Skulduggery Pleasant: HELP

By amateur-at-life

After finding a nearly dead Valkyrie in her own home, stabbed by her reflection and her subconcious, Darquess... More

Author's note...
Intro
Chapter 1: The Reflection in the Living room
Chapter 2: Doctor Nye's Department
Chapter 3: Up in chains
Chapter 4: Loves me, Loves me not...
Chapter 5: To Confess or not to Confess...
Chapter 7: Darquesse
Chapter 8: Where is she?
A/N
A/N
Chapter 9: Reunited?
Chapter 10: Um, hi?
Chapter 11: Love at first fight?
Chapter 12: Vampire and Detectives
A/N
Chapter 13: Him Again
Chapter 14: Your WHO???
A/N.
Chapter 15 (Part 1): I don't have a choice... I love her.
Chapter 15 (part 2): I don't have a choice... I love her...
Hey!

Chapter 6: Running

1.7K 50 12
By amateur-at-life

Valkyrie’s P.O.V

I ran. I ran, just like the coward I was. I couldn’t face him. I just had to get away. As I ran away through the forest, I pulled out my phone and punched in the number for the one person who could help me.

“Hello?” the voice answered.

“Fletcher, it’s Valkyrie, I need your help,” I sobbed into the phone, still running.

“What? What happened?” Fletcher replied.

“Can you please teleport over here? I’m by the cliffs past the pier.”

“Sure, be right there.” The line crackled as Fletcher teleported over and the line went dead. Valkyrie dropped the phone and sank to the ground her head in her hands as Fletcher rushed over.

“Val? Val? What’s wrong?” he asked as he picked her off the ground, feeling her go limp in his arms.

“Fletcher I need to get away, somewhere, anywhere,” she pleaded, the tears running down her cheeks.

“Ok, uh where?”

“I dunno, um... Australia,” Valkyrie decided.

“Really?” Fletcher asked, raising an eyebrow.

“Yes,” she said confidently standing straighter.

Skulduggery’s P.O.V

I just had to reach her. I ran in the general direction she had taken, seeing the new footprints in the sludgy mud the rain had made. I ran straight past the dock and came out to the cliffs not too far from the pier.  I saw them instantly as the fog wasn’t as heavy here. Valkyrie was standing about 20m away and Fletcher was with her.

“Val!” I shouted and started running towards them. She immediately grabbed Fletcher’s arm and then they were gone. And I was so close. I slowed down.

“Val?” I came to a stop and sank to my knees. She could be anywhere by now. I had lost her. For good.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 525 16
This is a sequel to 'Forget Me'. I think this will take place after a year of her coming back. And maybe, just maybe there will be a little bit of le...
6.3K 148 10
Twilight sparkle is not perfect. Everything changed for her. Now that she possesses magic, she has to avoid her hidden sparkles.
16.5K 1.4K 21
Faဖြစ်သော ကျမနဲ့ အရိုလွန်သောအတွဲများအကြောင်း Faမ်ား မကြည့်ရ...။နောင်တရမည်....။ Faျဖစ္ေသာ က်မနဲ႔ အ႐ိုလြန္ေသာအတြဲမ်ားအေၾကာင္း Faမ်ား မၾကည့္ရ...။ေနာင္တရ...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...