Sallows Salvation

By SithEmpressLoren

*Hogwarts Legacy Spoilers* *also in this version they're aged up not 15* A new student is joining Hogwarts... More

A foggy London morning.
Dragons Breath.
Portkeys & Vaults.
Sebastian Sallow.
All Paths Lead To Hogsmead.
My favourite Slytherin girl.
A Girls Day Out.
The Common Room Party.
Codeword: Honeydukes
The Room Of Requirement.
Amortentia
The Undercroft.
Feldcroft
I'm sorry! (not a chapter)
Tell Me You're Mine.
Soldier, Poet, King
Nightmares.

Restricted Sections & Poltergeists

289 5 2
By SithEmpressLoren

It's been just over 2 months since the troll attack on Hogsmead. Hogwarts halls filled with gossip of Sebastian and I's encounter with the troll. Some said we were heroes, others think we're show offs. But the gossip has started to fade as life at Hogwarts continues.

I've settled in nicely I think, Natty helps tutor me on things I've missed. Imelda still has a reputation as a bit of a bitch but behind closed doors she's actually a sweetheart, she speaks mostly of Qudditch but I find it charming.

"Y/N over here!" A sweet soft voices calls to me. I look over to the Gryffindor table and see Poppy Sweeting sat with Natty and Garreth Weasley. Despite being a Hufflepuff she gets along with everyone, she's so sweet. Just like her last name suggests funnily enough.

I walk over to the table and sit down across from Poppy, next to Garreth.

"Good morning Y/N" Natty smiles at me.

Garreth grumbles rubbing his eyes.

"Not a morning person, Weasley?" I mock him nudging him

"Professor Sharp had me stay for a 2 hour long detention after dinner cleaning old cauldrons" he rolls his eyes.

"It wouldn't of happened if you didn't mess around in potions so much" I chuckle, filling my plate with some breakfast.

"Hey! I don't want to hear shit from you missy. You're the one who got me the fwlopper feather, you're basically my accomplice" he wraps and arm around me, smirking proud of his michevious behaviour.

"Oh shh Garreth, you know I'm a golden student, I'd never do such a thing" I bat my eyelashes at Poppy and Natty jokingly, they giggle.

"Pfft, golden student my ass! I know you're just as michevious as me. Sneaking around Hogwarts with Professor Fig. Keeping secrets. It's why I love ya" he smirks and kisses my cheek hard.

I scrunch my nose in disgusting jokingly as I look up and lock eyes with Sebastian.

Ominis chatting his ear off about something over at the Slytherin table. He doesn't seem to be listening though, his eyes darting between Garreth and me as he pushes food around on his plate.

For some reason I feel embarrassed..guilty almost? Weird.

"Garreth you're gross" I push him off me laughing but when I look back up at Sebastian he's not looking anymore.

.

The morning goes by quickly, me and Poppy have gone to visit Highwing together, a Hippogriff she rescued from some poachers. She has such a love for animals, it what makes her so sweet and caring.

"You and Garreth seem close" she smiles at me.

I mean..we're friends?

"Yeah Weasleys funny, trouble though" I chuckle stroking Highwing.

"Do you ever think it's more than that?" She raises an eyebrow at me.

What? Surely she's not serious.

"You're joking right? No!" I shove her offended but laughing. She raises her hand up in an apolgetic way.

"Okay, just remember Hogwarts thrives on gossip, if I saw a spark, I'm sure others have too" she feeds Highwing smiling.

A spark?! That's ridiculous...was Sebastian staring at us out of jealously? No.

I shake my head at the thought. He's a flirty guy but he's never shown actual interest in me.

I leave Poppy with Highwing and head for a study session with Natty. On my way I see Ominis and Sebastian walking this way, Sebastian smiling at me already.

"Hello you two" I beam at them.

"Hello Y/N we missed you at breakfast.. well some more than others" Ominis smiles chuckling slightly.

What's that supposed to mean?

"Oh I ate at the Gryffindor table this morning" I shrug and notice Sebastian roll his eyes.

"Traitor" he mocks winking at me.

"Speaking of being a "traitor" I'm off to meet Natty for revision" I smile sarcastically at him.

"Not too worry, Sebastian and I are on our way todo something anyway. Have fun" Ominis smiles and starts to leave.

"Actually... before I completely lose you to the Gryffindors" Sebastian sighs smirking "I need your help with something tonight-"

Sebastian looks concerned but before be continues his face changed to..  annoyed?

"Well well if it isn't my favourite Slytherin gal" Garreths voice loudly in my ear as he puts his arm around my shoulders.

"Can we help you?" Sebastian raises an eyebrow at him.

"Oh sorry I didn't mean to interrupt, Y/N we're going to Hogsmead later on if you want to come" he shakes me enthusiasticly "we may need protecting from troll attacks" he laughs.

I chuckle but before I can respond Sebastian answers for me.

"I believe she's busy tonight, revision right?" Sebastian looks at me raising an eyebrow but with a hint in his look I should nod along.

"Ah yeah I was just telling Sebastian I'm stuck doing extra assignments tonight" I roll my eyes playing the part.

"Oh booooo! Well if you change your mind we'll be at the three Broomsticks" Garreth gives Sebastian a nod and a small smile my way before leaving.

"Revision? surely Sebastian Sallow isn't asking for help?" I try to hold back a giggle.

"Trust me even if I became THAT bad at positions I'd be asking Weasley before you, amateur" he smirks at me and I hold my heart pretending to be hurt.

"It's something else I need your help with but.. it's not exactly following the rules. I need help finding a book in the restricted section.. meet me by the library after curfew?" He looks at me pouting and holding his hands pretending to beg.

Sneaking around after curfew with Sebastian... count me in.

"Hmm I SUPPOSE I can risk a couple of hundred points from our house to help you" I shrug pretending to be unbothered, the corners of my mouth starting to smile.

"Yes! Now that's MY favourite Slytherin girl" he smiles widely "I'll see you tonight, I'll send you an owl with the meeting place and time" and he hurries off in Ominis's direction.

HIS favourite Slytherin girl? Surely he's not irritated at Garreths comment?.

.

I look at the time, I'm meeting Sebastian in 20 minuets, I had to give Imelda some bullshit excuse about having to finish my assignments before the morning otherwise she wasn't going to leave the common room.

I haven't seen Sebastian since dinner but imagine he's already at the waiting place. Sneaking out of the common room and into the hall I feel nervous, unsure if it's nerves for Sneaking around after curfew with the risk of getting caught or because I'll be all alone with Sebastian.

As I turn the corner and stand at the top of the stairs that lead down to the balcony above the Libary I see Sebastian. He's leaning against the bannister of the balcony with both arms, looking right up at me with a cheeky smile.

Breath Y/N.
My heart is racing, he looks so handsome under the faint glow the lanterns of the hall give off and his bad boy energy is driving me wild in this very moment. I feel like I'm the only girl in the world as I walk down the stairs to meet him.

"There she is" Sebastian smiles at me still leaning on the bannister.

"Couldn't let my very own bad boy Sallow down now could I" I smirk at him.

"I should think not, thank you for coming.. I appreciate it. The book we are looking for is on ancient curses" his tone changed as the words left his mouth.

Ancient curses? What on earth is he up too...Best to save questions for later.

"So the librarian should be gone by now, it's just those pesky Gryffindor prefects we have to get around. They'll take great joy in turning us in to Headmaster Black" he rolls his eyes annoyed.

I look down at two prefects pacing around outside the library.
Good thing me and Natty have been practicing our disillusionment spell.

"Lead the way, trouble" I shake my head slightly. Why am I doing this.

Before we head down the stairs we cast the disillusionment spell on ourselves and crouch down, we slowly head for the library but one of the prefects won't leave the door we're closest too.

I look around trying to find another way when I notice a decorative vase across the hall, hanging on the edge of its platform. I flick my wand at it, giving the platform that slight push that knocks the vase off.

"Is someone there?" The prefect booms as he heads towards the broken vase.

This is our chance, we quickly run for the door and head down into the library. Only to see the librarian stacking books...shit.

We duck behind a bookcase.

"I thought you said she'd be gone by now" I angrily whisper.

"She normally is! I'll cause a distraction to make her go to the second level. Meet me by the door to the restricted section" Sebastian then dashes off towards the stairs to the second floor.

I scurry across the library and as I reach the door I hear a loud boom from the second floor.

Please don't get caught, please don't get caught.

I jump as Sebastian appears infront of me.

"For fuck sake Sallow you scared me half to death!" I hit his arm as he chuckles.

I look around nervously as he unlocks the door and we head down into the restricted section.

It's quiet down here, filled with artifacts, tomes and books. My eyes drift to a purple glowing book on a table, as I reach for it Sebastian stops me.

"Trust me, I've been down here enough times to know the truly special books look plain and the books that are charmed to get you in trouble, glow" he shakes his head at how stupid he finds the restricted section.

"Okay so.. boring books it is.. anything else I should be on guard for?" I ask my eyes scanning across books up high.

"Peeves. He likes to come down here sometimes and will definitely tell on us if he finds us" Sebastian huffs, I imagine not his first time with Peeves.

I've seen Peeves around the school harassing other students. He appears out of nowhere, throws books around and tells silly riddles mocking us. He has a blue top hat, yellow overcoat and purple suit.. he's also incredibly ugly.

"So...Weasley huh?" Sebastian asks his back to me whilst he searches a bookcase.

"What do you mean?" I ask turning to look at him.

"You and Weasley? Dating?" He turns looking at me smiling but his eyes look serious.

"No! Why do people keep asking me this" I shake my head.

"Probably because you're together a lot, he seems to always have his hands on you and that kiss this morning..." he says almost through gritted teeth.

So he WAS looking at us.

"We hang out because he's my friend, he doesn't always have his hands on me.. and.. that "kiss" was not a kiss, he was winding me up. I didn't think you even saw that.. where you looking at us?" I ask crossing my arms smug.

He scoffs and puts a book back after flicking through it.

"Watching your? No.. I was just..I was trying to have a conversation with Ominis but Weasleys so loud it caught my attention just in time to see him all over you" he tries to hide his irritation but I can see it.

"He wasn't all over me... and even if he was, why do you care? Jealous are we Sallow?" He nudge him smirking.

"Jealous? of Weasley? Pfft he wishes. No I just thought you'd have better taste thats all" he winks at me but his jaw is still tensing.

"Garreth is great but... we are just friends" I shake my head at the idea and notice Sebastian smiling to himself.

.

We'd been searching for a while now with no luck, both of us getting tired.

Sebastian runs his hands through his hair, messing it up slightly and it makes me blush.

We're walking through some book cases when we hear it... Peeves.

Sebastian gives me a panicked look before grabbing my wrist and dragging me into a dark corner behind an old cupboard. It's a small space, my body against the wall and Sebastians body almost fully pressed up against mine.

I can feel his breathing, his hand still tightly gripping my wrist, his other hand against the wall next to my hip. My heart is racing, my stomach in knots. I look up at him, he's looking around the cupboard seemingly checking to see if Peeves is still there, he looks so good in even dark light, his hair, his eyes... his lips..

What am I thinking. Christ.

Sebastian suddenly looks down at me, his breathing against my face he's so close and I can feel it getting heavier.

"I uh..think he's still out there.." Sebastian whispers, staring into my eyes before he looks down at my lips, he lightly licks his lips before looking back at my eyes.

I wish I knew what he was thinking.
God he's so hot.. I want to kiss him so bad, his grip slightly tighter on my wrist, I feel the hand that was on the wall move to my hip slightly playing with my cloak.

"Perhaps we should stay here a moment longer... just incase" I barely get the words out, I can't even remember why we are hiding.

Sebastian Sallow has completely taken over my thoughts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 166 33
Rachel Bennett, a proud member of Slytherin House, has saved Hogwarts and the Wizarding World from the goblin rebellion. She absorbed the repository...
2K 129 22
After Garreth and Aurelia's rocky relationship, she fake-dates her best friend, Sebastian, to make him jealous. But suddenly, that "silly relationshi...
17.8K 511 36
A mysterious new transfer student from Durmstrang Institute, Hunter Woods, who enters Hogwarts in his 6th year. With his piercing blue eyes and jet-b...
30.8K 1.2K 27
When Sebastian Sallow ghosted Jasmine Malfoy at the end of their fifth year at Hogwarts, she was left confused and heartbroken. Years later, she find...