Built to Sin

By PrincessLovely9

So It's a William Afton x Reader..... Need I say more? More

Quick Thing
Chapter 1: Good Impressions
Chapter 2: Dinner
Chapter 3: Love
Chapter 4: Something Wrong
Chapter 5: Dancing In The Kitchen
Chapter 6: Dream, Love
Chapter 7: Bonding Over Family Trauma
Chapter 8: Weekend
Chapter 9: Playing House
Chapter 10: Sleepover
Chapter 12: Lonesome
Chapter 13: Anything You Want
Chapter 14: Picnics and Stars
Chapter 15: JERK!
Chapter 16: Long Fucking Week

Chapter 11: Meaningless Pleasantries

384 8 2
By PrincessLovely9

I take my phone from Michael and check the charge before turning it off again. Thankfully it still has quite a bit of charge. "What's the time?" I ask him, even though I'm already turning my phone back on to check the time. "It's about 11;50." Michael answers as I spot the time on my phone screen. "Oh my god, sorry. I don't usually sleep in so late at sleepovers." I quickly apologise. "Don't worry, I've only been awake for about an hour. My dad said I probably shouldn't bother you if you're still sleeping." Michael explains with a small smile as he sits down on the bed. "Shit your dad's up already? I'm so sorry, I've probably made a bad impression for not waking up at a reasonable time. He probably thinks I'm super lazy! I haven't even met him yet and he probably already thinks bad of me." I ramble, clearly getting myself worked up. First impressions really matter, and I've already fucked it up.

"Seriously, don't worry. I was the first one up. I was actually about to come and wake you up when he walked out of his room and stopped me." He explains. I look at him a little confused but mostly relieved. "He thought it'd be rude of me to wake you up if you might be tired. We ended up getting Chris and Elizabeth up and just had cereal for breakfast." He finishes. "Oh, you guys already ate?" "Yeah, just cereal. Elizabeth wanted pancakes but my dad said not today." He pauses before smirking and chuckling a bit. "She got upset and then said, and I quote, 'Y/N would make pancakes' " He laughs. "Oh god, did she really say that? How did your dad react?" I smile with a laugh. Michael just shrugs with a half smile, "He just had a sour look but he didn't really say or do anything. I thought for sure he'd say something, but no." "I can imagine. His daughter, comparing him to someone he hasn't met and someone she's barely known 24hrs? I'd also be pretty salty." I joke. "Well not too salty, clearly. She later asked if dad could take them to the park again today but that we join them. He agreed to take them but didn't want to wake you." He explains. "Damn, so have they left already?" I ask. To me it kind of sounds like their dad is avoiding me. Like he doesn't want to meet me. "Yeah, they left maybe 15 minutes ago?" Michael practically asks.

"So we have the house to ourselves again?" I ask, getting up and moving over to the ensuite. "Yeah. I doubt they'll be gone long though. Elizabeth and Chris seem to really like you. They hate my other friends." Michael laughs as I brush my teeth. I spit the toothpaste out with a laugh. "I haven't even met your other friends yet."

So for the next hour and a half, Michael and I continued our video games from yesterday. I made us lunch at some point. Just some quick ham sandwiches. Neither of us had gotten changed yet. Both just chilling in our pjs still.

"What!? No! Come on, that's not fair! You have to be cheating!" Michael shouts with a laugh. "Nope, I'm just that good." I laugh leaning back on his bed. "No, you're cheating. You can't win like 15 times in a row and not be cheating." Michael smiles as he squints his eyes at me. I just laugh in response as my phone buzzes from next to me on the bed. "I demand a rematch." Michael demands with a smile as I grab my phone. "Michael, you've already had like 15 rematches." I exaggerate with a laugh as I unlock my phone and look at the new message.

Mother: Are you planning on coming home?

Me: Yes

Mother: Then where are you?

Me: I'm still at Michael's

Mother: You've been there for 24 hours already. Are you ready to come home? Are you even dressed yet?

Me: Well no

Me: We've been playing games

Mother: Well please decide if you're coming home or not.

I put my phone down with a huff. "Sorry, my mom wants me home. We'll have to reschedule." I explain standing up. "Yeah, no worries." Michael replies, starting to tidy up after us. I head downstairs to gather my stuff and get dressed to leave.Of course she has to message now. Well I guess I have been out for quite a while now.

Once I'm back in the room I quickly grab my few things that happen to be spread around the room and put them back into my bag. I then grab my change of clothes for the day and start to get changed. As I'm getting changed, I hear the front door, or at least what I can only assume to be the front door. They must have just gotten back. I finish getting dressed and go to leave the room to greet them. Seeing as I still haven't met Michael's dad, I might as well introduce myself before leaving.

I start to open the door but stop when I hear my phone ringing from where I left it on the bed, right next to my bag. Quickly moving to grab my phone and answering. It could be my mother, calling to nag about the fact I'm not miraculously home yet.

"Hello?" I greet. "Hey, how're you?" William's voice rings out from the phone. "Oh, Will, Hey. I'm good, how're you?" I answer a little confused as to why he's ringing me. "You sound surprised that it's me...Did you not read the caller ID?" He asks, a smirk audible in his words. "What? No, I definitely read the caller ID... Okay I didn't read the caller ID. I just thought it was my mom calling to ask where I was again." I admit with a sigh as I turn away from the bed and sit down on it. "Well, I'm pretty sure I'm not your mother calling to nag." He laughs and I give a small laugh as I shake my head. I go to say something but cut myself off when I hear footsteps on the otherside of the door and see a slight shadow. I'm quickly reminded of the fact I am yet to greet Michael's dad, who is probably headed to his office. "Oh! Will, hold on a sec. I need to greet my friend's dad before I leave." I say, quickly standing up as the shadow disappears from the crack of the door.

"Wait, Love." Will quickly says and I stop in place as I'm reaching for the door handle. His voice almost sounded like it echoed. "What's wrong?" I ask, as the shadow fully disappears and I hear a door shut. "Well, I wanted to ask if you wanted to go on a date? With me of course." He asks as I step away from the door again. I'll have to at least say I to Michael's dad before I leave... or at least say thanks for having me.

"Uh, yeah. I'd love to go on a date, but couldn't you have waited a second to ask?" I ask and the line goes quiet before I quickly start talking again, "I mean, I don't mean it in a rude way or anything. I just. Well, I've been at my friend's house for a night and I haven't even greeted his dad yet. He probably thinks I'm so rude for not at least saying hi." I ramble as I try to explain what I meant. "Love-" William starts to say something but I cut him off without realising. "I mean if I end up leaving without saying thank you for having me or at least saying hello or you have a loving home? I mean it's all meaningless pleasantries but still they have a lovely home and I really am thankful that he let Michael have me round-" I continue to ramble but this time Will cuts me off. "Love! Calm down, I'm sure he knows that you're thankful and that he has a nice home." He laughs a bit at my nonsense rambling. "Wait- wouldn't that be a little egotistical and arrogant if he expected me to be thankful that I was allowed in his home and that he has a lovely home?" I ask with a slight smile and raised eyebrow. "That's not what I meant." Will chuckles from the other side of the line. "What kind of man do you think he is?" I continue to joke and he just laughs.

"Anyway, about that date?" William asks and I can't help but smile. "Yes, about that date?" I teasingly ask right back. My smile, probably audible in my words. I can hear his breathe catch for a second before he huffs out a small laugh, "Y/N, will you go-" Will starts to ask me to go on a date but my attention is cut away from his voice on the phone and is instead directed at Elizabeth, who bursts into the room, "YYYYY/NNNNNNNNN!!!!" She screams as she runs in, Chris and Michael very close behind. Elizabeth quickly jumps on me and continues yelling, "Don't leave! Not yet! I still wanna play!" She yells, clinging to my torso. Chris stands there for a second before dropping to the floor and deciding to cling to my leg and stare up at me. "Don't leave yet." He quietly states. "Com'on, Y/N's on the phone and you're both being annoying." Michael grumbles, clearly annoyed.

Will has gone quiet at this point. "Sorry, it's my friend's siblings. They don't want me to leave yet." I apologise and explain to him. "I can hear that. How about I call you later, love?" Will asks. "Yeah, sorry." I apologise again as he hangs up. 

I then focus my attention on the two monkeys that are clinging to me like I'm a tree. "Okay, Hello to you two too." I smile down at them. "Don't leave yet!" Elizabeth shouts into my torso. Michael just looks tired and annoyed. "Sorry but I really have to go home. My mommy and little brother are missing me right now. I've been here at your house for a whole day already." I try to explain as best I can. Chris doesn't move or say anything but Elizabeth moves to look up at me. "But I still want to play." She whines. "How about we play again when I next come back to visit? I'll ask to sleep over again and we can play again?" I offer with a smile. "But, but I want to play now. Daddy didn't want you to come play with us at the park and now you have to go. We haven't played at all today!" She shouts, burying her head in my torso again. "Hey, it's okay. Your daddy just wanted to let me sleep, that's all. You still got to have a fun day out with him, didn't you?" I ask as I gently pat her back and Chris' head. "Yeah.." She answers reluctantly. "See? So Michael will let me know the next time I can help him look after you and then we can play, okay?" I smile and she shifts to look at me again. She stays completely silent as she just stares at me for a bit. "Okay..." She finally says, loosening her grip on me. 

"Okay, com'on Y/N Needs to go now. You've bothered her long enough." Michael grumbles clearly annoyed as he pulls Elizabeth from my side. Chris seems to understand that they're now okay with letting me leave, so he lets go of my leg and stands up. "Thank you." I smile as I stand up and grab my bag. "I should really say hi to your dad and thank him for letting me stay round." I look at Michael. "Oh, I'll let him know, he just has some work that he has to do." He explains. "Oh, okay then. I better get going." I say. "Kay, com'on we'll see you out." Michael says as he leaves the room. Elizabeth grabs my hand with a smile and starts to pull me along. Chris is quick to copy his sister and grabs my other hand and helps pull me along.

Michael opens the door and Elizabeth and Chris keep pulling me along as I laugh. "Not even two minutes ago you didn't want me to leave and now you can't wait for me to leave." Michael just chuckles a bit at my words. "The quicker you leave, the quicker you'll come back to play." Elizabeth says, matter of factly. "Okay, well I'll see you both the next time I come round." I lean down and hug them both. "I'll see you in the morning." I smile at Michael as I step out of the house. "Yeah, see you tomorrow." He smiles as I start to leave. "Bye." I wave. "BYE!" Elizabeth and Chris shout. Mostly Elizabeth. 

Hi everyone. Sorry for not updating in so long. I decided to take a little break that then turned into a much longer break. I'm hoping I'll be more up-to-date with my chapters.

Again sorry for being inactive for so long.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.1K 1.5K 46
A Michael x reader story but....it's in michaels pov?
28.4K 906 21
This is a continuation of 'Love to Die For' so if you haven't seen that yet, you won't understand this. WARNING! -Murder -Swearing -Lemon/smut ...
2.8K 70 8
[any fnaf lore of William being a killer is not included here] What better than 2 hopeless romantics meeting at work? Did not expect people to read t...
68.4K 2.2K 21
*Gender Neutral Serial Designation N Reader* ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ Utopia; (n.) an imagined place or state of things in which everything is perfect...