Amended Hearts (Interracial R...

By Noelle34

Aaliyah Wyndham is a twenty-seven year old attorney working in the field of Entertainment Law. She has had a... More

Prologue
Chapter One: When First Our Eyes Meet
Chapter Two: And Then Our Lips...
It's Been Published.
I Published It!!!!!!!!!
Wooh Hoo!!!!! It's Finally Published!
Published!!!!!!!!!!
I Published It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Publishing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I Published The Story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Published Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm So Excited To Have It Published!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The story has just been published!!!!!
The book has been published!!!!!!!!!
The story has been published!!!!!!
I Finally Published It!

It's Been Published!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

776 13 6
By Noelle34

Please feel free to look me up on Amazon Kindle. The title is still Amended Hearts. I would really appreciate it if you guys could give me some support, and also if you would be kind enough to leave positive comments on the site.

As a result of your inspiration, I have included a bonus.

A few people wondered about the story behind the first set of chimes. Have you? Rosa Lee and Harper Wyndham had anything but an easy road to romance. Facing barriers in education and social class, as well as her parents' high expectations for their only child's future, how did they overcome it all? Well, if you want to know more, then buy the book and Read All About It!

I would love to hear what you guys think, soon.

I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 140 12
𝟗-𝟓 "..𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧' 𝐨𝐟 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐣𝐨𝐛 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐲�...
I Promise By abby

Teen Fiction

108K 4.2K 39
"I do not dance. It's not for people like me." I said as I looked at the wall behind him trying my best to avoid any hint of agreement in his eyes. "...
36.7K 1.8K 63
Gabriel and Gyan were college sweethearts, and they thought they had found the love of their lives. Then Gabriel got an opportunity in Australia, and...
496K 19.6K 51
-Book 1- The Normal Rules of Love Don't Always Apply, especially when the circumstances around those falling into it are far from normal. Facing a li...