๐’๐ฅ๐—ผ๐ฐ ๐ƒ๐—ผ๐ฐ๐ง || ๐†๐—บ๐ค๐ฑ...

Por mehhhtrin

"๐ˆ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ฐ๐š๐ฏ๐ข๐ง', ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ง๐—ผ๐›๐—ผ๐๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐—ผ๐ฐ๐ž๐ ๐๐—ผ๐ฐ๐ง." ... Mรกs

000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029

011

3K 205 58
Por mehhhtrin

friday, 1:40 P.M.

📍mcdonalds📍

——

Kaizen, Joe, Kd, and Ben had just gotten out of school and went straight to get some food. They decided to sit inside of kaizen's car to eat so they could have some privacy.

"So you tellin' me that he came to yo' house right after he fucked that bitch?" Kd asked after kai finished explaining what happened between him and zyaire.

Kd was suspended for 40 days because of an incident that he was involved in. Today was his first day back and the only thing he wanted to do was chill with his friends.

At first, kaizen couldn't speak about the situation without getting mad or sad but now that it had been a few days, he didn't care. Well, he still did but he could hide it better. today was the day of the party and kaizen kinda didn't wanna go.

It wasn't because he wasn't in the mood, he just didn't want to see zyaire's face at all. He had seen his face all week and wasn't trying to see it anymore.

"Das what the fuck I'm sayin', slime!" Kaizen yelled, mouth full from the big mac that he had in his hand. "His bitch ass coulda gone the fuck home," He mumbled as he grabbed some more fries and shoved them in his mouth.

"Damn, thought his ass was cool. you good tho?" Ben asked Kaizen. Kaizen looked off to the side and shrugged. He didn't really wanna talk about how he was feeling because he knew if he did he might end up crying. He wanted to save all of that for Sunday when he went to see Mrs. Alinda, hoping that she could help him.

"Uh.. yea. I'm good," He mumbled, grabbing his sprite. Ben and Joe kind of side-eyed each other and nodded, it was like they were having a conversation by just looking at each other.

"so you still goin' to the party or what?" Kd asked as he leaned up from the backseat to grab a ketchup pack from the bag. Kaizen shrugged again, knowing if he went, he'd have to see zyaire again. It was already annoying since they had the majority of their classes together, having to see each other's faces every day.

"Come on, mane. you gotta pop out, you ain' been ta a party in ion know how long!" Ben yelled, being all dramatic as Joe, Kd, and Kaizen side-eyed him.

"I'll go, ben, damn. nah stop fuckin' yellin'." Kaizen grumbled as he ate the last piece of his burger. "but if ion have fun, ian goin' to nomo parties until we graduate." Kaizen stated as he licked his fingers.

"Only fat bitches lick their fingers when they get done eating," Kd mumbled, causing Joe to start laughing.

"Like yo ass wasn't just licking the bottom of the barbeque sauce container. you the fattest bitch I know, Kd." Kaizen mugged him as he grabbed his phone. He went directly to his messages to text Jaz back. After the incident with zyaire, Jaz ended up texting him later that night.

She told him that she had forgotten to text him the other day but kaizen texted her back. Even though he had a shitty day, he still wanted to get to know the girl. They had been texting since last night, Kaizen even fell asleep with his phone in his hand when he was trying to respond to her.

jaz🦋
so since he made you mad youn wanna go to the party????? tuhhh I would've gone out there just to show my ass and make him mad

you are a terrible influence. what if I just wanna be sad and not go?

jaz🦋
if you don't go then imma drag you out of the house and make you go

jaz🦋
you can't be going out sad like this man

ill go if you come with me

jaz🦋
nope I got work tonight but we can go somewhere tmrw

I guessssssssssss

"Not you texting somebody else, I'm finna go tell yo boyfriend on you." Kd joked. Kaizen slowly turned around with a straight face. Ben and Joe hid their face as they tried not to laugh.

"You wanna fight?" Kaizen calmly asked Kd.

"Yea, bitch. I have been waitin' ta' beat yo ass!" Kd yelled as he opened the door and quickly got out. Kaizen nodded his head while getting out too, Joe and Ben following behind so they could watch.

"Come on, bitch." Kd said, getting into a karate stance.

"Kd what the fuck?" Joe snorted as he and ben started to laugh at how low he squatted. Kaizen on the other hand was just shaking his head at his slow friend.

While Kd was still in his stance, Kaizen made a move and slapped him directly on his forehead. Kd ended up falling backward from how hard Kaizen had backhanded him. at this point, Joe and Ben were laughing so hard, you couldn't hear a sound coming out of their mouths.

——

📍montana's home
10:35 P.M.
——

"I appreciate ya' for watchin' him." kaizen smiled at tracy and montana as they walked him to the front door. after kayden won his basketball game, kaizen to him out to eat. once they were done eating, kaizen decided to take him somewhere where he knew kayden would be safe at.

he didn't feel comfortable leaving kayden with anyone else, so he chose to bring him to tana and tracy's house. kaizen knew that they wouldn't mind letting kayden stay and knew it would the best thing for him to do.

"you're all good, kai. why you ain't bring ya' lil friend witchu' today?" tracy asked as montana opened the front door for them.

"uhh.. we not really on good terms at da' moment so.." kaizen shrugged as he started to twist at his hair. he knew that she was going to ask about zyaire at some point, seeing that he was the only friend, besides ben, joe, and kd, that he had brought over for them to meet.

"Aww, I'm sorry I asked, kai." tracy cooed as she rubbed his back.

"It's ok, ian trippin' off him. he ca' kiss the blackest part of my ass." he mumbled, causing them to chuckle. "i'a see y'all later though, I gotta go meet up with ben nem," kai said dapping Montana up and hugging Tracy.

"ok, kai. be safe and stay out of trouble."

"please stay outta trouble," montana said as he watched kaizen walk to his car. sometimes montana would have to come pick kaizen up from a jail cell since sometimes he would get into altercations at parties.

that was part of the reasons why kaizen didn't really like going to parties since he would get in trouble often when he did.

"i'a try, love y'all!" kaizen yelled as he got into his car.

"love you too!" they yelled back as they walked back inside. once they closed the door, kaizen pulled off and headed to the party where everyone was waiting on him.

while he was on his way, he was contemplating on if he wanted to go or not. he was slightly tired, having gone to Kayden's game before they came to Montana's home. then he had to see zyaire, knowing for a fact that he was there because of the screenshot of iyanna's story he was sent.

the screenshot only showed iyanna standing against zyaire with a cup in their hands. that alone was enough to make kaizen turn around and return home, but he didn't want to seem bothered.

'fuck it, I'm finna go in dis bitch and get high.' kaizen thought as he finally pulled up to the house. the party was jumpin' out the ass so there were no parking spots near. sighing, kaizen parked in front of someone's home, not caring if they had a problem with it.

kaizen grabbed his pill bottle and took 2 of them before he got out of the car. he sent ben a quick text to let him know that he was outside. kaizen walked up to the house and walked in considering that the door was already opened.

he scrunched his nose up at the strong smell of alcohol as he walked through the crowd, scanning for his friends. chief keef was booming through the speakers and everybody was dancing and rapping along to his music.

kaizen's facial expression went from a mug to a smile as he saw kd joe and ben passing a blunt in the kitchen.

"mane, y'all bitch asses couldn't wait on me?" kaizen joked as he approached his friends.

"hell nawl, yo ass was takin' too long. draco nem won?" joe asked, passing kaizen the blunt. kaizen nodded his head, taking a hit from the blunt.

"he dropped 20 points onnem niggas head, slime. I almost fucked around and lost my voice, I was so hyped." kaizen told them as his eyes scanned the room. he immediately regretted it once his eyes met zyaire's. he noticed iyanna dancing on zyaire and shook his head in disappointment.

'ole' flunked out asses.',kaizen thought as he looked away from the 'couple'. when he looked away, he saw a familiar light skin standing against the wall in the living room.

"aye, I'll be back." kaizen told his friends, walking off before they could even respond.

"hey, friend." kaizen spoke as he stopped on the side of nick. nick sort of jumped at kaizen's voice but he quickly realized who it was and mugged him. "whatchu' lookin' at me like that for?" kaizen asked as he tilted his head at the boy.

"cause why you ask for my number if you weren't gon text me?" nick squinted his eyes at kaizen as he took a sip from his red plastic cup.

"I'm sorry, ma. life has been kinda crazy." kaizen spoke truthfully as he hovered over him, taking a peek inside his cup. "whatchu' drinking?" he asked, seeing the liquid a weird color.

"alcohol. you want some?" nick asked politely, holding his cup up near kaizen's face.

"hell naw, dat shit nasty." kaizen scrunched his nose up at the smell, pushing the cup away from his face. alcohol wasn't really his thing, seeing how it ruined his mother, he hated it.

"you missing out but anyways.. who are you here with?"

"my homeboys, what about you?" kaizen licked his lips as he looked down at nick, loving the way the petite male looked in his outfit.

"my lame-ass best friend dragged me out of my bed for this shit. truth be told, I could've stayed asleep." Nick pointed over at Taymor, who was getting twerked on by some whore.

"aw, dat sucks." kaizen mumbled as he looked around, feeling someone staring at him. he finally found out who it was, and low and behold, it was iyanna.

"what the fuck is she staring at?" kaizen scrunched his face up as iyanna grinned at him, leaning up and pecking zyaire on his mouth. she tried to have a make-out session with him but he pushed her off and walked away.

"not him pushing her off, that shit is embarrassing." kaizen laughed once he heard what nick said. "while you over here laughing, he walking up to you." nick said, kaizen's laughter was cut short once he quickly turned around to see zyaire a few steps away from him.

"mmcht, I'm too high fa' this shit. watch, he finna ask if we can talk." kaizen mumbled into nick's ear before he turned around to face the approaching zyaire.

"come on." zyaire said, turning around and walking upstairs.

"you heard him, 'come on'." nick cackled, mocking zyire's voice as he did so. kaizen stood there and shook his head at nick's obnoxious laughter.

"gone up there, i'a be waiting on you." nick nudged the taller slightly as he took another sip from his red cup.

"you sho' you know how to handle yo alcohol?" kaizen questioned, not wanting to leave nick stranded and abandoned. besides, he really didn't want to go speak to zyaire.

"yea, i'mma be good, I promise. thank you for worrying, but go upstairs with your mystery man." nick said, patting kaizen's back before going to join his best friend on the dance floor.

kaizen stood there for a moment before sighing and finally walking upstairs. if zyaire was on some bullshit, he decided that he was just going to beat his ass.. or feed into his bullshit. whichever comes first.

———————————

!‼️excuse any mistakes ‼️!

sorry for the delayed update 💕.

Q&A

whatchu' think?
what does zy have up his sleeve?
should kaizen forgive him?
lmk!!

25+ comments for update

2126 words

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

47.7K 2.7K 65
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
49.8K 1.6K 68
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...
33.4K 755 80
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~โ˜…...
168K 3.9K 63
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad