̴̴̶̸̶̶̴̴̷̸̶̴̴̸̶̴̶̴̸̶̷̶̴̵̷̷̷̶̵̷̸̷̶̵̸̷̷̶̴̶̶̶̴̸̷̷̴̶̶̷̵̷̶̷̸̷̸̵̶̸̴̸̵̸̵̸̴̶̵̸̸̸̸̴̵̴̸̵̵̷̴̶̵̵̵̴̴̸̵̸̴̷̸̸̶̴̸̴̵̶̵̴̴̵̷̶̶̵̵̴̸̷̴̷̷̴̸̸̶̶̵̷̷̶̸̸̵̶̶̶̶̶̴̸̸̶̶̷̶̵̸̶̶̵̵̵̴̷̵̵̵̸̷̸̴̶̶̵̵̶̶̷̶̵̶̷̴̵̵̸̴̴̴̴̶̶̶̸̷̵̵̴̶̸̸̵̵̷̴̷̶̷̸̷̵̴̷̷̴̶̴̵̸̸̶̵̨̡̨̧̡̧̨̡̢̢̡̡̢̨̡̨̨̨̧̡̢̧̢̨̧̢̨̡̨̢̨̡̧̨̨̡̧̢̡̡̧̢̧̡̨̢̨̧̧̡̡̢̨̨̡̢̨̧̢̢̨̨̨̨̨̡̨̧̧̧̨̡̨̧̨̧̡̨̢̨̢̨̧̢̨̡̧̨̨̧̡̧̢̡̧̧̧̡̧̧̡̡̢̡̡̢̧̢̢̡̡̨̢̧̨̨̧̧̡̢̨̢̧̧̡̡̨̨̢̧̢̡̧̡̡̨̢̢̢̨̧̨̡̧̨̢̢̡̧̢̢̡̢̧̢̧̡̡̡̢̢̡̢̢̧̡̧̧̧̧̧̢̧̢̡̢̡̨̢̨̧̢̡̢̨̧̨̢̡̢̡̢̨̧̧̨̨̢̡̢̢̢̡̡̨̨̢̢̧̡̧̧̡̢̡̡̧̨̢̧̨̧̨̢̢̡̧̨̧̧̢̨̧̢̢̡̧̢̢̨̢̨̡̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̬̻̖̥̺͔̲̜̫͎̲̪̞̯͎̺̹͕̰̭͉͔̞̪̗͚̙͖̰̗̖͙̭̗̺̙͙͈͔͉̳̙̮̪̲̤̲̰̺̱͚͕͖̰̜̯̼̖̠͕̰̰̳̳̱̩̭̩̯͍̘͓̭͓̮̬̬̤̻̫̻̞̱̼̫͓͙̘͕̫̩̥͖̦̙̩͍̗̝̹̙̤͇̭̭̦̣͇̱̰̰͔͎͔̲͇̞͍̩̻̬̟̘̤̞̫̫̦̘͓̭̖͍͍̩̼͉̻̲̣̞̼͉͇͍̱͉͈̖̝̫͇̭̞̟͔̜̭̮̹̗̱̯̖̮̞̲̞̱͕̬͖̖̭̬͕̠͚̰̖̮̯̘̞̻̖̤̲̦͎̟̩̠̹̻̫̼̙̩͎͉̩̭̺͖̙̖͖̜̞̰̩̺̭̟̦͓̥͍͙̼͙̺͎̤̣̤̤̼̦̯̯̫̲̱̗̠̠̬̹̻͇͕̟͚̱̟͈̘̖͍̗̰̖̮̯͓̟̭̪̬̫͎̣̹̝̪̫̻͚̳͖͖͍̬̼̩͍̳̣̳͕̰̭̲̲̩̗̝̹͍͚͙͉͔̤͉͖̦̗̣͎̩͇̭̬̼̬̞̰̘̟͇͈̯̪͚̦̘̖̹̘̹̥̰͖͈͓̬͖̺͉̩͇̺̹͙̦̖͔̙̞̘̹̰̹͎̣̫͎̝̬̞͙̟̻̩̟̮̰̳̮̮̘̝͇̞͉̭͍̫̮̙̣͉̬͕̥̪̥̤͕̤̭̟̦͉̦̪̞͔̩̱͚͙̙̤͖̳̳̥̝̝͈͈̙͚̟͍̬̯̞̯͕͍͚̣̼̝͙͔͎̦̱̟̜̬̠̥̭̙̘̝̫̹̻̖̟̩̙̹̹͈̬̝̰̟̠̝̤̘̻͉̠̖͚̥͇̝̝͙̩̘̺̻̞͎̲̥͕̘͖̩̞̗̘̰̠̮̙̟̖̳͍̳̪͙̫̪̣͍̠͎̖̱̻͓̞͓̞̱͖͓̲̣̳͈̖̟̙̙̬̙̺̹͕͔̦̜̼̲̝͔̖̘͖̹͓̪̫͕̖̥̼̗͍̗͖͙̖̱͉̘̖̥̼͓̭̻̟͇͖̖͙̱͈̰͇̝̱͈͓͔̹̻̘̙͖͕̦̫̫̠̱̬̲̻͎̥͔̬̮͕͖̠̗̪̖̻̼̖͔͉̩̻͉̼̯͓̟̝̘̖̻̖̟̞̗̤̬̙͈̘̘̳̲̻͖̤͍̤͙͇̫̠̬̞̪̼͈̺̪͔͕͎͓̪͖̞̦͚̪͉͙̣̻͔͎̙̼̥͓͉̘̙̼̰̤̖̥͉̘̫̠̳̣̦̬̮͚̗̼̪̫̞͔̳̱̰̤̱̻̳̹͙̘͈͍̣͎̥̯̫͎̺͎̟̮͍̘͇̲͓̳̜͍̝͙̘͍̠̫͎̫̳͉̹̱̝̖̯̜̼̗̗͙̻̠͎̝͔̫̠͙̬̣̘̪̲̘̥̤̺̞͙̜̟̙̻͇͓͖͕̰̻͖̹͕̤̣̦̙͕̻̪̼̱̳̘͕̯̖̘̞̖̱̼̟̜̮͕̰̱̻̱͕̣̙̘͍͕͇̰̳̲̣̝̫̦͎̦̘̭̜̠͉͖̥̤̺̞̬̘͍̲̟͔̖̫̳̯̥͍͙̣̣̭̘̦̯̳̞̰̠̟͈̼̱̻͕͉͕̫̼̫̹͇͕͓̪̤͓̫̺̣̭̭̟͔̤̗̱̥̠̹̝̠̘̣̠̳͇̭̬̝͇̼̹̯̪̳̟̝̜͕͕͔͚͉͍͉̻̰͎̗̦̲̦̙̭̱̦̼̲̠̟̰̙̬͙͙̺̼̼̱̼̥̬̖͙̩͈̰͉̤̯̯͓͕͓̪̥̩̘͖̹̻͎̬͉̖͉͚͉͉͕͎̺̺̭͙̘̲̼̫̣̙͈͇̲͓͙̣̙̝̲̫̗͔̖̣͉̯̰̦̺͖̟̭͈̣͖̼̪̖͖͉̤̰͈̙͚͎̰͖͇̥̝̪̮͔̞̫̩̗̠̺̟̹̥̳̼̖̰̥̼͍̰̜͔͍͖͇͙̞̝͈̪̙͕̟͉͖͓̳̜̱̦̟̭̱̪̳͎̟̰̼̭̘̫̣͙͈̤̦̭͓̥̩͎͈̼̜͓͍͍͉̰͎̠̺̹̞̱̰͓̙̜̝̠͇̱͕̻̖̝̲̘̲̻̮̭̯̳̠̥̖͚̞̱͔͉͔̺̼̟̜̝̫̲̞͉̼͚͇̖̣̻̘̗͎͍͕̮͚̝̩̠̯͉̪̲̫͈͇̯͉͉͈̬̗̬̝̘͇̳͓̱̹̹̬̭̯̙̺̮̗̞̲̺̲̳͙͔̥̗̼̜̳̹͓͇͖̙͇̳͉͕͙̗̞͍̠̹̘̟̣̺̺̪̲̗̹̺͓͇͎͍̘̝͔̜͎̰͎͎̬̝̠̩̬͖͚͓̣͖̖͇͕͍̮̥̻̣͔̖͓̟̲͓͍͈̱͔̰̳̤̹̙̲̘͎̺̤̩̯̯̣̣̳̲̰̪͎̦͓̭̖͈̼͉͔̙̠͚͓̮̝̞͉̗̺̲̣̳̰̫͕̦̭̪͚̭̼̞͉̪̯̺̖̝̰̘̺͎̙̻̣͓̰̙̪̳̪̲̣̰̘̙̺̮̱̼̩̪̗̮̘̞̼͍͇͚̼̮̼̞͈͉̥͙̲͙̙̮̺̙̤̠̬̪̖͕͓͖̭͕̝̤̱̤̮̟̱̻̠̗̭̱͓̱͚̘̪͙̝̼̝̗̮͓̠̝̦̙͍͍̱͍̩̯̙̭̗̣̖͙̲̠̪͚̱͍͉̹̗̙͕͓̥͚͓͉̼̭̮̗̩̟̳̹̟̝̺̫͍̟͓̯̣̲͔̻̘͎̺̬͙͈͎̱̫̻̯̯͖̪̟̭̞͉̹̥̠̱͕̬̦̹͓̠͕̺̬̙͈̘̥̜̺͈̗̟̯̬͍̹̖̱͙̦͕̫͎̞̺̺̳͍̣͓̘̠̝͍̮̤͚͔̙͎̫̻̹̪̤̗̳̣̘̳̞͎͍̲̪̤̼͖͚̯͙̟̮͖̠͓̭̦͉̘͙̠̯̺̤̪͉͉̗̤̺͕̟̯̣̯̹͙̠͉̠̠͖͇͇͔̰͈̗̫̰̗͇̥̭̦̥͍̟̜̱̪̱̦̦̳̭̻̯̪̬̰̱͙͕̩͍̹̟̙̗͓̹̦͔̫̼̙̪̗̭̹̫̺̹̗̗͔̬͖͚̯͖̝̞͕̱̻̪̰̦̝͉͓̲̞̳͓͚̼̟͕̫͓͔̼̭̭͔̦͙̻̪͕̘̣̱̥͓̲͇̦̮͓̫̼̲͙͇͙̥̦͚̰̮̥͕̲̤͈̤̥͓̱̩̗̙̼̦̟͎̝͈͔̰̗̩͉̳͍̤̠̪̲̺̯̰͓̮̝̬̦̹͔͎̭̠͈̱̼̝͚̻̙̱̟͚̥̜̮̳̭͖̘̳̭͚̹̰̠͔̦̤̠̪͙̖̺̙̠̩̳̪̟̞̯͙̤͕͓̬̯̥͕̟͍͈͙̱̳̲͈̹͕͈̬̙̮̮͉̝͉͈̼̘̖̗̗̻̬̲̝̤̼̟͕̟͕̘̼͚̦̹̙̖̘̳̙̠̞̳͚̣̗̺͖͈̥͇̭̼̖̩̝͉̙̗͙̹̝̤̤̠̞̮̺͕̯̭̝̣̰̫̼̠̮̘͚̦̳͚͖̖̥̣̦̲̳̫͚͍̭͍̤̰̩̩̻̲͉͎̝͔̗̰̞͚̩͍͓̺̞̩̘̲̣̪̺̬̦͚̣̦̼̫̟̲̥̹̮̺̳͇͓̮̺̤̖͕̭̟͍̝̹̹̯̱͓̬͓̩̥̲̻̯̙͇͙̻̬̥̪̜̫̝̹̯͖̟̟͈̤͓̟̯͖̪̹̥̱̥̻̤͚̳͔͎͉̼͍̥̞͚̜̯̤̤͍͍̺͙̗͚̬̩̞̣͕̯̯̯̩̟̺̘̯̥̪̖͍͙̣̠̦̠͈̰̪̮̞͖̣̥̞̞̗̱̟̲͕̰̬͍̪̠͍̘̼̫̦͈̤͓̣͓̝̜̩͍̤̳̙̤̺̟̩̙̫̳̫͚̹̩̠̫̙͉̠̺͎̥̙͎̞̟̩͙̰͕̘͙̩͎̬̪͈͎͙̞̜͔̬̗͓̟̯̱̻̘̪̬̼͓͔̠̪̻͚̥͕̜̮̘̤̱͔͖̳̰͚̤͖̗̦̗̻̖͉̹̲̥̺̼͕̙͎͔̘̥̟̦͕̻̱͖̮̝̙̮̰̖̫͉͇̟̯͔̣̻̰̘͖̺̤͖̲͈̹̫͖͈̞̝͍̤̠̠͈̙͎͚̜̩̘̜̙̳̩͎̰̟̗͖̼̰̣̯̣̙͇̙̳͎̯͓̳̺͔͈̗̳͙͍̼͈̤̼̪̹̘̹̳̼̯̟̫͙̥̳̞͖̘̻̹̱̪̺̩̣̬̖͉̼̖̦̤͙̫̖͙̮͈̹̥͖̗͎̯͇̰̜̤̗̩̩̞̬̫̥̮̮̳̺̯̮͇̻̜̰̲͙̦͎̩̠̻̱͉̰̫͎̰̣̠̪̘͇̬̻̹̭͇̮̮̳͍͚̝͙̖̹̟̫͓̙̥̮͖̹̻̘̺͈̥̳͍̘̝̞̃̅͗̔͑̃͐̈́́̈́́̃͐͗́́̓̇̄͒̂̔͂̈́͋̋̉̋̒̉͗̒̎̐̈́͑̽̔̌͌̀̓̍̍́́̅̀̏̓͛̀̄̃͆̀͂̓͑̈́̇̊̾̍̃̉̀̌͊̀̇̂͐̈́̔̓̐́͌͗̌͌̇͊̇̇̏͂̽̒̂̊͌̔͂̿͑̔͋̌̃̋̎͌̔̅̑͑͗̊̆̀̂͑̉̊̈̈́̍̂̑̍̇̀̀̀̽̊́̎̏͒̊͌̓͋̐̏͒͆͑̃̔̏͆̒̅̍̒̔̍̐̉͐̿͋̒̓̉̀̓̈́͋͊͛̅̑̈́͆̿́̌̽̎͋̈́̅́̾͋̃͑̈́͑̅̑͛͑͌͒̔̈́̾͌̈́̒͆͐̋̐͑̑̉̾̌͌͑̈́̆̋͊́̀͗͊̌̏̒́̇̆̐͛̀̓̂̒̈̆͊͋̂͗͐̽͊͐̈́̈̋̉͑̋̎͊̄̌̊́͗̅̊͛̑̐͛͆̄̆͑̂̓̑͂̌̀́̀͐́̆̈̔͛̒̓̓̿̐͑̏̒͐̋̍̒̔͌̉̆͛̒̀̒̈́͑̑͛̆̅̈̆̅̓͗͂͑̽̈́̽̏̍̎̐̔͌͆͐̀̂̈́̈́̈́̃̉̇̐́̅̔͂̿̐̀̐̾̈͐́́̐̈́̑͐̐̀̾̇͑́̇̒̆̅̄̎̅̇́̈́̀̑̈͋̄̈̀̀̆̍̇̊̎͌̃̊̌̆̄͊̄͒͊̂̒̐̐̋̀͌̐͐̒͊͗͒̌̆̋̀͋͒̄̒̓͐͆̄̈́̂͗̊̔͒̔́͛͂͗͌̾̔̽̐͒̂̈̓͋̏̍͊̀̓̈́͐̈̃̐̓̋̏̉̌͐̾̓́̔͋͊̆̍͂̍̀͆͐̑̈́̍̓͑̿́̌̈́̊̽̂͗̿̒̍̉́͑̈́̈̃̀͗͂̏̎͆̒́͊̀́̈́̎̃̓͆͆̏͌̅̓̀͑͂̑̈͐͆̏̔̈́͑̂͒̾͆́̓́͆͒̔̇̔̀̌̋̾͋̓̐̓̾͑̄͆͛̂̔́͑̉̆̃̇̈́́͒͊̒̀̓͂̒̃̂̌͑̅̎͋̓̿͌͐͆̑͑̀̑̉͆̌̿͑̇̈̀͆̈́͒̔͊̽̒̍̀̑͊͒̓͋̆͐͋̄́̎͐̄͛͒̊̄̋̓́͆̐̈̇̂̀̿̍͑́̒̾̐̓͛̑͌̓̅́̈́̿̑̉͊͑́͐̓͆̏̈́͒̎̈́̋̅͊́̃̓̈̔̽͂̋̾͗̇̓̿́̉͗̐̇̃̿̒͊̎̏͒̐̀̃̍̿̐̍͂̀̓̈́́̋̍̇͐͗̍̄̓͑̿̑̌̐̅̈̈́̔͊̈́͛͒̅̿͛̊̿͌̓͂̊͐́͑̽̋͛̑͒͑͋͗͗̑̏́́͒̔̽͊̓̂̾̃̏̌̒͗̈́̓̃͗̉̍͑́̎̾͆͛̋̃̿͌̿̉̉̌͆̾̃̆̌̆̈̃͐̇̈̐͛̌̽̃̆̈͛̉̐̀̂͊́͐̇̆̈́̏͌̂̀̐̉͌̃̏̊̌̃̋̌͂͗̽͗̍̽̿̉̅̎̄̍̈̄̿̀̆͑͐͆̿́͛̾̌͊̏̐̊͑̇̈́̓̓̔͂̈̿̍̃̇́̏̌̈́̂̓͑̋̒̊̓̏̒͂̀͂̋͒͌͆͑̑͆̿̀̈́̑̃̅͂̈́̇̃̀͑͊̌̋͂̊͊̎͆̈́̅́̅̅͑͋͛͆͂͊̎͊͛̀̎͐̏̽̋̂̓̋͊̌͑͂̆͂͗̄̋̊̈́̾̀̐̃͗̾́̄̊͗̀̽͊͆͋̐͒̾̐͒̃̈́̆͂̒̋̍̈̈́͐͂̌̔̔̀̉̾̔͒̓͐̍̂̇̓̿̉͛̈́̿̎̍̈́̄̿̇̆̿͛̎̈́̄̇̿̅͑̆̾̍̎̀̊̋̍̈́̑̐̈́̈́̀̍̍̅͂̀̈́̈̾͑̓̂̈́͋̑̂̄̃̎͛͐̋̅͐̿̋͋̌̂͌̾̉̀̿̿̌͆̒̂̅̀́̑̌͂͒̊̿̽̑͌̂̌̍̿̂͊͑̾͒̓̓͒̈͂̑̒̇̾̾̈́̉̑̋͊́̾́́͌̓̅̑͐̽́̂̓́̋̋̂̈́̏̈́͒̏̂̐̂͛͋̿̿͐̿̀̅͑̌̍̔̈́́͒̑̔̌̐̍̒̒̈́̃͒̈́̎͒́̏̌̌̊́͂̎̐̓͋̓̾̂͆̋̉̽̆̇̈́͋͋͆̓̃̿́̿͑̌̾̊̀̒̈́̒̀̉̋͗̅̀͛́̆̾̀͐̋͛̉̇͆̽͌͆̔̐̄͂̾́̈̋͐̔͛̄̽̅̉̏̈́͊́͛̐̉̂͌̄̑̌̔̐̐́̂̓͆̍̄̑̾̊̿̈́͆̈́̓͊̌̅̒̂̐̃͌̊̓̅̀̈̉͊́̾̎̌̈́̐̀̒̐̾͆̓̒̉̋̀̉̑̌̊̾́̌̑́̌̓̒͌̈̈́̏̆̎̿̔̌̎̀͛̂̆̎͐̌̐̓̓͛́̆̇͌̓̔̈́̒͋͐̃͌̾̉̑̄͗͐̋̓̆͌͛͗̽̈̊̀͊̉͛̀̆̈́̉̂̄͌̎̓̐͛̊͌̽̈́͆̽̊͆̓͋̆͆̈̍͒͊̐̔̅̑́̅̇̀͒͂̉̽̏̂̽͒̇̏͐̒̔̈́͑̾͆̈́͌͗̓̉̂̀̓̓͑́͒̒̊͋̓̐̿̿͗̒͒͐͆̊̐́̃̊̒̓̈́̌̎̽͋̅̇͗̒̿͌͑̏̀̽̔̓̈͐̃̊̃́̓̓̆̋̑̎̈́̌̇̏́̎̋̇̿͛͑̒̎̾̆̂̂͗̀̒͑̌̂͊̓͌̽͌̀̄͊̄̋͊̎͒̇̐̈̒̔́̍̽̍̂́͛̽͒͆̊̀̈̈̔̅̂́͑͑̊̊̿̒̊̇̍̍́̃̊͗̏̌͗͌͑͐̂̃̇̅̑͆͛̍̃̓͑̌̽̋̾͗̐̐̀̎́̈́̂̾̄̿͐̎̎̾̓̊͐̓͛̀̈̅̈̿̔̏̑̈́́̍̉̈̓̈́̋͗̅̎̊̂͆̓̆̒́̌̈̉͋̿̀̀͐̉́̒̊̔̆́̄͑̈̅̔̀̒̑̍̓̓̒̽̊̋̐̄̾͂͋̏̏̀͗̈́͗͂̽͂̈́̔̑͑̆̃̐̓̇͊̊͋̔̂̃̈́̎̉͋̿͆͛̈́̔̎̾̉̈́̃͊́̎̓̋̂̀̀̎̎̌̎̅͌͑͛̐̑̌̎̈́̈́̈́͊̋́̆̂̊͊̓͊̾̉͆͌̌́͌̏̇̓̏̓̎͗́̑̄͊̓̑̿̈̃͒̈͋̓́͗͊̈́̐͊́̐̃́̆̓̊̂̈́̒̒̊̃̍͊͛̓͐̍͐̑͋̎͆̑̓͐̇̍̒͊̎̑̊̑̽̽̾̊́̀̈́͒̓̿͋̔̽̍̽͑̄̎̇̒́̒́̿̿̋̈́̀͌͐͑̃͒͑͑̈́̏̈̅͊̐͛̃͋̎͊͌̄̓́͗͛̔́̓͛͛̅̔̊̽͑̌̆͑̀̌̀̃͂̔̌͂͐͗͋̾̆̀̈́͒̌̽̈́̀̎̾͐̈̔̀̀̄̂͋͑͗̎͂́̄̓̐̍͐̂̃͌̌̿̊̓̃́̈́̑̌̆̄̓̍͆̑͛͂̾̈̍̾̈́͂͆̅͐͋̒͑̓̇̊̎̍̀͛́͊̆̅̍̈̓̔̈́́͑̓̍͌͑̇̇̉̉̒̂̈́͋͂̎̇̏̂̿̆̽̽̈̀̓̔̅̈̎̓̉̋̑̄̓̿̈͑͗̄̎̓͌̽̈́̄̏̓͂̃̄̈̓̈̿͗̇͌̈́̂̎́͋̄̂͗͌͑̇͗̂̔̒̈́̃̔͑́͒̃̔͌̓̀͆͌̂̌̄̈́̂̾͋̌̓̔͂͂̎̎͆͆̈́̔̈́̄̄̒̒̓͌͌̇͐̂̏͂̔̄͊͐̂̈̉̓̈̈́̂̈́̈́͛̓̅̓̌͋͛̓͌̇͛͐́͗̎̽̊̌̐́͋̾̇̇̄̌̿̿̾̋̎̈́̒̓̂̆̈́̅͂̀̇̈́̓͌́͗̊̓͊́́̈́̈́͑́͒̊͒͆̀͑̋̒̎͊́͛̉̑̿̍͒̎̏̂̓̍͐̿̈́̎͛̇̈̃͛̿̈̾̒̓̌̑̈́͗̑̇̾̈̒̀͗̌͌͌͂̈́̂͂̈́͆̉̓͆̎͒̽̓̀̉̒͌̌̊̽̈͌́̃̍̀͑͗̌̀̍͋̌̓̇̅̾͆̎̍̓̑͊̄̈̾̿͐͆̉̽̀̾͌̊͒͐̉̈̊̀̔̎̾̈́͂̒̆͐̒̑͆͒̓̄́̈́̊̅̐̈́̋̾̓̿͋̇͆̃͋̽͗͂̔̿̑̈́́̔͊͒̂́̎̾̾̈́̀͂̈́͛͆̅̋̑̃̂͌̀̽̑̊̓̏̈́̓͐͌̔͋̄͆͐̕͘͘͘̚͘͘̚̚͘͘͘͘͘̚̚͘̕͘̕͘̚͘̕̚͘̚̕͘̚͘̕͘̚͘̕͘̕̕̚͘͘̚͘̚͘̕̚̕͘̚̕̕̚͘̚͘̚̚̚̚͘͘͘̕̚͘͘̚͘̚͘͘̚̕͘̕͘̚̕̚̕̚͘̚̕͘̚̚̕͘̚̕̚̚̕̚̕̚̕̕̕̚͘̕͘̕̚̚̕͘̚̕͘̚̕͘͘̚͘̚͘͘͘̕̕͘͘̕̕̚̕̚̚͘̚̚͘̕͘̚̕͘̕̕̚̕̚͘̚̚̚̚͘̕̚͘̕̚̚̕̚͘̚͘̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͠͠͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅ/̶̴̷̶̸̴̷̷̵̷̴̶̶̴̵̶̴̷̸̷̸̷̶̶̴̸̶̴̸̸̴̴̷̵̴̸̴̴̵̷̷̴̵̴̷̸̷̵̸̸̸̸̶̸̴̶̸̶̷̵̴̸̷̷̴̷̴̴̸̶̴̵̸̴̷̸̷̶̵̵̴̷̷̶̶̸̸̶̸̴̸̸̵̴̵̵̵̶̴̸̷̸̸̸̸̸̸̷̴̴̶̵̵̵̶̴̵̸̵̶̸̸̸̶̷̶̵̸̵̴̴̷̵̷̴̵̴̶̴̴̸̸̴̵̴̵̶̶̶̴̶̷̸̷̴̵̶̶̷̶̷̸̶̵̷̶̴̷̶̷̷̶̶̵̶̸̵̶̶̴̶̶̶̶̸̵̴̸̴̷̵̸̷̷̶̷̵̷̴̶̵̷̸̵̶̷̷̶̵̸̴̸̸̶̵̵̵̵̵̴̶̸̷̸̶̸̵̵̸̷̴̴̵̷̶̶̵̵̸̷̸̸̷̷̸̶̷̸̷̷̶̴̴̸̸̵̴̵̷̷̵̷̴̴̶̷̵̶̵̸̶̴̸̸̷̶̵̴̶̶̷̴̷̶̵̸̴̴̴̵̵̶̶̸̴̶̶̴̵̵̵̷̴̷̶̵̵̷̴̸̵̴̸̶̴̴̷̸̵̷̶̷̸̷̷̴̵̸̶̸̸̴̴̴̷̶̶̶̶̸̵̴̴̸̶̸̷̷̸̷̵̷̷̸̸̴̵̷̴̷̵̸̶̴̴̶̸̶̸̵̸̷̷̴̶̸̸̶̴̶̶̵̸̸̷̷̴̴̵̴̸̵̷̷̧̧̢̢̧̡̢̧̡̡̧̧̧̨̨̨̨̨̨̨̧̡̨̡̡̡̢̧̢̢̢̢̨̨̢̨̢̨̡̧̢̡̧̧̢̢̨̧̧̨̢̢̢̢̡̡̨̡̧̨̨̨̡̧̧̧̡̧̨̡̨̡̡̧̧̡̢̧̡̧̡̡̡̨̨̨̧̨̡̡̡̢̡̡̧̢̧̢̨̧̡̡̨̧̢̧̡̡̡̢̡̢̧̡̨̢̢̨̡̡̧̡̢̨̨̨̡̡̢̡̢̧̨̢̡̡̡̢̡̧̨̧̡̨̡̨̧̨̨̨̡̡̧̢̧̡̧̨̧̨̡̧̢̧̡̡̡̢̨̢̧̨̨̡̡̡̡̧̡̨̨̧̡̧̨̧̡̧̢̨̨̢̡̡̡̧̨̨̧̡̡̧̢̨̧̨̡̧̡̨̡̡̡̡̨̨̡̡̢̨̡̧̡̢̨̡̧̨̧̢̢̢̢̢̡̧̧̧̨̧̡̧̡̧̨̧̨̧̢̢̡̢̨̧̡̧̨̧̧̡̧̨̧̨̢̢̧̧̧̨̧̨̡̡̡̡̨̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛͈̭̪̣̘͓̮̖̗̩̭͙̼͖̠̙̖̜̝̟̮̜̱̟̩͇͎̣̘̲͈̞̯̮̰̬͍̼̪̺̣̻͉̪͕̠̻̬̯͚̣̻̻͍̥͕̻̩̥͈͎͚̰̘͓͕̫̟̠̺̯̙̪̭̰̥̩̪̤̫̠̜̞̼̼̹̤̜͖͓͙̦͚̠̯̭̯̭͔̫̫̠̥̬͇̠͓̺͙̣̰̦̦̻͎͍͍͖̜̝̘̥̬̦̯̪̙͎̦̟̯̪̥͎͍͎̪̞͓̼̠̻̣̯̻͙̳̫̫͇͔̭͓̫̳̗̫̬̟̖̝̠̬͉̰̰̯̩̼̝͎̻̺͎͍͔̩͇̖̳͈̫̗̥̗̳͉͔̞̦̼̤͙̯͕̬͍̜͙̳̤͔̙͇͚͕̰̣̘̯̣̞̫̞̰͈̬͇͙͉͍̰̼̯̞͖̹̫̪̲̤̭̠̭̫͖̻̫̖͇̟̩̰̪̝̥̠̮̲̞̠̦̼̖̞͉̘̮̯͖̮̦̥̤͙͓͎̜̯͚̹͇̹̠̙̼̳̞̠̯̰̤̞͉͙͍̭̣̱͓̻̫̗̺͙͈̹͙̖̻̥̬̙͙̱̭̣̬̫̫͖̠̦̙̼̠̜̩̲̜̺̯͔̙̯̲͍̱͕̻̜̺̥̝̻̞̖͔͎̜̗̭͓͖̭̬̳̭͉̣̱̘̖͎͓̯̪̘̣͓͔̪̳͈͕͎̪̻̮̼͙̮̭̺̝̩̥͚̗̫̬͍̦̫̼͈̖̩͉͙̖̙̭͇̘̭͚̫̹̘̼̗̻͚̙̹̬̹͔͚̰̦̠͕̹̰͕̗̯͔̱͖̟̻͓̯̩̹̙̼͓̳͉̫̳̗̖̱̤̲̺̮̮͙̠̰̳̟̹̼̟̘̹̣͈̫͖͖̩̲̪̼͈̱͈̼͇͓͉̻͖͇̦͎̰̫͎̖̪̮̘̳̳͇͈͓̘̠̦͎͈͓̤̹̲̮̟͇̱͉͙̝̠̝̩̗̜̫̜͔̮̣̜̫̥̖͇̻͇̠͓̤̹̤̮̮͎͔̼̱̻͍̹̞̮͔̠̭̞̺̻͓̩̙̦͖̯͈͍̦̠̯̙̣̳̬̝̩̤͚̫̖͖̤͍̮̟̳̲̬̜̥̹̪̮̠͉͈̯̬̲͎͇̟͎͇̲̳͓̩̘̤̘͙̤̝͉̟̤̱̫̪͍̝̙̘̘̠̹͎͔̣̭̮̪͎͎̝̺̥̯̠͈͇̞͚͇͚͚͙̺̩͖̝͙̝͕̭͎̻̱̩͎͔̟̣͉̞̯̯͕͔̬̟̞̗͇̟̠̗͍̹͚̮̼̬̳̣̪̫͎̜̬̥͓̬̜̝̮̙̖͔̱̤̮̮̻̦̪͚͓̲̝̣͖͇̝͚̻̝̦̯͔̩͎̘̼̰̙̖̝͓͍̭̭͙͉͚̼͖̤̗̻̝͖̻͚̰͇̜̲̞̬̤̠̩̭̭̖̙̥̬̜͈̘̹̺̘̲͖̯̤̙͔̲̥̬̙̙̖̥̘̰̯̪͕̳͎̼̰̣̠͎̱͚̗͔͓͚̠̪̟̥̱̬̟̠̟͎̻̲̩̟̪̮̩̜̲͇̗̳̤͚͙̗̘͎̠̬̬͎̮̺̼̜̥͇̳̳̦̘̳̱͕̠͍̪͇͙͖̙̬̯̜̲͓̟̩͉̮̺̬͇̞̠͔̫̙͈̭̬̪̗̯̗͎̲̫̣̺̬̮̫̬̺̣͇̤̜͔̞̙̻̻̟̝̘͕͈̫̪͓̜̳̬͉̞̠͙͎̟̪͓̗̯̪̥̯̩̼̤͚͍̳̩̬̼̪̪͇̬̖̳̣͖̝̥̖̙̙̗̯̦͕̘̭̳̟̙̪̖͉͍̦͉̣̻̻̙̩̹̻̖͎̫̺̹͈̝̰͍̝̪̥̯̠͔̮͍̜͇̹̟̞͖͎͍̼̠̩͇̳̪͍͉͉̣̗̯̬̥͎̼̯̦̥̻̱̰͉̟̹̮̬̣̯͓̬͚͙̤̜͓͈̗̮̯̖̘̺̰̳̪̱̟̗̹̺̟͈̹̹̱̜̺̦̥͎̫̹͚̭̤̱͈͚͙͍͙͇̩̪̹̩͇͖͚̩̩̖͔̣̤̗̲̺͉͈̹̞̭̙̣͓͚͎͍̮͇̳̣̗̖͈̘̗̗̬̺͇̮͖̼͔͚̪͔̩̙͈̳̻̪̳̰͙͙̳̪͈̤̗͔͙̞͈̖̥̙̳̗͉̩̲͚̺̤̗̻̤̜̝̰̰̻̦̼͔̙̙͕̟̦̲̹̺̦̣̲̼̬̙̤͚̟͙̣͕͔̣͔͎̲̙̭̣̙̳͓̖͕̟͚̘̱̻̮̖̻͎̖̟̦̱̺̹̞̱̥̻̦͍̼̤̺̘̼̪̱̘͍̳̲̩̜̠̘̼̹̳̻̪̭̪̤̖͚͓̺͓̣̹̲̘̦̭̫̦̯̞̖̙͙̱̥͍̩̲̞̮̻̦̦͇̭̮̼̬̺̜̟͔̣̭̙̩̭̖̫̱͓̦̤̦̮̜͙̗̱̰̗̺̟̻͇̲͖͉͉̜͕͕̗̮̤̘̘͎̘͔̝͉̮͔͓̖̩͚̲̠̟̞͕̲̗̥̼̱͍̺͈̰̳͓̣͕͚͉͙̟͙̦̝̠͉̮̻̘̥̖̤̗̭̖̞̟̜͕̳̪̥̣̖̼̞̙̙̱̪͚͔͈͙̯̹̖̥̗͖͚̼͕̩̥̰̹̖̹̞̝̗̜͙̬̟̰̣̯̺̗̭̜̱̘̖͈̗̥̠̤̻͉͔̬͇͙̤̺͙̳͚͕̪͔̺̣̜̲̼͎̦̩̩̠̘̫̜͕̻͕̖͖̖̱̣̯̹̳͚̱̪̗̱̙̹̖̝̫͚͕͖̝̟̮͓̝͈̝̹̥͓̗̘̹̝̘̰̤̝̪̠͈̤̮̘̤͍̬̖͇̩̹͉͉̜̫̝̭̩͔̺̭̰͖̰͇̗͈̙̲̫̹̞̪͕̭̦͖͇̪͇͓̮̜̙͙͓̼͕̖̻̺͙̙̳͕̺͇̬̪͍̲̻̘̝̲̘̳̹͕͓̥̱̣̺̭͔͇̦̼̺̮͎̭̺͎͙̯͕͓̝͉̹͇̥̼̲̩̬̱̪̰̖͍͓̦̫̱͖͕̳̪̫̣̼̰̮̻͕͓̜̙̝̭̖̙̖̘̭̬͈͓̪͙͕̬͕͓̺̺̦͙̗̹̙͇̗͔͇̼̬̳͉̱͕͖̙̮̺͍̼̻̹͎̻̠͎̹̹͚̻̦͖̼̻̰̲̖̞̗̘̗̜̱͖̻̻͉̰̼̥͚̼̰̮̯͚̺̲̳̜̘̦̮̠̦̻̪̬̥̦̬̪͉̱̮̘͕̜͈̣̱̳͎̱̻̲̟͈̣̝̼͍͓̭̙̠̰͕̺̠͔̳̜̪̣̦̪̱͉̘̙͖͉̙̯̟̣͓͎͓̜͇̖̠̥̤͍͔̘͔̻͍͇͈̦̭͍̬̜̰̺̳̱̗͈̖̼͓̰̥̗̠̗̼͍̲̦̯̘̦̗̭̥͍̫͚̺͍̠͇͔̤̦͇̝͚͉̦̲̭̺͙̝̰͇̠̖͖̦͎̰̲͕͕̻̦̺̦̮̭̹̼̙͇̤͚̦͍̗̬̰̝͇̻͚̖̜̹͚͙̣̻̫̱̱͉͓̟͙̬̜͇̦̥̘̖̱͓̼̰̲̼̱̦̞̤̝̣̞̲̼͎̜̬̣̖͍͈̣̦̘͉͖͓͍̘̘̞̟͚͎͚̮̯͚̖̖̼̖͔̲̣̭̖̥̣͈͖̼̰͚̺͓̲̪̩͕̠͚̪̦̲̗̙̟͖̗͍͍̮͉̫͍̳̺͎̬͉̤̰̲̤͉̥̬̭͎̯̗͙̩͙̝͍̥̭̟̘͇͎̹̯͇̻̘̤͙͕̱̝͇̪̙͇̟̻̙͙̫͈̙̖̻̣͍̟̝̦̮̩̬̰̦̭̩̖̘̹̩̮͖͖͓̱̟͖͚͔͚̫̜̝̭̟̣̼̱̭̖̠̺͉̦͔̥͉̬̲͍̪̮̥̼̙̟̦͔͍̯̲͎͇̦͎̣̣̠̬̲͎̻̥͎̞̖̱̬͍͙̫̭̼͖̩͓̤̮̝͇̲̜̣̦̬͈̩̩̝̦̗̻̹̺͙̯̥̱̼̹̥̩̖̟̼͈͙͙͚͙͙̝̝̙͓̼̘͈͈̞͎͖͚̗̪̞̰͉̠̺͍͔̯̥̠̲̤̥̠͎̩͇̯̤̮̦͖̣̣͖͖̮͕̣̫̹̦̻̙̫͚͈̥̗̲̣̠̟̱͈̬̯̱̫͓̫̬̭̺̻̘̮̟̘̲͉͍̮̙̦̺̗̤͇̣̣͈̬̬̦̖̤̱̘͚̜̱̗̭͖̘̰͚̣̪̫̠̺̤̮͈̝͖̟͇̘̘̬̺̹̰̜͍̲̹̫̜͎̪̖̥̖̮̱̯̖̥̞̬̯͚͉̺͚͓͉͍̪͔̭̖̦̰͈̟͔͚̳̞̱̙̯͕̪̖̗̺̫̼̪͇͓̩̪̗̺͖̙̳̩̝̼̞̻̟̪̪͔̣̘̥͖̬͕͈̜̘͕̫̙̬͓͉̦͉̜̝̤̺̻̻̠̝̝̯̲̬͇̼̟̳̖̠͍̫͎̤̞̼̲͉͈̗̫̥̬̘͍̤͕͕̖̯͙̥̤̦͈͕̱͙̦͓̣̺͉̠̤͕̗̟̣̯̟̜͓̘͍̞̯͚̱̩̯̼̜̝͔̬̼͇̘͇̭̞̖̜̯͈̹͈̹̝̻̦͍̙̮̱̳̪̪̲͔̻͈͉̜̳͈͇̺͙̤͓̜̹͖͔͍̯͚̣̥̻̥̳̲̥̱̜̮͈̙͕͙͉̜̦̯͔̬̖͓̳̫̺̭͖͇͓̜̩̬̞̫̰̘͉͕̟̮̮͓̠͖̺̥͕̪̥͖̳͖̦͇̯̪̦̠͉̬̰̬͉̳̹̰̟̹̠̠̤̳͔͖̳̯̪̟͓̼̙̺̤̤̰̳̮͓̙̰͔̰̼̫̦̮͕̩̺̺̞̲̣̬͎̞̘̘̦͎̖͉̝͔̜̠̜͕͙̮͔̱̞̼̦̜̞͍͇̖̱̤̥̝͈͔̲͇̬̣̠͎͉̱̠̬̦̪͕͕̳̫͇̲͉̯̻̮̻͓̩̭̖̹̠͈͓̲͈̭̼̦̗̲̪̠̭͖̤̲͔̦̱̝̦̤̘̜͔̰̬̩̘̘͙̱̗̣̹̟̤̗̜̠̩̤͓̫̩̤̜̟͓̰̺̣̖̫̣͔̖͉͇͇̗̮͎̬̝̜͈̳̻͕̱̳̝̜̖̣͎͉̲͎̗̺̪̭̝͍̙̠̘̳̳̜͔͑̈̏̌̄͋̏̈́̔̽̉̏̈́͒̔̀̐̊̾̅͆̿̅͌̇̔̓̃̈́͆͑̒̀̇́̑̓̆͋̔̓͊̃̈́̒̏̽́̀͋̔̏̈́̊̅̍̑̈̀́̄̑͌̈́̒͐̈́̽̎̓͒͛̄̀͂̄̔̀̿͛̑̇̉̔̏̽͗̔́̅̈̓̈́̋̊̌̀́̏̀̐̒̈́̎͌̆̀̽̋͋̔͑̒̉̑̈́̆̇̅͊̓͑̓̍̀͐̊̏̊̑̀̑̅̑̍͊͒̔̽̇̌̀̿̔͋̾̽̒̈́̃̍̒͐͛̃͑̑̀̌̓̋̊͗̒͆̽̍̑͊̐͗͒̀͑̏͋̄̃͊͂́̑̒́̌̒̍̽̽̊̌͑̑͛̈́͛͆̑͋͐̈́̂̃̃͋̐̽̈̇͑͆̊̍̍̈́̐̂̑̈́̎̐̂͌̾̓͊͒̀̾̄̋͑̓̀͂̐͗͒̓̈͛͆͗̏͋̋̆̈́̐́͊̆́͊̏̏̿͌͊͆̒̔̌͂͒̑́͒̑͆̑̈́̐͐̏̔̾̐͌̌͒͂̎̆͋̿̒̈́̃̈́̆͊͑̓͊̈́̉̆̈̇̓͂̿̈́̿̉̓̈͗̔̈́̌̀̂̂͒̈́̓̓̓̀̈͒̒̈́̊̇̉́̾́́̎̊̍̌̐̾̋́͛͛̄͌̅̒͒̓̈́̓͌̆̍͋͋̈́͐̈͛̾̋̾̈́̄̒̉͑̎̍̎̊̾̎͑̍̋̌͒̓̐͊͒̀̏͋̀͋͋̈́̀̓͌̏̄̅̑̌̂̓̈́̀̎̆͑̔̈́͒͂̈̍̄̔̀͆̔͑̓̔̿̈́͗́̈́͒́̋̓̐̉̾́̄͛͌̈́̋̎̀̃̓̄́́̏͋́͒̌͗̐̌̎̑̏͊͋́̉̀͑̆͂̿̂̒͐̐̓̂̈́́͂̔̿̏̆̌̂̀͆̈́̿͆̅̇̈́̽̈̔͛̈͊̃̐͌̀̈́͛̄̐̈̓̊̈́̎͐͐̆͛̈́́̎̄͐̈́̂̋́̄͋̽͋̋̈́͐͑̈́̈́͗͊̇̿͒͐̑̂͆̐̅͑̉́̐͂̃̄̀́͊̾͋̐̏̅͗̿̋́͊̃̍̇͛̓͛̎̓̄́̈́̈́̃̽̽̾̂̋̏̉̒̐̎̏̐͋̎̈́̌̈́̈́͌̌͆̽̂͗̓̇̽̂̓̉͛̃̾͋̾̌̒́̎̐͐̑͆͛̐͌̂̎̌̏̄̾̇͌̃̑̾͒̾̿̽̇̿̇́͐̈̿́͊̃̊͌́̌̋̋̄̏͊̀̎́̀̆̒̎͑̔̈́͑̈́͂͊͌͂͑͂͑̐̓̿̽͛̾̈́̑̈́͒̊̆̽̋̈͌̓̈̄͒̉̄͌͗͋̒̄̓̾̈́̈̌͋͛͗̆̈́̀͋͂̇̒̀̃̔̊͌̃̌̒̀̔̀̈́̿͐͑̋̂͋̎͆̿̀̀͑̇́̅͒̀͒͛̆̎̑͗̊͊̈́̀̃̑͂̇̆̓̊̈́͛͂̀̓͋́̈́̈́̽̀̔͊͑̆̐́̇͊̉̀̈́͛͛̽͌̎͗̾̉̽̉̊̏̈́́̈́̇̉͊͆̽̐̔͌̀̔̀̈́̆͊̈́̈́̀̎̔́͗͋̒͗̓̂̇̔̐͆͊̌̉́͂̀́͐̎͊̉͐̄͋̅͌́̀͆͌̃̃́̂̆̓̽̄̀̇̾̿͗̅̏̌̐̑͗̅̄͗̃̈͂̀̀͆̈́̉̈́̔̔̀̔̽̆́̓̈́̇̏͌̅̾͒̓͌͗̀̓̅͌̄̉͆̏̔̈́̏̽͌̌͐̔͒͊̒̌̍̇͋̋́̃̃̋̉̓̇̋͆͐̂͛̄́̔̿̃̍̊̎̔͆̈́̿̒̓̔̑̂̈́͑̓͑̂̂͂̓͛͛͐̐̈̊̆͒̌̾̓̉̀̾͌́́̔̽͑̅̍̔͂́̌̈́̔̓́͑́͒̅̋̈́̃͆̓̆̿̔͑̎͌̓͋́̏́̿̔͌͋̊̆͌̓̊̊̃̓̇̇̾̃́͆́́͑̽̓̿̃̐̾͐̓̓̎̄̊͂͒̌̏͑́̑̋͗̀̈́̋̾͗̔́͂̉̉̊̏͌̒̑̃̂̈̍͊͗͂̓̈́̽̔̒̆́̃̀̌́́͂̒̄̂̊̊̾͋̀̾̏̊̾̏̅̇͆̾͒̂͆͋́̄̋͋̉̅́̈̓̍̈́͐̽̾͑̌̒͛̍͒̌̏̑͌̾̿̉͑͑͆̅̽͋̈́͂͐̎̔̈̓̐̆̔̆͆͋̽̏̿̎̒̿͂͂͋̓̌̒͊̒͒̈̊̀̑͌̉͆̌͗͛̑͌͆̿̆͑̈͌́̋͒̓̐̀̑̂͗̽̈͂͋̈̆͒̇̈͛́̓̈́͛͌̀̽̂̇͛̓͗͑̑͗̂͐̂̍̈͗̈̇͌̆̀́̒̈̑̌́̄͒͌͒͒̈́̇̃͛̏́̎̔̂̈́̓̂̎̀̓͗̈́͂͒̅̾̑͊̐͛̊̎̀͋̂͛͐̽̐̌̃̓̍̋̀̾̋̔͋̔̾͋̀̋͌̑͆̆̿̈̐́͌̈͂̂̀͒̀̉͛́̒̇̂̈́͗̈́̿̍͒͌̆͒̿́͂͌̑͊͋̀̍͗̉͂̀͋̔̏͂̋̇͐̎͆̎̓̑̀̎̔̓̐̐͒̏̇͊̈́͗̔̅͒̓̈́̈̋͗͑̈̋͌̿̇̔̍͒͐̑̆͊͑̒̽̓̂͐̓̈́̈́̓̔̈́͆̋̃̌̈́͑̎̌͋̀̊́͊̎̈̐̔̔͂̿͐͗̊̒̾̓͋̎̈́̊͌͂͛̾̐͛̄͒̏̆̓̓̐̇̏̉̾̍͗̅͊̉̒̎̏̔͊̄̂̋̋̒̉͒̈̓̇͊̑̓͑͌̏̍̋̃͐̿̋̎͊͊̓͆̃̓͑̓̉̈͒̏͛̾̏̄̿̍̿̆̽̾̓̈̉͌̆̎̋͐̓̈́̓̈́͂͛̓̅̌́̇̈̿̈̃̿̋͊̒͂̈́͒̂̏̃̾̂͆̀̓͌̀̂͊̋͆͋͂̇̈́̈͂́̎̈́̇̾̎̇̒̐̉̐̎̂͑̃̐͌̂͋̆̎͑̇̀̈̐͊̓͗̋̉̈́̄̾̃̌͆͆̏̂̌̅̂̊́̅̔́́͂̀͑̌̋͗͌̅͛̉͛̄̀͗̾̒̿̅̆̐̔̎̐̒̍̈́̉̒̋͗̊̑̿͛̎͒̇͑̄̈́̒́͛̈́̿̈̿͐͋͑̄̀̅̐̅̈́̉̈́̓̾̇̈̊̿̀̔͆̇̀̉͊̈̅͌̑̂̿̈́̓̇̈́͂̓͊̒͋̈̓̌͋̅͗̏͗̈̈́́͐̇͒̈́͆͂̄̀̉͊̀̑̅͗̇̎̔̀͆́̌́̉̔̇̐͌̓̇̉̔̉̈́̋̽̀̈́̒́͗͑̄̉̄̾̓̏͊̋̽̌̊̉͆̏̎͌̄̀̈͊̓̊̈́̿́͆̎̔̈́̽̓̾͂̄̒̈́̀̑̀̈́̈́̈͆̉̂̂͆̀̓́͂̌͑̓͊̂͑̀̑͛̀̑̀͐̔̋͑͛̑͛́̽̑̃͒̎̄͌̐͆͐̂̎̏̈́̎͛̈̑̔͊͂͗́͌̽̎̃̓̂͂͗̃͂̀̃͛́̂̄̃̓͂̆̌̍̍̋̊͒̾͒̈̽̾̽͋̆̀̏̂͌̈́̂́̇͑͑͋̃̍̈́̓͑̏̑͛͑͗̐̑͌̔͊͌̅̀̆̈́̇̌̃̓̀̈́̑̃̔̿̐̍̒̓̌̍̈́͑̽̅͆̈́̓̿̃̓͆̓̿͒̎̄̎̀͊̑̽͌̊͆̐̏̐̐͐̔̔̅̒́̒̍̅͆̒̈̃̑̇̃̾̄̎̾̍̂̎̏̔͒̑̋̈́͐̈̎̈́̏̆̈́̊̈̇͋͆̄̀̅̅̃̋̎͂̃̽̽̅͛̔͂̽̿̉͆͂̀̃̓̆̎͗͑͗͆̓̑̅̍̓͆́͐̊͒̈́̈́̓̾̈́̈́̀̽̔͛̍̍̀̽̌͑̽̈́͋́͑͐̄̏̑̃́̐̇͊̒͗͛̾̒̋̊̃̈́̈́͗̍́͋̈́̐̅͌̈́́̎̈̄̄́̊̇̈͊̀̉͌̈́͒̊́͂̎̓̃͂̽̌̀̀̈́́͐̄̍͒̒͂̽̋͌̀̈́̆͒̀͒͋̉̏̏͊̈́̈́̀̒̇͗͑̾̌̒̌̾̀̒̎̋̿̈́̈̌͑̈́́̂͒͂͗̇̈́̌͂́͊̍̉͒̓͐͌̂̀̂͑̉͒̈́̑̔̎̑̂̈́̓̃̋͋̇̆͒͆̈̈́̇̉́̓̎̀̊͋̎̾̎̽̆̈́̊̄̐̃̑̑͂̈̀́̊̀̒̑͐̀̂͒̈́̐̏̇͂̈̏̎͑͆̋͌̅͊̎̽͗̃̊̀͋̂̀͗͂̀̆̐̔͆̒̄̿̐͂̈́̅̏̓̀͐͐͆͋̈̇͛̉̆́̃̔͛̾̃̍̓̐̅̀̍̿̿̿̐̈̇̏̑̃͑͆͊͑̔̊̎̎̓̏̔̅́̂́̐͌̂͛̾̅͗̂̉̎͗͛͌͐͒̾̇̀̆̓̔̈́́̐̓̎̔̅̎̾̈̓͌͛̌͗͒́̀̈́̓̒̐͆́̈́͌́͒͂̓̀̎̑̔̒̓͊̊̉̽̌͛̑͛͂̃͗̍͂͒̓̄͛̓͗͂̀̎̆̈́̏͋̒̋́̽̑̇͛́̈̌͗̓͗̃͗̈́̓̓̐̾̔̈́͒͆̀̍̂̊̇͗̊̓̍̽̎̔͌̍̿̓̌̽̃͊͂̂͋̽̔̔̌̊̅͒̑̈́̊̑͐́̂͒̂̋̊̌̉͆̋̈́̄̊͌̎̏͂̔̉̏̔͌͂́͒̃̌̽̾́͆̾͌̏̌̅̇̓̊̓̋̈́̏̾͂̑͛͑̉̊̇̂̽̒͂̓̉͋͑̎̏̍͒̔̀̈̄̑̊͛̇̀̉̈̋̄̅͒̑͊̀͒̒̐͊̿̏̎̇͌̂͋̌̅̋̐̓͛͒͂͑͐̿͐̑̾̏́̈́̔̂͛͆̓͒̃̑̄̉͛̓̓̓̆̏̀́͛̈́̿̈̉͋̇̃̎̈́̋̅̅͋͐͊̆̐̄͛̽̂͊͌̆͗̔̏̆̂̈́͛̔̔̎͒́͊̑͛̄̈̿̂̋̎̉́͊̃͌͆͐̑̔̈́́̄͋͑̈́̇̒̈́͒́̽̈͌͋̎̏̆̒́̓͗̂̅̆͌͒̓̅̓̈́͆͘̚̕̚̕̕̚͘͘̚͘͘͘͘͘̕̚̚̚̕͘̕̕̕̕̚͘̚̚͘͘̕͘̕̕͘͘͘̚͘̚̕͘̕͘͘̚̚͘͘͘̚̚͘͘͘̚̕̚̕̕̕͘̚̕̕̕̚̕͘̕͘͘̕̕͘̕̚̕̚͘̚̕̚̚̚͘̕͘̚̚̚̚̕̚̕͘̚̚̚̚͘͘̚̚͘͘͘͘̚̚͘͘͘̚͘̚̚̚̚͘̚͘̕̕̚̚̕̚̚̚̚͘̚̚͘̕͘̕̚͘̕͘̕͘̕̚̚̚͘͘̕̕̕̕͘̚̕̚̕̕͘͘͘̕͘̕̚̕͘͘̚̕͘̚̚̕̕̕̚̚̚̕̕̕̚͘̚̚̕̚̚̚͘̕̕̕̚͘̕̚͘̚̕͘̚͘̚͘̚̚̕̕͘̚̕̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅ/̶̶̵̸̷̶̷̶̴̷̴̶̶̶̸̵̸̶̵̷̸̷̶̸̷̵̷̵̷̴̵̴̴̵̶̸̷̸̴̷̷̷̶̷̴̴̸̵̷̴̷̸̶̴̶̵̵̶̶̵̸̶̸̸̴̵̷̶̴̴̶̷̸̷̸̸̸̸̵̴̴̷̶̶̷̷̴̸̶̸̷̸̸̶̷̶̶̴̴̸̸̵̴̴̵̴̴̸̶̶̴̵̵̷̴̸̴̸̷̶̵̸̸̷̶̴̷̶̵̴̶̴̴̸̶̷̶̷̴̷̸̷̸̶̴̸̴̴̴̸̸̴̷̷̷̵̶̶̴̴̸̷̶̸̵̴̵̸̵̴̶̸̸̵̵̷̷̷̴̸̵̵̵̵̷̵̴̵̷̴̸̴̴̵̶̶̵̸̴̷̸̷̶̸̸̧̨̢̧̨̨̧̢̨̡̧̡̧̢̡̨̢̡̡̢̧̢̢̨̨̧̢̢̨̡̧̡̨̡̡̡̧̢̨̧̢̧̧̧̨̢̧̡̨̢̢̢̢̧̨̡̨̢̧̢̨̢̡̧̨̧̧̧̧̧̨̢̨̨̢̡̨̢̡̢̢̨̧̨̡̨̨̢̧̨̢̧̧̨̨̡̡̨̡̢̧̧̨̨̧̢̢̢̡̧̡̢̡̡̨̢̧̡̧̧̨̡̨̧̨̢̨̨̢̨̡̧̢̢̨̢̨̧̧̢̧̨̧̡̢̧̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̞̦̮̰͓̻̲̥͚̩̤̪̱͓͍̠̣͙̻̻͍̩̳̙̻̳̺͈͖̦̺̻̺̖͍̳̺̲͓̫̫̲̥͇̮̤̜̦͍̙̠̹̝͙̭̯̬̬̭͓̗̣͖̗̜͇̙̜̗̥̰̰̻̞͍̺̯͈̞̰͕̹̮̳͍͍͔̹͍̠͓̲̘̦͔̰͓͓̥̳̪͚͙̬͔̤͚̻̳̘̰̤̙̲̮̤̞̞̰̘͙̲͎̖̱̻̜͙͉͓͙̗̤͖͙̫̩̹̘͇̺̖̟̦̝̤̼̖̝̺̺̮̘͈͉̤̤̖͍̠̺̖͕̳̪͎̬̫͕̝͈̜̮͔̩̮̲̺̦̜̞͈͖̰̠͉͈͚̺̦̭̻͖̱̰̗̦̯̠̣̭͉̳͚͔̫̠̗͚̼̱̞̥̟͈̳̝̲̰̞͎̖̜̟̬̠̞͓̜̥̖̺̞͈̯͚͓̬̜͍̭̜̩̳̝̞̫͍̠̞̥̼̤̥̣͉̗̗̬͕̣̹͕͚͖̪̥̻̳͇̰̰̺̱͓̘̘̼̦͙̜̯͖̖̟͖̱̩̖̤̮̫̖͈̺͕͖̼̙̖̣̺̮͍̥̻͙͓͈̻̺̞̦͔̝̗̳͎͇̤̺͚̹̩̗͚̥̪̖̲̤̭̩̗͉̞̘̹̬͔̰̪͔͈͍͇̰̣͖͍̤̦̤̝̞͕̮̝͉͇̻̺̲̪͔͚̱̝͈͉͕̱͚͈͈̯̰͇͎̯̻̜͍͍̙͍̞̳͙̥͚̞͖͇̻̤̣̠͈̱̫̰̭̦̻͉͇̣̥̼̱̣̱̮̤̦̬̬̝͚̺̱̳͈̪̹̻̘̝̘̫͚̘̙͓͖͚̫̯̼̩̳͎̜̟̭̤͕͇̟̲̬̳̮̳̣̺̞̮̼̜̞̭̩͚̰̬̞̻̠̲̝̰͓̟͔̳̘͉͈͔̞̲͎̹̻͈͚̫̪̪͔̠̠̺͙͇̬̻̖͖͙̭̦̮̬̫̮̖̤͇̤̖̲̖̙̤̩͔̦̫̻͉̩͓͉̗̟̼͕̗͓̬̰̯͉̰̻̭̜̟̗̼͖̘̫͖̲͎̱̪̟̻̭͔̮̮̟̦̰̱̖͓̘̭̖͕̗̬͉̺͍̬͕͇̰̖̳̪̘̖͈̙̝̘̭̻͈̥̩̻̳̺͈̪̮̜̤̝̩̭̱̺̩̭̞̖͓̣̦̺̠̬͇̰̲̟̩̙̜̱̯̞̝̠͙̞̩̲̟̫̣̯̺̤̤̳͓̝͖̭̝̥͔̠̹͙̖̗̣̬͕͕͔̹̯͎͚̥̟̞̦̱̙̼͔͖̰̫̻̦͈͉͉̯̝͇̥̩̻̗̪̦̞͕̖̭̩͙̦͈̱̬̭͓̩͇̺̥̞̼̥͎̫͖̗̮̖̣̰̠̳͚̭̫̫̰̼̫̗̦͙̠̹̗̹̗̫̰̲̙͖̰͚͈̫̗͕̭͈͖̝͎̜͉̯͍̖̘̗̼͇͖̬̼̹̬͇͖̙͍̫̮͕̠̤̘̲̲̺͖͇̗͎̣̞̲̱̮͚̯̗͇͔̭̹͚͕͔͚̖̱̺̲̦̼͙̰̲̯̤͈͓̳̮̼͎̫̘̦͉͕͎̘͎̗̟̺͙͉͇̥̤̱͇͚̱̙̗̬̫͚͇͚͚͔͎͙̩̱̲̦̘̤͖̪̟͈͓̘͖̼͖̳̟͚̙̜͎̫̱͚͔̹̞͖̗̳̻̣̙̯͍̟̹͚̞͕͙̣̮͈̫͕͎̦͕̹̩̙̠͓̹̻̬̣̯̖̜̩͖̥̪̫̞͖͉̝͕͎͈͕̭̰͓̘͖̙̣̣͙̲̼͎̠̖̱̝͈̱͉̻͈͓͖̖̳̹͕̖̺̞̮̭̙̥̮̹̯͚̣̮̟̞̜͇͎̳̰̝͍̪̙̪͔̗͉̰̙̰̺̳̝̜̟͕̣̦͈̮̝̮̟̖̟̘̠̺̲͉͈̟͍̫̭̯̦̬͚̦̬̹̮͙̫͚͉̘̦̺͔̟̥̻̘͖̤͓̯̼̠͇̙̺̗̺̱͈̙̜͕̗̗̱͖̬̖̞͎̙͉̹̪͉̦̗͉̖͚̝̬͈͈̖̜̖̺͚͍͚̠̳̯̰͈̪̞̩͙̩̳̰̪̜̬̙̲̪̠̬̙̟͚͇͖͙̭̖͎͕̲͓̥͇̹̻̭̖̗̼̜̼͙̫̘̙̭̯͕̦͚̮̞͙̙̫͎͉̺̗̱͉̦̰̥̠̞̫͚̝̭̙̟͍͖̫͍̭̭̺̳̩̬̪̝̺̮̻̲͉̝͓͓͓̦͉̖̜̜̯͔̜̫̳̮̫̼̤̻̮̮̱͓̻̼̜̳̞̼̯͉̘̫̟̗͉̘̲͓̠͇̻̗̹͖̥͕̝͎͓͓̹͖̞̭͈̝̯̻̞̖̰̣͕͕̗̺̻̟̟̜̖̲̦̮̖̱̗̗̪͕̹̮͙̘̭̫̖̪̼̥̝͙͇͙͙̜̮̱̼͚̖̣̟̺̦̘̙̞͍̮̬̹̠̣̳̼͓̤̤̘̝̳̭̯̰̻̖̞͙͙̙̼̖̩͚̹͙͙̝̝̙̮̳͉̦̳͎͚͙̞͔̝̣̘͎͚͇̱̳̪̥̮͓̭̼͚̣̺̲̤̳̱̦̯̗̬͎͎͍̬̰̺̹̤̙̞͕͎͈͚͚͙͕͚͇̟̠̼̼͙̱̖̼͎͈͎̦̦̠͍̫̬̼̯͇̳̙͈͚̭̝̖̙̫͙̻̟͎̫̥̰̤͙̬̳͍̫͕̖͙̰̲̗̰̲͈̥̖̻̖̳̮͙̫̣̤̯̠͍̼̻̬̳̯̱͈̙̗̙̞͚͖̲͍̤͎̪̮̹̻̫̙̲͔̺̩̻͇̲̦̺̬͍̜̲̙̳̫̦̬̣̲̞̤̗͈̤̯̰̽̒͆́̊̿̒͋̎́̒́͆̀̀͑̈́́̉͌̉͑͌̈̓̃̄̏͆̔̅̐͊̈́͆̔̀́͂̒̈́̈́̈́̃̽̌͐͐͐͌̒͒̎̓̑̿͂̃͑͌̅̋̍͛̈̀̓̇̀̉̏̋̈́̍̔͑̑̐̓̔͑̔͌̀̾̌͐̆̿̋͑̐̔͗͛̄̓̎̐̎̉͆̃̓̒̐͑̍̏̈́̃̿̇̄́̈́̉̓͗̾͑́̋͛͐̌̈̐͌̄̍̃̃̽̓̐̒̈́̑̃̈́͗̀̒̋͆̌́͂̔͆̑̅͛̅̍́̌̉͒̒͋̍̿̓̒̄̾́̾̈̃̈̋̓͗͛̌͋̔̾̅͊́̈́͌̉͂̅̍̏̊͂̄̀́͌͊̋́̈́͋͋̐̔́̇͊͋̑͊̈́̈͆́̃̿̓͋͒̃̄͂̌̐̾̂̉̈́̍̓͐͋̓͛̓́͒̑̒̈́̾̓̀̀͊́́͗͑̂̋͋͋̇͑̃̈̊̓̃̑̽̀͛͐̎̔̿͒̇͗̇͒̄͌̑́̓͊̊̋̔̾͊͑͋͑̎̽͑͌̽̇̓͊̓̉̊̇͂̄̋̿̽̒́̌̏̄̅̿̌͌̾͐̓̽́̑̀͊͆̇̏̒͒͋̏̀͋́̒͌̋͐́̅͋̂͆̽̑̓̋̑̾̀̃̾̆̐͋̽̂̈̔͐̃̋́̆̅͌̒̔̆̂̑̈́̎̎̈́̿́̈́́́̀͑͗̀̀̌̄̄̈́́̉͛͂̊̂̏̇̐̀̄̊̿̍̈́͑̅͒̆̀͗̈́̇̌͆̃̐̃̇̀̆̇́̃̋̅̄̍̈̑̈̓́̄̌̈̐̓̇̌̇̄́͒̑͑͑̈́̋̑͛͆̀͑̿͛̂̂̾͆̂͐͌̑́̆̌̿̃̍̃̓̆̑̇͗̏͌̎͗̽̀̎̓̐̔̔̆̍̄̔̽̒̈̑̓̎̌̏͆͗̒͂̎̐́̏̈́̈̿́̈́͒̈̏̾̈́͋͛̍̂̌̿́̒̒̎̽̂̋͊̅́̓̎͐̑̌̌̍͌̃͊̽̅̈́̂̈̐͆̈̏͆̿̈́͌͂̑̍̇̇͋̒͂̄̔̊͊̈̊̽̾̋̀̽̄̊̀̈́̉̓̌̈́̀̀̿̍̀̍̊̃͌̎͒́͋͑̈́͋͂̈́̌͆͛̓̂̋͂͗̾͒̈́̑̅̈́̋̈́̀̍̂̀̓̀̂̑̇̾̔̃̑́̓̾̽̽͗̇̽́͑̿̋̓̓̈́̋̿̔͑̔̎̊͐̊̇̉͛̋̾̐̄̀̀̀̔͌̓͌́̐͌̌̈́͆̆́͂̄̉͒͆͗̑̃̄̆͋̃̇̽̆͊͗̈́͆͑̒̌̑̒̓͂̓͗̃̔́̿̆̂́̊̒͋̀́̆̒̾̐̽̇̈́̉̿̇̈́̀͊̅̾͗͂̋͆̏̆̄͆̈́́́̊̍̓̑̇̿̐̊̃͐̇̊̌͗̾̒̈́̂̈́͊̈́̒͋̎̆̈́̔̔̀̐̃́̆̈̆͐̒̈́͆̓̀̅́̓͋͂̋́̔̍͆͊̓̍̽́͗͑̅̿͗̑͗̒̅́̃̇́̽͂͗͆̈͑̍͗̌̆̅̈́̈́̿̎̈̾̂̈́̏̓̀̔̏̌̋́̃̂̓͛̉͊̆͒͂̄̓̎̃͂̈́̏̔͛͛͒̔̿͑̀̔̋̌̔͌͆͛͌̐̈́̎̄̇̃͐̀̀̾̉̊́͌͗̈͒̌̔́͆̅̓͌͌͌͋̄̍͆͋͋̑̊̈́͐͛̅́̾̈̉͌̇̓̂͛̀̅̐̔͒̉̔̈̓̆͊̎̓̾̑̿̑̋̂͑̏̒̿̀͌́͑͑̽́̈́̽͆̋͆̾̑͑̈́̅͛͂́̎͂͋̏͋͌̋̎̊̐̈́̐́̀͂̉̇͑̎̀̀̀͂̈̒͋̄̐̿̾́̋̔̍̈͛͛̃͑̓̀͆̊̊͂̈́͋͋̈͒̀̌̄̀̅̿̑͆̒̎̎͑̏͛̑̋̅̀̋̀͆͆̆̽̏͗͐̆̊̈́̍͒̓͛̽̆̓̒͛̀̐͐͒̽́̏̅͒̆̇̏̀̆̀̔̆̓̽̋͋̆̏͐̉͑̉̊͑̈́͆͊́̈́̈́̑̊͒͒̽̊̎̌͛̈́͌̏̓̈̒̾̅̀̾̀͌̈̅̒͊͌̓͐̆̂͛̽͑̾͆͒̽̎͆̀̃̈̇̀̉͛͌̽̾́͆͒̾̀͒̈́̅͋͛̾̎̒̓͊͒͌͂͌̀̇͌̀̈̾̌̔̔̽̏͆̈́́̐̇̉͐̐̅̄͆̎̔̓͌̒̓̌͑́̈́̈͊́͆̈͑̀̈́̾͗̊̊̀̓̀̋̑͌̏̽̃͋̿̾̔̽͑̍͂̈͐͑́̌̑̓͛̏̇͛̈́̔͋̏͑̓͂̓̈́̈́̐̂̄͂̄̐̒̿̽͒̒̂͛̓́̉̅̔̇̆̔̊̏̿͑̀́̀̍̄͋̿̓̍̏͑̓̀̓͒͑́̌̀̔̋͆̊̌͌͂̈́̋͂́̀͆͛̍͛͐͑̔̏͂̔̓̓̌̍͊̏̍͐̾͊́͊͑͌̂͋͐̑́͌̆͑͋̀̾̏̓̾̽̋͋̊̈́́̇̒͐̍̓̿́͛͑̾̀̄͋̓̔̔̂̈́́̄͐̓̂̎̈́̽̾̋̐͛͛̈̃̿͊̎́͂͐̎̍͗͂͂̓̉́̒́̉͊̈́̓͐͛̀̆̈́͑̽͊̈́́̉̄͆̃́͗͌̆̆͆͆͑̑̓̒́̒̕̚̕͘̕͘̕̕̚̚̚̚͘̚̚̕̚͘͘̕̚̕̕̚͘͘͘̚̕̕̚̚̕̕̚͘̚͘̚̚̚͘͘̕̕͘̕̚̕͘̕͘̕̚̕͘̚̕̕͘̕͘͘͘͘͘̕͘͘̚͘̕̕͘̕̚͘͘͘̚̕̚͘̕͘͘̕͘̚̚̚̕̚̕͘̚͘͘̕̚̕͘͘͘͘͘̚̕̕̕͘̕̕̕̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͠͝͠͠͠͝͠͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͠͠͠͠͠͠͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅ/̸̵̵̷̷̸̶̵̸̷̸̸̶̵̴̶̷̶̵̶̴̸̶̷̴̸̵̵̵̶̸̸̵̶̵̶̵̷̶̸̶̶̶̷̷̷̵̵̷̴̸̵̴̶̸̵̸̷̷̷̷̴̴̶̴̸̸̵̴̷̶̴̶̶̶̵̸̸̴̷̶̸̷̴̶̶̴̸̶̶̴̵̵̸̷̷̷̶̵̶̸̴̸̸̸̴̸̵̵̵̷̶̵̷̴̴̶̴̷̴̷̸̵̵̴̵̵̸̸̵̷̵̶̷̴̵̶̵̶̵̵̶̶̴̴̵̶̸̵̷̴̶̴̸̸̷̴̵̵̷̸̴̵̷̴̴̶̴̷̷̵̵̷̵̶̶̶̷̴̸̶̵̸̴̷̸̴̸̵̷̸̴̶̸̸̴̵̸̴̸̸̷̸̶̴̴̵̶̵̴̷̸̵̵̵̶̷̸̵̴̷̶̵̵̴̵̶̶̷̸̷̶̷̸̴̵̸̸̸̵̵̶̸̴̷̶̵̵̶̶̷̷̵̵̷̴̷̷̸̵̶̷̴̸̷̷̷̸̸̴̴̷̴̴̷̴̸̵̸̷̴̸̸̷̵̵̷̸̶̶̸̴̶̶̷̵̵̷̴̸̴̵̸̴̴̶̸̷̸̸̴̵̴̸̸̸̶̵̸̴̴̸̷̷̶̴̸̶̶̶̵̸̸̸̶̴̶̷̴̶̶̷̵̷̸̷̸̵̵̴̷̵̴̷̴̶̵̴̷̵̶̸̸̴̵̷̵̵̴̸̴̵̵̷̶̸̷̸̸̸̵̶̷̶̴̷̶̸̵̸̴̶̸̸̴̸̵̵̷̴̸̶̷̵̶̸̷̴̸̴̸̷̷̸̶̴̷̷̷̴̵̴̸̵̵̷̵̸̸̷̶̴̷̵̴̴̶̶̶̸̵̵̸̴̶̴̴̡̡̡̡̧̢̡̢̢̧̢̧̧̢̡̢̢̨̧̡̢̨̡̧̡̧̨̡̧̧̨̢̢̡̢̧̢̨̨̢̧̧̨̧̧̧̨̡̨̢̨̢̢̡̨̨̧̨̢̧̧̨̢̢̡̡̢̨̡̧̨̢̡̢̢̧̧̢̡̢̧̨̡̡̧̨̧̡̨̨̨̢̨̢̡̡̧̧̡̧̧̧̡̧̢̢̧̨̡̧̢̨̧̨̢̡̡̡̧̡̨̢̢̨̡̡̡̡̡̨̡̧̧̨̡̨̧̡̢̢̡̧̡̨̧̢̢̢̢̨̢̨̡̢̧̧̨̢̡̨̨̨̡̧̢̢̡̡̡̧̨̧̡̧̡̧̧̨̨̧̡̡̢̡̢̢̡̢̧̨̡̨̨̧̨̨̧̡̨̢̢̡̧̢̧̨̡̨̨̢̢̡̨̨̨̧̢̧̡̨̨̢̨̨̧̨̨̢̨̢̢̧̡̢̡̡̢̧̢̢̧̧̨̢̧̡̢̧̡̢̡̨̡̨̨̡̢̨̡̢̢̡̡̨̧̨̨̡̨̨̢̡̡̢̧̧̧̨̨̧̧̡̢̢̧̧̢̡̡̨̢̢̧̧̧̡̢̡̧̧̧̢̨̨̡̧̢̨̧̨̨̨̡̧̢̧̢̢̨̨̡̡̡̨̧̧̧̢̢̢̧̡̨̢̧̨̢̢̨̡̨̢̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛͙̙̭̥̘̹͕̳͇̜̺̻̰͙̰̙̭̦̱͇̪̺̝͇̯̪̱̼̲͉͙̺̗̙̫͈͙̰̬͉͉͙͖̰͇̮̥̮̱̞̭̥͙̮͕̼̯̻̰̺̳̜̬̬̻͎̖̩̞͎̟̗̭̘̳̘̹̯̹̯̪̰͎̝̫͔̜͔̝̬̗̞̜̹̪͓̩͍̲̲̟͔̠̬͈͕͔̭͔͍͚̥̩̝̠̪̜̮͚̪͙̳̞̭̟͎͇̫̜̼̭̮̰̱͇͎̪̰̖͚̹̞͇̬̣̦̝̲̩͉̟̲̙̞̰̜̖̮̙̤̣̼͍͇̫̗͕̣̘̬͚̱̥̩͍͇̗͈̭͚̗͇͈̟̤̜͎̠͚̙̦̮̥̜͈͉̭̹͇̲̱̝̬͖̺̠̟̥̜̯̬̘͙̫̹̯̣͖͓͓͔̰̞̟̻̝͚̺̦̰̼̣͓̜̹̳̯̦̫͍̦̤̮͎̱͍̼͖͕͈̘̲̜̩̪̝̝͎̮̤̳̪̯̮͖̪͎̟̳̫͎̩̭̰͈̱͙̖̥̠̬̝̰͓̭̮̠̝̝͈̪͓͓̦͖̝͕͇͙̲̬͉̬͕̹̜̼̯̩͚̲͈̗͇͈̰̲̖̲̺͇̬͈̼͕̲̪͕͔̻̰̯̬̗̱͉͇̹̲̜̱̙̣̱̮̯̗̗̭̯̯̮̹͙̪͓̹̻͍̫̥̝̪̳̱̣̩̲͚̯̺͓͈͉͎̗̪̰̳̤͕̟̭͙̣͕͈̙̯̰̟̬̮̪̦̤̲͙̙̪̫̺̙͎̘͔͇̥̟̦͙͍̰͇͓̹̤͕̼̖͚̪̙̪̗̫͙͈̦̙̝͍̫͈̣͙̪̩̮̻͍̹̦͉̻̥̙̰̥͖̠̭̖̯̖͖̯̱̜͚̳̳̻̭͎̫̺͈̞̮̗̬̖̳͇̰̩͍̰̰̬̻̤̠̲̰̩̙͓̲̱͙͈͔̩̬̯͕̬̤͚̤͔͙͚̲̲͉͚̪͚̤̗̬̲̣̩̤̝̭̳̩̜̝͕̬̰̘̫̣̬̫͈͚͇̬̦͖̲͙̻͖̝͚̰͕̗̝͖͚̣̩̮̟̰͕̰̙͙̻̱͔̗̰̦̼͎͚͓̩̱̲͎̖̩̤͉͍̱̪̞͖̞͎̫̳̟̣̙̝̝̯͕̱̥̞͕̱̬͖͓̬̱̟͚̣̣̬͕̱̪̯̳͖̣̟̹̘̪̠̜̟̼̭̼͈͈͎͇̱͍̲̬͚͇̼̭̠̰̹͙̗̲̜̭͚̣̪̦̼̹̻̙͕̞̱̜̝̤͕̩̣̦͖̯͓͇͔͚̭̩̥̼̜͓̥͉͔̹̗̰̞̤̯̱̦̳̘͓̙̩̻̦̗̘̙͎͕͓͔̫̬̦̥͓̩͖̼̮̰̝̰͈̗̟͉̜̼͔̹̝̞͍̱̩͍͈̖̹̖̪̺͕̯͕̰̠̘̥̱͇͈̣̱̝̻̯̦̤͇̯͉̬̜̟̫͎̩̯͖͙̰̱̗̖͕͎͓͇͕͙̺̜͉̪̬͇̤̟͉̤̤̮̤̦̫̹̼͚͕͕̪̺͖̘̖͍̠̠̖͍̠̙͔̺̱̮̮͔̪̫͎̞̞͙̘̞̝̻̻̠̤̟̖͖̜̪͕̫͉͍͓̤̘̼̻̻̰̖͙̝̘̗̹̬̖̟̪̦͇̦̖͖͓̙̺̠̗̮̗̺̟̥̝̜̜͎̪̦̦̪̳͚̬̰̠͕̩̞͕̟̮̱̫̦̱͎̩͎̟̙̰͚̬̞̬̯̺͖̲̲̣͎̺̰͎̥̩̯̞̪̝̼̭̙̼̜̰͈̞̤̰̣̘̙͙͉͈͈̰̱̭͖̜̣̠͕̬͍̤͉̖̮̟̜̤̺̖͉͈̝͍̘̪̝͚̻͙̰͉̻̬̺͖̯̮̣̥̮̤̼̳͍͉̼͓̱̣͇̗̮̯͎͓̺̰̱̦̩̙̞̤͔͓̲̘̞̼̪͈͇̯̤̝̝͉̩̯̺̺̪̼͚̺͍͙̠̟̯̗̜̘͕̹̠͉̰͇̱̯̬̙̪̼̞̜̖̺̠͙͙̘̖̟̞̩̺̰̝̼̮̮͓͈͎̖̭̫̜̗̘̻̮͈̞̪̗͙͓̪͚̩͈̯͎͕͎̻̲̼̗̩̫̪͎̻̞̟̖̖̘̞̠̹̺̯͍͕̦̤͙̦̘̻͉͔̳͓̟͉͖͔̩͈͕̱̩̼͉̞͍͎̦̳͖̼͙̥͔̖̯̟͎̱͉̙̰̬̱̝̖̺͓̭̜̥͚͓̣̱̖̟̹̮̞̜̹̪̱̮̗̫̥̮̘̪̠͈͖̦̯̻̲̬͈̺̤̦͚̭̩͔͎̩̟̙̖͔̰̱͙͈͖̲̲̯̱̫͙̘̩͉͍͓͓̣̗̙͕̣͓̙͎͕͙̼̹̤̮͖̖͉̻͕̼̬͔͖͈̗̝̳̰̝̝͇̝̫̩̞̜̻̞͙͕͕̙̪͇̮̘͇̫̭͍̝̱̮̝̘͔͕̠̺̯̺̞̼͕̬̮̬̠̼̥̺͈̻̲̯̘̳͕̤͙̦̬̱̘̲͇͚̩̰͓̙̻̙̳̳̜̜̞͉̩̲̫͎͉͓̼͉͇͔̜̣̘͎̩͙̮̦͖͔̠͈̣͔̫̭̹̥̣͓̭̠̭̳̙̖͚̖̜͈͓͖͙̙̠̙͖͚̮͚͔̟̱̠̬̥̠̪̰͈̝͔̲̹͓͓̟̤͉̗̣̭̖̻͎̭̫͙͖͚̣̙̮̗͈͙͉̟̣̩̣̹̼̬̼̹͓̩͚̘̮̬̥̗̭̰̩͙͚͈̪͇͎̙͚̗̘̼̼̰̦̮̙̩̭̼̰͙̩̪̹̟͕͈̖̪̺̥͎̣̬̗̜̞̗̱̖͔̠̲̘̦͍̜̤̺̞͚͈̻̘͇͕̞͉̬̻̤̖̞̭̣̙̣̙̫͓̣̦̥̟͔͚̘̞̭̬̤͍͙̙̯̖̦̪̫̠̼͚̝͙͎̠͈͚̮͇͉͚̝͎̦̹͚̱͓̖̻̦̼̮͔̹̬͓̯̩̳͉̯̜̣͍̬̺͉͓̰͎̬͇̘̦͎͚̺͈̫̪̺̖̺͓̘̰̲̞͎̣̳̦͉̝̞̭̠̪̝̬̼̱̦͚͉̰̘̭̪̭̜͇̞̤̞͕̝̜̘̤̪͙͔͉̩̺̦̜͔̯͇̰͈̹̲̭̭̠̼̮͖̺̠̹̜̞̩͍̝̩̦̺̜͓̘̞̮̫̣͇̠͎͙̺̳̭̠̠̣̬͎͕̱̱̻̘̺̥̻̭̙̣̲̲͉͙̤͍̤̠̯̻̣͔̘͙͎̪̦͔͈̜̬̮̘̗̖͕̙̰̗̗̙̩̦͔͍̳̯̗͇̼̖̫̟̩̲̜̹̘̥̜͉̤͈̥̙̼̜͈̭̯̬̦͓̳͇͖̘̠͙͈̠̘̻͎͖̱͍̱̣̠̟͓̲̦̩̼͈̜̦͖͉̗̼̻̬̫̼̙̝̖͇͔̤̜̪̣̞̹̼̺̳̯͇̤͍̺̹͙̻̱͇̥̝̖̪̜̪̝͉̪̖̮̼̭̥͍͍̝̲̩̞͈̳̱͔̤̣̜̦̘̬̫̣̠̲̥̰͍̬̹̣̟̪̜̪͈͍̖̘̱̫̖̖͉͓̦̗̫̙̞͈̠͖̠̲̤̥̩̳̺̞͙̖̜̞̘̳̞̳̺̳̝̞̫̫̦͈̟̹̫̬̮͇̲͕̺̦̼͇̠̱͚̼̞͚͍̻̜̻̳̮̺̝̻̥͎̖̙̪͓͍̠̼̗̮̮̟̗̱͉͔͉̪̰͔͇͎͉̗̠̳̺̣̰̖͈̼͔͔̝̼̟̝̯͖̝͕͇̗͔̝̯̣͈̰̮̯͍̝͔͓̦͓̥̝̫̟̫̹͖͉̜͖̱͚̳̦͍̞̠̲̹͍̯͓̼̳̲̥͚͓̖͔̩̟͚̗͓̞̟̤͈̺̗̭̤̪̰̲͎̪̭̱̞̩͔̯͚̺̯̫̙̥̼͎̭͓͔̞̗͓̯̦͉̭̹̖̼͓̹̖͔̦̹͓̮̫͍͍̞̯͕̥̝̦͎̮̦͕̯͎͕̤̫͍̫̲̹̞͇̹͉͈̱̜͚̟͙̖͎̪͙̜̺͍͙̤͚̣̮̘̣͙̞͚̞̠̯͙̰̲̩̰̻͔̫͎̣̦̪̮͈̣͉͓̖̣̣̺̪͕͓͕̮͚͕̳͍͇̰͕̲̣̳͈͉͚̮̭̝̱̞̲̪̪̱̣̙͕̘͙̤̹̯̼͇̙̻̻͕̲̳̖͖͉̟̬̜̖͍͈̰̙̥̺̬̗̲͚͉͔͚͚̬̱͈̩̪̦̣̣̙̱͉̪̩̺͇͓̟͎͖̣̩̰͉̪̰̱͇͎̪̺̩̮̘̜̖͈̟͈̮͇͚̠̣̙̲͍̮̖͉̰̻̟̩͎̖̫̭͖͈̭͍͖̗̮̱͍̮̩̜͈͖̙̙̥̬̥̮͓̖̭͎̗̼̹̜͖͍̲̗͖͎̖̝͇͉̬̰̭̻̜̖͕̫͓͙̲͔̥̦̙͓̣̝͓̗̰̪̮̮̝̥̥͈̱͖͇̹̬̟̬̣̭͓̻̘̰͉͖̮͚͍͍̣̲͓͚̳̫̞͙͉͖̝̬̟͙̮̙̣̰̩̱͚͓̤̳̘͉̺̟͓̠̦̼̲̫͇̺͈̰͚͚̫̳̹̠̻̳̻̲̫̯͎͓͖̣̤̜̠̤̫̮̘̞͇̞̲͉̖͕̗̟̳͉̮͉͓͎̤͉͉̝̰͓͉̮̱̤̭̖̖͖͉͙̻͓̯͖͈̪̙̮͎̜̳̫͔͇̻͚̤̣̟̻̱͇̝̝̥͚̬̣̠̪̹͖͉̗̜̠̰͖̬̘̗͔͉̫̫̫͉̳̻͔͕̜̰͔̫̬̯͇̩̯͕̹͍̜̙͇̬͙̬̘͖̦̫̥̬̠̹̦̗̯͓̟̰̹̺̲̯͍̼̬͉̝͚̗͙̳̹͇̤̣̦̭͈̝̺͔̥͔͉͈̱̟̭̼̻͓͔͕̙̳͕͇̣̜̟̺̹͈̟̪͔͙̦̥̥͎̤̱͓̼̟̟͙̭̝͍̹̘̲͕̜̦̠̯͙̱̲̯̜̣̯̩̫̟̻͓̖̫͇̖̥͓͙͍̱̭͓̖̰̩̟̖̗͙̪͔͚̜̯̟̩̦̝͙̟̬̲͚͇̪̱̼̥̳̺̲͔̜͖̦̺͈̜̟͈̜̟͔̹̮̹̤̗̥̪̱̟͙̱̲͇̩͙̱̣͉̰̙̫̜̖͎̳͓̹͇̱̤̜̺̝͈̲̻̻̗͙̦̘͈͔͔͉͓̞̫̬̲̲̘̳̪͕̞͙̦̹̣͙͇̲̪̘̦̜͓̦͚̤̜͔̳͕͙̟͈̰͉̦̜̖͍͈͕̯͈̯̪̟̦͍̟͖̝̫̗̠͙̺͔̺̖͓̠̱͚̞̟̺̘̟̩͎̮͉̳͇̘͕͇̞̝̠̬͖̻͓͖͔̳̝̩̫̲͎̳̣͔͕̻̯̩̰̤̤͉̟͎̝̗̫̟̘͙͚̲͎̺̤̗̜͈̱͎̩̬̰̜̙̲͙̞͚̜̳͈̙̤͙͇̳̖̱͍͈̳͓̘͇͎̟̝̦̫̩̜͕͈̦͇̠̺̰̠̝̬͖̣͙̥̪̜̠͙̲͇̱̰̻͚̗͉̟͓͍̟̫̳̹͔̼̹͙͚̩̦̝̟͉̤̗̣̻̙̞͙̘̣̘͕̫͍̖̦̺̪̭̻̞̩̞͚͖͖̭̩̙̝͖̞̜̝͈̥̙͈͔̥̣̘̫̝̙̘̝̼̣̹̙͕̣̳͈̬͎̼̜̰͇͓͖͉͖̗͉͔͎̤̜̯̮̰̦̪̳̗̙̳͚̟̼̱̜͍̲͇̤̬̦̗̹͎̻̙̳̣̼̥̬̼̦̱̟̻̠̟̘̤̣͔̭̭̹͇̱̫̳̥͍̦̹̩̞͈̜͇̜̯͚̖̝͔̫̺̠̱̟͍͙͔̖̬̣̪͎͇̮̱͈͇̘̼͍͕͖͓͍̭̟͉̠̥̟͇̫͓̙͍͉͉̮̮͓̣͖̜̼̼̱̘̗̮͚̗̹̱͖̰͍̬̹͇̟̲͖̯͖͙̙̦̫̥̞͒̀̈́̒́̿̍̇̓͌̾̂̇́̿̎̅̑̍͒̈͌̅́̂̾̾̌̆̀̌̄̎̉͛͋̂͐͗͒́̓̈́̆͋̾̆̅̿͛͐̎̀̒̃̆̔͌̍̈́͛̂̈̀̂̓̍̽͌̈́́̃̄̂̊̾̌̓̓̒̅̅̌̾̇̿̎̋̂̅̀̃͒͂͑́̋͐̓̔͊͋̽̈́̈̈́̉́̈̀̈́͋̄̌͗̋̍͐͗̓͆̐́̓̎̃̅̇̌͆͆͐͆́͗̃̓̈̎̓́̿͒͛̈́́̈̾̇̅̎̏̒́̐̔̆̈̈́̒̓̊̒͒̅̈͑́̈́́̈́́͒̋̓̐̍̅̓́̃̐̇̍̾̐͊̀̀̉̏̑͂̈́̀͋͆̐͐̀́̓̃̈̉̌̈́̔̔̋̂͐͂̊́͋̎́̍̔͊͒̐̆̈́̈́̔͂̀̄́̒͒̍̿̃͆̐̉̏̊̀͆̆̀̀͌͗͐̀̑̓͐̔͆̇́̈́͊́̈́̄̈͋̌͆͗̄̊̓͌̈͛̊̐̈͒̓̋́́̃̈́͂̏̀̓̆̒̽̋̂̏̆̏̆̎́̍̔́̋͗̈́́̉͂͒̂̆̔̍̈͌̇̓͌̌͒̈́͒̊̊̐̐̈́͗͗̑͆͛̐̃́̑́̿͊̎̋̎̈́̑̋̌̾́̾̊͛̊́̎͌̃́̊͐̇̌̈́̐̽͑̉͂͛͑̏͐̓̃͐̽̓͊̈́͆̃̀̊̿͐́̓̽̽̓̎̇̑̅̓̃̎̉͗̀̀́͗̓̃͂͛̂̌̓̓͑̀͛̉̇̀̀̎̀̑͆̎̈́̄́̒̈́͑͗̀̉̓̊́̆̀́̀̋̂̓̂̆͐͆̀̿͆͌̃̀̂̐̈́̿̂͗̒̔̓͐̎̇̃͋̈́̉͆͛͑̋̓͊̓̂͐̌̌̒͛͊̃̂̒̈̇̑͆͗̓̈̀͗̏̑̿̈̀̈́͒̀̀̄̈͌̽́̌͋͗͋̑̾̈̌̓̋̍̔͑̅̔̅̎̆̏́͗͊̏͆̂̆̓̃̀̾̓͆̅̽͐͗̇͐͒̌̊̌̓̓̈́̅̋̏̎́̍͂̔̊̈̔͂̊̄͆͗̋̄̑͑̈́͗̏̐̓̆̎͋̔͋͆̃̿͂͌͛̔͒̾͊̌̃̆̈́͌̀̑͒͆̑͂̽̿́̃̄̐̒̉̋̊͊͂͐̍̃͋͐͋̊̎̀́͑̆̓̏̓̾̓̀͊̅̇̈̓̈̿͂̇̐̃̓̎́̐̅̑̃̃̒̓̽͊͗̂̈́̊̉̃͐̍̒͒͗̏̉̈́̍̏̿͒͒̉͊̀̈́̔̓͊͌͆̆̈́̓̊̊̌͌͐̈̄̐͒̓̾̌̀́̒̂̓̃̏̈́͂̐́̎̔̈́̿̂̓̔̐̒͛͋̒̿̀̋͑͌̈́̾̐̑̾̒̏͒̈́̿͑̊͌̐̈́̾̌̌̋̐̌́̈̍̈́̆͆̅̓̎̄́͊͋̃̇̔̋̓́́͋͐̇̆͆́̎̈́́͊̈́̋̿͊͂̏̏̂̓͛̆̅̇͆̔̆̿̎͑́̌͑͋̉͗́͆̓́̏̄̔̎͊͐́̀̏̊͗̅̓̉͐͐́͗̉̉̅̈͑̃͂͛̈́̄̇̔̃̈͑́͋́̐̌͂̔̈͛̂̎̽̽̓̽̈̈̈̈̀̈́̂̏͋̌̆̓̆̄̎̀́̌̌̉̽́̀̅̑͗̄͂̋̽̄̔͗̀̆͆͑͊̽̅̂͊̇̈̒̿̊̈̄̀̓̈̇̊̂̋̄̄̎̾͊̎͛̀͆̓̀̎̄͋̓͛̀̀͒͒́̑̆̐͗̓́͛̏̅̎̀̄̑̋̃̓̑̂̉́͂̈́͊̋̅̾̽͑̑̾̇̈͗̀͋̍̃͊̽̏̇̈́́̉̏͑̓̓̊̒͊̃̄̓̉͋͆̇̓́̅̃̆̔̇͊̍̎͋̽̿̆̇́̄̽̀́̾̏̈͐͗̾͋̿̊̽̿͊͑͐͗̆͗̌̍̐̈́̃̿̊̒̒̌͌͒̏̂̎͋͌͛̔͛̊̿͗͋̀̃͂̃̔͊̏̊͑̐͗̋̓̍̄̑̂̀̐͗̆͗̈́̌̓́̽̈́̃̽̓̃̔̈̐̓̌̂̀̾̏̍̔̑̾̇̾͐̃̑̐̓̋͛͑͂̉͒̍͆̏̔̓̉̊̋͐̐͒͑̆̍͊̇̌͒̑̍͋̆̉̓͛̈́̓̒̎̊͑́͗̌̆̊̒̿͂̈́̃̇̈́͒̈̄̌̓̔̓͑̀̈́͂͛̽̈͌̏̏̃̎̎̉̽̽̌̋̃̈́̃̏͒̃̀͛̆̓̊̿̅̃̌͛̈̈́̔̓̿̐̐̀̄̊͛̈́̿̐͛̍͛̎̀͊͌͊͊͌̈́̿͌̍̉̾̀̂̇̋̋̄͌͗́͑̈̈́̋̉̐̍̽̒̓̑͊͌̏͂́̔̅̾̔̾̎̏̿̏͆́̂͌̒̃͑́̎́̎̉̈́̾̐̎͒̄́̄̽̓͌̂͋̒́̽̆̋͒́̆͌̄̅̃͆̉͛̈͛̈́͂͑̊͐̆̋̀̂͆͌̏̃͂͊͋̀̓̌̈́͑̓͋̀̅͂̔͛̾̉͋̽͗̈́̋̀̓̓̉̿͋̐͂̍̔̾͊̿̓̉̏̈́̓͆̏̓͛͆̀͊̓̇͑̿̈́͛͛̈́̋͌̎̊͊̓̍͗̏̊̽̄̅̽̓͗͆͒̂̓͊̐̅́̈́͐̎̌͐̾̔̔̓͒̿̀͋̒̿̄͗̑́́͌̆͋̐̔̅̋̌͂̄͊̑̈́̆̌̽̆̓̋̇̍̍̋̀̎̽̈́̓̽̓͛̅̾̔̓̋̑͒̍̈́̇̋̊̋͊̋̉̔̓̽̓̑̿͗̈́̎̎̅̈̒͂̎̉̅͊̎̓͒̄͒̈̈́̋̉͒͗̇́̐̀̈͌͗̽̎̍̄̈́̊̀̈͒̒̂̓̍̈͑̽̎͌͌̾̂̓̿̈̓̒̆̋̂͋͆̀͐̂̐͌̆̀͊̈́̃͑̾̌̂̈́̒͊̃͂̋͌̔̌̉͂̅̃̑̒͋̽̔̐̈́̇͒̑́́̏̌̈́́̓̈́͗̽̍̑̈́̈͗͒̏̅̐̍̆̓͑̀̎̉́͊̊̉̀́̿͑̽̋̍̽̅͌́͗̇͊̐́̒̅̈́̔̾̅̆̀̍̽̒̈́̂̀̏̎̈́͐́̈́̐̌̀͆̿̌́̈́͆̇̔̋̎̃̆͗̂̔͂̓̆̿̈́̊͒͋̈́͂̐͛̇̿͗̀̍͋̀̀͗̐̏͋́̈́̄̈̈́͒́̎̀̆́̃͗́̓͑̽̀̂̊̾̀̏̈́͂̓͂̈́̀̔͌̉͛͗̓̓͋̌̈́̑͊̀̈́͛͌̀̏͆̄͂̓̐̆̈́̅̔̾̀̏̑̈̊̋̀̊̒̒̑̃͊͂̑͊̃͊̒̅̈̒̈̊̊́́͐̆̇́̃̃̋̒̉̍͗̀̈́̈̍̌̐͋̽̎̆̅̐͒̈́̔̍̆̌͑̂̿̋̃͌̆̈̑́̓͊̅̏̌͋̈̅̌̒̍̐̌̀̂͒̀̋̍̅́̈́͑̔̈̈́̈̌͆̐̌̅̓̿̄̂͗̇͆̾̇̄̅́͐̋͐̊̍͌͒̌̂͑̍̇͂̊͊̔̓̅͋̀͑͑̅̑͊̊̔͒̉͋̍͐̀̈́̍̂͌̆͋̔̒̓̋͂̏̊̆̂̓͒́͌͗̽̓́́̑̈̍͋̽͐̾̓̈́̃̇̐̒̆́̇̈́̀̀̀̀̽̒̔̆̊̌́͐̒̐̿͐̈́͑̈́̈̈̍͌͒́͐̈̉̔̄̃̂̆̈́̿̀̈́̊́͌̃͊̿̎̈́͆́̏̆̓̑́̈́̍̈́̈͛́͑͑̍͆͐̿̓͑̐͗͂́̏͗̉̐̈́̀͊̆͐͐͊̐͒̿̎̾̈̈́̀͂͛́͋̂̋͋̈́̌̆͂͒͛͒̇́̇̏̍̓́̄̂̈́͐̅͊͑̈̈́͛̅̃͒̋̌͂͐̍̃̎̌̈́̈́̔̏͂̉̆͆̋̏̇̈́͌̓̌̔͛̇̈́̔̌̈́̉̔̂̈͛́̋̓̈̽̿̽̀͗̀̾͌̽̀̂͗͒̎̐̃̒̐̂̾̇̆͊̈̑̎̊̿͛̆́̑͆̉̌̽́̈̎̀͒̆̎̑̄̀̓͗̽̽̓́͆͋͊̅͆̄͆̒̿̽̔̾̓͌̈́̇̿̄̐̌̃̐̿̋̾̂͋͌̀̓̇̅͆̂̓̆̾́̿̃̅̔̍́̈́͊̋̾̅̃̈͆̏̏͋͋̏͑̌̂̄̈́͑̃͗̄̇̽̍̇̑̎͛̊͒̎̓̂̇̈́̔̈́̍̿͋̃̂̅̏̀͂̌̇̈́̐̒́̑̍͛̿̆̔̓̈̑͛̌͌̉̉̀̄̆͗̏̂̆͌͗̑͑̒̓̃̈́̀͌̈́́̓̓̐͑́̈̽̑̔̉̃͆̀̇̃͑̌͌̊͑͆̋͒͛͒͐̊̍̀̐́͛̈̅̓̀̀̀́̅̏̂̓̍̾͌̔͛̂̾͌̎́́̑̋̅̅̊̌̃͂̅̈́̈́̅̒́́̔̑͂̓̿̃̍̿̾̉͛̃̾̔̾͆͐͗̌̍̉͒̃̑͗͂̉̾̅̑̑̇̄̎̍̀̍͒̃͛̽́̃̒̎̌̄͑̀̓̈́̋̎̇̔̌̓̾́͑̐̓̋͂̀͛̈́͂̈́̅̓͂͋͑͛͌̽͆̒̀̌̑͂́͂͆̽̀̆̍̆̑̇̀̈̊̈́͊͒̈́̎̿̉̇̏̀̏̏͆̏͌͑̈́̋̑̓̾͊̃̍̈́͛̐̋̈́̃͐̿̃̋́̈́͋̂̓͆͛̑̓̓͌̀̀̏̆̇̆̑͐̊̅̑̿̓̈́̈͊́̑̎̿͋̾̓͑̂͗̊̌͆͛͒̀͆̍̾͌̏͊͒͐́̍̿̎̿̑̍͂̒̓̑̅̃͒̉̈́̃̄͛̑̈́͂̊̈́͗̎̈̅̃̉̉́̾̓̄͛̆̊̽͗̂̈́̎̎̂͆̂̅̌͋͑͐̋̒̃͑̽̀̓̎͛͒̔̍̂̊̀̎̑̄͊͊̍͋̃́̓̐̓͑̒̂̇̓̓̋̉̒̅́̔͌̾̏͒͒̊̅͌͂̽̃̌̀͛̾̆̊̄̈̃̄́͛̃̓̓̎̌̀̽͆̒̍̈́́̓͂̐͂̐̌̿͊̎̃̋̇͂̾̌̽͌̈́͋̽̋͛̀͒̒̔̓̈́͂͛͌̇̃̊̅̑͋̾́͗̏̀͛̆̊̽̈́̒̃͆̎̾̑̍̓̀̽̽̂̋͐͆̍͒̅̎̄͗̿̈́͗̽̾̈́̿̋̀̂̎̈͑̒̽̂̄̀̉̓͒̈͋̈́̅̉́̈́͒̅̐̇̏̌́́̐̋̌̓̒̆͐̐͊̐̓̿̿͑̉̌̌͛̎̓̈́̂͒̃͗͊̓͑͗͐͌̃͐͛́̌̌̉́̍̇͌̐̀͛͆̈̄̓̈̑̏́́̓́̋͊̒͋̈͗̇͑̍̽̈́͛̽̓̽͗̓̌̓͊͑̾̓͂̇͌̄̔̈̀̊̈̋̊̍̒͂͆͋̓̀́̉̅͆̀̏̑͒̒͆͒͗͆̌͂̃̌͂͑̓̂̒̄͛̂́̃́̒͋̆͗̄̋̿͋͑̇͗͛̅̒́͒͊̈́͂̈̓̃̊̔̿́͒̒̿͌̐̒̓̏̈́̽̆̍͌̑͋̅̓̌̀̒̇̌́̍͆̽͆̌̐͑̈́͆̈́̃͂͒̓̊̓̀̏͗̿̂̂̓̋̀͐̊͌̃̆͌͑̀͐͋̓͒́̈́͂̀̌̿̌̅̐́̐̐̀̇͒̈́̐̆̈́̀̏͌̄̋̊̔̒̎̅̐̀̒̿̊͋̀̍̓̅̊͗̇͗̃͌̆̅͐̓̄͐͌͒̓̽̋̀̏̌͊̊̎̏̈̑͒̿̿̇͑̓͗̀̒͌̇̂̍̓̅̿̓̉̌̈́͗͆͑͐͗͒̈̋̀̈̈́̿̔̑̇̿̈́͂̈͌̌͒̾͂̔͐͊͒̐̿̎̉̔͌͛̌͘͘͘͘͘̚͘̚̕̕̚̕̕̕͘̕͘͘͘̚͘̕͘͘͘̕̚̕̕̚̕͘͘̚̕̚̕͘͘̚͘̕͘͘͘̚͘̕̕̚̕̚̚̕̕̚̚̕͘̚̕̚̕̚̕̕͘̚͘̚̚̕͘͘͘̕̚͘͘͘̚̚̚̚̚̚̕̕̚͘̚̕̕̚̕̚̕̕̕̚̚̚̚̕̕̚̚̕̕͘͘͘̕͘̕̚̚̕̕̕̚͘̕̕͘̚̕̕̕̕̚̕͘̕͘͘̕̕͘̕̚̕̚͘̕̕͘͘͘͘̚͘͘̕̕̚̚̚͘̕̕̚͘̕͘͘̚̕̚͘̚͘̕̕̚̚̚͘͘͘͘̚̕̕̚̕̚̕̚̕̚͘͘͘̚͘͘̚̕̚͘̚̕̚̚̕͘͘̚͘̕͘̕̕̚̕͘͘͘͘̕͘̚͘͘̚̚̚̚̕̚͘̕͘̕̚̚͘̕̕͘̚̚͘̚̚͘͘̕̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͠͝͠͠͝͠͝͠͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͠͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͝͠͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͠͠͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅ/̷̴̸̷̴̸̵̸̵̸̸̸̴̸̷̶̸̵̷̸̶̸̷̵̸̴̶̷̶̵̶̷̸̴̸̶̷̴̶̶̸̷̸̸̷̴̵̴̴̸̴̶̵̶̶̸̴̶̴̶̸̶̶̸̷̸̸̶̵̶̴̷̴̸̶̸̵̸̸̸̴̶̵̴̴̷̵̶̷̵̷̴̵̷̶̴̸̷̸̴̸̴̸̴̷̴̷̴̴̴̵̸̴̷̴̴̵̷̵̶̴̴̴̸̶̴̴̴̷̴̸̸̸̶̵̶̵̵̸̸̴̷̷̵̴̸̶̸̴̷̶̵̷̴̶̸̷̶̴̵̸̴̸̶̵̶̵̵̶̵̶̵̶̷̷̵̶̴̷̷̵̴̶̵̴̴̵̶̴̶̸̷̶̷̵̴̸̶̸̴̸̸̶̸̵̷̶̶̸̧̨̢̨̨̧̡̨̨̨̧̡̡̡̧̧̢̧̢̧̢̨̧̡̨̡̧̨̡̧̧̧̧̡̡̡̨̢̨̨̨̡̧̡̡̢̧̢̧̨̨̨̢̨̧̡̧̢̨̨̨̢̢̢̨̡̢̨̡̨̢̨̧̧̧̨̡̢̧̨̨̨̧̨̧̢̨̨̢̢̨̢̡̧̡̧̡̡̧̢̧̢̢̢̧̡̨̢̡̨̡̧̡̡̡̧̢̧̢̧̧̨̧̧̧̡̡̧̧̡̢̢̨̢̢̡̨̧̢̨̢̡̧̡̨̢̡̢̡̧̡̧̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛͚̰̭̤̣͍͖̹͔̦͖͈͎̱̞̜͕̣̤̙̘̣̫̦̝̯͕̰͉̝̦̦̥͙͓̜͖̖̞̥̹̠̳̬̥͙̱̥̟̦̮̫̘̟̩̪͈̭̳̟͓̪̬͕͍͉͈̙͇͉̫͚̺̙͖̖̬͕̳̹̱͇̘̻̻͍̝̫̜͓̣̮̥̟̭̳͚̯̤̰̜̫͎̪̮̱̤̲̮̻͎͎̗̹͉̫̟͈͇͕̫͔͙̝̙͔̯͙̪̪̫̻̺̝̬͇͇̰̩̟͖̝̖̭̗̗͈̲̘̮̖͕͔͔̯̖̙̥͓̩̖͉͕̯̬̯̲͖̹̼̠̮͙͇͇̣̣̲̦̘̞̭̮̬͚͇̫͈̥̪̮̻̮͙̳̱̼͈͎̖̖̠̬̰͍̯̪̳̤̝̮̦̱̩͓̹̳̹̲̪̰͔̗̪̲̫̤͇͕̳̯̥̼͍͚̥̯̪̭͔̪̤͚͓̞͔͈̜̖̘͙̼͉̮̯̜̙͉̯̣̗͙̣̤̪̲̥͖̬͇̗̻̙͖̩̟͚̱̩̫͔͇͎̼̪̟̲̣̳̩͕͈̘͉̦͔̗̬̟̙̠̘̩̗̣̠̮̦̬̬̼̘̣̭͖̮͕̲̺̤͚̭̗̱̥̟̭͈̦͎̹̠̗̹͇̤̥̩̺͎̹̭̬͇̳̱̳̭̭̯̠͖̠̲̟͍̠̙̮̰̼͉͎̫̲̬͎̺̦͔͕̩̥̙̪͈̟̼͎͍͚̬̘̼̦̗̳̱̥̰̱̩͎̭͇̣͚̼͖͖̞͈͖͇̣̩͔͈̣̙͇̝̮̭͓̣͕͙̝̭͍̝̬̞͈̭̲͚̺̲̭͎̭̮̯̟̟̙̺̱̟͙̞̳̭̯͎̖̻͓͖̠̬͙̖̯̗͈͇̤͓̥̥̝̜̘̫̤͍̠͕̗͈͈̮͓͍̪̜͔͓͕͚̥͈̘̟͍̼̺̣̱̟͚͕͕̺͖̖͚̞̻̤̖̱̙̖̫͓̳̺̗̤̭̻͚͙͕̩̬͓̠̙̟̦̯̩̞͍̤͚̹̲̳̺̥͔̘͉̩̼̲͔͕̭͕̹̥̯̣͈͈̼̘̣̲̲̩̘̟͚͚͍͕̩̼͉͎̘͙̻͚͚͕̝̱͔͍͚͖͙̺̥͍̻͔͎̠͕̮͓̹̠͉̦̬̟̱̝̯̱̫̯͉͇͍̜͕̣̟̦̫͍͈͉̞̰̘̥̤̭̱̤̯̰̦̠͙̲̳̩̖͕͎̺͕̲̦̻̻̳͔̖͎̫̘̖͕̱̠̲̝̺̯̝͕̭̼͔͉͕̥͔̭̞̘͔̦̭̥̤̯̖̱̝͉̼̖͕̥̹̮͕͕̜͉̟̯̤̟̞͉͙̲͖̟͖̘͔̖̭̮̮̱̠̩͉͔̯̟͍̞͖͖͖͔̘̥͉̮̥̠̗̻̰̙̠̩̮̰̤̯̙͚̰̠̩̰̹͇͈̣̗̫̮̗̟̻͚̫̭̜̭͉̣̮̹͔̪̗̬̬̱̩͇͍̰͓͈͓͙̱̣̝̯̠̰͉͓͍͇̗̦̼͕̱̫̥͉̙̥̜̝̼͓̻͉̱̰͇͓̮̗̱͈͓̼̺̪̪̣̰͍͈̫̗͈̠̘̟̮͓͍̗̦̠̩̫̥̙͔͖̱̼͖̻̪̘̪̠̯͓̩̦̠͕̺̞̱͕͈͙̘͎͙͖͙̱̲͚̦̗͚̖͉̦̗̼̯̦̭̺͎͍͇͍̲͔̗̞͇̲͙̦̩̝̫̱̦̺̳̫̮͖͓̟̠̺̠̙̯̹̲̞̬͍̪͇̟̤̱̙̦̙̠̣̼͔̟̥͚̠͇̱̦̦̻̫̱̰̫̦̰̝̘̗̖̖̮̺͉̬͙͇̝̱̺̳͙̖͓̗͎̼͇̥̝͈̲͇̰͎̼͈̝̦̥̖̖̳̖̣̱͔̱̩̙̬̩͓̯̬̲̣͓̯̝͈̗̫̙͙̻̻̠̞̤̻̥̭̖̘̣͔̦̹͇̬͕͎̙̖̭̱̗̜͙͈͔̯̤͈̮̠̥̳̟͎̰̙̱͍̩̻̫̣̗̥̳̲̲̪̬̭̝̫̫̲̹̯̫̝̣̯̺̠͍̦̟̘̺̭̠̪̖̱̞̼̩̯̙̬͔̺̻̭͍̱͎̘̤̫̺̘̙͎̩̗̘̫̫͉̼̙̤̠̙̼̥̜͖̦̯̺͈̟̦͚͎̯̗̯̮̻̩̥̘͔̫͖̜̰̹͍̭̠̣̗̤̦̰͉̱̼͔͓̝̠̮̪͎̭̮̞̠͖͔̗͍̪̭͚͉̟̟̜̯̟͖̹͎͎̝͙̻̞̖̝̺̜͚̝̖̰͇̰̱̹̼͙̜̻͓͚͓͖͔̺̙̱̪̖̣̯̰̱̙̟̟̪̖̠͕͚͇̞̩̱͔̗̫͔̝̩̘͉̯͉͔͙̱̲̮̬͎̳̖̲̦͖̯̤̦̼͙̬͇̲̼̫̟̲̲͕͍̞͖̠͇̘̜̺͔̣̰̪̝̪̲̹̻͖͕̩̥̥̼̘͙̥͈̳̹͙̬̰̻̦̘̜̙̖̝̪̼͓͉̠͈͖̩͙̮͍͔̲̱̮̰̭͔̫̻̩͓̗͉̤̪͇̹̰̹̳̟͉̹̲̼̭̹͓͓̥͚̖̭̠̝̼͎̠̭̠̙͇͓̜͇͉̣̫͕̙͚̺̮̠̲͙̟͕̟͙͎̟̜̰̯͓͔̼̼͙̤̫̰̪͎̪̠̟̦̱̫̠͔͚͍͇̣͈̹̬̹̲͕̜͉̱͍̹̭̗͕͇̙͕̯͙̥̼̥͇͕̦̺͈̠͔͓̥̺̮̺̹̼̠̯̯̬̩̬͚̮̭̱̟͉̩̪̣̞̳̤̱̯͕̹̭͉͙̠͍̥̣̝̲̲̯̲̹̭͓̲̥͕̞̘̱̟̻̗͙̲̙̣͔̘͍̠̩̠͎̣͙͎̗͙̹̳̦̳̗̹͉̲̺̼͙̦̠͕͕͚͙̩̟̭̬̣̩̹̘̤͔̼͎̘͔͕̘̰̱̜͖̞̞̒̑̈̀͑̆͂̒͑̾̏̓̆̃͊̈́̒̊̓̈́̅͐̌̂̽̾͆̽͆̂̈́̋̔͌̓̔͐́̈́͑́̓͒̆̍̃͋̇̋̒̏̈́̏̈̏͐̑̒̋̈̈́̔̀̀̆̐̐͐̓̆̓̓̏̾̈́̑̀́́̀͂̾̾͌̅̔̿̊̈́͌̉͆̄̓̓͌̈́̈́͐̄̓̅́͆̓̈́̋͛̿̂́́̽̎͊́̑̋́̄̈́͛̾̀͑̑̓͆̾̒̐̈́̄̂̽̈̆̿̊̅̀̒͐̉͆̊͗̈̎̒́͆͂́̿͛̏̾̆͋͐̓͒̈́̓̀̾̃̈́̾͂̽͌̈́̀̏͐̊͑̊̔̋͒̔͂̀̂͗̉͂͌̀̊̑̀̏́̎̌̀͌͑͒͊͋̃̆̊́̔͂̈̀̈́͐̏͗̈́̊̎̽̑̔́̀͌́̌̾̅͛̀͒̾́̋̅̋͋̈̆̇̉̎̑̊̀̈́̐̌͛̏͛̑̌̌̓̋̇͒͒̈́̈͋͑̐͌̾͛̿͂̓̃́́̆͌̉̓̒̿̋̈́̏̄͆̅̑̓̀͋̏̑͗̔͐͐̂͗͒̒͒̉̿̐͂͊̈̀̽̂͌̅͂̒̅̈͌̐͋̇͌̈́͑̅̌̇͛́̿̔̏̊̂̀̽̒̌̉̐͛̀̎̈͒͗̐̍̒̊̐͊̃̎͌̿̇̅̈́̽̃̃̃̽̄͒̈́̎̔͌̔̾̿̎̈̎͊̃͋̐́̀̍̓̈́̌̈́̓͌̀̌͒̍̈́̀̾͌̈́̇̉͛̍̅͒̍̉̅̀̎̎͗͛͆̈́̊̄͛͆̀̀̊̂̓̀̈́̋̂̒͆̏̏̄̍̂͑̈́̓͑̏͋̍́͛́̂̀̈́̓̽̑̊̇̉̐̀̿͒̃̀̂̈̀̿̑͊̎̃́͛́̑̂̀́͑̋̉͗̽͗̄͋̉́̇̅̂̂͋̓̆̀̈̀̇͑͛̂́̈͛̉̅͗̏̏͒̔͒̈́́̿͂́̀̽̂̉́̈́̈́̈́͛͒͐̽͐͒̂͂͆̓̓̌̈́̌̄̑̈́̆̉̃̒́͊͐͛̀̂̀̂̾͛̓̑̀̿̀̌͊̄̏̀̓͐̂̆͆̅̏̉̌̌̿̓̑̾̄̎̆̾̃̄̓̉̈́̓͌̈̓̅̄͑̌̀͛̒͑̂̔͑͒̃͒̈́͒̇͗͌̑͆̇̍̋͒̏̈́̅͒͊͗͗͛̀̓̽́̇̐̈́̎̌̈͆͊͒́͂̈́͆̍̅͛̎̀̌̋̍̋͊͆͛͗̈̍͂̏͗̆̄͐͐́̌͌͂̉̍̌̿̀̎̈̃̆̎̍̀̅̄̄̈́̈́̔͐̎̃̾̅̒̈́̑̿̿̅̾̅͆̔͛̈̃̅͋͌̊̓̿͌̿͊̊͗̔͋̑̆̀̎̔̀͊̈́́͊́̍̿̓̌́͋͋̓̂́͆̅͂̇͑̽̏̆̈́̇̿̊̀̽͂̈́́̓̅́͛̈́̇̀̊̈́̆̆̆́̋͋̂͋͂̃̏̇̄̈́̆͗̓̃̐̾̑͛̎̐͑́͆̿̓̽̊̈́͐͆̃̊͆̓́̄̽̀̐̃͛̈́̎́͆̆̉͌̊̈̓͆̈̋̏͑̓̎̿̄͋̒́̀̏͆͒̑̇̀̃̄͗̈́͐̄͆̐̌̈́́̂͆̎̀̀̀̈́̒̈̒͗̅̿͂͆̆͐̈́̂̊͆̽̏̎̓̓͆̐̀̇̓̑̔̌̽͛̈̈̑̂̆̿̆͆͊̃̄̍̃̍̀̇̓̐̋̓͋̎̒͒͋̔͌̉̌̈́͊̓̎̈́̈̍̿͐͒̈́̿̾̂͌̎͑̑̾͑͑̑̈̑̿͊͊̂̊̋̋̃̔́̈́́̋̆͑̐͒̅̀̑̏̐̅̓͂͆́̏̀̒͒̈́͊͂͊͌͂̎̈́̎͆̀̆̌́̂̅̋̊̿͆̀̑̃̑̀̄̀͗̌̒̓̒͊̈̋̿̀́͊̄͊̑̊̊̽͊̓͑̊̾̌͒̈́͛͐̽̅̍̐̒̎̓̀͌̇̒̀̀̈̅͑́͐́́́͒̀͌̑̆̾͗̄͆̇͆̅̔͗̉͂̑͗̇̏̃̉̾̊̋̿̉̒͂̇̂̾͛̀̉̎͋́̿͂͆͗͐͊̅̍̄́̅́̔͆̂̋͐͒̑̓̍̌̋̀͐͗̐́͛̌͂̎̄͌͛̍̂̃̈́͐̓̈̈́̃̔͒̋̄̓̀̓̀́͛̈̍̑͂̈́̃́͛̾͆͆͆̏̌̈͂̈́̏̈́͆͑͌̍̑̋̇̔͂͑̈́͆͌̌̀̑̓͛̓̓̓̒̌̐̈́̿͋͂͛͆̏̈́͒̆̂͋͋̄͛̿̐̂̃̾͋̐̓̇̿͋͊̀̉͊̒̆̇̋͌̇̿̐̀̉͂͒̅̏̾̓͑̋̈͊͐̔̓̅͋̅̉̂́̉̎̅̿̌͑͛͋͑̑̉̌͂̏̈́̋̈́̒̃̇̓̿͗̅̽̒̏̍͛̎̍̈̄̆̇̂͑͗̈́̎͒͗̾̽̉̉́̅͐̒̒̑̓͌̒͐̽͊͊̏̿̎̅͑̄̉͛͗͂͆̎͌̀̿͌̉̽͋̔̃̍͗͌̀̏̔̀́̈̂̈́̂͑͛̔̾̓̂̍͗͋̈́̓̑̎̆́͐͆̅͊͗̿̃̐̀͐̋͛̉̔͐̓͗̌̀̿͂̃̎͂͆̆̅̿̋͂̀̀̈́́̿̇͒̉̈́̒͛̿̈́͊̅͌͊̋̃̏̒̉̉̈̈́̍̈͛̀̈́̀͗̒̊̌̾̒̉̐̓̓̊́̌̾͋̔̾̎̔͒̎̉̈̒̍͂̒̍̈͂̒̃̊̂͑͒͊̋̏̄̀̐͐̊͐̓͆̆́̔̉̿̎̅̕͘̕͘̕͘̕̚̚͘̚̚͘̚͘͘̚̕̕͘͘̚̚͘̚̕͘̚̕̚̕̕̚̚͘͘̕̕̚͘͘̚̕͘͘̚̕͘͘̕̚͘̚̚̕̕͘̚̚̚̕͘̚͘̚̚͘̚̚͘͘̚͘̕̚͘͘̕̕̕̕͘̕̕͘̚͘͘͘̚̚̕̕̕̕̚͘̚͘̕̕̕̚͘̕͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͠͠͝͠͠͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͠͝͝͠͠͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅ/̴̴̸̵̵̵̶̵̷̷̶̵̸̴̸̸̷̸̶̵̵̷̴̷̷̸̸̵̴̴̶̴̵̶̸̴̶̵̷̶̸̸̵̶̷̷̴̸̷̷̴̶̶̸̴̸̸̴̸̵̸̵̷̸̷̷̷̵̵̶̷̸̴̶̵̵̸̷̴̸̵̷̷̴̷̶̴̷̵̶̴̶̸̴̵̴̷̴̵̶̵̴̶̶̵̴̷̷̵̸̵̵̵̸̴̶̶̶̸̴̸̷̴̶̸̶̵̵̶̸̸̷̶̴̵̸̶̸̶̵̸̷̷̸̵̵̴̸̶̴̴̴̸̵̶̸̷̵̵̴̴̸̴̵̸̶̶̴̸̸̶̵̴̷̵̵̵̶̷̶̶̶̴̴̷̸̶̴̵̸̷̷̷̵̶̴̷̶̵̸̸̸̷̵̸̷̴̶̸̵̵̴̵̸̵̸̶̴̶̸̷̸̸̸̵̸̶̵̶̸̴̴̷̴̨̧̨̡̢̧̢̧̢̡̢̢̢̧̢̧̧̧̧̧̨̢̨̡̧̧̧̢̡̨̧̡̢̨̧̢̡̢̡̡̢̧̢̨̡̧̢̡̧̧̨̧̡̨̨̢̧̡̨̨̧̢̢̧̢̨̡̨̡̡̧̨̨̨̧̡̨̧̢̨̢̨̨̡̡̧̨̢̢̢̨̢̢̢̨̧̡̢̨̢̡̢̨̨̢̢̢̨̧̧̨̢̢̧̧̢̡̨̧̨̢̧̧̧̡̢̡̡̢̢̨̡̡̡̡̧̨̡̢̨̨̧̨̨̡̢̨̧̧̡̧̢̡̢̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̟̭̩̘̰͙͚̰̞̰͖̘͈̼̯̥͖̣̼͚̙̖̳͓̭̪͕̙̦̖̺̼̞̟͇̦̳͓̖̱̖̩͙̗̹͕̥̫̹͙͎̣̖̦̞̱̝̺̪͙̮̝̗̪̫̗̝̩̟͖̜̜̼̣͈̠̞͔̭͉̘͓̣͈̞̝̻̳͎̦̯̘̳̟̩̺͙̠̰̣͙̗͖̪̞̪̙̥͈̱̠̰̥̜̥͈̦̪̖͎͉͚̠̯̩͓͕͈̜̥̯̞͕̜̬̗̻̪̝̩̳̝̜͙̖̻̣̪̜͓̼̯͇̗͍͕̱̖̱͔͈̩̮̠̲̜̜̯̭̞̬̟͉͓͎̰̥̩̙͇̺̙͕̯͓̜͖̜̺̯͙̺̥͓͓̫̫̬͉̺̖͓̟̖̼͙̟͔̙̣̘͈͕͎͔̙̝̻͕̹̙̞͉͖͎̰̱̙̝̥͈̼͓̖̟͖̜̜͚͚̬̬̣̬̞͓͇̣̫͇̻̪͚͙̩̙̤̜̝̲̲͕̥͕͔̠̘͕͔͍͖̪̺͎͉̙͖̠̺̠̻̣̙̮͍̰̥̖̤̭̰̘̪̭̫͈̯̻͉̲͔̮̼̮̗̝̩͉̰̫̟̯̠̺̦̳̫͎̠͖̻̠̦̥͓͖̯͖̝͎̲̦̜̭̭̺͇̣̮̙̣̹̳̫̥̻͙̦͉̟̳͖͕͖͖͚͕̼͕̩̰̝̣̲͍̻̖̫͕̭̠̝̦̠͓̫̭̝̘̺̦͇̹͖̱̤̤̝͓̺͇͍̯̫̞͉̱̦̼͇̜͚̠̦̝͚̥̻̘͕̮̱̙͈̟̘̱̪͖̫͙͈͖̻̥̯̭̼̞̻̼͍̻͚̪̭̬̠͚̼͔͓͖̩̬̜͕͓̲̭̹̩̞̣̜̩͉̲̖͕̯͕̻̰̳̙̖̥̙͈͙̘͖̞̪̪̤̣̫͚̰̺̬͖̦̩͉͉͓̞̦̪̲͔̗͖̩̥͖̟̰̹̖̳͕̫͔̝̫̖͍̗̲̥͔̦̲͓̺͍̹̣͓̞̜̮͚̬̱̼̖̯̭̺͇̫͖̖͉̦̜͍͍͉̙̱͖̠̤͖̦̝̯̹̹̜̭͓̟͍͖̲̦̘̳͈͕̺͔̩͓̻̻̤͈͉̱̦͇̳͍̗̹̭̥̜̹̫͈̯̥̱̲̰̼̤͉̖̱̮͚̮͇͈̩̮̘̹̦̭̜̤̗͇͎͈̝̩̘̹͙͇̠̹̦̟̻̠͓̫̗̯̩̭̠̤͓̼͎͇̬̝͙͙̪̱͇̗̮̺͓̤̜̲̙̝͚͚͍͇̙͉͈͕̫̲͚̩͕͎̼̰̼̘͓̦͉͕̘̘̺̻̖̰͔͍̻̤͍̤̩̠̼̻̜̟̜͍̳͔͕͔̯̫͉̯̥͚̼̹͔̭̫͍̬̟̮͉͖̭̦͙̳̬̮͎̟̦͇̦̬͉̰̳̩̭͍̘̣̭̫̭̼̲̮̮͔̞̼͈̠̬͙̣̝̞͓̦̰͈̩͉̪̰̖̜͕̻͕̼̘̱̗͎͚̣̯͚̰͈̹͈͓̬͍̻͎̙͙̞̼̝̹̫̰͎̠̯̖̰̪͉̠̼͖̦̹̱͖̮͖͍̲̳̱̲̞͇̲̟̭̮͔͖͎͈͔͍͈̮̻̬͖̟̮̹̮̤̻͔̩̼̞͉̻̜̭̭̜̜̱͓͓̥͎̥̩̣͈͖̮̭̤̹̰̜̱͙̲͈͍͍̺͎̫̱̱͎͉̠̲̼̰̗̼͕͙͖̝̗̺̪͍̫̱̩̻̜͎̼̮̮̬̹̮̲͎̗̻͇̱̫̹̖͚͓͔̖̖͓̳̳̣̹͎͚̝̥̙̳̙̯̙̪̤̯̱̟͇̼̲̙̣̳͙̥̯̙̼̙̯̜͈͙̜̳̱̥̠̟̠̳͖̥͇͙̦̞͉̫͎̹͕̹̳̭͖̘̮̞̲͍̺͉̥̞̼̗̣̣̞͈̟̪̫̖͖̠̫̥̣͙̝̪̬̗̹̥̝̫̤̻̼̞̲̙̭͓̩̲̺̫̟̯̞͍͎̭̝̘̪͉̭̖̳͍̭̫͎͉̫̫̜̞͉̻̰͕̼̙͉͖̳̩̫̭̼̰̲̬͓̖̮̘̰͙̘̗͉͇̮̱̗̦̻̱̭̺̰͇̹͚̩̜͎͉̮̹̤̬̙͓̙̲̹͇̠͔̼͖͎̲͖̹͕̮̩̹̰̺͉̙̯̠̻̺̳̫͕̱̰͍̩͖͓̜̹͎̜̦̖̰͉̘̝̹̺͚̙̼̦͉̜̥̰̥̙̝̹͚̦̮̞̤̣̩̗̞̪̹͎̺͚̰̫̦̦̻̣͎̮̘͚̤̭̥̱̙̯̟͓̲͙̗̮̰̭̬͕̺̞̹̼̦͓͉̬̼̗̬͕͕͕̼͚̝̭̩̼̝̹̯̯̩̹̝̯̯̜̟͙̥̮͇̬̳͎͕͖̳̟͕̰͕̪̼̣̤͎͙̯̮̦̝̫̳̱͚͇̳̦͎͇̪̖͚̗̙̮̬̜̰̘͇̟̹̱͓̩̟̳̬̤̺̘̣̺͈̣̳̟͈̤̦͎̠͙͙̮͙̞͕̬͍̝̝̙̞̹̻̼̹̳͖̲̜͈͉̗͕̘̱͈̖̻̻̬̼̰̲͔͎̹̦̹̼̟͈̭͇̩̩͇̼͕̦͙̣̝̪̬͇̟͎̘̟̦̻͈̳͇̤̳̘͖̩̣̠̼͓͓̱̬͕̼̫̖̦̼̳̯̲̻̣͙̼̠̮̪̦͖̳̤͈̝̱̰͇̫͙̲̩̩̩̻̗͉̱̻͙͙̙͕̭̰̖̥̹̯̱̺͙̳̰̜͔̥͕̪̰̠̹̩̭̥͈͓͓͇̫͖͍̻͎̤̲͇̫̺̫̺̤̹͙͔̖͚̟̞̼̜̼̫͙͉̠͔̟̣͍̗̳̞͉̬̳̺̝͓̫̻͖̻̺̼̳̦͉̼͕̘̬̺̙͍̹̲̞̺̲̥̥̺͕̭̪̳͔̰̞̘̗̫̩͈͕̥̠͎̘̖̟͙͙̻̫̠̳͖̩̪͔̰̝̱̘̞̙͔̯̼̘̙̺̮̠̦͚͓̬͍͖͕̣̱̱̬̠̯̰̰̠̳̣̫̲̖͈͙̫̤̼̞͙͓͈̘̬͈̼̣̹̤̱͖͓̯̺͔̼̗̩̬͍̹͎͙͍̘̤͈̦͓̥̞̩̲̮̣͉͍̼̺̘͙̬̗̮̟̦̝̟̺͈͈͎̪̩̹̤̫̹̥̟̗̩̼̜͚̘̘̓̐͛̇̏͒̈́͛̌̊͗́̓͋́̎̊̏̍͛͌̽̃͆̀͌̓̄̿͒̊͌̒̋͋̍̿̂̉͂̔̊͆͊̈͆̾̆̋̍̑̊̇̊̌̔̋̑̂͊̍̓̀̎͑̌̒̈́̄̀̎̊͒̆̽̐̊̏̉̇̄̏̾̀̐̓̈́͒̄̊̂͐̉̅̀̈́͊̌̉̆̓͊̔̏͂̅̓͐̐̍̆͋̀̉͑̾̆̎͒̔̂͆̈́̋̽̑̇͂̾̈͑̈́́̏̓͂͑̇̍̋̅̅̒̃̈̓͋̏̔̊̇͒̀̀̃̅̉̈́̓͋̂̋̀̋̏͊͐͛̂̒́̃̄͗̌̔́̿̈́͑̎̄͐̂͗̉̆̉̂́̂̄̓̋̽͑̅͑͆̅͋̏͊͆͌́̎̌̈̅̓́͌̅̾̓̇̈̊̽̑̋͛̊̇́͐̂͋͆͂́̀̔͊̌͂̆̽͌̋̐̈̅̆̓͋̉̌̊̂͛̔̔͑̓͌́̋̃́̇͒̓͛̈́̈́͐̎̏̑̌̃̑̓̄͌͒̀̔͗͒̒̈́̿͋̀̋̏͛̍̄̄̀̅͊͌̀̇̌͛̊̀̉̓͑̌̈́̊̑̉̑̾̐̓͗̃̂̐͑̾̋̏͛̀̀́̿̿͋͌̍͐͐́̓̎̓̄͋̑̏͛̒͋̍͊̂̂̆̅̌̉͗̾̀͑̂̓͑̒͛̀͋͋̄̌̊̃̋̉̓̾̔̂͒̉̈́́͑̀͂̅̉́̂͑́̉͒͐̏̎̿͋̃̊͋̉͊̎̋̔̇̇͐͒̌̍̓̑͒̂̐̌̉̀͊̈́̎̄̀̂̒̈́̊̔̋̊͋͛͒͂͐̒̆̉̎̊̊͆̾̍̋̅̇̅̀̉̓̄̿̑̓̓̉̆͗̓̈́̂̋̐͗͐̂̈́̃̀̑̌̿͆̓́͊̒͛̍̓̓̈̈̓̀̇͛̌͒̎̄̑͂̆̇̋́̽̌̔̊̌̓̏̾͋́͗́͋͗̈́̀̈́̀͌͛́̃̾̎̽̉͌̈́̈̇̒́͑́̽́̐͌̐̀̾̓̊͗͆̏̐͒̽̃͛̒̅̅̐̊̃̓̒̏̔́̉̈́͗͋͛͋̓̿̆́̅̈̌̔̈͂͗̃͑͌͐̾́͊͂̓́̒̈́͒́̽̿̐͆̓̔͛̂̑̌̄͋̑̊͗̑̅̊͐̇͋͋͑͊͂͌̌͂̈́̏̎͑́̄̓͆̀̒̋͋̾̊͋̀̄̋͑͋̈́̈̉́́̀̋͛̉͑́̓̈́̽͑̑̿̂̎̄̈́̋̌͆̔͒͌̈́̏̆̄̆̀̑͗̈́̈́͑̽̓̽̿͛͋̌̔̉̀̒̋̈̈́̇̾́͐̓͋̐̋̉̋̈́͒͋̽̃̐̎̌̌͌͋́̃̂̓͛̀̂̾̄̇̍̓͗́̃̃̒́̈́̈́̎̋̇́̐̀̓̐̏̆̑͗̐̃́̈̀̾̿͑̋̒͋̔̍̉̀͊̅̒͋̏̃̿̂́̊̈́̌̌́̅̽͊̑̇́̒́̎͆͋̀̑̒̋̓̆́̋̈̆̊̏̒͑̈̑̓̀̿͒̌̈̐̊͊̉͊̏͒̈́̍̉̽̄̅̾̒͋́͊̇̆̋͑̐̇̄͒̓͆͂̽̌̈́̈̅̌̓̅̔̎͆́́̈́̓̈́͐̀̊̀̏͊̋̍̏͂̆̿̔́̓̓̀͒͗̅͒̐́̊͗̈́̎̉̂̽̃͆͒́̌̈̀͂͋͗́͆̽̍̎̓͂͊̓̏̎͋͑̍̅̐́̔̄͐͋̈̃͊͒̓̌̈̽͊̏̅̆̐͛̇͆͋̔͛͑̿͑̂̿̓͗̍̾̅̓́̎̒̈́̅͒͛̄̐̏͒͆̾̀̐͐̓̑͂́̅̑̎͋̎̆̏̾̊̂̽͐̉͗̏̃̽̑͋͂͊̑͆̒̊̋̿̾͗͗͛̎̿͆̅̀̃̂̐̈̍̇͌̑̾̑̅͋̄̋́̑͆̈́́͌͌̽̑̑̓̃̉̆̈́̆͑̔̽̈́̂̇́̔̀̈́̑̒̎͒̎́̊̔̽̓̆̈́̒̒̍̍̋͑̇̅̽̆̀̏̀̒̍̋̍̆͗̐͋̈̐̄̍̂̃̈̀̈̽́̒̊̀̎̌̀̑͋̉̂̈́̒̀͋͋͛̋͐́̍̑̇̿̈́̇̄̌͒́̈͒̇̎̽̓̀̃͑̓́͊̽́̀͊̐̓̑͂̈́̿͛̇̏̊́͒̃͗͑̈́̆̈́̓͛́̒̌́̌̇̓̏̾̓̂́̿͋͛̈̊͊̽̆̆̀́͛͗̆͌̂̋̐̂͂̂̌́͂͌̑̐̒̒̿̿̒̋͊͒͋̔̆̎̊͆̾̈́̀̔͂̉͌͂̈̐̃̿́̑̓̿̒͑͆̀̋̓͊̃͒̽͊͌̏̌̂̀̑̉͆̉̅̈̀͐̉̓͆̎̾͊̐͒͌̔̋̃̓̉͑̋̐͗̄̏̈̽͆̇̓̄̀͂̄̑͋́̈́̔͐̊̂̊̓̒̔̈́͛͒͆͒̀͗̓̈́͂͆̐́̂̆̏͑̃̄̀̄͋͐͂͒́̾͂́̐̈́͑̿̄̇̈́̃̀̅́̈̏̈́͊̏̈́̿̍͐̊̽̅̊̂̊́͑́̊͆͊̄͑̑̔̋̊̂͛͆̄̽̓̀͋͐̏͐̃̋̀͗̒̌́͑̈̄̑̏͒̂͊̈́̽̃̆̓̽͗̒͋̇̀̈̀͂͋͐̑͊̃̎̾̆͑͋̎͗̆́̀̔̓̌̀̊̓̉̀̔͛͑͋̐̃̽͌̌̀͊̎̈́̃̍͂͐̿̈́̓̔͐͗͑̈̉́́̀̆̄̿̀̒̋̐̐̈́̂̒̀́̈́́̀̍̏̀̀̅̂̅͗͐̃̔̔̆͊̈͂̄͌̑͑̆̈́̑́͒̍͒̄̐̒̋͒̊͗̆̾͒́̈̾̍̾̉̓́̿̄̅̈́͌̍̈͗͌̃̅̈͑̑̊̎̉̓͂͛̍̅͐̊̊̒̆͑͘͘̚̕̕͘̚͘̕͘͘̚̚͘̚͘͘̕͘̕̚͘͘͘̚̕̕͘̚͘̚̚͘͘̕͘̚̚̕̚͘͘̚̚̕̚̕̚͘̚͘̕͘̕̕̕͘̕̚̚͘̚̚̚͘̕̕̕̕̕̕͘̕̕͘̕̚̚̚͘̚͘̚̕̚̚̕̕͘̕̚̕͘̚̕͘͘͘̚̕͘̚͘̕̕̕̕̚͘̕͘̚̕̚͘̚̚̚̕̕̚̕͘̕̕̚̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅ/̴̷̷̵̶̸̵̷̸̴̶̵̵̵̵̶̵̴̷̴̸̷̶̸̵̸̵̵̷̶̶̴̴̷̸̴̴̴̵̴̷̸̴̶̴̵̸̵̵̷̶̴̶̷̵̸̸̴̶̶̴̷̴̸̵̸̶̷̶̷̶̵̷̷̶̷̸̴̴̸̸̶̶̷̴̷̷̵̴̵̵̴̶̴̶̴̴̷̴̸̸̵̷̵̵̵̷̶̸̶̶̸̵̵̧̢̨̡̡̧̢̨̡̨̨̧̡̢̧̨̡̢̨̡̡̡̨̧̧̢̢̨̡̡̢̡̧̧̢̢̧̨̧̨̢̧̡̡̢̧̡̧̡̧̧̧̨̢̢̧̡̡̧̡̡̧̢̡̨̨̧̡̢̢̡̢̡̢̨̢̧̨̢̢̧̨̡̧̢̧̨̧̢̡̢̡̡̧̧̧̡̡̢̧̧̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛͚̰̺̺̝͔̤̦̳͔̩͚̣͓͔͉̤̙͍̪̲̦̫̭̗̳̱̳͖̘̣͚̜͍̜̜̜͍̲͇̟̰̭̯͇̖͚̦̜̹̬͍̳̠͕̩̖͈̖̜̭̱͚͙͓̣̩̪̣͍̤͔͙̤̟̙̭̰͓̟̯̯̗̞͙̯̰̭̣̝̝͉͔͖̘̖̮̖̭̜̱̰̣̙̺̗̱̫͙̯̥̰͉̦͕̪̩͈̯̣̮̤̥͙͎͉̙̝̟̮͇̹̞͇̭̹͇͉͕̝̳̬͚̦̹͉̞̺̪͇̲̳̳̜̲̭͉̝͓̼͙̟͖̳͎͎̱͎͎̱̪̥̹̩͙͓̰͇̮̣̜̣͍̭͖͎̜͖̹͙͍̮̬͖̩̮̩̘̫̭̗̗͙͖̘̳͔̹̜̥̻̦̩̪̘͇̩̫͓͉͔̪̪̘͇̱̺̠̯̮̜̼̝̩̘͓̘͉̬̝̜͎͔̟̥͖̙͕̜̖͈͕̮̟̤̳̙̼̳̮͖̮͎̗̩͎͉̩̯̘͚͍̫̘̙̯̗̳͔͎̙͔͓͍̝͎͎͓̩̖̜͔͈̖̰̣̹̣͍͓̲̦̦̬͓̹̣̯̜͈̞̣̹̲̜͙͙̖̣̬̗͙̱̫̭̦̩͚̰̙͕͈̝̻̭̘͉͎̲̹̞̦̗͖̜̦̘̟͙̙̞̰̞͇̟̟͍͖̙̙̹̺̣̥͚͉̝̻̘͉͕̼͙̼̬̺̱͍͙̯͕̟͕̠̦̠̱͇̝͈̘̼̲̙̣͍̥̫͖͕̼̠̹̥̼͎̩͍̙̱͚̤̮̦̖̳͔͍̣̦̯͕̠̻̯̥͉̯̘̖̻̘͔̟̱̝̭̗̲͔̦̫̱̥͓̞͚̖̯̥͉̹̩͚̣̝̙̼̙̥̙̙̥͉̖͎͍̻͎͈̭̳̳̞͍͍͍̲͇̳̦͙̳͕͔͓̰̗͚̮̰̙͈̰̖̼̫͍͇͇̖̩̺͖̟̯̟̻̱͉̪̫̘̗̳̩̦̩̰̟̮̪̤͓͚̬̰̯͚̥̹̬̺͖̟͇͓͚͕̣̫̹̱̤̝̗̠̱̰̰̰͔͔̤̻̖̬̖̻̱̯̥͈̜̠̫͕̲̭̩̼̠̤̻̩̺̫͔̦͍̲͈͈̦͍͇͎͔͙̯̳̮͖̞̯̫͔͚̥͓̠͓̭͎̙̪̫̝͕̥͚̞̟͖̮̫̖̳̝̼̥̼̺̘̱̪̺̘͎̻͚͇̞̠̟͈͇͚͈̪͖̫̗͖͉͚͚͚͕̳̠̘̭̬̠͇̺̩̦̜͇̦̫̝͈̩̟̘͍̟̼͓̗̱̟̖̦̫̭̹̖̱̭̪̩͉͎̲͖͖͕̜̹͙̰̤̱̰͈͔͚̦̹͎͚̟̭̯̞̞̩̼̪̭̗̩̤͓̤̱̥̬̣̩͎̖̘̭̤̼̭̣̞͕̳͚͓̙̺̙̱̮͇͎͉͍̗͈̫͖̻̮̣̭͕̘̣͕͓̥͓̼̰͚̠͓̯̣̠͓͕̜͚̳͕̮̻̺̝̺̯͙̜̯̟̦͖̣̱̪͔͍̞̫̲͈̼̥̟͒̑̓̏̏̅̆͗̈́͗͋̅̈́̂̑̋̑̅̑̔͂̒̿͆̈́̉̀̓͂͒̆͂͋̿̈́͂̌͐́̾̉̋̍͂̈́̌͊̓̑͐͂̽̊͑̽̐̀̈́̇̋̀̅̎̋͐͑̇͆̊̈́̀̈́̌̊̌̾͆̔̄̒̊͑̒̍̌̂͆̈́͆̈́̃̇͌̆͋͗̀̍͑͊̃̐̋͋̆̊́̎̽̐̐̉̃̔̍͆̓́͗̌̈̿̄̊̔̊̈͑̄́̔̈́̾̏̆̊͊̄̋͐̓̈̋̈̾͌̋̉͑̑̎̀̀͒̽̿͗͐͗̅̍͒͒̀̓̔̒͂̾̈́̔̾́̈͂͐̇̇̓̓̒̇̃͌̊̈̀̿̅̋̌̀͂͆̊͆̿͊̊̉̀̓̓̇̿̀̅̇̆̈́̈́̿̔̏́̆̿͛͑́̈̅̈́̈́̆̇͛̅̋̄̂̿̌̇̍̅̀͆̎̐́̿̐̐͛͒̍̋̔̆̆̈́͋̓̃̾̿͂͌̓̈́̀̌̈́̑͗̇̔̉̍̋̉́̈́̈͌̈́̃̅͌̅̒̀̄͆͊̆̔̀̇̓̒͒͗̈̎͆̋̐̋̽̒̏̒̌̓̈́̑̈̓̉̆̔̀̽̿̀́͊̓͛̂̅͂͑̌̃̽̋͗́͗͆̑̃͐͋͋̎́̉̀͗̐̾͛̇̍̉͂͒̎̂͆̈́͗̾͋̿̀̑̌̏͒̆͊̊̐̓͛̇͑̌͊̈̆̆̈́̆̐̍̍̐͗̉̎̍͂̒͐̋̽̓̂͛̈́̀̄̐̎̿̊͌̈́́͆͊́͊̏͊̃̇̎̂̔͗̉̐̉́̍͊̾́̃̇̋̊͊̍̒́͋̂̈́̿̏̓̾͂̅̊̏̂̈́͂͛̅̃͂̈̈́͌̿̓̽̎͊̅̊́̓͊̀́͌̑̌̋̇̅̽̋̅̂̽̇͑̈́̐̆͂͐̎̈́̆̓͛́͗̾̿͆̀̊̍͂͋̀̾͑͑́̈͋͂̃͒̌̂̽̓̅̄͐̈́̓̊̎̊͒͋̏́̿̊̐̀͋̑̍̂̊̎͆̑͑͑̈́̓͗̇̋̇͗̑͑͛͗̊͗̊̿̈͋̌̆̑̏̒͛̈̓͒͐̀́̃̉̄̓̏͑́̌̌͑̂̋̈́́̎̐̆͂͂͒͊͐͛͒̍̋͒́͒̀̏͌͌̔̃̽̍̈̑͒̉͊̅̈́͐̐̄͌̈́̋̽̑̔͆͐̄̔͆̍̈́̄̇́̂̎̌͌̈̀̌͐͗̂̒͆̒̃́̇̋͒͗̽̄͗̆̈́̈́̽͂̿̓̎̏̔̈̊̔͐̾̽̀͂́̓̍͐̄̿̂̉̂̽͆̿̾̇͐͒͗͌͑̀͑͌̿͌̂̓́̽͑̾̃̐͛̍͛͐̀̈́͂͛͋͑̈͊͊̾̃̆͒̾̌͌̑̓́̒̐͛̂̊̂̃͑͐̑̄̋̀͛̍̅̅͗̽͋̾̃͆̊̈͛̽̃̏̓͌̉̈́͊͊̅̓̿̉̊̑͌̏̈́̋́̏̋̉͆͌́͐́̓̂̐̂̾̀̽̽͘̕̚͘̚̕̕͘̕͘̚͘̚͘͘͘͘̚̚̕̕̚͘͘͘͘̚͘͘̕͘̕̚͘̕̚̕̚͘̕͘̕͘̚̕̚͘̚̕̚͘̕̚̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͠͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅ/̴̴̶̶̵̵̸̴̸̶̴̸̴̸̵̴̴̸̶̵̴̸̵̵̴̴̴̸̷̷̸̴̷̸̴̷̸̸̴̴̸̶̶̶̸̵̴̵̷̸̷̸̴̸̶̶̴̴̴̸̸̶̷̴̴̵̶̴̶̸̸̸̷̸̵̸̷̷̶̵̶̶̸̸̷̶̶̷̴̵̵̷̵̴̴̸̴̷̴̷̴̵̶̸̶̵̴̴̸̵̷̵̷̶̷̴̸̷̶̴̶̶̸̵̴̴̴̶̷̷̴̸̵̵̸̶̸̴̸̷̷̵̴̸̶̴̶̶̶̶̷̵̶̵̶̶̶̷̴̸̸̵̴̸̶̷̴̴̵̶̴̵̸̸̵̸̷̵̶̵̸̸̴̵̸̶̸̷̵̵̸̸̶̷̴̷̶̸̸̵̸̶̵̶̸̸̸̶̶̸̸̸̴̷̶̸̴̴̸̷̶̷̶̴̸̵̴̷̵̷̶̵̸̶̸̶̸̷̶̷̸̵̴̷̸̵̵̸̷̴̵̷̷̴̵̴̵̴̷̷̶̷̸̸̷̶̸̵̶̸̸̷̸̵̴̵̷̷̵̸̴̴̵̷̵̶̷̴̶̵̸̶̸̴̶̵̴̵̷̸̸̷̷̸̶̵̷̸̸̷̴̴̴̸̸̷̷̸̸̷̶̴̸̴̶̵̵̴̵̷̷̶̶̷̶̸̸̴̷̶̸̴̸̷̷̷̷̵̸̷̸̴̶̶̷̸̵̵̸̷̴̴̶̵̷̶̵̴̷̷̵̷̶̴̴̵̴̵̸̵̴̴̷̵̷̵̷̸̴̶̸̶̷̸̸̸̴̵̶̴̴̴̴̵̴̵̵̵̵̸̴̴̸̷̸̷̵̶̶̸̷̸̵̷̷̶̸̸̶̴̵̷̸̶̷̶̸̷̷̴̵̴̶̴̶̷̴̷̴̷̷̴̷̴̷̶̵̷̶̸̸̴̶̵̴̷̶̶̵̷̵̸̵̸̴̵̶̶̴̵̵̶̶̵̸̴̷̶̶̶̵̶̶̵̶̶̷̶̵̸̷̵̶̷̵̸̢̧̨̧̧̧̧̨̨̨̢̢̨̢̢̨̡̡̧̧̢̡̡̡̨̧̢̨̢̨̡̢̨̧̡̨̧̧̢̨̢̧̢̧̧̡̡̡̧̨̢̡̢̡̡̧̧̨̢̢̧̨̨̢̨̨̨̧̡̧̨̧̢̢̢̨̡̧̡̢̡̨̧̡̨̢̢̧̡̡̧̢̢̨̢̡̢̨̢̡̨̢̧̧̡̢̡̡̧̡̡̢̡̢̡̧̢̨̢̨̧̧̢̡̢̧̢̡̧̡̧̡̢̢̡̧̢̡̢̨̨̧̡̧̧̢̨̨̨̢̢̨̧̧̧̢̡̢̡̢̢̡̧̢̡̨̨̨̧̡̧̡̨̡̡̢̨̨̢̢̡̨̡̢̨̢̧̡̢̡̢̡̨̢̧̢̧̡̢̧̧̢̢̨̨̢̡̨̧̧̨̢̨̡̧̡̢̢̡̢̢̡̨̡̢̨̧̢̧̡̨̢̢̢̧̨̡̧̧̨̨̡̧̨̧̡̧̢̢̡̨̡̧̨̨̢̨̡̢̡̡̧̨̡̡̡̢̧̨̨̨̨̡̨̡̨̨̢̧̧̢̨̢̡̨̡̢̡̢̧̨̧̡̨̢̨̢̢̧̧̢̢̨̢̢̡̨̧̧̡̧̡̢̨̧̨̢̧̨̧̢̡̧̨̡̨̢̢̢̧̢̡̢̧̨̡̨̡̡̡̨̡̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛͖̫̯̥̹̼̗̼̘̹̲̺̪͍̪͍͍̺̳̟̦̦͚͚̤̲̺̮̼͚͙͓͇͎̟̠̞̫̜̫̞̤̙̞̟̤̖̲̬̱̜̼̼̭̪̤̱̜̱̝̤̗̱̤̻̤͍͕̻̱̰͎̥̫͙͉͈̹̱͕̬̜͇͖̩͚̗̫̜̮̝͕̬̩̼̪̣̭̬̪͙̘̥͉͓̳̮̪̜̦̹̯͍͓̺̜̣͉̰̫̥̜̩͙̳̼̜͓̯̞̪̩̯̟̣̤̤͇̣̝̫͓̟͇̱͎̖̟̪͕͍̲͕͖͚͉̭͍̟͇͈̳̙̳͓̘̜̫͓̪̯̦̯̹̺̳̦̬͈̯̺̥̤̩̝̬̱̤̻̭̺̤͍̣̝̜̦̺̠͇͓̖̻̯͖̟̰̙̤̜͖͉͚͇̼̯͓͚̻̬̤͍̪̺͈̭̞̳͔͎̯͓͚̦̥̣̥͓̯̜̳̲͙̞͉͎̘̬͙̫̻̪͕̳̦͈͕̙̜̥̫͎̫̼̯̜̹͈̜̼͔̺̘̳̭̮̯̭̳̳͚͓̥͔͚͓̬̩͔̱̮̙̱̮͖͕̫̟̞̘̱͇̣͚̬̪͉̰̺͚̞͖̗̳̞̦̺̼̖̱͖̗̭̖̬̬̮͖̘͍̝̰͉̞̲̝̖̖̘̱̭͔̩͙̝̲͓̫̹̙̬̝̤̟͍͇͉̱̣͈͔̭̺̣͔̜̗̥̹̲͈͎̗̙̳̫̫̳̱̳̹͚̠̦͙̣̙̗̻̲̟̝̙̭̟͚͖̮̙͓̰̫̝̳͇̺̻̱̱̮̰̼̫͖͍͍͎̮̝̠̳̟̩͕̯͇̝̞͙̖̗͔̖͈̗̥͍̩͔̦̼͉̹̩̙̹̬̳̻̫̩̖̩̞̣̬̙͎̺̗͓̩͕̟̭͎̜̩͍̙̩̭͕̣̜̺͈̗̰̦̤͖̣̟̤̩̙̪͓̠͚̞͓̣͙̙̟̺̹̰̖͍͔̬̞̬̗̲͓͚̥͍̺̖͖̜͚͙̮̟̼̙̻̜͓̺̙̱̲͔̪̙͕͇̣̖͈̣͔͓̣̭͇̫̻̞̤͍͉͕̝͓͎͖͓̱̺̦̤̥͖̭͎͎̱͍̞͙̥̞̖͓̞̯͓͖̻̳̼̻̱͙̩̻̬̲̱̦͍̜̼̫͈̤͚̰̝͖̮͕͈̦̹̟̠͍̺̣̩̦̺̟̖̜͕̪̬̳̫̟̫̰͍̲͍̥̜̘͙͔̖̠̖͇͉̪̦̞̤͎̹̻͕̻͚̭̰͍͙̠̰͈̟͓̞̥͕̤͉̩̞͔̣͈͕͕̪͙̲̭͕̙̙̫̦̯̘̹̠̤͎̜̞̗͈͍̮̦̦̙̖̹̫̹̠̱̟̳̠̦̺͙͙̟̮̪͈̙̠̺̳̣̥̣̠̝̳̻͈͕̫̣̱̰̰̻̩̯͔͍̖̙̲͇̰͍͙̖͕̣̪̼̩̰̖̘͈͕̪̰̱̝͖̩̝̣̜̲̙͙̖̮̱̗͈̥̙̬͍̺̤̦̥̝̖̬̹͙̮̟̼̯̺͕̪̼̻͙͙̪͚̲̟̬͓̥̭͎̗̳̺̯͓̥̼̤͕͚̤͇̹̻̜̙̹͍̙͉̗̳̰̦̗̯̦͉̪͎͎͙̘̣̺̟̯͍͖̥͍͕̪̰͉̯̞̙̻̘̼̼͍̤̫̺͍͍͎̤̹̹̲͔͍͕͓̬̹͔̰͕͈̠̯͖͓͇͍͍̮̺͈̹̣̙̣̫͚̭̺̣̩̮̱̻͉̲̥̼̳̥̰̯͚̩̠̠̼̱͇̟͓̳̜̖̦͚̹̝̞̦̜̬̣̻̟̪̟̯͔̱͇͍̗̥̹͚̪̼̱̳̤̥̬̠̞̺͍͎̱̩͍̠̭͍̝͎̘̬̼͔̱̩̗̳͖̥̦̩̮̤͚̰̝͕̘͖̟̹̱̻̖̳̞͓͍̭̫̘͚̞̭͖̗̝̦̣̣͎̝͔̠̻͉̝̙̼̟̠̬͈̯̯̙̝̖̥̩͈͕̱̼̙̠͇̙̣͔̘̣͎̻̲̘̜̲̺͔̩͕͔͚͎̲̣̲͙̹̙͕̝͉̜̠̙̝̳̩̖̳̻̖̳̭̬̘̹͈͙͍̙̻͎̣͙̗̙̜͍̠̹̭̖͖̞̟͔̯̤̱̹̦͈̺͔̟̝͔̟̟̩͇̭̖͍̣̬̱̬͎̺̘̼̰̙͔͇̱͖̭̲̪̰͓͔̹͉̠̪̟̪̜̱̯͙̪̦̟̮͕̞͍͉͔͇̩̣̹̩̭̯͍̹͚̹̼̣̲̠̥͈̫̭̤͚̯̩̦̻̞̦̘̮͈̖̤̥̗͈͉̝̜͍̪͚̮͉͕̩̬̦͉̪͖͇͔̬̮͓̩͔̟̰̳̲͉͖͓̠̳͉͍̺͙̲̗̼̻͈̲͇̠͍̬̞̼̟͕̱͖͔͓̹̫̩̞̥̦̠͙̳̖̭̟̤̮̤̩̝̻͙͍͇̯̟̪͉̭͓̝͉̟͇̝̜̗̥̦̩̳̩͉̼̮̘͍̪̳̫̰͍̝͍̞̺͔͚͓͓͕̯͖̻͚̩̜͔̭͎̜̖͈͓͖̙͕͓̣̝̤̭̞͇͓͈̜̱̭̬̣̣̻̦̳̤̹̙͇̩̞̗̜̞̙̣̹̝͍̖͚̥̯͚̠͖͉̦̖̩̠͔̖̭͕͖̱̞͖̹̫̭̖̥͇͚͎͈̝͉̱̬̙̯̭̩͕̘̗̪̼̩͎̱͔̠͍͇̫̤̭͕̝̼̰̦̮̲̯̟̯̬̩͇̭͚̠͚̘͖̣̺͚̰̭̪͉̜̜̤͚͙̘̤̮̹͖̳͖̙̙͉͓͎̭̬͔̺̞̺̟͔͎̰̞̯͈͎͇͈̳̻͚̦̜̪̫̳̟̭̳̺̫͎̜̖̬̱͙̫̥̬̟̠͓̙͉̜͈͎̺͇͖͎͇̹̖͕͎͕͙͖̲͓͈̖̳̙͓̬͉͉̣͍͔̰̮͓̬̱̰̹͕̞̪̯͎̭̳͓̝͓̪̤̰̦̺̱̣͈̹̠̬̹̞͇͇̘̳̹̺̙͚̩̱̼̣̥̞̙̻̻͔͚̱̜͉̮̘̯̫̭͔̺͇̤̠͓̻̜̙̯͇̮͓͙̣͚̗̠̪̭͍̦̱̪̘̰̙̝̯͎̩͕̖͖̰͇̗͙̟̣̘̪͈̖̯̺̰̫̜̥̖͔͈̗̹̼͚̰̝̭͇̞̮͔̝͇͓̮͔͈͎͇͖̩̘͉̭̲̠͈̞͍̜͇̭͈̱̤̙̹͚̳̙̤̞̤̰̹̗̪̻̬̲͍͇͎̟̘͔̟͖̹̝̳̼̦̪̼̙̪̪͓͇̳͕̬̮̼͖̭̞̻͍͍̮͇̤͔̻͎̩͈̞͉͕̯͙͇̲̟̲̝̼͇̻͎̳̠̰͚̖͔͓͇̖̰͕͉͙͇͎̤̼̣̥̻̞̩̮̰̺̰̼̣̞̤̘̺̩̣̮̦͎̭̳̙̖̗̳̭̱̼̗̺̦̖̦̮̯̮̘̙̖̬͖͔̰̠̞̖͍͔̩̞͔̺̤͈̬͓̩̻̬̻̦̣̫̤̤̥̩͎̖̠̭̮͚͕͕͎̪̩̯̦͔̟͚̣̱̰̼̩̪̳̦̳̻̲͇̺̲̤̲͕͚͓̟͖̜̣͇̗̠̖͇͔̥̺̥̖̠͎͍̼̥͖̱̲̣͚̜̣͇͓͇̲͇̻̟̺̣̜̞͓͎̭̦̜͎͓̱̠͚̻̻̰̙̱̘͇̦̫͕̺̘͎̯͈̫͇̹͚͈̰̪̹̣̣̳͈̠̟̬̥̺̫͖͕̩̠͉̜̥̬̞̗̥̹̘̬̳̯̝̗͙̺̟̫̹̥̙̦̜̣͚͚̜͓̹̫̻̗̯̼̫̫̗̝͉̤͍̫̦̤̺͉̝͖̰̟̯̳͉͍̺̘͖̪͓̦͚͇̲͚̯̘͔͈̹͖̭͚̳̻̭̦̹͖͔̥̙͉̦͉̙͇̯̝̗̟̝̖͖̯̦̖̬̯̻̝̘̣͓̳̹̣͎͔͉̻̗̤͎̯̥̹̘̰̞͇̼̹̼̙͔̜̗͉̼̗͈͙̹̥̤̻̮̝̮͍̤̻̼̱̫̠̯̟͍͔̗͚͚̩̝̳̮̬̗̻͍̼͙̳̗͔͎̜̲̻̙̬͍̺͈̠̪̪͖̭̲̪̪̫͔̻̲͖̥͚͙̫͇̤̝̤͙͚̜̘̜͓̪͈̝̳̤̩͙̟̣̠̠̦̱̗̟̫̬̜͙̯̘̩̭̲̤͉̦̣̜̘̟͚̰͉̩̪͎̤̠̤̤͍̦͖̩̹̻͓̝̘͔͇̮̣̣̬̗̰͙̗̫͉̭͔̮͕̖͍̘͙̞͎̳͈͇̲͕̤͚͍̣̹͈̳̖͍͕͚͖͍͇̳͓̥̠͙̮̭̮̘͍̳̝̲̠̝͖͍̯̺̞̫͈̲̠̣̹̮̙͍͍̼̖̳͖̯̬̱̮̫̯̞̘̠̦͈̼͎̟̜̗̫̫̩̦̖̤̯̣̻͖̫͓̼̤̙̘͇̜̜̬̖̹̥͔̺̪̼̹̞̣̝̖͍͈̺̖̫̫̞͔̗̰̜̭͉̳͓̟͚͕̞̬̯̗̮͎͔̳̖̦̞̯̠̥̰̘͉͚͇̺̣̯̲̣̙͕͈͖̞̟̥̭̖̝̥͕̤̯̳̦̳͔͉̪̦̟̝͈̱͓̹͇̠̤̟͚͉̳̪͖̩̪̟̹̖̻̟̰͔̺̭͕̱̖͓͍̼̬̟̣͎̼͔͓̬͎͇͓͙̻̤̼͉̠̜̪̜̥̖̘̖͙̥͎̠̱̠̤̫̺͓̣̩̥͇̥̻̱̙̹̫͙̼̜͖̹̬̙̥̪̪̟̗̤͓̖̭͚̭̟̜͉̮̣͔̞͖͙̗̝̱͈͉̥͍̱̜̗̪̠̙̩̞̦̘̣͕̻̺͖̰̗̭͉̲̦̘̤̣̠͎̭͈̬̼͚̥̠͙̞͖̙̝̙̻̬̹̺̭̫͓͈͇̱͎̺̜̤͇̘̯͍̟̣̯̜̤͙̠̜̖̪͚̪͍̜̮̣͇̳̰̰͙̰̦̟͍̭̺͇̹̙̺͇͓̤͕̝̙̭̥̝̟̫̰̜̟̩̹͕̺̮̜̲̣̠̻̻̰̪̦̻̞̯̝̫̠̹̬̩̞̯̼̪͉͈͇̗̥̳̙̳͔̠̰̲̞̰͍̬̞̻̺͙̯̤̹̗̼̞̲̖̘̹̪̹̫̗̙̺̬͕͍͍͕̪̦͉͍̫̫͎͕̲͚̹̙͙͇̤̳̲̳̘͔̹̖̥̠͇͈̰̥͓̯̺̟̭͇̖͍̣̺̝͉̣̰̫̱͙͎̞̬̳̤͓̦̥̰͔̥̗̟̖̝̥̼͈̺̫͚͕̬̪̬̬͓̟̟͔̠̭̪̝̞̲̤̟͈̲̺͓̲̙̱̜͙̯̖͕̳͍̺̥̥͈̳̥̻̗̦͕̫̯̫͍̭͙͕͕̱͚̳̰̺͈̫̭̮͍̟̹̘̭͖̳̪̪̠̫̝̣̠̻̮͉̯͓̝̱̞̳̲̬̻̘̭̩͓͔̱͚͓̫͔͍̩͖͔̳̗̖̘̯̥͕͉͙̥̱͕̟̤̜̠̥̟̳͖̖̤͖̰̰̙̮̩̮̜͇̙͓̭̦͓̻͓̣͎͓̫̼͉͇̞͓̮̘̙̝̦̬̯͕̟̻͈͉̮͍̻̣̺̳̱̥͖̣̣̝̮̗̱͖̼̼̱̱͉̖̰̤̦͔̝̲͇͖͍̦̼̮̣̹̥͚̖͚̬̩͔̥̤̘͇̟͓͇̬̼̦̩̫͇̱̖͖̝̱͙͚̠̦̘͍̲̰͔̺̭̼̹̜̗͙͕͇̗̰̙̣̻͚͍̙̬̯̪͖̯̭̦͙̪̘͈̟̬̺̺̗̹̯͎͓̻͚̫̘̠̞̞̼̜͇̪͓̥̦̪̰̝̳̯͎̠͍͈͕̦̤̺̥͙̻̦̠͍͖̲̱̜͓̜̩̱̲̣̝̮͇̗͔̭͓̟͚̱̫̮̙͕̙̣͖̯͔̻̯̰͔̱̱̺̫̰̼̬͚͈̺̱̱̪͕̠̯̤̱͙̞̲̝̰̜̬̺̺͇̮̼̦͉̜̮͕͍̙̦͈̠͚͇̪̩̘͉̪̼̼̭̜̯̝̬̣̣̯͖͔͔̦̟͓͔̱͍̼͍͖͎̩̩̮̖͚̰̙͙͍̥̩̲̳͇̼̫̳͎͕̫̖̝̼̭͇̭̺̰͙̳̬̹̝̟̱̯̮̙͕̤̞̗̻̩̜͓͓̼̗̬̹̩̖̝͈͈͓̲̗͙̫̝͙̣͉̖̮̙̮͍̮̯̲̙͔̲̝̣̫̻͔͚̣͚̺̮͈͖̭͙͚͎̩̰̘̼͖̣̱͓̪̟͚̘̻͉͕̦̹̟̣̝̰̣̮͇̦̙͇̳̖̝̳̬̻̞͓̦͖͍̠̻̻͍̱̯̗̹̦̲̼̺̗̜̯̞̘̖͉͎͖̜͎̗̤͕͎̪͖̣̻̼̠͓̪̻̻̘̝̜̪͚̗͇̲̪͇̳̤̘̗͖̳̫̘͍͈͓̻̰̮͎̤̳͇͕̼͚̠͔̻̖̫͍͓̹̺̯̰̹̼̦̞̼̥̭̲̱͚̝̪͕̮̮̫̖̰̱̭̰̫̠̬͕͈̺͔̪̮͙̰͍͖̠͈̮̰̜̜͔̝͚̞̘͈̖̤̺͎̜̫̲̫̣̯̪͔͇͈̭̰̱̬̱̻̣̦̟̝̪̲̖͇̪͉̠̠̹̫̣͈̣̟̺̺͖̳̙͔͔͖̬̙̤̺̲̼̤̩̖͍̟̠͇̳̩̜̰̼̖̤̟͉̱̰̜̖̭͎̯̯̲̗̼͕̼͇̖͇̙͉͓͕̦̺̪͉̻͍̮̹̭̺̄͑͐̅́̉̊͋͗͂͋̔̏̂̓̓̍̿̓̍͗́̎̅̄̓͋̇́̃̎̎͆̌̋͆̌̈͋̈́̀̀͊͊̄͛̉͊́̽̈̿͗͂̓̑̂̅̋̉̌̾͋̋͐̃͑̓̀̎̋̉̒͛̽̒̌̄͂̉̍̃͋̃͊̾͑̉̉̋͐́͆̑̾̿͌̏̆̾̉͛̒͌̓̍̓͊͂̓̍͒̂̐͋̈͛́̾͌̊̊̍̐̽͑̒̎̄͗̋̃̓͌̌̈́̓͐͌̓̋͒͛̊̒̋͑̊̐̐̉̆̈́̓͒̇͑́̽̆͑͐̈͒͋͋̌̾̀̓̌́̐̌̒̆̂́̐̂̉̏̀͋͛̃̆̇̓̿́̈́̀̔͛́̈́̓̌̅̓̐͌̑̅̉̊͒̀̐̋̐̍̐̑̇̔̅̽̐̀̑̍̑̀̏͂̑̄̐̌͒̄̀̏́̈́́͑̂̽̌̐͒̂͐͂͑͊̎͒̈́̒͂͑̄̍̋́̈̾̃̊͊̿̌̎̾̑̈͒̔̅̿̿̋̅̾́̿̇͊͛̎̀̐̏́́́́̈́̀̈́̊͛̃̇̏͂̈́͌͌̉̉̅͂̅͂̌͛̏̌͆͆͊͆̓̔̽̋͐͆̓̌͌̆̍̓̈́͊̉̎̀͑̽̋̐̆͗͒̐͗͆͐̅̔͋̑̉̾̉̋̓̓̐̌̀͌̓̾́̍̐͐̌̂̌͑̑̽́̎͂̈͛̈́̍̒́̈́̈́̈́̈̆̃̉̏͌̄̈́̒͛͐̆̏̍̇̈́͐̏̋̀̄͊̔͒̆͆̓̂͌̑̅͗͋͂͑̅͑̽̇̈́͋̆̿̈́̿̓̄̌̃̌̆̈͊̈͆͒̅́̉͛̈́͛͌̃̔̇̂͌̇̈́́̉͋̀̓̈́͗̾̿̀̈́͌͑́̓͊̇́̎̈́̾͆̉͆͌͑̈̄̐́̉́̑̾̓́̓͊̑̽̍́̈́̋̑͆̒̒̌̓̓͗̃͛̏̐̿̑̑͗̈̅̽̾̊̀͑͛͛̓̅̃̉̂̓̈̍́̿͛̍̍͆̇͌̇͂̾̏̍̈̔̾̈̋̑̄̔̎̏̎̆̎̏͊̑̓̐͛̐͗͒̅̓̈́͊̊́̈́̇͆̉̍̿͊͂̎͒͆͋̽̍̂̾̂̎̾̂͂͛̅͗͒̋̿̇̏̈̑̈̽̈͛̀͗͗̂̈́͐͌̌̾̒͆̈̐̍̈́͆̉̽͊̂̇̾̉͒̾͂̀̒͗̎̌̇̍̀̄̀̇̔̈́̇̿̀̐̓̂̔̈̂̎̆̄̈̌͆̔̄̐̂̈͑̍̅̐͆̃́̍͛̽͊̌͊̏̀̇̍̈́̌̈́̒̈͂̄̈́͂̀̏͑́̿̉̂̽̍̉̄͛̊̅͐̅̈́̄͌͆̉̓̿̈̒̃͂̑̀͊̍͑̌̈́̏̽͗̓͐́͑͗̋̍̂̇͋͂̌̂̄̋̓̅̒́̾̅̔͆̓́̌̄̒̄̊̉̿̾̈͊̋͑̋̈̆͋̾̑̍̽͐̓̋̾̅̽̿̎̑̏͑͂̏͆̄̒̀̈́̅̓́̀̀͌̒̈̒͑͒̅́̐̅́̃̿̓͛͒̿̈́͒̽͆̌̐̂̑̈̊̈́̊͊̀̏̈̀͐͐̓̏͗̈́̿̔͐̏͐̐̿̊̀̓̀̑̓̇͛̂̀̽͒͛͒͊̒̃͐̓̆͑́̅̍͌̈̏̀̓̔̔͗̔͛̈́͋̃̉͊̀͋͒̄͋͛̉͋̊̏̒̿͛͂̈́͋̈́̏̀͑̄͛̓̍̽̍̓͊̈́̐͑͛̍̊̑̈̑̒͛̉̀̈́̅̉̓͒̿̈́̽̔͛̈́͑̎̽̎͌̉̍̐̀̈͛̉̑͑͒̈́̇̉͛̋͑̀̑͆̎͊̉̈́̀̍̈́͐͒̈́̔̔͌̀̐̾̈́̃̓͂̇̓̋̔̃͒̀̇͊́̏̋͊̇͛͋̈́͌̈́́͗̓́̿͋̈̑̿̓̍̄̐̐͌̂̅̆̉̅̒̃̆̈́͒̈́̆͒͛́͆͑̈́̔̊̈́̿͆́̊͌̀̒̿̋͌́͌̓̈́͋̾͗̾͗̊̋͒́̔̿̈́̈́̒́͑̑͛͂̽̽̅̍̊͂͋̑̿̓͛̈́̿́̃͋̃̈́̅̆̓̎̂̀̐͑̿̈́͑̊̃͒̾͐̐́̾͆̏̄̋̊̑̈͒̈́͌̽̋̅̽̊̀͛̃̽̊͐̽͛̀́̾͒̽͛̿͐̈̉͑͆̆̍̋̅͆͌̋̓̍̈́̐̉͐̉̐̀̀͂̆̊̆̍̑̍̈͊̎͐̒̈̌̊͑̆̇̀̍̿̍͋͊̊̽̓͒̉͊̆̅̅̓͗͋̇̈́͌́̈̓͋̃̈́̽̆̆͐̋̐̂̓̅̉̀̐̄̐̊̆̒̂̓̔̓͑̏̄̂̍͐̍͆͂͂̒̆̈́̆͂̈̂̌̎̑̏̿͛̾̃̈́̅̎̓̊̄̇̓̋̒̔̈́̌̎̑͌͒̉̀͌̒̓́̀͂̌̏̊̍̀̈́̾̿́̄̾̇̔̂̂̉̓̅̽̇̑́̏̉̅̎̌͛́̂͌̓̓͊̅̇͋̾̔̑̃̏͗̀̓̎͒͑́͊͗̌͑͋̌̏̉̽̿̇̀̅́̈́̅̀̑̒͛͊̐̓̈́̄͊́̔̀͒̀͊̈͆̋́̑̏͐̀̅͂̃̆̑̏̐́͂̾̏̾̈͋̔́̒̔̓͛̈́́̎̀͊̈́́̃̂̓̑̽͂̊͊̐̈́̅̅̅̍̊͋͌͒͆̈́̂̇̈́̈͛̔̊̃͗̆̓̄̐̍̈̀͑͂̊͆͗̾̐̌̎̑̂́͌̾͆͐͑̔͛̋̈͌̑̿̔̒̿̑̉̌̓͛̈́͂̉̍͆͗̏̈́́̈́́̉̈̌̅́͑̉̀̈́̂̔͗̽͌̒̊̍͒̓̊́̃̐͌͑̓̊̿̀́̏̿̈́̃͊́̈͊͑͋̂̌͐̆̍̉̐͊́̄͊͗́̓̈́̆͋̽͐̓̏̔̂̿̄̍̀̔͂̈́̄̃͐̉͛̓́̀̽̀̅̏̈̿̇̽͆͗̓́͒̐̽̔̑̄̍̓͗̑̉̀̈́́̇̂͗̐̋̋̎̀́͋͋̉͂̈̀̿̓̃̏͗̋̓̏̇̉̄̊͛̓̅͌͗̉̔̌͗͋̆̈̑̌̇́͊͗͂͑̆͒̎̆̅̀͒̒̓̏͐͗͑̑͑̔̈̀̀̉̔̋̈́̿͛̽̋́͐̊̃̃̅̀̈́̊́́̓̓͋̊͆̀̋̂̓̓̔͆̃́̋̍͊̏̆̃̅͑͐͊̆̈́̀͒̆͆͒̀͑͑̓͊̏͗̅̊̐̓̓̄̉̾̎̍̈́͑̎́̎́́̽͆̒̄̇̃̎̅̏̒̿̄͐̈́̆͆̈̊̃́̇̈́͑͐̔̎́͊̏̈̉̎̀͗̽͐̽̐̃̒̐̾́̔̈̎̍͋̉͗̃̊̒͂͊̇͂̒̉̈́̎͗̾̆̈́̇͐̏̐̉́̅̈́̀̂̉͆͑̋̆̐̍̈́̌̌̔̑̆͑̌̆̓̾͂̃̓͑̉̋͋̊͗̂̊̓̄̒̓͛̈́͗̈̒̌͌̓̑̿́͐̋̀͑̀̈̽̎͆̄̓̓̏̇͛͆̈́̽̈͑̑͒̈́̀̏͆́͛̓͒͆̅͐̊̒̉͂̒̐̏̾̊̾̒̐́̈̂͋̋͗͛̂̋́̓̑̈́̆͂̀̀͊͗̒͂̆̓͋͐͆̓̈̊́̉̿̓̍̆̾̅̄̑̀̇̇̽̆̐̅̈̽̈́̍͛̔̔̆̈́̃͗̐̌̈́̿͑̐̒̓̋̈́̒̽̅́̋͋̇͊͒͛̋̆͊́̏͌͑̈́̏̏͌́͂͆̑͗̾͑̏̉͗̐̏͑̈͑̏́̍͐͑̀̈́̽̉͑̀̿̔̌͗̏͌͌̅̅̃́̽̓̈̐̌͋́͋̾̑̅̊̅͋͐̓̈̆̊̐̐́̏̄͆̎̂͐͐͗͒̄̇̀̾̑́̿̍̐̀̇̾̄͋̈́͌̏͋͋͒̃̔͋͂̀̎̓̽̓̊̈͛̐̅͆̓̈́̔̾̆̆͐̂̉̊̐̂̊̐̐̿͆̆̇̋͂̀͗́̉̈́́̐̀͐̄̎̉̆̆̍̈́̒͋̇̀͋͆̍̿̈̀̉̅̈̎͌̂̄̉́̋̈́͂̅̈́͌́̍̑̃͑͋̾̅͐̉͛̈́̈́͌̾̐̈́̿̈̀̐͋͋̏̆́́̀̇̂͑̓͂͛̉̏̄̓̈́̔̀̒̀͑̾͒́̔̋̊̓͗̔͊̏̎͋͛͒͗͒̋̀̍̌͂͐́̎̂̒͆̓͗̐̓͋̇̔̀̽̄̄̂̆̊͛̈́͋̊̅̔͋̀̓͊̈́̓̊̈́̈́̌̅̽͗́̌̿̑̓͗̍̽̾̌̈́̈́́̌̌̊̈͛͂̆̒̾̅̅̉̽̔̾̾̍̀̾̆̎͐͆̽͒̽̓̔͛͛̒̆̆̐̔͌͌͆͂͂̇̀͑̄̀͛̍̋̌̓̒͊̔̓̾̎̑̃͑̔͛̅̾̓͑̋͗̑̋̓͆̇̏̎̈́̀̊͒̔̐̒̆͛͌͛̓̓̀͒̄͆̀̓̀͐̔͒̅̑͐̿͂̅̔͑̃͊͑͗́̉̍̍͆͊̃̒͂̓̈́͒͋͗͌́̒͗̍̀̾͐̀̈́̓̅͐̌͗̅̽̓̋̅̏͆͑̌̌̉͐̈́̍̓̓̋̐͊͋͌̈̍́̂̍̈̊́̈͒̑̓̏̃͑̇̈͂͛̃̈̅̊̈̎́̿̏̈́̈́̑̈̐͗̽̀̎͂̀̉͗̔̓͗͗͗̅̅̇̌͆̈́̄͛́̄̂̊͌̄̓̽̑̊͗́̊̆̎̍͑̄͐̈́͊̆̓̾̎̿̀̑͗͂̈́̊̾̉̿̀͋͋͗̂̇͒̆̅̒̆̂͋͋͂̔̏̓̂͌̀̊͋̃̈̒̈̆̐̍̓̾̍̌̾̿̈́̄́̄̊̈́̉͐̉̆̑̈́͂̍͗͆̒̿̊̅̈́͛͐͐̇͐̑̄́̓̂̽̊̋̈̉͆̌̎̃͐̐̔̉̾́̈͊̅̾̍̃͂̍̈́̏͛̐͊̽͛̀͂͑́͋͋̏͆̔̉̇̿̀̒̇̈͑͗̉̋̾̈́̈̀͂͐̀̓̎́̔̏̊̔͒̐͑̄̍̓̂͛͌̐̉͆̒̄͛̊̏̊͒̒̑̂̀̿͌̍̽̄̅̂̃͂̔͂̈́̌͋̔̈́̓̈́̎̀̌͋̈́̄̎̌̅͐́̾́̏̇̇̀͋̈́̓͐̇̉̀̓̒̏̅̏̔̏͑̓̇̈̈́͗̑̓̈́͐́̊͂̂̃͒͑̽̌̈́͗̽̈͑̆̇̋̾̌͐̈͐̓͐̃̿̒̿̈̀́̔́̊̽̂͛͛̈̈́̀̋̿̇̀̀̍̂̾́̀͂̐̇͑̀̌̓͋́͗̀͛͛́̿͆́̀̐̌̓̓͛̈́̽̈͛̏͐͐̈́́̐̊͗̆̓̈̅̾̃̀̆̏̑̆̇̀̏̔͆̓̇̓̆̇̈́͒̂̔̊̈́̒́̿̆͑͒̃͂̈̈̂̐̌̒͋̐̈́̍̀̑̑͋͂͒̋̅̒̉̀͐̓͐̈́̅̈́̓̐̇͑̅̍͒̾͛̑͋̎̂̓̐͛́͗̍͋̆̀̾̆̽̃͌̊̈́̌̌̆̔̿̔̓͑̐̓̍̾̌͒̒́̈́̈́́̐̆̈͐̐̋̾͊̉́͑̽͐̄͆̿͛̄̌̓̐̈́̾̋̐̐̔̉̈́̊͋̀͗͗́̿̀̓̀̒̓͗̐̉̆̈̅̈́̅́̾͊̈́̈̈́͋̀́͌̋̓̀͂̾͑̓̓͑͂͒̈̐̎̉̾̐̈́͆̆̐̒̃̈́̉́̔̈̀͗͐̏̓͑̏̅̉͛͑̌̌͛̉̂̌̄̎̈́̏͑̐̌͒̅̏̈́̈́͂͋̐͋̀̔̂͊̅͐̌͌̈́̈́̈́̈̀̐̆͗̓͗͂̍̎́͗̌͗̈́̅̽̽̿̌̃̔̏̌̆̀͋͋̏̀̉̂͛̌̎̉͛̈́̇͛͐͛̋̍͂̋͋́͗̑̈́̌͗͌̿̾̿̈̐̓͐̑͆̇͒̇̄̃̈́̀̾̍̌̍̿̀̃̈́̀̔͊͊͊̄̐̈́̔̆͊̈́̇̾̉͂͒̆̑̍́̓͑̈́̏̔̈́͑́̏͒͒̇̌͛̓͊̽͒̇̈̂͗͗͗̾̇̈́͋͆̋̈́͊̏̏͐̄̀̒́̆̓͗͐́͆̒̐̃͂̊̾͐̈̀̾͌̐̅̈̂̀̈́̊̈̔̀̈́̽̎̄̐́̎̒̓̊̇́̓̀͂̋͋̈́́̄͗̉͆̅̈̉̉̍̋̃͛̈́̽̓̌͊̓̾̈́̔̈́́̏̾̊͌̒̿̉͆̏̏̊̈̉͑̔̎͛́̀̋̈̂͌̀͗̈́̔̂̀̆̉̉̉͒͊̈́̂͒͋̂̀̈́̈́̊̈́̈́̂́̉͑͗̉̽̐͐͗̂̑̀̉̀̑͒̈́͗̾͛̅̕͘̕̚͘̚̚̕͘͘̚̚̕̕͘̕̚̚̕͘̕̚̕̕̚̕͘͘͘̕͘͘̕͘̚̚͘̚̕͘̕̚̕͘̚̚̚̚̕͘̕͘̕̚̚͘̕͘̕̕͘̕͘̚͘̕̕̕͘̕̚̕͘̚̚̕̕̕͘̚͘͘̕͘͘̚͘̚̕̚̕̚͘̚̕͘̕͘̚̚̚̚͘͘̚͘͘͘̚̚̕̕͘͘͘͘͘̕̚̕͘̚̕̚̚̚̕̚̕͘̚͘̚̚̚̚̚̕̕̚͘͘̚̕̕̚͘̕̕͘͘͘̚͘̚̕̕̕̚̕̕͘͘̕̕͘̚̚͘̚͘̚̚̚͘̚̕̕̕̚͘̕͘̚̕̕̚͘̚̕̕̕̚̚̕̕͘̚͘̚̕̕̚͘̕͘͘͘̚̚̚̕͘̕̚̕͘͘̕͘̕̚̚̕̕̚̕͘̚̚̕͘̚̕͘̕͘̕̚͘͘̚̕͘̚̚͘͘̚̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͠͠͠͝͝͠͠͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͠͠͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅ/̸̴̶̸̴̴̷̴̸̵̵̷̵̵̶̶̸̷̵̷̸̴̶̵̶̶̷̷̷̸̶̷̵̶̴̵̵̶̶̸̸̷̵̴̴̵̸̵̸̴̷̴̶̴̷̵̷̷̴̵̵̴̴̸̶̸̵̷̴̷̵̴̷̸̶̵̷̶̵̸̴̵̴̵̵̷̶̵̴̷̷̸̵̸̵̵̸̵̵̶̷̴̴̴̴̷̸̵̶̵̴̶̶̸̴̵̷̵̴̶̷̴̴̵̶̴̶̶̴̵̸̷̵̷̸̷̸̷̴̸̸̷̷̷̵̸̴̸̷̶̶̴̵̷̴̶̵̴̸̸̷̸̴̶̴̶̴̷̸̵̴̵̸̵̷̵̷̸̶̸̡̢̧̧̨̨̡̢̢̢̡̨̢̨̨̧̨̧̢̧̡̨̡̧̢̧̡̧̢̡̨̢̡̨̧̡̨̡̢̧̢̢̡̨̢̢̡̧̡̨̡̢̨̡̢̡̨̧̡̡̨̢̢̡̢̨̢̧̨̨̢̡̡̢̨̧̡̢̨̢̢̧̨̢̢̨̧̨̧̡̢̧̢̡̧̧̧̧̨̡̢̨̢̨̡̡̢̧̡̧̡̡̡̢̢̢̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̥̟͎̻̗͇̱̜̠̺͍̩̩̩͔̻̜̤̦̭͚̭̩̙̯̱͈̥̟͚̗͍̯͍̖̲̗̫̘̻̜̪͓̝̦̘͈͕͎̪̰̩̼̭̟̪̠̫̮͉̤̠͎̦̟͙͖̼̪̬̝̹̜̯̣̠̺͇̱̖̱̪̲͓̱͍̠͓̥̮̲̙̳͙̜͓̲̫̱̬̮̠̼̣̝̤̹̣̙͓͙͎̪͇̣̹̟̗͕͔̤͎̫̝͎͈̰̭͎̼̱͚̳̠͕͖̬̭̪̫̺̟̪̗͚̯̲͇͕̻̟̤͔͔͈̜͎͓͕̤̝͔̥̦͙͉̘̰̩̙̦̖͙͈̙̦̝̼̯̣̻̖͉͇̬̹̰͇̠̼͙͓̯̰͓̹̩̘̜̞̻͎̯̺͙͍̟̱̞̙̭̥̺̣̠̺̦̥̞͕̙͓̬̥̭͍̼̜̻͙̳̠̜͚̥̻̮̦̠̝̻̟̻̻̲̖̖̲͔̲̳̼̰̬͕͇̦̤̖͓͍̮͙̤͎̦͇̥̣̮͕̮̘̭̼̝͓̩̘̘̫̱̠̗͇̮̯͙̭̥͍̬͖̼̳̖͚̜̟̟͕̥͎̙̪̱̺̘̰̮̭̫͍̪̳̺͇̼̩̟͎͔̖̗̲͓̺͉͍̫͖̤̰̠̳͖͖̹̦̩̤̠̝̯͙̟̩̖̱̬̟̱̬̝̟̝̟̭̯͇̫̳̠̺̹͎̟̪̤̦̙̘̺̲̯͕̳͉̻̤̠̫̤̲̬̠̼̬̘͙̰̗̖̱̘̱͕̳̲̜̲͉͕̪̹̝̰̫͈͇͈̰͔͈͈̝̮͕͕̗͓͙̳̪͓̬̜̥͉͖̰̰̬͔̘͉̖͓̻͕͙̺̻͓̯̰̯͓̘̦͖̰͖̦͉̠̬̩̹̠̘̝͍̮͉̮͔̼͔̤̺͉͖̪̝͙͓̜̻̗̜̞͈̟͖̻̙͖̘̻͙̱̗̯͚̲͙̲̙̲͕͔͍͕̤̹̭̟̟̞̙̗̝̣̤͖̯͉̤̭̱͚̰̞̥̫̺̳̹̠̖͔̠̙̻̳̟͍̭̳̩̺͚̦͖̤͉̱͖̤͉̬̮̯͕͉̳̗̖̖͙̦̻̦̤̜̥̣̥̼͈̺̖̗͓͔̲̩̖̩̖̤̗͎̰͈̬͎͇͖͎͍̦͖̲͉͈̱̦̻͖̟͍̪͙̳̳̹̗͙̦͍̝̗̯̥̫̲̳̥͈̳̯̻̪͔̯͓͕̫̲̳͉̬̫̥̣͕̟̘̹̬̦̮̳̱̖͎̗͍̤̬̯̘̙͔̘̠͚͙̼̗̝̲̤͖͕̱̼̠̳̝̻̦̰̗̹͖̰̟̠͓̲̪̰̪͙̻̳̲͙̝͍̦̠̙̙̖̼̬̱̪̼̗̫͓̳̪̲͉̯͇̘̰̞̖̖͖̖͓̤̜̦͈̗̼̻͓̩̫̩̦̗͉̳̙͇̱͎͕̗̯͓̬̬̩̯͚̯̳͈̬͖̖͉̻͔̭͖̥̗̭̤̭̞̮̻̬͕̱̹̜̩͍̬̙̼͖͎̻̣͚͎̫̮̬͇̯̫̝̟̦͉̲̘̱̙̲͕̼̳̞̝̠̪͎̣͎͙̠͇̜͈͕͚̣̜̳̯̰̱͇̥̮͉͖̦̙̮̜̮̖̫͖̺̳͙̙͔̫̹̱̝̦͚͎̭̞̲͎̹̱͍͉̭̭̖̯̻̻͈͖͍̜͕͉̤̜̳̣͈͇̫̱̖̬̥̥̳̪̥̜͈͓̬̳̞̞̘͎̠͈̫̩̘̠̪̫͍͓̼̗̺̗͓̝̬̻̳̳̹̙̰̪̯̥͇͍͚̪̭̥̬̥̬͉̗̝̥̥̤̱̹͙̠͖̭̦͓̳͚̥͖͎̩͎͙̼̳̦̜̲̘̬͎̤̳̗̖͚͚͉̖͈̬̥̥̯̥̘͉͔̱̻̮̤̥̰̗̼̼̯͙̯̱̝̬̭͎̱̱͉̖̖̩̩̟̭̻̳͖̰̘̙̲̫͕͈̟͖̲̰͖̥͚͓̩͕̫̜̳̯̼͔̟̭̖͈̤̖̣̟͉͇̳̠̖͙̭̙̟̬̣̥̱̬̗̭̞͉͖̥̞͉̪̳̼̪̬͖̙̥̝̠̲͉̳͙̻̤̭̜̳̗̩̟̼̱̺̹̳̥̠͔͍͈̻̤̗̹͕͖̣̙̱̳̩̺͔̪̞̭̣̩͇̱̥̬̜̖̯̯̫̮͉̝̖̰͖̩̭͔̘̰̲̖̗̯̦̲͈͕̺̼̹̻͇͕̜̟͓̘͕̥̝̬͎̮̝͈̤͍͓̬̮̝̜̪̹̣̿̈̐͛̏̿́͊̾͑̂͗̈́͌̈́̽͒̇̇̌̓̃̓̀̌̉́̄̅͋̊̈̌̂̅͐̽̃̔̽̑̎̃̿̔̇͗́̈̓̑̾̑͑͆̏̈́͆͑̀̇́̑̌̏͊́̄̃̾̾̈̔̈́̄̎̊̎̃̈́̎͑̇̊̓̓̎̾͑̏̂̓͊̌̌̂̀̀̏͒̐͊̍͐͆͒̆̌̂̇͊̂̉̂̏́͋̅͂̀̾͋̾̏̔͑̾̇̒̄̈͋̉̉͆͐̈́̄͌́́̃̌͂̈͗͒͊͑̍̈̒̈̇̃́̒̄͑̑̇̎̊̓̀̅͂̾̈̏̐̾̍͂̈́̌̇̅͒͆̽̈̈́̏͑͑̀̋̅̆͐͊̉̿́́̌̍̉̌̿͋̿́̾̑͊͂̋̋́̾̾̄͛̃͒̿̂̒͊̏͒̐͑͊̇̏̄͋͛͒̏̊̒̌̀̓̔̐͑͋͑̈́̿̽̈́́͌̑̓̽̎̓̎̀̈́̽̎͛͂̾͋̍͋̇̔͑̉̑͌̾̆̉͒̆̂̿͋̐͗͐̇̑̒̍̈͛͒̉̓͋̏̀͆͊̓̓͋́̉̄̐̀͋̓̀̊̈́̆̎̀̑͗̉̈́̓́̃̔̾͆̓̍́̔̈̑̎͛̈͗̋͒̉͆̒͊̈͋̃̐͆̽̈͒̋̒̽̎͗̈́̅͑̇̑̌̎̈͆̓̊̎̓͗̈́̎͊̔͊̓̐̎́̔̏̾̏̀̇̒̄̔̈́͑͗̈́́̒͊͆͑͌́̂́̓́͆̾̌̿͌̏̌͒̿̂͌͆̈́͆͐̓͆̈́̈́́̀̀́̀͗̑͆̓̒͂̄́̆̆̀̓̌̓̂̈́́͂̀͆͊͂̋̂̄͐̏̇̇̃̅̔̆̐̑̍̋͌͂̽̊͊̈́͋͛̾̔̃͒̎̔͆̓̽̀̈́̽͗̈́̔̒̌͗̎̊͐́̌̏̌̔̈̃͒͐̏̇̎̌͊̃̏̂̒͛͗́͌͗͆̐̏͊̈́͛̆͆͒̓̀̎́̋̋͐̇̔̆̊̒̓͂̑́̿̉͗̇̀͒̍̋̉̍̋̓͑́̍̓̃̽̌̅̆͊͛́̍͊̉̿̅̑̾͐͛͑̿͆̌̈́̈́͒̉͒̃̏̿͆͐̿͂͂̍̊̿̌̋̈̀̈́͊́̋̃̓̈́̋̄́́̈͊͊̅̋̉̑͋̿̅͊̎͗̈̽̃͗̃̐̀̋̂̀̉̾͂̇̓̉͌̃͆̈̇̎̈́̇͊́́̆̐͋̓̎̿͊͑͑͌̿̂̇́͆̇̆͆͌̄̽̽̊͗͛̓̅̀͌̽͐̍̋̆͐̎͑̉̍̃̋́̄̊̎͑͐̽͛̑̎̋̾͊̑̀̾̍̇̂̎̋͋̆̉̾̿͌̄̉̌̀̈̑̈́̿͂͗̀͌́̓͆̏̉̿͗̂̉̓͌̽̅̑͗́̾̈́̓̀̆̊͊͑́̓͋̀̃͌̓̊̐̉̀͐̈̽̒̿̅̉̓̊̃̓͗̇̃̈̾̒̓̑͑̂̀̍̌̽̓͊̈́̐̓̍̆̽̎̿̉͐̈́̽̏̀͋̀̏̋́́̎͆̍͋̒͑͗͋͊̋̏̇̿̃̔̈́͒̊͊̀̊͒̈́̽̎̌͑̏̑͊̇͊̾̉̐̎͂̽̈́̉͐̒̈́̍̒́͗̉̄̾͋̽̏̓̽̈́̍̐̉̇̔͋͋̔̈́̓́̄̈̒͐͒̐̀́̀̀̽̈͗͛͊̈́̾̇͌̎͑̂̊͐̈́̓̉͑̔̋͋́̓͛̌̑̈͊̀̒͐̊̅̐̓̍̾͂͛̓̅̌͗̆̐̓͐̀̇̎́̌͌̽͌̅̅̑̓̅͛̏͆́̉̂̿͒̔͑͂̊̏͊̽̄͌̇̿̓̽̓̉͋̔̈̽̋̔͊̒̎̊̽͒͒̓́͊̋̃̒̈́̔̄͑͗̑̽́́̐̉̃͛̊̆̇̋̿́͐̓͑̔͌̊̉́̒̎͆̌̽͛̉̓͛͛̀̋̊̒͑̅̂̿͛̽͋̒̂̔̍͋́͂̓̉̽͂̀̓͒͗̀͋̏͌̈́̄̓̋̆̅̓̂̾̀̈̂́͊̔͆̀͋̆̈͊̓̈̒́̆̊͑̈̃͋̒̊͗̐̄̍̅̆̔̑͂̒͐̓̈́͐̈́͋̔́̿̀̏̾̆̀̓̅̅̊̑̽̇̀̒͆͒͋̉̅̒̄̈̀̍̇̑͌̉̑̃̿̃̈́͂̀̌̈͑͐̓̿̏͆̌̔͊̃̿̈́͐̇̑̃̃̽̈́̎͋̎̑̋́̊̑̀͗͂̐͛̀͋͒͌̐͑̀̈́̑̀̄͒͌͗̈́͒͛̒̀́̌̓̆̔̈́̋̈̾̀͑̀̎̈́̀͂̃̈̋̀͋́͊͌̎́̍̐́͑͌̌̄̊̀̏̅̓̀̈̆̿͛͊͐̈̃̇͂̿̏̊̀̓̓͑͐̄̈̐̆̈̔̓̚͘̚̚͘̕̚͘̕̕̚̕͘͘̕̕̚̕̕̕̚̕͘͘͘̚͘̚͘̕̚̚͘͘̕̕̕̚̕̕͘̕̕̚̕̕̚̚̚͘̕͘͘̕̕̕̚͘̕͘͘͘̚̚͘͘̕̚̕͘̚͘̕̚̕̕̕̕̚͘̚̕̚̚̕̚̚͘̚̚͘͘̕̚͘͘̚̚̕͘̕͘̚̕̕͘̕͘̕̚̚͘͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͠͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͠͝͠͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅ

"Simply...perfection..." the man in the dark trench cloak said, caressing the wall coated in blood and muscle fibers.

Currently, he was in an alleyway, dark, devoid of any life and witnesses, the perfect setting for a silent murder. No one would hear a yelp, a moan, a groan, or a moan of pain. It was obvious. This was all planned well at the right time and in the right location.

"Boy...your body..."

Then the scene pans out, revealing where the said wall was fully coated in blood, however, the blood vessels, muscle fibers, and every minuscule detail of the human body was neatly and properly aligned to create a highly detailed portrait of...Haga Jun. Said portrait was deliberately decorated with brain matter for the eyes, muscle fibers for the hair and skin, a few organs for the nose, and bones for the teeth.

"Your body..." Then the psychotic man in a trench coat raised his blood-stained black gloves to the sky. "It's truly a blessing..."

However, at the feet of the man, a blood trail led deeper into the dark alleyway, later revealing a mauled corpse beyond recognition. What was left was only a ribcage with ruptured bones at the side, some left-out organs, and a shirt. That was it. 

"God will surely bless your soul...for giving yourself to me...Such a delicate..soft body..."

Then a soft thump resounded behind the man, signifying that someone was there.

"Ah...haven't you arrived too la--"

---

The man in the trench coat was bloody and beaten, on both his knees as he clenched his chest. Several bones from his ribs protruded from his skin as well as those in his arms, arteries were sliced off from the most important parts, in effect, making the mad lad lose gallons of blood and his hat was off, revealing his true face, pitch black with a wide grin of pearly whites now stained with his ichor.

"T-The boy...ngghff...willingly gave himself to me!" the man in the trench coat taunted, coughing up dabs of blood. "H-He...mmgf...I-I told him...before I ended his life. I told him that...rrgh...that his mother sent me to kill him..." the man laughed out loud. "H-He loved his mother so much he ALLOWED me to--" he choked on his own blood that oozed on his throat, coughing them out. "...Nrrgh...He allowed me to do as I please...as long as it 'made his mother happy'...Heh...He was such...a good boy too...letting me have my way with him..."

As of late, his life was on the line amidst the looming black armored figure before him. The said armored figure stared at the man with the trench coat almost blankly, its black helmet showing the reflection of the poor state the latter was in.

"I understood too...why...his mother wanted him dead...RRgh...His quirk...The boy's quirk was a c-c-curse..." He swallowed his own blood to speak further. "...The boy's quirk...makes one...kill themself...whenever he feels great sorrow...or dread" He spits out his own loose teeth to continue. "The range...of his quirk...depending on how deep he falls onto his emotions...would be...nghh...in a 2-kilometer radius...at least..." He chuckled darkly. "Meaning...every time he'd fall into depression, he'd kill...rrgh...approximately one thousand men, women and children...in a weekly basis...The boy's got even a bigger kill count than I have in my whole career...hehe...The only way his mother stayed alive to this day...is her own quirk...it makes her lose any sort of emotion..."

The armored figure said nothing in return.

Irritated ever so slightly, he decided to state what knowledge he knew about the latter. "I-I know you...They call you...nnghf...Black Death...its a shitty name but....They call you that...You only kill in the dead of night...hehe...Finally..." The man in the trench coat suddenly vomited blood, making him wince and cough. "...Killing you...would've made...rrgh...such...a wonderful..portrai--"

CRACK

The armored figured crushed the man's head using its armored foot before the latter could even utter his last words, impatient.

...

The silence was loud as the figure stared at the pile of bleeding flesh.

It just kept on staring..

...and staring

...and staring

...and staring..

Before the figure finally uttered. 

"..."

"...I'm late for practice." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.9K 1.6K 7
PLEASE READ DESCRIPTION FIRST [TRIGGER/CONTENT WARNING] This story contains violence, mind break, mentions of suicide, and body mutilation. If you ha...
13.8K 780 22
尉ぅ疫 ˢᵗʳᵃⁿᵍᵉʳˢ ᵗᵒ ᶠʳⁱᵉⁿᵈˢ ᶠʳⁱᵉⁿᵈˢ ⁱⁿᵗᵒ ˡᵒᵛᵉʳˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ˢᵗʳᵃⁿᵍᵉʳˢ ᵃᵍᵃⁱⁿ 𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨 𝐱 (𝐟𝐞𝐦.) 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫
695 20 18
Meeting your idols is always a disappointment. Understanding that the people we look up to the most don't wish for our happiness, chose to turn a bli...
50.7K 1.2K 17
New name: To Be A Hero (BNHA X KNY Male Reader) What happens when you put a kid who finds being a hero troublesome, but still somewhat finds himself...