STEP-BROTHERS?? {BTS FF}

By Alexa__Ella

A story about a mute girl who has dark past. She got mute because of things that happened on her life. After... More

NOTE
INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35

CHAPTER 3

4.2K 127 16
By Alexa__Ella

Yn POV

Namjoon:"Everyone, living room, now!"

Namjoon said as he started walking to the living room. His deep,cold yet calm voice send shivers down my spine. They all followed him and so did I. I don't have choices anyway, now I have to listen to them.

As I reached there all of them were already sitting probably waiting for me. I stood there not knowing what should I do now. I am afraid.

Namjoon:"Sit down Yn"

He spoke bringing me back to reality. I slowly approached the armchair and sat there silently. I waited for them to speak but no one even tried. Everyone just looked at the small table in between the couches. Then Namjoon again spoke.

Namjoon:"So Yn, as I now got the chance to talk to you about this without mom and dad I will talk. As you are now Kim and you are living with us, you have to know some rules."

I Just nodded my head indicating that I understand and to continue.

Jin:"Never go anywhere outside the house without informing one of us"

Yoongi:"Never enter in our rooms without our permission"

Jimin:"Never go to the basement"

Hoseok:"Don't talk back to us and no cursing"

It's not like I can.

Taehyung:"Don't touch our personal things"

Jungkook:"And the most important thing NEVER ENTER THE LAST TWO ROOMS IN THE HALL IN UPSTAIRS"

he said that with a strict, scary voice. I got goosebumps.

Namjoon:"And few more informations. From now on you are going to go to school with us. When we are not home there are always maids and guards, if you need anything just ask them."

I just nod on his every word telling that I understand. I can follow every of those rules cause I live like that so no problem for me.

Namjoon:"Do you have something to ask or say. Are you ok with those rules."

He said and I shot my head up. Is he really asking me that. Does he really not know that I am mute. Now how am I supposed to tell them. I am just gonna inform mom about it ,she is gonna take care of it.

Namjoon:"Yn? Is everything ok?"

He asked bringing me back to reality again. I just nod my head saying everything is ok and I am ok with the rules.

He then sighed. That sigh felt a bit disappointing but I shrugged it. Then I thought of how to ask them can I go to my room.

Jin:"If you want you can go to your room"

Said Jin and I immediately ran to my room and closed the door.

Namjoon POV

We said everything that she has to know.
She just nod. I then asked if she has some questions or anything to say. I just hoped that she did because in this week and a half I still didn't heard her say a word. I started doubting that she can't speak but I don't know yet.

She again just nodded. Is she afraid of us or she really can't speak ? Then Jin hyung said if she want to go to her room and she ran as soon as he finished saying. I sighed. I think I'm going to ask mom about this. Then slowly we all went to our room one by one. I ended up the last one.

I entered my room and took my phone. I sat on the bed and opened a massage I received a while ago.

Massage
Group chat_________________

Jennie:
Hey guys!

Jisoo:
what's up

Me:
Hey girls

Jimin:
Hi

Taehyung:
Hi

Jungkook:
Hey

Jin:
Hi! Nothing special

Hoseok:
Hello!

Yoongi:
Hi As Jin hyung said nothing special.
And what's up with you? How is it going in America?

Rosé:
What do your mean by 'nothing special '
You guys got new sisters and you say nothing special

Taehyung:
STEP SISTER!!

Rose:
Yeah whatever it's the same.

Jimin:
It's not even a bit of same

Jisoo:
Don't tell me you didn't accept her did you?

Jimin:
Of course we didn't! Why would we. We are not gonna replace our baby. Never!!

Jennie:
It's not replacing, and she will never be replaced with this new one. This one will only be your second sister and she will always be your first.

Jimin:
Whatever

Jisoo:
You kids! And the hyung line , what about you?

Me:
We don't know. She is a bit, I don't know, weird.

Rose: what do you mean by weird

Me:
Well, we know her for a week and a half by now and the thing is that we still didn't heard her speaking. Even a word.

Jennie:
Maybe she is mute.

Me:
That is what I also thought, but even if she is then why dad didn't told us

Jin:
We are gonna ask mom about it

Rose:
Wow! Mom! Seems like you accepted one of them.

Hoseok:
Yeah We decided to give her a chance

Jisoo:
Then what's the problem in giving a chance to your sister as well

Yoongi:
It's not the same. Our princess has a big part in our hearts and how are we supposed to give a chance to someone new now.

Jisoo:
Well it's......ughh never mind I just hope you will give her a chance and see that she is not that bad but if she is then it's ok. But now let's change the topic.

Jennie:
Yeah So we texted for a reason, news actually

Me:
It's not like you ever texted us without a reason, news or something like that

Rose:
Ha ha ! Very funny.

Jennie:
Yeah stop with that and listen

Jisoo:
So the news are........... WE ARE COMING BACK TO KOREA!!!!

Me:
What!!

Jin:
How!!?

Hoseok:
When!!!

Yoongi:
Why!!

Jisoo:
Yahh stop it

Jennie:
We are coming to stay because we finished our work here and we missed you guys

Lisa:
And our baby

Jimin:
Who?

Lisa:
Our baby. Our cousin , our sister

Me:
You mean the one who's dad and brother died

Rose:
Yes exactly that one

Jisoo:
Ok now we told you the news, and we gotta go now we have some work

Jin:
Wait! When are you coming?

Jennie:
Next week

Jin:
Ok bye

Hoseok:
Bye

Me:
Bye
_____________________________________________

Well that was a surprise! Now I am thirsty so I will go and drink some water in kitchen.

Yn POV

After coming to my room I sat on the bed and thought of what to do. I looked at m lef only to see my baby sleeping. Then I went to my desk where I put my bag with books and started taking them out.

I love reading and books are my real the trustworthy friends. A found few of the books that I didn't read yet and put then aside and the others on the shelf

(Like this)

Then I turn around and saw Blaze is up so I decided to go in the garden to play with him.

I went downstairs and to the kitchen. I took some snacks from r him and for me and went out. Doors to go to the garden are just next to kitchen so I went there and went out.

There was a little space in the garden where are couches and tables and place to make food but I went to the other side where is a big tree. I love nature and spending time in nature is like heaven to me. I put our snacks down and took a ball and throw it so he can go and catch it.

We were playing with ball and disk and we ate , and fought a little, we jumped and all.
I love to spend time with Blaze.

We were pulling a rope each of us took one side of the rope and pulled it. To be honest he is really strong but I managed it and I'm still pulling my side when....

???:"Yn!!!"

_____________________________________________

Hi everyone
Sorry for the late update, I had some personal problems so I wasn't able to write but finally here I am.

Anyway, how was the chapter? What do you think, what happened and who was the person calling Yn?

If you have any guess write in comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 2.9K 58
A girl love her family and has a sweet life but one day tragic accident happen, her father died and leave her and her mother Human can fall in love t...
398K 13.9K 53
After some years of being devastated, y/n's mom got herself a new partner. And Y/n got seven stepbrothers...in disguise From not accepting her to pr...
81.5K 2.4K 34
Bts×readers Mafia siblings Bts who are famous for being fearless and heartless mafia's have a weakness their sister yn, but- yn isn't a soft, kind...
13.5K 427 18
hi everyone this is my first story and plus english is not my mother tongue so sorry for the grammatical mistakes and the spelling mistakes I hope...