โ—‡ ๐”—๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ฑ๐”ž๐”ฉ๐”ฆ ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ข ๐”ฐ๐”ฅ๏ฟฝ...

By Grvekxxper

On a small hiatus,, - Book cover credit; @/kirisaika on Twitter! More

๐”—๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ฑ๐”ž๐”ฉ๐”ฆ
๐’ซ๐“‡โ„ด๐“…โ„ด๐“ˆ๐’ถ๐“
โ„ณโ„ด๐’นโ„ฏ๐“‡๐“ƒ ๐’ถ๐“Š
๐”ป๐•’๐•ฅ๐•–
๐•ฑ๐–Š๐–Š๐–‘๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ๐–˜
แถœแต˜แตˆแตˆหกแต‰หข
๐“๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท
๏ผช๏ฝ…๏ฝ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ๏ฝ•๏ฝ“๏ฝ™
๊œฑษชแด„แด‹
๐ƒ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐š๐๐ž
ั•ั‚ฮฑัgฮฑzฮนฮทg
๏ผณ๏ฝ”๏ฝ’๏ฝ…๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ๏ฝ‡
๊œฑแด›ส€แด‡แด€แดษชษดษข แด˜แด›.2
๐š‚๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š–๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š™๐š.๐Ÿน
แ ป๊ชถ๊ชฎแญ™๊ซ€แฅ… แฅดแฅ…๊ชฎแญ™๊ช€แฆ“
สึ…สŠีผษข สŸึ…ส‹ษ›
๐™ถ๐š˜๐š˜๐š๐š‹๐šข๐šŽ ๐š”๐š’๐šœ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šœ
๐‹๐จ๐ง๐  ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž
๐”น๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•™๐••๐•’๐•ช ๐•“๐• ๐•ช
ยขะฝั”ฮฑั‚ฮนะธg
แต€แต‰แตƒแถœสฐแต‰สณหข แต–แต‰แต—
๐™ฝ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š›๐šž๐š•๐šข ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐šœ

ฦ’ฮนัั•ั‚ ั‚ฮนะผั”ั•

589 20 5
By Grvekxxper

Hello! Long time no see. I thought about getting out of the "small" hiatus once again. To be truly honest, I just didn't had any motivation to work on Tartali one shots. :/

But!! I'm currently hyperfixating on Yttd and thought about doing a "Au/ff". I had something in my mind already! Let me know if y'all want one.

Art credit; "TART____A" on Twitter!!

This chapter contains NSFW.

3rd person PoV;

Zhongli was usually a patient man. Someone who doesn't get stressed easily and someone who usually always remains calm, even in the most stressful times.
However, today, even the smallest things made him explode. He felt very irritated for some reasons.
Everything just has been so so stressful that the only thing he could do was sighing. He hoped that the day would be over soon, that his shift at the Wang Sheng Funeral parlor would be over soon.
He just wanted to get into his beloved arms again.
He already had a small feeling on why he felt so stressful.
Ever since he got together with Childe he could tell that there was a certain tension between them. A sexual one to be clear. But whenever they would have their make out sessions before bed, and he tried to initiate the next step, Childe would back away. He didn't understand why and it frustrated him a lot.
He's been always so pent up after their make out session and so so ready for the next step only for Childe to destroy that little pit of heat between them.
Whenever Zhongli tried to talk about it with him, he refused to answer and just brushed it off, saying "he wasn't in the mood for it".
He respected it with every cell of his body, like the good partner he is, but slowly, after months of initiating but never getting far with it, he had enough of it.
He'd confront Childe the second they'll had dinner.
It's his goal for today and he will succeed.

After some more torturing hours at the funeral parlor Zhongli was finally free to go. He made his way home already thinking about how this all could go.

Childe PoV;

It was evening the sun sets down as I'm preparing dinner for me and Zhongli. I'm cooking his favourite dish. I may be not the biggest fan of it but everything for my loved one.
As I was setting the dishes on the table, I heard a door shut. It was a signal for me that he's home. I smiled to myself and got rid of the apron and fixed my clothes a little as he made his way up to me.

"Hello my love, how was work?"
I asked him as I snaked my arms around his waist and gave him a small kiss on the lips.
He sighed.

"I guess, it was okay, I just felt stressed." He trailed off.

I frowned a little at the way he pronounced 'stressed' but didn't think much of it either. I shook my head a little.

"I'm sorry to hear this" I gave the ravenette a sympathic smile as I rubbed small circles at his waist.
"Anyway, I made ur favourite dish love, hopefully it's to your liking!" I beamed as I presented dinner to him.
He smiled softly and gave me one more kiss before we sat down and ate dinner together.
We talked about the most different things while eating. About my meeting with the Traveller but also about his work and how annoying Hu Tao was once again.
While talking and eating I noticed his foot at my ankle sliding up a little. I coughed up a bit.
"Is something the matter my dear?"
I asked him while my cheeks started to get rosy.
The ravenette looked me deep in the eyes. I could see something in them, like lust.
"You know...." he trailed off, "we've been together for a while now and Childe please. We both can see the tension whenever it gets a little more heated. Please..." he looked at me with pleading eyes. His foot rising higher to my inner thigh, almost near my clothed crotch.
"I know that we both want it so why are you running away from it? What are you scared of?"

I gulped hard. Technically he's right but that's something I can't admit so easily. "I'm just..." I mumbled, already on the way of admitting said thing.
"I mean!! You're right love, it's just that I'm scared of hurting you-"
I could hear a low chuckle.

"I'm not a virgin if it's that what you tried to initiate."

I blushed a little.

"It will be our first time, yes but there's always a first and please I could use some stress relief right now." He looked at my with pleading eyes.

3rd person PoV;

After Childe confessed about his concerns and Zhongli reassuring him, they both agreed on doing it.
They went to the bed room already exchanging a few kisses then and there. The ginger haired male pushed his beloved partner on the bed and sat on his lap, straddling him while he got rid of his dress shirt. Their lips never parting during the act. Childe had to be honest, kissing Zhongli felt addicting. Having his plump lips pressed against his and their tongues dancing together.
He kissed his way to the ravenettes cheek down his jaw to the neck where he left some small kisses and bit down every now and then. All his partner could do is sigh in relief and a tent forming in his dress pants.
When Childe got rid of his partners dress shirt and taking in the view in front him he decided to pull off his shirt too and after that he latched almost instantly on the pecs infront of him which made Zhongli groan and God he'd lie when he said it wasn't a angelic sound to him. One of his hands found it's way downwards to his partners building tent, fisting the clothed erection which only made his partner moan in pleasure. God he can't get enough of the sounds already. It was already addictive to him.
"Childe please!..." his love sighed having flushed red cheeks, he panted.

It was a signal for him to go further, to do this further and he was more than happy to obey him.
The ginger got rid of their remaining clothes, seeing that on both their cocks was already a good amount of precum leaking. He got closer to his partner taking both of their pulsing erections in his hand which made them both moan and groan.

"God f-fuck, Childe!" Zhongli moaned as the younger started to move his hand, adding a lot of pressure to both of their heads which only made Zhongli more greedy. It made him roll his eyes and throwing his head back and as much as he liked this and as much as he enjoyed this it wasn't exactly what he wanted. He wanted to feel that inside him, pulsing and hot. So he grabbed his lovers wrist to make him stop which made him look down to him.

"Please, as lovely as that is, Childe, fuck me. I want to feel all of you." His lust filled eyes looked up to him and that's all it took for his partner to get going to the actual act.
Zhongli got lube out of his nightstand drawer and gave it to him. He didn't felt like using saliva even if it sounded appealing.
Childe didn't even question him on why he had something like that in his drawer. He opened the cap of the bottle and squirted a small amount on his fingers.

"And you're sure about this babe?" His fingers got close to his rim, already playing with it which made his ravenette partner moan.

"Fuck yes, do it ple-ah!" He couldn't even finish his sentence already moaning when Chile entered him with a finger. Barely having the finger in, he already started bucking his hips, he was desperate for the friction.
He moaned as soon as Childe started to move the finger.
"More please!!.." he sighed when another finger went in and started to scissor him. 2 fingers became 3 really quick and Zhongli was already a moaning mess from finally having some good stress relief. It was still not enough to satisfy his needs.

"Please fuck me now, Childe please I'm so close!" And it was all it took for Childe to stop, to exchange his fingers with his cock.
He spurted some lube on it, and lined up at the entrance of his partner.
He kissed him deeply as he took one of Zhongli's hands in his and entered him with a thrust. The latter moaned, breaking the kiss. This is exactly what he wanted and now he finally got it.
Childe started of with slow thrust, he buried his face in his partners neck and leaving some small bruises which made Zhongli only moan more.
It was an addictive feeling to him. Something he knows he'll never get tired of.
"F-faster please-oh!" He moaned as his lover already started with a more brutal pace, his thrusts got faster but sloppier, he could already tell he was close but Zhongli couldn't blame him, he was too.
When Childe thrusted up to that certain spot it was all over for Zhongli.
"F-FUCK!! Love, ah! Childe, I'm gonna!!-" he couldn't even finish his sentence as white spurts of cum already came out of his dick, painting his stomach and chest white with the thick fluid.
The ginger groaned, his partner tightened up and clenched down on his dick after his orgasm which made his thrusts more sloppier. He knew he was close which is why he pulled out and jerked off onto his lovers chest chanting his name doing so.

He fell on top of Zhongli, exhausted.
"Fuck baby.." his ravenette boyfriend placed a soft kiss on his haircrown smiling to himself.
"You did amazing my love." He patted his hair as they both tried to calm down from their high.
It took a few kisses and attempts for both of them to get up and clean themselves.
As Zhongli brushed his hair he watched Childe changing the sheets and opening the window for some fresh air, he also brought them glasses of water to get some liquid in their bodies again.
When everything was ready they both went to bed, again, and cuddled up.
The ravenette had his head on his lovers chest, drawing circles on his ribcage with his fingers.

"Thank you my love, I really needed that" he nuzzled more into the gingers chest and the said man placed a soft kiss onto his head.
He watched his lover falling asleep, patting his hair saying sweet nothings to him.
"I love you Zhongli."
Was the last thing he heard as the dreamland finally got him.

Never in my life have I written such thing LMAO!! Hope I did okay tho and that y'all liked it! :)
Its almost 2k just for y'all ehe ^^'
And with that,, bye bye!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

452K 9.8K 31
ยฐ ๐ช๐‘‚ โ™ก ๐ช๐‘‚ โ‚’ ๐ช๐‘‚ โ™ก ๐ช๐‘‚ ยฐ "Why are you doing this?" "Because I love you silly!" A Genshin Impact x reader one shots book. โ€ขSLOW UPDATESโ€ข (All cha...
69K 2.8K 17
"Among rivers of blood and gradient skies, only your eyes took my breath away." -The words of a man lost to Erosion or After everything, Childe, sick...
40.3K 1.1K 15
scaramouche x reader genshin impact (modern au) cover art credit to rightful owner.
871K 21.1K 76
(Genshin Characters x Gender Neutral Reader) A collection of one-shots featuring you and the lovely Genshin characters. ยฉ Adoriingly 2021. All Rights...