Wildest Dreams (a trevor zegr...

By kellslibrary

a story in which an actress and a hockey player meet, he's got a massive crush on her already and she think h... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
28.
29.
30
31.
32.
33.
34.
35. (final)

27.

2.7K 28 15
By kellslibrary

Enjoy!
________________

"Babe?" Trevor shouts. "Bathroom" I answer lifting my head from the toilet. I hear him walk in then feel him gather my hair "morning sickness?" He asks. "Yeah it was bad when you were gone" I frown.

He frowns and kisses the side of my head "I'm sorry you're going through this" he whispers. "Its going to be worth it" I reply. "It sure is" he says with a smile. "Just a few more weeks until we tell family" I smile.

Trevor's been back from New York for a couple weeks now and I'm about 2 months along. I had my first doctors appointment a couple days ago and it went well. I've managed to hide it well and I've had to lie to the wardrobe ladies on set.

Lunas gone into auntie mode and has spent a lot of money buying baby clothes but I'm not complaining. Trevor immediately started finding houses for us to move into.

After telling him we made a plan and decided to move in together before the baby comes and he's already excited to build the furniture.

I wipe my mouth and stand up then brush my teeth "being pregnant is weird" I say. He chuckles "yeah? How so?" He asks. "One second I'm puking and the next I'm craving McDonald's breakfast" I answer.

"I'll be back" he says kissing the side of my head. "Ok" I reply slightly confused. I finish brushing my teeth then brush my hair and then change my shirt since I got some throw up on it then I get comfy on the couch.

While I'm scrolling through my phone luna comes out of her room "hows mama feeling?" She asks. "Just threw up and I'm not sure where trev went" I answer. "Weird" she says. I nod in agreement then just a few minutes later he comes back with a McDonald's bag.

He happily hands it to me along with a drink "since you're craving it" he smiles. "Awwww thank you" I pout. He smiles "of course babe" he says sitting next to me. They watch as I demolish the breakfast trevor just brought me. "That's my girl" he whispers. "I sure am" I reply.

Jamie comes out of lunas room and looks confused "McDonald's for breakfast?" He asks. "Only for ivy" Luna replies. "Whaaat why?" He asks. "I'm pregnant" I answer. He gasps "really?" He asks.

Nodding I laugh "yeah I'm shocked you didn't realize" I answer. "Well I thought it was weird you'd run to the bathroom a lot" he says. "And you didn't question it?" I ask.

"Nah I thought you just had to pee a lot" he answers. I laugh shaking my head "no about half the times I went I'd be throwing up" I tell him. "Gross" he replies. Trevor rests his hand on the back of my head playing with my hair "shes growing a baby" he smiles.

I smile "I hope we're having a boy" I say looking at him. He smiles "yeah?" He asks. I nod "yeah so he can become an nhl superstar like you" I answer. He smiles "I like the sound of that" he says.

The other two talk quietly as we have our moment. "I'm excited to be a hockey mom already" I reply. He smiles "you're gonna be the best hockey mom out there" he says.

My face heats up "you think so?" I ask. He nods "yeah baby I know so" he says. I smile and kiss his cheek "thank you bub" I whisper. "You're going to be a great dad" I tell him. He smiles and nuzzles his head into the crook of my neck "thank you" he mumbles.

Since we're not doing anything today we just cuddle up on the couch watching a movie with luna and Jamie. "We're going for dinner" jamie says. "Okay have fun be safe" I reply.

Just a few minutes later they're leaving for Jamie's, Luna carrying an overnight bag. "I'll let you know when I'm coming back" she tells me. "Okay be safe" I tell her. "Maybe maybe not" she says. "I'm not ready to be a dad quite yet" jamie says.

"I know baby I was kidding" Luna says. "Thank god" he whispers. I giggle "you'll just be cool uncle James until then" I tell him. "Sounda good to me" he says. They leave and I go back to cuddling with trevor.

A couple movies later my stomach starts growling and I attempt to suppress it but it doesn't work. Trevor pauses the movie "you should eat" he says. "I think I want in n out" I say rubbing the tiny bump. "Ok do you wanna go on a nice drive and get it or do you want me to just go get it?" He asks.

That's a good question. "Let's go on a drive" I answer. He smiles "ok" he says. I put on shorts and an oversized sweater incase I'm photographed and then we leave for my favourite place.

On the walk to the car I spot a few paparazzi from afar and ignore them as we walk together. I open my door for myself and get in while trevor goes over to his side.

I sigh as he starts driving away "you ok babe?" He asks. "Yeah just paparazzi spotting us" I answer. He sighs "it'll be ok" he says holding my hand and rubbing the back with his thumb. "I know, I've gotta tell erica were going to be parents" I reply.

He nods in agreement "yeah definitely" he says. "I'll text her about talking over the phone" I say going on my phone and texting her.

Ivy

We've gotta talk

Erica

What is it?

Right now?

Ivy

Right now is fine

A few seconds later she's calling me. I answer right away "what's happening?" She asks. "Uh so I've got news" i answer. "Oh god" she says. "I'm pregnant" I tell her. "I'm assuming since you're telling me that you're keeping it so Congrats" she replies.

"Thank you, I'm a little over 2 months along" I tell her. "Wow that's amazing ivy, hows trevor taking it?" She asks. "Good he's excited" I answer. He smiles and kisses the back of my hand. "Well that's wonderful, what are your announcement plans?" She asks. Oh boy here it is.

I tell her our plan and she agrees with it before congratulating us again. We get to in n out and he orders our food and we drive around Anaheim.

Our date night goes by and so do the next couple of weeks. I had an appointment for my 3 month update and the doctor said that everything is fine with the baby.

Now that it is time to announce that I'm pregnant we're doing a private photoshoot. "Turn to the side" luna says. Luna has a side passion of photography so she's taking them for us. I listen and turn to the side.

She smiles and takes a few more solo photos before trevor steps in. He stands behind me with his hands on my bump. She takes close ups of our hands together and then he moves to be infront of me.

He kneels down resting his hands on my bump "perfect" Luna says. "Now kiss the bump" she says. He smiles and kisses the bump. I feel the baby move slightly and smile happily.

"So cute" Luna says. She takes a few more like that and we switch the pose again. "Are we done? I'm hungry" I ask. She laughs "yeah we're good, I'll send you them tomorrow" she answers. "Sweet I want hot wings" I reply.

They both laugh and I put my oversized sweater on again and we leave to get buffalo wild wings. Trevor holds my hand as he drives and I look out the window singing along to taylor playing.

We quickly get the wings to go and Trevor's drives to his place. We're alternating between apartments and this week we're at his.

After we've eaten and trevors put all the garbage in the garbage we decide to start telling family via videochat. The last doctors appointment we got a few ultra sound photos so we'll just show them that.

First we call my parents. They answer right away and are happy to see trevor. "What's the occasion?" My mom asks. "So you know that we've been back together for a few months now" I start. She nods slowly "ok?" She asks. "We've got some news" I continue nervously.

Her eyes light up and she smiles "ok? What is it?" She asks. "I'm pregnant" I say holding up the ultra sound photo. "Oh my gosh! Ivy that's amazing" she gasps. "Wow ivy Congrats sweetie pie" my dad says. "Thank you both" I reply.

"How far are you?" She asks. "3 months" I answer. "Wow" she smiles. We talk to them for a little longer before calling Trevor's parents. His moms face pops up and she smiles seeing me.

She looks between us "why hello you two" she says. "Hey mama" trevor replies. "Hi mama zegras" I reply. She smiles "it's so nice to see you ivy" she says. "Its nice to see you too" I reply smiling and resting my hand on the bump. "What's this random call for?" She asks slightly confused.

Gary nods in agreement "yeah what's happening?" He asks. "So we've got news" trevor starts. "Are you getting married?" Julie asks. I laugh "nope" I answer. "Not yet" trevor answers looking over at me.

"What is it?" I hear ava in the back then she pops in behind their parents. "Hi ava" I greet. "Hi ivy! Its nice to see the women the makes my brother happy" she says. I smile happily "its nice to meet my future sister in law" I reply. "Ok what's the news?" Griffen asks popping in beside ava.

We both laugh "ok ok" I say then hold the photo up to the camera. They all gasp "I knew it!" Ava says. "I'm gonna be an uncle!" Griffen says excitedly. "Oh my gosh" julie says looking like shes going to cry. Gary smiles "wow Congrats kiddos" he says.

After letting them process the news we hangup and start telling his teammates and then we call his friends from other teams.

Jack answers his phone right away "what uppppp" he greets. "Oh hey ivy" he says. "Hi jack" I reply laughing. "What's up you two?" He asks. "We've got news" trevor answers. Jack raises his eyebrows "finally getting married?" He asks.

That's a common assumption for everyone we've told so far. "Not yet" trevor says again. "Then what?" He asks. I raise the photo and he gasps "whaaaaaaat?" He asks. "Z you're gonna be a dad??" He asks.

Trevor laughs "I am indeed" he says smiling. "Oh my god and you're gonna be a mom" he says to me. "I am" I smile rubbing the bump. "That's so awesome!" He says. "Okay we're gonna tell quinn now" trevor tells him before hanging up.

Quinn's reaction is just like Jack's and so is Luke's. We go on to tell cole and a few others before I tell my costars. So far everyone's agreed to keep it a secret until we announce it tomorrow.

"I have another person i wanna tell" i say going onto my contacts. "Who?" He asks. "Taylor" I answer dialing her on facetime. She answers a minute later and Trevor's eyes go wide. "Hey" she greets with a smile.

I smile "hey taylor" I reply. "Is this Trevor?" She asks. I nod "it is" I answer. "Ah ha so you're back together?" She asks. "Yes" I answer. "I've proven that I won't do it again" he says. "Better not" she says.

He nods quickly "I wanna spend the rest of my life with her" he says looking at me. I blush "um anyway, we've got some news and I thought I'd tell you before announcing it" I say.

She nods slowly "okayyy" she says. "We're expecting" i say holding up the photo. She gasps excitedly "oh my god that's awesome! Congratulations you two" she gushes. "Thank you tay" I reply. "I'll get on knitting a blanket" she says happily.

The two of us laugh "thank you" we say at the same time. We talk for a couple more minutes before hanging up.

Since all of our friends know we cuddle up on the couch and enjoy the rest of our night. In the morning I wake up to the photos from luna. I save them all and send them to trevor before I choose which photos I want to post.

We're not telling the public that Trevor's the dad until the baby is here. Hopefully nothing happens between now and then.

I write a simple caption for the photos before posting them and waiting for the chaotic comments.

______

Ivystjames: surprise I'm gonna be a mom and I'm so excited

Lunajenkins: so excited for you

Taylorswift13: Congratulations!! So happy for you

User1: I wonder who the dad is

User2: what?? That's crazy

User3: I wonder if Trevor's the dad

User4: who's the baby daddy??

Load more comments...

_____

He only likes the post and we scroll through Twitter seeing what people are saying. Lots of people assuming the bay is Trevor's, and a few saying its jared because of the timeline but their math isnt mathing so they're wrong.

As soon as we're done we go on with our days, he goes to work out and I go to set. They're going to have to start getting creative with hiding my bump. Since I'm acting as a college student my character won't be pregnant.

Sabrina sees me as soon as I get to the makeup trailer. "Girl you're glowing" she gushes. "It's definitely just sweat" I joke. She laughs "that and you being pregnant, Congrats" she says.

I'm surprised they hadn't realized sooner but I have been hiding it pretty well. Thankfully we only film for a couple more weeks.

Trevor picks me up from set and then drives straight to buffalo wild wings since he knows I'm craving wings all the time. That or McDonald's or taco bell. My cravings are all over the place though and I'm glad Trevor's here and supportive.

I love him and this baby.
___________________________

Hehehe share your thoughts

Vote
Comment
Follow me

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.2K 668 23
typical friends to lovers
385K 7.7K 53
in attempts to get the number of a guy she'd met at a bar, hunter wounds up with the number to the wrong guy. but was he really the wrong guy in the...
24.2K 372 15
"Got a boy back home in Michigan and it tastes like Jack when I'm kissing him." 'study buddies' can mean a bunch of different things. especially if y...
7.5K 79 20
After her parents split when Julia was younger, her brother Trevor moved to Michigan with their dad, while Julia stayed in Pittsburgh with her mom...